Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I think I'm about halfway through the comments, so I'm posting this now. Then I'll continue 😊

@Shawneda

πŸ˜‰Lol at your little joke πŸ˜‚

Ahhh, ok. That's pretty cool where you got your Sims from.

So Rosalyn's baby's father is neither Antony or Rajj?

@GalacticGal

I hope the new mod is fun!

@sarabeth2984

Holy cow! This Sulani update is amazing! Such crazy things happen in your game!

Not to break the immersion, but how much is story and how much is MCCC?

Did Eddie actually have a son, and did he actually disappear? And Wow! Whoever is her father must have been the most handsome man on Earth! Because she is really pretty, and that Kalamain'u is not pretty at all! (In my opinion). I almost deleted her one time when I was going through my manage families area deleting horrible townies πŸ˜…

Was Isla really crushing on Uku like Luna did on Oscar and Simeon πŸ˜„ It's cute they are together now.

How fun that you can incorporate your resort into the rest of your game!

Will MCCC make them have kids, or will you have to do it? All these MCCC mysteries, lol, it's funny being one of the only people who don't use it.

So anyway, Eddie has his granddaughter, and his own 4 kids, and now a random orphan? Did you see the parents drown? How did you know she was an orphan?

Do you see why AlwaysAsking is my user name? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Harvestfest in Sulani looks like a blast! Big party 😎 Nice

@Dust_Bunny2010

Lmao, I remembered the camper episode πŸ˜‰

Ahhh, ok, the 3rd miracle may yet to be coming.

And ok on Dino's visiting habits.

I agree, ugg, genetics in this game can be scary. And most of the time the toddlers are adorable! But the age ups can be Bad!

Lol, thanks so much for the comment on my Granite Falls post!

Funny fact, I didn't make a single one of those Sims.

Most of the family are @RedDestiny92 's except the toddler boy, who is @Simslover162 's simself.

Ian was a townie that fell in love with Lawrence at the Romance Festival. And Lawrence is a Maxis Fav named Alonzo Dante's

Of course you know who Luna and Simeon are. I just changed his hair, clothes, and slimmed him down a bit.

Your sim AdlC is interesting - lol

Poor lady though. How will she ever find true love?

She'll have to track down another global superstar I suppose πŸ˜‚

And yeah! Possessed Sims do look creepy passed out. Lol

Ok! The wedding update!

Lol! So many complications! Vampires in the sun, husbands that won't attend the wedding, ex girlfriends hanging out with a dead wife! Yikes

But I just Love what he said about loving her. Either he's sincere, or he's an unbelievably good actor πŸ˜„

The reception looked nice, and the interaction with Azalea was promising 😊

@simsgirl2619

Lol, yes it would really help if he stopped breaking things 🀣

I've heard that you can make them repair them though πŸ€”

@March306

Yikes! 2 cases of Covid 19? Yes, I hope you guys can avoid it.

Huge congrats to Fallon on graduating! She certainly did have problems!

I like Steven in those glasses! And he looks great in that hair too! I can never find a Sim that looks good in that style.

Lol at Cristal starting a fire after making food. Weirdo

And my my Simeon's last day was eventful! At least he got woohoo and video gaming in before his magical services were needed πŸ˜‚

What age is Fallon? What will you have her do now that she graduated and completed her aspiration?

@ryttu3k

Yes, that totally makes sense. The AU aspect. If Caleb isn't born yet, it clearly wasn't his universe 🀣

I agree he's a natural at that fashion job 😊

And alrighty then! A different story-ish thing sounds very interesting. I shall await Lilith and Morgyn with bated breath πŸ˜‚ (What does that even mean anyway?)

@vancanuckfan86

Will do! I can only keep track of monkey bars and basketball. I don't have DU, so no soccer.

@Simmelina1

Your new year's update is very sweet 😊

I love how all 15 kids came to the countdown! And then we switched to Frans's point of view.

Oh, and I remembered that @sarabeth2984 was able to get her son's pollination technician to come and meet her son, so maybe she knows a way that Frans can meet his too. 😊

@slamonda

How's the new game going?

Do you change things in your new saves right away? Before you start playing? Or leave it alone until you need to change it?

@Koteyka

Wow!!! Your computer situation sounds terrible! Is it only affecting your Sims game, or are there other problems too?

I was thinking it had been a while since you posted, but I knew you said you were going to have to slow down the frequency, so I figured you were busy studying or something.

Darn! Have you done all the standard things they say to do? Remove your mods folder, and if it works ok without the mods in, just add them back one by one until you find the problem one.

With your legacy edition I don't know what happens with mods. Also I don't know if you can still use the "repair game" option in Origin. I sure hope you figure something out though!!!

The update is cute, although upsetting for Peter, obviously.

Morgan was so funny, Dog Cat - noooo it's a bed, lol

What job does Peter have? That is an interesting uniform lol

But yeah, bad news πŸ˜”Maybe? I mean Peter could go to Britechester that fall right?

They are about to graduate, so college would be next. I just know Peter will be sad without him there.

I sure hope your computer problems work out soon .
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Hope everyone's doing alright with the Coronavirus going on. Stay safe and healthy, guys and gals.

Not having a good day since it's my friend's birthday today, and we were planning to head to a Korean bbq and then to the Winchester Mystery House.

[Atlas and Family]
    The day started out like any other day. The kids having breakfast and getting ready for school...
    oCMRB4d.png

...while Dylan makes a move on Atlas.
    Now that they have the house to themselves before Atlas head to work, they decided to woohoo outside in the rain...
    pzpEXV2.png

...until Dylan went into dark form.
    Kzlz5ID.png

"Want to do it in your dark form?"
    XJq7BFL.png

Nope.
    aNrjzja.png
    AC0rGvl.png

Dylan snapped back to normal.
    "What just happened?"
    j2blniJ.png

It wasn't too long for Atlas to wake up, nearly freezing to death. He went back inside and noticed bitemarks on his neck. He complained to Dylan, who isn't in the mood to talk about what happened, and left to work.
    VgM8i6u.png
    OTYty3T.png

Dylan has been very moody for awhile. He kept going through a lot of mood swings. First he was flirty, then became enraged and bit his husband, and now he's depressed.
    QJ6XfTf.png

He got a phone call from his mother and was told to visit Forgotten Hollow at this address.
    "Mama, I'm not in the mo -"
    "I don't want to hear any excuse, Dylan Xavier King! Get over here this instant!" Carmelita snapped and hung up before he could protest.
    He gave in and went to the house his mother is at. He wondered what changed her mind to move there.
    G6wMr7F.png

[Dylan and Carmelita]
    "This must be it," Dylan said as he walked up to the house his mother is staying at.
    EnCcsBr.png

"Mijo, you're here! I'm so happy to see you!"
    "Hey mama, it's good to see you!" Dylan said as he and Carmelita hugged. "What happened?"
    "It was terrible! Your father and Miss Hell tried to kill me! Raphael already killed Percy, and Miss Hell was going to do the same thing to me!"
    "What?!" Dylan was shocked.
    mMkhQ1T.png
    eVGFbUc.png

"If it wasn't for me and my brother to show up, your mother wouldn't be here," Lilith pointed out.
    NrocTrK.png

"I can't believe Raphael would do this to you," Dylan said, trembling in anger. "He can go rot in Hell for all I care! Along with Miss Hell!"
    Dylan let his anger get the best of him and went into his dark form. Lilith and Inna stood before Carmelita to protect her from the enraged vampire, but Carmelita scooted pass them and did her best to comfort him. It didn't work, and Dylan was about to attack Carmelita...
    1OVXYOx.png
    g478fPV.png
    gRAq4no.png
    rqlyyL8.png

...only for Inna to stop him on his track and bit him to calm him down, but Dylan was knocked out cold.
    fEtVXZD.png
    xkkXRiM.png
    4neKw7N.png

"I'm so sorry about Dylan. I forgot how bad it can get with the Red Blood Moon," Carmelita sobbed.
    "It's okay. As long as he's with you, he'll be just fine," Lilith said, giving the crying mother a hug.
    qScyGup.png
    0aFM2ok.png

"Mama?"
    Carmelita noticed Dylan is up and, with mother's instinct, comforted him.
    "It's okay, mijo. Everything's going to be fine," she said.
    "How's everything going to okay when I can't even go back to my family like this?" Dylan said, crying in his hands. "I hurt my husband and don't want to do the same with the kids."
    tzuF3Xk.png
    rnyg9Lb.png
    FynR16g.png

"I'll call in some help," Lilith said and walked into the study room, while Inna offered Dylan a bed to take a nap.
    h8vlaLY.png
    d0DfYZF.png

"Yes, it's much worse than we thought."....."You and mother better get here as soon as possible."...."I'll make sure Caleb gets here as well."...."See you soon. Bye."
    BalK1km.png

[Atlas]
    Atlas got a text from Dylan that he'll be staying over at his mother's house for awhile and will be back home on Halloween morning.
    He also got another from his mother that she and Curtis want to take the kids to the Pumpkin Festival at Windenburg.
    DAeqtgd.png

Atlas explained to Calista what's going on and put her in charge of making sure none of her other siblings get into trouble.
    Calista liked the idea of being the leader.
    JjeOupn.png
    pgxbxQH.png

Later, Atlas was about to head out to meet up with his friends at a bar when someone rang the doorbell. He wasn't expecting to see...
    o1b0wUe.png

"Mom, what're you doing here? I thought you were back at home with the kids."
    "Oh, didn't know they left already. I was going to pick them up, but I guess I was too late."
    oq8x3s0.png
    hh7EDJV.png

"Atlas!"
    "L.? What's going on?"
    "Don't trust this witch! She's not your mom!"
    EJ54o8H.png
    N7Jf4ed.png

Before Atlas could respond, he felt himself getting choked while being lifted in the air by "Andromeda".
    "Too easy, sweetie," Fake Andromeda sneered and dropped Atlas when he lost conscious.
    TlswltI.png
    1GNvIYr.png

"I thought you were banished to the Dark Realm, Trinity!"
    mjl4XYk.png

L. and Trinity got into a brawl, with L. as the victor....
    YVq1vl4.png
    J4bIpct.png

...but Trinity got a few tricks up her sleeve.
    UcUuZm5.png
    dQcKpf3.png

"Think twice before you pick a fight with me, plum."
    P1ozayX.png

Atlas woke up and tried to stay conscious.
    "Still have enough strength I see," Trinity said. "Now....sleep."
    With that, Atlas fell back down as Trinity laughed.
    OJyDbs4.png
    7cQlgwz.png

xT45g61.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited March 2020
    One of the reasons I'm glad I found the option in MCCC to only draw NPC roles and townies from my tray as opposed to an endless stream of ugly townies from scratch that are time consuming to redo or delete is that sometimes, you do get a Sim who is just right for the role. However, I have had a few that spawned as elders or occults (esp. aliens) when they were not originally, and have had to change it as well as many fashion faux-pas (as I intentionally chose the setting which did not retain their original outfits). It did require more work at first, as I had to delete many (downloaded) Sims dependent on CC I no longer had, incomplete Sims I never finished, as well as duplicate Sims that were improved upon or heavily modified Gallery Sims and/or townies. I still occasionally get duplicate Sims (due to them being older/original versions of Sims currently in a world), but usually delete them.

After having some glitching out due to an update, I deleted a lot of CC some Sims downloaded outside the gallery from my tray were heavily dependent on (these days, I absolutely abhor Sims that use CC skin and body parts); and the Sims themselves looked bad without all that CC--so they had to go. However, Caroline Aspen was not. What CC she did use was A: one that made her hips ridiculously large (which I deleted about as soon as I first started using her in households) and B: clothing. Thus, when nearly all my non-essential CC was deleted, she still remained her appearance.

Being as she was described as being a bodybuilder when I downloaded her, I feel that she was exactly the right Sim in my tray to be the trainer for the gym I have in Newcrest. And interestingly enough--the outfit she's wearing was what she spawned with. I did add the glasses to most of her outfits, as I'd done last time I played her in a household many saves ago.

Ur7546F.jpg

Yiuc2ZN.png

Post edited by cody6268 on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    So hey! I’m sharing random pictures again, but a few should be of interest to some of you.

I was inspired by @Ellupelluellu last night when her MCCC married one of the new Sims, Emmaline Grahm, (who is my modified Simself)) that I just put in my gallery to her amazing super sim Ted Tester :sweat_smile:

Plus, it made me a vampire Global SuperStar with Lilith Vatore as my Stan! Lmao!

I don’t have the vampire pack, or Get Famous, but I did have access to her Ted, and his little sister Tessa! So ….. I married us in my game!

I married the other sim (Caroline Flores) in my gallery upload to @Becka28 β€˜s simself’s husband Finn.

So, here we are at my build β€œEngagement Park” (it’s not on the gallery though) having fun :wink: and you should see what Tessa gets up too! lol

VhSfcjy.png

Several more pictures in the spoiler!
    FDxQ9Xu.png

JW7PNh4.png

dOOYkD2.png

Then this happened autonomously, lol, that’s very rare in my game because I don’t have any mods at all.

wBuZdfw.png

And then this message popped up, and I felt like a cradle robber :smiley:

gsjBNpW.png

Keep in mind that he has the Player trait, the Enchanting introduction option, the beguiling thing, and like 30 kids with 15 different moms in Ellupelluellu’s save!

In mine he still has all those perks, but he’s never woohooed before lmao!

QjU2c6D.png

Here is Becka28’s sim Finn with Caroline

8O84EM4.png

OFnzwFa.png

biSfpef.png

TvPWdne.png

And they are off for some fun too! Lol, I clicked it for them though.

ALujWgs.png

Finally we see what Tessa has been up to…. And from what I can tell, because I wasn’t watching her, she left the park and attacked some random townie :sweat_smile:

MsTfgnZ.png

WUo5seo.png

She very easily won that fight, but I have no clue what started it!

P80G9nA.png

Slg5vYT.png

Ted came out to β€œencourage” said townie (his name is Art) to β€œfix relationship” with Tessa, which was as red as can be!

flFyPlh.png

Art immediately came in to beg Tessa’s forgiveness, even though Ellupelluellu and I are pretty positive Tessa started the fight :D

17ifAZj.png

Ted can be Very persuasive lol, and Tessa seemed to forgive Art.

uicP3GA.png

If anyone is so stir crazy that they want to look at more of these pictures they are in this Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/L0I1100 lol

Anyway, something cute about Thorne and Don. In my story about them Don has discovered that he has a daughter he never knew about. Sooo, to try not to be confusing let me say:

These Are Not Pictures From The Story!

In the story Don never meets his daughter while she’s a toddler, so these pictures will Not be in the story

But, I wanted to compare their eyes, I wanted her to have his eyes, so I snapped these cute shots just to compare their eyes, and they’re so cute I wanted to share them, lol

O4TSuD0.png

nG4mqRp.png

c1MJjec.png

FJwr6UZ.png

Again: These Are Not Pictures From The Story! They are just for fun because she’s adorable lol :smiley:

I think... I say cautiously .... that I'm caught up on comments (besides one long one I need to do! lol). I'll look back again, but hopefully, I'm good!

@Daravi

Sorry that you weren’t feeling well! I’m glad you feel better now,

Wow, your work table sounds really high tech! And yes, I agree, why isn’t there a printer for a miscellaneous decoration?

Your home office looks very cozy! I especially like that second picture where you can see the shelves of books, stuffed animals, cabinets and guitar. It looks so inviting :heart:

@MaggieMarley

Goodness! Those must be some interesting looking children :D Although Princess Cordelia is pretty!

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I think that’s a good point. After Max’s messed up childhood he definitely wouldn’t have perfect emotional control.

And yes, the mean phase, the bear phase, the loud phase, is there any phase that’s livable. I’m surprised MCCC doesn’t have a setting to fix them. Or maybe it does, I’m not sure, lol. I just hate them.

Simeon and Ulrike does seem interesting! And hey, just bring some other older man around and Luna will glom onto him anyway, lol.

Raj and Jade huh? I haven’t played either of them much, maybe it’s a good match. Personally, she annoys me ;D

Would L want the child if it’s a vampire? I wouldn’t think she would. But yeah, what an unbelievably rotten thing to do to Mariana. Though in reality, she’ll have a much better life where she is.

Morgyn’s children are aging up beautifully! I especially like Laena, though that jealous trait is a pain in the behind! Laenor got the best traits as far as I’m concerned.

Morgyn sure looks ready for some romancing and baby making. Although I hope not with Paulo. It doesn’t seem like he’d make pretty babies, lol

@vancanuckfan86

Oh my gosh! I love your description of your 3 year old! Is it a girl? My daughter was exactly that! Exactly, lol, it’s fun right? :wink: And oh… 2 month old. Fun times. :D I’m glad you made it :wink:

The Carr family is doing well I see! Good thing Joe came inside or that could have been an awful update, lol

I’ve yet to age many toddlers up, like 1 to be precise, and I haven’t played her much. What does the happy toddler trait do? I’m not certain Jypsy would have gotten it actually. She had the wild trait and was constantly yelling at people, lol. All her skills were maxed out to the nth degree though :D She was a toddler for 2 real life years.

I like Joe’s parenting skills! Yes, throw the toddler around, it’s not scared enough yet! Lol. But he had monster spray handy, that’s the important part :sweat_smile: Congrats to him on his aspiration!

And wow, the bowling trip looks quite interesting :D

@March306

Yay! I’d pick Patrick as the heir if I saw his gorgeous girlfriend too! :D

They look good together! It’s officially them we’ll follow now?

I agree Jason looks very good as an elder! Lia looks nice too.

And wow people. 10 pm is not really visiting time, bring the food at dinner time, please? Lmao

Ohhh you named Darrel’s baby Freddie Mercury! That’s so sweet :heart: Oh gosh! He got Darrel’s purple eyes too! Fun!

Kurt is handsome. Did he move out as a teen? Or did I miss a birthday, lol Oh wow! Chad is handsome too! These are Cameron’s kids, right? Oh, lol, never mind I see your spoiler list :D

@ryttu3k

Hmmm, another insta account, have I been there? Lol I will try to find it. Bright colors cannot stop me! :smile::smile: D

@Svineprutter

Goodness! Are they telling a scary story? And what is that message about? I don’t think I’ve seen one like that before. And I can’t read it, lol

@Simmelina1

What a great party! Leia is such a great new stepmom. I’m glad she wants to get to know all of the other kids. Cole is very lucky, just like he said. :heart:

And how exciting! A baby is on the way!

Wait! He was abducted! Maybe there will be 2 babies on the way! Lol

@DarkAngel1994

Awww, that’s too bad your plans were spoiled. I keep saying, boy, I hope this works! All these parties, and plans, and vacations cancelled! My stepson and his wife were on their plane to Africa when the borders were closed, and they couldn’t take off.

Oh wow! Drama in your update!! Holy moley! Everything at once!!

Dylan is really out of control. Geez, how will they keep him calm? Does Atlas understand why Dylan is staying with his mom? He knows about the red blood moon, so I think he knows why Dylan is gone.

I love Calista’s look when Atlas put her in charge! Lol

But then! Trinity is there! Holy cow! What is she doing there? And how did she escape the dark realm?

And what has she done to Atlas?? Is she going to take him somewhere? Everything is out of control, holy cow!

Can’t Don do anything about all this trouble?

@cody6268

I haven’t gotten MCCC yet because I’m very anxious about putting mods in my game. However! The thing you’re describing, taking Sims from your library, is the thing that most makes me want to get it.

It sounds like you’ve eliminated any problems you’ll have with your new setting! Congratulations! Did you get to set Caroline as the gym trainer, or did the game do it? Whichever, it sure worked out!

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Now it's 6 confirmed cases of Covid 19 in my city. I have not left the house today at all and I only have been leaving if I do a Walmart grocery pick up. My husband has been trying to gather two weeks worth of food. I already had stocked up but he bought even more. I think we have more than enough of canned goods but it's better to be over prepared than under prepared.

Fallon got a job in Art. I think the career was called Master of the Real. I have someone in mind to have a romantic relationship with. She's an adult with plenty of days to go before she becomes an elder.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options

@cody6268

I haven’t gotten MCCC yet because I’m very anxious about putting mods in my game. However! The thing you’re describing, taking Sims from your library, is the thing that most makes me want to get it.

It sounds like you’ve eliminated any problems you’ll have with your new setting! Congratulations! Did you get to set Caroline as the gym trainer, or did the game do it? Whichever, it sure worked out!

The game itself did it, which was the big surprise. I don't know if there is a mod or anything that allows me to set certain Sims in NPC roles, but it would be great if it did.
  • Options
    March306 wrote: Β»
    @AlwaysAsking Now it's 6 confirmed cases of Covid 19 in my city. I have not left the house today at all and I only have been leaving if I do a Walmart grocery pick up. My husband has been trying to gather two weeks worth of food. I already had stocked up but he bought even more. I think we have more than enough of canned goods but it's better to be over prepared than under prepared.

Fallon got a job in Art. I think the career was called Master of the Real. I have someone in mind to have a romantic relationship with. She's an adult with plenty of days to go before she becomes an elder.

There aren't any (confirmed) cases in my town/county yet, but one of the West Virginia cases is in a city and county that adjoins mine in VA.

Myself and my grandparents haven't left the house since Monday. What bugs my grandmother the most is that typically, we can a lot after harvesting the rather large garden we have. She bought one of those glass cooktop stoves when the other died due to electrical problems in the wiring of the wall in which it was plugged into. It cannot be used for canning, as apparently, the laminated glass surface can't support a pressure cooker. So thus, last summer, we didn't can anything. At least even before that, we had quite a bit of stuff stockpiled, both frozen and canned.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Thorne and Don Chapter 27

This chapter picks up the minute this chapter ends:
    This is a very short chapter, so, not what you're used to.

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 29 Oh! Hi Baby!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28 In which Thorne explains

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27 In which Don explains

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25 In which a Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24 In which trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23 In which a relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22 In which a memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne β€œDon-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally β€œgets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his β€œrelationshipβ€œ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that β€œDeep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes β€œThe Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Don looked at Thorne and said, "Can I tell you about me and Mary-Alice? Or would you rather not hear about us?"

Thorne thought about it for a second. Then he said, "It depends on what you want to tell me. I don't want to hear anything about how you got her in bed with you. If that's what you have to say, then no, I don't want to hear anything about that."

34Ixhg7.png

"No, of course that's not what I want to tell you," Don answered. "I want to tell you why I didn't remember her right away when you said her name. I want to tell you about what happened after I was with her." And then quietly he said, "I want to tell you how I felt about her."

2XWK6hN.png

"What do you mean, 'How you felt about her'?" Thorne asked. "It's pretty obvious that you 'felt' like she wasn't worth talking to. You 'felt' like you got what you wanted and then you were done with her."

RknnL9v.png

"I know that's how it looks," Don answered. "And I'm not saying that everything isn't my fault. It is, but I actually cared about her Thorne. I honestly did. That's what I want to tell you."

"You didn't care Don, or you would have answered her phone calls," Thorne said.

UIwDPn3.png

"Ok," Don said. "I don't have to tell you. I see you don't want to talk about it. I'm going to lay back down. I don't feel good."

"What? What's wrong?" Thorne asked him. "Do you need something? How can I help you?"

meAwi1p.png

"I just need to think about her. If I'm going to meet my daughter I need my head on straight about Mary-Alice." Don replied. "To me she's Susie. I only heard her real name once, and that was the last time I saw her. So I didn't remember her when you called her Mary-Alice. It's going to be hard to be around her. Everything went wrong between us, and I never told her I was sorry. The day I should have said it, I didn’t, and I didn’t realize I’d never see her again." Don put his head down. "She cried. That never happened to me before. And it never happened again. I never tried to get anyone who was as innocent as her again. Not after she cried like that."

HGy3cwr.png

"What are you talking about?" Thorne snapped at him. "You went after Dash, and he's about as innocent as you can be."

KaDlyk4.png

"I don’t mean that kind of innocence. I mean how Mary-Alice was. She’d never been with anyone before, never slept with anyone. Dash is a grown man," Don answered. "I made sure he'd already been with someone before I asked him to go home with me. I told myself I'd never do that to anyone again. Not after Suzie. I just couldn't."

W4ZZvrc.png

"Why did you think her name was Suzie?" Thorne asked him, and then he continued, "Actually, Suzie was her imaginary friend's name. I remember that, now that you said the name. Me and Bryce used to give her a hard time about that. I mean, we were only kidding, but it was funny that her best friend was imaginary."

U1uwNVY.png

"Oh, that makes sense," Don said. "That must be why she picked that name. I thought her name was Suzie, because that's what she told me it was when I met her. She was pretty scared of me. She tried to walk away from me, but I caught up to her. She told me that she couldn't talk to me, because I was wearing a t-shirt and ripped jeans. I thought that was really weird, but she said it was her dad's rule."

UxKkwOR.png

"Yeah, her dad is something else," Thorne said. "He was ok with me wearing t-shirts, but I didn't dare show up there with ripped jeans. He always made Bryce wear buttoned shirts when he went on a date. Bryce always took the buttoned shirts off before he got to the girl's house, because he always had a t-shirt on under it."

dI7HVg5.png

"I asked her if she'd talk to me if I was wearing a buttoned shirt, and jeans that weren't ripped," Don said. "She said she would. She said she'd meet me the next day at little coffee shop we both knew. I had to go to Goodwill to get a button up shirt," Don recalled. "It was musty. I washed it in the sink that night so it would smell ok the next day."

2y667bH.png

Thorne stood up, β€œOk, talk,” he said, β€œBut if you blame Mary-Alice for one single thing, the deal’s off. I won’t take you to meet Danni.”

fQpbTpR.png

And Don talked. He talked about everything he’d done so he could be with her. The clothes he bought or borrowed, the places he went, museums, and grand estates. About how Mary-Alice wouldn’t let him spend any money on her, and about how happy and excited she always was, just to be around him. He told Thorne about the evening they’d spent at the ruins, and how delighted she’d been about the campfire and marshmallows.

ge3zLmP.png

He admitted that he’d been in a bad mental state at the time, his father and mother had separated for a while, mainly over the trouble Don was getting in. They could not agree on what was best for him, and his father left, unwilling to endlessly fight about his wayward son. And then, wouldn't you know it, his mother couldn’t handle Don on her own. She’d moved in with a friend, and told Don to take care of himself. He told Thorne that Mary-Alice had a special gift; that she could always make him relax, no matter how agitated he was, and he told Thorne how grateful he’d been for that comfort.

RbzMt2Q.png

Then finally he said, β€œAnd then I ruined everything. In a single afternoon I managed to trick her into bed with me, make her cry, break her heart, and apparently get her pregnant.”

vhsQ6YF.png

β€œSuzie? What’s wrong? You don’t have to leave. Everything is ok. I promise.”

aYuM2eA.jpg

β€œC’mon, it was fun! It was fun right? Suzie? Right?”

5bUdBt3.jpg

β€œSuzie? Sweetie? Are you gonna talk? Can you say something?”

GLBcHzj.jpg

β€œDon’t cry, don’t cry Suzie. It’s ok. We don’t have to do that again. I won’t ask you to do it again.”

22oBLNO.jpg

β€œCan you please talk to me Suzie? Please? Stop crying, you don’t have to cry. Everything is fine.”

t7HZdEa.jpg

β€œSuzie? Please?”

7AGS9rh.jpg

β€œCan you just stay here with me? Suzie? I promise, I won’t ask you to do that again. I mean it.”

denHSVu.jpg

β€œLeave me alone Don, just stop!”

CdfINeV.jpg

β€œAnd my name is Mary-Alice.”

WPhuGrP.jpg

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    "Goodness! Are they telling a scary story? And what is that message about? I don’t think I’ve seen one like that before. And I can’t read it, lol"

It is a notification of a baby has been born and for that game most often, a pair of twins had been born. Mam Madame had 50+ children and I was puzzling with the idea of 100, but the save file got too fragile before I reached that.
    Mam Madame in Gallery
    8IwqXNS.png
    A gathering at the Landgraabs
    They were too many to be at one place at the same time, but here Mam went to the Landgraabs and started a Club meeting too
    TcdUe5x.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited March 2020
    @DeafSimmer well, that worked out well! Now that Dawn and Selene are safe, they'll have more numbers to help fight Nicholas.

Glad Gabrielle has shaped up a bit!

@AlwaysAsking the bit at the end of the month is cute fluffiness for Johnny's birthday, so I didn't want to have a heavy-ish post just before it XD The drama can wait until afterwards, haha! And I think bated breath is when fish follow every word you speak ;D

Oh goodness those bonus shots with Don and his kiddo are super cute! And you might have seen my main Insta, same username. I think I've linked some art from it before.

Man, it's just a bad situation all around :( I think both Don and Mary-Alice both need hugs (just not from Thorne. Or, preferably, each other, because oof).

@DarkAngel1994 oh dang, a birthday in quarantine can't be fun. (Side note, I have a friend who's a tour guide at the Winchester Mystery House! Who is, uh, currently not working for obvious reasons...)

Whoa, Dylan, that's a bit alarming!! Poor Carmelita, it must be so hard going through that ordeal and then nearly being attacked by your own son! Atlas isn't having a very good time either, oof...

Anyway! Some brief assorted silliness amidst taking story caps.

Caleb gets a daily goal to give a Sim a makeover. As Izzy has just knocked on the door, he gets to be our volunteer!
    tFJwwJ8.png

Caleb honey orange absolutely does not go with Izzy's hair.
    9R6Lx8Z.png

Just a little more working on his painting skill, and...
    HkpMRVc.png
    ...he gets that promotion to level 10!!
    9E8gMQD.png

Meanwhile, Johnny is just... hanging out like that. (He had been napping, got out of bed, and... yeah.) Caleb likes what he sees, Lilith lowkey wishes she wasn't in the room.
    hDlkJo5.png

Caleb does some modelling and preening on a mirror hung well above his head that he doesn't have a reflection in anyway.
    gsRXq7P.png

Morgyn comes over to hang out! All they do is flirt with Caleb and then leave. Well, okay!
    wKXVBZd.png

Might as well check the mail and - ooh boy.
    TZ7QQIB.png

Poor boy is exhausted and tense by the time he gets home and sees the package that's just arrived.
    BMthia1.png

Aaand it's a dead fish. Uh. Th-thanks for the dead fish, 'fan'...!
    cAfp7NO.png

Also, some cute couple pictures / fun with poses. Three more under the cut!

bKBUH1j.png
    6ujhLy9.png
    U4LLOY8.png
    lmlW4M4.png

These boys <3
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Tonight, I was trying to get some housekeeping done in my game.
    So I spent a long time rebuilding the lot where the four founders live. It's still a WIP because I ran out of money, but it is closer to where I want it to be than previous building efforts. Then, I gave Lyra a small makeover. And all of the founders became friends with one another. The biggest event was a trip to a new town.

Technically, within the rules of the BACC, there are a lot of things that need to happen before a vet or a trip to a new town can be unlocked. Nevertheless, Lyra reached level 5 Logic skill, and the household managed to save up 1000 simoleons, so I used that as an achievement to take Talon to the vet in Brindleton Bay. She had been sick for about two weeks :/ They left Newcrest during a heatwave, and arrived to a thunderstorm.
    144e973e5e2d353e7cf6d71cbad9fe67fc2798e9.png

Enya was scared of the storm.
    1b443cf8872c835c068383c3ba84ccb898cd0b55.png

74880b709c9f80a3036c1811e92d7623a9dc73d2.png

Ryker was annoyed by it.
    d23fc7fd5e10662c0a9425472d1cc4f1ba4dbd20.png

Lyra and Talon became companions upon returning to Newcrest.
    0bdc52c027900e47315ef7044098a7d8a0e04c6b.png

eaa489620a80918f79292d6d15bd84a344e7c8b0.png

33195a736163090725f738860f516e932048953f.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Enjoy using Finn, he is a sweet sim - yes it was him in my office (I aged him up and changed his hair, to be fair to my simself who I did that to). And my favourite part of MCC is importing my library sims into the game as NPCs. (I do 70% mine and 30% game generated so there is always new and different genes in my sim populations)

@Nushnushganay the wedding ring really flared brightly like Morgan's engagement ring - never seen that before either - kind of missed the shot of it.

In my asylum challenge save - Luisa (an ex asylum inmate) had proposed to Morgyn who had had a romantic relationship with her through the whole challenge. Morgyn turned down the proposal ....... here is how that particular situation turned out:

Luisa invited Morgyn out to The Salty Paws Saloon and reminded him of what he had turned down.
    5VfUP2r.png?1

It didn't take long for things to heat up again.
    pDApza7.png?1

Morgyn asked Luisa on several dates, the latest one to Glimmerbrook...
    zGyE69k.png?1

It was an incredibly romantic date and all Luisa's whims were Morgyn, Morgyn and Morgyn.
    k1A7DtW.png?1

So she proposed again -
    and this time he accepted... :)
    eIdHsQQ.png?1

They decided to get married at the old asylum building as that is where their romance started and blossomed.
    Morgyn turned up in a strange sassy mood and I was worried Luisa might get left at the altar.
    fSIUOpE.png?1

But then Morgyn caught sight of my main sim from that save Sylvia .... Sylvia had fallen victim to risky woohoo and was just about to explode - sometimes the third trimester seems to go forever...
    Morgyn was very excited to feel the baby and became very happy.
    fEo968U.png?1

Nothing says true love and romance like Asylum fencing and a row of dead cow plants. (Btw Morgyn dipped into the cc on his own - I just ran with it when he turned up in this outfit - I was really happy as I had picked Luisa's outfit long before and they matched really well).
    1RVKkvh.png?1

QZN5hZE.png?1

Seriously this is one of my top 3 sims weddings ever in my games.
    Mv7c36E.png?1

BMHilYc.png?1

Obligatory cake shot...
    o3WsvIx.png?1

Never seen anyone celebrate like that at a wedding before. Mr Redbeard wasn't even invited!
    U6ROlOf.png?1

Diego was looking snazzy - I forgot I made him over right at the beginning of this save. Luisa has really interesting friends for an unplayed sim who lived shut up in an asylum! (curse of the swimming pool at a wedding strikes again too)
    tindTKR.png?1
    LCkM8qy.png?1
    IMtpapR.png?1

Soon it was time for the lovebirds to leave..
    kQTq4FT.png

And celebrate moving in together at Morgyn's Brindleton Bay house.
    aO38bwJ.png?1

And not even a sim hour after the wedding Sylvia went into labour and had a little girl.
    DpwDu6E.png?1

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. Not only is the new mod (KS Showtime) working great, but Road to Fame is back to functioning properly, too. When it was first updated to stop the LEs, my teen was able to receive invitations to photoshoots to have his image on the cover of magazines. Also, he could perform live concerts. Then in the save I've been sharing most recently, he wasn't invited for photoshoots (which didn't happen even after he became a YA), and was confined to Away concerts only (which is a rabbit hole) until he was a YA. It was so different from what I'd had before it was a disappointment. Yes, my Sims all got through uni, but at what price?

In this brand new game save starring the Cantrells, yet again. Erik while still in high school is now a very hot commodity. He earned fame through Showtime gigs and I didn't really start using RTF until a bit later. Suddenly the boy became a hot item and all at once the invitation came for photoshoots. Once again his image is gracing the covers of magazines, more in line with how fame is in RL. And, he is able to throw live concerts, too! I'm in seventh heaven. I knew I missed the photoshoots, (and those can be live, too) but I missed them profoundly. His fame didn't seem as deep, if you will. Now, he's having his summer break (via MCCC) and has just achieved Proper Celebrity level. He's cut an album written three songs, one through RTF and the other two through the regular method. He's reached level 5 in the Professional singing skill (he was already at level 10 in the game singing skill). I'm having a blast. Suffice it to say, I'm finally back to where I was prior to the disaster I experienced with a mod I initially loved, but turned out to be a bit buggy. Yay. It's only taken how long? :open_mouth:

I may just start posting in this thread about my new game save. I put Tamela and her family back in the game late yesterday. I decided to move her into my Cantrell family, realizing that even if I put her into the same dorm in the same uni, I would likely not be able to control her. And that could blow up my game, yet again. I wish I knew why that one image of Erik taken by a professional turned out the way it did with like a veil over it. It's a really cute pose that Erik just did on his own, probably via RTF, since that's where the photoshoots come from. Still, I wish I could 'fix' it.

Still mulling over in my mind if I should age Erik up to YA at this time, or let him have another 'year' in high school. I do want all of them to go together again. Having a full plate for me is lots of fun. I can only hope that Joey doesn't get himself hooked on stuff, as he did before. LOL Also, I wanted to do more with the Private Practice mod than I did. I came to a crossroads, but the answer I needed over at Simrealists' Discord didn't reach me in time. Reasons to go forward into uni, for me.

Any thoughts?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Origin crashes and disfunctional gallery. Am not amused. Did discover yesterday that Summer Holliday is an effective, as well as very cute, spellcaster.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. The guests where Cole's children and siblings. Cole has 7 children, soon to be 8. Both Cole & Leia are pregnant at the same time. First time both husband & wife is pregnant at the same time in my game.

Cole Vera Le Chien:
    2 pregnant sims

49566501237_53cec33250_c.jpg
    A couple of days later both Cole & Leia were pregnant. Leia is pregnant because the couple expect their first baby together. Cole is pregnant after the alien abduction.
    They are the first couple in history where both husband & wife are pregnant at the same time.
    49566268576_e9153cbdf2_c.jpg
    Leia will give birth first. Both of them are excited for the new baby to be born.
    49565766538_0d639339bf_c.jpg
    Edvard Vera Scott visited Frans. They played a match of chess.
    49566268476_c50ac03f20_c.jpg
    I love the pregnancy feeling being pregnant with an alien baby. Feel lucky to experience this for the 3rd time in my life.
    49566268406_4c27375a5a_c.jpg
    Big sister Anna Behr Munch came to help Frans with his schoolproject.
    49566268351_6cbdfec99b_c.jpg
    The baby is almost ready to be born.
    49565766393_f26c747054_c.jpg
    A couple photo of two pregnant sims.
    49565766253_122d86a605_c.jpg
    Leia played guitar for the first time in her life.
    49566532312_94e928b5b2_c.jpg
    Leia's point of veiw:
    I went to geek con with my friend Rani Go Bheeda.
    49566299756_9003460c55_c.jpg
    We played video games together.
    49565798073_f3b931dcd0_c.jpg
    My friend Margaret came over. She was excited to feel my little alien baby kick.
    49566299646_72faaca9fe_c.jpg
    We played some chess together.
    49566299526_e9b4e1bbb3_c.jpg
    Cousin Isabel Vera Huntington came home from school with Frans today.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I'm certain I missed a comment somewhere been in the dark but I wanted to hop in and at least add some awesomes.
    @AlwaysAsking maybe it's his hormones but for Don I feel that was about as pure as he could ever really be I feel like considering how he is that she really was someone he loved. Not so much like happy ending sparkle sparkle shimmer but like real love from someone already broken in the way he is. He's always been the "love em" and leave em kind of guy but it was like a cold bucket of reality that he couldn't be that way with someone like her and him leaving her was for her no matter how it felt or how poorly he handled it. It was a different sort of new maybe I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but something was there, nothing she needed to run back to but something that gave Don a little more for his character. Though he's right Dash is a grown man and while nobody no matter their age just knows what to expect in every possible relationship they might have that was still very different he couldn't reach Don like Mary-Alice could clearly. Not something Thorne would understand the way he is but there was something. I like it, and I like thinking that way ha.

I also like the pics higher up on this page
    @ryttu3k I like that hoodie Caleb has, they really are sweet together and lucky they don't live that way in my game cause mccc is just dying to give babies to any couple I let it lol.

@Becka28 nice wedding the dress suited Morgyn reminds me I should let my sims wear more things out of each category just cause and again...babies..babies everywhere mccc is watching and waiting :)

Mmkay now I have some time before work.....yes we have not been locked into our homes where I am so I'll make my guy's lunch and then actually get my game open to see what family will be shared today.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options

@AlwaysAsking I know, right? Juniper is so cute <3 Yep, soon we'll be following Patrick and Juniper. He'll propose to her soon. I just don't have any household space until his younger siblings start moving out. So just waiting for that to happen so I can move Juniper in, but I did give Juniper a key. She shows up at random times it's kind of nice. I like having her around.

Yeah I don't know why they were programmed to come so late at night. I almost always have my sims sleeping by 10pm. >_<

Oh my goodness I LOVE those purple eyes, I wish he had a twin with purple eyes. I want more purple eyes! Lol

Kurt moved out as a young adult but I only had a picture of him blowing out candles as a teen then when he turned into a young adult I forgot to get a pic of him as a young adult. :( I guess I was just so much in a hurry to get him out I forgot to get a pic. Colby I think can only have one more pregnancy (after her current one) she's about to be an elder so I'm in a mad rush to get children grown so I can possibly have twins during her last pregnancy.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    Right, before I post the update, I've got some news. My new laptop is going to arrive on the 23rd of March. I've just been spending time copying the entire Sims 4 Folder to a flash drive, as well as important installation files. Classic Shell is one of them, and the reason I use Classic Shell is because the default start menu is ridiculous.

Anyway, what's the first screenshot this time? This!
    03-13-20_8-46-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Keala, the island chief
    Keala and Roddy built a sand sculpture:
    03-13-20_8-50-15%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-13-20_8-50-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy then gave Keala a big hug:
    03-13-20_8-50-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-13-20_8-51-04%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The pair then chatted to each other:
    03-13-20_8-52-04%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Keala then gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    03-13-20_8-53-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-13-20_8-53-47%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Afterwards, Roddy did some beachcombing:
    03-13-20_8-59-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    A lot of beachcombing. He found quite a few shells:
    03-13-20_9-18-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy then went back home:
    03-13-20_9-27-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Back to Sulani!
    After a rest at home, Roddy went back over to Sulani and swam:
    03-13-20_12-15-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He did some beachcombing:
    03-13-20_12-18-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Quite a lot of beachcombing:
    03-13-20_12-37-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was still at it. it was getting dark:
    03-13-20_12-52-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went back to the beach for a final round of beachcombing:
    03-13-20_1-25-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy went home.
    Bees and more
    Benjamin tended to his bees:
    03-13-20_1-44-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-13-20_1-44-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-13-20_1-45-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine watered her plants, then she fed her cowplant and gave it some attention:
    03-13-20_1-59-04%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Then she gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-13-20_1-59-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sulani yet again!
    Roddy went back over to Sulani. He was going to see what needed to be done over at Mua Pel'am:
    03-13-20_6-18-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He reached the island:
    03-13-20_6-19-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And made his way to the cave. Something about that painting on the wall intrigued him. Roddy stepped into the cave:
    03-13-20_6-20-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And was swarmed by Zubat Roddy spent quite a while in the cave:
    03-13-20_6-20-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Moments later, Roddy came out of the cave...and part of the painting revealed itself!
    03-13-20_6-21-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-13-20_6-22-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy had a shower under the waterfall:
    03-13-20_6-45-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then he went around, tidying the environment up:
    03-13-20_7-05-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy sensed someone was littering. He made his way to the sand...and facepalmed. Guess who it is...
    03-13-20_7-16-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oliana, you should know better than to litter' Roddy said, disapprovingly:
    03-13-20_7-16-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Mind your own business, Roddy!' Oliana said, annoyed:
    03-13-20_7-17-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oliana had forgotten about Roddy's telepathical powers. 'Oliana, are you serious? I saw the rubbish on the sand. THERE WAS A TRASH RECEPTACLE NEAR YOU!' Roddy telepathically blasted Oliana:
    03-13-20_7-17-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This took Oliana by surprise. 'Looks like you got the message' Roddy said. 'Now leave' he added:
    03-13-20_7-18-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And she did. 'Right, all that's left to do now, is to put the rubbish back in the bin, Roddy thought:
    03-13-20_7-19-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Haych Akana went over to Roddy and chatted to him:
    03-13-20_7-56-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy set up his tent and changed into his feminine sleepwear outfit:
    03-13-20_8-09-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy climbed into his sleeping bag. The sounds of Sulani and the songs of the Merfolk helped him to fall asleep:
    03-13-20_8-09-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for more adventure!
    Roddy woke up a few sim hours later. He changed into his feminine swimming outfit:
    03-13-20_8-34-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After putting his tent away, Roddy had a walk. He bumped into Colette Lansing. After chatting, the mersim gave Roddy a big hug:
    03-13-20_8-37-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy did some swimming:
    03-13-20_9-06-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then he combed for shells:
    03-13-20_10-07-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then went back home.
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    Err...yeah, no comment here:
    03-13-20_8-55-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Slobs are annoying:
    03-13-20_8-55-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Where do you think you're going?
    03-13-20_8-56-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Looks like Benjamin spotted Oliana, and is now using Scrubberoo:
    03-13-20_8-56-58%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Before:
    03-13-20_8-57-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After:
    03-13-20_8-57-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    I bet you that shots like this will look even more gorgeous on my new laptop when it arrives:
    03-13-20_1-56-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The cat litter tray looks very creepy...*shudder*
    03-13-20_8-41-19%25C2%25A0PM.png

Excuse me, flower censor, but Blogger can't help it if one or more of the image links I post has a rude word in it. Next thing I know, you'll be covering the entire english alphabet, like a pernicious weed. GAH!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options

@AlwaysAsking I missed your update on Don + Thorne and I just read it. I really like reading your updates. I hope Don does get to meet Danni.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey there! It's my birthday today so I've spent it so far sleeping in and playing Sims. My husband's making me a nice dinner tonight, and I'll probably work on my fiction writing for a while before that. To be honest, it's pretty much a normal birthday for me. Like I said in a text to my friend last night, I've been social distancing since before it was cool, lol.

Anyway, I need to post this update before I play much more, or it's going to get really long. It's going to be pretty long anyway. I'd like to catch up on commenting but it's not going to happen today. Since I'm working from home rather than just being at home, I don't have much more free time than usual. Shorter commute, but otherwise busy for the same number of hours. But hopefully I can catch up soon. I've been reading and enjoying all your posts!

So, y'all remember Athena, right? Way back last time I played her house she married for a second time to Geeta Rasoya. Here's my favorite picture of them.
    XN1i5Jd.png
    Kind of dark, but nice sunset in the background.

So, under this first spoiler, a look at everyday life in the household.
    Athena's daughter Amelia is married to Pierce Delgato, and they have a son named Adam.
    pq6G9NB.png
    Obviously, Pierce works out. Most of my other sims don't so I can't quite get over those arms.

The Delgato family cat moved in with Pierce after the wedding. Lately he's been bonding with Geeta. I can never remember his name. I believe he's an elder cat now.
    4hFIU2d.png
    aPrE0wU.png

Geeta works part time as a barista to keep busy since she retired. She does tend to walk like she's too good for it though.
    Fbe331e.png

Amelia works as a food critic, and has also written and published a non-fiction book titled the "City Dining Guide."
    JRPKCTb.png

While her career is important to her, she always makes time for her child when she gets home.
    IDBFRmF.png
    MujN2Qc.png
    8BQUq0z.png

Adam's in good hands with Grandma the rest of the time.
    EtMQ1en.png
    PjZGkOY.png

And he's also pretty good at entertaining himself.
    JO0mk9n.png

Though sometimes that gets a tad... destructive.
    znsidmW.png

Adam's birthday was the other day. He's a cutie.
    F2PeDCD.png
    SbqnmKA.png

After years of living in apartments, the family is happy with the backyard. They live in a remodel of the Old Salt House.
    o4vTewJ.png
    czWkzAY.png

And on the other side of the yard, Pierce is building a spaceship on his days off. He takes being an astronaut very seriously.
    0CP6Dp4.png

I want to make them a grill and firepit area, and maybe use the 20th anniversary hot tub, but I haven't been in a building mood. Someday.

Athena is retired from her career as a Police Chief. So she likes to dedicate some time maintaining relations with all of her grandkids. For those who don't know or remember, Athena has nine children, including four sets of twins. All of them have kids now.

Here she's watching her daughter Gillian's twins run off in opposite directions thinking, "yep, that's what raising twins is all about."
    tljqDFl.png
    I don't think she's sad to have moved on from being anyone's primary caregiver.

Anyway, she also decided to take a break and visit Sulani with all fourteen grandkids. But not all at once.

First, the toddlers! I had a playdate at the beach, which I changed to a park to make that possible. I had to put a chess board on the lot to make that happen, so I threw one in by some required benches, and of course that's the part of the lot the sims kept congregating in so when you see an unusable chess table in some of the shots, that's why.

This outing was the day before Adam aged up. I did it that way so he could go to both the toddler and child outings. He's heading to the slide, with Harper and Gwendolyn up on the playground.
    PuHHM0I.png

Amelia had a tough day at work and even Adam being cute in the water didn't cheer her up.
    nv6dkET.png

Lorelei seemed to enjoy building sand sculptures with Grandma.
    jdCDfZd.png
    ZpMDjO3.png

Lorelei is the daughter of Athena's seventh child, Gillian, and Cassandra Goth. Some combination of Gillian's half-alien DNA and Cassandra's temporary possession in Strangerville allowed them to have unexpected biological children.

Lorelei's twin Gwendolyn is talking to Pierce below, while Adam plays with Harper. Pierce got a bit sunburnt.
    KKSLVZD.png

Harper is the daughter of Athena's 8th child Holly and Lucas Munch.

I thought this moment was funny, because I have plans for Adam to marry Yuki when he grows up, and he sat right beside her to eat his dinner. They did not interact though, so I can still have them meet for the first time when he's a teen (npcs don't age until they're matched up with a member of the family, and then they age with their intended spouse).
    ccmATYR.png

Under this spoiler, Athena took all of her teenage grandkids to the museum I placed on the strand of beach at the very top left of the map. It's something I downloaded from the gallery and forgot to look up the name before I posted, but it's meant to be a marine research museum. The rooms you don't see in any of the pictures have science equipment, and there's a large dock area out back designed for research boats to depart from.
    This picture was taken accidentally while I was messing with the camera, and Maximilian seems to be questioning it, but it does show part of the front of the building.
    pfaVGD7.png

Inside Athena and Max tried to look at the aquariums that Bo and Klaatu were talking in front of.
    mBI5Cyo.png
    Bo's hand got stuck in the umbrella position for the entire visit.

Upstairs they took in the island art and ocean photography on display. Rinaldo stopped in, since he lives nearby.
    7Jvid7L.png
    BhxXh8l.png

Cornelius never came inside, so Athena went out to catch up with him.
    SoN59DO.png

There's a little photo spot that I added beside the entrance, and Geeta used the opportunity to take some pictures of Klaatu and Cornelius. Here she is showing Klaatu some pictures so you can see the whole setup.
    i5QTXUi.png

And some of the results:
    MpVFa3G.png
    wPBdLRm.png
    nUN8rJU.png

When Cornelius posed, Klaatu was over to the side so he appears in the screenshot versions, but not the in-game photographs.
    FjV8IWj.png
    Lw5wSJ9.png
    BpBsuOU.png

Cornelius and Klaatu are the sons of Athena's third child, Cordelia (Amelia's twin). Klaatu is actually her husband Wolfgang Munch's alien child, and Cornelius is their vampire child who's one day younger. Cornelius being a vampire is why the outing took place at night.

I didn't take new photos of Max and Bo because they'll be aging up soon and I already have teen portraits of them, so I will wait and take young adult portraits when I play their house. They're the sons of Athena's oldest, Bruce, and the former townie he married, Walker. When, due to a glitch, Walker rolled wants to try for a baby, I changed his settings so he was retroactively a trans man and still able to get pregnant. This made him very happy.

And lastly, the child outing was to the family recreational center called Shipwreck Cove. It's an Art Center according to the game, but it has all kinds of things to do for when you get tired of being on the beach. While she waited for the children to arrive, Athena sang some karaoke.
    DMhkxOK.png
    They started out the day with puppet shows. Here's Geeta, Athena and Farrah watching Adam perform.
    JIMKKQi.png

Farrah is the daughter of Athena's sixth child Finnian (Gillian's twin) and Morgan Fyres.

Sometimes they will sit on all the seats I set up as the viewing area for the puppet stage, and sometimes they insist on sitting on the floor. Next they watched Isabella perform, joined by Charlotte, and interrupted by Athena's son Derrick. Farrah's the brunette with her back to you, and Charlotte is the one turning to talk to her.
    FmrDaLC.png

Charlotte is the daughter of Cordelia and Wolfgang, Cornelius and Klaatu's younger sister.

I missed getting any actual pictures of Isabella, so her hands inside the puppets above is her only appearance in this update. She is the daughter of Athena's youngest, Ivy (Holly's twin) and Alexander Goth.

I located some more of the boys playing on the playground outside. Darius is at the wheel and Esau is in the crow's nest.
    d84w0gN.png

Shortly after they were joined by Farrah and by Jacob (Esau's twin, at the right cannon) and Athena and Geeta. I couldn't decide which was cuter so you get both.
    o7M39sc.png
    EtGchOv.png

Darius is the son of Athena's fourth child Derrick (seen above at the puppet show) and Evie Delgato. Jacob and Esau are the sons of Athena's fifth child, Erick (Derrick's twin) and Billie Jang.

Geeta took some portraits, but the day got away from us so she only got Adam and Esau.
    TsPwMmn.png
    EeyTYjO.png
    3L71enr.png
    eBAbre9.png

Once the sun went down, they sent the kids home, brought Pierce and Amelia out to join them, and celebrated the Summer's End holiday together as a household. The holiday activities include grilling, drinking, fire and water activities.
    Pierce started the bonfire while Amelia and Adam played in the sand in the background.
    wPVgVzd.png

Aren't they adorable? She likes the arms too.
    MAOwEo2.png

Athena grilled dinner, and then as the kids had worn her out, took a little nap.
    j6zToUn.png

Geeta soon joined her.
    rG07TNc.png

Pierce, Amelia and Adam took an after dinner swim. No one got cramps.
    xOhvJS9.png

Amelia got a drink from the bar on the roof. Geeta did too, but as soon as she got hers a thunderstorm came up, so they all went home.
    MV5809F.png

So that's what Athena's household has been up to.

About my version of Sulani:
    I made the lefthand neighborhood a resort area, and it's all community lots except for the retirement community and one resort house set to generic so sims can sleep there if I want to pretend they're taking a real vacation. Both of those lots featured in my posts back in Dec/Jan when I first got IL. The rest of the lots are the beach/park, museum and art center from this post. The only one I built was the art center, and I heavily modified the beach that was already in that neighborhood, and everything else I downloaded from the gallery and then modified.
    The bottom right neighborhood is all residential except for the bar, and I moved all the Sulani premades and the Hecking family there. I replaced the beach lot with a new house for the Heckings. You'll see them in one of my next few updates, getting settled in advance of Maximilian growing up and marrying into their family.
    The top right neighborhood has the shipwreck lot with Lily Feng the eco-supervillain siren, a clothing optional beach on the little island, and a haunted campsite on the side of the volcano, for sims who are into that sort of thing.

My next plan, before I am done with Family A this rotation, is to have Athena and Geeta travel to the portrait studio with the grandkids who didn't get photographed, so I can update the picture wall with their new ages. Everyone except Charlotte and Max and Bo have aged up since the original portraits were taken and those three will age up when I get to their households later in this rotation, so now seemed to be the time for new portrait sessions. Especially since Harper, Gwendolyn and Lorelei didn't even exist last time.

Stay safe everyone! Sims seems like a perfect social isolation activity!
    Post edited by Daephene on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Rohan Elderberry (loner,perfectionist,squeamish) aged up to young adult and moved to Willow Creek, dumping his pain-in-the-butt roommates along the way.

A townie decided to host their birthday party in my sim's house. I was impressed as a few guests showed up along with a caterer (who baked a cake and added candles, of which the birthday sim blew out).

Belinda Gregory (creative,loves outdoors) is now a teenager. The McDermotts are deceased.
  • Options

@Daephene Happy Birthday!!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking - Yikes, hope they're ok.

Atlas didn't think twice about that.
    Trinity had enough sacrifices to transfer into the world, but it's not enough.
    You'll see in this post.

@ryttu3k - Nope, it's not. Had to cancel at the last second.

@Daephene - Happy birthday! :)

[Andromeda]
    The kids were spending a couple of days at their grandparents' house in Windenburg. The boys and Calista were playing MySims Racing with grandpa.
    RgbPlJl.png

Autumn and Nyx were checking out the family pictures with grandmama.
    "Is that Papa as a baby?"
    "Yup, he was quite the ball of energy."
    EN2f3T9.png

Her phone started ringing, and she looked at the caller ID that read Simeon. She answered the call.
    "Hey, Simeon, what's -"
    "Andy, something terrible happened to L.!"
    "Whoa whoa whoa, calm down. What happened to her?"
    "I'm not sure, but I have a really bad feeling something bad happened," Simeon explained, sounding like he was crying. "Also, Morgyn called me to tell you that we need to meet up at Forgotten Hollow."
    "Forgotten Hollow? Why there?" Andromeda asked, remembering what happened to Curtis when he went there.
    "I don't know, but please meet us there," Simeon pleaded.
    "Alright, I'll be there soon," she replied and hung up. 'What's going on?'
    njrxxUz.png

She told Curtis, who was working on making wood sculptures, about the call she had. Curtis was unsure about his wife going to Forgotten Hollow, but wished her luck and be careful.
    a9zkpGh.png
    4HRfFX4.png

[Back to Forgotten Hollow...]
    Dylan had been calling Atlas, but didn't get a call back. He even called Atlas's friends, and they too are not sure where Atlas is at.
    0HmvfQZ.png

Simeon said L. went to see Atlas to warn him about the nightmare she had. She hadn't explained about it, but it was very urgent. She hadn't called if she's staying over there or on her way back home. That's when he called Morgyn and Andromeda if they've seen L.
    7tsC4pI.png

Vlad hadn't heard a word from Vladislaus about the news of the rogue vampiress and her accomplice.
    IEUR9DT.png

Lilith tried to get in touch with Caleb and Don, but they didn't respond. Carmelita had a bad feeling about this.
    PiZVa59.png

Lilith asked Morgyn what's been going on at his world (the Magic Realm), and Morgyn replied that everyone's been on edge when words spread that the Dark Witch has been resurrected and are unsure when she would plan her next attack. He gave her a warning that the witch is too strong and any of them has a slight chance to survive, but Lilith complained that maybe they should've been more precautious if this happened again.
    DRNmTDO.png

Scowling Lilith like a mother just caught her child doing something wrong, Elle said that all of them aren't prepared for this and that there's no time to put a blame on someone whose in the same position as them.
    WfxPjXH.png

Vlad broke up the fight and told them to stick to the plan. He asked Carmelita if she knows anything about the Dark Witch.
    Carmelita said she only know that her husband and Miss Hell had been working with the Chaos Order. She doesn't know the full detail, but it had something to do about sacrificing all vampires and spellcasters and the Red Blood Moon.
    oiDMqN1.png
    ZzxKuoI.png

Inna noted that the Red Blood Moon will be happening on the witching hour on Halloween and thought maybe all these killings and missings should be connected to that.
    Lilith said they should act fast before it's too late. She asked if there's anyone else who's involved with this.
    RyOhGxe.png
    4XKPCmT.png

"There is one person I have in mind..." Dylan said. "And I'm not thrilled to see HIM again."
    424rOht.png

[Atlas]
    Atlas woke up in a huge and gloomy dungeon. He wasn't sure where he's at, but needs to find a way out to get back home.
    kmdO1T0.png
    scWevxU.png

"You haven't been out that long since you got here," a voice was heard to his left. He looked to see a row of cells and spotted...
    "Vlad?!" Atlas gasped and rushed over to the cell Vladislaus is held in. "What happened? Where are we?"
    "You asked too much questions, boy!" Vladislaus complained, then took a deep breath before answering. "We are in an underground dungeon right underneath my mansion. What happened before all this was a blur, but I do remember white eyes before blacking out."
    "White eyes....you mean the lady that brought me here?"
    "You should be more specific in your words, but yes," Vladialaus replied. "She wasn't alone on this whole fiasco. She had her daughter who done the other half of her job to bring in others."
    "Others?" Atlas repeated.
    "Look for yourself," Vladislaus said, tilting his head to the left.
    Atlas looked over to see three more cellmates and gasped in shock.
    RVlvabj.png
    Yellk1T.png

"Don?! Caleb?! L?!" Atlas couldn't believe what he was seeing. "But could you get out of here with your vampire powers? You know, turn into a bat or something?"
    "I could, but those witches put a hex on me and the other two. Not only that, if we tried to climb out, we would end up getting burnt from the holy water these bars are doused in."
    "Yikes," Atlas cringed away from the bars.
    TutBmsq.png
    LImvPBc.png
    KANjZm1.png

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Prince. I see you getting along quite well with our guests."
    "You!" Atlas glared at Ivy. If only looks can actually kill. "What's the meaning of all this?!"
    jd7oaM5.png
    7waG5OY.png

"You don't like our little gathering?" Ivy said in a calming tone. "After all the work I've did just for you."
    "What does all this have to do with me?"
    "Have you forgotten about the family ritual? Of course you haven't, your mother never told you anything about it," Ivy said with a smirk. "For many generations, each members of the Winchester family must go through the ritual when they're able to maintain the dark magic that flows through our veins. Many have accepted it, and rarely others had denied and were severely punished to go against our way. Your mother is one of them and must be held accountable for her action."
    "You let my friends and my family go, leave them all alone, and you...get out of my life!" Atlas ordered.
    Ivy giggled. "There's no turning back now, it's already too late. Once you've agreed on our training, you accepted to the dark magic."
    yRlk0ZJ.png
    wthACXt.png

"Before we can continue, why don't see who else is here as well?" Ivy said, gesturing to the wall full of tombstones. "They are dying to see you."
    "Don't listen to her!" Vladislaus yelled.
    "SILENCE!" Ivy shouted and used her magic to knock Vladislaus out cold.
    qqYjtv9.png
    wB4Fy2I.png

Atlas hesitantly walked over to the wall of graves and read the names. But there was one that made his heart stopped.
    "Is...is that..."
    The tombstone read...
    jIbPU6l.png
    DOCyla4.png

"PERSEUS LOTHARIO"
    JLt44uI.png

Atlas can only cry at the thought of losing his brother as Ivy explained to him that Percy was murdered by a vampire, Raphael. Being the good great-grandmother, she tried to save his life, but it was too late. She was devastated when she couldn't help if it wasn't for Raphael's partners, Miss Hell and Carmelita. Those vampires - and many others - should not be trusted...especially Atlas's husband, Dylan. Ivy knew what Dylan is going through and couldn't stand seeing her great-grandson get hurt and made a decision to help him.
    Ivy glanced over and nodded her head in a silent agreement.
    DbTfEuE.png
    G5YTdbV.png

Unbeknownst to Atlas, Trinity was standing behind him and used her magic to merge with Atlas. He felt his body go numb and cold before he lost all control of his body. His skin grew pale, along with an outfit change.
    pHC6KY3.png
    Qb4ybit.png

"The ritual is almost complete," Ivy said, looking over Atlas's new form. "Lady Trinity has chosen you as her vessel to finish the ritual on the night of the Red Blood Moon."
    YBlj8OI.png

Suddenly, Ivy let out a startled gasp when Atlas punched her in the gut.
    "You did well, darling. Your father and the rest of the family would be so proud of you," Atlas said, his voice sounded echo-y, as if someone else is talking over him. "Now, your job here is done."
    Ivy felt an intense heat inside her body and was soon engulfed in flames. She tried to put out the fire, but failed as she fell on her knees and turned into a pile of ashes before she hit the ground.
    VUsJ9Fv.png
    2y1P7Aw.png

Awaken from the screaming, Don looked around his surroundings and saw his unconscious husband next to him. He heard footsteps coming his way and looked up to see...
    67Y8tro.png

"Atlas...? Wha-what happened to you...?"
    xvzvFoS.png

"You like the new me?" Atlas said, then laughed. "I was given the power of my ancestor. No man, vampire, or spellcasters can stand against me."
    "You're wrong," Don protested as he stood up. "I can still take you down, even if it kills me."
    Atlas glared at the vampire and used his magic to shock Don.
    elOXkmd.png
    DFY6zOH.png
    mWf82iE.png
    8zZAvkH.png

"Good luck getting out of here, Mister Godfather," Atlas said and went upstairs to carry on his mission.
    BeXvdAg.png

Caleb stirred awake with a headache. He got up on his feet and was hit with nausea.
    sQDawwW.png
    H2Zlizy.png

As he looked around, he began to hyperventilating, which caused Don to get worried on his husband's behavior.
    gx9Lbtz.png

"Babe, are you okay?"
    "Does it look like I'm ok?!" Caleb snapped. "This place...this is where I was kept in years ago...where I wanted to die!"
    Xj4WSI3.png
    KoA21SV.png
    pw0213q.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top