Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    Sorry, I had to repost this, so I removed it
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I forgot to post about this one from the other night.
    Picture it, Sicily, 19... No, just kidding. ;)

Dad sim is cooking, I think it was clam chowder, I'm watching him handle cooking pretty well when, suddenly, he sneezes directly into the pot of soup. *me, stunned* Eurgh! Dude, really? IN the pot? It was a direct hit too. Time and place, guy, honestly.
    The family's totally going to get coronavirus or turn into zombies or something now.

It's the little things in this game, truly. Laughing my head off. ;D
  • Options
    @KiniHokulani

Oh! I had to delete an earlier comment and repost this one, because I think notifications break if you edit a post, and I forgot to include these pictures I wanted to show you in the first one! 😂
    Greek Island filter

n2OQaH8.jpg

Lomo filter

aCg8gj7.jpg

Orton Filter

Ljt61zr.jpg

Isn’t he gorgeous? 😅🥰

Lol, don't worry about spoiler tags. There have been times I've had 3 within a single comment post. 😂

That's too bad the medical direction you were going didn't work out. That would have been nice and stable.

It's funny you mention needing an extrovert around to help out. Growing up I had a friend who was so similar to my daughter that it's almost uncanny, and their birthdays are a day apart. Lol, but yeah, she was my mouthpiece from the age of 6 to probably 19. Lol.

My husband is more extroverted than me also. So he was my voice from age 21 until she could talk well at age 3. So that was 1988 through 2003, lol. He was not quite as good at it as my friend or daughter, but he was better than me! 😅

Yeah, Mary-Alice had an abrupt end of innocence. It sounds like yours was too! Mine was, as well. It is shocking when someone you trust suddenly becomes untrustable. And that thought, that you could actually be pregnant is hard to ignore 😔

That's very cool that Malcolm was so much nicer in in Sims 3. With supreme effort I managed to get him:
    Compassionate
    Good Manners
    Mediator
    Responsible
    And Gregarious from the Parenthood pack, so it's very hard for him to be evil now, but I didn't remove the trait. (I did remove Hates children from Lily Feng once she became a mother in that other save. Not because of her baby, she loved him, but she was horrible to other kids - and doll houses lol - when the little guy was invited to birthday parties and stuff).

I also had Nancy quit her job entirely and become a stay home mom because she, of course, had twin boys when I had her and Geoffrey have a baby. They were the only ones who got twins. 😄 The game named them Charlie and Spencer. I thought they were really good names for them, so I left them. But people freaked out that I had her quit and actually try to be a good mother.

The thing with Jade didn't happen in my game. It was Becka28's. I don't know if her’s would have gone so crazy if she didn't have MCCC, but then again, maybe it could have. In my saves she's never married and I never have her get married or have kids. So that part wouldn't have happened on its own.

I was wondering if Mitchell's last name was the other part of your daughter's name. I wasn't positive if he was Hawaiian though, so I wasn't sure if his last name was part of the meaning. It's wonderful that he is. Convenient too, lol.

Anyway, I hope you like the new update. It's pretty short, but the part that was supposed to be just a little adventure ended up having 249 screenshots. Lol. So it's going to be on its own. 😅

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452/#Comment_17446452

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited April 2020
    @ChuChuExpress thank you! :relaxed:

@Daephene
    I feel like Dwayne is overthinking. But I'm glad they had a good night for now. Morgan's adorable.
    I agree, he's a tad bit overthinking. But he's based on a real person, so there was nothing I could do about that :tongue:
    Thank you!

@Lucy_Henley
    Romance is so complicated, when you don't really know your own feelings, let alone how the object of your affection feels about you...
    It certainly is :( Especially for Peter who never had anything close to romance before...
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k haven't got much to reply but thank you so so much! <3

@AlwaysAsking
    Awwww, I hope that was enough to at least let Peter know he's special, and that he didn't mean nothing to Dwayne. Just the opposite. And hmmm Dwayne basically says he'll wait. Yikes. I wonder for how long?
    Oh, it was more then enough! :relieved: And yes, that's exactly what Dwayne is saying. He really likes Peter. The whole problem is that he doesn't believe Peter likes him back 🥺 For how long? Probably till he finishes college, so 3-5 years definitely...
    I'm very interested to see where Peter goes with his thoughts. At least he doesn't have to go anywhere dark. The whole "I never meant anything to him, and I loved him so much" kind of thing.
    Yeah, he has a lot of thinking do to now...
    It was nice of Ned to say something to Dwayne about Peter. I wonder if he would have gone to talk to him if she hadn't?
    Probably not since he didn't realise it was so serious on Peter's side before Ned told him.
    And hmmm 5 wellyfants and a giraffe? They should have said ok to the horse 😂
    They definitely should have :D
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    Wow! Dwayne is too cute as a toddler. Your wardrobe choices for him seem so fitting to his personality.
    Ahh thank you so much! :relieved:
    I liked this latest update. Morgan is too adorable and boy is she going to be spoiled! Her parents love her so much.
    She is sooo spoiled but sooo cute! Tony and Steve are pouring all of their love and energy into her :blush:<3
    Poor Peter though. He was stressed out so much wondering if Dwayne cared for him in that way. That was a touching goodbye. I’m glad they were able to spend some time together before Dwayne left. I am just worried that Peter will still have difficulty getting over Dwayne. Is it goodbye forever?
    I can promise it is definitely not goodbye forever for Dwayne and we will see him in the future ;)
    Thank you!

"It's terrifying."
    "What do you mean it's terrifying? It's Thor's gekko!"
    X5VNesF.jpg

"What's it doing?"
    "No idea..."
    ky3N938.jpg

"Are you hungry?"
    Z0HXVzJ.jpg

"Are you hungry, little bud?"
    JOVpMdG.jpg

"What do you think of him, Morgan? Is a gekko enough of a pet for you?"
    "But he so tiny..." (What do you think of Morgan's new hair? :blush:)
    b5LiBhz.jpg

"I don't think this was entirely a good idea," Steve said hesitantly and that was enough to get Morgan in board.
    "I LUV HIM!" she yelled.
    GUDbRYX.jpg

"We're calling him Chewie, right?" excitedly said Peter. "Please tell me we're calling him Chewie."
    "No," Morgan refused "We call him Goose."
    E2Y32Qa.jpg

"Why in the world would you call a gekko a goose?"
    "Cause he's Goose the gekko and it all starts with a G."
    "That's just stupid, Pa tell her!"
    "Now now, Peter, it's Morgan's pet, she gets to decide..."
    "Can we at least go for Chewie-Goose?"
    "Nu-Uh! My pet!"
    "You won't even be able to care for it, you're only two..."
    dkTlzpo.jpg
    More under the cut:
    The house got some more remodelling this month! The upstairs bathroom was finally finished.
    6XtyG1p.jpg

rB8CKl4.jpg

EhdGzej.jpg

And the upstairs hallway too!
    uiwF9MT.jpg

Morgan turned two and finally got herself a pet. Tony and Steve asked Thor to catch them something small and simple and he got a gekko. Welcome baby gekko to the fam, please don't pass away too quickly :sweat_smile:
    PjTwdLu.jpg

The Starks finally decided to get themselves a computer. Peter has been asking for one for ages.
    YhQYutZ.jpg

"Forget the gekko, Morgan, this is where the REAL action begins! Civilisation at last! Thor's going to flip out when he sees how much we're exposing ourselves to modern technology..."
    yu8Q8eI.jpg

"Speaking of Thor... where is he?"
    Thor was supposed to join in the grand housewarming party for Goose the gekko but he got an urgent phone call and promised to catch up in five minutes. Except it already has been more then five minutes.
    3aLACWY.jpg

Tony found him outside.
    22ZqENR.jpg

"Thor! Come on up, Morgan already came up with a name and all-"
    D6bUYAa.jpg

The look on Thor's face wiped Tony's smile away immediately.
    LNG8RsW.jpg

"What happened?"
    akk6QZ1.jpg

Thor sighed, looking in the distance. His eyes welled up with tears.
    "Chief's dead," he quietly said.
    UQ3G5DO.jpg

Indeed, Keala Hoapili has passed away this afternoon.
    L4pURKT.jpg

The whole island came to her house to comfort each other, say goodbye and read Keala's testament, in which she officially named the next chief of Sulani. The entire island would belong to the person chosen.
    TokeHH1.jpg

Steve comforted Lily.
    oVuWhsv.jpg

"Such a tragic day for the island," she sighed. "Keala has been chief of Sulani for decades now... Most of us cannot imagine what will it be like without her. Thor will make a great chief, of course. But it still won't be the same..."
    4hLmq1c.jpg

"Hey Mele... How are you holding up? Everything okay?.."
    k1HsFgn.jpg

"Oh, nevermind me," Mele said. "The one truly in need of comfort here is Thor."
    vqWYNbh.jpg

"He was always so close to Keala..."
    Wh8mpJW.jpg

"We can't even begin to imagine what he's feeling right now."
    RdbGdqA.jpg

The toddlers were having their own kind of mourning.
    "Why is everyone so sad Kalani?"
    "I don't know! Can't everyone just stop being so sad?"
    l35s6jq.jpg

"Kristian! Come back, you can't go there!"
    5ExgfYq.jpg

"But I thought I saw somewhere there... There's someone in chief's house!"
    "Don't be stupid, no one can got there anymore! Chief's gone!"
    "Maybe it was the fairies..."
    Kristian sniffled.
    "Does this... does this mean Morgan's princess now?"
    k2bV6PT.jpg

"Oh that's right!" Morgan smiled. "We don't have to be sad 'cause I'm a Sulani princess now!"
    FIQefGK.jpg

Peter got ahold of Michelle and Ned. Both of them were devastated.
    "We're doomed. We'll never have anyone as good as Keala."
    "Hey, Thor's okay..."
    "But he's not Keala!"
    VKYXLSp.jpg

"So... what's going to happen now?"
    Fa3Olso.jpg

"Well in a few minutes there's gonna be the reading of chief's testament, final will, all that suff... Thor's probably going to have to do it since he's the one to become the next chief... Then everyone's going to take turns saying some kind words about Keala and what she meant to them... then there's probs gonna be some food and we'll all go home..."
    e548GAn.jpg

"Hey, who's that mysterious guy Thor's talking to?"
    LcVRIWd.jpg

"Hm, I never saw him around..."
    "Me neither," Ned shrugged. "Some kind of mysterious dude."
    "Mr Mysterio, huh..."
    lC48gnb.jpg

"How could you be her grandson and never even visit her!" Thor howled. "What kind of a grandson is that..."
    "A terrible one, I know," the mysterious man sighed. "But I do want to thank you for taking such good care of her these last years. I know she was very special to you..."
    "She was! Indeed, she was so special," Thor sniffled. "I do not know how to live anymore! And you! You never visited that wonderful woman!"
    The mysterious man sighed again and walked away.
    lkJgVy6.jpg

"Hi... We hope Thor wasn't rude... You have to understand, he's going through a lot now."
    3F7SsVD.jpg

"Oh, I completely understand. I know it's my fault for never visiting this place. I never even saw my grandmother. She and my grandfather went apart almost immediately after my mother was born. I never knew her, didn't even have any picture of her. My grandfather wanted to move to the city but she never wanted to leave this place... And honestly, being here I can understand why. It's truly a paradise here. I wish I came here earlier... I wish I could see her..."
    SDcLvjm.jpg

"Aww, mr Mysterio guy looks so sad! We should go hug him."
    1oDWvQu.jpg

"You can't just randomly hug a sad person Ned, you don't even know him..."
    BJr21IA.jpg

"Look! He's coming this way!"
    aTJLY0E.jpg

"Uh- sir? Hello!.. We just wanted to say we're very very sorry for your loss."
    nwAm45Y.jpg

The mysterious man stopped.
    "I appreciate that," he gently said, speaking as if he was talking to grownups and not teenagers. "Honestly, I feel like an awful grandson. My grandfather would always tell us she's weird and crazy but I can see that she was important for so many people here. And that makes me feel even more awful. I never even called her... Not even once. And now she's gone."
    ViBjzvm.jpg

"Love your families, children... You never know when you might lose them."
    czRg7gm.jpg

"I don't think you should be so hard on yourself!" Peter said. "At least you're here now, so you care, right? A lot of people don't do even that! Better late then never? That kind of stuff, you know?.."
    "How is that supposed to make him feel better," groaned Michelle.
    fP50JjX.jpg

"Sorry, I'm a bit weird with words..."
    "No, no, don't apologise," the mysterious man softly smiled. "It's good to be weird, ordinary isn't exciting. Thank you. You made me feel much better. What's your name, kid?"
    G5OrQED.jpg

"Oh, I'm Peter. Peter Stark- um, Rogers. Peter Rogers."
    "Quentin Beck. Nice to meet you, Peter," Quentin warmly smiled. So did Peter. Quentin seemed like a very nice guy.
    JBA7H06.jpg

"We understand that you're hurting, Thor, but you must read the chief's last will!"
    "I do not know if I can do it," Thor mumbled. "Right here, right now... I do not feel ready."
    fNQTabT.jpg

"We shall all be there with you, my friend. Come. This is your moment."
    1bgV4ni.jpg

Everyone quietly gathered at a small white table.
    98v33An.jpg

"My dear people of Sulani. My dear family. If you are reading these words, it means that I am long gone. Do not grieve for me much! I believe I am at peace among the stars. And so should you."
    GhVdjpo.jpg

"I declare that this is my last will and testament. This last will expresses my wishes without undue influence or duress. I give all of my animals to the Kealoha family, I know they shall be loved there... My house shall belong to the entire community and anyone in need... As for the next cheif of Sulani island... I, Keala Hoapili..."
    yU9TcIi.jpg

"Announce that the next chief of Sulani shall be..."
    l5c0ooz.jpg

"Peter Rogers former Stark?.."
    Yw3grN0.jpg

"Wait WHAT?"
    ZYWaA7w.jpg

"What!?"
    dHnTegP.jpg

"Not me?"
    xkSsOLG.jpg

"Does this mean I'm not princess?"
    cEGeoJW.jpg

"Oh my-"
    OfZFCQx.jpg

"How could this be, I don't understand!"
    BIQmzV4.jpg

"You know, now that Thor is chief it technically makes me a-"
    qCiLgho.jpg

"Peter. Everyone's staring."
    M3rJjlW.jpg

zUl2gYu.jpg

"What?"
    VMGGRfw.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    "Erik, you're finally here," Joseph Cantrell, Sr. said.
    Erik paid the taxi driver and climbed out of the back of the car. "I got here as fast as I could. It's a three hour drive. Dad what's wrong? You sounded frantic on the phone."
    tSkvuMX.jpg
    "It's your mother. You know she's always been … Erratic."
    "Yeah, so what's going on?"
    iKDlBxO.jpg
    "She's — getting worse," Joseph gulped at the air as if he was struggling to keep his composure. Erik frowned. Joseph continued. "Her behavior. I came home from work and found her out back taking a shower in the rain."
    "Ah, that's nothing new, Dad."
    "She was fully naked, that's new. Frankly, I don't know what to do with her."
    "You have to take her to see a doctor. A psychiatrist or something."
    SNOJkQF.jpg
    "I know what he's going to say."
    k9wOsZE.jpg
    "How, how can you know? Dad, what is it you're not telling me."
    gc62mOu.jpg
    "Your mother has been on medication all of you kids' lives. Until recently, that is. She has decided she doesn't like the way it makes her feel."
    "We'll then, you're just going to have to take her back to the doctor."
    F1AyGSc.jpg
    "I can't do that. I was told she would have to be institutionalized."
    "No, you can't do that. Dad, I'm so sorry."
    oeCYWMo.jpg
    "I'm sorry, too. It isn't fair. Not to her, not to any of you."
    DirAd1W.jpg
    "Have you thought about putting her meds in to her juice or her hot chocolate?"
    "Now, there's a throught … I'll let you know if it works out. Thanks, son."
    IvR3vqw.jpg

Until next time …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,322 Member
    This sim is up to something, no doubt about it. Look how she eats and Bing is trying, desperately, to make this an everyday event, by chewing that ball thoroughly. Karla just entered the mean phase. AAAWWW, it hurts my eyes just to look at her.
    GHAK3wW.png
    Ok, I'll admit it. Not much has happened in my game for some days, but I have kept an eye on our thread here and it is great to follow your games guys. :)

@AlwaysAsking
    Aliens are awesome and of course I had to try em out, when I bought Get To Work. I prefer to give em normal chothes, hair and eyebrows. This is from my first game with em:
    iEN56NL.png
    bo2iZsj.png
    39uC6ev.png

This Alien guy was an NPC, but soon I started using Aliens in active household and I never let em use their disguise.
    That may change now, cause I'm puzzeling with ideas of combining Sims 4 with Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. I am playing D&D with some friends and a couple of months ago I started a new adventure as dungeon master. I roughly created a new world of 8 kingdoms, to have a place for the adventurers to play out their caracters. A key element of this world is a couple of shapeshifting races and Aliens from sims 4 can be made into some of those. It could be fun, I'm sure. When I start making em, I'll post pictures.

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Patrick + Juniper Generation 2

The youngest twins have birthdays.

7sLZCB9.png?1

Ronnie

PQG6J0M.png?1

DKyKfm5.png?1

Dave

7aRusZ0.png?1

d7Ati3q.png

Juniper's final grades.

kEfggU8.png

Her new career.

Patrick gets paid sooo much for being a Comedian but Juniper gets paid like half what he gets paid.

mwKr9f2.png?1

Just thought it was funny they painted the same thing.

KmNXI7y.png?1

My first TEEN!

K0LZUQK.png?1

Mitch.

Traits: Creative, Child of the Islands.

Aspiration: Master Chef

He's a definite mix of Juniper and Patrick.

I have no idea who will be heir.

The names of all the children in this generation are named after characters from the newest Baywatch movie. (2017)

Mitch (played by Dwayne Johnson)
    Summer (played by Alexandra Daddario)
    Matt (played by Zac Efron)
    Ronnie (played by Jon Bass)
    Dave the tech (played by Hannibal Buress)
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited April 2020
    I haven't been here in so long it's like this is the first time.

Trying not to let myself unravel emotionally about this pandemic.

So I finally got Chapter 31: Tears For Fears, of The Legend of Forgotten Hollow posted at ArchiveOfOurOwn. I can't link to it but it's there. I hope it's okay just to mention there's finally a new chapter.

And a bit of a preview:

So it was perhaps not so unusual that young Lilly had come to his door demanding to be turned also, fearlessly declaring it her right as the injured party, as one landowner might demand satisfaction of another, for fields trampled by the errant landowner's cattle.

6YZl9iN.png?1

1Ew9NL6.png

Vlad could allow himself the luxury of weeping without discovery, now.

"You're CRYING for TALON!?" He was gripping her wrist, hard.

7BteSOT.png?2

"That hurts..." she said in a tearful whisper...
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Koteyka, page 654.
    Oh no, not Keala! And what a twist...

Good morning...I was holding my prayer stone last night. Quite a testing time for the UK right now. It's a testing time for everyone around the world.

First screenshot is this:
    03-31-20_10-54-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Maluc Tsoc visits
    Maluc visited Dianthus Hall. Benjamin gave him a big hug:
    03-31-20_10-56-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The two men chatted to each other:
    03-31-20_10-58-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Meanwhile, Shine fed her cowplant:
    03-31-20_10-59-15%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then gave it some attention:
    03-31-20_11-00-16%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Later, Maluc talked to Roddy:
    03-31-20_11-00-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Tiffany and Wendy joined in the conversation:
    03-31-20_11-01-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Maluc went back to Oasis Springs.
    Typing up books
    Chloe started typing up a book:
    03-31-20_11-10-24%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-31-20_11-11-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    A few moments later, She had finished:
    03-31-20_11-15-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin casted Morphiate on a paparazzi:
    03-31-20_11-17-44%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Looks like it's a bowl of fruit this time:
    03-31-20_11-17-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Chloe sent the book over to the literary digest:
    03-31-20_11-18-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Penny Lacey visits
    Penny Lacey visited Dianthus Hall:
    03-31-20_11-19-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She gave Roddy a big smooch on his cheek:
    03-31-20_11-20-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-31-20_11-20-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The pair then talked to each other:
    03-31-20_11-21-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Penny gave Roddy another big smooch on his cheek:
    03-31-20_11-23-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-31-20_11-23-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy gave Penny a big hug:
    03-31-20_11-24-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Penny smiled, and went back home:
    03-31-20_11-26-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Smooches from Carol
    Carol visited. She gave Roddy a big loving smooch on his cheek:
    03-31-20_11-29-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-31-20_11-29-30%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Carol then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-31-20_11-33-14%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then gave Sophia a big hug:
    03-31-20_11-37-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Carol talked to Hamish:
    03-31-20_11-37-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, she gave Hamish a big smooch on his cheek:
    03-31-20_11-38-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    03-31-20_11-39-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Carol then chatted to Hamish some more:
    03-31-20_11-40-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she said goodbye, and went back home. Meanwhile, Shine fed her cowplant again:
    03-31-20_11-41-15%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she went inside:
    03-31-20_11-43-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I am going to give the extra money to Orange once he ages up and moves out, he desrves it for having put up with his father for all of his life.
    As J is a paparazzi, he is in no position to tell people what to do with their lives. Criminals are way more classy than paparazzi.
    Hermione likes her men pretty. As she sees it, it´s none of her fault that her not-so-dearly departed father decided to go on a baby-making spree - what was she supposed to do then, when every available guy was somehow related to her, remain an old maid? Esme had already grabbed the only man not related to them and refused to share.
    You are really trying to win me over with those cute baby pics, are you? :D Try hating someone cuddling a baby.

Thank you for your concern. I am feeling a lttle better today. There have been 6 new deaths during last two days, but there is a slight decrease in diagnosed cases and there haven´t been any in my state for a while now. There are other parts of my country in worse state than we are, and let´s not even start with Spain, Italy and US. Compared to what those countries are going through, what we have her in Estonia is a joke. But as our country is so small, everything is amplified - you are bound to know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone who died. For example, one of my mom´s closest friends and former coworker lives in the same apartment block as one guy who died.
    My father is a postman and my mother works in the kitchen of the nursing home, both jobs need to be doing no matter the circumstances. They are both in the retirement age - my father has been considering retiring for several years now, but he keeps changing his mind, and my mother is planning to work one more year before retiring. Their companies are taking every precaution possible to avoid getting infected, but the worry remains.
    It´s ryttu3k whose grandmother is living with them, you may have gotten us confused. I haven´t seen mine since February - she had her birthday at March, before the lockdown, but I chose not to go, as I had just changed my medicine and was feeling very nauseous. Had I known back then that it might be the last time, I would´ve pulled myself together and gone, but none of us thought much about some illness thousands and thousands kilometres away.
    I am asthmatic, diabetic, I have depression, anxiety and some more undiagnosed stuff. I am having difficulties with breathing in everyday life, so I don´t even want to think what would happen, were I to catch covid-19. Everyone who has died here so far has been over 50, most of them with additional health issues. I am 28, so theoretically I shouldn´t be at risk. But tell that to my anxiety. If there is anything good about this situation, it´s that fearing for my life has cured me of suicidal thoughts. There are so many things I want to do when the pandemic ends.

@ryttu3k
    That´s great to hear that they are feeding properly, both for their housemates´s and Caleb´s conscience´s sake.
    Hopefully you´ll make a quick recovery and it´s not really coronavirus.

Yay, I finished that beast of a house 0NwgNzn.png
    It´s the second largest thing I have ever built, with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, kitchen and a living area. Heavy on cc, so no point in uploading it to gallery.
    More pics below
    cAhnj2m.png
    L0Xkpop.png
    h0rB3MM.png
    JZQNqd8.png
    KMf9XML.png
    KSvFvvS.png
    BUgqACJ.png
    A7zQUBz.png

Bonus
    Can anyone guess the parentage of this adorable little boy? YPmKv7A.png
    You last met him months ago, when he was a newborn baby. Hint: all of his grandparents are premades
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    First screenshot, Chloe checking her social media account:
    03-31-20_11-57-25%25C2%25A0AM.png

Christmas Day meal!
    Benjamin was in the kitchen preparing the grand meal:
    03-31-20_12-06-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-06-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-06-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At last, the grand meal was ready!
    03-31-20_12-09-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'The ham's ready! COOOME AND GEEET IIIIT!' Benjamin called the household over:
    03-31-20_12-09-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone got their plate and they tucked in:
    03-31-20_12-09-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-10-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the grand meal, it was Roddy's turn to take the plates away:
    03-31-20_12-14-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-14-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Present time!
    Everyone gathered around the tree and opened their presents:
    03-31-20_12-15-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-16-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-16-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-16-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-16-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-17-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When everyone had opened their presents, the household sang together:
    03-31-20_12-26-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bees and cowplants
    Screenshot only section.
    03-31-20_12-35-12%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    03-31-20_12-35-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-36-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-36-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Clement Frost arrives!
    Roddy eagerly awaited the arrival of Clement Frost:
    03-31-20_12-47-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When he did arrive, Roddy gave him a big hug:
    03-31-20_12-47-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Clement Frost gave him a present:
    03-31-20_12-47-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-47-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-47-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Clement Frost then gave Hamish a present:
    03-31-20_12-48-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-48-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia also got a present from him:
    03-31-20_12-49-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-49-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Clement Frost gave Shine a present:
    03-31-20_12-51-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_12-51-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, Clement chatted to Chloe:
    03-31-20_12-53-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Clement Frost said goodbye and went back to where he resides:
    03-31-20_1-02-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone had a good time.
    What else happened?
    Chloe did her meditation:
    03-31-20_1-11-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-31-20_1-12-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she did some boxing:
    03-31-20_1-14-34%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine gave her cowplant some attention:
    03-31-20_1-17-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, she did some artefact identification:
    03-31-20_1-21-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, the entire family watched a premiere:
    03-31-20_1-27-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When that was over, the family went inside. Benjamin checked on his bees:
    03-31-20_1-29-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited April 2020
    @DeafSimmer Ooh, I love palace intrigue! I also love that your screenshots so clearly match the storyline. Great job!

@DeafSimmer Just realized I read your segments out-of-order. Must be the way my email comes in. I wanted to say I really like Astraea and her whimsy character. She's a delight. But I am also getting a feeling something wicked their way comes …
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I sent Athena to The Magic Realm to meditate she ran into Solomon while there where she finally tried with a baby with him. I was curious to how conceiving a baby would be like in Magic Realm since I added the custom lot trait Occult Ley line too it to hopefully add a boost to any spellcasters wishing to conceive there. Their son is Enki and their daughter is 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I am curious about what their kids who are now teens will be like where their magic is concerned. Enki is dating Madalyn Charm daughter of Emilia and Darrell (or is it Darnel). While 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is dating Emilia and Darrel's son Odin Charm. They both have high bars for both friendships and romance with their significant others. I used the Sim Sa dating app mod and they hit it off quickly with them. Pandora and Samedi were so easy to get together and have kids with. No real drama and their kids moved out and married the Nightshade triplets. Again no drama with them. I created the Nightshade family a while back but only used them for a scenario I had and haven't played them since this game.

Enki and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as babies
    [img][/img]A5RYUsa.png

🐸🐸🐸🐸
    [img][/img]NRNDPvK.png

Enki
    BsYM8WK.png

Enki and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 visiting their dad and grandpa
    [img][/img]sZvHwPJ.png

Enki and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 talking 🐸🐸🐸🐸 likes having her familiar around her
    [img][/img]ytCkEzo.png

I'm thinking of marrying Solomon and Athena and I worked hard on getting them together and the whole love triangle with her Solomon and his dad is... entertaining to watch. Morgyn moved in with her while I was working on Pandora and Samedi's kids with the Nightshade Triplets. The Nightshade triplets are inspired by the aspects of The Triple Goddess. Maiden, Matron. and Crone. The Maiden aspect is seen in Sol the male triplet, Matron influences Hope. Charity is inspired by The Crone aspect.

Julian took in Max Villareal as a disciple. Somebody needs to help Max reach his "true potential" as an evil sim. Max's focus in the "Black Arts" is destructive magic at this time though I might change it to domination later. Julian's last disciple was killed by Morgyn in a previous game I had. .
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    First screenshot, Shine feeding her cowplant:
    04-01-20_8-32-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And the second screenshot, Benjamin tending to his bees:
    04-01-20_8-36-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hugs and smooches
    Roddy was out and about. A townie gave him a big hug:
    04-01-20_8-43-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Vivian Lewis was not happy for some reason, so Roddy helped her to calm down:
    04-01-20_9-26-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Berry Bliss visited. She gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    04-01-20_9-50-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Berry Bliss then made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    04-01-20_9-51-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    04-01-20_9-51-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-01-20_9-52-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Berry had covered his face in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    04-01-20_9-54-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    04-01-20_9-54-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Berry Bliss said goodbye and went back home. Later, Rubanoid Gearsprocket came over to share some good news! He had gotten married to another servo! Shine gave Rubanoid a congratulatory hug:
    04-01-20_10-25-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    More smooches
    Roddy went over to the Foxbury campus. He hugged Rubanoid:
    04-01-20_11-43-15%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Shine, Benjamin, Sophia and Hamish joined them. Shine gave Sophia a big smooch on her cheek:
    04-01-20_11-45-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-01-20_11-46-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sophia then gave Benjamin a big loving hug:
    04-01-20_11-50-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy gave Shine a big loving hug:
    04-01-20_12-04-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish gave Sophia a big loving hug:
    04-01-20_12-30-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    04-01-20_12-31-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-01-20_12-32-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    04-01-20_12-33-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    04-01-20_12-34-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine, Benjamin, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went back home:
    04-01-20_12-37-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Memories of Life, by Chloe Furystrykar. Lyrics written by me

04-01-20_8-34-42%25C2%25A0AM-4.png
    Do you remember the times when life was simple?
    When you were carefree, and loving every minute of it?
    Do you remember the times you talked to people on the street?
    When you said hello and goodbye?

Yes, times are difficult,
    It may seem that it will never end,
    But look back on the good times, and remember,
    The cherished memories of your life!

Do you remember the fun you had?
    When you partied with your friends all night?
    Do you feel lonely with no one to share the love?
    And you need a comforting hug?

Yes, times are difficult,
    It may seem that it will never end,
    But look back on the good times, and remember,
    The cherished memories of your life!

Everyone is in this together, you are not alone.
    The battle is still ongoing, cheer for our heroes, fighting to save lives!
    Raise a glass in honour of their bravery,
    As they work hard to treat the severely ill.

You are not alone.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer aww, a sweet reunion. It does look replete with dangers, though! Oh yeah, someone needs to take Storm down.

@Dust_Bunny2010 it is a fun festival, though! I send Johnny over there a lot. And, uh, I can't go into too much detail about what Lilith saw but it was more to do with their present state of attire, heh.

Oh, poor Johnny, having to see that :( I can see where Luise is getting at, but yeah, I can understand why Dino would be appalled, too. And yeah, hope she doesn't start favouring Lilly, too :(

@Daravi looks good! I'd definitely add more plants, but I add them to everything XD

@Koteyka a gecko is definitely more managable than a wellyfant XD Morgan's new hair looks cute, and I dig the bathroom renos, especially that shower space! Ohh, Keala is gone :( That's going to be a big change for the whole island. Poor Thor, that's some burden. Grandson, huh... whoa, plot twist! (...Can't lie, though, I was half expecting her to name Morgan XD)

@Nushnushganay welcome back <3
    I really enjoyed the most recent chapter! Poor Vlad and Edvard, hope the latter makes a quick recovery. Loved getting that backstory! A little anxious about Morgan leaving just after her confrontation with Caleb, I feel they really need to actually talk the whole thing out.

@AngeliqueAdelaide we're about 98% sure the coughing was just my asthma playing up. I still have sinusitis, but like I said earlier, I get that a lot. Feeling more or less okay, sinus symptoms aside! (My poor stuffy head...) I'm still going to more or less stay in my room aside from getting meals and stuff, better safe than sorry.

The house looks good! I love the room with the jungle mural (that's one of Praline's, right?), and I always love that Pufferhead star wallpaper!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I'm still occupied with rebuilding and decorating. But I was thinking how I could progress my story and the background of the characters. So, I made a prologue for the Sulani storypart. When I'm finished with building I might add some pictures later.

Prologue

Nalani waited on the arrival gate. The airport was small, but it had always welcomed visitors with a tropical flower fragrance. She heard the bird singing outside and smiled gently. She felt that the monsoon rain is coming soon. The air pressure was already falling.
    “This will be a bumpy ride.” she thought.
    Dora, Tomax and Maria went through gate. Dora saw her at first.
    “Nalani!” she called out and waved to her. Nalani welcomed all with a friendly hug.
    “Welcome to Sulani” Nalani said. “I hope you had a pleasant flight?”
    Tomax, a little bit pale, answered. “It was okay, I guess? We are still alive.”
    “Oh.” said Nalani “I’m sorry to hear this.”
    “I’m so glad that we could live in your house, Nalani” Maria said.
    “And I’m happy, that my home wasn’t sold to strangers but to friends. When the estate agent told me your names, I couldn’t believe this.”
    “Now I understand. That’s why the estate agent has lowered the price suddenly. I was worried about it, that this could be a fraud.” Maria answered relieved.
    “No, no, the house exists.” Nalani laughed and got serious again
    “But it needs improvements. The yearly monsoons are challenging."
    “Speaking of monsoons, I have unpleasant news for you.” Nalani said “We have to sail to the island and this evening the rain will pour. The waves will be much higher than usually.”
    Nalani looked into the three faces, which went really pale suddenly.
    “Don’t fear. I’m an experienced canoe driver, now come with me.” she said and turned to the exit gate.

It was 9 pm when they have reached their destination. All four Sims were soaking wet.

“Here we are.” Nalani said.
    “Oh man, finally.” Tomax muttered.
    “Yeah, at last on land again, I thought the ride would never end.” Dora agreed.
    “This house is beautiful.” Maria said. She looked around and ran suddenly to the window. She has spotted some glowing orange.
    “Woah, a volcano.” She said” “Erm, Nalani you forgot to mention that there is a volcano in front of the house.”
    “No, I did mention it. This Island is outside of the danger zone. The volcano itself has an effusive eruption. The lava flows into the sea on the west side.”
    Maria went silent and stared to the volcano. “I hope you are right.” She said.
    “I’ve prepared something to eat, in case you are hungry after the tour. No fruitcake.” Nalani said.
    “Thank god.” Maria muttered.
    Nalani continued. ”Tomorrow, we are going to visit the chieftain of Sulani. Every new Sulani citizen is required to do this. It’s one of the few rules we have here. The others rules are help your neighbors, keep Sulani clean and healthy. And stay friendly to everyone. If you are nice to Sulani, then Sulani will bless you and keep you safe. “
    “So it was a long day. I’m heading to bed. Good night everyone” Nalani left the room. Dora went to the kitchen.

Maria crossed her arms and was still looking out of the window. Even through the heavy rain she saw the orange glowing. “A 🐸🐸🐸🐸 volcano.” She thought angry.
    “What’s up, honey?” Tomax asked. He took her in to his arms and kissed her heck.
    “The volcano.” She answered harsh. He continued with kissing her neck.
    “Relax. At the moment we are safe here. During night, especially during a heavy thunderstorm, everything looks frightening outside. Tomorrow morning, when the sun rises again, the whole situation will look better.”
    She sank in his arms. She felt safer and stronger when he was near her. She closed “Sigh, I know you are right, but I’m still concerned.” A distant rumble sounded, some Lava was spewed into the air.
    “We have to believe Nalani. She lived here for a long time until she moved in to the city.” He whispered into her ears. “Remember what she said, if you are nice to Sulani, Sulani will keep us safe.”
    Maria took a few deep breaths, trying to calm her down. Then she felt the peace in her heart again, she knew Nalani had spoken the truth.
    “I love you, Tomax. And thank you for being there for me.” Maria said.
    “I love you, too. “ He said. “Well, honey, let’s check our room and bathroom. I need a shower.”
    “You have had a shower for 4 hours already. Why would you want it again?” she asked confused.
    Tomax didn’t say anything, but continued with kissing her.
    “Oh, this kind of shower” she giggled. “Okay, let’s check our room.”
    “Good night Dora” said both.
    “Good night and have some fun.” She answered.

As she has heard their discussion she felt like the 5th wheel on the car, like the elders would say.
    She feels uncomfortable and a little bit lonesome. She was never jealous about the love from Maria and Tomax. But seeing such happy couple, she was wondering, if she would ever find her true love.
    Well, the white knight never came to her and she wasn’t a princess either. So, why she have these thoughts? Her love belongs to the stars; she has to concentrate for her new career. Finally she started her training. Being in love to someone would just complicate her life.
    “Okay, I have to change my outfit. Wet clothes and Thunderstorms lead to depressive thoughts.”

The next morning

The sky was clear and the sunbeams from the morning sun warm her skin. Unbelievable, Maria thought. Nalani was right, the volcano was miles away. She heard the seagulls laughing. They were flying over a fish school. “Bon appetit, boys” she thought. She smelled the freshroasted Coffee or Kava how residents named her life elixir.
    “Breakfast is ready.” Tomax shouted.
    “Good morning Mylady.” Tomax smiled, when she entered the kitchen. Sometimes it seems she is miles away in her thoughts, and then Tomax was always worried. But not now, she smiled at him.
    “I’m hungry.” said Dora loud, when she entered the room with Nalani following her.
    They took their breakfast together and after that they started to sail to the chieftain’s home.

They arrived at lunchtime. The chieftain invited them to stay there for a while. She has asked them about their former life, where they do come from what do they work, what their interests are and so on. During the afternoon, more and more guests arrived and they all welcomed them friendly. They were introduced in the society. There were so many of them, that Dora already forgot who was who. But Maria and Tomax, these two lone wolfs, had obviously a good time. They make jokes and told unbelievable stories. They have learnt much how to represent themselves in the society since they were famous. Again she felt lonely. “This is ridiculous.” she thought, she wasn’t lonely, she has got a lot of friends. She grabbed a cub of Kava and sat down on the couch.

Dora was chatting with Nalani and the chieftain when the crowed suddenly cheered and greeted load a new guest. The crowd came toward to them. The chieftain stood up and welcomed him with a hug.
    Dora whispered to Nalani, “Who is he? Why has he a blue skin?”
    Nalani answered also in a low tone, “I’ll tell you later.” She stood up and welcomed him with a long hug too. “
    Nalani said: “I’m glad you made it, Rangatira.”
    “How could I miss an opportunity to celebrate with Kava and delicious feasts?” He laughed and smiled to the crowd around.

“First things first.” said the Chieftain, “We have three new residents here in Sulani, which I like to officially welcome. Rangatira and dear guests may I introduce Maria, Tomax and Dora. They were moved from a hot city name Strangerville into Nalani’s old home. Dear Maria, dear Tomax , dear Dora, we Sulani citizens love to celebrate and love to eat, so we invite our new members to a welcome dinner. May the spirits of Sulani and our ancestors bless our new members. A friendly gestures returns a thousand times. Sulani welcomes you.”
    “Well, and before we make a hungry spirit angry I better declare the buffet open.” She smirked.

The guests applauded and walked to the buffet. It was after midnight when the four friends have arrived their home. It was a good evening for everyone.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    have not been in much of a mood, but after today I get a couple days off and my last one is my bday which I love to be a big baby about hehe.
    @AlwaysAsking lol yeah it has been so long in fact I bet no one remembers some of my other families I was sharing before Bob and Don got more attention. He really is, he can't let go as of his mental state, if someone were to download him he's a pretty perfect sim and he's older so like this is what he ended with and I think it got to him more than even he knows. She's regretful and that's all there is for that sort of person, she knows it's gonna blow up in her face if she says anything. On the surface you could say she wants the best of both worlds but she's in too deep she's not a lost cause but her decisions make it seem so it's left her feeling like this. I do love all the babies and more are coming heh. I figured you would lol, Troy hasn't started showing yet for that one. Nice to know Rich is hard at work that can distract him from his daughter's hate of her clothes....lol.

Aw the Don and Thorne update was sweet, Don is such a mommy....lol yes I had to say it that way and will hear nothing of it hehe, Thorne shouldn't be so hard on himself not everyone gets it or even surprises you with what they know like Don. He'll get there so long as he stays by Don who could maybe give him some how to be daddy lessons.
    @sarabeth2984 Troy is still a victim but at the same time played his part, Anna is a tough cookie to understand and that makes her a mother only in the definition sense. I don't know I love my trash baby but she's just that way and she doesn't know what to do about it.

I think that's all the mentions if not sorry I'm behind.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide Sending you a virtual <<<HUG>>> and we've all got to support and hear each other in this. I have what would have been considered borderline hypertension before but now due to guideline changes is "if we can't nudge it down under the bar with exercise, diet, and weight loss, medication might be a good idea in the long run" which I'm trying to get a grip because this morning I found out that hypertension is a major factor in dying of this thing too.

Anxiety is a huge problem, because now everything looms larger. But if we all work ourselves into tizzies, we're not going to come through it any better...that is not admonishment, it's me telling ME. I'm using box breathing, and renewing a commitment to get adequate sleep at NIGHT because I've been lapsing into being up til 4, then only sleeping 4 or 5 hours, daily, and that alone can GIVE a person hypertension who didn't have it.

As well as exacerbate everything else, from anxiety to depression to other health problems.

So I'm sending you a hug and try this for even 5 minutes and see if it helps you. It helps me. It's INHALE 2 3 4 Hold 2 3 4 Exhale 2 3 4 Hold 2 3 4 (repeat). It forces more calm on a body responding to anxiety.

You'd think it would be easier to get deeply involved in our own stories and in others', but as for me I'm finding it harder because of increasing anxiety. And mine is not even due to lack of social contact...my marriage is a stress relief, rather than a source of it, and I really can't say I miss what I had started wishing I had an excuse to skip anyway, in terms of social obligations. I so much wanted to whip out my laptop instead when I did get together with people, and the only thing that stopped me was that that would be inexcusably rude.

Maybe it would be therapeutic to make a story in which the Sims are dealing with Covid 19 and play out fears and frustrations in a way we have control over.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on 100 Babies Geri Generation 3

HOyXPmn.png?1

I had her attempt to magically fix that... it didn't work out well.

B7qEmvK.png?1

Toddler Lumen (baby #31)

7yoNZ9M.png?1

Toddler Ziva (baby #32)

881ct9I.png?1

She gives birth to Leroy with other parent Julia Wright (baby #33)

hs6hP7E.png?1

She tells Tess Munch she's pregnant with her child.

DIhsJbh.png?1

Lumen has a birthday.

zsAzrhr.png?1

Lumen.

LYa2krA.png?1

Ziva has a birthday.

BIMgalH.png?1

gRjXeqU.png?1

She gives birth to Abby with other parent Tess Munch.

IsYX1sv.png?1

She's like "Omg I'm pregnant with your baby" with other parent Khloe Delgato

FZCja1O.png?1

Leroy as a toddler.

9XEKrR4.png?1

Abby as a toddler.

Abby is the 34th baby.

Naming theme:
    The overall theme is crime shows.
    Lumen (Dexter)
    Ziva (NCIS)
    Leroy (NCIS)
    Abby (NCIS)
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Got these yesterday along with a bunch of others I wasn't making much of a story just chill playing but I liked these
    HFnpu7C.png
    Lily Feng hates kids, but her son is okay she guesses he even gets a smile sometimes, I wonder if she would still like him if she knew her husband was going to have another with the woman that lives next door with her own husband and five kids.....yep.

She also hates them, double yep.
    sidL10H.png
    I let Bella and Mortimer go to the festival to renew their vows, Alex may get a girlfriend and is at home babysitting their youngest and they don't know yet that Cassie and Yuki are expecting triplets life is good for them but I think they may have more kids while they have time..
    1rjPwda.png
    aSzrZRp.png
    Get yourself someone that looks at grilled cheese like he looks at Bella....or something like that ha.
    cnINSUc.png
    FzFf5SX.png
    I changed them out of their coldwear for this, I'm gonna miss mcc but I'll probably just redownload it if nothing is wrong after the patch we got today.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    Something very bad happened....I can't believe it.....
    I built an ORANGE suburban! :D
  • Options

I’m about to upload this houseful of 8 men, and I wanted to show them to you while I’m working on my comments to everyone. :smile:

cskKMsj.png

This is what their description says:

What do you get when you have a household of #HandsomeMen with a Hall of famer, Chief of Police, Scribe of history, Public official, Reality show contestant, Chief of Staff and 2 Extraterrestrial explorers with a combined 93,000 reward points to spend? An awesome group of guys for any purpose! Including #100babychallange Each 2nd outfit in all categories is #Basegame including hair #HighSkills #TopCareers #HotGuys I'm #AlwaysAsking on the forum

So here they are one by one. I was wondering if you think I should upload them separately too?

First: I made them by making over my best Sims, the ones that I’ve played longest. I do not think they are recognizable anymore, but it would be funny if any of you could figure out who any of them are!

This is who they are made from:
    My first Sim – (a Super Sim) Jasper

2SzuWE1.png

His girlfriend– (a Super Sim) Laney

xT9aHSv.png

My Simself (close to a Super Sim)

jkaYOjw.png

The darling half of my main couple (a Super Sim) Lawrence

EukJll0.png

The pragmatic, and supportive, half of my main couple Ian. (extremely close to a Super Sim) Seen here with his Aunt Grace who is responsible for ian meeting Lawrence.

ekw2BHV.png

Ian’s daughter Cenna (Getting close to a Super Sim) , seen here as a young teenager. (With a massive crush, lol)

6mmqnlo.png

My Strangerville Mystery copy of Penny Pizzazz (A good quality Sim)

odyDPQX.png

My Strangerville Hero – Malcolm Landgraab (A decent quality sim) – He’s very young – so not tons of adult traits yet, but amazing traits from the Parenthood pack – and- he’s a Strangerville Hero – though I don’t think that transfers through in a download – lol :sweat_smile:

h6o7Ltk.png

Here are the guys I made from them: 1 picture showing - then 3 more in each spoiler beneath them

Harrison Jenkins

USdBNwW.png
    rNKEpeu.png

mRAdMky.png

7wqDXyP.png
    Moses Watkins

q4hyyn4.png
    vFTICQF.png

2bOOkY1.png

0PjI4Z4.png
    Benjamin Poole

HcIasc3.png
    Pm3fUdT.png

dEvnQT3.png

6xMPLVi.png
    Darius Siska

ycWXDDn.png
    zvie3uZ.png

G1s9Lam.png

rlsH0S4.png
    Clark Givens

xuirPcG.png
    8D9Mowf.png

YfCT78e.png

pJEuhzI.png
    Thaddeus Gold

LvWdD1y.png
    didkH81.png

jNGYyan.png

Yl2gsIN.png
    Stephan Graham

dousrL2.png
    HzX2Ltm.png

VcDFUuV.png

Kdiupmi.png
    Zane Haskins

GCIqA4Z.png
    QJzg6eL.png

SnxAMLX.png

27kTaaJ.png

Then we have 3 rejects from the original choices. They do not have as many skills/ traits/ and/or career levels as the others. They are still great though.

All in a spoiler as I’ve used enough space, lol. They are made from:
    My Husband

6U4YWv9.png

Thorne Bailey

cmwXso2.png

And an earlier copy of Lawrence

KiJwFU1.png

Here they are starting with Lance Cotter

aTpydGr.png

KRZSjia.png

William Harris

ZinCf8D.png

QxKQ1PP.png

And Jules Harvey

kW91ekV.png

enLgGNQ.png
    I might upload them as a group, and/or individually too

So…. Thoughts? :smile:
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope everyone is staying well and healthy. Its been pretty rough here. Hope everyone here on the forums are ok. Its crazy when you know people who are coming down with it. I have a coworker who just lost 2 long term friends to the virus. Its been a difficult time for everyone. Anyway, I am catching up on comments and what’s happened in my game today
    @march306 -Michael and Curtis’ kids are really cute! I really like the naming theme. Orville is hysterical!! XD
    @marcel21 -I like your sim couple and the house is looking really good so far!
    @daravi -Wow! Rangatira has really come far in his career! That’s impressive, I know that career is a challenge to advance too. I have a few favorite sims too that I like to keep happy too :) Happy he is doing well!
    I like the bedroom you made!
    @chuchuexpress -Oh I really like that wall hanging! Is that from the Tiny Living Pack?
    I am glad that Shine was able to repair Rubanoid!
    I adored your song lyrics, Memories of Life. They are very poingnant. Especially in this day and age.
    @ryttu3k -I seriously hope you are doing better! Those are not fun symptoms to have and are nervewracking considering the current state of affairs. Thank you for liking my Griffin! He is having fun bonding with his kids and I think he likes the new house. :)
    @becka28 -I missed seeing you and Jessica and Diego on the threads! I am glad to hear that you are ok. Its crazy that working from home can be busier than from the office!
    Have fun with the 100 pregnancy challenge! That’s impressive that she’s had 28 kids! Her child by Jacque is actually quite handsome! I’ve never had him have kids with anyone else so I’m surprised his genetics are passed on like that. Probably good for the kids though:)
    I really like your home office and living space. It has such clean lines (I like that in a living space:)
    @deafsimmer -Wow! Astraea is beautiful! I asbolutely adore that hairstyle. Is it CC if I may ask. Kai is quite handsome too. I am so happy that they have been able to reunite after all these years.
    @dust_bunny2010 -Thank you for liking my gameplay!
    Yours had so much drama! First off meeting with his old benefactors, mournful reunion, and then poor Geoffrey Landgraab dying right in the middle of dinner and at Winterfest of all times!
    @chrinnie -Good luck with your new legacy sim!
    @simmelina1 -Happy Birthday Britt!
    @catzilla I love seeing those little hilarious details too! Like when the sim is cleaning the inside of their ear and mixing the salad with their hands right after XD
    @kotekya -I really like Morgan’s pet gecko! Is it CC if I may ask or does it come with the the myfirstpet pack? Their upstairs bathroom is gorgeous! I love the remodel
    That was such surprising news!! Peter is going to be the next Chief? Exciting!!
    @galacticgal - Oh no! I hope Erik’s mom will be ok. I’m looking forward to the next installment
    @svineprutter -Karla and Bing are so cute together! I hope Karla gets over her mean phase soon!
    @angeliqueadelaide -I am loving you latest house! Its gorgeous and looks like it was a beast to make! I love all the details you put in. Especially the bathroom shelves!
    @drakharis -Congrats to Athena on having twins with Solomon! He’s got good genetics through Simeon’s lines. The twins are adorable! Where did you get the Occult Ley Line trait?
    @nushnushganay -I was enthralled with you latest installment! I can’t wait for the next. Hopefully Morgan doesn’t do anything too rash again. And that Edvard makes a speedy recovery. Vlad definitely cares for him.
    @reddestiny92 - I enjoyed your recent update. Especially Mortimer’s makeover. They make such a lovely couple! He looks amazing!
    Lily’s toddler is adorable! I gave her a teen son. She’s actually a great mom once they are beyond the toddler/child phase.
    @alwaysasking -I am really liking your hunks! I think uploading them as a group would be awesome!

Ok on to my latest gameplay!
    Winter was finally over! I spent the New Years with two of my San Myshuno families. The Van Helsings and the Fengs.
    New Years with the Van Helsings
    Professor Van Helsing is one of the sims I have made and he is my game’s most powerful vampire hunters. He works as a professor of history and lore and currently lives in the haunted Medina Studio apartment with his two kids. He’s a widower and raising his teen son Quincy and daughter Lucy. I named the kids from Dracula’s victims in the book Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Seems fitting that they should get a second chance. IZZkPkV.png
    Van grows the plants necessary to defeating vampires in his living room. He has sets his sights on defeating evil vampire Jacques Villareal. He has already cured several including Miss Hell after defeating her in a fight. e29V7dT.png
    He’s training his son Quincy to follow in his footsteps as a vampire hunter WQ9gr54.png
    Lucy is a cheerful little girl that likes to sing pHnJxWe.png
    She and her brother are very close and love to pester each other yw40xp8.png
    They stayed in and watched the New Year’s countdown on tv. DHtEz2D.png
    They like to eat pancakes at Bob’s House of Pancakes in Willow Creek every Sunday morning.
    FPAGUWl.png
    Hanging out with Fengs and Miles gets a girlfriend!
    I don’t know bout y’all but I actually like Victor and Lily Feng. They are still quite happily married despite having opposite traits in some regards. I guess opposites attract sometimes.
    UYzqmtG.png
    They can be quite amorous together too.
    yyRfehT.png
    They have only one son together, Miles. He’s a teenager and he is quite studious NGTnPit.png
    Lily absolutely adores him and they are best friends. She talks to him more than Victor. And she still has the hates children’s trait! She does better with teens than children and toddlers. She is constantly parenting him autonomously. dAsrpHM.png
    Lily and Victor enjoy date night together on occasion qndI9Uy.png
    Miles had met a young lady Aubrey Roswell while at summer camp. She is Ted and Meredith Roswell’s daughter. zuNhknH.png
    They started dating and recently became a couple! wer7ouz.png
    These two kids love to sing karaoke together FkBMjvn.png
    They’ll be graduating soon and want to attend university together IvGZICd.png
    Here’s my latest story! I am back with the Fontenots again. Last time I hung out with them, Aunt Vivienne, the actress, had just finished filming a period piece called Of Tea and Treachery, a story about forbidden love. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17445335#Comment_17445335
    Her character was in love with another woman, back in a time when that was not allowed. Her character’s love interest was betrothed to a man, and she must challenge him to a duel. She was very passionate about the role, but her co-stars were extremely inexperienced and wound up ruining the film takes. The love interest freaked out during a scene in which they were supposed to kiss. The co-star shoved her away and yelled at her. Vivienne was quite upset.
    Turns out the other co-star has the unflirty trait and had the “moving too fast” moodlet. I thought maybe the scene was glitched. I decided to try it again.
    But before that, Vivienne goes on a date! Her brother and his family had gone on a camping trip up in the mountains iin Granite Falls so she had the place all to her own. She had a bit of a crush on her coworker, Trey O’Malley. It had been a very long time since she had a romantic relationship. After her husband had divorced her, she had focused on advancing her career and raising her son. He was now grown, married, and trying to start a family of his own. Trey called her and asked if she wanted to go out. She said sure!
    First off she had to get ready. 6w2aUe6.png
    They met at Rattlesnake Bar and Grill IWNyINY.png
    The evening was progressing well. They ordered tacos
    3oIOq73.png
    I had her ask him to move in. He then asked her to be his girlfriend!
    NFIfSkf.png
    She said yes! They took a picture and posted it all over social media 257bU63.png
    The evening progressed from there too! HGEldRd.png
    Unfortunately their night together was ruined when Viv came down with food poisoning. Its the first time it happened to me in game! GZyKG3q.png
    A couple of days later, Clint and Rosie and the kids are back home from vacation. They were a bit surprised at their new household member, but he is fitting in quite nicely. Its really surprising because Clint and Trey are gettting along really really well. JNl1mpq.png
    Life goes back to normal. Rosie just got promoted! Her garden is really blossoming byrMPwQ.png
    Clint went on a successful space flight and brought back a rare space rock cMFwW1v.png
    I’ve been trying to get the kids diligent about doing their homework and journal entry. Rosie was excited they’ve been so good JMRvxm3.png
    All the appliances in the house broke lol! Vivienne had to repair the washing machine ZhpJJ7Q.png
    Clint repaired the fridge and Gage fixed the sink all by himself! ntQlMdb.png
    Clint and Rosie are still quite romantic together B2emv8c.png
    Clint and Gage have engaged in a few father/son bonding time with video games:) X0ihn3j.png
    All of a sudden, Viv got a call from the studio. They wanted to re-film “Of Tea and Treachery!”
    a2uQxH2.png
    Finally! They had a new director and a new producer. The last producer had wanted some actor friends of theirs to take the roles. The main problem was, the actors were woefully unqualified.
    She rehearsed her drama scenes and emotion PFY4heT.png
    She gets to the studio l8aXMC7.png
    Checks into hair and makeup and the costume department
    h3ZTlBX.png
    GZs43KY.png
    She finally gets a chance to meet her co-stars! Her male co-star is the same guy. They rehearse a scene together. 9ehmMVx.png
    Her character’s love interest is played by a new actress, Annie Hunter. Annie is a young up-and-coming actress from New Crest (she’s also a vampire). They practice their scenes together. fJLSWlb.png
    This gal has potential! Viv next meets with her director. EZeYNbp.png
    The set is ready and they begin filming kBSFFDB.png
    Some prep work lol RM3wfE6.png
    A toast g8JWXlM.png
    Some kind of weird interaction. The male actor kind of flung himself at Viv and accidentally sprained her back lol! XD CoeGZdA.png
    They then did the duel scene KH4TY3X.png
    Next up, she and Annie prepare for the scene vf2Yhay.png
    A little bit of flirting ZlCNXtl.png
    Some more dialogue. Annie was doing great! lgEcr3i.png
    Then the kiss scene tx088NZ.png
    Perfect! yF6dM3L.png
    They finished the take and went home. Viv was relieved the filming went well KKzKkUJ.png
    Till next time!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top