Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited April 2020
    @sarabeth2984
    Your new sim looks really cool! Is he an alien?

No, he isn't an alien. I was considering it, but honestly, I found the aliens ugly, I can't play with them. :/

He was created as a normal sim with a blue skin and grey eyes. It was a little bit of lazyness from my side. In CAS I didn't found the option to make occult sim on the first sim in the household. So I should have make him again on a second sims, but I wasn't keen about it. Although I didn't found an option to copy that sim. It was easier to jump in to the game, travel to the realm of magic and learn the magic, then use the cheat and finished the eye colour. :)

@AlwaysAsking
    Why do you need his magic skill high in order to perform the wedding?

Lorewise I don't need to, he is already powerful. o:) But technically, for me the magic seems to be the strongest option to represent a powerful elemental spirit in the game. I saw this in my other savegame with Morgyn, where Vlad saw in Morgyn's wife a good snack. He transformed the uninvited Vlad in to a bunny statue to save his wife. After a while, when the spell was over, Vlad has left the apartment without ever got a drink. :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    For no reason whatsoever I ended up in Anna's save, now it's been a while but I made Anna and her sister Michelle when we got tiny living and then I went on the gallery and got a guy and his servo. The servo married another servo and they adopted some human children and got them some pets. During that Anna took to getting her peace and quiet when she was out and about and she met Ethan or something it's been a while anyways he thinks that she's single but she's married to Troy she was pushed over the edge when he was abducted after obsessing over aliens while ignoring his family which lead to two more kids. She's currently living with Easton who still doesn't know his beloved girlfriend is married he thinks all is well with their family....

The last time I played them she came back for her twin son's birthday and ended up in the observatory with Troy which you know ended with him getting pregnant but he still doesn't know that...moving on....

3Rp79x5.png
    Also just for fun things are going for them.
    jSgWUkH.png
    Now to the main thing...Karson and Forrest is in front they are still dolls.
    2wOfiEF.png
    Future models I say, she's in their age group but Chelle is still their aunt and she loves them.
    kZuBYtX.png
    Troy puts on a brave face but it gets a little harder every day, since the party Anna won't call him he's heard her talk to the kids, her sister, she'll even speak to his alien children but she hangs up when it comes to him. He doesn't want to be in the house anymore and he's sure it'll be for the best if they move where there is more space. He has more money hidden away from living cheaply than it appeared and it's time to get complete control over the accounts.
    jHHpc3w.png
    I moved them to an ingame house I renovated some time ago, in Strangerville.
    g2vE7y2.png
    Aunt trying to teach long division and fractions...error 404 Nephew rejects lesson..
    lol.
    FHCXhsr.png
    YU7VVYF.png
    At least they'll be happy, he'll have more places to hide and they can grow up a little less clogged, he just needs a little peace and quiet to hide out in the dark sides of his mind.
    y4GUdbV.png
    So Anna is....a lot of things but she's still pretty....Easton is looking good too...
    2YtJ2tR.png
    "You know....I'd love another baby." Eason said.

Anna grinned.

"You won't be satisfied until the whole house is a daycare."

"That's a good start hun, by the way is that new outfit all you wanted?"

"Well yeah.."

"I gave you my credit card I expected more."

"I don't need your money Easton." she said simply.

"Pfft the kids blink and get everything they want, who else am I gonna spend it on? You go back and find you something else." she sighed he so loved to spoil them.

Now I didn't do that, mccc is on autopilot soooooo
    8fdIstJ.png
    Ak525NQ.png
    Anna makes such cute babies.
    vVjq9vn.png
    Since Easton was taking care of Averie she had to help Kai, for the first time since it all started she felt some guilt she thought she was just mad at herself for giving in with Troy and she held him at arms length so it didn't happen again. Though she felt guilty she didn't want her sister seeing who she had become she hated this side of herself only a knock on the door could pull her from her thoughts. Even if she was in too deep and would never tell Easton to his face. Let him be blindly happy she played the role she needed and he got what he wanted what was the harm now.

She sighed, no that wasn't fair.

"I'm sorry you have a horrible mother Kai."

"Mama?"
    She thought the knock was her imagination until she turned to leave him and spotted Troy by the door, the windows were tinted he couldn't see in but they could see out.

"Troy!" of course she was excited, even if she didn't deserve to be.

"What are you doing here?"

"I got lost...?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Even you don't believe that."

"I just wanted to see you..."

"I missed you too."
    RHTn7Nw.png
    Might be hard to see but if you look closely on Kai's face it's like he was shocked..maybe he's more aware than it seems.
    EgHQTxK.png
    "So is that all that brings you by?"

"I came to..."

'Say take the key back and leave...just let her go.' he thought but the little kiss was enough to shift his mind he simply spent too much time alone trying to be perfect that he wasn't settled to let go. He didn't care if it was pathetic and or an excuse it was how it was.

"We uh....moved I just wanted to give you the new key so you can see the kids....Chelle misses you." they all did but they took it like champs Anna wasn't the only one playing the role given he made sure they were strong and kept their heads held up high all they needed to know was that Anna needed...time to herself when they got older it would be up to them to decide what the real information meant for them and their relationship with her. She was still his wife after all...

"Oh that's great, is it a big house?"

"Yeah...there's a space for you if you come by."

'Why did I say that? fool fool Troy you're a fool.'

She smiled and he thought she might start laughing but she shook her head.

"I'll keep that in mind, you know though I wanted to talk to you."

"What about?"

'As you care...you're already pulled again..never should have come.' he berated himself with a few words for good measure.

"We don't....have to be like this...I mean you can date around, did you meet anyone?"

He shook his head.

"That'll never happen." he said, much more confidently than he felt.

"..But.."

"I only love you Anna, it's not going to change..."

'No matter how it makes me look' he thought bitterly.

aJ01zKW.png
    "....Don't say that."

He couldn't say anything else even if he knew deep down what she caused with this..with him yet lost he was.
    CcDO8Bi.png
    "I better go..."

"Thanks for the key."

"yeah...use it soon....."

Before she could leave he sighed, might as well go for full lost puppy mode.

"Anna?"

"Yeah?"

"You look...pretty in pink and white you should wear them more often.."

She smiled.

"Thanks."

She watched him go wondering what made him say that..time to go in and go to bed with her boyfriend while her husband was left in the dark..yet more aware than he'd ever be. If she could help it that is.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Hello everyone!

So sorry for forgetting that I must have 25 points to post images, but I just got promoted, so here are the images I wanted to show you! :). BIG thanks to @AlwaysWalking for offering to repost it on my behalf! :D

@March306: your sims look super cute! I love your version of Julia. And laughed at loud with the crime-themed names! :)

@GalacticGal, your Erik looks amazing! Very cool pics!

—————————-

In my game today, Lilith Vatore was so sick and tired of Caleb playing Jazz on the organ instead of going for a hunt (what a softie :D), so she decided to train him with a bit of sparring.
    XXeCjeZ.png

But even if he is a bit softie, she really adores him!
    Oxk5Zo1.png

However, on her way home, Lilith found an unexpected rival - Kalamainu'u Iona, a terrible vampire hunter (apart from being an evil mermaid:))

kKy6rld.png

But Caleb just arrive on time to stop her from hurting his sister, bitting her and leaving her a bit unconcious. Yet he didn't want to cause her harm, so he took her home until she wake up and could safely return her where she belonged. He even baked chocolate muffins in the morning to apologize for bitting her.

xvZjw96.png
    byFpjb3.png

Caleb tried to leave her safe and sound in Sulani, but Kala had different plans in mind. Truth is, he wasn't very disgusted with the idea either... :)

gXKvj4q.png
    2ploOWi.png
    OSsTpaf.png

However he knew he couldn’t stay, as they were natural enemies and couldn’t break the rules. Or could they? :)

2zWjk46.png
    If you like these versions of Caleb Vatore and Kalamainu, they are available in my gallery, though with a different background story. Lilith will be there tomorrow along with Sam, her first wife :).

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C7B5A539719111EA80D96B80D24DD392
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6565EA186F5C11EA8B723A0A7F8BC425

Hope you have a beautiful weekend, stay safe everyone! :)
  • Options
    SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    @RedDestiny92, you wrote such a beautiful story for your sims! Poor Troy... :)
  • Options
    WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    ngl mine was boring compared to these stories - I went crazy after failing to build a mediterrian house in Oasis Springs :D
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited April 2020
    Send decongestants my allergies have turned into secondary sinusitis. Again. (I'm prone to it, alas.) My face feels like it's stuffed with... with... I can't think of anything suitably disgusting because my face feels so stuffed up.

Anyway. BB will probably be delayed a bit until I feel less like something's trying to punch its way out of my sinuses. (Am very amused at the vote, though. So far it's a single vote for Cass and five for Malcolm!)

@Beardedgeek whoops, that robotics station is a health hazard! The trailer's pretty cute! Can we have a look inside?

@Tomatplante Sulani is so pretty <3

@DeafSimmer aww, first real crushes! Even if nothing comes of it, it's sweet.

@AlwaysAsking it's not quite unanimous, there's a vote for Cass that I'm kind of intrigued about. I wonder if it's a mercy vote because of her Loner trait? But yeah, definitely looks like Malcolm will be out the door!

Oooh, my very own spoiler cut! :D
    And yeah, I was thinking that for Cass. I think she'll do okay so long as she's able to have a bit of space to escape to. I can't actually direct her to do so, but there are plenty of various places she can hang out, at least. And weeeell, Morgyn and Diego did share a bed and nothing's happened in-game romance wise, but there was that other interaction with that one mod XD It's still the first week, though! Plenty of time for relationships to happen.

I do have it on XD;; Something like 5%, though, so not too bad. Still, there hasn't been any actual in-game woohoo yet, so we'll have to see how things go. There are two closets in the bedroom, yeah. There's also the hot tub in the back courtyard, that's a spot too!

My bad, it wasn't through the trash. It was the debris and stuff from the fridge breaking (again). I think I definitely need the next challenge to be a money-making one, though, or to sell the plants, because when that first bill comes, there's no way they're going to be able to pay XD;; Splashing might be something from jumping from the diving platform, maybe? And yeah, any Sim that gets caught by it gets an Angry moodlet.

XD It's a reaction to something mod-related. They were just sitting around, she was more reacting to their state of dress. And nah, Monopoly isn't a specific reference, it was just the first game that came to mind. Actually, the first game that came to mind was Twister, but that's a little too close to the actual mod XD;; Yeah, she immediately went to find Caleb and did the 'tell a secret' thing, which worked perfectly. Oh god, Lilith and Don as an athletic power couple? And she seems to be enjoying flirting with everyone so it's not like he has room to talk with his Noncommittal trait XD

Yup, just those four successfully did the swan dive. I'm lowkey impressed at how someone can fail at cannonballs, though, for Caleb and Diego! And they get an embarrassed moodlet from it and AFAIK it's random? Johnny actually did lose his earlier when just going for a swim normally, so no idea.

Heehee, had a feeling you'd be happy about Don's win!

@sarabeth2984 man, that'd be frustrating for Viv! Why take a lead role in a romance if you're unflirty, seriously?

@AngeliqueAdelaide ugh, that Thorne! I've seen multiple caps of Nancy winning it, which is pretty bad too. (I'm just picturing Johnny in his trailer going, "...Seriously?!")

@Simyim Caleb is a sweetie! Hmm, him and Kala? Different worlds aside, she does have the Mean trait, so that could be a tricky relationship!

Okay, time to go have a hot shower to try to steam the gunk out of my sinuses @.@ Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited April 2020
    Thank you @sarabeth2984 @AlwaysAsking @Daephene @Dust_Bunny2010 and @mercuryfoam for your comments :blush:

Just wanted to try to create a story. I've never tried it before :lol:
    Unfortunately creating stories take so much time, so there won't be any continuation to the story, sorry. But you can always imagine the rest, right? :wink:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited April 2020
    First screenshot, Princess Cordelia Thebe on a computer:
    03-29-20_9-26-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At Cordelia Manor
    Roddy, Sophia and Hamish visited Cordelia Manor. Cordelia gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek when she saw him:
    03-29-20_9-29-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-29-20_9-30-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The princess then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-29-20_9-31-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy talked to the princess:
    03-29-20_9-33-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Cordelia chatted with Hamish:
    03-29-20_9-34-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she hugged Hamish:
    03-29-20_9-37-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The princess then chatted some more to Hamish:
    03-29-20_9-38-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia then chatted to Cordelia:
    03-29-20_9-49-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she glomped Roddy:
    03-29-20_9-51-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy glomped Hamish:
    03-29-20_9-53-42%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And then Sophia glomped Hamish!
    03-29-20_9-55-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then said goodbye to the princess:
    03-29-20_9-58-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And he, Sophia and Hamish went back home.
    Smooches from Chloe
    Hamish went over to Chloe and gave her a big loving hug:
    03-29-20_10-05-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe responded by giving Hamish several big smooches on his face:
    03-29-20_10-08-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-29-20_10-08-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish went bright red. Chloe had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-29-20_10-09-51%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Roddy handed his little brother a makeup removal wipe:
    03-29-20_10-10-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe smiled and gave Hamish a big loving hug:
    03-29-20_10-37-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, the family put presents around the Christmas tree:
    03-29-20_10-40-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Visiting Gloria Rouge
    Roddy went over to Gloria's place in Willow Creek:
    03-29-20_10-47-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Gloria smiled and made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    03-29-20_10-48-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    03-29-20_10-48-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-29-20_10-49-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a big hug:
    03-29-20_10-50-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, the pair sat down and watched Roaring Vice:
    03-29-20_10-53-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Gloria then gave Roddy a cuddle:
    03-29-20_10-56-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted to each other:
    03-29-20_11-05-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Gloria gave Roddy another big hug:
    03-29-20_11-11-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And another big smooch on his cheek:
    03-29-20_11-14-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-29-20_11-15-02%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Roddy then said goodbye:
    03-29-20_11-16-21%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And he went back home.
    Time for a bit of lovin'
    Benjamin checked on his bees:
    03-29-20_11-23-26%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And then he went inside and gave Shine a big kiss on her cheek:
    03-29-20_11-25-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Shine then gave Benjamin a big smooch on his cheek:
    03-29-20_11-26-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then embraced:
    03-29-20_11-26-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine kissed Benjamin:
    03-29-20_11-27-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And she kissed his hands:
    03-29-20_11-30-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine fed her cowplant:
    03-29-20_11-33-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And she gave it some attention:
    03-29-20_11-34-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time!
    Later, Shine went into her makeup room and reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick, whilst Roddy watched:
    03-29-20_11-47-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then checked herself in the mirror:
    03-29-20_11-48-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She and Roddy went into the Affection station and Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-29-20_11-50-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    03-29-20_11-50-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    03-29-20_11-50-37%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine then smiled and made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    03-29-20_11-53-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-29-20_11-53-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-29-20_11-54-21%25C2%25A0PM-4.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-29-20_11-55-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-29-20_11-55-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then smiled at her firstborn:
    03-29-20_11-58-10%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And then she gave him several more big smooches on his face:
    03-29-20_11-58-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-30-20_12-00-31%25C2%25A0AM-3.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled again. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-30-20_12-01-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    He used another one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-30-20_12-02-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Roddy gave Shine a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    03-30-20_12-03-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-30-20_12-03-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving smooch on his cheek:
    03-30-20_12-06-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-30-20_12-07-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then smiled and blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    03-30-20_12-22-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bonus Pictures
    Another look at some of the various areas of Cordelia Manor. Here's the garden:
    03-29-20_9-56-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The chapel:
    03-29-20_9-56-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The lounge/living room:
    03-29-20_9-56-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The servant's quarters:
    03-29-20_9-56-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And the picture that Tiffany painted!
    03-29-20_9-57-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Everyone loving your sims. I am looking forward to reading your sims' stories.

[img][/img]u5SjZSI.png

Pandora and Enoch had heir babies and their babies are children now. The Boys are Enoch (Book of Enoch and Enochian Magic) and Abramelin (like the sage in The Book of Abramelin, It's not the same kind of Sages in the game) They have blond hair like Samedi. The girl is Hecate with black hair like their Grandpa. The boys love school. All three of them have the Super Keener trait. This really is my favourite custom trait and mostly used because it helps my sim learn quicker. Enoch started a new kids club called Games With Frontiers because of The League being long gone. Enoch and Abramelin are besties as brothers should be. Hecate is a daddy's girl. Pandora tries to be a good mom but she is young still and these are her firstborn children. Her dad has been teaching her Practical Magic. She isn't sure if that is the school of focus she wants or not in magic or if she wants to follow her mom's path of Mischief Magic. Solomon is more like his dad than his sister is and is learning magic from him. I am really thinking I want Solomon to solely focus on Practical Magic and Pandora on Mischief Magic. Yes I know I can have their focus be on more than one disciple but for this game, I don't think I want them having multiple disciplines and her aspiration is the potion one and not master magic as Samedi has. Samedi I want to learn and master all 3 schools of Magic.

Samedi challenged Morgyn to a duel again. I think it's just him being very protective of his sister and this is his way of checking Morgyn out to get a feel if he is the best choice for his sister. One of his traits is the Angel trait and he also has the Protective trait. Morgyn may be the cutest and most powerful of the 3 but he can still be hexed. Simeon is the only one of the 3 of them that cannot be hexed

Games Without Frontiers is Enoch's club. All the kids in the game are a part of this club. It has the popular bonus and it helps with his Social Butterfly Aspiration.

[img][/img]NLfLKYo.png

L died in my game. I thought I gave all 3 Sages the Immortality Flag when I started the game. I was wrong. Athena, being friends with Simeon and love interest of Solomon went over to check on them.

I had one of those Oh My moments in my game. I have as much autonomy as I can possibly get in the game because it leads to moments like this where she was trying to cheer Simeon up and ends up woohooing with him in the end. I forgot from past games that Simeon tends to like younger women. This really has shown me to be no exception to that observation even though he had married L. I think he had a curiosity about Athena but didn't actively pursue it because of him being married to L. Because of L's death grief and curiosity won over I believe. I should have known it would eventually happen because of him flirting and romantic interactions towards her when L wasn't around when she is being trained in magic by him. I just was hoping that would have been much later on down the line. Like when she would finally realize that Solomon and Morgyn are The Ones she wants to be with.

Everyone in my rotational households ended up at Athena's family home for Winterfest. I had her cook A Grand Meal for everyone. Father Winter showed up and gave everyone gifts.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Fernando Veleta, leader of the Public Enemies club, with Nibbler.

D89ODJ9.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @DeafSimmer I'm really enjoying how well you are defining this next generation. With this segment, you've got me quite hooked. Can't wait to see if Asrael (sorry, I totally mangled her name) will follow through on her plans to revisit Sulani in the future. Well done!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 You know it never occurred to me my Sim could refuse to perform a scene he felt was unseemly. I think I was too much into him doing a good job of acting. Face/palm. If it ever comes up again, I may just have to experiment by having my Sim refuse certain unsavory scenes. ;) I enjoyed your segment very much. Can't wait to see where your story is headed. And thank you for the kind words to me. :) Stay safe, stay well, as I plan on doing the very same thing. My plan is to get beyond 65 years in age. Yes, it's official. I am 65. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I'm here not having much hopes the quarantine will be over for the 15th of this month.
  • Options
    @DeafSimmer Oooh, I really liked reading about this other side. Very, very cool. I like how Kai is unafraid and able to stand up to Evil. Pure and unadulterated evil, at that. Storm better watch his own back. I have a hunch this boy will end up leading a revolution, of sorts. All hail King Kai!
  • Options
    Flcty1969Flcty1969 Posts: 82 Member
    Not today but yesterday.....I was rather hungover after an online D & D session that included whiskey.......my sim had twins! Hard enough to deal with at the best of times but even harder when your are....under the weather!
  • Options
    @Simyim Thanks for the mention. I think Erik is cute, too. ;) I liked your story (although your first screenshot is only a narrow line). I have to say what an interesting twist things took. I feel very sorry for Lilith Valtore. She lost without a fight. The evil mermaid must have used her siren call, no?
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2020
    A "short" update that ends in having to make decisions...

k8972P7.png
    After the Welcome Wagon: A private movie night with all the friends from Strangerville...

RZLQ5fw.png
    And in the morning a long jog to make some important decisions.
    Alejandra has... a plan, of sorts.
    (And the first one, obviously, was a new hairstyle!)

O69r136.png
    gguhHRh.png
    wniPcoS.png
    Entering the secret base again, she makes her way all the way down to the Mother! Turns out the extraterrestrial horror is not completely dead but can be coaxed back to life... Just as Alejandra hoped. More importantly she can be reasoned with; she is intelligent!
    Alejandra left the base having made a new... friend?

jQEjjHB.png
    wjZEMkH.png
    Alejandra feels quite good about herself!
    I must say I love the way she looks!

a0r3dQD.png
    Visiting Newcrest to have dinner with a friend...

5or1mFB.png
    During the Flea market Alejandra... might have encouraged her friends to streak. Because why not? Really?

SBzHhfo.png
    Just a screenshot of her again because I really like how she turned out. I really like this hairstyle on her, too.

IXzXiIH.png
    As a vegetarian living in the countryside there really is no reason NOT to start a garden, right?

Anyway... Problems. I can't decide on a partner for her and well... I will have to pause aging again tonight or she will be an Adult before I make my mind up. At first I thought a Servo again but now I am more looking at another country girl-ish character... Hmm... For a moment I thought Ulrike Faust but she would not be happy in Strangerville, I think.

@ryttu3k A "tour" of the trailer coming tomorrow, I think. Not much of a tour when you can fit the whole thing in one aerial shot ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. Mariana's hair is from Tiny living stuff pack.

Britt Behr Le Chien
    Saving a life

49601258438_33de8855dc_c.jpg
    I visited my sister Anna Behr Munch’s family in Windenburg. Spent time with my nephew Karl & nieces Lisbeth & Mariana.
    49602021597_69b1a3c927_c.jpg
    Decided to go to the gym in Windenburg before travelling home.
    49601258358_618c7ecc5c_c.jpg
    It is freezing cold outside. I watched a frozen sim suddenly fall to the ground. Ran outside to see if I could help him.
    49602021467_8a676dc222_c.jpg
    I asked grim to spare his life. Memories came back to my mind about my mum Candy Behr’s death. Dad asked grim to spare her life. But she was already dead.
    49601258213_6aa95da320_c.jpg
    To my surprise grim spared his life. Darrell Charms thanked me for saving his life.
    49601287303_1a27910120_c.jpg
    Had some fun with my niece Mariana Behr Munch at the playground.
    Someday I will have my own children to play with.
    49602050872_060c2a0a7f_c.jpg
    Met Darrell Charms at the gym. He seems to be fine after his near death experience.
    49602050682_8188e0b4e1_c.jpg
    My brother Daniel Vera Le Chien came home with me from school today. We played chess and talked about childhood memories.
    49601286973_e371065933_c.jpg
    My sister Jamie Behr Lewis invited me to the humor & hijinks festival.
    49601286908_35e9d4cb92_c.jpg
    I had the best time of my life tonight. Became hysterical and almost laughed myself to death.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks for the mention. I've had a few questions about the Futurworld game and how I've done it and I should take the time to take some screen caps and show what it's like. Recently I've had problems embedding photos in posts...I meet the requirements but it doesn't work for me. I upload on Flickr and Pinterest but when I try to embed the pictures here, the best I can manage is a link and not many people follow links.

In the meantime the concept of Futurworld is a retro-futuristic setting based on the idea of what people in the 1960s and 70s thought the future in the 21st century would be like. I find the decor in Sims 4 to be especially good at creating that look. So I try to make things look sleek, minimalist, bright, clean and shiny. I went through and changed every single pre-existing lot and altered the furniture, wall and floor decorations to achieve that look although I'm considering demolishing some of them to create a more futuristic look...like Willow Creek Archive being a mostly glass building with a sloped roof. When I get the time I should do a whole thread on that setting but I have too much fun playing it to stop and take screen caps.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I added Nico and his twin sister Barbara. They are at Brindleton Bay, doing something - no idea what exactly, as I haven´t seen them around. I also added Jon Huntington IV, J´s (in my opinion) more handsome son. Christine ran into him, he has become a criminal and lives with his dad (now brother). J could use some company, as his old housemates have all moved out and started families of their own, while he has remained single after his divorce. I am currently building a house for Esme, as only the best goes for the spoiled little princess.
    Update on Don: he is a young adult now. I aged him up in CAS and put back his active trait, but I am keeping the self-assured trait and friend of the world aspiration that you gave him, so he is never going to become the canon Don. I see him around at times, as he is a member of Laenor´s club for hopeless romantics, but he is not part of Laenor´s closest circle of friends. You may catch a glimpse of him in my upcoming updates.

Now to your Thorne and Don: "Illegitimate son of a rat" is the most forum-friendly way I know how to describe Thorne. I am terribly happy that I am yet to come across him in my current save, though it´s bound to happen one of these days, as I have several fame-oriented sims who move in the same circles as he does.
    My bad, I totally forgot that it was Thorne who had the hormone therapy done to himself. Either way, it remains my main complaint against Thorne - tricking someone into having a baby with them as a part of the plan to ruin said person´s life is not something I can overlook. But I am not Don - it´s entirely possible that Don, whose own track record is far from being clean, may have more tolerance for deception. And he did get a cute baby out of this mess.

Your other Don update: I can´t get over of how different Caleb looks without his signature hairstyle. LOL at Don running into two of his sons. (It could be worse, as Christine has by now already had two blind dates with her half-brothers I had not bothered to mark as her relatives. She is not Hermione - who married one of her brothers, hooked up with another and dated her nephew, before settling down with an ex-lover of both of her parents - the idea of having relations with her relatives gives her creeps. There are enough single, unrelated men around, but the poor girl keeps running into her brothers)
    Your Darrel Charm looks well, charming :D Uggh, O hate the autonomous enchanting introuduction. For some reason, with this hair, Johnny looks even more like Malcolm than he usually does. But he is still way more handsome.

@ryttu3k
    Have Caleb and Lilith been feeding as they should? I have to admit, I have never left my vampires on full autopilot, so I wasn´t 100% sure if it works. I rarely use the premade plasma packs, most of my vampires feed of the packs made from plasma fruit (an amazing mod from littlemssam) that they don´t use autonomously, so I am used to check on them about twice a day to feed them.
    It was cute to see Johnny and Malcolm stop fighting for a little while to rest together. Wow, I hadn´t noticed just how many tatoos your Caleb has, he looks amazing.
    Now I am really curious about Monopoly :D Poor Caleb, maybe next time!
    My bet is on Malcolm leaving, as he hasn´t really done that much to make himself likeable. Cooking and cleaning can only get you this far.

That´s quite a lot of saves. I only have two - the one I am currently playing and the one I´ve had since I started playing Sims 4. I deleted the Don 100 baby save, because I hated how nearly every premade had died ages ago, I missed them. I put my families from that save into my old one, something I now see as a mistake, because they fit nowhere into the lore and backstories going on there. So instead I am now putting them into this one, where they make way more sense. Not sure if I am going to add all of them, because I have the same problem waiting for me here as I had in my old save - namely two very different versions of Caleb, Morgyn and Cassandra. Which can be awkward, because if you recall, 100babysave! Cassandra is that save´s Morgyn´s wife, while my current save´s Cassandra is a teenager dating the son of this version of Morgyn. What a mess :D

@DoodlyDoofus
    Welcome back! No one insults Morgyn´s pretty face and gets away with it, Luna should keep it in mind for future.

I am not doing very well. I haven´t become infected (as far as I am aware of, I haven´t left home for weeks now and the only way for me to catch it would be from either of my parents, whose professions won´t allow them to work from home, but they are feeling well), but the constant stress and worry has started to get to me. I spent last night fearing that I may never be able to see or hug my grandmother again, because one of us might die before it ends. There have been 15 deaths in Estonia for now, nearly every day brings one or two more. I hate it, I hate it so much.
    I have several updates worth of content sitting in wait, half-finished, because I am not feeling either witty or funny and it would make no sense to post just screenshots without any explanations about what´s going on.
    What has been going on in my game this week is that I have built two houses and a restaurant/wedding venue/photo studio. I have added some sims and I am going to add some more, once I finish furnishing this beast of a house I have been working on for most of this week, including buldozising the whole thing twice. So much for promising to stop building large houses.
    Stay safe!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2020
    Since I can't make my mind up about who to start dating... here is three aerial shots of the trailer and lot

z7Q7Jot.png
    H05h5Vu.png
    bBwuYiT.png
    1: Full view of the entire lot. The fence is for indirect privacy, so that's why it's simply open at one end. Alejandra just want to be able to tan without being ogled.
    2: Left (south) half of the trailer
    3: Right (north) half of the trailer

Edit:
    SyKlT2j.png
    Well... ms Hudgens is very cute, and working as a gym trainer. Mayyybe...?
    However the thought of having a celebrity SelfSim in the household weirds me out a bit...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    edited April 2020
    I built an Italian Restaurant. The Landgraabs own it.

J4a7ynI.jpg
    LsubxRj.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @DarkAngel1994

Oh! I'm so glad we're going on to Autumn now, and that Jamie and Dylan will still get some time!

You're right, those kid's children will act the same way when their parents get all lovey dovey 😅😂

I would probably be like Atlas and pretend I didn't know his mom if I was him too.

And yes, for some reason your particular Sims have become very aware that they are pixel people 🤣😅

The 4th wall means nothing anymore 😊

Thanks again for writing that wonderful drama. You say you aren't much of a writer, but you sure did great writing here! Like you said, it helps to have something to do, and look forward to, during times like this. I'm looking forward to seeing more from this fun family. We will see the new babies too, right?

@Svineprutter

So far I have been too lazy to look into how to cheat the aspiration rewards in, and I always run through something the "right" way at least once before I start doing any cheats. I know exactly what you mean though. I'm definitely not getting any younger, and using the cheats I do know doesn't bother me at all 😄

I haven't completed friend of the world yet, so I'd like to do it "right" at least once.

The thing is, I have copies of the same people throughout my saves. So sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have to go through getting a skill up in my 3rd copy of the same Sim just so he can get his promotion.

It was dumb of me to think of completing the "friend of the world" one with a fresh copy of a guy who was a few steps into getting it but already has at least 10 friends, because he's existed in his save forever, lol. I'm going to go finish it with him, and then cheat it to this new copy 😂

I played as a alien once, and it was awhile ago, so I don't remember everything about it. I just know that the people he was already close to did not mind at all when they discovered that he was an alien. But I guess a few people got tense about it once in awhile. I never had him walking around without his disguise though. And almost never directed him to do his alien things. He is so handsome 😍 I haven't played the save he's in for months now, but when I go back into it I think I'm going to remove his alien half. sarabeth2984 told me how to do it, and I'm willing to let him have a baby once he's human, lol.

Wow! Your insight on the visible whims and annoyance of things like the vampire pack is amazing! I seriously never would have thought of that. I do play with visible whims, and it already drives me crazy when they constantly have whims for things that I think are as dumb as can be. That's a huge consideration. And probably answers the question about why they haven't added new whims with the lastest releases. A few of us were wondering about that.

Lol, it took me a minute to figure out what you meant when you mentioned Harley Davidson 😅 but I reread it and you said Harley Davidson walk. That's the funniest! I love that way too describe it 😂 That's perfect.

And I get what you mean about being in costume, but unless having a bear costume on keeps people's significant others from be jealous when they see any flirting going on I already play them about as passionately as they can get, lol.

And ok, can you see how much I don't play with the pets? I have cats and dogs, but just like I rarely play with toddlers and kids, I'm the same with pets. I've raised a thousand children in real life, and dealt with so many pet problems that neither aspect really excites me in the game.

I'll play them when they are part of the story I'm telling, but otherwise they are relegated to the background. I play with aging off, so they always skill up just from being alive, lol. I do make them do homework and extra school projects, but not much more. I guess I try to get the special parenthood trait perks too. But I've barely played kids since I got the game two years ago, and I've only made tiny attempts at training dogs when I play a family that has them.

In fact, I'm so evil that one of my main Sims, Ian, seen in the picture in my signature (the older one), has the "loves dogs" trait and I've never let him have a dog 🤣 I really need to let him have a dog. He's put up with so much from me.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions. That's why my username is what it is. I've been like this since I started posting on the Sims 1 forum 20 million years ago 😂 I ask endless questions, because I learn so much about how to play the game the way I want it to work out.

@sarabeth2984

Lol, thanks for waving back at Don 😊

It will be a little while before the new baby is a toddler, but those pictures have existed for at least 3 months, so it's definitely coming 😅

Oh cool! I will have to look for that windmill generator! It actually works? That's great!

I was happy to go back into that save for a while. I have played almost nothing but Don and Thorne, and the folks in that save since November. But enough screenshots are taken now to last for quite awhile, so I can go into my RoM save, which is where the cured Vampires live. Nico was so happy to see Caleb after all those rl months that I ended up moving him in with Caleb and Co not long after that bowling trip. 😄

I actually directed Vlad to do that to Don, but only because Don did it autonamously to Lilith. I wasn't playing Don, I was playing the vampires. Don now has red bars with both of them 😂 If only it would teach him not to do it, but he did it again the next day. I can't remember who to though. 🤔

Your update is so fun! I really really love seeing things from Get Famous that are as descriptive as yours. I doubt I'll ever get the expansion, (unless the computer fairies decide to drop off some kind of super computer for me, lol) but you showed exactly how it's done, and that was the coolest!

I loved the Tea and Treachery name. Is that what it really is?

Is the new make-up guy as nice as the old one? Lol that you left her in her alien form. I guess the make-up wasn't doing much for her? 😅

That set is really pretty, thanks for the overhead shot! I love the explanation for the rookie actors 😄 How much of that is insinuated by the game? Or are you just told that they are inexperienced actors and have to come up with a reason yourself?

It looked frustrating, but I found it so funny that the other actress was squimish and unflirty. Wow, that's some amazing casting there 😂 Good job Sims gods.

Hopefully they can do something with it. Will it affect anything job-wise, like misdiagnosing something does for the Dr career?

@calaprfy

Oh wow! It's awesome to see a screenshot from your game!! After hearing so much about Tiberius Sr I've always wondered what he looked like. Now here's his son! There's still a bit of Malcolm there! For sure his hair color. He's a pretty snazzy dresser. It looks like he's at a dance party somewhere 😊

I see that you have Rohan and Erin at the Pancakes house. That's the one that's too small. Did you figure anything out yet?

Too bad about Vanessa

I saw this super cool post about how to not pay many bills but still have an amazing home. If you have spare lots to use. 😊

Here it is:

Oh wow! Another picture!! It's Fernando!! Now I'll have faces to remember when you tell their stories!

Fernando looks like he could lead a public enemies club, for sure.

But with a little bit of a smile he seems like he could be a good friend too. 🤔 Interesting. Nibbler is so cute!

@Simmelina1

Ok! Cool, maybe Tiny living is worth it just for that hairstyle 😅 Thanks!

Wow! Britt is so pretty! I can see Candy in her for sure 😊

Geez, I'm glad you saved her when she turned blue 😳

I'm glad she met Bruce, he seems great.

Goodness! How great that she saved Darrel from freezing to death! I'm sure that remembering how her mom died really made her anxious to help!

And wow, I'm glad she didn't laugh herself to death at the festival. That would have been awful ☹️

@Chrinnie

Wow! Kolohe and Kalani are nice looking teens!

It sounds like they have great aspirations. They both have great rewards too 😊

@AngeliqueAdelaide

O m g that's unreal. You should take him to manage families and transfer the money to someone who deserves it 😅

I have to look through all of the Don offspring again. My game was being super laggy and I did delete a lot of them. But I'm going to download them again and see if there are any that I actually wanted and deleted by accident LOL.

Too funny that John Huntington IV has become a criminal and lives with J. I wonder how he feels about him being a criminal, he probably doesn't care. I love that you're building a house for Esme, the spoiled little princess needs a special house LOL

So Don is a young adult now? Seriously, I don't even know if I'd give him back his active trait, that one is annoying, certainly not as annoying as noncommittal but still annoying just the same. It would be fun to see a glimpse of him in upcoming updates!

I have to say that you probably will not be fond of my newest update with Thorne and Don, because yes apparently Don has much more tolerance for deception than you do. 😅 He is also very anxious to meet Danni, and Thorne is a integral part of that meeting.

And yes, I really wish I could get Caleb's real hair without getting the whole vampire pack.

I am glad Don didn't try an enchanting introduction with either of his sons LOL. He really did just look much more confused than interested in any way. It was quite funny.

I think if you leave Don alone he will always gravitate toward women, and not men, although I have heard of MCCC marrying him to men here and there.

I do remember that Hermione was not real picky about whether she was with a relative or not. lol

Thank you about my Darrell Charm. I seriously could not stand the way he looked, and was forced to change him somewhat 😄

@GalacticGal

Man, Erik is really going through a lot with the paparazzi. Sheesh.

Everyone is doing so well grades wise. That's gotta be a lot of work for you.

Seems like he and Tamala are in for some rough times. No time alone.

Is everything ok with their mom?

@ArcherDK

Ok, no fair! Lol. You can't tell me something so cryptic and then not tell me the guy's name 😂

Or is he not a pre-made? Lol

Pretty funny about the Fengs. Maybe she doesn't want to deal with grandkids 🤔

@Flcty1969

Oh my, that doesn't sound fun at all 😅😂

@Beardedgeek

She does look very pretty! You're right!

And the mother is back, and willing to be friends with the one who tried to kill her? Interesting.

As for your conundrum. Are the Sims in the eclectic arts household all taken? They seem to like Strangerville.

Someone from Oasis Springs might be happy there too.

The trailer is great! You even fit a weight machine in there! Wow. Great job on the inside, I know you said the outside was someone else's.

@March306

Wow! He's getting his aspiration done pretty quickly. Just one more pet to go 😊

Does Vlad always have a ghost dog? Or just your Vlad? Good idea to get one on your lot.

Lol on fishing for the cowberry 😄 I only had one person finish the botanist aspiration, and it was so long ago that I don't even remember where he got his cowbarry. I guess if fishing at the park in Oasis Springs is the way to get it then that must be the way he did.

He kept it alive until the family moved. Then I saved it to my library and never put it back in anywhere again LOL.

The 100 babies update is good, except it was sad to see Colby go. Victoria is really pretty, but so is Geri!

And well, she gets twins right off the bat. How did Amelia react to the news? She does not look all that thrilled in the picture LMAO

That's a cool theme for the names!

@Tomatplante

That's what I was wondering, if there's a portable fire pit! I will have to check them out, and then definitely try camping in Sulani agaim 😊 Thanks for the info!

@Daravi

Lol! I love that Morgyn transformed Vlad into a bunny statue! We're you controlling Morgyn, or did you just watch him do it?

But yeah, great point. He will seem like a powerful elemental spirit, very cool 😊

@RedDestiny92

Hey!! Glad to see that you were able to play again. I'd forgotten all about Anna and Troy.

He is still such a mess! I'm glad she told him to look for someone else. I guess he doesn't want to though.

I just don't see a happy ending for him. I suppose the kids will grow up, then maybe he can build a rocket and hang out on Sixam?

Anna seems regretful. Not regretful enough to do anything, but a bit. Now that there are kids with Easton too it does get more complicated.

Karson and Forrest are cute kids. And at least that's two toddlers he doesn't have to care for.

I don't know. She seems conflicted in a way, but clearly prefers her life with Easton. It seems like she's trying to make it clear to him that she's made her choice, but then again she gives him hope when she says she'll come over.

I laughed my .... off at the 404 error 😂

Did Troy have their baby? I couldn't figure that part out.

Idk if you got my notification, they are awful again. I get maybe half of mine. But the guys had their baby, and Richard was the doctor 😊

@Simyim

Hey! Your pictures are beautiful! I didn't want them to go to waste, lol

I'm glad you were able to do it yourself.

This is a great story! I loled at Caleb baking muffins for her.

I never thought of her as being a vampire hunter. That's a cool twist! And yeah, she's beautiful in your game. So is Caleb, of course 😅

@Willsky

Lol, hey, that doesn't sound boring to me!

Going crazy can be amusing.

Are you going to give the house another try?

I couldn't get a house to work right, so I gutted it and made it a restaurant 😄

@ryttu3k

Darn! Sorry to hear that you are sick. That's awful 😔

I read this post earlier this morning and was able to click your link there and see the poll results. It's not showing them now though.

I'm willing to bet that was the reason for the Cass vote. Like I said, I struggled.

Perhaps a spoiler again...

Not because I'm talking long, just the fact that there are still a few people who will probably read your update.

Ok, nothing as far as woohoo, but Diego and Morgyn are certainly interested, lol

5% chance for pregnancy? Is everyone set to be able to get pregnant? I'm not good at math. But it seems like it statistically should happen if they ever get into those closets or hot tub lol

The plants are growing then? Cool. Is it only Morgyn caring for them?

Somehow I don't see Don winning a plant care contest 😂

And yeah, I know that reaction to a Sims state of dress, I've seen it. Lol, that's how I knew they weren't actually playing a board game 😉

Seems like an interesting mod 🤔 lol. & No, I don't need the name of it 😅

Yes, you see the draw of the Don/Lilith couple too. It would be interesting. It'd be weird if she picked a tiny guy, but who knows. Maybe she won't pick any one Sim. Not with a smorgasbord there for the tasting 😂

I'm thinking that if you judge a cannonball by the splash factor it would be easy for little guys to fail. But Cass did it correctly, didn't she? I can't remember. And Caleb isn't actually tiny. Just rather skinny.

And yes 😊 I was very happy about his win 😅 Like I said, it's probably the only one he'll get. 😉

@jonilla1

Ok, no problem 😊 Just come on back if you want to write another one.

@drakharis

Your game sounds so interesting and well thought out!

I like how you're deciding about schools of magic

The kid's club seems like a great idea! Yes, a big help to social butterfly.

And wow! Interesting observation about Simeon. He's with Luna Villereal in my game. I thought it was all her, because she flirted endlessly with him when she was a teen. He's married to a young adult in at least one other person's story here too. So maybe he does gravitate to younger women.

Very interesting outcome for Athena. I wonder where this will go.

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg

Oh wow! That sounds really great! Make it like people thought it would look. I love it!

As for posting pictures here, absolutely nothing is easier than Imgur.

It provides the links with the [ img ] brackets around it already, is super quick to upload to, let's you rearrange your pictures and has a setting for hidden pictures, so no one will see them unless you put the link here. That's what stopped me from using it. I thought there was no way to hide the pictures and that people would be looking at them and saying things about them that I didn't feel like listening to.

I like the sound of everything looking like glass buildings. All of it sounds wonderful and I would love to see pictures of it!

@Dianesims Holy cow! That restaurant is Fabulous! Amazing job. I want to eat there in real life lol

Of course the Landgraabs own it, lol Don't they own everything? :D
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2022
    Thorne and Don Chapter 30 - A conversation between Kalila Aria and Daddy (Thorne)

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 33: What About Danni?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17496539/#Comment_17496539

Chapter 32: Don Stakes his Claim

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469492/#Comment_17469492

Chapter 31: A trip to Europe

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17455671#Comment_17455671

Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Baba (Thorne)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452#Comment_17446452

Chapter 29: Time for the hospital – In true Sims form

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28: Thorne explains things to Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27: Don explains things to Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25: A Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24: Trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23: A relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22: A memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21: A surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20: Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19: Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18: Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17: Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B: Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A: Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15: Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14: We continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13: Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12: Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11: We begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10: Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9: Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8: Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7: Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6: Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5: Thorne finally “gets together” with Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4: Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3: Don jeopardizes his “relationship” with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2: Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1: Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

“Ok, little Kalila, we gotta make a deal ok? Daddy is kinda messing up with this ‘being a dad’ thing. Your Papa Don is – and I can’t believe I’m saying this – so much smarter than me it’s scary. There, I said it.”

1ZHNNV7.png

“Like, how am I supposed to know that I shouldn’t wake him up, and tell him that you’re ok, because I gave you a bottle already?”

oHR7DxT.png

“I thought he’d be happy to know that!”

lqWvCb7.png

“But, you know what? He didn’t kill me, so that’s good, right? My friend Penny says she would have killed me, so I’m lucky I’m with your papa, and not with Penny. Don’t you agree?”

23CyZey.png

“Your Papa Don knows how to take care of you way better than me.”

pcF0hjd.png

“He makes you giggle.”

EzBE1D2.png

“And he gets you to make all those cute baby noises.”

yTe1DW9.png

“He knows when your tummy hurts.”

l2YWAuE.png

“And he knows how to bounce a little burp from you to make it better.”

RDX3yTB.png

“He knows the right songs to sing to you. And I’m supposed to be the singer in this family!”

c2AI2UF.png

“He knows when you’re all better, and you can lay down again.”

TS4niqt.png

“So I guess it didn’t really help that time I got you back up to drink that bottle.”

kCBjP0Q.png

“Yeah, your papa was trying to lift weights, but you started crying.”

PPbzcBF.png

“I tried to tell him I did a great job! But he says I just gave you another tummy ache.”

oSMrN4o.png

“Ok, so that’s what I’m talking about little pumpkin. No more crying? Is it a deal? Your Papa Don always knows when I did something wrong, so you gotta stop tattling on me.”

2tRiSRs.png

“He thinks I shouldn’t have walked right past you when you were crying about your stinky diaper.”

POThm8X.png

How was I supposed to know that neither Hunter or Leo would change you for me? They were sitting right there.”

fSbcgEL.png

“He says he got some sort of ‘feeling’ that you needed help, and he had to get out of the pool, and come in the house, just to check.”

C4CghcT.png

“He thinks that I should have stopped to change your diaper, but I had to go downstairs. I left a dirty glass down there, I had to clean that up, right? You understand, right?”

6SBxwlf.png

“He also thinks I throw to many parties. Did you ever think your daddy would say that? It’s crazy right? I know!”

Vnb4tN7.png

“Let me tell you a secret, ok? I love to throw parties. I love it when people come over.”

Q1SglPN.png

“Your papa is so beautiful, I just like to show him off. Don’t tell anyone though, ok? That’s our secret, just you and me.”

tqetE1P.png

“I see them looking at him.”

9lxXyoN.png

“I know they want him, but he wants to be with me.”

ZTSOCb3.png

“How can they help it?”

CuiwfxU.png

“I don’t think he actually minds that much, because he knows how good looking he is.”

fKcVllX.png

“He says parties bring too many germs into the house, and they mess up your schedule. Did you know you had a schedule? No? Good, because it was news to me!”

8vA07og.png

“I don’t know what to do Kalila Aria. I do everything wrong, but he still loves me. I don’t want to do anything wrong anymore.”

eStXeuS.png

“He still laughs at my jokes, even though I know he’s tired, and just wants to go to sleep.”

NPnuj7w.png

“He still has to fix what’s wrong with you.”

I8yyZx0.png

“And he never yells at me when I tell him about the dumb things I do. Like when I gave you the wrong formula. The kind that he told me to throw away.”

tsdH4Hx.png

“I wish he would yell. Then I wouldn’t feel so guilty.”

MKcfdCT.png

“It’s not that I don’t try, I do.”

Px7JRE8.png

“But he’s better at everything than I am, Man, you’re so lucky he’s here.”

5IKCQLA.png

“I don’t know, maybe I should stop having parties. He usually looks pretty tired at them”

JxdxmSc.png

“And sometimes it looks like he’s not having that much fun.”

2igwZS1.png

“But every once in a while it looks like he is having fun.”

OR4X9Cu.png

“I just want him to be glad that he’s with me. ‘Cause wow, I almost messed that up more than I hope you ever know.”

m2rlxao.png

“But now we have you, and he stayed here with you. I really thought he would leave, and take you away from me, but he didn’t.”

yISq3j5.png

“So I’m gonna take you guys on vacation. I’m gonna do everything for you, so he can rest. That’s the deal, ok? You can’t cry, or he’ll worry. Deal?”

LjlIygT.png

“Thank you little darling. We can make sure he’s glad he stayed with me. We can do that.”

oGChXjX.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17455671#Comment_17455671
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top