Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    I haven't had time to play Sims 4 in a while. Britt's story continue. She is the daughter of Candy Behr & grandchild of Joaquin Le Chien.

Britt & Bruce's wedding
    49602078577_339851b451_c.jpg
    My best friend Bruce Sterling moved in today.
    49601315068_1418f7641c_c.jpg
    It is winterfest today.
    49601816056_1004806f09_c.jpg
    Bruce & I want to have some fun today, before Santa come in the evening.
    49632177206_d8f5ea71c0_c.jpg
    We went on a date to Brindleton bay. A good start for a couple in love.
    49632444482_fb6e17bded_c.jpg
    We are now officially a couple.
    49632444462_6bcb2f2b56_c.jpg
    After the date we went home to eat Christmas dinner.
    49632444427_7199dcf333_c.jpg
    I was in a happy romantic mood and proposed to the man I love.
    49632444372_4923f904d4_c.jpg
    Bruce said yes! We are going to spend the rest of our lives together.
    49631656993_b1d3af99dd_c.jpg
    I’m ready to become Mrs. Sterling.
    49631656963_467ec9c4ca_c.jpg
    Everyone have the day off on winterfest. So Bruce & I decided to get married later today.
    49632444242_f2e38c8c58_c.jpg
    I wish my mum Candy Behr had been alive so I could share the happiest moment in my life with her.
    49632444207_1f47f92883_c.jpg
    The wedding cake was delicious.
    49632176831_b8d4aa3785_c.jpg
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    So I usually don't play Maxis families, but I finally cracked a while ago and played the Goth family for a bit (they're my favorite premades). I aged Cassandra up this week, and I kind of went for a 'she's a late bloomer' kind of approach and gave her a makeover.
    QN6Paa2.png
    She takes after Bella in terms of looks: I thought that there was no way that she didn't inherit some of Bella's curviness. Also not the first time I gave her a makeover on age-up, and I absolutely love this hairstyle on her. She also landed herself a boyfriend, a townie I specifically made to be her soulmate named Arthur Strange.
    53a8ygU.png
    I figured that the Goths aren't the only Addams Family-esque people around, and I thought the last name Strange would look nice on the family tree. Contrary to the Goths with their 2 children though, Arthur is an only child. Cassandra ended up with the Music Lover trait on age-up, and he shares that and Creative with her. I made him Cheerful to help offset her Gloomy, though: I thought it would be sweet if he cheered her up whenever she's down. They're no strangers to the Goth family, though: his father Joaquin knows Mortimer: he does charity work for Simoleons for Everyone, and Mortimer became one of the biggest donators after Joaquin convinced him to join the cause.
    Arthur himself in the Critic career, Arts branch. And I like to think that this is how the couple met: Cassandra went into the Entertainer career after university, and he was a reviewer in the crowd. She had heard his name before of course, but never actually met him. As soon as she walked on the stage, he fell for her. He had backstage passes for an interview, and the butterflies turned out to be mutual during that. They dated for a while before they eventually moved in together. And luck would have it that Bella's second cousin's grandma twice removed left the family a lovely home in Windenburg. It was too big for her, Mortimer and Alexander... but perfect for a young couple planning to start a family. So she was kind enough to hand them the deed for Cassandra's sake. Their new lovenest was previously shared by the old lady's 9 cats, but we're sure that the smell will be gone in a few days...
    0LioVdT.png
    Today, they had their first child together. I was going to get them married right after Cassie lost her baby bump (I want to try a mermaid gown on her), but little Tatiana is just too adorable. Turns out that word travels quickly: grandpa Mortimer came by while she was at work, and Arthur decided to take the opportunity to introduce the littlest Goth to his father-in-law. Tati was a bit shy at first, but she started babbling back to him as he talked to her. He actually sat and watched tv with her for a bit, and talked to her about his latest book.
    wqq8Yzr.png
    And since Tatiana looked mesmerized by this magic picture box after grandpa left, Arthur decided to just leave the tv on, and mind his daughter while he watched the cooking channel.
    KmUhqUu.png

So all in all: the Goths were being their usual endearing selves today. I am kind of planning to play this one for a few generations, but I'm not sure if Arthur is going to take Cassandra's last name or that I'm going for 'Goth-Strange'. I kind of like his last name, but I don't really want to lose the Goth last name either.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    So first my guy is tired of waiting and he's rather excited so we'll be looking into new computers he wants to get an omen which I imagine is a cheaper model cause the price was decent now looking at the specs I think it'll be fine for me to continue sims 4 but we'll double check before that. Anyhow if both of them are what I need and are there when we go then that means I'll probably nix some sims I can save those I enjoy to my gallery and plop them down yes but it won't be exactly the same so I'd rather go with the quick option that's just me. If they aren't there then we'll wait for that so I didn't end up playing but meh I will.

Moving on..
    @KiniHokulani Ha I'm glad you think so cause you and always tend to make me think which comes out in word spears and well you know someone has to catch them lol. Well okay no anti-heros but the vibe is still glued in my head mmhmm lol, no but Alex is a good kid he means well I feel like he'll give J a few chances and hang around then there will be something where he cuts him out entirely which may push J to another level of crazy since he cares about no one else it seems. just a thought,

Good! I thought I was going to be on my lonesome there lol, I mean I oddly like that scene it's just one of those things I think was well done but then I'm an odd duck so who can say. You know I thought they sounded familiar cause I have definitely looked at their family tree but couldn't remember for sure, ha lol I suppose while we still have to monitor how many sims we have it was best to cut a good bit of sims though it would be funny if they did something like with the Pleasants who came in the uni world, though without their parents. Don is a teddy bear when he wants to be, I mean no one was around to see it so he can pretend it never happened, he had to obsess about someone.
    @AlwaysAsking I don't know I've found him cute since before Thorne was born *shakes cane* lol, we have had some history with Don being...Don lol what can I say he's such an easy character to mess around with. Good I'm pleased you followed my nonsense instructions cause once I picture something in my head it just can't be undone. I really havent' done much diving I remember setting the limit but then I don't know what else to do I just know what settings I want that work for the whole world after that the mod is mystery to me...also fun.

Lol,that's an interesting take on it ha.

Well you can thank yourself for that, he's your Don I just painted him with clothes I had in the attic, mmhmm now see this version will be easy to transfer over when it's time because they stop themselves from progressing anywhere. Hehe, I'm glad you found that amusing cause sometimes I say things and I'm not sure how they'll go I'm not sure if I'm funny or if I am actually random and my brain can't keep up....hmmm *cheesy sci fi thinking music*

Oh okay well Don wanted me to tell you that it is highly recommended, eating cake in the tub...lol

D17-X isn't really damaged he was created and then left to sort of float in existence never finished, but he has become aware of that so this is where we are. He's a metal teddy bear? Sure why not. As for Troy I think he's more of a lost cause one day he may decide she's better off with Easton but he'll watch and wait to see if she'll prove him wrong. For the ghost he has been so long dead no one was looking for him, then she showed up and was lost to the haunted hobo house so he didn't have too much to do I imagine he paid off someone who could give his wife kids before taking off instead of adopting them the normal way.

Raj wishes he had the money...or backbone to move out he'd rather keep the peace until Geeta is gone then they can be free....yes foot bath, and a tiny toe scrub brush except the big toe that one we burn with fire...........hehehehehhe
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - She does take a lot after Morgyn, possibly a spitting image.

I thought they would make a cute couple, but there are couple of guys I have in mind that Iris might like. Who knows how that would go.

@AlwaysAsking - Helps keep track on the families and easier to use. :)

Even the spellcasters are a lot tougher to beat. I was hoping Iris doesn't get a curse.

A rare chance to get a decent Sage, guess I got lucky. I also found out that he too lives in Brindleton Bay, at the same neighborhood where the Heckings are. XD

Enrique is going to part of the story soon.
    After selling enough stuff she found while traveling, she made just enough to build a small house before winter. Not the best, but hey, we finally got shelter.
    6Ek1yXq.png

We don't have enough to afford a stove, but luckily Iris learned the Delisioso spell. Even the Scrubaroo spell to clean herself rather than use the shower.
    xLQ6cQM.png

Since Oasis Springs hardly ever have cold weather, Iris went to the Desert Bloom park and started her small business. She even made some new friends.
    3A4hakO.png
    w9IEfbP.png
    sdBCcqg.png

Nothing much to do for the evening, so Iris went to go fishing...
    HyXs7oE.png

...when she got this text from Simeon.
    hh17kBT.png

Iris and Simeon went to the steak house in Newcrest. They had a great time. :)
    GJxnKWN.png
    NkTKZ4c.png
    oekexSV.png

Back to the Magic Realm, and Iris, L, and Grace had a girls' talk.
    "A little bird told me that you and Simeon are dating," Grace teased.
    "I never thought he would be first to make the move," L said.
    "Guys, come on, we're just friends," Iris complained, but was still blushing.
    YkDmqsS.png

Grace and Iris went against each other on a friendly magic duel.
    MUYbvYp.png
    P6G0qDJ.png

Later, L stepped up to help train Iris.
    Kht5qp3.png

Enrique went downstairs to freshen up in front of the mirror (while checking out Iris).
    GUlOMby.png

After training with L, Iris heard crying in the bathroom and went inside to see a woman. She wasn't having a good day and offered to help cheer her up.
    Vt6y5yz.png

Just like that, the woman won and was proud of herself.
    "Never mess with the Bradley Coven."
    "Bradley Coven, huh. Better watch out for them," Iris thought to herself as she picked herself up.
    4oel0io.png

Speaking of the family, Iris met one of them. The youngest family member named Floor.
    OBxtqXk.png

Another magic duel. Another victory.
    zUnqTYw.png
    64j6ISK.png

"You're a lot tougher like my older sister. Maybe I should've paid more attention during my training with Ma."
    fPhQmls.png

A random Spellcaster, who goes by the name of Shingo, heard about Iris starting to become a strong spellcaster and wanted to take a chance of dueling against her.
    fhITrp4.png
    Al5cFNN.png

Iris lost the duel. Thankfully, she doesn't have a curse...yet.
    471aFZh.png

Back to Brindleton Bay, it's already snowing.
    Bundled up in her comfy clothes, Iris decided to earn simoleons by painting. She got a text from Simeon that made her day.
    7H2R1eX.png
    D5Lx2DD.png

Luckily, it wasn't too cold outside so she's able to fish at the docks.
    RfNN4cy.png

Time to sell some of the harvest.
    VQRpuYl.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Can I just say I love how colorful sims can be. 😍

uAvBT0d.png

^ Here's my sim Ysabel Greer, out for dinner with her three best friends. She's an aspiring actrice with a 1-star celebrity rank. 😁
    She's auditioning for 'Dignity & Decorum' tomorrow, wish her luck!
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hey guys! I wanted to drop by and leave an update of my most amusing gameplay of the last few weeks. I call this Three Ghosts in the Jungle.
    3Zu14Ce.png
    So, Diego Lobo, Don Lothario and Gunther Munch are all currently haunting the house recently vacated by Alexander Goth and his family. They got bored and decided to go on a vacation. And since they were already dead, why not the potentially deadly jungles of Selvadorada?
    1V0j5E6.png

My new favorite thing about ghosts is the way they change colors depending on their mood.
    tx9ucPN.png

Don was happy to get them started by clearing the first few sets of vines.
    lN9wHx6.png

Gunther flirted with danger opening a random treasure chest.
    RVyhE1Q.png

But they were prepared for most of the jungle's dangers.
    g1Qry9R.png

Entering the temple for the first time brought mixed emotions.
    dHrYnyX.png

Diego and Don did most of the work in this one.
    6xsHVxs.png
    ebuzw3b.png

Undead convention!
    FQkPu62.png

Ribs played his or her ribs for some background music.
    GChASDY.png

It took a while, so their camping gear came in handy.
    pFXGVFf.png

At long last they got to the final treasure.
    1Y90KO9.png

Then they hung out at the cantina a bit, and took a swim at the royal baths.
    1uHOEXa.png
    ugM28qk.png
    0NX4D3h.png
    ZaZvz26.png

And a couple days later they headed back out to the temple. At first Diego was ready to flirt with danger in his speedos.
    zUTs38x.png
    SPrRxS2.png

But he was a little uncomfortable clearing vines after they lost their machetes.
    FLqUOg4.png

He was fine with excavating a few dig spots.
    MGzbOzV.png

Gunther focused on the traps this time.
    WdaQY4l.png

While Don distracted Cal C.M. Maximus.
    ApYrDOU.png

Eventually they all pitched in at the final door.
    mOW6dwm.png

And success! I could not get all three chests in the same shot, sadly.
    paVbbCz.png

Diego went and got himself cursed.
    RUicEXQ.png

And it spread to Don. So they were both quite uncomfortable by the time they learned the rumbasim.
    yj6pJSx.png
    1ni8WNo.png

But Gunther was perfectly happy to show off his new moves.
    a0uSZaN.png
    sOhMv3R.png

And that was their vacation! I had been concerned that ghosts might get boring, but this was fun!
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    N2fyNsY.jpg
    Sisters Aliyah and Laura (the game named Aliyah) have moved into a house together. Aliyah is still in high school because the Wishing Well reset her age after restoring her to life, but Laura is doing a good job of helping her past her final year. Aliyah has a steady fella who Laura isn't quite sure she approves of, and obviously Laura also has some kind of companionship given her growing belly! Laura has been at a loss for what she wants to do with her life; having completed her social aspirations in high school, now she's working as a programmer.

zyVpDaW.jpg
    Laura's beau, still with her in her YA days.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Honestly, the potions don't make a lot of money. He mostly makes money selling the herbs he's growing in the garden (which sounds super shady :''D)

Oh, cool. I just thought Lance was a nice name. I usually just pick names that I really like for my sims' children.

I hope the kids look cute when they're older. I've had pretty good luck with genetics in this family thus far.

HsECocY.png

I didn't really do that much in game today because I was updating all 50 ongoing family trees I have in this save at the moment. It honestly takes forever but it's kinda fun :''D I also haven't played that much due to the stress of entrance exams. I'm also having my first interview on Tuesday and I'm so awkward on camera. I don't know how to adjust the speed of my speech so I guess I'm just gonna end up speaking nonsense in super speed :''D I really wanted to get into school this year but I guess that's not gonna happen because of the virus ,_,

Anyway, I'm thinking of sending all the kids to uni together once they're young adults because I played uni last time in December. So, it's been a while.

I'm also thinking I should start a new family tree after 10th generation. Not like new family but a new family tree for like generations 11-20. The current family tree I have has over 410 sims and it's getting pretty crazy and laggy :''D
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Becka28
    I am glad you didn't mind me playtesting with your sims - I had to download Thor as I hadn't got him when I got the Starks (why? Thor is awesome - I must have been having an absentminded day). He is a delight to use.
    Oh I don't mind at all, I'm very happy to see my sims in other people's games :relaxed: And ehehe Thor - the best part of him is that besides his beard he has barely any cc even in my game so he looks fabulous everywhere :D
    I totally forgot about you being unable to access the gallery - sorry.
    Actually, if you want to I could absolutely send you the tray files for her or anyone else you'd like in your game via gmail, just dm me and we'll figure it out :blush:
    Thank you!

@Silverofdreams30 thank you! <3

@ryttu3k
    In this case, we were getting groceries delivered, it included alcohol, the guy was like, "Okay, I have to give these to your Mum" and I just went, "Um, I am an adult!" Mum said I was 32 and the guy made an actual o.O expression. I died slightly.
    Oh dear, I feel so bad but I hope that's not my future :D Currently my power of baby face manages to make 14-15 year olds befriend me (which is actually fine since) I did get free ice cream for looking like a kid once. That was nice.
    And please, writers are always up to something. It's like a law XD
    I know, I know, but seriously, the rest of Tony's life will be nice and peaceful and no drama involved, I promise!! :sweat_smile: (I can just feel everyone reading this being like "Oh yes, yes, absolutely. So how long till you start torturing your sims again?" :D)
    Man, Lucas' whole story was just... ouch, my heart. I'm glad he's been able to find happiness and his own truth, and that Tony is able to forgive him, and oh dear I'm a little misty-eyed.
    Lucas is a very... very complex guy. He has his flaws but overall didn't grow up in a bad person, despite having a pretty messed up childhood. I actually have his entire life thought through (there's so many things about him unrevealed!) because he's my favourite side-character. A part of me is still clinging onto him and being like "No! No! Want more Lucas! Moaaar Lucas!" but I honestly think this will probably be the last time we see him. He got his happy ending and he can finally move on now :)
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    I can't tell you how surprised I was when Katrina showed up! It was so unexpected! But very fun! Lindsey and Jamie are as cute as ever, and I loved Peter's reaction to their haircuts! Ha!
    Yay! It was supposed to be unexpected!! :smiley: Second favourite thing to do after cliffhangers... And Peter's reaction was pretty much my reaction at first :D I wanted to give them super bold and cool hairstyles but I missed their old baby ones so much... I ended up loving the final result though :blush:
    And I was happy to hear that Katrina had begun living and loving life, and not worrying so much. She and Steve are really very close. I could totally understand why Thor questioned Tony about him being jealous. But I loved Tony's answer. He is right, his gratefulness is well placed. I'm not sure what would have happened to Steve and Peter without her.
    Yes, Katrina definitely played a big role in their life! If it wasn't for her... well... I'm sure Steve and Tony would get back together eventually, but it would've taken Steve much longer to be able to put everything in the past and move on. Tony knows that so he is forever grateful <3
    The evening was very special. I love all the close moments everyone had. Again ... very good pose work I assume ;)
    Hehe, the only pose I actually made myself was with Tony and little Peter, everything else was by other lovely creators :blush: I really like the way everything turned out too!
    But yes, the wrap up to the Lucas story was wonderful. All those flashbacks, especially his moments of intense sorrow and guilt, the scrubbing his hands, the times he couldn't bear to be himself, despite his husband's love and assurance. It was very wekk done. I could see how upset he was, how much he hated himself. It was beautiful how Tony wordlessly said that he forgave Lucas. I hope that Lucas can find peace now.
    I worked very hard on that whole sequence (I'd even dare call it a poem if I could actually properly write in english :sweat_smile:) and I'm glad it shows! And yes, Lucas found peace with himself now. :relieved:
    And lol! I really laughed about Lucas looking like Thorne! That was really funny! And yes, I suppose he does, on the outside. But Thorne is such an arrogant ummm plum, that they can't be mistaken for each other!! lmao!!
    I was struck by how alike they look XD On the inside yes, completely different story...
    As for appearances and haircuts etc. I've never seen a Sim be able to pull off that hairstyle until Peter just did it. It is surprisingly cute on him!
    I know!! :flushed: That's one of the haircuts that I always skip since it's pretty old (from one of the earliest stuff packs, I believe) and back then hairstyles weren't really great. But then I realised I'm bored of Peter's hairstyle and he's been wearing it ever since he aged up to a teen so I decided to pick him out a few new ones... accidentally clicked on this one... and it looked SO CUTE! I was honestly shocked! He won't stay with it for too long though, I picked out a couple other hairstyles for him to try out :tongue:
    I never would have guessed that Tony had been aged up, but then again, I can't see tiny details very well, lol.
    He actually doesn't look that different (only in CAS and also idle animations elders do) because he was already pretty wrinkled up before, the only thing that gives it away is the kinda-grayish color I changed his hair to. But Tony looks great at any age :relieved:
    Thank you!

@ChuChuExpress thank you!

Slowly trying to reduce the amount of screenshots per post... And yay! Proud to say this update is under 70! And so will the next two be :)

"You're going to lose all of that nail polish if you keep sucking on your thumb, you know."
    "We can paint some more?"
    x1qPThk.jpg

"Really defeats the purpose," Tony chuckled, remembering how him and Steve spent the entire evening yesterday trying to figure out how to paint nails. All because Morgan suddenly decided that if her friend from preschool Aliani has "pwetty colowed nails" and "eawwings" then she should do.
    kNXIvd2.jpg

"Why are we doing pretty hair today, Daddy?"
    Zc0CRK9.jpg

"Because it's Papa's birthday and we're going to have a party."
    "Yay!!"
    eamkeTd.jpg

"Are we going to have cake?"
    "Oh yes."
    "And presents? Toys!?"
    "Maybe," Tony chuckled. "But uh... boring toys. Very boring. For boring... grownup... games... You won't be interested."
    "Why are grownups so boringgg!"
    "Wish I knew..."
    wq1j5lN.jpg

Nearly done...
    RFxYg8A.jpg

All set!
    iWANSO6.jpg

Yup, it's Steve's birthday today! And what would be a better way to celebrate then get out on the beach? (Why is the water so green, I don't know :D)
    M7XSEIq.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Enjoying the warm summer sun...
    gaLJi6h.jpg

And then Tony decided to mess things up.
    ZnnxToy.jpg

"Hey, hey, what was that all about?" Steve laughed.
    VKA594G.jpg

Tony laughed too.
    "Come on. Let's do something more fun."
    fl8uyu2.jpg

The rest of the family (because Thor is a part of this family, I'd even move him in if the house had spare place :tongue:) is enjoying amazing weather as well...
    "Higher, higher, go higher!"
    tnm3VNQ.jpg

"You wan't to go higher, eh?"
    "Yes uncle Thooor, higher!"
    8jMxCub.jpg

"Morgan! Heyy!"
    eANox9E.jpg

Meanwhile...
    "I feel like I'm about to fall... Ahh!"
    "What!?"
    wshQ32F.jpg

"It's moving, that's what!"
    "Well of course it's moving, it's a boat..."
    ow1NYUI.jpg

"I'm blaming you if I fall and drown to my death-"
    n8NpYS7.jpg

"Big deal, I'll just have to save you."
    qw6Vchl.jpg

"For your own safety you better not because I'll be very mad and the consequences might be horrible," Steve laughed.
    "And what are you going to do, tickle me to death?"
    "I'll come up with something..."
    "Ooh, I'm intrigued..."
    EOVol0W.jpg

"See? Not that hard now, was it?"
    rOoUMeQ.jpg

"Suppose it wasn't... so much for those plans for you I came up with while making my way across."
    "Eh, don't scrap them just yet..."
    TZ9FXBw.jpg

M6ttvj5.jpg

iYGoWA4.jpg

"Morgan, wait up!"
    U3bp2Eb.jpg

"Not so fast!"
    04BpgnS.jpg

So um... Tony's work on Morgan's hair went nowhere because she wanted some water fun. But no worries, he fixed it later :D
    a4t1PvI.jpg

Meanwhile - water fun!
    x7vylI3.jpg

"Careful there, Morgie-Bear!"
    kRtg8WG.jpg

"I just want to touch the ocean..."
    vhX7dM8.jpg

"Eeee! I'm flying Papa, I'm flying!"
    "Flying?" Steve jokingly gasped. "But Morgan, how could you be flying, that's impossible? Are you a little birdie? Are you Morgie-birdie now?"
    kGDGHWJ.jpg

"Nooo Papa, I'm flying 'cause you're making me fly!" Morgan giggled.
    tIn83ZG.jpg

"Love you, Papa."
    "Love you too, Morgie-birdie."
    tdpnSjF.jpg

uArrBBs.jpg

36QJQMR.jpg

"Papa? Are you as big as Daddy now that it's your birthday too?"
    "Not quite as big, baby," Steve chuckled.
    OgJALRK.jpg

"Will you ever be as big as Daddy?"
    "Someday, sure. Fourteen years ago Daddy was as little as me."
    917vvuI.jpg

"Really?" Morgan gasped. "Was Peter as little as me then?"
    "No, he was about twice as big," Steve winked. "Peter was as little as you are when we first saw him."
    cESHM7S.jpg

"Sooo... When you'll be as big as Daddy, how big will Daddy be?"
    "Even bigger, I suppose..."
    "Hehe, that's funny! I wonder how big can you go..."
    mmZTyV9.jpg

Steve didn't reply, suddenly feeling a weird sense of worry.
    "We can go just as big as we like," he quietly said.
    p6owbFH.jpg

Birthday portrait!
    Y26PuZL.jpg

Playtime...
    258Unpb.jpg

"Weeeee!"
    8d7dUJI.jpg

"Oooh, look at that sunset..."
    9pTutMc.jpg

"What are you smiling at?"
    "Nothing, really... it's just that forty-two years ago, in a little town near Windenburg the most amazing person to ever walk this earth was born."
    pnmN6bz.jpg

"And that person is with me."
    "Aww, Tonyyy..."
    hBjLo45.jpg

"You're nearly half a century old now," Tony smiled. "Midlife crisis, first gray hairs... How does it feel?"
    y8W2NhD.jpg

"It feels amazing!" Steve laughed. "As a kid I used to look at my parents and think my life would be after forty..."
    p0xhZM0.jpg

"But honestly - I have never felt so alive!"
    asriH2Q.jpg

"Me niether..."
    Fgf7rTK.jpg

"Daddy, Papa, look!"
    rLMKcZG.jpg

What a beautiful sunset.
    m6KLBfL.jpg

Happy birthday Steve (and no, he's not ageing up, I have a mod with which sims can blow out candles without ageing up :tongue:).
    JjYA0wu.jpg

Finally blowing out the candles...
    ST7Kubm.jpg

And suddenly....
    "Okay, grab him everyone!!"
    "Ahh- Guys, wait-"
    xf0ePZW.jpg

"Hey, hey, what's going on!? Put me down, now!!"
    85bpggV.jpg

"Sorry Pa, you can't say no to a tradition," Peter laughed.
    "What... what tradition?.."
    666AFaF.jpg

"The tradition of Sulani to throw the birthday boy into the ocean, of course!" Thor smirked. "Oh, I wanted to do this for such a long time..."
    "Wait WHAT?"
    HAgNVBg.jpg

"No, no, no, guys, wait, seriously you do NOT want to do this-"
    s1a7gfT.jpg

"Nooo, let Papa go..."
    acTaJrf.jpg

"TONY I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!"
    n30UNxZ.jpg

There was a loud splash and a very angry Steve making his way out and slipping on his sandals a couple times in the process.
    "Uncle Thor? I can sleep at your place, right?.."
    1PJfDtQ.jpg

"Told you you'd have another reason to be mad," Tony smiled.
    K6J9Xgx.jpg

And as he spent the next few minutes giggling and running away from a very wet, very angry but secretly very happy Steve, while Mele and Thor couldn't help laughing because obviously there was no such tradition on Sulani, while Peter tried to convince Morgan that everything's okay, that Papa is fine and that he certainly won't be killing Daddy because they love each other very much, another wonderful day on Sulani has come to an end.
    qFyHlt8.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    So, this odd ball is Presley. Presley just graduated from Uni and go a degree in Villainy. She got a job as a villain, she enjoys stealing objects from people and public lots (kleptomaniac) and she's also...a bit insane. Well, she has a really bad reputation as she fights people a lot and gets in good with the more evil side of the sim pool. Recently a friend sent her a text saying he had a friend that wanted to get to know her and liked her dark reputation. He set her up on a blind date which turn out to be the one and only Thorne Bailey!
    They got along well but didn't hit it off super super well. However after this Presley decided to go a darker route and come up with an evil plan with her friend Johnny Zest (who's also her partner in crime). Basically, she turned into what Thorne wanted and stole him away real fast. She got him to leave Octavia and Pres and Thorne got engaged. She just moved into the house with him, Octavia still lives there, and Pres has decided to build a whole new house based around everything a future Crime Boss would need!
    Getting in with Thorne has not only boosted her fame but she now has his money and every thing she will need to pull of the best of heists. Her next step is to build the ultimate house and use her new fame to attract the attention of higher up criminals!
    u9Lj7nE.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @Daephene lol that's the best I just picture Larry Moe and Curly being left by themselves and this is the alternate universe of it...no I don't why I just do. It was funny how they very literally had mixed emotions, ghosts can be interesting when they want, mostly when they want attention they just know the watcher is there cause like ghosts get culled all the time they have seen the face of their creator......hehe. Okay fine I'm being silly but fun read all the same.
    @KiniHokulani It's really sad how it's set up funny how a game that can be so silly can be used that way even if you're used to staging things that's why it's fun to be a simmer. Never the less I wonder will she actually get that revenge or if J will be ahead of her and waiting I guess all villains meet their end in some way but then I wonder if I want him to he's a tough cookie....easy to dislike, hard to break from, but staying round okay it's a reach but I think you'd be picking up what I'm throwing down yeah? Lol it's easy J for someone that doesn't care, keep food out check diapers and make sure they have a bed and at least one object that keeps them busy for hours. Though a nanny will do, of course it's Clara I remember one day I aged up Max Villareal and he was the bad guy and I had him sort of make friends with a few other sims to go after their moms, he only cared about getting them pregnant, his dog, and his share of the fortune that he was going to help his sister cut Hugo out of...is his name Hugo? I forget. Anyways he crashed hard the first time he actually cared about someone that save I think I lost with a computer quitting on me.

She always seems like one of those zombie moms really out of it, or maybe I'm just thinking about it cause I was going through a save I don't remember if you ever saw and I saw the mess her husband worked himself into. I don't know she doesn't get many chances with me she's usually part of the problem for some reason. J should let some of his ego deflate with a girl that takes more work he has it easy he is literally hunting his prey at a predator level....I mean from the movies and I must stop with the references I can't help myself hehe. I wonder what death she'll get though back to Katrina I have something to share today that had me thinking of her. She's just as desperate though maybe she has a little left over respect like she's easy until she finds something else she wants so is she like level 3 or is he he just not really trying yet guess we'll see cause at this point I'm just rambling.

*still shakes stick of shame at them all*

So I wasn't going to play but somehow I ended up with that..yeah I wasn't in too long but it was still a little much so I'll have to go and come back later I guess.
    SNecP6I.png
    Real quick I was meaning to rotate back but felt a little long like I said so this is Anna for anyone who happened to read that didn't know her, and this is her second family what I can't remember is if that is Easton's baby she's carrying or Troy's. I also forgot to check, now if you talk to "adorably" clueless Easton, he'd say his life is perfect, and that's just cause he's not ready for marriage but when he is wellllll.
    xMgYA6g.png
    Now then back to the special dinner Raj had prepared for his beloved wife and warden.....er mother, Dina thought it was a good time to invite her mother over, I don't remember what order this was but I saw that her stepfather was evil, mean and hated children but I was already thinking maybe Dina kept her distance for a reason.

"I'm glad you could come mama."

"Oh of course we don't...really make it out of the house much." Jing was convinced she'd cheat on him, what he said went though he'd been in an unnaturally good mood and let them go though his daughter her new born wasn't going anywhere. She'd take it as a peace of mind she was an easy baby and would sleep the whole time.
    y4igPg5.png
    "I wish you'd just leave him mama, there are other options."

"It's not that easy dearest." she mumbled so Dina wouldn't hear as she was distracted by her niece, she didn't think Nina was all bad though she said herself she needed a shopping partner she wondered how things were for Allie.

"Hi Allie, hun dinner's almost done.."

The fairly timid girl turned only to smile at her nothing like Nina and though Dina loved her sister she knew that was a good thing, said sister came running in to hug her as the thoughts came to life.
    DGKLE9l.png
    At first when Raj called everyone to the table the pie he prepared was a crowd favorite...until of course the baby chose then to come...
    vyfTGbr.png
    So Raj was saved from trying to think up small talk with his inlaws he didn't really know them that well but they were his wife's family and they hadn't harmed them so..whatever, not to mention she put up with his mother and well he could give her just about anything for that.

"I'm coming baby!"

She only groaned at him, she knew he was...or something.
    9ZOFi2l.png
    So properly aged and made over, this is Vikram, older and Ava, Vikram was very upset to have a sibling....you guys are like seconds old give her a chance.

Raj had them finish dinner to celebrate, Dina wanted to sleep but you know the party was still going on so...yep.
    ikWgXv9.png
    The next morning they wake up before the babies and Geeta and have some peace he makes the bagels he knows she likes and listens to her chatter even as she stops to laugh not thinking it was very important. Everything she said was important to him he had spent many years convinced he was hopeless and where he had a chance his mother would squash it though here they were.
    V0tASck.png
    Just a brief pic...Sergio looks so unhappy must be the food...yep, nothing else to bother him lol.
    oU2aMiQ.png
    Vikram may not like his sister but she thinks the world of her older brother.
    LpGGx8o.png
    Raj has the calmest tots ever, he can work out and eat in peace and then sit and talk to them without a care in the world, he doesn't even mind giving up the office to make their little apartment a 4 bedroom.
    IEEDyZ8.png
    Later that evening as he's cooking Geeta comes in from work after checking on her grandchildren and grabs a bagel, before he can stop himself almost knowing what's coming he asks if she wants casserole.

"No thanks precious, I don't want to be a cow like your wife."

"Mother!" he hissed.

"It's okay Raj..let's just eat." Dina mumbled, Raj was lucky he was the best man she'd ever known cause Geeta was a hard pill to take but once you got closer to tuning her out he was his own reward....the kids were quiet and calm she did not want a screaming match. He was the oddest mama's boy you could meet but part of him stood up to her.
    dQzKvdX.png
    Raj happily distracted Dina until his mother left for bed and he sighed stress fading as he heard the door close.
    aZlbOhy.png
    "Dina honey...I'm.."

"Don't worry about her, I'm used to it."

"You shouldn't have to be she's just stuck in her ways and it's not even an excuse you couldn't pay her to be any different...." and with his job they couldn't afford to just leave her here either though he didn't want to highlight that.

She smiled and patted his hand.

"Just make it up to me for dessert?"

"Anything for my angel....pumpkin pie?"

She grinned.

"Well aren't you just the best? I'm gonna have to keep you."

he smiled but surely hoped that was the case he'd experienced family life and it had just gotten bigger he couldn't be a bachelor again.
    Now Raj drama over for a bit a family I haven't shared in forever that live in the same save.
    ayBNTbN.png
    I forgot Tony was pregnant, now I imagine it's long forgotten but his husband Rick I believe wasn't feeling well and went out one morning and died on the pier, heart attack I think? Not sure anyways though he was hard on Tony cause he hated kids and Tony always wanted more his family accepted him for what he was and loved him till the end. Well Brandon was born and his sisters were not pleased...
    SwkINHF.png
    "Daddy.."

"Yes princess?"

"How long is IT going to be staying here?"

He sighed.

"Now that's not very nice Jules."

she huffed
    MVcW3SK.png
    "It wasn't nice of him to just pop either, he could have stayed there."

"I don't want to share our room." Eve said...two extremes Eve kept running to the bed to sob while Juliet just sat and pouted fairly hostile he wasn't sure what to do.

He knew that since they were adopted the rivalry from his actual kids could be different but he didn't know how to make it better and assure them he loved them all the same.

"Now girls this is a good thing our family is getting bigger, dont' you want a nice happy big family?"

"We were already happy." Eve sniffed.

"Yeah what she said...can we go to school now?"

He sighed and nodded.
    lclXIkP.png

gooooo.

'Youre my onlee fwend....'

Meow

'I got your back bro.'

Yep...
    HoqUfli.png
    When the girls were gone Tony decided that Brandon should meet him.

"Here's your..dad sweetie, I think you would have liked him." he didn't know what to say he knew how he could be but their other kids still adored him. He just couldn't drag his name through the mud...
    ewkxBpo.png
    eCqjpqj.png
    hqf2z5s.png
    Of course as he was preparing to bring Brandon in to get him warmed up for a nap Makoa came, now Rick was always jealous of him, assuming they were sneaking around behind his back.
    inueCX7.png
    Makoa broke down easily so maybe Rick wasn't just paranoid?
    jP2weCB.png
    "I shouldn't be here like this..."

"So leave?" Tony teased.

"I...don't want to."

"Well there you go."

Yep....

So yeah I don't know where I was going with this but here we are.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • diskettidisketti Posts: 18 Member
    Today my Sim became an Interstellar Smuggler and is bringing home the bacon ;)
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Daravi

The new base set up looks like it will work really well!

And lol! That's actually really funny that no one will bet flirty even if you try to get them too!

What skill are you trying to maximize?

@SimmerGeorge

That is the best ad for an odd job Ever!

I just couldn't imagine who he was talking about!
    Ol' Vlad has a girlfriend, but she's really hairy??

Oh wow! The picture you put up of studying in the basement is really pretty! That sim is beautiful! And the room is wonderful. I use that rich looking green paint in my builds all the time.

@SwanSong93

Why did Nina leave the kids with Garret?

Mitchell's son Kirk is really cute I love how he follows him around!

Glad sure had the drama going in this update! Yikes. Two girls fighting over him? Why do they think he's so great? Well, Sophia won. I hope he's worth it! Lol

@GardeningSimmer

I like your plan of how you're going to play! When you say you're going to go around and play all of the families do you mean all of the premades? Because there are a lot of them

And wow! Alisa is honestly the only Sim I've ever heard of that likes fruitcake She looks absolutely gorgeous!

@Loanet

Omg! That is the best! A cat video? Over a million followers? That is one special cat video! Wow!

Congratulations to your Writer too! That's what my simself did/does!

@Becka28

Hey, Venetian is really hitting the apex there! Thorne fanboying over her? Does he not remember that they have children together? Lol

And… is there someone who can mentor her in guitar? It goes faster with a mentor, for sure!

Ted’s tot is adorable! Salim is pretty bold! Not surprising that his toddler was trouble, hey?

That is really crazy that she went GaGa for Tony like that.. Is that normal? Lol at him protesting something! And then Thorne freaking out that she was in labor, Is that normal? Wow! You have crazy situations in your games ;)

And Brent, if you love your baby so much, how about if you change it’s diaper! Lol!

And yes! Salim’s girls are really! Beautiful

How many babies has there been now?

@Duvelina

Ha! The Wikipedia wasn’t quite descriptive enough, was it?

And yes, I dislike playing evil Sims. You have to be on top of them, literally every second or they will do something awful! It’s quite annoying. So I feel your pain about Max.

Geez! Luna! Settle down woman! Lol, well, what are you gonna do? These Sims shouldn’t get so upset that they die of anger!

@Amj1995

Wait… So he got offered the job at level 5, but you decided he should go to college anyway, but then he has 2 kids and had to quit after all? This is all crazy! Lol!

@rottmeister

My goodness. Crazy times in your game! Why did you want the evil sister living in their house?

And Saar! Watch out lady! 4 kids, how many fathers? 2 or all 3? and not even out of college yet?

Sounds like a train wreck! Lol

@Smellincoffee

Sooo, this is quite a tale! A little clone child? Fun stuff! I only recently noticed the cheating at chess thing. It’s funny!

You explain Arthur’s sons quite well. Like succinctly. I’m really bad at that! Ha! Do any of them have a romantic interest? Are they all still teens?

Is Annie glad to be alone in her big house? And did Reba find that smokin’ ghost in Sulani? He reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt!

@Silverofdreams30

It is cool that you can make so much money by painting! And ok. That holding hands while running pose could be cool in a story.

Thank you about my pictures in answers to KiniHokulani and occasionally other people. Lol, I almost always have some pictures I want to talk about

@ryttu3k

I read this earlier today, and I'm just getting a chance to comment now. Anyway, your question about what sim you should use really made me think (it was horrible! How dare you? Lol )!

And you know ... I have no answer for you. Because you're such a good writer, I'd read it no matter who you used. Using a relative of a favorite premade has worked well for me with Uncle Joey. But he has such personality that it's easy to write about him. So whoever you use will be great, as long as they are dynamic and engaging.

That said .... lol, it seems like something Caleb would be very into. Or I could easily see Summer doing it. Brent Hecking could have some sort of crisis of defining himself, because Brant is so overpowering. I love J so much, but he'd never be that self sacrificing, so maybe a relative of his, just to show the major contrast? Maybe Lilith Pleasant? I hear she's something of a rebel against authority. I don't know that family myself at all, but it could be fun to get to know them.

Aren't I helpful? Anyway, it sounds like it's going to be quite fun!

@Simmelina1

Hi! It's good to see you! Brit and Bruce sure get along wonderfully! That was such a good idea to get married on Winterfest because everyone was off of work! Her dress was really pretty. I know her mom was Candy Behr, but who is her dad? I can't remember.

@MelanieScribbles

Wow! You're sure having fun with the Goths :smile: How is it working to have Arthur cheer Cassandra up when she's gloomy? That seems like a great plan.

I really chuckled at your description of who owned the house that she and Arthur moved into ... blah blah blah twice removed but also about the 9 cats and that the smell will disappear after a few days. :sweat_smile:

I wasn't clear about why you didn't have the wedding yet.. what was the problem?

And their little girl looks very cute! That's wonderful that grandpa Mortimer came over to visit her! Now Grandma needs to get over there too!

@RedDestiny92

Wow, I didn’t realize you were buying new a new computer! Cool. Is it a laptop? Everyone seems to have a laptop. Anyway, I hope it was there! (and will work for Simming!)

Yes, you’re right …. Don is easy to mess around with. He is such a flawed creature to begin with, well, why not continue the trend. And/or make him pay for his crimes now and then LOL

I will consider his recommendation of cake in the tub! But, as a diabetic I’m attempting to not eat cake!

And oh, ok, D17-X just never got finished. Alrighty then! Maybe someone should finish him, poor guy :smiley:

@DarkAngel1994

Wow! That Sage showed up looking that good? Yes! That was good luck. And Ok, Enrique is part of the story, cool!

Well, she’s busy! That little shelter is nice! And not needing a stove or shower is great!

Does she ever catch things worth a lot of money? There are crazy things in the water in some people’s games. I never find them, ha!

So, Simeon is interested in her. That’s interesting, in my game it’s always a girl having a crush on him! lol
    She’s really getting better at dueling! That’s good. Hopefully she’ll keep winning enough to avoid any curses! :sweat_smile:

@DinowCookie

Well ok! Good luck Ysabel! That is a very bright and colorful shot!

There is some sort of bug in the acting career right now. Something about traveling away from the set, and the gig gets cancelled. I don’t have Get Famous so Idk exactly what the problem is. But you might want to find out how to bypass that problem!

@Daephene

Ha! Man I loved 3 ghosts in a jungle!

It really amuses me that the ghosts in the game can do things like hold and chop with machetes. That’s pretty amazing
    This line made me burst out laughing!
    Entering the temple for the first time brought mixed emotions.
    Soooo good. It was fun to watch their different colors as they did things, and catch your commentary, lol

The undead convention was great too. Were they afraid of the skeleton? Seems like they shouldn’t be

There is so much I’m missing in that game pack! I have no idea where that royal bath pool is!

I’m glad Gunther’s Rumbasim looked like that, because I couldn’t tell what was up with Jasper when he was doing those crazy moves. Ha
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I was trying so hard not to let Layton die but he would keep getting angry again. I even saved him from the grim reaper the first time but then he continued to die on me again and I was just done. 😂
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2020
    @KiniHokulani

Lol, well J does the non committal thing for me now and then, and I've never played as Marcus, so I don't have much to compare, but I can agree with one thing. If I didn't watch what Don queued up, suddenly Thorne would be screaming at him, and sure enough.... Don had done it again. So Maxis shifted his into overdrive, like 10 times as much as anyone else. I'm just glad he stopped now.

Yeah, if you get a chance to have Laney and Jasper have a kid I'd love to see it! But ... I just realized, I could throw those two into Uncle Joey's save and let them have one there!! That would be fun!

Wow! this attractiveness thing is not the one I've seen screencaps of before. So I'm not sure what those were. But this is really interesting. I mean, I didn't realize that you could set things for your sim to be attracted to. And then it doesn't even work. That's pretty frustrating. Not unlike the marital pairing that is done for the wrong gender.

It's like: Yay! A mod for this thing I've always wanted! Oh, but it doesn't work - sheesh. :/ not helpful.

This is odd! So if you had this feature turned on it would have an effect on their relationship? But if you don't turn it on this aspect doesn't even exist?
    But obviously, this doesn't work all the time and in fact, when it doesn't, which I will show you below, it's disturbing and it does affect their autonomy somewhat with regards to the mod's interactions.
    I guess I'd leave it off too! lol. So strange.

I'm going to run my own darn experiment! With a fresh Dash and fresh Don, and then again a fresh Dash and fresh Diego. Maybe I'll throw a Thorne in somewhere! lol. And just see how Dash behaves with each one. It just interests me that Sims could have preferences, because Dash does seem to get really hung up on Don.

That self - assured thing is quite interesting. I mean, it almost has to be what Thorne was doing. Joey is his boyfriend, in their relationship panel, and he was standing right there, but Thorne did it anyway, and Mitchell did have that extreme reaction. Dang I wish I'd been quick enough to see what interaction Thorne had picked. It just slayed me. Geez, if my real Thorne did that in front of Don, I'm not sure what would happen. I'm Very glad he doesn't! Although, geez! now that I think about it, that was my "real" Thorne who was eyeing up my "fake" Don at that party the other day! Geez! These Sims! They need to get it together! lol At least he didn't say anything to him. Joey's Thorne is in a completely different save, obviously.

That is pretty odd that Hal was known as the Don Lothario of Riverview if Don was already there. Who thought that up? Genius for sure!

And Ok! The redhead working for Thorne is not the same as the bad guy, lmao. Because I went back and looked at part 9 and laughed at myself, because I'd already mentioned that guy to you, asking why he was leering at Don and Laney!

I very much look forward to finding out what all of this is about. And I still feel very bad for Don, poor guy, he looked so devastated.

But ... wow! Black widower part 5 is here!

Man! Cassandra and Alexander look so devastated. I wonder if Alexander believes Cass when she says she knows J is responsible? He thought J wasn't that bad. Little James looks like he's pretty cute! I haven't seen a J / Bella child before, only lots of Don ones, lol

J is pretty funny with the kid, not ha ha funny, but pathetic funny :smiley: Good thing nannies exist.

I was surprised to see Clara arrive at the park, and not Katrina. Although, Katrina is home with little ones. It was fun to see him in action again. Talking about how she was glowing. She ate that up!

The digs at Bjorn are great too, lol
    As Clara and J catch up, he notices a familiar glimmer in her eye. Now’s my chance. Pretty sure her slob of a husband can’t fulfill her needs…
    Tee hee, slob of a husband. :wink:
    “Oh, thank you, J! I do, I’m on a new yoga routine and I’ve started juicing last week! My skin has never looked better. I’m so glad you noticed, no one else has!
    Ohhh Bjorn, bud, you're being maligned :smiley:

And this ... classic J :sweat_smile:
    “J, we.. we can’t do this…”
    “Of course we can, dear.. Look, we’re doing it now.
    He has a point.

But yes, I'm very interested to know the answers to those questions too. I worry about the toddlers, but you said they are all safe with family after your last update. So I guess I'll jest wait and see.

Another great chapter! And I'm ready for more of anything ... everything ... Whatever you got! lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking

I didn't have an exictly plan for the skills, it is just whenever the next skill reach level 10, the next pair of survivors will arrived. It will either the cooking or the logic skill. Both are level 9 and eight.

As far I can tell, I have one couple now. It is Susanna with Jacob. It was a natural choice, because they almost spent every minute together. Just not with flirting, but I could fix that issue. :D

I tried with Melanie to flirt with Gavin, because she was under the influence of the rose portion from work. But it ended that both felt ashamed because of the akward discussion. Gavin was hiding in his bed, because of this chat. Erm, okay, maybe he will met one day his soulpartner.

News from the building: I have now a redesign kitchen and a functioning spaceship, so now I'm able to sell the harvestables to the homeplanet. Kaching B), the harvestables had a value of around 10000 simoleons. It might be more, but I kept a lot of the fruits and vegetables.

@ryttu3k

I'm looking forward to your new story. I will definitely ask for the link when it's ready.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Octavia will be aging up today. Which means she'll be shipped off to college almost immediately after.
    ysSFkR5.png
    Billy: "Good, maybe you'll learn a real skill in college because you're certainly not talented in witchcraft."
    1WAwp8F.png
    Meanwhile, Sophie couldn't stop mourning for Julia....And here's Angela just kind of.....being there as spiritual support, I'd say emotional support but she's more of the kind of person who just kind of pats her shoulder and says "Yep, they're dead." and walks away. See, spiritual support.
    yWCUlaP.png
    Oh look, Sonya came to visit once again. Still carrying those freaky cyborg babies or whatever the hell those things will be.
    cyccL8U.png
    Oh I'm sorry Sonya, I didn't mean to insult your unborn monstrosities like that! Please don't kill me.
    h6NoaMf.png
    Octavia: "Hey Aunt Sonya, got any advice for what I should do in college?"
    Sonya: "Me? No no, I killed like 6 people in my time on campus. You should avoid doing that."
    Hh5cegz.png
    Well now it's time for Octavia to age up.
    OCSU6DY.png
    Octavia: "What should I wish for? Maybe a jetski?"
    Billy: "World Domination is never a bad thing to wish for."
    I6KBGjp.png
    Octavia: "Hmm, World Domination eh? Or what if....I wished for TWO jetski's."
    Billy: "Holy crap at this rate I will never get to rule the world."
    1wJZ5Ty.png
    Voila, she's an adult now.
    ORZUSDY.png
    Sophie: "So since she's moving out I get her room now right?"
    Luna: "Sophie, she's standing right there and can hear every word you're saying!"
    Sophie: "So what? She's moving out, she doesn't care."
    irDLd2c.png
    Just for old times sake, Octavia agreed to duel Luna one last time before moving.
    oYmSJZ9.png
    It was not a long duel.
    OS5QIvm.png
    But hey, Luna really wanted to do this because now instead of slapping a teenager around she was now slapping an adult around!
    xwrjeJM.png
    ANYWAYS IT'S COLLEGE TIME!
    vJJYWe0.png
    Wow these are really the lamest college students I've ever seen.
    a8C6Kiq.png
    Whoa whoa whoa, this room only has one bed.....Claimed the bed and locked the door for everyone except for Octavia!!!
    W5WyGAn.png
    Billy: "That was a great way to show dominance my young pupil."
    q8odU56.png
    That same day, Octavia went to a mixer on campus...She wasn't too impressed.
    nhcq0z6.png
    But she just HAD to get a selfie with the mascot!
    jUMD1ve.png
    Mascot: "I really don't know why you'd want a selfie with me so badly. I'm just an unpaid student they shoved in this costume but fine, I'll take the picture."
    rtvrZ0s.png
    Octavia: "Say cheese!"
    Mascot: "I'm dead inside!"
    7I4HTuz.png
    After a good night's sleep Octavia came out to the common room and wasn't pleased with what she saw.
    unitt3D.png
    How uncivilized.
    ESDu0Qt.png
    That's when I looked out here and I heard this party robot blasting some Judas Priest.
    LVyFmo9.png
    And I mean really, no Sim of mine will miss the chance to dance to some Priest. Also, no Sim of mine will miss the opportunity to make a unique entrance like riding in on a broom!
    UwUaby1.png
    That's some pretty boring dancing right there, Octavia.
    dTNL9ug.png
    Oh look, another Robot. Hope this one isn't genocidal like...You know, that other one.
    0imC0Wq.png
    This Robot might not be genocidal but boy oh boy I bet it wishes it was right now. See Julia, that's what proper programming looks like!
    p4sk5Bw.png
    Robot: "Now the party bot just shot confetti everywhere! That just infuriates me more but I can't do anything about it because it goes against my primary programming!"
    yRJ5CoM.png
    Also apparently, this is when Octavia was introduced to her cousin, who just wouldn't stop complaining about her life's problems.
    mn8Btmk.png
    Octavia: "Hmm, should probably get the hell out of here while she's still groaning about life."
    H7sU49r.png
    Unfortunately today we're mourning the loss of a very, very important Sim in my life....That's right, today we lost the one and only.....Mother of Sonya.
    hxNi6Cw.png
    That's right. That murderous woman who had an affair with Ol' Brucey boy and gave birth to That other murderous woman passed away from old age. Let us all take some time out of our day to remember this brave woman who brought us our Supreme Overlord, Sonya.

Also as an extra thing, I decided to use...less than legitimate ways to get pictures of my previous generations so I can put their photos around Octavia's home....when she's done with college by the way. So hey, decided to share those photos with you, ignore the fact that they're all in the same house! Wasn't going to go all around the world to their old homes to get pictures of them there, it was hard enough trying to get pictures of them doing something different in each picture! Anyways it's nice because those of you who haven't been here since.....2017....Will get to see who the heirs and heiresses of my family tree were! And for those of you who HAVE been here, hey look it's a trip down memory lane.
    Anyways, here's the Patriarch of this entire family tree, Edward Baxter.
    Cme5TGf.png
    His daughter, Mira Landgraab.
    WbQ9mp4.png
    Her son, Malcolm Landgraab III
    L15o3xf.png
    His son, Malcolm Landgraab IV (big improvement from The Sims 2's Malcolm Landgraab IV)
    o0UUIim.png
    His daughter, Sapphire Shepherd.
    pTjyO8z.png
    Her son, Ace Shepherd.
    jJ1p6EH.png
    His daughter, Justice Graves.
    OY6kuAi.png
    Her son, Harley Graves.
    ZoEWpbd.png
    His son, Lemmy Graves.
    CcFcg7w.png
    His daughter Minerva Stark.
    dE0Wk48.png
    Her daughter, Zelda Bailey.
    BlXdfex.png
    Her son Abraham Bailey.
    hzEGUVH.png
    His son, Gunnar Bailey.
    jcWJbPO.png
    His son, Bruce Bailey who I decided to get a picture of when he was in the transition from young sexy Bruce to Old Sad Dad Bruce.
    slouhEY.png
    Oh and of course we all know who this one is.
    58ieDNQ.png
    Thank you for taking a trip down Doodly Memory Lane.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I know about the bug, you mentioned it earlier so I did some Googling. The bug is that if you have a loading screen between the audition and the gig, the gig will never show up. So my workaround is that Ysabel stays at home and only goes to rabbit hole things between the audition and the gig. Additionally I downloaded a mod which should be a makeshift patch for the bug but I haven't tried it yet. 😅
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking

So I moved in Ophelia because she for one made the servo Legacy hooked up with and two she (canonically) "brought him back" when he passed. (I moved her back in with her family after she was brought back to life).
    I wasn't able to get Rob back, not even with MCCC "sim not found". So I copied him from my library.

So it was kind of like a "thank you, here's your second chance at life". Sadly she passed away again a week later.

I had changed up her outfits, bc those were her Young Adult clothes.

Saar's life is chaotic to say the least. I didn't intend for her to have kids before graduating or before moving into a bigger home, but so be it.
    She luckily graduated with no problems and started her career in flower arranging.

I had the servo move in, because the kids need a father figure.

The first child I named Ophelia, to pay respects to the family member that made this part of the family tree possible. The second child is called Persephone. Both children were from the first servo.

Then she hooked up again, but with another one of her lovers and gave birth to twins: Kassandra and Alexios. I found it too perfect so I called them after the protagonists in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I was going to stick to Greek names anyway :p
    I think this was the first time that I had twins of the opposite gender in my game.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @KiniHokulani

Oh wow bad photos of Thorne, poor guy he must be so annoyed of that
    being spread.
    Poor Don to he ahs to see it all as well.
    I do not think Octavia is behind it but I have not played that family n their
    own so not sure how she is behaving.

@Simmelina1

Great update

@Daephene

Nice to see you,
    great update.

@RedDestiny92

Oh, a baby on the way it seems like,
    congrats to that coming baby.
    A very cute toddler.

@AlwaysAsking

Yeah big paintings can sell for a lot of money.

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Harvestfest

When Hugo woke up and found Sofia stuck doing bubbles already, he could not deal with it anymore. The day was Harvestfest. It should have been a celebratory day, but instead it was tainted with Sofia’s need for bubbles. There was no good morning or any talk. Hugo left the house and went next door where Nelson opened the door for him.

Hugo-Shares-Worries-about-Sofia.png
    Nelson could see something was wrong with Hugo. He did not want to push, but Hugo was there for him when his mom died, and he wanted to be there for Hugo in return. So, Nelson asked Hugo what was wrong. Not being able to keep it in anymore, Hugo spilled the beans about Sofia and what seemed to be a worsening addiction. Hugo was unsure of what to do and how it made him unhappier by the day.

Hugo-Nelson-Hug-during-Harvestfest.png
    Nelson, as young as he is, did not know how to react to this. Except for his mom dying, he had never dealt with any major issues. Addiction was never something he was confronted with. All he could do was listen to what Hugo had to say as best he could. A comforting hug was the most he could offer. Hugo appreciated it immensely. He didn’t expect Nelson to solve his problems for him, but telling someone else about the secret problems that were locked in the apartment next door took a weight of his shoulders.

Hugo-Grand-Meal.png
    Hugo-Nelson-Eat-Grand-Meal.png
    Needing to focus on something else, Hugo asked if he could cook for them both. It was Harvestfest after all. A nice big breakfast could take his mind off the situation. Nelson agreed and let Hugo do his thing in the kitchen. Cooking was the only thing that could clear Hugo’s mind and give him some time to relax. The work paid off and the result was an exceptionally nice meal. They enjoyed each other’s company while eating and Hugo felt a strange, nervous feeling in his stomach. This feeling had happened more often lately. He had no clue what was going on at first, but he seemed to realise more and more that this feeling was not a stomach bug but was related to Nelson’s presence. It complicated Hugo’s life, but the feeling was nice enough he didn’t want to give that up.

Sofia-Getting-High-on-Harvestfest.png
    When the washing up was done, Hugo told Nelson it was probably time to go home and check on Sofia. Nelson understood, so Hugo walked back to the apartment. He knew what to expect, but was still disappointed to see his fiancée in the same position he left her in.

Hugo-Looking-for-Fall-Decorations.png
    Hugo started talking to Sofia and kept talking to get rid of the unnerving, awkward vibe that hung around the room. He told her he made some breakfast and that if she wanted some it would be on the counter for her. Sofia seemed completely out of it and did not say anything to Hugo. It looked like she was not even listening. Hugo rummaged through the decorations box, looking for stuff to liven up their apartment and make it seem more like a home instead of a crack house.

Sofia-Eats-Grand-Meal-Leftovers.png
    While Hugo was decorating the house, Sofia got up and grabbed the food Hugo put out for her. She got herself back to a chair and started eating slowly. Hugo sat down opposite her, not wanting to scare her off. Sofia didn’t look like she had much of an appetite but she was eating nonetheless. Hugo stopped talking and silence overtook the room. It was a tiny step, but she was away from the bubble blower and that was good. Right?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top