Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Charlotte + Tane Generation 7

eyrXcrF.png

Tane has his young adult to adult birthday.

34yjUUY.png?1

83gAOsb.png?1

This is our cat Milo.

KcqkpAX.png

Rare picture of everyone at the dining room table all together.

GJ59vOb.png

We sent Milo's parents to live with Charlotte's brothers and adopted a female cat named Sweetie to mate with Milo.

8iN6FuE.png

Noel has a birthday child to teen.

gWbccQb.png?1

He's a bit overweight.

S3ZTIKs.png

Mike has his birthday child to teen.

eLqVerp.png?1

@AlwaysAsking I love your paintings. I should go download them <3 Each heir will go university alone in their respective save file. In 100 Babies whatever male sims come with university will be hunted down and forced to impregnate my sim Lol
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    edited January 2020
    @sarabeth2984 yeah it's certainly fun to play with I may have to add it and test it out now that I have tiny living I assume we have a wait to go before the next gamepack so maybe. I cheat skills within reason or for story, usually the cooking skill cause I just like having food options but if there is no story for it sims have to earn everything else. No Bob and Don never got together, Don fell in love with him when he was training him and he rejected him. They met at the gym and ended at a bar, Ken is my alien love ha, she's a good sort of tot a little bit of everything hmm.

I love how Clint handled his little problem child, seeing that as she comes off work is another thing I like about being an actor, the day and night life feel. Her little pose is cute it's like "Dada I know you busy but..I got tell you 'bout this tygrrr." cause...baby talk lol.
    @AlwaysAsking I know I was picking that up too just looking from a different angle like he doesn't know him that well he only knows what was "perfect" for him. If he's expecting that much more and he felt he got it while he's still a touch helpless when Thorne is invovled seems he should give him a chance and not jump the gun as there is nothing else. I just want them together lol, I like all the art though. Jasper and Laney never disappoint do they? :smiley:

@Becka28 that's also true but then that interaction makes it fun if you teleport them away after doing it to make sure no one can just find them, peace and quiet. He's really chill with Jess isn't he? :smile: Brittany has been fun to play though I didn't notice the television or laptop responding but she just liked flirting so I guess she was okay with that. It sure was ha and he was working it...I think lol.
    @ryttu3k lol I bet she feels the support in her circuit breaker then ha.

Though to be fair, and maybe I'm just desensitized cause I like a nice human and nonhuman pairing it's common that one that isn't human but develops feelings and thoughts at the same rate would age faster. So they aren't actually the year age that they exist as it slows down after puberty in most cases so for him he could be the same age or just a year older had his aging not be sped up. At least that's how I would look at it I'm a particular nerd that way.

Your key there
    That said...something like after an eventful love day L ruins it by showing up with M, angry she's not welcome she plots with M though she's really playing M for a fool and plans to take control. So she goes to Forgotten Hallow by herself, J leaves poor C alone until M comes to make C feel better. Then the three of them hang out unaware of what L is doing. M catches her they have a "chat" which leads to L failing L takes on V and probably wins then theres a puppy and someone needs to give C M and J a baby or else. The end

Or something like that...maybe I don't know.

Now and update and yes I'm an awful liar

But it's not my fault I spent hours...yes in real life I was enjoying my night, trying to get Troy pregnant by aliens by cheating the items that increase the chance of abduction which finally he was abducted but he didn't get pregnant so I tried again and nothing yet ugh. Why can't they leave it how it is for peeps that don't like it but increase the chance for the cheated items so peeps who do want the alien contact can get it? I really need mccc again..

So the point is I did not get to Bob's save I'm gonna hop in now but here is a tiny portion of that.

ovqCc1L.png
    I would assume this is not meant to happen but it's cute, someone needs to go in and raise the seats up for tots more so they can acutally get on adult sized beds since they rarely move in their sleep they'd be safe enough...not that they would even code a child falling and hurting themselves at that age just when people compare it to real life...it's cute. Anyways this is after I got very tired of failure after failure so I took a break from my plotting and let Troy make a second Servo this one a "male" and when Brittany got off work she got to meet him.

His name is D17-X and he digs her even though he's evil.
    sYR0Yp7.png
    Guess he was digging her too much, lol.
    UKoXNUp.png
    He forgave her for rejecting him and Anna realizes that while her husband is obsessed with finding the truth in the world his robots spend way more time together than they ever would.

So Brittany proposed this time and he of course accepted they eloped and moved out to their own tiny house to adopt two children of their own.
    WX20a8J.png
    They love their new..."dad" I know who it is cause Brittany just left, he's like a big toy, this is Jaxon and Briana
    b3jeTuY.png
    While their parents recharge in their closet bedroom...
    NDuYdQZ.png
    They got to bring in four pets as I was too lazy to go through the actual adoption menu at this point, This is Bubblegum, Josie, Sam and Toby, guess which is which :smiley:
    evwiQH4.png
    Then I moved back because I'm not ready to give up I want my alien baby dagnabbit...as for Karson he just loves his little brother <3 I had turned the aging down but as it was taking so long to trigger things I instead turned seasons down and moved aging back to long not a typical combo for me.

Okay now the next update will be Bob related and I may need to test mccc again this abduction thing is driving me crazier than I may already be lol

oh also that line about sharing their first kiss is a lie they are next to the observatory because they just woohooed it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @ryttu3k @RedDestiny92 @Becka28 @sarabeth2984 @AlwaysAsking

Thank you all for the comments :blush: I am still catching up in this thread but loving what I see from each of ya and (all) in your updates when you have them! *nods* I was expecting this death and it was of old age so it came a bit easier for me, but Lilith will be okay too. And @AlwaysAsking you'll see why the excited Lilith was so excited very soon. She was actually playing clever to a point to not spoil the surprise and to make sure everything was all set up before saying something.

Also is there a new prob with notifications alerts? Some of you, I got notified for, others I only saw reading through the thread, strange!

Now, on with a funeral.... :neutral:

A few days went by and then they held the funeral.

Gianna was not very social after going through everything she did with Gemma, expect for the few terrible boyfriend choices, I really think Gemma messed the poor girl up, you know like everything else in he life.
    (BTW Gemma Stone is Max, Mckenna and Lilith's mom and she turned out to be no good, from murdering her whole family and having awful character values to being neglectful and hateful towards her kids yeah, not a good sim).

Anyways, Gianna funeral had only a few, but those that loved her dearly and like she deserved.

The three pictures around her main photo is pictures of her little brother's Angel and Matty Zest and of course her long unknown daughter, Lilith.
    12-12-19_7-54-37nbspPM_zpsavhood03.png

Rest of the funeral
    Something happened to the pastor, so Matty took on the responsibility of giving the eulogy. He did a lovely job and even brought a few watery chuckles and slim smiles on faces.
    12-12-19_8-00-04nbspPM_zpsxr0al9e0.png

Max and Mckenna of course attended and were rather close to Gianna.

Max tried to bring comfort to his little sister while Mckenna quietly let some of her emotions go ,she did not let herself get close to many, so when sh did, it mattered and it hurt when they passed on.
    12-12-19_8-04-53nbspPM_zpspyyshfaq.png

Despite her own feelings, Mckenna tried to console her little sister.

They had a horrible childhood together, and Mckenna was working to make the rest of their lifetime, better between the two of them.

"I'm very sorry for your loss...you look very pretty though, Lilith."

"Thank you....sis...."

Lilith felt herself smile just a little.

That also felt weird but something she wanted to say for a long time, Mckenna seemed to accept it, how strange, to feel so sad, lost, a little empty yet her heart beat a little fast with a giddy vibe of their ever changing growing positive relationship.
    12-12-19_8-07-27nbspPM_zpskbcmwzoh.png

Mckenna had no idea what impact she had on her younger sister.

Lilith was good at hiding, well restraining, herself just as well as Mckenna could wrap stuff up and shove it down and away.

Not the healthiest at all, but they were more similar then they had yet to know.

"What will you do now? I mean live? With Matty or us?"

Wrong question.

Lilith held back the need to scream or run and hide. It was easy to pass off the few tears that came as just grief but there was nothing she could do about the sheer stress and anxiety that shredded her up inside like a tilde wave.

"I....um, I don't really know yet...."

She looked away from those eyes that used to burn black fire, scared to see the reaction.

"Oh."

Mckenna did not know everything she felt, but knew not to let it turn to the default of anger anymore because it felt like she was getting rejected.

"That....that is okay."

It was a struggle and she tried to mean it.

She took a step forward to place a soft palm on Lilith's shoulder.

"You don't have to decide now, its a tough time, but um we are getting a house, no more rats."

That piece came out easier.

Mckenna just had a tough time letting go, in many of ways, ,but at least she was trying to squish her feelings even if nothing was decided forreal yet.
    12-12-19_8-07-43nbspPM_zpsgq1rxwmr.png

I spent a few more days with Matty and Lilith, I just wanted to make sure they were okay.

Matty spent his time, -he was forced to take work off by his boss- playing chess or mediating and even started picking up the violin himself. He of course spent time with Lilith helping her through this as much as he could.
    12-12-19_8-30-18nbspPM_zpsjhpx7pu9.png

Lilith took a few days off Uni but had to keep up with some assignments, it kept her focus away form other things well sort of.
    12-12-19_8-44-31nbspPM_zpsc96coeec.png

A Personal Dilemma
    The pressure of Mckenna's question kept coming form the corners of her mind. What would she do? Who would she stay with? If she did make a choice who would that hurt? What would she miss?

"I wish I could be two people."

Lilith mumbled forlornly.
    12-12-19_8-44-11nbspPM_zpsyjln1ipa.png

Lilith push her homework aside for now.

"I need to be someone different for a bit not me."

If anything could get her into that mindset it was her own writing, her own imagination world slowly being typed down.

Losing herself, Lilith wrote on until dinnertime.
    12-12-19_8-30-37nbspPM_zpszowxrses.png

After dinner, she had some more stress relief time or maybe a way to help her try and work things out.

Swish! Zoom!

Lilith moved her eyes over to the superwoman.

"If I were a superhero like you, would I know the right thing to do?"

"The best option?"

"The greatest choice?"
    12-12-19_8-39-26nbspPM_zpsbxtd9lbt.png

"Is there even a right choice?"

She asked softly looking down.

"That does not hurt people?"
    12-12-19_8-39-36nbspPM_zpsyiieqh9a.png

Matty crept into the room and stared down.

*She is not sleeping, but trying too.*

Sometimes he tuck her in and let her be, other times they'd talk.

*This needs to be the time we talk....okay don't be blunt just take it slow.*
    12-12-19_8-47-28nbspPM_zpszinybmbb.png

"Lilith. The "right" answer is what you most want."

"It is your choice, your decision and with your heart not thinking of who you might make sad or mad, everyone will be okay, because no matter what you choose, you will be able to come and visit with then and stay. Whatever you choose makes you no less of a sister, an auntie or a niece."
    12-12-19_8-47-52nbspPM_zpsfuezrgmg.png

"Okay Lili?"

"Okay....thank you."

She felt and sounded more relieved.

"No need, that is what uncle's are for, night."

Matty leaned down kissing her forehead.

"Night'"

She was suddenly so exhausted, as one is after holding onto an emotional burden and then having it lifted or at least the weight taken off a bit.
    12-12-19_8-48-01nbspPM_zpsstbxapqu.png

"We is moving to a house!"

Rainbow had been jolly the whole morning with glee watching things get packed away in all the boxes playing hide and seek in there until they got to the new house! Alllllll their stuff would go out to a biiiiiig truck!

That was because they were moving! They had gotten the keys for their new home in Oasis Springs!
    12-12-19_9-27-03nbspPM_zpsuxzebuui.png

Moving!
    The emotions Max was feeling were very complex, he hardly understood the bitter sadness he felt looking around this place. It had been his first home, yet a terrible one, their 'mom' would bath them outside in a tub of water, barely feed them, they slept on thin mat on the floor, it was awful.

But it was also the first time they played with snow, got presents from father winter and experience so many decent, even good things. Wonderful things like Rainbow.

"Well goodbye, thanks for the memories, we are off to better things."
    12-12-19_9-24-32nbspPM_zpsnpqqog1z.png

"Max."

"Hang on, just one more pic." *snap*

"Dadddddddeeeeeee."

"Okay, okay, just let, me post, there!"

He looked up at two faces, one grumpy and impatient & one impatient but when he gave a smile, she grinned blowing a raspberry.

Mckenna just sighed.

"Come on, we have to hurry up."

"Alright, let's go!"
    12-12-19_9-30-48nbspPM_zpskaqagku1.png

Pic of their new house!
    12-12-19_9-35-45nbspPM_zpstmzvz8ls.png

Unfurnished/Still needing to unpacked view.
    12-12-19_9-34-44nbspPM_zpsfhij3izi.png

Furnished and ready to live in!
    12-12-19_10-02-53nbspPM_zpsfypjcpa2.png

That is all for now, :smile:
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I made a fairy/witch sim to go in this little build I did way back when Realm of Magic came out, It was originally a potion shop but in honor of the tiny living pack that came out, I thought I would turn it into a home and create this little cutie and have her try it out as her home.
    This is Eden Frost.
    xiLbYnp.png
    yXQWQg9.png
    db5TqHV.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking - The Hell Family is really fun to play, being mischievous and evil.
    It's nice to have a big family. :)

Jonathan has enough of the drama after what he went through with Christian and Don.

I never had the family go out somewhere that much because of work, school, and parties, so it's a perfect time to do so.
    Atlas would be an awesome guy to be friends with. :)
    Damien is a pretty chill kid, never cause any problems, and is always making potions with the wizardry jr. set in Calista's bedroom.

@sarabeth2984 - He sure does. :) I might have to start a new save with the mafia legacy, forgot what the theme was at Generation 3. I made an excuse that his daughter didn't want her children be involve with the mafia business.
    The default eyes are from Kijiko: http://kijiko-catfood.com/eye-colors-default-replacement-non-default-colors/
    It runs in the family. :)

@OhMyHemsworth - Your fairy/witch sim is beautiful, love the wings. :smiley:

[Warning: Dark subject]
    Andromeda came by for a visit to meet her son, who just woke up.
    "I heard that you've been training a lot at the Magic Realm. Let's see how well you are getting."
    WteuDoB.png

As soon as the duel begun, Andromeda was surprised about Atlas's sudden start, catching her off guard, and was getting better, but something wasn't right. He's now more aggressive and didn't give her a chance to attack back.
    oP1S9fp.png
    RRHBCMI.png

Atlas used the power he learned from Ivy and won the magic duel, but he didn't let go of his mother, pinning her down.
    2K6Hjd6.png
    DEGAdcj.png

Kill...kill...kill...
    Atlas was struggling as he listened to the unknown voice in his head and released his mother.
    "What just happened to me?" Atlas thought to himself, looking at his hands.
    BwBcHtE.png
    w9erOsU.png

Andromeda wasn't impressed at her son.
    "What has gotten into you? You never do that to anyone, whether in training or in a friendly duel. Care to explain what happened?"
    "Well, uh...I learned a new spell from grandma."
    ZzKOWDd.png
    e3O27GP.png

"You WHAT?! What have I told you about her?!"
    "She's not all that bad. I don't get why you and dad don't like her."
    kuwhfFh.png
    W4sD4uP.png

"She has forbid me to be with your father when we were kids! Not only that, she nearly burnt him to death when she found out about our marriage and my pregnancy!"
    That's something new to Atlas. He never heard that part of the story, only that Grandma Ivy was a very bad person who doesn't care about anyone but herself.
    lTOyxNg.png
    f7tSflg.png

Andromeda left with a huff, and Atlas was met by a familiar face he met back at San Myshuno, Matthew, who had just in the neighborhood.
    LjFSmvl.png

"Never thought I would meet you here. I know you and Dylan moved out, but you never told me where."
    "A lot of stuff had been happening lately, so I didn't even thought of contacting ya."
    "No sweat. You wanna stop by at my place for a bit and catch up some time?"
    "Sure."
    FQHfshc.png
    Yym7Ncm.png
    D8Smzqs.png
    WZnFDdr.png

"Nice place. More better than that shoebox."
    "I'm thinking of redecorating this place, something that'll suit me."
    09LNTdY.png

Atlas and Matthew were having a nice conversation and had learned about what they had been doing over the past few years.
    Matthew had been helping the Sage of Mischief with the other students at the Magic Realm, including his little sister, Dawn, who's on her way with their father to check out his new home.
    6Ayh2BO.png

Their friendly talk had turned steamy when Matthew complimented on Atlas's new look. Last time they met, he was a bit scrawny, and now he's buffier and good lookin'.
    Atlas knew he was joking, but had a feeling that he was being a bit too...flirty. He said that he's a married man.
    gJMRspL.png
    gQMDb6B.png

This just got awkward.
    HSZeJ1N.png

"Look at the time, I gotta head back home. It's been nice seeing you again."
    "What's the hurry? You can stay a little longer."
    dH5INTo.png
    XJRnLVp.png

Atlas was pushed back onto the couch. Before he could get up, Matthew made a move on him.
    wRQnQCT.png
    7mWIM3e.png
    3Ks1sO7.png

Atlas immediately pushed him off of him and got up, only to get grabbed.
    "What's gotten into you, Matthew?!"
    "What's gotten into me?! I don't approve the relationship you had with that vampire!"
    IuIwek2.png
    iHr05lz.png

"You know what, you and I are done." Atlas tried to leave, but was pulled back against Matthew.
    "You're not going anywhere. I can give you something more better than that 🐸🐸🐸🐸."
    L46GqEP.png

"Don't you ever talk about Dylan like that! I love him for who he is!"
    "So you love someone who only uses you for thirst and woohoo? That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship, especially when you're married to a dead beat."
    Ixg63eB.png

Suddenly, Matthew felt a strong force around his neck and was lifted up in the air.
    vaFWOhz.png

"You don't mess with me, weakling."
    Kill...kill...kill... It's that same voice again from before. Who is it?
    e2816Bl.png
    3YMhmrS.png

Atlas dropped Matthew and watched his limp body hit the ground. He then snapped back to normal and was shocked at what he had done. He immediately left the house.
    YySJw5H.png
    wdkYTFw.png

Not too long, Matthew's father, Robin, and his little sister, Dawn, came by to check out Matthew's new house, but were shocked to find him unconscious.
    7aIke2j.png

Matthew woke up with a headache.
    23d7mQI.png

"What happened?"
    "I don't know. All I remember was meeting Atlas and catching up. Suddenly, I blacked out."
    o3QXkMT.png
    z3SucLX.png

Robin knew what happened when he felt a powerful and dark presence still lingering in the house.
    gJNx61j.png

Atlas got back home just in time when Dylan and the kids got home. He noticed Calista was down and comforted her. Calista explained that she got in trouble by the teacher when the kid sitting behind her was messing with her during the principal's visit to their classroom.
    1w2ebOx.png
    hkT3RR6.png

They went to the backyard to have a splash in the pool. Calista was feeling better and forgotten about the problem.
    CsBVeOY.png
    aDt2ntm.png

Atlas noticed strange lights and went to check it out, only to get engulfed by a bright light.
    yE2A3yR.png

A couple hours later, he came back and was better than ever.
    "What was all that light show about?"
    "Just a friend out of this world that needs my help to fight off the evil emperor."
    "Sirius-ly, Papa?"
    "I raised you well."
    4Fkcqfg.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey all! Ok so I spent about a sim week time with my alient Fontenot family and left them on a good note. I decided to popover and spend time with one of my other main families I play, the Silversweaters! :D
    Everybody was doing well. The baby Picard was crying so Rachel showed him some TLC.
    LdEZuR7.png
    Meanwhile, their son Kirk had woken up crying. He had a nightmare. Simeon came in to deal out hugs. R6t8prE.png
    Indiana, Rachel’s pet fox she had for years, aged up to elder. WncAaE7.png
    Rocket the raccoon that Lucas found was doing well. “Grandma” Cornelia Goth (she had moved in with the Silversweaters after her husband died and she had a big fight with her son Mortimer) has taken a shine to him aFyZUi5.png
    Rachel started another archeology manual while Lucas talks about a new girl he met at school. The Silversweaters had funded the last archeological trip to Selvadorada that included her cousin Agnes and husband Griffin Morecombe. That trip was a total hot mess. Griffin caught his wife Agnes cheating with her longtime boyfriend, Fernando. A big kerfluffle happened, and Griffin in an attempt to cook something to calm his nerves, caught the stove on fire and died. Rachel had tried to put him out but it was too late. Griffin had always been a bit flammable. She was traumatized at failing to save him. The trip was cancelled and everyone had to go back home. Unfortunately, the Silversweaters lost thousands invested in the expedition. Rachel set out to recoup the losses by writing several archeological manuals and starting a lecture tour.
    LhIu7dt.png
    She put her laptop away and spent some time with Lucas. He was having mixed feelings about Griffin’s death (turns out he was Lucas’ dad). He changed and went to school. Rachel spent time showing flashcards to Kirk. His vocabulary was growing by leaps and bounds! Eci49es.png
    Spending time in the garden aMejILh.png
    The Simsonian Institute had started sending her artifacts to authenticate. They paid her a good sum for each artifact. Kirk watched his mom work jwfaBr2.png
    Simeon had also been experimenting in alchemy. tQBD0mu.png
    Rachel joins him for a time. He took the time to train her. Her skills were coming along! 0WPmZIx.png
    Wolfgang stops over to visit his uncle Simeon! He was looking good. nFGiVW1.png
    Lucas came home from school at the time and he was happy to see his older brother. His grades were all A’s! Vm3qiYE.png
    Wolfgang has done well for himself. qIjwWX8.png
    He left. Simeon got a call about an hour later, Wolfgang had gotten up the courage to challenge his uncle in a magic duel. It was on!
    JOVuzL1.png
    Simeon sent in an agressive shot
    8coY7FI.png
    But Wolfgang came back swinging! 3HXPVkQ.png
    Wolfgang won! J8CTavs.png
    Simeon congratulates him. It was the first time Wolfie ever beat his uncle! DcFcAOs.png
    Simeon still has the gloomy trait and can have periods of depression. He was having a difficult evening. Rachel tries to rally him lZtCiYi.png
    The next morning, Simeon’s depressive tendencies struck again. He was having a difficult morning. So was Lucas, who was still stuck in his picky eater phase. UtMCEfT.png
    She suggests the two of them write their feelings in their journals.
    RjMyrhS.png
    She sets down at the computer to finish her manual. Done! lnftNPi.png
    Off to the Willow Creek Museum for her first archeology lecture. She brings Simeon along for company and to get him out of the house. They spend some time looking at what artifacts were there umNBp5S.png
    Rachel gives her first lecture of the day! JolK2dx.png
    She did several but the screenshots were all weird.
    They finish up at the museum and were flying through San Myshuno (brooms lol) when both realized they were starving. Besides it was Love Day! Simeon’s depression came back. Rachel decides a stop at his favorite restaurant would be a great idea. KSnMC3F.png
    She managed to cheer him up a bit MS4ZFpr.png
    X1ttoK6.png
    Simeon orders a table v7NyTED.png
    A little flirting was going onLCS9B8z.png
    Time to order jYgrQ33.png
    5wBIcVR.png
    A little more flirting. Rachel threw in a dirty joke that fell flat. Simeon still wasn’t feeling it. gQsbLMp.png
    cbZ5kzr.png
    Smooth recovery! 8R8LK6Z.png
    Dinner was here! u2kVPeL.png
    Simeon was feeling better. rO98HGf.png
    Yep back to his old self :)wyDQ2zm.png
    tsG8hh2.png
    Kirk is the cutest darn toddler I have in my game. LjgrCPM.png
    Sb6KkPM.png
    Its about to get sad. Just warning y’all.
    Cornelia and Rachel were watching some classic tv. Rachel’s fox Indiana was acting anxious so Rachel pampered him on the couch. 7BQvnkw.png
    Indiana then proceeded to jump down from the couch and pass away from old age. b2spgjQ.png
    Simeon was the first to find him. Rachel was glitching out and had a weird expression on her face. It was sad and emotional yr2Z44U.png
    Rachel finally stopped glitching after I reset her. She was devastated.
    ZlgurvQ.png
    She had Indiana for a very long time. There was a lot of crying BlHZLqU.png
    Both of them had completed the soulmate aspiration and have the companion trait. Simeon managed to share her emotional burden. 2STixGU.png
    Its a handy trait to have. I will be returning to them tomorrow.

To end it on a happier note, Vlad and Julia got hitched!!! They got engaged back in the fall during Sim Halloween. Julia still lives with her BFF Becca and Cameron Fletcher. Vlad visited often u693pjd.png
    Vlad was getting excited. He couldn’t wait to get married JqmOvQD.png
    They checked out several places for the venue and found one they liked LGhTAdR.png
    They are still extremely affectionate toward one another.
    15wP1cs.png
    Julia wanted to wait until spring because the weather and flowers were would be pretty. She also had been working on Vlad. He needed it anyway, he was having trouble with his clients, he tended to scare them away lol. She convinced him to get braces to fix his underbite and to use moisturizer twice a day for the skin wrinkles.. And to quit using the bluing hair shampoo her grandmother used to use. So far it worked! He looked better with darker grey hair. qPBZCbE.png
    I gave him a slight makeover, the extreme underbite is gone, less extreme eyebrows, and I went for the darker gray hair. I think he looks better without the forehead and cheek furrows. Besides he is a young adult . But he still looks like Vlad :)
    The big day came! Vlad’s adopted son Markus Crow and his fiancee Akela came all the way from Sulani to attend the wedding. Joanna Morecombe and her fiance Vincent Fontenot came as well (she and Vlad became fast friends while in college, go figure lol) and of course, Vlad’s Climate came along too! Julia’s best friend Becca was her brides maid.
    nKn0TfU.png
    Julia opted for the traditional vampiress dress for her bridal gown. I went with a red theme.
    nlab658.png
    The ceremony went off without a hitch. Vows were exchanged wVL3iFv.png
    Ring ceremony UNSabOS.png
    H56ypi1.png
    EW F2MIjG2.png
    Everybody congratulated the newlyweds! LFUXs8x.png
    wDx7xt7.png
    atUk9Km.png
    Joanna looked awesome in her traditional vampiress dress. 7vNKqsn.png
    She and Vince are still pretty amorous. zwMQYHL.png
    3uKka1A.png
    Vlad and Julie check out the Sulani artifact exhibit in the museum. I think I’ll send them there for their honeymoon :)
    lfPyBZr.png
    I gave Julie a wedding present too, I had Vlad drink the re-traiting potion. He’s not evil anymore! We swapped it for gloomy, because ya know, he’s Vlad.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @CheesySimsLover Tofu looks like she's about to dive face-first into the yogurt bowl! And Sushi and Noodle are adorable <3

@Firande right? Also, I did my semester abroad at University of Arizona in Tucson, so I just really dig deserts in general, haha. And well, uh, good luck to Tika!

@Nushnushganay glad to help <3 I definitely am invested in the story, though, I really want to see it through and see how everyone involved does! The glowing ring... might have just been a random light thing? But it is your story, so you can give it extra meaning, or no meaning, or whatever you want.

@RedDestiny92 could work! The idea that I had for Morgyn was that becoming a Sage more or less locks you in place as a fixed state. They're necessary to the Realm, so they have to stay That Way. Sages can opt to retire, or come to misfortune, in which case a new Sage is assigned (like in the case of Keisha and L, and Ethren and Simeon, where the former Sages chose to retire and pass it on to their proteges). So Morgyn would have been in the Realm for about fifty years, but it's such a closed environment it might have kept them a bit... stagnant? I don't know.

Ooh, interesting interpretations! There are... a few parts that aren't too far off, but a lot of it didn't quite hit the mark XD

And aww, domestic bliss with robots! Everything can be improved by adding 'with robots' XD

@Tixyen poor Lili, it sounds like she's under a lot of stress. New place looks good! I hope Lilith can find a place there, too.

@OhMyHemsworth Eden's new home is adorable! Will you be sharing pictures of the inside?

@DarkAngel1994 oh jeez, voices telling you to kill are never good! I feel Andromeda really should be telling him exactly what the issue is instead of stalking away, though, seriously. Yikes, that encounter with Matthew was rough :-\ I don't blame Atlas for defending himself against something that could have got nasty, but that new magic seems evil. Always good to end on a pun, though ;)

@DeafSimmer aww, I think Nathan's family would like Sylvia. Especially compared to Certain Others!
    Hey all! Just responding to comments. I have loved everybody’s posts today!!!
    @alwaysasking -I loved the paintings of Don. They look awesome, especially with the lighthouse in the background!! I love the idea of you putting the wall of paintings up on the gallery! Its good to save them but also, the look awesome!
    Yeah! @ryttu3k and I were swapping funny sim stories about our sims. I remember one time when Caleb had been eaten by the cowplant and died. Fortunately his wife had wailed for his demise at Grimmie. She managed to bring him back! Caleb had later painted the painting of the cowplant skeleton. @ryttu3k’s Lilith had done something similar lol!! I wish I had the old screenshots, but I deleted them ages ago! That save is gone too lol.
    Grace is hilarious. She has the angelic trait which is weird, although at one point I accidentally had selected the wild trait while in CAS and then immediately changed it. I wonder if it is somehow still coded in her personality. Or she was glitching, all I know is she slept all afternoon after that lol! I think I may have Clint try working as an astronaut again. Its so much a part of his personality. I think he should be able to enter at his last level though… Hopefully!
    Don’t worry! Gage will get his voidcritter booster pack! Aunt Viv made a pretty good sum from her last gig:) I was seriously cracking up at your screenshot of Don and Thorne cloudgazing under water!! LOL XD
    @nindingo -Good luck with your Don and his starting over! It sounds like he has made quite a mess of his life.
    @vancanuckfan86 I liked your update with your Tellerman family. They have so much personality! I like Peter especially. I have never had any of my sims get food poisoning from Dine Out. Does it come with the pack? :D It would make gameplay fun!
    @chuchuexpress -You have more courage than I do with the murphy bed lol! Those things are notorious! XD Glad Roddy was ok, if a little banged up
    @ryttu3k -Aliens can totally get pregnant from abductions! I’ve had it happen several times! Looking back at my screenshots, Viv looks pretty awesome with the curly fauxhawk!
    @cheesysimslover -Those kittens are so cute! And I love the name Sushi :)
    @firande -Go Tika!! Glad he finally revealed his alien nature. He looks absolutely fantastic!
    @march306 Tane looks good as an adult! His teens are quite handsome too:)
    @reddestiny92 -Oh wow! Now I can see why Don is super interested in Bob! He rejected him! Don doesn’t deal well with that I have noticed. Thanks for liking my alien family! Grace is super cute, if a little hyper. She’s definitely got Dad wrapped around her little finger. Clint is close to his son Gage, but since he was the pollinator, he wasn’t there for the pregnancy, baby, and toddler phase. He’s getting to experience watching his daughter grow up from the start. There may be more on the way! I know both Clint and Rosie are throwing whims to try for baby :) I was totally excited to seeing toddlers sitting on the adult bed! I wonder if its because they could use the beds in a tiny home as a seat. I love your new servo family! That’s so cool! They adopted some human kids! XD I can’t wait to see more!
    @tixyen -The funeral shots were so touching. And congrats on the family’s move to Oasis Springs! Their new house looks awesome
    @ohmyhemsworth Your fairy/witch sim looks amazing. I love her! Her house is so cute too.

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @sarabeth2984 - Yes, I'm pretty sure it came with the dine out pack. I've had it happen a few times - he received about $171 for his troubles as long as he didn't go the press about it :lol:
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Ok, I was trying to wait until Friday but I've already almost finished a whole second family this week so I need to get the update on the first one posted before I forget what happened.

We're going now to the Munch house in Windenberg, where Mila lives with her husband Khaled, her stepson Derrick, and Derrick's wife and son, Evie and Darius Delgato.

Last time I played this household, Evie's dog Blue died. They adopted another, a Samoyed named Riley. He's got the couch potato trait, which resulted in some cute couch moments.
    TmUun6p.png
    zowXHcN.png
    I did not know canine couch hugs were a thing.

Khaled retired this week. Mila wants to get to the top of the culinary career before she retires. Her job requirement is always to fix meals, and their refrigerator is rather full, so she's started cooking meals for Riley.
    TwiOL4V.png

Because Darius is cute and I love Khaled and Mila, Evie and Derrick have been a little neglected. I decided to add some excitement to Evie's Social Media public relations career by acting as though she works in the travel industry. So I imagined that she arranged for a most-expenses-paid trip for the family to Sulani, in exchange for some streaming video of fun in the sun.

This is a sim that is happy with her decision. This was right after she exclaimed, "Aw, yibbs!"
    SGQyOF8.png

So beach fun is below the spoiler.
    There was plenty of relaxing:
    RA9twRx.png
    jlRyvn9.png
    nQsEIEQ.png
    Khaled's in all of those because, well, he's retired. Relaxing is to be expected.

There was also plenty of swimming:
    wQIMgxw.png
    xNB4VIZ.png
    Xlgd7Re.png

Evie had a drone following her most of the time, taking video of all the family fun. She got a lot of video of her smiling at her son:
    Urx4bOT.png
    RV8hDJB.png
    CNElqYb.png
    Hopvq6O.png

And one making this face:
    dpLSvtZ.png

No streaming for this part:
    tRPb7KX.png

Darius also got some fun time with Dad and Grandpa, apparently mostly at night.
    2mhJAYI.png
    GcGuaqB.png
    urgdfDa.png

I enjoy these chronological shots.
    SO5zRpp.png
    fcKWjrT.png
    7ybRz8O.png
    If you didn't catch it, Khaled is coming from the first shot, and Derrick is going to the third shot, in the background of the middle one.

Also, Talk Like a Pirate Day happened, so Khaled took a few commemorative photos of Darius at the shipwreck photo spot I set up.
    "Ahoy matey!"
    oNfnqcR.png

"Arr, it be land ho!"
    GKuP5IQ.png

So that was fun. Besides their vacation, they had a lovely Parent's Day (a spring weekend to represent both mother's and father's day).

And Lucas stopped by, since they're always at his house, and helped out with Darius's homework.
    trdYLZW.png

Spring is definitely a better season than winter for sims to visit Sulani if you don't want a lot of rain. It's summer now, and I'm already well into my time with Ivy and Alexander. But that update can definitely wait until Friday.
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited January 2020
    Continuing on with Alex's university adventures. He's going steady with just 2 courses per term. Now he's entering his third term.

He drank some Galaxy Fizz. By the look on his face, he probably found the taste a bit weird.
    DwzZa6V.png

The New Term
    Things got off on a rocky start as he was late to class. He made it just about 25 minutes before class ended.

After class, he met up with Tomoko at the UBrite Commons and he complained about how he was late on the first day of the term. It probably had to do with the fact he drank that Galaxy Fizz before bed.
    8jlbOxH.png

She suggested to him to be careful with his caffeine consumption.
    w5fTJxR.png

The Spirit Corps held their game day and Alex made time for it. He sprayed Larry the Lobster in the face.
    y4p1BXU.png

UBrite is on a roll with those mascot fights!
    cmXomeE.png

After a fun day, he came home and Colby hugged him
    uXpUT2B.png

Alex ate some ice cream and Colby joined in. Colby got brain freeze and his expression was so funny, I had to capture it.
    KrzpNWi.png

Saturday: A Day Full of Fun and Hugs
    To make up what he missed in class yesterday, he studied from the Culinary Arts textbook.
    M7ATLhH.png

Amanda was playing violin music in his room and he watched her play.
    utSaN0z.png

Later, he and Sean talked about the police force in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs and they both exchanged workout tips.
    XBTWAKc.png

One of Alex's roomies was a bit too loud.
    l9jTU1k.png

Another great hug from Colby!
    hpzIF71.png

I'm glad the University Mixer Nights exist because it's okay for UBrite students to be friendly to Foxbury students.
    pLXJmuM.png

This happened! Alex got a hug from the mascot! I found out it was Colby in the suit. So sweet :smile:
    iQRVMMA.png

Sean asked Alex to do the keg stand with him.
    7Bnbj0a.png

Oh no, it failed. It's funny though
    ye1Eql1.png

It was Prank Day and The Spirit Corps' Creativity Celebration Event

Guess who Alex saw? Frankie!
    63jG2Xv.png

Alex decided that Frankie should be the first to do some mischief on. First, by tricking him with a hand buzzer.
    BYFFYl9.png

...and then scaring him.
    VM4BzEy.png

Later, the Spirit Corps held their usual Creativity Celebration Event.
    DithzSr.png

Colby: Give me a hug bro!
    IQCa7mS.png

Colby: You're the best dude!
    Alex: Same with you!
    ftx9TuL.png

Alex: I had so much today! I pranked some of my friends and participated in the Spirit Corps' Creativity Celebration event!
    Colby: That's cool, Alex!
    yJz0rDO.png

Colby: What are your plans after university?
    Alex: I'm going to either continue running my restaurant or get a job as a chef at a 5 star restaurant!
    Colby: That sounds great! I plan to become an Internet celebrity!
    Alex: Awesome!
    lDXfNOa.png

Alex: You've been a great friend! Besides Emily and Josie, you've given me a hug every time you see me!
    Colby: That's what good friends do!
    ZE6A2WQ.png
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    For those following my Simsta account, I've just added in some new character bios! (Removed Morgyn's for now, since they haven't officially joined the main cast yet.) For those who aren't, PM me if you want the URL! It does have some content that's not quite forum-suitable, so I won't post it publicly.

@sarabeth2984 ooh, good to know! What kind of moodlets do they get if they're aliens? I know most Sims get a negative one, but my main is a Geek and he loves being abducted. (Actually, considering how much he was flirting at the Sixam party in the Scientist career, I feel he sees it not so much 'abduction' as 'date night' XD)

@Daephene Riley is precious! And aww, that looks like a really nice vacation! Heh, yes, definitely best to turn off the drone at the waterfall!

@Simslover163 they're so huggy, it's great!
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    My sim trundled along to the gym on a snowy winters evening, busy working out so she can get her next promotion, when a passerby popped his clogs right outside the gym. He froze to death, turned into an ice cube and keeled over.
    So everyone from the gym and start wailing and all of them start freezing. I was desperately trying to get my sim back inside or to change clothes, but nope, 5 others including mine all died this terrible night. Luckily I had only just saved my game, as she was my only sim in that household!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    @ChuChuExpress
    Poor Peter...losing a pet can be very painful, especially when you've built up a strong friendship with it.
    It was very hard for him :disappointed: good thing he has such amazing friends like Ned and Michelle to cheer him up! :)
    I love the photo wall!
    I went too long without having photos in my game so I kind of went overboard :D Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    sounds pretty ideal for Tony, especially if he is mostly doing back-of-house stuff! (Can't lie, though, I am wondering how he's not absolutely dying of heat stroke!)
    Although it may not seem like it, during winter it's actually almost always cool in Sulani. So Tony wearing sweaters isn't that bad :) The only reason why the townies aren't feeling cold is because I have a mod installed so they wouldn't get weather effects because I don't want anyone suddenly dying during a heatwave. And I couldn't be bothered with redressing all of them into warmer outfits :tired_face: (Also I don't see him in anything short-sleeved so he'll stay in sweaters for the rest of his life and even during heatwaves >:) I'll blame it on his body temperature being lower than normal or something like that)
    I love Peter being their number one shipper!
    Lol yes :D Peter isn't just a geek, he's a shipper and his parents are on the top of his shipping list :D I mean he really is autonomously fangirling over them all the time in my game...
    Awww, the photo wall!! *has warm fuzzies*
    Thanks <3 I went overboard :D it does look pretty cute though! And the photos of toddler Peter made me so nostalgic... okay, okay, I just need another toddler in my game :expressionless:
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    That was such a beautiful and emotional update and made me feel a lot better (even with the sadness of Tessa's passing). I loved Peter interacting with his friends.
    Aww I'm so glad I made you feel better :relaxed: Peter's friends are truly the best he could ever wish for <3
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    oh yeah pets too, they wouldn't even need activities it would be something simple solely for story users who would think something like the big people in their house set it up for them.
    Or at leat a club interaction "bring your dog/cat with you"! I hate that I created so many pets for NPC sims but I never see them :disappointed:
    It's nice Tony got a job hard to say but maybe interacting with more of the loving people in Sulani would help him out, since Steve and Peter are his only constants. I mean yeah he has Thor but the feel there is different
    I'm sure it will help a lot. :)
    it's sad Tessa died, and without any puppies I haven't had a good long pet "legacy" in a while maybe some of my dog owners need puppies.
    Hmm... the only time I ever had puppies in the sims 4 I was doing a "breed out the ugly dog version" challenge... The "ugly" was bred out in the first litter and it wasn't fun anymore :neutral:
    Tessa would make very cute puppies, but I don't think I'd be able to give them enough attention :disappointed: Maybe I'll try that with the next doggy :blush:
    I think the poses are cute cause they are so close.
    Interesting fact about those - I couldn't find any friendly poses for three sims... so I ended up using poly poses instead :D
    Thank you!

@Nushnushganay
    Your sharing makes me want to get Island Living one of these days.
    I might not be the right person to say this (always had a soft spot for island packs in the Sims) but I highly recommend it. :) Sulani is stunning and there are a lot of fun features that give summer more depth!
    also Mele's facial expressions are the best!
    I know, she's very charismatic :smiley:
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    Yay! Its a girl! Looking forward to seeing her!
    It's so awesome :smiley: I mean I'd be happy with a boy too but... this is the first girl ever in the family, SO EXCITING!!!
    And its awesome that Tony got a job to keep him busy!
    May not be as exciting as acting but it's a start ;)
    I am so sorry about Tessa passing though. That’s always hard for a family to get over
    It's very hard, especially for poor Peter :disappointed: But they'll always have Tessa in their hearts <3
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    I think it suits Tony very well! And it's great that it's mainly just Islanders who treat him nicely. Some wait staff do Not get treated nicely.
    I know, it's very unfortunate :( I often feel bad for them. Thankfully, any job is appreciated in Sulani :blush:
    I loved Mele shooing Steve away, lol. Good thing Thor was there to grab Steve or he wouldn't have left Tony there without talking to her first.
    Steve is being so protective of Tony these days, he just wanted to make sure there would be no misunderstandings :relieved:
    This is making me rethink the way I do things with my son. The one who is terribly mentally ill. I generally speak for him because he's so withdrawn. I probably shouldn't do that so often. It's just that with doctors their time is so limited, and my son barely talks, so I butt in. 🤔 Thoughts to ponder ...
    I get that. I used to constantly speak for my younger brother because I'm considered to be the "social butterfly" of the family and he always take too long to answer to anyone besides family. Then I realised he's already fourteen and probably knows how to handle himself in public. Turns out he always did, I just never gave him the chance to speak up.
    Thank you!

fc1821ec91a5.png

"Pa... Dad..."
    83db6ff0acb9.png

"Pa, Dad please please please wake up..."
    9c21ee0ae4f7.png

"Huh... Peter?"
    "What's wrong?"
    9d08c80bc49a.png

"Peter?.."
    f59b5987089d.png

"Honey, it's okay to be afraid of lightnings-"
    "Do you even realise how dangerous lightnings are!?"
    8a6e8be962b9.png

"It could've hit our house and kill all of us because we don't have a lightning conductor and- and- you're just sleeping!"
    55ff2ecbc4ac.png

"Well I actually had a lightning almost hit me once," said Tony. "I was three and it was pretty darn cool."
    "Which proves my point!"
    "Peter, we're not going to get hit by lightning."
    "Well it's still loud and terrifying!"
    c7de2b769d1f.png

"Look, you can sleep with us if you want. The thunder isn't so loud down here. Hmm?"
    "Alright..."
    480510d6c6db.png

Pretty much exactly what Peter wanted to hear.
    cab39eabc94a.png

"Remind me to never fall for that ever again."
    fcfa261d76f0.png

"Deal."
    6d2f1ee76637.png

Looks like someone definitely grown out of sleeping with his parents.
    c3d93993b190.png
    More under the cut:
    Yep, as Christmas crept in, the weather got worse. Thunderstorms every single day!
    dc85c641c047.png

Poor Peter. There's no school bus in Sulani :(
    df5be327deb9.png

No thermostats either, so sweater weather it is!
    4ad02aa32ec2.png

And the fireplace is working non-stop.
    5a0bf31d44a6.png

Since the woodworking table is outside Tony couldn't do much, but he's already made quite a collection...
    71f6b2c99879.png

The weather on Christmas eve was a bit nicer. Still chilly for Sulani.
    cea6473b40a1.png

"Is this cup of coffee perfect or what?" proudly said Tony.
    456b6aa39cc9.png

"Hmm, that's some self-assurance you've got... oh wait, it's just honestly," smiled Mele. "That cup of coffee really is perfect."
    3ea5eab49d74.png

"I finished arranging the jam - only one jar of each flavour on display, just like you asked."
    "I can see that! You did a wonderful job. And right on time! You're work hours have just ended."
    9ccfb84d8d91.png

"What? But it's not even twelve p.m and my hours finish at one... I could stay for longer if there's anything else you need me to do..."
    "Not even a thing!"
    "There's always something..."
    0492a546a6f6.png

"Tony. Go. It's Christmas eve, you should be spending time with your family. I'll do fine today without you."
    b115e02057dd.png

"And have a lollipop on the way out - those never sell well anyway."
    b678dfb17428.png

Tony smiled.
    "Thank you. For the time off. Well, and the lollipop too, I suppose. I really do appreciate everything."
    c38fd2e898c2.png

"No problem, never a problem... Oh, almost forgot to mention - I'm giving you a raise after the holidays. I suppose 40 simoleons per hour will do just fine-"
    3a5fbf9ef433.png

"A raise!?" exclaimed Tony, surprised. "But I... I don't do much..."
    a61086a271ca.png

"Tony, you are my best employee, not to mention my only one!" laughed Mele. "The customers love you and you do a splendid job at all the tasks I give you, of course you've earned a raise!"
    87e3abb73803.png

"Well... thanks... I guess... Oh, I can't wait to tell Steve, he's going to be so happy!"
    "Go, do that. Make the boy happy. Now shoo! Off you go! And don't open the presents I sent you till tomorrow!"
    12083317392a.png

"Thank you Mele. For everything."
    "Don't mention it."
    c82f0fedd762.png

Meanwhile at home, Peter was texting with his friends (through SMS because obviously Facebook doesn't work because of Sulani internet issues).
    Peter: Merry Christmas! I'm gonna say this earlier just in case I forget tomorrow. That happens.
    Neddie: merry christmas!! lol hapens to me all the time. you wanna hang tmorow??
    bfc7285a6c8a.png

Peter: Sorry, I think I'll be spending the whole day with Pa and Dad. Christmas is kind of a family thing for us.
    Neddie: oh ok but youre gunna hang with us on new years, right??
    ce68d7b7cf55.png

Peter: Sure, what're the plans?
    Neddie: :smirk::smirk: just tell your dads you'll be babysitting :smirk::smirk::smirk:
    7d215a3550bf.png

"Peter! You're going to miss tree decorating!"
    Peter: Shoot, got to go. See you!
    Neddie: K BYE also delete everything cuz this information should be clasified!!1
    6250cb899996.png

"All of us spending Christmas together - this is a dream come true, my friends!" exclaimed Thor.
    1d7b260b557e.png

"I actually never thought you celebrated," said Steve. "I'm actually surprised it's celebrated at all in Sulani, no idea why."
    12d6fb036fe6.png

"Well that's because it wasn't! Not till I came here!" proudly said Thor. "But Christmas is just one part of my old life I've held on to through the years. Now it's just as much of a celebration here as anywhere else! And Christmas sweaters are sold everywhere!.."
    0c122a84f7fc.png

"Tony, you still sure you don't want one?"
    "No thanks."
    a3c5abe1002b.png

"You already forced me into a Santa hat."
    7393d0df1a51.png

"Because it suits you, my friend!" yelled Thor.
    "Plus wearing Christmas hats is a pretty cool tradition," Peter smiled.
    9e31695fd3d3.png

"Besides... you look cute."
    de9e5f7d9bf0.png

"Yeah yeah, whatever," muttered Tony but it was obvious he liked it.
    7ce7accb712c.png

"This feels just like old times," smiled Thor. "Remember our Christmases together, Tony? So many stories..."
    01e227224732.png

"Oh yeah. There was a lot going on."
    e7d1247fce82.png

"You did Christmas together?"
    "Oh, all the time," Thor winked. "Tony's parents did not celebrate so I would invite him to my little house to spend Christmas with me and Ma... Silly fool, he thought it was a stupid idea at first but I proved him wrong quickly!"
    "I'm just not that much of a party person, that's all."
    4b0f5051bf9f.png

"Ah, and the things we did... the staying up all night, the hiding under the tree... Some of them shall never be said out loud, eh Tony?"
    "Stop making a thing, will you?" Tony smiled nervously. "It was no big deal."
    cf9d3f7ea8a1.png

"Okay, now I'm curious," said Steve. "What happened there?"
    "It was no big deal." quickly said Tony.
    "No big deal, hmm?" Thor grinned.
    aac3ffbb6416.png

"Okay! Okay! I confess, one time I ate Santa's cookies."
    "You DID NOT!" gasped Steve. "That's against everything Christmas!"
    "But he did!" Thor roared excitedly.
    "Okay, what's the big deal?" asked Peter, annoyed. "I thought you seriously did something shocking and you just did what I do every year..."
    20bea25cd691.png

Between talks and laughters, the tree was decorated.
    4b5328784399.png

And there there was obviously some singing involved.
    2426dc5f53f8.png

To Thor's happiness, Tony even joined in a bit on "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". They used to sing it together as kids.
    d9089724a642.png

"Merry Christmas Tony."
    "Merry Christmas Thor..."
    949e90eb5ad4.png

963be14cadbb.png

Now for photos! The whole gang together, then Tony and Steve separately, then Tony and Thor, etc...
    770864741bd6.png

"Paaa... Dad, he's smooching me again!"
    "Oh, so waking us up in the middle of the night you're okay with, but a little kiss from your old dad is too embarrassing?"
    "It's called uncontrollable parents love, get used to it."
    2561062530c9.png

"Face it, you'll always be our little Peter!"
    "Geez, I hope the new baby will fix that..." Peter joked, although he had to admit he liked the attention.
    233ef329c768.png

"Good thing you can't upload these pictures anywhere cause boy I'd be embarrassed."
    80cb02856e0a.png

dfe8d59ad9bc.png

After the photoshoot Thor headed home and the Starks decided to go for some stargazing.
    8835f854d0c5.png

"Wow! Pa, Dad look! It's a falling star! A meteorite, actually... But still super cool!"
    0f53525ad88c.png

"Well go ahead, make a wish then," smiled Steve.
    "Nah. I already got all of my wishes. Dad, you?"
    60c6f529c048.png

"Oh... same here."
    94ce2702be95.png

"So, what do you think Santa will give you for Christmas?"
    "I can't believe you're still trying to make me believe in Santa," laughed Peter.
    8458c8c6ad18.png

"And I'm not expecting much, don't worry. I know money's tight. Especially with Morgan on the way and all."
    0d4e9d671ad0.png

"I mean... who even wants presents when you got the best parents in the world?"
    9ea5c3dbd040.png

"Thanks Peter. That really means a lot..."
    e1e574c3e1e5.png

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god!"
    bb80f5456853.png

"Looks like he saw the presents," Steve smiled.
    2c5a7cf4b2be.png

"Pa! Dad! You're finally up!" shouted Peter. "Oh my god! Best Christmas ever! How did you pull it off!?"
    3504655001ae.png

"Morning Peter, we have no idea what you're talking about..."
    973e6dc085df.png

"Really? You get me R2D2, BB8 and C3PO rare collectibles for Christmas and you really don't know what I'm talking about!? This is insane!"
    c2ec5d7a9ea2.png

"And Ned! Ned got me a baby Yoda! I thought she was joking but oh my god she actually did! And you also got me a Darth Vader helmet?!"
    e458a4792aa1.png

"And- and a TARDIS- and Thor got me a baby Groot, and I also got an Iron Man from Pepper..."
    de4c7aa21f33.png

"And a vintage Paddington from Mele, and a Stitch from Michelle..."
    ddeb6e30a0e4.png

"I'VE GOT A WHOLE COLLECTION NOW!"
    867d521f89c4.png

"Well looks like everyone on Sulani knew what you wanted," Steve said. "Oh and you've got a ton of "thank you" letters to send..."
    68348c9f7259.png

"I'm gonna start with you!" yelled Peter. "Thank you thank you thank you!"
    105f818a338f.png

"Thank you thank you thank you!"
    9269ee51fd5e.png

Peter sighed and smiled.
    "I feel like I'm five years old all over again," he said.
    583a125f2624.png

"Best Christmas ever."
    c2b919ba3ca8.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2022
    Thorne and Don Chapter 16A

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Knox was inordinately happy with himself.

WdwHTAF.png

Diego had agreed to meet and "talk" with him.

DPYO2QY.png

It could not have been more awkward, but, then again, Knox is an absolute “master.”

Rczij1J.png

"How have you been mon chéri?" Knox asked him with a quick, and too familiar kiss. "I think of you often, and I miss your dear sweet smile. No one else smiles like you Diego. You light up an entire room.”

37zNzYb.png
    "I remember the nights I held you in my arms, and I curse the day that I forgot that feeling. Can you remember how it felt to be with me? In my arms? I miss the sweet scent you carry. I miss how you slept with your head on my shoulder. I could lie awake and watch you sleeping for hours, because your beauty is unsurpassed."

Jol4I7o.png

Diego was silent through all of this. Trying to think about all the pain this man had caused him. He acts as though he only cheated once, he said to himself. It was countless times.

vS5Za1V.png

"I'm so grateful that you've given me this chance to talk to you. How have you been? Have you missed me at all? I think of you night and day. I think about how badly I treated you, and I cringe. You didn't deserve that my darling."

LHWOiOU.png

"I'm actually quite well at the moment, thank you," Diego said. "Thorne Bailey introduced me to a wonderful man, and I've been spending time with him. He is a very good man, and it is a relief to be around him."

owSf6Tc.png

Knox knew that this was a cut directed at him. Certainly he had not been a "good man" to Diego at all. "That sounds delightful," Knox said. "So you have a new boyfriend now?"

RcuExbv.png

"Well, no," Diego said. "He is just a friend right now."

"But hopefully more?" Knox queried.

"Yes, very hopefully more."

"Why not yet?" Knox asked.

"It's complicated," Diego answered, "and really none of your business."

QoUXW8U.png

"Agreed," Knox said. "I just hope he's not leading you on. I mean to say, if he has no plans to ask you to be his boyfriend, is he taking advantage of you? I'd hate to see you hurt, or used in anyway."

dkNRHY5.png

"Not to worry," Diego said. "He has not instigated any sort of relationship in that manner."

XUbs0aJ.png

Knox's heart raced when he heard this news. How many months had Diego gone without the touch of a lover? He would be vulnerable, to say the least. "Really?" Knox asked. "I'd love to hear more about him. He sounds like a fine gentleman. Perhaps he is someone who deserves you. Would you be opposed to coming to my place? I'm very interested to know how this man is keeping your interest. You're such a passionate man Diego. The waiting must be difficult."

mKjelMt.png

Diego knew a trap when he heard one, but it felt so good to be so blatantly desired that he could not say no.

1ISlc3P.png

"Diego, my sweet, the carpets and upholstery here in the main room have just been cleaned, and they are still damp," Knox informed Diego when they arrived at his apartment. "I'm afraid that the only comfortable place to sit and talk would be my room."

"How very convenient" Diego replied skeptically. "Interesting timing, to say the least."

ppY3SOU.png

"Oh come Dear," Knox answered him. "How could I time something like that? That cleaning was set up months ago, and you only agreed to talk to me yesterday. It is a coincidence, I assure you."

1p3ZSeC.png

"Fine," Diego said. "We can sit in your room. You have no need to touch me though. Is that understood?"

"Perfectly," Knox answered. "I will be as celibate as your new friend. Please, join me," and he led him down the hall to his room.

6mDrMek.png

"Diego, Darling, I won't bite, I promise," Knox told him. "Please, sit, we can't stand here all day, my legs will give out."

ZEj7IEW.png

That amused Diego, and Knox said, "There it is, that beautiful smile. I was afraid I wouldn't see it today."

Mnjursx.png

Knox proceeded to do some wild gyrations, and winked at Diego, "I'm not going to force myself on you, I promise," he said. And Diego actually laughed.

u5SPh7T.png

Knox reached out to pull Diego into his arms, "We will only do what you want to do, my sweet man," he whispered in Diego's ear.

Pywfeqr.png

Diego knew that if he sat on the bed with Knox, it was over. He would break. Knox was intoxicating, and Diego was longing to be held tightly, and kissed, and caressed.

He thought about Dash, and how good and kind he was.

But he sat on the bed.

q6ZicN5.png

And Knox went into action. "Oh my, tight muscles here, I think you're suffering from a certain kind of tension. I have such fond memories of doing this with you. Always, after work, after your stressful days, and you especially, with your temper. How are you coping without the touch of another person?" Knox asked him.

gQUfGD1.png

"I'm managing," Diego answered. "I have patience."

gqG7jtN.png

"How much patience, Darling? How long can you last?" Knox whispered.

ZSz9B2Y.png

Not much longer, it would appear, and Knox tasted like heaven.

9yE3CpV.png

Until his phone went off, and he actually checked it, instead of silencing it.

cT6IZ8o.png

And suddenly reason returned to Diego, as did his hives.

YDmUvOE.png

This ... this was the reason that Diego finally walked away from Knox. Because Diego knew it was another lover.

cmdopcA.png

If he asked Knox who it was he'd say it was his cousin, or a coworker, or an automated message.

4GDZfRZ.png

But no one got that many texts from random people. Diego knew who it was. The time he'd finally taken Knox's phone and looked at the texts, that was the breaking point. He wasn't going through it again.

ESgbG49.png

"So who was that now?" Diego sputtered, "Your cousin Ingrid? Howard from work? The Commission for Less Mischief? What lies do you expect me to believe now Knox? You can't even blow off a lover while you seduce me? Who do you think you are!?"

TddeFli.png

"Diego, Love, it was no one. I told them they had the wrong number. Don't worry, you are the only man for me." Knox implored him.

ATKhDOU.png

"Bull $h*t," Diego exclaimed. "God but I'm sick of it! This is why I left you in the first place Knox! And you still don't have the decency to silence your phone when you get me back in your arms!"

t2bcHpO.png

"You are a horrible person! And if I've lost Dash because of you ... " Diego shouted. "You will be ruined. I let you off easily last time. It won't happen again! All of Sim Nation knows my name, and they will hear about you, and your crooked business practices. So for your sake you'd better hope he forgives me for this!"

AV7RDRy.png

"You're leaving?" Knox was bewildered. "Why? What did I do wrong? You can see how much I love you!" Knox insisted. “I’m crazy excited that you're here! Let me love you like you need to be loved. This isn't you Diego! You're fiery and impetuous. I know you, I know what you like!"

XCyDEMz.png

And in an incredibly sultry voice he said, "and I know how you like it."

ZnxGKfH.png

"You don't know $h*t about me!" Diego shouted. "You don't deserve me! And I don't deserve Dash! But I'm going to try to make him trust me! And I'm not going to answer some fu*king text message when I'm talking to him! You are an absolute loser Knox!" Diego yelled. "You could have had me, but I'm not enough for you? Well, good luck finding someone better! Obviously you haven't yet, since you're begging me to come back to you!"

DYYzgXw.png

"So you're actually leaving again?" Knox asked him. "I can't believe this. Over an innocent text message?! Get a grip Diego. You know I'm the only one who can please you, the one who knows how and where to touch you, to kiss you. You need me Diego, and I need you! So calm down and let me take care of you."

IndxgWd.png

“I need you?” Diego asked him. “For what? Humiliation? Heart ache?Your “marvelous” love making skills? Trust me Knox, I’ve had better!”

aMQxBt3.png

“Good bye Knox,” Diego said. “Don’t bother calling or texting me again. Your number is blocked, and your name is deleted.

TTRf3lp.png

Diego left, feeling worse than he ever thought possible. Why did I do that? He kept thinking. Dash is so wonderful, and I know what it feels like to be cheated on, but I did it to him anyway. After all the pain he went through over Don Lothario, now I did it again. He’ll never forgive me, and I don’t blame him.

Ot2pJ62.png

He drove straight to Dash’s house, went inside, and told him what he’d done.

tal4fO9.png

Of course Dash didn’t take it well. Again? He thought. It must be me. Men prefer anyone over me.

eGrOc1L.png

“I can’t possibly express how sorry I am,” Diego said. “I know that doesn’t make it better, but I wanted you to know that I am truly sorry. You deserve a better person than me. I was weak. It was Knox. I’d loved him for so long, I can’t describe what happened. I guess I just wanted to check, for a last time, if he and I could be together.”

3pyP8LI.png

“I’ll go now,” Diego said. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, and I don’t want to go, but I can see that it’s too late. I hope you’ll be alright Dash. Again, I’m terribly sorry.”

YVDgJ2u.png

“Wait,” Dash said. “You can stay, I need to talk to you. I need to understand something.”

acpNKMy.png

“So he texted you nonstop, asking you to come back to him?” Dash asked.

bZuqtYd.png

“Yes,” Diego said. “But that doesn’t excuse what I did. What I did was terrible, and it hurt you. I know what that pain feels like, but I did it to you anyway. I don’t deserve your forgiveness. I see that now. I’d hoped you could forgive me, but now I know that’s too much to hope for.”

UF78urI.png

“No, you’ve misunderstood me,” Dash said. “I’m admitting to myself that if Don had done that, I’d have gone to him too. But clearly you are more alluring than I am, because Don never contacted me, even once, and that hurts.”

Z7pPVhR.png

“That probably has nothing to do with how much Don desires you,” Diego said. “Thorne has him on a pretty short leash these days. Especially since he’s out of town. He actually has people watching Don’s house, to make sure Don doesn’t leave.”

mDVTzYC.png

“What?” Dash asked. “What do you mean? What short leash?”

KXM3fuy.png

“Thorne doesn’t like sharing his playthings,” Diego said. “And, as you’ve seen, Don is known to be quite the player.”

“Thorne is Dating Don!?” Dash asked.

cJnYIV9.png

“You didn’t know that? Oh, I’m sorry to break it to you, but yes, they’ve been dating for months,” Diego answered.

FLhb7Ci.png

“For months?” Dash said, and his eyes glazed over for a moment. “So when he was here to tell me that Don wanted to break up with me, he was already dating Don?”

p8fulWJ.png

“Well yes, I suppose so. There must’ve been some overlap there. Thorne brought you to meet me on a Thursday. How many weeks before that had he told you about Don?” Diego asked.

owleaO9.png

Dash’s knees gave out, and dropped onto the couch. “Less than one,” Dash answered, and his eyes were now burning with fury. “I can’t believe I fell for that, what a fool I was…. I should have guessed that.”

ESZeczi.png

“I didn’t know you didn’t know,” Diego said. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to keep a secret from you.”

1my4w4X.png

“I know, it’s not your fault that I’m so naive and foolish,” Dash said. “But I can tell you one thing, and I’m ashamed to say it, but if I’d known that, I’d have gone to Don, even after you and I started spending time together. I understand what you mean about Knox, and how you wanted one last try to be with him. I would have too.”

“So you forgive me?” Diego asked.

ljYN09H.png

“There’s nothing to forgive,” Dash said. “We aren’t officially dating, and I know for a fact that I’d have done the same thing. People in glass houses..”

5CMtumL.png

“Shouldn’t throw stones,” Diego finished. “Thank you Dash. Thank you for understanding. So we’re ok? Still friends?”

RZLJcaD.png

“Of course,” Dash said. “Still friends.”

PlMqf2l.png

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka so much cuteness decorating the tree - I thought I was all squeeeed out over Peter and Steve in their Antlers until I scrolled down (you made us wait for it didn't you) - and the suspense was worth it, as Tony's tiny hat was so adorable - and kind of expressed where Tony was at at celebrating and expressing joy too. Your photo walls are beautiful - I whack one photo up on the world and feel done - I should spend more time as yours look so good.

@AlwaysAsking Great update. I hadn't realised Dash didn't know about Thorne and Don. Diego's face when Knox first starts putting the move on him in such a lavish way made me laugh - his face is all screwed up like he is thinking - really - I am falling for this but I totally am aware of exactly what you are doing and I am choosing to go along. Were we supposed to notice that Know actually had carpet ONLY in his bedroom and floorboards and tiles in the other rooms.? I know Diego was already convincing himself to fall for the manipulation anyway - (whether that was your intention or not.) Diego's angry face is always so scary. Knox is just terrible and I am glad Diego realised that. And that Dash didn't spiral into depression especially because Diego does like him so much. Poor Dash does look so sad for most of the update so I hope this is the turning point for he and diego.

@sarabeth2984 Absolutely loved Vlad's wedding. Joanna is absolutely stunning done up as a vampire (not that she isn't stunning at other times). I like Vlad's subtle makeover - I just did one in the alternate reality with Jess but much more drastic - I like how you kept him looking very Vladish.

@Daephene Love your new dog. One of my good friends has 3 RL Samoyed's and they are lovely dogs. I didn't know dogs hugged on the couch either.

@OhMyHemsworth I adore your fairy witch sim. She looks like she will be a lot of fun to play.

@RedDestiny92 Well two robots in a tiny house with adopted children - definitely a very different story line to anything else here. So creative. And I agree with them tuning everything down so nothing really happens - it is very frustrating! I hate how they removed pre-mades from being spell casters - I don't want all their useless ugly NPCs generated everytime I go to the realm - I want sims I like! And so far have been very disappointed with playing a non vampire in Forgotten Hollow - if it wasn't for Caleb you wouldn't know they existed at all (the vampire play as a vampire is better but I will be getting some mods for sure).

@Tixyen you do your funerals so beautifully. I especially liked the photos that had meaning being placed up during the funeral. I really need to download that mod - my problem is by the time I need it I am too sad to fuss around and do it (yes I can see the solution.) The new house looks great and will be good for the family.

@Nushnushganay I wish all the speech bubbles meant things but they (the devs) have said a lot of them are just random - there are a few linked to interactions (like the sun for brighten day) but it is rare to see a conversation that can be interpreted much especially since idle chat was pumped up - it ruins everything and is often just random gibberish.

Just a random lot of shots - I wanted to use my "photo booth with Jess and Diego too. I wish there was a fashion model career because DIego is a terrible poser (I just know his simstigram must be full of shots of him looking glam.) I think Jessica has learnt that if you want to look glamorous and like a model - don't pose with Diego who outposes her dreadfully.

zW0g3Eo.png?1
    cAkroPO.png?1
    BQijbeK.png?1

And a silly pose to finish (finally Jessica outposes Diego as she is more willing to be silly and not worry about how she'll look.
    gAE1TtX.png?1

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    @sarabeth2984, page 584.
    Roddy's quite brave, and I had death.toggle set to false.

@Koteyka, page 584.
    Oh my goodness, TINY SANTA HATS!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AelisahAelisah Posts: 11 New Member
    Thanks to those that noticed and replied to my tragic experience losing my main favorite sim by murder haha :'(

@Becka28
    @Daephene
    @Haneul
    I don't think Star actually remembers what happened. She knows her mother got murdered because Octavia told her as she grew up but she was too young to remember.

---

I continued her story - Star got adopted by the Bailey-Moon family. Octavia was Ava's best friend, she's a sweet soul and surprisingly got the family-oriented trait, so it only made sense she would do this for her best friend.

Star was made by accident during a hook-up with Thorne and she got Thorne's eyes. Octavia has noticed the similarities as Star grew up and confronted Thorne. She divorced in silence with Thorne but remained living together while she would focus on her writing carreer.
    Surprisingly her bestselling screenplays were about Ava and Star. She became a global superstar.

Star grew up in the spotlights, she felt pressured to explore her talents while the world was watching over her shoulder. Since she has been acting most of her life, she's going to try make it her carreer.
    As a teen she felt curious about what happened to her mother, doing research she found out that her mother left another child on the world ! (really; I got MCCC on and I name all babies in the world and I got a pop-up that 'deceased' Ava gave birth to a girl - I didn't even know she was pregnant XD)
    So apparantly - she 'survived the attack' but was in a coma long enough for the baby to be born or something :D ;) . Unfortunately the baby was brought into an orphanage and tracks got lost (Hidden NPC).

She went to search for her lost sister in her early 20's. After trying for a long time, she managed to locate her sister named Umbra.
    They now live together in a house far from Del Sol Valley - Oasis Spring - hoping to live in peace and staying under the radar.
    Star has a perfectionistic trait from her pressuring childhood and paranoid trait due to her traumatic expriences, when she was a teen someone also tried to murder the family by setting the house on fire (same mod), but the murderer died in the attempt XD. Funny enough Umbra joined the household with a gloomy trait (which makes sense due to living in an orphanage).

---

I really like to let my story progress by the random events that happen and then adjust their lifes and choices accordingly.
    I find it a shame I can't add pictures and am so restricted on this account. Hopefully it ends soon.
    I'm planning to host a story blog soon that will tell their stories in more detail. Though I don't really create dialogues would it be interesting to read a story based on progression?
    @Aelisah I love love your story about Star. She sounds like a very complex sim. I for one am interested in reading more about her. Keep posting on the forums! You'll make be a member soon enough to post pictures. It didn't take me long at all!!
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @miloek Do you use reshade? Even if your lighting in the harvestfest pictures is more yellow than you'd like, your pictures are always sharp and bright. They're nice. Anyway, I like how much Mags and her mother look alike. I hope they had good Harvestfest.

As for the Parks family in my save not protecting Ronen, that might have been for the best. Asher is a powerful vampire and he's not very nice.

@Ellupelluellu The bunny slippers make Ted's dark form outfit. He's either incredibly confident or his fashion is off. Regardless, it's hilarious. :lol:

@RedDestiny92 Forrest's curly hair is so cute! Is Brittany into all of the electronics or does she actually have favorites? I see now that there's D17-X, but what about the laptop and the TV? :lol: Can she be trusted?

@sarabeth2984 I'm curious to see what you have planned for Miranda Castaneda and to see if anything happens with Vivienne and ... Keyes. It's always nice when interesting townies appear.

I hope Simeon experiences less bouts of depression in the future. Even though he wants to have a good time, it seems like it can be difficult for him. I also hate when pets die.

@AlwaysAsking I approve of Don's jogging outfit even though it's not conservative at all. :lol: At any rate, I love your portrait walls.

Knox strikes me as despicable, but he's so charming and blatant with his advances--it's hilarious. Thank goodness for that phone, though. But I'm more concerned about what Diego says about Thorne having people outside of Don's house. If that's true, that's actually scary. I wanted to like Thorne, but his behavior comes with so many red flags, I don't know anymore. I'm just glad you have such interesting sims.

As for my game, Vlad is still there. For whatever reason, Vlad always seems to be on his best behavior when he comes around. I think he's kind of friends with Asher. He helped Asher a lot in the beginning and even autonomously (via MCCC) moved to Sulani after Asher did, but we'll see if things change. Vlad has two or three vampire children who've grown up, which might become a problem. :|

@Becka28 Thanks for your comments. I've had Get to Work since it came out but never played the detective or scientist careers. I want to try them, though, because they look fun.

@ryttu3k I like that you've posted your "Future Planning." I'm intrigued, but not prepared to actually speculate yet. Are these actually plans for what will happen in game or have they already happened in game? Or has "next" happened and "future" not yet happened? I'm curious about how/to what extent people plot out their stories.

@DarkAngel1994 I feel somewhat bad for Atlas. His grandmother did seem alright and without being told there's no way he could have know the details about her nearly killing his father. Sometimes it's good for children to know the whole story or as much of it as possible so they'll understand the consequences of believing evil? relatives.

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @Tixyen It's even sadder with the funeral but as usual it's nice to see the family come together to comfort one another I wonder who she will stay with though I bet her uncle would prefer her to stay with him. Its sweet he tried to reassure her, then of course the little munchkin steals the show at the end so full of joy over a new home that's precious. I like their house too I always see houses here I want to play with.
    @OhMyHemsworth Eden is adorable since she is supposed to be a fairy it's kind of easy to picture a sort of Tinkerbell situation where their homes are the right size the movie is "zoomed in"
    @sarabeth2984 lol I was like, oh the cute family then I see hipster Vlad and yessssssss hehe I'm so glad they got married now where are my six kids? Ha. of course Vlad looks good like that he's so fun to play with in cas, as those who know me would expect me to say but really though. Their wedding is super nice it fit him so well. Nice gift for them I always end up trading some things out, he's not evil he's misunderstood...or something. :D
    @ryttu3k oh yeah I get it that makes sense, I got close some points? well then internet cookies for me then :smiley: this is true, she raised evil kids..but with robots...so it was okay cause they don't understand humans lol. Though Jax was immediately angry he had a sibling Briana was happy so they balance each other out which is good cause their parent units will not tolerate virus behavior in their family....lol.

I also think I missed you had an account like that as I don't remember when it was mentioned but airhead moments though I'm curious anyhow I may have to bother you later.
    @sarabeth2984 (yes again :smile: ) yep yep Don is such a jock loves to be the center of attention and seems like he has it all figured out..you reject him and it all goes down the drain. I think he's got the parent thing figured out more than it might seem, good alien dad nice alien dad ha, they really like that bed and that is not the bed with the couch attached to it. They are fun to play with, I will have to share more another time I just keep rotating saves at random here but I think I'm becoming one of those simmers that has to have a new save for new ideas not because the old ones didn't work I just don't want to forget what I was planning.
    @Koteyka That could work too, I always have trouble finding poses I've only ever made one but you would think specific ones would be easier to find as there are so many that still work that are scattered across the net.

It amuses me too much seeing Peter take up his parent's bed, maybe instead of letting him between he may need a couch to nap on when he gets frightened lol. I love seeing how happy they are in Sulani after all they went through it's sweet remembering who they used to be. Though it's all the past now is that baby yoda as a toy? Want heh.
    @AlwaysAsking Knox is laying it on so thick he needs a hammer to head...okay I don't actually dislike him it just sounded funny in my mind brain :* though I'm really not sure if I think he's sweet or if he's like an old fashion villain just playing a role. Hmm, that carpet thing sure seems like it was set up but then if he was telling the truth then...yeah. Seeing him freak out when he is supposedly thinking of Dash seems like he needs a mop to the face. You couldn't brush off Knox don't expect he would give you the same in return man. It seems like as angry as he is that he hasn't stopped loving Knox. I feel like if he fought with Dash and had a bad night Knox would get a final chance. At least he understands? They are a mess too so I think that means they need to stay together I can never tell with you.
    :p
    @Becka28 it happened sort of on accident I just needed a break from trying to get Troy pregnant (which I still had to pretend he was abducted) never the less it made for a good family with the robots and their younglings. Yeah I wish they wouldn't, cause then it really would complain all you want to feel better. When it effects other's games that were paid for it's sad but not much you can do without mods which I got mccc but stopped myself from reinstall to double check updates. I really liked that, that's how Morgan and her dad became a witch and wizard mmhmm. Vampires too, bleh that's how I end up playing them over and over again cause they stick far from normal sims in fact I almost let Vlad break in cause it's been so long but he just had to come to the house where I had Troy up as I said so he left but it was something.

I love their pics they are such a cute couple <3
    @hanuel isn't it just the best? Tots are even cuter with curls I say, not sure how much Brittany can be trusted at least for now she has a robot she digs we'll see how that lasts.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

I've only had a few minutes to look at posts so far, so, I'm doing the most matter of fact one first, lol

@ryttu3k

Uggg at your "future planning notepad"!

Lmao, I can't figure it out!

Love day - self explanatory

M's visit - Morgyn's? But visiting from where, to where? RoM to Chateau Vest? I'd have thought he'd been there already 🤔

L's plan - Lilith's plan to .... ? (My guess from the rest of the notes is to take over Forgotten Hollow)

L+M plot - Lilith and Morgyn/Morgan plot - this is where you begin your story line for Lilith, because you've been wanting to make one.

L to FH - obviously Lilith to to Forgotten Hollow - but why?

J's tour - Jamie tours something??? I doubt it's university, but that's also the only thing I can think of 😅 OR
    Johnny goes on tour resulting in:

C lonely - Caleb is lonely without Johnny 😔 C + M - He begins spending time with Morgyn.

J/C/M + L/M discussions
    Ok, so - Johnny, Caleb and Morgyn become a thing (or Jamie, not Johnny, but I doubt that as Caleb and Johnny are attached at the hip 🤔 ) At the same time, Lilith and Morgyn also become a thing. Or possibly Morgan - but I don't remember her being in your story - so I doubt it.

L vs MH fail - Lilith fights Miss Hell and loses, difficult to believe - but hey, you wrote fail 😅

Future:

L vs V - Lilith vs Vlad - Lilith is trying to take over Forgotten Hollow, so needs to defeat Vlad

C puppy pet - ok, can this mean anything other than Caleb gets a puppy? 😂

Babies discussion - again can this mean anything besides they want babies in the family? 😅

My question is - Where is R? Don't L and C get to meet their A? 😂😅😁
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you.

This is Vera Huntingtonn family
    49378648316_83825f8d76_c.jpg
    I’m Bella Joaquin Le Chien & Lina Vera Allocco’s 2nd child.
    My brother Adam recently died of old age. My mum is still a young adult. I and husband J Huntington are adults. It is hard to understand how aging works in this world.

49380112988_ca2f05ab83_c.jpg
    I moved to San mushyno when I became a young adult. Fell in love with my next door neighbor Salim Benali. We got married and had 4 children together; twins Ariel Vera Munch & Britney Vera Flex, Chloe Vera Barnes & David Vera Benali. Sadly Salim died of old age when Chloe was a child & David a toddler.
    My brother Cole Vera Le Chien is a scientist. He cloned his daughter Anna Behr Munch and my daughter Chloe. Anna’s clone Jamie Behr Le Chien recognize her family, while Chloe’s clone Harper Holmberg doesn’t seem to remember our family. It feels strange to suddenly have an adult daughter you don’t know, who looks exactly like the daughter your raised. I will give Harper some time to adjust to life before I invite to visit us.
    49380770432_ba50140b24_c.jpg
    I was fortunate enough to fall in love again with my husband J Huntington. We have 5 children together, twins Ed Harry & Filippa and triplets Georgina, Hazel & Isabel. Ed Harry is named after footballplayer Harry Kane. J loves football and wanted him to be named Harry.
    49380622456_583aea637f_c.jpg
    J works in the tech guru career.
    We tried something new today, shower woohoo. Both of us loved it.
    49380167708_e01ba0a030_c.jpg
    I have been on the top of my career for a while and am a famous pianist.
    49380825167_d47bfbd72c_c.jpg
    Yesterday a fire startet in the chemistry set while Filippa experimentet.
    49380825112_c94edb4739_c.jpg
    I ran to extinguish the fire while J got the toddlers safely outside. It was a very scary experience for all of us. Fortunately all of us survived the fire.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top