Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 630.
    Thank you! Yeah, Shine's cowplant wouldn't hurt a fly. Maybe paparazzi if they're not careful and I forget to turn death off.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Yeah, they rarely get any time out, because of the unfixed bug in the acting career! If he fulfills his work tasks and I take him off the home lot, everything is gone and I have to have him do the tasks all over again. Face/palm. Originally, he was going to propose at the Steak House. It worked out for the best, however. Having him propose at a more 'posh' place was nicer in the long run. :) Thanks for the mention!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey all! I'd hoped to get further, so I didn't post this last night, but I didn't, and now I'm off to do a stress test (I can save the doctors some time! I'm very stressed lol) But no, I mean a heart stress test.

Point being, I didn't get to all of my mentions, I''l try to get to more when I get home!

@Hoverael

Ok, cool! Thanks for the info on Sandra’s parents. I kind of thought it was the couple with the Bartender husband/father. That’s really too bad about Sandra. I probably wouldn’t have her have more kids. Not when they have a grown daughter, and darling grandchildren. I will grab them!

I’m beyond excited that the Northridge household has folks so high in the military career! I will definitely get them too!

I remember the Jenkin’s family too! Lol, what I mess, I’ll check them out. I’d like to see Liam, and Katie too, the little home wreaker!

Your back stories are always rich! I’m sure it makes playing the game very cool.

@Simmelina1 I’m reading more about Chloe and her husband Jean and the toddlers Skyler and Leah. Wow they are cute! It looks like going to college and being a mom is going to be tough, but Jean seems like a great dad!

@DarkAngel1994

Oh my, Seth’s night out looks interesting. A random bear, lol, but yay Morgyn! Can Sims actually get hangovers in a vanilla game? Or is that a mod? Lol

@March306 Ok! !00 babies challenge! You’re up to 24. Wow! I’m surprised Colby can look so happy about a 10th baby! Lol You’ll choose the next mom from one of the last kids? Right?

Ahhh, now a Fallon update! Goodness, the nanny was the one crying the hardest about Summer dying, lol. I do love his dreads! Too bad Cristal rolled an aspiration you did already. You’ll end up with an heir without red hair. Waaaa

@Tixyen

Oh yeah, I never really use the premade clubs in the game except the League of Adventures. I never play as the other families in Windenburg. I like the Bjersons, but no one else, so I always make tons and tons of my own clubs. It’s such a handy way to get kids to do homework, and teens and adults to up skill levels. I use singles clubs to get people together too. I’ll make one club, set them to be romantic with another one, make the same place be their club meeting area, and wait to see how things go. I’ve seen full on kissing happen at those meeting, when I’ve never initiated “first kiss” with the couples. It’s crazy.

And yeah, your work of making costumes, and several types of formal wear does seem like lots of work. I do that too. Most of my main played sims have 5 outfits in every category. My issue with costumes is that if you take your sims that you’re currently playing, to a restaurant that is set for party wear, then one of your other played families could come there to eat at the same time and be decked out in costumes, lol, because my Sims just randomly choose which of the 5 outfits they want to wear when I’m not controlling them.

I’m glad you got the winterfest thing worked out! Super cool.

And hey! Great job on your synopsis of each family’s story! I read the whole Gemma saga, way back when, and oh wow it was so terrible! She was so evil! And of course I’ve been here all along for Hazel’s bumpy road, it’s been horrendous. But these little background highlights really give a great picture of what’s happened in order to get us ready for what’s ahead.

Hazel is the prettiest little thing! And what a cute party. I think Matt definitely has a little crush. But who wouldn’t? She’s so darling. I feel very bad for Declan though. Man he’s had a hard time! And such low self-esteem. Poor guy.

Rainbow’s room is amazing! I can see why it took so long to decorate1 She looks quite happy in it. :smiley:

Ohhhh noooo. Declan, no!

This update is so sweet, he’s scared of how to help her go off to school, but he helps her a great deal! She’s brave and does well! Her friends helping with the project is cute!

But no, he ends up with much more trouble than he needs! Goodness. How hard is it to fix Sims with this problem? I don’t use mods. I don’t think I’d want to! Lol, They are making life miserable for a bunch of your sims!

Oh wow! Another update. They moved! I’m thinking it’s all good news now. He’s so cute as the Easter bunny! But nooo, he’s not ok. How terrible. I guess I watch and see what happens next

@sarabeth2984

I didn’t get a chance to use the summer camp lot yet, but I have to ask, where is the Hideaway lot? Is there more than one editable lot in Granite Falls? I’ve only ever found one. It would be awesome if there were more!!

And I know that people with Seasons love it so much. Everyone raves about it, lol. He’s the question. Can you set the seasons to be like 4 days of fall, 5 days of winter, 6 days of spring, and 50 days of rainless/stormless summer? Lol. Then I’ll consider it :D I do love the sound of the holidays. That seems really special. But I’m conserving space in my computer so the game doesn’t lag worse, and so far Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University, Vampires, and Jungle Adventure have not been added. I’m still short a few stuff packs too.

I can’t believe that teenagers came with Ted’s wrinkles!! Omg, that’s crazy. I put them in the household with Ted and Meredith, but haven’t tried to attach them yet. If they don’t attach I’ll add them to my list of Sims that need reattachment when I put MCCC in for a while to fix things.

Never accidentally delete a premade. It’s hard to reattach them, ugg.

Poor Thorne. He’s really a bad guy in Get Famous. Geez, I’d delete the one who came with the expansion and get a new one from the gallery if I played Get Famous! :D I’m not sure if that would work, but I love him, I wouldn’t want him to be so terrible! I agree! He is very loving, a great parent (not as good as Don), but wow, he is good at jealous temper tantrums! Holy Moley!!! I’m glad Becky is whipping him into shape. I can’t remember, do they have kids?

Kirk and Picard aged up great! And my goodness, yes, bad luck for Lucas to inherit the Vampire trait. That’s not good at all for the lifestyle he likes! Thank goodness Rachel is there to help! I was wondering if his ears would turn back to normal. Did they turn back themselves? Or did you have to fix them?

The following adventures in the magic realm look really fun! Rachel is a great dueler! And I can’t believe Simeon got that crabby from losing the duel. He must’ve been hungry or tired or something too. When Luna’s Simon dueled the new sage Simeon, Simon lost too. But he didn’t sulk like that :D I think they’d picked Friendly Duel though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen sulking as a result of a friendly duel. In fact it seems to make Sims be attracted to the one who beat them, lol. It’s weird.

@Dust_Bunny2010

It’s good to see Dino spending so much time with Renate. All the screenshots are sweet, the flashcards, the hugs and snuggles, and especially putting her to bed. I wonder what he was thinking about?

@ryttu3k

Ok, I discovered I wasn’t nearly as far on Instagram as I thought. I believe (??Hopefully??) that I’m caught up now, except for the last page that is on the other site. I have no idea why, but my iPad will not copy the url so I can paste it in another tab! Maddening. I’ll check later on my computer. So as of now I don’t know who showed up for absolute sure, 99.9% sure, but not 100 :wink:

Anyway, now I’ve seen the sessions with his Dr, heard the plan, and I simply love the nugget of thought that he placed in Caleb’s mind about the dr’s own experience, and what it all means. Great tie in with thoughts about other forced interactions. I was wondering if the Dr would be a vampire himself, or just a human with knowledge about vampires. I like that he is one himself. I think he’d need that perspective.

Is Caleb going to do EMDR? My son did it, and it helped him with a bunch of his worst traumas. But it’s not something you can do only once a month.

That beautiful lot is one that you put in @Ellupelluellu ’s thread, isn’t it? I can’t ever get downloads to work from here, but I’m going to check it out when I go in my game next. Hopefully I won’t be missing half the items it needs! :D

Oh wow! Alexander Goth, No, do not to a Herman Munster impression please! I like your version far far better! :D I adore his ripped jeans outfits, especially the party wear one. He looks so awesome in that long shirt with that ccol necklace. Is it a dagger? It looks like one. He should be careful not to stab himself anywhere :sweat_smile:

How did Nani end up with Elf ears? And I don’t know if this will show my age, my lack of Sims history, or my lack of any sort of current entertainers, but Idk who Greg Universe or Mark Watney is. Can you clue me in?

Caleb is level 9 already?! Great job! And good choice on that chance card. Lmao, that’s where you found Alexander? As a screaming fan at a bar? I’d never have recognized him, and I play with “HeadlineEffects Off” most of the time. So he would’ve snuck under my radar.

Dash and Diego are going to have to muddle through their secrecy. Lol :smiley: It’ll all fade as time goes by. I’m old, I know that things fade as time goes by. :wink: Bryan, of course, is my Simself’s husband. Like, based on this real guy I’m married to. lol! So yeah, he has a fairly good head on his shoulders. He’s old too. That makes people wise. He’d definitely say that about Thorne taking Don off of Dash’s hands, but there would be a lot of cuss words involved. :D

@vancanuckfan86

Lol, I’m glad Goopy’s family came up again so quickly. That guy is something else! What’s better? A guitar through Sandy? Showering in the buff outside in the rain? Or battling an invisible fire? Holy cow. I hope everyone is as easy going as Sandy is about his shenanigans lol

@Becka28

WHAT the Heck? Morgyn, you absolute PITA! What is your problem? Sheesh And then has the Nerve to look all sad! Ummm no! This is your fault. Ugg, SMH, honestly, I was counting on you Morgyn, you let me down!

Everything else seems wonderful. I love Jonah’s new tanned look, lol. Nice haircut too! Those two look adorable together!

Oh God, I love Geoffrey’s new wife when you took Sylvia on that date. She wants everyone to know she married him so she keeps wearing her wedding dress!! Actually that’s kind of crazy! When MCCC marries people off do they usually appear in their wedding clothing later? I remember when I was with Raj and J at the restaurant and Ian and Lawrence came in. They still had the clothes from their wedding on! Lol I had to make a little stop in CAS after that.

Also, if you play that save again you should have Sylvia ask Morgyn about Luisa. Because in my save Morgyn told Lilith the “I’m so in love with Darrel” thing.

I’m glad to hear that you think Holly advised Diego correctly. I just didn’t think Dash needed to know that, and darn it if @RedDestiny92 didn’t put that thought in my head after I wrote the post about Diego and Knox. That without the text he wouldn’t have stopped. I was like …. Dang! That’s true! Lol

The new households in your rotational save are fun. Did Maike have their child with her? Are they one big happy family now? Where are they living? The Sims you made are adorable! I knew that arch was there, but I’ve never done an elopement, so I’ve never used it. That is beautiful scenery though! Maybe some premades should go renew their vows in my games? Lol That poor third guy, geez, what a mess! Lost his child because Julia didn’t want it? MCCC does that? And Eliza! Wow! She knew what she wanted! And that walk she’s doing at the Skyline bar is the one I was talking about that Laney did one day. So that’s not from Get Famous, right? It was hilarious to see Laney do it. It was after Darrel was doing everything it’s possible between a young adult and teen to do in a vanilla game, and when she walked off he was just staring so she started walking like that! (I was playing as him, but I just sat and watched all of it happen and lmao)

Anyway, what a minx! Poor Bob! And they have a baby together? What’s up with that Eliza? At least your guy was there to help the baby.

My heart hurt for Diego! Holy cow! (Oh, but we can’t skip mentioning Simeon’s shoes! What amazing shoes!! :sweat_smile: ) First the buff guy in the yellow shirt, then the extremely hot guy (with questionable haircut choices) did the hand in the face! Who does that to Diego?!?

And then! Omg, I was sitting in my son’s room, and my husband was standing in the doorway when I saw that picture of the guys looking at Lorenzo. I laughed so loud they were both looking at me like “What?” I was dying. 😂

Diego looked so terrible walking away from the Romance Fest! Oh my gosh! And how cute that he’s friends with Cassandra! I mean really? What could that back story be? How random, lol.

And then I thought his party would make everything better, but no, Mr questionable haircut had to show up. Ugg, leave my baby Diego alone! lol

@KiniHokulani

Hi! Yes, this busyness seems to have overtaken a million people around here! Me included. But I’m getting a few real life things done, so I took the time to do a Dash and Diego post here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

How cute! You’re playing a toddler! And you and Mitchell are the parents? Not grandparents of the little guy?
    The toddler stuff is so much fun. I love watching the animations with the ball pit. If you get really close and watch their little facial expressions, adorable! And the Best thing is when their imagination skills get high enough you’ll see the coolest stuff when they play with the steering wheel on their tube jungle gym thingy. Also, watching them freak out when parents, or siblings etc play as sea monsters is as funny as can be!

Hmmm, I am very intrigued by your extremely hot Don, do you have any pictures? I’ve seen him look pretty amazing at times, when people actually change his face, but I like him fine the way he is too. Just better hair, and better facial hair, lol. Too funny, not one of your “children” has ended up with him. Does MCCC marry him off?

And ohhhh my! I’d love to see Dash and Diego’s kids! And they are the same in my save, Dash is usually out by himself. Truthfully, he often comes to Don’s house, when I’m playing Don lol. He does not flirt or anything though. He just likes to be around Don, they still have a high friendship bar.

I often wonder what traits make Sims do what. I used to worry because I’d see Ian out and about constantly, walking around town, swimming, fishing, etc, and Lawrence was never with him. Then I realized that Ian “loves the outdoors” and Lawrence is a bookworm. So I think it’s stuff like that making the couples act differently. I don’t remember Dash’s traits though, besides neat, he is forever cleaning desks that aren’t dirty! Lol. And for Diego I remember Hot headed, and that’s the only one.

So, Jasper married Billie Jang huh? I love Baako, I haven’t played Anaya much, or Billie. What age was Jasper when he married her? He’s still a young adult in my game, but I play with aging off, he’d be dead and gone for about 2 real life years if I played with aging on, lol. And I can’t believe him!! I’m going to have Laney yell at him in my game for daring to try to cheat on his wife in yours! Lol

And yes, I’m antsy to write the next chapter, but need to get a couple more real life things done, so I can concentrate better. That last chapter had to come out, I couldn’t think about anything else! But I’m more peaceful now. At least until I start writing it, lol

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    No first screenshot this time.
    A diagnosis...
    Benjamin sat on one of the benches of Glimmerbrook Park. He had gone to the hospital along with his big sister, Chloe and little sister, Wendy. Benjamin was worried about the wellbeing of Chloe. What he and Wendy were told shocked them...Chloe already had medical records, showing that she had been diagnosed with a rare stress disorder, one that whenever Chloe got angry or sad, her adrenaline levels would go into overdrive. A mixture of confusion, anger and sadness swirled around Benjamin's mind...'Dad, are you ok?' Roddy said:
    03-10-20_10-30-17%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'I'm not sure, my boy...I'm still trying to get my head around what I had heard' Benjamin said, sighing:
    03-10-20_10-30-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Maybe a duel or two might help get some of those feelings out?' Roddy suggested. 'That could work' Benjamin said, thoughtfully. Later, he and Roddy went to the magic realm. The three sages were in the basement:
    03-10-20_10-48-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Morgyn went upstairs and noticed the expression on Benjamin as he descended the stairs:
    03-10-20_10-49-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin asked L Faba to duel with him. She accepted, and the duel began.
    03-10-20_10-52-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin's state of mind was not helping him to focus:
    03-10-20_10-52-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_10-53-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_10-53-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_10-53-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're not yourself, Benjamin, what's wrong?' L Faba asked:
    03-10-20_10-53-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'My big sister's been diagnosed with a rare stress disorder...My emotions have been all over the place' Benjamin explained:
    03-10-20_10-53-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's really unfortunate, Benjamin...I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but I hope you can find a way to support her' L Faba said. Later, Benjamin duelled with Morgyn:
    03-10-20_10-56-59%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    03-10-20_10-57-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_10-57-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That helped quite a bit. After shopping at Caster's Alley and having another two duels, Benjamin and Roddy went back home to Dianthus Hall.
    Answers are needed
    Benjamin went over to his parent's house. 'Dad, upstairs. NOW' he said, angrily. Benjamin waited for Advarius to come upstairs:
    03-10-20_11-33-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What's wrong, my son?' Advarius asked. 'You ask me what's wrong? YOU ASK ME WHAT'S WRONG? Chloe nearly lost her life!' Benjamin fumed:
    03-10-20_11-36-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Now, calm down...' Advarius said trying to calm his irate son down. 'YOU HAVE SOME NERVE! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME OR WENDY ABOUT CHLOE'S RARE STRESS DISORDER! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!' Benjamin blasted his dad:
    03-10-20_11-36-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm sorry son, I didn't mean to hide her condition from you....' Advarius apologised:
    03-10-20_11-36-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Just be glad that I don't use my spells on family members' Benjamin said...still seething. 'Dear, I think I'd better have a chat with Benjamin' Laura said. Advarius got the message. Even though he knew his wife to be kind, when she meant it, SHE MEANT IT, no buts. 'I'm sorry about that, my dear. I wanted to tell you sooner, rather than later, but your dad can be quite stubborn' Laura said, comforting Benjamin:
    03-10-20_11-40-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Now come on, let's breathe, and let the anger all out' Laura said. Benjamin did:
    03-10-20_11-52-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thanks Mum, that's really helped me' Benjamin said, grateful:
    03-10-20_11-53-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Advarius came back upstairs. 'I'm sorry I gave you an earful, Dad' Benjamin said, apologising. 'I'm the one that should apologise, my son. This wouldn't have happened if I had told you about Chloe's condition when you were teenagers' Advarius said.
    03-10-20_11-58-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Apology accepted' Benjamin said. After hugging his parents, Benjamin went back home:
    03-11-20_12-02-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    At the Honeydews
    Chloe, Benjamin, Wendy, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went over to the Honeydews, Shine's parents and sisters. Benjamin and his two sisters sat on the sofa. He and Wendy talked to Chloe a lot:
    03-11-20_8-43-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy and Hamish battled with their voidcritters:
    03-11-20_8-45-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy won!
    03-11-20_8-46-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    There was no salt between the brothers:
    03-11-20_8-47-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Meanwhile, Chloe was still chatting to her siblings:
    03-11-20_8-48-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sophia gave Aunt Polly a big loving hug:
    03-11-20_8-56-53%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-11-20_8-57-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Benjamin, his two sisters and his offspring said goodbye and went back to Dianthus Hall:
    03-11-20_9-14-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you. It is hard to manage big families with young children.
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. It is hard to manage big families with many children.

I'm David Vera Benali
    49473874382_b4e4f8a092_c.jpg
    I’m David Vera Benali the son of Bella Vera Huntington & Salim Benali. I’m a 3rd generation sim of the Vera family.
    49473176548_3e5de494e6_c.jpg
    I visited the spice festival to taste exotic food.
    49473176478_91afc5d888_c.jpg
    It was some very spicy food.
    49473882662_97b7491404_c.jpg
    I met mum there. She showed me photos of my younger siblings.
    49473882602_1c64ef9581_c.jpg
    I raked leaves in the park to earn my first scout badge.
    49473882567_aee0cb65a4_c.jpg
    Fall weather in Oasis springs is strange. It was warm so I wore summer clothes. Suddenly it became cold and I started to freeze.
    49473176243_5c7369e8e0_c.jpg
    It is crazy to think about, as a teenager I’m uncle to 18 children. My sisters Ariel Vera Munch, Britney Vera Flex & Chloe Vera Barnes all gave birth to babies recently.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    First screenshot, this:
    03-11-20_11-54-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    By the fire
    Chloe, Benjamin and Wendy went to the bluffs. It was the only place they knew would be paparazzi free. Wendy lit the fire:
    03-11-20_11-55-07%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    03-11-20_11-55-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin and Wendy knew that they needed to look after their big sister, especially after that rare stress disorder diagnosis. The trio chatted to each other:
    03-11-20_11-56-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    They looked out across the sea. A few sailing boats were out and about:
    03-11-20_11-57-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    It was just so peaceful. Nothing to bother them, no one to disturb the siblings. Benjamin and Wendy smiled at Chloe. She smiled back:
    03-11-20_12-03-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Wendy extinguished the fire:
    03-11-20_12-07-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And the trio went back home:
    03-11-20_12-13-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to prune the bonsai
    Shine hadn't pruned her bonsai for ages, so she decided to give it some much needed attention:
    03-11-20_12-57-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_12-57-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine fed and gave her cowplant some attention:
    03-11-20_1-01-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The magic realm
    Benjamin went over to the Magic Realm:
    03-11-20_1-14-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After checking the shops for new potion tomes, Benjamin spoke to L Faba:
    03-11-20_1-18-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he met Eva Fay:
    03-11-20_1-19-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Eva Fay and Benjamin chatted to each other:
    03-11-20_1-20-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-20-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Benjamin read a spellcaster tome:
    03-11-20_1-28-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And he made himself a drink:
    03-11-20_1-37-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-38-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then went home.
    Gardening
    Screenshot only section.
    03-11-20_1-44-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-45-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-46-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-47-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-48-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-48-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-50-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-11-20_1-50-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Lol! Huge thank you to @ChuChuExpress for letting me know I posted this in a different thread 😆

I knew I was tired, but geez!

Anyway, I got a few more done! I'm resting for a few minutes. I have to babysit shortly. I'll be back later, after dinner!

@Daephene

Hi!!! So good to see you! I hope things are good, or as good as can be expected.

Wowsa at Lily! Someone else posted pics of an overcharged Sim, I don't remember who, but wow, that's some awesome affects!

I guess she could easily escape when she's pumped like that!

Vlad should thank his lucky stars that he's alive! Well, not alive, but you know what I mean, lol

What is the deal with her and Victor? I don't remember what was going on with those two before she was imprisoned. Obviously he's fine without her now 😅

He seems to be yesterday's news for Lily now that she has her newfound abilities! Yikes, Lily Feng as a powerful super being. All children of the world should shake in their shoes 😂

That missing tail bug is super funny. Obviously it's fixable. I hope it wasn't hard to fix.

And yes, good job Ulrike, Bjorn needs to learn that he can't go out in public like that! I hope he learned his lesson 😳🤣 Socks with flip flops, no, bad Bjorn, very bad.

It will be fun to see your "plans" for Lily and the vampires 😊

Oh, and shameless plug for Thorne and Don. I don't remember when you ducked out, but depending on how far back you go, you should at least go back to chapter 21, because things that happened there are actually reflected in at least one other person's story line. 😅 Lol It also has handy "Next chapter here Clicks at the bottom!

This is where it is: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

@sarabeth2984

Oh cool! It's fun to have someone to talk D&D about occasionally. The channel we watch hasn't done another campaign, but my son is very resistant to change, so I'm not sure if we'll get to watch Will's channel. But it's fun to have my random question answered. I'm glad there are wood elves! They are awesome archers in my son's game of choice, Warhammer. But they are not resilient in hand to hand combat. They have no armor (they have what's called a t-shirt save in Warhammer, because you have to roll a 6 on a D6 in order to not get wounded, and most only have one wound, then they die, lol). Are the ones in D&D good right away, or only after leveling up? Do you paint your own models?

I play High Elves when I play his game with him. Some of them have good armor, and can do hand to hand well. I Love High Elves. They are so noble in Warhammer.

Did your DM ever do the lost laboratory of Kwalish? (Not sure of spelling) or does she make her own campaigns? I watched one where the DM made his own story, and one where he used the premade Kwalish one. I liked his own better. But ... if you did Kwalish I have soooo many unanswered questions, lol!! Please let me know. Your Half Orc Grave Cleric sounds amazing 🤣 What a combo. The one I watched was a Half Orc barbarian. He was the best! Is the Temple of Kalina an actual thing? Because they seem to be the grave clerics in the ones we watched, but I don't know if the player made that up. There was a halfling rogue too, oh man he was funny!

Also, lol, I will ask endless things. You said your group is all women, right? I can't remember for sure. My question is, if you are all women, do any of you play male characters? There are only men as players in the ones I watched, but there was always one man (different person in different games) in the group who would play as a woman. Is that important for the adventuring groups, that there's at least one woman? Or in an all women group is it important to have at least one male?

And yeah, that whole female gamers issue is so perilous. I hate that you were hassled! But so glad you ended up here 😅

Lol, I'm determined to get a doctor in my game so I can do the "check hotness" interaction. I've never gotten anywhere in the medical career. It's sooo annoying. Maybe you should share yours? 😉 Is he a doctor in all of your saves?

I'm glad Clint won't age up and leave Rosie alone. I so prefer playing with aging off! Lol.

Oh, here's an update again! Simeon is a freelancer. That's cool, if you can keep them trapped at the computer 😅 I had J try it once. He'd work for a few minutes, then jump up to do push ups 🤣 I guess I should turn autonamy off when Sims are working from home.

Uggg, you have one of those broken links where the forum thinks your url has a censored word in it. Such frustration!!!

Those suger tantrums are awesome, lol. I try hard to keep sweets away from toddlers. I feel like a pb&j sandwich got one of them once, so it's like, gosh, I guess they eat peas and cheese crackers 🙄 lol

Kirk sounds very un James Kirk-like lol. What a sweetie, writing in his journal and drawing for fun? Nice

I'm glad Griffin is accepting Lucas's decision. I don't see what else Lucas could have done. Cute that Rocket is his familiar.

Oh wow, does it really look like Mortimer is cheating? I see married Sims out to dinner with other married Sims all the time, but they are clearly just friends. That's awful if he is cheating! Ugg! Men!

@ccarrig_95

I really struggled with those choices too! I did try to pick a great deal of things that could be crafted. Beyond that I was just hopeless! So many shelves and desks and wall shelves to choose from!

Even picking the rocking chair I liked most was hard, but honestly, I don't care which one wins. It's a rocking chair!!!

How is your weekend class going? I never took a weekend class. What do you mean that you took it for your job? It's a job requirement? When I worked in daycare, us teachers had to take a certain number of childcare classes every year to keep that job. However, I had a bachelor's degree, so I never needed to go to any extra classes, my class hours in college classes about children were plenty for years and years.

I did have to attend a mandatory meeting about SIDS, but that was good information to know.

Ugg, I need to take a CPR class again for a refresher. Now that I care for my grandchildren so often I need to be reminded of some aspects, and I believe some have changed since the last time I took it. Which was probably 20+ years ago 😅

I can't wait to see your legacy pictures too! I hope you've had time to play!

@Koteyka

Awww, this is the sweetest update!

Let's ignore that last line, it never happened. Lol

Your poses with the guys are sweet. I'm glad they had this time together. It's funny to see how strong Steve is. He ended up so much bigger than Tony.

I think Tony's personality used to make him larger than life. But of course, there's more wrong than that now.

Hmmm, I wonder if Tony is going to be ok with Thor having told the kids that story. And Steve didn't hear it. Maybe Tony has already told him at some point.

Tony's parents have passed away, right? Quite a while ago? I don't know if he'd want his kids to know them anyway, but now that they know the story of the closet, I'm sure they'd never want to meet them.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh my yes, Luna clearly prefers older men. Which isn't too surprising. Lol that you had to cut parts of it out.

I see your reasoning for the Diego/Lilith breakup. Wow. He's having trouble lately in some of these stories! I feel awful for him in Becka28's save.

If you fix him up with someone will you let us know?

Gunther with 3 sets of triplets? How does that even happen? Does he ever visit his other kids, or just always be with Nalani? Where do they live? If they are in Sulani I hope he finally took his hat and scarf off 😅

As for your update. Oh my goodness! Caleb! You are a menace 🤣 But seriously, I'm glay Luna saw that before proposing. Did you know it was going on or were you surprised too? I guess that if Caleb didn't know it's not really his fault.

Max's club conversation was great. Orange is so verbose "Wow" lol

Luna's night out did not go well. And geez Caleb, stop looking creepy!

And oh my, Max is a vampire now. I hope he's smart enough to stay out of the sun.

He's great looking, so are Elsa and Lucas! I fix kids that age horribly too. Max did such a great job with Elsa! He's a natural I guess 🥰

And geez Luna, control yourself. I'm glad Grim was in a good mood!

Also, happy birthday! There seems to be a bunch of birthdays lately. I hope you had fun!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking, page 631
    No worries!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2020
    @sarabeth2984
    Wow, 4 kids and none of them a vampire? Perhaps you could introduce Griffin to some nice vampire lady?
    Luna and Jonathan are indeed as done as they can be. Caleb does not seem to want anything to do with either, since he is still out and about with his official girlfriend Eva Capriciossa.
    Luna´s death was really scary, good mood and cute toddlers are a very dangerous combo.

@ryttu3k
    Has Max became a better person or has he learnt how to better control his evil tendencies? What one must know about Max is that he feels very deeply. The people he loves he loves with his whole heart, the people he hates...better get started with their prayers. Max has a list with names on it, and he won´t forget or forgive.
    Mila is not that old, as I headcanon her having had her first child very young. Still, she is good twenty years older than Hugo, with 9 grandchildren older than her youngest child will be. So it´s not exactly an ideal situation for any involved parties - Mila, Hugo, her sons or unborn baby. Though at least the kid will have tons of relatives to play with.

@AlwaysAsking
    Diego is far from being my top priority at the moment, but I´ll let it know if something (or someone) were to happen to him. I have spent awfully long time with Lilith and ignoring the rest of my rotation. It´s Christmas at the moment in my game, I´ll stay with her for celebrations and then rotate to Morgyn and his six little monsters. They need attention too, plus it´s past time for Lorelai to age up.
    I have set MCCC to allow up to 3 kids per pregnancy, Gunther just happened to be extremely "lucky" and ended up with triplets every time. I don´t play him, so I have no idea what he is up to at the moment. He, Nalani and their triplets live at Sulani, Ulrike and hers live at Forgotten Hollow and Maaike and hers stayed at Windenburg. All 9 are toddlers at the moment and will stay this way for the time being, because I only turn aging on twice a year, three days at the time.
    I (and Luna) saw Jonathan propositioning Caleb, I followed them to see what´s going on as Luna was too dumbstruck to move. She did see them flirting afterwards, though, which destroyed what little pink she and Jonathan still had left. By the time she broke up with him, their pink bar had cone from 100% full to completely empty.
    Orange lowkey loves the drama and that none of his friends gives two cents about him being a child celebrity. In this save, he has no younger siblings, so it can get very lonely for him.
    I think this version of Lucas is my favorite, I really enjoyed picking his outfits. Elsa is easier, because all she needs is a good haircut, but I always struggle with Lucas. It was the first time for me to see Max age up, as the one in my other save is still a child, it actually made me a bit emotional to see him all grown up.
    Thank you! I don´t like big celebrations, so it was only me, my parents and our neighbour, just as I prefer it.

Luna moved to Del Sol Valley with her best friend Sofia Bjergsen to become a famous vlogger.
    Lilith became a Grand Master vampire and maxed her sunlight immunity, she celebrated it with jogging cYHRdSj.png
    Emma turned into a bear KLB56Jk.png
    Raphael spent a whole afternoon torturing his violin, while Hugo and Lilith played the part of good caretakers and acted like he was the best violinist ever 39arw6Y.png

Max had a big question to ask from Elsa Mvd9OWF.png
    She said yes! Bnz1DvD.png
    They won´t be getting married before spring, because they are planning outdoors wedding and it´s freezing nowQUkpj98.png

Now to Hugo:
    Hugo and Mila went to another date lTVDIpY.png
    PPvjRl6.png
    Hugo felt that it was beyond time to man up and proposed to his very pregnant girlfriend E8INsGY.png
    CNC8HHL.png
    Together, they bought a small house at Windenburg. Lucas moved in with his mother and new stepfather, while Wolfgang chose to stay behind at her old house. He will be turning 18 soon and plans to leave Windenburg for good after that, because he is sick of how nice and boring everyone is. Even his old friends are no fun - Ulrike is a mom, Morgan would rather be all lovely-dovely with Lucas and Max thinks of nothing but going to university and marrying his high-school sweetheart. Nope, he better leave before they manage to domesticate him too.
    Not wishing to waste another moment, Hugo and Mila got married at private ceremony in the living room of their new house jUrQnjx.png
    OjtxjyA.png
    iQ7LFYD.png
    SVvLsHy.png

Later that day, they held a small gathering with their closest family and friends to celebrate their union. Gunther did not show. lSTEAp9.png
    l16F4xf.png
    Max, in his brilliance, managed to set himself on fire and became too paniced to extinguish himself VIQz3zO.png
    Thank God for vampire speed C74JZZI.png
    And so Max lived to see another day MYkI1ei.png
    Of course, by then, most guests had ran outside to panic about the fire. Caleb, are you crying? EUE6zNp.png
    (Moira seems convinced that Max did it on purpose to ruin his brother´s housewarming party)
    You too, Simeon? 6AYlPLL.png
    Eventually, everyone calmed down enough so that the party could continue. Mila had to retire for the night - the poor woman was 9 months pregnant and had been forced to witness her brother-in-law almost burning to death, that kind of stress was not good for the baby x9cAh4t.png
    Wolfgang found an equal opponent in Maaike, who was in no mood to put up with his nonsense Vbk8YKT.png
    Still shocked from his near-death experience, Max told Lucas a huge secret - Elsa is pregnant! Mt4u05z.png
    Meanwhile, Luna and Simeon decided to celebrate being alive 2DUyEH3.png
    o5XKHHg.png
    Oh, Luna, what am I going to do with you? And Simeon, she may no longer be underage, but she is still half your age and you have absolutely nothing in common!

Next day, Mila was visited by her new neighbours. She likes Maaike - why couldn´t have Gunther married her, a good Windenburg girl, instead of some mermaid? Ko2wHHi.png Evita (I will be calling her that from now on to not confuse her with the other Eva) could not care less about mortals and their dramas - she was only there for the cake (that she ended up hating)
    The same evening, Mila gave birth to a daughter, Elisabeth img

Wow, I have finally caught you up with what has been happening in my game! Time to go and play some more :D
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    simsgirl2619simsgirl2619 Posts: 14 New Member
    Well today one of my sims ended up cleaning up the hospital before giving birth at the hospital
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    GardeningSimmerGardeningSimmer Posts: 41 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hello everyone!

My main Sim currently is Jane.
    Jane lives in a tiny home and is an actress (Rising Star currently), I am really trying to take things slowly with her as I often rush things in the game.
    Today she became a Rising Star and I also decided for her to get a boyfriend, finally! I kept thinking about who her boyfriend should be, it was a quite hard decision to come to.. but I decided on Joaquin Le Chien. They have really hit it off quickly so I am happy about that. I am planning on getting Parenthood for when they have a child, and then Realm Of Magic.. I want their children to marry some of the girls from the Realm of Magic pack.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZU4wiIp.png[/img]
    Jane having her first kiss with Joaquin!
    Post edited by GardeningSimmer on
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Was taking screencaps for a story post near the end of the month! A few outtakes:

That slightly awkward moment when you have to move play over to another save so you can actually have it be summer, forget that the original Vatores are still in-game, and have Caleb fanboy over Caleb. What a narcissist ;)
    Z4uh7CT.png

Vest cuteness.
    VK4TdTb.png

Tropical nyoom. I recoloured that shirt, yes.
    zSjgbAd.png

As soon as I finished taking this shot, he missed the ball.
    4MjUDGY.png

Steamy!
    RNvuw63.png

@ArcherDK good a place as any to settle, really!

@Karababy52 it's rad! <3

@RedDestiny92 thank you! I love designing outfits, honestly.

@Keidra adorkable Embers <3 And I see a lot of hints at future info and events, honestly, so I'm not sure which one you mean specifically XD Was it the 'what's wrong with Ezio' bit? Morgyn versus the entire concept of gender? The mention of fairies?

I do look forward to Ezio going all Incredible Hulk XD

@DeafSimmer aww, she's home again! And they have plans for the future, too. I hope they're able to get some stability!

And Irene gets her fairy tale! Is she going to be the next character you focus on?

@AlwaysAsking I shall PM you the link! And yeah, he's making progress so far. I had to look up what EMDR is, but I'm not sure it'd be possible just visiting Willow Creek once a month, no :-\ They're still kind of working through other issues and circling around to the trauma, too.

Glad you like Max! IIRC, the sword/dagger necklace is by... I want to say Praline? She has a lot of cool accessories. And heh, the elf ears are an accessory I have for actual fantasy characters and they just... randomed on to her. And they're both fictional characters! Mark Watney is the main character of Andy Weir's The Martian (played by Matt Damon in the movie adaptation), and Greg is the father of Steven Universe, from... Steven Universe XD

In fairness, he did start straight at level 5 because of that random chance to begin with! But yeah, he's doing well :) And yup! Technically a Lounge (this one!), but it's set up as an outdoor cinema and bar. And since it's also in Uptown, it's basically Caleb's local hangout spot. And yeah, I usually have headline effects off, but I didn't know who the ugly Sim was and switched it back on and... unpleasant surprise, haha.

Ooh, Bryan is your husband! That works well, then XD

@AngeliqueAdelaide yeah, I can see that. The very extremes of emotion. I think at this point I'm just going to add him to the household with Geoffrey and Malcolm and like... see what he's up to by the time he hits YA?

And yeah, I generally don't have a massive problem with age differences so long as the younger partner is an adult and able to give informed consent (and the older partner isn't in an inherent position of power, like a teacher or boss), but it is a bit weird when they're younger than your actual kids!

Yeah go Lilith! I mean, if you're resistent to both the sun and the cold, why not go for a jog in the snow in shorts and a tee? XD Wow, good on Max and Elsa! Here's hoping they work out well. And, uh, good luck to Hugo and Mila, heh! Poor Wolfgang, his old friends just aren't cutting it any more. Caleb honey are you okay XD;; Luna, please :-\ And welcome to the world, Elisabeth!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 2020
    @DeafSimmer Does Irene live now with Caitlyn and Marco or anywhere else in Windenburg?

I hope the Ball is not a trap. :#

@ChuChuExpress Poor Chloe and Benjamin. This must be a terrifying experience for them. I hope Roddy took it well.
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    edited March 2020
    Last night, Ryker maxed the Charisma skill which meant one new CAS sim added in my BACC. 🥳

Lyra is only at level 6 or so charisma, but she does have level 3 pet training, so I decided to create a rule on the fly where I can include a pet in a new household I make as long as another Sim has level 3 pet training. If a Sim maxes the pet training, then I can add as many pets as I want the next time I add a household. 🙂 Maybe once a certain amount of pets exist in the world, I’ll permanently unlock the ability to add pets. Haven’t fully worked out that rule yet.

This is mainly because Talon keeps going into heat and it makes me sad to hear her whine. 😭
    4f27bf92cd2e46ed8a1f3a3f1dc911238ede11c8.png

So Atlas Torentine and his dog Lio moved into town right next door to the Peregrines.
    b8a5ab414600241b1406f6bfeedde801123a5549.png

After I built up Atlas’s lot, I made up another rule on the fly that is new Sims have to reach level 5 charisma before they can visit any of the other residents. (Both residences have the private dwelling lot trait [which is due to not wanting random pre-mades and townies visiting the household because interaction with townies is forbidden until a certain achievement is unlocked] so they don’t get welcome wagons and it doesn’t look like the Peregrines will be spawned to walk around the neighborhood while I play in the Torentine household so that’s why I made up that rule. I also wanted it be a little bit challenging rather than just being able to immediately go over to their house as soon as Atlas moved in). However, I did give him the Convivial lot trait because charisma goes up so slow and it has one of the most boring activities to build up the skill. 🙂

Also, I really love the off the grid lot trait for the lack of bills and cellphone. I do wish that Sims didn’t always get the uncomfortable moodlets that come with bathing and washing their hands though. And it’d be cool if some of the decorative items actually had off the grid functions like the decorative tent from GF or one of the wells (not the Wishing Well But can’t remember the pack).

As of right now, I’m mentally calling this city/village Indigo rather than Newcrest (wish we could change the name).

Lyra is the village handiperson who will be the one who unlocks electricity once she maxes the handiness skill (although I don’t know if I’ll remove the off the grid traits because it makes my game more fun tbh). I think she’s currently at level 7 in handiness. I think she will also found the village’s smithy/warehouse where Sims can go to hone their handiness/woodworking craft.
    08aabf1f58c8292473c6afaae74cbac217957a9f.png

Ryker is the village gardener who will establish the village’s farm/garden/market.
    a0e253880687ba0fc64d08205e5ff82b6878df64.png

Atlas will be the village fisherman. I’m not sure how his efforts contribute to the growth of the town yet but I’ll think of something.🤔
    61b8956ee7c80f39fe6c7aabf49662b2e40f6e8f.png

I’m going to try to figure out how to add pics from my tumblr also.
    Post edited by NationalPokedex on
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @sarabeth2984 - Thank you! Rhiannon had to jog quite a bit just to get to that point but it was well worth it. Goopy is one of the most interesting Sims I've ever played....fits his name I suppose :joy:

@AlwaysAsking - Goopy really is a Sim to remember. I'm kind of sad that Rhiannon isn't as crazy as he is. Thank goodness Sandy is a comedian - I feel like she puts up with Goopy because it gives her tons of material for her shows :wink:
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Familytime
    49473743923_9cca1fb6d7_c.jpg
    Met cousin Clara Vera Scott before our scout meeting. We talked about school & love. Hope I met a nice girl to fall in love with soon.
    49474770746_2c2cff754f_c.jpg
    Met cousin Fredrik Pizzazz Le Chien at the gym. He told me how much he miss to be romantic with his girlfriend Olivia Kim-Lewis. I tried to comfort him and tell him everything will be ok once he become a young adult.
    49474992667_81f8375290_c.jpg
    I fixed the stereo at the gym. Need music when I am going to work out.
    49474992627_444cf8af6b_c.jpg
    If it wasn’t for the scout goals I wouldn’t work out. It helps a little bit that I can listen to Bigbang songs.
    49474992587_bd1e6dddf2_c.jpg
    Fredrik came to cheer on me.
    49474992552_21e8203f42_c.jpg
    And then it said bang, bang, bang in my head, when I fell of the threadmill infront of Fredrik and my sister Chloe Vera Barnes. Just like song playing on the stereo with the name “Bang, bang, bang.”
    49474992517_08aa2b4ba2_c.jpg
    I visited my mum’s family and met my sister Jill Vera Huntington for the first time.
    49478829571_ae5cd7f8d3_c.jpg
    Built this snowman infront of my house.
    49479050862_092d992e95_c.jpg
    Soon I have to prepare for university. But what do I want to study? What kind of job do I want to have?
    49478348253_0d7711ff96_c.jpg
    I’m here at the gym again. Think about what I want to do when I finish working out.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Max may have accidentally killed the pizza guy. Oops?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited March 2020
    @DeafSimmer I found this latest entry, where the Prince literally bumps into your heroine in a cafe to be enchanting and fun to read. :)

Ooh, the Ballroom scene. I thought for a moment you had watched "Once Upon a Time" and that Gabrielle was Snow White's cruel step-mother! But, after reading this to the end, I'm more persuaded she is Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty (my personal favorite). I love the twist in the story. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @ryttu3k Here's hoping!

Lovely kids, by the way.

Uh...Caleb-ception? :D Yay! Double the fun. Now if only someone would gather all the good looking single sims in one room.

@Becka28 Looks like a happy ending! Mental recovery and true love, nice poses too.

Yeesh. Eliza's a hot mess.

@ChuChuExpress Unfortunately I had to skim a lot of your updates because I was gone for so long. That Dina wouldn't happen to be THE same Dina I'm thinking of, would it? Blonde, notorious gold digger, maiden name is "Caliente"?

@Simmelina1 It's so hard to find good-looking premades. Jean's one of them, and he's good to boot! Chloe is very lucky.

@AlwaysAsking I wish for the best, and fear for the worst. Who knows with noncommittal sims, really?

Well, I'm speechless for one.

I still hate Don, but the way you write him out makes me a bit more sympathetic to him, at least, this AU counterpart of him. So, yeah, really good writing and characterization. TS2/3 Don can go rot in a trash can. This one, I'll read.

@Daephene I definitely missed a lot of yours. Feeding pen, and a superpowered mermaid villainess, creative!

@sarabeth2984 OMG poor Bella D: Morty, how could you?

-

If there are any I skipped but still like to read, sorry. IRL problems. Blame the virus. The economy is tanking and I am losing money to pay my bills, alongside aforementioned stress like my thesis, etc. So that takes precedence.

-

Updates, updates~

They're inside the spoiler tag to make sure this thread doesn't lag.
    ylP753T.png
    A lot of time has passed since then. Luise feels a little happier that her life is falling into place despite abandoning her initial goal of finding her way back to her brother and home, wherever that was. She's adopted a more dignified look, but avoided being too showy because she did not want to be like her narcissistic mother, who neglected her and Louis as kids and used them as pawns in the past. (If anyone recalls, Louis is the owner of the dog tag she owns back when she ended up stranded at the pier.)

0S6Qzbb.png
    Renata is displaying faster than average development, given her independence. Luise isn't really sure whether it came from Dino's passionate Italian spirit or her own political-militaristic and cold upbringing. 'I always knew that Germans were crazy about their Italians, but I never thought what the kids would turn out like!'

d0Pv4rl.png
    Whatever the case, she tries her best to balance things out, encouraging Renata's independence all the while making sure she keeps herself involved moderately on her daughter's development. She honestly feared the idea of being anything like her mother, or on the other side of the spectrum, being a "smother." 'If only you could see me now, mom. I hope you're burning in the netherworld.' A bit of it also has something to do with her pride, given that she didn't want to be beaten by Dino turning Renata into a "daddy's girl" considering he ran out on her once and left her to raise their daughter alone for a year (the entire baby life stage). It was something of a struggle because she knew her daughter deserved to know her father and love him, despite the past transgressions. Preventing Dino from being involved with Renata was crossing a line into narcissism, and she was glad she didn't take that path, but being jealous over attention and affection? 'I pray to Watcher I never get that far.'

XwSL1Uz.png
    Dino, meanwhile, has been a good boyfriend and a father by using his visitation rights, popping by practically every week to help with the rearing and other parental duties. Every visit, Luise would make sure he spent most of his time with Renata, while also having some private moments with him to keep their relationship going and keeping her fear of her mother's narcissism and father's weak will being possibly hereditary in check.

nOU8pxm.png
    On one of these visits, it was perfectly timed, due to a special occasion. "You're just in time, Schatz. Today's my birthday. I'm finally entering my mid-thirties, so...here goes. Will you still love me even when I have wrinkles? I already have the white hair, but you know what I mean."

owaVlPN.png
    Looking at the cake, Luise looked back into her own life, before and after her accident. Reflecting on her whole life thus far, she thought, 'I'm far happier than I've ever been. I could only be sorry I could never see Louis again, or find out what happened to Gene, but that part of my life is gone now. One day, people will read the truth about me when I finally write it all down in a book, but that would be far, far into the future. I have a loving daughter, a decent home. If I had a Simstagram, then I really am #blessed.'

m8fxOpR.png
    'But what is it I could wish for? Even if I get that promised third miracle, I'm already so blessed that I don't need it.'

fWilRs1.png
    When she saw Dino enter the kitchen, it came to her. 'That's it!'

'I wish...'

LhxkaiV.png
    And so she blew the candles and cut the cake. Sure, she has wrinkles starting to appear on her face, but so did Dino, and anyway, with age came wisdom. "Happy birthday, Tesoro. Ti amo." Somewhere along the line, when Luise was calling him treasure, he also picked up that habit.

"Love you too, Schatz. Join me for a slice of cake in the living room, ja?"

LrQP1g0.png
    Well, it certainly is a lot more than cake, and it wasn't in the living room. Ah well, it's better to keep that passion alive anyway.

Dcm0uYe.png
    Like, really alive.

bxRgvTy.png
    Like whoa.

While she didn't like to think of WooHoo as a weapon or a leash and by no means she was deathly jealous, she did feel a little insecure lately about her aging up and Dino's past as an artist with a lot of notches on his bedpost. Added to the fact that his last girlfriend was Daisy, or as she'd like to think, "La Chienne Française," a little part of her worried about her own compatibility with the Italian man since the French were also notoriously good lovers. Dino certainly disproved that on her birthday surprise...

xmt7Hop.png
    'Oh Watcher! I'm entering midlife and I still got it. That man really knows how to till the field...must be all that time from the vineyards of Monte Vista.'

l8tkkKp.png
    During one of those late nights, one of Inna's friends came to visit her, popping her own baby bump. And you know what they say, "the friend of a friend is my..." and all that. "I was really curious you know. Vlad came in swooping one day to tell me of his little find. I have to say, I did not expect to see a destructive force of nature wearing human skin to be pregnant of all things. My name is Elle, by the way. Elle Walkingfern. Charmed, Miss, or should I say Mrs. Fiore."

"Oh well, I wouldn't know about that. The legalities of marriage in these parts is weird. I think I'll still be legally Keller even after we do get married, don't know why, not that either of us mind, how far along are you? Wait, did you say 'Walkingfern', as in, that squad Dino hangs out with? The Bouquet Squad? You're married to Leaf?"

"You know them? Ah, well it would please you to know Inna also ended up marrying Royal Orchid. She goes by 'Inna Orchid' now."

'Wooow...I seem to attract the attention of the weirdest people. I get two noble vampires, who are married to plant-loving hipsters. Wait, aren't I getting married to a plant-loving hipster too? I get the pinnacle of light magic slash the santa claus of this place, a wishing well, friggin' Death, and I think one of the sages wants to vivisect me to try and restore a lost school of magic.'

98iMraA.png
    "And here I thought I'd seen it all! I can't believe a four hundred something year old vampire is looking up parenting tips online, on my computer no less. Don't you have, like, life experience from living that long or something?"

"Hey! This is my first time, okay? I want to do this right. At least you already had practice. Why do you think I went here when Inna also told me about you?"

I am so excited. Next post is finally wedding day.
  • Options
    @Daravi, page 631.
    Yep, it was quite traumatic. The pain of nearly losing a sibling can take ages to heal.

@Dust_Bunny2010, page 631.
    Nope, that's Dina Furystrykar, the twin of Henry Furystrykar, and the daughter of Sylvia and Felix Furystrykar.
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top