Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - Thanks! :) I hardly ever done the cut the cake interaction because the cook wouldn't be doing their job properly or have low cooking skills. :unamused:
    Funny how the message happened on April Fool's Day in real life. Andromeda didn't took it serious and was like, "Been there, done that."

@Daephene - Thanks! :) Unfortunately, yes, she did died. :disappointed:

@AlwaysAsking - Ioana thought her adoptive parents are her real ones her whole entire life. She remember seeing Vlad, referring to him as the pale man or guardian angel.

I sometimes give hints of the pregnancy instead of saying it (or writing it).

Thanks. :) The wedding venue was built by Simgurl. I only changed a few things you see in the pictures.

Atlas is probably saying "I don't know who she is."

Then once the kids are grown up and married, they'll do the same thing, and their kids will react just like them. :lol:

I never really thought of the message that way. :open_mouth: My sims are breaking the fourth wall like Baako Jang. :sweat_smile:

Don't worry, it won't be the last time seeing Atlas and Dylan. Also to answer @Daephene's question, I'll be continuing the story to the next generation, this time about the heiress, Autumn, and her inspiration in music.
    Now that you mention Jamie and Logan, I'll get back to them.

Thank you so much! :D I'm not much of a storyteller, but it was actually fun. :) Writing stories helps me get my mind off of tough time and out of boredom, like where we currently are now.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member
    @ChuChuExpress
    Great pictures from collecting.
    I used to play the Kurator Aspiration a lot. It was at the time when Whims could not be hidden. Fishing for rare fish, that come out at night, is a challenge with children and many times my sims were brought home by the police. Ok, that was in sims 3, but I still remember it as some of my funniest moments with the game.

@AlwaysAsking
    "Ahhh, she has some traits that help with that! I'd love to have some of them! It's hard to make friends with 20 people at once when you've just been put into a save and you don't know anyone, lol. That's what my guy needs to do for his friend of the world aspiration.

& Don probably isn't smart enough to figure out that she's an alien. 😂 So he shouldn't get mad.

Why did you uninstall your Vampire pack? I'm tempted to buy it for the CAS and build/buy options. I just don't know if I have room in my computer for it.

Lol my Sims never interacted with bears, so I have nothing to share. Your pictures are cute though 😊

That's nice of Karla to put the stereo away for Bing. But I see that Bing is a really sweet dog. What are they doing in the last picture? Is the the play interaction?"

Yes, I know and have completed Friend of the World severel times. I can do it again, but it's not the main goal anymore, so I save time and let new sims gain this via cheats. I know, it's not the retro way, but I'm not gettng any younger and will waste time and strength if I always do things the right way and never really get to do what I'm aiming for.
    When an Alien sim meet a new sim, it is random what will happen, if they will feel like a captain of a spaceship or like meeting an enemy of the state, so to speak. I can get around all of this via interactions from Wellness skill.

The Vampirepack was more or less what I expected or feared from Sims 3 experience. Vampires are not like normal sims and then again, they are not really different. The main difference is they give up on most qualities of normal sims and keep the main things of sims.
    If You play with visible Whims, I can not rec the Vampire pack.
    I did use apartments and the Vampire pack at the same time, so sims always wanted to learn about vampires and pass on a key to their apartment to a friend and if they got happy, they wanted to meet a new sim or get a friend. Thye might have 80 close friends, but nothing was more important than having a new friend or meet a new sim. The game was basicly like that, ALWAYS.
    When I deleted the Vampire pack, I freed up one Whim at least, so a limited freedom was gained and I got motivated to play again.
    GOX7QA8.png

Some of the sims I give the bear outfit and some have severel colorvariations as extra outfits, so it is easy to put on the bear and roar some.
    I will rec doing that, cause as strange as it sounds, it does have an impact on how I play those sims. With the bear outfit, I dare play my sims more freely and passionately. I used to find those outfits a waste, but now I love em.
    Super Karla from earlier game has a pregnant friend, showing of Harley Davidson walk and bear outfit.
    greCoE0.png

Karla talked with Bing about her problems and hugged Bing comfortly. At the picture they just did that and Bing is on the way to get on all 4 legs again. Karla is happy again.
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited April 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Wow! Rangatira is really cool looking!

What will you be doing with him?

Thank you. :) Oh, I have two plans with him, next to try out the profession, cleaning sulani and building a nice house again :D. I'm still more a builder than a storyteller ;) .

First plan is that he will lead the wedding ceremony of Maria and Tomax, so he needs to max out the magic skill. The second plan is that he sneaks in Dora's Life before she will finally leave the earth.
  • Options
    SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Love this idea! :D In my game today, Lilith Vatore was so sick and tired of Caleb playing Jazz on the organ instead of going for a hunt (what a softie :D), so she decided to train him with a bit of sparring.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/XXeCjeZ.png[/img]

But even if he is a bit softie, she really adores him!
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/Oxk5Zo1.png[/img]

However, on her way home, Lilith found an unexpected rival - Kalamainu'u Iona, a terrible vampire hunter (apart from being an evil mermaid:))

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kKy6rld.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/kKy6rld.png[/img]

But Caleb just arrive on time to stop her from hurting his sister, bitting her and leaving her a bit unconcious. Yet he didn't want to cause her harm, so he took her home until she wake up and could safely return her where she belonged. He even baked chocolate muffins to apologize for bitting her.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xvZjw96.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/byFpjb3.png[/img]

But now it was Kala's turn to take a hostage. Truth is, Caleb wasn't very disgusted with the idea... :)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gXKvj4q.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/2ploOWi.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/OSsTpaf.png[/img]

Though deep down he knew he had to come back, as they belonged to different worlds. Will they ever meet again?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2zWjk46.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/2zWjk46.png[/img]

If you like these versions of Caleb Vatore and Kalamainu, they are available in my gallery! Lilith will be there tomorrow :).

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C7B5A539719111EA80D96B80D24DD392
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6565EA186F5C11EA8B723A0A7F8BC425

Hope you have a beautiful weekend, stay safe everyone! :)
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! How is everyone doing? I hope you all are staying healthy and practicing social distancing. Catching up on stories and comments today:)

@calaprfy -Congrats on setting Erin and Rohan up! He’s a great guy. Where did you end up moving them?
    @drakharis -OOH! You have the werewolf mod? How do you like it? I want to try it out. Congrats on L.’s pregnancy! I hope Simeon is the dad!
    Yay! I was hoping Simeon was the dad. The kids grew up to be really cool looking sims! I love Baron Samedi too:)
    @chuchuexpress -That autumn nighttime shot of Oasis Springs is awesome! I love it. Roddy visited a lot of places that day! Thanks for the encouraging words! I will have to see if I can get those stations online since I live in Tx. I love to hear stations around the world though! Its like a mini-trip to someplace new:)
    I love the Sulani screenshots. They were gorgeous!
    @hoverael -How are you liking the meaningful stories mod? I am considering trying it out as well. It seems intriguing... Have fun investigating those mods into it!
    @gallerysims4 -That sounds like a crazy play through!
    @lucy_henley -I like Sue and Jenny. They are adorable and seem to have some pretty cool personalities. Elle is too cute as a puppy! I can’t wait to see more of them!
    I saw the next update. It looks like they had fun at the Humor and Hijinks festival. I am glad that Sue survived the fire! And Elle aged up to an adorable dog. I think the meat bed is hilarious! Which pack is that from?
    I love this latest update! Congrats on Sue and Jenny adopting a little girl!!
    @deafsimmer -Loved the update where the couples are vacationing in Sulani. Planning out their futures and enjoying views. It was lovely! I enjoyed seeing the update with the toddlers Cassiopeia and Astraea. I am looking forward to seeing future adventures
    Wow! They are cute as children. You really gave them such unique personalities! XD
    Are you using the mod that allows children to do additional activities like magic and cooking?
    Kai is a very interesing sim! Mermaid prince? Evil/scary uncle? I see a budding romance!
    @alwaysasking -*wavingbackatDon I definitely liked that update! I can’t wait to see their little girl as a toddler. I know I was so happy when I saw the new debug menu!! It opens up so much more stuff! I actually got one of the windmill generators that shows up in the distance in Windenberg. I put it on Simeon’s and Rachel’s backyard. Its actually animated!!!
    It was so cool to see Caleb and Lilith in your save! I was wondering how they were doing…
    I was laughing at Don goggling at everyone Ew Don don’t look at your “sons” that way. And then the enchanting introductions! Especially from creepy old Vlad lol. I don’t know why that is happening either. Its definitely annoying at times. I wonder if anyone has put it on the glitch page?
    I liked the bowling pics too. I know some of their skills might be lacking but it looks like they were having a good time! Nico and Caleb are definitely very much in love:)
    @darkangel1994 -I loved the picture of Seth’s and Morgyn’s wedding. That was an awesome venue. Their guests look like they were having an awesome time too!
    And then when Atlas’ mother was able to tell him about the immortality potion, that was even better! Now they can be together always!
    @simmelina1 - Anna and Lucas are so cute together. Their children are adorable. I can’t wait to see if they have a girl or boy! Awesome its a girl! Her name Mariana is so cool!
    @svineprutter -I liked your Bear photos! Karla and her dog Bing are too cute.
    @kotekya -Wow! Dwayne is too cute as a toddler. Your wardrobe choices for him seem so fitting to his personality.
    @galacticgal -Thank you for liking my post! I am going to have to check out Engaging Father Christmas! It sounds like a fun movie:) I was tempted to have her try for baby with him, and do the Have Father Winter’s baby challenge. Apparently, his kids have a bonus trait. But she went out on a date with him and it failed miserably lol XD
    Yes we are all in this together! Thank you for the uplifting words! :)
    @chrinnie -I was laughing at Zayne making friends with Vlad! At least he was helping him around the house. Sounds like Zayne will make a good friend to Vlad. Poor guy needs a good friend since everyone finds him creepy lol!
    @jonilla1 I like your legacy sim! And your screenshots look amazing btw. I am curious to see how the “Study session” goes on between her and her class mate will go!
    @daravi -Your new sim looks really cool! Is he an alien?
    @s33man -Congrats on your new computer! I like your Brynn Bishop. She and Ryland look like they have the start of a lovely life together. I am looking forward to seeing more of them!
    Oh wow Ryder is so cute. Looks like he’s got dad’s freckles!
    @daephene -OMG! That is scary!! I hope everyone and that you are feeling ok! My brother is a fire marshall and he had to be placed on quarentine since he was exposed to it. So far he’s doing ok. I have had to take extra precautions since I work in a lab too. We are screened for temperature and symptoms before we are allowed to enter/exit the building. Its nervewracking
    I liked your update with Millie and her dads! They seem very happy together in Sulani. And she got a new boyfriend! I was laughing considering they weren’t abiding by the 6 foot rule XD Thank goodness sims can take medicine huh?
    I love YA Millie! She looks amazing with that hairstyle and the purple striped dress is one of my favorites. Unfortunately Vivienne and Father Winter did not work out, but I seriously want to try the Father Winter’s Baby challenge. I think I might start a new save and use her….Should be fun!
    @archerdk -Wow! Bella really likes getting married. 3rd time? XD Congrats on your sim expecting a grandkid and for being supportive of his daughter Victoria (I didn’t catch his name…)
    Alvina is a very cool name for a girl! Love it!
    @ryttu3k -I can’t wait to see your BB updates. They should be really fun. I enjoyed the last one!
    Yay! I saw the post and it was awesome! And I voted! XD
    @dust_bunny2010 -I so enjoyed Renata’s childbirth post! Their new house Sonnenbrise is gorgeous! I love that build. It sounds like they have a camping trip planned for the future too:)
    @kotekya -I liked this latest update. Morgan is too adorable and boy is she going to be spoiled! Her parents love her so much. Poor Peter though. He was stressed out so much wondering if Dwayne cared for him in that way. That was a touching goodbye. I’m glad they were able to spend some time together before Dwayne left. I am just worried that Peter will still have difficulty getting over Dwayne. Is it goodbye forever?
    @beardedgeek -I liked this update! Alejandra’s trailer looks really cute! Congrats on her graduation too!!
    @tomatplante -Those screenshots were awesome!
    @march306 -Congratulations on Patrick’s graduation and his new career!

Ok! Time for my latest gameplay! Still with the Fontenots! They had Winterfest Yesterday. Today the family spent their day at work and school.
    Aunt Viv helped her niece with homework Jr3bEJK.png
    Grace finished in record timing! She headed straight for her craft table. She likes to draw gPkXUUo.png
    This kid is too cute fFcCLSE.png
    Aunt Vivienne had been on the phone all day. She was a tad nervous about her new actress role. It was a historical story about forbidden love, of Tea and Treachery. Its about 2 women falling in love in a time when that was not acceptable. One of the lovers was forced into an arranged marriage, while the other lover steps in and challenges her betrothed to a duel. She was very passionate about this up-coming role. Her director was worried too and called her to discuss the situation. Her two co-stars were definitely rookies. They were both unsure of their acting abilities. She would be heading over there tonight for filming Bi1bxwG.png
    Clint was back working as a space ranger. He just came home from work
    xMZZGZI.png
    Clint tells Rosie about his day. K443dxO.png
    She’s excited for him rZ0sLXO.png
    Aunt Viv heads over to the studio 1fLN1Jk.png
    She checks into hair and makeup zU2LZM1.png
    Its a new guy! He does his magic U6c8Hij.png
    I realized her disguise was off. That’s better btXyrcR.png
    She stops in for costuming 1RuyWx5.png
    And meets her new rookie co-stars 7cs5ZkJ.png
    The set was beautiful!l T5CJrax.png
    She talks to the director. He’s less than happy. The co-stars are good friends of the producer who did them a favor and got them jobs in this film. j9E6f6w.png
    Its time to start filming. Her first co-star, the future “husband” expresses his nervousness UcURKpi.png
    She directs him on some breathing techniques to calm down and re-center his energy.
    FV5WYf4.png
    HJYceCS.png

They perform the duel scene Nj0OhW6.png
    3SndF9O.png
    That over, she was so excited for him. “You did so well!!” NG5wjdS.png
    The next scene involved giving a toast. He didn’t do the greatest job at that one 7HodqDG.png
    But it was workable
    The next job started a love scene between her character and her lover. Her co-star was very nervous. And feeling awkward ZF2vdU9.png
    Viv tries to reassure her. “Don’t worry, you will do fine!” 0ovtpLS.png
    The director calls action Zzki3Mu.png
    They begin HWVLeRq.png
    It was going well, her co-star was doing alright KI1219b.png
    PSblbFC.png
    Then came the pivotal kiss scene KkrcAn3.png
    And her co-star freaked out “I can’t do this scene!”
    L8yvJTG.png
    Viv was totally frustrated CxB04eS.png
    I was like??? Turns out her co-star is squeamish and unflirty. She had the “moving too fast” moodlet unlfirty sims get. Is this how this acting interaction is supposed to go? Or is it a bug?
    Viv went home in a huff. They weren’t going to film more, so she hoped the editors would be able to do their magic with what film they had.
    Her family was waiting to greet her.
    Clint and Rosie were stargazing vUKivhJ.png
    And the kids were happy to see her. baWMAM5.png
    Of course Grace and Gage just had to start monkeying around with each other lol
    QLu7E27.png
    rYyhnaN.png
    qAPsPfX.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited April 2020
    Tiberius Landgraab Jr., great-grandson of Malcolm Landgraab, enjoying the nightlife.

Cb1BROh.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you! The shell of the trailer is from another user (I have it on the gallery with full credits to the original designer). I extended it 5 squares total (it's still a tier 2 micro home, 63 out of 64 tiles) and gutted it completely to redo the whole interior.
    I also decided to just have a very small TV inside and instead take advantage of that big outdoor cinema setup I have never used since the Movie Night pack came out. It should work really well "despite" seasons in Strangerville and Oasis Springs, worlds that are mainly dry even in winter and almost never freezing (this screen is classed for outdoor use so it should handle the rain).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I've set Erin and Rohan up in the Pancakes house in Willow Creek. However, the house is proving to be too expensive for them and too small (they own a cat and a dog) so another move is on the cards next time I rotate to them.

I was going to move them to the BFF house along with Erin's sister Vanessa, so they could compete for Rohan's affections but Vanessa has started dating Mitchell McManus.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Yes, I have the werewolf mod, the sorcerer mod the witch and wizard mod, the genie mod, the fairy mod. I love occult sims which adds a fun fantasy aspect to the game and I love the mods that allow extra occults that aren't officially in the game or that add to the occults already in the game. I think the werewolf mod is fun even if it seems sometimes all the sims are becoming werewolves but that is fine with me makes for interesting hybrids. In one game I have saved for a later date where even The 3 Sages became werewolves before retiring and all 3 ended up in San Myshuno. Morgyn is cute anyways but he is super cute as a werewolf.

OT- The cat picture is my cat, Calvin he prefers being an outdoor cat.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited April 2020
    @sarabeth2984, page 651.
    You're welcome! It's actually winter in my game at the moment.

@Svineprutter, page 651.
    Thank you!

And speaking of collecting, that's exactly what Roddy's doing!
    03-28-20_2-23-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hugs from Benjamin
    Benjamin checked up on Roddy. He gave his firstborn a big loving hug:
    03-28-20_2-25-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'How are you, my boy?' Benjamin asked:
    03-28-20_2-25-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm doing fine, Dad!' Roddy said, smiling:
    03-28-20_2-26-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's good to hear, my boy!' Benjamin said, looking fondly at Roddy:
    03-28-20_2-27-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    03-28-20_2-28-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy and Benjamin talked to Norman Felder amongst other people:
    03-28-20_2-40-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then said goodbye and went back home.
    Ice Skating
    Roddy did some ice skating:
    03-28-20_2-43-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_2-44-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_2-45-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_2-47-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_2-50-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy saw Jessica Lacey, and the pair gave each other a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    03-28-20_2-52-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hip Bump!
    03-28-20_2-54-04%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Jessica made Roddy laugh:
    03-28-20_2-54-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave him a big hug:
    03-28-20_3-12-45%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Afterwards, the pair said goodbye to each other, and Roddy set off for his next destination.
    Visiting Carol Brinson
    Roddy went over to Carol Brinson's house. Carol smiled and gave him several big smooches on his face:
    03-28-20_4-45-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_4-46-12%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-28-20_5-25-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-28-20_5-25-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-28-20_5-33-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_5-33-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted to each other:
    03-28-20_5-33-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a sleep!
    Roddy decided it was time for a sleep. He climbed into the guest room bed and fell asleep. Carol came and tucked him in:
    03-28-20_5-36-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-28-20_5-36-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_5-37-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, dearie' Carol whispered:
    03-28-20_5-37-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches, but Roddy was fast asleep:
    03-28-20_6-21-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yay, more smooches!
    A few moments later, Roddy woke up, feeling recharged. He got changed. Carol came over and smiled at him:
    03-28-20_6-56-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave him several big smooches on his face:
    03-28-20_6-57-11%25C2%25A0PM-4.png
    03-28-20_6-57-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-28-20_6-59-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-28-20_6-59-34%25C2%25A0PM-5.png
    Carol smiled, and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-28-20_7-00-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    03-28-20_7-42-17%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Roddy gave Carol a big loving hug:
    03-28-20_7-43-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-28-20_7-43-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he said goodbye and went back home:
    03-28-20_7-50-16%25C2%25A0PM.png

Right, so the next update was one that I had to split into two days, because of Blogger apparently having a limit on how many images you can put on a blog post. I had 2000 or so screenshots!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @ChuChuExpress ...So THAT's how you skate? ;)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Beardedgeek, page 651.
    Well, backflips are apparently skating tricks that can be pulled off. :p
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek, page 651.
    Well, backflips are apparently skating tricks that can be pulled off. :p

...When Alejandra tries she does more back than flip. I was a little surprised she didn't end up with a concussion.
    (I am seriously thinking of putting a park with a permanent roller-skate rink on a lot somewhere warm... hmmm...)
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @s33man The eyelashes are from Kijiko.
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you

Britt Behr Le Chien
    49598026017_286f89e37f_c.jpg
    I’m Britt the daughter of Cole Vera Le Chien & Candy Behr Le Chien. I’m a 3rd generation sim and grandchild of Joaquin Le Chien & Lina Vera Allocco.
    49597782941_344da81ed3_c.jpg
    This is a photo of me & my twinsister Carolina.
    49597291583_1009ea256b_c.jpg
    People often tell me I look a lot like my mum Candy Behr Le Chien.
    49597291538_d03d2dbfc5_c.jpg
    I met a guy named Bruce Sterling.
    49597299333_6ec6d0ed31_c.jpg
    He is a good friend and helped me with my homework. I didn’t notice how cold I was before I turned blue.
    49597299278_4894f927f6_c.jpg
    I need to get home and warm myself with some hot tea.
    49597306213_46428ae594_c.jpg
    I start to get better at cooking.
    49597306183_2e4b59d77e_c.jpg
    This meal is delicious.
    49597312718_c0b83ee238_c.jpg
    I went to the gym to workout together with my cousin Chloe Vera Barnes.
    49597809311_4a4f831d83_c.jpg
    Bruce & I match well in everything in life.
    49597312623_991fd8efc6_c.jpg
    My dad Cole Vera Le Chien showed me photos of my younger siblings Gustav, Hera, Iben & Johannes.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    The 3rd generation hit the teens today! Kolohe wants to be a bodybuilder while Kalani is interested in his native Sulani roots and wants the beach life.

Kolohe Aikau
    r1nFobP.png

Kalani Aikau
    m96uJRL.png
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited April 2020
    You gotta be kidding me! Thorne Bailey just won the lottery, as if he wasn't already rich enough.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited April 2020
    The first term was coming to an end. Aaron did so well in soccer, that he advanced from Bench Warmer to Starter. He was very pleased, as he studied the strategies online and when he got promoted made sure he studied their Secret Play Book, extensively. They won another game. While he wished his siblings would come see him play, he understood at the same time, they all needed to hit the books.
    Aaron watched as the firework display erupted into the black sky above the stadium.
    fjBPeLX.jpg
    He took solace in the fact that their dorm was really just across from the stadium. The explosion of the fireworks would likely drive them to the windows to have a looksie.

The first term ended on a high note. Aaron got all A+s, Erik did the same, Joey who only seemed to struggle now and again, also managed straight A+s; Brianna and Tamela proved they could keep up with the boys. After the term ended and they got signed up for the next term, the kids decided they needed a bit of a break.
    "Let's go out," Erik said. "I know just the place, too."
    As usual, a couple of roommates followed along. "I heard you were on your way out, so what are we doing?"
    "We're headed for a great steak house, care to join us?" Erik smiled.
    cES1zXt.jpg

The second term was upon them. Following Joseph, Sr.'s advice, they each took the time to get acquainted with their subjects. They studied them online, did the homework and again some found they had a presentation to make. Erik took out his board. At least he knew now what to expect and how to go about presenting the subject at hand. The term was slightly more difficult than before. The kids all needed a bit more down time to help ease the stress of it all. Erik was busy doing photoshoots, his handsome face found on the latest magazines covers. This was everyone's favorite.
    rMBfymX.jpg
    He also performed concerts.

The others had to find ways to deal with the tedium of their routine. While Aaron's soccer team was doing quite well, Joey the captain of the E-Sports team kept leading his team into losses. It was very discouraging.

zRYzwpg.jpg
    Joey, a childish goofball, found a way to amuse himself. He called it "mirror therapy", which really translated he was going to play in the mirror.
    WGNwx9g.jpg

IwwN7eS.jpg
    The 'therapy' seemed to work, because after awhile his siblings looked up from their work when the sounds of his laughter filtered into the dorm hallway.
    efbl0ZK.jpg

Brianna had her own 'therapy'. Spock called her up and invited her on their very first date. "I would love to, Spock. I need a break from all the books."
    Id5upak.jpg
    "Wow, this place is really nice."
    "Nothing too good for you, my T'hyla." Brianna knew enough Vulcan to realize this was a term of endearment and that his admission was something not easily made by the Sim. Although he was half-human, he had followed in the ways of his father, a full Vulcan. This was a big deal and she nearly wept. She already had deep feelings for him. It was so nice to know they were reciprocated.
    snWKnFz.jpg

Tamela did her best to not be jealous. She wanted and needed more time alone with Erik. But lately, he seemed to have his very own entourage wherever he went. Even right here in their dorm. She talked it over with Joey, then she talked it over with her new friend, Francisco.
    mnywFuF.jpg
    UYqLzQv.jpg
    She even talked it over with Brianna.
    S8p5SF7.jpg
    Finally, she talked it over with Erik, himself.
    "Baby, you know there's no one else. I promise I'll make time for us, you'll see."
    po54WDy.jpg

"All right, you two, get a room," Brianna complained.
    ltaaBb7.jpg

"We tried," Erik said, "but there's none available."
    i3gmPll.jpg
    "Oi," she sighed. "I think I'll go call Spock. It's getting too heated in here for me."

Erik had finished his homework for the night and crawled into bed fairly early. As he slept he kept hearing a strange sound in his room. Finally, he pulled his eyes open. The lights were on overhead. At first he thought Aaron was just going to bed, since the two shared this room. But, he was only slightly surprised and dismayed to find the scrum of Paparazzi had invaded his room. And successfully his sleep, too. Imagine waking up to this staring at you.
    Hvds8Kc.jpg
    XrI0wvx.jpg
    Then one of them begged for an exclusive interview. Erik sighed and crawled out of bed to give her his attention. What could it hurt? I don't need six hours …
    2MCrFbI.jpg
    No matter where he was or what he was trying to do, this group followed him. It was getting so bad, he could barely concentrate on his studies.

More to come …

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited April 2020
    Sorry for the back-to-back, but if I don't post this now, I'll lose it.

The term was going along on what seemed to be a faster pace than the first one. Erik did his best to juggle his career and his education. Finding the right place to study grew increasingly difficult.
    Sims just seemed to want to be near him.
    8H4lR4d.jpg
    They had no concept of the time of day, perhaps, just the end goal of getting that photo or that interview. Well, they have to eat, too.
    iypl7Wh.jpg

qR66Kps.jpg
    rFFFxLc.jpg
    BRV1JxG.jpg
    i9ko4xD.jpg

Trying to take a break, he took Tamela out to the Kozy Kitchen Korner for a bite to eat. Bad mistake. They were far from being alone, or even away from the crowd.
    1U7P2up.jpg

Erik threw an impromptu concert out in the quad one night. He had fun, and the crowd seemed to also.
    cQkAIEa.jpg
    CkzOEbX.jpg

A couple of nights later, he held a Harvest Fest Concert at the Commons.
    MZ4aZQw.jpg
    dqwdg7D.jpg

After they had their Harvest Day Feast, the kids headed back to their dorm. For Erik there was a bit of a surprise awaiting him.
    "Dude," Erik said, "Why don't you show me your everyday wear, huh? For crying out loud there are ladies present."
    jWVZQy0.jpg

As if one Obsessed Fan wasn't enough, his other one tried to make the moves on him.
    "Dude, my gate doesn't swing that way. Sorry."
    dOdFgTF.jpg
    "Erik. Erik Cantrell, here," a third fan said, thrusting a package at the star. "Thanks for sharing your music with us." At least this guy seemed normal. Erik nodded and smiled at him.
    "Aw, thanks, Bud. You didn't have to. That's rather nice of you."
    I8Z45Q7.jpg

They followed him to his bedroom.
    uYY26fI.jpg
    mYAAQwV.jpg

They followed him to his class.
    gOuFLoT.jpg

Before the second term drew to a close, Joseph and Louise made a surprise visit. Of course, oddly, they didn't come together. Louise arrived first.
    "Mom, it's been ages. Hello."
    cuflRix.jpg
    EKdciWj.jpg
    40aRWlL.jpg

"Mom," Erik said. He couldn't help but notice she kept clenching and unclenching her fists."Chill. What's got you in a knot? What did Dad do this time?"
    DaRN3su.jpg

Before she could say anything, the elevator door opened again and out popped Joseph.
    "Dad!"
    7eal2d4.jpg

Despite all of the commotion of Erik's fame, the second term came to an end. Aaron, Erik and Brianna again got straight A+s; Joey got a B and two A+s; Tamela also kept up getting straight A+s.

FWC6jgQ.jpg

Until next time …
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    Well, I didn't quite make it through everyone again. But I have to stop for now.

@Dust_Bunny2010

The birth update was Awesome! Not unlike a certain other one I saw recently ☺️

Why must Sim births be so haphazard? At least Dino stuck around this time! He's learning.

I love that Eva was the doctor, lol. Did MCCC make her a doctor in this save? sarabeth2984's MCCC made Don a doctor, and I asked her to share him, so I now have a Dr Don Lothorio running rampant in a different save; endlessly "checking for hotness" he's nearing completion of the "Player" aspiration quickly.

What is up with all the Italian last names in the game? 😂

It's sweet that Dino is planning for grandchildren. I think he's going to make it just fine in this settled and married life, despite her worries ❤️

Oh and thanks on reading the bowling update. It was a crazy afternoon. Why everyone was out of control flirty, I'm not sure. But wow. I was thankful for the few of them who weren't. 😄

@Simmelina1

Lol! Lucas is panicking! He's so cute doing that 😄

Her masterpiece is much more interesting today!

Karl and Lisbeth are cute kids! I can see both parents in them, and wow Mariana is adorable! Is that CC hair?

Amazing grades for those two when they are raising 3 kids!!

@s33man

Wow is Ryder a cutie 😍

Very good idea about the generic lot! I am going to steal it, lol. I set up a really pretty studio, still has some bugs to work out, but it's on my photographer's lot. I'm going to save it separately and set it as generic!!!

Brynn does look proud of her picture! 😄

Congrats on their marriage.

And your Winterfest pictures are wonderful. I really like the one going from behind the tree 😊

@Daephene

Lol. What timing for the strips to appear! Although, give it time and they always do. 😅

I'm glad to hear that things are good so far on all fronts as far as exposure.

So Max and Millie are added to the rotation! I think I can handle that if her dads make cameos 😅

Ok cool, I'm glad you got the reference, although adding stepson's daughter would have made it even more epically Dark Helmet-ish lol

You did a wonderful job with Millie! With Brent's nose to consider it's rather impossible to not tweak a bit. I have aged up Kalila, in CAS, and it's a good thing Thorne is as rich as he is, because she's going to need plastic surgery, badly 😅

Millie looks great in purple! And I love her hair loose like that. Do you have a plan for Max's job?

All the "Don's daughters" updates will be coming soon. I still have yet to think of drama for them, so no torture for a while. Lol

@Lucy_Henley

As far as I've seen, all the dance parties are outside 😊

It looks like cooking went better!

And wow! What a fun surprise! Welcome to baby Joanna! And then hello to darling toddler Joanna! The glasses are adorable 🥰

@ryttu3k

I don't know how to write about your update so I'm going to put it in a spoiler, lol

Warning to all! This is actually, for real a Spoiler for ruttu3k's update! So don't read it, lmao.

Ok, so, the update was adorable again!

Honestly, I just want to go through it line by line 😄

I'm glad I read through it a second time, because I honestly was wavering on whether I wa going to vote for Cass to go or Malcolm, simply because she's so miserable there, but also because I knew that Malcolm cooked for everyone, repaired the fridge, and cleaned up the spilled garbage can. I couldn't remember Cass doing anything but trying to avoid people 😅

But now she made burgers (sorry Don, deal with the veggieness or cook your own 😂) and she repaired the sink! She's an asset! instead of just having not being evil in her favor 🤣

Although, you must admit, Malcolm and Johnny sleeping in the same bed is cute. Creepy, but cute 😅

It's funny how parents will sleep in the same beds with their grown kids too. I mean it looks weird, but technically it's ok. As long as it's ok, you know?

I'm still holding out hope for the Morgyn Diego "Most Dramatic Couple In The Universe" to happen. They shared a bed! Nothing beyond sleeping? Right? It's a start. But let me tell you, if Don decides he wants Morgyn, Diego doesn't stand a chance.

Although Morgyn has been incredibly picky in my game most of the time. Definitely no interest in women whatsoever.

Lilith ... what are we going to do with you? I don't suppose you could just pick someone? Do I want to know if you have risky woohoo on? 😉😂

I wonder what would happen if you had a Get Together closet in the house? I sometimes wonder if it's the lack of privacy keeping them from doing anything. Because you don't have any closed shower stalls either, right?Their only choice is a bed?

Holy cow, how is Johnny so oblivious to everything that goes on around him 🤣

Don is so cute complaining about the garbage. I'm pretty sure it was @Ellupelluellu 's Wolfgang who just did the same thing 😄 Those boys are bright, aren't they?

Who autonamously went through the trash? And seriously, there can be money in it? All mine ever find are upgrade parts. 😅

My Sims never splash each other like that. Is that seriously an interaction? I mean they play the splashing things with their hands in water, and their feet in fountains, but I've never seen them try to splash someone by jumping in water near them. Tee hee hee

Funny that he needed the $9 tea to calm down. Seriously Caleb? You kick over the garage about this? You'd think he was the witch from the wizard of Oz 😉 No water on Caleb please, he will melt 🙄 lol.

Cass hiding in the foliage is perfect 😂

I believe I am missing the joke about the "Monopoly" playing, considering I know exactly what that reaction pose is always reacting to. Is there a reason it's called Monopoly?

Oh my God, they way you fit that "game" into Lilith whispering to Caleb was masterful 😂

I'm very glad to see Caleb and Johnny hanging out together! Ugg, can you imagine Don with either of them? Any of them? Actually I think he and Lilith would be good together. She might actually keep him in line 🤔

But anyway, I've rambled enough, seriously, my arm hurts, lol. On to the competition!!

Don won 😄 Don won 😄 I'm going to keep cheering. I'm sure it's the only thing he'll win, so I'll take this small comfort. 😅

Just like he got a strike on his first frame in bowling. You must admit, the man is as athletic as hell. Dumb as a bag of hammers, but quite athletic. 🤣

And Diego does the first successful swan dive! Well of course! He's the most elegant person there! By far! Ok, he's one of the only elegant people there. Caleb and Morgyn are too I guess, but they aren't snobbish about it, so it doesn't count as much 😅 Plus, Morgyn hangs out with plants and Caleb tells gross jokes 😂 But, they're the only ones who made it besides Don right?

Them losing their swimming suits is so funny 😂 Does that affect their performance though? Like are they embarrassed then?

I wonder why some do and some don't? It so random. I'd have said it's the skinny ones, but Johnny didn't lose his.

Ok, I think I'm done

Except
    Don won 😄 Don won 😄

@kwanzaabot

Lol! Awesome name for your bar and grill 😄

@Beardedgeek

Whew!! It took awhile, but you made it! You got there, lol!

Crazy timing for graduation, on new year's Eve, lol

Funny, she doesn't care for the mayor, but he let her out the trailer there 😂

That looks like a nice welcome wagon! They aren't possessed anymore!

Is she good at guitar?

@ArcherDK

Did the Fengs divorce and then both marry someone else?

And huge congrats on meeting Alvina! She's so cute there! I love that interaction.

@Daravi

Wow! Those are not good odds for finding a nice man 😅 I can see why he's so popular!

He sounds very sweet. 🥰 And the dolphin does like him!

Your plan for him is great! I want to try that career. I haven't yet. I like building too.

Why do you need his magic skill high in order to perform the wedding?

And ok! Sneaking into Dora's life sounds very fun!

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg

You have a Futurworld save? That sounds fun. How did you make it? Is it every location/map or just Willow Creek?

Also, I have had the welcome wagon show up really late sometimes. It can even be the next day in fact. Idk why it happens, but occasionally it does.

Are there neighbors in the houses right around him? Because I think that if they are empty no one will ever come over.

Too bad all he found was a rude alien 🙄

@Tomatplante

Those are such pretty pictures! How wonderful to not have to have your Sim do anything for a day or two, right? Painting there would be wonderful!

I want to do that with my Sims on Sulani too, but I haven't figured out how to get food for them.

What did you do? Just get stuff from that little cooler?

@PeculiarPlumbob

Holy cow! I don't think you will have any trouble passing an English class! Your English is perfect! So trilingual is the goal!

Lol, I tried to learn German in high school. It didn't go well 😄 I think that high school is a bit late to start learning a second language and be any good at it. But that could just be me, lol. I found it difficult.

It's good that you recognize that you'd prefer to have a boss, at least at this time. I totally get what you mean. And maybe someday you'll want to be your own boss, but it seems like there are a lot more people that work for others than there are entrepreneurs.

And yeah! That was the word I couldn't think of. Graphic design! You could do freelance work with that, maybe?

@Lajoil

Holy cow, that's quite an interesting result of a glitch and a miss click lol. Good luck with 3 toddlers 😂

@March306

Oh! Good to see Patrick and Juniper again!

So, another dog? How many do they have? Does this make 3?

Summer and Matt are cute. And Patrick and Juniper look great as adults.

Holy cow did he ever get good grades! Nice! And a good promotion/job placement when he finished it
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    edited April 2020
    @vAlwaysAsking MCCC says that Fengs have divorced due to tensions related to children. I've found it interesting due to them raising 2 kids together until they're teens and because they;re both elders now.
    Kind of too late for these decisions? I know that "it's never too late" but still.

As for Victoria and Alvina - yes, I do know who Alvina's father is and I really wish I didn't. I understand that it was MCCCs doing and all, but this... I mean, I love my daughter and support her no matter what, but - how did THAT happen..
    Ugh...I don't want to talk about it... It's just one of those things that you don't even know what to make of. As far as I know, no - he's not a spellcaster.

@sarabeth2984 Third time, yes. I have little hopes for her and Akira being together for long, though. As for my main sim - his name is Elric.

I'm really happy, too :smile: I wonder when\if my other daughter gets a kid. I'm also wondering if Alvina was born a mage. That would be rather cool.
    Post edited by ArcherDK on
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking Actually their other dog/cat grew old and died. Now they only have one dog in the household, but I'm planning to get another pet when the spares become young adults and move out. The only thing he needs for his "Friend of the Animals":aspiration is to feel the love with one more animal. When the oldest dog had died I got it to show up as a ghost by leaving out its gravestone/urn. Playing with a ghost pet was one of the goals for the aspiration. So he played with Vlad's ghost dog that was #1 then when Patrick's dog died he played with that one #2. He befriended a bunch of Vlad's pets actually. Lol.

Juniper is in college too. She's doing Biology. She has the Freelance Botanist aspiration. Soon I'll have to go fishing at the park in Oasis Springs for a Cowplant Berry. (It's part of her aspiration to grow a cowplant) Warning: I'm terrible at keeping them alive and I usually fence them in and end up with a cowplant skelly.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update of 100 Babies Geri Generation 3

GJLmJgu.png?1

Colby the generation 2 heir has passed away.

61rkL2X.png?1

Victoria has a birthday to become a young adult.

oAoEgwP.png?1

pLfnwab.png?1

The heir of generation 3 becomes a young adult.

5ilGtyO.png?1

Young adult Geri.

We move everyone out and start making babies.

UogM5lD.png?1

She announces to Emilia Ernest she is pregnant with her baby.

znZS2DK.png

She gives birth to her .... BABIES ... twins!

Twin #1: Lumen

Twin #2 Ziva

This generation's naming theme is crime shows. Lumen is a name from the show Dexter. Ziva is a name from the show NCIS.

HwD1jBw.png?1

She announces to Julia Wright she is pregnant with her child now.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member

@Tomatplante

Those are such pretty pictures! How wonderful to not have to have your Sim do anything for a day or two, right? Painting there would be wonderful!

I want to do that with my Sims on Sulani too, but I haven't figured out how to get food for them.

What did you do? Just get stuff from that little cooler?

Yeah, they only stayed one afternoon and night, and ate from the cooler. You can also bring a portable fire pit to roast hot dogs or fish you catch. Or bring fresh produce to snack on if your sim has a garden?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top