Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Max may have accidentally killed the pizza guy. Oops?

Oh, no worries, the game will simply regenerate an NPC in his place. No pizza shortages in your Sims' future. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @Simmelina1 Bang, bang, bang went his head? I do hope he's okay. Ruptured brain aneurysms aren't fun. Neither is any head injury. Yikes. Hope he figures out what he wishes to study at Uni. I just had a crop of five graduate. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    have a big spellcaster family living in a huge amazing house, 3 generations. today first the mother of the family died in a freak accident (laughed to death in the bathtub) then the dog died. Then the grandmother. I have a house of sorrows. and a single father of 3 kids in all different ages.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited April 2020
    @ChuChuExpress
    Woohoo to your heart's content, boys! *record scratch* Oh no....OH NO! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME, BUT NOT NOW! Don't you dare, Nick Fury, DON'T YOU DARE, OR BENJAMIN WILL COME OVER PERSONALLY AND TURN YOU INTO ALL KINDS OF HORROR! I'm warning you, don't disturb a happy family. Last time someone did that, it ended badly. As in, an angry demigoddess by the name of Rachel Applebee extinguished their lives.
    This is probably wrong but I laughed so hard at your comment! But yes Nick, you better not think of doing anything to Tony because there's quite a lot of people mad at ya :D
    Thank you!

@Keidra
    -stage whisper- (I know you didn't ask me... buuuut AO3 is indeed for fanfiction. And you, my dear, are technically writing Sims fanfiction. Lol we all are. Welcome to the fanfic writer's club? xD)
    Hehe, I know that, I heard it before :tongue: I meant the kind of fanfiction people actually write, no pictures'n stuff. But I still wouldn't feel comfortable uploading it there because my game isn't 100% story driven and there's a lot of wacky gameplay randomness here and there. When I write fanfiction, it's usually a solid story with no fillers :)
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Wow, they've been busy XD
    That they were, that they were indeed :joy:
    ...And then the end and awww heck no D:
    Yup... Sorry 'bout that... I had to close that storyline eventually.
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984 thank you! <3

@RedDestiny92
    They are just too darling together, it's so sweet seeing them come back together like that, like Steve and Tony weren't in danger it's just family being family <3
    Exactly - just family being family :relaxed:
    Then it ends with someone that can just go get eaten by a kraken or something lol.
    Now that would be something :joy:
    Thank you!

@Daephene thank you so much! :blush:

@AlwaysAsking
    Awww, this is the sweetest update! Let's ignore that last line, it never happened. Lol
    Ok lol :joy:
    Your poses with the guys are sweet. I'm glad they had this time together. It's funny to see how strong Steve is. He ended up so much bigger than Tony.
    Ahh thank you so much <3 They really needed some alone time.
    Steve's huge compared to Tony! Both him and Thor, actually. They've got huge muscles while Tony is all skin and bones (especially in CAS). Especially when they just moved to Sulani. He looks much healthier now that I fed him lots and lots of cookies! :D
    Hmmm, I wonder if Tony is going to be ok with Thor having told the kids that story. And Steve didn't hear it. Maybe Tony has already told him at some point.
    Tony is okay with it :) He knew it was bound to happen eventually because Thor + secrets... eh... never works out :D Plus Thor has the gift of making anything sound like an adventurous fairytale so he could explain everything much better and less traumatising to the kids then Tony himself. Regarding Steve - I'm actually not sure... Maybe they did talk about it, maybe they didn't, depending on whether I want to do something with that in the future or not :tongue:
    Tony's parents have passed away, right? Quite a while ago? I don't know if he'd want his kids to know them anyway, but now that they know the story of the closet, I'm sure they'd never want to meet them.
    Yes, they passed away a few years before he met Steve. But even if they were alive, I highly doubt they'd want to meet their grandchildren. Especially considered that Tony ended up with a husband despite his fathers disapprovement.
    Thank you!

This is just a cute little something that happened when I was playing lol. Toootally unplanned and tooooootally hasn't got anything to do with the plot... Or does it? ;)

"Aaand the other way around!"
    cGA5z1E.jpg

It was a regular day at the daycare for the toddlers of Sulani. The children were learning about different ways of travelling and acting them out. They already did boats, bicycles and now it was time for their favourite part - trains.
    zpN3tWt.jpg

"How did you get your nails be rainbow, Alinani?"
    "I painted them with Mommy! Do you like them?"
    "Yes yes yes!"
    K5s7G7c.jpg

"Aaand I have my ears pee- peer- pierced!" proudly stated Ailani.
    "Oooooh so pretty... I want rainbow nails and ears pierced too..."
    "Psst!"
    aVSEP0a.jpg

"Psst!" suddenly whispered Kalani. "Morgan! Lets run away after nap time!"
    "Huh? Why?"
    "Because this is boring and adventures are way more fun!"
    4EkK12y.jpg

"Ehh... I think this fun... But... adventures fun too... Okay lets do it!"
    HNZ0bVz.jpg

"Yay!" yelped Kristian.
    "We're not taking you with us, Kristian!" Kalani rolled her eyes. "You're too little!"
    "Noooo.... I tell on you then..."
    xIhLQ02.jpg

"Hurry, hurry! Kristian, you're taking too long again!!"
    "Am not!"
    "Are too!"
    "No arguing or I go back!!"
    "Sorry Morgan..."
    ZnhCQbW.jpg

"Look!" Kalani suddenly stopped. "We made it to our adventure!"
    5ZTj5WD.jpg

"What's that?"
    "Chief's house!"
    "Woooow..."
    jN4leBz.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "D'you think chief scary?"
    UwKtSZJ.jpg

"Keala? Oh she's VERY scary! She knows everything and she can eat you with her mind!" Kalani said in a mysterious tone. "I bet she's also a witch. Legend says, she makes naughty toddlers disappear and no one ever see them again!"
    "That not true!" said Morgan, shocked.
    "Is too!"
    hUE0KrS.jpg

"I know! I know! Lets check! Be naughty! Make a mess!"
    fDDdyMQ.jpg

"What!? Morgan no!! She's a witch, what if she eat us for lunch!?"
    EGKVN2B.jpg

"I'll do it. I don't believe stupid stories."
    aCOPyD6.jpg

"Kristian no!" yelled Kalani.
    "Kristian yes!" Morgan smiled.
    UePZX5a.jpg

"You don't want to do this Kristian!"
    "It's okayyy she won't see meeee!" giggled Kristian.
    qAnYmwA.jpg

The closer he got to the house, the louder his little heart pounded. Toddlers of all ages made jokes and scary stories about the chief of Sulani, but what if those stories were true?
    qqyCEHw.jpg

There was no going back though...
    VWgTyZu.jpg

WuwttNZ.jpg

"He made it! Yess!"
    2AwfKz9.jpg

"See?" laughed Kristian. "Told you nothing'll happen!"
    BsLCWIM.jpg

"The chief is just a stuuuupid old lady!"
    TZXFvdd.jpg

PBe3QLg.jpg

zHaHehH.jpg

"Oh no! Chief got Kristian!" whispered Morgan.
    nzIrTnm.jpg

"See, I told you she's a witch and sees everything! Now my only brother will get eaten for lunch!"
    "Ahem," they suddenly heard a voice.
    jOsPAso.jpg

"Uh oh..."
    JsybYnQ.jpg

"Why of course I'm a witch! Also a mermaid, a spirit, a dolphin-butterfly in disguise..."
    X9I7JhJ.jpg

"I know there are many stories of me and what I am. And all of them can be true if your imagination so wishes! But one thing is most certainly not."
    txijWsO.jpg

"I don't eat children for lunch."
    54ICISf.jpg

"Aww..."
    "So no scary stuff is real... that's disappointing..."
    "We never thought it's true. Never."
    "Kalani did!"
    "Did nawt!"
    yDxYipV.jpg

"Sorry to disappoint," Keala chuckled. "But don't you think fruit salad is so much more scrumptious? All of my years living on Sulani and I've never tried anything better!"
    So of course, Keala didn't turn out to be so scary. She invited the children over for some fruit salad and a little chat. She even forgave Kristian for calling her a stupid old lady after he cleaned up his mess and apologised for the tenth time.
    L7aZeNk.jpg

"Ahh!" suddenly shrieked Kristian. "Who that!?"
    "Oh it's only Lamington," Keala laughed.
    qZY4DO2.jpg

"I wanna pet him! Can I can I can I?"
    yXTXOKb.jpg

"I see no reason not too! Seems like he likes you."
    4PVyo4C.jpg

"I like him too..."
    ct9qUNK.jpg

"Ms Kealaa?"
    "Oh do not use your 'ms' nonsense on me, it's just Keala!"
    "Okay! But are you veeeeery old, Keala?"
    bxmNQhY.jpg

"Morgan! You can't ask that!" gasped Kalani.
    hxHko64.jpg

"Now now, age is nothing to be ashamed of," Keala winked. "I've lived many, many years! So much more then any of you can imagine. And very soon, it may be time for me to go."
    RcQs8cj.jpg

"Go? Go where?"
    "Can't you stay?"
    "Oh I don't know about that, little ones. Everyone has to go one day. That is just the way life is!"
    qf64lf0.jpg

"But who'll look after Sulani?"
    safxoQz.jpg

"I know, I know! Uncle Thor!"
    KEc7k6u.jpg

"Ah yes, little one," Keala smiled. "Thor is indeed a special one! He is truly a son of Sulani like no other. When I pass away, all of this will belong to him."
    cmGsPtX.jpg

"That makes you princess, Morgan!" Kristian said.
    WCm6Gxy.jpg

"I be Sulani princess and paint fingernails! Yay yay yay!"
    5Kj87Km.jpg

"Buuuut... Isn't the next chief supposed to be your family? Or you... never... got married?"
    PAaV5oJ.jpg

"Oh no, little one, I was married a long, long time ago. But see, that person was never my family. Like at Sulani wasn't for him, so he left. I never truly found my soulmate..."
    "Soulmates..."
    "Yes indeed. The most wonderful thing to happen to a human soul is to find the one and only true love! I have never seen mine and saw no point in spending my life with someone else. But that does not sadden me. Sulani is my family! You, your parents, and Thor - all of you are my family!"
    G2iAlBt.jpg

"Keala?... Are Papa and Daddy are soulmates?"
    "Why of course they are, little one! That is not even something to question!"
    "Will I find my soulmate?"
    D6YY8f8.jpg

"If you truly wish for it to happen, you shall. Who know - maybe your soulmate is already awaiting for you."
    6M0iqp3.jpg

"Wow..."
    IVH5uqP.jpg

"Oh I'm so happy you don't eat toddlers for lunch!"
    AA4sIm2.jpg

"Yeah, this is much more fun then daycare!"
    pId8Zez.jpg

"Aaaand I want a pet now-"
    jWf7PR5.jpg

gMJdfVm.jpg

"Huh?.."
    Morgan got off her seat. Could it be?
    chYmpdB.jpg

She was certain she saw a sparkle of magical lights...
    28kD5n6.jpg

"Huh..."
    AEcG4kA.jpg

"Looking for something?"
    PorbSD5.jpg

"I thought I saw fairy," Morgan explained.
    "Hmm... Maybe you have... Maybe they're trying to lead you somewhere..."
    nK18dP2.jpg

"And if I am correct, that somewhere is just behind the door..."
    l270EcN.jpg

"Good evening, Peter."
    lauMUnQ.jpg

"Hi... Uh... So apparently Morgan ran off from daycare and Mele saw her heading here..."
    F6G1drb.jpg

ybFmyoN.jpg

"Morgan!! There you are, you can't just go running off like that!!"
    tF4kENI.jpg

"But we were going on an adventure!"
    "Yeah right. Explain that to Dad and Pa."
    8iBENG4.jpg

"Well, we'll be off then... Thanks for looking after her, sorry for the inconvenience..."
    wq8Gjlw.jpg

"Do not worry too much, Sulani protects all children from harm," Keala smiled. "There is nothing wrong in being adventurous."
    8Tv8hR8.jpg

"I totally get where you're going with this, Morgie, but you're not old enough to be rebellious, so leave that to me, okay?"
    "But I saw fairies..."
    "Fairies? Couldn't you come up with anything more original?"
    Morgan looked over Peter's shoulder.
    eAxgNir.jpg

nuRTf2J.jpg

"Nope. It's fairies."
    7zP32tE.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I will have to restart AGAIN, my game is completely bugged out. Pathfinding is completely busted all of a sudden.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hey all, for those I don’t comment on here still reading and following along with all your updates, clips of stories, makeovers and etc! Likes and awesome are out~

Update should be later tonight or tomorrow~

@sarabeth2984
    Thank you for all of your wonderful comments on my sims!
    Yaaaay! I think the silversweater’s are a definitely favorite of mine~
    I really like your concept on preteens, I try to do that more when they are still in the kid phase and try to make them look older, but I am gonn also adopted your technique as well when they first age into teens, I really like it~ Can’t wait to see more from you!

@AlwaysAsking
    It does not look so well for Dec, he always had low self-esteem but with Aubree he was concurring that, without her, as tragic as it was, he seems to be giving up, I thought he beable to beat his traits (Needy, Untalented and family orientated ) but we will see, I am looking for any positive signs!

Oh no the hotties and cuties Diego and Dash! They have their own little demons and insecurities, don’t they? I am rooting for them so hard! All the good is too good to lose! <3<3 it was too cute they said, “I love you.” At the same time adorable~

@Daephene
    I certainly remember you! Glad to see you back!~ 😊

Your gameplay was so interesting, I never had a sim have the charge with the lightening, I say you had as much fun as you want! I also liked how you played her as a siren, makes me want to explore mermaids since I have to really yet.

@RedDestiny92
    I love hunting for the eggs too, I just wish they had candy, I get the whole collecting them, but I’d love some chocolate or candy in them! I might download some CC Easter egg candy thing I saw, or let them go to the candy store (Explore Mod) and pretend they got the candy from the eggs.

Anyways, eggs aside, I enjoyed your sims! I like their story so far and the little conflicted resolved so sweetly and quite casually, you have a way to make each sim vey compelling~ and the dogs and their singing songs of their people, plus their thoughts had me chuckling xD very amusing~

@Becka28
    Oof! I hate when that happens, sorry about that luck, honestly you don’t have to rewrite, just knowing you enjoyed is enough for me friend!

Oooooo~ I love, love, love weddings and silly sims they always find a way to be uncooperative huh? Poor Diego what a rough time! That guy is playing some type of game and I think Diego is better off not playing even if it is hard to get!

“Diego played games to hide his feelings.”

THAT. is such a mood it is not even funny xD Loved that~ <3

@March306
    I’m late but I wanted to give you a HUGE contgrats on completing your to gen 10! That is such an accomplishment!!!

@Koteyka
    I always love your story updates and this one was so precious~ keep it up! Can't wait for more :)

@Beardedgeek I'm so sorry to know about your game troubles, if there is no way to salvage it, I hope your restart is not too grueling and painful
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    You know, not getting all my mentions is really annoying.
    004.png
    Have an Ezio edit as an offering.

@ryttu3k
    All of the above actually, good job. I'm not explaining any of it, I just like it when people find things like that and theorise. lol I think I was made to be a DM. I like making people think.
    Me too. I love it when Ezio be's a boss. He's done it a few times outside of this story so having him do it in story will be A+. The first time I think will be chapter... 10? or so? Idk. I haven't figured out the chapter structure to that point yet.

In other news, I can't wait until I'm out of TML and back into TMA (which will go wildly different), because man TML is messing with my head. xD I often find myself talking to myself in the kitchen while cooking or washing dishes and working out scenes that won't happen until like two books in the future... why am I like this.

@Koteyka
    I mean, I write mine over there and mine is also not 100% story driven, and full of pictures and stuff, but you do you I guess. Tbh my problem is I don't like censorship. c: I did TMA here but never again, it was hard. lol I had to actually think about wording a lot, and it led to some awkwardness, ngl, major props to anyone that can do it here cause I ain't one.
    Like Damian's history got spilled really randomly in a spot where it wouldn't have normally because if I didn't do it right there it would've never come out at all... yeah. You don't realise how things like that affect your story until they aren't there anymore. Maybe it's just me. Also, much higher word limit. Ahhh it's so nice.

Anyway. No one cares Kendra shut the up. It just seems a shame to spend all this time and effort on something and never give it a home of its own. And a lot of people can't track this thread, and stop trying.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    I will have to restart AGAIN, my game is completely bugged out. Pathfinding is completely busted all of a sudden.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Do a repair game and see if that fixes a majority of what's gone bad in your game. Or move your family into an entirely new game save.
  • Options
    KippuKippu Posts: 119 Member
    My favourite Sim, Hosanna who I've played for over 100 hours finally got abducted by aliens whilst trying to brew a curse cleansing potion. I don't think that was the desired effect ahah :')
    oof
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited March 2020
    My elderly sim just broke up with her boyfriend--who she's been with since she was a young adult--because she caught him flirting with her son's wife while they were all on a family outing. They both left the apartment they shared, and my sim now lives with her son and his family.

I think the most tragic part of the whole situation is that my sim only has 7 days left to live. She's spent most of her adult life with this man, and he goes and does this (completely autonomously) a week before her death.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited March 2020
    Update of Legacy 2.0 Fallon + Simeon

But first:

Things are crazy here in real life. Schools are shut down for a month. I have a 5 yr old in speech therapy but she won't be in it for a month due to the school closing. I have a teenage step daughter and she will be 15 in July. She is a freshman in high school and will not be going back to school until April. She'll be at home with me. It might be kind of nice to have a helping hand and babysitter around.

The school is closed due to the Corona Virus outbreak. People here are panicking like crazy buying up all toilet paper and whatever other supplies. The groceries stores are crazy busy.

I just wanted to share with someone. Everything is being canceled. All social events, sporting events, everything.

I am going to miss a trip to Memphis, TN. I was going to stay at a fancy hotel downtown for a long weekend with just my husband to celebrate our 8 year wedding anniversary. Well those travel plans are canceled.

It just sucks. Anyone else dealing with this stuff in rl?

5TrIbmM.png?1

This is toddler Michael. Named after Michael Culhane, a character on the show Dynasty.

qPlD7ub.png?1

So the two youngest, including Michael, have green eyes. One of them will be heir. I will decide when they both have become teens. So far Michael randomly rolled the trait Evil. I already randomly rolled his aspiration and it is Purveyor of Potions. That will work... It's a new aspiration that I have not done yet. Hopefully it's not too hard and I could complete it but I'm a little scared.

rx7C3iX.png?1

Fallon ages up to an adult from young adult.

J5VVqEZ.png?2

She was sick with some spot of rash/spots all over her. I got her some medicine and she's fine. ;)

63Zy7A5.png?1

So this is possible heir, the youngest, Jeff.

W3VHHLc.png?1

So Jeff randomly rolled Good. Lol opposite of his brother. Do I choose good or evil? His randomly selected aspiration would be Friend of Animals. That also sounds hard. I have never completed that one... these both would test me and challenge me.

Jeff is named after the character Jeff Colby from the tv show Dynasty.

qtnXyPI.png?1

My oldest and only red head, Cristal, becomes a teen along with her twin Sam.

Cristal and Sam are characters that are related in the show Dynasty. Sam is gay and dates Blake's son Steven in the show. Then they take away Steven from the story in the newer seasons of the tv show. Cristal is the name of Blake's wife (not his first wife) then she dies and he gets another wife with the same name and same race. It's a crazy drama filled show.

bbYKnhx.png?1

I think she's so pretty. I am definitely saving her to my library.

qq77aM7.png?1

The younger twin, Sam, has a birthday.

o3TxoCS.png?1

He will not be heir... I want those green eyes. Haha

5Q8HREl.png

Not really sure why I didn't get two A+ both skills were maxed out, she went to school on time, did homework, did the presentation, edited the presentation so it would be higher quality. Why... Whatever...

I may update more... I won't have much reason to leave the house and most people aren't leaving their houses due to the virus.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Koteyka - All your toddlers are absolutely adorable!! I loved the little train they formed. I also love little Morgans hair!

@DeafSimmer - Caitlyn and Marco make a cute couple.

@March306 - Your kiddos are very cute and Cristal is beautiful...it is too bad she didn't inherit the green eyes you love. Yes - everything has been shut down here too...luckily I'm on maternity leave and our eldest doesn't start school until September anyways. But now we'll basically be housebound due to all the closures and with a 3 yo and a 2 month old that will make for some very long days. My husband still has to go into work because he works at a hospital.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    March306 wrote: »
    Update of Legacy 2.0 Fallon + Simeon
    /snip
    Anyone else dealing with this stuff in rl?
    /snip
    I may update more... I won't have much reason to leave the house and most people aren't leaving their houses due to the virus.

We have also a shut down in our town, but not a whole quaratine yet, my employer has given the order whoever could work from home they should do it now. Since there a too few notebooks for all, luckely I've got mine last december. Right now I would be the last person who would receive one. However I'm driving to work two hours everday with the public transportation service, working from home is kind of a new and positiv experience for me. More luck I've have a two week holiday now, but I didn't plan to travel before. l will play more sims too since I have now time.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

Oh, I'm so sorry. Do a repair game and see if that fixes a majority of what's gone bad in your game. Or move your family into an entirely new game save.

The issue seems persistent. It seems to me like the developers screwed up the routing / pathfinding for the AI to accommodate for bikes, but it screws with everything, even in a repaired game with no mods and completely fresh (tried that today, even deleted all cache files and folders).
    The Sims no longer get stuck, but they happily bike right thru mountains.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm not doing a good job of commenting 🤔

I'm still pretty busy, probably going to be even busier soon. Our state just shut down the schools for a while, so my oldest granddaughter (6 and with special needs) will be home all the time with her very hyper active 3 year old sister, and 8 month old baby brother.

My poor daughter in law!

Anyway, I've been to tired to concentrate too. And when I can't concentrate enough to write coherent comments (or be awake enough to post them in the correct tread 🤣) it's a bad sign lol

But I'll try to comment a little.

@Daravi

I love this story line with Tomax. Except that the media attacked Maria like that!

Even before you posted pictures you made the story great. I could see the pictures in my mind.

I love Dora's way of getting them alone together.

Was there actually an emergency at the base? Somehow I doubt it 😂

But wow, it worked out! He stayed overnight!

@DarkAngel1994

I've been having fun looking at your new gameplay 😊

I'm at Johnny's update now He's at the Rattlesnake. (lmao, with the conspiracy guy - Baako Jang. That was the funniest message that he sent your sim!!)

The Welcome wagon was a bust. A guy talking to a fridge? 😂

But oh my, things got spicy at that party!

Did Diego also have to be drunk in order to agree to do that? Or just the Sim you're playing?

Emelia, gross! Lol

I'm glad Diego agreed to meet Johnny at Geekcon. (Lmao fungi😂 ) and then a rose too!! Do they have a pink bar now?

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh my! Sergio continues to be a trash bag of a human being. First deserting Mariana and his unborn twins, then nothing for her birthday. I guess a call from L is better than nothing at all.

(That's one reason I really want to attach Lawrence back to Rose, he always sent his little nephew Willis presents, and now he's not his uncle anymore. 😔 )

She's pretty! What trait did she get! In other words, why does she want to be like Max? Although, looking at his montage of pictures it looks like he's a good kid. I didn't see anything evil going on. So that's awesome.

Then he got Morgan and Lucas together! Way to go!

Oh wow! The twins aged up cute! And trashman actually sent presents! Wow.

Oh geez, crabby Wolfgang might have a reason to be crabby!

Although, keeping a pregnancy hidden is pretty hard in this game, lol. Did nobody know who the father was until now?

She must be close to popping!

Ahha! Another update!

She was quite close to popping wasn't she? How cute, a little baby Elizabeth. That's a great shot how you got it with all the sparkles going around. I don't think that happens at the hospital, maybe my people should have babies at home LOL

I had to laugh at Luna and Simeon. You know she was madly in love with him in my game even as a teenager. So they are together now and quite happy I must say.

Poor Wolfgang, he certainly does have it tough now LOL no bad friends to play with anymore. I can't wait to hear where he moves and what trouble he gets into.

It's a darn good thing that Max didn't burn to death. Considering his fiance Elsa is pregnant. That could have been disaster! That's so cute that it made you emotionl to age Max up. I haven't aged many of the premades yet. It will be interesting to do that. I guess I will do it in Ian and Lawrence's save because I have already aged up Malcolm and Luna and Wolfgang in that save. I'm just have to get to all the others now. I hope my Alexander doesn't turn out as awful as everyone else's, and I know Lucas can be weird looking too sometimes. Well, I have no shame, I will fix them in CAS if they're awful LOL

@simsgirl2619

Oh my gosh! Your sim must have the "neat" trait. 😂 I've never heard of a Sim doing that before!

@March306

Only boys got green eyes? Well that's annoying. Lol

The house is growing!! Nice

Oh wow, 100 babies challenge update! Emma is just gorgeous!!

Cameron's twins are adorable 🥰

Scott and Dave are youg adults now, right? They're on their way out the door aren't they? 😅

@sarabeth2984

Lol, I've left so many comments to you, I'm lost as to where we are 🤣

Anyway, Dash and Diego will be fine 😊 They have no choice! 😂 Don and Thorne are too much to handle by themselves 😉

Oh my God Rachel's Halloween party! 😄😅😂

Morgyn, really? You needed a costume to get brave enough to do that?

It's all cute! The carved pumpkins and trick or treaters! I'm getting that pack! Soon! lol, hoping for a sale 😉

Wow! Jo and Griffin's party was really epic! But so many bad moods! Yikes. Griffin's costume 😍 Yes, he should wear it more often.

Don is so cute, even as a crabby zombie 😅 Did he play with Maximus?

Bjorn as a pizza delivery guy. Lol. Not cool enough Bjorn, seriously, you're a vampire! Where is his family now? Are you the one who had them move away when he first got turned? So many vampires on this thread, it's confusing 😄

Remembrance day looked solemn, but peaceful and needed. It's good everyone is healing. ❤️

@ryttu3k

Ok! I read the newest (ummm, what is that called?) extra storyline from Caleb's blog. I was right!!

And what perfect imagery to point out that he'd been there before, and was not thrilled with the changes!

That was such a good way to write it. 😊

He's pretty cozy with Miss Hell. I can't wait to see him with Vlad!

Well, ok, best will be when he meets the twins. 😉 That should be interesting.

The girls look great! I love that Evie continued her love affair with purple. I've never played Nani, but she looks great, and very tropical 😊

Christy, wow. Yikes that's a bad grow up. I might just age her in CAS just to see how bad she is, lol. Your repairs are wonderful. I Love her cold weather outfit. Is it coral colored? On my screen it looks coral, and that's my favorite color 🥰

And thanks about the guys' pool. I've always been proud of that one. It's one of the first things I made when I discovered the existence of MOO 😂

@vancanuckfan86

What a sweet family! Gregory did age up well! And such good traits. It was so cute to hear that he writes in his journal and enjoys playing with his little brother. He's hanging around campus already I see. Getting ready for university!

I agree about the aging up to be heavy. Especially since there almost nothing you can do about it when they are toddlers or kids. Maybe if they maxed out the active skill (I'm not remembering what it's called, but you know, they get it from the monkey bars, etc) they would age up slimmer. Idk but she got a good trait, and seems like a great kid.

I love the invisible fireplace. How romantic 😅

@RedDestiny92

Oh my God I laughed so hard when you said Dash just realized that life isn't all doom and gloom, or puppies and sugar cookies. 😅😂 That's so apt!

Well I'm going to hope that Bryan talked sense into him. Because one of these relationships has to work! Lmao. And yeah, I don't know how to shake that "Diego still wants Knox," and "Dash still wants Don" vibe. Maybe they need to move away to Hawaii and just get over those guys. Lol. Or adopt 6 kids and not have time to worry about that stuff anymore 😅

Your Maphisto update is cool. I don't know any backstory about anyone or anything in it, but I love how the dogs talk to them, and are the smartest ones there! Lol

He and Celeste are good together, but I'm sure glad he was apologetic when she came back.

I mean, he had reasons to be crabby and uncomfortable, but he was a bit harsh. She's a patient soul isn't she?

The rebuild looks really cool. I Love the indoor shots! Everything is so bright and shiney new! Those windows look great there.

I really dislike the building in the game. Of course I just don't like high walls anywhere, so that's part of why I dislike it. They are annoying when you're someone like me who takes more screenshots than the paparazzi 😂

I'm glad you like what you built. And sure! Why not have their wedding there? Someone had to be first 😊

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @AlwaysAsking - Pretty sure Gregory only aged up well and with the ridiculous amount of muscles because of how much basketball he played. I was reading up on past posts and read that basketball will give Sims muscle while the monkey bars should slim down the kids - so I might try that with the next kid I play to see if they age into a slimmer teenager.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Koteyka, page 632.
    Glad I made you laugh. What an adorable update!

First screenshot, One of Catarina Lynx's cats getting treatment:
    03-11-20_4-53-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Coffee
    Roddy bought coffee from the vendor:
    03-11-20_4-56-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He sat on a nearby bench. Roddy was quite resilient, but nearly losing one of his aunts did make him feel a bit worried. Roddy stared down at his coffee:
    03-11-20_4-56-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He drank the coffee:
    03-11-20_4-56-46%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    One of the townies went over to Roddy and gave him a big comforting hug:
    03-11-20_5-06-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Word had pretty much travelled quickly. The townie chatted to Roddy:
    03-11-20_5-07-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next person to chat to Roddy was Mila Munch:
    03-11-20_5-08-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then said goodbye and went to his next destination.
    Sulani
    Roddy went over to Sulani. He did some snorkelling:
    03-11-20_6-34-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    RoddyCam:
    03-11-20_6-35-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next, Roddy checked the fishing area...and spotted a scorpionfish...considered to be an invasive species:
    03-11-20_6-47-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He went fishing:
    03-11-20_6-48-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy felt a bite, and he pulled on the fishing rod with all his might:
    03-11-20_6-50-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Yikes, this thing is huge! I'm so glad I'm not holding it by the spines, or I would be in trouble!' Roddy thought. He knew that Scorpionfish had venomous spines, and the venom can be quite nasty:
    03-11-20_6-50-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, he went over to an island event. Keala Hoapali, the chief of the islands, was present:
    03-11-20_6-55-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy grabbed a plate of fish and tucked in:
    03-11-20_6-57-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And he talked to the islanders:
    03-11-20_6-59-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, he said goodbye and went back home to recharge...and to put the Scorpionfish into one of the fish tanks:
    03-11-20_7-36-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Carol Brinson
    Later on, Carol Brinson visited. She and Roddy worked together to build something:
    03-11-20_10-59-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They built a castle:
    03-11-20_11-01-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Carol gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-11-20_11-10-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_11-10-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-11-20_11-17-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-11-20_11-17-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-11-20_11-18-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_11-18-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted for a while. Then Carol said goodbye and went back to Primrose Hearth, her home in Willow Creek.
    Social media, and a chat
    Chloe went upstairs to her bedroom. She posted an update to her social network account:
    03-11-20_11-26-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The social media admins had done their job, as the nasty comments, along with the accounts associated with them, had been shut down. What made Chloe's day was that one of the people who sent her those comments had been traced and arrested. A lot of messages of support had been sent to her as well, so that made Chloe feel happy:
    03-11-20_11-26-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe donated to the 'No Sim Left Behind' charity:
    03-11-20_11-28-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Chloe, Benjamin and Wendy were sitting on Roddy's bedroom balcony, along with Roddy himself. The group chatted to Chloe. Benjamin asked for a vote on building a sensory room for the family to use:
    03-11-20_11-34-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The vote was unanimous. A sensory room would be built!
    03-11-20_11-45-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This would not only help Chloe to cope with her rare stress disorder, it would help the rest of the family to relax when they felt the need. Later on, Shine fed and gave her cowplant some attention:
    03-11-20_11-55-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And here is the Sensory room!
    What I did was convert the Veterinary building. This is the ground floor:
    03-12-20_2-39-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And this is the first floor, with the sensory room!
    03-12-20_2-39-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_2-54-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer man, Richmond as a kid would be terrifying. Could be an interesting arc in that!

Gabrielle is a pretty horrible villain! Guess she's that arc's antagonist? Glad Caitlyn and Marco got a happy ending!

@AngeliqueAdelaide Max is now banned from pizza.

@Dust_Bunny2010 Caleb squared? XD Funniest part is, the caps I was taking it for? It's literally for Johnny's birthday. So I'm just picturing him going, "Wow, two Calebs, is it my birthday? ...oh wait, it is!"

I think Luisa will do fine :) Just by virtue of the fact that she doesn't want to repeat her mother's mistakes means she's conscious of it. Happy birthday to her! That is some celebration, yes XD Baby number two! Walkingfern is such a wonderfully hippie name. Ooh, wedding coming up, huh?

@Koteyka toddlers on an adventure! "Kristian no!" "Kristian yes!" Morgie confirmed for Chaotic XD Oh my god I would die for Lamington. What a sweet li'l adventure! (Although Keala probably should have called the daycare when the toddlers showed up XD)

@Keidra it's okay, you're just working on outlining! ...Very far in advance! It's all good XD

@AlwaysAsking side-story, maybe? It's part of what's happening, just not to Caleb's knowledge. And yeah, it's going to be interesting :D He's perfectly fine with Vlad and Miss Hell - he sees Vlad as a teacher and a leader and has no major qualms with him, and Miss Hell as... I guess as a gifted youngster? Last time they met he would have been about 160 and she would have been like... thirty XD (And would have been a vampire for about a decade at that point.) So she's very much his junior.

His first meeting with the twins will absolutely be interesting, yeah. He'll be meeting one long before the other, though.

Good luck with Christie XD I think the main issue with some of the kids is that they edited their faces while they were children and didn't really think about how that'd carry over when they grew up. So the end result is... really, really awkward XD And yup, pretty coral-ish! It's this item!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking

Thank you for your kind words. :)
    At first I planned so, that Dora is sneaking out and leaving both alone, but then I decided to do something else.

Actually it was an emergency call. Dora did a great work there, but she has seen too much, which she didn't understood. She started to ask the other military personnel.
    mDLXmHi.png

One next morning she was ordered to the Lieutenant, where they recapped the incident.

n5WS4R8.png?1

"It came to my ears, that you have asked questions." said the Lieutenant, "This was a critical mission, but we have it now under control.
    You served well, Shepard. There is no need for further questions. Understood, Shepard?

"Aye, Sir" she replied.

"The General wants to speak with you. Be in his office in 15 minutes." said the lieutenant and left her alone.

"Aye, Sir." she saluted

She was nervous. What would want a general from her? "I didn't do anything wrong." she thought.

She went to office and knocked on the door

"Come in."

"Warrant Officer Shepard" she saluted.

"Shepard, take a seat."

qRaApVg.png?1

Now, she was really nervous.

"Shepard," the General looked up from the file "with your job done last night you have impressed some high ranked personalities."

She read in the file again. It was her Personnel file.

"From someone who lived on the street for many years, it's impressive how well you made it in the alliance."
    "Sir?"

lvcCtMj.png?1

"In your recruitment papers you said, that you wanted to travel to the stars. Is that correct?"
    "Yes, Sir."
    "Well." the General looked at Dora again, "Before you can travel to the stars, there is a lot of hard work to do and a lot of studying as well. Are you still willing to do this?"
    "Yes, Sir." she replied with a smile. She couldn't believed what she has heard. She, the former streetrat will travel to the stars. She was happy.

"At first, you will move to Stranger Ville. We have a house there, where you can stay at first. We expect you at monday 8 a.m.. Dismiss!"

Dora saluted to the general and went home again.

nhJCkxM.png?1

She convinced Maria to moved with her. Maria wasn't really happy about it, but it was a chance to leave the intrusive paparazzi behind.

Here is the new home. Not a military style, but more comfortable for Maria.

FsSTiPf.jpg
    jkBwrK3.png
    9dfYPYK.png

Post edited by Daravi on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @March306 I got stuck with green eyes. Did you know that only 2% of the world's population has green eyes? Interesting choice that's been set before you. Since it was randomly generated, the Traits etc., I would use a pair of dice to randomly choose. If you object to the pick via dice, then take the other one. That shows your deepest desire. ;)

@DeafSimmer Well, you've got me hooked with the intrigue. I am officially worried about Irene Landgraab and her fate. Well done!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options

The issue seems persistent. It seems to me like the developers screwed up the routing / pathfinding for the AI to accommodate for bikes, but it screws with everything, even in a repaired game with no mods and completely fresh (tried that today, even deleted all cache files and folders).
    The Sims no longer get stuck, but they happily bike right thru mountains.

One last option that I can think of. Uninstall and reinstall your game. The routing is really bad and rife with clipping, even more so since the latest patch. I have Sims walk through counters almost daily. Your Sim biking right through a mountain brings a new meaning to "Climb Every Mountain". LOL Oi!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top