Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Becka28 ...oh my. Best of luck to Cream, Cider, and Clay! Oof, I hope your foot is okay! Oh my, that is definitely not a socially distant touch XD

@DeafSimmer ahhh, there's our Zelda! And Hilda, too! I guess this puts Sylvia and Nathan as the first generation Link and Zelda? Oh yeah, there's always a temple XD

Girls, don't be rude XD Time to team up with Link and Ravio, then? ;D Yes, definitely use their wisdom!

@AlwaysAsking heh, what I do with collabs is just like... okay, so that probably happened but not quite like that. So Caleb would remember doing a cool photoshoot with someone named Celeste, but not that she's literally married to alt-universe!Vlad. Likewise, the shoot never happened in Celeste's reality (which is still the 60s, IIRC, and my Caleb won't even be born for a few decades! Besides, there's another Caleb in her story, too XD), so it's entirely one-sided. I guess it's like people using other versions of Ian and Lawrence, they don't necessarily exist in your main save with them.

Anyway. AU, yes XD And Caleb fits the job ridiculously well, I think! Like I always intended to play him as this very trendy, fashion-following person (Materialistic trait, natch), so getting that random job offer for the style influencer career was just... perfect. He's got a bunch of offers since, too, but none that have fit quite so well!

Also, I've delayed the Morgyn and Lilith bit until next month, alas. I'm going to start posting another story-ish thing in ten days (which already is ready to go) and I haven't even started writing it XD;;

@sarabeth2984 Cap'n Eddie is so much fun. Poor Isla, sounds like she had a rough start, I'm glad she's got a more stable home life now! What a great Harvestfest they had, even if Kala did make things awkward!

@Dust_Bunny2010 yeah, that makes sense. I guess they just need to carry on the best they can, even if it didn't happen for the 'right' reasons? Oh jeez, possessed Sims fainting is the scariest thing I've ever seen XD

Aww, sun and ghosts aside, a lovely wedding! "It isn't because of Renata that I love you, but because I love you that Renata is" is a really sweet line, and the ceremony itself was lovely. Also Inna with a vuvuzela is killing me XD

@March306 *pours one out for Simeon*
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    BACC Update:

Atlas reached level 10 Charisma skill and unlocked a new Sim, Enya Dondarrion.
    Atlas and Lio Torentine, and Enya Dondarrion moved into Peregrine House.
    Renovations began on Peregrine House to streamline its design. Walls were torn down to allow for a covered platform leading to the courtyard. A mini tower was added into the northwest wing.
    Talon Peregrine has been sick with Pyrotoes for a few days, but there's no vet to cure her.
    5deeaf9b6d2ecc11f0ff64f4ded111a6062bfb7d.png

Atlas was struck by lightning during a storm on his first night in Peregrine House.
    9e77f2906de5c56ccf689c1d0e72e9d9f9baffd1.png
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @AlwaysAsking - Yes, please let me know the results if you do :)! I'm probably also going to test out the soccer ball at some point and see if that has any impact on muscle tone or weight.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. I invited 15 sims to the weddingparty. All of them came to watch Cole & Leia get married.

Happy New Year & 20th birthday to TheSims
    49493844246_0a5dc50a5c_c.jpg
    Cole & Leia tried the new hottube they got as a weddinggift from Cole’s family. It was the first time trying a hottube for both of them. A fun experience they love to do more.
    49494059287_210fde0b11_c.jpg
    I made a new upgrade to the rocketship. Soon I can visit Sixam and come back safely.
    49493345838_1ee8149f52_c.jpg
    Frans wondered what hat he should put on the snowpals head.
    49494059177_91d2696f54_c.jpg
    He decided to go for a red one.
    49493844021_c444771961_c.jpg
    I read an interesting story in the news today. A game named TheSims have been around for 20 years. That is a long time for a game to be around. Maybe I should buy it for Frans to play.
    49493870401_9b99e1c7f1_c.jpg
    Frans made a healthpotion today.
    49493870456_ac72ff658e_c.jpg
    Leia got a tummy bug.
    49493382158_cae3d37f49_c.jpg
    I invited all my children to watch the new year countdown at the Oasis springs bar. We are now offiallly in the year of the rat.
    49494095672_d1c1802ed2_c.jpg
    I had a great time tonight. Spent time talking with my brothers & sisters. Anna showed me photos of her & Lucas Munch’s babies. I’m just a little boy and already uncle.
    49494095537_9f7a127e5f_c.jpg
    Jamie told me some funny stories.
    49493898446_fddb5e7b30_c.jpg
    Dad & I became bestfriends today.
    49493400828_9fda4cd77e_c.jpg
    Dad read my favorite fairytale book.
    49494114312_98af332a39_c.jpg
    I got to know bonus mum Leia better. Since my mum is a pollination technician I have never met her, so it is nice to have a bonus mum I can talk with.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    nothing here haven't been playing but i decided to make a new game today
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Tixyen, @vancanuckfan86, @ChuChuExpress, @RedDestiny92, @sarabeth2984 thank you all so so much for leaving such sweet responses! <3<3:blush:

@ryttu3k
    toddlers on an adventure! "Kristian no!" "Kristian yes!" Morgie confirmed for Chaotic XD
    Chaotic is Morgan's middle name :D
    Oh my god I would die for Lamington.
    He is absolutely precious!! :relieved: I want more pets in my game but I don't think they'll fit the household right now :( Maybe when Morgan gets a little older :blush:
    What a sweet li'l adventure! (Although Keala probably should have called the daycare when the toddlers showed up XD)
    Probably but everyone on Sulani are so chill that no one was really worried about them :tongue:
    Thank you!

@Daephene
    thank you for the darling toddler update instead of going straight into the trouble hinted at the end of the previous post!
    Haha don't worry, we won't be going into that too soon ;) Still a few cute updates in-between!
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    so cute with their worries about Keala. I've known people just like that. All the neighborhood kids are scared of them. I'm glad she resolved their fears.
    Ah yes, the typical scary old lady/grandpa/mad scientist next door... We had those too :D
    And how cool to know that Thor is going to take over!!! I didn't see that coming, though I should have. It's the whole playing with aging off thing. I never expect elders to die, lol.
    I play with aging off too so technically Keala could live on for forever and ever... But I really wanna see Thor take over Sulani :tongue:
    I do think it's a bit more than just a cute adventure though. Morgan was told about a concept that she will need to understand. And I have a feeling that she's going to be getting a new pet.
    Maybe... When she's a little older ;)
    Thank you!

So about the fact that I haven't posted anything in literally a week. My computer suddenly began restarting every time I try to play the sims (plus it shows weird orange-y stripes before doing that) and well... UUUUURRRGGHHHHH! No updates till I figure it out :disappointed: I managed to make one but uh... it sorta ends on a cliffhanger... and seeing as I have no idea when I'll be able to post the next update... sorry 'bout that :P

Just an average fruit salad breakfast at the household.
    y1XPcXK.jpg

I still haven't got Morgan a highchair but she's doing just fine on the pouf.
    dVR1Iah.jpg

And sometimes on the couch under the stairs.
    OCLoZot.jpg

Also who eats fruit salat without a spork!?
    WLKrt3C.jpg

Anyway, highchairs are overrated. Morgan only uses them at restaurants.
    PZYtLgN.jpg

jUfisI2.jpg

And as you can see, they don't stop her from doing entire chaos.
    ZuLZ9Cm.jpg

"And what's this?"
    "Doggy!"
    "Uhm..."
    "Kitty!"
    Ec5IxVu.jpg

"Morgan, this is a bed..."
    7huzrv2.jpg

"Pet! Me want pet!"
    Morgan desperately wants a pet so everything's a pet now.
    HJcsA1n.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Anyway, enough of Morgan. Lets talk about Peter. Peter has a habit of playing chess with Pa after coming home from work... (I don't know why his uniform is a baseball cap and a hoodie but ok :D)
    lFDBRR6.jpg

And for whatever crazy reason, Steve always wins. Steve. Wins. Steve wins Peter. Should I remind who's the genius in the family!?
    "You're not yourself today Peter..."
    xHbLj5f.jpg

This often leads to total destruction.
    oRB1UXG.jpg

"Woah, chill out, it's only a game..."
    wrLPWVh.jpg

"I blame Dwayne, I regressed my chess abilities so he could win once in a while."
    Oh yeah, speaking about Dwayne...
    M7FT0Dr.jpg

"Sooooo? Excited about graduation?"
    "Pfft. Overrated. Plus, we still have like two months."
    "What about you, Peter?"
    "It depends... Will there be dancing?"
    wFxz45R.jpg

"Well the prom, obviously. Got someone in mind to invite?"
    "Well uh..."
    "Ooooh, Peter!"
    "Shut up!"
    It was a wonderful spring day. Peter, Ned and Michelle were hanging out after school. And discussing their upcoming graduation, of course. After all, they already turned eighteen.
    Vju01B2.jpg

"Don't tell me it's my lame brother Dwayne."
    "Okay, I won't."
    "Oh my god it is him! Peter!!"
    "Leave him alone, Ned..."
    "No I won't, no way! Peter, there's something you need to know-"
    1BPOOIn.jpg

"Dwayne!" Peter yelled, relieved that he had an excuse to get away from Ned and Michelle's annoyed glances.
    "Peter seriously this is important-"
    tEOvpIZ.jpg

"Hey Dwayne, wait up!"
    vnGtUCT.jpg

"Hi..."
    BfRSmBK.jpg

"Hey Peter," Dwayne smiled, as always looking very happy to see him.
    d1llMf0.jpg

"So... Chess rematch today? Maybe?.. I could show you some very cool knight moves-"
    2pe9ld6.jpg

"I'd really love to but I don't think today will work," Dwayne sighed. "I gotta pack."
    tMHHgmb.jpg

"Okay, it's no big deal... Wait, pack where?"
    2zIG98G.jpg

"Britechester. I'm off to college in a few days. Didn't Ned tell you?"
    3n7fBeJ.jpg

Peter stared at him in shock.
    "Bri- Britechester?.."
    g7MmYi3.jpg

"Yeah," Dwayne smiled. "Pretty neat place to learn. Didn't expect them to actually approve my application... Well, catch you later!"
    DFwZt8E.jpg

He left. Unable to move, Peter just stood there.
    "Britechester," he whispered.
    ugDChPj.jpg

To make it all not so sad, lets end off on a cute pic on Morgan with her toys. I have no idea when the next update will be out but hopefully soon :(
    lyA6rzH.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 2020
    I haven't played much in the last days, because of a cold, I've slept almost all day. But now I'm feeling better. The post of @Becka28 inspired me to build my office too, but it turns out that my bureau is too modern for sims 4. I have an electric table, where I can change the height. The chairs and sideboard don't exist too. Also it was very difficult, because many item which exist in a normal bureau, don't exist in the game too, like a normal telefon or a printer.

Instead I've build my home office, which is very chaotic in reallife, because I've move from a big apartment into a small one. Unfortunately sims 4 hasn't any window I needed. The one I've chosen came near too it, just delete the crossbar in your mind. If the knilting addon would be already released, I would put more stuff from it in this room, I like to tailor.
    FNaQtvs.png?1
    CsKbTxM.png

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Koteyka, page 636.
    You're welcome! So, off to Britechester for Dwayne, then. That's taken Peter by surprise!

I've got a gaming laptop ordered. Acer Nitro 5, AN517-51. 17.3 inch screen, Intel core i5-9300, 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD. The graphics specs are NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB. 8GB RAM. Will be the first time I've owned a quad core laptop. I'm so excited!

th?id=OGC.3b609f3fca2efc21215c4e41662f9b76&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fWoYwgrfZP4yw8%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=W5FuEKrBi7xbKhKSE8BUxfMW%2fKtaQARldBKrJiz1Fbw%3d

Oh, so that's how you do gifs!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Im just over here waiting for someone to comment on my newest thread - i need challenge ideas.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Babies 91 and 92 of my 100 baby challenge were born. Their Mother is Princess Cordelia, their father (my patriarch) is Vlad.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    If Max were to age up right now, he would get both the responsible and good-mannered trait, so he is not all bad. I am not pushing it with the emotional control, because he was never meant to be all perfect, I find it realistic for someone with his backround to still struggle with his emotions well into adulthood. Elsa, being a teenager, has her own mood swings, so she is not always the nicest either. I really, really hate the mean phase - whenever my kids and teens get it, I am tempted to just lock them up until it passes, because they will go around and ruin every single of their relationships.
    I haven´t sent anyone to volunteer in ages, because it takes so long and they get no fun from it, so they come home in a terrible mood.
    Too late for Luna and Simeon now, because MCCC has since married him off to Ulrike Faust. Lol. The guy remained unmarried for sim years, but as soon as I started to seriously consider him and Luna, gone he was. I usually delete the marriages I am not okay with, but Simeon and Ulrike is such an intriguing pairing that I want to find out if they work.
    Geeta and Marcus seem to be happy together, though they occasionally have problems because of Marcus´s cheating. And Raj finally got married! To Jade Rosa of all people! Hopefully she´s gonna be happier now.
    It´s a 50/50 chance that Sergio´s and L´s new baby will be born either a spellcaster or a vampire. Either way, Mariana is not gonna take it well - if the baby is a spellcaster, she would feel like she wasn´t good enough for L to keep, and if the baby is a vampire and L gives it away too, Mariana would be furious that her birth mother is so hearless. (She already has no illusions about Sergio, who walked out on her and her pregnant stepmother and has not made any attempt to contact her or her younger siblings ever since.)

@sarabeth2984
    Wow, 30 vampires is indeed a lot! There may be more coming in my game, as I forgot to check about Elisabeth before rotating away, Max (vampire) and Elsa (human) are expecting twins and Sergio (vampire) got his ex with benefits L (spellcaster) pregnant. So I may have to start to look into ways to curb the influx of new vampires soon.
    I changed my Wolfgang´s mean trait to hot-headed, because I too can´t stand mean sims. The poor boy grew up to be a gloomy, jealous hot-head with bad manners and no emotional control. A real catch :D Don´t let yourself to be confused with his charming personality - I ove Wolfgang and I have big plans for him.

@ryttu3k
    There is 50% chance that Sergio´s and L´s new baby will be born vampire, so I am not gonna get my hopes up. Either way, poor Marina, it can´t be pleasant for her to learn that the parents who abandoned her are going to have another child.

Greetings from Willow Creek!
    Last breakfast together as children... NDUgNrJ.png
    ... and hello, teenage years!
    Lorelai - loves outdoors, stoic RyNj5ez.png
    Laena - genius, jealous Z3AJpXo.png
    and last but not least, Laenor - music lover, romantic Yw7izXs.png

What else happened?
    Some childhood phases 47ETxLk.png
    Some romance YNhvBOs.png
    A makeover Sm7aKn5.png
    Morgyn wants a new baby. Which one of their lovers will be the other parent is kind of irrelevant, as they are not planning to share anyway.

Next time - Lorelai´s and the twins adventures in San Myshuno.

Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @DeafSimmer, page 636.
    Ah, Zelda and Hilda, princesses of Hyrule and Lorule. I just got the reference.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Well I've made it a week being in lock down with a 3 year old who is going on 15 and a 2 month old, lol. Husband works in healthcare so I'm on my own for a good chunk of the week...but he is off tomorrow so he gave me some 'me' time and I got some playing in. The Carr family is up next.

Josh is an amazing big brother and can often be found playing with his younger siblings. He will play dolls with Brittney whenever she asks.
    49661221291_6b667e15df_c.jpg

Meanwhile, Joe is outside playing basketball in a blizzard. Really good idea Joe - you do have 4 kids and a wife you know!
    49660679943_3dc67d7d5c_c.jpg

It wasn't long before it was time for Brittney to age into a kid. She rolled the perfectionist trait and loves to play violin and listen to music. She really wants a pet cat but so far she has had no luck convincing her parents.

She also got the Happy Toddler trait and I've noticed in rotational play that most of my toddlers are receiving this even if they don't meet the requirements. Kind of annoying because it makes the game a bit easier but oh well...I'll just have to live with most of my sims having the Happy Toddler trait I guess.
    49661499737_9e4cde2450_c.jpg
    49661217046_53d35bcd85_c.jpg

When your toddler has a nightmare - throw them up in the air to make them feel better and sleepy enough to go back to bed.
    49661219316_a2b12785d7_c.jpg

Apparently monsters are the real deal in the Carr household. Thank goodness Joe happened to have some monster spray in his back pocket.
    49660678103_ef5b9cfda7_c.jpg
    49661218106_fc8535557d_c.jpg

Family Day was spent building snowmen, dancing and hanging out in the twins room.
    49661217421_4beafcf84a_c.jpg
    49661496507_38fbcec2fb_c.jpg
    49660675183_92bcb113ec_c.jpg

Friday night and Brittney's parents allowed her to have a sleepover with her best friend Anika Deppiesse. The spent the evening dancing, talking about the Sim Girls music group and listening to the Sim Girls.
    49661214171_cc243d540f_c.jpg
    49661213081_91eca25054_c.jpg

Meanwhile, Josh went bowling with his friends. However, they all decided to bowl in different lanes. Nicholas Cox and Benjamin Long bowled together, Isiah Sims bowled with the teenagers and Josh bowled with the adults.
    49660671068_4e32c73b97_c.jpg

Joe maxed out his fitness skill and completed the Body Builder aspiration. Yay Joe!
    49660674073_acd62e2cd6_c.jpg

Not much happened with the twins this rotation. Here they are playing out some imaginary play together.
    49661490637_690d7f36c8_c.jpg

Next up will be the Tellerman family. Thanks for reading :)!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @chuchuexpress -OMG!!!!!! That is the same gaming laptop I have and play on!!! You're gonna love it!!!!
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Patrick + Juniper Generation 2

That's right I have decided on Patrick as heir even though I said I was waiting to decide.

tJDMj8Z.png?1

It's the youngest' birthday.

yCB5F6X.png?1

Dolph as a teen.

PTm1p1H.png?1

Patrick has a girlfriend! Her name is Juniper. Her parents are Gunther Munch and Catarina Lynx. She even has green eyes!

Vx5H4IS.png?1

<3

WxgtMX2.png?1

Patrick's time to shine is here.

SvGZI3j.png?1

gPYiSpy.png?1

Lia's elder birthday is here.

AocMg9o.png?1

eYITlpJ.png?1

They bring food at around 10pm at night. Don't ya'll sleep?? At least no deaths.

Akyyzke.png?1

Jason Momoa becomes an elder.

hsXp0KN.png?1

I still love him even as an elder.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Regular Insta update, not Simsta! (The regular one has my usual ryttu3k username.) Posted an apartment I made for one of my Sims. Fair warning - it's BRIGHT! ;D

@DeafSimmer honestly, I do think Sylvia should get involved. It's her daughters that were taken! (And, you know, Nathan's daughters, although he'd be less useful against a magically powerful enemy.)

@Koteyka ooh. When Morgan hits childhood, they could totally get a pet. Be a good way to teach her responsibility, too! Oh jeez, I hope your computer starts working soon!

Poor Peter and his regressed chess skills XD Oh, never mind the chess skills, poor Peter in general! Britechester is pretty far from Sulani!

@AngeliqueAdelaide yeah, it'd be tough for the poor kid :-\ Her chosen family will just have to show her lost of love and attention to compensate!

Ooh, Morgyn looks good with the shorter hair! "Which one of their lovers will be the other parent is kind of irrelevant, as they are not planning to share anyway." *snicker*

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member
    Once upon a time there was a sim called Mam Madame.
    It all started with a message .....
    3JUDqAx.png
    Es8agMD.png
    and another message
    VZqebRI.png
    EiE2JTl.png
    the invasion had started
    WB17bUZ.png
    zwpSgwM.png
    we had to work hard
    PVG70Vk.png
    Xd33VzX.png
    GbmwJgZ.png
    panik - more panik
    VDPrHVr.png
    CQhzwZV.png
    EqAqcVT.png
    Mam found her way
    Wjdek8U.png
    fHw3HIQ.png
    62nqtQQ.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984, page 636.
    If I remember correctly, once I install TS4, I'll need to let it generate a folder before transferring my files. Tray, Mods, saves, etc. Anything else? It's going to be a week before it arrives, so I need to make sure.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Cole Vera Le Chien: Family party
    49566195141_3884fd61c9_c.jpg
    It is spring in New crest.
    49566434287_7e50c986f6_c.jpg
    Frans met cousins Ed Harry Vera Huntington & Edvard Vera Scott in Oasis springs park.
    Ed Harry disliked that Frans is alien.
    49566434217_9d0818faf7_c.jpg
    Frans became sad when he discovered Ed Harry doesn’t like aliens. Since his bonus mum Leia & his two brothers Daniel & Eric are aliens too. It is normal for Frans to be alien.
    49566434137_cb4621b20d_c.jpg
    Leia is happy to be pregnant with her first child.
    49566434102_da75673355_c.jpg
    The couple discussed babynames this morning.
    49566434067_e72d8c4315_c.jpg
    Leia looks forward to get to know her husband Cole’s older children at their familygathering tonight.
    49566202001_606c5de6b2_c.jpg
    Cole: “How are you, Jamie?”
    Jamie: “I’m good dad. Planning to go to university soon.”
    It was a relief to hear Jamie is on the right path with her life. Jamie is a clone of my daughter Anna. A successful science experiment.
    49565698973_4a39b3c79e_c.jpg
    Daniel & Eric might be identical twins. Leia think the twin she is talking to now is Eric.
    49565698918_52abf82b53_c.jpg
    49566433862_a3c08e7c2f_c.jpg
    It is nice to watch my children have fun together. My new wife Leia do her best to get to know my children better. I’m a lucky man who found love again.
    49565698768_6b45fc1ffb_c.jpg
    Jamie & Leia danced together.
    Leia love to dance.
    49566433767_ebd5f4a914_c.jpg
    Frans challenged Daniel, Anna & Jamie to a foosballmatch.
    49566433697_02afb0d9fd_c.jpg
    Noone noticed Cole was abducted by aliens.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 636.
    If I remember correctly, once I install TS4, I'll need to let it generate a folder before transferring my files. Tray, Mods, saves, etc. Anything else? It's going to be a week before it arrives, so I need to make sure.

When You start up the game, a Sims 4 folder will be generated by the game, if none is there before.
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on 100 BABIES Colby Generation 2

AFA7RS6.png?2

Colby gives birth to a boy! His other parent is Darrel Charm. He is named after Freddie Mercury from the band Queen. There was even movie based on the real life Freddie Mercury.

LjkjyVf.png?1

Colby announces to Lilth Pleasant she is pregnant with their child.

22Sab24.png?1

Jewel ages up into a young adult.

FtAtzl6.png?1

Bye Jewel!

bzD5fD4.png?1

Kurt has his birthday to teen.

s8jEwnl.png?1

pnadkgK.png?1

He's out! Bye Kurt!

uB7tyfF.png?1

Freddie becomes a toddler.

ioYWLAn.png?1

Chad becomes a teen.

CfuhXN6.png?1

Naming Theme:
    Jewel named after the singer/songwriter from the 90's
    Kurt named after Kurt Cobian from Nirvana also 90's music
    Melanie (not pictured this update) named after the Spice Girl with the same name
    Chad named after Chad Smith the drummed from Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Anthony (not pictured) named after Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Colton (not pictured) named after the banjo player from The Dead South (Bluegrass band)
    Freddie named after Freddie Mercury from Queen.

The "other" Parents:
    Jewel other parent Alika Kahananui
    Kurt other parent Makoa Kealoha
    Melanie other parent Cameron Fletcher (twin)
    Chad other parent Cameron Fletcher (twin)
    Anthony other parent Angela Pleasant (twin)
    Colton other parent Angela Pleasant (twin)
    Freddie other parent Darrel Charm

So far 28 Babies born total in this challenge. Amy Dinklage (founder) had 14 and now Colby has had 14 so far.
    5DG72Tj.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top