Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @ryttu3k Okay, not sure how you wanted us to do this, but I just shared "Aged-Down Villareal" and "Aged-Down Munch" households on the Gallery (same name as mine here) but in order to see them you need custom content chosen to be seen. That always happens to my households because of some piddly detail like some skin or eye things I use...I don't even know why I bother with skins, I can't tell any difference. Other people apparently can, but it's lost on me.

Anyway, I did go ahead and check out their wardrobe choices and change any that were bizarro. And be aware, my experience has been, when you age sims down particularly young adults to children, when they age back up, they may not resemble the selves they were made from in the first place. I had that happen to Caleb and Lilith Vatore when I made a "backstory" vintage household for them complete with parents. When I aged them back up...whoa, who were those people? So I had to import replacements from the gallery so they'd still look like Caleb and Lilith at all.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @Nushnushganay It's the face they make when they try to talk to a possessed Sim in Strangerville. Also, no I don't, but I DO have a beard.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @ryttu3k

I'd love too do city families!!

I've already made Jesminder's parents, and a father for Diego

Also, I've already done parents for Brent Hecking and they have the different last name. The family picture is named Hecking because they are staying with the Heckings in that photo.

I made a huge family, back to great grandparents, for Summer Holiday

A father for Nina and Dina, but he's nothing special, so I wouldn’t care if someone wanted to make a different one.

Sergio Romeo's parents are official and on the gallery, but I don't have MCCC so I wouldn't be able to put him back together with them.

So yeah! Count me in! And I have the same questions as @Nushnushganay about if you just want all of them to go to you? Should we upload them? But I'm assuming that you will want outfits for each category, because I've seen your look books and you always have them. 😊

These are the only ones I have uploaded as pictures already, but I can get pictures of the other ones.

fGQhcs6.jpg
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@sarabeth2984 Thanks for your compliments.

@Daephene thanks, I like the freckles too <3
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Michael + Curtis Generation 5

I9455Y6.png?1

Here's the two guys.

Michael to the left, Curtis to the right.

4Fldd0a.png?1

The toddler triplets have birthdays.

This is Gordon.

Ed is the oldest but I was having a hard time getting his skills up. I seriously finished getting all his toddler skills to 3 at like 11:15 pm sim time. So he had barely made it in time to have his birthday. I somehow managed to age them all up before midnight.

Anyway I aged Gordon and Bortus before Ed even though Ed was the oldest triplet.

X0S5Rea.png?1

Bortus.

4vf9TbK.png?1

Ed.

Now the kid versions:

uSbhyrE.png?1

Ed.

Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy. Trait: Neat

TrdvCMp.png?1

Gordon.

Aspiration: Whiz Kid. Trait: Dog Lover

G4CgkHV.png?1

Bortus.

Aspiration: Social Butterfly. Trait: Cheerful

haeOAwp.png

Michael has graduated! Yes, that is Michael. I decided to combine Thanksgiving and Halloween into a custom holiday. So now the goals for my holiday are: Decorate, Grand Meal, Watch Sports TV, Wear Costumes, Thankful Spirit (or whatever it is? The one where you use the "Be Thankful" interaction with someone)

So that's why he's in costume. Lol.

I212ngt.png

His career.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited April 2020
    @AlwaysAsking The girl has the same name as The Egyptian Goddess with wings sometimes who's name begins with I. Samedi and Athena have ancient bloodlines thanks to their dad The Sorcerer of The Green. I had him in an earlier game with his wife Britney who is The Sorceress of The Red. In that game, Athena and Samedi were Heirs of The Grey and Walkers of The Light. I don't know if I'll use that in this game but I might as part of Samedi and Athena's heritage or not. The Sages' children Solomon and Pandora also have ancient bloodline too. I never paid attention to Simeon, Morgyn or L's bloodline in the past. I would think that The Sages would all be of an ancient bloodline and that was one of the reasons for them being Sages. Pandora doesn't have her mom to train her anymore but she has a few more spells to learn in Mischief Magic. Solomon has the benefit of having his dad training him. They are close because except for one trait apart Simeon is Gloomy and Solomon is Cheerful they have the same personality traits. He has learned all but one spell in Practical Magic. Athena and Samedi, on the other hand, have one spell each from the schools and mastery in all three disciplines. Simeon is also teaching Athena Practical Magic and she is a fast learner. I've been giving Solomon's kids his last name rather than hers so that I can follow the bloodline earlier.

Solomon and Athena had two more kids. The boy Astartes and their other girl Ayao.

Astartes
    [img][/img]tcPHRYv.png

Ayao
    [img][/img]vnhUQQP.png

Pandora is pregnant with twins both boys. I gave Pandora and Athena the fertility reward trait.

Enki married Magi Charm they had their first son Hercule Silversweater who aged up to a child

Magi
    [img][/img]mGXQCfV.png

Enki
    M5f2VKm.png

Hercule
    [img][/img]8EieMrV.png

🐸🐸🐸🐸 married Alistair Charm and had their daughter Baba Charm is still a toddler.

🐸🐸🐸🐸
    [img][/img]SdBsbLt.png

Alistair
    [img][/img]j7EniPL.png

Baba
    [img][/img]0ptBK0p.png

Hecate, Pandora and Samedi's daughter married Constantine Nightshade they have a daughter Lilly just aged up to a toddler

Hecate
    ShLqxoR.png

Constantine
    wPIlnmk.png

Lilly
    [img][/img]SRRyPZ6.png

Abramelin married Constatine's sister Amber they have the twins Ki the girl and Kah the boy both toddlers

Abramelin
    [img][/img]o59UZA6.png

Amber
    [img][/img]SsVvXvT.png

Ki
    [img][/img]qvYU5pl.png

Kah
    sNW9Msi.png?1

Enoch married Hope Nightshade and their son is Tyr aged up to toddler.

Enoch
    iYXHkMA.png

Hope
    HHnNhGg.png

Tyr
    [img][/img]LzE1Mqu.png

I like that I can bring in households I haven't used in a while.

Astartes has a Crush is Rose Crystal but Rose has a crush on Ayao. Elizabeth the daughter of The Sorcerer of The Blue has a crush on Astartes but he has a strong curiosity towards her and they often talk about their family lines.

Rose Crystal
    [img][/img]pMikkse.png

Elizabeth Hallow Mother Sorceress of The Blue, Juniper Hallow and father Walker of the Void Gavan Hallow
    [img][/img]qREH5wZ.png

Ayao's first love is Samuel Night Rose's half brother but is very close to Rose. They had a sleepover recently with Rose, Samuel, Elizabeth and Hercule and other spell caster kids from other families

Samuel Night
    [img][/img]OBcuwlb.png

Both siblings have an ancient bloodline. I might have Ayao be a lesbian but I do like Samuel too. Elizabeth because of her mom has an ancient bloodline too.
    Post edited by drakharis on
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member
    edited April 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Karla sometimes do mean interactions on her own, when she is in the mean phase, so I try to be extra aware of her actions and cancel out unwanted ones, most of the time.

When we play D&D, we meet up at my place and sit down at my dining table. Then we eat some and chat about how things goes, tell jokes and stories. At a point some says, let's start and then we go into game mode. The dungeon master create and play the game world for the players and now I am DM and 4 of my friends are the players. They have caracter sheets for their caracters, with informations about their caracters. There we can see race, size, age etc. Making those sheets is done at the start and I put down some information about my game world for this adventure and then we started it. I had about a week to make those preparations. The players interact with caracters I play, so to speak. Those are the NPCs

The players were thrown onto an island made up of 8 kingdoms, that is connected to each other on many levels and each kingdom have a colorcode and a speciality. It was random what kingdom they ended up in and fate decided it was the one focusing on agriculture.
    The lore of those kingdoms is a great start and they were so succesful and productive, that strong forces from outside worlds decided to rob em of their fortune and fruits of their work. Still, the system has worked somehow and the population still try to keep things going, but it is uphill and my plan for the adventures is to let em help make things better again.
    Anyway, there is leaders of the kingdoms with royalty, city counsils sonsisting of a special class, Begam and a a freelance version of those, Baga.
    Bagas are Bards, who are musicians and they are supported by holy warriors. Those holy warriors have lost their connection to their deity, as evil forces broke their links. Bagas are able to make the warriors work somewhat and the warriors keep up the spirit of their Bagas by suporting their music. Monsters of the giant type, Ogres, are threatening the people working in the fields as it is spring and the city counsil decide to send out a Baga team to check up on this.
    The Baga team the adventurers encounter, is the one I tried to make into sims.
    Male Baga, green colorcode (Doppelganger, shapeshifting race) Elf apperance Heian
    Female Paladin, orange colorcode (Changeling, shapeshifting race) Waermer
    Female Paladin, black colorcode (Changeling, shapeshifting race) Heisser

Ixg0F55.png
    yLUi6Q7.png

Now I need to play em some and then I will upload em to Gallery, when I feel they are ok.

Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Hi everyone, hope you are all safe and well. I have been super busy with work and taking screenshots for my fifth rotation of the my families. But today I am sharing my Miko Ojo Household rotation 4.

We have Miko, husband, Benjamin and their son, Harry

49749964488_aff9f89513_b.jpg

Harry's girlfriend, Josephine Rasoya has moved in

49750829967_f5bddc1212_b.jpg

Benjamin's bee keeping skill is improving

49749963043_1ae3bd169f_b.jpg

Miko and Benjamin spend quality time sunbathing

49750500741_4c8745eda3_b.jpg

Harry and Josephine are engaged

49750827832_54a1bfe5e4_b.jpg

Romance festival wedding

49750499211_a2c0c7f686_b.jpg

49749960008_3191d69385_b.jpg

Benjamin is an elder

49750825557_ab98f5ff9d_b.jpg

Josephine is pregnant

49750497531_f11a5d1115_b.jpg

Meet Florence Ojo

49750824897_9f912247da_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options

Ok, I've found the posts I didn't get to yesterday. There are 5, right in a row, so something weird happened there 🤔

I'm posting this and then will get to newer ones 😊

@Koteyka

Ok, I'm very glad that Ned said something to Dwayne then! And wow, Dwayne would wait all through college 😳

And I'm glad to see your answer to sarabeth2984, we haven't seen the last of him 😊

So ... anyway, you know how to make someone's jaw drop! 😯 What a twist! I was just sitting there like .... what?!?

What in blazes is going on? The next update can't come to soon. This is so far past unexpected. Especially since she literally just told the toddlers it would be Thor!

But ... going back, I love how Goose the gecko was suddenly good enough to be a pet when Steve mentioned it wasn't a good idea to keep him as a pet 😅 Toddler logic.

I think that Goose is muuucchhh better than Chewie Goose, however 😄

I was surprised to see the computer. Only because you said that the internet is so spotty there. But all the remodels are beautiful ❤️

But poor Thor, he was so sad when he heard that Keala had passed away. No more welcome to Goose party 😔

The toddlers were cute. No need to be sad, Morgan is a princess now!

The appearance of Keala's grandson is concerning to me, very. How did he hear about it so quickly? And get there within hours?

And if it was so easy to get there ... yeah, where have you been buddy? Someone after her estate/position?

Does that have to do with Peter being chosen? I see he reacted strongly to Peter being chosen.

And the fact that Peter's former last name is mentioned twice in such quick succession is also concerning.

As said, the next chapter can't come soon enough!

@GalacticGal

Goodness! That's an awesome twist! Cool idea.

And so realistic too. I can't tell you how often I hear about people who suddenly stop taking their medication because they don't like how it makes them feel. It's always a disaster 😣 and they don't understand how it makes the people who love them feel 😔

How scary that she would be institutionalized if the doctor found out. Erik had a great idea. I wonder if anyone ever actually tries that. 🤔 I've never heard of it but it seems like such a simple solution.

However, like in my son's case, with the serious mental health problems that he has, he needs to take 4 types of medicine in the morning, and it's 8 pills because of dosing. And 2 types at bedtime and it's 3 pills because of dosing. (And I feel like I'm forgetting something, lol) It would be hard to hide all of that. Luckily he continues to take his.

Anyway, good luck to Joseph! If all she needs is lithium perhaps he can make it work!

@RedDestiny92

I think I mixed up some of your posts, there are 3. I thought I hit them all, but I don't remember saying Happy Birthday to you! I'm not sure if it's today, but it must be right around now! And hey, it's your party, you can cry if you want to. Lol, although, maybe being a big baby about it means that you want to get everything you want, instantly, be kept happy and comfortable, and spoiled beyond reason, lol That seems like a great birthday.

And I know I didn't comment on Bella and Morty going to the Romance Festival to renew their vows!

Mortimer is so good looking like that. And wow! Their daughter is about to have triplets, and you're saying that Bella and Morty might still have more kids! Wow, fun, lol, not in my world, but you do love your toddlers 😄

Lol, grilled cheese... or something like that 😅

I'm glad Lily at least likes her own child! She did in my game too. But I ended up changing her hates children trait anyway because she was awful to his friends. 🙄

I think that Hates children trait is way too overused. I don't know a single person in real life who hates them. I know people who don't want their own, but they don't hate other people's.

However, I think that Lily has some bad times coming up, poor lady. No one deserves to be cheated on, unless perhaps that person is cheating too 🤔

@Willsky

Lol, ok, I'm not at all fond of the color orange, however, the only thing I know of that is called a suburban is a car, perhaps it's a SUV 🤔

So, did you build a car? If so, can you upload it for me? I will turn it blue. 😅😄 Lmao

@sarabeth2984

Yikes! This update starts scary! Two people that your co-worker has been friends with for a long time have died? Holy cow! That is horrifying. I can't imagine how your coworker feels! Geez, and is he/she working with the virus, like you are? I'm so sorry for your entire work place.

It was very cool seeing Dr Van Helsing with his children! Do you have them uploaded to your gallery? If so, I will perhaps delete the one I have (gasp - horrifying) and replace him with the one with children. He isn't related to the Vatores or Vlad in your cured Vampires upload, so I think it would be easy to introduce the 3 of them to the family, and move them in. The house is huge. And I don't have MCCC so making just the kids attach to the current one would be hard. I love their names! Yes, they deserve a second chance

The kids are cute together! And wow! I sure hope he can help defeat Jaques! As I remember, he already tried right? But wasn't able to? He and Griffin need to work together.

Your Feng family is delightful! She's unflirty right? And hates children? Yet she's definitely flirty with Viktor, and a great parent to Miles. Amazing. That's great that Miles and Aubrey got together after the camping trip. Was he the one who was so clueless that someone liked him? I can't remember, lol. That will be fun for them to go to University together!

Viv certainly had an interesting weekend! Lol

Awesome that she and Trey worked so well together!

Why is it surprising that Trey and Clint work well together? Is Clint opposed to new people being around?

Funny that all the appliances broke at once. All your handiness skills must be high! I hate having my Sims repair anything electric. Can't they unplug the fridges, washing machines, tvs, stereos and computers before trying to fix them? Lmao 😅

I am soooo glad that she had a chance to reshoot Tea and Treachery! It went much better this time. I wonder if it's normal that the one costar was the same as last time? At least he wasn't the really impossible one. 😄

If you moved the actress into the world, did you hopefully change her traits? She's not going to do well in the acting field being unwilling to act romantic 😅

Do the costars actually have to build a romance bar before they can perform a kiss scene? That would be awful considering that even if you ask them to just be friends the empty pink bar remains and they can flirt and kiss etc without any prompting by the player. Yikes.

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Welp, Alvina the baby is now Alvina the toddler! And as I've suspected - a little miss mage,

M7eCyqG.png

She seems to like me :)

NmUavoZ.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I made it. The house is ready to play. :D Well I have no idea for the entry hall, but this doesn't matter.
    The view is so beautiful. I would definitely travel to this place, if I'd have the money. B)

LEI5SYN.png

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Well I try not to alter their looks/clothes as I dislike about 99% of the clothes in the game anyway!

Yes, Fernando Veleta was overthrown by his former club members. Apparently it can happen if their relationships deteriorate well into the red. It happened again between him and Glenn. Hopefully he will stay the leader this time. I did set a forbidden activity to "be mean to the club".

Basically, the Public Enemies(evil sims) hang out at the bar in Oasis Springs to be mean to everyone. The Chiefs of Mischief(mean sims) are there to be mischievous to everyone but to also be mean to the Public Enemies. So a rivalry should be a-brewing.

I played the sim who won the lottery yesterday. He's a jealous slob named Sean Whipple. I moved him out of Pier Palace and into a smaller home in Windenburg.

One thing I cannot decide upon is the finding of partners for these single sims. I'd like to let autonomy do its thing but it's quite grindy building relationships in this game, plus I play with ageing on for NPCs. So my young adult sim could be chasing a potential partner only for that sim to suddenly age up to elder! One option I do have (and have tried in the past) is cheating a partner from the wishing well.

• Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited April 2020
    Tense and still hungry I had Stuart cook another eggs and toast. Clearly he's not taking any chances and going for a more aggressive approach to getting his meal done. "Yeah Stu, you show that mean egg and toast whose boss here. Make sure to stab it at least trice with your spatula to make sure it won't hurt you again!" He'll be fine ;) .
    0yOmoQq.png
    "Okay, so now that you're finally having your dinner I need to discuss something with you Stuart. I have shared your cooking antics with other Watchers and... uh yes, including you taking a shower, why? Noooo, that's not creepy, you're a sim, you don't have any privacy from us. Oh, don't be sad, they're friendly watchers that left some nice comments" He's not sad, he needs a sad moodlet to actually be sad, and he only has a tense moodlet at the moment. I hope he likes his dinner though, it's his first time ever eating something and he lacks any reference experience to properly evaluate normal quality cooking. "Anyway Stu, one of them, going by Nushnushganay had a question:
    @Zimz4 "as his Watcher," haha loved that. And "weenie roast" lol...this is the first time I've encountered an update from you, but I hope it won't be the last. Your sense of humor is great! And I have enjoyed playing with aliens in the past, only I never bother with disguises, not sure why but it didn't seem to have any negative effect on the game. Do other sims react badly to aliens who are not disguised?
    And I want you to answer it."
    owpEhE8.png
    "Well, it's okay that you don't know the answer, it just means that we're going to have to find out. Let's have you travel to a public lot where there are a bunch of human, or at least non-alien, sims, and have you drop your disguise. Then we'll see how they react and we can tell Nushnushganay. Great idea eh? Not a great idea? Why not Stu? It's your secret and you're afraid they'll break out the pitchforks and torches..." Sorry Nushnushganay, Stuart is being a bit shy at the moment. "Stu, just go to bed, it's late, I see you need sleep, and everything will look better in the morning." Oh for flips sake, I just now see that this house only has a Mod Pod Sleeper. That's an uncomfortable bed practically guaranteeing an Uncomfortable Sore Back moodlet. Stuart's going to be so grumpy when he wakes up :(
    Z2zLPzB.png
    And apparently everything doesn't look better in the morning. While Stuart is getting changed some people came by. I had forgotten all about the welcome wagon new residents receive... And in Strangerville, the sims act a little... strange. Not that Stuart would know, these are the first other people he'll meet. I'll just tell Stu to quickly say hi and ask them to come back some other time. After all, Stu has a mission to accomplish and I don't think I'd get a 'normal' reaction out of this lot.
    G1bKJIF.jpg
    "Hi Stu, good morning. How's your back? Sore? Yeah I thought so, sorry about that. Could you get rid of this lot please? No I don't mean the house you live in, I meant the bunch of sims standing on your front porch. They're your neighbors, well, at least one is, the other two are randomly generated townies. What that means? I uh.. tell you later. They're here to welcome you to the neighborhood and brought you a gift. Yes, that's very nice of them, but could you please ask them to leave? Because... they're acting strange. No, these aren't regular inhabitants of the worlds you live in. The gift? It's a fruitcake. You want the fruitcake? Ehh... I don't think you should, it may be a smidge more fruity than a fruitcake should be."
    "Whoa! Yeah, just... just back away slowly. That's definitely not Simlish. You've locked your door so if you just get off your lot (the house and ground it's build on this time), they'll leave... hopefully. Oh forget about the fruitcake already. Go!"
    frD70R8.jpg
    Now what? "Stu, how'd you manage to rack up a total of 285 simoleans worth in bills? I had you move in into the tiniest of tiny houses in Strangerville and you haven't even lived there for more than twenty-four hours. Ow never mind. Just pay the bills and get out your phone. I want you to travel to the gym in Windenburg." I swear, first the game wants him dead, now it wants him broke. If I'm not careful, I may get a tense moodlet.
    Z2Z79Ql.jpg
    "Yeah, that was interesting wasn't it? Traveling between your worlds sort of causes you to fade out, and then back in except you're now somewhere else. Don't think too much about it. Yes, it would have been much cooler if you could have taken a car. I'm surprised you even know what that is. Oh, those sculptures in Strangerville parked alongside the roads. Yeah, they're just for show. Anyway, go ahead and enter the gym. Just start a workout to get some meat on those bones of yours and wait for more sims to arrive."
    fK8G6lr.png
    "Okay, more sims have arrived now. Prepare to drop your disguise. Don't worry, it'll be fine. Remember if you get burned by those torches you can easily cure that by taking a shower and from the amount of clipping I've seen in your worlds, pitchforks aren't going to hurt you :D. Now wait for it... wait for it... go! Drop that disguise and show yourself to everyone." Fingers crossed they aren't actually gonna hurt my Stu.
    Well that was anticlimactic. Nope, nada, nothing. No one even flinched or batted an eye. They are all "hey cool bro, you're all green and stuff... love the hair". I remember having seen sims getting a moodled in the past for discovering another sim to be an alien, but nothing seems to have happened here. "Yeah Stu, you go ahead and make some friends :)" Anyway that's the answer I, sorry, we have for you Nushnushganay.
    aUtYuYB.jpg

Also, is this the most unnecessarily complicated and drawn-out answer I've ever given anyone?

Update: Eh, uhm, uh-oh and also oops! I think I made a boo boo at Stuart's expense :# . I paused the game right after the reveal as nothing immediately happened and wrote this story. However, just after resuming the game, the sim nearest to Stu suddenly became Very Angry and when I changed households to see what was going on I discovered he was not amused by Stuart's reveal, to say the least. "Run Stu, run! Maybe I was wrong about the pitchforks too, and they will hurt. Run faster, and don't look back!" Sigh :'( .
    aHCuFht.png
    So, @Nushnushganay, disregard my previous answer: other sims do react badly when an alien drops their disguise.
  • Options
    Ok, I already responded to a lot of you here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17448905/#Comment_17448905

So if you've already been mentioned there I will indicate that in this post.

Alright, 4+ hours later ....

I have to stop here.

It's been responding for hours and I need to get something real done, lol

I'll be back 😊

@Daravi

The big house looks super! What size lot is it on? Are you going to do a lot of landscaping too?

I love the Island Living plants, but I have trouble landscaping with them, I'm not sure why? 🤔 Odd shapes and sizes perhaps?

And I always want to fit a swing set on the lot! Lol, I never got Seasons, so swing sets are still exciting to me 😅

I didn't get tiny living yet. How did you manage to keep the tile count to 28 tiles if it's actually 56? That seems like a great deal 😄

His house is so cute! And I see blue in there 😊 I sense a theme.

How interesting that bathrooms had open ceilings when you visited the Maldives. I wonder why? And if you had to use the bathroom when it was raining, what did you do? 😂

I did mention you in the comment yesterday, but I think you saw it. Thank you for the thank you!

And I know you are reading my story because you had to go back so far to understand it, lol. That was really sweet of you 😊

And thank you for the well wishes during this time. 😊

@Tomatplante

I love how the lighting is so realistic in the game 🥰

I've gotten awesome shots with it.

Your apartment does indeed look magical that way!

@ArcherDK

Lol! The townie fashion police topic. Oh my, yes, there are some very interesting townies in this game! Maybe he's a decent guy under the awful fashion sense 😂

Do I want to know how Elric (who, by the way, gives me Severus Snape vibes) is a different species than his daughter! I'm assuming that her mother was a mage.

But, again correct, that's not what matters 😊

Ohhhhh I've just seen her as a toddler! My gosh she's cute! And a little magic one at that! How fun! She does seem to like you 😊

@Beardedgeek

I am woefully unaware of anything in the outside world these days and have no idea who any of the other ones are.

And I'm thinking that Vanessa is the girl from High school musical. If she isn't then I even have her wrong, lol. 😅

But I downloaded a bunch of the basegame ones (because I definitely don't have all the packs) if I thought they were pretty, because I have such a lack of women in my game.

It is very rare for me to come across a female Sim that is special enough for me to really get to know and like. And I have oodles of men with no female partners to choose from, and a high enough ratio of gay male couples already!

I hoping that these new Sims will be interesting enough for me to even remember their names! Which I often don't do, lol.

But thanks for mentioning her the other day, because when I saw her on the Maxis page I realized that she was supposed to be a celebrity, because you'd mentioned that she was. Otherwise I never would have looked at the new Sims there at all. 😄

@Nushnushganay

Lol, thanks for the kudos. I really enjoy commenting on the stories. I do need to learn to make comments shorter, because it can be time consuming, but I find it very hard to do. Each story has so many fun/dramatic/sweet/unanswered aspects to it that I want to touch on all of it, and usually want many questions answered, lol. I feel sorry for the people that I really grill. I should chill out on them. 😂

The food poisoning comes up fairly often for me. I didn't realize that others don't get it very often.

I loved reading your comments to people. You are much more succinct. And I agreed with everything you said! Lol there was some great stuff there.

I assume that you saw my comment to you last night because you mentioned me this morning, 😅 so thanks for that.

@ryttu3k

It's so funny that our weather is totally opposite. I mean, obviously it has to be, but it's still funny to me that you head into cold weather just as we are finally heating up.

But I'm so glad you think it was asthma. Not that asthma isn't extremely dangerous too, but having the virus on top of it would be scary.

Is your exacerbated by your seasonal allergies? My son's always had been until he started taking Singular / Montelukast when he was 18. His flare ups are so rare now that his inhalers expire before he uses them. As a child/teen his asthma was horrible. It's a great medicine.

Sorry to hear about your new symptoms - pass the chocolate indeed 😉 So annoying on top of already not feeling well.

Thanks for your opinion on the guys! And ok, I'll upload the "rejects" too, lol.

I hope the challenge is going ok and that you're getting to play a bit. Good idea to set the pregnancy on long if it happens.

I'm glad you could figure out what I meant about harvesting things. I noticed today that one of the words was really messed up in that sentence 😄

But yeah, I think you'll have to direct them to harvest, unless there's a mod to make them do it.

As I said earlier, I'd love to help with aging down. It sounds like it will be fun.

@cody6268

I hope all of your mods are ok!

@March306

I did mention you in the comment yesterday 😊

Now I'm looking at Michael and Curtis's triplets aging up. I too have trouble with getting skills up on toddlers with certain traits (that I can't remember right now, lol) especially the thinking one! Holy cow that one moves slow!!! Even with the inquisitive trait!

But I'm glad you got them all done before their midnight.

They are all very cute kids. Michael and Curtis's genes are meshing well so far. Let's hope it continues to teenager!

Lol at Darth Maul graduating. At least he got really good grades! And it looks like he got a great job with his degree.

@drakharis

Oh ok, that name won't be allowed here, but I know what it is, thanks

Also, the relationships are clearer now! Thank you. And their magic levels are quite impressive 😯 Great job

Wow these pictures are wonderful! I love seeing faces with the names!

Everyone is so attractive! 😍 And I gather you have a lot of CC clothes. Awesome outfits.

Astartes continued the pale coloring I see. It's cool looking.

Magi Charm is pretty! I'm used to the Charm's being less than charming 😅

The I named sister is gorgeous! And Alistair is good looking, I'm not surprised that Baba is so adorable 🥰🥰

Constantine is kind of scary looking, lol! He has a very cute toddler though

Each of these toddlers are so adorable! I love them all! Ki and Tyr especially ❤️

And those children! Oh my gosh! They are all lovely, and their clothes are wonderful. I can see why deciding between Samuel and Elizabeth would be hard. They both have advantages.

You need to come up with a 4th child somehow 😄 Are there more households you haven't used in awhile that you can bring in? 😉

@Svineprutter

Ahhh, ok! So you are talking about real life sit down D & D! Cool!

I know much of the game mechanics from watching them on YouTube. The Dungeon master in the show we watch changed his voice for each NPC that he plays. It's fun. And the players really get into their role. It looks like good fun.

Do you have painted miniatures? I assume you must. My son paints miniatures, but mostly Warhammer ones. He painted some D & D ones for his teacher once. They were so cool.

Sometimes the Dungeon master makes up his own campaign, and sometimes uses a pre-made one. I like his made up ones better.

The Baga characters you mention. Are those statted? I've not seen them in the YouTube show. That's a cool role they play!

They sound important to a team if they have a disconnected holy warrior.

It all sounds very cool, and I'll sure take a look at them in the gallery! The pictures here are cool!

@calaprfy

Lol, ok, I can get on board with that. I dislike about 80% of the possible hairstyles for sure 😅

And ok! Hopefully setting that as a forbidden activity will keep him from being overthrown again 😂

That's really cool how you have one group set to be mean/mischievous and one to be evil, but still specifically mean to your mean ones.

Do the Chiefs of Mischief always show up when you go there with the public enemies?

And do any other patrons stay at the bar to be abused like that? 😄

Sean Whipple sounds just delightful 😅 Not deserving of Pier Palace I assume?

I didn't know that the game would set Sims up with anyone without the help of MCCC. And I know that sometimes MCCC is set to leave played Sims alone and not marry them off to anyone.

I don't have MCCC at all, so I can't offer more than what I've heard here in the thread. But yeah, you might need to take some sort of action to marry off your guys 😂

The wishing well sounds nice. But s trip to CAS with fulleditmode on is fine for marrying a couple off. Lol

Also a level 9 flirty painting will get the ball rolling 😉 Although you need a decent green bar to be able to propose.

Personally I find CAS to be easiest with Sims that don't matter too much. And my couples can't have babies unless I make them have babies, so I am truly god in my game 😅

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @AlwaysAsking hah, I'm the other way around. I have 7 or 8 women to men ratio in my game :)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited April 2020
    Next few updates will be out of order, as I am posting whatever I manage to get ready. Thank you all for your kind words, I will answer to comments tomorrow, right now I just wanted to get something productive done for once.

Greetings from Esme! jnE2ax7.png
    Some things have changed since we last met. Her father, worried by the influence her evil tendencies and world-domination plans may have to her younger siblings - and the impact being associated with her may have to his reputation and promising political career, offered her a large sum of money to move far, far away from him. Don´t get me wrong - he loves her, but he loves it even more when she is someone else´s problem. (Esme would call her father hypocrite for implying that she might be a little bit evil, given that he and her stepmother straight up murdered their former lover once they tired of him. But enough of it.)
    Being a good daughter, Esme did what she was told, took her husband, children and favorite brother and moved as far away as possible - that is, to alternative timeline. Welcome to Forgotten Hollow, where the fanged folks thrive!

Esme is working towards becoming a globally renown style influencer. Her brother Dominic is currently unemployed, taking care of the kids and household chores. JkNJHMJ.png
    Esme´s husband Gunther is an astronaut obsessed with everything related to space, video games and cats AhI26oc.png
    Their daughter Hela´s and son Oliver´s main goal at the moment appears to cause as much destruction as possible. izdDOaF.png Hela was born a full vampire, while Oliver is a vampire with some magical powers like his mother. In case anyone was wondering, Oliver is the boy from my previous post YPmKv7A.png

Welcoming wagon
    hxw92US.png
    Eva moved in with Caleb after her former housemate Paolo Rocca had quinplets with his wife. She is now the only member of Partihaus without kids - Marcus has three, Jade recently had triplets with her husband Ray Rasoya and Paolo has the beforementioned quinolets. Eva and Caleb have been dating for a decade, but he is yet to propose.
    Dominic and Eva became good friends in no time lp2yhkP.png
    Simeon: "Just ignore him like I do and he will go away. Those vampires have no attention span." cfoGEQM.png
    (Simeon was thrilled to come across a fellow geek, let alone one who can hold a conversation without hissing, as those were extremely rare at Forgotten Hollow. There are four non-vampires currently living there: Gunther, Dominic, Eva and Simeon himself.)
    Esme tried to make friends with Caleb, but he was suspicious of her, as she bears a great resemblance to a certain enemy of his eCJYkwO.png

Dominic Goth´s daycare for toddler vampires
    pYIk1ty.png
    RRvk0H1.png
    sWght8Q.png
    iYHLmli.png
    (Dom is not neat. It was the first time I saw a non-neat sim clean the table. Perhaps a side-effect of his emotional breakdown that temporally turned him mean and destroyed his marriage? Either that or he is trying to destroy the speaker.)
    5Ty3sP1.png
    uiqolLb.png
    "Yes, I still love you, even if I have to scold you for making messes four times a day."
    g1OhOFp.png
    qs96eml.png
    r8r4vvh.png
    Dom is sometimes tempted to return to work, but he worries that his siblings won´t be able to handle two small children (Dom shares a mother with Gunther and a father - in Esme´s case, other father - with Esme. On top of it, his much older sister is Esme´s stepmother. Don Lothario did a number to the population with his baby-making spree). Esme is a workaholic and Gunther, being a geek and a loner, is more interested in tinkering with his science projects than he is in toys and potty training.

Esme Ember´s nighttime activities
    Esme loves to spar fFzhdw4.png
    Qpx7gij.png
    iGCp6vx.png
    HMlrce7.png
    (What´s with that face, Dom? Did you really just now notice that your sister is a vampire?)
    A lot Bu3AXS9.png
    1wPXBTL.png
    UHw5wAR.png
    And then some more leGKHgn.png
    yxdQzop.png
    3mzEVoj.png
    (I was shocked when Max won, because she is a lot older and more powerful than he)
    Dom was not impressed that the big scary vampire turned out to be a teenage boy. Hela was not impressed with her grilled cheese. TAh7gdx.png

When she is not sparring with every other vampire she comes across, she is either practicing setting things on fire, b7VP34G.png
    taking selfies to build her photography skill sTvkFxl.png
    or interviewing people for work QJWVr4u.png
    Vlad was not a fan of his nighttime stroll being interrupted by some little girl P0YdTGk.png
    Who, in turn, did not appreciate being insulted when she had been trying to be nice uCcvkN9.png
    Only one way to sort it out - fight! m8GLRkG.png
    1tTl0eA.png
    hn1DM8u.png
    Who´s the little girl now? R44rmYb.png
    Esme and Vlad, who now despise each other, continued to argue. As neither words nor physical violence had been enough to make her point clear, it was time for extreme measures. She may not be Hermione, whose magic was interior to only their father´s, but green eyes and good looks were not the only things she had inherited from him, either WAwT53w.png
    dpi1KXy.png
    "Feeling hot?" 8HxVqrV.png
    IPvcVjS.png
    Vlad makes a very nice ice statue rnPuYw5.png
    (No worries, he melted before the sunrise and was able to return home in time)
    Bedtime 4mm5LCK.png
    (The bed is mostly for show, as Esme has the weakness that makes her gain very little energy from sleep, and using magic burns energy like crazy.)

Until next time! Stay safe and sane!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Thought I'd get in a few responses to mentions, and get comments to a few more people that I didn't get yesterday.

@Zimz4 and @Nushnushganay I have also seen some sims get a positive moodlet from discovering an alien. I almost want to say focused... something about how smart they think they are for figuring it out. My alien's live in girlfriend got that... um, long enough after she moved in that I'm not sure she should have been congratulating herself on her genius.

Also @Zimz4 your conversations with your sim were a lot of fun.

@Nushnushganay Thanks! Parenthood is my least favorite pack I think. I would like it much more with a few tweaks, such as allowing parents to influence their children to be good OR bad, instead of only being able to encourage good, and with some varied results from using different forms of discipline. This family is my attempt to give it a chance and fully explore the character values the way they are... and it is more frustrating than I would like.

@Daravi Your houses look nice!

@ArcherDK Oh she's so cute!

@sims_premade Your pictures are very bright and colorful! Are you the simmer who posted in the past about having a color scheme for each household, or do you just like purple? I enjoy the color coordination either way.

@drakharis I enjoy reading your names. I don't recognize the source for all of them. You have an interesting set of families going. I love their styles.

@ryttu3k If I was laid off rather than working from home I might be tempted, but I know I'm not going to have much time and have a lot going on in my game as it is. But I'll be interested in seeing the results. Sounds like a fun project!

@ChuChuExpress Aww, I like seeing couples like Shine and Benjamin still being romantic after being together so long.

@AlwaysAsking Thanks for the link! I will save the PM for next rotation. Charlotte won't spend much time as a teen before I switch households so I'll need the advice more at that point. There are some ways to increase them in the child stage also. I really like the doctor playset for raising empathy, because that one is definitely more challenging as a teen. I had some difficulty with everything except Responsibility and Manners in the past, so I will refer back to your wisdom and experience later. You're very kind to go to extra effort to make sure I got it.
    So basically, I have dedicated this particular save to the goal of experiencing pretty much everything the game has to offer, including all features from every DLC I own, and the negative traits count as features that I need to try out. Each family is assigned specific pack content. Families C and D are splitting the Parenthood pack, and C gets character values.
    Most of my other households I try to get the kids the positive traits from one or two values, but in this one I'm aiming to get Charlotte all of them. She'll get all the good traits and the "Good " trait, and Cornelius will get most of the bad traits and the Evil trait, and they will be feuding siblings. I'm also curious what the results will be, as none of my sims have ever had the bad traits. You were hoping the good ones would balance out Malcolm's negative traits, and I'm curious to see the opposite - how the the bad ones will enhance the mean and evil traits in Cornelius. If parents could influence their kids to be bad I'd get Cornelius all the bad traits, but it's too much work when he has to do everything himself, so I'm aiming for the three that most go with evil.
    The fitness videos came with Fitness Stuff. There's the dancing one for weight loss and another option for muscle gain.
    With the Get Famous reputation system, the worse your reputation gets the more often friendly and funny socials will fail and have negative instead of positive effects on a relationship (it's red and green like the character values, the further in the red the less likely you'll have a positive interaction). I think Charlotte has been safe so far because Wolfy doesn't chat with her much, he mostly helps her with homework or plays dolls, and those interactions aren't affected. He and Cordelia mostly do romantic socials because they're eternally 19 years old. He actually is doing ok with Klaatu, I don't think they have chatted much since Wolfy's reputation maxed out at atrocious. But with Cornelius I was having them argue to lower conflict resolution, then not apologize but just stop and switch to positive interactions and hug it out so their relationship didn't tank. But Wolfy's reputation got so bad that the attempts to make up afterwards weren't working until after the bribe.
    From what I can tell, bribing to be friends did not actually improve the relationship, it just made Cornelius react positively to his socials from then on so they could rebuild their friendship.

@Tomatplante Great shot! Nicely decorated apartment too.

@RedDestiny92 Akira looks nice! At this point my liking your male sims is pretty predictable, but thought I'd say it anyway. :)
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member
    edited April 2020
    Baga Elite Team
    is now available on the Gallery.
    It is a household made of 3 Aliens, focused on the arts, community and staying alive.
    https://www.ea.com/da-dk/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/14DF66A479E611EA8B57ABC23C933B11?category=all&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=Baga Elite Team&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false
    AiWxrkB.png

Heian founded the Club, Baga Team
    hGRDoLf.png
    GXPKpVJ.png
    and Waermer and Heisser joined.
    Heian is the Baga of the team and the girls are his guardians.
    fxaKjrp.png
    They went to the Romance Festival and started their culinary journey
    nZbyqw5.png
    CGhVGRk.png
    j7T3A3n.png
    ZLJuN75.png
    i4RqFET.png
    pCfnK73.png

The background story for thse sims are based on my adventure following the rules of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. Heian is the Baga and he is originaly a Bard. The girls, Waermer and Heisser, are originaly Paladins. They helped the adventurers (my friends) in an encounter against some ogres and went on to help some farmers, who were working the fields. The adventurers did not really care much for em and that changed the fate of the Baga Elite Team, who later on ran into a great Red Dragon, who banished em from Land Of Glory, to the Land Of Sims and transformed em into what we today know as Alien Sims.
    I do not own the magic pack for Sims 4, but they are actualy all originally spellcasters, with Heian as the Bard / Baga the most focused on Spells and the girls more like supportive spellcasters, as they were warriors with minor spellcasting abilities.
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @ryttu3k @Nushnushganay @AlwaysAsking Hey y'all! I am having so much fun with this premade remake project! I have the same question as @nushnushganay and @AlwaysAsking , is it easier for us to upload our premade families on the Gallery? If so, I put up the Goths, Pancakes, and the Waffles (Eliza's family) on the Gallery. I did #premadechallenge in the description
    Here's what I have so far:
    The Goths:
    Mortimer as a Young Adult. I made him a smidgeon bit more muscular and he's lost some weight. I always figured him favoring black clothes since he's a Goth lol
    gut6uXX.png
    Bella of course always looks amazing, I gave her a different outfit and she as the Big Happy Family Aspiration
    SQu6HS0.png
    Cassandra as a child. I did have to change some features since she aged up looking a bit weird as a teen and young adult, but she should be ok now. Her clothes scheme is purple with some pink and black YfgaF0W.png
    And Alexander Goth. OG Alexander is not the most attractive guy around as an adult, I deleted him and started over with a new Alexander. He has the inquisitive trait zAt79Nu.png

The Pancakes
    Bob as a teen. He still wants to be a chef and he has a part time job as an entry-level line cook. 0dOo23e.png
    His parents, Isaiah and Athena Pancakes. TCVs64V.png
    Isaiah is a cool guy. He works as a chef (mid-level) in the culinary career. He has the foodie, cheerful, and clumsy traits. I personally adore the guy, he's hilarious. I did cheat a few skills according to their careers and personality lswSw4x.png
    Athena is ambitious, genius, and self-assured. She is a Regional Manager if I remember correctly. She's pretty awesome
    K3lbaPG.png

The Waffles
    Heh. Get it? Pancakes and Waffles? Yeah I am stupid I know. Eliza Waffles as a teen. Here she is showing off her outfit to her mom iPa0rgV.png
    Her mom Karla has similar personality traits to Eliza. She works as an art critic (mid-level)
    Eliza's father, Benjamin Waffles, is a journalist (also mid-level). He's a bookworm, loner, and cheerful. zf0I3Y6.png
    I cheated their skills to reflect their careers but with room to grow. Eliza is in drama club which should show up with Get Famous and she has the Friend of the World Aspiration. I loaded the family onto a blank lot for screenshots and I kid you not, the first she did was show off her outfit, and the started complaining about everything XD Is that not like Eliza? XD
    HsLCw4B.png
    Her mom was having none of it XihDvGp.png
    Hope y'all like it!!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Tense and still hungry I had Stuart cook another eggs and toast. Clearly he's not taking any chances and going for a more aggressive approach to getting his meal done. "Yeah Stu, you show that mean egg and toast whose boss here. Make sure to stab it at least trice with your spatula to make sure it won't hurt you again!" He'll be fine ;) .
    0yOmoQq.png
    "Okay, so now that you're finally having your dinner I need to discuss something with you Stuart. I have shared your cooking antics with other Watchers and... uh yes, including you taking a shower, why? Noooo, that's not creepy, you're a sim, you don't have any privacy from us. Oh, don't be sad, they're friendly watchers that left some nice comments" He's not sad, he needs a sad moodlet to actually be sad, and he only has a tense moodlet at the moment. I hope he likes his dinner though, it's his first time ever eating something and he lacks any reference experience to properly evaluate normal quality cooking. "Anyway Stu, one of them, going by Nushnushganay had a question:
    @Zimz4 "as his Watcher," haha loved that. And "weenie roast" lol...this is the first time I've encountered an update from you, but I hope it won't be the last. Your sense of humor is great! And I have enjoyed playing with aliens in the past, only I never bother with disguises, not sure why but it didn't seem to have any negative effect on the game. Do other sims react badly to aliens who are not disguised?
    And I want you to answer it."
    owpEhE8.png
    "Well, it's okay that you don't know the answer, it just means that we're going to have to find out. Let's have you travel to a public lot where there are a bunch of human, or at least non-alien, sims, and have you drop your disguise. Then we'll see how they react and we can tell Nushnushganay. Great idea eh? Not a great idea? Why not Stu? It's your secret and you're afraid they'll break out the pitchforks and torches..." Sorry Nushnushganay, Stuart is being a bit shy at the moment. "Stu, just go to bed, it's late, I see you need sleep, and everything will look better in the morning." Oh for flips sake, I just now see that this house only has a Mod Pod Sleeper. That's an uncomfortable bed practically guaranteeing an Uncomfortable Sore Back moodlet. Stuart's going to be so grumpy when he wakes up :(
    Z2zLPzB.png
    And apparently everything doesn't look better in the morning. While Stuart is getting changed some people came by. I had forgotten all about the welcome wagon new residents receive... And in Strangerville, the sims act a little... strange. Not that Stuart would know, these are the first other people he'll meet. I'll just tell Stu to quickly say hi and ask them to come back some other time. After all, Stu has a mission to accomplish and I don't think I'd get a 'normal' reaction out of this lot.
    G1bKJIF.jpg
    "Hi Stu, good morning. How's your back? Sore? Yeah I thought so, sorry about that. Could you get rid of this lot please? No I don't mean the house you live in, I meant the bunch of sims standing on your front porch. They're your neighbors, well, at least one is, the other two are randomly generated townies. What that means? I uh.. tell you later. They're here to welcome you to the neighborhood and brought you a gift. Yes, that's very nice of them, but could you please ask them to leave? Because... they're acting strange. No, these aren't regular inhabitants of the worlds you live in. The gift? It's a fruitcake. You want the fruitcake? Ehh... I don't think you should, it may be a smidge more fruity than a fruitcake should be."
    "Whoa! Yeah, just... just back away slowly. That's definitely not Simlish. You've locked your door so if you just get off your lot (the house and ground it's build on this time), they'll leave... hopefully. Oh forget about the fruitcake already. Go!"
    frD70R8.jpg
    Now what? "Stu, how'd you manage to rack up a total of 285 simoleans worth in bills? I had you move in into the tiniest of tiny houses in Strangerville and you haven't even lived there for more than twenty-four hours. Ow never mind. Just pay the bills and get out your phone. I want you to travel to the gym in Windenburg." I swear, first the game wants him dead, now it wants him broke. If I'm not careful, I may get a tense moodlet.
    Z2Z79Ql.jpg
    "Yeah, that was interesting wasn't it? Traveling between your worlds sort of causes you to fade out, and then back in except you're now somewhere else. Don't think too much about it. Yes, it would have been much cooler if you could have taken a car. I'm surprised you even know what that is. Oh, those sculptures in Strangerville parked alongside the roads. Yeah, they're just for show. Anyway, go ahead and enter the gym. Just start a workout to get some meat on those bones of yours and wait for more sims to arrive."
    fK8G6lr.png
    "Okay, more sims have arrived now. Prepare to drop your disguise. Don't worry, it'll be fine. Remember if you get burned by those torches you can easily cure that by taking a shower and from the amount of clipping I've seen in your worlds, pitchforks aren't going to hurt you :D. Now wait for it... wait for it... go! Drop that disguise and show yourself to everyone." Fingers crossed they aren't actually gonna hurt my Stu.
    Well that was anticlimactic. Nope, nada, nothing. No one even flinched or batted an eye. They are all "hey cool bro, you're all green and stuff... love the hair". I remember having seen sims getting a moodled in the past for discovering another sim to be an alien, but nothing seems to have happened here. "Yeah Stu, you go ahead and make some friends :)" Anyway that's the answer I, sorry, we have for you Nushnushganay.
    aUtYuYB.jpg

Also, is this the most unnecessarily complicated and drawn-out answer I've ever given anyone?

Update: Eh, uhm, uh-oh and also oops! I think I made a boo boo at Stuart's expense :# . I paused the game right after the reveal as nothing immediately happened and wrote this story. However, just after resuming the game, the sim nearest to Stu suddenly became Very Angry and when I changed households to see what was going on I discovered he was not amused by Stuart's reveal, to say the least. "Run Stu, run! Maybe I was wrong about the pitchforks too, and they will hurt. Run faster, and don't look back!" Sigh :'( .
    aHCuFht.png
    So, @Nushnushganay, disregard my previous answer: other sims do react badly when an alien drops their disguise.

That was one cool ride! I love your novel take on storytelling! And I guess I never knew that people would be angry at being deceived because my aliens always went around in full alien mode. So, good to know.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Daephene, page 656.
    Thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MsshalomMsshalom Posts: 4 New Member
    My game culled my active household three times today... I don't know if that counts :#
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Ok, I'm sorry, I know I missed at least 2 people, but honestly, my arm is killing me. I have to hang it up for the night. I will get to you first thing tomorrow! & Perhaps not be this behind again, lol

And if there are typos etc, I'm sorry, I'm not editing. I'm afraid it breaks notifications.

@Chrinnie

Sergio DePalma is pretty cool looking. Are you going to be sharing his legacy story? 😊

I will be sharing his story. Rather than updates on sims that are already well into their story, I figured let me start with a new face, new story, and see how far it will go. I'm still deciding the basics of how I want it to work, though. I'm never 100% on the Legacy rules, so I may wind up again and mishmash different challenges into one.

Also, your keyboard must have smoke coming out of it when you're done replying! :lol:
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited April 2020
    "Ah, there you are Stuart. I've been looking all over for you since you had to run for your life. I see you made it back home safely and had a good night's sleep." At least he doesn't have another Sore Back Uncomfortable moodlet from that horrid bed of his.
    fHpXRU1.png
    "So, what are you making there? It seems like you're going for a garden salad. Watch out with that big knife because it's sharp, and you aren't exactly a kitchen prince. Ouch, that's got to hurt. Do you have any regenerative abilities, being alien and all? Oh, it looks like it's just a superficial cut."
    8UKj7yk.jpg
    "Eh, Stu? Could you not do that? Or at least wash your hands before you touch the food. Never mind, just never do that again when you're cooking. It's gross!"
    WubTKLU.jpg
    That doesn't look right. I've seen garden salads that looked more fresh than that. It's probably poor quality. "Say, Stu, are you all right? You haven't said anything yet... Stu?... Stuart!... Are,... are you ignoring me? Are you still mad at me for yesterday?"
    jnJJIms.jpg
    "Okay, okay, calm down. Shouting those forbidden words was totally uncalled for! I am your friendly neighborhood Watcher after all" ...Okay yeah, when I put it like that I can see how that looks a little bit creepy.
    NxjPH8d.jpg
    "Look, this isn't what I wanted for you when I created you in CAS. I haven't even seen you happy once." Which is quite an accomplishment, as generally eleven out of ten sims tend to be happy even without the Cheerful trait. "How about you get dressed and we go do something fun? Let's see again what traits I gave you that we can use... ah, you got the Neat trait. Don't you have a sink or toilet anywhere you could scrub clean? Oh, don't give me that face. I was just joking all right."
    eC47gYa.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top