Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Ok! You keep telling yourself that!! lmao :sweat_smile:

The guys seem a bit more settled down this week!

Will it last? That's the question?

See? it's that part that's worrisome :smiley:

But things are very wholesome! Having babies, visiting family, going fishing (losing your innocence in a bush :D)

Manuel seems like a regular good husband/father type guy. He should be! because I think Summer is quite a catch!

If we forget the fact that the only reason Mitchell has the mansion is "lots of angry moodlets" :p you could almost say he's a great guy! Letting his half brother live with him and apparently not cheating on Amy!

Now, we see how long this lasts... Hopefully it does! Or not ... ;)
    \

Your questions will be answered in this update :D

1. Sofia Bjergsen is so attracted to Vlad, but she finds out that he's dating Yuki. Will she give up?

Sims4-33.jpg

2. Mitchell and Amy got married...
    Sims4-38.jpg
    ...and wasted no time spending their first night as a married couple making love to each other!
    Sims4-39.jpg
    See their guests. The wedding took place in his own mansion.

3. Manuel took Nina to a date, but unfortunately this time...
    Sims4-34.jpg

...Summer caught them! As a wife who caught her husband cheating would normally react, she attacked her husband's mistress!
    Sims4-35.jpg

After she's done with Nina, she divorced Manuel without any second thought! Manuel, feeling sad, left without another word with his ex-wife and mistress. What will happen to their children? Stay tuned to find out!
    Sims4-36.jpg

4. Garrett took Dina to a date in a night club. Finally, Garrett asked her about her career, and of course she told him she's a criminal. Being a secret agent, Garrett was enraged, and he deliberately ended his romance with Dina. What's the point of a cop keeping his relationship with his girlfriend after finding out she's a criminal? ("Expose Supreme Villain" interaction) What about their twins? Stay tuned to find out!
    Sims4-37.jpg

See Garrett's ex-girlfriend in the last frame? :D
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking

The wizard's name is Tobias -- he's one of my stock-sims who I've made in EVERY Sims game. He always starts off as a simple fellow who likes writing and cooking, and then things go off the rails. For a time I was amusing myself by letting him have babies with everyone, but the novelty's worn off. Now he's pursuing yoga instead..

His children ARE fun to play! Annie, Maria, and Arthur have distinct personalities. I'm planning on rebuilding Arthur's house tonight: his cabin is much too small for a family of six!

You have no idea about the cluster-! I recently added some interesting mods into the game, and I've been using Tobias and company to test them. Accordingly, Tobias is known to eat houseguests he doesn't like, and Lillian is a world-class stoner.

I haven't made a new vanilla save yet, although Arthur's house is a bit like that for me -- with his family it's less about the drama.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking he really is, oh I see he was brainwashed very good then all seems to be in order or something what am I talking about? lol, I thought it fit I still know him then ha. Thadia has indeed had a nose job...hehe, yeah I'm treating Oliver's "Olivia" time as a fever dream mmhmm I already picked out the name so it's a thing. Not sure how any of that is gonna get fixed but Yasmine was in the earlier updates and Brant and Brent are the product of mccc, see I have my played sims pretty well protected but unplayed sims get it all so once in a while I'll check on them to see what the mod has been up to. Now story wise full bars may or may not be taken seriously depends on what I want to do but Brant did seem to have some chemistry with Angela who knows, maybe the pleasant twins are also in a fever dream and I should swap them too...not that it really matters.

Not really she didn't know, she thought Akira was the only one she got pregnant and was prepared to let Harry go but now she has to keep the peace Akira is jealous as all get out but he still clings to her it's funny watching them argue because he seems to have so many mixed emotions even more than the average ts4 sim.

Now about that last thing, should that happen I'll tell you I'll put that update in box, put that box in another box, mail it to myself and smash it with a hammer!! (also if you got the reference.... B) ) and if Mary-Alice and Don is a thing again I shall do the same thing and laugh at it....lol but no I look forward to finding out how you've attacked my boys. :p

I think Thorne's problem is also that the dude doesn't value himself at all, he went from trying to fix it to claiming he stole Don from Mary-Alice who never truly had him in the first place. He can't build himself up like that, this makes me want to watch the Bella trilogy again as I can picture Thorne living like Mortimer, now that one if you haven't seen those I'll link em if no one else does the ones by Remi.

Yep.
    @Silverofdreams30 sure thing, oh yeah poses are fun to play with especially when you take more pics than video, I'm glad you like them this group keeps me busy.
    @mercuryfoam yeah it's certainly a mess I have mixed feelings on these things I dont' sugarcoat or pretend to understand but I also don't think it's always just they weren't happy that's why it happened emotions don't know the person they are coming from after all. Lol, it is amusing, that ones not a mod I think it came with parenthood, whichever one added specific arguing points in the "mean" category, I let them argue about parenting. There are always those little things that pop up for sims and when you're looking you catch them I love my sims ha. Yeah things get busy with them for sure guess we'll see.

Mmkay caught up with awesomes and such I think, I want to play a little before work I'll have to see if I have time for a short update if not then later.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    oopsdaiesoopsdaies Posts: 37 Member
    Afternoon everyone! I wish I could do some more responses, but I have lots of studying to do ☹️ I am very much enjoying everyones updates though!

@Koteyka

Wow! Just wanted to say that I've really been loving your story, and you have such adorable sims 🥺

@Silverofdreams30

Lori and Devante live in such a beautiful houme!

@DeafSimmer

Oh no :( really rooting for Finn to win the duel!

@AlwaysAsking

Thank you so much for the tag! I was feeling a bit anxious about posting in the first place 😅 so it really makes me feel a bit more comfortable with the idea of joining the thread! <3
    I'm so glad that you posted! Your family's vacation was so sweet! 15th wedding anniversary? Good job to them!

Yes! It was honestly nice that I could finally give them a break from their stressors as well, and its been quite a while since they've had time for themselves. They've really been through so much, and I'm so glad that they're now happy and thriving at this point in their lives!
    Wow their little boy is adorable! Look at those big eyes! Curly black hair and a bow tie! Could he get cuter?

So true! The family photo was taken a bit before, so he's aged up into a child now, but he really was such a cute toddler!

uVwYBDz.png
    XHi7C6S.png

LphdHuQ.png
    IogYxQU.png

And maybe still has a lil bit of that adorable charm :D
    Hana looks like a nice girl! She plays with her little brother I guess, if she has a nickname for him!

Yes she truly is! She's a bit conflicted with her identity due to some bullying in her younger years and tends to fake her personality, especially when she's at school, but she truly has great character, she just needs to learn to embrace it!

Other than that, she can be a bit of a diva at times 😭 She is an aspiring actress and likes to be the lead in anything she does especially when it comes to her future and academics.

Hudson and Hana get along just as siblings do! They do tease each other a lot, and admittedly get into a lot arguments as well,

ikl3msU.png

but that's just the dynamic and how siblings are sometimes. They still stick together as family no matter what!
    Who won the "very competitive game of Don't Wake the Llama?" I love watching sims play that. My favorite to watch so far has been Diego Lobo. I think it's his snob trait that makes it so funny.

I don't have the screenies of it but I'm pretty sure Tetsu won! Which was quite the surprise because Marella is the more competitive one of the relationship and Tetsu probably couldn't care any less whether he lost or won :D

Also yes Diego Lobo is quite the sim! Very interesting to observe :D

And I love love lovee the photo studio! Honestly makes me wish I had the Moschino stuff pack. Such beautiful decor! (And not to mention the v handsome sims ;) )

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2020
    @oopsdaies

I downloaded it from the gallery, it is a lovely
    house.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Out of respect for the gurus and abiding by forum rules, I will tone down my description of the Rags to riches Challenge. I live in a place where somethings are legal and forget sometimes that just because it's legal where I live doesn't make it legal everywhere. I will post no pictures in this challenge. I will share what is legal everywhere. I am going to keep it real and pretty dark. I apologize if I offend anyone in advance.

Briana is dating Simeon Silversweater. He seems protective of her. I would have expected him to behave in a different way because he can be a bit pervy in my games towards my young adult females. He definitely has a type and has proven he can behave sort of like a gentleman. He might not be hot like Morgyn but he does have a good personality (in most situations). He and Morgyn are the only men she has met that treat her with decency and respect even though Jaques hired her personally hired to work at the gentlemen's club he owns and runs. Men are usually ill-behaved around her. Women, on the other hand, has no problems befriending and wanting to genuinely help her.

I am surprised by Nancy Landgraab in this game. She befriended Nancy quickly and she isn't being her usual wicked rotten self. She hasn't looked down on or been mean towards Briana at all because she is outside her social class and her line of work. Maybe she had some misfortunes herself in the past or maybe it's because of her job as a criminal. I'm thinking it the latter but if its the former that would make a good backstory for Nancy Landgraab.

Marlena my teenaged delinquent has been making lots of friends at school. I am a little surprised she is a popular girl. I would have thought she would have become on outcast like Wolfgang Munch and Morgan Fyres. She doesn't have a bad personality she just does what she must to survive. She has a few more days until she finally ages up to a young adult. I'll have her date Morgyn Ember once she ages up. They have the same personality type and similar interests. He is teaching her Untamed Magic and Potions.

She has met Max Villareal while studying in the park and would love to work one day for Max's dad who she also met recently. Maybe I'll assign her as Jaques's personal bodyguard the one mod I have will allow me to assign bodyguards and I would think as The Boss he would have some bodyguards to protect him and his family from rivals.

She met the other spellcasters with Gemma Charm being her best friend. Gemma makes her laugh with her goofball antics and when you live a life filled with misfortune having somebody making you laugh even in the darkest of times is a true gift and blessing.

All the Sages are in different worlds. L is in Sulani. Morgyn is in San Myshuno. Simeon is in Brindle Bay. L has become a chef. Morgyn is a writer and Simeon is an engineer. L's skills are high cooking and high mischief levels. Simeon's got a high logic. videogaming and programing skills being almost maxed out in those skills. Since Briana always invites him to GeekFest with her and she asks him to help with building the rocket while there he gained rocket science skills. I gave him a robot workstation in his home so he can work on that. It's why I believe he is secretly a techno mage and should be able to use magic to communicate with the machine's spirit and electronics gaining social needs and a focused happy, focused or inspired buff. He should be able to "ease the machine's pain" that should give him handiness skill and give him a happy buff. This is different from Repario in the sense that just because you fixed something it doesn't mean that the machine isn't traumatized or in pain. He should be able to control machines and electronics through magic and because those would be practical magic spells he cannot fail and it should be spells only known by The Sage of Practical Magic should know how to do but not forgotten once they come on to a world and "retire" their mantle. With a decent writing skill. Morgyn has I think a high Charisma skill if memory serves me correctly.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

I've been getting back to my regular family and I'm now wrapping up generation 8. All the kids have finally aged up to teens so I'm slowly preparing for 9th generation. I've also reached the 28th generation with my dog family tree :' D

Gen 8

Generation 8 Heir
    Milena Rowan
    djizuNF.png

Ernesto Jang
    Ernesto is part of the 6th Generation of the Jang family. So, basically Billie Jang would be Ernesto's father's great-grandmother or something like that.
    1YgHEHy.png
    x1fM8nK.png

Gen 8's Children

Rachel Jang
    The oldest child
    pj5ElGT.png

Demi Jang
    The middle child
    Probably Gen 9 Heir
    A3VxiAG.png

Will Jang
    The youngest
    CalJRF9.png

I've also used that weird family portrait item to memorize all the generations
    (Don't mind the last picture, it's working as a placeholder for the 9th generation :' D)
    d6iZsO8.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you !! It has no cc, it's mostly base game and Get Famous items, with a few from other packs and debug. But the Gallery says I used stuff I didn't even use. One side is black and white (the darker side in the original home) and the other one golden/white.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @SwanSong93 am loving all the drama in your save - weddings, divorces and intrigue with criminals. The Caliente sistwrs are always up to no good in my saves as well.

@drakharis I always find Simeon to be a nuturing and caring partner (and yes a little creepy when single around young females tjough not as bad as Bjorn). I like that he spends time at geekcon and your idea of a techno mage. My witch sim (who is a serial romantic with an ongoing unresolved tension romance with Simeon) slways gets invited to geekcon by him. And @sarabeth2984 has a wonderful geeky techno Simeon in her save whom I adore.

I also like hearing about the different sides of Nancy Landgraab. She is snooty to all my sims except young females in drifter saves or with criminal/ mischief aspirations. So Nancy, for all her flaws seems to be a bit of a feminist at least where the underworld is concerned.

@PeculiarPlumbob I adore Milena's look and Will Jang is a definite hottie. I am at gen 6 in my drifter challenge and let MCC sort out non family members, almost zero of the premade surnames survive (except Landgraabs but I have at least 8 or 9 Landgraabs in my library and my mcc is set to use my tray for townies). The Jangs did well to make it to gen 8.

@Ellupelluellu so sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope all goes well for you xxx I think I have missed something with chubby Thorne and the Thomas guy when I was away from the thread but it sure looks like an interesting story line!

@AlwaysAsking I had to pick the facial hair myself for Thorne's boys (they just age up with none) so I chose the same as yours which is very simuilar to original Thorne's facial hair. I think I keep forgetting to add it so I will have to give more out for the 2nd half of this challenge. The same for glasses, piercings and tattoos. I do think of hats and they sometimes have hats or earrings when they age.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Koteyka I love it! The island was a victim too, and one that would have no moral conflict with taking action. Great ending to a long saga! Not that I want you to be done...
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 34

An index to other chapters is in this spoiler:
    Chapter 36 More time with Danni!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17540491/#Comment_17540491

Chapter 35 Danni at last

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17508161#Comment_17508161

Chapter 34 Thorne Doesn’t Get It

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17501319/#Comment_17501319

Chapter 33. Thorne hasn’t changed …

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17496539/#Comment_17496539

Chapter 32. Don Stakes his Claim

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469492/#Comment_17469492

Chapter 31: A trip to Europe

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17455671#Comment_17455671

Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Baba (Thorne)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452#Comment_17446452

Chapter 29: Time for the hospital – In true Sims form

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28: Thorne explains things to Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27: Don explains things to Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25: A Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24: Trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23: A relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22: A memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21: A surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20: Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19: Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18: Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17: Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B: Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A: Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15: Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14: We continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13: Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12: Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11: We begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10: Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9: Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8: Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7: Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6: Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5: Thorne finally “gets together” with Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4: Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3: Don jeopardizes his “relationship” with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2: Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1: Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673
    The end of Chapter 33:

Don stood there in shock, staring at Thorne. I thought he changed, Don was thinking. I honestly did. I thought he’d put our feelings above his. God, am I stupid. Why did I think that?

KUZAp6B.png
    “You know what Thorne?” Don said, “You don’t have to worry about me telling them that we’re together, because we’re not. I told you not to hurt me again. I’ve had it. I’ll find her myself when we get home. I don’t need your pitiful help. I don’t need you. I don’t need any more pain.”

f0Snui2.png

Chapter 34 starts:

“No Don, you don’t want to do that,” Thorne replied. “That’s a very bad idea. You do need me, you know you do. You aren’t going to break up with me.”

DH3dKsk.png

“Weird,” Don answered, “because I just did, and I’m fine with it.”

CtORB9V.png

“C’mon Don, no,” Thorne insisted again. “I’m not hurting you. How is this hurting you? You said you wouldn’t leave unless I hurt you or Kalila. I’m not hurting you.”

NCmIP3E.png
    “Thorne,” Don said, “You can’t possibly believe that! You don’t think it hurts when someone breaks a promise? When someone puts their own embarrassment over a father seeing his daughter for the first time? That hurts Thorne, and you know it.”

uVATXlr.png

“But I’m not trying to hurt you,” Thorne explained. “You aren’t listening. What am I supposed to do? I don’t want to cancel seeing Danni, but you won’t tell them we’re just friends.”

tUrKbje.png

Thorne continued, “It’s not my fault. I’m not breaking a promise. If you’ll say we’re just friends I’ll take you. I don’t understand how this is my fault.”

L1aTS3g.png

Don was astonished. “You’re serious about this, aren’t you? What? You think that if you aren’t purposely trying to hurt me it doesn’t count? It still counts Thorne!”

06WeSeb.png

“Of course I know it counts!” Thorne insisted. “I just don’t see how it’s hurting you. I don’t want my best friends to hate me, so this is what has to happen. There isn’t another way. Tell me how it’s hurting you, because it can’t be.”

Z3UtWjs.png

Don stood there speechless. He couldn’t decide if Thorne could possibly be serious about this. He couldn’t, could he? Nobody was that clueless. Although… and he thought back to some of the things that Thorne hadn’t known, and there were a lot.

J4W3txB.png

“C’mon, you can’t actually believe that,” Don said. “Think about what you’re saying. For one thing, you’re making it sound like I’m going to see Danni one time, and then she’ll be out of my life again. Exactly how long do you plan to keep this lie going?”

kwWjvlD.png

“And for another thing,” Don continued. “Are you going to ask Kalila to lie for you too? Are you going to teach her that lying is the only way out of difficult situations? I’m serious here Thorne. It’s scary to think you believe this stuff is ok.”

08h8Lsy.png

Now it was Thorne’s turn to stand there speechless. He wasn’t at all happy with the things Don had said. Especially because Don was right.

J7rHLqC.png

“Then what am I supposed to do?” Thorne asked him. “I don’t want Bryce and Mary-Alice to hate me. What else can I do?”

5szSq49.png

“I don’t know, maybe think about that you’re saying?” Don answered. “Do they hate you for forgetting them? Do they hate me for starting the whole thing? According to you they don’t.”

K5lL2VI.png

Don continued talking, “Mary-Alice is the sweetest girl I ever met, and you always say her brother is a great guy! Your best friend! They don’t sound like the type of people who hate anyone Thorne!” Don was exasperated.

i2gOTU0.png

“If I tell them, then you won’t leave me, right?” Thorne asked. “I don’t want you to leave.”

8rFuJgm.png

“If you understand how and why that hurt me, then I won’t leave,” Don answered. “But if you’re doing it just because you want to keep me with you, there’s no point for me to stay with you. You’ll do this again and again.”

vI5Iajy.png

“Yeah, I understand,” Thorne said. “You don’t want Kalila to learn to lie, and you don’t want to lie at all, because you don’t want to have to keep lying. I get it.”

vT3o8cG.png

“Do you agree with me?” Don asked. “Do you see how bad it would be for Kalila, Danni, and me? That it would hurt all three of us, because you are ashamed of yourself?”

i9MuMaM.png

“Yes, of course I agree,” Thorne said.

62HGlHo.png

“You don’t look the least bit sorry for doing this,” Don pointed out. “Are you sorry? Or are you telling yourself that I overreacted? Because I didn’t. You’re going to do this again if you don’t understand what you did.”

j4NZMXf.png

“Don, I am sorry, and I understand what I did, and why it was bad,” Thorne answered. “But I’m going to forget again. I told you, I don’t know how to think like you. And I have no idea how to learn.”

2RZjh0K.png

“But do you love me?” Thorne continued. “Can you please try to be patient? I don’t want to lose you, and I constantly think that I’m going too. It’s really messing with my head.”

TRLRxC1.png

“Yes, I love you,” Don answered. “And I don’t want to leave you. I don’t want to play games with your head. So we’ll figure something out, ok? I’ll try to be more patient, but you have to try way harder to think of the kids before yourself. At some point it might get to be too damaging to their self esteem.”

S4suqrD.png

“I will,” Thorne told him, “I swear, I will.”

dD9pYVK.png

What's next for these guys?
    “I’m so scared Thorne. What if she hates me? I don’t deserve to meet her. Maybe this is a mistake.”

qcizSMW.png

“It’s going to be fine. Don’t freak out,” Thorne said. “Just take it slow, let Danni go at her own pace.”

VVlJGhk.png

“But Daddy, you’re my daddy. Do I have to call him Dad too?”

qb7kHim.png

“She’s going to love you,” Thorne said. “You worry too much.”

CQl19ac.png

“Danni, it’s going to be fine, you and your mama can talk to Mr. Lothario and decide what to call him. Everything is fine.”

AI4iuVM.png

“C’mon,” Thorne said. “They should be just around the corner.”

Umj0bsH.png

Funny stuff from their time at the resort:
    Thorne – very impressed with Don’s video game prowess.

4S7cYBO.png

Don - “Drop and give me 20!”

Thorne – Wth is going on here?

G9Y7ZmP.png

Thorne to Lucas Munch – “What’s that spot?”

8NeMkl0.png

“Gotcha!”

kt5zOxI.png

Lucas to Thorne – “Can you do that to my brother Wolfgang?”

NQkWueB.png

Jasper – “Seriously, is anyone going to eat this crown roast I just slaved over?”

GsVbzUa.png

Thorne believes anytime is the right time to whip out his guitar

Yxmpob2.png

Don and Jasper might not agree

CylfgWg.png

Thorne cannot possibly give Kalila her bottle, it’s physically impossible.

UABwBGp.png

Because Jasper, completely on the other side of the resort….

iZGvYW7.png

All the way around the pool….

KHadZoG.png

Has her queued up in his line up *eyes roll* (You can just barely see him through the door arch up in the right corner)

6sFG1TZ.png

Thorne – “I’m outa here … where is Don?”

eYZ2jjQ.png

Jasper - “Ok, I got this.”

nnjHVH9.png

Thorne had been causing trouble with Kalila anyway – lol

vzrugLw.png

@RedDestiny92’s sims, Richard and Terrance freak Lawrence out.

qUR285A.png

But for some reason, Thorne doesn’t. Odd … very odd Lawrence.

129R0gs.png

@Daephene’s sims, Bruce and Walker, are hanging out.

XiN8esr.png

Walker joins the impromptu dance party that Don starts

okBRwdH.png

@Ellupelluellu's sim Ted Tester is here!

LqQ9qq6.png

RedDestiny92’s sim Lara, daughter of Terrance and Richard is here too!

wGIiMa8.png

She happily teaches Ted her club’s secret handshake! (What’s up with this? Has anyone seen this before?)

mgCDnBu.png

Lucas Munch does not look impressed by this … he’s in the same club. Lucas thinking – Don’t girls know how to keep a secret?

F53YbEy.png

Something is obviously wrong here …

5acEUQd.png

Don thinking – Where is Thorne when I need him? He said he was taking care of her this week.

UcieHb0.png

Thorne thinking – Something doesn’t smell too good over here….

weoTkkg.png

Don thinking – Let’s start another dance party …

c8mdDOS.png
    Ok, Thorne is good looking … you have to admit … he’s very good looking ;):p

HEtMsd2.jpg

And sorry to those of you looking for more drama! Lol, I’m tired of waiting to put the pictures of Danni up!

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17508161/#Comment_17508161

@KiniHokulani Here they are again :)

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options

Posting this now! I still have about 5 people left to go through. I'm getting there! 🥰

@rottmeister

Lol! Ok! You are a Sixam expert! You totally understand when I said how fun it is - for a while 😄

When I first got that pack I took two Sims through it

One in each of my main saves, and it was really fun! And I had the boyfriend of the woman who was the scientist in one save build his own rocket in the other save! So I was inudated with aliens and alien rocks and plants and creatures for quite a while.

I am done with that now! Lol! Now I delete aliens when I see them! And yes, you need to use the invention constructor to make a satellite. Then you can put it on the setting they ask for.

Lol about your previous generation. 😅 Nerdy insane psychopath - sounds like a lovely woman 😉

But hey, if she made a robot that her sister is in love with hopefully she's not completely bad to the core!

Like hopefully it doesn't turn out that the robot is a killing machine 😂

I just lmao about your child and teen with their distinguished degrees! They should breeze through grade/high school with ease!

That is pretty crazy about the names your game generated. I have found that the game is quite quite good at it! Like amazing. I had Baako and Anaya have another child and the game named him Nelson! (Like Nelson Mandela) Lily and Victor's son was named Braxton, sounds cool for their life style. The Landgraabs ended up with twin boys that were named Charlie and Spencer! There are other good ones, but I just think they do a good job generating names that fit well with families. 😊

@Daravi

Lol! Ok! We are crossing fingers! Nothing will happen if the door stays closed!

The possessed people will definitely appear though 😅

It is super interesting terrain there, you're right about that!

So yeah, just keep the weirdos away from the screenshots 🤣

And good luck on fortifying for winter. I don't have Seasons. What is winter like there?

@Silverofdreams30

Awww, thanks! I can upload my shirtless guys! Don and Thorne are both very nice because they have skilled up so far in things. Don is a great painter! He paints masterpieces fairly often. Especially if they are of Thorne 😂 He has never had a job though! He is a moocher!

Thorne is at level 8 in singing and guitar now, getting close to 9 I think. He sings and plays beautifully. I sit and watch him sometimes, lol. He's been promoted at work several times.

My J Huntington III, Diego, and Salim are not as skilled up, I didn't play them as much. But they are all quite nice looking! Lol! Diego shirtless is not too exciting. He has 0 muscles - just 0 😄

It's great that you try to stay caught up!

Oh my, Devante and Lori are as confused about their parents visit as we all are! 😅

But hmmm, this part intrigues me

"I do not know maybe they have a special ability to find these things out on their own."

I wonder what that's about.

And I can't remember if the parents knew each other before they got there. Was that ever talked about?

And ohhh myyy. That is a wonderful couples pose! Very nice 😍 You certainly learned how to use them quite well now!

My goodness, Devante is very dramatic when he watches movies! I was laughing at him 🤣

@ryttu3k

Tee hee hee. Nothing productive. I've been feeling that way for a week at least.

I need to pick your brain about the age down project. I guess I'll pm you later.

Anyway, looks like you did fun projects! "Yet more Human Vatores" lol 😊 Lilith's hair is so cute! Is that the hair you usually use for her? I think it is, but the BB updates have so much background that I don't even know.

Oh! I haven't gotten to Simsta yet! Maybe I can tell over there!

The alien and spellcaster Vatores are cute too. It is nice to download Sims that are already spellcasters so you can skip the tedious mote gathering.

And thanks! I'm glad you like the above ground studio too. I love them 😊

@mercuryfoam

Lol! I'm glad you are seeing how awful Thorne is. Now you'll understand why my Thorne is universally untrusted in this thread 😄

And you haven't gotten to his really really awful behavior yet 😅

You caught the codependent relationship quickly. Don does truly lose himself, and of course that's what Thorne wants

Just from reading the current chapters I've been posting you will know the outcome of the biggest drama. But the flashbacks around it are pretty cool (ok, I sound like I'm bragging, lol. I'm just repeating what I was told here)

Are you reading Dash and Diego too? They are lovable, and more drama free, but not completely drama free. And are completely stand alone now. I don't think there's any cross over. So it's not like you have to read them.

Did you notice the change in the story as of Chapter 8? How it went from kind of silly and unrealistic, to holy drama in seconds? All of that drama was real. Dash did come in and kiss Don without me realizing he was going to do it. And I was busy screenshooting them when Thorne walked back in. He'd gone to the bathroom.

It was intense! And Don was devastated. That picture I snapped of him when he saw Thorne leave just broke my heart. His whole personally has changed in this save.

He was the one who kept stopping when Katrina was kissing him. I didn't do any of that!

And those huge smiles and looks at each other as they left Katrina's house together made me sooo happy! I was really hoping that Thorne would cheer Don up, and he did!

His sketchpad does make him happy 😊

Thank you for going back to read the beginning of the story. That was really nice of you 🥰

I read somewhere that you decided to go ahead with the censor bars. I'm sure it will be fine 😊

@SwanSong93

Oh my God! How did I not notice that Manual was the one married to Summer but dating Nina?!

That rotten bum 🤣😅😄

I'm glad Summer caught him and dumped him! She won the fight with Nina too, right?

I definitely want to know what happens with the kids!

And geez! Dina and Garrett don't make it either! But that's very understandable. Their careers don't really mesh well 😂

@Smellincoffee

So, "he" is Tobias. Ok, cool name! Has he always become an immortal of some sort in each game?

Rebuilding the cabin sounds fun! I guess with 6 kids you will need a lot of room. Do you play with no cheats? If so, does he have enough money for all the renovations you want to do?

I cheat now, without remorse lol. I used to absolutely refuse. But now I'm mostly writing stories, so I don't really care if I'm grabbing free money for them.

Your mods sound .... interesting??? He eats houseguests if he doesn't like them. Seems very non yoga zen-like lol!

Good thing Arthur's house is more drama free.

@RedDestiny92

Lmao. It would make a lot more sense, story wise, if you did swap the Pleasant sisters 😅

I do remember Yasmine from older updates because of the purple/orange thing 🤣

I keep hearing that Akira is fun to play. I haven't done it yet, but that extra edge of emotion is what makes some pre-mades stand out, and some just - blah lol

Lmao about the mailing it to yourself and smashing it with a hammer! I'm definitely not sure of the reference, but for some reason I think it's in a song.

That's a good way to look at Thorne. He is lacking self confidence. Which, if you think about it, is ridiculous. He's a millionaire rock star 😄

Well, Don gets under his skin I guess. Knowing that someone has that much control of you is probably a weird feeling for him.

So, you want to see my boys work things out - I want to see your whole save work things out! Lmao 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited May 2020
    Only responding to the mentions and left a lot of awesomes. :)

@ryttu3k - So true, lol :)
    I forgot that was a thing with cats and dogs, probably because I hardly adopted pets. It's like they have your back.

@AlwaysAsking - Their other three kids are Young Adults.

You may have seen their daughter, Francesca, who met Curtis when she found out that he's the descendant of her older sister, Vanessa.
    KWbJncF.png

Their two sons are Adam, who's married to Diego (the bodyguard who was with Caleb at the meeting at the Straud Mansion)...
    wXkacSV.png
    WGXJvOM.png

...and Raymond, who's married to Russell, Victor and Lily's son.
    x6Cmh9J.png

Not sure where the brown eyes came from, but I think they got it from Caleb, who used to have brown eyes before he was turned into a vampire.

Maybe I started the new chapter too soon since it would've been more interesting if they were young adults. Also, I was thinking of making a thread for this challenge I was playing (and from taking a break from the mafia legacy). It's the Ancient Bloodline Legacy, made by @darkchadmeister. It's like the original Legacy challenge, but you have to keep the magic bloodline strong, spellcasters only.

He's probably fed up with Axel's annoying girlfriend (more about her later). I changed Nyx's aspiration from Serial Romantic to Soulmate, because Nyx did had a crush on Xavier when they were kids.

Yeah, very awkward indeed. Let's say, Generation 1 isn't family-friendly for this forum, which is why I started somewhere between Generation 2 and 3.

Rocky is a very friendly dog and the only he growled at was Simon (the cat). I forgot about his urn when I came back to the house until his ghost showed up. They had Rocky when he was a puppy after the quadruplets (Sebastian, Maria, Dante, and Vanessa) were born.
    k4pm4IH.png
    6jkxCt0.png

@mercuryfoam - Thought I would give him a new look. ;)

Makes you want to hold her after getting spooked like that, lol.
    Post edited by DarkAngel1994 on
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Alrighty then, I'm worn out from writing comments! I;m going to actually play the game for a while. :D

@oopsdaies

So your Sims made it through tough times too? My main couple went through major drama before they got married. They aren't Don and Thorne, this is just a fun story I've been writing.

But anyway, that's wonderful that they finally get some free time.

It's fun to take some time off from playing a family and just play a couple again, right? So much less micromanaging.

Ohhh, their little boy is still cute for sure! Is the teeth missing thing in the game?! Or is that CC?

Hana sounds like she's developed quite a personality. I love it when Sims seem to evolve and become more than we expect.

Sibling interactions can be so cute! The Monkey Around one is my favorite. Well... I like that between all sims. It's just cute!

Ha! Doesn't it figure? He doesn't care if he wins, but he wins anyway. I'm glad to hear you think Diego is interesting! He's had leading roles in a few stories around here. Such a cute little guy with his hot temper!

Thanks about the photo studio! That pack is one of obly 3 that I purchased at full price, and 1 of the 3 was an accident because it was already in my "cart" when I checjed out! LOL But one of my main sims has always been a photographer in my back story. So when an actual freelance career came out, yeah I bought it!

Technically you could use it with a camera that they hold, but you wouldn't have a ton of use for it without doing the career :)

@PeculiarPlumbob

Oh my gosh! Those are some gorgeous Sims! Holy moley!

So the Gen 9 kids are still teens?

Are they the children of Milena?

I'm never sure how these legacies work, lol

@Dianesims

Well it's quite beautiful! Unfortunately I don't have Get Famous. But people who do have it should download it for sure!

I was just discussing with someone on the thread about how substandard the Maxis houses are. And so dark inside too. :/

@Becka28

Was it only Thorne's boys that aged up without facial hair?

I'm just thinking of when Sims spawn and have the most ridiculous facial hair!

But yeah, trying to individualize 100 children must get hard. Maybe you can remember things like glasses and facial hair.

@DarkAngel1994

Ahhh, Ok, I definitely remember you talking about a son married to the bodyguard Diego.

I think Adam looks more like Don, and Raymond looks a lot like Caleb.

It's harder for me to see fathers in their daughters. But Francesca is very pretty!

That would be cool to think the brown eyes came from Caleb before he turned! Where else could they have come from? Genetics!
    Yeah, very awkward indeed. Let's say, Generation 1 isn't family-friendly for this forum, which is why I started somewhere between Generation 2 and 3.
    This is funny1 Well, probably not funny to see! but funny that it's that bad that you can'y share it. Was it Don who was so violent? Or a bunch of people?

I would love love love to see something about the ancient bloodlines trait! It sounds so cool! But I don't really get how it works.

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My Adam & Eve just made a baby.
    Also, there are two Fallen Angels that have to live on Earth.

If anyone is interested in my households they can check it out in the Gallery with my username SEREFRAS
  • Options
    savairsavair Posts: 2 New Member
    Well I downloaded the spa add on and when I turned it on they told me to put the spa somewhere. Of course I did but I did not like where I put it so I did not save the game. However when I turned the game back on I got no notice to put the spa anywhere and I cant find the spa anywhere on the game any tips
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I don't even know what to say I sense things a coming and I'm just glad it's not over for them yet, if it happens it happens but for the love of all that is straight pixel give them a chance to part on good terms lol.

As for story it's pretty much a free for all so I could do it but it also works this way I don't know I'm just curious how people look swapped Olivia is changing but the biggest issue with Brant and Brent is that these are their first women. I feel like he's an acquired taste you can ignore the moodlets or not and something either will or wont stand out for you with him, for me he's a win ha. Yaz is not so easily forgotten.

You know I wouldn't be surprised if it was but I was referring to this one.
    I don't think so, it's another of those that doesn't know who it comes from insecurity is not born from one thing it comes and goes or sticks individual to individual. I think it's hard for him cause he's used to be shallow and empty now he's developing and it's hitting him like a wave at least that's what I pick up from your writing.

My whole save? Now that's asking for a mountain my friend the sims are fighting me just because they know they live in my game...hehe.

Okay so naturally I didn't have time earlier but I didn't go into this save I went for a commercial break which was my legacy save which I haven't opened in some time.

Short recap to anyone who wasn't posting or reading when I started, Anaya and Leon were created from some of my oldest ts4 sims, I took them through uni where on a valentines day date gone wrong Leon wished for a child to see if it would work and they were given Axel. Then while having a family day at the park over the weekend after a busy week of studying Max Villareal was abandoned by his crazy father and they took him in, he warmed up to them, they got married and had a "family moon" which is you know the cliff note version or something. much like my test uni sims I enjoy them and playing them on a limited basis doesn't mean I don't like I keep them for how much I like them.

That said this is not that post I didn't finish playing so I need to get the rest of the pics.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Posting updates then mentions!

A moderator got back to me that all I need to do is censor the unwanted objects! Hooray and my screenshots look HILARIOUS!!! I love it! :lol: But the content is not hilarious :sweat_smile: .

@AlwaysAsking Remember when you asked me why is Curtis's criminal organisation keeping him around? Here's the answer. :no_mouth:

Previous Chapter: Carte Blanche 1/2

Carte Blanche 2/2

42-1.png

More under Cut!
    43-1.png

44-3.png

45-1.png

46-3.png

47.png

48.png

49.png

50-1.png

51.png

52.png

Discovered
    53.png

54-1.png

55.png

56-1.png

57-1.png

58.png

59.png

60.png

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.png

64-1.png

65.png

66.png

67.jpg

68.jpg

That night...
    68a.jpg

69-2.png

70-2.png

71-2.png

71a.png

71b-1.png

72-3.png

73.jpg

74-2.png

75.jpg

76-1.png

77.jpg

78-1.png

79.jpg

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

83.jpg

84.jpg

85b-2.png

Ok that's the end of Curtis's story for awhile. Rotating to Athena next!
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @SERVERFRA :no_mouth: How do you have a family of ghosts in your gallery!! Creepy! :lol: I really want to see your Adam and Eve… And fallen angels. OMG :love: I love fantasy/myth/customs/historical! You have so many fantasy/supernatural households <3

@savair Your spa should still be under lots in your gallery. Just type ‘spa’ under search and you should be able to see it. Otherwise you can download it from the EA gallery too.

@DeafSimmer Ganondorf is casually playing the organ while his cronies get defeated one by one :lol: This man only looks out for himself! Oof Ganondorf stole everyone’s magic. I wonder if he’ll overcharge himself. He shouldn’t be able to contain so much magic! I hope he explodes. Or that Finn uses his swordsmanship to defeat him. That would be cool to watch!

@Silverofdreams30 Ah okay! It’s just a lighting trick then. No worries. Devante is still so good looking under different lightings. He and Lori make the golden couple.

@SwanSong93 omg Summer and Nina fought but Manuel gets to run away! She should be fighting Manuel instead :lol: Garrett and Dina definitely lead two separate lives. I wonder if there’s any chance of them getting back together after ‘Expose Supreme Villian’. How bad is the relationship bar now?

@RedDestiny92 Oh it came with parenthood! I never make my sims fight. They live blissfully utopian lives, unless its for story purposes.

@oopsdaies Ooh I really like how your toddler/child sims have different set of teeth. Did you set those for them? And the last picture of Hudson and Hana fighting is cute. Why is Hana’s face pixelated?

@drakharis You could post pictures that are forum friendly. I like putting a face to the sims in your story. Maybe just a CAS photo or some talking interactions here and there? :smile: but that’s just my preference. You do you!

@PeculiarPlumbob Your sims are all so pretty! Doesn’t the strange potrait change as the sims household changes?

@AlwaysAsking Oh I’m so glad to see Don assertive in your recent chapters. I love how he managed to talk Thorne out of his silly notion of having them act as friends. Deception is no good for a relationship. I’m so excited to see how did Don and Thorne transform to how they are now. Oh Thorne is good looking alright. That jet black hair and penetrating emerald eyes. It’s too bad I’m at the part where his personality is rotten to the core. But I’m sure it’ll change and I’ll find him good looking soon. :lol:

I haven’t gotten to his awful behavior? I remember you saying something happens in chapter 21. Is that when his awful behaviour is shown?

I haven’t found out about the biggest drama yet. I plan to let it slowly unravel. I’m enjoying the backstory very much of how they come together. So I don’t think I’ve caught any spoilers. Or that I’m too ignorant to know it is a spoiler. (Which is great because I’ll be all ‘oohs and ahhs’ when it happens. That’s always fun!)

Spoiler so I don’t ruin it for anyone else rereading.
    In Chapter 8 it took a dramatic turn for sure, but I didn’t think of them as disjointed or a huge change. It seemed to me like a natural progression of things! Like one of them is bound to lose it and so happen its Thorne! I’m amazed that its all real! That’s so cool! I sound like I’m liking their misery so let me rephrase that - the AI calculation/algorithm is so cool! That sounds terrible haha.

I’m really enjoying the process of getting to know the characters! I’m glad you have them all in an Index so people like me can refer to it. The story feels way more complete now that I know how they originate and have more insights to their perception and thinking!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    After a hiatus, Chapter 35:Queen Sacrifice to...check mate? of "The Curse of Forgotten Hollow" is now ready on Archive Of Our Own dot org!

Teaser to "Ch. 35: Queen Sacrifice to...check mate?" - in which Morgan and Wolf play a game, and Caleb ponders the ethics of love:

"Was that all it was? A selfish desire to be needed?"

ZPkI8vI.png?1

"A powerful backhand knocked his world sideways"

c4iUBEF.png?1

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I love your save with Max - though not how Jacques behaved. It was so good seeing Max blossom in a happy family. Plus I loved that you used the wishing well.

@Nushnushganay I am soo behind with your story again. Will have to get reading :) There are too manygood wroters here and I can't keep up - which is the best sort of problem to have I suppose.

@AlwaysAsking my teens don't seem to change when they become young adults so they don't get facial hair unless I choose to add it. But my townies - handlebar moustaches and giant santa beards abound!

I've always happily tested tainted serums on other sims - the worst things that happened was that they needed the bathroom, passed out or got fat etc. Well this happened ..........................

7APsNfUl.png
    Zeni and I were quite surprised! That wasn't what I was expecting. And she is a very nice alien co-worker.

Who handled being on fire as well as sims do...
    wiDVcBml.png
    The finest scientific minds that Simsdom has to offer were confused and upset. (No wonder Strangerville happened if this is the standard of scientists.)
    pqTaJAAl.png
    The red haired woman was enjoying seeing another sim suffer. She is the woman who had her memory wiped and I think Loren had a lucky escape.

Alwaysasking - this is what happens to a relationship after a memory wipe. Both friendly and romance go to zero (not red) - they do seem to grow back quickly though. Zeni had been dating this alien when she met Loren. Aqua alien was a serial romantic, mean sim who wasn't long term potential.
    4DWzFMo.png?1

So what happened next ................
    The scientist sim did not extinguish herself and Zeni's pleas to Grim fell on deaf ears.
    L5hzxgll.png

The lab burned and burned - clocking off time came and went. Zeni finally realised she would not be allowed to leave until the fire was out so she grabbed her simray and fought the fire.
    XhKTJBHl.png

This weekend they went to the park
    WxzZltNl.png
    Being an independent toddler, Xino walked around and talked to all the men playing chess. Arun thought he was the cutest thing ever and had really sweet speech bubbles about him.
    ql44caal.png
    146i1K0l.png

Mum and Dad had other things on their mind.
    eGjTOv6l.png

Loving the ball pit - he played in here for ages.
    OQ5fFhgl.png

Playing space explorer with mum.
    43NoGpnl.png

Loren got invited to a secret lampoon party (bad reputation consequence - GF EP)
    I didn't even know this event existed. Loren is nice but fond of autonomous mischief - hence his rep.

Of course these 3 ladies would be here and enjoying seeing Loren lampooned.
    GVqvOWPl.png

The entertainer doing the lampooning was @Koteyka 's Tony Stark. He looked so miserable. I just know his rotten agent forced him to be there (boo hiss to Nick!)
    S5TiluFl.png

Jesminder had organised the lampoon - so Loren threatened her with probing. (didn't know about this interaction either)
    eH0txi9l.png

LOL The duck made me lose it. I wonder if this is the duck all those jokes the sim's love are about.
    EkjbNWBl.png

It wasn't a nice party; so many of the sims were in bad moods. This guy slapped and then raged at Bjorn (who obviously has not been behaving himself).
    ol5EnAal.png

So Loren and Zeni decided to go to the romance festival.
    Which started well..... throwing petals, passionate kissing, declarations of eternal love.....
    EllOxkol.png

But then the romance guru messed with Zeni's mind...
    fX9zk0Bl.png

Thankfully Loren was autonomously able to deal with the situation.
    B0t6Bmzl.png
    bmO4XqKl.png
    qHQnWmcl.png

Another romantic date..........
    RDQzFBWl.png

I decided it was time for a proposal and not to wait for MCC
    K9Bz2yjl.png
    uSjYCOUl.png

The celebrations were very fruitful...
    auV45jJl.png

Someone was not happy..
    ldzDscAl.png

Actually 2 someones - Bubalus was jealous as well (or I am assuming so as he bit her nose).
    xZiRZhFl.png

They don't care though.
    CLHAyHml.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So here we have Sophie annoying me by having this weird green lipstick.
    yAqTfCg.png
    Then Luna teleported into the room shouting that Sophie's going to learn magic.
    DQzkYsL.png
    Luna went to the Magic Realm by herself and got Sophie her own wand and familiar. Here we have Navi the fairy.
    uqQZSSv.png
    Luna: "Now it's time for you to become a witch."
    DKjN2UY.png
    Sophie: "I actually wanted to be an astronaut."
    Luna: "You will be a witch and you will enjoy it."
    wcYmqIF.png
    So then Luna proceeded to teach Sophie magic from the other side of the room.
    WJ2fVnz.png
    After her first magic lesson was over, she went to go cry for Julia.
    7KCML1H.png
    Geno: "Yeah, going to ignore all this emotion crap."
    Kfk1tQ8.png
    Luna: "Hey remember when you were hitting on me the day after my wife died?"
    Angela: "Yep."
    h9ZczTO.png
    Luna: "Well now it's been 6 days so it's been like 8 years. So let's do this thing."
    I6kbiww.png
    Angela: "Sweet, can I move in now?"
    Luna: "We've been dating for 30 seconds! That's like 4 months so make yourself at home!"
    SLsYxXp.png
    jaU73xp.png
    Angela: "Think we're moving too fast?"
    Luna: "You kidding? You've lived here for a whole hour! We're practically soulmates now."
    1MX7tFY.png
    Octavia: "Well Sophie, now that you're practicing to be a witch that means we must fight for our mother's love and attention."
    Sophie: "Which mother? Pretty sure we just got a new one."
    UJn3QBg.png
    Sophie: "But hey, I've only had one magic lesson so I should do well in a duel with you."
    Qo5a8X6.png
    Octavia: "I will prove that I am the better daughter!"
    7mJkacg.png
    Billy: "Yes, destroy her. Crush her, make her wish she was never born!"
    Octavia: "Your words encourage me!"
    mdCkzbu.png
    Magic.
    yX1ei48.png
    Luna: "Ah, good to see that they're fighting to see who will be my favorite."
    drdft2F.png
    Sophie: "Uhh mom, is this going to be painful?"
    Luna: "Oh very, but hey we've all been in your shoes before."
    5RYHrZg.png
    Octavia: "Here comes the pain!!!"
    33WiYSm.png
    Just walk it off, kiddo.
    HJfBY6h.png
    Billy: "Your victory amuses me, we should scour the streets for more victims."
    Octavia: "Ha ha Billy, you're so quirky!"
    Billy: "I AM THE RECKONING!"
    xpqGLXA.png
    But at least there's one fight that Sophie could win. The one against this plush.
    HPe7Cs2.png
    So vicious.
    YdrZ1Nw.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I'm new here, but I joined so I could share my stories with other people and read their shared stories too. I'm too new to post pictures so that's not happening quite yet, but I can definitely share some of my gameplay! I'm a mix between plot-driven and sim-driven. I like to think up my own stories, but I also look at what my sims do and spin my thoughts around that.

I'm currently playing something I call my 'story save'. I switch between different sims whenever I feel like playing their story. I also play with aging on, but my played households don't progress without me playing them, except for aging.

My attention is currently focused on Hugo Villareal. He's now running into the end of his young adult lifestage (I play on long lifespan) and he works for his fiancé's mother's catering company. After Sofia Bjergsen (the fiancée) moved out of her family home and into her own apartment as a young adult, things started turning a little rocky in their relationship. Hugo was living with his sister Luna and her toddler daughter in an apartment on campus until he got his degree in the Culinary Arts. After graduating he moved into Sofia's apartment, but he hadn't yet seen the state of it yet. It's a VERY crappy apartment with a huge bong smack dab in the living room and their tv propped up on old boxes. Sofia came from a well-off family but Hugo could see that she was trying to make it by herself, being an art book collator. He is kind of worried about Sofia's smoking habits but he doesn't dare rock the boat at this point. Hugo also finally had time to throw a funeral for his friend Morgan Fyres who passed away when she was a teenager. He threw it at the Fyres residence and the family appreciated it all immensely. Hugo will miss Morgan for the rest of his life and still holds her near and dear to his heart.

I have some future plans for Hugo in mind. When I loaded the Villareal house I just knew Hugo was a closeted gay teen. He hadn't figured himself out yet and he still hasn't. He has been dating Sofia since they were young and he's doing what he thinks is expected of him. At this point, he's unsure of what is wrong exactly, but a certain neighbour (I might create myself) will come and stir up some trouble for him soon.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Sorry, didn't know I couldn't say a certain word. I didn't even know it was going to be crossed off as a swear word. I meant to say 'shabby'.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top