Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @Becka28
    Nooo Blarfy! Aside from the weird emotions, how else did the uninstalling of mods affect your game?

@sarabeth2984
    hahaha, yes, eat more spicy foods, Don, eat them all!

Also, thank you! I'm just about to update the thread now actually.

@Simmelina1
    Wow, Jean has very good genes. Heh.

-
    The house is ready. It's just a matter of Luise gaining a little more net worth before I place it down.

-

Small Update:
    j8kFaly.png
    "Come now, meine vogelchen. I think we can all agree we've had a very excitable Harvestfest, our first one at that, and these next few weeks will be even more nerve-wracking for your Vati und Mutti, ja?"

Luise is very affectionate when it comes to her daughter. She can only hope Dino would be the same.

h92S9no.png
    Renata could only imagine the horror she'd have to go through if her parents are this lovey-dovey. It seems she inherited her mother's traditionalism at romance. By the way, she grew up to be "Independent" and that would really help her skill gaining.

l0M8gj4.png
    "Here, I'll entrust you with this key. So long as you have it, you are free to come and go in this house as you please even when we marry. All I ask is that this will never touch another woman's hand."

9Id64u5.png
    Luise seems to be happy that Dino is at least being a good father to Renata while she's focused on bringing the paycheck in. As far as she knew, it displayed good qualities of responsibility being a father. "Mind taking care of her for awhile? I need to finish this article for next week." She knew Dino was unemployed though, and couldn't help just worry a little. Being a father was one thing; being a breadwinner was another. Hopefully when they do marry, 'and we will...I hope.' Dino would finally be on a payroll, or at least on commissions as an artist.

DPdelSb.png
    Luise finally takes a well deserved break after taking care of Renata alone for so long.

hQBSwV5.png
    During all that time, Dino cultivated Renata's interest to learn. The girl displayed some form of aptitude with flashcards, and he couldn't help but wonder who will she follow after, her artistic father or practical mother.

I8WW7Jh.png
    Moments of affection.

FW3mTL0.png
    After one of his visiting days, he actually tucked her in and read her s bedtime story.

isqxQqC.png
    He seems to be deep in thought though. Is it pride from being a father, apprehension to finally commit and put down roots, simple fatigue, or all three or none of the above?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @sarabeth2984 don't apologize, you just made my night! I had no idea about Straud's House but I lurve DND lore...in fact I have one of the first edition Dieties and Demigods that has Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser in it (I was a lifelong Fritz Lieber fan til I read his last Swords Against... book, which was published fairly recently, and wouldn't recommend it, as it turns Mouser into a sick mutha.)

And thanks for the recommendation of Dracula, I can't wait. And you know what? I hate Twilight and don't mind admitting it. Other people can like it and I don't think there's anything wrong with having a different opinion. I like anchovies and bossa nova. :)
    I'll take your warning seriously about the Anne Rice since we seem to have a lot in common for tastes. I'm nearly done with Interview, so I'll see what I think of Louis, but so far, I wonder if Anne Rice couldn't conceive of power being compatible with sensitivity. Because Louis doesn't follow through on his convictions, but rolls over at the slightest feint. And then wrings his hands over it. Oh... I just realized some of the same things I dislike in Louis even though I'm cheering for him, bug me about Caleb Vatore's persona: well-meaning but wishy-washy, lacking conviction. Trying really hard to pull him out of that by his own hooks in my story though. He has to grow or perish. I guess Louis is your classic neurotic, whereas Lestat is his foil, the narcissistic sociopath. Hmm..still yucky.

Any time you want to let your nerd flag fly, I'll be giving the LLAP salute. :D
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    A slightly silly Simsta update, for those who are following! Caleb starts his therapy homework (feat. Johnny).

@Keidra um scuse me Morgyn and Ezio are far too adorable and it is simply not fair. (I also really want to poke Morgyn's stomach but I know I'd get set on fire if I did.)

@Becka28 ...rough-looking place. Good luck to them and I hope they're able to get a roof and a toilet! Ooh, the plant collection is looking great! You can get to Sixam with a rocket upgrade (available at level 10 on the rocket science skill), don't have to be a scientist for it.

That Malcolm makeover is spooky. They're not identical (I play Johnny enough that I can pick up the differences), so it's giving this very... Uncanny Valley kind of thing.

@AngeliqueAdelaide he's terrible, seriously. I can't fully explain Luna's major issues on the forums but he definitely didn't help her mental health :-\ She's going to have an uphill battle getting back to some kind of normalcy with Sofia and Cass. And man, sounds like it's full of drama there! I'm not quite sure what to do with Wolfgang either, he's just sort of... drifting. Maybe send him to uni. He hangs out with Morgan a lot, who's doing much the same. Gunther is writing and Lucas is still in school, and both are trying to support Mila as best they can. The Bjergsens also have a toddler boy too, his name is Leif. Honestly not sure what Sergio and Joaquin are doing, although Joaquin is ever-present at raves (as are Dominic and Candy).

@DeafSimmer happy birthday to Elsa and Trey! Heh, I bet Abel is glad his little sister ended up so (relatively) normal. Cass looks so pretty <3 Is she a spellcaster here? She'd get on well with Sylvia, I think.

Poor Marco and Vicki :-\ I hope they and Caitlyn are able to get out eventually, it's a bad place for them all.

@SharkCat no dice, alas! The URL looks like it got caught up in that annoying auto-censor. Poor Cass, I hope it improved after that!

@Smellincoffee ouch, three weeks! We lost internet for five days after a storm, and that was bad enough! Also, punk rock Cass is fantastic!

@AlwaysAsking all good! <3 But yeah, it is a lot of trauma. I made a psychologist for him out of one of my existing vampires, Conor (he and his hubby are on the Gallery here, and I cheated in a distinguished degree in Psychology for him, haha), and he has an office in Willow Creek. I have this lot and there's a bunch of space above the cafe, so I gave him an office there! Willow Creek (in my world) is a good few hours by train from San Myshuno, but Caleb only goes once a month.

@Nushnushganay "(or was it "God" but either way, Anne Rice had him off by about a century and he wasn't even the vampire!)" Implying Anne Rice is grounded anywhere remotely in reality ;) (Seriously. Look up her response to the reviews for Blood Canticle on Fanlore. It's a 1,220-word single paragraph of anger and entitlement.) And if you think IWTV is florid, man, be glad you haven't read the later books. She fired her editor after Queen of the, uh, Dratted. Which, incidentally, is the point where I started going, "Um, this is objectively terrible?" and stopped reading. Please never fire your editor.

"And this book is most certainly written -- every word of it -- by me. If and when I can't write a book on my own, you'll know about it. And no, I have no intention of allowing any editor ever to distort, cut, or otherwise mutilate sentences that I have edited and re-edited, and organized and polished myself. I fought a great battle to achieve a status where I did not have to put up with editors making demands on me, and I will never relinquish that status. For me, novel writing is a virtuoso performance. It is not a collaborative art."

Jiminy cricket!

Also, I haven't read it personally, but The Vampyre by John Polidori predates Dracula by decades, and was started on that same Dark And Stormy Night in Villa Diodati that Shelley started Frankenstein. Might be interesting comparing it to both its contemporary (Frankenstein) and its successor (Dracula)! It's considered to be the very first modern vampire story, of an apparent aristocrat who preys upon the high-bred.

@SiliClone I. I love it.

@sarabeth2984 I haven't tried that mod, no! And just to comment-eavesdrop on your comment eavesdropping, don't worry, you didn't miss much with Vampire Chronicles XD I can see some influence where Caleb might have been a bit inspired by Louis, unfortunately, and probably a bit by Twilight, yes. 'Vatore' does seem to have come straight from the Vampire Diaries' Salvatores, though!

Aww, nice to see Rachel and Simeon again! Kirk and Picard are cuties. Poor Lucas, that first turning sounds pretty awful! I feel he'd get on well with my Caleb, really not liking how vampirism hits his traits (Foodie, for Caleb). A cure works well for him, though, yeah. Wow, Rachel is a fantastic duellist! Oh dear, poor Simeon, though!

@Dust_Bunny2010 Dino seems to be doing well. Here's hoping that he's able to keep with it!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2020
    03-07-20-9-03-57-PM.jpg

03-07-20-9-04-06-PM.jpg

I'm not saying what this is for. But I need ya'll to understand why I'm dead. This pose absolutely killed me. I HATE posing fingers off the axes, it is the most grating thing ever.

Random pose-creating pro-tip, to prevent the eyelashes from clipping in poses where the eyes are fully closed, move the upper lid outward away from the eye just a slight little bit.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    We spend our last week of the fall in Pleasant Town with the GilsCarbo family. Oddly enough, they also were the winners of Halloween week during the last fall rotation...what are the chances?

I sent Rhiannon out jogging almost daily to try and lose some weight. I just felt the large body she grew into as a teen didn't suit her face. By the end she had lost some and that will probably be the end of her jogging career.
    49637500223_8a0456ef2d_c.jpg
    49638018396_395cb9a11d_c.jpg

While Rhiannon was off jogging, Goopy was busy playing the guitar through Sandy. It must have worked because Goopy managed to max out the guitar skill while doing so.
    49638026911_601baba8a3_c.jpg

Rhiannon invited Farrah Sims over after school one day to give her all her Voidcritter cards. Rhiannon had outgrown them and since Farrah was collecting them she figured they might as well be put to good use. She could only find a Christmas box to use.
    49637497728_85c752d786_c.jpg

Sandy loves harassing Sims and trolling the forums and was able to max out her mischief skill by doing so.
    49638299402_49e6a73f1b_c.jpg

Goopy being his crazy self and showering in the rain like no one is looking.
    49638298787_3e5848b2f3_c.jpg

On Friday evening there was a spice festival that came to town. Rhiannon decided to go with her best friends, Farrah Sims and Jennifer Long. It was a bit chilly so they were sure to dress warmly.
    49637495183_2b713a05c8_c.jpg

There was a slight malfunction with the festival lighting which had them hanging out in the dark for a bit. Rhiannon and Farrah took this time to try out the Samosas. Rhiannon loved them but Farrah wasn't such a big fan.
    49637494278_b721e49e7e_c.jpg

Finally the lighting was restored. Rhiannon and Farrah headed over to the sample table to try out some of the other foods that were being offered.
    49638021611_1d24bb1089_c.jpg

While Rhiannon was at the spice festival there was an imaginary fire at the GilsCarbo house. Goopy brought out the fire extinguisher while Sandy watched on with amusement.
    49638020506_6995f3ccd3_c.jpg

Finally it was Halloween, Goopy's favourite holiday. The whole family dressed up as Space Villians and handed out candy.
    49637490983_b1801bdecd_c.jpg
    49637491588_1581465c3a_c.jpg

That was the week with the GilsCarbo family. Next up will be the Cox family. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read the Pleasant Town update.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    @sarabeth2984, page 627.
    Yes, they did! I had to summon Roddy in order for him to join Shine on SIxam.

First screenshot is going to be this, Benjamin bonding with his bees!
    03-07-20_11-54-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Social media and cowplants
    Chloe hopped onto her social media account and posted an update:
    03-07-20_12-02-04%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    There were some positive comments. Chloe noticed however, that there were a few more not so nice comments than usual:
    03-07-20_12-02-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me, my backside!' Chloe muttered. She was one of those sims who didn't believe that saying one bit. Chloe sighed. Later, she donated to the 'No Sim Left Behind' Charity:
    03-07-20_12-02-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine fed her cowplant:
    03-07-20_12-38-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave it some attention:
    03-07-20_12-39-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Archaeology and Gardening
    Screenshot only section.
    03-07-20_12-44-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_12-56-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_1-12-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_1-36-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_1-37-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_1-37-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_1-40-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_1-41-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_2-07-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    My simself comes over to visit!
    Ah, who's this at the door?
    03-07-20_2-27-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It's my simself, Maluc Tsoc! Benjamin greeted him:
    03-07-20_2-28-45%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And he also hugged Maluc:
    03-07-20_2-31-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Looks like they're getting along nicely!
    03-07-20_2-57-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Maluc goes up to Chloe's bedroom and study. Chloe said hello:
    03-07-20_3-02-23%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And hugged him!
    03-07-20_3-03-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After a while of chatting, Maluc said goodbye and went back to Oasis Springs.
    Intermission
    Roddy in the sauna:
    03-07-20_3-49-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a read and collecting
    Roddy sat down on a bench and read some advanced gaming strategy guides:
    03-07-20_5-12-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy did some collecting:
    03-07-20_5-15-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_5-20-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then he went to another part of Willow Creek.
    Quiet Reflection and fishing
    Roddy had some reflection time in the museum:
    03-07-20_6-15-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After a few hours, Roddy did some fishing:
    03-07-20_7-45-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine joined him:
    03-07-20_7-50-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Roddy gave Shine a big loving hug:
    03-07-20_8-27-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_8-27-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted:
    03-07-20_8-28-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gave out his autograph:
    03-07-20_8-47-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_8-47-39%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And then Shine and Roddy went home.
    Bonus Picture
    Train! TRAAAAIN!
    03-07-20_5-04-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Post-Asylum Update
    A party was held to celebrate Sylvia and Luisa completing their therapy and being able to "leave" the asylum.
    the old man in the white jumper is NOT Jim Pickens - just a random townie with a close resemblance.
    vYka7xw.png?1
    xrXFHwb.png?1

I messed up and invited Morgan who continued to flirt with Jonah. (yes she still is a teen) I have aging off for all but active sims (I forgot). I am not sure why Jonah can flirt back - my game has had that issue for a while (allowing some romantic interactions which shouldn't be allowed between teen and Y.A.) which is why Max and Viktor are a thing even though it shouldn't be possible. But Sylvia doesn't get the jealous moodlet, maybe because the game says teens don't flirt with young adults so she can't "see" it.
    xDJZ4rw.png?1

Then, the other inmates found new community placements and moved away taking their share of the asylum earnings.Leaving only Luisa and Sylvia who have bought the lot for themselves.

Luisa and Morgyn could FINALLY go on a date (or 2)
    Cbktdtv.png?1
    qrWh041.png?2

They now had a full green and pink relationship.

Sylvia could finally go on a date with Jonah all by themselves (without 7 other sims hanging around.)
    Jonah surprised her with his new haircut and he had been tanning a little too (at the CAS tanning salon ;)
    They played in the fountain.
    VayZrFe.png?1
    ObagjeN.png?1
    Went on a romantic stroll
    J2DeksZ.png?1
    And decided to eat and dance at the bar, unfortunately it happened to be ghost night and every ghost there was an asylum ghost including the ex boyfriend raging in the foreground. (this could have been him if he just learned to use a fire extinguisher!)
    ygmN5ZJ.png?1

Sylvia decided to do the soulmate aspiration
    and enjoyed another romantic date. The look on her face is the bliss of enjoying a meal she hasn't cooked.
    15MAzCj.png?1
    X02Teco.png?1
    She asked Jonah to move in and he agreed..
    1Dlv8wi.png?1

Side note: Geoffrey was there with his new wife who wants everyone to know she married him so is wearing her wedding dress everywhere.
    aRnQfhc.png?1

They bought a bed and expanded their woohoo options.
    QNBPix4.png?1
    Jonah still randomly sleeps in the party bush every so often (gross).
    OXuZdMR.png?1

Luisa and Morgyn spent every second they could together.
    1nSwUlB.png?1
    Hd6RJ4F.png?1
    shDrj1e.png?1

Luisa was sure, she thought she knew what they both wanted but.....
    Morgyn smacked the engagement ring out of her hand and into the stratosphere - then he began to scream at her.
    8TR9nt9.png?1

He raged and raged and wouldn't stop, Luisa was in shock then burst into tears. She hadn't seen this coming. (let alone me!)
    dJ7JTsH.png?1

Then this awkward moment happened.
    VkAVnCB.png?1

Alrighty hoo - you do you guys...

Sylvia had her friend's back. Sisterhood unite.
    AEPswmN.png?1

She did the ask about sim interaction and Luisa's message was I am SO in love with Morgyn Ember. Poor Luisa. Perhaps she should have dated Don instead - at least you know what to expect.
    gUALJZF.png?1

Well Morgyn, if you are miserable - there is only one sim to blame.
    eVeCfkh.png?1

Morgyn deals with life's trials and tribulations in a fabulous spa moment. (Poor Sylvia had to scrub the bath later though).
    2qZvLTG.png?1

Well, that was a first. Never had a rejected proposal before! Had sims reject first kiss and be my boyfriend/ girlfriend offers but never this. The animation of the ring slapping was vicious! I know Morgyn rejected Caleb in someone's save but as I remembered they had only just met. This is a long term , fully formed relationship. Morgyn wants to remain untamed LOL
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Becka28

I have to grin when I've read about Morgyn. In one of my save Morgyn married really fast my sims, faster than I expected, she was his student. Then he was very famous in the social media career. But I loved it when both sims had blue hair.
  • Options
    First screenshot...Dina Furystrykar has a new, first person view friendly hairstyle:
    03-07-20_11-45-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches and hugs
    Roddy visited Dina and Henry Furystrykar. Dina gave her grandcousin a big loving smooch on the cheek:
    03-07-20_11-46-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_11-46-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a big loving hug:
    03-07-20_11-54-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After chatting for a while, Roddy said goodbye and went home.
    At the Bar
    Later, Roddy, Benjamin and Wendy went over to Brews and Elixirs in Glimmerbrook. 'Kara, three cream sodas please!' Benjamin said, ordering drinks:
    03-08-20_9-09-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Coming right up!' Kara said. The group got their drinks and chatted to each other:
    03-08-20_9-11-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I may not be a woman, but I raise a glass in honour of those fighting for women's rights around the world!' Benjamin said, raising his glass:
    03-08-20_9-11-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy and Wendy followed suit, and then they drank their cream soda:
    03-08-20_9-11-09%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The group then finished their drinks, and headed back home.
    Time to learn new potions!
    When they got home, Benjamin and Wendy went to their magical study. Wendy hadn't quite got the hang of the teleportation spell:
    03-08-20_9-52-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She picked herself up and grabbed a potion book:
    03-08-20_9-53-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Once she had learned that potion, Wendy grabbed another potion book and read it:
    03-08-20_9-54-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She finished reading and put the book back in the bookcase.
    Bloopers
    Ugh, this is why fringes in first person view annoy me so much:
    03-07-20_11-26-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-07-20_11-27-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It's also why Dina has a new hairstyle.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    I have a Sim named Seth Morse who was an orphan that was adopted by the Sulani natives through the "No Sims Left Behind" cause. He grew up to be a fashion photographer and fell in love with Kayla Flemming( uh oh 😅) Kayla showed her true colors and that relationship didn't work out because she refused his proposal and Kayla was always angry and sad. She ended up being pregnant, but after giving birth she just got worse, more jealous, more controlling, more sad and angry (and girlfriend has none of those types of traits)

Seth's job took him to Selvadorada his birthplace and at the bar, fell in love with a native named Alexa Ramirez at first sight. They spent all his downtime together.

Seth gets back from Selvadorada sulking and wishing to see Alexa again. The previous trip was paid for by his job to find new models so coughing up the cash to spend one night there and expenses would be near to impossible.

He goes to lots of parties and one kava party he learned the hard way. He opened his dazed mouth and decided an after party would be at his house. Most of the housed trashed he wakes up to a woman who was in his shower. She did cleaned up the entryway and the bathrooms for him. As she walks out in her uniform she puts something in his mail box which ends up being his bills....

Some seasons later Somehow Alexa shows up at one of the spa resorts on the island and they spend time together. Seth finds out that Alexa had his baby after he left and fesses up that one of the kava parties he attended that moved to his house, he got the mailwoman pregnant and she had the baby not too long ago. They didn't argue but Alexa got sad. He promised Alexa that she was his true love.

So Seth's Family tree is right now is:

Seth Morse
    Mothers:
    Kayla Flemming Alexa Ramirez La'ei Hauata
    Children:
    Gerard Flemming Ryland Ramirez Don Hauata
    ?????? Ramirez

• Options
    edited March 2020
    First screenshot, Brindleton Bay, the docks:
    03-08-20_1-46-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Fishing
    Roddy went fishing at the docks:
    03-08-20_1-48-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-08-20_1-56-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He was joined by Baako Jang and Ellis:
    03-08-20_2-01-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After fishing for a while, Roddy set off for his next destination.
    Smooches from Carol!
    Roddy went over to Primrose Hearth, home of his elderly friend, Carol Brinson. 'How've you been, dearie?' Carol asked:
    03-08-20_2-24-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I've been fine, Carol. Good to see you!' Roddy replied, cheerfully. 'That's good to hear, dearie!' Carol said, smiling. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-08-20_2-24-15%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    03-08-20_2-25-41%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-08-20_2-28-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-08-20_2-28-58%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Carol gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-08-20_2-36-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted to each other:
    03-08-20_2-38-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a sleep!
    Roddy felt tired, so he climbed into the guest room bed and fell fast asleep. Carol came over and tucked him in:
    03-08-20_4-04-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-08-20_4-04-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-08-20_4-05-08%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    'Sweet dreams, dearie' Carol whispered:
    03-08-20_4-05-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. Roddy was fast asleep, and in pure bliss:
    03-08-20_4-06-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Breakfast Burrito
    A few sim hours later, Roddy woke up, fully rested. He went downstairs to get a snack. He put a breakfast burrito in the microwave and waited:
    03-08-20_4-19-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When it was ready, Roddy got the snack out and started eating:
    03-08-20_4-19-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-08-20_4-20-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When he was finished, Roddy put the plate in the dishwasher:
    03-08-20_4-21-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Carol again!
    Later on, Roddy went upstairs. Carol smiled. 'Did you have a nice sleep?' she asked. 'That was the best sleep I've ever had!' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'Weeheee! you're definitely full of energy!' Carol chuckled. She gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-08-20_4-26-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-08-20_4-27-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-08-20_4-31-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used a makeup removal wipe:
    03-08-20_4-32-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-08-20_4-33-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Carol blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    03-08-20_4-46-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy responded by giving Carol a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    03-08-20_4-48-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awwww, that's so sweet of you, dearie!' Carol said, smiling sweetly at Roddy. She then made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    03-08-20_4-49-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Carol gave Roddy several more big smooches on his face:
    03-08-20_4-49-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-08-20_4-51-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled again. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-08-20_4-52-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used another makeup removal wipe:
    03-08-20_4-53-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then said goodbye and went back home:
    03-08-20_4-58-36%25C2%25A0PM.png

@DeafSimmer, page 628.
    My comment's on the blog post.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Okay, I try a little or more update of Dora and Maria. It's a little bit of picture spam.
    The next days Dora and Maria started her physical training. Dora explain Maria how the machine is working, after the first exercises they practice together.
    Ue7Plwf.png
    0VypPtq.png
    TZbYLja.png

Dora has started to gather friends around them for their mission. These friends are really surprising (at least for me). I guess you all know them and I don't have to introduce them. :wink:

50eB2dQ.png

She has met Nalani during her work, her job is [Redacted].

dMgzMQH.png

I don't know when she has met Tomax, but he was already a good friend to Dora, when I've merged both games.
    She invited him for a dinner at home, but he has only eyes for Maria.

Czs9iLg.png?1

No wonder, she is now a 3 star celebrity Lead Litigator. But he likes her, so he gives her a hand massage (autonomously).
    She enjoyes it.

0os7P3l.png

No Shepard without a bar. ;):D

4E3epJ2.png

But she has a good reason, she is now promoted to Warrant Officer. With this rank she is allowed to wear a longer haircut and new clothes.

EILet8x.png?1
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited March 2020
    @ChuChuExpress Train, Train!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBP15lRprPs

@AlwaysAsking Thank you. Alejandra has made a decision. And used a bit of influence to get it.

Catching Up To Now, part 1

pCz933u.png
    It's hard to relax when you're a Genius, rolling straight A+'s and well... I guess doing homework during Bar Night is one way of doing it...

rSOvfZ5.png
    Last day, final exam! This is it... Alejandra tries to relax any way she can to calm her jitters while waiting for class to start!

gHinht1.png
    LzvvpCo.png
    She might have blown a fuse or two acing the final test; on the way back to the dorm she decides to skinnydip in the river! ...And then forgets to put her clothes back on before running home to the dorm...!

amareV9.png
    Keg! Keg! Keg!

nmKJXHn.png
    Keg! Keg! Keg! Keg! Keg! Keg!

rAmidFZ.png
    Keg! Keg! Ke...! *OUCH*

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Catching Up To Now, part 2

evIdWJ7.png
    cjj6rII.png
    Teleportation is SUCH a handy skill if you're running late to your graduation ceremony!

DSkpo91.png
    Windenburg in winter sure is beautiful, but Alejandra keeps wondering if she made a mistake moving here...!

rMSin5C.png
    5aMuXAv.png
    Also, this guy again!
    Luckily it turns out that if you just tell him to bolt, he does...!

cODRylJ.png
    ...No. This does not work. It's not even Winterfest yet and Alejandra can't put up with it anymore. She has to move again!

RqD4bOk.png
    Welcome back to Strangerville! She bought the big lot on the literal edge of town... Now she will try her wings as an architect to see if she can design her own house!

YxeQ7FO.png
    Her happiness is soured, greatly, by one of her friends working himself to death in the gym.
    (At least Grimm got a selfie with a celeb after denying Alejandra's request to spare her friend, so it worked out well for someone).

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Jason Momoa + Lia Generation 1

ueiDgdA.png?1

Not sure if I shared a pic on the house like this? I added a dock out to the ocean. It's since been added onto more. I'll post another pic next update.

Pics for the wall:
    LbQlmA8.png?1

YvNMUOR.png?1

Cd9RP0E.png?1

Willem aged up into a toddler. I just love those eyes.

1ckMvAr.png?1

She gives birth to baby Dolph. Naming theme are the actor and actresses names that starred in Aquaman. I know Dolph is a weird name... must not be American, right? I've never heard of that name.

It's frustrating there are so many boys and only one girl.

ocf72fW.png?1

XiLsK3x.png?1

Lia goes from young adult to adult. Yep, we've been playing this legacy that long. :(

7rnJhAz.png?1

fYf5Cue.png?1

Jason too. Lia is slightly older by like a day or so.

abJD6i7.png?1

And our only girl Amber has a birthday from toddler to child. So sad she didn't get those pretty green eyes from Jason.

Next update will be 100 Babies!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ChicherinoChicherino Posts: 118 Member
    Unfortunately I didn't take any screenshots, but the father of my household, Gregory Jennings, accidentally started a house fire while doing laundry. He got burned pretty bad, but his timid teenage son, Greyson, put him out before he could die.
    I think now I'm gonna reward him by adopting a puppy. :)
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010 Thank you. I think Jean & Chloe is a good match.

Study & fun
    49464917023_4823149068_c.jpg
    I shared photos of the kids with my neighbor and cousin Alexandra Vera Purdue.
    49465414706_904367a8d8_c.jpg
    I joined the debate guild at Britechester campus today. Need to learn as much research & debate I can for my history degree.
    49465414666_f167bc5ee6_c.jpg
    Our house is to small for the robotic station. Since it rained we went to Foxbury institute, so Jean could use the robotic station there. He need to improve the robotic skill to get the next promotion.
    49465414631_eb3c38ddb3_c.jpg
    I did some research about Vikings.
    49464939458_acae83e25c_c.jpg
    I convinced Jean to do a debate with me.
    49465430931_8e37443a00_c.jpg
    I felt confident winning my first debate against my husband.
    49465430906_73fd9f56db_c.jpg
    I planted a small garden in the backyard today.
    49465430801_701d2d6fe2_c.jpg
    It is harvest fest today. Jean just left for work and I will have classes in a few hours.
    It surprised me, it took me 4 sim hours to eat this grandmeal.
    49464939298_1eb3266250_c.jpg
    I went to norebang with cousin Ava Huerta Lobo. We sang “Going crazy…”
    49464939253_540493cd7f_c.jpg
    Then I hit the gym with my sister Britney Vera Flex, before I ran to class at campus.
    49465651817_cd9e7658b5_c.jpg
    In the evening Jean & I went on a harvest fest date. We also celebrated Jeans promotion today.
    49464939158_dafee33656_c.jpg
    We talked about memories from our honeymoon. We wish to name one of our daughters after the place we visited – Nami island.
    49464939113_5225e7b4f0_c.jpg
    Our love for each other become stronger as time pass. We will live happily ever after like they do in the movies I watched with my sisters as a child.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello Another Adler update!

Declan's thoughts: The bus stop was over this way so why not show Hazel our soon to be new house, she was really excited but also nervous about her first day of school, so I sat with her on the steps pulling her close, she snuggled somehow, even closer. I felt her small body quaking against mine. I never liked school either, sure I made a few friends but I always hated everything else. What was I supposed to say?

All the normal words seemed, fake, lies, oh watcher how I wish Aubree were here, she'd play something nice, sing some musical inspiring lyrics for our girl, or her parents, they'd say some old wise thing or Reed would crack the best joke, or Vanessa.... she was at work but she would at least spin the perspective of school in a practical way to get ride of the fear

Really, I was hoping for anyone but me to come and help.

02-27-20_12-47-34nbspAM_zpsgyhonbov.png

Taking a deep breath, Declan eased her away.

"Listen baby.... I know you are scared but Jesse is in your class right? Just sit next to him and um, listen to the teacher, you both can sit with Iliana at lunch, and play at recess it will be okay."
    02-27-20_12-46-53nbspAM_zps9dx1naav.png
    02-27-20_12-45-01nbspAM_zpsoje6fkjs.png

Leaving for the 1st day of school
    Hazel's thoughts: I like butterflies but not when they are invading my tummy! The roar of the bus came and I see it down the street. I cling to my daddy's arm as we walk, I am so scared...but having my bestest friends there helps and daddy thinks so, I am glad he is not weird daddy right now, but normal daddy, I feel safe with him here with me

Each step was hard to take but then it got easier because daddy was saying gentle things as we went along, it helped me be brave.

02-27-20_12-53-05nbspAM_zpsthemkmpy.png
    02-27-20_12-53-25nbspAM_zpsrzpx56uy.png

Declan bent down to pull his little girl into a hug.

He felt her cling and let her have a few moments before easing her off and helping her onto the bus.

Delcan's thoughts: At least she did not look close to tears anymore and managed a smile, I guess I can feel okay for that.
    02-27-20_12-55-14nbspAM_zpsyb3cgwpl.png
    02-27-20_12-56-07nbspAM_zpsu6dlpyrd.png

Declan did not have to walk the dogs until later, Pinky aka Alana invited him to have a dip at the local pool, he agreed, but after texting his reply, a sharp pain, at the pool, a memory, the first time he and Aubree well whohoo'ed, the place Hazel was most likely made....

Pinky's thoughts: It had been awhile, maybe about a year but we all still feel it, Aubree was something else, always ready to go, loud, stubborn, a chatterbox, but she was a good sim and had a good heart. She was young even as young as I am still, I can see how young she was, and to go through that, raise a baby, all the drama...she got through it all but now? We did not have her.

It was hard, still is, especially for Dec, there has been something off about him and not just grief, I can't figure it out, I can only suggest maybe something is wrong by asking if he is okay? How he feels? If I can do anything for him?

We've been best friends since forever, it hard to swallow there is somethings I can't understand about him, so we swim, dive, chill out in the hot-tub and try not to keep looking at the awkward elephant in the room.

02-06-20_11-08-03nbspPM_zpsvjk6ones.png

When Hazel got home, she happily explained about her day! Her teacher was nice, her class was nice, school was great!
    02-06-20_10-02-37nbspPM_zpsl0luk9fk.png

The Rest of the evening.
    Declan helped her with her homework at least that was easy enough for now.
    02-06-20_10-28-00nbspPM_zpsbetm4zz7.png

Hazel had a project so Declan read her some research information form a book.
    02-06-20_10-07-25nbspPM_zpsjqln3xpx.png

Jesse and Illana came over to help Hazel with it. This picture explains their personalities perfectly, Hazel is trying to find the next step, examining it. Jesse is letting her take the lead (he is more shy than her!) and waiting patiently and Illana is smashing right into it, bold and unafraid.
    02-06-20_11-24-14nbspPM_zpsmoinzuqj.png

They finish but it is not the best, but don't tell them that!
    Hazel will surely get a good enough great for effort, maybe some of that information Dec gave her was off?
    She bides her friends goodbye and goes in to eat, and get ready for bed,
    02-06-20_11-27-24nbspPM_zpsbdyn1otg.png
    02-06-20_11-29-55nbspPM_zpsr45l1gqa.png

Can't forget to give Hammy some love and attention and a treat!~
    02-06-20_11-31-36nbspPM_zpsdxvwgfkt.png

"Hey Nessa? Where is daddy? He usually tucks me in..."

"I know honey, but I am sure whatever is keeping him it important."

"Yeah to keep him away from me huh?"

"That is right, honey, sleep well."
    The blonde tucks her in snugly.
    02-06-20_11-34-36nbspPM_zpsuqpzfsbk.png
    02-06-20_11-35-05nbspPM_zpskytqpxzq.png

That Night.
    Vanessa's thoughts: Oh how I hope, I'm right....
    She spends multiple times over the next hours trying to call him, calling others, no one has a clue.
    02-06-20_11-36-25nbspPM_zpsoqunpyqi.png

Then he shows up, athletic wear but reacting having eaten or taken something not agreeing with him.

Vanessa manages to hear him and comes quickly to help him in.

She can tell by his state not a time for questions.
    02-06-20_11-38-11nbspPM_zpsundt48ed.png
    02-06-20_11-38-35nbspPM_zpstg3sv7nw.png

But this is her family and she can tell something else is wrong with him than the juice on his breath.

What to do? What to say?

Her logical sense and perfectionist ways are trying hard to reboot to help salvage something but she can't, it only makes her emotional.
    02-06-20_11-41-21nbspPM_zps5hnwodnd.png
    02-06-20_11-42-25nbspPM_zps3frq9kkp.png

She can only think of getting him to bed, to sleep and rest, this day ended in a crash and burn but tomorrow had to be a brand new day....
    02-06-20_11-44-59nbspPM_zpsvfvjvgua.png

Note: I did not wanna go this way with Dec, I waned things to be okay, but when I gave him an extra trait via life decider mod by Kawaii Stacie, it choose drinkaholic and with his free time (explore mod) he went right to the bar and he took a wonderland pill (slice of life) soooo all flags were pointing, :tired_face: I could not ignore the multiple cruel signs. Plus he looked out of it while brushing his teeth yikes)

That is all for now.....
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2020
    Baby Morgyn! (Sort of. Morgyn's already like, 230 or something by this point but.)
    morgynlookbook-tml.jpg
    I had to redo Morgyn for MMB's first book, Tell Me Lies, and uh. Well, it's a somethin'. To the 80s!
    Ezio is also less goth. Sad. Truly, it's a tragedy. Morgyn looks super different and Ezio's a normie. The 80s weren't great for the Embers.
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Will be sending out awesomes and such been busy so my game is going neglected maybe ill play after work had to come in early so we'll see.
    ...yay lunch break. :o:D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@mercuryfoam - LOL! XD

@sarabeth2984 - Thanks! :)
    You right, he didn't unfortunately.

Decided to try out the rotation method with aging off on both played and unplayed households.

Switched to another family: the Landgraabs.
    eKsY8Xb.png
    Malcolm became popular at school instantly and made a new friend, Duane Talla.
    6Wp3YKk.png
    soGoju2.png

Nancy lecturing to her son about the responsibilities since he's the heir of the Landgraab Legacy, but Malcolm isn't in the mood to talk about it.
    njkTa4z.png

Nancy was upset about their son not taking this legacy serious, and Geoffrey can only say that he has a lot to learn before he can step up, and it would take some time.
    4fMGEoA.png

Malcolm invited Duane to his place, but Duane was down the weather and wasn't sure if he can fit in with the crowd since he's different from the other students. Malcolm told him to get to know others, and maybe they'll accept him, and Duane agreed.
    Sld6mpQ.png

Teen boys doing typical things that teen boys do: play video games.
    lq1kQ3n.png

With his mother at work and his father went to see a show with his older son, Malcolm was greeted a nightly visitor.
    ZVv80Fe.png

Malcolm succeeded in spooking the vampire.
    "I thought you guys were supposed to be scary."
    KXXaU8J.png

Malcolm worked on his homework with some help.
    ROWqiVH.png

The next day, before Malcolm went to school, he got a text from Lia Hauata:
    No comment.
    VpMhRnq.png

Nancy woke up from her nap and spotted this ginger peeking in through the window. Not sure how Geoffrey didn't notice her since she was right in front of him, but he was so focused on playing chess.
    Being the tough cookie that she is and not wanting any woman get between her and her husband, Nancy dealt with the intruder, and the ginger made a mad dash out of the Landgraab mansion.
    UxxT9kK.png

After school, Malcolm invited another friend of his, Cassandra Goth.
    Malcolm, my boy, you can talk and do homework while standing. What're you doing???
    iwJniws.png

Nancy complimented to Cassandra, saying how much she looks so much like her mother (Bella), and thought that Malcolm already had a girlfriend. Malcolm has some explaining to do.
    8JsD3DL.png
    14d60tg.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Keidra can't lie my first thought was that Ezio was suplexing Morgyn. Looks fantastic, though!

Baby Morgyn is gorgeous! Even if it is the 80s, yeah XD Oh man I totally want to see normie!Ezio, too!

@Becka28 yeah, they graduated! Yikes at Morgyn flirting with a teen, though! Oof, ghost night would be a bit awkward, yes XD Oh no, poor Luisa :( Although given that Morgyn was eyeing up a teen, maybe she dodged a bullet there!

@DeafSimmer "This wasn't the time to idle around, however. It wasn't like the Watcher could push the 'pause' button and leave it there for days." *snicker* And man. I don't like Malcolm at all, but harsh! Poor li'l Irene.

Glad the kids seem to have some kind of exit strategy, but I hope they're able to get proper help! Being hunted down (especially if they have Irene) would be, uh, stressful.

@Beardedgeek oh man, all I can think is that kicking around a soccer ball in bare feet would hurt like heck! Aaaand she's down XD

Yeah, Windenburg is gorgeous, but the cold! (Like Brindleton Bay and its storms, man.) RIP to that friend, but best of luck building somewhere!

@Chicherino those lint traps are a hazard! Although getting a puppy is pretty good compensation, yeah!

@DarkAngel1994 poor Duane, he deserves better. And yes, Malcolm is scary! Oh dear, what has Cass got herself into?
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on 100 Babies Colby Generation 2

BVx8PsU.png?1

This is Scott. He's the older twin from the father Samson Bailey.

SdADKee.png?1

Scott. Named for Scott Pringle from The Dead South (a bluegrass band).

tYtSC7z.png?1

Dave the younger twin from the father Samson Bailey.

waXaejq.png?1

Dave is the named after Dave Navarro. Dave Navarro is a musician.

SURPRISE
    kbhRgXs.png?1

You haven't seen me do same sex couples with MCCC... but I use to use mods to have babies with the same sex couples in The Sims 3 all the time. I've decide to use MCCC to have babies with girl/girl or boy/boy. Angela Pleasant will be the next victim.

Any tips on what to call female baby daddies?

DBKavv4.png?1

This is baby Kurt as a toddler. Kurt is named after Kurt Cobain. Kurt Cobain was a musician in the 90's in Nirvana.

BDZrlic.png?1

She gives birth to Cameron Fletcher's baby girl. She is named Melanie after Melanie from the Spice Girls. I believe both Scary and Sporty Spice were named Melanie.

BUT WAIT!
    pLGIxY4.png?1

She gave birth to TWINS! Both from Cameron Fletcher.

The boy is Chad named after Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers. They were popular in the 90's.

zM7We29.png?1

Emma has a birthday to teen.

52CEEv2.png?1

Emma is named after Baby Spice. Emma's father is Duane Talla.

Next update is Legacy 2.0 (Fallon + Simeon)
    5DG72Tj.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top