Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    03-09-20-8-45-14-PM.jpg
    Morgyn is not amused. (Does Morgyn teach high school? Because that would totally result in this face after work. Totally.)
    Also, how idealistic. Morgyn and Ezio are both at level 8 of their career, but Ezio the attorney only makes $7 an hour more than Morgyn the teacher.
    Sure. Alright then. Riiiight.
    03-09-20-8-51-45-PM.jpg
    Small problem with Ezio being marked as female clothes (EAxis can we have a both option? Like. Ezio doesn't care? He's fluid??) is he goes to work in female attorney clothes but you know what he rocks it. (How does he walk in those heels tho?)

03-09-20-10-00-57-PM.jpg
    L.: Yup. I'm the snizzle. For rizzle.
    Ezio voice: Please stop that.

03-09-20-10-22-17-PM.jpg
    Synchronised walking!

03-09-20-9-08-46-PM.jpg
    Copy-Morgyn: ... wait... what??
    Morgyn: Uhhh. Gotta go!

Totally out of context thing:
    ithoughtthaticouldsaveyou.png
    Not explaining it.

And because it was asked for.
    eziolookbook-tml.jpg
    Baby normie!Ezio.
    I don't feel like he has a style, you know, he's kind of a bit of everything, you can see the glimmers of would-be goth in there, but like mostly he's just a mess. c:
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 You're on the same lot as my current family. My game camera twitches a lot when I navigate around that house. It bumps up and down as if bobbling on some weird ocean. I'm using the base game house. Is that why? Does your lot do that?

@March306 Reading your post is like taking a trip down memory lane with all these notable artists. Music for me is tied to a certain memory/emotion of that moment. So now I've tied certain emotions to your characters hehe! Btw, Emma aged so well! You're gonna have a problem with teen boys showing up with their guitars in the middle of the night now.

@DeafSimmer Aw, Caitlyn is soundboarding off Irene. Irene is such a treasure to Caitlyn, for her to project her anger and insecurities on her, but finally sees herself in the kid. Then realises what she's become and repents. I'm really liking her growth

@Keidra I really like Baby Morgyn's hair. It looks naturally grown out from his orignal locks. Is that from base game or maxis match cc? Also, maybe the simgurus had the UAE in mind when they created the teaching profession in Sims4. Teachers there get paid as much as doctors, also has the revered status that comes with doctors.

@ChuChuExpress Is the computer that Chloe's using a cc? It's so cool! Also your posts always crack me up. The characters are so bubbly and dynamic and so full of positive energy.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited April 2020
    @ChuChuExpress
    Awwww, that's really heartwarming!
    Thank you so much!

@Dust_Bunny2010
    I really like your stories, the words anyway. I can't see the pics though :D It's literally (alphanumericstring).png.
    I really wish I knew how to solve the problem :( Thanks for reading though <3

@ryttu3k
    yeah, forum moderation must be tricky. Especially since the vanilla game just on its own seems to offer storytelling availabilities that wouldn't actually fit in the forums itself (I did blink in surprise quite a bit the first time I saw the closet animation, that one is... full-on!). Glad it seems to be holding out, though!
    I know, I'm so relieved :sweat_smile: I wish there was a list of do's and don'ts for simlit writers because there's quite a few here on the forums.
    Have you considered backing it up on AO3? Nush is doing screencap/prose combos as well, so it definitely works over there!
    Hmm. I never thought of that. Isn't it a website for fanfiction?
    I was considering uploading my stuff somewhere else like tumblr or wordpress or blogspot but I honestly hope it won't ever have to come to that because that's actually one of the reasons why it took me so long to get into simlit in the first place. The whole idea of creating an instagram/tumblr/wordpress/blogspot account for my sims always scared me off :sweat_smile: I can't even explain why because I love reading other people's tumblrs and instagrams but doing it myself... please no :D I'm very very happy posting in a forum thread.
    Poor Tony :( I can absolutely understand the despair - he's, what, fourteen or something here?
    Yep, fourteen going on fifteen.
    now I kinda want Thor's uni adventures XD
    If I ever get a better Mac that can handle Discover University I'll definitely dive into that :D But for now, those are the last flashbacks we'll see. I've got tons of stuff to do in the present day lol!
    And that picture is precious!!
    Thank you so much! <3

@Becka28
    Nick was just protecting his asset in Tony by calming him down and protecting his reputation but there were some things he said that came dangerously close to compassion – if you develop empathy for your clients you’ll never be able to exploit them Nick!
    Hah, well Nick doesn't feel any actual empathy for Tony. He's just doing the opposite of what he did after taking photos of Tony and Thorne - saying exactly what Tony wants to hear.
    It is what I like about Tony, despite all his life, people tried to break his spirit (and he really didn’t get much of a chance to grow one) -he does have a strong spirit and sense of justice. He wants to fight for his rights and those of others – later he tries to stand up to Nick and he protects Thor. He is a pretty special person in a lot of ways.
    So true, so true. Tony is quite a special person indeed. I haven't got anything else to respond to this but I just wanted to point it out because I agree with everything you say :blush:
    I know I have asked you before if Nick is gay – I still get the sense he is from this conversation with Tony and the fact he said “people like us” when discussing Tony’s father and the world view towards gay people. I have always felt he reserved a special hatred for Steve and took pleasure in splitting them up (not just to remove the influence of Steve from Tony’s life – it felt like jealousy).
    Okay, so Nick saying "people like us" was more about drawing a line for Tony between "us" - intellectual, progressive, rich people and "them" - lowlifes who can't possibly understand anything out of the ordinary. Basically pulling him even farther from his old life. But your theory is very interesting and although I won't confirm it because it was never my intention to make Nick romantically interested in Tony, I won't deny it either. I believe it could be one of the possibilities why Nick is acting the way he is :)
    Nick snd Tony are more similar then either would care to admit. Hard Dads with high expectations, driven and ambitious themselves, both driven to fight for what they believe in, they both care about how other people see them - they are quite parallel in a lot of ways. They could have been an incredibly scary power couple if Tony hadnt had Thor and then Steve in his life. (Now I am just imagining amoral Tony and Nick in a terrible alternate universe ewww)
    Bwahahah that may sound terrible but my inner writer squeals in excitement at the possibilities of such a pair! :D Because they truly are quite similar in some aspects. I can imagine it already: two wealthy, powerful, cold-hearted gentlemen conquering the world of fame side by side, crushing anything that stands in their way.... Okay, the ideas my mind is getting are definitely be too dark for these forums so please don't lure me into thinking about it any more then I already am :sweat_smile: Lets just stick to our cuddly Tony and Steve for the time being :joy:
    Thank you!

@AlwayAsking
    So, you snuck two updates in on me again, lol
    Sorry 'bout that :joy:
    Poor Theo. He did live in a wonderland. And then Tony, getting his hopes up, believing the lies. He should have remembered that Lucas was an actor.
    This is actually a very interesting detail no one pointed out yet! Lucas indeed also happens to be an actor, which makes his trick on Tony even worse :(
    And oh my gosh, I honestly never thought about the aspect that what would bother Tony the most was the end of his dream of being with Lucas! Duh! Why didn't I think of that? I was concentrating on his worries about everyone knowing, not even considering what it's like to have a crush be shattered.
    Yup, Lucas was one of those very little things that helped Tony get out of bed in the morning :disappointed: Even though he knew they could never be together, it was still something nice to dream about. Now Tony got nothing to dream of at all.
    It was interesting to see Nick being sympathetic. But I'm sure he had to be way back when. Tony had to be tied to him before he could start mistreating him.
    That's the part of Nick I liked most. That he dropped the phone to help Tony. That was nice. Although, I know it was self serving, but it really was what Tony needed at that point in time. Nick didn't just stick to total bluster, the whole, he'll be sorry someday aspect
    You are correct - Nick had to act sympathetic towards Tony in order to make him more controllable. And he's smart about it too, saying a few things he knew Tony wanted to hear.
    Anyway, lovely updates. It's great to fill in those blanks about Tony's past, and how things developed as they did. 🥰
    Thank you! :blush:

pJDxDgp.jpg

s4EtBNI.jpg

"Morning, love. Watching the sunrise?" whispered Steve, hugging Tony from behind. Tony smiled.
    jVli9lB.jpg

"Beautiful, isn't it?"
    "Very."
    VgrZ5h4.jpg

"So... Our last day," quietly said Steve.
    "Our last day..."
    "Sad it's over?"
    "Nah. I mean, this was really great but I miss the kids a lot."
    "Me too," Steve sighed.
    rshzmso.jpg

"Do you think Thor survived this week?"
    Steve chuckled.
    "Lets hope we don't find a pile of ashes instead of our house..."
    N697O5X.jpg

"Ahh Steve no!! Put me down!" Tony laughed.
    "Let me think... no, nope, not an option."
    "I'm heavy..."
    "No, you are as light as a beautiful butterfly."
    2dTkaTT.jpg

"Why are you always so sweet?"
    rz7Nvxq.jpg

Steve didn't reply.
    "So what do you wanna do next?" he asked instead.
    y9lkrPx.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Dtghqpf.jpg

woMIay8.jpg

"Oh don't you dare Steve-"
    GysNkvm.jpg

"Steeeve!!" Tony laughed.
    er3PIy6.jpg

"Whaaat?"
    mZhiZ9T.jpg

"Stop it!"
    "Nah. Not until you admit I'm the best at splash fights."
    4wJdNIN.jpg

"I never said you weren't!"
    "You implied it yesterday..."
    "Oh I'm so getting you for this..."
    4OD37Re.jpg

Iu4w52z.jpg

"Who the best now, huh?"
    "Okay, okay, you got me," Steve laughed.
    bcLX9RI.jpg

1z1KTrD.jpg

XoIRp4V.jpg

RKOGanz.jpg

"Here?.."
    "Well... there's no one around..."
    RM3bqb1.jpg

MFgizYI.jpg

4YUuVHT.jpg

Okay. In all seriousness, they woohooed everywhere.
    I99VhRf.jpg

"That was better then I thought it'd be."
    "You kidding!? We've got to try this again sometime!"
    xWFFVoo.jpg

Even when it all seemed like innocent fun at first.
    EmXYCaA.jpg

nk8nONe.jpg

"Why do you have to be so beautiful..."
    Bq0WllT.jpg

It always resolved the same way.
    eJWlzN1.jpg

And by always
    FdeshAW.jpg

I actually mean always.
    RUhxhe6.jpg

Every. Single. Time.
    GhRS2f9.jpg

And every single way possible.
    DdeBd2I.jpg

E4N28hJ.jpg

"Okay... that was something..."
    90SW5bm.jpg

Those two just couldn't get enough of each other!
    OuqxnWH.jpg

Okay, so maybe their honeymoon wasn't 100% woohoo.
    oqT0GRU.jpg

There was some meditation.
    Ld5Rayh.jpg

Relaxation.
    1ZtDMLS.jpg

The overall pleasance of being next to each other every single moment.
    v7gMUgt.jpg

Definitely a much needed break from work and family. Even if it lasted only for one week.
    pmV52nE.jpg

"I can't believe we tried tried this honeymoon thing out before! We should do it more often. Every year maybe?"
    "Oh I'm loving the sound of that..."
    RJMHPsP.jpg

It felt as if they were discovering new layers of their love for each other.
    UeGp4x9.jpg

Layers untouched for quite some time now.
    oChFbX2.jpg

The wonderful sense of there being just the two of them.
    IpxyRhT.jpg

And splash fights, of course.
    OPS6t2G.jpg

Because what can be better then a good splash fight?
    44pjbrE.jpg

"Okay you were clearly cheating this last round, you NEVER win so quickly!"
    "Cheating? It's a splash fight, how in the world could I be cheating?"
    "I don't know, maybe you have water superpowers I don't know of?"
    DDmK7Hz.jpg

"Superpowers, huh?"
    "Eek-"
    ulhDOGM.jpg

bisY1pB.jpg

Tony laughed. So did Steve.
    "So... You think I have superpowers?"
    dw6DjWk.jpg

"The superpowers of being extra gorgeous, maybe."
    RcjvQJC.jpg

It as a wonderful week.
    RQ0xGus.jpg

And today it was coming to an end.
    "Thank you. These days we spent together..."
    vJdiZym.jpg

"They were everything."
    UvMXOaD.jpg

They really were everything for both of them.
    l4MMcRB.jpg

But it was time to get back to their regular life...
    uGY9dyY.jpg

"I see why you're so into cooking shows, Thor. I never thought it could be so fascinating just to watch someone make salad!"
    "Ah yes! There are three things you can watch forever: fire burning, water falling, other people cooking..."
    HYjVxBo.jpg

"Oh Morgan-bee, you don't want to be doing that!"
    "Me not falling offff... Me waaaiting..."
    kLmI8Tj.jpg

Morgan gasped.
    KIUlEwh.jpg

"Daddy! Papa! Daddy! Papa!"
    aPuKbz5.jpg

"Okay Morgan you seriously shouldn't be running of like that-"
    CVWdwnt.jpg

"D-Dad? Pa?.."
    LwstRRz.jpg

"DADDY AND PAPA BACK!"
    "We really tried to do a surprise arrival but this little thing saw us through the window," Steve chuckled.
    dCnep2A.jpg

"Welcome home you two."
    yhqxz80.jpg

"Pa, Dad, you're back, you're back!!"
    ugviLsd.jpg

"Oh I missed you guys so much!"
    "Missed you too, Peter."
    UQuChP4.jpg

"Me missed Daddy and Papa more!!"
    bGjsR2L.jpg

"Sooo? How was your vacation, you little lovebirdies?" Thor smiled.
    RPaiEMg.jpg

"It was awesome! Thank you so much for staying here with the kids, it was such a big help..."
    ZO3zCZV.jpg

"Ah, it was nothing! And see - the house isn't burnt down!" Thor laughed.
    "So what were you guys do while we were gone?"
    "Uncle Thor told us a story 'bout-"
    cpO6w71.jpg

"Nothing too crazy," Peter quickly interrupted Morgan. "Just average... boring... stuff."
    MsasPMz.jpg

"Oh? Knowing you and knowing Thor, we'd like to hear more of those average boring things..."
    "Seriously though, it was nothing..."
    "Yup. Nothing at all..."
    ikwaiPR.jpg

"Oh come on Thor! A whole week of bonding with the kids and you're telling me you DIDN'T expose my entire childhood to them?"
    "Eheheh... Well you ah... you may be right about that tiny detail... Stop giggling Peter..."
    "I told you Dad'll find out without us telling on you..."
    6h84PGu.jpg

UmWtBkP.jpg

1UBdXZ9.jpg

"Mr Fury? We found him."
    iCSkey8.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Beardedgeek, page 628.
    :D You made my day.

@mercuryfoam, page 629.
    Thank you! It is a CC recolour of the unbreakable computer! Glad you're enjoying the shenannigans of the Furystrykar household!

@Koteyka, page 629.
    Woohoo to your heart's content, boys! *record scratch* Oh no....OH NO! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME, BUT NOT NOW! Don't you dare, Nick Fury, DON'T YOU DARE, OR BENJAMIN WILL COME OVER PERSONALLY AND TURN YOU INTO ALL KINDS OF HORROR! I'm warning you, don't disturb a happy family. Last time someone did that, it ended badly. As in, an angry demigoddess by the name of Rachel Applebee extinguished their lives.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Today, I started a new save for a BACC with two founders, Lyra and Ryker, and their dog, Talon. I’ve started in Newcrest.

I’m trying to take the game as slow as I can so that I can really appreciate all of the gameplay that I haven’t fully explored yet. I’m 6 days into a 28 day long spring, Lyra and Ryker are Good Friends, and the highest skill between them is the gardening skill at level four (Ryker) because it’s their primary source of income.

Their house, which I’m doing based on the hanok, is a work in progress.

I’ve just started working on the handiness skill (Lyra) which I need to max in order to unlock electricity and remove the Off the Grid trait from the lot.

Ryker is working on the charisma skill to unlock the ability to add new Sims into the world.

I haven’t bought a bookcase yet so as of right now, all of the skills are being learned via the respective activities for the skill which allows me to explore more aspects of gameplay.

I like having this goal driven gameplay where the goals take time to achieve because it keeps me from getting bored.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited March 2020
    "Joe, can I talk to you about something?" Tamela said.
    "Sure, what's on your mind?"
    "It's Erik. I think he's drifting away from me."
    "Oh? What makes you think that. You know he loves you. Tell me about it."
    NjRi1ZM.jpg

"Oh, my laundry basket is full, I should go grab the machine while it's empty."
    TklwnnZ.jpg

"Tamela, what is on your mind. I know it's not laundry."
    "Well, it's just that he's so into this acting thing. I always thought music was his first love. But now that he's won that stupid award, it's like he just keeps throwing himself more and more into his work."
    "For instance?"
    "Well, you know how he keeps throwing parties every time he gets a new gig. Invites the director and co-stars over. Throws a BBQ."
    "Yeah, so."
    "So, this last time I ran into him upstairs entertaining a female."
    ijD2IM3.jpg
    KxQMHZg.jpg
    "When I walked up, she got all angry and yelled at me. I could see by Erik's expression, he wasn't too thrilled to see me either."
    JjAAckS.jpg
    "Later on, he told me he was busy pitching ideas at the director. I told him I thought he was busy pitching-woo."
    "Oh. Well, was he?"
    "I don't know. I was just so humiliated that I walked away."
    UOS5R2G.jpg

"And this wasn't the first time. He's always off in a corner somewhere, chatting up the director or who knows who?"
    m3q0OBc.jpg

"Sometimes I wonder if he wishes I wasn't around. I know I'm only included because I live here."
    wd2ManW.jpg
    bnZEp7W.jpg

Joey shook his head. "Tamela, I think you're very wrong about that. What you two need is a night on the town. Seriously. If he doesn't ask you out, you ask him out. Erik can be very single-minded, focused on what he's doing. He's always been that way. Probably why he got straight A+ in uni."
    Tamela didn't have to ask Erik. He came to her, happily. "Tami, let's go out to dinner, shall we?"
    cza0mnk.jpg

While the evening started out great, things quickly spiraled downward. Shocking wasn't an adequate description. Nobody expected a customer to expire right in front of the Hostess. That ended what could have been a fun, relaxing, just you and me evening for them. Tamela sighed heavily.
    BO2TijD.jpg
    What was she to do now?

More to come …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited March 2020
    Hopefully... with any luck... I will have chapter 2 of MMB out today... I've been neglecting everything else for it. Rofl and I still don't have it done, amazing.

@mercuryfoam
    That particular hairstyle is CC, but it's an edit of a hair from Discover University (Becca Clarke wears it). Just removed the front part, so it doesn't even look that different if you just wanna use the game one lol. There are a few different hairstyles that'll work for a longer-haired Morgyn, tbh.
    And I'm sure there are more than a dozen other countries in the world they could've been thinking of. Or maybe they just figured "hey, let's make it possible to pay your in-game bills with your in-game income because that's the point of a job." The world may never know. My point was, it's weird as anything to me, as someone from a country where our teachers are on strike at least twice a year it feels like.

Appreciate your teachers, US-kids, they are the thing standing between you and stupidity, and it's not for the glory or the money.

@Koteyka
    -stage whisper- (I know you didn't ask me... buuuut AO3 is indeed for fanfiction. And you, my dear, are technically writing Sims fanfiction. Lol we all are. Welcome to the fanfic writer's club? xD) Tbf, some people do put their original work on AO3 too, so. There's that as well.
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

Just about everyone, Brianna, Tamela, Spock and Erik, who started things off, were suffering an illness. Erik began this nightmare with Llama fever, which quickly turned into a cold, then Bloaty Head and finally Sweaty Shivers. Both Spock and Brianna now had Triple Threat. Happily, none of the children were ill. But keeping up with them was almost a joke. He blamed himself, since anytime he arrived at the studios to shoot a gig, everyone lined up to go inside, from the stagehands, the costume and makeup Sims to the Gaffes, Producers and other actors were all ill. So far, Dr. Joe was the only one who was well, but that quickly changed one evening when he returned from his rounds at the hospital. All five were now struggling.

Erik found himself very dizzy the morning he was to start shooting his next gig.
    vhymaon.jpg
    It may well have assisted him when it came to the death scene.
    He shared a drink with the 'villan'
    z86dSze.jpg
    Then it was onto the moment. Suddenly, Erik wasn't feeling so very well, at all.
    KhuJRSb.jpg
    ytZOMax.jpg
    He finally fell to his knees, mostly because they buckled on him.
    QoRoQ6S.jpg
    He couldn't exactly call it acting, but he decided not to admit that to anyone.
    tvflCgZ.jpg
    Especially since he was advised later by his Agency, that he had delivered a 'jaw-dropping' performance.

"That's a wrap. Nice work everybody! It's in the can."
    Erik was a tad slow getting up off of the cold stage floor.
    Home, perchance, to die there, he was thinking.
    SuNPg2d.jpg

Erik staved off lining up another gig, hoping his family could finally get well. He needed rest, but that was almost impossible when toddlers were about.
    Sajik loved books, and asked Erik to please read to him. The tot was polite, at least.
    3arTOPr.jpg

But, then he wanted to play "Bear". Erik just gazed at those blue eyes and caved. "Okay."
    YFHpSjT.jpg

In the meantime A.I. Agency texted him yet again. "A rolling stone may gather moss, but a still stone doesn't gain a gig."
    Erik grew angry at this. He had an opportunity early on, to change agencies, but he didn't. He tried to explain to them how sick he really was, but they weren't having any of it. Finally, Erik gave in and took on another gig. He was to be a 'singing cowboy' in this one. Back to the germ-infested studio he headed.
    Erik's face was flushed, and the makeup Artist should have been able to see this. She had worked on him since he began acting.
    EBeGAtW.jpg
    Once she was finished, he went over to Costuming.
    "Have you lost weight?"
    "Probably, I've not been too well, lately."
    "Nobody has." She coughed into her elbow.
    6HV0g6i.jpg

Once dressed he headed over to the director. This time he was a cowboy. Erik just hoped he didn't have to bite or kiss one of the other fellows on the stage, this time. He was sincerely tired of all of the surprises. At least in Pirates, the action was clearly delineated in the script. He was to bite the ship captain, and he had a choice to cancel. But in Music in the City, he was taken completely by surprise when the hugging scene was between his character and the other guy, instead of the girl, as he assumed.
    D3dqQnj.jpg

Then, in this last venture, Tournament of Honor, he discovered he had to kiss the other guy! Why wasn't he made aware of it? He wasn't that way, he was straight, yet, he kept getting these parts. Okay, acting was acting. Some scenes you may like more than others. But, he just wished it wasn't forced upon him, all the same. He blamed his agency. A.I. wasn't exactly giving him the best options, he decided. Not only that, but it was beginning to affect his relationship with Tamela. Bad enough she was beginning to think he was having an affair with a co-worker or even his director, he didn't need her questioning his masculinity, too. It was time to make a change.
    yhkAhY9.jpg

More to come …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    edited March 2020
    They didn't call him doctor without reason. After Joey brought them their prescriptions, it wasn't long until they were all germ-free again. They hired a service to decontaminate the castle, too. Erik spent some time in the recording studio and produced a new album. He spent time responding to comments on his Blog Post, took a few Selfies and sent them into the ether.
    A7qgGqJ.jpg

Love Day rolled around. Erik having made some plans, invited Tamela out on a date. The evening was a beautiful one, cool, with a very light breeze in the air. Romantic.
    "Tami, you look especially ravishing tonight. Allow me take you to dinner."
    Gj5PmZk.jpg
    "Ooh, what's gotten into you?" she smiled.
    "Full moon outside."
    "Yes, I'd be delighted. Need I dress for this occasion?"
    "Well, yes, I'm certain clothing is required."
    "Erik, you cad."
    Erik grinned. "Wear your long teal number." He winked.

They traveled to Willow Creek and the limousine pulled up in front of the fabulous, newly remodeled Chez Llama.

The couple was shown to a table, but they soon found they weren't alone.
    mpUUOwt.jpg
    Erik's old friends, the Paparazzi, who also sometimes squeezed their way into the makeup room at the movie studios were here to intrude. Of course. Tuning them out as best he could, he was a Sim on a mission. His Sweetheart needed some much overdue attention and he aimed to give it to her, lest she say goodbye and walk out of his life. Joey was a very good brother and friend queing him in on Tamela's feelings. She had also given Erik an earful. Which he fully deserved. After putting in their order, Erik got up from the table, pulling Tami along with him.
    "I said you were ravishing earlier, but you're even more so, now. Teal is your color, my ever-patient darling."
    P1JTEsQ.jpg
    "Erik, stop, you're making me blush and we're not exactly alone."
    "Yes, we are. Never mind the flashes, this is your night. You're here, I'm here. Really here as in very present in this moment. But," he said, dropping to a knee. "I have a question to ask of you. We once promised to always be together. I still feel the same, Do you feel the same?"
    L73NkyS.jpg
    "Well, of course I do. Erik?"
    "Marry me?" From his jacket pocket he retrieved a beautiful diamond ring and held it up to her, hope in his luminous blue eyes. "I love you, Tami. I can't go through life without you. Be my wife? Please."
    Taking the ring from his hands, Tamela held it up to get a better look at it. She had never seen something so gorgeous before. The light from the chandaliers refracted off of the many-faceted sides of the gem. She felt giddy, light-headed. He finally said the words.
    i7utvdN.jpg
    Placing it on her finger, it fit perfectly. "Oh, Erik, yes. Yes, I will marry you!"
    pbm4i8e.jpg
    More flashes bathed the couple. Was this just a publicity stunt? she wondered. Then gazed at Erik. No, he wouldn't do this just for publicity. Standing up again, Erik leaned in to seal the deal. Kissing her sweetly.
    OhYtp6O.jpg

When they returned to the castle, Erik took a moment. He stood gazing lovingly at his now, fiancee, hardly able to realize how his life was about to change. "I'll contact the contractors tomorrow. I've already purchased some land. It comes with a house, but I don't like the layout. And it's too far off of the house I envisioned for us. It may be a little while before we actually get married. I want to be able to move-in as soon as we get back from our Honeymoon. How does Sulani sound to you?"
    "Sounds heavenly. I love you so much, Erik."
    pNZHnA0.jpg

I may be caught up for now. :open_mouth: Stay tuned. ;)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello again!~

Another Adler update~

The next day....was a better one, everyone got up and went to school/work.

After school, Hazel went over to Jesse and Illana's house to play, they had all the best outdoor toys! And the fresh fairly warm spring evening was begging to be played in!

Illana invited over Matt to play, I have a feeling he came knowing Hazel was here ;) What a cutie with his puppy love~
    02-09-20_9-57-22nbspPM_zpsckfw6x8g.png
    54_zpsoao7j9tu.png

The Rest of the evening
    Hazel had a really great time but she was very happy to be home!
    02-09-20_10-04-56nbspPM_zpshd6s4xv8.png

Vanessa had been worrying about Declan all day, even more when he denied chili to eat but then...

"I got a promotion and the house is all ready, all the rooms even the bed rooms minus the important pictures and Hammy, we can move tonight!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaay!" Hazel cheered taking in another mouthful.
    02-09-20_10-08-58nbspPM_zpsmzy7hvdm.png

Vanessa's Thoughts: What could I say? I was shocked just last night..... but today, a promotion, everything sorted out with the house, all I could do was smile and nod. Maybe yesterday was just a teeny fluke nothing to worry about.
    02-09-20_10-08-47nbspPM_zpselcatfpc.png

Vanessa turned while doing the dishes, the last ones in this trailer as Dec read a book to Hazel while they waited, having packed everything else, maybe she had been worrying for nothing, it felt good to place that worry into the back of her mind.
    02-09-20_10-11-28nbspPM_zpsx7s2zcmz.png

There new home.
    02-24-20_12-13-13nbspAM_zpsxdttb5oq.png

And a good night tuck in from dad in said new home.
    02-09-20_10-39-26nbspPM_zpszaa4pg59.png

A few days went by and it was Bun-bun day that Sunday.

What you might notice is how Dec did place all pictures of Aubs and Hazel in his room.... anyways he went to lay down again saying he felt ill.

So Hazel searched around for the eggs they hid in the early morning under Vanessa's watch.
    02-23-20_11-03-22nbspPM_zpsusgewi8v.png
    02-23-20_11-03-47nbspPM_zpsqpgzquoz.png

The best part was going to the park where the flower bunny had been sighted!
    02-23-20_11-40-29nbspPM_zpsjsxowaz4.png

Rest of Bun-bun day.
    She loves that slide.
    02-23-20_11-40-47nbspPM_zpsquzuigi6.png

For some reason the flower bunny was not coming, so asking around and pulling a few strings.

Daddy to the rescue!
    02-23-20_11-45-49nbspPM_zps85kovyeo.png

Even if not THE flower bunny, Hazel adored his "cousin" All the same~ <3
    02-23-20_11-49-04nbspPM_zpsowwhrwye.png

Especially when he gave her a flower.
    02-23-20_11-51-03nbspPM_zpsggq2stu3.png

And this Bunny stole her heart when he pushed her on the swings!~
    02-23-20_11-54-36nbspPM_zpsl2vi0bzv.png
    02-23-20_11-55-01nbspPM_zpsmwfawbun.png

Moments like these..... that is what a father is to a daughter

But it moments like these....that pull a dad away from his daughter and down into a wonderland daze so deep everyone thinks he must be ill.

So then Vanessa has to explain they will have to go on the camping trip without him and Tucker (Dec's older brother) comes over not just to house sit but keep a watch over Dec.
    02-25-20_12-03-01nbspAM_zpszl9xnidb.png
    02-25-20_12-05-55nbspAM_zpsg56w8vmk.png

That is all for now.... next update the camping trip, without Dec :(
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Nushnushganay
    Do what you must with Sergio, he deserves it all. He had a son with Siobhan in one of my saves who aged up to be hideous, so you did not miss anything by not sticking around to watch the twins grow. One of my sims had a kid with Sergio´s roommate, but she dumped him shortly afterwards for being a waste of space. Their daughter is not a beauty either, having inherited Joaquin´(that´s the roommate´s name) tiny eyes and her mother´s permanent pout. Some sims just don´t make pretty babies.

@AlwaysAsking
    Luna was at that point a teenager, which is why I had to cut parts of her romantic misadventures. She clearly has a preference for older men, with only two of her flings being with guys her own age.
    I was sad about Lilith ending things with Diego, but their relationship led to nowhere. Whenever Diego would come over, Lilith would barely aknowledge him, usually running off to paint or play pipe organ instead of spending time with him. Diego would try to keep up with her, but try keeping up with a vampire who keeps super-speeding away from him. Diego deserves better than that. Lilith is to stay alone for now, unless someone comes along, who is both a decent person and manages to keep her interested.
    Gunther did settle down, marrying Nalani - but not before fathering two sets of triplets at Windenburg.

@sarabeth2984
    No, it´s a separate mod, from Polarbearsims, you can find it at modthesims. MCCC has a feature that makes it possible for a sim to become infected through being bitten, but I have it turned off.
    Hugo the vampire is just as chubby and awkward as Hugo the human, as vampirism was never meant to be his defining feature. He and Mila are very happy together, there will be more of them in future updates (I am forcing myself to not play before I have caught up, because I have 3-4 updates worth of content in my screenshots folder waiting to be posted).
    I too have autonomous try for a baby turned off now, because I was experimenting with no strings attached woohoo (another one of MCCC features) off-screen and it was a pain in the backside to go around constantly cancelling actions (No, Max, in the name of all things holy, you do not need to try for a baby with each of your friends! I get it that you want what´s best for them, but impregnanting half the Windenburg before you turn 18 won´t help anyone!)
    It´s great that Lucas´s family was able to come up with the best solution to him. Griffin has no saying in the matter - it´s his son´s life, not his. Vampirism is not for everyone.

@ryttu3k
    Clara Bjergsen is pregnant again (plus she is going to be a grandmother, though she doesn´t know it yet). Last I saw Luna, she was woohooing in the closet with Simeon Silversweather, which I decline to comment, as he is not someone I would have chosen for her (not that I would have chosen Mila for Hugo either, and they are happy together.) Hopefully she doesn´t do something too bad before I get to playing her.

This week in Keeping up with the Villareals...
    Remember Luna´s dreamy boyfriend Jonathan? Well, he is not her boyfriend anymore.
    Luna celebrated her 18th birthday UnqMXzW.png
    (She had invited Sergio in case he was interested in meeting his children. He wasn´t. Sergio would stick around untill she finishes blowing off the candles and spend the rest of the party locked into Lilith´s room, playing dramatic music on pipe organ.)
    Despite having met him through an online dating site - and having never even been on a real date with him - Luna believed that Jonathan was the one and was planning to propose him at party. Which she never had a chance to do, because while going to the bathroom to freshen up before the big moment, she walked in on her boyfriend... and her uncle jjkqqv5.png
    (I really-really hope that this pic is censored enough. I don´t want to get into trouble for it.)
    So instead Luna went to find her mother to tell her what happened. Caleb was surprised too, because not once had Jonathan mentioned that he was dating Caleb´s beloved step-niece. dmwZfRp.png
    Jonathan: "Um...Hi?"
    Lilith: "You and I have going to have a serius talk about your behavior. There are young children around who could´ve walked in on you."
    Mariana: "Uncle did bad?"
    b6MoFEQ.png
    Luna would´ve perhaps being willing to forgive one-time mistake, but then Jonathan started to flirt with Caleb in front of her.
    Drqc4yt.png
    Luna: "You know what, you do your thing. Just never talk to me again. Bye."
    6V3kAQX.png
    (Caleb stuck around for the whole conversation, because he lives for drama. Luckily for him, Luna is not a vengeful person and she was more sad than she was angry.)

Next day, Luna was still feeling miserable, not helped by major hangover. Mariana tried to cheer her up, but I don´t think it worked
    M6HcrmH.png
    Max held another science club meeting, this time without bear costumes, because he did not want to scare his little siblings 7m9zD4t.png
    Orange: "What´s wrong with your sister?"
    Max: "Her boyfriend cheated on her with our uncle."
    Orange: "Wow."
    Elsa: "Men."
    Laena: too busy with her homework to care.

Lilith took Luna to club to cheer her up, but who happened to be there if not her ex Jonathan? pNxBMMm.png
    JaxZX1m.png
    Eva: "Men are trash, get used to it. I married one once, worst decision in my life." (Behind her, her ex Morgyn, was making out with still very much married Paolo. How Paolo manages to keep his long list of side pieces hidden from his wife remains a mystery. The man has more conquests than Gunther and Sergio put together.)
    It´s not a club night without a club fight rjJlI1E.png

Random pic of Caleb practicing looking creepy. He just sat there for whole evening, not moving or talking to anyone, the longest I have ever seen him be still. yxAMqVs.png
    Max aged up 9ayDX2M.png
    (I threw him a birthday party, but as it was completely uneventful, I am leaving it out. No hookups, no fights, even Wolfgang behaved himself.)
    Some things never change T3nyzXZ.png
    Aging up meant that Max was finally old enough to ask his mother to turn him 9goP0N0.png
    1PmrLmk.png
    oTAqNlc.png
    Lilith also turned Ulrike. She now has only one person left to turn to complete vampire family aspiration 8l93wiQ.png
    The award for the worst game-generated dark form goes to Max Villareal for whatever this is bxJhJEd.png
    Toddler time x2Iyofn.png

Elsa and Lucas aged up off-screen vC6mYBY.png
    ifbblFw.png
    (I had to tweak Lucas´s eyes a bit, because he aged up with a serial-killer look in his eyes that gives me creeps.)
    Max fell in love with Elsa from the first sight (if it can really be called first sight, as they have known each other for most of their lives)
    He finally managed to get her alone to work his charms on her in peace. qAKLNuu.png
    At times like these, Max almost missed when his siblings had ignored him. He loved them and his mom, he really did, but soometimes he wished that they were a bit less attentive. And it was not like they could give him good advice - Hugo´s never had a girlfriend, none of Luna´s relationships have ever lasted more than a week and his mother´s track record is not much better. Nope, he was better off figuring it out by himself. God, how pretty she was! 1PhXtQU.png
    7oRGk0w.png
    HJYxTuG.png
    fJEuFJG.png
    0XgLzDl.png
    Wasn´t that hard at all.

One day, Luna was talking with her little stepsiblings (I wasn´t really paying attention to her, because I was monitoring Max, who was hanging out with Lucas. Max us usually pretty good at controlling his less than nice tendencies, but he really loves to brag about his grades - he is a straight A-student - and it was making Lucas upset. But I assume that she was telling them a funny story, because it would explain what followed) when she suddenly started choking and died of laughter WNoqzGN.png
    (It was the third time for me to have a sim die of laughter, but it was still as shocking as ever, because I had not seen it coming.)
    Good news was that Grim happened to be in a forgiving mood, so he restored Luna to life. Bad news was that there were now three very upset toddlers to deal with. As Grim is as fond of children as Sergio, which is not at all, he did not stick around for long.LILxS18.png

Next time: More birthdays, more love and Hugo is in trouble (and he may not be the only one)

It will be my birthday tomorrow, so I won't be around much. No way I'll be 28 already, I don't feel that old 🤣
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    TFvdQpg.png
    Plum (Not her real Name)

9j1Hbpa.png
    Plum enjoying a nice nap

yFeFiqQ.png
    Enjoying herself on the boat

CQTq1eF.png
    Talking to her niece Briella

FtwQeef.png
    Close up of Briella

qrGYhrD.png
    Having Girl Talk

nXyXgKH.png
    Becoming Best Friends with Arlissa

irXXGFC.png
    Plum, Imani, Imara, and Shawna enjoying a outing

V8C69q0.png
    The ladies being annoyed by a paparazzi (Plum is famous)

81Smwnb.png
    Hugging her Sister Imani

IboO1FP.png
    Dirk feeling himself after being brought back alive

ubdNCfd.png
    Imani (Plum's Sister from her dad's affair)

VBIKRMI.png
    Briella (Plum's niece Daughter of Brock Plum's brother)

0kQPcPI.png
    Another picture of Plum

pyNbTmn.png
    Look who is all grown up! Arlissa (Teenager)

S49z1Zh.png
    Arlissa enjoying some time at the Library

z1AR6Uy.png
    Plum doing her daily Meditation

03-10-20-1-42-11-AM.jpg
    Morgyn the bookworm, amirite.

03-10-20-3-36-16-PM.jpg
    Also caught Morgyn doing duckface.
    03-09-20_9-03-44-pm.jpg
    This is my favourite shot from MMB chapter 2.
    (That is out on both Wordpress and AO3. If you would like the link to read it, PM me.)

03-10-20_3-38-16-pm.jpg
    This is my second favourite. Ezio is so dang cute doe, as weird as he looks being normal suddenly...

Every time this Morgyn talks I just kind of wig out because the voice is totally different to what I'm expecting (Ezio has the same voice as default Morgyn btw), so I'm like what the even... noooo nonono please be quiet. >.<
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

This follows up on the last time we'd been with Dash and Diego, here:
    Index to other chapters
    Chapter 25 In which a Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24 In which trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23 In which a relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22 In which a memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

After the Romance Festival Diego and Dash quickly grew closer. Dash spent a lot of time at Diego's house, and they loved every minute they were together.

vY7YcAW.png

Their comfort level rose at an unexpected pace. They both seemed determined to be as accommodating as possible, and never do anything that would cause the other to be uneasy.

udIeeR5.png

Dash's sweet nature was appreciated by Diego. Dash was sweet, but not in a fake way, like Knox, Diego’s ex-boyfriend, had been. Dash was an open book, and Diego could see why it had been easy for Don to be unfaithful to him. Dash trusted everyone.

eEBngjV.png

Dash naturally saw the good in everyone, and all that he saw in Diego was good.

fmNpD9j.png

Spoiler to make the thread load faster
    Which made Diego feel extremely ashamed of the day he'd gone with his ex to his apartment, while knowing full well that Knox had every intention of getting Diego in bed with him.

tIy0DkS.png

Dash knew that Diego still felt bad about that. He often reminded Diego that he had nothing to be ashamed of. “Everything is fine,” Dash would say. “You didn’t stay there with Knox, and you came straight to me to tell me what happened. You already apologized for it. Please don’t worry about it.”

5NcP4R8.png

However, Diego knew something that Dash didn’t know. If Knox hadn’t received a text message while Diego was with him, he probably wouldn’t have stopped with a kiss. He probably would have given in.

tKig3qg.png

So Diego knew that he had a lot to be ashamed of, but he couldn’t get himself to tell Dash the whole truth. What if it wrecked everything? Was he lying to Dash by keeping this information a secret? Or was it better all-around to keep this quiet?

PHc2WHS.png

It was a perilous place for Diego to be; caught between his conscience and his affection.

QgEGcU8.png

He wanted to enjoy every minute with Dash, because Dash was easily the sweetest person he’d ever met. Diego knew that he would never give in to Knox now. There was no way. But knowing that nothing but a fluke had stopped him from giving in before was breaking his heart.

UBRq8S3.png

He felt as though Dash deserved someone much better than him, but at the same time, he didn’t want to lose Dash, and he didn’t want to hurt Dash. The situation was eating at Diego’s soul.

xcANFJb.png

In the meantime, Dash was very happy about his new life with Diego - mostly. Diego was extraordinary. Diego delighted in small things, things Dash probably wouldn’t have noticed without Diego there to point them out.

QKCX6JA.png

Dash felt like blinders had been removed from his eyes, and hundreds of pounds of despair had been lifted from his shoulders. He felt like the proverbial “New man.”

X8BTnr8.png

But... he had Thorne Bailey to thank for it. Which was beyond galling. Now that Dash knew the truth about Thorne and Don’s relationship, he found himself truly disgusted with someone for the first time in his life. Dash had only found out about it recently. Diego had casually mentioned that Thorne had already been dating Don when Thorne came over to tell Dash that Don didn’t want to go out with Dash anymore.

Recalling that afternoon with Thorne had always been terrible. Now it was actually nauseating.

U6wtTcH.png

Dash felt foolish, and naive, to have not realized it at the time. Why else would a famous rock star deliver a break-up message from a grown man like Don?

pC1tlM0.png

When Dash thought about it now it struck him that it had been surreal, and “middle school” type behavior at the time. Why hadn’t he noticed how strange it was then?

Cqg3ky5.png

Dash could actually answer that though. The pain that Thorne’s message had caused had overtaken every other thought in Dash’s mind. The fact that Don didn’t actually love him, indeed had never loved him, and hadn’t meant to keep seeing him was heartbreaking. Then finding out that all of Don’s persona had been fake, and that Don had been sleeping with other people had devastated Dash. He’d shut down, retreated far into himself.

h5Et1kQ.png

Thinking back, he remembered Thorne saying that Don had been with, “at least 3 other people,” while he’d been dating Dash. It was infuriating to realize that Thorne himself had been one of the 3 that he’d mentioned!

MxILFPp.png

Dash could not get himself to hate Don. He’d loved Don, and hate was foreign to Dash anyway. It wasn’t something that he did, but he found himself edging that way when he thought about Thorne Bailey.

xhQki1e.png

Which made him uncomfortable. Because without Thorne, he wouldn’t have met Diego. Truthfully, without Thorne, Dash wasn’t sure what would have happened to him. Thorne had hired a psychologist to stay at Dash’s house with him the first night. The night that Thorne had told Dash that Don was breaking up with him.

aFyKH7P.png

That should have been enough of a clue right there, Dash realized. Only someone who loved Don could imagine the pain of losing him. Thorne had known how devastated Dash would be, because he knew how it would feel if it had been himself that Don had thrown away.

kRtbQas.png

The uncomfortable feeling about it having been Thorne who introduced him to Diego made their relationship feel tainted in some way. As if the disease that was Thorne Bailey could somehow spread, and shatter the happiness he’d built with Diego. He knew that was illogical, but he couldn’t help feeling that way.

VjWPI7G.png

These men had secrets. Secrets that were painful and destructive. Sadly, what looked like a healthy relationship, was actually shaky. And neither of them knew that the other one was having problems, and neither of them knew what to do about their own.

8u3PnIE.png

It was easiest to ignore it, because when they could ignore it, their time together was heavenly.

NDM3qbR.png

Weekend mornings were the best mornings. They spent every weekend together, and waking up Saturday morning, in Diego’s bed, was the best part of Dash’s week.

Rppe0uD.png

Just being around Diego lifted his spirits, and Dash was already a cheerful man.

tc8R24e.png

Dash loved to watch Diego. Diego’s artistic spirit was delightful.

Y0MJinp.png

He loved hearing about the things that Diego felt passionate about.

x0Wfxsu.png

And, of course, he loved Diego’s passion.

BYrtD2l.png

“Do you want to go out tonight?” Dash said. “Because I’m ok with staying here, or going out. As long as I’m with you. It’s up to you. You decide.”

CNrstYU.png

“Don’t make me decide,” Diego said. “You always make me decide. What do you want to do? Don’t try to guess what I want; tell me what you want.”

AANtKvJ.png

“But you already know what I want,” Dash replied. “We would never go anywhere or do anything that required clothing if it was up to me.”

6td5BXG.png

“Good point,” Diego agreed. “I guess I have to decide again, don’t I?”

“Indeed you do,” Dash answered. “Indeed you do.”

6jzmvWH.png

“How about this,” Diego suggested. “We spend the day without clothes, and the evening with our dancing shoes on?”

“I love the way you think,” Dash answered. “It’s going to be a good day.”

LJZF0Y8.png

And it was.

W9KbyxN.png

Despite what Dash said about staying home, he was always happy to go out with Diego. Diego was beautiful, and full of life, and excited to be out with Dash. Again, Dash loved to watch him.

EflloOf.png

“Have I ever told you how beautifully you dance?” Dash asked him.

dpsmEz3.png

“I think you might have mentioned it, 3 or 4 dozen times,” Diego answered, and he laughed.

Dash laughed too. “Ok good,” Dash said. “I just wanted to make sure.”

HmNAmMP.png

“Although, I wouldn’t be opposed to some sitting time,” Diego offered. “At home.”

pvHxD48.png

Dash took him up on that offer immediately.

9VLdWM6.png

And very quickly they were back where they both wanted to be.

VOrdLGI.png

As stated, when they were together, life was delightful.

EXYEct7.png

It was when they were apart, that the troubled thoughts plagued them.

54zL4uk.png

Dash had become friendly with the couple he’d met, Bryan and Stacey, at the educational center, months ago, in Windenburg. One evening Dash texted Bryan to see if he was free. He asked if Bryan was up to playing some chess at the park in Willow Creek. Bryan was happy to meet him there.

Dash made small talk, “How’s Stacey doing? The kids? The grandkids?”

FOAxUYt.png

Bryan replied that all was well. “How’s Diego?” Bryan asked.

“He’s great!” Dash responded. “He just got another promotion, you should be hearing more critiques from him soon. Everyone loves him.”

vPSkHeU.png

“You?” Bryan asked. “Do you love him?”

“Yes, I do,” Dash answered. “He’s a wonderful man. Very giving, very enthusiastic. He’s a constant ball of energy. I’d call him bewitching. Certainly he’s enchanted me.”

iFhtgK0.png

“Good, that’s great to hear,” Bryan said. “So why do you seem a bit dispirited?”

“It’s silly,” Dash answered. “I guess I’m being superstitions.”

5fYkHYL.png

“What’s the problem?” Bryan said.

“I told you that Thorne Bailey introduced me to Diego, right? It was a few days after he told me that my boyfriend Don didn’t want to see me anymore.” Dash asked.

e5VvQBX.png

“Yes, I remember that,” Bryan said. “You don’t forget something like that.”

“Guess what I found out about him?” Dash said. “I found out that when he came over to tell me that Don wanted to break up with me, he was already dating Don himself!”

Ez7vt4Q.png

“You’re kidding me,” Bryan was shocked. “He neglected to offer that bit of information to you? What a slimeball.”

“I feel that way too,” Dash agreed. “I’ve never felt this much animosity toward someone before. It’s surreal. Truly, sometimes I feel as if none of this is real, I’m trapped in a dream somewhere, and I can’t get out.”

i77ZwGG.png

“No, this is real life Dash, you’re right here. I get you though. It’s quite unusual. The whole thing is. An ultra-famous rock star drops by your house to let you know that he’s stolen your boyfriend.”

450LAck.png

“Yes, exactly,” Dash concurred. “And then he introduced me to Diego, another fairly famous person, in hopes that I’d forget Don. Don is very hard to forget. I would have fought harder for him if I’d known that Thorne had a vested interest in breaking us up.”

“Do you still feel that way?” Bryan asked. “Would you still take Don over Diego if you had the chance?”

Zn9lnte.png

“No, definitely not. Not anymore. Looking back I can see how obvious it was that Don was being unfaithful. But back when it happened? I would have, no doubt about it, and I’ve already told Diego that, and he understands,” Dash responded.

koVKZgh.png

“I’m failing to see the reason for your downcast appearance then,” Bryan said. “It seems that everything worked out for the best. If you’d fought, and won Don back, you’d still be living the life that you now recognize as unhealthy. You’re lucky that Thorne 'stole' him,” and Bryan showed the air quotes at the word stolen. “It’s more like he took him off your hands, so you didn’t need to be hurt any longer.”

Q0J1gjJ.png

“It’s still irritating,” Dash responded. “And I know it sounds dumb, but I feel like my relationship with Diego is built on a lie. I’m afraid that someday I’ll resent Diego for being a friend of Thorne. What if I can't shake the thought that Diego was part of the deception? That it was preplanned between he and Thorne before Thorne came over that day. That strange surreal quality permeates the whole origin of our relationship.”

Cy5TyQR.png

“You definitely have one part of that thought process correct,” Bryan told him. “It’s silly, superstitions, and indeed dumb, - your word, not mine – to think that the way you were introduced to Diego can affect the feelings you have for him now. How can it matter? You’re happy now. You love Diego. Don is a memory, and Thorne is a slimeball, but Diego is here, now, and you can’t say enough good things about him.”

nPU9JRL.png

“I know,” Dash said. “That’s why I called myself those words. It’s all ridiculous. I don’t know why I spend a minute thinking about it. But I do. I don’t want past memories to spoil the future. I feel like I should ask Diego if he was involved in the deception, but I don’t want to hear him say that he was, and I don’t know if I’ll believe him if he says he wasn’t. I don’t know what to do.”

“Do you think Diego loves you?” Bryan asked him.

kqktGjD.png

“Yes, I think he does,” Dash said.

sYqW7Z5.png

“Then none of this matters Dash,” Bryan insisted. “Don’t ask Diego that question. Don’t question his friendship with Thorne Bailey. The past is past, it does not need to influence the here and now, or the future, in any way. Be grateful for what you have, because what you have now is infinitely better than what you had before.”

d8nRag0.png

“Is that what you really think?” Dash queried. “Would you be able to do that yourself, if you were in my position? Or would you have doubts, worries? Thoughts that everything is built on a lie?”

wcgidSF.png

“I can’t answer that for sure,” Bryan said. “But I know that Stacey and I have been through terrible times, and if we dwelt on the past, we would have no future. I want my future to be with her. I want to be together to watch our grandchildren grow. I don’t want the whole; ‘You can see them Christmas Eve, and I will see them Christmas morning,’ kind of life. We heal, and we move on, and it’s worth it.”

Ry2inTY.png

“I see,” Dash said. “Thank you. You’ve given me a lot to think about, and I will definitely be thinking about it.”

T0p3Qsy.png

“Good,” Bryan said. “You love him, you’re pretty sure he loves you. I believe that’s enough, but you’ll have to decide for yourself. Now, let’s get back to this game. You aren’t beating me again. I’ve got you this time,” and their chess game resumed.

RFoPm7b.png

Diego had a good friend, Holly, and one afternoon he asked her to get some dinner with him, because he wanted her opinion on something.

jMKxRAa.png

Diego explained the whole story to Holly, how he’d met Knox to talk things through, ended up at Knox’s apartment, then Knox’s room, then Knox’s bed.

pmvO6k9.png

“And I knew the whole time that Knox expected me to give in, to agree to be intimate with him again,” Diego told her. “I allowed him to manipulate me, knowing that’s what he was doing. Even though I’d already been spending time with Dash, and I knew it would hurt Dash if he found out. I still did it anyway.”

gEudjmH.png

“But you’re saying that you stopped, you didn’t do anything more than kiss Knox. I know it’s not good, you shouldn’t have done it. But it could have been worse, a lot worse,” Holly said. “What did you do then? After you stopped?” she asked him.

a8zbEAP.png

“I went to Dash, I told him what I’d done. He forgave me, he’s a wonderful person, much better than I am,” Diego said.

“Why are you so upset then?” Holly asked him. “It sounds like everything is fine.”

u7BvQEL.png

“Well, I may not have told him everything,” Diego said.

“What do you mean?” Holly questioned. “Did you lie, did you actually go further than that?”

Ghu6tYQ.png

“No,” Diego answered. “But I only stopped because Knox got a text message, and he answered it."

“You’ve Got to be Kidding me!” Holly said. She knew what Knox had done to Diego. She knew about Knox’s constant texting, and constant cheating. “He didn’t! He answered it?!?”

qu5AV5p.png

“Oh no, I’m not kidding,” Diego scornfully replied. “He did. And that’s what stopped me. If he hadn’t gotten that text, and stopped to answer it, I would have done whatever he wanted me to do. And I haven’t told Dash that part.”

1egoGns.png

“Diego! Don’t tell Dash! Don’t ever tell him,” Holly said. “He doesn’t need to know. It will only hurt him. All you’re trying to do is alleviate your own guilty conscience by having Dash tell you it's all ok. Nothing good will come of it. What’s done is done. For all you know your Guardian Angel might have texted Knox. The important part is that you stopped. You could have disregarded the text, you could have continued the path you were taking, but you stopped. Count your blessings Diego, you dodged a bullet, and you saved a good man a lot of heartache.”

haZLoi0.png

“You really think that’s the right thing to do?” Diego asked her. “I really feel like I’m lying to him. I don’t want any lies in this relationship. I don’t want it to be like it was with Knox.”

“I know! I understand,” Holly said.

g0QEAfk.png

“And under different circumstances I’d tell you to come clean,” she continued. “But not now, not this time. All you have to do is put yourself in Dash’s shoes. If you were him, would you want to hear this? How much would it hurt you to hear this? And nothing will change the fact that you stopped, no matter why you stopped, you did. You don’t even know for sure, you might have stopped without that text coming in, you can’t be sure. Don’t hurt Dash, you don’t need to hurt him. It would be very selfish of you to do that.”

BYuvN66.png

“Oh, ok,” Diego said. “I understand. I’m wanting his forgiveness for a burden he doesn’t need to carry. I see your point. It is selfish. I’ll have to overcome it myself. I just don’t know how to do that. But I won’t tell Dash. He doesn’t need to know.”

XWdg6IF.png

“Good,” Holly said. “It’s fine Diego. Stop hating yourself.”

“I’ll try,” Diego answered

9il69EV.png

The next day was Friday again, and when Diego got home from work Dash was there waiting for him.

I can’t hurt this man, Diego said to himself. He doesn’t deserve anymore pain.

jebqNRa.png

Dash looked at Diego and said to himself, I don’t care who introduced me to Diego. I don’t care that Thorne Bailey is an awful person. He and Don deserve each other. I have Diego, and that’s all that matters.

5fcPl5p.png

And they both said, “I love you,” for the first time, at the same time.

3Of9PAT.png

Don’t look if you don’t want to break the immersion, lol
    When I had Dash and Diego go out dancing that night, guess who showed up? Pregnant and alone? Of course … it was Don. I was going to use the first few of these pictures in the story, because the first half of them are great. But when Thorne ended up being so out of control possessive, and wouldn’t let Don leave the house, I abandoned these shots, there was no way to fit them into the story.

I saw the pictures again as I made this update and decided to share.

Also, this was long after the two of them (Dash and Don) had broken up

VizUDRd.png

fFSxeVR.png

OkPimxq.png

YxbuRHE.png

YnjIyGE.png

PSMoCjm.png

IHmqzNU.png

EwKbYQt.png

l6HAxmx.png

vsFyVUt.png

Looking good! Way to go Dash!! You can be strong!

Spoiler again
    Except, 20 minutes later

hJEEJcv.png

eX03zmC.png

sEsTN9Y.png

Dash never never never stopped loving Don

s50FuUp.png

dn7ehNW.png

And Don looked so grateful for that kiss :heart: These two are just too sweet for words. I’m glad I have them together in a different save.

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

@KiniHokulani here's a Dash and Diego update! lol I just saw that you got and responded to my other comment. And here's a new update. I will respond to comments asap :smile:
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Fallon + Simeon Generation 4

GJN46N7.png?1

This is toddler Michael named after Michael Colhane in Dynasty. (I haven't seen the newest Dynasty... only what's on Netflix... didn't like what they did on the latest one Netflix has... hoping it won't be so bad when they add the next season)

98aB9m3.png?1

Sophie the dog passed away.

JwXLSzg.png?1

Adopted a dog because I was afraid MCCC would change Fallon's babies to twins. (She's pregnant and due soon!) (I just want one!)

PPjygQe.png?1

I think this is Steven... he has a birthday from toddler to child.

V3Ca9F7.png?1

Gave him glasses mainly because they all look alike... (4 boys with brown hair...)

ms7wEyk.png?1

Fallon has baby #5 THE FINAL BABY

Baby #5 is Jeff named after Jeff Colby from Dynasty.

Hkoocfj.png?1

This is toddler Jeff. I'm so happy the last two boys both have Fallon's eyes. <3 (One of them will be heir)

Ipok4eL.png?1

Simeon has his elder birthday :( He started as an adult instead of a young adult... so I don't get a lot of time with him... Maybe Fallon will find a bf to keep her company when Simeon passes.

gxGEvss.png?1

Figured I'd keep his hair color silver since his name is silversweater.

PG0fnRP.png

Did I miss a term paper? :( Why the C? What did I do... :( 2 More classes before she is done. *fingers crossed*

Next Up Beach Legacy with Jason Momoa <3
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hey y'all, remember me? I am not about to go catch up with the 610 posts that have piled up while I've been gone. I just caught up with @Koteyka 's story (because it had convenient buttons at the bottom to take me through them all in one go) and that was all the reading time I had tonight. Also it was adorable and I'm here for the Peter/Dwayne ship. And little Thor is awesome.
    Anyway, I'll try to catch up with some of the other ongoing stories later in the week.

In the meantime, last time I was here I had posted that my vampires (specifically Vlad and Ulrike) had imprisoned Lily Feng in their, um, feeding pen, I guess? So I thought I'd update you one what happened there yesterday.
    Lily was bored.
    L3Na9PG.png
    Lily was angry.
    linTniZ.png
    Lily was exhausted.
    9df0UOx.png
    Lily was hit by lightning (but at least Raj fed her).
    hEduq1Z.png

And then the fun part under the spoiler tag.
    What happens when you get struck by lightning twice, but don't die?
    1kONT9r.png
    gySGAze.png

Overcharge!
    nCCLO8g.png
    9EsgcAA.png

So I decided to stage an escape.
    LkfQCeQ.png
    cKGl94c.png

After which she went back home and terrorized Uptown.
    8UVzO7J.png

Then while Victor was at work, she researched weather control and heard about some interesting creatures said to live in Sulani.
    So she took her lightning powers to the beach.
    JKvE2rP.png
    BFy1Xvg.png

I may have had a little too much fun with this. Anyway, then she did, in fact, eat some mermadic kelp, and then swam into the ocean and...
    rWgbwkP.png
    Missing tail bug. Whoops!

And that's my evil siren origin story. Lily will now be living in the bunker under the old shipwreck and terrorizing locals and tourists alike. But for now she just swam around, named her dolphin friend Tsunami, and learned that she still gets tense in thunderstorms, even when she summons them. Earning the storm chaser reward is her top priority.
    Here's some evil siren shots.
    Bot5Kyc.png
    LNh5QLM.png
    hWrbMLI.png
    YaPSvtG.png

Oh, and while she was gone, Ulrike paid Victor a visit...
    GcLCjXg.png
    lmCliMy.png
    dIiP7T5.png
    kzqy7gk.png

So, Lily's new siren lair is going to be kind of like my vampire brood... slipped in the mix between the family rotations. I have... plans.

Bonus picture, Ulrike was hungry and decided to punish Bjorn for going out dressed like this.
    i0rhj5C.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Nowhere near done with comments but I’ll get to the rest tomorrow!! Here’s what I have so far:)
    @angelliqueadelaide -LOL!! I was cracking up at your comment on Sergio Romeo being a “Trashplant” of a human being lol! XD He’s been a pain to my sims lately. I’ve considered letting him playtest my new tiny house build and “cough” the murphy bed :D
    @beardedgeek -WOW!! Yeah, Johnny Zest and Malcolm must be brothers…
    @ccarrig_95 Yes!! I had the exact same problem! I wanted to vote for all the items for the new stuff pack! There were too many cute things. Good luck with your weekend classes! That sounds exciting:)
    @smellincoffee -I love the idea of Cassandra being a punk rocker! Somehow that seems fitting.
    And I was totally cracking up at Grimmie putting out the fire lol!!! XD
    @simmelina1 -Congrats to your sim and her husband on the birth of their baby! How many classes does she have left to take?
    @alwaysasking -Thank you for the birthday wishes! I hope you are feeling better:)
    I am so glad that you were able to download the Roswell kids! Meredith had the teens naturally. I think I made their eldest YA son in Cas…. Its been so long lol. I aged them up CAS and made a few adjustments here and there. They inherited Ted’s eyes and facial wrinkles (none of those look great on a teenager lol!) and I removed the wrinkles and made their eyes a bit bigger.
    Yay! Your son is a fellow nerd!! I subscribe to Will Wheaton’s gaming channel too! He’s funny:) XD I don’t think I’ve ever noticed anything inappropriate on Will’s channel. He knows a lot of kid and teens watch his videos so he tries to keep kid-friendly:)
    That’s awesome that the other channel you all watch is PG! I am glad that both you and your son are able to watch it together. It would get really awkward if they got inappropriate. :( You are totally right, other channels run by a bunch of guys can get downright cringey. I used to play Star Trek Online on my x-box with a group of other players. I had to leave because I was the only female in the group and the harassment got pretty ugly. They used to make jokes and comments about women and think they were hilarious, but believe me they weren’t. I am not sensitive by any means and tend to get along really well with guys, but it got out of hand. It can definitely ruin you gameplay. That’s when I started playing Sims 4 lol so I guess some good came out of it:)
    D&D can be very fun to play! I know you can only play one character during each campaign. Sometimes your campaign arcs can go on for months! I have a few characters I play. Including a level 7 wood elf ranger/rogue combo named Lizbeth! Wood elves are awesome actually, I was super happy to find out they have them in the game too! She does really well with combat and is lethal with the longbow. There’s Donald Y. Scroogle the fighter dwarf (Y. for the yellow pants he always wears, he was a premade character I claimed). He’s a hoot to play. Our DM just started a new campaign and we had to create new characters, so my newest lady is a Half-Orc Grave Cleric. I love her so far. She’s going to be a challenge to play. I know if your character dies and if there is no way to bring them back, you have to create a new character for the particular campaign you are playing. But I know you can replay them for other campaigns:)
    Your Don can’t do spicy either? I wonder if he’s always like that? Now I am curious…
    Lol! I love to play Uku. I can recognize him anywhere lol! I was cracking up when the mixologist jumped into Donny boy’s arms. Don’s a doctor in my game and he’s high enough in the career that he has the “Check Hotness” social interaction under the Romance Menu. If you select it, he’ll walk up to his next victim and stroke their cheek, then they will leap into his arms. Its pretty funny. I was hoping Don would be able to take her home, but she immediately closed up her bar and left the lot. I couldn’t even select her! Don and I though “bummer.”
    No, Don is fairly inexperienced in my game lol! He needs to start living up to his reputation I guess! Joanna has had at least 8 romantic partners in her lifetime, although she’s totally devoted to Vincent.
    Yes, Terry Pratchett has some interestingly named characters in his Discworld series lol! Probably why I love him so well. Adorabelle Dearheart, Esmerelda Weatherwax, Gytha Ogg, Moist Von Lipwig, Magrat Garlic, to name a few:) Carrot Stronginthearm is supposed to be a 6ft 5in tall human who was orphaned as a baby and raised by dwarves. Pratchett populated his world with all kinds of mythical creatures like dwarves, witches, wizards, werewolves, vampires, trolls etc. Carrot works as a policeman. He has carrot red hair, appears to be a little dumb (but not!), and extremely friendly:)
    No worries about Clint’s and Rosie’s age difference! In my mind he’s maybe a decade or a bit more, older than her. I play with aging off so he won’t age up and die prematurely. Shoot, I’ve been playing these guys for so long and for so many sim years now, that their great grandkids would be elders and dying right about now if I had aging on. Rosie and Clint and all their kids would have been dead and buried ages ago. I don’t like to play with aging on. It rushes things too much. I figure she’s in her early to mid thirties, and he’s just over 40. He was already an adult when they met in person (rather then the UFO I guess lol). I’ll age her up to adult when their oldest Gage hits YA. Clint might get the forehead and cheek folds but he’s staying an adult for awhile.
    I can’t wait to see Don’s baby!!!
    @siliclone -Love the video!!!
    @march306 -Oh poor Summer! It looks like they miss her. Their kids are gorgeous! And YAY!! Baby number 5!!
    @tixyen -I am loving Rainbow’s room! It fits so well!! And Hazel is precious. I really enjoyed her birthday photos. Dec is doing a great job raising her. Has he found a new love yet? If I remember correctly he was widowed?
    @dust_bunny2010 -I know right lol! I was laughing at Don freaking out over the spiciness lol!
    I am glad that Dino is finally stepping up to be a dad. Poor Luise needed a break. I hope he keeps it up!
    @nushnushganay -Yay! I am so happy I made your night with my nerdy ramble lol!! I love to talk about books too! I hope you like Dracula. Its amazing to think it still has the same impact on its readers now as it did a century ago
    Yeah. Louis is annoying. He frets over all his actions and intentions but never follows through Frankly the most interesting characters in the whole bunch was Claudia and Babette. And of course she’s killed off way too soon. Babette didn’t figure long either. I’m not exactly sure what Rice’s goals were with her characters… Lestat in her second novel is horrible. Just horrible. I can tell Rice was really trying to make Lestat relatable, but it was not effective. I couldn’t even finish half the novel. It was literally disgusting. He would hide anywhere and do anything no matter what condition it was in. It made me physically sick (I work in a medical lab and have no yuck factor so that’s saying something). You are right, Caleb can be “wishy-washy” in his actions. I genuinely love the guy but his charms wore off for me after a while. He sees something shiny and gets distracted too easily (whether a new toy or love object). He loses sight of his goals. Lilith is far more dynamic. I used to have a separate fun lazy save I played that I rarely screenshot, and I didn’t use cheats.I had one household. I had a gorgeous lady sim named Katy who dated Caleb for awhile. She was quite in love with him, but he abandoned her during one date and flitted off to flirt with Summer Holiday, then spent the rest of the date talking to the Potty Mouth 2.0 (and even started using lol). She was bawling. I sent her home at that point. Her friend, Markus Crow (I downloaded him from the rebellious vampires household off EA) popped over to visit that evening. I just let them talk for a bit. Next thing I knew, they developed a high friendship and romance bar. Katy ended it with Caleb to pursue her relationship with Markus. She and Markus soon married, bought a store and sold the furniture he made and her paintings. They had a happy life together and were raising a ghost child! A mod issue at the time caused some of my sims to be infertile including Katy, so they wound up using the Wishing Well to start their family. Well, a ghost kid climbed out of it!! Meanwhile Caleb starts coming over daily to visit Katy and bombarding her with phone calls. By his thought bubbles, he always had hearts and wedding rings and her face popping overhead, and he did NOT like Markus. Really dude? Now that she’s happily married to someone else who treats her well and loves her dearly, now you want her? I quit playing him much after that. I deleted that save. Now I’m kicking myself for doing that, it was a lot of fun…
    @ryttu3k Thank you for liking Picard and Kirk! They are too stinking cute! I do agree! Your Caleb (who is precious BTW) would make a great friend for Lucas. I do feel for Caleb because he does have the foodie trait. My Lucas loves to cook, but unfortunately he has no talent for it lol!
    Rachel is really surprising me with her magical talent! I felt so sorry for Simeon. And he was cracking me up, because of his subsequent temper tantrums lol!

More comment eavesdropping lol! Your comment about Anne Rice was spot on. I don’t think firing her editor was a great choice. The Vampyre by Polidori was awesome too! It's been ages since I read that one.
    There was one series called “Varney the Vampire: The Feast of Blood” that was extremely popular and I think was published in the 1840s. I am actually fond of it. Check it out if you ever get a chance. It was published as a penny dreadful and is so awful its hilarious. The “book” is insanely long and long-winded with way too many side stories that bear no impact on the main plot line. One quite long arc consisted of the ancient and vicious Varney the Vampire reading a ghost story about a young woman who died at sea. Her ghost came back to haunt a ship. Varney was so frightened by this story he couldn’t sleep and kept having nightmares. I was cracking up. Apparently, writers of penny dreadfuls were paid by the word, so they were quite fond of adding a lot of “fluff” to their stories to beef up their profit.

Ok here is what happened in my game today:) I’m still with the Silversweaters! Its well into Autumn now. Simeon and Rachel have been very busy with work and kids. Simeon took up a work-from-home job as a freelance programmer. He’s doing quite well and finishes all of his projects quickly. e8JU4nJ.png
    Rachel is still busy with authenticating artifacts she’s sent by various museums. BMvPM0p.png
    Her garden keeps her busy too. She loves beekeeping. Simeon loves to watch her. e1DmmTn.png
    She sends them to fetch items all the time qywO9Lf.png
    Their kids are definitely a handful. Kirk decided to make a mess. Simeon was not happy mf9Fv8k.png
    Toddler Picard is super cute. Just don’t give him anything sweet lol. He threw an epic temper tantrum after this R40rWOF.png
    His diaper habits aren’t the best either. Simeon was horrified after this diaper change! arEyQNH.png
    Rachel has been working on his vocabulary with flashcards KeHY1PK.png
    All in all he’s a pretty cute kid zazx6wb.png
    His older brother Kirk is a hoot too. He loves his older cousin Lucas bx9cOV6.png
    I think he wants to be a scout soon too Pbtvi03.png
    He’s terrified of Cthhulu living under his bed of course. He begs Simeon to do something about it ceASUXG.png
    BuaGYqK.png
    Kirk loves to write in his journal and draw
    JfC9IMT.png
    He made a friend at school! Evie Delgato (now a child) 1h7kOID.png
    They like to play videogames together bU8Ovja.png
    I see the makings of a powerful wizard! He picks up and reads his father’s magic tomes all the time lol gps9xZ9.png
    He can get really moody though KdLEqKy.png
    Nowhere near as bad as Lucas! Poor Lucas came over one day, mortified and sick as well BxBgFBZ.png
    And his crush was on her way too! I made him calm himself down and he took some medicine. Just in time. Violet arrived! 4CZSbp3.png
    They played videogames eQJ1Bn8.png
    Lucas has tried his hand at cooking too! 37nyUhJ.png
    Not the greatest lol, by the look on Simeon’s face lol! Those bricks on the plate are supposed to be burritos lol RbxPI4G.png
    Griffin popped over one day, but Lucas was at school. He hung out with Simeon for awhile and tried to read some magical tomes. I think he’s accepted Lucas’ choice. jaFiqTm.png
    Lucas made his pet raccoon Rocket his familiar 9GxYhyI.png
    Simeon and Rachel have been really stressed out lately. So they went to the Windenberg gym and spa to work out. Some jogging a2NwYm4.png
    And Yoga 1NTmqRA.png
    Simeon is still learning lol 8kUJl8o.png
    They scruberoo and have a date night in San Myshuno. The Romance Festival was in town!
    ANeijZ4.png
    I just now saw the back of her tank top and I love it! tau3oiy.png
    They sit down and drink some sakura tea LOL at Simeon acting all suave BnNSuxK.png
    “She’s with me” ;)mnySW10.png
    They ask the romance guru their usual destiny. tWDOi7p.png
    Simeon got bad news X8wfb0a.png
    But Rachel’s was ok. Its different every time lol dKe25u2.png
    I saw Katrina Caliente there with her husband Flamenco! They own a restuaruant in Oasis Springs jH3QXrT.png
    Simeon and Rachel were starving at this point so I sent them to the Old Salt House for dinner.
    Simeon got a table. The host was named Omar and he was awesome HiA4pV6.png
    The waiter takes their order cNcm9Um.png
    Eliza Pancakes was their chef lol!! WDoGBxa.png
    The talk while they wait for their food JtDNrHA.png
    6Jyr2C2.png
    The waiter brought their food. I think it was curanto? K7kBfhi.png
    They enjoyed it. n8sMJdm.png
    Rachel is more of an ale person, coming from a western town like Oasis Springs. n8sMJdm.png
    Simeon prefers his reds, Von Haunt reds specifically GuDywWl.png
    There was some awesome people watching too!! One of the Curious brothers, Lazlo I think, (sims 2 premade from the Gallery) married Leslie Holland of Strangerville. They live in Oasis Springs lxZveZF.png
    They have a kid too. wvNsijD.png
    And Mortimer Goth is cheating on Bella!!!! OMG! With some random townie Nj3Pq4K.png
    He gave her a gift. (It was a gift giving holiday) AfhTh4F.png
    The Silversweaters went home after that
    Till next time!
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    edited March 2020
    NoirStasis wrote: »
    I have a Sim named Seth Morse who was an orphan that was adopted by the Sulani natives through the "No Sims Left Behind" cause. He grew up to be a fashion photographer and fell in love with Kayla Flemming( uh oh 😅) Kayla showed her true colors and that relationship didn't work out because she refused his proposal and Kayla was always angry and sad. She ended up being pregnant, but after giving birth she just got worse, more jealous, more controlling, more sad and angry (and girlfriend has none of those types of traits)

Seth's job took him to Selvadorada his birthplace and at the bar, fell in love with a native named Alexa Ramirez at first sight. They spent all his downtime together.

Seth gets back from Selvadorada sulking and wishing to see Alexa again. The previous trip was paid for by his job to find new models so coughing up the cash to spend one night there and expenses would be near to impossible.

He goes to lots of parties and one kava party he learned the hard way. He opened his dazed mouth and decided an after party would be at his house. Most of the housed trashed he wakes up to a woman who was in his shower. She did cleaned up the entryway and the bathrooms for him. As she walks out in her uniform she puts something in his mail box which ends up being his bills....

Some seasons later Somehow Alexa shows up at one of the spa resorts on the island and they spend time together. Seth finds out that Alexa had his baby after he left and fesses up that one of the kava parties he attended that moved to his house, he got the mailwoman pregnant and she had the baby not too long ago. They didn't argue but Alexa got sad. He promised Alexa that she was his true love.

So Seth's Family tree is right now is:

Seth Morse
    Mothers:
    Kayla Flemming Alexa Ramirez La'ei Hauata
    Children:
    Gerard Flemming Ryland Ramirez Don Hauata
    ?????? Ramirez

Just wanted to give an update since there was a child that was not named because they weren't born yet. Turned out to be the only girl named Carol Ramirez; Ryland's full sister and half sister to the other boys.

Seth gets Gerard every other week; he lives with his mother Kayla in her large apartment in San Myshuno when she has him
    ( Angelic Trait; toddler that can walk, talk, use potty by himself & almost a child)

Ryland every holiday
    (Clingy Trait; toddler just learning how to walk and talk & everything else)
    (Alexa use to be able to come with him, but now there is Carol and she is too young right now; newborn baby)
    Seth's best friend Penny Pizzazz goes and gets Ryland for him and has helped him secure funding through the same organization " No Sims Left Behind" that helped him get adopted to be able to see both of his Ramirez kids and eventually get dual citizenship in Selvadorada and Sulani for them. Seth donates what he can as often as he can to this cause he supports

La'ei isn't ready for Seth to meet Don yet and they are working on how often he will get Don (probably every weekend + La'ei will bring him over no matter what day a holiday falls on)
    (Baby almost a toddler)

Seth sends money to all of mother's 1,000 simoleon's a season per child
    ( Kayla Flemming makes more than enough money, but argued that her son Gerard was the first born and didn't tell Seth to have all of these kids especially two with "Alexa"; they agreed that if Kayla continues to be better off financially when Gerard is a teen, he could stop paying for him to be able to continue to support the younger kids)
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    Right, first screenshot, Roddy mining a rock:
    03-09-20_9-50-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Britechester
    Roddy, Sophia and Hamish were in Britechester. They sat down on a bench:
    03-09-20_10-01-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then went over and did some collecting:
    03-09-20_10-05-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The trio went over to the Foxbury Campus. Roddy mined a rock there, too.
    03-09-20_10-08-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And another one:
    03-09-20_10-16-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went for a swim:
    03-09-20_10-19-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy got on his float lounger and super splashed his two siblings:
    03-09-20_10-31-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Hamish and Sophia splashed each other:
    03-09-20_10-32-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy relaxed:
    03-09-20_10-42-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After a while, the trio got out of the water. Roddy dried himself and gave Rubanoid a hug:
    03-09-20_10-49-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Robotics
    Later, Shine went over to the Foxbury Campus. She did some robotics:
    03-09-20_10-55-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-09-20_10-59-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-09-20_11-05-46%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    03-09-20_11-08-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-09-20_11-12-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She worked quite hard, and at last, she mastered the robotics skill:
    03-09-20_11-20-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy mined a rock:
    03-09-20_11-21-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-09-20_11-21-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went back home. Shine fed her cowplant and gave it some attention:
    03-09-20_11-27-28%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Time for a chat
    Later on, Roddy went out on his own. He went over to the uBrite Campus:
    03-10-20_3-45-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And did some collecting:
    03-10-20_3-45-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_3-47-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Roddy went over to Windenburg. He sat on a bench:
    03-10-20_4-23-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin joined him:
    03-10-20_4-25-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And they had a cuddle:
    03-10-20_4-25-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Are you ok, my boy?' Benjamin asked:
    03-10-20_4-26-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm fine, dad' Roddy replied:
    03-10-20_4-26-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's good to hear, my boy' Benjamin said:
    03-10-20_4-30-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair chatted for a while, then they went to their next destination.
    The Bluffs
    Later on, Roddy and Benjamin went over to the bluffs. Chloe joined them. Benjamin gave his big sister a loving hug:
    03-10-20_4-46-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then sat down. 'Chloe, how are you?' Benjamin asked:
    03-10-20_4-57-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm fine, Benjamin' Chloe replied:
    03-10-20_4-57-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They watched Roddy as he mined rocks:
    03-10-20_4-58-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_5-00-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, if you do feel the need to chat, me and Wendy are always there for you' Benjamin said:
    03-10-20_5-01-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the group went over to Sugar Rush in Newcrest. Chloe posted an update:
    03-10-20_5-13-15%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    There were a lot more negative comments than usual...and it was really starting to get to her:
    03-10-20_5-13-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This concerned Roddy. 'Dad, I think we should go home' he said:
    03-10-20_5-17-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's a good idea, my boy' Benjamin replied. Roddy, Benjamin and Chloe went back to Dianthus Hall.
    Bees
    Benjamin tended to his bees:
    03-10-20_6-34-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_6-34-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_6-35-37%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Then he fed the cowplant:
    03-10-20_6-37-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oh dear...poor Chloe
    This part might be a bit sad, but it does end happily.
    Upstairs, Chloe posted yet another update:
    03-10-20_6-46-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The negative comments had now drowned out the messages of support:
    03-10-20_6-46-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This got her depressed...she called the sadness hotline:
    03-10-20_7-02-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It didn't exactly help:
    03-10-20_7-02-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe just couldn't take it anymore...
    03-10-20_8-43-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy sensed a life was nearing the end...and he rushed upstairs...He was the first to see Chloe, lifeless and on the floor:
    03-10-20_8-55-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He let out a scream...'Oh no...no no NO! Not Chloe!' The rest of the family heard it, and rushed upstairs:
    03-10-20_8-55-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Please, don't take Aunt Chloe....' Roddy begged the Grim Reaper:
    03-10-20_8-55-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Surprisingly, the Grim Reaper was sad as well...
    03-10-20_8-55-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy, I grant your request...She went too soon' The Grim Reaper said:
    03-10-20_8-55-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Stand back, everyone!' The Grim Reaper ordered the rest of the family. They did:
    03-10-20_8-56-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Chloe, you have a lot of people who love you. Roddy pleaded with me, and I'm now going to grant his wish' The Grim Reaper said:
    03-10-20_8-56-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'RISE UP, AND RETURN TO LIFE!' The Grim Reaper boomed:
    03-10-20_8-56-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe's life force re-entered her:
    03-10-20_8-56-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What...what happened?' Chloe said, confused as she regained consciousness:
    03-10-20_8-57-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy ran over and gave her a big loving hug, tears running down his cheek:
    03-10-20_8-57-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I was afraid I wasn't going to see you again, Aunt Chloe' Roddy said, still crying. Chloe realized what had happened. 'I'm so sorry for making you worry, Roddy' she said:
    03-10-20_8-57-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After hugging every single member of her family, Chloe was left alone with Roddy. 'Thank you for saving my life...I don't know why I did that...' Chloe said. 'Well, you're alive, and that's what counts...' Roddy said. Chloe gave Roddy several big loving smooches on his face:
    03-10-20_9-33-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-10-20_9-34-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Chloe had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-10-20_9-35-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-10-20_9-36-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe gave Roddy a big, comforting and loving hug:
    03-10-20_9-39-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Shine gave her cowplant some attention:
    03-10-20_9-54-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And got the mail:
    03-10-20_9-55-28%25C2%25A0PM.png

Bloopers
    No comment:
    03-09-20_11-16-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ok, seems that the Grim Reaper likes Baby Ariel:
    03-10-20_9-03-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Simsta update: someone has appeared! :o

Age-ups and weird marriages! Sentences I never thought I'd say - Greg Universe has married Mark Watney. Now that's a crossover! Alexander Goth aged up to teen and... well...

nBD72QL.jpg

He needed a lot of intervention. Got the trait Hot-Headed and, alarmingly, the Master Vampire aspiration. Christie Sigworth has also aged up to teen, and Evie Delgato and Nani Kealoha aged up to kids. I'll share caps when I check the damage, although so far Nani definitely has elf ears... Here's Alexander's makeover, and child appearance for comparison.

soBokos.jpg

Caleb also is now a level 9 trend setter and an It Sim! That's my boy! He also got a random chance card to promote some brand (accepting means money + fame but a drop in reputation for 'selling out'), which I turned down. Given that Johnny is making like $6k a night, they're not hurting for money! (And he already has enough fame to get screaming fans at the bar. Which is how I discovered Alexander's very unfortunate age-up. He was one of them.)

@Keidra Morgyn is the most displeased XD Aaaaand yeah I'm not. I'm not buying those wages XD;; Ezio in the heels is fab. And Morgyn in the crystal is Concerning. Normie!Ezio isn't too bad, there's definitely hints of approaching gothness!

Read chapter 2! Poor Morgyn has a lot to deal with, yeah (both like... emotionally and physically, in terms of Aine's stuff!). Those caps are really cute, yeah. Man, the stuff about what Aine was telling Morgyn... I agree with Ezio, that's messed up :-\ But yeah, poor Morgs!

@Koteyka it's a website for stories! :D Primarily prose (not just fanfiction, there's original writing too), but there's also poetry, meta, comics, and the hybrid image-prose stuff you're already doing. It'd fit in perfectly, I promise. But yeah, if you prefer keeping it forum-only, s'all good too :)

Lovely vacay <3 Hee, those frogs must have seen a few things at that waterfall! Wow, they've been busy XD Spotted by Morgie! Hee, sorry, Tony, all the childhood tales came out. ...And then the end and awww heck no D:

@DeafSimmer whew, that was tense! At least they're on their way to Windenburg now!

@AngeliqueAdelaide happy birthday!! Not far to 30 now ;D

Jeez, Jonathan :-\ I know Caleb's pretty, but it's very impolite to hook up with your girlfriend's uncle at her birthday! Poor Luna, that would have been rough. Oh jeez of course he'd be at the club XD;; Man, Paolo does get around! Hugo looks very pleased about Max being turned! Got anyone in mind for the last one Lilith is going to turn? Max's dark form, oof. Oh dear, Luna!! Glad she was revived, but the poor kiddos!

@AlwaysAsking Dash and Diego are so sweet together, I really hope they're able to communicate properly! Bryan seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, and I grinned at the bit about Thorne taking Don off Dash's hands, heh. I do wonder what the secrecy is going to do, though :(

@Daephene Lily the lightningbender siren, whoa!! That's one way to escape vampiric influence! And yeah, I've seen Bjorn in that exact outfit (in winter, too!). Thank you, Ulrike, for your entirely justified punishment XD

@sarabeth2984 oh man, Varney the Vampire sounds hilarious. I'll see if I can dig that one up! Yeah, if I was getting paid by the word, I'd be adding in longwinded stuff too, haha.

Simeon as a programmer works! IIRC, the Geek trait gives a Fun bonus to anything on the computer? I know Jamie gravitates to it constantly. I love the bee swarms XD Oops, censorship strikes again... Yeah, I imagine the kid of a former Sage would have some pretty powerful magic! Oh dear, the 'burritos' XD Looks like Rachel and Simeon had a lovely date! And nah, that's Vidcund. With Leslie, huh? That'd be an interesting relationship, considering Vidcund's alien pregnancy and Leslie's former possession!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Last night I did a whole comment post and managed to delete it just as I went to post it. It makes me really upset as I put a lot of time and thought into my comments. there were some quite emotional ones like @Tixyen updating us on the Adlers. I will redo them but not tonight. Sorry guys..

@AlwaysAsking glad Holly spoke some good sense to Diego! (will comment more in the comment post)

@March306 toddler Jeff may have Fallon's eyes but he looks like a mini Simeon to me. I think he is adorable.

Went back to my rotational save.

Found a household in Oasis Springs with 3 young men which I thought might be a fun party house. However, all 3 men had a child and serious relationships (MCC isn't allowed to marry young adults, to keep the dating pool from all pairing off, in my games and I have about 15% of children born to single parents.).

The first young man was in love with Maike Haas... she did not slap the ring out of his hands.
    QCLWyNS.png?1
    aDmcDY8.png?1
    So the first party was a wedding..
    xnKv6cD.png?1
    I set up 4 Moschino backdrops to ensure even if the sims stood way off to the side I would have them in shot - well nope - they just went further away...
    gvZgQXK.png?1
    rooms with close in walls or fences around outdoor screens stop this happening!

My second couple was 2 sims I have made. I love both of them and were happy they had got together. I enjoyed dressing this couple.
    pC1Azas.png?1

AM I the only person who never knew there was a wedding arch at the lounge in Brindleton Bay??? And I use the lounge all the time.
    by3BxO4.png?1

The annoying thing is its technically not on the lot so you can't edit it and the lovely covered section near it doesn't have seating for guests. I bet if you tried to have a wedding event everyone would spin into swimwear. But it works for eloping.
    sTKqoIH.png?1

I love that this looks like Saturday afternoon in Sydney all along the Parramatta river. So many wedding places with views like this.
    s3a5K2s.png?1

The third young man was a bit more unlucky.
    His girlfriend was Julia from DU. She had gone back to university and couldn't take their baby. The game had given their baby to another couple. So he broke up with Julia as he couldn't believe she would do that to him. He is a young lawyer and works hard at his career but really wants a family. He was going to try and take his child back but they seemed happy in their new family.

He really hit it off with a nice woman at his gym. Unfortunately, she is married.
    otfwQS6.png?1

She wouldn't leave him alone, calling 24/ 7 and turning up at every place he did.
    44X9Xqu.png?1

He agreed to meet her at the Skyline bar (Eliza thinks all her snob dreams have come true - dating a lawyer at an expensive rooftop club - poor Bob.)
    0AfWaK3.png?1

Cool afro elder has a cool Thorne Bailey fan elder friend. They had a wonderful time. I really need a elder community home in the rotation.
    OIuIMQ6.png?1

Eventually Eliza wore down his resistance and he admitted he liked her.
    kp7en2t.png?1

A lot....
    wkt9Bz4.png?1

Eliza convinced him that she and Bob had an open marriage ... poor Bob, no one had told him this.
    C6wlVDe.png?1

He slapped Eliza, who was totally unrepentant.
    r23H6If.png?1

Poor Bob ... now I will have to fix his life.....
    2vX9lB7.png?1

Aaargh, Bob and Eliza had a baby? Eliza and Bob ignored their little pancakes screaming. Thankfully, the young guy was missing his own baby and happy to do the childcare...
    o3ToCA0.png?1

Well, I never expected the week rotation to turn out like that.. or that I would ever have a sim like Eliza but sims will do the weirdest things.
    Diego
    Well I couldn't play rotationally and resist Diego.
    Diego is single and ready to mingle - his career is doing well - time to work on the love life. Both Diego and I fancied this fine specimen.
    emCe0jB.png?1
    OOh socialising is awkward.... he doesn't fancy Diego
    3J04Lvn.png?1

He went to the arts centre to recover and met Simeon who was getting in touch with his inner Morgyn. Utterly fabulous shoes dear. Jessica will not be happy if they are hers - I bet he will stretch them all out and make them sweaty eeeewwwww (I like my shoes okay! - and don't lend them out - they are my babies).
    7zlhTvA.png?1

After another day critiquing performances and writing reviews, Diego decided to hit the club. (Stay away from Diego, Marcus - you are married to Katrina Calliente).
    SjXU836.png?1

A hot guy came in
    6sEAo4k.png?1

and Diego used all his best lines (Diego doesn't believe in playing it cool and uninterested).

3CPfZ14.png?1

Hot guy was quiet but seemed interested.
    7HtboFh.png?1

He really liked the finger guns.
    jJqa68M.png?1
    CIFqaTg.png?1

Hot guy finally started to speak... Diego gives come hither face...
    YZLAFzH.png?1
    biKe3lM.png?1

Finally, there was nothing left to do but kiss the hot guy - he was giving all the good signals...
    m30qRJA.png?1

But then he shoved his hand into Diego's face and turned him down. (just missed the shot because I couldn't believe it. My sims are unlucky lately)
    YeeIl7H.png?1

Diego was confused...
    Pv2tdLT.png?1

And then almost mortified...
    tFRqdze.png?1

Unfortunately, hot guy had spotted a hotter guy (so had the whole club) - Alwaysasking look what you have done to my game!!
    kgwxu4M.png?1

He met up with his best friend Caleb
    Thats what his friendship panel said, and had a vent about his issues. There was no flirty vibe between the two which is very sad.
    T0ba8Zj.png?1

They went to lunch at Chez LLama and looked at the art at the Von Haunt Estate. Not even one flirty moment with two of the flirtiest sims in game. Okay so they are best friends only :(

Diego went on to the romance festival alone. All the loved up couples did not make Diego feel better about himself.
    h1UFusk.png?1
    PiDqvEi.png?1

Bet that festival got a bad review..

Another day - another outfit, another festival.
    t2sXXni.png?1

Lily Feng shared some good news with Diego (not sure if she thought it was good news.)
    AdJPTkU.png?1

Then out to use the bubble blower to get a promotion (I love Diego's job, it's always fun). His 2nd best friend is Cassandra Goth.
    Diego is great at Bubble blowing and everyone applauds.
    Vm03Cxb.png?1

Cassandra has a birthday.
    0ZqYrev.png?1

Diego loves her little sister
    4OEFH2k.png?1

Finally, Diego had a rough week, so he has a party to finish up his rotation.
    ch4d86d.png?1

Buff guy likes to double fist his drinks.
    avjaStC.png?1

I want an invite to this party sooo badly.
    CdOsYdC.png?1

Hot guy turned up without being invited. I totally agree with the face Salim is making.
    z90Pm5i.png?1

He proceded to give Diego confusing messages.
    nHQowKR.png?1

Then another rejection.
    iyQvnlB.png?1

Caleb - why can't you like Diego - you are too good.
    YsrfGK8.png?1

Caleb comforts Diego.. and tells him the right guy is out there - he just has to be patient
    JGZNQNP.png?1

Diego games to hide his feelings
    vTfXMvY.png?1

Hopefully things look up for him soon...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top