Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Keidra wrote: »
    03-09-20-8-45-14-PM.jpg
    Morgyn is not amused. (Does Morgyn teach high school? Because that would totally result in this face after work. Totally.)
    Also, how idealistic. Morgyn and Ezio are both at level 8 of their career, but Ezio the attorney only makes $7 an hour more than Morgyn the teacher.
    Sure. Alright then. Riiiight.
    03-09-20-8-51-45-PM.jpg
    Small problem with Ezio being marked as female clothes (EAxis can we have a both option? Like. Ezio doesn't care? He's fluid??) is he goes to work in female attorney clothes but you know what he rocks it. (How does he walk in those heels tho?)

03-09-20-10-00-57-PM.jpg
    L.: Yup. I'm the snizzle. For rizzle.
    Ezio voice: Please stop that.

03-09-20-10-22-17-PM.jpg
    Synchronised walking!

03-09-20-9-08-46-PM.jpg
    Copy-Morgyn: ... wait... what??
    Morgyn: Uhhh. Gotta go!

Totally out of context thing:
    ithoughtthaticouldsaveyou.png
    Not explaining it.

And because it was asked for.
    eziolookbook-tml.jpg
    Baby normie!Ezio.
    I don't feel like he has a style, you know, he's kind of a bit of everything, you can see the glimmers of would-be goth in there, but like mostly he's just a mess. c:

He looks so much better as a woman (maybe it's just me)

@sarabeth2984 thanks. Happy birthday by the way... Even though it's probably very late (I gave up on reading here... Every time I do I get the urge to go back to see how something mentioned happened and I have no time to scroll back 900 pages)
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I think its' time for some background storytelling. I don't have pictures about it, because, it is just headcanon. But I promise, I will post pictures when I continue the storyline.

Spring went to summer; the days are getting warmer and warmer in Del Sol Valley. During their normal life between work and training, Dora and Maria cultivate their friendship to Nalani and Tomax.

Dora has recognized how Tomax looks at Maria with a yearning sight. Maria smiled a lot when he was near to her; her face blushed slightly when he talks to her. However, the case against a well-known criminal demanded her full attention. Therefore, Maria could not read the signals Tomax was sent out to her and Tomax was too shy to express his feelings to her.

Then the summer arrived. It was a full victory for Maria and she was everywhere in the media. Nobody expected that the criminal was charged for a life-sentence, the reporters were surprised and demanded answers, and her picture was shown in the news, talk shows, even in the yellow press. They make rumors about her private life and if she has an affair with Thorne Bailey. Maria felt uncomfortable with this kind of attention and decided to stay at home most of the time.

The mobile phone rings.

Dora: "Hey Tomax, what’s up?"
    Tomax: “Hey Dora. I wonder if you have time for a nice TV evening on Saturday. What do you think? There is the season premier for a new show everyone is talk about.”
    Dora: “Well, I would like to, but I really need to go out next weekend. These walls are driving me crazy. But, why don’t you asked Maria, I guess she would be happy if you come here.”

She heard a gasp.

Tomax stammer: “Erm, I don’t really want to bother her. She’s really busy lately, she needs her time alone.”

When Dora thought about the last weeks, she chuckled. “Sigh, these two loners.”

Dora: “C’mon, don’t be stupid, Tomax, she has won the case.”
    Tomax: “I know, Dora. But she is famous and I’m just a writer, a Nobody.”
    Dora growled: “Tomax! Are you kidding me? Your fantasy novel about the Destructions of the Realm of Magic is in the top ten of the bestseller list! Since weeks!”

Tomax mumbled: “That isn’t a fantasy novel….”

Dora: “Hello, are you there? What did you say?”
    Tomax: “I said: okay, you are right.”

At this moment he was happy, that she couldn’t see him, this is an awkward conversation.

Dora: “Alright, you will come on Saturday. Understood? That’s an order!”
    Tomax laughed: “Yes ma’am. See you on Saturday, bye Dora.”
    Dora grinned: “Bye.”

At this moment, Maria came downstairs. She has taken a relaxing bath, and right now, she dried her hair with a towel.

Maria: “Who will come?”
    Dora: “Tomax. Next Saturday. He wants to see the new series with us.”
    Maria smiled: “Wonderful, I’ve heard about it, the show has already gotten a 5-star rating from the critics.”
    Dora chuckled.
    Maria: “What?”
    Dora smiled: “Nothing. What do you want to eat this evening? Pizza?”
    Maria: “Pizza, eeek, do you want poison me? I will prepare some tofu tacos for us, if you don’t mind.
    Dora: “Okay.”
  • Options
    SimpleeSimplee Posts: 64 Member
    I was playing my Sims Isle of the midnight sun challenge today and I forgot that I uninstalled Master controller so a Raccoon destroyed my trash can and a deer ate my vegetable garden! What a fun day! :D

Oh a and horse spawned and glitched into a spiral with hooves. Wish I could share a pic but not quite a member yet. Anyways hope everyone is having a good time! :)
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you. Chloe just had her exams in this udate.

Birthday time
    It was time for our youngest children to become toddlers.
    49473114188_e90cf63835_c.jpg
    This is Mira.
    49473600666_234392931a_c.jpg
    This is Nami.
    49473819847_9dfd49c4f8_c.jpg
    This is Osaka.
    49473819807_61b11ccdff_c.jpg
    This is Paris.
    49473836972_5f0169fcfe_c.jpg
    I’m excited for my first exam today. Hope I will get a good grade.
    49473617001_acb38c25e9_c.jpg
    Oh no, one of my children played in the toilet at Foxbury institute.
    49473836722_268372ef47_c.jpg
    Jean & I tried our best to tell our toddlers not to make mess.
    49473616796_fc12a61de5_c.jpg
    That is what I spent this morning doing until my exam.
    49473130453_5e7d789e04_c.jpg
    Our living room when our 6 kids went to daycare.
    49473860282_eca40f14bd_c.jpg
    Mira, Nami, Osaka & Paris make mess wherever we go. Kyler & Leah only made mess a few times.
    49473153773_76bc4f0a1a_c.jpg
    Being a mum to 6 toddlers is exhausting.
    49483823688_f5b392713a_c.jpg
    This is the family tree for the Vera Barnes family.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey All! I am slowly wading through the real life things that had piled up!

But before I start on comments I wanted to share something with you guys. I'm not sure if you saw it, but @Ellupelluellu 's thread made the Friday highlights last Friday!!! And it's a super cool thread!

You should check it out! @ryttu3k I know you have shots ready to go for this thread! (lol, editing! You're already there!! :sweat_smile: )

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972935/share-your-neighborhood-scenery-pictures

This is what I'm sharing. I didn't have time to get any fabulous shots, but I like this one. The home with the pond is Dash and Diego's (they are actually in the picture, on the patio, Dash is painting a picture of Diego). The one with the fountain in the front yard is @Morkovka 's Mario and Dorothy's house. The blue house you can see the front corner of, on the bottom right, is @Daephene 's Bruce and Walker's house. The far upper left house, pinkish (I think) and difficult to see, is actually Jasper's father Jeremiah's house. It is not too decked out, lol

0a5VjKm.png

Then there's also a cool thread about sharing your favorite female sims, and asking questions about the female employees at Maxis. I, of course, shared Laney, but in reading through it I found this amazing information from a simmer named @Karababy52 (and I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this!)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972909/women-behind-the-sims-international-womens-day-q-a#latest

I know that many of us often wonder/complain about how terrible the bills are, and this seemed amazing to me!

9qgMXb5.jpg

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Update 2 for today, this part is with screenshots again. :D When I played and wrote this part, I was listening to my favourite music artist. Especially one song fits absolutely perfect, so I put a link to this song.
    https://youtu.be/e8g9QncPOk0

On Saturday evening Tomax arrived at Dora's and Maria's home. Both welcomed him. Maria and Dora wear both comfy clothes. They make popcorn and linger on the couch eagerly awaits the new show.

During the show suddenly Dora jump off from the couch and ran to the home office. Tomax looks confused, but Maria told him, that Dora was on call duty, he doesn't have to worry about it. A few minutes later Dora came back and told them, that she has to go to the Military base, there is an emergency and her presence is needed at once.

"How long will you stay away?" asked Maria
    "I don't know, it's an insecure line, so they told me nothing." answered Dora.

Dora changed her clothes and wished both a pleasent night.

One hour later, the show was over. Tomax and Maria discussed the plot, the figures and the setting, they weren't sure that the critics were right, but they are both curious about the next episode. Tomax looks through the window and saw the stars. He asked Maria if she would like to stargaze with him, and she agreed.

NYdQ6Qo.png

He shows her some of his favourites stars and planets. "Look, there is the Realm of Magic" he ended. Then the silence came over them.
    He changed his position to see Maria better. "She so beautiful." he thought. "She didn't laughed like the others peoples, when I talk."

Maria stares in to the sky, wondering about what she had heard.
    "Is it true?" she asked uncertain after a while.
    "What do you mean?" answered Tomax.
    "Is there a realm of magic, does magic even exist?"
    "Yes, let me show you."

He show her a trick he has learnt recently, Maria was stunned.
    "Wow, that's amazing." she said. She turns her body to Tomax and looked him just deep in his eyes and didn't say anything.
    Tomax felt tense. "This was a mistake, I've should have shut up my mouth" he thought.

"I'm sorry, I've should go now." He tried to stand up, but Maria grabbed his hand. "No. Please. Stay." she whispered.
    Tomax lay down again. Maria softly removed a strand of hair from his face and lay her hand on his chest.
    "I love you" she said with a gentle smile.
    Tomax blushed. "I can't believe it, it is too good to be true. This is a dream, I will wake up soon."
    "I love you Maria."
    Maria giggled, stroked his face softly. She kissed him gently and smiled again, this time bigger.
    "Please stay here over night."

Cqwbkdj.png

Now, just a view more pictures from this evening.
    6CJl4GI.png
    fWhFi4H.png
    9s42tJt.png
    The next morning she told Dora everything.
    nxKVUKB.png

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@mercuryfoam - I never had that problem before.

@ryttu3k - It's best to show up when Nancy's not home, otherwise Malcolm wouldn't have met Duane or Caleb. The only people he feels more comfortable to be around are his father and Cassandra.

Last time, we left with the Landgraabs, Nancy thought her son brought home a girlfriend, and Malcolm is now in a pickle.

Switched to one of my households: Mister Johnny Zest!
    ALZR0CV.png
    And already he's in a bad mood for no reason. Wonderful...
    Gave him a new look and hairdo.
    HN1lytF.png

To cool off, he went to the Rattlesnake Juice Bar, where he made some new friends, Akira Kibo and the conspiracy guy, Baako Jang.
    nsv7iec.png
    MAVJ4d3.png
    maRR08T.png

Gemma finds Johnny quite charming. Too bad she's a teen. Better luck next time, honey.
    b3O3VHJ.png

The next day, Johnny had a headache from having a drink.
    HXsWHjn.png

After freshening up for the day, Welcome Wagon happened, and Johnny met Holly Alto, who's not in the mood, and some random guy who started having a casual conversation with the fridge.
    gN1bCaM.png
    ruIzjFV.png

Thankfully, his father, Geoffrey, showed up. Finally, someone to talk to than these two boneheads.
    UmSQKw6.png
    puRRS36.png

The same ginger showed up at his place and got away before Johnny could deal with her.
    6Y2f4JR.png
    q5JBilk.png

After work, Johnny was in a lot of stress and was invited to a party at the Ancient Ruins by his dad. With two drinks to loosen up and already a bit tipsy, he noticed a cutie in the party.
    vpQFB7F.png
    2vypcnj.png
    lFkKwiF.png

Johnny embarrassingly tried to impress Diego, using a cheesy pick-up line, but it didn't go so well.
    MLuRdi9.png
    EheFSeN.png

But for some reason, Diego accepted to woohoo with Johnny in the bush.
    YL6kBux.png

This was not pictured because I wasn't expecting all this to happened, but while they were going at it, Emilia Ernest rushed over to the bush they were in. At first, I thought she heard something and went to check it out, but instead she ended throwing up in the bush. She had a bit too much drinks. What a night to remember.

(In the Slice of Life mod, there's actually Drunk Woohoo. Kinda self-explanatory, but your drunk sim would ask anyone (even if they don't have a love bar) and woohoo with them. I should've took the pictures, but I was too busy laughing.)

Checking up on Diego.
    pxdtzVd.png
    Just like Johnny, Diego isn't in the mood either.
    ixYPlyQ.png

But at least he has a reason why.
    iqXXuvg.png

Diego thought back at the party at the Ancient Ruins and hooking up with that goofball. Did he regret making such a childish decision?
    yxQL64N.png

The next day, he got call from Johnny and was asked if he wants to go to GeekCon. He wanted to say no, but decided to go anyway. Maybe then they can clear things up after what happened.
    "Hey man, I know we went ahead of ourselves without knowing each other and stuff, but just to let you...I'm not that kind of person who goes out and mess around with people. I'm actually a fungi."
    Although the pun was pretty bad, but Diego couldn't help but laugh a little.
    5GfFIH3.png

Johnny brought over his dad...who's dressed up as Llama Man. XD
    Qh6LZNR.png

Out of the blue, Diego gave Johnny a rose, wanting to start all over again. And this time, take things nice and easy.
    tzbmKE0.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Daephene
    I love Lily having a second chance in life as an evil siren! The locals of Sulani better be afraid.

@sarabeth2984
    Eww, Mortimer, you can do better than that! Your lady friend looks like a human version of a traffic light.

@ryttu3k
    Thank you!
    I do indeed know who Lilith is going to turn, but it won´t be happening anytime soon. There will be hints who it´s going to be. Until then, Lilith is going to train the vampires she has already turned and work on the master painter aspiration.
    Ah, yes, the poor-poor Alexander Goth who always ages up looking wonky. Those ears would make the Frankenstein monster envious. I am a little tempted to leave Alexander a child forever, because that´s the best version of him. I have set the lenghts of life stages such that babies and toddlers age up whenever I turn the aging on for a couple of days, but no one else does. It´s easier for me to age the kids in CAS, where I can fix the terrible haircuts and outfits right away. Max, Elsa and Lucas have been the only ones to be aged up so far, I am going to age Orange when I age Lorelai.

Mariana´s birthday! u1H20eO.png
    roRadWg.png
    Neither of her biological parents sent her a gift (rude!), though L at least called to wish her happy birthday, something Sergio could not be bothered to do.
    Mariana is best friends with Max and wants to be just like him when she grows up VDdZeeO.png
    I moved them back to Windenburg, because I hate the festivals. They make my game lag so bad that whenever they come around, it becomes nearly unplayable for several sim hours at a time.
    Mistreatment of stuffed animals is a serious problem in Windenburg, animal protection services are required to intervine immediately b0wM7Xz.png
    bLCnge2.png

The life of an ambigiously evil teenage vampire:
    Complain about sunlight CVJ6jP3.png
    Give yourself a pep talk XQ1ZVVN.png
    Do some light reading FTFaBwS.png
    Troll tech forums v5T70A5.png
    Work out GUkue9t.png
    Work on school project Mi43WDd.png
    Dance FraQNYB.png
    Learn from experts mZi0zpH.png
    Spar with your brother fdYVdEK.png
    8ZCIfGP.png
    Inprove your robotics skills GIh9oyp.png
    Be a loving boyfriend wT1olZA.png
    lXOJejv.png
    Dine out AayJw9r.png
    Be a good friend BKO5dW0.png
    Max tried to play a matchmaker between Lucas and Morgan, because he knew that she had a crush on him vMUdOsC.png
    It worked! 3QX7Mmz.png
    The twins birthday! This time, Sergio even remembered to send a present. He is yet to meet Emma and Raphael in person, though. Both kids are born vampires and aged up with tiny fangs.
    Emma ZxpjHJk.png
    Raphael RJPzL7c.png
    Raphael made friends with Loras, possibly over shared hairstyle preference caBllvf.png
    Emma and Wolfgang joined their card game, though Wolfgang was more interested in picking a fight with Loras. Yes, getting into a name-calling contest with a 10-years old makes you look so mature BClmtY9.png
    Max told him to come back when he isn´t angry, because there is not much to be done with Wolffie when he is in one of his moods f5727G2.png
    Could it be that Wolfgang´s bad mood has something to do with the fact that his mother has been secretly dating one Hugo Villareal v0fuu7Z.png
    WmRAfyS.png
    z6Puypl.png
    and now they are going to have a baby together? hwaW4Nd.png
    Also, looks like their little secret won´t be a secret for much longer, because a certain vampire happened to walk by and saw everything 1Fv5eta.png
    Caleb was on a date with his official girlfriend Eva Capricciosa, when he stumbled upon his dear nephew and another of their club members, who had gained a suspicious amount of weight since he last saw her. The delicious scandal! Jt7KTTa.png
    (Also, poor Eva. Not only is her boyfriend a cheater, but he makes her sit outside in freezing weather just so that Mila and Hugo won´t notice him.)
    To be continued...
    Next time: decisions are made and new beginnings are to be had.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm trying to figure out whether 'Help Fix Bad Relationship' is bugged for me...
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you for sharing my post. I don't mind at all, made me smile actually. :) Some might feel the method I used to avoid the bills is cheating, but I don't think so. It's just using resources already available in the game in a creative way to beat the system.

I haven't posted in here for a long time, but I do enjoy reading about what's going on in all of your stories. Warms my heart to see so many having so much fun. Thanks to everyone here for sharing your game play with us and...

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Karababy52
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you for sharing my post. I don't mind at all, made me smile actually. :) Some might feel the method I used to avoid the bills is cheating, but I don't think so. It's just using resources already available in the game in a creative way to beat the system.

I haven't posted in here for a long time, but I do enjoy reading about what's going on in all of your stories. Warms my heart to see so many having so much fun. Thanks to everyone here for sharing your game play with us and...

Happy Simming! <3

Ok cool! I'm glad you didn't mind :wink: And I don't think it's cheating at all! The only drawback I see is that one Sim is using 3 lots, so if that's an issue for a player, it won't work for them. As for me? No problem. I'll give up the space to save on lag And bills! Win win :sweat_smile:

Thanks for checking in on us now and then. The stories you wrote about the women are beautiful. I loved the last one, about the elder lady the most. It was so sweet! Though bittersweet :disappointed:

You could pop in and tell us about your challenges sometimes. You do cool ones!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update of Beach Legacy Jason Momoa + Lia Generation 1

Qf2czVL.png?1

When I jumped into this save file this is what it looked like.

RqB2VGa.png?1

Top floor.

qfxEkTC.png?1

This is toddler Willem. He is named after an actor that starred in Aquaman.

O2OVhlF.png?1

This is child Willem. Only the boys got the green eyes so Amber is out of the running.

bcK5CHc.png?1

This is toddler Dolph having a birthday.

TH79qRe.png?1

This is Dolph as a child.

UlFY1vf.png

Our current lot.

17YRyBn.png

Next time on Beach Legacy Patrick will become a teen! I think this time I won't know who will be heir until they're all teens, but it'll be one of the boys. Amber is out.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! All caught up on comments!! Hope you all are having a great week!
    @angeliqueadelaide -LOL!! I was cracking up at your comment on Sergio Romeo being a “Trashplant” of a human being lol! XD He’s been a pain to my sims lately. I’ve considered letting him playtest my new tiny house build and “cough” the murphy bed :D
    Yeah lol. I was less than impressed with Mortimer’s new love interest. She was dressed horribly and I did not approve of Hugo’s old hairdo. Worst off, she and Bella are coworkers! :( My Bella and Mortimer have been having marital troubles lately. Poor Bella has been trying to patch things up, but I guess he still insists on fooling around with someone else
    So far Griffin is cool with Lucas’s decision. I think he was hoping at least one of his kids would have the vampire trait. He has 4 kids none of them are vampires lol.
    Poor Luna!! Looks like she and Jonathan aren’t a thing anymore. I am glad she dumped him though. Max looks awesome as a teen! I was cracking up at his dark form though! LOL!
    OMG Luna died from laughter lol! I am glad that they were able to bring her back though
    @keidra -I love the poses you have been creating with Ezio and Morgyn! You are so very talented!
    @vancanuckfan86 I enjoyed reading your update with the GilsCarbo family! Rhiannon is looking good with her jogging! Goopy was cracking me up with his antics :) It looks like they had a fun Halloween!
    @chuchuexpress -Shine’s cowplant is so cute lol! I am glad he’s behaving and hasn’t eaten anyone yet! I like Dina’s new haircut:)
    @becka28 -LOL!!! I was laughing at your townie Jim Pickens look-alike (Callmekevin has got to be one of my favorite youtube simmers). Long live Jim Pickens XD
    I am so happy Sylvia got out of the asylum and can now live with Jonah. They are cute together. How are you liking the romantic interactions mod?
    Luisa and Morgyn are such a cute couple! Wait, Morgyn, No! Why?! I have never seen them smack a ring away like that either! They always just push it away! Poor Luisa. Well Morgyn, you shouldn’t be so upset if you said no to the engagement anyway.
    I loved your wedding shots by the way! I was totally surprised by that wedding arch in Brindleton Bay too! I haven’t used it yet…
    No! Stay away from Eliza lol! Ew.
    I was laughing at Simeon in high heels. What’s up with that? All my guys are running around in that same pair lately. I loaded up Griffin’s household and both he and his brother were wearing them. Poor Diego. I am hoping he and Caleb will pair up soon! They would be good for each other. Or buff guy;)
    @beardedgeek -Alejandra is really living it up at university! And congrats on her grades too! I was laughing at her ruing in the buff back from the lake lol!
    Congrats on her graduation too!! I would want to live in Strangerville too. That much snow is a bit much lol!
    @march306 -I like you naming scheme. And I have never heard of Dolph but it needs to be used more commonly! It sounds pretty cool:)
    Lia and Jason are looking really good as adults!
    RAH!!! I love The Dead South band! They are awesome. Perfect name for Scott:)
    Fallon’s and Simeon’s kids are gorgeous! They are perfect combo of both parents. Not going to lie, I was so upset when Simeon aged up to elder:(
    @tixyen -Poor Dec having to see his daughter off on her first day of school. She’s growing up so fast! I am glad that her first day at school went really well and that she had fun:)
    But then I saw what he had done to himself. Declan, what are you doing with your life? :(
    @deafsimmer -Uh oh! Caitlyn is in quite a pickle. I hope they can get out safely!
    @kotekya -Ok, I think Lia Huata’s text to Malcolm has got to be the creepiest one I have ever seen! Is that from a mod? Cassandra, honey, you can do better than Malcolm!!
    @kotekya -I know that Tony has had a very difficult life, and I am so happy that he has Steve now. And then I saw Nick’s lackey :(
    @galacticgal -Oh no! I was hoping that Erik and Tamela would have a relaxing evening out together, but that was apparently not going to happen:(
    OHH! Then he proposed! Awesome:)
    @alwaysasking -I am so happy Diego and Dash are so deeply in love. I hope they can get over their hang ups together. I don’t want that undermining their relationship
    @daephene -I love love lightning slinging evil siren Lily Feng!! She looks amazing!!
    @ryttu3k -Oh poor Alexander….I so love what you did with his makeover! He looks so much better. That hairdo really compliments him well!
    I found Varney the Vampire book on Gutenberg ebook website. Its free to read:)
    Simeon loves working on his programming skills! The geek trait does fill the fun need. I know geeks get very tense if they don’t play videogames or spend time on the computer after several hours as well. The career really suits him, he tends to suffer from bouts of depression so I had to keep him busy. Rachel is also a geek so, they tend to fight over the computer lol!
    I think that is Vidcund. Weirldy enough, he did not come pregnant. I know his brother did! He and Leslie have a son named Silas together. :) I need to red redo their house
    @siliclone -Thanks for the birthday wishes lol!! Yeah, this thread moves so fast, its really hard to keep up! XD
    @simmelina1 Chloe’s toddlers are precious! They have their hands full with 6 kids!
    @daravi -I like Tomax and Maria together! Is he going to try and talk her into become a fellow spellcaster?
    @darkangel1994 -I love your makeover of Johnny Zest! He looks so handsome and edgy :) I hope he and Diego have a nice romance in their future!

What holiday would be the most important and fun for witches and vampires alike? Why..HALLOWEEN! Rachel and Simeon Silversweater are preparing for an epic Spooky Party.
    They have the front of the house all decorated Ldg4RUF.png
    Rachel had been cooking all day. They had the food under control. The boys are super excited for the holiday qKXIKjt.png
    Kirk has been drawing fall and Halloween crafts all day TLknMQl.png
    Time to carve pumpkins! Kirk loves to carve his eVyOV1g.png
    Rachel found some time too 8jeCWxD.png
    Simeon and Lucas try their hand at it as well DYpCSKZ.png
    The results of the pumpkin carving!
    Rachel’s on the left. Kirk was a cockeyed smiling pumpkin. It looked good! xnQEepv.png
    And then….Simeon and Lucas. The one with the giant hole in it is Simeon’s lol.
    It was supposed to be a cat BGCqtkE.png
    The trick or treaters start arriving to the Wizard’s house. They all got a good scare. 6DBpw0l.png
    UT2J9o3.png
    DnfKwEL.png
    td9Qfjk.png
    The first guest to arrive was Griffin. It was cool. They had just changed into costume. He swooped in as a bat and gave Lucas a huge hug (Griff was dressed as Darth Maul) TiqEj7j.png
    I guess he was definitely ok with his son curing himself of vampirism and becoming a wizard instead hdbyIGi.png
    Rocky, Rachel’s teen brother came over to visit too. He and Lucas share a funny video jVe0kTF.png
    Joanna Morecombe, Griffin’s little sister makes her appearance. She gives Rachel a fun scare yxlz9XB.png
    1CEWiMs.png
    Boba Fett (Simeon) was wondering if these were their only guests InWNnBz.png
    Rachel added some zest to their punch fountain to make it taste better UDWL4xi.png
    Simeon’s friend Morgyn Ember and Susan Sto Helit show up finally! Susan just had their baby. Morgyn decided to come incognito as a ninja lol TKgG97a.png
    Picard kept himself busy with blocks fzbnUtG.png
    Kirk was obsessed with pumpkins! CqsS6iS.png
    Suddenly I get a music sting!!
    Morgyn decided to propose to Susan (I thought I had married them lol. Guess not!)
    ocxe6e8.png
    Fy4Q1ww.png
    At least take off the mask lol
    1BZ9SRI.png
    How romantic! LOL 6LTmYlH.png
    They then proceeded to..ahem..jump in the shower 0KgXkON.png
    That was an EPIC party lol.

But maybe not as EPIC as Griffin’s Holiday Party….
    Well everyone was doing well. Little Maximus has Jo wrapped around his little finger XD
    wJPinLj.png
    She thinks he’s adorable 7pTCLxw.png
    And he totally is:)
    7vqnAlN.png
    Lisette is becoming quite the diva CptoaFZ.png
    Griffin is totally excited about the upcoming party. Its infectious QH95qkl.png
    All he does is talk about it yihtxK0.png
    His brother Barnaby loves to decorate bhNP3OT.png
    They had started the day before. I think I went a little overboard but it was fun lol mUWsCFg.png
    3uNBuoz.png
    They started carving pumpkins that morning bdUajDE.png
    Lisette was a pro at this when she was a kid Dwf0rju.png
    Even the guys are into it! FartD3T.png
    The first trick or treaters start showing up! S5lgJwq.png
    Shortly followed by the guests. Delphine Angua (she’s a lone vampire out on her own) shows up as an astronaut. Jo greets her at the door JWcOC3P.png
    Lucas Munch comes too! He gives his half-sister Lisette a hug iW1tj8n.png
    Lisette’s crush Skyler comes by too KUAWhNJ.png
    Simeon drops in! Barnaby twirls into his pirate costume. He looks quite fetching! I don’t know who the cheerleader is. ImQY3jG.png
    Dayum! Griffin twirled into his Spartan Costume. He may have to start wearing this more often. KwKqXQ9.png
    Jo’s alien husband Vincent went as smuggler v7uV6sV.png
    He’s the first alien Simeon has met. Simeon was actually pretty angry about it
    People were settling in well M2G3h21.png
    The dude sitting next to Griffin is Vlad deMagpyr a young vampire from Forgotten Hollow. Natalie and Marla went as princesses of course MgCIItS.png
    Don came as a zombie! He was depressed. So Vincent cheered him up with a sparring session (maybe also, stay-away-from-my-wife-Jo-or-else sparring session) Cz6TkAv.png
    I was laughing at Lisette's mermaid derp moment in the background lol!
    vu7Vfi4.png
    That seemed to do the trick Z2b6JQ3.png
    Joanna’s coworker Loki Beaker came over. He was in a foul temper. Someone was autonomously watching a zombie movie too lol!!!
    FquVfuI.png
    Griffin tried to cheer him up gypyirf.png
    But that didn’t work. Loki yelled at him QIsFk1o.png
    Griff used his vampire powers to “persuade” him to leave
    Bjorn showed up!!! 3TyVE77.png
    The guys give him a few training sessions and some friendly sparring
    egj8Fky.png
    89sNwfd.png
    ehi6Izd.png
    What must the neighbors think
    Barnaby obliges too VcUSb2p.png
    Its all in good fun 8hwFvke.png
    By this point, Simeon was seething!! He had the very angry moodlet due to the government not Jo thought it would be a good idea if she might duel him on a friendly level. She figured it might calm him down (Rachel told her he loves to win and is very competitive)
    They follow with a showdown in the street! Everyone gathers outside FVSbJr0.png
    Jo has really good form sFTrgxF.png
    But Simeon blocks well uYtzskK.png
    Vlad deMagpyr is impressed!
    Lol, the look on Lisette’s face N9FMp6Y.png
    I did not expect her to win!!! CyUpkas.png
    VCb4Nf8.png
    Everyone went home an hour later

The next day is Day of the Dead/Remembrance.
    Griffin takes Lisette to the ancient Windenberg Cemetery. They needed to put Lisette’s mother to rest finally. It was time. It had been several years. Lisette’s mother Irene was hit by lightning and died when she was very small. They mourn her one last time rDoLyo2.png
    Then release her spirit oPNahhb.png

The Silversweaters do the same. Lucas and Wolfgang mourn over Mila one last time. And release her spirit to the netherworld OnBcbjJ.png
    NnEBOIF.png
    Rachel offers condolences 4CsAw1q.png
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    edited March 2020
    It seems that Mortimer had enough not only of his now ex-wife, but of his kids too.
    So he packed his stuff and now lives in seclusion in Sulani!
    Doing well, it seems!

3PtNYST.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, I can see how that might be a problem for some, especially those that are running out of or have already used all the lots available in game. It's not a problem for me either since I rarely ever play with more than one household per save file.

Aww, thank you for saying that! Iris and Leonardo were a very special couple. I enjoyed sharing a little about their story in that thread. I'll think about sharing in here some times with what goes on in my gameplay/challenges, thanks for asking! I love doing challenges! So much fun! :)
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    The rest of the age-ups! The two kids, Nani and Evie, turned out fine - they needed some clothing fine-tuning and to have their hair fixed (both aged up with completely straight hair), and Nani did originally have elf ears, but otherwise, not too bad.

Here are Evie (with her toddler look for comparison) and Nani:

5XWWkGJ.jpg
    tIde8vy.jpg

Christie... ehh, needed a bit of an intervention, heh.

ZiZzhSM.png

Proportions were kind of odd, and of course, there's that enormous mouth, eyebrows, and lack of glasses. Other than that, she wasn't too bad off. At least she had a chin, too. Also, her traits were very odd - she had gone from the creative/artsy ones to Active with the Bodybuilder aspiration! (And Clumsy, which... yeah.) I changed them to Creative and Paranoid (she grew up in Strangerville!). She's now an introverted, arty early teen who wants to explore the truth of the world through art. Eventually, she's also going to get into hacking!

bWlfopf.jpg

@Becka28 Simeon is fab in those shoes, okay ;D Poor Diego, he's not having a good time! You know, I can see this nice slow burn developing between him and Caleb? Like that whole... they're hanging out, and suddenly realise that there are some distinctly non-friendship-y feelings in there or something?

@DeafSimmer poor Tamara :( That must be terrifying for her. 'would be considered illegal' you don't say!

@AlwaysAsking I posted to that thread even before it got the highlight ;D And oh my, Dash and Diego's pond is gorgeous!

@DarkAngel1994 your Johnny is adorable! He does seem to be having a pretty rough time, though, oof. Glad the party was a bit more fun, Emilia's, uh, addition aside! XD;; Aww, I hope they do well together, that could be a fun relationship!

@AngeliqueAdelaide that works! I look forward to it! And the three girls aged up okay, even if Christie needed some editing. I think the only current children left to age to teen are Orange, Tane, and Olivia? And all the premade toddlers have aged up, so I just have the Bheeda twins, Lief Bjergsen, and the two Curious kids to age up to child (although there are already quite a few new babies around! The Sigworths have a little girl named Zoe now).

Poor Mariana, her biological parents are terrible :( Max seems to be doing decently! Maybe he'll learn to be a nicer person? Emma and Raphael are cuties! You know what, I don't entirely blame Wolfgang for being grumpy, Hugo is very young for Mila XD;; I wonder how many comments she'll get about how good she is about babysitting her grandchild? Poor Eva, she looks cold!

@Karababy52 I love your icon <3

@sarabeth2984 thanks! Yeah, the military one he aged up with was just... no. Thanks for finding the book, I'll have a read of it! It's good that Simeon has something that keeps him happy and focused, yeah! And oh weird, maybe I downloaded a different set of the brothers? Because both Pascal and Vidcund were definitely pregnant when I started with them!

Looks like a great party! I love both Leia and Vader getting a spook from the candy bowl. Like father, like daughter ;) Glad Griffin is cool with Lucas changing to a spellcaster! Aww, go Morgyn and Susan! (...Although really, that's not their shower XD) I am legitimately unsure if Bjorn is dressed as a pizza guy or if he actually has that as a new job. The Day of the Dead stuff is very sweet.

@ArcherDK I mean, sometimes you just gotta chill on the beach!
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @ryttu3k Absolutely! But he, like, lives there now :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    @ryttu3k Thank you! I made it from a drawing by an amazing artist who goes by creativesharka on Twitter. The original drawing is posted in the comments section of my profile page if you'd like to check it out. :)
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984
    Thank you. Both sims are a cute couple, I think and yes, that is the plan. I didn't know how I could descibe this path otherwise, if he wasn't there. Maybe it would have been with books again. But I like this way better. The game help me with this, he had always stare and smiled to her. :)

Before this story happened, he asked her for a date, but this was difficult in due of her celebrity status. Paparazzi and Fans everywhere, Thorne came there to and started to flirt with her. I make her incognito and this helped her a little bit. In the end it was a fair date. :D
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    A week with the Cox family in Pleasant Town...

We start the week with a family meeting as Kennedy and Christy plan to expand the house to better fit the whole family. The extension is a work in progress.
    49650603576_f3c9be02f7_c.jpg
    49650595076_9e02560889_c.jpg
    49650593896_63a8193c02_c.jpg

Before the snow fell and Gregory turns into a teenager - father and son had a nice competitive game of basketball. There was a lot of passion in this game.
    49650875722_f170c8ea37_c.jpg

And then the snow fell and of course it snowed all week. I'm pretty sure the sun doesn't exist in Pleasant Town.
    49650874647_b27d6b61f0_c.jpg

It was time for Gregory to age into a teenager where he rolled the Perfectionist trait to go with the Self Assured trait. My goodness did he age up well! He is very fit from all the basketball and soccer he plays. He also loves being outside and going to sporting events. He has a softer side and often writes in his journal where he confides in himself that all he wants is a steady girlfriend.
    49650059838_10d3df7eab_c.jpg

Even though Gregory and Phillip are furthest in age they love spending time outside together. They both love being in the snow and can often be found building snowmen or hurling snowballs at one another. This is Flurry the monocle loving snowman.
    49650873217_7c8c4077b0_c.jpg
    49650872482_bf2d5754fa_c.jpg

Cassandra really enjoys going to History Club with Anne Tellerman, Anika Deppiesse and Rohan Deppiesse. They are currently researching the founding members of Pleasant Town.
    49650871832_2ba454777e_c.jpg

Even though Peter Tellerman and Gregory are into different things they are still the best of friends. They can often be found at the local university hangout playing darts or foosball on Friday and Saturday evenings.
    49650057338_63bc9a4091_c.jpg
    49650596941_6f7d88698c_c.jpg

A day before the rotation was due to end it was Cassandra's time to age up into teenager. And she also grew up big (Gregory is the only kid who hasn't so far). This is just getting irritating as I watch what they eat and I don't want all the kids to be big. So off to the gym she went and next rotation she will have to go to lose some weight...anyways....Cassandra rolled the Genius trait to go along with her Good trait. She loves school and wants to know everything. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up.
    49650054823_a45071ec71_c.jpg
    49650051798_b455090e25_c.jpg

Saturday night and all the kids are either out with friends or in bed. Kennedy and Christy enjoy some time in front of their imaginary fireplace.
    49650050598_c701128338_c.jpg

That is all for the Cox family and the Carr family will be up next. Thanks for reading :) !
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Mmkay so I'm the worst I know but nice to get back to the thread just busy I want to do a million things and have time for six lol, though I am back all the same and I hope you like the nonsense I've prepared.

First......uh I forgot who I conned Mephisto from with cookies but I had to give him a clone to play things out how I wanted, he's retired death at least he is with me and was living with his companion Celeste (a witch) and their dog Angel (doggo version of Eric, the phantom) but before that I shall comment on some things here cause I shortened it but it's still quite a few pics so that post will be long enough.
    @Keidra that is such a mood pic such a pretty sim, though I don't know if the face is just highschool student that has "I met a karen" all over it. I'll just assume everyone knows what a karen is and say they are just the worst sort of person and far too many of them get their way...lol. Ezio's stance there 'don't be jealous.' That last pic it's like that's the witches version of a 3d printer Ezio is making more Morgyns...
    @Koteyka they are just too darling together, it's so sweet seeing them come back together like that, like Steve and Tony weren't in danger it's just family being family <3 Then it ends with someone that can just go get eaten by a kraken or something lol.

@Tixyen a cute family <3 ha bun-bun day I really like seeing the kids and such go easter egg hunting it's such a little thing but it's cute, the house is perfect for them too.
    @AlwaysAsking They do seem to compliment one another, for now I suppose or forever? No more drama?? Hard to say if you read more you know what you want Diego. I feel like he's feeling guilty because the desire hasn't gone away he just has more self respect or not hard to say with them. It was best that Dash learned the truth and could step back and fix his life, at least a bit with his dramatics it's like the first time he realized that life isn't all doom and gloom or puppies and sugar cookies. Mmhmm, maybe they need a vacation and he needs to break up with Diego then get back together with him with them both agreeing to dump that part of the past in the trash. I feel like Diego's friend was wrong they get hurt and recover you can't say x will be sad a so don't say anything and that's all...you know you say it doesn't fit story wise but it does perhaps more as a dream sequence that's what Dash doesn't want to admit and why he goes back to who introduced him to who he thinks is perfect without being perfect so many thoughts, nice as usual though ha.
    @sarabeth2984 always nice to catch up with the silversweaters and crew I love them I do.
    @Becka28 I like the second wedding the most for some reason, that third guy, what a mess that is that's how Eliza always came off to me back in the beginning where one of the bad bugs seemed to have hold of people. Though it's interesting I love her and love to hate her, Bob too, ah Diego, so pretty and yet so unlucky I wonder if you'll give him someone just out of pity :D
    @ArcherDK getting 'most interesting man in the world' vibes, "When things go wrong I don't just party..I don't just celebrate...I celebarty, with the best company I could have, me."
    @ryttu3k ooooh I love all the outfits.

Alright now I'm gonna upload my chosen pics and show you what the family I mentioned has been up to.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited March 2020
    Update on 100 Babies Colby Generation 2

WdOTpct.png?1

Jewel has a birthday. She is named after the singer from the 90's named Jewel. Her father is Alika Kahananui

zFwP2yC.png?1

This is child Jewel.

adVdPYm.png?1

Emma has a young adult birthday.

She is moved out.

Her father was Duane Talla.

lhB6sg7.png?1

Bye Bye Emma. Emma is named after Baby Spice from the Spice Girls.

kNuMm9U.png?1

Colby announces to Angela Pleasant she is pregnant with her child. This is the first same sex parents baby.

KIf85Tf.png?1

This is Melanie. She is also named after a Spice Girl. Her father is Cameron Fletcher and she is a twin.

Xhp7lpC.png?1

This is her twin brother. He is Chad named after Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers.

vsZiM8p.png?1

This is twins Scott and Dave's birthdays. Dave named after Dave Navarro and Scott named after Scott Pringle from The Dead South.

PjgvVD0.png?1

LFd0NDU.png?1

This is Scott.

iW00WQx.png?1

This is Dave.
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2020
    morgyneziosleeping.png

morgyneziosleeping2.png

Some things don't change.

I love how nobody asks anything about the hint at the giant bomb right there in chapter 2, that's amazing, I love it.
    Also I did finally figure out this newfangled fancy Instagram thing, so I have one now, random junk gets posted to it, mostly my random edits. lespritdemort

@ryttu3k
    Tbh, normie!Ezio coulda been so much worse lol I'm still like you look so WEIRD stop it.
    And... yup. Aine... ... had some issues, if that wasn't obvious by now lmao I'm still having a slightly hard time imagining sweet little Ezio taking her down but listen he turns into a friggin m o n s t e r if you mess with Morgyn, so I'm also surprised he didn't... ... which, to be fair, is probably only because I didn't let him. So there's that. Eventually, I'm sure, he will have his opportunity to go from shy little goth boy to SPARTAAAAA in .3 seconds, and it will be wild.

@sarabeth2984
    Thank you! I spend way too much time on them idk, but they keep popping into my head. xD

@RedDestiny92
    LOL 3D printer, I like that.
    But making Morgyns on demand is kind of a terrifying thought and I can go into some Wild things with that one but I will refrain. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Keidra I thought you might at least a little lol, terrifying or quite possibly the best thing ever? Hmmm we'll see about that, lol well now I'm curious what your stories would be for that :D
    Hl73R3q.png
    Mephisto clone outside of game...the only Mephisto my game knows...kay moving on.

Life of an unspoken couple..
    He has a much harder time watching his behavior around Celeste, and she certainly wasn't the only woman he was allowed to speak to just his favorite one....and he was picking up what she was putting down too.
    DHsi6Nv.png
    Pfft don't be jealous cause no one likes you.
    jSCYn0p.png
    I love this one...that is all
    fbI0Qfn.png
    M3WfNii.png
    Sharing a ride of determination...
    zev3Y3L.png
    Then I saw this, i thought maybe he was reacting to an invisible toddler and broken but he promptly got back on his aquazip and headed for shore then I saw that moodlet that some sims get when they are afraid of the water. He tried for Celeste but apparently it was still a little too much for him...you cinnamon roll you.
    3okkvD8.png
    Celeste came to comfort him..

"Better now?" she asked.

"Much... <3 "
    [/spoiler]
    Now it was at this point I thought maybe Angel was lonely so I did what anyone would do and saved to go make a companion for him which landed us Songbird, naturally based on Christine....

The fam getting bigger....also the cutest thing with dogs I don't think I've seen before
    iDwStM5.png
    Of course they had no issue hint hint they belong together even in sim dog form and I'll hear nothing else on it...
    "ah my love how I've missed you, finally tire of Raoul?"

"Who?"
    >:)
    lNdtAkM.png
    After I got the notifcation she was expecting she went over to bark at him a bit and give him kisses like she wanted to tell him which since they "talk" she had.

"This day could not get any better, soon we'll be parents you've made me so happy."

"No singing?"

"I only do that to harass Mephisto."

"Please Angel..."

"Very well..."

hehe.
    FJtwLNj.png
    When your dog is done with everyone and everything...that includes you.
    yERiozm.png
    Songbird is quite certain if they remain distracted she could get that whole plate and not just table scraps.

....moving on.

Trouble in paradise...
    BGilutb.png
    Mephisto had been in something of a foul mood since he woke up and tried to hide from Celeste but she wasn't having it.

"What's the matter Mephi..?"

"Not a thing.....I just need a nap."

She was quiet for a moment before she heard him sigh and get out of bed knowing full well he couldn't make her leave that way.
    w7iJysD.png
    "I just don't feel well, I think I ate too much or something."

"Why don't I make some tea for you, we could...."

He grit his teeth in no mood for her bubbly ways.

"Look can you just get out of my face for now, I can't take anymore of you." he growled.

"But...."

"If you expect I'll remain in this folly of a relationship with you you'll do as you're told otherwise when you leave don't come back."
    5Iz6V6a.png
    ...of course he felt bad almost as soon as he knew what he was going to say.
    om95Iwt.png
    her expression and silence sealed the deal though.
    ylwpCfa.png
    Guilt grew a lot stronger with the slam of the door.

"....Wait Celia I...."
    IMbHHfI.png
    Though he missed her, may be hard to see but there is a tiny blob that is her retreating form there in the distance she wasn't having it.

"I messed up Angel."

"Really? I hadn't noticed she seemed soooo happy to leave."

He rolled his eyes...he preferred the singing.
    u45xy7q.png
    OjPUTra.png
    Sometime later she returned to find Songbird waiting for her she was so clearly concerned for her.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"I'm fine just needed to clear my head I'm not entirely sure what I did."

"Ah my dear, it's not so simple most likely you didn't do anything he was just being difficult....and it's the difficult that need the love the most, no?"

She smiled slightly.

"I suppose so."

"More than suppose, you came back after all, and in record time I might add."

She huffed but didn't disagree as she went to get some more food for her friend.
    5erVEsZ.png
    Interrupted by Angel who was probably promising to bite Mephisto..or something from the look on his face they are very expressive doggos lol.
    1tpVKA8.png
    "Here...let me sing for you the song of my people."

lol
    zxXegHk.png
    Mephisto woke from his nap and as he heard Celeste he went to talk to her only to stop hearing her speak to someone else...Makoa, who was this man and why did she have to know him. Was she mad enough to replace him just like that? Perhaps a little dramatic but that was his mood all the same. He stood there until Makoa left but he didn't get to ask her much as they were alerted by Songbird it was time for puppies.
    VaIQIuZ.png
    I thought they both were girls and named them Tune and Jewel, the white-spotted one is Tune.
    jiuSeB3.png
    They were delighted by immediate attention Songbird wanted to watch but Angel who had been a spaz all day running in and out tired himself out and was sleeping on the porch tsk tsk.
    itfMXQO.png
    As they let the pups play it was time to make up he waited for her to sit before he joined her.

"Now what's this for?" she teased.

"I'm sorry...for being short with you.."

She chuckled.

"Hmmm what an interesting idea."

"Celeste..."

"I'm not mad it's alright."
    CBamece.png
    He didn't think so but it was nice he wasn't alone...or as alone as you can be with for dogs while one of them sprints through your house for no reason.

What's bugging Mephi..
    GWfxwW3.png
    Mephisto was eager to find out what was wrong with him, and excited too...
    POmZtxK.png
    He woke Celeste to tell her and Songbird chose then to come to them.

"Now about that song of my people, there is a second verse!"

tVveDIn.png
    once she chased out one of her puppies he sat next to Celeste who had been fairly quiet.

"Celia...?" he asked.

"That does explain a few things though I suppose we have something to take care of now."

"Yes.....?"

"Why don't I...oh what do they say..make an honest man out of you?"

He blushed about as much as he could.

"....Did you just...ask me to marry you?"

"Did I stutter?"

She's either her own version of smooth or a try hard and I just love her either way lol.

"I suppose not....I will."

Like she figured he would.
    Lax86vJ.png
    She thought to talk to the village cheif who insisted she had something nice for Mephisto to wear as it was one thing to dress simply day to day but one didn't show up without a shirt to their own wedding...she wasn't sure he owned one.

Naturally it didn't go that smoothly.

"And to what do we owe the honor of your visit?"

"Pfft honor....don't be silly we are part of the island as you are...and we come to you as just a man woman and a new addition we'd like to properly join...if you would."
    she noticed all too well.

Were they asking for her blessing? She couldn't be sure, but she was giving it they were happy couple that bothered no one even as the most well known hermits they could be it was true.

"I might be able to help you, if he puts on a shirt for the ceremony."

"What's wrong with this?" he asked.

"It's a special day child, don't you want to look pretty for Lady Celeste?" He 'blushed' again and she grinned.

"We'll meet again in the morning dears, and congratulations."

"Thank you <3 "
    I took them around to meet some of the other sims to have guests and now we get to why I needed this at all I just wanted to test Myshuno Meadows after I redid it, works fine and he knows he looks just that too.

A wedding...
    9N77kv0.png
    a6UxymL.png
    tfI4666.png
    He just looks so happy about it.
    Hp0lWlG.png
    UboMsae.png
    yHf0A28.png
    nLiwpEp.png
    She smiles but her face says she misses a time when her husband was openly affectionate now they just exist together, she hopes it lasts for them.

The extra bride and groom pics just cause, the doggos didn't come they were busy singing to their children...
    FqGXGyQ.png
    QreiNIM.png
    bRs6cgB.png
    EvwJoKa.png

"You really have to stop looking at me like that..."

"Why is it making you blush under that make up? Let me see."

He huffed.

"Not on your life...." he paused.

"I thought you were blind...?"

"My eyes glow, you think I can't use them at all? That's weird...hubby."

Now he was defintely hiding a blush under that make up somewhere and he couldn't even get close to telling her how beautiful she looked this shyness wouldn't do to him this was his wife but she knew all too well it was all over his painted face and she found him adorable

oh oh and the remodel if you wanted to see.
    pvLWQgf.png
    nRcTxxd.png
    8SHT05Q.png
    Mnd8Kko.png
    It was raining when they got there so they couldn't use the outdoor stuff at least I wasn't going to let them anyhow
    :p took two edits but I got what I wanted...
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top