Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I am officially in the work from home club now. Not that my job is suited to it, but they have decided to pay us for 8 hours a day and just ask us to do as much as we can. I'll be spending tomorrow researching our usual vendors to see how much the purchasing side is going to suffer when we go back from shortages and such. Usually I'm doing warehouse work right now and then restocking in April.

I'm going off to play with my sims for a while to relax for today. But I read @AlwaysAsking 's comment to me at lunch and she asked me a question so I feel compelled to answer. I'll do a proper comment post later in the week.

Anyway, @AlwaysAsking , my judgement is that young Thorne was better than Young Don, but in the present day I'm team Don.
    Don was a manipulative, lying plum. But even then he was not entirely responsible for Mary Alice's circumstances. He was pressuring to the ick level, but she has family who chose to judge her for being manipulated and who had money but chose to allow her to live in those circumstances until Thorne found her. Thorne was a total sweetheart to the two of them back then. Don should have stepped up, and he should have been honest with her in the first place, so he totally was a bad guy, but not the only bad guy in that story.
    But in the present day, first of all Don was already changing before Thorne's big reveal. He already felt guilt over what he did to Dash. Maybe that was the pregnancy hormones, but it definitely happened. And Thorne was responsible for everything that happened to Don. That pregnancy was intentional, stranding him alone was the intention and was going to be entirely Thorne's doing. In trying to punish Don he became as bad as Don used to be, plus more because he created every part of the situation. And now, I'm not sure he feels remorse. Clearly Don does. It feels more like Thorne has an attachment to Don that's hard for me to agree is love, because if he really loved him could he have gone through with the plan? It's more like what an abusive partner calls love. But because he has this attachment he never meant to form, he can't let Don go, more for his own selfish wants than what's best for Don. If he really cared he wouldn't leave the guy with only the person who hurt him around to comfort him. He even knows who Don's real support system is, if I remember correctly, and could afford to fly Katrina out if he really cared.
    Also, Don was the bad guy in Mary Alice's story, and Dash's story, and many others. But I'm a sucker for how badly he wants to be the good guy in his baby's story. Thorne is the good guy in Mary Alice's story, and in his own head during his revenge fantasy. But Mary Alice didn't want him to go after Don at all, and she's the actual victim, so he should really have tried to respect her wishes.
    So...I kinda had a dull afternoon with plenty of time to think, obviously. :)
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope you all are staying safe and illness free! Don’t forget to wash your hands! I’ve been crazy busy with work. Ugh. Anyway I’m catching up on comments from page 631:)

@deafsimmer -Congrats to Caitlyn and Marco! I am glad they got married! I am sorry they had to make it a private ceremony, but considering their history with the gang, that was probably for the best.
    Oh no! Poor Irene! I am glad that Stefan found her and managed to defend her long enough for the police to come and arrest Perry!
    Gabrielle needs to forget her stuck-up ways and learn some humility. Somehow I think this punishment is fitting. She may become a better person in the long run
    @reddestiny92 -Ooh I am intrigued by your...unique...looking mermaid! What’s her backstory?
    Your makeover of Paka looks awesome! I definitely think she needs to give him a second chance. It seems like he really likes her!
    Mephi’s daughter is too stinking cute!
    @tixyen -I vam so glad that Vanessa took Hazel camping! I am sorry that Dec wasn’t there, I am glad the he recognizes he has a problem but he might need to get more help! I loved the screenshots with the girls, it looks like they had an absolute awesome time camping!!
    You are so right about mods! I love having them in, but sometimes they can truly be a double edged sword.
    @darkangel1994 -I am so loving where your story is going! So much drama! Your version of Miss Hell is truly scary, and then she turned on Raphael (loving her fate too!!) I hope the Vatores and Carmelita (Carmelita is the best! may I ask if she is on the Gallery?) are able to figure out what’s going on and take action. I am so sorry to hear about Atlas’ little brother. I knew he and Carmelita were in love too. Does Atlas know what happened to him yet?
    @-kendallkatz- I am in love with your family! They are adorable! :)
    @svineprutter -It looks like Henrietta and Wilma had a fun day at the park!
    @fanphoria -Poor Siobhan! That girl has seen some tough things! Losing 2 friends at the tail end of her pregnancy, than her husband not being supportive of her at all. It looks like she managed to raise her well though! And I am glad to hear that Yuki’s life turned out really well too!
    @chuchuexpress -I am so sorry to hear that happened to your sister. And I am especially grateful that your family was able to find help for her! I am also grateful that Chloe has some treatment options too through her punching bag and meditation.
    I really like her new sensory room!
    @ryttu3k -I know! Its so weird how they age up with tiny faces. I always have to re-adjust the facial features when my girls age up to teen. Thanks for the link on the Curious brothers! I have favorited the family!
    I really hope you and grandmother stay healthy!! My dad is also in his late late 70s, so I am really concerned too!
    @galacticgal -Thank you for liking my story!! Its been a fun play through:)
    @archerdk -That is awful that Candy decided to be less than a friend, hopefully your sims will find better friends to hang out with:)
    @daephene -I am so having fun following Lily the mermaid’s adventure! That is totally cool!
    And go Ulrike!!! Loved the twist with Vlad going in the pen instead lol. Maybe the cowplant will get him lol! And welcome baby Viktoria!
    @daravi -Congrats to Maria and Tomax! He could have handled his bad day a bit better though, but they seem like a cute couple.
    And looks like Dora is making progress on the Strangerville mystery! The vines coming out of the plumbing always creeped my sims out to know end lol!
    @angeliqueadelaide - 8 vampires isn’t too bad! I think I have about 30 or more running around lol XD! So I have made a couple of vampire hunters and a few witches that know the cure. To kind of help, I usually set my vamps up with regular sims, and used MCC to lower the chances of one being born in case anyone gets in the family way lol!
    Thanks for liking my version of Wolfgang. I changed the mean trait to genius. He picked up the self-assured trait when he aged up to YA. I can’t stand mean sims.
    oomy I was cracking up at Lilith’s face with her attempt at cooking XD Then of course they use him for dinner too. OH no!!!! Poor Ekram!!
    Yep. Never bite an elder!
    @keidra -Oh no! I am going to miss your posts! I will send you a message (I think I have, just need to check) to follow your Ember twins
    @simmelina1 -David is awesome! It looks like his Winterfest turned out better than he thought:)
    @march306 -I am so glad that you are social distancing/self-quarantining. Its better to be safe than sorry! It sounds like you have been keeping pretty busy though!
    I know Patrick kind of looks angry but how can you not like a friend of the animals! :) He seems like a nice guy

Ok so here is what happened in my game today! Still hanging out with the Goths:) Bella is happy being a grandma. She thinks Nicolo is adorable l3ygIE8.png
    Now that her kids are older and more independant, she can now devote more time to her work as an actress:) She put in for a gig and got the role during her audition! She had to work out in order to satisfy the job requirements. Besides, after her big tussle with Jacques the other day, she felt she needed to get more in shape just in case he ever came back. She had a better chance of defeating him. She heads to the local gym and spa in Willow Creek
    iXsOYMW.png
    Sure enough, she bumps into Vlad Straud! That guy is practically a legend lol. He was working out that day too. She introduces herself zcMyI2A.png
    He offers her some training tips RPPXY3f.png
    Her acting gig was later that evening. She checks into makeup and hair y8xpASF.png
    Lautaro is the make-up guy. He’s sweet:) L6HXbkf.png
    She heads over to the costume department TBnPSLl.png
    Hehehehehe!! XD
    oE2BxjR.png
    She meets with the director and producer
    NlUsp86.png
    All ready to go! She texts Cass and Alexander in excitement but 5wVIMQ0.png
    I can’t punch the buttons!
    KCgOvbW.png
    The director is less than impressed cZOzCSF.png
    Her big moment arrives. Everyone prepares for the big event
    JUSnLc7.png
    For whatever this is lol!! XD 0IMnteY.png
    Now the ad part B2kMZGZ.png
    She did a good job!
    She makes dinner and the family settles in for the night. She hears something outside.
    Its Lilith Vatore out for a walk! She knows her fairly well. Lilith is the head of her vampire household. She’s also a famous trendsetter and Bella has seen her in fashion magazines. A3njWPa.png
    Lilith offers her some training daIQU0z.png
    And a friendly duel 0VbP1uO.png
    Lilith won it of course Whvfc1O.png
    And they fill each other in on the latest gossip tZVNPQU.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 635.
    Yep, it also turned out that my sister is Dyspraxic as well. She's younger than me, but she's got a job. Our parents are supportive, so for that, I'm thankful. Thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited March 2020
    Amacing stories everyone :)
    XCRGQRc.png
    I got inspred from a Sims story on Youtube and let a teen sim start out with max weight and let her roam for a week with her little puppy and the gang of teens in my game. Sim was created by Brennachan and I used another one of Brennachan's sims to unlock outfits.
    nnIhzui.png
    CnRIJlB.png
    x6oAs2B.png
    tbD9w1i.png
    fDNL1uZ.png
    QGqPgyV.png
    cJcBMlt.png
    SBDGKW7.png
    pCGpLVQ.png
    GbxHN1p.png
    FH3fw5c.png
    jiHBXV2.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on 100 Babies Colby Generation 2

ClL9tW6.png?1

Jewel's birthday from child to teen.

sE9P3SZ.png?1

Here she is is.

zUO0g6n.png?1

Kurt's birthday from toddler to child.

1Pu7Zc0.png?1

Here he is.

k0HOb8w.png?1

She gives birth to boy twins from other parent Angela Pleasant.

wJwQ9Br.png?1

Pregnant again.

y0XWBHH.png?1

This time by Darrel Charm.

5E9izkG.png?1

Twins Chad and Melanie have birthdays. Melanie was the older twin but took longer to skill up all her toddler skills.

IUYcI7s.png?1

This is child Chad.

uvcCcLQ.png?1

Melanie

50bpATD.png?1

Here she is.

The twins from parent Angela Pleasant aged up into toddlers.

byKXzvY.png?1

This one is Anthony.

9lWMnqm.png?1

This one is Colton.

Naming theme explanation:
    Jewel named after the 90's singer songwriter.

Kurt named for Kurt Cobain also a 90's singer songwriter and was in the band Nirvana.

Melanie named after the Spice Girl by the same name.

Chad named after Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers he's the drummer.

Anthony named after Anthony Kiedis singer songwriter of Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Colton named after the banjo player for The Dead South. My favorite band. They are bluegrass and I saw them live!

We have birthed 27 babies so far this challenge. Colby has given birth to 13 and is pregnant currently.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Well, it’s so quiet around here that I thought I’d just share a few other things, instead of Thorne and Don for a couple of days.

This is my first time taking a whole family to Granite Falls. So far I’d only taken couples.

The family is primarily comprised of @RedDestiny92 's Sims, that I fell in love with back last April (I think it was) when she was telling their story.

It now has the addition of @Simslover163 ‘s Simself as a toddler. I’ve named him Jake, as that seems like a good name to go with the rest of the family.

E1eXG5Z.png

There are two fathers. Richard is one, (he’s a doctor) and Terrance. Richard has two boys, Danny (teen) and Tyler (child). RedDestiny92 writes The Best dialogue for them, it’s hilarious, so I’m not even going to try :wink: RedDestiny92, if you want to write some dialogue for Danny, that’d be great, lol!

In the picture below, Richard is on the left, Terrance on the right.

rRG0bd6.png

In my game Danny has entered a really really moody state, and it doesn’t seem to be a phase, he’s just a typical teen, surrounded by kids and toddlers and old guys, lol. He’s happiest when he’s with his club, seen here. Whenever I go to that park they are always there, and he looks like he’s having a blast! He’s in the back with the stick on fire.

HOn0VRO.png

Terrance has two daughters, Lara, (child) and Kelly (toddler). Lara is quiet, and sweet, and was just getting into photography when RedDestiny92 lost her files, and didn’t continue the stories from before her computer crashed.

The toddler, Kelly, has the wild trait, and I have a lot of toddlers in my game with the wild trait, but I’ve never seen one run around without clothes on as often as she does! She’s the funniest and cutest little girl!! She’s sitting, and siblings Lara, Danny, and Tylor are behind her.

2DsDH8d.png

Now enter Jake, the toddler that Richard and Terrance adopted together. I think he’s Angelic, but I’m not positive. I just know he’s much more prone to sadness when Richard leaves for work than Kelly is. Terrance is not working at the moment. He’s home with the kids. Jake is far behind Kelly in all of his toddler skills, because I haven’t had him long. It’s cute to see him try to keep up with her. :heart: This is Jake with his big brother Danny

2sb0JE8.png

Anyway, @Morkovka , who used to post here quite often, was unbelievably sweet to me, and bought Outdoor Adventure for me! and I’ve been exploring it. But then Thorne and Don took over my game playing time, so I haven’t been there as much as I’d like to be. I’ve had fun when I was!

Inside this Spoiler are the two couples I’ve taken there: My main Sims Ian and Lawrence, and premades Luna Villareal and Simeon Silversweater.
    UUCIYnj.png

Lawrence had endless problems with mosquitoes lol

MnAcCMM.png

Spoiler is just more mosquitoes

3fiQ1cF.png

NKG83Mm.png

2OZ2lS3.png

YjRB8dw.png

Q9bGuPX.png

OPXQuCL.png

Tu1o0xf.png

They seemed to have given him a rash, lol

T5AwqTz.png

He likes other bugs though!

Clcy0i9.jpg

aLWmiT0.jpg

Ian “Loves the Outdoors” and it was great seeing him there! He was unbelievably happy!

pCLv0fF.jpg
    Eion2Fw.png

xLDk6uX.png

BDls9Y6.png

He found the way to the Hermit’s cottage! Which, btw, I can't find it now. It's driving me crazy! Because he truly just happened upon it, I wasn't looking for it with him. Now that I'm looking for it, it's nowhere to be found, lol

RkItgui.png

ta0Ai2K.png

PwiPanL.png

They had a wonderful time together!

BvkbSCC.png

In my Ian and Lawrence save, Luna Villareal fell in love, hardcore, with Simeon the sage from RoM. So eventually I aged her up from teen and let them be together. This was the first day she met him! lol, she was a teenager here.

yzOQSeR.png

FLz9D3J.png

On their little trip Simeon had a surprise. He officially asked Luna to be his girlfriend and she said yes!
    sR1oI95.png

gQ9mSFL.png

VantvTX.png

They had a great time too!

m4CDx7A.png

DYIcSL2.png

TYs7DSX.png

crSwqa9.png

CRzPbCQ.png

Ok, but this is about Richard, Terrance, and their kids! As soon as I installed Outdoor Retreat, Richard got this whim. “Go on vacation to Granite Falls.”

jktQKo7.png

Kelly and Jake were thrilled to hear they were going!

xxcybcg.png

ZnvQGQQ.png

And off they went!

1Lr401V.png

MmrZbv4.png
    Horseshoes begin!

m1DFIf2.png

Ak4uZaE.png

5bpcszi.png

Tyler emerges, and it’s time for marshmallows!

qV10V47.png

83dPlVm.png

Kelly takes her clothes off for the first time on the trip (there will be more, lol)

k0klkKY.png

ufBHMrL.png

M4Oj9qM.png

I send Danny on his first jog to “Clear his head”

UpVrqcG.png

Finally everyone is enjoying marshmallows!

vcyjcCD.png

Kelly puts her clothes back on, so she can enjoy hearing a story

aasxBAa.png

0ZtqXci.png

Danny is calm and cool for a moment, and spends time talking to his new little bro

Ru54LpF.png

Until one of the benches caught on fire! And everyone spazzed!

I was so worried about getting the toddlers out safely that I forgot to take a picture of the fire. But none of them could extinguish it! They just waved their arms at me like I was stupid, lol

Pdzp4uj.png

So I teleported the toddlers to the lake, and sent everyone else to run down there. And then everyone pulled together to help the toddlers not be tense.

TplUA7I.png

Just toddler cuteness
    Mo1UicN.png

pPka5hF.png

9DSMwlV.png

5E4BMrt.png

wawVQie.png

sXkb4TW.png

jsKHMn8.png

fXRads4.png

I think this is adorable! They were right in sync. Danny with his stepsister, Kelly, and his father Richard with newly adopted son Jake!

FwqVQ4L.png

ZCronFp.png

Q1bRQGb.png

1g2F9zx.png

Lara caught fish!!

F55hkxJ.png

QOdkA9k.png

Jake and Kelly decided to comfort each other

CGzOjqR.png

xCRvEIT.png

vbg9mvp.png

And then good old electronics.

nY88whb.png

Richard and Tyler laid down to do some cloud gazing. The toddlers thought that was funny. Or perhaps weird, it’s hard to tell what those expressions mean, lol

6AqOuOM.png

KVwCT8Q.png

Finally they decided to head for the National Park, because anytime I tried to take them back to their cabin the “Tense” moodlet from the fire would reappear. I wish I’d written down the name of the person who built this National Park, but I don’t have it right now. I’ll try to find it, and edit this. It’s a nice park. The toddlers immediately headed for the tent.

1eiqaVy.png

LtyIvI7.png

The guys decided they needed to sit down for a minute. It had been a rough morning. I think they were going inside to get a soda in the second picture.

0bI5tqc.png

NpDFtRZ.png

Kelly reemerges from the tent. Dancing …

oS3DjiX.png

She heads for her daddy, mmmm, he has marshmallows. In the meantime Danny and Tyler started horsing around (Danny was still in a horrible mood, so I was trying to get rid of it).

XpIDwDe.png

3gJQWgQ.png

hvSQ2bt.png

yDojLvm.png

So much drama, lol

TZxzUsr.png

Kelly made it over to her dad Terrance. You see Jake struggling to get there? This was basically the second day he ever tried walking! I think he’s doing pretty good!

lZOX9xl.png

Richard told Kelly a story, it looks like it was a good one!

hGJAk5p.png

While Tyler intercepts Jake, and takes him back to play in the tent.

9N6f307.png

t0bG7Vz.png

9DgFr3w.png

At which point I discovered that a child and toddler can’t go in together – apparently

cWZh78h.png

I sent Danny hiking, his mood was still awful. I thought he’d spin into real clothes to hike, but no. Let’s hike in our swimming suit…

I93EUgC.png

Kelly’s imagination soars.

mV4rqei.png

While Tyler swims across the lake to pull out his robot (from where?) to play with it on the pier.

0hIu59F.png

Daddies spend time with little Jake. Richard … you’re a doctor, shouldn’t you know how to get rid of that rash?

hhTDIl1.png

Also, can you see the gleam in little Kelly’s eyes?

EWuz737.png

vs80BNK.png

Richard is roasting a fish that Lara caught.

AvqMjiJ.png

Just Lara, Tyler and their fire flies:
    QFD72QE.png

zGUWDvI.png

KfH86zv.png

She put it into her nonexistent pocket.

kLqkDPC.png

8N1SKvx.png

LQ69WUq.png

QiCeqo0.png

At least he has a pocket!

CZxokiR.png

Soon enough, most of them are back together

1lYS0Kx.png

s0QkXK8.png

Not Danny. Maybe he actually has a reason to be crabby now. Note to him, don’t go hiking in the woods without clothes on.

xT5Rf49.png

pT1n5nd.png

You know what finally made him happy? He cooked himself eggs and toast. Wow? Really? You just wanted to cook? I’d have sent you to cook if I knew that! The dads were too busy to cook!

40TBr14.png

Anyway …. Back at the campfire…

sTe6aaW.png

Tylor ate too many marshmallows.

TIiMD23.png

And we see why Kelly had the gleam in her eye, lmao. Richard’s like: I don’t see it, so it’s not happening.

CWzcKpa.png

But it is.

THX6VLa.png

Richard is like, “Why did we do this? I’m out of my mind.”

0bmagak.png

But Terrance can always make him feel better.

jIWaS0L.png

Finally they could go back to their cabin without the tense moodlet coming back. Yay! Contained children!

stD7Lve.png

Although they had spawned in rather uncomfortably, lol :sweat_smile:

EAS3hT0.png

@sarabeth2984

Holy cow! You work in a lab that's dealing with the Corona virus? I'll bet you have been very busy 😳

And yes, this toilet paper thing is outrageous 🤔 What is the thinking process involved with that?

You mentioned that people have already been exposed to the regular strain, does that make them less likely to get this new strain?

Anyway, lmao, I didn't realize that you could access Granite Falls without traveling there. You can't access the magic realm without going there with a Sim, right? Anyway, I'll definitely be making modifications there!!! No toddler beds! Anywhere 😠

That's funny that Simeon has pointed ears. Weird. Part elf? Lol

I guess Kalina is a real D&D thing if you're playing a campaign about the temple! Lol

I'm trying to figure out how to have Dr. Don in my main Ian and Lawrence save. Because that's where real Thorne and Don are. I'm thinking of changing his appearance a little bit, like I did with Hunter, so I could have Hunter and J in the same save. That way I can have Dr Don there, despite having my Don there.

I can't wait to "check hotness" lmao 😅

That is super funny that Susan originally had the llama costume on. Oh my gosh, that would have been quite the proposal 😂

But your gameplay! Yikes! So many Goth problems! Mortimer, wth are you doing? Crabby at everyone and hanging around with some other woman? Does he have a pink bar with her?

And why doesn't Cassandra want to take care of her baby? That's so strange!

I'm glad Bella scared Jacques away. What a yuck, creeping on women who just gave birth.

And don't you love the detective career?! There's so many fun things to do.

I do whatever I can to not do the finger prints etc though. That's buggy for me, and takes far too long. I hate staying late.

Ian is the Chief now. That's fun. When I play as a different detective he'll be in the office there, and "talk to Chief" is just talking to Ian! 😊

I just had one of my detectives sit next to a witness by a pool too, but he changed into his swimming suit when he sat down, lol.

Watching the things that they talk about when doing interrogations makes me think that they are sometimes investigating murders too. Which is kinda dark, but whatever.

What I like the most is when the crime scene will be at one of my own builds, or at one I got from one of you guys. It's so funny. And the witnesses that will be there are always so random. 😂 Like, it's a private home. Why is Sergio here with some random townie, and one of my played Sims, when I know they have no relationship? If it was a park or museum it would make sense, but a private home? 🤔😅 Not so much.

Another update! Bella the actress! Nice!

Why did she need hair and makeup to get into that costume? 😂

How fortuitous that Vlad was at the gym. Can he actually give her help just by talking to her?

Lilith was helpful for sure!

But Griffin needs to get his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in gear and take Jacques out! The guy is too creepy as an old man, and now he's a vampire! Yikes!

Btw, what do his kids think of him? Or I suppose they really don't see him. I don't suppose he ever calls and invites them anywhere. Or is this a disconnected Jacques anyway? I think I remember you saying you had to get a new one because their dad was dead.

@Daephene

Wow! You did put a lot of thought into it. I was wondering if anyone would remember Katrina! Ding ding, you win the prize! 😊

And I really appreciate your view of the situation. I like to hear it from all the people who aren't me, lol, you know? So I can see what it looks like to the readers.

The fact that Don was already remorseful about Dash hasn't been mentioned either, that I can remember anyway. So I'm glad to hear that you remember that aspect.

I love that you found Thorne to be so great - back in ancient history, lol. But yeah, everything you said makes perfect sense. Now, in the present, he is not good in any way, because it was all done purposefully.

I really like your reasoning about why he doesn't want to lose Don now. He formed an attachment that he didn't want, and now wants to keep Don for himself... just because.

It's interesting to me that you see that. And it makes perfect sense. And you see no remorse in Thorne's behavior. It's helpful for me to hear what others are taking from it.

I'm also glad that you like how much Don wants to be a good father. It's so important to him.

As far as that goes, do you think it was right for Thorne to back down when Don insisted that the baby was his, and his only? I wrote it with the intention of conveying that Thorne didn't want to antagonize Don any further. But you have interesting perspectives here, so did you see anything else?

Also, you mentioned that what Thorne feels doesn't actually look like love, because otherwise how could he have carried out the plan? I'm wondering how the fact that he's not actually going with the plan anymore fits into it? Because in reality, it's probably only been 10 minutes since he walked out of the room, and he's already decided to stay there with Don, and he's already admitted that he was wrong about Don getting to meet Danni. Are you thinking, "too little, too late"?

And how do you think Don sees it? I just love hearing your point of view 😊

Hopefully that wasn't too many questions. It's just 3 as far as I see, lol. I don't want to take up tons of your time.

@ryttu3k

Alrighty then! I'll have to get over to Simsta. A collab with a friend. That sounds really interesting! And oh boy! Lilith is heading to Forgotten Hollow! Eek

Also, I agree with March306, keep your Grandma safe! I hope the drastic measures that they are taking here actually help, or it's going to be disastrous in so many ways. 😣

@March306

Oh my gosh! Your beach legacy update is great! I was laughing so much 😂

"Like, I'm just here for your pets dude, leave my neck alone."

Why did you pick Vampire households! Just to add a little extra danger to the game? 😂

And then the part about the guy who died when he came over to bring food! Omg, "They um ... are really serious about giving their neighbors food." 😅🤣

The dog's name is great too. Mr Wiggles 🥰

The house looks amazing! Two stories, with big rooms! Plenty of space to fill the rooms with beautiful furnishings, and fun activities! Beautiful wall and floor coverings. I guess that $800 per grant did a Lot! How many grants had he written?

Also, wow! William Defoe and Dolph Lundgren were in that movie? Cool! 😎

Do you manage to fulfill everyone's aspirations before you move them out? I thought you just concentrated on the heir.

Oh, yeah, no opinion yet on which son to choose. So all 3 of them got green eyes?

As for how everything got busier, I know! It's crazy, especially when you have little ones. So much rescheduling! It's hard to do when it's just one of them that's sick or something. Trying to work things out is hard when you can't stick to a routine.

My youngest is 19 now, thank goodness. But there's a 16 year spread between the oldest and youngest (as in, he was 16 when we adopted her as a 2 month old, lol) with 2 in between. So I always had a little one around 😂

Now I have me with my diabetes, and my son with tons of health problems. So I'm still doing all that scheduling, but I don't have your added headache of little ones, who are probably confused and wondering why the grown ups are acting weird. I'm not surprised that they want more attention now.

Your Walmart situation sounds like a problem. I hope your husband is able to find a lot of stuff. I'm hearing horror stories about whole freezer sections being empty, no bread, of course every ounce of toilet paper is gone for some reason. That's so weird 🙄

Anyway, hang in there. I just keep saying, this better work! Because not having an income is going to be disastrous for a lot of people 😣 and almost no one is working now.

Oh! I see your 100 babies challenge update too! Holy cow are you getting some good looking kids so far!

Who is the other parent of Chad and Melanie?

And oh my. It'll be interesting to see what Darrel Charm's baby looks like. Lol

Also, I see there's no shortage of green eyes in this household 😅 and some red hair too!

@Daravi

Wow! This is a great update! That was a really cool way to make Tomax"s bad mood fit into the story perfectly!

That's great that he's there now. Maria sure is happy!

I like how Dora isn't going to just give up and not investigate why everyone in town is acting so weird.

The military is silly to think that if they ignore it then it will go away. Someone has to fix it.

Maria did not like the plants in the shower, did she? 😳

And Dora doesn't remember how she got home? Uh oh, I think I know what that means!!!

I love what you said about the house too! I've done that. Removed rooms so I can fit it on a smaller lot. But you're so funny! You wanted all those rooms back! Lol, and a yard too! Well, I don't blame you 😂

@FurryModSpinel

Wow! $431 thousand just from gardening?

How big is the garden? 😳

@simsgirl2619

How's the romance going between your sim and her ghost boyfriend? 😂

@Simmelina1

Oh! I like Cole! He leads an interesting life! Abducted a bunch of times, and 3 alien babies? Plus a clone child? lol Crazy

I'm happy that he's found someone to love again. How awful that Candy died in a fire.

@calaprfy

Oh my. Maybe Rohan should just downsize and get an apartment 😅

One cries and one plays the violin. Is the violin playing so awful that it's making the other one cry in bed? Lol 😂

@KendallKatz

Oh my gosh! I see why that's one of your favorite families! They are so adorable together! Even when one of them is sick and vomiting!

Minji is darling. That's such a cute puppy too! 🥰

I hope Anika felt better after that. Is she pregnant? 😳

@Svineprutter

Lol, I love how you had Henrietta talk to Niles Whasker!

That's so cute! I've heard people talk to babies and dogs like that So many times. I had to laugh 😂

@FanPhoria

I missed your first post, but it sounds like Joaquin died unexpectedly, and now Candy died in the beginning of this one

Goodness, so much crying!

I laughed when you said Sergio was happy to Try for the baby. Not so happy when it worked though, lol. Was he any kind of decent father?

I'm glad Siobhan outlived him. It sounds like life got better in the city.

Who's baby did Yuki have straight out of high school? And I love that she ended up with Gunther! 🥰

It was really sweet of them to name their baby after Joaquin. It sounds like he was really a great guy with shy little her. So I understand why she's want to name the baby after him.

I like how new Candy is kind of following in past Candy's footsteps. I hope her dreams come true!

@Shawneda

Your post sounds very interesting. You're going to do a Bachelor challenge? Where does the baby fit into the story though?
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,325 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

O boy, I think we should ask how You could pull a camping trip of a lifetime like that, well done. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2020
    Excuse me, what the plum? Sergio and L got back together and are going to have another child.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @March306 thanks <3

@DeafSimmer Link and Ravio, huh? ;D Nicholas/Cronan/Ganondorf is a creep, I hope Link is able to go all Hero on him!

@sarabeth2984 they're just bizarrely constructed! There are some kids who age up decently, so it's clearly not all of them, but... yeah, some are just a little too edited XD Have fun with the Curious bros! And thanks <3 Hope you stay healthy too!

Man, it's so weird seeing acting Sims with different hair! Like I'm just bad enough at faces that I basically have to squint at them and go, "Oh, yeah, that's still Bella." Beautiful costume, does make you wonder why the makeup is necessary XD Ooh, your Lilith looks great!

@AlwaysAsking oh man Lawrence is me. Mosquitoss love me ;_; (It is not mutual!!)

Yup! The most fun part is, her character is married to Vlad. Which, uh, causes Caleb a bit of a startle when he finally hears her surname XD (They're basically AUs for the sake of sanity, haha.) And yeah, we're being as careful as possible, absolutely.

@AngeliqueAdelaide oh jeez, let's hope this one doesn't get abandoned! D:
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    HI everyone, haven't been around much. Work issues mostly - the current situation has made the level of what I do more intense and I have been very tired.

I have just been working on my 100 babies save I abandoned a while ago - as it is mostly grinding and doesn't need too much thinking.
    Lovely twins with Akira Kibo.
    HYwQCO5.png?1

I actually achieved my first ever triplets in the Sims 4. Yay....................

but the Dad was VLad - yaa ..... whaaat ... ooops nO!
    All 3 got his colouring and eyebrows but otherwise are a lot like their mother. The game chose their clothes.
    Cream Straud
    gJJoQaQ.png?1
    Cider Straud (he is evil and hotheaded - not very popular with his siblings!)
    Bh1Mcg8.png?1

and poor Clay who was the most gorgeous looking toddler and child, but has Vlad's nose, chin and ultraflat side profile now he's a teen. Despite this he is cheerful and a snob.
    E6hPEep.png?1

Tonight I am taking a leaf out of @AlwaysAsking 's book and doing a little self sim story. It's just a simple little tale but in the end I hope it makes you smile.

My simself might look a little different from my regular one as she is a more updated simself. (so quite a bit heavier) and her poor hair - because of social distancing I have not been to my regular hairdressing appointments - usually my hair is shoulder length and ash blonde (dyed regularly) but it has grown out wildly over summer, with crazy layers and wacky waves and curls, and not being dyed lately, my natural dark brown is coming back leaving me with yellowing blonde ends. It was fun trying to find a hair to show this :)

So I created my work office which turned out way more accurate then I thought it would and was a surprisingly fun and satisfying thing to do.
    7z1GmQt.png?1
    xASLKJQ.png?1
    Rat3i4c.png?1

Part 1
    I work at many different sites, supporting a team of people but do my admin at the office. My office is also the storage centre for all my teams counselling / testing and admin resources.
    hya8g3z.png?1

I also do phone support to my team and hold supervision sessions and meetings here. It is my little personal space even if I spend most of my week elsewhere.
    n1qKFZ1.png?1

Today we were told that to maintain infection free environments, we were to clear all surfaces in classrooms and offices so cleaning teams could regularly disinfect surfaces. Which meant things had to be packed away sensibly as they would be in the space we put them for a while (so it had to be a workable solution not just shoving things anywhere). I looked around my very busy work space and thought OH NO!
    V4HmcwC.png?1

Where will I put all of this???? (my storage was already overflowing hence so much clutter in my office)
    M56fOjo.png?1

Part 2
    I stacked everything I had to store plus pulled out some of the poorly arranged drawers and shelves.
    VkBvDYD.png?1

I made a pile for taking home - all the fun stuff :(
    FYLyQFy.png?1

And sorted through everything that was staying. I found a big bottle of hand sanitiser I didn't realise was there so that was a win!
    1TxAji8.png?1

In between all the phonecalls, and emergencies I had to deal with, I finally got it done. I wish I had the sims smashy delete hammer at work today!

Only one big disaster- one of the shelves fell out of the cupboard and poured a giant stack of books and folders on my foot. (Imagine a sim after a murphy bed has attacked them and that was me).
    4bczThg.png?1

I hate how bare and boring the room looks now :(
    But it has never been this clean and ultra organised before. You win some and lose some I suppose.
    osPKVGK.png?1

Part 3
    But really, the thing that gives any room personality and warmth is the person (or sim) that is in it - and I am confident that people won't notice the emptiness for long. We will lift each other up and "fill" the room.
    1YUEBTT.png?1
    NbVO4cE.png?1

Hmm that doesn't look like the recommended metre and a half distancing....
    LDkOhcn.png?1

NO! STOP! what are you doing with your hand - that does not look like work appropriate touching!
    DvdrXSY.png?1

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49669367591_ce15fe05a0_c.jpg
    This is Daniel Cole's son from alien abduction. Daniel wish to meet his mum polination technician #3. Would like for them to meet without using mods. Do you have any advice on what I can do to make his wish come through?

@sarabeth2984 Thank you. He made the best he could off a bad day.
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. His family story will become even more interesting soon. Jamie is a clone of Anna & Daniel, Eric & Frans are results from alien abduction.

Lu Le Chien: Wedding
    49484634453_dc219dc8ca_c.jpg
    At the end of our date, I proposed to Leia.
    49484634353_355d9796ae_c.jpg
    She said yes and gave me a passionate kiss.
    49485124226_c3834c003b_c.jpg
    Leia built her first snowman today.
    49485331252_cac5f07feb_c.jpg
    I encouraged Frans to be creative. Told him Leia & I will get married soon.
    49484634203_f278896062_c.jpg
    I made Carolina’s old room into an office.
    49488747827_e35b023f21_c.jpg
    Leia & I got married in a wonderful weddingceremomy infront of my family.
    49488539266_4bc14070f4_c.jpg
    Frans watched the weddingceremony together with his sisters Anna Behr Munch & Jamie Behr Le Chien.
    49488539261_703563ca4d_c.jpg
    Selfie of the newlyweds.

Photos of our guests.
    49488747612_ab3a0cc6d7_c.jpg
    My daughter Britt Behr Le Chien, my niece Beatrice Huerta Lobo & my sister Elina Vera Lothario.
    49488747517_6545942ecc_c.jpg
    My son Daniel Vera Le Chien, my sister Bella Vera Huntington, my mum Lina Vera Allocco & my son Eric Vera Le Chien.
    49488539086_8d7374c310_c.jpg
    Here is Frans, Anna, Jamie, my sister Isla Vera Vatore & my sister Diana Vera Scott. Behind his my sister Gina Vera Zest & brother Filip Vera Lobo.
    49488747447_c0a214751b_c.jpg
    Cole baked the weddingcake filled with berries and chocolate pieces. A delicious experience for the guests.
    49488538921_402ba7d4f7_c.jpg
    I just got married into the biggest family in simnation, the Vera family. Now I have to greet his mum, siblings and other relatives.
    49488747292_7c1902222d_c.jpg
    I had a nice chat with my bonus son Daniel & my sister in law Isla Vera Vatore. Isla’s husband is a vampire.
    49488042108_8e6ff3b682_c.jpg
    Frans blew in a horn, since it is also new years eve today.
    49488538686_ae744de948_c.jpg
    Cole & Leia will remember this wedding forever.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hi, I just thought I'd pop in to let those who are wondering what's going on with my Cantrell or Sevier families, that I'm taking a wee break from posting. I have started a brand new game save to test out another mod I just became aware of. Yes, it's also my Cantrell family, but so far, I'm loving this new mod a lot. Erik is still a teen in this new save, but is already a Rising Star and is now gracing the cover of magazines! (For a time RTF wasn't allowing this, even when he became a YA.) It's a feature I really loved and missed. I may just allow the other save to sit for a time. Please, forgive me I can be capricious at times, especially when it comes to playing this game! My apologies.

I have no idea why the quality of this screenshot is so bad. It was a manual photo taken by the professional.
    BsldXee.jpg
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking I'm glad you enjoyed that lol. I picked vampires to put pets with because I figured they live forever so I never have to worry about the pets being abandoned. Edited: Also because I don't want vampires in my legacy so I don't care if the pets take up all their household space so they can't have vampire babies! Though I think through MCCC Vlad and the other vampires have like 3 kids or maybe less but MCCC makes the max 3 per sim.

Thank you for the compliment on my house :) I'm not very good at building or decorating.

Oh and he wrote about 4 grants before I realized he could submit them. I was so excited to get that money Lol

Sometimes if there is an easy aspiration I might do it before a spare moves out but if not I just make sure the heir and their partner have completed theirs. Like Amber in the Beach Legacy has Big Happy Family she's a spare and there is no way I can complete that for her.

Yep all the sons got green eyes. In my other legacy only the last two boys got green eyes out of 5 kids. In both legacies I've got those green eyes going around <3

You've had a lot of experience with little ones <3 That's great that you adopted your daughter. I have friends that fostered two children and eventually were able to adopt them. They went through a lot of stuff and it took forever before they could officially adopt those kids.

I'm sorry to hear about your diabetes and son's health problems. I hope it this craziness in the world doesn't make it worse :(

Yeah you'd think the Covid 19 would give you diarrhea or something with how many people think they gotta stock up on toilet paper. Haha.

I'm very lucky my husband works as a systems admin I think I'm not actually sure what the correct term for what he does is. But he can work from home easily because he's the tech person. He is very stressed right now trying to figure out how he can set up other people to work from home. Apparently his bosses didn't listen to him when he wanted discuss how to get everyone/people who needed to work from home set up. There's a shortage of laptops. He's been looking around to see where he can get laptops if needed. We're still getting paid, Thank Goodness. I know not everyone is as lucky.

Chad and Melanie's other parent is Cameron Fletcher from the Discover University pack.

I forgot to add parents.

If anyone is interested 100 Babies Parents:
    Jewel: Alika Kahananui
    Kurt: Makoa Kealoha
    Melanie + Chad (twins): Cameron Fletcher
    Anthony + Colton (twins): Angela Pleasant
    Current Pregnancy: Darrel Charm

I LOVE red hair and green eyes <3
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Svineprutter
    @AlwaysAsking

O boy, I think we should ask how You could pull a camping trip of a lifetime like that, well done. :)

Awwww, thank you! :heart: It was fun for me! I'm not sure about Richard, Terrance, or Danny though! lol and pssst.... a little secret, that was only Saturday! lol I haven't done Sunday yet :wink:

@AngeliqueAdelaide

What the plum indeed!! Well, maybe they'll get a magic one this time and L won't desert it 🙄

@ryttu3k

Lol, me too. Mosquito magnet. Although my daughter is the worst I've ever seen. So weird, lol

Ok! So I saw the Simsta posts! Very cool! It's fun to see Caleb on the job!

And yeah! I'm wondering how her existence will change future plans, unless, as you say, you go the AU route.

His reaction to hearing her last name was awesome. 😅

I hope Vlad approves of the pictures, lol That could get awkward.

@Becka28

Awwww, Akira's twins do look sweet!

As for Vlad's triplets? Hmmm, it's sad that the only one who looks like he's nice got the worst looks, lol. What a look on Cream's face 😂

Your little Sim life story is wonderful 😊

It's a yucky reason to have to do all that cleaning and organizing, but wow! You sure got it done! So many empty surfaces! 😳

I'm glad you liked recreating your own office! 😊 I made our entire house, and it's scary accurate, lol I've done that in each Sim's edition I owned.

I'm sorry that your "Murphy shelf" attacked your foot! At least Grim didn't come calling.

That's so cute how you got her to make the pose saying "Where can I put this stuff?" At least she's smiling. Lmao! And optimistic that despite the sterile environment your personal space will still be inviting ❤️

And holy cow! That ending is quite amusing! 😅😂🤣

At least it's Finn! (I think, lol). Hopefully no one else noticed 😉

@Simmelina1

Ohhh, how cute! He proposed 🥰 and then a pretty Sulani wedding ❤️

The wedding cake sounds amazing! And wow! You had so many guests! How did you get so many people to show up? It was cool to see all those relatives.

@March306

Ahha, the vampire idea makes much more sense now 😂

And yeah, that makes sense about the spare's aspirations.

It took a while for our adoption to go through, also. But only because the adoption agency has to visit a bunch of times to see how the baby is doing. Then you can go to court to get it finalized.

That sounds pretty difficult for your husband to set everyone up to work from home if they don't have a good enough computer! Yikes. I hope it all works out.

And ok! They are Cameron's twins. They are cute!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    edited March 2020
    [img]blob:https://imgur.com/180eeac9-3865-455e-8a60-9d9b110c29bc[/img]
    finally finsihed furnishing this bad boi
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
    Thanks for the inquiry @AlwaysAsking (couldn't help it) to your question. The SIMS in my save are based on the fiction series I wrote, Antony (bachelor) and Rosalyn (mom-to-be) and Rajj are all in the same save for my Wholeness fiction series. So they don't technically have anything to do with each other directly except for both being in the same save file where the pregnancy and challenge were played with on the same day.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope you all are staying safe and healthy with this Covid-19 virus running around. Remember to wash your hands! Anyway, I'll catch up on comment tomorrow. In the mean time, here's what happened in my game today!

So I hung out with the Goth family last time. Fall was turning into winter. It was snowing everywhere. I wanted to hang out someplace...nice and tropical. Sulani!!!
    I have a couple of families I like there. Mainly, Cap’n Eddie’s house! I should say his wife Nalani’s house. She pretty much runs the joint. Cap'n Eddie is Griffin, Joanna, and Barnaby’s long lost uncle. He was shipwrecked on Sulani a longtime ago and lived out at the old shipwreck lot on Mua Pulem. He tries to hide the fact he is of the fanged variety, but everyone knows his secret lol.
    Here he is all sad about something. Marcus was trying to cheer him up SpYq9qs.png
    I made Cap'n Eddie as that weird neighbor that liked to come over and visit a family that lived up on the house by the volcano. They lived so far away from everyone, they never got any visitors. So I made Cap’n Eddie with a fun backstory. He actually turned out to be one of my favorite sims to play. He’s not much to look at but he has a cool personality.
    He and the mermaid Nalani Mahi’ai married with 4 kids. They had 2 sets of twins after a one-night hook-up, teens Dante and Apikalia (I call her Api). AgLLsKv.png
    Her brother is a mermaid/vampire hybrid. The other 3 children are true mermaids. Api’s name is a Hawaiian variation of Abigail (according to Google lol) and means “my father’s joy.” I originally named her Serena until I found the name Apikalia. I loved it! Nalani and Eddie reconnected many years later. They also have another oopsie set of twin boys, Kaimanu and Kaimala. These 2 boys just aged up to child, and boy are they a handful! Nalani and Eddie are constantly having to discipline them. Both boys are going through a mean phase and that doesn’t fly with their parents. Nalani had to ground them here
    QScJx5h.png
    Eddie is also raising his granddaughter Isla. Isla is Kalamai-nu Iona’’s (however you spell it) only daughter. She’s the mean-tempered, creepy -looking mermaid that likes to be mean to your sims whenever they visit the beach. Seriously, her mermaid form is terrifying! Anyway, rumor has it that she murdered her husband (Eddie’s son). He mysteriously disappeared during a freak thunderstorm at sea….hmm… Anyway Isla ran away to her grandfather. Eddie of course took her in.
    Isla inherited a lot of her mother’s mermaid traits, but despite her upbringing, she has a sweet personality. She’s a straight A student. She wants to stay in Sulani and wants to take online courses and be an independent novelist. ftjRqSJ.png
    On a happier note, its Isla’s birthday! Nalani spent all morning making an awesome winter cake
    Isla blows out the candles A5WPMVm.png
    Her whole family gathered around to celebrate! pnveUpm.png
    She’s very pretty pUv9l8P.png
    Quit looking at the cake, lets dig in!
    fDXP8zl.png
    Her longtime crush and friend Ukupanipo stopped by to celebrate AHSjqV9.png
    gWrq6VE.png
    Ukupanipo inherited a huge resort he’s running on his own. He gets guests fairly frequently, but feels he may need more help. He’s a bit frustrated. She offers to help 4gvLGuf.png
    Besides, now that she is grown she needs to move out of her grandfather’s house and get a job. She was always welcome to stay, but she wanted to make her own life. He agrees to her request to move in ErFkLoL.png
    A short while later, she’s settled in. She’s still taking online courses and has published a few books on her own! Plus helping with guests m0bdek1.png
    There was always some chemistry between these two. Ukupanipo is a bit older than her but not by much. SVioPiW.png
    Yeah.. I think I might be seeing little Isla and Ukupanipo copies running around soon AkTvLT1.png

I soon realized it was time for Harvestfest! I haven’t spent this holiday with Cap’n Eddie’s crowd yet. So Eddie got up the crack of dawn and made a grand-breakfast for the family IQeULci.png
    Time to eat! Abf7pIQ.png
    You might see a cute little girl running around the house. Her name is Mia Vasquez and her dad drowned randomly while they were there in Sulani. Both were random townies. Nalani of course, being the amazing lady she is, couldn’t stand to see another orphan out on her own. I added her to the house via MCCC. They have a very very busy household!! Mia has the cat lover trait. I have totally fallen in love with the gal, I have yet to see her in a bad mood.
    They all dig in dAubozg.png
    The Harvestfest tradition extended to the whole island apparently! They all gather together and at the Town center. Nalani starts up the pit barbecue. xGlEVDG.png
    Then she and some of the other islanders have fun making many many sandcastles lol 4OzbVE5.png
    Eddie lights up the bonfire lZtsh5f.png
    All the locals dig in. The food was ready. It must have been awkward with Kalamain’u there (she’s in pink bathing suit) WUqYGjW.png
    The bonfire was dying down but that didn’t slow anyone down! Everyone started fire dancing. Especially Dante E4vbpxF.png
    and his sister Api were showing off their skills 3BpyhvV.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @ryttu3k There's all types of parental "mistakes", and I wanted to explore that with Luise using her as a foil in a traumatized child all grown up. Normally I had intended her to be childless waaay back when in the original write up as a result of her upbringing and fear of inflicting the same pain on a child she wouldn't want, but then Dino got involved in the game-driven storyline for the TS4 rewrite. It's not really said, but Luise was not in the proper state of mind (or rather, emotion) when she was trapped in that camper with Dino. I wonder how they're gonna explain grown-up things to Renata...

In case anyone else is reading this and can't remember that camper episode, it's at p.464 of this thread, but here's the excerpt:
    By evening near the fire, they both apologized, and gone to sleep; or at least, she should've. The night was far too hot even with the mountain air, and she'd been feeling petulant and repentant on her tiff with Dino. By chance he was feeling the same, so he had gone to her.

She could only be thankful that the other cottages were far enough not to hear anything.

The scent of indolic jasmines intensified when mixed with fresh, luscious neroli from their perspiration, rushed and shallow breathing synchronized with words of teasing and begging of relief, the moonlight exposing translucent trails of small scars as his tanned hands held hers down...

Her seal had been broken; she had let him.

Eww...I can't believe I actually wrote that, but what's done is done.

@-KendallKatz- Well, they're very cute, that's for sure!

@Daephene Haha, thank you for remembering me :D Wow that was a lot to take in, but yeah I think I'm caught up now.

Yay Ulrike!

@sarabeth2984 Thank you!

Simeon better be darn pleased! That's three, THREE, bloodlines Wolfgang managed to get: the Goths, the Crumplebottoms, and Bella's line full of mystics and occultists. Morty, you traitor! She's literally the most beautiful woman in the world! You won't be looking for a side dish for long when a certain Italian f--boi comes strutting along the street and catches her eye!

@AlwaysAsking Well I certainly feel sorry for him for sure.

I'm not sure it does. Since the story is 80% game-driven, even I'm waiting for what the 3rd miracle is.

Yes, he comes and goes, but it's not really a week as much as it is a few sim hours. I was just converting sim time to real time.

At this point I'm just repeating "please don't grow up ugly, please don't grow up ugly" like a mantra because I just remembered genetics in this game is weird. I can already feel Dino's, or maybe Luise's, genes being a curse. With my luck Renata and baby#2 would probably end up with no chin like that Sigworth kid, or eyes too far apart, or even a hooked Vlad nose when they finally turn into teens.

Well, I read your latest post. Why are all your sims so beautiful?! :dizzy:

-

So, I took long because I am now doing my work with barely any help, and it's logistics intense. I think I'm starting to get cabin fever. I managed to keep my sanity by playing my free save that I normally never post here, but I had too much fun with it so I'm sharing the highlights.

Meet AdlC. I won't reveal her full name, but she's French, so yeah, Luise would hate her on principle if they ever met. She is very...interesting, to say the least. Very fashionista classic, rather than a trendsetter. Wouldn't be caught dead wearing Gucci, Prada, or other brands that only have trendy clothes but no classic items. Diehard fan of C--l, D--r, and G--y (I don't do free product placements), and wears Moschino whenever she feels like "slumming it," but not snobby, just very fashion-conscious.
    N8Cii9S.png

Did I mention she's a global superstar?
    OnuMDTI.png

And very, very lonely because she can't even hold a conversation with anyone for more than two minutes without them fainting.
    kXf0yRm.png

Guess who ended up fangirling over Dustin Broke? It was fate since Angela was a fan of hers too while Dustin was a friend, so AdlC hooked them up. Dustin sure doesn't look as interested though.
    VLv2F3g.png

TIL even possessed sims can swoon too.
    pyv0Iof.png

Except they keep their eyes open when they faint. Creepy.
    CpkiHYt.png

Sleeping on the job, eh?
    Mx3E9oA.png
    -

Next post has the wedding because there's a lot of pics!
  • Options
    simsgirl2619simsgirl2619 Posts: 14 New Member
    @AlwaysAsking It would be grand if he stopped breaking everything in our home 😂
  • Options
    Kaley_KaleKaley_Kale Posts: 71 Member
    I created sisters. lol
  • Options

Update on Legacy 2.0 Fallon + Simeon Generation 4

Side Note: Tonight around 10pm it was announced two cases of Covid 19 in my city. Just really hoping my family and friends can avoid it. Stay safe ya'll. Make wise choices <3

FWZvYSB.png?1

Fallon graduated! I think with a B not sure if it was a B-, B+, or B? One of those! We had a rough time.

WbemIqa.png?1

VsbUSdS.png?1

Aarxyhn.png

Steven's birthday comes around.

qeE4SDK.png?2

The boys all look the same so I gave him glasses to help me to tall all these boys apart. The next one might have facial hair. Maybe a handlebar mustache or something LOL.

zbT3mkh.png?1

I know when Simeon's days are up because I check using MCCC. It's his last day so as soon as they wake up in the morning they have a little shower woohoo.

fPgv9VD.png?1

Meanwhile before school... Cristal what are you doing?!? Okay I didn't think this happened like that but She finished making the food and plating it THEN AFTER THAT started a fire?? What are you doing?!?! She's obviously a pyro...

0n4BaeI.png?1

But anyway Steven put out the fire.

Oh and Steven's glasses... those are the style now right? Lol Back when I was in high school or middle school glasses like that would have made you a laughing stock. Times have changed. It's weird the differences in what is popular now versus what use to be.

BBVe1xw.png?1

Back to Simeon on his last day. I was thinking I'd let him do whatever he wanted but I had him stop playing his game real quick to magically fix something that was broken and then he died right after that.

But don't worry the broken thing was fixed before he died!

OJX3NMB.png?1

I will miss you :(

KoNyesJ.png?1

I did not know the spellcasters get these really cool urns.

Everyones Traits:
    Fallon
    Loves the Outdoors, Neat, Childish
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire (Completed)

Simeon
    Geek, Snob, Gloomy (Ugh him and Lia are the worst)
    Aspiration:Renaissance Sim (Completed)

Cristal (teen)
    Music Lover, Geek
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author

Sam (teen)
    Loner, Art Lover
    Aspiration: Leader of the Pack

Steven (teen)
    Dog Lover, Insider
    Aspiration: Strangerville Mystery

Michael (child)
    Evil
    Aspiration: Rambuctious Scamp (Completed)

Jeff (child)
    Good
    Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy (Completed)

Naming Theme:
    (Watch out if you don't want to spoil the tv show Dynasty)
    Fallon: Main character in the tv show Dynasty it's available on Netflix. It's a show full of drama.
    Simeon: Premade Sim from ROM
    Cristal: Names after Cristal from the show Dynasty. Two different Cristal's married Fallon's father, Blake. The first one died then he married another Cristal.
    Sam: Fallon's gay brother's boyfriend on the show but before they start dating he's always at Blake's mansion because he's related to the first Cristal Blake married. Cristal and Sam are both Spanish descent. New Cristal also Spanish descent.
    Steven: Fallon's gay brother that they try so hard to get rid of... wonder if they had a problem with the actor that plays him? Sam's still around but the two people that tied him to Blake and Fallon are gone.
    Michael: Named after the driver for Fallon and Blake. Fallon always hooked up with him but couldn't commit to a serious relationship.
    Jeff: Named after Jeff Colby he is later found out to be related to Fallon and Fallon at some points in the show is friends with his sister.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Wedding Day

After a lengthy decision on where and when to hold the wedding, it was down to Myshuno Meadows and the Chalet Gardens of the Von Haunt Estate. It didn't take long for the two to decide after that. They wanted to marry in Europe, and though she'd acquiesce to the idea of marrying by the Campanian mountains or Monte Vista, there were too many restrictions, and she was adamant not to marry anywhere in the country except near the Tiber.

"You never know when you'll find a green rock and end up being sick, trust me. My family may have militaristic history but we have nothing on Commander Parker."

"Who?"

"Never mind. I heard there's something going around there anyway, a viral infection? Did you check in with any relatives if they'll be safe and stocked at least?"

2PB7Zb7.png
    They invited all their friends, but none of the Bouquet Squad came in to avoid anymore drama between friends. Meanwhile, all of Luise's guests turned up, but uh...it's very sunny, which should be a good thing but...when three of her guests are vampires, and another being her doctor who is actually a spellcaster and the last scholar of a long lost school of dark magic, it won't bode well. Elle and Inna are also stressed out not only from the sun, but that their husbands refused to come in support of their friends' wedding just to "avoid drama." The wedding is not off to a great start, but it has to go on and they suck it up because they want their "chess piece" to be happy.

D9xHK34.png
    Luise refused to wear white given that she already has a daughter, and this fulfilled the criterion of having something blue for her wedding. Tacky though as it may be, she kept Louis' dog tag close to her heart, and wore it with pride with her wedding dress after explaining to Dino. "He may not be here, but at least with this, it'll feel like he's beside me. I don't want someone like my mother or dad to walk me down, but I trust Louis, and now, in a way, he's here with me, giving me away to my husband."

nX3aPfg.png
    The bridegroom's procession begins, and the guests move to their places to witness the wedding followed by Dino, while Luise stays behind to take care of Renata and walk down the aisle a little later. Wait, what is that in the back, there by the corner of the house?

tG8aQvN.png
    Oh. My. Gosh. This wedding is definitely starting off on the wrong foot. A woman scorned and a ghost burned to death because of her erratic husband, definitely not a good combination. What is she doing here?! Fortunately, Luise saw her before Daisy noticed, and managed to call security while locking herself in the powder room with Renata until it was clear.

LxvxWUW.png
    "What took you so long, Tesoro?"

"I...uh...there was some unexpected developments, Schatz. Everything is fine now, but I just hope that we've managed to tie all the lose ends."

"Huh?"

"Nothing, it's just that...I really can't believe this is happening. I'm pregnant and have stretchmarks, and I'm starting to get wrinkles, Schatz."

QF879L7.png
    The flower girl makes an appearance. Luise holds Dino's hand and confesses her fears and worries just before the ceremony begins and the guests could see. "I love you, Liebling, but are you sure about me? I'm getting old, I have white hair and unusual eye colors. Daisy was...well...she's gorgeous! Blonde, blue-eyed, genteel and very feminine. I just can't help but feel a little nervous that I don't doubt you love me, but what if part of that love came from the fact that you felt guilty because of Renata."

zom5Ekz.png
    Holding her head up, Dino looked into her eyes deeply, and all she could see was love. "Amore, It isn't because of Renata that I love you, but because I love you that Renata is, and her being here just makes me love you all the more."

R2rBSOM.png
    The wedding begins, and the audience stand in silence and awe in witness of the rite.

8MCWzPt.png
    "Ti amo."

"Ich liebe dich auch, Schatz."

LXtKDvY.png
    "Io, Dino Fiore, prendo te, Luise Keller, come mia sposa e prometto di esserti fedele sempre, nella gioia e nel dolore, nella salute e nella malattia, e di amarti e onorarti tutti i giorni della mia vita."

Luise didn't understand anything he said, but she got the gist of it, and she knew what he had said was beautiful and she appreciated it. Only...'Ack! What am I supposed to say now? I didn't know he was going to say our vows in Italian! What should I say? What did he exactly even say? Should I go for German or stick to Simlish? How should I even say my vows? I'm non-denominational! We should've had a rehearsal! Gah, forget it, Luise, just wing it!'

"I, Luise Johanna Sheridan-Keller,"

'I don't think I ever told him my whole name, yikes! Looks like I'm going with Simlish too.'

"take you, Dino Fiore, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward,"

'Nice, nice, just keep going and don't lose it.'

"for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us part. This is my solemn vow."

'Oh thank Watcher I made it!' She bit her lip when she nearly said that part out loud, making sure to smile at her groom and not betray any last minute cold feet she was experiencing.

WUvpUlJ.png
    Dino finished his vows as he put on the ring, the sheen of the metal complimenting the engagement ring he had gotten her beforehand. He said the finishing vows again in Italian, and while she didn't understand most of it,Luise knew it was a promise and she would keep her own as well for him as the words left her. "With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee honor, and with all my worldly goods and immaterial possessions, I thee endow. In the name of the Watcher."

J7ccGfG.png
    "You may kiss the bride!"

When it was finally said, he cupped her neck and held her close for a deep kiss.

RcN7r8s.png
    "You guys go on ahead, I have to change Renata's pull ups! Now that she's finally off nappies, I'm trying to keep her from just peeing everywhere."

FhEfZiu.png
    Due to the special occasion and much, much begging, the curators of the estate removed the velvet ropes to allow for the reception. The only stipulation is no honeymooning in the estate due to some incident called the "Honeymoon of Horror." The wedding cake was, of course, blue.

m3An4iQ.png
    The cutting of the cake.

cGh2QFl.png
    "You think it was a good idea to host a wedding in a home of a couple that burned to death?"

"I also love that pragmatic part of you, tesoro, but tonight, we eat, drink, and be merry, in more ways than one," Dino said with a wink.

'Oh...oh! Yeah, we may not be allowed to stay here but the bushes around these gardens...yeah...'

Cd65MdT.png

DDpaQih.png
    Outside the reception area, it seems a member of the Bouquet Squad came after all, but if she was there to support the marriage or make a scene, it's not certain. Lady Shallot seems to be attending to the matter, and she is a romantic after all, but she has talked to Daisy first and hasn't met Luise yet...

Zh3nl6c.png
    "Vampires, pinnacles of light magic, and witches, may I have the honor of introducing the finest nectar made in Windenburg, the Von Haunt Estate Meloire, made only from the freshest grapes from the vineyards of the surrounding hills. Please help yourselves. I'd drink, but I can't for obvious reasons."

AceseNh.png
    "Doctor, it's such a pleasure for you to be here. You've helped me back then with Renata, and now I'm pregnant again! Please, you simply must be my doctor again for my next child."

Joanna was flattered, but only reproached the idea because she was also pregnant. "We'll see, Miss Keller, or should I say Mrs. Fiore now? I'm pregnant too, and I need to take family leave after I give birth."

"Ah, well, I think I'm still Keller. The civil laws in Brindleton Bay is weird. I really would-...would you excuse me for a second?"

PBia0vu.png
    "Darling, will you keep an eye on Renata for a bit, I need to powder my nose." Luise said, making sure to kiss Dino as affectionately as possible in front of his friend. It was a meber of the bouquet Squad named Azalea. It wasn't that Luise was jealous of Dino talking to another woman, but the initial rejection of the Bouquet Squad gave her the wrong impression, and with Daisy showing up awhile ago before she called security...she needed to make them know she was staking her claim and here to stay, while trying to ascertain the purpose of Azalea's visit.

Azalea seemed to have no problem with it though. Perhaps getting along with Dino's friends won't be much of an issue after all.

gSaXPaN.png
    Tonight's special guests includes a musician who obviously never moved on from her own issues.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top