March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burglary Stuff pack

AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
So the idea I came up with is this: a Burglary stuff pack focused on the burglar npc and a police officer npc that can arrest the burglar.

- Burglar and Police npc's.
- Alarm systems - one cheap that is unreliable and one expensive that looks like a cctv that is very accurate and calls the police automatically for you, otherwise if you have the cheap version you have to call yourself - or fight the burglar!
- Make it possible for playable sims to break into other sims homes without getting invited - basically a tweaked version of what vampires can do.
- Objects for this pack would include really expensive and exclusive objects that a thief would want to steal, like rare diamond, rare paintings, statues etc. Also the pack would include super cheap furniture and stuff that a thief would have in their criminal lair.

This pack could potentially be tied into other packs, but I'm not sure how feasible that is with a stuff pack.

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---

Comments

• JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    This makes sense with having the criminal career. I always liked that cheesy burglar from the older games too, it added a bit of excitement to the game. There should also be safes and security boxes to store your valuables in. :blush:
  • HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    So the idea I came up with is this: a Burglary stuff pack focused on the burglar npc and a police officer npc that can arrest the burglar.

- Alarm systems - one cheap that is unreliable and one expensive that looks like a cctv that is very accurate and calls the police automatically for you, otherwise if you have the cheap version you have to call yourself - or fight the burglar!
    - Make it possible for playable sims to break into other sims homes without getting invited - basically a tweaked version of what vampires can do.
    - Objects for this pack would include really expensive and exclusive objects that a thief would want to steal, like rare diamond, rare paintings, statues etc. Also the pack would include super cheap furniture and stuff that a thief would have in their criminal lair.

This pack could potentially be tied into other packs, but I'm not sure how feasible that is with a stuff pack.

Love this idea! I really want my Sims to be professional thieves.
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    While I like the idea of burglary being added, if they add it to the game they should do it for free because ever since TS1 the Burglar NPCs, the Police NPCs, and the criminal career were always a part of the base game.

It would be cool however, if the criminal career were a live career instead of a rabbit hole and we could burgle peoples houses or do stuff at the criminal hideout.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    What I would like in this pack is to have an electric fence, barbed wire, 2 lot traits: Secure place and Swipers' site (one that prevents burglars and one that attracts them). And if pets could smell them unless if they are friendly and if they are agressive/territorial, if they would attack them without command. Animals with other traits would only attack them if you order them to, or if they swiped something.
    Just an idea but IF this will be a stuff pack or an update somehow, I'd like these in the burglar pack/update. :)
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    @boskos456 Great suggestions! I like that a lot.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Drzombae1Drzombae1 Posts: 37 Member
    how do I post a discussion?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    This should be a patch pronto. Can't possibly think of anyone who would agree to buy a SP for what was previously an integral part of the sims and was present in all Base Games.

That said, I wish they would update all BG careers with a "work from home" option.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    A career, like the Get to work expansion is a great idea. And when you steal bath tubs (like burglars did in ts3, rotf), you get scold by your boss.

I'd like to experience most careers of npc... Mailman, gets attacked by dogs (supposedly, it's a real thing!), gets seduced by elder ladies, maid, cleans pigster, steals trashcans and lightbulbs if underpaid (like in sims 2), bug man, faces rodents, coackroaches and giant spiders! Social worker, runs an orphelinat, gardener, arranges your clients' gardens, repoman, well, repossesses (and steals on the side?), animal control, runs an animal shelter, etc. etc. etc.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Aine wrote: »

I love this idea! I really would love this in my game!