Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka I am not ashamed to say I did cry. This post is not promoting violence but love and understanding. It would be a shame if it wrre removed. i would like to go and live in the world that exists inside young thor's head as it is a lovely one.

No other comments as this is a post you feel and experience not one for analysing. I feel sad and angry and glad that Peter's journey with love can be different. No wonder Tony struggles to believe Steve loves him no matter how wonderful Steve is.
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    @DeafSimmer Wow, Stephen and Caitlyn are such pretty sims! I love Caitlyn's tattoos.

\@ryttu3k Funnily enough, the Potion of Plentiful Needs is probably the one I wouldn't need to copy. I'm growing apples in my garden, and that's the only ingredient necessary to brew it. Plus, 2/4 of my sims know it.

@Becka28 The early stage is the absolute best part for me too, and with this big of a project on my hands, my sims will probably be poor for a very long time. I am beyond the "we're filthy and starving" stage though I think, since they now have access to all the basics. I also have Potions of Plentiful Needs on hand, since I'm growing apples in the garden. I'm only keeping one on each of the Founders and selling the rest. I haven't needed to use any yet.

Your screenshots make me want to get Tiny Living! Good thing I'm focusing on building the BIGGEST castle ever, it'll save me a bit of money. I do want to get Island Living next I think though, and I'm only allowing myself to get one new expansion/stuff pack per month. :tongue:

@March306 Oh wow, you made Jason Momoa! I love him so much, and he fits an Island Living gameplay very well. Of course Vlad would show up during one of the first nights. Why wouldn't he? The screenie of him fishing in the nude is my absolute favorite thing ever!

@FurSimsOfficial You're an incredibly talented builder, wow! I love the dutch style home! Even without CC, both builds look fantastic.

@Koteyka Your update hit me right in the feels. It was incredibly well written and so sad. I feel a bit better knowing that the future isn't so bleak for the characters, and I loved the interactions between Uncle Thor and the kids. It was so cute and touching. I hope Lucas does have the happier ending to his story. I love him and his partner together. I want them in my game!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I've been playing with my Hogwarts Founders again, trying to build Hogwarts from nothing. These are some older screenshots from my Simblr. I'm about two sim weeks further along now.

β€’ β—¦ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ β—¦ β€’

Helga Hufflepuff finally gets the greenhouse she's been wanting for days. Now she can grow more plants, even the ones that aren't in season. It'll help a lot with her potion brewing.

7db0d32a1d5dae04c502833c7a5a62246ef43ab0.png
    d5e05145fcdea6ffb3ab2e7dfe8ebff464a27918.png

The men come to admire the greenhouse and chat about the plants Helga plans to have growing there.

6423395ef12bd4fb5dd389b4a5d702486cc3fdcb.png

The little brewing area also got a bit of a makeover. All I had to do was add a few shelves to display the potions the Founders have discovered so far. It adds a lot of charm (pun intended) to the Hogwarts Shack and it wasn't even that expensive to do.

1026b3ed1d38998aa9a369d0ca3981c64ca25208.png
    Salazar agrees.

4bebd37b3ef03173cfbcc299dcb0b0d39ae61cff.png

I took everyone to The Realm of Magic to spend a bit of time away from Hogwarts. They got to chat with the Sages, learn a few new things, and just enjoy themselves. We also got to meet a new character with a surname you might know well...

d4d324c2b0805fea4bb314e354dac04a00a8381a.png
    Her name is Morghanna Malfoy, she's a spellcaster, and she was created by me specifically for my gameplay.

72938030f85295b606b02a24fa7d04aaf59fc7fa.png

Godric and Helga spent most of their time in The Realm dueling and hanging out together, away from everyone. I think they needed this time alone to get to know each other better, and explore their feelings.

13747751d754ce927922d345bcf2de9488de0819.png

05ce8e4f97eec30f5383e0fe377f3f3f913c013a.png
    8f90b3563fda902c43f7715921891699eff16879.png

74f2f20751134df1d75ab819c632209877b607d2.png

77c15d294939b905ae0e99414b5f274df5d8e00a.png

I love the Scruberoo spell so much! It's so useful. Currently Rowena and Salazar are the only ones that knows it, I think.

a800baddab9f80e14d1ba6485534f6a4482a5996.png

ae51489b358f02864848ecac1fb69bf5aeba8673.png

Helga, Rowena and Godric spending their afternoon hanging out around the steaming cauldron.

d8cc7735c99142393d9826e7b8e2d5ff5f7ba65b.png
    ed10ee492d3ed6b3c6947a7d8c9f57d97b24e080.png

It's not really Rowena's favorite thing to do however. She much prefers to go read, or perhaps write. Helga and Godric still have a lot more to chat about though. They always do.

3197de76f9f32e5c8221815982eccd76ee857d67.png

So this is when I made the decision to move the lot from Brindleton Bay to Windenburg, since it looked A LOT more like the Scottish Highlands, with a better forest area and just... generally a more aesthetically pleasing vibe. Here's the "Hogwarts Shack" so far, in its new location.

4abb191c637013296a6df0169cf74830d69d45fc.png

We get to meet Morghanna Malfoy once again. She came to visit the house. Salazar was the only one not occupied, so he got to know her a little better... and even practiced magic with her. The two seem to get along very well.

808f8d2a831c35e9706b703e3eb5fe221856fb0b.png
    They discuss powerful ancient magic, and likely their pure bloodlines, knowing them.

55044f3dee654c8a8cef4c489b676dddaf604be4.png

8033e9d92d908ad9423f60453f22810649f11a99.png

7aae1a82f031c3707735e3a045c7c43c5b0255bc.png

When Helga returns from her fishing trip, she meets Morghanna and the two immediately get on the wrong foot. It's odd, because Helga usually likes everyone!

1c641863c7da5cc39a0febff3cd165b857686786.png
    Helga is actually the first one to discover that Morghanna has the Evil trait. Being a Good sim, she can’t help but try and reason with Morghanna. She must have some decency? Some sense of morality? Surely she can’t be completely–

But Morghanna will have none of it, and deeply upsets Helga. Neither wins the argument this time.

a8760b526ea9503f1b62573928a6629c5e22df48.png

74a05fae0d73816186eb362cf809ec0aa4971974.png

5f85fd393b3a975689873117b9f76477d97b84c5.png

After Morghanna leaves, Helga decides to have a chat with Salazar.

61d9e2fe8ffc1b05f917812a7d3746fef12ccc28.png
    Helga doesn’t feel right keeping such a big secret from Salazar, since he’s been getting on so well with Morghanna. She confides in him about her evil trait, and the argument that occurred in the yard.

eec8bed544ad5c9d3ce5380752d3416fe7f2b601.png

She doesn’t expect Salazar to take Morghanna’s side.

He says that she just has a big personality, and strong opinions about certain topics. It doesn’t make her evil!

Helga decides that maybe Salazar is right, and they could’ve just gotten off on the wrong foot. It still upsets her though.

8d07879354c71b775af4578914842459e96af6f0.png

She tries to get over her sadness by practicing her magic.

17e9bd3cb1b4e575d0ea1ad5705e4a9c9738a5fa.png

Since we haven't seen much of Bast in a while, here's some screenies of her with her new stray kitty friends. I put in the "Cat Hangout" trait on the house and have been getting a lot of furry friends coming around.

963967a669b253681804a2dd3e494010e59839fc.png
    529283d58c41883a05e6a0aff0569c8b52a227c2.png

They don't seem to like Salazar too much though.

f9800c169cd3beb856a6e71dc9c13859593122f8.png

And finally, here are the upgraded bedrooms! I separated the men from the women. With a second bedroom, they now have a lot more space to fill with things.

4d782ae7e000287dc3315fe9a425fb8e7f2409d8.png

42e661d75594ac4dd554821fc2db9c3244a9fe1b.png

6e42825db83a468f2286fa18add36b7ba7e893ef.png

89b5e9317cfb2f4279bbdc9af5d86d37c2b8119e.png

The Hogwarts Shack in the rain.

4177fabfa49e8e36f9b1da2295b695d648e8b4de.png

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    FINALLY off to University!

CQzl8rG.png
    Alejandra qualified for ALL the distinguished degrees at Foxbury! (I suspect there is a hidden bonus if you are the Hero of Strangerville).
    Btw the view from her dorm room is AMAZING.

She is taking the Physics degree on a five semester schedule:
    3, 3, 2, 2, 2.

First semester she picked Selvadoradan Culture as her optional course. Second year she picked Guitar Skill. Third year the Rumbasim dance. She's just about to start her fourth, and will pick Handiness.

9rSR5Az.png
    Waiting for class to start, shilling out with some guitar jamming!

xHL8Lnf.png
    Working late, editing her term paper in physics!

obfqOEd.png
    Focusing your mind with some yoga before the exam, second semester!

79BIl1X.png
    Giving back to the school by submitting knowledge (Programming) to the machine! Looks painful, though.

g71enqZ.png
    VGDJrE1.png
    I really like her looks, she looks so cool yet cute!
    Also, this is the second game in a row where Lilsimsie's Simself becomes a bartender...!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited March 2020
    I just stumbled on this and I must say this is the perfect reading spot! Thank you @Simmerella for making this post. I can't read everything straight away but I managed to read one.

@Koteyka That was beautifully written. I'm glad your story didn't get banned. The only difference between the 'violence' in your content and the one's in the movies/media are that they're guised under heaps of distractions like comedy or superheroes etc while yours is straightforward and honest. (I didn't find it violent at all) What you've written is real and carries a beautiful message. You're touching some serious stuff, but serious stuff happens to teenagers. That's when they start forming their identities, so having literary works like yours openly discussing about such topics and the hardships some endure to arrive at happiness are important.

edited for clarity because half my brains are mushed from lack of sleep.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    "And, that's a wrap! Great work, everyone!" the director hollered. Erik, thankful the day was so full, exhaled. The award show was set to begin at six pm. So far, it was just after four pm. Should he go home and kill some time? He should certainly take a shower, he decided. Man, it was hot under these lights. They needed to be far brighter than when he held a concert, for filming. As it was he was dressed in a full suit. Was it tweed? It was hot, that much was certain. He mopped his brow. Oops, got make-up on the sleeve, my bad.
    At home, Erik showered, shampooed and spent some time with Tamela, trying to keep control of his nerves.
    yPfqsZU.jpg
    Finally, he got himself properly outfitted for the evening ahead and left.
    Had he known how this night would end, Erik would have brought guests, namely Tamela, along with him. As it was he got to the studios early. He grabbed a drink at the bar, greeted Thorn and then took a seat in the back row of chairs. And waited. Then he waited. And he waited some more. Time. Was. At. A. Standstill. Mostly, he was just anxious. Would he finally be recognized? Was it even a possibility? Getting nominated, he told himself was enough. That, by itself, was recognition of a job well done. After what felt like an eternity, the Host for the evening stepped up to the mic. Queue the music, Erik thought.
    "Sims and GentleSims, welcome to the one-millionth Starlight Accolades. We have a wonderful show for you tonight, and some pretty Nifty statues to hand out …"
    Erik startled awake when he heard his name being read from his category. Totally unaware of just how exhausted he really was. The full day of shooting coupled with all of this emotion, had its way with him. He must have nodded off. At least he didn't miss the best part … He sat up, leaning forward as if to hear better.

"And the Best Acting award winner 'For the most recent performance', is β€” Erik James Cantrell." Applause went up. Spotlights swept over the audience. Erik got to his feet and tried his best not to stumble his way forward to the mic. The half-nap had made him groggy. Fuzzy-brained, to be sure. Had they really called his name? Was it merely the list the host was reading. Had he won? No, way. No way, I must be dreaming.

Taking the trophy handed to him, he was stunned with just how heavy it was. Far heavier than it looked. And it was so shiny, too. Wow. Erik took just a moment to gather his thoughts.
    9gfucrX.jpg

Overcome, he fought to get the words out of his throat. This meant far more to him than he realized, or admitted.
    XGoEmod.jpg

1QsHYko.jpg

"I would like to thank my God," he began, clearing his throat to rid it of the sudden warble, "for the talent he has loaned to me. My parents, who nurtured me through it, and my brothers, Judge Aaron and Doctor Joe, my girlfriend, Tamela, and my only sister, Brianna and her husband. My co-stars, my director, my agent, most of all my beloved fans. The script writers, the stage hands. All of you involved in the project. It's not possible for me to list you all, too many names. I can learn lines, but names . . . evade me. Forgive me. But, I could not have done any of this without each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
    9o55pcB.jpg
    s1Lyl3B.jpg

And the Sim Experience Continues …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited March 2020
    I've been playing with some of the Windenburg premades, and Candy finally got married to Joaquin, at a lovely backyard ceremony at her grandmother's home that she inherited.
    EqH0qcm.jpg
    However, late that night after everyone had gone home, and they'd whoohooed as husband and wife, Joaquin died tragically. He was just so happy, and he's a goofball, so then he became playful, was instantly hysterical and just kind of...poofed. (There was a glitch in the game, so there was actually no death animation, the reaper didn't even show, he was just grabbing a snack form the fridge and then suddenly there was an urn in the kitchen and Candy (who was asleep) now had a bunch of sad moodlets lol). So, yeah, poor Candy, widowedd on her wedding night...meanwhile, Jaoquin seems pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about the whole thing lol
    kzMj0QG.jpg
    7S9fqjz.jpg
    Post edited by FanPhoria on
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Currently: 50/50 search :s (need to find badly made dress, as the mesh looks very broken if viewed from distance, and of course it is townie enabled... naturally the icon of the thing says nothing of the creator to make it easier.. argh!)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    edited March 2020
    So, my friend was thinking of getting TS4. I told her I'd bring my laptop to school in order to let her try it. We spent a good hour making two sims together -- an angel and a demon, respectively, Angel Mc. Angel and Evil Mc. Evil. We gave Angel all the good traits and Evil all the bad ones.

While she crafted the angel, I decided to do her husband-in-question. I was reaaaaaally happy with how evil-looking Mc.Evil [cough] turned out... he has to be the most natural-looking baddie I've ever whipped up in CAS.

n7yPru0.png

5k0hpM6.png

>:):p

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Jason + Lia Generation 1

DY9x7l0.png?1

I wanted to get some close up CAS shots of both of them. I got Jason Momoa from the Gallery. I think it was the most popular one with the most downloads.

QjPNbS6.png?1

Lia a premade sim from Island Living.

mWKtMdx.png?1

She announces she is pregnant.

eCTEozW.png?1

Current shack situation.

dpurQc5.png?1

She's in labor at the hospital and Jason is freaking out!

IPXoczR.png?1

She has a worried expression on her face....

nkrtBkU.png?1

Jason found a computer and started playing video games.

76IKFsg.png?1

They give birth to a boy named Patrick.

Patrick is the name of the actor from Aquaman that played the Ocean Master.

Naming theme this generation will be actors/actresses from Aquaman.

bHewpCs.png?1

Current shack situation again. (It's Thanksgiving)

GEPBILI.png?1

She announces she is pregnant again!

Now I will go and play my 100 Babies save.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Okay so in totally unrelated but extremely exciting news... I won a major creative writing prize at my uni. Whaaaat?! It actually has some prize money ($100), but holy cow, the recognition!!

@Becka28 glad to hear it! I might present it as a single story (posed and everything) instead of as actual gameplay?

Oh my, Luna is making some pretty quick decisions here! The baby's name is Armani? Godspeed, little one. Candy and Eva's kiddo is adorable!

@March306 you can buy coconuts from the beach shack vending machine thing! Or, if you want to harvest them yourself to save money, I tend to see them most on Mua Pel'am. And welcome to the world, Patrick!

@Beardedgeek whoo go Alejandra and team! Ted's an interesting choice, but I bet George was all for it, and I had Erwin on my team, too!

Yeah distinguished degrees! Sounds like she's having a great time!

@Keidra welcome to your thirties! It's not too bad, don't worry XD And honestly, I'm like that with Jamie. He originally started as an expy of a Pokemon character and just... ended up turning into his own person. Sim. Whatever XD

Aww, I missed you too <3 Oh huh, that could definitely be a thing with Morgyn, yeah. And Ezio could still be bi but mostly into guys, with Cass as a rare exception? It's happened before! Ooh, curious to see how things have changed, Ezio's name aside!
    Could be a bit of both, honestly. Like, I have a connective tissue disorder called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or at least the symptoms of it. CFS is usually idiopathic - no known reason for it - but it's pretty well-accepted that EDS can cause the same symptoms. So, did my CFS come from... CFS, or from EDS? Doesn't matter, I just have to deal with it. Is your anxiety from an anxiety disorder, or a side effect of being autistic? Doesn't matter, you just have to deal with it. Also it's definitely worth pointing out that anxiety is super common with the spectrum. I saw figures like 80% comorbidity. So that's fun!

Also, rambling = all good <3

Fellow Huffleclaws, you seen this post and this description? Because man, if that isn't bang on the money...

@DeafSimmer oh jeez, Richmond is a menace D: I wonder if Caitlyn will have any second thoughts given that he's now killing off random innocents?

@Koteyka that could actually be fun, honestly, seeing Thor just totally wreaking havoc XD

Oh no Thor honey what did you do D: Lucas is... just sad. I can understand being closeted and scared, but he intentionally went about to try and ruin Tony's life :-\ And Mr Stark... argh!! Tony and Thor needs so many hugs! I'm so glad Peter and Morgie are living in a better time, and I'm glad Lucas was able to find his own truth. It'd be nice if he could write to Tony and apologise, too, although I would completely understand Tony if he opted not to forgive him.

@MelsieYT it's pretty useful! One apple = four doses, pretty good deal XD Gasp, a Malfoy! Helga and Godric seem to be hitting it off very well, and yeah, I feel Windenburg fits pretty well. You could even go with Glimmerbrook, too! Morghanna sounds... concerning. I guess she could be a future antagonist? The shack is shapin' up!

@GalacticGal yeah, congrats to Erik!!

@FanPhoria oh jeez, poor Candy and Joaquin! Do they have any spellcaster friends? Handy ambrosia?

@thesimmer14 oooh, he looks great!
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    @ryttu3k Thank you for that tip about the coconuts! I probably should have looked it up sooner. After you mentioned it I found a youtube video on where that provision station is.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    So, my friend was thinking of getting TS4. I told her I'd bring my laptop to school in order to let her try it. We spent a good hour making two sims together -- an angel and a demon, respectively, Angel Mc. Angel and Evil Mc. Evil. We gave Angel all the good traits and Evil all the bad ones.

While she crafted the angel, I decided to do her husband-in-question. I was reaaaaaally happy with how evil-looking Mc.Evil [cough] turned out... he has to be the most natural-looking baddie I've ever whipped up in CAS.

>:):p

Will you post your the Angel? With how cool Mc Evil looks I'm curious to how McAngel will look like.
  • Options
    @FanPhoria Wow, I never thought I'd feel awful for Candy. In one of my saves she ruined the marriage of my sims. LOL Not saying it's karma or anything... But on her wedding night, wow that's rough.

β€’ β—¦ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ β—¦ β€’

Here's a second update for today from my Rags to Riches: Building Hogwarts challenge!

Godric and Helga went on a stroll in the forest together to get some collectibles and harvest some plants. These shots I got of them and their surroundings makes me so glad I moved them to Windenburg. It's so beautiful.

36b6aa88dd975a1af5df882a3d3215507750dffa.png
    While Helga is looking at the beautiful view, he's looking at her. It's incredibly cliche, but so cute.

70154f3613b21f2a9e37c0e9ca331afea9fb5212.png

They were caught in the rain, but they didn't really care.

ecd84a313558f3650d11b8d6c5cdbadbb52a528f.png

Seriously, doesn't this look like the perfect place to build Hogwarts?

144b0e7fa8f4575cbdf34db72c59d43ce406a4d8.png

Back at home, Salazar and Rowena are dueling in the rain. Those of you that saw one of my first updates might remember when they didn't have a roof yet during a thunderstorm. Now they're WILLINGLY going outside when the weather is bad. Nothing's changed at all.

f21ae5160b45da4f63bccc2c02c2effa669559b7.png
    2a642ecd8c627f463180b21fd2a8e547f3420fa0.png

c8ed0d1dbc150aa3cb38b6a905cf3a364568db9a.png

e44831cfcd91263e08efb561a0813e3ee669f3c3.png

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

b341d232258b51f7a73a065d58149ba31c2ae51c.png

Next, he dueled Godric... and won against him too.

f495fa70c2e174a574d2cc76649f76f124029ce4.png

99d2487d8a43a79a90f9756eb6fd1c8aee953df0.png

abf555f646531e29eba0e0e83ed70494ddd14e17.png

d8541f8a78968c7f7aa8545aa2ff3510d92c987a.png

1899320afd8d82aa006fcac96a624bf8e4a09a35.png

cf06deefd4c3466a70bb3aace121b64217df5d9e.png

And then Helga... Can you guess what happened?

6b49b7cd90b5b5e714956d9a48195c53a88d2c77.png

0c3a8a427e6825c3b210ed27c928de66765ef7f5.png

433e7cb9ea2cabc65d901b47f1efec33a8b06b25.png

560cbf8ee2b6a0499cfa8fed630f3cc61841a541.png

Three for three, baby!

The Hogwarts Shack, at night, in the rain.

0fa45ab8de262ffaac98cb84e4c9311921768656.png

The most decorated part of the shack.

9507620bd481d1e1bf04d74a912bee154f758e9b.png

The dining room area, and what will eventually be a better kitchen (right now they have no stove), so they're living off mac and cheese from the cauldron and garden salad. Every now and then I'll give them fruit salad for breakfast.

c7602b002f66c55406edf814d0c63d64dff3784f.png

2dc83c95114e34cbcf265e3d946eaffa6b52f021.png

I sent Godric to Casters Alley (I keep wanting to call it Diagon Alley) and purchased wands for everyone that didn't have them, so all but Rowena. I went on Pottermore and checked out all of the wand lore, so I could give the wands appropriate names that relate to the Founders' personalities.

Godric: 10β€³ hawthorn, phoenix feather

Salazar: 9β€³ cedar, dragon heartstring

Helga: 12β€³ chestnut, unicorn hair

Rowena: 10β€³ maple, unicorn hair

44f09b0acdc29ea88f6046941d18b9555887e58f.png

4f0975db9f4e8a6cc94f4b1475f309cbfc62cd15.png

6f9ffa4054a25cc134b9cb9fb7d4f1451252c25e.png

Since Rowena already had her wand, I got her a new familiar instead. Doesn't the Raven fit her perfectly? I named her Kaala, which is Hindi for Dark.

32354cc92e56b6359b2f7d504d025a99e03c0887.png

Three familiars all in the same screenie. I can't remember the name of the second owl off the top of my head, or who it belongs to, but one is Salazar's and her name is Winnie.

4d733883ec3a9bd0c873b4ea3e48326b6d5e2901.png

Oh wait... my next Screenie helped! It's Godric's owl! I still can't remember what I named them though.

When Godric returned from Caster's Alley, he found a saddened Helga. Morghanna must've been around the lot again, because the moodlet was caused by an evil sim nearby. Godric comforted her, telling her she was a brilliant witch. Her goodness and loyalty are some of the things he likes most about her.

92a80fe46f53771d5dc745438094b6fba7c548d3.png
  • Options
    @MelsieYT Salazar sure is living up to his name.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 25

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 27 In which Don explains his relationship

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26 Checking in with Diego and Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25 In which a Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24 In which trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23 In which a relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22 In which a memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne β€œDon-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally β€œgets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his β€œrelationshipβ€œ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that β€œDeep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes β€œThe Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Part One

Part One is a bit of a refresher for anyone who hasn't been around for the whole story. It's still important to this chapter as well, but it has some backstory explanations.

Thorne stood in his hallway, proud of how he’d made Don cry, how he’d trapped him into being a poor single parent, with no hope. How Don was going to be forced to understand how he’d hurt Thorne’s friend’s little sister, Mary-Alice, years ago, when he wouldn’t call her back after she found out she was pregnant with Don’s child.

Don deserved everything I just did to him, Thorne thought triumphantly.

SChv1fk.png

First Part One Spoiler:
    His mind drifted back over the year he’d just spent with Don. It had been a perfect plan, and it had come together in the end. He remembered how Mary-Alice laughed when he asked her for Danni's father's name again a year and a half ago. β€œYou’re still wondering what his name is?” she asked. β€œThat was a million years ago! I have a wonderful life Thorne. Danni is great, my husband is great, my job is great, and Don Lothario did not ruin my life. You came and found us, and then we were fine! Don’t worry about that guy. He was a kid, just a poor kid with no parents, and no sense, just doing his best. Don’t hate him Thorne. I never did.”

But I couldn’t stop hating him, Thorne thought to himself. There was no way I could stop hating him.

0awQay0.png

After she finally told him Don’s name, Thorne searched for months to find the right Don Lothario, but once he found him, the plan worked. Thorne had paid exorbitant amounts of money for hormone treatments that would increase the likelihood that Don would get pregnant, and once Don was pregnant, things fell into place.

oZX3xMP.png

Don had become completely dependent on Thorne for everything. He had no income. He didn’t try to make decisions about anything important, he let Thorne make them. Thorne told him what to do, and where he could go. He cried if Thorne left overnight to do a concert. He never ever thought about cheating on Thorne, because the thought of Thorne breaking up with him paralyzed him. And at this point, so late in his pregnancy, Don was in so much pain that he couldn’t stand up for long. Thorne loved having Don at his mercy, it had allowed him to crush Don so easily.

Finally! He thought. Finally I got vengeance for Mary-Alice!

RbIoRtv.png

Why does it feel so hollow though? I thought this pain would go away once I crushed him, Thorne said to himself. But it’s not going away. Unbidden, thoughts of Don went through his mind.

5B9XvCI.png

He remembered their first time together, and how happy Don had been.

4MJDMpg.png

Then he remembered how Don looked when Thorne got jealous, and walked out on him one night.

LgLhULo.png

And he would never forget the look of joy on Don’s face the day Thorne said he’d fix things so they could be together after all.

BkjDLsF.png

He thought about how much he’d missed Don while he was on the road doing a concert tour. It had been agonizing leaving Don behind, and Thorne didn’t know how he’d hung onto his anger and hatred of Don after realizing how much he actually cared about him.

jPo2Pdz.png

He remembered the day that Don agreed to be his boyfriend, and how he’d thought Don didn’t want Thorne to introduce Don as his boyfriend, because Don didn’t want a boyfriend. It turned out that Thorne had it backwards, and Don had just been waiting for Thorne to ask him.

RoJYb6i.png

Second Part one Spoiler
    He thought about all the sketches that Don had made of him. I’ve known he loves me for a very long time, he admitted. I need to admit that I love him too.

Ih7ZZcX.png

He remembered how triumphant he felt when Don finally said β€œI love you,” outloud to him for the first time. Now he wondered how much was triumph, and how much was thankfulness?

RSWIgw7.png

Most of all he remembered how genuinely astonished he’d been when the feelings overcame him once he could actually see that he and Don had made a child together. How he’d involuntarily told Don he loved him, because he did.

B6YPkZ2.png

Oh God, I messed up so bad, Thorne realized. Mary-Alice was right. Don is not that same scared kid he’d been when he was 20. But, he reminded himself, he’d been treating Dash the same way he treated Mary-Alice. I don’t know what’s right or wrong, Thorne thought, all I know is that I love Don, and I love our baby, and I was out of my mind to think I could blame my pain on him.

KoaQCF8.png

He took out his phone. β€œHey Bryce, it’s me, Thorne. Yeah, I’m doing ok, how are you guys? Good, glad to hear it. Look, the reason I’m calling is because I found that Don guy. Don Lothario, Danni’s father.”

h4E4mLV.png

β€œWhadda mean is he still alive? Of course he’s still alive. I just wanted to talk to him. Hey, you know what he said to me when I told him about Danni? The first thing he said was that he wanted to apologize to Mary-Alice, and he was wondering if he could meet Danni. What would Mary-Alice think about that?”

Ko3wWfH.png

Part Two:

β€œDon?” Thorne said. β€œI’m not leaving, I can’t leave you here alone.”

WNTbzik.png

β€œDid you hear me?” Thorne asked. Don nodded.

k7vveYX.png

β€œYou don’t have to talk to me, and I won’t bother you,” Thorne continued, β€œbut you shouldn’t be alone in your condition.” Don nodded again.

sfQTZ02.png

Spoiler for Part Two
    β€œSo how do you want to do this?” Thorne continued. β€œI can move to the basement, so you can still go anywhere in the house you want to go, and you won't have to deal with me.”

leytHok.png

β€œI don’t care Thorne,” Don said. β€œDo what you want.”

TLUOuxG.png

β€œI want to do whatever is best for you,” Thorne told him. β€œYou’re about to have our baby.”

r5LahFf.png

When Thorne said that, Don stood up. β€œIt’s My baby Thorne,” Don said, and the ice in his words cut deep.

x4fuFd4.png

β€œOk, you’re right,” Thorne said. β€œIt’s your baby, I understand.”

9wpqI4I.png

β€œNo, you don’t,” Don told him flatly. β€œYou’ll never understand. You just took everything from me. Everything I thought was real was a lie. Every future plan I had is shattered. Every ounce of trust in you is gone. What’s left is my baby, and it’s MY baby.”

mfvXNvS.png

β€œOk,” Thorne said again. He didn’t say anything else for a moment. There was nothing he could say except that he was sorry, and saying that to Don would be pointless. He would never believe him.

u8SU87J.png

β€œIs there anything I can do to help you?” Thorne asked Don. β€œDo you want something to drink? Does your head hurt? I can get a cold rag for your head.”

Aqv2row.png

β€œNo,” Don answered. Thorne could see Don’s pain, and he thought that if Don calmed down he would like to hear what Bryce had just told him, moments ago, when Thorne called him.

bmQv8F6.png

β€œYou just want me to go away, and leave you alone, don’t you?” Thorne asked.

ODJGd19.png

β€œNo,” Don answered.

CCfgw2R.png

β€œOh.” That answer surprised Thorne. Now he had no idea what Don wanted. β€œThen you need to tell me what to do,” Thorne said. β€œIs there something I can do that will help you?”

β€œI don’t know,” Don said, and his voice cracked. Thorne saw that he was crying again.

93bXZR6.png

Thorne gingerly sat down next to him, β€œShould we pretend it’s ok for a minute? Do you want me to hold you?” Thorne asked, very quietly. Don nodded his head, yes he did.

5PVyeZ4.png

Thorne put his arms around Don. He wanted to say he was sorry, but he knew Don well enough to know the fury that would spark, so he sat silently. After a while Don stopped crying, but he didn’t pull away. So Thorne sat there holding him.

nl31GPJ.png

Finally Don spoke, β€œYou’re the one who hurts me, but you’re also the only person I have. There’s no one else who can help me. Do you know how unfair that is?”

Z5KTFOH.png

β€œYeah, I do,” Thorne answered. β€œIt’s really unfair. So I’ll do whatever you want me to do, because I know you don’t have anyone else.”

tCGJeYt.png

β€œI can’t trust you,” Don asserted. β€œYou hate me, I could hear it in your voice, and I deserve it. I remembered her, I remember what happened.”

RK3C75W.png

β€œYou don’t have to trust me,” Thorne said. β€œBut I trust me. This is the first time my mind has been clear in a year and a half. The first time it’s been clear since Mary-Alice finally told me and Bryce what your name was. I know I won’t hurt you again. I hurt you enough, and it did nothing to fix my pain. So you tell me what to do, and I’ll do it. You don’t have to trust me….. You shouldn’t trust me.”

jlMjwGr.png

Part Three

Thorne stood up and walked away. Don thought he caught a glimpse of something. Was Thorne crying?

uKVyID0.png

β€œThorne,” Don said, β€œLook at me.” Thorne turned, and there was no trace of what Don thought he’d seen.

β€œWhat?” Thorne said. β€œWhat’s wrong? What do you need?”

UPZSVxX.png

β€œI thought you were crying,” Don said.

β€œNo, I’m not crying,” Thorne told him, β€œbut I’d like to talk to you.”

ybpvOhr.png

Don sat down. β€œI called Bryce,” Thorne said. β€œI was wrong. Mary-Alice would like you to meet your little girl, your little Danni.”

β€œHer name is Danni?” Don asked.

zDADAWq.png

Spoiler for Part Three
    β€œYes, her name is Danni,” Thorne said. β€œShe’s wonderful. She’s so smart, and so sweet, and so pretty. She’s just what you’d expect from two wonderful people, like you and Mary-Alice.”

JhGQv8O.png

β€œAnd Mary-Alice has always been a perfect mother,” Thorne continued. β€œI don’t know how well you got to know her, but if you knew her at all, you’ll know what I mean.”

IK7TmGe.png

β€œI knew her pretty well,” Don said. β€œYou’re right, she was like Dash. So I know what you mean. I’m sure she’s a perfect mother. She was the nicest girl I ever knew.”

OEINjW2.png

β€œI loved Danni from the moment I met her,” Thorne said. β€œAnd I hated you. I didn’t know who you were. Mary-Alice wouldn’t tell us your name. But I hated you.”

DE0uzjz.png

β€œShe was so poor, they had nothing. Old broken furniture, used books, donated clothes,” Thorne explained. β€œI hated you for making them live like that.”

wymBZQy.png

β€œI hate me too,” Don said.

r2cETdT.png

β€œI took her to a toy store,” Thorne said. β€œShe’d never been to one before.” Thorne could recall the day perfectly ………..

β€œCome on, little munchkin, Uncle Thorne is going to buy you some toys. You come and pick some out, and we can take them to your house, ok?”

wMqcCEP.png

β€œOk Unca Torn,” Danni said. Danni had no idea what Thorne was talking about.

ySsdDFt.png

He set her down, and she made a beeline for an enormous stuffed kitty.

0REyMFd.png

β€œIs a kitty! Is a kitty Unca Torn! Look! A kitty!”

gMQ1jTD.png

β€œI see the kitty,” Thorne said. β€œDo you want to take the kitty back to your house? So you can play with it there?”

UxSfquV.png

She did. β€œMy kitty! Is my kitty!”

sgmtHeM.png

Thorne carried her upstairs to look at the baby and toddler area.

IAyaY3U.png

β€œDolly house?” Danni asked him. β€œDolly house at my house too?”

4l2PVJ1.png

β€œOf course!” Thorne said. β€œA dolly house can be at your house too.”

OOLlzfK.png

β€œThorne, you can’t buy her everything in the store,” Mary-Alice warned him. β€œShe’ll just keep picking more and more things. She has no concept of money.”

MHmkuS2.png

β€œWhy can’t I buy her everything she picks out?” Thorne asked

R4SXF8i.png

β€œI mean it Mary-Alice. Everything she wants, please? Let her get everything she wants,” Thorne said. β€œWill you get her some new clothes too? They have clothes here, can she pick some out?”

an6pXmX.png

Mary-Alice didn’t know what to think. Thorne… Thorne Bailey just said β€œplease” to me, she thought to herself. I’ve never heard him say that before in my life. β€œCome on Danni,” she said. β€œUncle Thorne wants to buy you some clothes, let’s pick some out.”

oWxlupX.png

β€œLooka me Unca Torn, I’m a ninja!”

yG3lkcx.png

β€œOh, you’re a ninja?” Thorne asked her. β€œDo you want to buy the ninja dress?”

β€œYes! My ninja dress!” Danni told him.

ZBxU7XR.png

β€œWhy is that a ninja dress?” Thorne asked Mary-Alice.

β€œSearch me,” Mary-Alice answered. β€œI’m wondering where she ever heard about ninjas.”

qSDu3Ka.png

β€œDo you like this dress Unca Torn? The horsie dress?”

β€œYes, I love the horsie dress,” Thorne answered.

CGrVVof.png

β€œCan I has the butterfly dress too Mama?” Danny asked.

β€œYou have enough dresses now sweetheart,” Mary-Alice said.

DvRlOen.png

β€œLet’s tell Mama that you really really really need a butterfly dress, ok Danni?” Thorne said.

β€œThorne!” Mary-Alice scolded him. β€œDon’t teach her that she can wrap men around her finger!” and she laughed at him.

U3JYIhR.png

But a butterfly dress came home with Danni.

khewq8g.png

β€œThank you,” Don said quietly, β€œThank you for taking her to the toy store. I’m sorry I wasn’t there. I’m really sorry Thorne.”

pnEXTko.png

β€œI know you’re sorry Don,” Thorne said. β€œYou’re going to be a perfect father, and I know you’re sorry.”

svDlpf8.png

And in case anyone is wondering about Don's actions:
    I can assure you that someone in his position would take comfort from their abuser. I would know, I've done it, and except for the specific circumstances, and the fact that Don actually had done something bad, this was exactly the way the conversations would go.

Continued here (A Dash and Diego Chapter): https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Or Here to stay with Thorne and Don: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Was taking screenshots for a post. Sent them home and got them to have breakfast since both Vatores were thirsty and Johnny was hungry.

...Caleb went for Johnny's leftover pumpkin soup, and Johnny went for Caleb's plasma cookies. Here is Johnny getting a 3+ happy moodlet from the excellent meal while actively going to go... lose his cookies, as it was, since they were made of plasma fruit...

uOD6uTk.png

...and here is Caleb's breakfast follow-up. Reminder, it was 8 AM.

3JC18pJ.png

I do wish Sims were a bit smarter about leftovers XD;; (In other news, Johnny won the karaoke contest with a perfect 100/100 and got two positive moodlets for nailing it, Caleb, a level 5 singer, got a positive moodlet for improving at karaoke, and Lilith, a level 1 singer, got a positive moodlet for being so bad at it it was good. Also, Lilith got her third 'oh my god you're so hot!!' call, this time from Candy Behr. Who's one of her good friends. Go figure!)

@DeafSimmer I think Caitlyn being afraid of Richmond is pretty natural, given the circumstances!! Yeah, bit of a tense situation there...

@March306 all good, glad you found them!

@MelsieYT Windenburg is so pretty! Aww, the shot of Godric gazing at Helga is adorable, yeah :) Whew, Salazar is getting scary at duelling! Ooh, I had chestnut and unicorn hair too! (Although it is a herbology/nature-inclined wand, so I guess that makes sense! Also apparently very justice-oriented when paired with unicorn hair, which also makes sense for Hufflepuff.)

@AlwaysAsking bit late for Thorne to be having this realisation now! "So yeah now that I've completely ruined your life and broken you, turns out I still actually love you." Doesn't even matter that he's had that face heel turn, he caused so much pain and told Don exactly what he did and that he had planned it from the start that there can never be actual trust between them again. And because Don is so broken from his actions, he actually is inviting him back with open arms! ...Dangit, how did you make me want to give Don Lothario a hug?
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Ok, I'm starting from page 619, trying to catch things I've missed. I'll probably miss commenting on things, from pages before that, but I read and awesomed everything

I just don't want to be to far behind anymore, there are so many great stories going on!!! πŸ˜„

@haneul

Omg, right? Don is amazing in that save. I never have him get a job, I probably should, but he strikes me as a moocher. So every day while Thorne and Jasper went to work, and I did Laney's freelance photography stuff, he just went and boxed, every second of every day πŸ˜…

I didn't notice it until he went swimming, and I was like, what??? Lmao.

And yes, Laney is pretty lovesick over Jasper. I've never heard him sing, which is probably good. He's probably a level 1 or something πŸ˜‚

I certainly hope there aren't any parents like Mary-Alice's anymore, but unfortunately I think there might still be. Not many though.

My parents were the youngest of all the parents in my friend group, my dad was right on the cusp of the Silent Generation and the Boomers. My mom was a Boomer. Everyone else's were Silent Generation folks. Baby boomers were much more relaxed about that stuff then the generations before them, and it gets better as time passes, obviously. πŸ˜„

So, the situation with Rashad's family and Asher is in the past? Well, l would have said that was good, and it was nice they could be together without worrying (though I still think Dysis was pretty unfeeling about Deli) until I saw what happened with Dysis that weekend! 😳

Geez girl! Come up for air! Watching the boy eat? Yikes! πŸ˜… Boy did she cause trouble for herself!

And Deli and Asher did not help a bit 😳 lol at Asher yelling at the fish πŸ˜‚

And why did she reject people's offers to help her?

Omg, I laughed so hard at your reference to the way parents feel after "browsing parenting forums" Poor Adelise!

But yikes, Dysis missed doing her presentation! I wonder if there is another update up yet?

Oh, and Deli and Dawn's final grades were amazing!! That had to be a ton of work for you!

@MelsieYT

It's been fun looking through the pages and seeing all the progress on Hogwarts!

Lol, they are sick of grilling hotdogs. I never thought about that. Those hot dogs to grill are totally free πŸ˜„

Their ways of making money are great! Produce is great, especially as the quality of it increases.

Fishing can be good if you're a high enough level to catch good fish. Some of them are worth so much! So maybe Godric has a master plan when he invited her to go fishing. Besides just having her to himself πŸ˜‰

I hadn't even been looking at the fact that they were doing so much leveling up in magic too! Lol, I was concentrating on them getting a roof over their heads πŸ˜…

It's going well!

@Keidra

Hi! Hey, why does Caleb look so ummm - not Caleby? Lol

Pixel is so awesome 😊

So Stella stands to eat, but sits with Morgyn. Well, that's polite 😊

Don is hugging Eliza, so maybe L won't get him this time.

Mortimer, the muscles don't help when you wear a stupid hat πŸ™„

Was there a particular reason to start the new save with the cuties? Just to see how they act? Lol

@ryttu3k

Lol, the bathtub was the specific example of what was ok πŸ˜„

Yes indeed, hilariously buff Don is hilarious when bowling πŸ˜‚

As for Star wars names, there is a YouTube show and one of the hosts named his son Lando. Seems cool to me 😁

The censor thing is so weird. What word does it think you're trying to spell when you write bea.chy? There's no a in the obvious word, and there is a t. πŸ™„ Ugh lol

I've read through most of the Instagram account! It's so cute! And when I realized that you should read Instagram posts from the bottom to the top, and not top to bottom, it was much easier.

I remembered seeing a lot of the pictures in the thread too. It was fun seeing them there, as part of his actual Instagram. He's very perky most of the time! πŸ₯°

I loved the written stories that were connected to the posts. I only found 2 though. Are there more?

And Idk if I'm being dumb, or missed something, or what. But Caleb is so upset that he'd killed someone. Is he referring to Lilith? Because she turned for him? I hate seeing him upset like that.

And even though Johnny was so mad and disappointed with himself, I wish he'd see what an amazing thing he did by not giving in. I've never had an addiction (knock on wood) but I've seen it enough to know that it was a miracle that he was able to stop himself.

Poor guys, lots of baggage πŸ˜”

@RavenSpit

Lol, ahh, ok, no cure for clown Vlad! And yeah, geez, all vampires should live in cities when you put it that way πŸ˜„

@Daravi

So many people say that about Seasons 😁 I keep thinking, well, they must live in a better climate than me. I see enough dreary rainy days in spring and fall, and snow and below freezing temperatures all winter, like Nov to April. I don't want it in my fantasy world where everyday is better than the next lol πŸ₯°

But I get it. Not having the holidays that you guys talk about is kind of sad, and some people are more into realism, or something, than I am.

What filthy neighbor are you referring to in the apartment building?

And yes, I think the apartments are glitchy. The neighbors walk in all the time. And people with keys just stand there. πŸ™„

I think I saw a post from you saying what you decided to do with your sim, I'll add more comments When I get to that one 😊

@sarabeth2984

I really like some of the CAS items from the bowling pack! I haven't done much else with it except the bowling with Don, Thorne, Jasper and Laney. The room they were bowling in was a Maxis room that came with the pack, so I haven't looked at the build and buy options at all. It was funny how flirty it made those couples πŸ˜… I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

And yeah! Probably leave the mortals out of the vampire clubs! That sounds terrible.

I feel like I commented on the update with the birthdays, but I don't remember talking about the restaurant, so here I am, lol

Great idea for the rattlesnake place. It seems to big to be a bar, and not high tech enough to be a nightclub, but a restaurant is perfect!

And Gemma is working her way through college, what a trooper!

Uh oh, baby number 3?? Lol

Oh my gosh at Gage across the street asking Jo for the woohoo talk! Awkward πŸ˜‚

@Tixyen

Hey! It's good to see you!

I've heard about using other people's saves. It sounds interesting. I'd have no idea how to put it in my game though, lol

Great plan for rotating through the families.

I don't have Seasons, so I can't help too much with your question about holidays, I think your idea sounds good, except that you'll lose presents for Winterfest, wouldn't you? I don't know if it would matter on any other holiday.

It's still so crazy to see Hazel and Rainbow as kids instead of toddlers! I have to get used to it. πŸ˜‚

Hazel is looking good! All those tragedies, but she's having fun on the slide, and happily hugging Declan. The new house looks great. What job is Declan doing now?

Rainbow looks as joyful as her name! I'm glad she loves that bunny. And she's being homeschooled? Any particular reason why?

@Beardedgeek

Alejandro is taking a semester off for the mystery? Cool. What sparked that? Too much foliage in the plumbing? πŸ˜„ That drove me crazy.

I wonder if the cleaning spell from RoM would work on those? I hated cleaning them up.

Lol, I did Strangerville twice and never even tried anything but bribing people the first time, and ummm, more personal things the second time. No impressing or fighting. So it's funny to see.

Anyway she's in now! And apparently infected. This should be fun!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @FanPhoria that was very tragic. Sim-reality can't accept someone being happy so it kills them.

GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: Β»
    @GrumpyGlowfish ooh, how did you put the portal on the hill? TOOL mod? But yeah, it's a very underutilised spot!

TOOL is a lifesaver when it comes to making these worlds more interactive! And it's very easy to use, so I can only recommend it to everyone. I also put a wishing well on the garden island of the Magic Realm, which can't be interacted with for some reason, but the portal in Forgotten Hollow is fully functional.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    MelsieYT wrote: Β»
    @FurSimsOfficial You're an incredibly talented builder, wow! I love the dutch style home! Even without CC, both builds look fantastic.

That's very nice of you :) I have put the Dutch house on a hold, cause after building on that for hours and not being sure what or how to finish it, I know I need to give it a rest and work on something that has my heart in it for the moment which is: My family bed and breakfast house lot. I downloaded a house and now going to build a restaurant and more proper guest room system in it. Can't wait to play with it.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    My sims at Uni celebrated New Year's Eve at the Foxbury commons, and a LOT of people joined the countdown! It was so much fun!
    IL9Wtbu.png
    do08xQP.png
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking I've never played with Thorne before, never had any of my sims date him either. I never thought to make his hair its natural color, and he looks SO MUCH better this way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top