Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Even though you say the camping trip was a disaster, it looks like it was interesting and fun at first. It was enough to make me want to send my sims there on vacation. I'll just have to hope the weather is decent. It was nice to see your teens hanging out together. It's cool that Janet is related to so many famous sims, the Goths, the Calientes, and the Bachelors. She's pretty.

Griffin seems like the ideal student. My sims have definitely at least been late to class. But he's on probation?! I was shocked to read that. Did he study and max out his presentations/papers? How unlucky. Glad he's able to have a good career regardless.

The Morecombe Clan is such an honorable club.

Thanks for your comments on my save and build! At first, I thought Deli didn't like Cabe at all, but she does, so there's hope for them. Dysis does too, though... She and her sister seem to have the exact same taste in men, which is slightly problematic.

@AlwaysAsking I'm so impressed that you have more than 10,000 screenshots for just Thorne and Don. I know you don't use mods, so do you have them interact and try to get as many pictures as you can from different angles that you think may fit your story?

What an update! I'm glad Mary-Alice was able to be a great mother to her daughter Danni despite everything. I'm still curious about Thorne and Bryce's feelings on Mary-Alice's father. Didn't her father kick her out, so isn't he why she's living in a little apartment without a lot of money? Her father taught her silly stuff about graffiti and lighthouses, but he didn't actually teach her anything of substance. If she knew more about how babies came about she wouldn't have fallen for so many of Don's lies. What Don did was awful, but for family to abandon someone when they're pregnant and going through heartbreak...

Regardless, I'm glad to see that she's not become bitter.

@RedDestiny92
    I especially love that first pic of her with Rashad with that picture of Asher looming to the side as like a warning, at least that's how it looks anyways, ah so unfair of her to just swoop in like that. Give Deli a break, she's such a sweetie at least to me. I'm sure he's proud to see her at her best though she could use a little something else. Who knows what.
    I didn't think of the picture having that kind of effect, but you're probably on to something. I'm sure that's how Asher would want Rashad to see it. Asher likes Deli more than Deli likes her father, which is better than the other way around, but still doesn't bode well for their relationship.

I'm happy to hear that you want Darrel and Tonya to be together. I love his hair and just hope that what you have in store for them isn't too rocky. All the babies as well as the restrictions placed on Morgyn make it complicated and sad.

Maria's adorable even if she does have bratty behavior.

I like how protective Morgyn is of Valerius (love the name!) and Kimber is an absolute doll. I hope she's eventually able to meet Valerius and that they get along well.

Fier Legacy Update
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    Delmarya (Deli) was trying not to sulk. She told herself that it didn't matter that she'd seen him first or that she'd introduced herself first—you couldn't call dibs on people; they weren't objects; they had freewill.

So when her crush began focusing every bit of himself on her sister, Dysis, Deli walked away. He clearly preferred Dysis.

She wanted to call the whole thing unlucky and move on, but maybe it wasn't just bad luck. Maybe it was a sign that she shouldn't date as a vampire. Eventually, any boyfriend she had would die. She could get another and then another after that, but they'd all die. At some point, wouldn't losing significant others ironically lose all significance (or become excruciatingly painful), so why bother starting?

As Deli was brooding, her second eldest sister, Calanthe, called and asked to meet her at Lettuce Eat, a vegan restaurant. It was an odd request given that both were vampires and neither ate food, but Deli jumped at the opportunity because 1) she wanted to get away from her crush and Dysis, and 2) she was curious.
    3g3zHIF.jpg
    Calanthe greeted her inside.

Calanthe: I’m glad you decided to come. Let’s try something new, Lettuce Eat. Haha~ I’ve not had food since I was a kid, you?
    Deli: I haven’t, but…

There wasn’t a reason for vampires to eat after puberty. Normal food didn’t provide any nourishment and it could make them ill.

Calanthe: So let’s try something. I think we’ll be okay. Only some vampires get sick from eating.
    Deli: Calanthe—listen, I don’t know if this—nevermind, let’s just do it.

Deli figured that she could handle any ailment that eating caused. Calanthe’s husband had recently died and her sister was probably lonely, so why not do something distracting.

Yet, given the circumstances, Calanthe seemed rather chipper and she was generally more approachable than others, so for once, Deli decided to just ask.
    3ic5kFJ.jpg
    Deli: Aren't you sad?
    Calanthe: About my husband, yes... of course.
    Deli: You don't regret anything?
    Calanthe: Like getting married? I regret absolutely nothing. I loved him. We had four children. Living together was fantastic.
    Deli: Now though?
    Calanthe: I'm okay. I get sad, but I'm still able to enjoy things, like this tiny adventure I'm having with you.
    Deli: But you'll be without him for a long time...

Calanthe smiled mischievously, "Yes, but I had time with him too. For me, that's far more important. But, let's order."

Both ordered conservatively as neither wanted to tempt fate more than they already had.
    GuMQp15.jpg
    Calanthe ordered an Americano while Deli went for two slices of whole wheat bread.

They ate and/or drank.

Neither got sick. They had a great time instead.
    NKhoZDH.jpg

However, Deli was understandably hungry as she'd eaten almost nothing and food couldn't provide her with sustenance anyway, so she took out a plasma pack.
    HKvOgP3.jpg
    Still, the meal had been pleasant. Deli learned that if she wanted, she could most likely go on a date to a restaurant like a regular human, but before trying that she thought it'd be best to do another test run just to be safe, maybe ask Cabe to hang out? He was really nice.

Note: Lettuce Eat is a restaurant by Lilsimsie. It's on the gallery.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited February 2020
    Graduation took place just two days before Winterfest. This left the kids to make some choices. Aaron, of course returned to the modest house his parents had bought the newlyweds as a wedding gift. None of those who remained wished to impose further on the almost Empty-Nesters. Not after all of this time basically on their own. Brianna, newly engaged, sought to have her two brothers and Tamela come live in her fiance's castle. There was plenty of room and she assured all the parents concerned that she and Tamela would share one of the many rooms before the upcoming nuptials.
    DSaWkQn.jpg
    4oEuXVB.jpg
    f9ljsac.jpg

On the Eve of Winterfest, the newly formed 'family' got together to decorate the tree.
    This tradition wasn't as new to the half-Vulcan Spock as some would think. His Human mother often celebrated Winterfest, with his Vulcan father's blessings. What he wasn't accustomed to was just how his new family went about it. Ijznvmw.jpg
    Glancing at the tree in progress, he wondered just what it was missing.
    bdfldGw.jpgYuFLMEd.jpg
    At last Spock knew what it was. "Popcorn. It needs a popcorn and cranberry garland. My Human grandmother showed me how to string it once decades ago."
    "You're quite right," Erik said. And so it was done.
    uw2Krk8.jpg
    Joey turned on the lights, to get the full effect.
    ShCF2tV.jpg

Come the morning they all attended the Winterfest services. When they got back, they invited the rest of the family to join them as they opened gifts and had the Grand Winterfest Feast.
    IbO4t71.jpg
    "I'm just going to step outside on the porch to get some air," Tamela announced. Just as it was time to open gifts, Erik noticed that suddenly Tamela wasn't anywhere to be found. Not only that but he recalled a most curious sound. BS6bwrM.jpg
    IccMxUm.jpgjAOuS8s.jpg

Hearing that odd noise again, Erik rushed out and gathered Tamela into his arms.
    "Honey, where have you been?"
    "Been?" she said.
    "Yeah, you've been gone for hours. Who is he? I had quite a heart-to-heart with Joe. He told me that while he does like you, you're just friends. ?"
    PUZLAGt.jpg
    "That's all we have ever been."
    "So, just who's been stealing your affections from me. You've been so distracted, if not disinterested, lately."
    "Oh, Erik, I'm so glad to be back. Home. You have no idea. And there's no one else."
    "Honey, what is it? You're shaking. Come inside. I know there's a gift with your name on it."
    "Okay, but make sure you stay out of that strange blue light."
    "Blue light? What blue light. Tami?"
    "Never mind. Just know that I've come back to my senses."
    tAlConz.jpg

More to come, later.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Oh,nothing much. Young sorceress has blown herself up with magical overcharge,
    but her dad saved her. No biggie.

cwGfFFg.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited February 2020
    This time I've started in Del Sol Valley, it looks more like a dirty town outside of the glamerous area or tidy San Myoshinu. Without fishing, it took a little bit longer to get enough money for leasing a container home.

So Dora practice her singing and comedy skills whenever she had a chance. W8zL5QE.png
    So she sings in the club ...jt8ULsP.png
    and in the karaoke bar XJl60Tn.png
    The people were generous. But I fear, they paid her in hope that she stop singing.

The night times were hard with crazy people around her.bKFBX95.png

But she found a good place where she could get something to eat and a place to sleep.iyZWYF7.png
    The Artists who run the museum let her practice one an easel, PV3PWB8.png
    and she made with the time better picture. One picture were so perfect that one of thartist took it away even before the colour was dry.

I guess that was the price for letting her sleep and eat for free in the museum. :D

Edit: I forgot, she finally earned enough for a small living container home. To pay the city taxes, she finally found an employer (the alliance) who was willing to give her a job.

jMJmdZZ.png

she has no idea what this means for her ;)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Fallon Generation 4 ((THIS SAVE IS READY FOR ROM FINALLY!))

pTQnvyh.png?1

Angela becomes an elder.

qZRZIGY.png?1

She still looks great.

snoFF9f.png?1

This is Eden's son Ralph (It's short for Raphael)

nbzl7iQ.png?1

This is her son Elisha.

7Rw1osl.png?1

They stayed over almost all night. They were here in the living room while Angela was napping then they moved upstairs and danced until finally they went home.

TdDazVv.png?1

MY HEIR FALLON IS A YOUNG ADULT NOW!

DNXsY46.png?1

Guess who she's going after once I get ROM...

RgLr0ZX.png?1

Blake our spare is her twin so it's his birthday too.

kANBLWG.png?1

@AlwaysAsking I put him up on the Gallery. I'm March306 there too I think.

Well now I just need to get Pretty Little Liars save ready for ROM then we'll be going after spellcasters <3
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    The day after Winterfest was the wedding. Many of their Guests stayed the night. Snow was expected and why not sleep in the rather spacious castle. Of course, there were those who chose not to sleep. Brianna was so excited, she didn't get a wink of sleep. At last, all was set.
    IbQUlVP.jpg

rbOqvfS.jpg
    What is going on over there?
    ZqSGM7H.jpg
    I don't know, let's have cake.
    xnbqYHW.jpg

Not long after the wedding, Brianna had News to Share:
    Erik was quick to congratulate his little sister. PAR4Znz.jpg
    "I see you've been working out a lot, what's going on?" She asked Erik.
    M1IST68.jpg
    "I've decided to give acting a try." Was all he said.

As Brianna grew near her time, Joey, who was enrolled in Med School, decided to giver her a cursory check-up.
    a61KMUN.jpg

Brianna barely got back to her room from delivering a healthy, beautiful set of identical twin boys, when her cell phone went off. It was Aaron calling. "Bree, glad I caught you. I really need to get out of the house. Would you like to join me for breakfast at Chez Sul Sul?"
    "Oh, Aaron, that sounds really nice, I'm so sorry, I guess my phone chain failed you. I'm in the hospital. You're an uncle! I just gave birth to the twins."
    "What? That's great. I trust everything went well. You sound good, like you just got home from shopping. How are the boys?"
    "We're doing great, all three of us. The boys weigh enough and their lungs are fully developed so the doctor says there's no need to put them into the NICU. We can likely go home in just a couple of days. Tell Sandi the news and that I'm sorry we can't have breakfast together."

*~*~*~*

When Erik and Tamela arrived, bearing two identical vases full of identical flowers, Brianna was quick to let them know about her conversation with their older brother. "He sounded a bit odd on the phone, like there was something wrong, but he didn't say what. Just that he needed to get out of the house. I think, maybe you should check up on him?"
    "Sure, I can do that. I'll call him right now." Erik quickly scrolled through his contact list and tapped on Aaron's name. "Hey, Aaron, still want to get out of the house? Yeah, Bree said you were looking for company. How about you and Sandi meet Tami and me at the Chez Sul Sul in about an hour. Okay, fine, see you then." Looking over at Tamela he said, "I hope you're hungry."
    "Sure, but is it all right if I sneak a peek at those babies, first, before we go?"
    "Of course. That's one reason why we came here."
    Not long afterward, the two couples met at the restaurant. Just when the hostess brought them to their table, Sandi made a beeline for the restroom, with Aaron right on her heels. The facility was one of those gender friendly types, but Erik was certain they didn't expect two Sims in there at the same time. What was even more troubling is it was obvious Aaron and Sandi were quarreling. Unfortunately, their raised voices wafted out into the dining room. Only the words were obscured by the closed door.
    EymjgkV.jpg
    "Oh, that's not good," Tamela said.
    "No, I wonder who did what that's got them both so mad?"
    "I can't imagine. Is that going to be us one day? They've only been married for about — how old is little Jeremy, now?"
    "He's two."
    "Hm, they've only been married for a little over three years then. In Sim time."
    "Yeah," Erik said, obviously distracted. "I hope that's not us in a few years."
    "Here they come, Erik, what should we do? This is so embarrassing."
    "We should order something to eat and then talk with them."

*~*~*~*

Finally, Aaron and Sandi sat down at the table with Erik and Tamela. "Let's see what's on the menu," Erik said in his jovial manner. "Hm, this is not exactly a breakfast place, is it. Oh well, I can manage to eat lunch or dinner for breakfast, why not? I'm just not ready for an adult beverage."
    Soon, they put in their orders.
    H7G6nAq.jpg
    "I'd like tea," Sandi said when asked.
    Erik smiled up at the server. "Ah, make hers Camomile, and I'll take a Cappuccino."
    After a time of chit-chat, catching up, and talking about the twins, Tamela became aware that there was a certain aura of tension about the other couple. She recalled their rather impromptu wedding. The romance of it all. They were so much in love, then. She wondered just what was troubling them now? Gazing directly at Sandi, who sat kitty-corner from her, Tamela said, "What do you think about Aaron?" Sandi's quick remark took Tamela off-guard.
    OF1n4nQ.jpg
    "He's my ball and chain," she said. "We're married."
    Tamela shared a glance with Erik and realized they were both thinking the same thing. So she put the question to Aaron about Sandi and sadly, his response was the same.
    Sf2Frr2.jpg
    "You can't mean that," she said, sipping at her Earl Grey tea. "I mean, maybe you two just need to get away for a bit of a vacation. You know? How long has it been?"
    Without skipping a beat, Sandi replied, "Two years and three months. Since our son arrived."
    "Oh." Tamela next went on to address Aaron, making sure she talked-up Sandi. To her surprise Aaron got all animated and said, "I'd like to meet this Sandi."
    TosJM01.jpg
    Sandi glared over at Tamela. "Don't you dare try to talk him up to me."
    "All right, you two," Erik said, ever the mediator. "You can't have stopped loving each other just because you had a baby. If that's the case, then Bree and Spock have double the trouble in their future. Besides, Mom and Dad had five of us, plus one," he winked at Tamela, "and they still act like newlyweds. So, what's the solution? Tami is right. You two just need a vacation. Aaron you make a descent living as a Gavel Grinder, why don't you take her to Sulani or some other exotic getaway? We can come and babysit Jeremy for you, if that's the problem. All you've ever had to do is ask. Aaron, you can be just as stubborn as Joe, sometimes. Don't be a donkey's hind end, okay?"

More to come …

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    Oh,nothing much. Young sorceress has blown herself up with magical overcharge,
    but her dad saved her. No biggie.

cwGfFFg.png

Oh, dear …
  • Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Dirk finally passed away Plum and the kids are having a real hard time about it especially Arlissa who was getting very close with her Dad
    So4sJQx.png
    Dirk Jr is talking to his Aunts Imani and Imara at a family gathering for Dirk's Send off
    IEYVK07.png
    Plum kisses Arlissa good night after putting her to bed she doesn't know what the future holds for her only Daughter but only time will tell
    Will update later God bless you all

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Guys, going to have to ditch for four days minimum :( Our internet blew up (like... almost literally, we had a storm yesterday and had a really close lightning strike that apparently fried the connection), and while I can get to the library today and will have internet access on my phone, this thread makes phones cry. Even if it's at an easy fix (replacing the modem)1, earliest they can come is Monday! Wish me luck ;_;

@DeafSimmer oh boy, that kid's gonna be trouble :-\ (Also Elsa watching Disney movies = me getting a mental image at her singing for Caitlyn to 'let it go'!)

Lovely wedding! The kids are staying on their own, huh? Hopefully Caitlyn won't cause too much trouble...

@sarabeth2984 lots of stuff going on! I did laugh at Joanna saving the day with a Grand Delicioso!

@AlwaysAsking yeah, I can see why Don messed up there :-\ He was pretty manipulative. Still, Thorne's response was actively sociopathic. Don deserved to be called out and should feel guilty over manipulating and ditching her, not to be completely ruined.

@SiliClone yeah, it's fascinating seeing how mythology gets retold over time and geography! Stories starting in one region can refer to others from their neighbours, until you end up with stuff like, "This deity is worshipped in locations X, Y, and Z". It's a kind of meme, in the true sense of the word!

@EA_Rtas I've sent you a PM, also including it here for transparency (and in case others have the same question).

First, are PMs okay? I know that part of the story I'm telling has adult content, so I ask people to PM me if they want the URL to my Simstagram account. It's not public.

Second, what constitutes as swearing? The filter picks up some really bizarre stuff at times - I once tried to describe a character from Sulani as writing 'bright, bea.chy indie', and the word pertaining to the beach was censored. Just recently, I also mentioned a character who 'li.cked his lips anxiously' and that was censored too. I can understand how people would use those words in forum-unfriendly circumstances, but sometimes the censorship is a little excessive. And would writing something like 'heck' or 'darn' be acceptable?

@Beardedgeek genius slob sounds like a fun combination, honestly XD "Look, I could tidy, or I could play one more video game..." Love the attempted yoga, she looks about as graceful as me ;)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2020
    It's time for Alex's 2nd to last term at UBrite to finish.

It's Finals Day
    It's seems like Alex is nervous about his first final. Don't worry. You're going to do great!
    3vA5mWM.png

After his first final, he studied for his second final and gained confidence.
    QPK1WSR.png

Taking those finals made him hungry, so he went to the commons and grabbed a plate of blackened bass. He also catched up with one of his best friends, Emily.
    ceNXD6O.png

Time to head out to dance! He hasn't visited Windenburg very often except for those dance parties at either the Chalet or the Ruins. This time, he went to the Discotheque Pan Europa nightclub to enjoy himself.

He saw Jace and told him how excited he is to be at the nightclub and he hopes to run into more people he knows.
    lMDsFFH.png

A lot of people were present at the nightclub.
    SKY7Z6b.png

He saw Kayla Flemming, a celebrity, and managed to ask her for a selfie with him.
    ClCdmuR.png

After the DJ left, Alex went to have a chat with Blake.
    bwltgYQ.png

Once the music stops, the bar will be crowded.
    RFYlNgh.png

Next, Alex challenged Blake to a dance battle.

He did a backflip and Blake was surprised that he did it without getting hurt.
    IHGDNvZ.png

The Light Spin, my favorite dance move. Clearly, there weren't any winners and losers. Both did great and had fun.
    MzYChbA.png

All the dancing made him tired, so he headed back and slept on the couch.
    k61JV4j.png

The Last Day of the Term

Alex, Sally, and Anna went to one of the gyms in Oasis Springs. Time to do some workouts!
    iq2aE0v.png

He was excited that a celebrity is working out beside him.
    LUdJ0xR.png

Moments later, Alex went to one of the stores in Magnolia Promenade to do some planning for the penthouse he'll be moving into after he graduates. He decided to look at the furniture.
    rbu44xk.png

Looks like a big sale is going on as many people were waiting to be checked out.
    rdnZgL4.png

Still some time left before the day is over. Time to head to San Myshuno!
    MTg9kNc.png

Few seconds later, he got his final grades! Well done Alex! He'll definitely work as hard in the final term as he did in the past terms.
    zkb9Xt1.png

Feeling hungry, Alex went to the bar to order something.

Alex: Excuse me, may I have the Pita and Hummus Tapas platter please?
    Bartender: Coming right up!
    h8WTdQb.png

Gotta fill up on that food.
    0G5SCVR.png

Unfortunately, he couldn't take the platter home. Luckily, there was a fridge, so he helped out and put the platter in it.
    VvRmTUx.png

Alex's interest in art has been growing, so I had him paint some pictures.
    0Na9SZl.png

Erion was present, so Alex waved hello to him and they both talked about their grades.
    f1H4FwM.png

This is JL, one of Alex's friends and a Simself of a Simmer. They met at the Talent Showcase that happened a few Sim days ago in Del Sol Valley. Alex decided to give him a gift containing 10000 Simoleons.
    9Cxct9w.png

JL was happy when he got the gift.
    PIsh1ZO.png

Feeling generous, he gave the same thing to Erion.
    pxu6RLn.png

Like JL, Erion was pleased with the gift Alex gave him.
    Az8OMEr.png

I have SimGuruNinja's Simself in my game and he appeared, so Alex gave him a cheerful intro.
    UULjwfx.png

Minutes have gone by and there was one of Alex's friends, Sean W. For those who followed my University stories, I have two Seans in my game. Sean W is the one with blond hair and wore a sports uniform and Sean S is the one who wants to be a police officer.
    ghIZRXe.png

After Sean W finished painting, Alex painted a reference picture of Sean W and SimGuruNinja.
    Ab9rI7r.png

All done!
    AfyFIgP.png

After a great day, he headed back home and was greeted by Amanda, who got excited and clapped and cheered.
    09iW2Kz.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited February 2020
    @DeafSimmer I'm happy Rosalie finally left, but I'm so sad for Caitlyn. Caitlyn is the only normal child out of the three and yet her family always judged her so hard for her struggles and suggest only therapy and that she just get over it... It's no wonder she ran away. It's a miracle that her brother and sister can function like non-traumatized people. I'm surprised they don't hate their mom for enabling Xander's abuse of them for all those years and that Dylan married her despite her locking up his daughter. Rosalie is really lucky: hopefully, she'll do well in her new life, though.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I had such a busy day today. I will catch up on comments and replies tomorrow!

OMG I have so many updates in this game play!!

So who is this little chica doing her homework so diligently?
    Xs4pFT6.png
    Why its Lisette!! She had a bit of a growth spurt
    Aunt Jo made her a birthday cake fyxk5LL.png
    She glowed up! ( I gave her a major wardrobe and hairdo makeover) s2jqtE1.png
    There were a few other birthdays too :)
    Griffin helps little Marla blow out her candles 7HlBsZg.png
    whhrDbX.png
    Natalie too!
    u0SDDeJ.png
    wMRmN9w.png
    I make all my recent teens a little gawky and scrawny with acne and braces. It lets me know they are like 13 or 14 years old. I wish we had a pre-teen phase! She’s going to be gorgeous though
    After their makeovers - Marla mZPAtZE.png
    And Natalie is just beautiful! eV8OB4S.png
    And of course Lisette EV9alAG.png

Don Lothario came over for the last birthday. Don had himself snipped in CAS, so he can’t make any more mini-Dons anymore. He was an only child and his parents are dead and buried in Oasis Springs Cemetery. So little Maximus will carry on the Lothario name! Joanna thought it would be cool if he aged him up.
    She thought the little guy was absolutely precious. I’m curious as to what his personality will be. He gets really fussy if they mess with him too much. L8y9Lj2.png
    Donny boy does come over for bonding time and to help care for Maximus dw5701M.png
    I think he’s getting the hang of it:) Pv61bcx.png
    I kind of wanted Don to live as a “neighbor” with the family so he can be near his son, but he still carries a quite a torch for Joanna. He does try and flirt with her when he can but she always rejects it. I don’t want that to ruin her relationship with Vincent. He lives across the street instead. Thank Gawd I have my alternate save where they are together with 6 kids lol (all of them have such wacky personalities too lol)
    I was playing as Don when he dropped by. Maximus was learning to walk and crawl!
    osEuhzS.png
    First time I aged a baby up to toddler in another household. The bassinet disappears and the toddler just stands there after a few seconds lol.
    OMG HTBldkq.png
    That was his original outfit he aged up in! I didn’t even have to change his hairdo or clothes
    reXJeS7.png
    He’s so cute I wanna die lol!
    He has Jo’s pointed ears! dkLyMYF.png
    Also when you age a toddler up in another household, you don't get to decide their personality. Thankfully, and even more adorably, Maximus rolled for silly. So he is constantly giggling!

Wedding bells happen for Joanna and Vincent!!!
    So what perfect place is there for two true geeks/nerds to get married? Why the GeekCon!
    Besides, Vincent got to be in his true alien form without anyone noticing :)
    IpH6Y58.png
    I084hVs.png
    This horrible lady who is apparently unflirty was horrified by this flagrant show of romance. Exchanging wedding vows really? She yelled and insulted poor Jo 9x888Vh.png
    But Vincent suggested something to make up for it:)
    l83l2AZ.png

Aunt Jo takes Lisette on a weekend trip to Sulani. Lisette has been feeling a little weird. She doesn’t know how to describe it. Joanna is a hybrid herself, but she knows the symptoms. YlPW4z2.png
    Jo makes a break for the water, Lisette follows. Joanna doesn’t have fins but she can sure swim. BhVD1bi.png
    Lisette finds hers! vodU3Ng.png
    Joanna shows her how to call an azure dolphin TFdqNFe.png
    Lisette calls one of her own! H5WNfhg.png
    I8zNVS6.png
    Splash anyone? :)ePP3u5p.png
    Jo brought her ancient conch shell she found when she was a teen. They head to the public beach. She is going to teach her niece about its secrets.
    8vJMTFO.png
    She blows on it MHwPVCd.png
    Nalani shows up! (Actually Jo’s aunt by marriage) fwumbOE.png
    L1nhz62.png
    She greets the newborn mermaid. They share a funny story 7zdjdyY.png
    Nalani takes her out to share her second swim
    Q9GljPQ.png
    Funnily enough, Jo and Liz are the least mermaidy mermaids in my game. They swim for about 2 minutes then get out of the water to play on their phones lol!!
    Till next time!!!
    9NugZfk.png
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Lost track of where I even was in this thread, so I haven't read anything recent here.
    I came back just to share this amazingness. I played around in CAS with Ezio (Morgyn Ember's long-lost twin), and somehow he turned into a #mood.
    eziospree.jpg
    His wife will be proud of him (he married Cassandra Goth).
    (Why have a fully-male Morgyn Ember when you could just have two Embers in a dress, amirite?)
    I also remembered... I really love plaid. Lol This happened because Simprovise's Morgyn started playing with their look, and I was like "You know what, I want Ezio in a dress and cute things," so I made it so.
    If anyone was wondering how I've been... not great actually. I kind of went into a dissociation-haze for a month and disappeared off everything except Simprovise. I'm finally working on my story again, so most of my game-play has been related to that. Lots of getting into CAS to mess with things. Hilariously, I feel like 'lazy' and 'perfectionist' would be a good trait combo for me, because I am the laziest perfectionist known to mankind. Everything has to be perfect, but I always can't be bothered. LOL

At this point, I'm just writing out the dialogue, not anything else, and I've decided to condense it together into one (1) project instead of four, because really that was kind of overkill, so now it's all just Make Me Bad. I've cried over it repeatedly and I'm only on chapter two. c:

I have also been streaming, so I will probably be back later to toss in stream screencaps and what hap. I was streaming for the fiance but the RP friends got to watch too, so we started a new Sim and decided to go from square one, then played around with Lilith and Caleb, so there's some stuff we've done.
    Anyway. Rambling now for pretty much no good reason. Happy Simming everyone.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @GalacticGal It's almost comical, isn't it? The cost of one's life is measured in one flower.
    On the good side of things - she is all better now.
    While I was making my story, I had no time to play with mages and what-have-you
    and I'm also using some mods for them, so I've made a few mistakes.
    That's why I'm growing death flowers :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    The first screenshot of the update is this:
    02-26-20_9-39-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Social Media and Gardening
    Chloe sat at her computer and posted a social media update. Quite a few people liked the post. There were a few not so nice comments, however. Chloe shrugged and continued to check replies:
    02-26-20_9-39-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, she donated 1000 Simoleons to the 'No Sim Left Behind' Charity:
    02-26-20_9-40-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Outside, Shine played with her cowplant:
    02-26-20_9-43-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And she petted it:
    02-26-20_9-44-11%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin bonded with his bees:
    02-26-20_9-45-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And collected honey:
    02-26-20_9-46-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine watered a plant:
    02-26-20_9-48-06%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Fun in the sun!
    Later on, Shine and Roddy sat at the side of the fountain:
    02-26-20_9-51-32%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then they played in the fountain:
    02-26-20_9-51-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-26-20_9-52-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Shine gave Nancy Landgraab a call:
    02-26-20_9-54-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then got the mail:
    02-26-20_9-55-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Shine had fun playing with the water sprinkler with Roddy, Sophia and Hamish:
    02-26-20_10-00-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-26-20_11-05-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And Cherry Bright came around...feeling sad, so Chloe gave her a big comforting hug:
    02-26-20_11-08-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And said some encouraging words to her:
    02-26-20_11-09-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Chloe gave Cherry another big hug:
    02-26-20_11-11-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Cherry said goodbye and left. Meanwhile, Shine had fed her cowplant and was giving it some attention:
    02-26-20_11-17-27%25C2%25A0AM-3.png
    Intermission
    Shine's using the nail removing end of a hammer to open up the other entrance to the grotto. I think a crowbar would have made a bit more sense, but whatever:
    02-26-20_4-51-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chores, and more
    Shine fed her cowplant and gave it some attention:
    02-26-20_5-10-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin got some honey:
    02-26-20_5-14-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Shine and Roddy built a sand sculpture:
    02-26-20_5-33-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then, Shine did some archaeology:
    02-26-20_7-14-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin watered his plants:
    02-26-20_7-32-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Polly Honeydew visited, and received a big loving hug from Shine:
    02-26-20_7-45-29%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And then Carol Brinson visited and talked to Wendy and Tiffany. She also gave Tiffany a big hug:
    02-26-20_8-03-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bags packed!
    Shine had just finished packing for Selvadorada. She went downstairs and gave Benjamin a big loving hug:
    02-26-20_8-27-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she kissed him:
    02-26-20_8-29-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine said goodbye to Benjamin and then went over to Roddy. She gave him a big loving hug:
    02-26-20_8-30-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have you packed your bags, sweetie?' Shine asked:
    02-26-20_8-31-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'They're all packed, mummy!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    02-26-20_8-31-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He gave Shine a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    02-26-20_8-31-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_8-31-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then called the taxi:
    02-26-20_8-32-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And off they went to Selvadorada.
    Arrival at Hillview Hideaway and smooches from Carla
    Shine and Roddy arrived at Hillview Hideaway:
    02-26-20_8-35-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They unpacked their bags. Carla came over. 'Nice to see you, sweetiepie!' Carla said, smiling at Roddy:
    02-26-20_9-33-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello Carla!' Roddy replied. Carla smiled and made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    02-26-20_9-33-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a big smooch on his cheek:
    02-26-20_9-33-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_9-33-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gave Carla a big loving hug:
    02-26-20_9-34-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla smiled and then she changed into another outfit:
    02-26-20_9-38-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-26-20_9-42-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_9-42-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carla had covered his face in big lipstick smooches:
    02-26-20_9-45-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-26-20_9-45-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Carla gave Roddy a cuddle:
    02-26-20_10-26-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they talked to each other:
    02-26-20_10-28-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine came over and gave her firstborn a cuddle:
    02-26-20_10-30-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla said goodbye and went back to her cantina:
    02-26-20_10-30-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Working on a new book
    Shine had an idea for a new children's book. She called it 'A Kid's Guide to Emotions'. Shine started working on it:
    02-26-20_10-57-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few hours later, Shine finished the book:
    02-26-20_11-01-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_11-01-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then turned her attention to her plants:
    02-26-20_11-05-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy ate a jar of honey:
    02-26-20_11-05-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he dug at a rock:
    02-26-20_11-07-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chess and showers
    So, Shine and Roddy went to the marketplace:
    02-26-20_11-12-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy played chess with a townie:
    02-26-20_11-15-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_11-16-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Shine instantly upgraded the fireplace at Carla's Cantina:
    02-26-20_11-19-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she had a shower in the rain...away from Roddy:
    02-26-20_11-23-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_11-23-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_11-23-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, a tourist talked to Shine:
    02-26-20_11-25-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine and Roddy set off for the jungle.
    Jungle time!
    The pair arrived at the trailhead. Shine excavated a dig pile:
    02-26-20_11-30-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_11-31-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she calmed a stressed out tourist:
    02-26-20_11-33-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'And breathe!'
    02-26-20_11-33-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine went over to the first gate and tore the vines with her hands:
    02-26-20_11-38-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair advanced:
    02-26-20_11-39-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    RoddyCam:
    02-26-20_11-44-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy crossed the bridge onto the other side:
    02-26-20_11-45-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-26-20_11-46-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave him several big smooches on his face:
    02-26-20_11-54-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-26-20_11-55-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-26-20_11-59-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-27-20_12-01-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-27-20_12-02-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then excavated a dig pile:
    02-27-20_12-03-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Ripped open another floral barrier:
    02-27-20_12-06-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she tore through the barrier to the royal baths:
    02-27-20_12-12-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy and Shine went back to Hillview Hideaway.
    Bloopers
    This paparazzi got turned into a suit of armour...not quite what Benjamin had in mind when he casted Morphiate:
    02-26-20_11-16-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Electronics don't work in rain my backside! This speaker is still functioning!
    02-26-20_11-20-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oh come on, random part of a tree, Shine has her top half covered!
    02-26-20_11-23-46%25C2%25A0PM.png

Yeah, think I overdid it again.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    @GalacticGal It's almost comical, isn't it? The cost of one's life is measured in one flower.
    On the good side of things - she is all better now.
    While I was making my story, I had no time to play with mages and what-have-you
    and I'm also using some mods for them, so I've made a few mistakes.
    That's why I'm growing death flowers :)

Yay, so glad to know she's okay. As for Death Flowers, somehow my Global Superstar has three in his possession. Must be gifts from his fans? Or a veiled threat.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Erik thought it strange that he even needed makeup when his costume covered his head. What was he supposed to be besides some overgrown purple game card character? But, he made up his mind at uni he was going to branch out a bit. Singing wasn't his only talent. He also liked acting. Now, if he could just put the two together …
    When the director was ready, Erik took his mark on the stage. As if it wasn't already hot under the stage lights, the costume was making him sweat. fEzW1e8.jpg
    He listened carefully to what the Director wanted and then did as directed. He found his mark and began.
    jfeFs6T.jpg

The audition was to last all day, but they finished up by late afternoon. The Director seemed quite pleased with Erik's performance. Either that or he was merely used to Prima Donna-types who needed their Egos constantly stroked. At any rate, Erik felt good about it. And for good reason. He got a gold star.

When Erik heard back, he had passed the audition. In fact, he had done so well, that he was given a Guest Star Appearance on a TV series!
    "Erik? You're already a Global Superstar, so why have you joined the acting career? Don't you like being a Rock Star?"
    "I love singing, Tami," he said. "It's just that getting a degree in Fine Arts, leads me to realize singing isn't the only Art out there. Besides, so far it's been kinda fun. I got a guest star role on "Pirates"."
    "No way. You're lying. You?"
    "Yeah, me. Only, I'm going to have bite the guy at the end. I've thumbed through the script they sent over."
    "Bite him?"
    "On the neck. My character is sort of a," Erik swallowed hard. "A vampire."
    "Ooh, Father John isn't going to like that, you know."
    "Huh, I don't like it. It's kinda nagging at the back of my brain. We'll see how it goes. Maybe they won't invite me back."

Erik needed to practice his acting, so he got, first Aaron to help him.
    pm4Z53N.jpg
    Making sure he went through a range of emotions
    wWDT5MY.jpg
    When Aaron left, he turned to Brianna who was just getting back to her normal routine. He loved his sister. She was always so happy to help out.
    "Make me feel it," she coached.
    SFzHpZL.jpg

The Day of the shoot arrived. Erik got himself down to the studios. He knew now that makeup and costumes took a little time to sort out. He got there early enough to help keep the production on track. Far be it from him to stall things.
    Gazing at the transformation in the mirror, Erik was stunned. He sure looked different. His hair was light brown and tied into a queue, the makeup artist informed him. Pony-tails are feminine and from a more modern time frame, she assured him. This was the manly way hair was worn in the 18th century.
    MlXWtdg.jpg
    "Are we done here?" he asked.
    "Yep, you're wanted next door for costume."

For the longest time, Erik stood on the podium, waiting for the dressmaker to sort out his size. "You're a tad on the skinny side, aren't you. Hm. I may need to make a few alterations to the costume."
    GaYgeVq.jpg
    In the end she got him properly fitted and ready for his scenes. Erik felt different. Suddenly, he became the character he was to portray.
    NNNOrqa.jpg
    What a powerful feeling. He swaggered over to the Director to let her know he was ready.
    "Hey, hey, hey, look at you! Aren't you gorgeous. Well, get your bad self up on that stage, find your mark and let's do this!"

"Now, Erik, in this first scene you're fighting a raging storm. Make me feel it." Erik took his mark.
    "Storm Scene, take One." Erik fought to keep from jumping as the camera assistant, clapped the clapperboard with a loud clacking sound just over his head. He grabbed the large ships' wheel. Remembering he was fighting a storm, he began to turn the wheel making it look as if the wheel was fighting him. It was a risky move. But, he determined, it was taking the risky moves that got him to this moment.
    Lxp7bM6.jpg

The next scene he was supposed to flirt with the girl. Taking his mark, he found his stomach doing tiny flip-flops. Had he imagined the storm too well? Letting out his breath nice and slow, he did his best to center himself.
    zD1WCLw.jpg
    Then, she got into the act, seeing how he was almost turning green. She was a big help for which Erik was grateful. "Just breath, Erik, you can do this. I promise I won't bite," she said with a wink.
    Y8evLaI.jpg

"Flirt Scene, Take One" Clap. Dang, that thing Erik thought. Closing his eyes, he pretended this was Tamela.
    hJPTv5d.jpg

Well, that wasn't so bad, Erik thought to himself. "Okay, we're doing great on time, people. Keep it up. Two more scenes to go and then it's a wrap," the Director called out.
    "Erik, you've really rattled the pirate, trying to move in on his woman. He just called you the worst name possible. Come at him, sword drawn and make him pay."
    "Fight Scene, Take One"
    w4xx2YN.jpg
    And again,
    Fks9wpG.jpg
    "Keep pressing him, Erik, don't let up."
    tLbYk3K.jpg
    "And again."
    aexxADf.jpg
    "That's right. Come on, guys, mix it up."
    avAMEax.jpg
    "Act like you mean it!"
    MIsWW4a.jpg
    Erik spun around, ready to give the pirate a new belly button.
    5DkLSbY.jpg
    "And in for the kill!" the director hollered.
    jnCEePb.jpg
    "Okay. Great job. Whew, you had me going. That was real. Intense. Good job."

Now Erik understood why he had to workout in preparation for this role. He took a moment to just walk around on the deck, to catch his breath.
    "Now, Erik, in this scene, the pirate has become your sworn enemy. The only way to get him out of your way, so that you get the girl, is to bite him and turn him. Make it count. Make it real."
    "Bite Scene, Take One"
    Finding his mark again, Erik took a moment to center himself.
    kYA4eVa.jpg
    "And, ACTION"
    RSHViEW.jpg
    "After the sword fight your hungry, Erik, you see the perfect human to quell your need. Now, grab him and give him the worst hickey of all time."
    owGqff8.jpg
    xhTWop7.jpg
    6N2643J.jpg
    "Okay, you've had your fill."
    OjptNuc.jpg
    "And, that's a wrap! Thank you, gentlemen."
    Erik stood back and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.
    o8t0SaS.jpg
    "Hey, for a Rock Star, you're okay," the pirate said.
    "Thanks, you helped more than you know," Erik said, hugging the guy.
    4gizeV7.jpg
    "So just how long have you been a vampire?"
    "What? I'm not a vampire! That was a hickey, not my teeth. Yeah, you're marked up pretty good. Sorry 'bout that."
    "Hey, gives me bragging rights." He shrugged.

And that's a wrap, until next time …

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Meredith Generation 9

9EuY33p.png?1

Liam and his childhood friend are an item now.

O7srZuc.png?1

Samara becomes an elder.

aLojTyI.png?1

I gave her a bit of a makeover.

She reminds me a lot of Charlotte.

7JEdzmW.png?1

Alex gets a girlfriend. His girlfriend is also a childhood friend.

Promise Rings for all the couples...
    4k7tvJI.png?1

IILuVgE.png?1

HqQ3mqI.png?1

DETh4CA.png?1

Samara and Cameron share their last kiss.

0CIrv7l.png?1

The last woohoo.

BeXnO8y.png?1

And he's gone...

8ppiVSn.png?1

Sean the older twin's birthday...

A3Eim4b.png?3

KxKkvND.png?1

Meredith's birthday...

Scn1bdH.png?1

Next Up: Get ROM and get Meredith dating a certain someone I picked out that is a premade sim from ROM. I'm so late to this pack.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k she was abandoned by her family, Moira is jealous of her and Dominic had no backbone and did what his wife wanted Siobhan never cared about her she only cared that she was number one and since Morgan is gone, she is. So she's satisfied that Morgan lost enough, Dominic has some fight again..though it's short lived. Mmhmm it can technically be easy when dragging out the story but sometimes you have to try and make it seem impossible to fix when a problem comes about. They are little dolls aren't they ha, but I think that about most my tots, hope your hands feel better.
    @sarabeth2984 isn't he though? I figured even though mccc is taking care of the extras I had to take a look at the new babies and such, I love Catarina. It's as they said, the elders don't have feelings like everyone else they just have wants of getting the job done which separation does to a point so that's all they consider. Where there's a will there's a way? Perhaps.

Loved your update, that woman looked so impressed by him...or maybe she had a crush I don't know I'm always thinking about stuff like that.
    @AlwaysAsking he really turned it into a whole thing that's why I like to be hard on her as a character she has a stronger head on her shoulders than she thinks. Sometimes it happens and while a love for a child isn't always enough to make things feel better when they do it says a lot about the person involved. Shame on Thorne, I don't think she'd even want to be friends with Don but if she did I feel like Thorne might see something there he didn't while he was determined to lower himself to Don's level.
    @hanuel I don't know why he just comes off like that, that's kind of sad when you think about it but family doesn't always blend together as people would hope though. I really love seeing them together but I have been in a sort of mood writing fanfiction can't say much about but it does make me put more into a nontraditional couple I guess so I keep thinking of ways around it but I haven't settled on it either way, I also admire his hair ha.

Maria is cute alright it's just strange I've never had a toddler throw a tantrum because someone wanted to play with them, guess we'll see how she grows up, Morgyn loves his little man to pieces, ha I have seen it used for some of my fave guys in fiction and it just fit...I mean Valerius Ember? Sounds powerful to me ha. I hope he can meet his sister sooner rather than later but we'll see.

It's nice she is there for Calantha but it's just as nice she can appreciate what they had to move on, yep she she should get a man and enjoy that restuarant again ha. I remember that one cute.
    @ArcherDK that pic probably amused me more than it should have I could just picture him calmly presenting the flower and asking if he would see him again soon because he couldn't trust the younger generation, even one of his own ha.
    @Keidra the others are nice and everything but ooooooooh that first one <3<3<3<3 and even though we don't talk I'm still glad you're doing well now or at least better.

Mmkay don't have anything of my own to add I've been distracted that is I did play a little but I was just letting a tired housewife and a new dad cheat on their spouses in plumbella's save....yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited March 2020
    @RedDestiny92, @ChuChuExpress, @ryttu3k, @sarabeth2984 thank you so much for your lovely comments on the wedding! <3<3<3

So... I've waited for doing this update for three months. Three months! It will actually be a four-parter which I'll upload during this and next week. I've got over 500 screenshots but I'll do my best to trim them down :sweat_smile:

"Onwards! To the forbidden planet!"
    "Weee!"
    8760593af900.png

"Alright, that's enough of adventures for one night, off to bed you two!"
    79ca8ba33d4c.png

"Aww..."
    "Five more minutes Thor? Actually we usually go to bed past midnight-"
    "Do not try to fool me, you sneaky little rascals!" Thor scoffed. "Tony left me your schedule!"
    9634dabcab28.png

"But we're your friends..." Peter sighed. "And you're not our parent..."
    "Tony and Steve trusted me with you and I shall not let them down," proudly said Thor. "Off to bed! Chop chop! We can be friends in the morning!"
    "Fineee..."
    Thor smiled, ready to give himself a Perfect Parent award. He felt like he was so good at this... Then he noticed Peter wink to Morgan and realised it wan't over.
    f416264dd749.png

"Uncle Thoooor?" said Morgan.
    "Yeeeees?" Thor mimicked her voice.
    2b5e1c88d8a8.png

"Uncle Thooor, tell us about Daddy!"
    edbb8e434b5a.png

"Tempting... But no."
    "Aww... Pwetty pwease?"
    "Not even with cheese on top!" firmly said Thor. "You're too young. And stop tempting me with your sad eyes, you know how much I love telling stories!"
    0df3ae68ddc9.png

"But we behaved so well throughout the day... And you're SUCH a good storyteller..."
    8a89c65fb443.png

"What ah... what are you saying, Peter?"
    "We've just been thinking.... Me and Morgie... You've got this super cool background with Dad no one knows about. And since Dad doesn't wanna talk about it this is probably our only chance to hear everything... Did I mention you're an awesome storyteller?"
    decc96b500a6.png

"Ohhhh, Tony is going kill me for this," muttered Thor.
    65b84d72fb94.png

"Alright! Fine! Story time! Your devious plan worked - I surrender! Gather round children and listen closely for you shall be the first and last to hear about any of this from me!"
    "Yay!"
    f8eb6c6b29b1.png

"Now, who do you think is the most important person in your Dad's life? Your Papa, isn't that right?"
    "Well... Yeah?"
    "Pfft. Let him think that. He may be Tony's husband, but I am his brother! His life! His..."
    "Sounds like you're jealous of Pa."
    008ccae3357c.png

"Well... er... Sounds like you don't want to hear to story!"
    "We do, we do!"
    "Ah, you're right though. But this isn't a story about Steve. This story is about ME! And Tony, of course. A frightened boy who hid from the world and a brave little child who found the key to his heart..."
    fdb6644b47c3.png

"Geez, so self-absorbed..."
    "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"
    "Nothing, nothing. Carry on."
    a36278b3b79f.png

"Now, this story isn't a pretty one! Both me and Tony did quite a few things we're not proud of. Went through some things no one should ever go through."
    6b8f207f2beb.png

"But of course, as all good tales, it does have a happy ending..."
    09e24d3a2f3a.png
    More under the cut:
    It all began the day Momma got me yellow sandals. Wonderful things, those yellow sandals were! You children are very lucky to be able to have any sandals of any color you wish, but back in the era of black'n white TV's and phones too big to carry in your pocket, those sandals were a dream come true to me. Strong, sturdy and bright, they served me well for many years of my childhood...
    283c76d8d8bb.png

"No! No, you can't make me do this!"
    "It's just for a couple hours after school..."
    "No!"
    Well enough about me and my wonderful sense of fashion, eh?
    98c8f36369e6.png

"Look, his mother already payed for the next month. We are struggling with money and-"
    "I have money!"
    "Well we don't see any of it right now, do we?"
    6f4f65216c45.png

"Ma, you can't make me do this... He's insane! The Odmark kid is insane, everyone knows that!"
    "He's not insane, he's just... special."
    "Special!? We're calling it special now?"
    0060f3c0548b.png

"Well you too aren't entirely... you know..."
    "What? I'm what, Ma!?"
    "Antony..."
    61bac3157757.png

"I'm- I'm normal!" Tony stuttered. "I'm nothing like him! I- I- I have a girlfriend! That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but I decided you should know that!"
    533f567c7b44.png

"But he- he thinks he's this Thor guy or something... Everyone's going to laugh at me if they see me hanging out with him!"
    I chuckled to their words. I was used to people calling me crazy, insane, weird. It is only part of human nature to deny what they cannot explain. I loved humans, so I forgave them their little flaws.
    "Tony..."
    4fad7d9cece0.png

"I'm not doing this," Tony scoffed. "I'm- I'm busy. I have school. And if I get the role I'm going to leave for a few months anyway. I'm not hanging out with a crazy kid just because his mom is too afraid to leave him alone like you always left me! You can't make me!"
    12b371de3c38.png

"Okay. Fine. I can't. Perhaps you would like would like to talk about it with your father instead?"
    98a6d0d9f5d0.png

"N-no..."
    cd649db71133.png

There was always a change in Tony's face when his father was mentioned. It only lasted for a second and was almost unnoticeable to a regular person but not me. After all, I am the living incarnation of Thor. I see what humans don't.
    3a7ad23a2712.png

"Then please stop being so stubborn otherwise I'll have to call him! I can't handle all of this stress!"
    bb3f1cfb63b5.png

"Come on Ma... I've got so much stuff going on, Nick almost got me my next role-"
    a0e8ae7d2dc8.png

"Well if you continue arguing I'll have to look into you not getting that role! Decided to skip another few months while I'm struggling here with your father to keep this family together?"
    a5607f5d68f3.png

"Fine! Fine, I'll throw all of my very valuable free hours babysitting a crazy kid!" Tony yelled. "And when I grow up I'll make sure not to leave you a single penny! I hate you!"
    97b3495b5adb.png

And with those strong words he stomped his way to me.
    23a3e07a1882.png

I looked up and immediately knew who I was looking at.
    ef9769bbd6cc.png

My new best friend.
    34ff9f8e85a7.png

"Don't touch anything. Don't move, actually. I don't want you anywhere near my stuff. And don't interrupt me, I've got homework to finish and it's very important homework, not the ABC's you're used to in first grade. Got it, Theo?"
    Tony was very harsh the first time we met.
    9f68ffc8d20a.png

"Got it, Theo?"
    "I'm not Theo! I am Thor Odinson!" proudly announced Thor.
    "Whatever," Tony scoffed.
    "It's okay, you don't have to call me that," Thor smiled. "No one does. But I'd really appreciate if you would! Now that we're going to be friends and all..."
    f84a05ac17b9.png

"Let's make one thing clear - we are not going to be friends."
    "I know you think I’m too little to be your friend but when you’re forty and I’m thirty three it won’t make that big of a difference!" Thor grinned.
    4f3cb66f0ce8.png

"Oh would you just be quiet? We're not friends! We won't EVER be friends! So shut up and keep your stupid Thor stuff to yourself, okay? I'm busy!!"
    b48f02360faa.png

It saddened me to see my new best friend hurt so much but I saw that he wasn't in the mood for talking. It was understandable - Tony never had any friends and the whole idea of them seemed rather crazy to him. So I decided to remain quiet, hoping that tomorrow will go better for both of us.
    5ed43808e450.png

"When are you going to clean up your mess?"
    "When I feel like it."
    "And when will that be?.."
    "Not today."
    be44f587cbf1.png

"You're still mad at me for Theo, aren't you."
    "Yup."
    "You know, this might be a good thing... For both of you. Maybe now that you actually have someone to take care of you'll stop being such a..."
    20f4f5a07242.png

"Such a what? Failure?" Tony mumbled, clenching the corner of his blanket. "Disappointment?"
    His mother sighed.
    "I don't like this effect Nick has on you," she quietly explained. "Maybe this will keep you more grounded..."
    "Nick is the best thing that happened in my life."
    "He takes you away for months and-"
    "Like you care."
    842bf244730c.png

"Of course I care! We care! You're our son, Tony..."
    "Yeah right," Tony scoffed. He heard his mother sigh again.
    "You're very selfish you know," she said, trying to sound firm. "We only want what's best for you but you're always ungrateful! And I know we're not perfect parents and your father might've overstepped the mark a few times but still..."
    f8e7f419e146.png

"Sure," Tony said tiredly. "Of course you care... Just one question mom."
    5586bcb0bdfe.png

"Did you tell yourself that when you heard me crying in the closet?"
    They both went silent.
    c4604111e6c8.png

"You have no heart."
    "Geez, wonder who's genes did that," muttered Tony.
    06f952a6b817.png

"At least clear out the cobweb."
    "It belongs to my friend!" shouted Tony. "He's a spider and his name is Jerry! Because you know, there were tons of spiders in the closet! Tons, Ma! Tons!"
    7eecd3529a0b.png

"Dad... doesn't seem so nice."
    0f4ca73b8483.png

"Oh, he wasn't a nice person at all!" Thor sighed. "But I saw right through him and I knew that deep inside he has a kind heart! And I held onto that thought..."
    4805548032b8.png

Schools! Such colourful things they are! Loud, smelly, annoying and exciting... no matter how dull they look, they're always filled with life, adventures and some of our most important memories in life.
    0974ed778640.png

"So what do you think on the project Lucas?"
    6a511b0799b4.png

"Just ignore it man. Who even cares about grades? Especially when there's such a plumming epic party going on at my place!"
    dd03fab9754b.png

"Well I care man."
    "Why? Why, Tristan? Dude, if you miss my party you're seriously dead. Everyone's gonna be there. All of the cool people. Aren't you one of us?"
    0136a5e0d8aa.png

"Sure thing but partying won't get me anywhere in life. A good college will. And this project will get me a straight A!"
    f419c07726b3.png

"Man, Tristan, you're such a pain... None of us have a future because this is the lamest school in town so why even bother... God, just find someone to do it for you..."
    3ed94d7dee1b.png

"Tony! Hey man, what's up? Saw you in a commercial last week, you did great!"
    "Uh, h-hi... Everything's cool-"
    "Okay, great! Listen, you could help my buddy out, right?? We really need him at the party and he wants to do his stupid project intead... You could do it for him, right? You've got the same subject if I recall correctly!"
    7c6ff979c615.png

"Actually we don't but I guess I still could?.." Tony nervously smiled, hoping he wasn't blushing.
    d4337a6e3dca.png

"Thanks man! You're the best!"
    897ea35b0c91.png

"See, told you it wouldn't be a problem."
    f825f30b7c34.png

Isn't love wonderful? Tony sure thought so. He was willing to do anything for the man he loved. And than man, unfortunately, was Lucas. It was crystal clear Tony didn't excite him the slightest. But love blinds you. And there probably wasn't a person more blinded by it then Tony.
    56dc25d56d7b.png

"Thor Odinson ready to go! There's going to be a movie on channel three in a hour - wanna watch together?"
    2bca498912c9.png

"Don't jump out on me like that! I don't want anyone seeing me with you," muttered Tony.
    "Okay, I won't! So what about the movie? Please please please?"
    "Whatever..."
    "Yesss!"
    3178db144d3c.png

"Can I take your hand?"
    "Don't even think about it."
    Our friendship began... eh... rather funnily, I'd say. Every day Tony had to wait for me at school. Then we'd go to his place where he'd memorise his acting lines or do his homework while I'd patiently wait for my dear momma to pick me up.
    a6825b0e9b7f.png

Although it all seemed rather forced upon Tony, it was clear that he enjoyed spending time with me.
    "Ugh, Theo, whats taking so long..."
    515d50a9b04a.png

"Huh?.. Oh you've got to be kidding me."
    62b5d647aa8d.png

"Take that! Take that you weirdo!"
    9751f23cbb3d.png

"I probably should do something... Urrrrghhh...."
    4d2d367fe7b8.png

"Hey you! Leave. Him. Alone!"
    0537626182bd.png

"Wow! You just saved my life!"
    8fac6ef09a06.png

"Don't get used to it."
    799e40dc2077.png

He couldn't admit it even to himself and he never said much, but the farther we went, the more it was obvious that he cared for me.
    8a677932eee8.png

"So what, you act in movies? Real actual movies? You get to see places? That's so cool!"
    d0d911806c0a.png

"I never left Del Sol Valley you know. Or actually even this neighbourhood. But when I grow up I'm gonna go anywhere I want! I think I'll find an island and live on it forever, protecting it and all of its nature from any kind of harm! I think I can already hear one calling out to me-"
    44ba06aa0dc7.png

"You know I'll get my powers one day. Thor's powers, I mean. Because as you know I am his living reincarnation! I bet it'll happen when I'm super super old and I finally finish my quest... Haven't figured out what kind of quest but I'm sure there's a quest involved-"
    3192e9e2c533.png

"Theo. Be quiet. Please."
    "But don't you think it's amazing?"
    82410796d91d.png

"Sure, but it's your homework I'm trying to fix so unless you want to get another C and make your parents angry-"
    fcfa77773d19.png

"Momma doesn't care about my grades!"
    "Oh... Well, what about your dad?"
    "Haven't got a dad."
    c81b552cf49e.png

"So you mean all of those C's and you never even gotten- Oh forget it," Tony sighed.
    "You can still do my homework if you like," cheerfully suggested Thor. "The teacher loves it when you do my homework!"
    Tony scoffed but didn't say anything.
    cb6a94414e79.png

"Hey, what's that door there?"
    Tony didn't answer immediately.
    1e5fa62e06c7.png

"Supposed to be a closet," finally, he slowly replied. "Had a different purpose for me though."
    "A hiding spot!" gasped Thor.
    "Something like that, sure."
    0a1640ff3b30.png

"I love hiding spots! Can I look?"
    "Whatever."
    d1979846a4a7.png

"Oh, this is awesome! A little bit dusty though... Cool, there are spiders!"
    1691b1e52da4.png

"So you hide here when you play hide and seek or want to jump-scare someone?"
    "Something like that," Tony muttered.
    "Awesome!"
    Back then, I didn't understand the sarcasm in Tony's voice. Until the door suddenly shut behind my back.
    668826d4ea00.png

"Uh... Tony?" nervously called Thor. "The door shut and I can't open it..."
    "Yeah. I know," gloomily said Tony. "It only opens from the outside - that's the point."
    81f54774a1a0.png

"Well... Are you going to let me out?"
    "Dunno."
    "Tony, I'm scared! It's dark in here!"
    "Yup! That you are!" loudly said Tony. "Don't worry - it'll go away in a year or two! And the fear of spiders too! Just wait a year or two! Because that's not a lot, right?"
    9fce3eb1f96c.png

"I'm not scared of spiders! Tony please let me out! Please... Tony..."
    As I called out to Tony, something happened with him. He went entirely silent. As he explained later, he began hearing his own voice rather then mine.
    f50e2d9a17e0.png

"Couldn't use your Thor powers to break through, huh?"
    "I told you, I haven't got my powers yet. But thanks! Gee, I thought you'd leave me there!"
    "Yeah, don't think I won't if you try being annoying."
    "When was the last time you got stuck in there?"
    2b702de58832.png

"Uhh... I think I was nine or something."
    "That was a long time ago!"
    "Yeah. I guess I just stopped fitting in when I got older."
    "ANTONY! Come here, boy! Help me with my coat!"
    5702970249fc.png

Fathers. I never had one. Tony... I do not believe he had one either. That man couldn't possibly be his father.
    "I talked to the teacher today - she tells me you're not focused at all! What do you have to say for yourself?"
    3c621046ce87.png

"I'll do better, sir?.."
    "Oh you can't 'do better'. You have to though. Or this acting thing is going to end. You can't drop out of school for another two months if you don't get your grades up!"
    "Yes sir. Sorry sir..."
    fc171834b789.png

Tony never wanted to talk to me about his father. But every day, our connection grew a little more. It was only a matter of time till Tony began opening up.
    c6b941fcab7b.png

Time slowly crept by Christmas...
    8ac544a9917a.png

"Merry Christmas!!!"
    e6359374153e.png

"Uh... We don't celebrate."
    a31da165a524.png

"Happy Hanukkah?"
    45bb5398ea92.png

"Theo..."
    "Hmm. Okay, wait, let me think... Oh I know!"
    ac1fd9ba143d.png

"Happy New Year!"
    21261309c3ee.png

"Theo!"
    "Wait, are you Chinese? They have a different date-"
    "We. Don't. Celebrate. Anyway, what are you even doing here? It's winter break, I'm not supposed to babysit you!"
    f2ca7cf2052b.png

"Well I thought you could celebrate Christmas with me and Momma..."
    "No thanks."
    "Okay... You can always come over if you change your mind!" hopefully said Thor.
    "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," Tony muttered. "Bye."
    b550744053e2.png

"Ugh, why is he clinging onto me so much... What next - he'll be inviting me to his birthdays?"
    21c4e1ae6649.png

"It's like no matter what I tell him he just keeps coming back."
    7357490cc6fb.png

"This is so stupid..."
    adeddb2da414.png

"He's kind of... nice though. Annoying, but differently annoying then other kids..."
    10c9941e9583.png

"Mom and Father probably won't come home till midnight... as always... this place is such a mess..."
    db3bd6c07209.png

Although Tony did such a hard job at convincing himself that I wasn't an important part of his life, he was undeniably failing!
    3e35c97acc9f.png

Perhaps it was because I am such a charmer and no one on this planet can stay annoyed with me for too long! Or perhaps because Tony's mask of a cold, harsh person was finally falling apart.
    408c6ea2c066.png

Either way, he cleaned his room for the first time.
    86d57bb3eb49.png

"I'll just take a look..."
    c2c30d07e9ff.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    • Tiberius Landgraab Jr aged up to teen and gained the Dance Machine trait.
    • Robyn Knight flirted with Ekram Elderberry.
    • Fernando Veleta's dog Rocco died.
    • Belinda Gregory gave birth to son Timothy.
    • Fernando Veleta fathered a son, Bruno Veleta, to a townie he had seduced.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - That's why I ended up having triplets and quadtruplets.

[Curtis and Atlas]
    Father and son met three vampires. A man in suit standing at the back with a stern look on his face, and a tall brunette man in a fancy purple suit talking to the third man, who's very familiar to Curtis and Atlas.
    QGPlod7.png

"Never thought I would see you here."
    "I didn't want to come here, but my father insisted that I come."
    "This is your dad?"
    "Well, foster father. He and his wife helped my sister and I deal with our new lifestyle. What's brings you here?"
    "We were going to talk with Vladislaus about this rumor going on."
    TLysX1I.png

"And we were just talking about it as well.
    "I see you already made friends, son."
    "They're actually my descendants, dad. This is Curtis and his son, Atlas."
    aJ0GtHB.png

"Never ceased to surprise me that these two are related to pretty boy."
    "Stop calling me that. Sounds creepy coming from you, old bag."
    "Let's be civil now, gentlemen. We have bigger problems in hand."
    4H3pDba.png
    zxWfg5c.png
    xydeXgr.png

"What about this guy? Is he part of this meeting?"
    "No, he's only here as my bodyguard. He works with my husband."
    "I didn't know you got one."
    "If you're married to a mafia, let alone a mob boss, someone's out there to take you out. And I don't mean a date."
    "Yikes..."
    LOTJLfU.png
    WGXJvOM.png

"Before we begin, aren't we missing someone?"
    A puff of smoke appeared beside Curtis and Atlas.
    "Speak of the devil..."
    "I'm not too late, am I?"
    "No, you're not, Miss Payne."
    GXXTgeo.png
    4Wp1BUs.png

"Hey, you must be Curtis."
    "Yeah, how'd you know who I am?"
    "You're the guy who hooked up with my brother. He told me all about you."
    "You're Hunter's sister?!"
    90N1oGY.png

"You hooked up with someone?! Oh jeez, dad!" Atlas laughed. "Does mom even know about it?"
    "No, and don't bring it up to her!"
    CKdfmYp.png

"Shall we continue with the meeting?"
    eNKmZcH.png

[Matthew Ajjanagadde]
    Matthew was sitting in the living room, thinking back happened to between him and Atlas from that last incident.
    He couldn't remember exactly what happened before he blacked out.
    9zuWEik.png

His train of thoughts were interrupted when the front door opened and a sound of someone falling over. He went to see who it was and was greeted by his injured father.
    VbOPWAL.png

"Dad, are you alright? What happened?"
    "...the Chaos Order...." was all Robin uttered before he passed out. Two urns fell out of his hoodie, and Matthew saw the names on them.

Jasmine...Dawn....his mother and little sister...
    OxFGPFw.png

"Oh no...."
    0gCgR3Q.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Thank you so much to anyone who responded to me! I'm sorry I'm so messy I can't find a way to personally thank people, so I hope this will do. :sweat:

Today, my Sims simply enjoyed themselves some Humor & Hijinks festival. :blush:

XhfryGh.png
    nEcyh44.png

j1jyWhJ.png
    NiJdoNg.png
    hkqzz4r.png

HKI21KY.png
    E7uWuGI.png
    VVrctha.png
    SVEMiQp.png
    j4AAKRb.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png