Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2020
    @mercuryfoam
    Thank you!

@Dust_Bunny2010
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Every storyline that ends with Jaques dying is a good one. I really hate that red-eyed creep.
    Geoffrey and Malcolm battling for Max´s soul - sounds interesting!
    My Sofia would love to become Luna´s girlfriend too - whenever she is over, she keeps giving Luna those flirty looks, but Luna is yet to catch up with what Sofia means by telling her that they need no men. They moved to Del Sol Valley together after Max´s birthday to work on their career in entertainment industry. I really want to play them, but every time I plan to rotate, something happens that makes me to stay just a little longer with Lilith and co.
    Windenburg is my favorite world, because nearly everyone has something going on for them.
    Spoiler, because some of these things haven´t been covered in my updates yet
    Siobhan Fyres married Akira Kibo and Morgan is dating Lucas Munch. In addition to Sofia and Elsa, the Bjergsens now have a son called Kristopher and twin toddlers whose names I can´t recall (the babies Clara was pregnant with during the Upper Crusts meeting in the last update). Mila Munch is pregnant with Hugo´s baby and Gunther moved to Sulani with his wife Nalani and their triplets. Maaike is raising her triplets with Gunther as a single mother, while Ulrike became a vampire and moved to Forgotten Hollow with her set of triplets (Yes, Gunther somehow managed to father three set of triplets. I hope he is proud with himself.) Wolfgang has been a rather lonely boy of late, since all of his fellow Renegrades have grown older and moved to other pursuits that don´t involve sabotaging plumbing and picking fights with Paragons. According to Max, Renegrades are not over, just on hiatus until he finds them a real purpose, but as it has been years since they last met as a club, Wolfgang does not have much hope for theire future. He either needs to find a hobby or a new set of properly evil friends to hang out with, as both Morgan and Ulrike were never all that into committing evil deeds and Max has grown into someone Wolfgang has nothing in common with.

Sergio is a trash plant of a human being. L is the unofficial ruler of the Magical Realm, so for her, having a child with no magic was a great shame. She may love Mariana, but she is unwilling to be seen as weak for failing to create a child that carries on her bloodline.
    Emma and Raphael are cute now, that is, after some serious tweaking. Be careful with having children with Sergio, because all of his offspring have some serious deformity going on with their chin and jawline.
    Mariana has it too, but it´s not nearly as bad on her case as it was with the twins.

Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    I also love your thoughts on sims. And re: making copies of existing sims -
    jFVZTvY.png?5

This is NOT Johnny Zest. It is Malcolm wearing Johnny's hair. They are exactly the same appearance except for hair colour and eye colour.

Well they are most likely brothers.

In other news, IMGUR is being a b.... so I can't post my graduation pictures. They're coming.
    In the meantime I can't decide where to move to. The Island in Windenburg is one of the most beautiful places in the game, but *Brrr* both Alejandra and I hate winters...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @drakharis
    Doesn't the game only allow players to pick either spellcaster or vampire? Or was it something else I mixed up.

@March306 Just wanna say I'm a huge Jewel fan. Does your challenge require naming by celebrities or its flexible up to you? I'm finding it amusing to imagine all this talent under one sim roof!

@DarkAngel1994 Dun dun DUNN! *Cue dramatic music* What important things has Seth forgotten!? What a cliffhanger!

@becka28 Wow.. Are you doing a challenge that allows only autonomous will? Wish I can do that in my game. I'm too much of a softie to allow bad things to happen to them.

@DeafSimmer I just realised how closely Caitlyn resembles Rosalie.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@mercuryfoam The naming themes are completely up to me. I love 90's music <3 I'm glad you like Jewel too :)
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Oh wow I fell really behind on the forums lol. I was only 130 comments behind as opposed to 700 the last time I fell behind. Who else struggled with the build item vote on the community voted pack? I have been working on it since yesterday and still have over 40 items I need to shorten lol. I am doing a weekend class for my job this month so I hope I have time to play. I am really excited about my legacy and can't wait to see where it goes. My class is Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 4:30ish pm. So not looking forward to that hahah. Everyone's stories look great!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    @drakharis
    Doesn't the game only allow players to pick either spellcaster or vampire? Or was it something else I mixed up.

@March306 Just wanna say I'm a huge Jewel fan. Does your challenge require naming by celebrities or its flexible up to you? I'm finding it amusing to imagine all this talent under one sim roof!

@DarkAngel1994 Dun dun DUNN! *Cue dramatic music* What important things has Seth forgotten!? What a cliffhanger!

@becka28 Wow.. Are you doing a challenge that allows only autonomous will? Wish I can do that in my game. I'm too much of a softie to allow bad things to happen to them.

@DeafSimmer I just realised how closely Caitlyn resembles Rosalie.

The game only allows one choice but you can cheat in the other one or if there is a spellcaster in the household bringing the vampire into the Magic Realm and the vampire collects the motes gives them to one of The Sages and asks for a Glimmerstone. It's easier when you start with a vampire rather than a spellcaster because vampires cannot turn a spellcaster into a vampire and you would have to cheat in the strengths and weaknesses and cheat in the vampire side with having a spellcaster chosen first. With a vampire, you want to have your strengths and weaknesses you want for your vampire first before having another household member bring them to the Magical Realm, past games my sim befriended a Sage and collected motes to give to The Sage and gained the Spellcaster trait or you cheat in them being a spellcaster. The game had created a hybrid with Caleb Vatore and the Crace Anansi who he married in a previous game I played and I was curious about how that happened because he's a vampire. How did he become a spellcaster too? Then I wondered if it was because he was married to Grace. I did a scenario just to figure it out how to do it.

If you are open to using mods use this one
    http://modthesims.info/d/591706/more-cas-traits-for-sims-mod-amp-for-pets.html

It will make it easier to cheat in a vampire being an added occult of your choice or another occult hybrid of your choosing.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    SharkCatSharkCat Posts: 4 New Member
    In my game today Cassandra Goth and Caleb Vatore finally got married! In typical Cassandra fashion she arrived to the wedding in a sad mood. Then became angry as her fans (she is a global superstar) started gathering at the place. I can't post pictures to the forums, and don't know if you guys will be able to see this link, but here is a screenshot:
    https://imgur.com/Bynn2mF
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

I've been offline for a while because of some major telecom infrastructure failing my area (seriously, we were out for three weeks, but since I got back online, I've been experimenting with the Slice of Life mod. I'm really enjoying the new personalities, the random events, and the new phone options. I'm not enjoying the periods. :lol: I decided to test the mod out with a new save of my original testers, the Friends and Strangers family which consisted of a self-sim, a character from a story I wrote in high school, and Erin Kennedy, from TS3. I didn't stick with them, but have played the Goths and Pleasants a little, too.

First things first, something weird happened during a massive house fire.

vC85dN6.jpg

The Grim Reaper put the fire out. It's like he didn't want more work to do. :lol:

0hDHPeI.jpg
    I've also had Cassandra Goth go a....different direction. Last weekend I was in a a Mood and listened to nothing but Joan Jett, and then I decided to make a Joan Jett sim. And then I said, why not just take an existing character and take them in a Joan Jett direction? So now meet Cass, a punk rock guitarist.

v6MogEH.jpg

Her mom isn't sure what to make of this:
    AxVNF84.jpg

5VxnPcR.jpg
    I've left her one 'normal' outfit. Here she has it on while she and her daughter Regina are enjoying some quality time recovering from an all nighter. :lol:
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Britt & Eric grew up together as siblings. Today Britt had to introduce herself to Eric. Strange they suddenly didn't know each other.
    @DivinylsFan University came with Discover university expansion pack.

Family life
    49461952547_53b90cc838_c.jpg
    Jean took this photo of me today.
    49461239603_c773d42b20_c.jpg
    This baby is ready to be born soon.
    49461960207_b9b5b9dcd4_c.jpg
    My husband almost burned our house down today.
    He looked so sad when he understood he couldn’t complete the last work from home task from home, before he improve his handiness skill.
    49461246973_0ab0fb1c8a_c.jpg
    We relaxed at the beach in the sun.
    49461260758_a5e4421266_c.jpg
    Jean studied handiness while Kyler & Leah took a nap.
    49461750891_71080e0089_c.jpg
    So I played games at geek con with uncle Cole Vera Le Chien & aunt Isla Vera Vatore.
    49461260708_337bd0dd11_c.jpg
    Then it was time for my last uni class for today.
    49461743881_30ae6d1f36_c.jpg
    Mum (Bella Vera Huntington) came to visit when I came home. She is excited to become a grandmother again. Skyler & Leah showed her their toys.
    49461764181_633825aceb_c.jpg
    It is time for the baby to be born.
    49461994212_054342e34d_c.jpg
    Jean freaked out and forgot to take Kyler & Leah to a different room.
    49461994262_ac8b5baa08_c.jpg
    So Kyler & Leah witnessed their new siblings birth.
    49461994152_2125681289_c.jpg
    Leah was happy I could play with her again.
    49461994107_1c17e25549_c.jpg
    Brought Kyler & Leah to the library today. I like to do my homework here.
    49461763981_fe9229fbe3_c.jpg
    Cousin Anna Behr Munch called. She asked how it is to be a mum & student. I told her it is hard to get enough time for both study and familytime. Anna have children at the same age as Skyler & Leah. She also wish to go to university now.
    I told her our economy is ok since my husband Jean works as an engineer. She think it will be hard for the family if both she and her husband Lucas Munch will go to university together.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Absolutely no rhyme or reason here in this post.

I'm barely getting notifications

I just responded to a few mentions I saw as I paged through

I'm going backwards now, and will look for my name on the back pages.

I really have limited time to comment, so I'll mostly be responding to folks who have been discussing my story with me too. Sorry to be like that, but I have so much real life to deal with it's not good. 😔

@Becka28

Ahhh, ok, I get how you got erratic Sims in different ways. 26 spins for Caleb's son? Wow, he really wasn't feeling it 😄

And maybe Luisa's creative trait helped her think of creative ways to solve her problems, instead of swimming while exhausted, lol.

Lol, you're right! Things certainly got very interesting in your Asylum challenge update 😂

I wonder what was different about this specific fire that no one was bright enough to pull out the fire extinguisher?

And Idk, erratic Sims laughing at destruction and death doesn't seem like to much of a stretch to me 😅 They were pulling some amazing faces though.

I've never seen a fire spread like that! Is there no fire alarm in the house? Lol at Sylvia "nope!"

Grim is a total hero though 😄 Cleaning and repairing, amitdst the chaos. What a trooper. I laughed so hard when I saw that the washer and dryer were actually fine, considering that's where the fire started.

I love him, he's finally like, "Hmm, I might as well enjoy the show, let's have a drink or two"

Of course 3 of them immediately drowned, sheesh. Good idea to head to the spa 😂

That code loop sounds pretty awful. I wonder what would happen if you never directed them to do anything. When mine get so bad in 3 or more things I always try to figure out what will kill them fastest and do that first. Generally I get them to take a bite or two of food and then send them on to other things, lol.

Grim's visit was good news for once! Lol I had no idea that the sauna could kill them 😂 That's what Nancy gets for trying to avoid the riff Raff. And omg Geoffrey 😅😂 That's tacky G, really tacky.

And boyfriend Pasty Townie started arguing with Morgyn instead of helping anyone? Lmao. So helpful.

I've always wondered what those tiny piles of ash are. So they are plates of food? Ok good to know. I thought maybe they were mice or something, lol Idk why I thought that, I guess maybe because they were so small. But yeah, indestructible brownies. Interesting.

And Mr BeeGee there is a star! Anyone who could flirt with those people is truly dedicated to the role. Lmao

I think he should be saved to your library too. Constant comic relief.

I'm am thrilled that your opinion of Thorne changed so drastically just from the beginning of this chapter! I don't think that many other people's changed at all, even when they saw the Danni part 😂 I believe that you have a different perspective than most people, so I'm not surprised that your opinion changed, just very happy that it did.

And yes, I know the "sad dog" face that you speak of. I've seen it often 😄 lol I'm glad you enjoy the screenshots. I think they make the story much easier to tell if they are relevant enough. And these two are capable of an amazing array of expressions.

And the toy store was so fun. I had at least 150 shots to choose from, so it was a nightmare to reduce those to a less ridiculous number, lol. I'm glad you saw your grandma there 😍

We did actually "meet" Danni in the chapter before. There was a part three in the one where I put part two on the blog site. I'm not sure if you saw that part, she didn't have as big a role as she does here, but he did meet and talk to her, and told her he would take her to a toy store the next day 😊

I agree, even if Don had been able to contribute financially (which wouldn't have been much), I think his presence would have been much more detrimental than helpful when Danni was little, and Mary-Alice was still so in love with him.

And thanks. I knew that you would understand Don's emotional response without the note at the end. I'm not sure everyone would. I'm also not certain how many abusers are capable of doing what Thorne did for Don, but in my case he was, so I wrote it that way.

I've processed this/these situation(s) a great deal, and can truly say that I'm ok now. It just still brings back very very strong memories, and so the tears still fall, and it's ok. It's a reminder to not let it happen again, you know?

I read your response to Koteyka on Nick's reasoning for hating Steve so much. It totally makes sense to me. It only makes me nervous because Tony was a child when he met him. I'm not saying more than that though.

Oh my gosh, another Asylum update! Awesome!

Ok! Pasty Townie's name is Jonah, I will endeavour to remember that. Weird that her harvested plants don't fill the collection.

Hi Don!! This is the save where you think he's an athlete, right? If so he's a high level one! A gated estate!! My Don had to sleep his way to the top, lol. Although I'm sure your Don may have done the same thing. 😂

I've never seen an alien plant anywhere in the game except on Sixam, and now in Lawrence and Laney's gardens. There are a few different types too. At least 2, perhaps 3? So I can't help you.

Your evil vampire is amazing! So cool looking. An evil erratic vampire. That might be worse than Max! Yikes. Is he biting the other inmates? Lol at meeting your simself. Are you doing this in one of your regular saves? Or did you open a new one?

Is Morgan still a teen in your game? She was hitting on March306's Sim Blake in my game a couple of days ago at the Romance Festival. She is definitely a teen here, and he a young adult, or perhaps an adult? 🤔 I should check, lol.

How did Sylvia react? No 4 hour sad moodlet because the love of her life was flirting? Dang that annoys me.

Oh, I hope Morgyn and Luisa have a wedding, or at least an elopement 😅 That could be the final party!

I'm crossing my fingers that they all make it till the end! Although, you can control them all now that the challenge is over, right?

@ryttu3k

Ok! See! I knew that I should know what was up with Caleb. As soon as I opened the link you sent, I remembered reading it. I remembered Lilith's role, and how Caleb coped, etc, how he tried to end his existence, etc. The only thing I'd forgotten was the time they'd taken him hunting. So ok, cool, I'm glad I'm not completely losing it, lol.

That is a great deal of PTSD to work through. I have to wonder where you find a therapist capable of dealing with the issues Caleb has? Where is the friendly neighborhood vampire counselor located? 😅

I know you've posted more, I'll try to get to it.

@sarabeth2984

I keep forgetting to tell you happy birthday, lol, I don't even know how long ago it was now. I have to go back and find it though, because I want to check out the birthday you did for your simself. Lol

editing to say I found it, so no worries!

I can't keep track of this thread at all, and once again I am not getting notifications of more than half of my mentions, but I try to scroll through the pages and find my name. Koyteka is smart. On each new page she just does her name in the "find in page" option from windows, lol.

Point being, I'm not sure if you answered my questions about you summer camp and the Roswell teens, but I saw them in the gallery and grabbed them. So my only remaining question is whether they were adopted, CAS made, or if she actually had them?

Thanks for putting them up though. I haven't done anything with them yet. I'm infinitly behind on all of life, lol

My son is a major nerd too, lol, I'm not quite on par with either of you, but because I spend all of my time with him I know more than I used to. He's never played D&D but we watch a YouTube channel that streams D&D games sometimes. He told me that Will Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) has a channel that basically only does that. We haven't watched it, because he's extremely resistant to change. So I don't know if it's appropriate for a son and mother to watch together, lol.

That's what's nice about the channel we do watch. The owners are Morman, and very adamant about keeping the site PG. A lot of other channels with just a bunch of guys hanging out playing Warhammer can get pretty inappropriate at times, lmao. Which is uncomfortable to watch with your male child. (Well, he's my child - not a child - he's 28 lol)

Anyway, I hope you have fun playing it! Do you play a bunch of different characters depending on the story, or always the same one? I also am unsure if you can bring a character who dies in one adventure, back again for different ones? I'd get too attached to my character, to let it die forever I'm sure. Just like I get too attached to my Sims, lol. I would be a high elf or wood elf if I played (though I'm not sure if they actually have a separate stat line for wood elves). I just know they have high elves and half elves. And I know they are not great at close combat, at least not in their beginning stages. My favorite archetype to watch so far has been a half orc barbarian. He was awesome! The rages he went into were so amusing and amazing! He took half the damage and shelled out double the wounds! Nice!! The exhaustion was not great though, lol.

It was wonderful to see Don! Yeah, mine doesn't do spicy either. Dash was a townie, but he came with that trait that makes him about to handle spice. I don't remember what it's called, but I've never had a townie show up with an extra trait before. He was just a level 8 mixologist. But whatever 😄

Lmao, how could you even tell that was Uku under those clothes?

And holy cow! What interaction caused that mixologist to jump into his arms like that? Lol, I thought that was only for engagements 😅

So the woman at the rattlesnake was the first he's been with since Jo? What happened to the mixologist from the spice festival? It certainly looked like she was willing to go home with him? Lol

I'm glad Barnaby met someone nice, I guess his magic 8 cube was right 😄

Delphine certainly has an interestingly named husband 😂 I'm glad you said he's named after a Discworld character. I would have been surprised to hear you'd rolled that in CAS 😅

@Tixyen

Awww, thanks so much! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Thorne and Don 😊 They are both very wounded. Good point. It's nice to have Mary-Alice and Danni to counteract their despair. I'm going to do a Dash and Diego update next (I hope) to give a break too.

Thanks for the offer to help with installing a new save, but I'm not going to try it, lol. I still haven't figured out how people divide their own saves and store them somewhere separately. Or keep a starter template for use each time they begin a new save, and boy would that be handy!! Mostly because I could have clubs and townies preset, those seem like the best things to have pre-done. I can plop houses and restaurants and stores etc anywhere, just following my own written plans, but making clubs is so time consuming, and making over townies to work in those places is time consuming and annoying.

But I'll have to keep doing it by hand. Oh well, I seldom start a new save anyway.

I loved sarabeth2984's plan for dealing with Winterfest! That sounds great! Hopefully you can make two holidays that Father Winter will come to. I don't have Seasons, so I'm not sure how that works.

That's funny that the money tree lasted long enough for them to buy their home. I like both of your money tree origin stories. Personally I like the science one a bit better. I'm not sure why a money tree would spontaneously grow in the jungle, unless you could say that someone put money in the soil near one of the plants with the magical properties in hopes that something magical would grow. Otherwise I see no need for a jungle to fuss with money. Manipulating emotions sounds like something a jungle plant would evolve into for its own gains. Which is usually reproduction in the case of foliage of any kind.

Whereas, if a scientist created it, the instability could be easily explained.

The homeschooling reasoning sounds very plausible to me. Max doesn't have much reason to trust anyone. I wish I wasn't so afraid of mods, I'd rather have the kids stay home too. Sometimes they are so far in the yellow when you send them to school it turns out really badly. I've been known to bring them home from school early sometimes so the social worker isn't standing there waiting for them to get home 😄

@Beardedgeek

I'd been thinking about your decision on where to live but wasn't sure if you'd already moved yet. I don't even know how to advise you 🤔

It'd be easy for me! Lol, not having Seasons has been just dandy in my game.

You can't live in the Jungle Adventure world, right? I'd do Sulani personally. Because in your backstory she was raised in a warm climate I think she'd really prefer to go back to one.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Becka28
    Don´t get me started with Diego - I am dying to give him a makeover (that horrid suit has to go!), but I feel like I haven´t spent enough time with him to give him justice.
    Max is one of a kind, as he isn´t that much like Lilith either. I have been looking forward to playing Max since I first got Get Together, so I am enjoying him greatly. Overall, Windenburg is my favorite world and Windenburg premades are my favorite premades.
    Luna dodged a bullet with Sergio, as he is a trash plant of a human being. Sergio would´ve had higher success rate in drowning himself if he wasn´t a vampire - I am not sure if it´s even possible for a vampire to drown. The only way I can think of is if they were to swim outside without sun protection, but would they burn or drown once their vampire energy runs out?
    In my other save, Hugo has wound up living at Glimmerbrook after being kicked out by his dear old dad, so perhaps he will became a spellcaster in that universe.
    Hugo is one of the very few sims I would never give a makeover to, except for updating his wardrobe, because for me, he is perfect just the way he is, walkstyle and all. Who says that vampires can´t be chubby and awkward? His lady love doesn´t mind either.
    I am not gonna say anything about Caleb, since he did (or will do, as it happens in the update I am going to post tomorrow, but in my game it´s been a while) something that made me really angry with him. It was his luck that there was a small child around, or Lilith would´ve kicked his backside to the next century for it.
    Your Simeon and his beautiful hair inspired me to send mine to wash his hair too, plus he grew a beard. The downside is that he actually looks vaguely hot now :D We´ll see how long he´ll stay on the market.
    Your Asylum updates continue to be quality entertainment. Grim the housekeeper :D RIP the cowplant and Blarfy (I had no idea that you can actually find anything but trash and food from bins. Next time my sims misbehave, I´ll send them digging)
    What´s the evil vampire´s name? He is a really good-looking fellow, too bad that I feel that I already have enough vampires. If I were to add more, it would only be a matter of time before someone gets eaten accidentally.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Silverofdreams30, page 626.
    You're welcome!

First screenshot is this:
    03-05-20_5-01-53%25C2%25A0PM.png

Shine to the rescue!
    Oh dear, what's happening to Rubanoid Gearsprocket? A malfunction?
    03-05-20_5-02-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy called Shine. Shine got to work, repairing the damaged wires and circuitry:
    03-05-20_5-05-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few minutes later, Shine had repaired the Servo!
    03-05-20_5-05-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Rubanoid rebooted. He was quite tense. Well, who wouldn't be after a malfunction?
    03-05-20_5-05-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine went back home.
    Collecting and fishing
    Later on, Roddy decided to do some collecting:
    03-05-20_6-06-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_6-08-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_6-09-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_6-15-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then did some fishing:
    03-05-20_6-23-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_6-23-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_6-45-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_6-45-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    Nothing quite like giving Grandad Advarius a big loving hug!
    03-05-20_6-51-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_6-51-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Grilled fish is delish!
    Later, Roddy, Sophia, Hamish and Shine went over to the park in Oasis Springs. Roddy gave Shine some of his fish, and Shine got grilling:
    03-05-20_7-58-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When Shine finished grilling, she and her offspring tucked in:
    03-05-20_8-00-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin joined them and they chatted for a while:
    03-05-20_8-34-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Benjamin, Shine, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went home. Shine fed her cowplant when she got back:
    03-05-20_8-52-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers
    Umbrella troubles:
    03-05-20_7-07-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ok, what's going on here?
    03-05-20_7-09-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Had one too many, Rubanoid?
    03-05-20_7-09-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I had to put a dishwasher at Rattlesnake Juice over in Oasis Springs....
    03-05-20_7-16-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Keidra Love that look on Morgyn's face, and the grammar humor, and....REALLY?! Autonomous self-cloning? :o ooooo! Also gonna add your story to my reading list on AO3. I think you've got a great idea: pure creative freedom there, for the work you pour your talent into, and vanilla tidbits of game incidentals, here.

@Becka28 What challenge is this, with the asylum? Looks like potential bedlam to me. ;) And go gallery-Lilith, with your p-style for standing relief. The party bush gets gross for a good while after being used, so that may be why Sims don't want to use it soon after the last one. That is quite the family resemblance between Johhny and his evil...twin?

@Tixyen I've never seen your stuff before but was finally trying to do some catch-up reading on this thread, and was happy to know I'm not the only Simmer out there who doesn't send the kids/teens to school. I like the fact that my Sim kids and teens, instead of coming home with barely enough time to do homework plus fulfill bodily, social, sleep, and fun needs, while also gaining skill levels and trying to achieve even one aspiration, can do all that and more, if they don't have school soaking up most of their waking life.

@AngeliqueAdelaide "Sergio is a trash plant of a human being" that made me laugh! Also, now you have me intrigued about his alleged defective genes producing serious deformities in his offspring. I only ever had 1 sim reproduce with him, it was Siobhan (she caught twins from him and really regretted choosing that guy because he hated kids...which made me wonder why he agreed to Try For Baby, then?!) but I never played that save past their infancy, partly because Siobhan is pretty but bores me to pieces, and Sergio is plain dull, too. Also his roommate, the guy whose name I can't even remember because he's less memorable even, than Sergio. I guess I like the born troublemakers, Max Villareal and Wolfgang Munch, (and Morgan Fyres though she likes to get herself in trouble by the agency of others, more than cause trouble directly) the best. But now you make me want to see what Sergio could do to a town if he fathered children with every female of reproductive age. Yeah, get ready for stud duty, Serge, you unworthy little dog. You'll be the pesky leg-humping schnauzer of Windenburg.

Sorry I haven't kept up in any consistent way with anyone. I have to admit I can't do it. I admire those who can and do, for giving everyone here a little lift, feedback, recognition, and conversations about their games. I'm hit-and-miss, but it's not on purpose.

I'm learning to use poses and such to be able to continue a story that got bigger than its original footprint, so haven't been doing any lighthearted, whimsical play, and have been reading Interview With The Vampire also, which was slow and annoying in the start (what "boy" in 1976 carries a pocket-handkerchief and has such unlikely shocked exclamations as "Oh Dear Lord!" (or was it "God" but either way, Anne Rice had him off by about a century and he wasn't even the vampire!) but got better, though I found myself skimming a florid descriptiveness that rivaled Tolstoy and slowed the plot down to an insufferable crawl. I do appreciate her general use of language, and the vague similarity to Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" in the moral introspection of the protagonist, but I would never re-read Anne Rice. Once is quite enough.

I think in the early-to-mid 70s, there must have been something anarchic in the zeitgeist, because the fascination with androgynous bi extraterrestrials (Ziggy Stardust, Rocky Horror Picture Show) seems more to my appraisal, a protest against established norms more than a creation in its own right. Was it all the result of a large demographic in the throes of post-adolescent cynicism and sophistry? Ideas from Goethe's Faust seemed invoked in pop culture in the song "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones, and the novel Merlin by Robert Nye, which I read when I was maybe 12. I'll never forgive him for lodging the phrase "grinning like a fox eating [dung] out of a wire brush" in my mind, though it appears to have been in common use in the US Navy before then, so although Nye over-used it in that book (like a child proud of his new swear word!) he didn't invent it. There also seemed a great fascination for characters like Mephisto as antiheroes in popular fiction of the era.

Maybe that period was the Baby Boomers' equivalent to an emo phase, starting with Beat Culture for the oldest, and traveling right through the Oil Embargo? :D

Brahm Stoker's Dracula is next on my reading list, in search of any vampire fiction that is actually a great read, rather than either outright terrible, or mediocre-with-moments. I mean, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein was to me a very deep and philosophical read, much as its probably ancestor Der Golem in Yiddish film and literature and lore, similar reasons. If anyone here has read any of these, what did you think of them? And what lore do you think most contributed to the treatment of Vampires in The Sims 4?

This is what a week of being stuck in bed with my thoughts, does to me. >:)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    The Talek Sen Dene household was very busy. Erik was either giving a concert, or holed up in his tower chambers, or filming at the studio. Before they knew it the twins popped out of their bassinets and began walking.
    wCLKAym.jpg

Lively little boys as they were, Sajik and Suraj kept their Adults and YAs hopping. Brianna was grateful for the extra hands. Even Spock, as stoic as he was, took a great interest in his children.
    Seraj loved his bath
    ayZ5SON.jpg
    2tPU4oM.jpg

Spock playing with his firstborn, Sajik.
    6OajHae.jpg

Now that the boys were substantially bigger, Erik got more involved with them. Oh, he held them and changed their diapers when they were infants, but he complained he was afraid he'd break them.

Suraj could be a fussy eater, Erik soon discovered.
    nHGHJow.jpg

When he finally finished his peas, Erik ushered him off to bed
    kaF0cME.jpg

Not long after the boys' birthday, Brianna announced she was on the nest again. She gave birth to a little girl they named T'Nia.
    tisGvxn.jpg

In between all of Erik's acting, the months flew by. When summer rolled around again, Erik surprised his nephews and niece with a kiddie pool.
    NY6A8MY.jpg
    mdpkRLy.jpg

Upon occasion, he even shared it with them.
    Jf8ZzxJ.jpg

T'Nia especially enjoyed Tamela's company
    IZkdWod.jpg

Erik loved parties, and found it advantageous to invite the director and company over to get better acquainted. While he knew Sandi's mother, Star Beeches, was an actress, he soon discovered she was a part of the cast in his latest gig.
    That late afternoon Sandi and Aaron also dropped by. Erik gladly invited them to join in on the festivities.
    4REbKFu.jpg

BtxWdQH.jpg

Sandi hadn't seen her mother in awhile.
    2OvAkvU.jpg

Later on, when it was just the family, Erik raised a toast having learned that Sandi and Aaron's marriage was strong again. They sought counseling and were able to put things back together.
    "A toast. I'm proud of you two for not giving up. Here's to the sanctity of marriage."
    XueKiPK.jpg

Sadly, not long after this occasion, Star Beeches inexplicably passed away. So Erik was very glad to have spent the time with her that he did. She would be sorely missed.

More to come …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Forgotten Hollow is mostly townie territory. Here's one of the 5 Townie Towers:
    03-05-20_9-13-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Pretty sure it's where Vlad's house was.
    Collecting and fishing in Forgotten Hollow
    Roddy mined a rock:
    03-05-20_9-14-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was time for some fishing:
    03-05-20_9-18-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Forgotten Hollow is pretty much the only place you can find Vampire Squid:
    03-05-20_9-18-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy went home.
    Spaaaaace!
    Shine fed her cowplant and gave it some attention:
    03-05-20_9-36-38%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Afterwards, she and Roddy boarded the rocket. After the usual checks, the pair set off for Sixam:
    03-05-20_9-42-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_9-42-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy arrived at Sixam safely. Roddy hadn't been to Sixam before, so it was quite a new experience for him. As Roddy got used to the atmosphere, he went on a collecting spree:
    03-05-20_9-45-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_9-51-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_9-52-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_9-53-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_9-55-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Of course, Roddy wasn't the only one collecting. Shine collected geodes:
    03-05-20_10-11-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yes, more mining:
    03-05-20_10-24-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_10-36-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-05-20_10-45-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After spending a heck of a lot of hours enjoying Sixam's bounty, Shine and Roddy went back to Earth.
    Intermission
    Chloe wins another Starlight Accolade:
    03-06-20_8-46-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And another collection complete! Shine completed the geode collection!
    03-06-20_9-20-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yay, smooches from relatives!
    Roddy went over to his dad's parents:
    03-06-20_9-46-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And once inside, on the last floor, Lucy Bliss came over and gave her grandnephew several big smooches on his face:
    03-06-20_9-49-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-06-20_9-49-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Lucy had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-06-20_9-51-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-06-20_9-51-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Lucy smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-06-20_9-53-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Berry Bliss came over and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-06-20_10-57-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-06-20_10-57-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled again. Berry Bliss had covered his face in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    03-06-20_10-58-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used another makeup removal wipe:
    03-06-20_10-58-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Grandma Laura Furystrykar came over and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-06-20_11-03-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-06-20_11-04-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was now laughing like a Tickle Me Elmo! Laura had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    03-06-20_11-12-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was so glad he had invented the bottomless makeup removal wipe pack:
    03-06-20_11-13-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Laura giggled at her grandson and gave him a big loving hug:
    03-06-20_11-37-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Last up was Sylvia Furystrykar, who gave Roddy a big loving smooch on the cheek:
    03-06-20_11-45-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-06-20_11-45-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a loving hug:
    03-07-20_12-09-17%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Afterwards, Roddy said goodbye and went back to Dianthus Hall.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking (and @Koteyka )i just wantrd to clarify a potential misunderstanding whicb I was in no way implying.

1. I was not accusing Nick of anything inappropriate to child/ teen Tony. What I was talking about would have grown over time and famiarity. Nick who must have been 17 - 25 when he met Tony (who was 10) has known Tony for nearly 40 years given that Tony is 50 in the current day. Plenty of time for feelings to grow. A lot of marriages dont last as long.
    2. I think Nick doesnt know he feels that way himself or if he feels it, pushes it way deep down. He cant use and manipulate Tony if other feelings get in the way.
    3. I am sure nicks dad taught nick never to fall in love with your clients. it would be too messy.
    4. I like my villians multidimensional 😉rather than he is mean because hes mean.
    5. And if Nick does feel for Tony, knows he cant have him, well he really wouldnt want anyone else to either.
    6. Nick snd Tony are more similar then either would care to admit. Hard Dads with high expectations, driven and ambitious themselves, both driven to fight for what they believe in, they both care about how other people see them - they are quite parallel in a lot of ways. They could have been an incredibly scary power couple if Tony hadnt had Thor and then Steve in his life. (Now I am just imagining amoral Tony and Nick in a terrible alternate universe ewww)

Anyway I know this is only a story but its so deep, i love thinking about it. You have the gift Koteyka 😀
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @AngeliqueAdelaide

I think I responded to your thoughts on Thorne and Don, but perhaps not to your Lilith story

It's really good! What a great idea to have Max be her son!

And Hugo! The hero of the day! Brave guy.

Oh wait! I remember commenting on all the celebrities being at the place Hugo met Simeon. Lol,

I'm glad Lilith stayed with the kids and moving to San Myshuno was a good plan.

And I remember Luna's romantic adventures. Not good. Is she a teen or young adult?

Lol, the continuing adventures are awesome. Max does indeed stand out as the oddball. Seriously Max, what did the bear ever do to you?

Caleb is as adorable as ever. Good idea to give him a key 😉

Sergio is just as stomach turning as ever. Yuck! Luna and Lilith can do better. Although Lilith sent Diego away 🙄

Hugo kills me. Mila Munch hey? Well they were in that club together forever, right?

And holy cow Gunther, 9 kids? Settle down man 😂

Ahhh @sarabeth2984

I found the birthday! Yes, married to Makoa now, why not indeed! 😊

Life in Sulani does look good.

The retirement home is really nice! I see we are expecting the elders to remain single, at least some of them, the single beds, lol

Death makes a great home director! Although his proximity to elders might freak them out a bit 😅

That's super cool that he's a high level spellcaster. That totally makes sense because he spares some Sims sometimes. He must have powers.

The fact that he plays Cupid is a bit strange though lol

Funny how you can still have him act as Grim in a way. The death flower thing is creepy!

Exciting that Susan and Morgyn are expecting! I'm glad it cheered him up.

Thanks too on your thoughts about Thorne and Don. I think Don would absolutely act like that about the baby. And Thorne was wise to back down. You don't corner a parent who is protecting it's child. That's not a wise decision at all.

And Thorne seems awful, I know. 😔

Ohhh, shoot. I didn't realize that Clint was so much older than Rosie. That's always sad news for me because the game is so relentless about death. Although, if you get the body builder aspiration it seems as though you live forever! Lol, I've seen that in several stories here. Like to the point that it's annoying that they are still alive 😂 I won't have that problem, aging is off.

But yeah, have another baby before he's an elder for sure.

@March306

It might take awhile to find all your updates. I'm with Simeon and Fallon now, pregnant with a 4th child. How did he react to that news? Lol The three tots are super adorable ❤️

I put the pictures of Blake up, not sure what page though. I'll try to figure it out. I agree, more redheads is always nice.

Wow on her grades though. Yeah, I hope you can get them up. Darn distractions 😅

Ahh, the Aquaman story, lol no lights or wall coverings. That is definitely very frugal. 😅

The kids are very cute! Patrick does look cool with his green eyes!

@Becka28

Oh wow! I forget the other rotational game update!

It's so cute! That's cool that you remembered you'd made a Sim that you wanted to be a vampire! She definitely looks the part. The micro houses are cool. If it ever goes on sale I'll get it. A new stuff pack has been on sale each week, so I've gotten 3 (at least)

Oh my gosh at her first "meal" Well, that's what he gets for being so easy. 😄

Think he'll learn? I doubt it. Is this a different save again? He doesn't look like a top level athlete here 😅

Just a moocher again. Lol, walked outside to pass out.

I was going to ask if she had any ill effects from drinking his blood. I can think of a lot of things that could be wrong with it, lmao. But ... ummm.. Vlad as a "dessert" of sorts. I'm thinking any ill effects would come from that 😂

Jessica and Simeon are adorable 🥰. What job does he have? Maybe he needs one that sends him away, lol. He'll never get anything done!

Your line about him not being anymore practical when the baby was coming was genius 😂

Did you name the baby yet!

I still haven't picked a permanent name for Don's baby. I can't find my notes about all the names I loved. Lol

Your new evil teen is fun. Yikes. Did her mom kick her out? Lol. How do teens pay their bills? Honestly.

Too bad about Morgan. I think I'd prefer her to Max, but I don't remember Morgan's traits. Would her evil trait be a detriment to their happiness? Maybe Max is the logical choice.

@Koteyka

So, you snuck two updates in on me again, lol

Man, that story about drowning a puppy that you read in 5th grade! Holy cow

I heard my first dystopian story in 7th grade and I've never forgotten it. It was about a time in which the government didn't want any smart citizens around that might lead a revolt, so when a kid turned 12 (or something) they had their intelligence tested and were immediately put to death if they were too smart. It was just one family's experience, but of course the child was killed, and the end of the story was an automated message saying the kid was dead and asking if the parents wanted his body or should they dispose of it for them?

Oh my God, and me being a gifted student. Yikes. I swear I was traumatized that day. I don't know how stuff like that is allowed, honestly.

Anyway, the update. Poor Theo. He did live in a wonderland. And then Tony, getting his hopes up, believing the lies. He should have remembered that Lucas was an actor.

But you wrote it beautifully. Quite realistic. The things that were said seem like exactly what would be said.

And Thor noticing that everyone betrayed Tony on the same day. Thor himself, Lucas, and then his dad. Although, do we expect anything else from his dad? I was amazed that he didn't listen to his dad, and just left. I guess that was enough inflicted pain for one day.

I can see how Thor has carried this all his life. Although, it had a good outcome, which may not have happened if Thor hadn't said anything.

And of course this leads right into the next update!

It's so wonderful that Tony was so mature and caring that he went to save Thor like that even though he was so mad at him.

I know Theo would never have lied to the doctors if Tony hadn't said the part about not wanting to lose Thor. That was important enough for him to override his mom's instructions to never lie to a doctor. I'm sure he was taught to never lie at all.

It was interesting to see Nick being sympathetic. But I'm sure he had to be way back when. Tony had to be tied to him before he could start mistreating him.

And oh my gosh, I honestly never thought about the aspect that what would bother Tony the most was the end of his dream of being with Lucas!

Duh! Why didn't I think of that? I was concentrating on his worries about everyone knowing, not even considering what it's like to have a crush be shattered.

That's the part of Nick I liked most. That he dropped the phone to help Tony. That was nice.

Although, I know it was self serving, but it really was what Tony needed at that point in time. Nick didn't just stick to total bluster, the whole, he'll be sorry someday aspect

Anyway, lovely updates. It's great to fill in those blanks about Tony's past, and how things developed as they did. 🥰

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Fallon + Simeon Generation 4

@AlwaysAsking I love seeing Blake in your game <3 I'll eventually add some of your sims into my games and maybe use their offspring as a spouse or something.

MOLJ56m.png?1

So our male dog I accidentally named Summer died. :( You can even see our elder nanny (complete with gray dreads) crying.

QqFpP0b.png?1

It's time for the twins birthday. This is the oldest twin Cristal.

XRXmpL7.png?1

I really like her... unfortunately she rolled the aspiration Bestselling Author and I have already completed that one with Carly (she was generation 2 heir). So she's out of the running. So far she's the only red head. :(

aAfXb9U.png?1

I didn't get his pic with the cake... sorry :(

Fgp3QKk.png?1

That's Sam after his makeover. He is the younger twin.

B2R9Esc.png?1

We give birth to baby #4. We named him Michael. Michael is a character in the tv show Dynasty. He's also known as Culhane.

mlvTY1L.png?1

So there's a serious lack of red heads and girls so here we ago again! Pregnant with baby #5. BUT THIS IS THE LAST ONE I SWEAR!

kYFodsN.png

I'm not sure what I did wrong this time... maybe I didn't turn in term papers? I didn't think I had to study because her skills are pretty high. I made SURE to go to class ON TIME. >_< Hopefully we graduate. *fingers crossed*

Next update will be Beach Legacy...
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    I've got a quiet day tomorrow. Not only that, tomorrow is my sister's birthday, so she's taking the day off work and going out with mum to Bath. Plenty of time to post another update or two, have a shower...and attempt to tame my beard.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Yaaaaaaay! For D&D!!!! They are tooooo cute together! Can’t wait to see more on them!

Alrighty! And yes that does seem annoying! But very dedicated so I have to admire that, thank goodness you don’t have to do it much! I never messed with clubs when in a new save hm, now that has me thinking~ I may do a little bit of that in this save I am setting up. Do my own thing yeah! Thanks for the idea~~ 😊

I think the most painful thing I do with all the sims I like/in my rotations is giving them each another party wear that is a Spooky Day (Halloween) costume. Also giving them a very formal wear and casual formal wear and a cold outfit that is more suited for indoors but still cozy. THOSE are chores for me! xD

See, *nods* I was thinking the science one made for the better lore as well! Thank you for your input! ~

As for father winter, it will work out, I was thinking doing one Christmas on Monday and one on Saturday to get them both in (Before New Year’s) but have time inbetween. All you have to do is enter Father Winter in as a tradition and the jolly ole guy will show up between 8pm- 12am that night.

Yes, they are growing as sims, but I feel Max and Mckenna will always have major trust issues, Lilith too but less since she is so innocent still in her childlike way, hopefully that does not rub to much on Rainbow but will have to see.

@ Nushnushganay
    Hi! Thank you for your comment! I am not around as much as I wish to be but on the subject of not sending them to school, I can agree it takes up a lot of time. I am very excited to try this homeschool method on Rainbow in this current save of mine and on another save where they will move to Sulani! I am really excited for Rainbow because she has a CC aspiration that is massive! And I want to give all the time I can for it! 😊

Okay, So I have a little bit ready to show from my new save.
    This is a now combined save of my Adler and Stone families, I will rotate mainly between them but also some other families that I like.

Highlights of Adler:
    -As teens Aubree Adler and Declan Eos became parents to Hazel Adler-Eos.
    -Aubree’s parents Nadia and Reed allowed Dec to move in and help but it was quite the turmoil between Nadia and Aubree on how to care for Hazel etc they fought often.
    -As teens do, they thought the best thing to do was flee, so Aubree and Declan bought a trailer with some very sketchy methods. Once Nadia and Reed were gone on an anniversary cruise the two young parents moved out and into their trailer.
    -Unfortunately, Nadia and Reed died on the cruise ship.
    -Time passed and hearts healed, and Hazel grew up around the time she was five, Aubree was pregnant again but du to complications she and the baby did not make it, leaving Hazel and Dec behind.
    -Declan’s cousin in law Vanessa moved in to help them cope.
    -Vanessa is a gem, the rest of her family is not ambitious, good people but they have no drive or focus. Declan was breaking that barrier but after Aubs passed…. Well you will see.

Stone Highlights
    -Gemma stone was Max, Mckenna and Lilith’s mom.
    -She was awful and treated them horrible throughout their childhoods.
    -She got hit by a hit and run car and left the three siblings to survive but that became a blessing despite how hard it was. .
    -Each one had a vice and Max’s was hookups.
    -One day that hookup ended in a baby, one that the mom did not want. But Max did, he knew that life of being unwanted.
    -The teen dad called the little girl Rainbow.
    -Since then, the three siblings only continue to grow, getting jobs, going to university, finally moving out of that TLC apartment and into a house. They mended bonds with each other and are much better off.
    -However such a passed have hangups, how will they effect as life goes on, one can wonder….

Adler Update
    Hazel was excited to play with her birthday presents!
    She had gotten quite a bit her favorite being a Hamster named Hammy and her doctor bear, (she loves animals but I don’t have Cats and Dogs yet, so I try to show it as best as I can~)
    02-05-20_10-33-56nbspPM_zpspqoqxsje.png
    02-05-20_10-33-46nbspPM_zps5lqnozuu.png
    02-05-20_10-33-13nbspPM_zpsyw1hd7e3.png

Pizza Party~
    Hazel’s best buds since baby days were sick on her B-day so they through her a pizza party at their house that Saturday.
    Hazel was happy to show her appreciation with hugs to Iliana and then to Jesse.
    02-06-20_9-21-13nbspPM_zpsbc75h1ew.png
    02-06-20_9-21-50nbspPM_zpssbxukra9.png

This little guys name pushing Hazel is Matt, he is cute since he asked her if he could, is this a little puppy love brewing hmmm~
    02-06-20_9-33-58nbspPM_zpsptwrxurz.png

Vanessa is showing pictures to (I forgot her name, but she is the fiancé of Vanessa best friend Terrence).
    02-06-20_9-34-41nbspPM_zps3cy8ac4i.png

Everyone enjoying the pizza!
    02-06-20_9-26-31nbspPM_zpsbtay77sk.png

Vanessa and Pinky (her real name is Alana) are sharing gossip, they are long time best friends too, you can see Pinky’s son Gavin heading for some pizza too~
    02-06-20_9-26-10nbspPM_zpsooamh7mq.png

Declan was acting very kinda standoffish and quiet during the whole thing, he kept wearing sunglasses inside and kept excusing himself to the bathroom to wash his hands… maybe he is still not ready to interact with so many people that were close to Aubree? Or something more? Who knows…
    02-06-20_9-35-09nbspPM_zpsfoo235v2.png

Dancing Party!~
    02-06-20_9-44-53nbspPM_zpsgimvlqnx.png

After the guest leave, Hazel, lliana and Jesse play a bit and chat about this and that. Being a more of an introvert this is were Hazel feels the most comfort though she did really enjoy the party.
    02-06-20_9-55-59nbspPM_zpsc2deqswb.png

That night, Declan tucks the exhausted girl in, he is proud of her, being family orientated there is hardly a bigger feeling of pride, but also that trait is a double-edged sword. For he lost to family members as well and being quite needy at his core, getting over his grief is a real struggle.

02-06-20_10-10-00nbspPM_zpsyleqyxo6.png
    But Hazel loves him, that is what matters but in the back of his mind, a voice keeps asking how long? How long until she feels, finds out you are untalented, that all that you do, it turns out less than it should?
    It pushes Dec further into despair.
    “I’ll do something….somehow, I can’t fail you, too.”
    “I’ll become what you need no matter what, I promise.”
    02-06-20_10-10-35nbspPM_zpsurvxc3dj.png

The Stones.
    The Adler’s are a bit more ahead then my Stones but for a brighter note, here is Rainbow’s full room, it took me forever to decorate!
    02-25-20_8-42-30nbspPM_zps1gpv6mav.png
    02-25-20_8-36-07nbspPM_zpsu2aioeak.png
    02-25-20_8-43-05nbspPM_zpsweyvkrhg.png

• Options
    At Becka28
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking (and @Koteyka )

5. And if Nick does feel for Tony, knows he cant have him, well he really wouldn't want anyone else to either.

Anyway I know this is only a story but its so deep, i love thinking about it. You have the gift Koteyka 😀

Ahhh, yes, I totally get you now. I forget that he's only 7/8 years older than Tony, and I can sure see Nick coming to care for him a lot as he becomes his major breadwinner. So yeah, by the time he's 30 and Tony is 22, it could be there.

It would certainly explain his snide hurtful remarks to Steve, that one line about him being in his 30's now, and not attractive anymore comes to mind.

But yes, he wouldn't be able to admit it to himself. Hard to keep those feelings buried, obviously, but he is an expert manipulator. Perhaps he manipulates himself, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!! Catching up from page 623! Thank you all for the birthday wishes!! There are so many good stories posted here! Here goes

@silverofdreams -Yay! I started out in lurk mode too. Thank you for liking our stories!! :)
    @march306 -Thanks for liking mys Grim Reaper! XD He’s a hoot to play. I am sorry to heat about Brick! Hopefully their new nanny is working out ok.
    @dust_bunny2010 -I am going to have to check out your thread on Luise’s story! I also really like your build for her house. I like the siding and the layout of the interior
    @grumpyglowfish -Thank you for posting the mod you use!! I am so downloading it. I am wanting to add the ROM gates to the Sylvan Glade and Forgotten grotto too! And also Forgotten Hollow;)
    @mercuryfoam -Thank you for liking my Grim Reaper. He’s a fun character to play :)
    @galacticgal -Thank you for the birthday wishes! And that age is just a number! :) I can’t wait to see more of Erik and his family!
    @deafsimmer -Good riddance to Xander and Sakura!
    @beardedgeek -It looks like Alejandra had a really fun party after her semester!!
    @demery27 -I am glad that Plum was able to bring back Dirk. I hope they were able to enjoy their life together before Plum passed too
    @daravi -Thank you for the birthday wishes! Don’t worry about posting your vampire hunter adventures! I think it will be awesome! I know there are a lot of posters who love their vampires on this thread (Lord knows I am one of them lol) but it's good to get a different perspective! I am looking forward to what Maria will do. I have a family of vampire hunters as well, and I am learning along the way. The pack does have some awesome CAS items and even better build/buy elements that make it worthwhile buying too. Especially if you want to build a more historical-looking buildings
    @melsieyt -I loved your wedding screenshots! They were awesome!
    @darkangel1994 -Oh I love the lore behind your stories! I gather Perseus didn’t survive the encounter with Raphael. I can’t wait to see the visitor!
    I was cracking up at Baako’s text message! 4th wall anyone?
    @amj1995 I like your sims! I haven’t seen the show yet, I heard its good!
    @ryttu3k -I know! Death by flower arrangement. Its hilarious! Thank you for the birthday wishes!
    @keidra -Thank you for the birthday wishes! I am looking forward to your new save! Oh, I love your beginning to MMB. Keisha is so dynamic, and I am in love with L’s makeover!
    @becka28 -I am in love with Londyn Rust. She is amazing, including her name! I was grinning at Jessica and Simeon together! I think Simeon’s makeover is awesome too! I am shipping them now! I can see why it would be really hard to rotate away from that household. I think they make a lovely couple.
    Poor, silly Don. If only he knew what he was getting himself into with Londyn!
    @angeliqueadelaide -That’s a cool mod! Is that through MCC? I wouldn’t mind trying it out. I am curious to see how Hugo will be as a vampire. His request surprised me too! Sounds like Hugo has a bit of a thing for older ladies, but so long as they are happy together:) I had to turn off the autonomous try for baby too because everybody was getting in the family way! I am surprised by Sergio too. He’s currently living all by himself in my game. He’s not my favorite. Unfortunately he does have good genetics
    Hmmm. He may be a good sim to play test my tiny build….XD
    I died with laughter at Caleb’s attempt at a cake, LMAO!!! That many children dressed in bear costumes would terrify anyone. Mariana is too adorable. Not going to like, I am happy that Lilith has custody of her. Good riddance to Sergio
    @hillybeth -I am so happy that your surgery went well! And your sims sound like they are doing really well!
    @fursimsofficial -I am in LOVE with your fish market!
    @alwaysasking -Yes! Maximus got that toddler hairdo where the bangs are spiked upwards. Its so cute! I was about to post that the Summer Camp is on the gallery! And then I saw you downloaded them! Awesome! I could have sworn I kept it base game and Outdoor Living. I hope you like them! They were a lot of fun to build and play. I usually load it on the Hideaway lot, but the National Park lot would be cool too!
    I hate to show the bad side of the Seasons Pack with those thunderstorms my campers had during their stay there. Its actually one of my favorite packs and adds so much realism to the gameplay! I don’t think I’d be able to play the game without it. I love watching the changes of the seasons and the weather patterns. Certain flowers grow at different times of the year so it makes gardening really dynamic! The Calendar aspect is awesome because you can design holidays for your sims to celebrate. It also comes with premade holidays but you can delete or modify those. Your sims can go ice skating or rollerblading, rake leaves into leaf piles (its a woohoo spot and sims can burn and play with them too), make snow angels in snow and build snowsims! The only danger is death by overheating/freezing/getting hit by lightning twice. And sims get nervous during thunderstorms. Fortunately, you can turn off blizzards and thunderstorms and also turn off the temperature effect on sims in game play options under the menu. No mods needed! So sims will not die from bad weather or extreme hot and cold weather. The thunderstorms and blizzards just become heavy rain and heavy snow. I turn off the temperature effects because I kept losing joggers. I don’t mind the thunderstorms lol. There is also a weather change machine your sim can buy so they can change the weather if they need too. Or just have a mermaid tag along in your group, because they can change the weather too if you have the seasons pack! Check it out if you ever get a chance!
    Fortunately the ghost didn’t stick around more than a few hours:)
    Thank you for liking my teens too! I also saw you downloaded the Roswell kids too! :) I like them a lot. Meredith gave birth to them in my last save and I aged them up to a YA and teens. I modified them just a little in CAS. They all had Ted’s eyes, so I had to change that a bit. Other than that, Ted and Meredith have really good genes! I added these 3 back with their parents in this save:) Ted and Meredith have since had a child and a baby. I need to age her up to a toddler:) They have a full house, but I felt so sorry for poor Meredith. She had that huge empty home, and the fact she’s family oriented makes it even more sad. I just had to fill it with kids:)
    Lacrimosa is a deMagpyr and she runs the Mistress of Mayhem club :) She also has a brother and uncle (Vlad and Bela) but they don’t know she’s evil.
    I am
    Becky has been really working on Thorne too! Unfortunately he comes with an atrocious reputation through the game. He starts as a musician who is married to Octavia, a singer-songwriter, and their son Orange. According to the bios of the household, it was recently discovered that Thorne takes credit for all his wife's songs she writes. She recently came forward about it and was becoming more successful. I guess it’s up to the player if they divorce or not, or if Thorne tries to improve his reputation. Which is kind of sad, because his personality traits don’t reflect his bad reputation. He’s also a really good dad to his kids and a loving partner whenever I play him. So far, Becky has gotten him to a neutral reputation now! I’ve also had him working on his music skill and writing songs too. He plays the piano. Maybe he should pick up the guitar?....
    OOH I need to get your Jasper and Laney, and Teen Don off the gallery!
    @simslover163 -I really enjoyed seeing Alex at the spice festival! And I am happy that his semester went really well!
    @becka28 -LOL! I did go a bit overboard on that response lol! XD I do think of the sims as therapy and I am happy about lol. Thank you for liking my doggos! I like them too:) The nursing home has been fun playing! I want to take them to Selvadorada soon:) Death of course is always a delight to play too:) I was cracking up when he got into the hot tub XD
    I can’t wait until the rocking chair happens too! I hope they include one with an update.
    I was laughing at your asylum fire!! OMG!!! And Death was so chill about it! And then he started doing chores. Totally made my day lol!!! Then Nancy steamed herself like a lobster lol!!
    That whole post was amazing
    I so hope we get werewolves! I don’t care about fairies (spellcasters are fine by me, I’ll pretend, besides the wings look weird). But give us werewolves!! There’s a werewolf mod by Nyx I plan on trying out soon:) Underworld would be so fun to recreate. I haven’t seen those movies in ages...Thanks for the D&D comment! We started a new campaign, my new character is a half-orc grave cleric. Should be fun.
    Have you had luck with the singles clubs yet? Don’s and Grace’s singles clubs are set to be romantic towards each other and they meet at the same places. I am hoping they will make some favorable encounters:) Its a fun way to get them start relationships (or break them, evil laugh!)

@tixyen -Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was just Halloween and Winterfest in my game and I just had two back to back ones with 2 families too! I love.
    I can’t wait for the new stuff pack! Our elders needs something to do and the craftable items are going to be fun to make!
    @ryttu3k -I so wish we had werewolves!! Have you tried the werewolf mod, i think its by Nyx? I was curious about it…
    @drakharis -I love vampire/spellcaster hybrids! Mine are usually born in-game between the two parents. I am going to have to try your method too. That sounds awesome! I have a vampire/mermaid hybrid born in-game that I added the spellcaster trait to, she actually works!
    @smellingcoffee -I am loving punk-rocker Cassandra! She looks amazing!
    @chuchuexpress -I liked Shine and Roddy’s adventures to Sixam. It looks like they had a lot of fun!
    @nushnushganay -Sorry, I was comment-eavesdropping! I have your same opinion about Interview with a Vampire. A lot of the syntax was a bit archaic for the time setting. Louis the vampire of course tried his best to be self-reflecting and sympathetic but I just wanted to punch the guy out of frustration by the end of the book. I tried to read her second novel about Lestat, and I couldn’t finish it. Once was enough.
    Frankenstein was a good read! Especially when you consider the life struggles Mary Shelley was suffering through at that point. But Dracula was amazing! I love the way it was written. It reads almost like a dossier of newspaper articles, first person accounts, and the lore behind vampires, etc. It is legitimately creepy even though it was written over a century ago. There are some points regarding the dichotomy between good and evil, and the nature of humanity. Definitely a classic.
    As far as lore that inspired the vampires in Sims 4 that I can find? Of course Dracula, but also several modern novel series including Southern Vampire Novels/True Blood and of course the tv shows such as True Blood, and the Vampire Diaries. Unfortunately, I see some inspiration from the Twilight series as well. I hope I don’t step on toes, but I can’t stand Twilight. I’d love to set a match to the books and movies alike lmao! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course and I don’t judge :) I know EA drew a lot of their lore from classic vampire movies like Nosferatu (Vlad’s dark form) and the vampire movies starring Christopher Lee in the 60s (Vlad’s house was inspired by Dracula’s house). Also some Dungeons and Dragons tabletop game lore too! There is a notorious game play called Straud’s House. The players have to get through this house of death is owned and run by a powerful vampire named Straud. He’s the final “boss” that has to be defeated. And he’s where Vlad Straud gets his last name:)
    Sorry while I let my inner nerd loose lol

I have decided to visit a family I haven’t hung out with for a very long time!!!
    Simeon and Rachel Silversweater!
    They had some birthdays happen of course. Aunt Rachel was busy making a cake ouz9oMY.png
    First off, it was Lucas’ turn to age-up to a pre-teen. From the angle of his gaze, I think puberty was imminent lol 6nIu8Ga.png
    Lucas aged up to a pre-teen!
    sTLztDT.png
    He’s a handsome dude xKmJl4X.png
    Next it was Rachel’s and Simeon’s son, little Kirk! mwQ2xFj.png
    He looks pretty cute! Nv86xmv.png?1
    Then Simeon ages up their youngest, Picard. FAqRiTC.png
    He’s precious, and could be a twin of Kirk! tewl1kE.png
    I left them for a couple of days. Lucas’ biological father is Griffin Morecombe, a vampire. Unfortunately poor Lucas inherited that trait from his father. I came over to visit in Oasis Springs where he turned in daylight, and then died from sun exposure. I had to use MCCC to bring him back. No screenshots.
    Lucas complains to his Aunt Rachel about being a vampire. Considering he loves the outdoors, this was a huge problem. He couldn’t enjoy the sunlight anymore. At least for a very long time and after years and years of hard training to level up his powers.
    5uxs1fC.png
    Aunt Rachel, being an archeologist, and well versed in odd and ancient lore, knows just the solution! She offers to teach him the cure! Besides, being the wife of a powerful Wizard, her garden was full of odd plants with strange powers that could come in handy. She was anticipating just this problem. Not only for their family, but anyone who might come seeking help. She had enough supplies, except for plasma fruit.
    IyKFXXn.png
    The only problem, Griffin may not be happy that they de-powered his son. He offered and fully expected to take him in once Lucas reached puberty, and help him with training. But Lucas did not want to become a vampire. He grew up in this house and wanted to stay with his Uncle and cousins. He always wondered why all his spellcasting friends and family could summon familiars and he never could. “What will Dad do when he finds out?” asks Lucas
    “It's not his choice!” exclaims Aunt Rachel eKwGOYu.png
    First off they need plasma fruit. Rachel drags along her nephew-in-law to various households. It was near sunset so Lucas would be ok, but most vamps were still in hiding. Besides. I wouldn’t want to mess with a witch who can set you on fire. aEYW8sn.png
    Hx8S72l.png
    It was deep night and they make a quick flight to Forgotten Hollow. This was a dangerous place to be around at night. Rachel finds some plasma fruit trees growing in the wild. She explains to Lucas their magical properties. wRj1u9d.png
    He collects some for himself vpRJ9Wb.png
    They finally get home. They have all the ingredients they need!
    She makes the drink. YYYpL4Q.png
    He drinks it RF9Sytq.png
    He feels hot and weird all over! 5dJYlzu.png
    Back to normal!! YOeuF5R.png
    Rachel is shocked it actually worked! Its the first time she’s seen it happen X4Hh7ta.png
    Uncle Simeon thinks its time too. The spellcasting trait missed his sister Mila. He turned Wolfgang. He wanted Lucas to carry on the tradition too.
    Simeon uses the transportilate spell to bring the family minus the toddler to the Magic Realm.
    E00EAIe.png
    Inside headquarters, he offers the rite of Ascension to Lucas.
    IBMOSYI.png
    Lucas is feeling weird again! NEcwYsz.png
    Simeon loves going into wizard mode. He tries to give as many dramatic facial expressions as possible. He feels a bit like Gandalf lol. Or Professor Snape.
    Nerds.
    BPjjMSP.png
    He trains Lucas for a bit mHJJ9Mb.png
    It was busy in HQ tonite! Joanna the hybrid was busy dueling Mele Kahananui. uYlGBLd.png
    She won! bRcTBhA.png
    Rachel challenged her to a friendly duel. I had Jo change her outfit. Joanna and Rachel are actually first cousins on their mother’s side. MguDaZV.png
    It was pretty epic. mE5Yr58.png
    But Rachel won GT7ZDiU.png
    Everyone was impressed Z8td2rJ.png
    Then Minerva Charm challenged Rachel. Minerva is a good dueler so Rachel was nervous
    She beat her too! zrJG3ND.png
    8VAOfXW.png
    She upheld the Silversweater name!
    Simeon decided he was going to challenge the new Mage of Practical Magic
    J0SAxMZ.png
    It was an epic duel! And took forever
    oQjuLta.png
    But poor Simeon got his butt handed to him wwPLJUq.png
    JcS96rL.png
    FhMnrOb.png
    He was a grumpy gus the rest of the time there. I’ve never seen him that angry!
    eki8XPq.png
    Meanwhile Lucas met his brother Wolfgang there! Nq04wTK.png
    And a childhood friend he had a crush on, an elf named Violet Strange! She wasn’t in a good mood LEv17Iq.png
    Kirk had tagged along, and made a huge mess in the kitchen. Rachel was not impressed. 5D1KIiV.png
    She made him clean up the mess x7nSf32.png
    Simeon was really cussing up a storm at that point so I sent the whole clan home at that point.
    Till next time!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top