Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    BB house is looking great, and also I'm reminded again of how much I love the plants from Island Living. Cordyline, bromeliads, plumeria, bougainvillea, oh my!

Australia getting more and more locked down. Most places are closed. My favourite restriction is "hairdressers and barbers can continue but must strictly manage social distancing", if only because I want to see someone try to give someone a haircut from six feet away! (Hedge trimmers?) We reached 1,000 cases on Sunday (after our first case two months ago)... and just hit 2,000 today. Yeah, it doubled in three days. Yikes. Sims is being a good distraction!

@Daravi ooh, good luck with the Mother!

@AlwaysAsking I posted a ridiculously cute li'l thing instead XD Birthday stuff up next! I'm glad my terrible joke made you laugh XD And I think I will just do clickable links, yeah. Saves loading time, too!

@Ellupelluellu man, Wilma has everyone wrapped around her little finger XD Wow, lots going on! Go Wilma you show that frying pan!

@DeafSimmer the running joke about Gulf's surname is fun! Glad they've started clearing out the gang, but Nicholas is still definitely a threat.

@AngeliqueAdelaide oof, hope you feel better soon. And yeah, main issue is that my grandmother lives with us. So if Mum or I get sick, then she's almost certainly going to as well, so we've all got to be diligant. It's emotionally exhausting, seriously. There's now just over 2,000 cases here in Australia. Thing is, we only hit 1,000 three days ago. Our first case was two months ago, so it's rising alarmingly quickly.

@DarkAngel1994 could be a good time to try a new challenge! No time like lockdown, right?

Man, Logan has zero shame! Oh dear, I'm pretty sure I know what mysterious stomach aches mean, heh. Aww jeez, Caleb!! D: 'Fairies', really :| Bad idea, Autumn! I mean, well-intended, but bad idea! Oh, that's a cliffhanger to end on!

@sarabeth2984 thanks! They work so well together <3 And it's the Big Brother challenge! Probably as good a time as any to do one, right? XD

Wow, it's all drama in Sulani! And that double rainbow to end it is gorgeous <3
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k mmhmm it really likes babies I for one let it go crazy it amuses me too much, hmm is it? Not sure I have ideas a swirling about it could end up in a way.....peeps aren't gonna like :p So I'll let you have that for now lol. Also I missed something what is the BB challenge is that like BAC? Or whatever the acronym was..
    @Koteyka the tot outfits are super cute.
    @Tixyen ah one of my favorites Rainbow is adorable just how I'd imagine her energy.
    @AlwaysAsking yep you got it on the head I'd say, Donny boy, at least I think, did one of his first decent things by leaving her even if it could have gone better. Yeah I missed them in fact I need to update again before I get too far behind I work at an "essential business" so we aren't closing and people are just getting a little more tiring and agitating everyday the way they behave and trash the store. Anyways I went to bed early so here I am with time to play now yaaaaay. Even if they aren't technically a main part I love to pop in with them and see how things are going which maybe I should do more to speed things along and just not share. I'm sure her imagination made something terrible for her to humor her brother...lol. I mean I would have welcomed another baby it was another of those times I wish we had a limit of 10 sims in a house. Well I have some ideas but I will say that you readers got one of those set ups where things are not how they were meant to appear.

You got it, Bob has come to terms with never getting her back but as things go that doesn't mean there is nothing there doesn't always work that way. Though losing Don, well now he'd hope that isn't an option but it could be as far as his mind is concerned. Heh well he has good taste in most men in boxers...Paolo not included. I love pets should you ever give them another go you'll want to go to the vet clinic that ships with the town and buy wellness treats they should still instantly cure pets or keep them from getting sick.

Ah I did miss that that is precious, I'm glad you liked them enough to continue their life :D As for dialogue or at least thought Danny probably had a couple 'I love you guys so much...now stop existing for like....ten flippin' minutes PLEASE.' hehe. The newly adopted addition fits right in doesn't he? Richard really needed to get away things are busy with such things as...a house full of younglings. I can hear Kelly in my head.

"And we're going going....those are butterflies....I'm a princess and we're goingggggg." or something lol.

I find it funny she hates her clothes so much I don't remember it happening as often in my game, but that is hilarious cause some tots are just like that. When things calm down I don't care what anyone says I live by those tablets they keep tots sitting still and out of trouble while you skill them up so they'll really appreciate learning from an adult. Danny teasing his brother hmm...

"What's it like being a pipsqueak shrimp?"

"I'm not a shrimp!"

"You look like one."

"I'm gonna tell dad!"

"That you're a shrimp? Yeah he should know." probably a lot of teen giggling as he runs off to tell on him, even Danny can be like that.

Did Lara get any pics for them to remember their trip by?

Ha poor Danny He's still pretty sensitive I'd say he misses home maybe he's even unsure about his newest sibling doesn't always makes sense but it happens with teens too. Even for him a nice little one on one time out with his fathers would be nice could help a little. #nevertoooldtoneedacuddle mmhmm pretending it's not there won't make it go away Rich, nice try though.
    @sarabeth2984 I adore them so much ha, oh that's hilarious reminds me of a skit from Studio C where they invented a tool to let the father take pain from the mother while she's in labor it makes me giggle ha. Oh he's going as for anything else....well we'll see. hmmmmmmm.

Cap'n Eddie is adorable I really like the camp idea ha, I do like drama...there is a setting where you can save played sims from that but the background sims and their mess are interesting little nuggets aren't they. Though Lautaro...beefcake lol he's so cute. Duane and his sweetheart are adorable It looks like a lot of fun there.

okay so awesomes out but you knew that so I'm gonna go play and we'll see if I get called in early or not either way something is coming today.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    @sarabeth2984 It's called the Build a City Challenge, and it is quite fun!

@AlwaysAsking I'm so glad Talon got better; now she's not whining all day which made me sad :'(
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    edited March 2020
    "Joe, I know how you feel about our children attending university," Louise began. Joseph Cantrell looked up from his grade book. He'd been grading papers for hours, now, or so it felt. His eyes were bleary. He decided the best way to clear his head was to give his wife his attention.
    "Yes, Lulu, what's on your mind. I do know that the children are very good at using you as their Ambassador to speak to me. I'm not a tyrant."
    "No, you're not and I believe they know that, too. But, sometimes you can be … difficult" she said, carefully. Joseph was hot-tempered and even after all of these years, she never knew just what would or wouldn't set him off.
    "Go on, my dear. Who is it and what do they want?"
    "Erik got an amazing offer to go on tour. He's got an agent — I've spoken to the Sim over the phone and I ran a background check on him. He's legit. So Erik's learned a lot from you. He's savvy for a seventeen year old."
    "A tour." Joseph nodded his head. "And, just what is standing in his way?"
    "It's a World Tour and he'll be gone for several months," Louise said, quickly. "I know this will upend plans that are already in the works. Erik says he's got enough points accumulated to graduate now, but he just can't pass up this opportunity and still attend university."
    "Well, since this affects the entire family, I believe we should hold a Meeting, don't you?"

Early Saturday morning Joseph roused his family. "Come on, get up, get dressed and let's go over to Millie's Cafe for a Breakfast Meeting."
    "W-What?" Brianna rolled over. She glanced at the clock on her nightstand. "Daddy, it's not even seven."
    "I know, come on, sleepy head." Across the hall, he entered Adrian's room and pulled the covers off of the twelve-year-old. "Come on, son, time to get up. How does some pancakes sound to you? We're going to Millie's."
    "Now, we have to go now? Ah, come on, Dad. It's barely morning."
    He went downstairs to the second floor and roused Aaron, Erik, Joey and in the other room, Tamela. They were all unhappy at the early call, having stayed out late. Summertime as it was, this was their time to thwart the otherwise strict structured bedtime rules. Joseph didn't mind. His kids were good kids on the whole.
    Finally, the last of them made it out of the shower and were dressed and ready to go. Once at Millie's they were given their usual table, back in the corner.
    aCuIV9M.jpg
    "It has come to my attention," Joseph Cantrell said over the menu, "that your brother has been given a very exciting opportunity. This will alter some plans if he chooses to go forward, and since it ultimately affects the rest of you, I thought we should discuss it."
    dlaQzds.jpg
    "I can double up on my studies," Joey offered. "That way I'll be ready to graduate when Erik gets back."
    "Me, too," Brianna said. "In fact, I've already been talking to my school counselor about graduating early. We can make this work. For all of us," she assured her siblings. Glancing across the table she saw the look on her new very close friend, Tamela.
    "Am I the only one who doesn't want Erik to go?" Tamela said, after a long moment of silence. "We're not talking about a whirlwind tour, here. We're talking months. I just don't know if I can stand that," she sighed.
    tf4YMMn.jpg

In the end even Tamela didn't wish to stand in Erik's way. He really was so very talented and his first album was doing very well overseas. Erik was also careful to reassure her, she was the only girl in his life.
    W5nXkbO.jpg
    rk1Pw6Y.jpg

The kids spent the rest of their summer vacation relaxing and having fun. They often accompanied Erik down to the Orchid A-Go-Go as he kept himself before his public. He was edging very close to another bump in his fame status. Photoshoots were plentiful and it was exciting to see him on the cover of Sims' Magazine, so often. Everyone agreed Erik's agent was a very gifted and talented Sim. Boosting Erik up that final rung, as he was.
    Brindleton Bay's Own Favorite Son:
    edVaaPM.jpg
    VXQKVf3.jpg

Erik worked with the same two professional photographers so often they became friends and would often banter and tell each other outrageous stories.
    DJJzuXx.jpg

While Erik was busy packing his bags and getting his Passport, Aaron filled out applications for scholarships. At last, Erik got onto the plane and began the tour that would launch his career straight to the top.
    He played in the rain at his first stop.
    OvNJ5cg.jpg
    The weather was hot at his next stop, but he was well-received.
    eGDrXmp.jpg
    Everywhere he went, he heard shouts of "Erik, I love you!"
    8N3gzOf.jpg
    After several months had passed, Erik was missing home and his family and especially Tamela.
    PTFwP2D.jpg
    He dedicated a song to her.
    R17yxP1.jpg
    Finally, he had one last stop in the same place he began. This time the weather was more favorable.
    Record sales soared and the audience was most kind.
    3l7aEwl.jpg

More to Come …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @ryttu3k Honestly I was a little scared that I was making Luise into too much of a Sue, having a sad backstory and loved by people she encounters and all that, but no matter what I wanted to see her survive in that role, because abuse and negligence is a real thing and I wanted to explore the repercussions of that being in a grown person. I was torn between endowing her with "Hates Children" or "Family-oriented" as a result of her upbringing, but in the end, I wanted to explore the latter as a result of her brainwashing "for the glory of the family," which I think most who suffered through that turn out more often that way in real life and are a silent majority, as opposed to those who are afraid to have kids of their own but more vocal about it.

Whoa! Shaved head Morgyn :o

Those are the most interesting pose packs I've ever seen.

@AlwaysAsking :D Thank you.

I would never have the courage to borrow someone else's sim for fear of offending the creator, so I only end up using the premades from the game and official account. :s

AdlC will just have to be lonely forever, ahaha.

I didn't even invite Daisy! She just showed up there. Game-driven plots at its best. :#

Wow Don's daughter is cute! Genes genes genes~

I...wow...I really do feel sorry for Don, or at least, your Don. Folly of youth and all that...

@sarabeth2984 Yeah, possessed fans are weird and scary. :D

The best part is it's all prompted by the game! Daisy and Azalea showed up by themselves without invites!

@DarkAngel1994 Wow! I hope they'll be alright. I also like L's makeover.

Ouch, those had to hurt.

I think I have to read back to some of your previous posts to catch up. I have to see how Don is related to Perseus and all that, but wow this is getting exciting.

@Becka28 What a beautiful and sassy wedding but I keep being distracted by those dead cowplants. :D

@Daephene I really do enjoy your stories! Athena and Geeta look sweet together, though I must admit it's unexpected since Geeta seems to give off that traditional Hindu vibe.

-

So, it's been a couple of days. I'm hesitant to touch and play the legacy save so much because according to the legacy challenge site, new rules are incoming. I want to wait and see what they could be and if I can apply them, but I can't just stay away, you know? So have a very mini update full of mundane non-dramatic stuff.

4CSmreL.png
    As soon as Dino moved in and all the paperwork was signed, I got him to working on his aspiration right away and a job as a painter. He starts on Monday.

IES8k2t.png
    Luise is along her third trimester. The child will be born in winter. Meanwhile she is busy being a doting mother and indulging her daughter, but worry crosses her mind every so often. 'Renata has inherited these purple eyes rather than Dino's or my original blue ones. I hope she won't inherit anything else other than this house.' Luise worried about it every so often, though she hid it well. 'Clement has light magic, spellcasters have the four schools, mermaids, vampires, and Joanna have dark magic...but for us...this girl and the child within me...what did they mean by a destructive force of nature?'

spcScKM.png
    Parenting is hard, and Dino is still adjusting. They actually had a small disagreement about it, because Luise was adamant how it was traditional for the man to sleep closer to the door, while Dino just wanted to sleep period. He eventually gave in.

Anyway, I decided to give Dino a wardrobe update, seeing as he's finally an adult and all. Can't be a philandering creative "student of life" (a.k.a. an unemployed bum who never grew past college) forever.

Zlj3LCv.png
    I wanted to give him the look of a mature man with that Mediterranean charm and Italian stylishness, so he grew a 5 o' clock shadow, got rid of the earrings, and also his everyday outfit kept some floral prints in honor of his origin as an RG premade, while struggling to make sure he doesn't end up looking like, pardon my language, a "gay martini-sipping Latino grampa from Miami." It was very hard as a lot of clothes looked incredibly tacky after a few minutes of him wearing them. I think blue suits him, and complements Luise's own outfit as well as the colors of the family estate.

fWt0OT4.png
    Summer look.

IdIMkOA.png
    What's the Italian counterpart to describe a very dapper looking man? Dino in his new winter look. I was tempted to let him keep the jeans with plaid jacket since that's how he and Luise met (and also thanks to Mayor Whiskers who I still can't find and fear may be dead), but decided against it.
  • Options
    Shay2020Shay2020 Posts: 2 New Member
    I dont have pictures because I play on console...but my sims story so luke was married to Alicia when they got together she already had a daughter named elise her dad ran off as soon as Alicia fell pregnant...luke and alicia lived in a small apartment in the great city of San myshino and they had a lovely life although luke has always been a flirt but that's what she liked, alicia fell pregnant again and living in a 2 bedroom apartment with a toddler and another baby on the way wasn't going to work, before they could move alicia gave birth but to her surprise she had TWINS!! the apartment was well overcrowded and luke had some saving so he bought a lovely 3 bedroom house with a conservatory a large garden with a huge ball a basketball court and a hot tub on the decking lots of flowers blooming it was great. Life was brilliant for this amazing family although things got tough with looking after twins and a toddler and luke still had to work. Things were getting to much for luke he had to provide for his family, he has stress at work he is trying to bring up he's two daughters Skye and latasha aswell as elise who isn't even his, the downside to this is luke and Alicia's house is right next to the Queen Mary pub. Luke started to find himself in the pub every single night he wasn't helping with the kids before he knew it elise was out of diapers and off to school he missed out on so much, sometimes luke would be out for hours and didn't come home until 7AM, likes habit of being in the pub was getting too much he was missing work and he got fired. One day he was talking to a nice girl called sabrina and luke can never forgive himself but luke and sabrina went up stairs to the flat above the pub and they Woohoo'd...yes he cheated on his beloved. Luke felt guilty and didn't go back to the pub for a few days when he was at home to hide the guilt all he did was woohoo with Alicia, he didn't want alicia to find out it would ruin his life he also never told her he lost his job of she should ask he has taken a few days off. Sabrina kept texting luke and luke couldn't help himself he went to sabrinas and stayed for a whole week he went home to alicia and couldn't explain himself theyre relationship was on the edge the following day luke was in the pub again and sabrina walked in to tell him she was pregnant!! Luke always said no matter what he would never abandon any of he's kids he would have to live two lives sabrina went home she couldn't stay, luke was talking to the owner of the pub Angie who was a shoulder to cry on but luke just kept drinking and drinking and he slept with Angie...yes he's done it again!! Luke went home and slept on the couch the next day Alicia told luke she was pregnant...OMG...what is he going to do!! Luke went for a swim that day and he just kept swimming and swimming until he couldn't swim no more he didn't eat or drink he showered and slept the rest of the day and night...a few days passed and he couldn't get his head together he was having two more children with two different women and one of which his wife doesn't know about...a week had passed and luke went to talk to angie about it..uh oh!...luke swore this wouldn't happen with angie or anyone ever again he loves Alice...as luke arrived to the pub to talk to angie, angie told him she was also pregnant...WTFFFF...this has got crazy luke has got 3 women pregnant...likes drinking got out of hand and alicia didn't know why all she could do was invite hes father Sebastian to stay for a while...luke opened up to hea father and told him he had got 2 other women pregnant and alicia is also pregnant he didn't know what to do..sebastian said you go out for the day and I will take care of it..luke went to the pub this day but he was eating with sabrina he wasn't drinking..sebastian was telling alicia everything he told her how luke does not love her and he has been seeing other people and he has 2 other people having hes children...alicia was vulnerable and she kissed sebastian and then they Woohoo'd...yes you got it, she's slept with his father whilst pregnant with his child. Luke returned early that day and he walked into his bedroom to find hes wife and he's father at it, luke couldn't take much more, they argued all 3 of them, and luke divorced alicia and he kicked her out of the house but skye and latasha was to stay, alicia left with elise and went to live with her best friend David, luke and he's father sebastian kept arguing and due to sebastians age he died during the heated rage...a few days later luke decided to talk to angie and sabrina he had it all figured out he and sabrina got together and angie was okay to to still have hes baby and they would all be friend after all it was a one night stand a baby wasn't the intention sabrina and angie moved in with luke and they was living a great life sabrina had given birth to a baby boy called Luke Jr, luke come to learn Alicia had also given birth he went to davids to see the baby to find out alicia is now married to David. Luke took hes baby daughter away from alicia and went back home....

I haven't finished the story yet let me hear your comments what you think should be the end to this story? Also what are your thoughts on luke is he a nice guy or an a**hole?
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

Ugh... I haven't played Sims 4 in a while... I haven't felt inspired to play, plus I'm busy with work (I wish I could quarantine myself...) and studying for entrance exams. But even though I haven't been playing Sims, I did draw Penny Pizzazz from City Living because I didn't know what else to draw :'''D

AjQznY4.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    The news spread all over Brindleton Bay and other neighborhoods nearby. Erik was often on the covers of teen magazines like Sim and Sim Trends. Aaron couldn't go anywhere without seeing Erik's mug staring back at him. Sometimes, the checkout clerk would give him a double-take. "No, I'm not Erik Cantrell. I'm his older brother, Aaron." He would say, swiping his debit card through the machine and then hastily gathering up his purchase to leave.
    Every now and again Joey and Aaron would head on down to the Orchid A-Go-Go Lounge to relax. Joey was working very hard at finishing up, essentially two years of high school work, his present Junior year and his Senior year. Brianna was working triple time. Tamela, too. The brothers were seated at a table when the oddest thing occurred. While the articles and the news bits over the radio confirmed how well Erik was doing, this was when it sunk in. Looking up, Thorne Bailey walked up to them.
    "Hey, your Erik's brothers, aren't you."
    3qmOLYX.jpg
    "Yeah, I'm Joe and that's Aaron." His oldest brother seemed a bit dumb-struck.
    "Nice to meet you two. You must be really proud of him. He's burning it up overseas. They love him."
    "Yeah, I can hardly wait to see him."
    "I'm wondering just how big his hat size is, now," Aaron said.
    4R20bqV.jpg

Just before Erik got home, Joey had a birthday. As usual the family planned a nice celebration. The dining room was decorated with balloon lamps and some crepe paper swags over the fireplace. Louise baked a hamburger cake, since Joey had a penchant for eating burgers. All was set. She lit the candles and then it was up to Joey to blow them out.
    wP4hpYz.jpg
    Aaron was quick to celebrate.
    lXukMeS.jpg
    Brianna sung an interesting yet very heartfelt twist on the old classic. "Happy birthday to you. You live in a zoo, you look like a mon--key. And you smell like…" She stopped when their mother walked into the room.
    GF8d4hB.jpg

The very next week Erik arrived home again. The family was there at the airport to greet him, plus a ton of Sims and Paparazzi. Cameras flashed, blinding those who made the mistake of looking right in their direction. Chaos reigned. The family noticed that Erik was actually escorted down the plane by some burly looking Sims. His agent was really on top of things. Everywhere they looked it was a sea of Sims. The next few days were very busy. Erik, understandably exhausted, had committments to keep.
    8JPJ9C7.jpg
    He was very happy to see Tamela and attempted to take her out to the Old Oak Place for some pizza and a nice chat. He just wanted to spend time with her. He was good about writing while he was away, but sometimes her letters got lost in the bags upon bags of fan mail he received. Sadly, a quiet meal out wasn't to be. The place was full of fans, and Paparazzi, such as he'd only experienced while on tour. Getting up from the table, Erik gently pulled Tamela through the kitchen doors of the restaurant and into a corner.
    "I missed you so much."
    "I missed you, too. Did you finally get my letters?"
    "Some of them. I'll probably come across them in time. I've been trying to answer as many fan letters as I can."
    "I'd be happy to help you sort through them, if you like."
    "Thanks, Babe, I may take you up on that. This is all so overwhelming," he said through yet another yawn. Jet-lag. He finally understood what that was.
    Rfx1ryW.jpg

Erik's cell went off and he pulled it out of his pocket. "This is he. What? Could you please repeat that?" Erik waited. "What? I've made it. Okay, I'll be there. Thanks! You're the best. I really mean that. You saw what was coming and you made it happen!"
    slY7ob9.jpg

"Come on, come on, everybody. It's getting late." Erik ushered his family out of the front door. Off they headed for the Starlight Accolade Walk of Fame. Erik was shaking he was so excited. In a fog he could hardly believe it was happening. His album just went Platinum and his seven singles were in the first seven places on the Hit Beat.
    Joey played his violin to help quell the anticipation they all felt. There certainly was an energy in the air. He could see Erik was all but biting his nails. A very bad habit.
    Qksvbsw.jpg

As tired as he was Erik was overcome with emotion.
    hNrjoB0.jpg
    Finally, it was time as the fans crowded around. One fan wanted very much to make himself a part of this moment.
    Erik just worked around him. He was grateful to all of his fans. Knowing that without them, he would be nothing.
    EXWMJY3.jpg
    At last, Erik was able to realize his lifelong dream. He was a legitimate Global Superstar.
    RbJlCXe.jpg

Until next time, happy Simming …
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @Shay2020 If it’s PS4, just press down the share button on your controller for around two to three seconds or so. After that go to Library and beside that their should be “Capture Gallery” and you’ll find your shots there. If it’s Xbox I don’t know.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update of Legacy 2.0 Fallon Generation 4

There are now 12 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in my city. My husband is now working from home. We're still going to get paid like normal. We're just thankful my husband works for such a good company.

UWipjLa.png?1

Michael tried to repair the tub with magic and managed to set it on fire.

It was fine. The fire got put out. Everyone was fine.

c8HTCy9.png?1

The oldest twins had their birthdays from teen to young adult.

KAWojgb.png?1

This is Cristal.

2zm0eBv.png?1

ET7bapD.png?1

This is Sam.

They were both moved out.

h9xwrGO.png?1

Steven also had a birthday to young adult from teen.

IsR6qby.png?1

He'll be moved out soon.

RWDB5no.png?1

The youngest had a birthday from child to teen.

tjLQ7MO.png?1

I really like how he came out <3 I think he's really attractive.

rCLj13S.png?2

Michael's got a cauldron in the basement. He's been practicing magic and potions.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Shay2020Shay2020 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Dust_Bunny2010;c-17435695"]@Shay2020 If it’s PS4, just press down the share button on your controller for around two to three seconds or so. After that go to Library and beside that their should be “Capture Gallery” and you’ll find your shots there. If it’s Xbox I don’t know.[/quote]

Oh okay om on xbox but ill try the same thing
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 2020
    @GalacticGal I have something of a love for them, it's a different sort of amusing the way the kids would go through their mother to talk to him about anything with their meetings. I suppose he was lucky they let him go. It was good that Tamela didn't want to be selfish and get in the way of that.

@AlwaysAsking the next Bob and Don update.

Now this is part 12 but they sort of flow more closely so this is also part 2 continuing from 11 on page 638 look at me getting closer with updates.

Now first I was rotating around a bit so the random bits first.
    uiOdloc.png
    I thought on their screen he looked different this is Brant I must remind myself of that I love them and they were part of one of my older legacies but in that one I changed their names. Anyways he's never been pregnant and faithful every time I get mccc it keeps them together but lets Brant cheat with someone usually Catarina, he seems happy at least.
    NexPy20.png
    Which meant I needed to give them a make over and add them to play in some way..aren't they cute?

Tiny bit with them, part of me wants to give them a different dog, they had a different Rose and Teddy in my family and the fam is incomplete.
    ORRApMd.png
    Brent had something of a bad day at work he's just tired of it but knows he can't just quit they need the money, and he's really not sure what else he would be doing. Usually seeing Brant made it better but he just wasn't having it, even being at home with a storm outside wasn't doing anything for his mood which it normally did that meant his workout-addicted husband would stay with him. Today it wasn't working.

"Don't make that face." Brant said gently.

"I like this face." playing stubborn I guess.
    aptj5HL.png
    "Better with a smile baby."

Much.

Trouble with the Jangs
    QBgQ8Io.png

I saw that Baako was missing from the family I thought he died from something cause I couldn't find him anywhere but he was alive, I guess he needed to find himself before he rejoined his family. Anaya is not so sure she wants him back at all after he just abandoned their daughter but she will make the most of it because their child is so young.

"I hope you found what you were looking for Baako."

"I might have...so can I come in."

"If you're staying."

He only nodded he wasn't sure he wanted to for good, he thought he would be happy seeing them but he simply wasn't, not yet.
    EgTP73H.png
    I found that Lilith married Vlad again and thought...makeovers she had left her brother behind but Vlad is trying the whole 'be kind to others' thing since marrying Lilith and told her Caleb was welcome to come along. He accepted, afraid to spend one more night alone in that house he hated he had no one else without her and when she left saying how thrilled she was to have pulled the lonesome vampire out of hiding he realized he didn't know how to change that.
    UGAZrkx.png
    What happened to him? When had he slipped into this nonexistence, where he didn't care because it didn't feel right, was this just more space to feel alone?
    9DbmFzy.png
    Vlad just hopes it'll be the right choice.

Their dark forms if anyone was curious.
    85Eizkm.png
    bP8DWbz.png
    Gb1kcH6.png
    2IPCTQ5.png

Now again...what you came for.

Hanson gave them time to get cleaned up and left some cash for Iggy though he knew he didn't mind helping out he was such a good kid different than his own son. He could appreciate Bob's parenting skills and thought highly of him even if he wasn't as open with him. When they arrived they were lead to his table for his reservation.

"So before we order there was something I wanted to ask."

"....we haven't picked out anything for the wedding..." Don said quickly.

"Oh? Why not?"

"We thought you'd like to help?" he tried as Hanson gave Bob a look expecting him to argue though as he nodded in response he grew delighted.

"Well now Donald, you can't be waiting for me with my schedule though I'm honored to be included."

Bob couldn't help but feel some of the tension was gone after he was curious about their relationship he couldn't say he saw them spend much time together he seemed to avoid his father when he was with Bob and if Hanson was around normally he was between them. He wondered if Don was being over-protective or if he had reason for his behavior. Bob could ask but Don just changed the subject.
    Dinner with dad
    fX3KDPU.png
    Don excused himself to go to the bathroom and Hanson focused on Bob.

"So Robertson, I hear many favorable things about your stepchildren."

"...From Ig....Ignacio?" he asked slowly.

Hanson nodded.

"I was wondering if we would meet them as well?"

"I'd have to ask Liz about that."

"Oh of course you know I've always wanted a large family it would be nice to see how you all get along I understand she is married?"

Bob noddded slowly.

"Do you not get along with him?"

"I do I just...er..."

"You don't want to think about it, because you still love her."

Bob froze wondering why Don was taking so long and if something was about to blow up, though hearing Hanson chuckle as he patted his hand he shook his head.

"It's alright son, though I'm curious what you think of Donald."

"He's taken care of my kids they adore him and yourself they get to be happy with all the things I couldn't provide it's allowed me to think of myself for a moment without feeling so selfish....and I love him, he's practically become another piece of my whole world." and Bob was fairly certain it shouldn't be so easy to admit to his father when he couldn't tell Don to his face though Hanson smiled widely all the same.

"I'm pleased to hear that."

"And you're not...angry, about my ex then?" he asked carefully surprised Hanson shook his head offering a caring smile.

"Not at all, I was in much the same situation..." he paused seeing Don was coming back and winked.

"Don't tell Donald but I'll give you the details later, it gets easier before it gets better." he said in a very gentle un-Hanson like manner.
    VRSuQAr.png
    "Donald you won't believe he's never tried the experimental menu and you call yourself a chef, we must right that immediately."

Don smiled slightly he was nervous and just glad that he could leave them alone for a moment and things were fine, Bob smiled but chose not to disobey Hanson. He wondered if it had something to do with why Don was the way he was, Hanson didn't seem so bad but then he knew better than to be blindly naive with someone and their nature.
    gn7gHIo.png
    They happily enjoy their meal chatting freely and I noticed that they took Billie out, maybe to celebrate Baako's return...hmmm
    LTcRxVd.png

As they finished Hanson decided he stayed out long enough

"I have no doubt in my mind you're perfect for my son, that's all I cared to see, I will relieve Ignacio of his baby sitting duties and see you both when you get home. Good evening Donald, Robertson." Don nodded he had kept his place off to the side after a careful nudge from his father to pay the bill with the card he gave him. He wondered what they spoke about.

He just knew if he interrupted there might actually be a poor end to the night. Mostly with himself and his father he knew that Hanson wouldn't do anything to them if he thought they were in danger just being around him he wouldn't have brought them in the house no matter how much he wanted to help Bob. He just couldn't shake his nerves, his shrink said he blocked some stuff out....simply put he didn't know for sure why he was so afraid of his father he just wanted things to work out for all of them.

"Lets go to the park." he suggested.
    tkDt07E.png
    "So that wasn't so bad was it?" Don asked.

"Not at all."

Don took the chance to get a bit closer satisfied Bob was good with it.
    bnZq1N5.png

"What did you guys talk about?" he finally asked.

"He wanted to know about meeting Liz and the kids..maybe Kendrick too."

"Would they agree to that?"

"Maybe."

"Would you be okay with it?"

"I don't see why not, I can't pretend I don't miss them....though I don't really have much to say about Kendrick yet he's not a bad guy...not really." he said slowly maybe doubting it himself just for jealousy's sake.

Don chuckled.

"Might be nice then, like you know...actually dating me?"

"Is that you asking me out?"

"Could be, unless you're gonna say no."

"No, I'm not going to say no."

That, put Lothario over the moon and he had Bob up in a second.
    QFW9Ugy.png
    Perhaps catching Bob by surprise.
    9XtoHSu.png
    Only a little though <3

"I love you." Don said quietly and he knew it to be truer now than ever, he didn't have to hear it back he could wait.

Bob showed plenty the words could come another time.

Cwf0ShJ.png
    Hanson is Charismatic I guess...even Sammi has a smile for him....<3

A day out and maybe new friends?
    jzvE6Zy.png
    Even Iggy has bad days..
    f2uPSW2.png
    Bob took Sammi to the Vet with Don's blessing to get her spayed she was miserable but they weren't going to have room for puppies anytime soon he figured it would make her feel better. While waiting he heard someone trying to get his attention.

"Sorry am I in the way?" Bob asked.

"Not a bit, I just wanted to say you have a lovely dog, I always wanted a retriever just never thought I'd get a house big enough while I was young, live an learn? I guess" Bob smiled.

"Thanks but she's not mine, that is.....she's my boyfriend's dog he's baby sitting while I get some air thought I'd help."

Brent beamed.

"Oh! You've just become my new favorite we never see any other couples like us around at least not with pets and who has time for tired clubs anymore, I'm Brent, my husband Brant is at home expecting so I guess he's 'babysitting' too." Bob laughed and shook his hand as he introduced himself.(yes you know I have other guys together but let the man be dramatic hehe)

"Nice to meet you."

"likewise, so how many little ones do you and your boyfriend have?"

"Well none really, they are from a previous relationship but they adore him, my youngest have started talking a little and they call him daddy."

"So he just scooped your whole crew up, what a keeper, I'd love you guys to meet my husband maybe when the baby comes we could have a little play date they won't be too old for a toddler by then will they?"

Bob shook his head and gave him his number he was so used to being wrapped in himself when he wasn't distracted he really wondered when he learned to talk to anyone just cause they were nice. It might be nice to have some new friends around especially with family on the brain.
    They parted ways as Sammi finished up and Brent warned him not to forget to call.
    SjuZYN6.png
    He didn't realize the knots in his stomach until he was back home....yes Willow Creek was still very much home for him...even Sammi looks happy to see him happy...though she did run off perhaps to chase a squirrel so there's that. He knocked but the door was unlocked, he pushed the door open a bit not wanting to step inside when they didn't know he was here.
    Dq9LOvD.png

"And make sure you lock the front door!" Eliza called from upstairs.

"They already left Liz!" he answered.

"Oh Bobby! here I come, come in." he tried not to be too happy she seemed happy to hear from him, though the nerves were setting in...how did he talk to Brent again?

"Bobby, I almost didn't recognize you, it's a whole new Pancake!"

He chuckled, feeling much more at ease after a hug, he'd almost forgotten his anxiety from the night before.

"Nice to see you too Liz, kids keep forgetting to lock the door?"
    JopeW9m.png
    She sighed.

"They sleep in and when the alarm in my room goes off, chaos" (they weren't gone yet and were actually running out to disappear for school when we got there...lol)

He shook his head, amused.

"At least they are doing well." he said.

"Yeah, speaking of, how's Iggy?" she asked, it wasn't like they never spoke but being long distance it wasn't enough for her liking.

"Good, he's doing well in school and I know he misses you maybe he can come visit on the weekend."

"Now you know you don't have to ask for him, I assume you're coming?"

"Well I'd drop him off."

"Don't be silly, we're friends aren't we?"

He smiled warmly.

"That we are." he said softly.

"So what brings you by?"

"I was hoping we could go grab a coffee or something...I kind of need to vent."

"Aren't you dating Don?"

"....You've spoken to Iggy recently haven't you?"

"Just a few text messages he always seems so busy or maybe he's just too cool for his mother now who knows." Bob laughed, he highly doubted that.

"Well then yeah I am....I just...." he trailed off losing his momentum.
    tEXARel.png
    "You're doing it again." she said in a sing-songy fashion.

"Doing what?"

"Making yourself crazy." she teased.

"I am not, it's not like Kendrick can't come or anything I just." she laughed.

"I'll tell him I'm going."
    Sf4vUwD.png
    "Really?"

She nodded and turned to go upstairs, as much as she wanted to carefully remind him he should let Don closer and talk to him she knew better, Bob wasn't always happy even at the best times of their lives sometimes she wondered when he fell for her. He always needed time to really be himself even when he could have a list of what he'd freely share there was a boatload more you didn't see if he didn't want you to. She worried about him more now than she ever had which again made her feel a little bad remembering his state during their last deep conversation.
    4kcLTNE.png
    He's already conflicted on what he'll tell her...probably everything she's more of a support than he really wants to admit...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand to be continued.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Indeed, Cole & Leia will be buzy with 5 children in the house.

Jamie Behr Le Chien
    Student

49566489936_182ca1fc3c_c.jpg
    Started on my term paper today.
    49566489911_e7ed684903_c.jpg
    I like that students get free meals at campus.
    49566722267_d462b59230_c.jpg
    This is the presentation I’m working on.
    49566489816_528e8fd230_c.jpg
    A girl named Ida Pizzazz Hunter came to visit me. She is the daughter of my cousin Amanda Pizzazz Hunter.
    49566489731_856dc9e74a_c.jpg
    Went on a date with Eric tonight.
    49566489651_56a283995c_c.jpg
    We want to spend as much time as possible together.
    49566489616_ba8f1c425c_c.jpg
    Eric just proposed. Of course I said yes.
    49565988098_368fd71c7d_c.jpg
    I introduced my fiancé Eric Lewis to my brother Daniel Vera Le Chien.
    49566722042_b065ddeb8d_c.jpg
    Workout before I try on weddingdresses.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @RedDestiny92 Growing up, my Mom used to convey my Dad's wishes to us kids. So, I just reversed that. Dad wasn't a big talker, but he was a very kind and loving father. He was the best. And the last Tsar of Russia used to go through his mother to have her 'soften' his father up. So, it's not without precedence. ;) Thanks for the mention.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @sarabeth2984

Okay, I've did some small correction in the details and uploaded the room. ;)

@ryttu3k Thank you. :) My last fight with the mother happened a few months ago, so I can't remember how the fight shows up.

Today nothing have happened in my game. After a week of self isolation I'm now in my spring cleaning phase. My energy, which is usually exhausted by the people and traffic around me, needs some valve. Even when I love to be at home all the time, 24/7 for a week now is going to be nerve-wrecking. My town (3,6 mio citizen) has a around 1425 cases with now 3 death. The city is really quiet after the contact ban for more than two people. Many people demand a full curfew, but the people of my town (me included) love their freedom and most of them accept and hold the contact ban. Hopefully it will help.

Stay healthy. :)
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I've gotten a few of my longer comments done!

I haven't replied to any new comments yet though.

But I have to go make dinner.

@Daephene

Soooo. Happy birthday! 🍰 I think I'm only 3 days late - oops 😯

Anyway, it was great to see Athena again! She and Geeta are still looking happy together! One of her daughters suggested that they would get along, right? I can't remember for sure.

Anyway, she's pretty busy, trying to see all those grandchildren 🥰

Adam is lucky, he gets Grandma every day! He aged up so nice looking! Wow. Nice that they have a yard now 😊 Him sitting by Yuki was funny, lol.

How did you get so many toddlers to one place? Anyway, super cute!

The teens look great in their pictures 🤗 What a nice educational outing.

I love the kids one too. The puppet shows are fun. I have the same issue with seating. She was being very patient to sit and watch 2 of them though, lol

The Summer's End holiday looks fun. Kind of like Labor day. Did you make it up? Lmao at "No one got cramps"

I know you said where your retirement village was when you put it up, but can you just tell me again if it's not the landlocked one? I think I remember it being on the ocean. If it's not on that landlocked one, what do you have there? It seems too boring to have a residence there, and you said you have community lots on that side.

Is the only beach you have the clothing optional one? 😂 Lol, kidding, I know you said the "park" where you took the toddlers is actually on a beach lot. But, my question is, do you have 1 real(clothing optional) beach and 1 park/beach and one museum/beach and one art center/beach or is there another normal beach? The normal beaches seem so boring to me 😄

And when I read the name "ship wreck cove" I figured it was the lot with the ship wreck, until you reminded me that Lily is there.

One more question, lol. Where did you get ghosts for your haunted campsite, and do they show up in other areas of the game?

I can't wait to see Maximilian grow up and get married! Is anyone picked for Charlotte and Bo?

@Koteyka

Oh, so cute! I do that once in a while, age down adults, mostly just to see what their kids would look like 😄

Tony is absolutely adorable ❤️. And it's fun to see him as a toddlers, because obviously I know how he looks as an adult.

It's sad to read more about his terrible childhood. I guess it's good that he went the route he went, becoming a "seen but not heard" child. So many kids in those situations develop Oppositional Defiance Disorder, and continue acting out, because even though it's negative attention, it's the only attention they get. 😔

And even though the clothes are boring and sometimes uncomfortable, he still manages to look adorable in them. Gee, I wish he'd had a doting grandma that cared about him.

His AR counterpart sure has it made though! He'd be great with the charmer trait!

And of course Iron Man would be his favorite sweatshirt 😂

Every outfit has such a cute twist to it! The little slippers! The cuffed pants, the t-shirts with adorable sayings or designs. And that sweater is the most darling thing!

If you run out of folks to age down, or want to do even more you could have them tell us a story about something fun they did while they are a toddler, and write it in toddler terms! Lol

I think it would have to be AR Tony that would tell his 🤔

Anyway, I sure hope your computer can get working again! In the meantime, is there someplace you can transfer things to? Just in case it gets worse instead of better?

@Tixyen

Oh boy! It's good to see the Stones again! And what a cute idea. Rainbow's point of view!

You really hear what everyone is up to when she explains the desks in the study room. This was such a creative way to give us all the knowledge of the household's members 😊

It sounds like things are still hard, but definitely getting better.

It's sweet that Matt and Angel will help take care of Rainbow once Mckenna gets an outside job - well, a go away to work job. Lol

It's wonderful to hear about the games Lili plays with her. They are cute! And I didn't know kids could read toddler books either! Cool

I hope Lilith doesn't need the silly book because she's sad 😔

@cody6268

I looked around and found this. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do it, there’s a lot of stuff that I don’t understand, but perhaps you will! And it probably explains why your sim became the gym trainer! https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/15942063/#Comment_15942063
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Halfway thru univesity. Far less bugs this time. Will post soon...!

I can say this much: I have a plan for Alejandra this time; she'll stay in downtown Strangerville and will befriend the Mother (good way of becoming immortal without cheating... or "cheating" (using the potion of youth).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member

@AlwaysAsking , I forgot yesterday, but thanks for using my Ted and Tessa, it is so lovely to see them at someone else's game <3
    @ryttu3k , hihii, yes she has :) I loved the patio of your BB house <3 (at another pic threat )
    @RedDestiny92 , I like a lot of the dark forms you did, I am not good at that, I usually leave them as game makes them.. even with bunny slippers, lol.
    @GalacticGal , whoopsie, I see now I gave Erik wrong glasses, or right glasses but different color, well at my game he has to tolerate light blue ones now :D

Second update about Tessa and the gang. Featuring mostly Malcolm and Sofia. I was originally going to fit Hugo's wedding to this one too, but it was way too long. I'll do third update about that and about where they live after the house.

7myWsgm.jpg
    HrVRBUO.jpg
    It really started raining.
    dbGifew.jpg
    dAjssJp.jpg
    But who cares, you can be inside!

UFCi7uo.jpg
    Malcolm and again a mysteryhug.

Afzg7Fw.jpg
    Bedtime story.

AQOk2we.jpg
    sgDmrcq.jpg
    Hugo was superhappy about the baby news!! <3

KfAYPxE.jpg
    Kj7HSiX.jpg
    Rain ended, and while Malcolm and Sofia had some sweet moments, it looked like Geoffrey, Ted and that one islander had "how fast can you snorkle"-competition.. :D

CF28dmR.jpg
    At the morning of the wedding.
    Malcolm: "Comon, it will be fine!"
    Sofia: "They are my parents , but I don't want them to ruin my wedding!"
    rGueSZ7.jpg
    Sofia's and Malcolm's wedding.
    XEpPAST.jpg
    Beautiful and nervous.

FJpcwcl.jpg
    GsTLsig.jpg
    Ha-haa, Darling!

i6MmnKE.jpg
    Hugo was doing the catering, I have some bad news for him, but lets wait till the cake is done :)

eFLMOad.jpg
    Björn was at pretty good mood (he also is a fan of Ted now, still hates his ex-wife after ALL these years!), Clara had now shown up yet.

3OAs7xc.jpg
    Malcolm: "I am scared.."
    Wolfgang: "Hey, if I can do it, so can you! It will be fine."
    Malcolm: "Heh, well.. true, I think."

sBe8q2A.jpg
    Tessa: "Thank you for that, he is pretty nervous."
    Aaaand Wilma got loose. (She really runs fast, I have troubles with camera not beeing fast enough!)

qbthrvC.jpg
    Aww, she went to give aunt Sofia a hug.
    Wilma: "You look like a princess!"

0fZ3P99.jpg
    Okay Hugo, thanks for the cake! Now you have to be bartender, the one we ordered DID NOT SHOW UP!
    Hugo: "Great... I miss the whole wedding.."

ltaI5oa.jpg
    Happy couple. But some of the guests are making me pull my hair off!

bnDrc5w.jpg
    Darling, you should be glad to be even invited!!!

6MdZD5e.jpg
    kvevBsL.jpg
    NOT to mention this couple.. or ex couple.. please, years has passed by!

rGueSZ7.jpg
    OeSf2S6.jpg
    <3<3<3<3<3<3

QJt3a7w.jpg
    Nancy showed up late -.-

R7jj6ys.jpg
    yqc7Mrz.jpg
    Finally Sofia managed to get to her mom when her dad was not in the same room!

jvyKwwZ.jpg
    5LugR5D.jpg
    Ironic is that first time Björn had a smile on his face was when he was watching Ted (!!!!) and Wilma playing :D

P8hYgdN.jpg
    This trio was talking a lot about vacuum cleaners (Victor is invited cause he is married to Clara)

iU29rKn.jpg
    Little hugbugger! She has more contacts at her relationship panel than anyone else in the house!!!

KbgCaTf.jpg
    To make Hugo's work easier, Tessa decided to cook.

ClaQXZi.jpg
    Nononoo.. fast someone to talk to Björn.. no fights at this wedding!

P5TU3Ow.jpg
    tc57IBA.jpg
    bJKag3h.jpg
    Looked like the fish meals she cooked were in need! It was cute that Wolfgang first took a plate for Wilma, then for himself.

wNn2D6K.jpg
    OH!!!! Our bartender finally arrived!!!!!!!! DUH!

UaFwBha.jpg
    Sofia: "Hey, our staff arrived! "
    Don: "Sorry mam, I had.. other things."

4jYhXmA.jpg
    Poor Hugo, I simply needed someone to make Clara out of Björns back! :D

zVs646X.jpg
    Things at this table were not any better, thanks to Darling.

qTfEQoj.jpg
    eOk9Vji.jpg
    Yep, Ted did clean every single thing in that lot, LOL.

aJDzx6z.jpg
    After cooking 4 meals Tessa finally had some time to spend with her husband <3

tgZx89u.jpg
    After the wedding, Sofia hugged Tessa (They aren't even that good friends, but I like to think she thanked her for all the cooking at the wedding :)

Lfoz0QE.jpg
    Sofia: "Wilma, you are too small to kick it now, but you can soon enough!"
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - When I was taking a break on the main legacy, I was trying out this challenge called Ancient Bloodline. Will be making a thread soon.
    You can love Logan or not, but he's just too much.

@Dust-Bunny2010 - L.'s previous look was alright, but I was pretty bummed out she didn't like look how she was in the trailer.
    As for Perseus, he's the great-great-great-grandson of Don. Hope that helps.

@PeculiarPlumbob - That drawing of Penny looks amazing! :D
    "It's nice to see all these familiar faces," Atlas said. "Too bad it's going to be the last time we got to see each other."
    "Atlas, what have you done?! Why are you doing this?!" Dylan yelled.
    SR6Bfnc.png
    G46w5M5.png

"I'm doing both the world and the Magic Realm a favor, by getting rid of all these vampires," Atlas explained. "Unfortunately, my kind - the spellcasters - decided to procreate with them, so they too are to be taken out. Starting with all of you."
    With that, Atlas shocked both the Vatore siblings, which frightened Autumn and angered Don.
    B3fyZ86.png
    lJmeNLh.png
    P26MS7v.png

They got into a brawl, and Atlas was down on the count and got up, laughing.
    "You think this is easy to defeat me? Nice try," Atlas laughed and did the unthinkable.
    PcHZjE5.png
    3QtlYri.png
    ednnxvl.png
    pOZjoP8.png

"GRANDPA!!!!"
    "DON!!!"
    le4jSnf.png
    qkXHaQ1.png

Andromeda was enraged at Trinity to take control of her son and kill off his family.
    Mother vs. Son under control of her grandmother.
    GseC0YU.png
    CLyjzX9.png

The Red Blood Moon has finally arrived.
    2fhrRbV.png

Atlas felt power surging through his body and used enough to defeat his mother, knocking her out with electric shock.
    "We're too late."
    mfCMGcL.png
    m1YO0sr.png

Vladislaus snuck up behind Atlas and pounced on him...
    fIfd2xx.png

...only to get himself killed.
    Q7yZe25.png

"This ends now, Trinity!" Morgyn yelled and threw a punch at Atlas, but missed when Atlas ducked down and punched him in the stomach.
    yd13A4r.png

Morgyn then felt excruciating pain and fell on his knees, clutching his stomach, as Simeon held him while L. fought against Atlas, enraged at him for hurting her friend.
    Simeon noticed blood dripping down his pants and went pale. Oh no...
    lQpnDpj.png
    UUVFDqM.png

Atlas took down L. and stopped Simeon, who was trying to sneak attack on him for hurting both his wife and friend.
    hebZPhO.png
    zmeEXar.png

Atlas was about to end Morgyn if it wasn't for Lilith's intervene...
    CLNQCpq.png
    xiEHifa.png

...but that didn't stop Atlas, and both she and Morgyn got shocked.
    Atlas turned toward Caleb and smiled. "Your husband's waiting for you on the other side."
    FLrnTHH.png
    GCjytQK.png

While he was distracted, he wasn't aware of his husband, and they got into a fight. It didn't end well.
    UOpWjl4.png
    pPYB1wF.png
    FFnbJxY.png

Before Atlas could finish off Dylan, he felt a kick on his leg and looked down to see Autumn.
    Autumn yelled at Trinity to leave her family and friends alone, but was mocked and was knocked out by a slap.
    1keWQWB.png
    bwdquo9.png
    kLzWwXO.png

Matthew stepped up to take on Atlas, only to get set on fire and ended up in the same fate like his father.
    AoNoLdZ.png
    Qu36eBH.png

"Anybody else has a death wish?"
    Suddenly, Atlas got shocked and was knocked out.
    "That will do, sweetie," a woman's voice said.
    ecOhmaR.png
    IDepdbg.png
    iDBC9TA.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Rohan Elderberry enroled in a history degree at Foxbury Institute and is studying from home (I'm hoping to avoid the late for classes issue).

I worked on his whims throughout his teenagehood and had enough points to buy the carefree trait. This now means he will not get tense around strangers and can study more as the lack of fun is now irrelevant.

He's doing two classes a week and so far it's a doddle!
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Patrick + Juniper Generation 2

EmIeawQ.png?1

So Willem grew up into a young adult. I didn't get a picture with his birthday cake :(

HyrYefF.png?1

It's Wedding time!

52Ph8Fv.png?1

zBEqJxZ.png?1

kYobeHl.png?1

Guess who I added to my game! It's Amber!

Not sure why she looks angry. Maybe because I made her pregnant with another woman's baby?

ELxXR68.png?2

@AlwaysAsking Look who I added to my game!

JVSSbvp.png?1

I made him husband to Ella the final heir of my PLL Legacy. She's in the purple dress. I also made her pregnant with his baby.

I want to use either Amber or Ella and Dash's kids as spouse for the new generation.

Amber is impregnated by the daughter of Ted and his wife, the premades that came with the Strangerville pack. I don't remember the wife's name. Ted Roswell and his wife. They had a daughter and that's who impregnated Amber.

GzBL5d7.png?1

And of course Juniper is pregnant too!

Also Juniper and Patrick are both enrolled in U Brite. Patrick is doing a distinguished Drama degree. Juniper couldn't get a distinguished degree so she's doing a normal Biology degree.

Here's their stats if you want them:

Patrick
    Geek, Materialistic, Creative
    Friend of Animals (not complete yet but close)

Juniper
    Glutton, Outgoing, Cheerful
    Freelance Botanist
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Ok! I need to get to @Ellupelluellu now! I'm so behind 😅

So... we are wrapping up the group home! I will be sorry to see it go. So many fun and funny things happened there, but it's wonderful to see how everyone is at the end 😊

Awww, Wilma actually looks like she's encouraging Wolfgang 😄 That's so cute!

Her big fight with the frying pan was epic! I thought it had her there for a minute 😳

Boy was I wrong! 😂😅 That is one messed up frying pan!

She's so cute with Malcolm 🥰

And that everyone does what she wants 😂

I loled when you mentioned Malcolm's work problems because of the time he was complaining about his co-workers getting bonuses and he doesn't, and blah blah blah, never work with your father! 😅

And I'm glad Darling is losing the fights now! Lol

Look at that! Wilma is so adorable that Babs had to hug her! She's a hug magnet! 😊 Those people who come over late at night are clearly coming over just to hug her! 😅

Wow! The double beds really sparked some interesting developments! Yay for Hugo! Good job

And Tessa and Sophia are both pregnant 😂 25% chance and new double beds. Well ... that worked!

Their last park trip is adorable ❤️ Poor Wilma though! Bumped on her bottom. Lol, Sophia looks so happy there, and Hugo is in his suit, lmao 😅

Hugh congratulations to Tessa for getting her final promotion! And goodbye to Darling! You did not live up to your name at all!! 😠

Congrats on getting Seasons too! Mistletoe! Yay!

Just one question, how did that basketball end up falling on Lilith's head? 😄

Awww, the second update! Why does Malcolm give those mystery hugs? It's so funny. Does he do it to anyone besides Wilma and Tessa? Secretly he's a big softy 😊

And wow! Morgan is pregnant now too! All three of them! Those double beds really did the trick! Lol

This wedding is delightful 😊 I love how (almost) everyone is dressed! I didn't even recognize Babs right away, I've never seen her in a big poofy dress. Lol.

It's great that Johnny is there! And he's on speaking terms with the Landgraabs now? Nice! Well at least with Malcolm. You have to decide what vacuum to buy, right? I mean, he's married now!

Who is that standing near him in a couple pictures? And later hugging Wilma? I don't recognize him.

Bjorn and Clara are so funny. All these years later. They need to work on their issues 😉

And omg! The whole deal with Hugo being the caterer and then having to be the bartender too, because the bartender didn't show up, and then he did! And it was Don! I laughed so loud it startled my son! 🤣

Anyway, Sophia was a gorgeous bride! Pregnant or not, and Malcolm was a sweetheart. The confetti and cake pictures are wonderful 😍

I'm sure Sophia was thanking Tessa for a lot of things 😊 And she's married to Malcolm now, she has to become a mystery hugger too 😅

And you're very welcome! It is so fun to use Ted and Tessa! They are amazing! (You have to watch that Tessa though! She's a wild one! 😅 )

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Thorne and Don – Chapter 28

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 29 Oh! Hi Baby!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28 In which Thorne explains

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27 In which Don explains

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25 In which a Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24 In which trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23 In which a relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22 In which a memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

This is a direct continuation of this Chapter: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893 so you should read that one first!

“And you didn’t apologize to her that day?” Thorne asked him. “Why didn’t you?”

X2GLaiN.png

“I don’t know,” Don said. “Because I was stupid, I was 20, I thought she should be ok. Honestly, I don’t know. But I do know that I planned to see her again. I never knew that as she walked away I’d never see her again.”

A3GR2Hv.png

“That sounds dangerously close to blaming her to me,” Thorne warned him. “You don’t think she should have been sad, and crying? You don’t think she should have left?”

2qv5lmN.png

“I’m not! I’m not blaming her one bit! I couldn’t. I tried, but I couldn’t,” Don exclaimed. “Even then, even at 20 years old, and stupid as hell, I couldn’t blame her. God, I never felt so guilty, or so empty. Never in my whole life. If there’s one thing in my life that I could redo, it would be that day.”

R9SpJqD.png

Thorne was looking distressed. “Why? He asked. “She was just some pretty girl that you wanted. I know about you. I checked your background after I found you. I tried to find one redeeming quality about you, but I couldn’t. All you’ve done, your whole adult life, is find ‘conquests,’ and get them in a bed with you. She wasn’t any different, and you know it.”

A0eu1rt.png

“Ok, I’m not going to argue with you Thorne,” Don said. “I’m too exhausted to argue. I know how I felt, and Mary Alice knows too. That’s why it hurt her so much, because she trusted me, she knew how much I cared about her, but I did that to her anyway. I’m a horrible person.”

8rAxRgm.png

“Yeah, you are,” Thorne agreed. “This is all pointless talk anyway. If you actually cared, you’d have answered her phone calls, you’d have called her back. Do you have any idea how much courage it took for her to do that? And then you ignored her anyway. What the hell Don? It’s disgusting,”

N02f2Mc.png

“I know,” Don said, “but I don’t think you’ll believe my answer to that. I’m not sure I should bother to tell you. I doubt you actually care. You’ve already judged and punished me. What I have to say will have little to no meaning to you.”

sfEFdZH.png

“Try me,” Thorne said.

Q7s5ECC.png

“Ok,” Don said, “But you’re going to think I’m blaming her. I’m not. I’m just telling you facts. I did call her, a few days after it happened. I was sure I could smooth it over, if I could just see her. I knew she loved me, and I was sure she’d answer my call. She didn’t. And that’s where you’ll say I’m blaming her. I’m not. She had every right to not answer, and I knew that. I hoped that if I gave her some time, she would answer. So I waited another week, and I tried again. She still didn’t answer.

7wQSs7C.png

And that’s when it hit me. I couldn’t smooth this one over. I’d hurt her too much, and that’s when I knew I loved her too. And I couldn’t get her back. I would never get her back. It hurt Thorne, it hurt so much.”

5X5FsYI.png

“Then why didn’t you answer when she called you?” Thorne said angrily. “If you loved her, and wanted her back, you’d have answered when she called!”

pwslNdg.png

“Because,” Don said. “Something else happened. One afternoon, a man and his daughter showed up at my place. I knew the daughter, I’d been with her a few weeks before I met Mary-Alice ………..

Don’s side of the tale continued again…

48n4W6O.png

“I need to talk to you,” Renaldo Rosa said. “I believe you are acquainted with my daughter Jade? She tells me that I have you to thank for the condition she's in. Tell me, did it cross your mind that you shouldn't be familiar in that way with an underage girl?”

ppFRz1b.png

“What? Wait, no! She’s not underage!” Don said. “I met her in a bar! You can’t go in a bar when you’re underage!”

“My daughter is not the one on trial here Mr. Lothario,” Renaldo snapped at him. “Are you telling me that you deny being the father?”

VY3FRj6.png

“Look,” Don said, “There’s no way – absolutely no way - that her kid is mine! I know what I did with her, and it doesn’t make a baby!”

u23yzeZ.png

“So, you admit you were with her?” Renaldo answered. “Good, that’s all I needed to hear. Please get your belongings, you’ll have to stay with us for a while.”

ojhoEDD.png

“Why? And for how long?" Don asked him. "I have rent to pay, I have things to do. You can’t just make me leave my own house. And that is Not my child! If she says it is, she’s lying! Just like she lies her way into bars! I’m not going anywhere, and you can’t force me to go.”

DKOtwBQ.png

“Really?” Renaldo said. “I am the District Attorney. There are very few police officers, court officials, or judges, who would doubt my word against yours concerning your activities with an underage girl. As for 'Why?' It's because I don't need to to run off and disappear. I repeat, please get your belongings, you’re coming with us until this mess is straightened out.”

WnlxfGV.png

“Jade!” Don yelled, “Why are you lying to your Dad? You know I’m not the father of that kid! You’re ruining my life! Tell him who the real father is! You can’t do this to me!”

Dl84WNT.png

“Maybe you don’t remember that night as well as I do,” Jade said. “You were drunk, I wasn’t. The baby is yours Don, whether you believe me or not.”

b3aYLUt.png

“This is ridiculous,” Don said. “What do you expect to happen here? Am I supposed to marry this girl? You just said she’s underage! I can’t marry her!”

vaSECau.png

“That remains to be seen,” Renaldo answered. “For now, you are coming with us until you take responsibility for the child. I cannot have my daughter and grandchild abandoned. Do you know how bad that will look for my career? Now I repeat, for the last time, please get your belongings. We are leaving now.”

fvUJD4H.png

I can’t believe this is happening! Don thought. But maybe I’m wrong? Maybe I could have gotten her pregnant? That’s not the way I remember it, but I must’ve been drunk as hell to go after that girl in the first place. Maybe it’s mine!

jds9wnj.png

But how can her dad hold this “underage” bull over my head? Don said to himself. She was in a bar! What am I supposed to do? Interrogate everyone I talk to? Demand to see their ID? If their ID can fool a bartender it’s sure gonna fool me!

lGztYtP.png

He spent the majority of his time at the Rosa’s house drinking, working out, and playing video games.

NGkZNoK.png

Renaldo tried talking to him many times, to get him to admit he was the father of the child, but Don would not admit it. She’s lying, and she knows it. Don kept thinking.

YO265Xm.png

He asked Renaldo when he could leave, over and over. He always got the same answer, “When you step up, and accept responsibility for what you’ve done,” Renaldo would say.

IiLfiFZ.png

“I’m gonna be here until the baby is born and you get a DNA test then,” Don said. “It’s not mine, and this has to be illegal too. You’re basically keeping me a prisoner here!”

Jkh74QH.png

“You are free to leave anytime you’d like to,” Renaldo replied. “But a very short time later you will be in a real jail. Jade is underage, and you are not.”

rvDhJgW.png

And Don would go and blow off more steam.

hVyUb5T.png?1

As if things weren’t bad enough, at some point while he was there, he got a call from Suzie, no, Mary-Alice, he’d remind himself. She left a message that he should call her back. What am I supposed to say? Don thought. Sorry, but I might have gotten someone pregnant. Can you wait a few months? There’s a chance I might get out of this. He didn’t see that going over well with Suzie, no, Mary-Alice, he reminded himself again.

HoUaH9Y.png

I can’t go through that with her again anyway, Don thought. I can’t hurt her again. What if I hurt her again? She needs to find a nice boy somewhere. A doctor or something. Not a loser like me, in my ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

ms8oiJf.png

She called him one more time, and once again he did not answer, and he did not call her back, and it hurt, it hurt so much, but he knew it was the right thing to do. I’m too messed up for her, he thought to himself. Look at the mess I'm in right now!

F9w7Fb6.png

Don looked at Thorne after he finished telling his story. Thorne did not look well, not well at all. “Thorne?” Don said, “What’s wrong? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m not blaming her. I’d never blame her.”

1tMVsAn.png

“No, that’s not it,” Thorne answered. “That baby wasn’t yours, was it?” Thorne asked him.

yi9Evch.png

“No, it wasn’t,” Don answered. “Jade finally told her dad the truth. It was some guy that he’d told her to stay away from, and she didn’t want her dad to be mad at her for seeing him anyway. But her dad said sorry to me, gave me a bunch of money for my rent and stuff, and told me to go home.”

6r1gO9a.png

“I’m such a hypocrite Don. I can’t stand this. I can’t hear this. I didn’t know this stuff,” Thorne said. “It’s all just worse now. Everything is worse, and I tried, I tried so hard to make all of it better. I went back over to her house……”

and Thorne’s side of the tale continued:

uyYTbKd.png

Two days after the trip to the toy store Thorne showed up again.

5Tz1jUb.png

“Good morning ladies, how are you today?”

c8FYsgo.png

“Oh! Thorne. Good morning to you too. What’s up?”

poWxuvY.png

“I was hoping you gals would like to go on another adventure with me. What do you say?”

JvQkjK0.png

“Oh… Wow! Sure. Let me get Danni dressed quick. Thank you.”

BRh5O2r.png

“Just head on down, my car is out in front of the building.”

lSb7LPg.png

“Where you are going Unca Torn?”

JCmPF7L.png

“Right here, c’mon up the elevator.”

NmTh0dQ.png

“Right this way, c’mon over here.”

mC6k02P.png

“Here we are.”

BZupart.png

“Do you like it?”

yZX6sKz.png

“It’s so beautiful. I can’t believe how beautiful it is.”

2DkslLX.png

“But you don’t have to do this. We’re ok where we are. I can’t let you do this.”

83BkGyr.png

“But you can’t stop me from doing it, and I already did. This is your place now Mary-Alice. You and Danni.”

ggMTegU.png

“It’s ok, don’t stress about it. The rent is not that much, I can afford it. It’s tiny, you’ll still have to share a room with Danni.”

ItxWDUa.png

“Thorne, I don’t know what to say. Thank you isn’t good enough.”

5EoJDxm.png

3CAUIh6.png

“You don’t have to thank me at all. You guys deserve a place like this. Danni deserves a place like this.”

VuQyrUu.png

XpJIYGK.png

“Unca Torn? Wanna play dollies wiff me?”

h2r4ncn.png

“Of course I want to play dollies with you.”

FncEaAQ.png

“Do you like your Bunny Tablet Danni?”

aj08EDP.png

“I can haz the Bunny tabet Mama?”

fE0VPcV.png

“Yes, Uncle Thorne bought it for you. You can keep it.”

3xAXGbe.png

“Thank you Thorne. You’re the sweetest man ever.”

BbsKN0c.png

“She called me sweet Don, I forgot her existence for almost 3 years, and she called me sweet.”

KtQctTU.png

“I call Bryce my best friend, but I deserted them. I was so wrapped up being famous, and hanging out with rock stars, that I forgot my best friends for 3 years.”

NgKSiD5.png

“She didn’t have to suffer like that. If I wasn’t such a waste of a person she wouldn’t have suffered like that.”

qnbUwoW.png

“Why didn’t I call them? Not even once, in 3 years! When I finally showed up, I couldn’t even bring myself to apologize, because I knew Mary-Alice would tell me it was fine, and it wasn’t.”

P0Bz1WI.png

“It was easier to just hate you. Just hate the man that did that to her. Then it wasn’t my fault, see? It was your fault. You made them suffer, not me. And when I finally found you, and hurt you like you hurt her, all my pain was supposed to go away. But it didn't. It just made more, because now I hurt you."

wgzx3pC.png

“Thorne, no, that's not true, it was all my fault. I did make them suffer, not you. You saved them.”

1Jglvsn.png

“I took too long. She should hate me. Bryce should hate me. But they don’t. Danni calls me her uncle. They all love me, even after I forgot them for so long. And I don’t deserve it.”

dAWiPyc.png

“They should hate me much more than you. And they don’t. Mary-Alice is giving me another chance. Me! After what I did to her.”

bzEgceD.png

“And whether you deserve their love or not doesn’t matter Thorne, they love you, and you are a sweet man.”

xfohKsf.png

“I love you Don, I know you don’t believe that, and that’s fine, I can love you anyway.”

ZvLU50N.png

“I love you Thorne, I don’t know if you love me or not, but I love you.”

f4QWcNj.png

“And I think we should go to the hospital. I think the baby is coming.”

8OoCt5Q.png

Next:

“Maybe you didn’t hear me correctly. I said my Boyfriend is in labor, as in, he’s a male. We need a doctor immediately!”

q4vmqxp.png[/spoiler]

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top