Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - Same here! :smiley: Guess I was tired when typing all that.

Taking a break from my mafia legacy and made a new save file (just for fun), starting with Seth Bradley and his canine companion, Jack. They moved in a small house in Glimmerbrook.
    5RB76uw.png

As soon as I started the game, Seth got a...disturbing...text from Baako Jang and found it creepy yet very inspiring.

*cue X-Files theme song*
    ZNcnqWi.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2020
    @ChuChuExpress @AlwaysAsking @ryttu3k

Thank you, Right now I,m only lurking around, well see if I have a save worthy
    to post about soon :)
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @DarkAngel1994

Rofl I'm like immersing myself in everyone's stories and then you post this Baako Jang whose breaks the immersion with a "I know you're watching us!" Okay, Baako here's a Strangerville badge you deserve one for your very valid paranoia. Love it!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I started as a lurker in the thread too. It is a place a I love to read and enjoy everyone’s play. And I get so many ideas I want to try.

@ROSEUMIEE I can’t help laughing about the cowplant and the nanny. Was it a cowplant death? I hope your sims didn’t love their Nanny too much.

@MelsieYT I never thought about how helpful magic would be from a penniless start – I cheated my spell casters money and a magic cottage I had built in expectation of the pack being released. Your story is renewing my interest in exploring what the pack can do that way.I love Bast and only accidentally added the cat trait to one of my lots and discovered how great that is. Its sort of like having a pet without using household slots. Rowena is also a great sim and I love the shot of her with her Raven familiar. I agree about how gorgeous Windenburg is – its my favourite world especially the island. (Brindleton bay is my second fave)
    Getting the combo pack (expansion stuff and game pack) is the best way to buy but I wish they would let us combine like a game pack and two stuff packs as I am not sure my computer can take any more expansion packs (I don’t have all of them). I built a huge celebrity house so I feel you about the castle and I stopped building everything else. Tiny Living builds take no time which is fun – and they force you to improve your landscaping skills to fill a lot. The skill improving aspect does seem a little cheaty as everything shoots up so quickly.

SQUEEEE just saw your wedding post. Weddings are my favourite things in the sims and I love seeing how different I can make them all. I love the pale pink gowns and floral decorations. You do as many screenshots as I do 😊 Guess I will have some company being unable to wait for release date if they ever announce a weddings/ romance pack.

@ryttu3k I think posed story lines work just as well as screenshots and can look more original. I love your current avatar with the pose of your “gang” I love your update on Johnny and Caleb eating leftovers, Johnny losing his cookies nearly made me do that laughing. It’s the same issue with vegetarian sims . Caleb and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bar drinks send me insane. He is always getting the vampire thirst because he won’t use his plasma packs because he wants alcohol..
    I love seeing your posts about your game play. 😊 The karaoke looked lots of fun. Thanks for your comment on Londyn's lot. 90% of the house is bed - no wonder Don thought he had it made. I have never seen someone stamp their feet like that (just like an angry toddler) when asked for a feed. Most just shake their head and put their hand out. It seemed very in character.

@GalacticGal l Eric got an award – for acting! Well done. He really is multi-talented.

@FanPhoria I was so excited that Candy and Joaquin were getting married as I think they belong together and I totally agree with your assessment of his personality. I play with Johnny Zest a lot and I am always terrified this death will happen to him. Poor Candy she looks miserable.

@March306 The creator of Jason Momoa was certainly talented, I can see why it had the most downloads. My famous sims end up looking like mush. Not sure who you were asking about in your comment about ranking of vampires - Londyn can't go out in sunlight - she was walking around while she turned but had to avoid it after she fully turned (I light my lots well so sometimes night looks quite bright.

@Tomatplante wow so many sims at your new years celebration. It looks like a great moment of game play to enjoy.

@DarkAngel1994 I have had the opposites attract text from sims my sim dislikes a lot but I have never seen the stranger not biting one before. It might have come with seasons which I don’t own. I am truly happy Father Winter promises not to bite people!

@RedDestiny92 Love the remodel of Sandtrap flats.i agree some days the premade houses work for you in a slightly unsatisfying way and other days you just have to remodel them! I love your restaurant with a toddler area. I downloaded a restaurant with a kids play area / arcade but I need to make something toddler friendly too. Love hearing where Don and Bob are at.

@AngeliqueAdelaide – wow massive update with so much going on. Firstly farewell Jacques – you won’t be missed. I love the idea as Lilith as Max’s mother (he is nothing like Hugo and Luna). Also I much prefer Diego (eben bleached unedited bad dress sense Diego to Jacques – go Lilith). Luna is often attracted to Sergio – he dumped her in my Jessica save after she had twins and a 3rd kid. He looks like he is trying to drown himself after Lilith gave him the news. Unfortunately, in one of my saves he is also messed up with a mother and daughter. (he is not a good sim!)

Didn’t expect Hugo to be a vampire. I think he would have been a great spellcaster and really into potions. But I get why he wants to protect the family the best way he believes he can. Caleb cracks me up – he is always vampire sneaking on his friends who are awake in my game. He is so sweet – I feel mean when my sims use him a bit.

@sarabeth2984 Happy birthday :) Thank you for my essay comment thats what always asking calls them LOL) I really enjoyed having something long to read. Chronic disease sucks and The sims seems to be a therapy of choice for so many people LOL! As are novels. So glad I am not the only person who throws virtual birthdays with their simself. I love all the doggos. 36 is a good age and I would be that again in a second! The nursing home play is something I have been toying with for a while since others did so on this thread but I love how Discworld’s Death is in charge (my favourite shots are him hearing Susan’s good news and enjoying the hot tub).

I nearly died with joy when I saw the rocking chair. I have so many friends that need one. I picked a design eventually but won’t be weeping whatever one wins (lets hope there is a really close tie and we get both or a free update one later). I lurve the look of crochet and as a creative person I have always been extremely sad that I just can’t make it work (and it hasn’t been from lack of trying or expert mentors). I think my concentration span and finger dexterity are both too poor for it. I love Tiny living from a build sense and how the furniture blends with what we have. The CAS is beautiful too. I am finding the skill boosts are quite high and find a little bit unnecessary and I would avoid them in a drifter / rags to riches challenge if I wanted a challenge. (Basically, I love new sim stuff).

@Keidra <3 your posed shots – glad you gave me a pre your welcome for my very please Thankyou it made my night.

@AlwaysAsking
    Hi, Thank you for your comments.
    I'll answer your question first up_ yes I gave premade sims the erratic trait (I am ashamed to say I also searched crazy on the gallery as they often come with the trait) – for the ones I made I spun the dice until I got a set of traits containing erratic (the longest was 26 spins for Caleb’s son). I have finished the challenge part of the asylum challenge and actually have screenshots galore because it became un-boring and made a liar out of me! Luisa is not one of mine I got her from the gallery and her traits were loves cats, loves dogs (changed to erratic) and creative) her aspiration was the cats and dogs one – so nothing that stands out as a survival advantage. She actually made it but I haven’t moved them all out yet so fingers crossed she makes it to the close of the asylum.

I just read the update where we meet Danni (so sweet) and Thorne realises what I had been saying for a looong time - that he has caught himself in his own trap and loves Don. What a great piece of writing – in one episode you have totally changed my opinion of Thorne (which was wholly negative) – I now see him more sympathetically and as a rounded person rather than just a “villain”. Don and Thorne are so expressive – their faces light up your screenshots. Don’s miserable looks make him look like a sad dog (if you have ever owned a dog you will know what I am getting at). And I had changed my mind about Thorne before I saw the part about him and Danni at the toy store ( <3<3 ) which was all my relatives ever tied up in one shot. Especially my grandmother.

It is sad that Don never got to be involved in Danni’s early life (for both of them) – though if I were Mary-Alice I probably wouldn’t want Don hanging around because of how emotionally painful it would be (even it was financially helpful), and knowing Don he would probably have tried to coerce Mary-Alice into further romantic situations whenever he didn’t have anyone else on the hook. That said I see him as young, selfish and thoughtless and not mean or evil.

Finally, it is very easy to understand how anyone can end up being comforted by their abuser in an emotional situation. emotions take time to grow and they don't go away at a moments notice. And real people are nuanced and layered and capable of having conflicting emotions for the one person. I hope writing the story and the crying you did was positive for you <3

@Nushnushganay Thankyou for the long comment - I will do a new post tomorrow which will have a reply. Are you the same name on twitter?

@Koteyka I will reply to you in a next post too. I need to stop writing everyone essays :) I won't though.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    An Asylum update - I had thought this would be a slow grind to the end. Sylvia just needed to finish level 8 baking to finish Renaissance Sim (her 3rd aspiration). She was on level 7 so I thought it would be fairly easy.

I went into the game: Sylvia was going to have a shower and do the asylum laundry when the Furry (who is Alex Moyer's son) set the dryer on fire.
    o6NySZp.png?1

Normally, at least one sim pulls out a fire extinguisher but even Sylvia wouldn't do anything but panic. Farewell poor Furry Moyer.
    jj5K9Em.png?1

Things need serious repair in my game, I took out a lot of cc and mods and things haven't recovered to well. - my sims all had sad moodlets and were supposed to be mourning. But they were cheering and celebrating; clapping and laughing.
    eS0eOd5.png

They made some pretty good faces
    kbrWeVy.png?1
    FaXibRw.png?1

The fire spread...
    bz45nY9.png?1
    and spread...
    VH5I9FJ.png?1
    and spread...
    B4pHj9L.png?1

Sylvia finally ran inside to obey the extinguish command.
    iLOgQee.png?1

She took in the raging fire - got the nopes and ran outside again.

What Grim did next:
    Grim decided to ignore the massive blaze right next to him and mop up some random sim pee (he also repaired a leaky sink).
    v5XSKvO.png?1

He found a sweet and spicy that had been left behind and washed down some left over quiche.
    e30e9U2.png?1

He did the washing and dried it in the dryer.
    2YxAJoq.png?1

He even decided to experience being one of the regular people watching the fire (he couldn't believe the stench from 7 sims who barely wash and pee themselves 24/ 7)
    KvVsllj.png?1

He tried to educate the random sims who went into the house on the correct use of an extinguisher
    shH48JC.png?1

But eventually just decided to drown his bemusement at how this fire had got so bad...
    qC4HiEc.png?1

No - we can't lose our precious Blarfy that Sylvia found in a bin at the Spice Festival. Who will my sims shout at and punch in the head if we lose you?
    sZjiQgC.png?1

NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    i7g6iGS.png?1

The fire continued to burn...

It spread through the bathroom and onto the wall outside burning one side of the building.
    Kjo9Oad.png?1

It also went out the front door and burnt the front wall and all the porch.
    nIszbtt.png?1
    2HcMfqg.png?1

SO much burnt - only the chess table and the radio survived plus the L of kitchen cabinets along the back wall (out of shot). The second floor was okay - it only had 6 cheap beds upstairs anyway. Plus the stairs burned. I decided the building would be demolished in real life so I knocked it down to the foundation. I stored the survivng furniture. Bought them some cheap camp stuff and cleared out their money - it seemed fair plus the garden full of plants survived so they will earn money quickly enough.
    GARjYB2.png?1

What happened to the sims....
    While the fire burned they just stood on the street ... as the extent of the fire became clear, all the cheering and clapping stopped.
    Wydj2HT.png?1
    rD2hZFs.png?1

Soon this became peeing and passing out in the puddles...
    OGTXPrO.png?1

The fire didn't totally burn out until the next morning and when it did all sims needs where deep in the red. Sylvia passed out on her way back to the house.... she was a lucky one.
    OnTX2Kt.png?1

3 sims leapt in the pool to wash off the smoke and pee. As they were exhausted, they all promptly drowned. Grim knew he had hung around for a reason. (The 5th casualty was the mature cowplant which no one could feed all night,)
    x3g9uQI.png?1

The others were horrified but all started to get the swim icon buffering up in their task list.
    pWTPcT1.png?1
    ugaQXOh.png?1

So I decide to take all sims still alive off lot before they all drowned. They can travel as long as they all go together. I took the to a spa that had no pool. But had couches, a kitchen, showers and toilets. Unfortunately, because their needs were all in the red, whenever they tried to fill one, the need to fill another would cancel out the action, they remained stuck walking backwards and forwards cancelling actions. So I cheated and made them toilet and shower so they weren't stuck in a code loop. But left them back autonomous after that except for Sylvia.

The 4 miserable survivors
    9tUWJZ0.png?1

Nancy can't believe they actually let the riffraff into her spa.
    o4mk1ON.png?1

This guy gave my sims the side eye and left the spa as soon as possible.
    Kl4NBsA.png?1

Steps to recovery ... after a refreshing bathroom stop ... an immediate nap is needed..
    06SEjVn.png?1
    and some food....
    QnKVgZ3.png?1
    and the comfort of friends
    plDx6R3.png?1
    YKTV6f3.png?1
    Don't forget to make time for an erratic rant about the nights events.
    PsvScDS.png?1

Call your support network and hope that they don't decide to hop in the sauna with Nancy Landgraab instead of support you. And then start arguing!
    ZD2ljYR.png?1

Right then I heard the grim sound. i couldn't believe there was any way for my sims to die on this lot (except the sauna which they weren't using) so I quickly scanned them. Oh no Luisa - is something happening....
    oq1lVh5.png?1

It wasn't her thank goodness.... but everyone started crying
    oyVAz3H.png?1

Nancy had steamed herself to death...
    cuZ4ylR.png?1

we took her urn to add to our collection. (side note: Geoffrey married a stunning blonde 22 yr old about 3 days later - he must be bribing MCC).

Funny stuff
    The ash lumps were plates of food. Whatever those brownies are made of - I am sure they are not safe for human consumption if they are that fireproof.
    XUhv6rZ.png?1

The sim in the pink shirt jauntily walked down the road and flirted with all the women as he went past.
    k3p2Zie.png?1

Based on the clothes he was wearing and how he was swinging his arms and those hips in his white flared pants all I could hear in my head was the Bee Gees singing "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
    I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
    Music loud and women warm........ Stayin' alive"
    ukggEhW.png?1
    Post edited by Becka28 on
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Hoverael

Ok! Cool! I wonder how hard it will be to attach them as family in the game? I don't have MCCC installed, and sometimes I can easily attach families in regular CAS, but sometimes I just can't at all. In fact, I can't remember if I was able to attach the kids to Hunter, as their father. But at some point in the future, I'm going to put MCCC in my game for a little while to reattach some relationships that broke, so I'll attach them all then if I can't do it now.

Are they the ones who weren't really attached while they raised her, but then had a son together and started building their relationship?

Or are they the ones where the man was a bartender?

Or were they neither? 😅

I'm very glad to hear that you got your stuff out onto USB sticks!

Not very hard at all, in fact i can split a family in half and add and remove others fairly easily with MCCC. adding a relationshipship between hunter and the children are easy enough to do, it requires MC obviously, selecting hunter and bringing up the character menu, go into mc, find the relationship tab and then add a relation. it might take time to find Sandra's children depending how many sims you have in the world.

Jeri couldn't have another child because the birth of Sandra almost killed Jeri, Jeri is unable to have any more due to the extensive damage internally, at least according to my story for her, but i left it open if others wish her to have children. Jeri was around for Sandra as she muddled through the experience, but she was often not up to the task to help Sandra, meanwhile Bruce was away most days bartending on freelance gigs, he he wasn't around much to help Jeri or Sandra. Sandra started developing away from people, she had to rely on herself heading towards her teenage years.
    @Hoverael

Ohhhh, Are Jayne and her husband actually in the military field and going up through the ranks?! If so I'd love to have them. I haven't had the patience to do that job yet but I'd love to see what it's like.

What is Claire up to in Sulani? I don't have anyone who's high in the conservation career either. 😊

And lol on the possessed Sims. 😅

I've beaten the mother in 2 of my 3 saves, and I'm not anxious to do it again, but there are those dumb plants growing out of the plumbing again. So Idk what that's about 🤔

Northridge is the name of the household, Jayne and Wayne are married. Wayne is a full out war hero and a veteran of war, so he starts out at field marshal. Jayne starts out as a Sergeant minor, so she can be moulded towards either officer or covert ops.

Claire is just starting her journey with Cameron Jenkins, Cameron is the son of Steven.

I mentioned the Jenkins family well in the past on this thread, Cameron's brother Liam needs a babysitter and Katie Lancaster is the young attractive woman whom has been looking after Liam when his parents are away, but Liam's father moved Katie into their household so he can be with Katie in secret. With growing suspicions that Steven is becoming unfaithful, his wife Hannah gathers evidence of his cheating to divorce him, and then clean him out. Meanwhile Alison is conflicted about her orientation, she is increasing looking at other girls and women as appealing to her, but knows that her family would never agree with her choice. Katie is the half-sister of Tobias Lancaster.

Anyway, Claire and Cameron are now together, they found each other out in Sulani while on holiday, and Cameron was taken by her attractive features, her personality and body. They sort of clicked over time when they started dating. They both decided that Sulani was their place and Claire let her hair down over time and changed.

I figure having a few more possessed sims in there was worth the effort, that way when it came to the fight with the plant, they'd show up instead of other random sims just given the infection because the game needed extra sims to be used as adds.

---

I'm thinking of working in Alison Jenkins and Katie Lancaster into the ever growing library. Alison is likely to be with another girl, disowned by her father and mother (i might consider her being with Gina Vinchelli).

Katie i'm not entirely sure of, but i still have a few male sims left in my library. i do have a number of options, but which to take.
    It's possible i might convert her into a Vampire and put her with one of the Patterson men?
    I could keep her with Steven? but Steven i have future plans for, so Katie remaining is unlikely.
    I might have her move in with her half-brother and Summer? or start out with both siblings?
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @ryttu3k she just threw her back out doing a dance workout. Screenshot would have been better with her eyes wide in pain, but I was a 10th of a second late...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @Becka28 Thanks for the mention! I read your Asylum story. Wow. I've never played that challenge but it sure looks interesting, if not downright entertaining.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello all! I will post comments later!! Here's what happened in my game today. About to head out for a Dungeons and Dragons game with my peeps (yes I am a MAJOR NERD).

So I decided to hang out with some of the other families in Oasis Springs! Specifically, our local ladies man, Don Lothario. Of course he has been visiting his son, Maximus on a regular basis at Joanna Fontennot nee’ Morecombe’s household. But he’s been up to other stuff too. He recently started a Single’s Dating Club, the Oasis Springs Singles Club. The meet up at the Rattlesnake Bar and Grill. Although, the may meet at other locations on occasion
    Don checks out the Spice Festival in San Myshuno
    He found the food a bit too spicy 1iP8sPG.png
    He liked the hookah IDRuwip.png
    Ukupanipo was on vacation from Sulani apparently. Dude doesn’t know how to dress for cold weather lol. He couldn’t handle the spicy food either because he was stuck on vomit mode. He kept throwing up over and over. I had to reset the poor guy
    bgKET90.png
    There were a few other interesting people there in disguise too lol
    Z4V0Mr2.png
    Don set his sights on a lovely lady as usual a6Je4lq.png
    WRa81qD.png
    Vivienne Fontenot was not impressed lol
    He and the guys from his Oasis Springs Single Guys Club met up at Rattlesnake Bar and Grill that weekend wuhBFq8.png
    They had a good time. Grace Anansi from ROM had moved from Glimmerbrook to Oasis Springs and set up her own club, mostly female. He was hoping they would meet up there that evening. No luck. s2tPvlh.png
    The alien guy, (in green shirt), Vincent, just got married and has since left the group.
    He did single out one lady. QiQLYXg.png
    I have actually felt sorry for Don. He’s only ever been with Joanna (2 times). He’s been crushing after her ever since. She’s since married Vincent Fontenot.
    Well it worked. zQN0w0p.png
    Oh Don. Well what can I say, he’s the Don lol
    Meanwhile over at the Morecombe Clan of vampires living in Oasis Springs...
    Barnany Morecombe joined the Oasis Springs Singles Club too. He was getting a little lovelorn. He asked the Magic 8 Cube if he would have luck in love
    v2ZHwz3.png
    Good news! yLibeyA.png
    He traveled to San Myshuno, his old home before his divorce, to check out the karaoke scene.
    He met one absolutely adorable lady, but she had a rotten personality L6x0eIU.png
    Oh well. He sang a song, rather badly lol! PA8z5r2.png
    He met Cassidy Purdue. She was having a bad day and was bummed about it. XB4XPIq.png
    He cheered her up in no time! k8CrGxL.png
    Back home, A lone vampiress showed up at their door. Griffin, being the highest ranking one of the household introduced himself. Her name is Delphine Angua. She lives with her human husband, Carrot Stronginthearm in Willow Creek (both are Terry Pratchett Discworld characters, although Delphine is supposed to be a werewolf). Both are detective sergeants
    UEClE7Y.png
    Griffin gave her some training, and sent her home with some plasma packs.
    Till next time!!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k
    Concerning indeed. c:

Since Simprovise is based in a similar premise to MMB, the two may have similar content here and there, but the Simprovise media profiles are for Simprovise; interesting threads, characters, cool photoshoots for it, stuff like that. Good for kind of touching base with the RP and or remembering it's there I guess. (I'll tell you a secret, I can't figure out how to work Instagram, so someone else runs that xD)

Aine's lost it. Smh. And you know, I wasn't terribly into the idea of a prophecy here, they're fickle things, but I think it'll be fun. Though the full story of what happened after this may take some time to come out in the rest of it, because after this part it bounces to um, after Morgyn's the new Sage. I'm reworking the outlines right now, and I've got five parts now, not four, and two of them are historical. One shoots all the way back to 1756, so that will hurt a lot. c: This story does not want to end and I'm like you must end at some point, though. Phew.

Funny, I spent all that time fighting with it, and then suddenly the prelude happens in a couple of hours. Idk either. Something about I was charging. xDD

@Becka28
    I have a whooooole lot more... lol I took some 228 screencaps of Ezio that day and 160 or so of Lilith, so I may pop out with more of those, either with them together or individually. There are so many and they all look great.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Happy birthday Kyler & Leah
    Kyler & Leah became toddlers today.
    49457132182_254f025617_c.jpg
    This is Kyler. He look a lot like my husband Jean.
    49456899821_7d916ca379_c.jpg
    This is Leah. She also inherited Jeans eyes and haircolor.
    Wonder who our 3rd child will look like?
    49461093752_57abfe46ed_c.jpg
    I showed some memory cards to Leah, while Jean read a book for Skyler.
    49461089707_56821ff798_c.jpg
    Then we brought the kids to the playground. We know tomorrow will be a buzy day for us. It will be my first day at uni.
    49460878161_dd5cc3e720_c.jpg
    We decided to visit Britechester university after lunch. Jean would like to see where I’m going to study.
    49460878126_efac1f42d4_c.jpg
    I tried figurepainting for the first time. It is one of the guild activities on campus.
    49460399688_68926fc043_c.jpg
    Leah & Skyler had a lot of new things to explore.
    49461109067_c577ec465c_c.jpg
    We got a babysitter for Skyler & Leah, and went to the flea market with my cousin Ava Huerta Lobo.
    49460877971_14a318dd35_c.jpg
    I showed Ava photos of my children.
    49460906471_8db948c819_c.jpg
    I had to classes today and learned about evolution.
    Called my sister Britney Vera Flex. Life is difficult for her, since her husband Marcus Flex died last week. I told her we should meet soon, so our toddlers can play together.
    49461137167_e8a5a77071_c.jpg
    Tried my best to focus on homework, with Skyler & Leah playing on their pads next to me.
    49460906601_0a527c2400_c.jpg
    Jean was promoted today. We bought a robot station for the promotion money.
    49461137067_4449d6afab_c.jpg
    I went back to Britechester to do figurepainting again. I earned some money when I sold my art. Being a fulltime student & mum, means I don’t have time to work. So the money from my art sale, will be my contribution to the family for now.
    49460906321_8c5555943f_c.jpg
    Delivered my termpaper tonight. Hope it is good enough to get a good grade.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    @Simmelina1 I really like that. Its sweet. Is there university in Sims 4 now?
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hey everyone responding back to mentions, awesomes out and loving the stories.

What happened in my game was still set up and some poses, that is about all!

@MelsieYT Thank you! I am adore watching your challenge! 😊

@AlwaysAsking

Hi! Thanks! I’ve been keeping up with this thread and of course I enjoyed your recent Throne and Don update! I think you portrayed it very well, it is frustrating how absolutely a mess both of these men are, but very realistic, I dunno what the ending will be, but I am thinking not a good one for both of these fellas, they are both soooo wounded, scarred it does not seem like a happy or even decent outlook, but I will keep watching! Mary-Alice and Danni are everything, the real stars, the bright lights in this story so far.
    For the saves it is a little complicated especially if you don’t have all the pacts and the creater uses CC that you don’t have, but there are tutorials I could give or give you a step by step guide if you are interested! Despite the slight complication, I think it was worth it since I feel such a brand-new feel for this save.
    You have a great point about the presents and I think I will do as @sarabeth2984 suggested for holidays and apply it to Winterfest, where I plan two Winterfest during the weeks of winter, I have them set to 14days, this way I can play it with both and keep the gifts. 😊

You and me both! :D I am starting to get use to them being little kids.

Children can be quite resilient, but Hazel still has some drawbacks from it all but more on that later. Also Declan still is a dog walker, but the house came from money tree seeds just in time too since they died just when they had enough for, the house. With his and Vanessa’s income though they should be able to afford it.

I pretended the money tree seeds were super rare and Dec and Aub stumbled upon the accidently at the spice festival to a vender that did not believe they would actually work.
    I am thinking for lore they came from the jungles in Jungle adventure since there are fruits that manipulate emotions so many weird and rare plants could grow there OR they were created by someone from the science career being slice and grafted until that creation was born.
    Which lore sounds better do you think?
    Rainbow is very colorful~ I am in love with her, Hazel to my fav simies!
    For the homeschool, it is because Max and Mckenna did not go to school themselves as children and Max is frankly mistrusting of it for really no reason but because he has never been, so he decided homeschool since he hand picked and meet his daughters online tutor/teacher, so he can trust them.

@RedDestiny92
    Thank you for your comments! I always enjoy and it is hard to rotate! I keep wanting to play the family I leave lol, but I will try to get use to it before I decide to change up the rotating, Rainbow and Hazel are now my favorite sims, there lives are so open, I only have a little planned and the rest will come with game driven and go with the flow 😊
    I enjoyed your updates on your rotations, you always make them very easy to follow and know what is going on. I like them all, but Bob and Don are one of my tops, I love how persistent Don was for that kiss~ The tots are soooo adorable too and did MCCC really choose a teen to adopt? I had that setting on for ages but never seen it happen in my game!
    My other tiop fam from yours is Morgan, Wofgang, her adoptive mom (the name escapes me right now) Darrel and Morygn plot line. I love it everything about it~~

@sarabeth2984
    Happy belated birthday!
    Also thank you for your suggestion, I will do that for sure for Winterfest! 😊
    I loved the update! I love your spin on Death and he is amazing to read about!
    I agreeeee about elders! I am so hyped for the knitting back, I think maybe a mod by Kawaii Stacie might interest you, it is a nursing home mod, you can read about it on her site or a lot of youtubers have reviewed it. It might be perfect add on to your retirement home! 😊
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@mercuryfoam - Never thought they are very aware they're in a simulation game. XD

@Becka28 - I thought only vampires would say that with the biting and stuff, so I'm not sure if this guy is one or not.
    After unpacking his stuff, Seth went to the bar down the street to meet new people, where he made some friends with the one and only Bella Goth, bartender Raiden England, and a random guy Seth started off wrong but got along immediately, Keith High.
    jOd0eOy.png
    GCiranu.png
    CaRzUv6.png

There was one person that caught Seth's attention, and with enough confident after having ONLY one drink, he did his best to impress Morgyn by using a pick-up line.
    uEDOylW.png
    09cvdE5.png

They went back to Seth's place, and Seth, drunk and in love, made the first move.
    Let's say, they had a great time...at night. :wink:
    BUnvjSt.png
    jTSfbU7.png
    YjM0IWU.png

The next day, Seth woke up with a killer headache, not remembering what happened last night.
    5AcbYBx.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited March 2020
    I am working on my sim Nazarene Shadowdove. She is inspired from 3 songs by The Wake. Nazarene, Reverend Mother and Sideshow. She is a Vampire Spellcaster hybrid. She broke up 3 couples just because she can. She isn't exactly evil but she is far from being good as well. I added a few mods I haven't used since getting Realm of Magic. I just forgot to add them back in after removing them once getting the Realm of Magic game pack. I'm curious to see how these mods work alongside the official release of magic users.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 ...oh jeez, Baako's on to us!

@Becka28 oh jeez, Caleb and the bar! I think it's a Foodie trait thing, but he is obsessed with making drinks! And then they just start piling up... Don's tantrum sounds perfect. "Noooo! Not the kind of love bite I wanted!"

RIP, Furry Moyer. Oh dear, the celebrating thing is a bit weird, it almost looks like they really didn't like the poor guy! That fire sounds full on. RIP to Blarffy, too! Thanks, Grim :| Poor everyone! (Except Geoffrey, who I think is just thanking his lucky stars...)

@DeafSimmer I wonder if that realisation that she's acting like Xander might get Caitlyn to second-guess her place in the gang? Unfortunately, it's very common for abused kids to become abusers themselves!

@sarabeth2984 man, festival fashion is something else XD Ooh, more Discworld! I so wish they had werewolves in TS4, yeah.

@Keidra all good, Insta is a bit of a learning curve! And sometimes stories just... do their own thing, heh. Oh man, I'm looking forward to the new parts (and the resulting pain, heh)!
  • Options
    @koteyka Nick was just protecting his asset in Tony by calming him down and protecting his reputation but there were some things he said that came dangerously close to compassion – if you develop empathy for your clients you’ll never be able to exploit them Nick! Then he goes and spoils it all by shouting about not coming out. LOL I am sorry that anyone has to live in world that makes them feel wrong and that they shouldn’t be alive. It is what I like about Tony, despite all his life, people tried to break his spirit (and he really didn’t get much of a chance to grow one) -he does have a strong spirit and sense of justice. He wants to fight for his rights and those of others – later he tries to stand up to Nick and he protects Thor. He is a pretty special person in a lot of ways.

I know I have asked you before if Nick is gay – I still get the sense he is from this conversation with Tony and the fact he said “people like us” when discussing Tony’s father and the world view towards gay people. I have always felt he reserved a special hatred for Steve and took pleasure in splitting them up (not just to remove the influence of Steve from Tony’s life – it felt like jealousy). I know I am probably reading too much into things but I always get the feeling of a repressed romantic interest in Tony (that he can’t express because it would interfere with his work as agent and squeezing every last drop of energy out of Tony). People in roles like Nick often resent the talented people they represent and that would be another reason for Nick to deny his feelings and be extra nasty to Tony in return (to avoid admitting he has feelings for someone who has a talent that Nick is probably convinced should have been his – also explains Nick hogging the glory and accepting Tony’s award.)’Anyway, don’t mind me – just a side note really. Still want Nick to come to a horrible end somehow.

Tony’s mother – she really tried even if she doesn’t have the capacity to be all that he needed.. (Tony’s family history and dynamics could be an entire essay so lets leave it there) Poor little Thor – he should be miserable because his one friend may never speak with him or forgive him but instead he is all sympathy and worry for Tony. What an adorable little person. Such a sweet yellow coat and I almost want the green hat for myself LOL Oh no and it just became educational because I had to look up who Tanngrisnir was in Norse mythology. The only animals I knew for sure were Huginn and Munnin before this 😉 I love the poses and body language showing the growing relationship between the boys (and Theo/ Thor’s hero worship of Tony). Finally, I would adore young Theo as a client and wouldn’t be taking him away from anyone, especially his supportive and rational mother. I agree with his mother about the coping strategy of the Thor thinking and the level of distress it causes him is still less than how helpful a function the thoughts play in his life. (Looks like it helped him grow up to be a fairly successfully functioning adult).

Oh - and I love how Tony had texta drawings all over his shoes. I felt catapaulted right back to high school - converse boots were such a craze when I was a senior and drawing on them was such a teen thing to do. where I live now kids all wear brand name expensive white sport shoes with no homemade artwork on them.

@sarabeth2984 I soooo wish werewolves were a thing in the sims. Not just for Sargeant Angua but for me to play out a whole pile of Underworld fantasies! Enjoy the D&D - sounds great fun (from one giant nerd to another). I now need to make some singles clubs in the sims (usually I do it for a very temporary moment to scroll through the list of available sims for my sim then dismiss it but it looks like great gameplay.

@Nushnushganay I hope you are feeling better. Meds can really screw up your focus and concentration! And right when you have a chance/ excuse to do reading / writing I hope you feel less sore in no time. Thanks for the compliments on Londyn. It’s just a base game dress that I hardly ever use but it suits her. I entirely agree with your comments about Caleb and see why Lilith got herself turned to stay with her brother, the thought of him alone would be awful. And I do feel like a horrible human being if my sims make him miserable.. He has such a romantic and positive view of the world that his hopes are always doomed to be crushed. But yes – I see him grow in your story and it makes me pleased to see him do it. He is busy making bad choices in my rotational save (based of course on his romantic view of things). I think he is in for some hard lessons.

“the village doorknob” gave me a laugh – I haven’t heard that one before and its perfect for Don. we say the town bike but it’s the same meaning., giving everyone a turn/ ride. Your description of Don sounds like fast food – quick and easy but ultimately unsatisfying. Yes the bike animation is harmless like the car one (break immersion much!). The stargazing hugging animation is a sacrificial mod called cuddle while stargazing It just does this one animation and I love it. I have it, slow dance and passionate romance in my game all the time as they don’t affect challenges etc.

“ don't let Wolfgang fool you:” Oh no I am not fooled – contemplating what has happened in someone’s past doesn’t blind me to the guy in front of me (its just my job that causes me to muse on these things.) I know he enjoys his meaness and doesn’t need reasons but does display quite sensitive and tender behaviour too. He is one of my favourite sims because he has depth and light and shade I want EA to create a premade that is the missing father of the Munch boys in a future pack – the opportunity for exciting gameplay there is great. What would be even better was if Jacques hadn’t killed his wife but that she went into hiding with Mr Munch because Jacques found out they were having an affair. I know that’s too much effort and back story for EA though. If I was not feeling lazy I could make this myself. LOL

Blame my sad 80s childhood for my choice of Simeon’s hair. (anything is better than what they gave him- he has a beautiful face- and is master of cleaning, tidying spells – it doesn’t match his skills/ story to have such terrible hair). Puberty and 80’s hair bands coinciding have left me with a life long addiction to men with long feminine hair. New romantics are responsible for my adoration of Caleb and his liok. I really love Max and he is willing to get down and dirty when even Wolfgang won’t. Not that the game as it is offers him much opportunity. Thank you for the advice about master vampires. I haven’t had the pack long and am still learning it.

@Beardedgeek what even is that dancing LOL

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Becka28 I should probably message this instead but I'll keep it brief (I know, the world is ending haha)...loved that you brought up the Munch father, as I invented a backstory for that, and also...he's not Wolfgang's father. Ever notice how ridiculous is the resemblance between Wolfgang Munch and Diego Lobo? Crazy, right?

Also, Simeon...I'm convinced he's a remake of Hugo Villareal. I would repurpose Sims with minor alterations if I were in the position to make them and snicker behind my screen wondering who'd pick up on it.

I shipped Mila Munch with Diego once just to see what their baby might look like, and dang it was another Wolfgang. Maybe that was coincidence, but maybe not. Surprisingly, Diego made an amazingly attentive and doting father! Even showed up autonomously at the Villareal house (I had Mila marry Jacques as a sensible arrangement for them both, and he wasn't any wiser that it was Diego's baby and not his own) well, darned if Diego didn't show up to take care of and play with, read to and feed, his toddler, out of the blue. He was a better parent than just about any Sim I ever saw, which I was not expecting at all. But he and Jacques hated each other practically on sight! It didn't even take them knowing they had Mila between them, they just went at it like two old tomcats in an alley. It was hysterical.

ok world's not ending, I didn't manage to be brief. :D I love hearing your thoughts on various Sims!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    what even is that dancing LOL

Painful. ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited March 2020
    Today the iconic Sim called Dina Alto-Caliente died in my game.

She is leaving three children behind:
    José Caliente (YA, father: Mortimer Goth) --> He is living in Oasis Springs with his girlfriend Elvira Capulet.
    Marta Alto-Caliente (YA, father: Bert Alto) --> She is a fashion designer and inherits her parents big villa, but she also has to take care of
    Héctor Alto-Caliente (child, father: Bert Alto).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2020
    03-08-20-12-49-49-AM.jpg
    Copy-Morgyn: ... something is wrong here. I didn't make this copy. Did this copy make himself? Wait... what?

03-08-20-1-25-49-AM.jpg
    Morgyn: Please don't ask questions, please don't ask questions, please don't ask questions...

03-08-20-1-26-57-AM.jpg
    Ezio: Feelin' cute... might go spend money later idk...

By the way, MMB is now on AO3. My posts now will be random junk and bloopers, probably.
    (Copy-Morgyn interrupted a photoshoot... pfft.)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on 100 Babies Colby Generation 2

KE5HK6g.png?1

Baby Jewel is born. Naming theme this generation is musicians. Jewel is the name of musician. She was big in the 90's.

Jewel's father is Alika Kahanaui.

CpQldC4.png?1

She announces she's pregnant again.

CR4tvci.png?1

This is toddler Jewel.

rV0Np3s.png?1

This is Emma's birthday.

tN2Cg7O.png?1

Emma as a child.

She is named after Baby Spice from the Spice Girls.

iu8BfVE.png?1

Here is Alanis' birthday.

OKQg2wR.png?1

She is a young adult now and ready to move out. She was given her final makeover.

pzNszd4.png?1

Colby has baby Kurt named after Kurt Cobain from the band Nirvana. Baby Kurt's father is Makoa Kealoha.

Ve53zgN.png?1

That's the face of Colby finding out she's pregnant with her 10th baby and for the whole challenge it's the 24th baby.

To Recap...

Generation 2 of this challenge...

1. Nate (father Jaxton Fryes)
    2. Adele (father Henry Jang)
    3. Eric (father Elisha Kalani)
    4. Alanis (father Shaquille Pancakes)
    5. Scott (father Samson Bailey)
    6. Dave (father Samson Bailey)
    7. Emma (father Duane Talla)
    8. Jewel (father Alika Kahananui)
    9. Kurt (father Makoa Kealoha)
    10. Current pregnancy with Cameron Fletcher
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Sylvia returned from the spa and contemplated what the city had provided as their new home. They didn't even have a toilet - only a party bush.
    Ccr7YdS.png?1

MMMM some of those fireproof brownies will ease the pain ...
    5pFrICf.png?1

At least they provided magic floating plates.
    0sCSREX.png?1

Sylvia misses all the old beds and the hard work she had done to upgrade every single one.
    cVVGWWj.png?1

The new inmates arrived. I made the alien and the moustache guy. The girl in the yellow gown is off the gallery.
    bcCTIou.png?1

This is a full skill master vampire I got off the gallery. I looked for evil vampire (i didn't really check all his details - I wasn't expecting such a high powered guy). He refused to come in for 2 full days until he needed to feed. Thankfully being powerful he has sun immunity (i forgot putting a vampire on a lot with no roof would have been a death sentence. - so in a way my silliness turned out to be genius)
    gp6x6HK.png?1

This looks like the new inmates feel they have been lied to by their doctors.
    mGajF31.png?1

Luisa assures them that yes this is as good as it gets.
    tXHJBWD.png?1

Sim logic -
    there are 6 beds lets pass out in the bush
    xSd4KQb.png?1

OHHHH my bladder has an urgent message for my brain.
    o9rqUsj.png?1

Lets not take one step back in to the bush - peeing yourself makes perfect sense right?
    a8kVsFB.png?1

Now I will play football in my pee puddle
    9buJ7BD.png?1

The new female sim went into the bush to fertilize it but came right back out.....
    0fe79kK.png?1

Well that was not mentioned in her gallery description. LOL
    lv6MOLQ.png?1
    This action seems vaguely aggressive and territorial but football sim didn't even flinch.
    Random
    Because Sylvia has completed the freelance botanist she has all the base game plants but the UFO plant (only one of my sims has found that ever - Edvin ollie at a Spice festival). But three won't show in the collections panel strawberries, pears and onions. The harvest from the garden won't make these fill. So we got pears and strawberries from the local area growing wild and headed to Oasis Springs to get onions again.

Don was not happy to see the asylum sims wandering around his fancy gated estate.
    nHu30k8.png?1
    The sims got aggressive and Don wisely backed down.
    s3pVbhc.png?1
    Please notice another "Stayin'alive" townie - if this is the new crazy walkby outfit I am very happy.

Collection of base game plants 99% complete. Sylvia will do the Granite falls (and get the herbalism aspiration - post asylum) and Forgotten Hollow plants next. Can you get to Sixam or get the plants without being a scientist???
    JbiC6Dw.png?1

Football sim has full blown football addiction now. The green stench clouds on all my sims is amusing - no wonder Don was upset.
    Oggc6yi.png?1

One day Sylvia will get to experience woohoo that doesn't happen in a shower (they could try the bush but ewwwww).
    25KvGAi.png?1

The penultimate baked good - a fish pie.
    neyHt3Q.png?1

An invite to the gym
    Jonah invited them all to the gym. Sylvia as always was so pleased to see him. The evil vampire is giving me trouble - everytime we travel he sends a message saying I have declined your invitation to attend and I have to hit the bring to current lot command - the same when they travel home. I can't believe he believes he's running this show - I AM the watcher not him. I hope he doesn't meet up with my simself - I worry for her safety.
    gSbcCoP.png?1
    G8WC1s4.png?1

I was watching Sylvia and some other sims at the pool when I heard the flirty meows. I found this going on...
    Dkr4ZjH.png?1
    No Jonah, how could you! (He has a type obviously - flirty red heads.)
    NtCnRRi.png?1

OOps Sylvia caught them. she decided to mark her territory. Morgan wouldn't give up with the flirting.

vKGU9IF.png?1
    DBf5QXN.png?1

Jonah wisely took off and Morgan taunted Sylvia..
    Fn2tDhs.png?1

Sylvia isn't going to lie down and take it
    b3ap1u0.png?1
    RHJ8CGX.png?1
    Not sure what she was saying but it utterly changed Morgan's attitude.
    qhNT7S5.png?1
    Things started to get real nasty. Moustache man decided to join in and yelled at his own reflection.
    3pgdT2U.png?1

When the death music started playing.... football sim had neglected his swimming skills lately and had started to drown. Salim seems oblivious to what is happening right in front of him - cold!
    DgzVSPJ.png?1
    JjWvvHV.png?1
    Well that makes 17 graves (16 inmates + Nancy Landgraab)
    JkGS7bN.png?1

Aspiration and Asylum challenge achieved!
    Sylvia completed her final baked good at breakfast - an everything bagel.
    Jonah was there to help celebrate.
    rimRzfN.png?1
    m5WKFFN.png?1
    The evil vampire despises PDAs
    HNLNUkN.png?1
    Hopefully, one last post to finish off Luisa and Morgyn storyliune and to move the inmates out into community placement (a much better and less deathy way of managing patients LOL) I also want to have a final party.

@Nushnushganay love your Munch theories. I know the forum has threads with all the evidence stating why Bjorn Bjersen is Lucas' father and that makes ultimate sense too. Mila likes to get around within a save she will have 3 or 4 husbands thanks to MCC. She always grabs the hot ones I make and the flirty guys like Marcus and J. I can see DIego and Mila as Wolfgang's parents (or Diego is wolfgang's half brother - his age could mean either).

I also love your thoughts on sims. And re: making copies of existing sims -
    jFVZTvY.png?5

This is NOT Johnny Zest. It is Malcolm wearing Johnny's hair. They are exactly the same appearance except for hair colour and eye colour.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top