Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Ella is gorgeous! At first I thought she looked a little like Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I don't know why. I just got that vibe. Also, Thomas looks A LOT like original Thorne.

@rainbowwithfangs Mia and April are the absolute cutest beans! They look like they have very eccentric styles.

• ◦ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ◦ •

e8421512c58ecb82ec2be44153465b727c02889c.png

So I've been doing a lot of grinding for my Hogwarts Founders Rags to Riches, which is essentially me building Hogwarts from nothing, without cheats. Right now I'm still in the "we don't have a fridge or toilet and everyone's filthy - oh hey let's go hunt for rocks" stage.

I showed off a picture of the founders that I took with the pose player, now this is them in the wild.

9b4ea3e7df765e64d15fa19b1a488789238b6c4a.png

We've got the boys, Godric and Salazar.

71605828dfef335a92fdbce68f98e26d25749e62.png

Helga and Rowena. I think Helga's scarf is a bit glitched, I just noticed that now. i might have to go download a different one.

I went to the Realm of Magic and got them all their magic powers. It took a LONG time to collect all of the glowing orbs (I forgot the actual term) and everyone was miserable in the end.

But magic!
    e4a4c283a6d8a397dc8903c1c592843ca34d8fa5.png

23244248e022b558e5c2e9a22ecad02c9b8de1b6.png

d39e1c46e1036fb2fcea809a73cd344dc291c748.png

d05f9d074f70059117220a9cfdd0bbe94317f35c.png

Helga is going to be the one that really likes Herbology, since she has the "loves the outdoors" trait. Of course, right now everyone is chipping in since gardening is probably going to be the best way to make money early on. Rowena doesn't like playing in the dirt, but the fact that she's willing to help Helga means a lot.
    e974f14639be9e2afaddea60e7394895221de166.png

Just look at how cute these beans are! I love my founding ladies.

fc7266c817a9056434fbb4677fa6247cf3149729.png

Meanwhile, Gryffindor and Slytherin are having a friendly little duel.
    34d4b71c816f8d3b76c3d1b796de9c3ea08dbba9.png

eb2e176a5f7ee9f2bd5f7dd535b2b51201e54787.png

Might as well let the girls in on the fun too. They look so cool.

f11461b414dcdfed9e97b8a360076956649d3a1f.png

df2d4fa1e49202175cb4d080fbc4ee1a04148d48.png

57e82ddc706c3c995b924378b1e56090c8f32a9f.png

See what I mean? Completely filthy and needs the toilet... but we're still broke.

9beb5a69d7ea60d42756a95cc9bc1160cbc3b687.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Meredith + Tomax Generation 9

piMvrr5.png?1

The Wedding
    oAG3wUj.png?1

zbLXDwV.png?1

GiFwfcK.png?1

YX5QrzX.png?2

YRe6XAi.png?1

Alex started a fire while grilling in the rain...

cN1qyf4.png?1

MpZrJCg.png?1

Liam has his young adult birthday.

Nun6FAN.png?1

He's gay and has a boyfriend named Clive. Liam gave Clive a promise ring when they were both teens. A wedding is in the near future for Liam. <3

Alex will get married too to his high school sweetheart when they both become adults.

Sean and Sandy are out there in the world with MCCC controlling them. I should visit them... for all I know Sandy could be pregnant. Or maybe not they've only been on their own a couple of days.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Vladislaus has finally decided to leave his old (un)life behind and persue his dream of becoming a clown comedian, so he has moved into a rundown appartment in the city and is now a proud drama student at britechester. Here he is in his room:
    2-26-2020_8-12-31_pm-v0jfd.png
    Today the first term is finally over and he finished with an "A" GPA, to celebrate he threw his very first kegparty :smiley:
    2-26-2020_8-13-22_pm-hhj8x.png
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Oh my, my Sim with an atrocious reputation got NPC phone'd for a blind date. It with Judith Ward! :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Koteyka oh sure thing, they are such a precious family after all ha, loved looking into the past.
    @AlwaysAsking I love his joy at getting a strike especially while he was looking so good hehe, I don't know why it made me giggle so much 'I called the owners to come join them while they played in their basement' lol Yes I know that's not the exact line but isn't it funny to think of ha. I imagine he's very angry as i have no reason to play them....ooooh he's self aware lol. Yeah I'm not sure how she's doing either I never see her. hmmmmm

Now to the next post oh alsoThis is going to be a post with a Don and Bob update, unless I have to double post then it's right after

Technically it was planned but the babies are....surprises, I do that too, especially when I have multiple saves and try to reason why I'm doing makeovers at all yet. Yeah he has it rough I started to set them up but I really want to do a little baby raising first so I pulled from the story a bit to prepare. They are unfeeling balls of energy, he's really not well at all how they get Valerius to his mother....I'm not sure yet. More on Darrel's little accident later I have to make a note of that so I don't forget too. Mana never forgets, the squeaky toy was all disrespectful and stuff yo....heheh. Wolfie to the rescue, ha yeah that's what I fixed for Kimber figured she could have his eyes, he had to take a little more after Tonya perhaps a little sad a further reminder of Tonya. Morgyn found out Tonya was pregnant but she's still in the dark about him, yep. It doesn't work that way he didn't know they were enternally mated until after their time together so he only thought he was being desperate and taking advantage of Tonya which disturbed him cause she is so important to him.

Mary Alice will be fine, pfft Thorne and his reasons can take a flying leap....heheheheh team Don I be, I mean it's like a rule lol.
    @Becka28 I'll get back to them again soon too I like to play with them, they are the perfect fit for Max at least I think so, I like to play around with wedding outfits sometimes. Mana is very determined when it comes to rude squeaky toys mmhmm. Never sure what think about that particular challenge sometimes I feel bad for the sims, I vaguely remember a simmer playing in sims 2 that used I guess you could say famous cc to make more interesting characters makes you want to take care of them but looks fun though.
    @Keidra It's always those well timed poses that are the hardest isn't it, ah Morgyn can't even steal the jacket? Ha.
    @Ellupelluellu they certainly make a cute pair hopefully he doesn't break her heart hmm? The Bailey Brothers...sounds like a sitcom with a bad ending or something lol not that that's a bad thing it's just amusing. I wonder what else is in store for them, some interesting pairings going on there too.

okay it's been a minute...let me double check part 9 all the way back on page 597

Yep yep...
    TMQEBIG.png
    Bob wasn't even sure why he was still there, sure his kids loved it, even Iggy who was well aware of what the story was it was comfortable and he really didn't have to worry about them. Though it wasn't about the money it wasn't like they were poor they would be fine, part of him was afraid of being alone with his kids like he really need another stable adult around at least that's what he told himself he was more afraid of leaving Don who still very much took his breath away when he walked in...and no he didn't care it was cliché it was the truth. Besides Hanson's controlling ways which led to a few new clothes were much easier to deal with than he first thought.

Don loved the look.
    "Just us again?"
    Not that he was complaining.

"Yeah...Iggy left for school and your dad ran off to work."
    Not that he was complaining either.

A chat with The Don
    H8zTaMF.png
    As for Don he was thrilled they stayed, Bob shared his room so he was never far as Don preferred while he typically thought he handled the worse of his father well enough leaning on Bob a little eased more of his nerves than he expected. Hanson was truly satisfied having "his" grandchildren in the house.

"Don I'm worried..."

"Don't be, it's fine he's not going to grill you or anything."

"But what if we slip up?" what if the worse he can do is split us up after, he thought bitterly.

"We wont dad is cool let me deal with it."

Bob wasn't so sure they finished quickly enough so he could check on the twins.
    vhQjMLx.png
    "You're still doing it." Don teased in something of a sing-songy manner.

"I can't help it...they love it here."

"And here they will stay."
    odHYsUI.png
    Bob sighed as Don smirked at him.

"Trust me babe, everything is fine."

"....If you say so." he did trust Don, probably more than he should have but it felt nice to trust someone other than Eliza she wasn't always there after all though that wasn't a bad thing considering her massive family it was just a bit of fact.
    RDGXScl.png
    I'm gonna catch it...I'm gonna catch it.

She watched wondering if he might actually do it this time.

He didn't..but she was amused watching him try again.
    gMzNsNq.png
    She also noticed Bob wasn't feeling a 100%, that's a good doggo.

The mini adventure of...Papa Don....
    OaJwhyi.png
    It was the first time he got to work since they arrived what with paternity leave, he was sure it was alright Don did promise to watch the twins while he was at work he hoped it wouldn't be an issue...he was running late as it was.
    MUHboCt.png
    Don really didn't mind watching them he was at home, no problem, what he did mind was that Bob could have at least given him a kiss before he left.

"Well time to try not to fail at being a parent ready to see something amazing girl?"

She snorted.

"....Wow thanks for the support."

She snorted again.
    RYKoRmc.png
    First there was a rather energetic little boy saying that Bob must have fed them before he left they got moody when meals were missed.

"Hey tiger, want to play?" he asked affectionately, duh Don.

"Up up! I wanna be a plane!!!"
    PtmyF4m.png
    UmP8Tev.png
    Iggy came home in a rather foul mood...ah mood swings...
    SJqkGen.png
    The way Don got the twins riled up and ready for bed was an art, with one down he could turn to Lynn who finally came out of her room as her tablet became boring. Hanson insisted on their mini lessons and Bob didn't see anything wrong with that it was helping.

"There's my little princess, finally done with screen time?"

"Play dolls with me!"

"Magic word?"

"Now!"

He chuckled...okay it would do for now..
    xqfagEW.png
    I love her look though...

Hugs are nice and all...but are we going to play or am I going to throw a tantrum...the likes of which you have never seen??
    JOqecco.png
    Reading her well he took the easy way, you can just barely see that tender look, Don is somewhat forgetting they aren't really his but it doesn't really matter now does it?
    1CkUM4y.png
    With Lynn now in need of a nap he checks on Iggy who is muttering about his project and he sighs, he can just picture his mood, he used to have them all the time when he wasn't doing homework and sitting in detention for it.
    "Hey Iggy, need some help?" he asked.

"No.....I guess."

He chuckled not even bothering with the "which is it?" road.
    Kyr2Pyz.png
    "Rough day?" he asked gently considering how mild mannered he normally was.

"No..............."

Don could wait, they went in silence for a bit until Iggy let out a sigh.

"Why are girls impossible?" there it was.

"Well that depends, are they impossible because you're curious or impossible because you feel like you always say the wrong thing and want to fix it?"

He gave him a look as Don smirked.

"It's exactly how I asked Iggy, it's easy to put them down while you think you could want a guy but when you're just confused because of a new crush well it's not that, usually."

"...The second one." he would love to see the guy that made him feel that way cause he knew he wanted a girlfriend, Bob raised him to be rather confident there probably without realizing it.

"Then it's just how it goes until puberty stops getting in the way, don't beat yourself up for it."

"That doesn't help one bit."

"I know, I'm saying I still understand."

Well that was something.
    UIv9rZx.png
    While they were chatting Lynn had a nightmare and went to wake up grandpa...."grandpa"

"Oh is my little angel having trouble napping?" he cooed, he really adored them.
    QQe0PjX.png
    "It really does help to just sit and listen, wait for a queue you can't do it all by yourself."

"But.."

"No buts...that's creepy and keep it in mind."

Iggy rolled his eyes even if he did get it, Don meant it takes two.

"So what's her name?"

"......Justice" (remember her?)

"And what happened with Justice?"

"She just...I don't get her, she flirts all the time, always wants to be close and she could see me from across the cafeteria and scream and squeal till I answer her but if I flirt back she's put off."

Don tried not to smile, such awkward times, reminded him of him..before he was The Don.
    pW1ZJi9.png
    "I know it sucks, but it's supposed to be like that you have your youth to figure things out."

"That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, can I just be alone now?"

Don sighed.

"I do understand no matter what you think."

"Yeah cause you had it all and that's the same as me."

"Couldn't be further from the truth kid."

"Whatever..."
    V4LPxUN.png
    "Just try and talk to her and back off to let her take charge if that's what she wants then it's not as confusing as you think, if she's just playing games you'll know to let go."

Iggy nodded but was still very much waiting to be alone.
    Bw2TsFu.png

"Come now back to bed."

"Don't wanna."

"Now now, remember your lessons."

"Bed is bad granpa."

He laughed, well it was a start.
    gpLwuh7.png
    After texting her and laying down for a bit Iggy is startled to get a message back, Justice is something of an airhead, her words and she doesn't want him to be mad at her she's just kind of going with the flow. Though the flow currently says they should go out some time...Iggy is cool with that.

Feeling better he feels a little bad at the same time cause he knows Don was trying to help and Iggy is still a good teen just moody.
    8BeyPBP.png
    "Hey Don...."

"Just a minute...your dad will kill me if he has to teach me how to make grilled cheese again."

Iggy gave him a look waiting for what looked like intense surgery to be finished.
    5qzWnAV.png
    "So what's up?" Don asked.
    qt237aS.png
    He was a little surprised Iggy just came to give him a hug.

"Thanks."

"Any time."
    96fF3VY.png
    "I'm gonna go walk the dog now, come on girl."

"Okay...." Don was just feeling glad he wasn't as much of a failure as he thought today was a good day he couldn't wait to tell Bob all about it.

I rotated briefly cause...why not, I was thinking about another birthday but as Yozari and his sister are the youngest above Maximus and Dayana I thought they could stay kids a little longer, so I didn't really do much except make sure everyone was fed and homework was done.

A brief interlude
    neo4XAH.png
    I bet.....he's still their prettiest child he borrowed his sisters room while she was in the pool.
    H3frQy4.png
    <3
    sMgo5AL.png
    I'll always love them together me thinks.

Okay now onward....

He's baaaack...like seriously
    XA8hAw6.png

Jade came upstairs hearing Paolo bang on the keyboard, she grew tired of the noise and sighed even though he didn't respond.

"What's your problem?" she asked.

"Bob didn't text me back." she was a little stunned he tried to contact him, Bob hadn't had a chance to mention it to Don and he didn't think he would Paolo abandoned them he wasn't going that route.

"So...? He should shouldn't he?"

He stood.

"I want him back, he should be dying to give me another chance." she took it back...she was stunned to hear him say that.
    Vb4bM0C.png
    "Could it be.....Mr. heartless learned his lesson...oooooh."

"Don't patronize me I'm serious...I miss him."

"Woe is me."

"Jade!"

She laughed.
    i7t7SQf.png
    "Paolo what do you expect? You did him so dirty, he should be ignoring you or throwing things at you whichever."

"I...changed."

"Saying it is one thing, try doing it otherwise I can't help you."
    8wSInZ9.png
    "Silly spoiled brat."

"I heard that." he snapped.

"You were meant to."
    UupjsFC.png
    "What's he having a fit about?" Eva asked, she had been burning up outside so I let her come in...lol.

"He said he wants to get with Bob again."

"Pathetic."

"Right?"

"Want to take a bet on how he fails?"

"Maybe....coffee?"

"Not with this, are you going to eat anything?"

"And ruin my figure? You must be joking."

"It's a salad Jade."
    RBigskc.png
    "That's what I had for breakfast we are so on the same wave length."

Eva sighed how she could have a bestie so aware and so....much a bobble head at the same time she would never know

Wellllllllll there you go stay tuned, I missed these guys.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I love your family's doggos!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    Getting supplies and talking to tourists:
    02-27-20_8-18-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Into the jungle and into a temple
    Shine and Roddy went into the jungle once again, and Shine got shredding:
    02-27-20_10-10-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She broke through:
    02-27-20_10-11-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy then entered the temple, and Shine studied a mechanism:
    02-27-20_10-15-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then another:
    02-27-20_10-17-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This was the right mechanism:
    02-27-20_10-17-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then went to the next level and Shine got to work once again:
    02-27-20_10-23-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Deirdre Trinh was also in the temple...for some reason:
    02-27-20_10-27-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She gave Roddy a big smooch on his cheek:
    02-27-20_10-28-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-27-20_10-29-41%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Deirdre then gave Roddy a big hug:
    02-27-20_10-31-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Deirdre went back out of the temple. Shine activated the right mechanism:
    02-27-20_10-32-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-27-20_10-32-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy went through the temple, with Shine disarming the gates:
    02-27-20_10-34-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-27-20_10-36-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Until the pair successfully entered the treasure room:
    02-27-20_10-37-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-27-20_10-37-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine did some excavating:
    02-27-20_10-39-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-27-20_11-03-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then the pair went back to Hillview Hideaway:
    02-27-20_11-07-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Forum Mediation
    Shine sat at the computer and started to mediate the forums:
    02-28-20_12-51-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, she typed up a new book, called 'Lurleen, the Love Guru of Gigantica'. The book was about an elderly lady called Lurleen, who lived in the far reaches of Gigantica, a magical land full of giants. Lurleen would help the giants whom she lived among with their love related issues.
    02-28-20_1-11-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Roddy chatted to Jessica Lacey, his sweetheart, on the phone:
    02-28-20_1-14-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine finished typing up the new book:
    02-28-20_1-27-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_1-27-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine worked at identifying artifacts:
    02-28-20_1-55-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_2-07-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy could see that his mummy was working hard, so he went over to marketplace. He ordered some Yerba Mate from Carla Robles:
    02-28-20_2-11-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Lyla Greene gave him a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_2-11-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then made his way back to the rental, and gave Shine the drink:
    02-28-20_2-18-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_2-18-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That was just what was needed. She finished the drink and put the mug in the dishwasher:
    02-28-20_2-24-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then watered her plants:
    02-28-20_2-26-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back into the jungle!
    Shine and Roddy went back into the jungle. They excavated quite a few dig piles:
    02-28-20_3-22-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair went over to the Royal Baths. Carla was there, so Roddy talked to her:
    02-28-20_3-42-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-28-20_3-43-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_3-45-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carla had covered his face in big lipstick smooches:
    02-28-20_3-53-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used a makeup removal wipe:
    02-28-20_3-53-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the pair said goodbye and continued to go through the jungle, with Shine finding treasure:
    02-28-20_4-25-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_4-40-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_6-06-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_6-06-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy mined at a rock:
    02-28-20_6-06-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then the pair went back to Hillview Hideaway, where Carla was waiting. She gave Roddy a big loving smooch on his cheek:
    02-28-20_6-13-56%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    02-28-20_6-13-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_6-17-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_6-17-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then said goodbye and went back to her cantina. Roddy and Shine went inside and rested:
    02-28-20_6-20-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers
    Shake that patootey, Oscar!
    02-27-20_8-05-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    ...forgot to set view distance to high again...
    02-27-20_9-45-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    PSA: Sims with the Naturalist reward trait are not immune to the temple fire traps:
    02-27-20_10-19-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-27-20_10-21-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sorry, Shine, but I had to test it out:
    02-27-20_10-22-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Look over there!'
    02-27-20_10-44-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'BOO!'
    02-27-20_10-44-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a shocking handshake just for good measure!
    02-27-20_10-45-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you for the comments and following me on the gallery, that was really nice and unexpected. :)

I really wish there were an option of sailor suits for baby/toddler/children.

I didn't played Dora much in the last days, because I have a small cold, but she is still appears in my game. She has found a good friend named Maria. Maria is my character with whom I try out things in the game. She an lawyer in a big (for on person) appartment, who want to be famous.

Here they are at the day when they met for the first time.
    QMKkGjr.png

She march around a lot.
    eKuNlbT.png

She very tired and uncomfortable after the work. Nobody said it was easy. But it pays off, she is now a Private Fourth Class.
    27g6j0Q.png

Maria invited her to christmas. Both didn't want to celebrate alone at home, but together it was fun. Even Father Winter (Frost?) came over. That was a suprise, because the appartment from Maria has central heating and no fireplace.

9pjgNLJ.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    nearly there with the comments... Pgs 613,614,615, 616,617 AND 618!!! all caught up

@AntoniaBaybee I am glad transferring computers went well. I am glad you are enjoying your cc free game. I think I am just too addicted to MCC to play without it (mainly story progression and the dresser functions). But its good to know it can be freeing.

@AlwaysAsking I saw your comment about your daughter calling a stormtrooper - a jedi knight. Oh my! I know so many men who would have apoplexy about that - although I just think its hysterical.

I just got to your Thorne and Mary-Alice update on pg 615. I know what a personal post this was for you so I do feel uncomfortable commenting too much about it. I will just say that this was a very different situation from the wardrobe situation - the lines were clearer there. Your blog post made me cry because your writing and paired pictures are so true and honest. It brought up many feelings plus stories that I have heard over the years from many different people. I am glad Mary-Alice found some form of happiness and I am wondering what she would have to say about Thorne's plan - 1. because of her own feelings towards Don and 2. because of what she lived through. Thorne took something on that wasn't his own - revenge if it belonged to anyone is for Mary Alice and I think her feelings towards Don might be more ambivalent than Thorne's.

That face of Don's at the fire was something else again LOL And Swole Don and them bowling was funny. Bowling works well in private but the idle chat from NPCs ruins it at present at public venues - they just don't bowl unless you are hypervigilant about cancelling all chat interactions. I love the hairs and some of the clothes in that pack.

@ChuChuExpress loved your new thread featuring Shine. I love her in the pirate costume on pg 613, pls I think Jess may have to invest in cowplants, next time I am back in my save - lucky she is level 10 gardening already. Plus it took me forever to work out what the Ï regret nothing" blooper was LOL! My asylum sim Sylvia has nearly all the cowplant essences but she needs confident and inspired (the asylum isn't the most positive place to live) so she has had to sacrifice herself to get them. SO I have seen this sight up close. I am hoping to run a bakery / store and sell the essences as she has many, many of them - and sims buy the weirdest stuff.
    P.614 Love your simself and their name - took me a moment but I remembered a previous comment and worked out how you got that name.

@Ellupelluellu Gotta love Wolfgang - he goes from being a super sweet Daddy to fighting with Darling LOL Tessa's life will never be boring with him around.

@AngeliqueAdelaide The game has a dark and bitter sense of humour about dine out. If you cheat on your partner - they will ALWAYS be there (I haven't had two people simultaneously cheating though). Lilith and Jacques seems like it could work but not if he hates her being a vampire. Diego and Lilith is certainly an excellent match. I hope they get together. All my townies are glitched if they are hosts they dont wear pants (even in restaurants I built and selected the uniforms) but it seems to leave premades alone. What is it with Morgyn? No matter what people do to them - they are darned attractive. I love your Morgyn just as much as all the others <3

@sarabeth2984 The summer camp certainly looked interesting and herding cats is EXACTLY what it is like once you get more than 2 sims. Johnny the green alien is so sweet , I can see why Ophelia succumbed to hormones. I would go on a camp if it was run by Susan.

@Koteyka the wedding was so beautiful visually and the writing. I have never heard that Proust quote before but Ioved it (Gardening is a passion of mine so it made my soul happy). I like Morgan's role in the wedding, the poses, the speeches (you may have derived them but you still had to mesh them together into something that made sense and I think the writing was wonderful and romantic) - just all of it. I adored the imagery of rocks and metal being formed and forged and built into something strong and lasting like the rings because it makes us think of Tony and Steve's relationship and how it has been tried and tested and subsequently made stronger and lasting over time. I enjoyed seeing them so happy and loving. Plus another gorgeous toddler. I think I can say that you do love weddings because that fulfilled all my wedding fantasies. (In real life I am not married and haven't wanted to be but that doesn't stop me from enjoying how beautiful and meaningful a ceremony it can be - it is something I spend hours on for my own sims.) I rate this episode a million hearts and rose peals :)

I wondered what your update on pg 616 was about because you sounded so excited about it and it was a Thor flashback. First up I love the relationship between Peter and Thor. I adore how cheerful and optimistic Thor is (is it delusion or is he correct about who he is?) Two lines were so strong - the one about Tony never really having a father and also about Tony's mask of being a harsh, cold person.I love how everything echos back to what we have read - Tony wore that mask trying to convince Peter and steve to leave - plus we know he isn't harsh cold or unloving. Have we seen the rabbit on Tony's bed before? It really frustrates me that i can't flick back easily through the chapters and check things. Also I can see echos of Jesse (from Terebithia) in Tony's bedroom eg. the running shoes hanging up. Poor Tony, not having christmas and also saying he heard his own voice when he heard Thor crying out in the cupboard. This coming straight after the wedding shows how far Tony has travelled and grown. I used to believe in guardian angels when I was a little kid and they looked pretty stereotypical strong kind guys - now I want a little cheerful gap toothed yellow sandaled kid as my guardian angel.

@Beardedgeek I love your sims face when she sees the possessed person in STrangerville!

@Keidra just adore Ezio and their look. Plus its always good to meet another member of the lazy perfectionist club. It is a terrible way to be - i want to be perfect and get anxious and then see the work it would require and get sad. I have to make peace with accepting things as they can be not as I want them to be but I don't always win.

@March306 beautiful, beautiful wedding - love how you used the statues near the arch.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @Becka28, page 618.
    Thank you! I've frozen Shine's physique. She's a 95 according to MCCC CAS. As for the cowplant, I was trying to find out where the cake tongue was hidden. Maluc Tsoc's surname was originally going to be my actual surname, but in reverse. I thought against it.

Smooches from Jessica Honeydew
    Roddy mined a rock outside the rental:
    02-28-20_8-32-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then went to marketplace, and got some supplies. Jessica Honeydew was also there. When she saw her grandson, she ran over and gave him several big smooches on his face:
    02-28-20_8-40-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_8-41-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Jessica Honeydew had covered his face in big red lipstick smooches:
    02-28-20_8-43-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-28-20_8-43-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jessica gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_8-46-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_8-46-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine went over to the marketplace. Jessica Honeydew gave her daughter a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_8-49-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then caught up:
    02-28-20_8-49-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine said goodbye:
    02-28-20_8-50-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And the pair went back to Hillview Hideaway:
    02-28-20_8-54-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time!
    Shine went into the makeup room and reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick, whilst Roddy watched:
    02-28-20_9-13-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then checked herself in the mirror:
    02-28-20_9-15-01%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine and Roddy then went into the affection station. Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_9-16-38%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    02-28-20_9-17-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    02-28-20_9-17-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-28-20_9-19-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_9-19-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-28-20_9-23-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_9-24-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    02-28-20_9-27-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several more big smooches on his face:
    02-28-20_9-30-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_9-30-19%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled again. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-28-20_9-31-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used another makeup removal wipe:
    02-28-20_9-31-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine couldn't resist giving Roddy one final big loving smooch on his cheek:
    02-28-20_9-44-47%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    02-28-20_9-44-30%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_9-51-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    02-28-20_9-59-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a sleep!
    Roddy felt tired, so he got changed and fell fast asleep on his side of the bed. Shine tucked him in:
    02-28-20_10-06-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave him several big smooches on his face:
    02-28-20_10-11-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_10-12-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie' Shine whispered:
    02-28-20_10-12-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. Roddy had entered the dream world and was having a lot of fun:
    02-28-20_10-13-26%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine got changed into her favourite sleepwear outfit and climbed into her side of the bed, falling fast asleep:
    02-28-20_10-15-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Carla
    First to wake up was Roddy:
    02-28-20_10-20-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then it was Shine:
    02-28-20_10-21-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy and Shine went to Carla's Cantina:
    02-28-20_10-29-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla came over:
    02-28-20_10-41-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-28-20_10-41-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_10-41-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla then applied bright pink lipstick and gave Roddy several more big smooches on his face:
    02-28-20_10-42-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_10-42-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carla had covered his face in big, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-28-20_10-44-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_10-44-42%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Carla smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_10-46-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_10-46-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then talked to Carla for a while:
    02-28-20_10-47-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Roddy and Shine went back to the jungle one more time. Shine excavated a few dig piles:
    02-28-20_11-04-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Roddy mined at a rock:
    02-28-20_11-06-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair went back to Hillview Hideaway and packed their bags. Once that was done, Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-28-20_11-10-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ready to go home, sweetie?' Shine asked:
    02-28-20_11-10-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm ready to go home, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    02-28-20_11-10-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving smooch on his cheek:
    02-28-20_11-12-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_11-13-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy then set off home.
    Back Home!
    Shine and Roddy arrived safely back at Dianthus Hall:
    02-29-20_9-31-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went into the basement under the media studio. Benjamin came over and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-29-20_9-34-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'How was Selvadorada?' Benjamin asked:
    02-29-20_9-34-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'It was great!' Roddy replied:
    02-29-20_9-35-08%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    'Glad you had fun, my boy!' Benjamin said, tickling his son's ear:
    02-29-20_9-35-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Welcome home smoochfest!
    Tiffany came over and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-29-20_9-37-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she gave him several big smooches on his face:
    02-29-20_9-42-32%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-43-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Tiffany had covered his face in big, red lipstick smooches:
    02-29-20_9-44-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-44-46%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Wendy and Chloe came over and each gave their nephew a big loving hug:
    02-29-20_9-48-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-50-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then they gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-29-20_9-50-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-51-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-53-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-54-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled again. Chloe and Wendy had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-29-20_9-55-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy used a makeup removal wipe:
    02-29-20_9-55-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hugs from siblings!
    Sophia went into the basement and glomped Roddy, giving him several smooches on his cheek:
    02-29-20_9-57-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-58-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-29-20_9-58-09%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy smiled and changed into one of his feminine hot weather outfits. Hamish came over. Roddy gave his little brother a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    02-29-20_10-01-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hamish then brought Roddy up to speed:
    02-29-20_10-01-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Kissing time for Benjamin and chores
    Shine came over to where Benjamin was, and kissed him:
    02-29-20_10-04-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then she gave Benjamin a big smooch on his cheek:
    02-29-20_10-05-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine loved Benjamin because he was so caring and understanding. Benjamin loved Shine for her kindness, cheerfulness and her childish nature. He also loved Shine because she was big and beautiful. Most of all, Benjamin loved Shine's kisses that were filled with love:
    02-29-20_10-05-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards Shine fed and gave some attention to her cowplant:
    02-29-20_10-08-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin bonded with his bees:
    02-29-20_10-13-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And got some honey from them:
    02-29-20_10-14-17%25C2%25A0AM-3.png
    Bloopers
    Ok, It's been a long time since I saw this happen:
    02-28-20_8-44-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-28-20_8-44-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, that's a first! I've managed to capture the exact moment the cowplant eats the food!
    02-29-20_10-07-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Be Kind, a song by Chloe Furystrykar. Lyrics by myself
    02-29-20_10-17-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Be kind to those less fortunate,
    Be kind to those with nothing left,
    Be kind, to the whole world around you.

Be kind to those who are alone,
    Be kind to those without a home,
    Be kind, to the whole world around you.

No matter the creed or colour,
    Doesn't matter whether you're thin or fat,
    There are those, that will still love you.

In a world that is full of grief,
    In a world that is full of strife,
    Remember, that love is all around.

Treat each other with respect,
    Doesn't matter if they're blind or deaf,
    Remember, that love is all around.

No matter if you're severely ill,
    Doesn't matter whether you're old or young,
    There are those, that will still love you.

I'll end, by saying above all else, be kind.

What have I done....That's at least 3 updates in one....
    *facedesk*

Well, I kinda don't like to double post, so I just punished myself there.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I merged my posts.

Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    No screenshots for this, but...
    What happened was my sim's daughter (Victoria) is now a young adult
    and so we went to celebrate in a night-club. During dancing some guy
    got really...hostile toward Victoria and so the fight started.
    A few hours later this guy got a visit from two very angry vampires
    and a grim reaper shortly after. That is all.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    @ArcherDK, page 618.
    So, who died, the guy that started the fight, or the two vampires?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Tragedy
    49456203487_2c075c4fc9_c.jpg
    Marcus had just gone to work & Johanna & Kadison to school. I was going to work from home. Had to bring the triplets to Sulani for my assignment today. They explored the beach while I did my work.
    49456203427_c92f632f51_c.jpg
    This cave is very interesting. Have to come back to explore more later.
    49456203372_78d22c7e59_c.jpg
    Found a frog in the waterfall today.
    49455974351_5c5a66a8df_c.jpg
    Mum (Bella Vera Huntington) came to meet her grandchildren Lexy, Magnus & Natalia for the first time.
    49455500148_e6374387c5_c.jpg
    First she played cards with Magnus
    49456203227_4a6847097b_c.jpg
    Then she played cards with Natalia.
    49456002701_2b81f7438f_c.jpg
    Johanna & Kimberly donated their drawings to charity. Proud of my girls.
    49456002656_63dcb62d17_c.jpg
    With 5 children in the house, there is little time for romance in our lives. We got a babysitter and went to the bar for some fun.
    49456231802_dc035e57b3_c.jpg
    We kissed & had some good woohoo.
    49455529233_01a8b976d8_c.jpg
    When grimy showed up, I understood someone were dying.
    I was shocked when I understood my husband was the one dying.
    49456231747_2a43dca5dc_c.jpg
    My husband died while we woohood and my dad died while he & mum woohood.
    It is just so incredible tragic.
    49455529133_ae4ff10c01_c.jpg
    These 3 still need a lot of help. Wish Marcus was here to help me raise them.
    49456231527_3ae9e83d36_c.jpg
    Will I earn enough money as a conservationist to provide for my family?
    49455529098_36ae8867aa_c.jpg
    Or will we have to move to another house?
    49456231507_90b4321467_c.jpg
    I feel devastated right now. Played chess with grandma Lina Vera Allocco. It didn’t go so well for me. Had more than enough to think about.
    49456002226_54cbf6ed2e_c.jpg
    Cousin Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher came to comfort me. She also lost her dad Adam Vera Le Chien recently.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    @ArcherDK, page 618.
    So, who died, the guy that started the fight, or the two vampires?

The guy. My vampires are difficult to kill.

GaBDvM2.jpg
  • Options
    @ArcherDK.
    Let me guess, 'Influence Emotions' happened?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @ArcherDK.
    Let me guess, 'Influence Emotions' happened?

No, I've meticulously starved the guy to death. Took some time.
    Emotional death was too good for him for messing with my girl.

GaBDvM2.jpg
  • Options
    Simmelina1 wrote: »
    My husband died while we woohood and my dad died while he & mum woohood.
    It is just so incredible tragic.

@Simmelina1 At least they died... very happy. ;)

That's the father of the triplets, correct? That's so tragic that they won't grow up knowing their dad.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Britt worked out in Windenburg when Darrel Charms froze to death. Never experienced this in my game before. Britt pleaded and grim let him live.

@MelsieYT Yes, Marcus Flex is the father of the triplets and Johanna & Kadison.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    I am not much of a realistic player, so I don´t particularly care whether or not my male sims have babies with female sims or with each other. It is the forced aspect of alien pregnancies that I can´t get behind - should any of my male sims ever fall in love with a nice alien (extremely unlikely, since I have pretty much nerfed them, but theoretically), I wouldn´t be against them starting a family together, as long as there is NO abduction involved.
    The "set family relationships" cheat appears to have been broken for a while now. Before MCCC, I too tried to fix the relationships manually, with no luck, and I have read of others having the same problem.
    The young man in light blue fancy coat should be at the gallery with other Maxis-created sims from trailers and stuff. Type "Maxis" as a creator´s id, he is a part of the household that came with the gender patch, so you need to scroll a little untill you get to him. I believe his name is Phoenix Money or something (not gonna lie, it sounds a little silly, but it suits him.)
    Poor Lilith was having terrible time. One would expect a vampire to order just a drink - especially a vampire who can´t even eat human food, her brother has an habit of eating whatever he can get his hands on (Lilith gave him a key a week ago and during that time, I have already caught Caleb eating chips and applesauce. He cooks too, and then leaves the food to rot because he forgets about it. Food-obsessed vampires are funny like this.)
    I am still digesting the story about Don and Mary-Alice. Don made many wrong choices, but I can´t help but still see Thorne as a bigger villian. It was not his vengeance to take but Mary-Alice´s, if, and only if, she would decide to take it. By taking it up to himself to take vengeance on Don on her name, Thorne took her agency away from her, making him not too different from her father or even Don. Besides, it stopped being just about Don the moment Thorne decided to involve an innocent - his and Don´s unborn child. That´s not something I can see a person as kind and caring as Mary-Alice being okay with. Thorne may very well find himself unpleasantly surprised if he expects her to be grateful for what he has done on her name (as much of it as it ever was on her name, not to feed Thorne´s own enjoyment in hurting people. Thorne is not a nice person.)
    On unrelated note, young! Don looks dreamy. Almost dreamy enough to regret deleting him. All I have is his grandson Emmanuel from my 100babychallenge, that I saved into the gallery and put into this save because he is gorgeous and there are too few teenage male premades around. Looks aside, I also love Emmanuel because he is the most occult sim to be ever born in my game, having a human, a vampire, a mermaid and a spellcaster as grandparents.
    That´s him
    AYMxOtp.png

@Becka28
    I love your asylum challenge! I would love to try it, but I know that I will fail, because I am a control maniac who just needs to keep on eye on everyone and everything :D
    I actually came up with a bit of a backstory for Lilith and Jaques to explain her marrying him despite not being into him the slightest, just to entertain myself. It´s partly based on a soap opera I watched as a child.
    You see, Lilith is Max´s mom. Years ago, when she was very young (17-18) and still human, she had an misguided affair with an older gentleman that resulted in a baby. That was promply stolen from her by it´s father, who had by then already came to see his heir Hugo as a soft-hearted fool and decided that he needed a new one to raise from the start to be properly evil. Losing her son made Lilith became depressed, which was not helped my her encounter with Vlad not too long afterwards that resulted in her becoming a vampire. It took her several years to get better and when she did, she came looking for her son. Meanwhile, Jaques had gone mad and could not recognize the beautiful young woman in front of him. Lilith seduced Jaques to get close to her son and to wait for the right moment to kill him. End of backstory.
    I haven´t noticed that glitch before, possibly because the hosts in my other restaurants are female and wear a dress as their uniform. I need to go back to that restaurant to see if the new host is wearing pants (I accidentally deleted the old one, which was sad, because he was rather decent-looking for a townie.)
    You just can´t go wrong with Morgyn - whatever he is doing, he still manages to be awesome.
    About Morgyn, Salim and the two Evas - the plot is about to thicken even more. Either that, or the new developement would resolve everything. Enough said.

@sarabeth2984
    Lilith will, ahem, take care of Jaques soon enough. About her future with Diego... things don´t always go the way you would like them to.

I am yet to make sense of the million screenshots I have taken recently, with the endless drama going on in my game, but some spoilers
    • Lilith is a great mom
    • Hugo likes older women
    • Luna is a hopeless romantic with the worst luck with men
    • Max loves school projects
    • Sergio Romeo is trash
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

@KiniHokulani

Wow! Lol, I think you liked this chapter. 😄

I'm very glad that you did. It was harder to do than I thought it would be. But I am pleased with the results.

Don is really amazing. The faces that he makes help a lot with storytelling. In that picture you can already see his mood, so I don't have to set the stage at all 😅

He's like - ok, are we done with all this nonsense? There was a planned itinerary here 😄

I base nearly everything I write on my own experiences, so yes, boys talking like he did at the lighthouse is definitely a thing 😁 At least some boys.

That was the aim at the campfire. Showing how, Idk, innocent (?) she was compared to him. And I really enjoyed torturing him like that too. And clearly it was torture for real, judging by the face he made 😂

I'm glad you have memories of moments like the fishing ones. I can't think of any that I have like that. My friends were always with my parents and I. They divorced when I was 10, but even as single parents they were the "coolest" ones, according to my friend group, lol. So I can't recall times like that except with my own parents. Which still gives wonderful memories.

I suppose I had them with boyfriends, like she does here. 🤔

I love the star and cloud gazing interaction, but usually can't think of narrative purposes for them. This fit perfectly, a clear difference between their own knowledge bases. He can make fires, use pocket knives, roast marshmallows, etc. While she would know book knowledge, and he knew she would.

My father taught me about the North Star, and I've always loved how he taught me to find it. And we, as a family, were out in the wilderness a lot. So it was important knowledge for my brother and I to know.

I'm glad you liked part 2 and could extrapolate what he said and did next, because I sure didn't want to keep writing all the manipulative things he'd be saying. Lmao. And I have seriously heard every one of those lines myself. 🙄 However, once you've already had a baby, as a teenager, you don't fall for them as much. Something that many guys I dated didn't account for 😄

As for Don crying about what he'd done. You're right, because I feel that if he wasn't in the situation he's in now, he'd still feel no remorse. Many many people never do. Never give it a second thought.

Danni is so cute, right? She's CAS made between Don and Mary-Alice. I just kept clicking until I got a kid with his eyes. 😂 I couldn't believe how long it took. The fact that she ended up having such a great personality was an added bonus 😊

And yeah, being a teen mother is not fun. The laws, in my state at least, have changed. Now, if the mother is under 18 she doesn't get any financial aid until she's 18. She and the baby are considered to be the responsibility of her parents. Luckily it wasn't like that way back when my son was born, because my mom didn't have the money to help me pay for stuff for my son. I went to college the year my friends were seniors in highschool. I dropped out of high school soon after finding out I was pregnant. But he needed to go to daycare so I could go to college, and back then I was eligible for free daycare and health insurance for him, and other programs despite still living with my mom.

There was no way I could move out, I wasn't 18, I couldn't sign a lease or anything. It's a weird limbo, being a mother while legally being a "child." But once I was out on my own, (a month after I turned 18) it's difficult to adaquatly explain how poor we were. Take $500 (including food stamps) pay $300 for rent, and live for a month on $200. Still having to pay phone, electric, heating costs, gasoline, and all necessaries that food stamps don't cover (toothpaste, tp, laundry soap, laundromat, anything that wasn't food) It was past a nightmare. Luckily my father paid for my college textbooks. Anyway, I digress. It's hard, my point is, it's hard. And losing the boyfriend who caused it is awful. In my case it was my choice, he would have married me. But I broke up with him. However, that didn't make me miss him any less.🤔

Don is pretty upset about "Suzie." I can tell you that much. Not that you can't see it. Lots of tears.

The bowling thing was so darn amazing. Everything that happened was autonomous. Obviously there's no interaction to click to tell Jasper to get seriously annoyed with Thorne. Omg, it was the funniest. And Jasper is the most self assured Sim I've ever played. Lol.

Laney is actually non-committal. I made her for him to be his photographer and housekeeper, not girlfriend. She is a genius, neat, and non-committal. She's at such a high level in photography that most of her photos sell for $27 a piece. She's so pretty because she was his main model while he was learning to paint. He's a master painter, through the painter career, and now top level athlete. It didn't work though. She fell in love with him right away. Lol Who could help it? 😉

I had put them on the gallery once, but took them down because I was trying to make them "base game" and it wouldn't work, despite everything they were wearing being base game. Then I figured out that they had traits from other expansions 😂 I can put him back up though, lmao. It's so handy having him around as a master painter, and tons of reward points available to spend, plus already having so many reward traits already. He's my "super-sim." So you can totally tell your "friend" that he will be available soon. 😉

Aren't you the one with Don as your Super - sim?

Geez, I talk a lot 🙄 I'm glad my explanation of Mary-Alice's father/parents made sense. It's perhaps hard for younger people to understand how it was way back when. Early 80's. Not many of my friends had parents like that, but once it happened to me, that was enough to keep them from doing it anyway, lol. Not a single one of my friends ended up unmarried and pregnant. So, I did a great service to them 😄 It was also handy that I never started drinking. When they started drinking, I was pregnant, and then nursing, and then responsible for a cute little boy. Sooo, built in designated driver 😅

As far as how sweet Mitchell is, I might have to give him a second look. I had Gavin Richards marry the blond Caliente daughter, and he is absolutely the sweetest ever. He actually cried from joy when she told him she was pregnant. He's the only one who ever did that in any of my saves.

Your sim-who-resembles-you-if-you-squint 😂😅😄 sounds like quite a fun gal 🤣 IDK, maybe I'll put a very young single me in one of my saves and see what I get up too. Lol I have a group of 4 of my best friends from the 80's in my main save, but I could add myself to the group and put us in a different one. Yours got knocked up by Marcus and married to Dustin? Yes, kind of odd. 😁

I don't know what traits I'd choose for me. Not non-committal though 😅 Dated and married to the same man since 1988 😉 That's pretty committed.

And yeah, if Mitchell works in every save, and you guys have had 25 kids together, it seems like it works. Otp it's called, right? Just tell the people who laugh that he's your Otp 🤗

You said he works out in some saves. What about the rest of his personality? Pretty steady? I hear that pre-mades often act very differently from save to save. I have Diegos that are pretty different. The one with Dash is never angry at him. Rarely angry at all. The one I have with Gunther Munch and their daughter together gets angry much more often. Not at them, (well her crying makes him tense and angry, but he never yells at her) but in general his hothead trait is much more apparent. I hear J can be a wonderful autonamous father in 100 baby challenges, or an absolute jerk in them. Don always seems to be Don 😄

I sure hope we get to Hawaii someday. Once my son is well enough to be alone for awhile we'll go, whether it's a special anniversary that year or not 🤣 In your opinion, what is the best season/month to visit?

Sorry for the essay, lol, I have a tendency to do this. It really helps to hear what people like about the story though. Then I know if I'm going in the right direction as far as parts I emphasize. The story arc is laid out, but they way they get there can be embellished in different ways. So thank you very very much for all of your input!!

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking @ChuChuExpress @Becka28 @RedDestiny92 reached post limit! :# Left all of you mentions below!

Oh Tony, Tony, Tony. How hard could it be just to knock? And yet he simply stood there! For ages!
    1ec380fcc823.png

"Maybe I shouldn't... It's pretty late, they're probably not waiting for me. Everything could get awkward..."
    ada21acf5c26.png

"This is stupid. I should just go."
    ec148eea9937.png

"Tony?.."
    2215a141538c.png

Good thing I had my Thor sense tingle! If I hadn't felt Tony's presence myself, that night might've never happened. But I'm Thor! So it did.
    "Tony you... you came..."
    5ccfb88660e6.png

"Er... yeah..."
    f924b5b5c729.png

"Oh Tony you came, you came!! I'm so happy!"
    5e4c62772863.png

"Come on, come on, lets go inside! Oh, I'm SO glad you came!"
    13984da8ee6c.png
    More under the cut:
    "See Momma? I told you he'd come, I told you!"
    85be0d8b0669.png

"Oh Tony honey, how wonderful it is to see you!"
    e97cf6551388.png

We sat and had dinner together. Tony was quite shy at first. He talked very little and tried to use table manners he unediably never practiced before. I could see it was his first time celebrating amongst friends.
    6cd1f54d1a97.png

But he wasn't alone in his desires to do everything right - my dear Momma felt the same way! After all, it was her first time having my friends over. She kept asking and asking him questions. About school, about me, about his interests. Once she even asked him whether he has a girlfriend! "But Momma, Tony doesn't like girls, he likes Lucas!" I wanted to say but Tony quickly said that he does indeed have an interest in a girl. This puzzled me. Why did he lie? Back then I couldn't understand, yet I didn't say anything. Maybe if I did speak up, maybe if Tony explained to me everything that very night, a lot of very awful things wouldn't happen...
    69b99810de67.png

But enough of that, eh? Back then all I cared about was celebrating Christmas with my best friend.
    dfdf0fbc96d3.png

And I could see that Tony cared about that as well.
    0054acfa0a93.png

We danced as the radio played! We played as the radio danced... Okay the last bit never happened but I did stomp so hard it jumped up and down so you can say it danced with us.
    5f0f5dc21004.png

"Okay, okay, now I hold you and you spin!"
    "Theo, I'm twice your size..."
    0ed11a9697a9.png

"Oh right... But you didn't say no!! I could stand on a chair or something-"
    "Er... Yeah right, I just forgot. No, absolutely not, I'm not doing that because it's stupid."
    "Aww, so close..."
    0fa6cc019740.png

It warmed my Momma's heart to hear us play.
    6df7a98ba963.png

"Stay here and don't go anywhere! I got a surprise for you!"
    "Alright..."
    511c41ee4942.png

I headed to my room to get Tony that wonderful surprise I was talking about. Tony was left in the living room to wait.
    a57746f07947.png

Little did I know, my momma decided to talk to him. About me.
    "Hi... I just wanted to say thank you for being such a great friend for Theo. You're the only thing he ever talks about now! I'm just really happy you kids are friends. I know you probably have other interests and he's not entirely... well... out of this world, lets say. So I appreciate it."
    3a0e073661ff.png

"Thanks ms Odmark... He's a nice kid," Tony said shyly. "Can I ask something though?.."
    "Of course, anything!"
    891a0c45208b.png

"When- When did all of that "Thor" stuff begin? And why..."
    53cfef97ade3.png

Ms Odmark sighed.
    "When his father left. Theo was only four. I used to be a stay-at-home mom before, I'd spend all of my free time with him but when my husband left us, I had to go to work. Theo wasn't used to staying alone for so long, it was all very hard for him..."
    40052016706d.png

"I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't- I didn't know..." Tony mumbled but ms Odmark didn't hear him.
    9746f18f9ab1.png

"After a while I noticed he became much calmer about staying home alone... He told me that he's not afraid anymore because he found out he's actually this Thor person... I-I didn't give much thought to it, I thought it's just play pretending, I even played along!.. Then I realised he was serious... And it only got worse..."
    ac09a2a66522.png

"I just wish he was normal," she broke into tears. "He's such a sweet little boy and I love him very much but I know the world will never accept him... Everyone's laughing at him and they'll never stop! He's too young to understand that now but I don't want it to break his heart when he grows up... I just wish he could have a normal life!"
    829f812f708c.png

Tony didn't know what to say.
    "Well... I'm not laughing at him..." he mumbled.
    a937044f44d5.png

"Oh I'm so sorry for tearing up on you like that," ms Odmark tried to smile. "It's just that sometime all of this is so hard... He's such a little ray of sunshine and it hurts to know that the world isn't as kind as he sees it. I'm really glad he has you as a friend though. I honestly didn't think you would agree to look after him."
    e1d0ae6db7c3.png

Tony smiled nervously but didn't say anything.
    "Tony I'm back!" yelled Thor from behind.
    b3ba62a6b9f5.png

"I got you a present!
    "Oh wow Theo... I ... I didn't get you anything..."
    550b81f19109.png

"Oh you don't have to, you're a present yourself!" Thor exclaimed happily and there was something so genuine and sincere in his words that Tony broke into a smile.
    f0f825b42572.png

"Tony? What do you think will happen when we grow up?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "D'you think the world'll change?"
    49b27e7af568.png

"Uh... Change in what sense? Flying cars? Tickets to Mars? Probably..."
    "I meant more like people," Thor explained. "D'you think the people will be any different?"
    "Dunno. People didn't change much if you look into history. Why should they now?"
    d76c9c7fbf2e.png

"I don't know... I just feel like it. I think humans ought to finally learn to be nicer."
    "You wish," Tony sighed. "I bet the world will stay pretty much the same when we grow up. Except I'll become a Global Superstar and I'll be able to finally move out of this junkyard. I'll live on the top of The Pinnacles!"
    "It's still Del Sol Valley... What'd the difference?"
    caf2ebe0d367.png

"You're so dumb sometimes," Tony laughed. "There's a huge difference! No homeless people on your porch, no garbage lying around, no stupid kids yelling all day long... It's all very, very different."
    He paused for a moment and smiled.
    c2a2dc0153a5.png

"When I got my first role in a movie... It was kind of magical, you know? And not even just the filming.... everything. Living on a movie set, hanging out with people that were actually interested in me... And the press tour, the red carpet... people recognising me on streets... It was like entering a fairytale. When I came back here I realised that this... this isn't my life. Nick's right - I don't belong here. I should be a star... So what's your plan for growing up?"
    "I told you already, moving away to an island and protecting it from all harm!"
    "Yeah right... When I was seven I thought I'd open a toy store."
    89a967f986d4.png

"Well if I'm not going to move to an island, then why do I hear one calling out to me at night?"
    "Uh... Maybe because you need to clean your ears?"
    Tony did not believe me back then. Although I laughed at his ears joke - what crazy person would clean his ears? But look at us now - all living on an island, even Tony. I knew he would live on an island with me. We couldn't be possibly separated! We are best friends - best friends should stick together no matter what...
    83fa4a53b8ee.png

"Sweet dreams, honey."
    And it was bed time. The moment any child hates. But not me, not Thor Odinson! Dreams were too valuable for me.
    901439c8c163.png

Of course, Tony had to stay for a sleepover.
    "Suppose I could tuck you in too!"
    "You don't have to bother, I'm a big kid-"
    0c74bb545785.png

"Oh, you still can't go without a bedtime hug though."
    My Momma was a lovely woman. She may have not been wise about some things but she had a good heart. She understood that Tony never felt love so she share hers with him, just like she would do with any other lost and lonely child. Everything I know about love is what she taught me. And although we had our differences, although I knew she never truly accepted me as Thor, although till her last days I was forever her little Theo, I must admit: she was as remarkable as any mother could ever be.
    3dc0526b2a67.png

"So as we lay there, falling asleep, I wondered about the wonderful Christmas we had. Just like in the song! You know it! Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light..." Thor hummed the tune.
    17cf326a3e74.png

"From now on your troubles will be out of sight..." Peter sang along a bit.
    f13bf251cc90.png

"No no no! See, that's the version YOU children are used to! WE had a different one! See, it was "next year all our troubles", not "from now on your troubles"!"
    "Not that big of a difference..."
    "Oh yes, yes it is. Because it had so much more meaning to us! It's the little things, Peter. Little words can make a big difference, remember that. And that night, as I fell asleep, I hummed to myself the very exact version my Momma used to sing to me every December we spent without my father..."
    35be54146aaf.png

Someday soon we all will be together
    If the fates allow

450b37f7f302.png

Until then we'll have to muddle through somehow...
    d1d33fda8615.png

So have yourself a merry little Christmas now.
    b84109165186.png

"Ah, we meet again, my dear Loki! Came to take over Asgard again?"
    d41f85828067.png

"Erm... Sure... I have no idea..."
    The ice was finally broken after that Christmas night. We were becoming friends! Not just from my side, but from Tony's too. He even helped me practice my god-side skills by pretending to be Loki.
    792c604f4857.png

And my child-side skills by teaching me how to ride the bike. I must say, it was hard and painful and Tony would always get mad that I couldn't figure out how to hold balance but we did it! We conquered the two wheels or terror!
    68f42892460e.png

He was uh... He was still pretty mean though.I n a brother-like way.
    "Tony-y!"
    "Wha-at?"
    "You're making me trip!"
    df2a3a696443.png

"Of course. After all, I'm Loki. Use your Thor powers and stop me."
    "You're not Loki, that was play pretend! And I haven't gotten my Thor powers yet!"
    "Nope Theo, we're not playing. I decided I'm actually Loki now. If you think you can be Thor then it's only fair that I can think I'm Loki."
    Silly little Tony. He teased me like that for a while. Not that it bothered me the slightest bit! After all, he only PRETENDED to be Loki. I actually WAS (and still AM!) Thor.
    240292705bc1.png

But there was one thing that always bothered me...
    "But Tony, you're not supposed to leave me!"
    903fe3bf82be.png

"It's just one time. You'll get home fine."
    "No I won't, I'm not allowed to cross the street alone!"
    8db39d39438f.png

"Hey, I can't miss the audition so you'll just have to deal, okay Theo? I need to keep my popularity up and as a teenager it's actually very hard because there aren't much roles-"
    3a1841eb15e1.png

"Hey."
    "Hi."
    "Get in the car, we're running late."
    Nick bothered me. A lot. There was so much cold and darkness I could feel in his soul!
    731f31e9b81d.png

"You can't take Tony, he's supposed to spend time with me!"
    053c2f50bcaf.png

"Tony?.. What's this?" coldly asked Nick. Tony shrugged.
    "Just a kid next door Mom makes me babysit... it's no big deal, he can get home without me. Right Theo?"
    "Nope!" yelled Thor.
    "Ugh... Theo..."
    d23cf0cf4561.png

"Alright," calmly said Nick. "Get in the car, both of you."
    "Wait, seriously? He's coming with us?"
    "Do we have a choice? He'll wait in the lobby and then I'll drop you both home. Problem solved."
    "Okay, cool..."
    Tony didn't notice the darkness in Nick. And that worried me.
    403b5fee86db.png

0c6feea0db1d.png

"Now remember: it's not you who wants the role, it's them who need you to play it. Don't show them in any way that they're in charge. We're in charge."
    0913c19d91db.png

"Ugh, not the Fury's again..."
    2132e468909a.png

"Can't you leave ANY roles for the rest of us, Nick?"
    dab6162c1346.png

"Sorry pal. Nothing personal, just business. Perhaps you and your kid should go and try out for that cute doggy food commercial?"
    549f74a6250a.png

"Mr Fury, how wonderful it is to see you and Tony here. Please do come in."
    2c45ff3dd74c.png

"But we were here first- oh whatever."
    75c713f9e270.png

"And who might this be?.."
    "Thor Odinson at your service!"
    "He'll wait here," quickly said Nick.
    "But I wanna be with Tony! He's my friend!"
    "Theo shut up..." muttered Tony.
    There was no possible way I would leave Tony with those people.
    18988b980d7d.png

So I insisted and insisted and finally they fell for my charm!
    19b6935ca702.png

"Okay Antony, we're going to give you a short monologue and ten minutes to prepare. Got it?"
    0c81bf4f069d.png

"Sure. I'll only need five."
    "Well obviously - you're Tony Stark! Can I just say, we absolutely loved your work in your last movie and we would really want to see something like that in ours..."
    84a895da6e95.png

"Now, now, let's not get him too excited, we still got a whole lot of children to look at."
    "Oh I honestly don't think we'll have to, not after this audition..."
    a47af5f4cd36.png

"Hey, I really appreciate the compliments but can we please get on with the audition? I haven't got all day."
    e5a705e1535c.png

"I like this kid already, he knows time means money!"
    03b9fc8d4c75.png

"Ready?"
    "Mhm."
    9cbe1573cbc1.png

I didn't give much thought into the words Tony said but being the wonderful friend I always was, I decided to cheer him on.
    "Woo! That was super awesome!"
    85e9408727a5.png

"Theo..."
    19c2db997a9f.png

I yelled and yelled until one of those men listening to Tony suddenly called me over.
    "What's your name, kid?"
    "Thor Odinson!"
    "Ohh, already in character, I admire that! Get on stage!"
    fa3cbabac1cc.png

"What. Just. Happened!?"
    "I have no idea..."
    7056ae58093c.png

So I got to stand on stage the first time and those two very nice men asked me to tell them about my Thor side.
    "Well it all started one day when I was very very tiny! There I was, playing outside..."
    0e7947274fa0.png

"When suddenly I felt this heat..."
    f1e4943e5233.png

"And then the skies began to roar and the sun shined its light upon me and a lightning struck the earth!"
    fb11a89f49bb.png

"And that's how I knew I am Thor! Ahahahaha!"
    24dfbed57eaa.png

"Sorry, no, that's not what actually happened. But it's fun to explain it that way."
    59c71188b6bb.png

"Actually it happened at night, during a thunderstorm. Momma was working late so I was home all alone and I was so scared..."
    1cdd80fb3b16.png

"And then I saw a ball of light! Right in our house! It flew through the open window... It made a few laps around me but I stood perfectly still. Then it flew away! When Momma got home she said it was a ball lightning and ball lightnings are very dangerous but I knew it couldn't be true because it didn't hurt me!"
    01e0168423a7.png

"Later that night I fell asleep and in my dream I saw a fat man with a huge beard! "You have passed the test, son!" he said. "From now on you shall be Thor Odinson! When the time comes and you fulfil your quest, I shall grant you with powers!" or something like that, I don't remember."
    a6194fe8b2e6.png

"And that's how I knew I am Thor Odinson!"
    b5a4df403eba.png

"Wow, the kid's a natural..."
    "We could always make the character younger... He's perfect for the role..."
    befe08fe5ff5.png

"How old are you, kid?"
    "Seven!"
    "So what do you say - wanna become a star?"
    a5ef19981d80.png

"You mean like be in a movie?"
    c479036b32b7.png

"Exactly! Now, could you please leave your home phone number so we could contact your parents..."
    03e044d43e6a.png

"I can't believe this," muttered Nick angrily. "I can't believe this..."
    5057230a3bca.png

"Mr Fury? Is that kid from your agency?"
    bf3b97f09840.png

"No... But he can be/"
    a685490fd3ba.png

Smart choice - he's an absolute goldmine!"
    "I can see that..."
    93935c7dd7f1.png

"Wha- What?.."
    3fb548cf79bb.png

"Hi. My name is Nick Fury. How would you like to be a part of my agency? With your sparkling talent and my possibilities you could become a Global Superstar in no time..."
    bec246d845f6.png

e5a535fc7315.png

"Tony! Tony I'm sorry!"
    "Go away!"
    "Please Tony I didn't mean to... Are you crying?"
    281ba812bfe6.png

"Get lost," Tony mumbled. "I didn't get the role because of you."
    "But they liked you!"
    "Well they liked you better! Even Nick..."
    eacbd320fab6.png

"But what if I don't do it?"
    "Doesn't matter, they still decided they want a kid now. You stole my last chance."
    "Why... Why last?"
    9d82117525fb.png

"Because I'm too old to play a kid and too young to play an adult and by the time I grow up everyone will forget about me and I'll never earn five stars and I'll forever be a stupid nobody and it's all because of you!"
    4e19a139afcb.png

"Can't you play a teenager?"
    "No, teenagers are usually played by adults. I'm telling you - this was my last chance and you stole it."
    "But I'm not taking the role..."
    68732db194f1.png

Tony sighed.
    "You should. It'll give you a good start to becoming an actor. You're only seven, you've got a ton of time to build up your career. I came in too late."
    b8d076130aa6.png

"But... I don't want to be an actor. I just want to be Thor."
    ddcd38dc3d01.png

"Well being Thor won't get you money," quietly said Tony.
    6bb83fd12fa6.png

"But it will make me happy... Will you be happy if you become a Global Superstar?"
    bd20ca7ecba0.png

Tony didn't reply. Surprisingly, he did get a role. He forgave Nick for his awful betrayal immediately and although our paths with Nick haven't crossed much ever since, I could see how much he hated me for declining his offer to join the agency. But I didn't care about Nick or what he thinks of me! So everything turned out of the best... Or did it? Tony seemed happy about getting the role, but not as happy as I thought he would. Perhaps he thought of the words I said and began wondering whether this acting thing is what he actually wants in life...
    db1bdd5d7fb1.png
    You all probably know the song but here's the version Thor was talking about. :)
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    that essay test you have to take sounds unreasonable. I mean, essays on what? It's not like you'll have time to research anything. Do you remember what they were from last year?
    It's all about literature. They have a huge list of classical books you need to read and know by heart. On the exam they'll give you writing topics based on those books and you need to answer them in detail. Like "Why is this character called brave?". You can't just write a few words, you have to find at least two examples from the book, mention the writers full name and also add a few quotes from the book that will prove your point. Also your point is never your point because you need to show the authors point.
    Those are two essays. In the other two, you get asked things like "In what other classical literature have you seen characters so brave?" (the questions are harder, I'm just oversimplifying lol) and you need to write at least two examples, point out characters from them and compare exactly how are they all alike (and use quotes, the more the better).
    In the last essay you can choose from 4 topics on 4 different books and you need to write at least 150 words (although everyone recommends to go 250). Last year my first two essays were too short and basic, my second two didn't have enough comparison and the last had a lot of mistakes, so... It didn't go well :sweat_smile:
    I mean, even the college exams are SO much easier! All you need to do is send them your portfolio, then write a story based on a quote (which is usually pretty basic, something like "And then she said yes"), then attend an interview where they'll discuss your work and your like in general. And it's like the best cinema college we have.
    The service was so heartfelt. I loved "the cake bit" for the kids!
    Hah, the cake bit is the only thing I came up with myself! :D And I really tried to choose the bits that resembled Tony and Steve the most and I'm glad you picked up on that :)
    And Thor! The hero of the day. I wish someone would have insisted that my husband and I go on a honeymoon, lol. We have actually never gone away together, away from our kids, for more than one night. We always had kids with us. And our 29th anniversary is Monday. 😉
    Oh, my parents never got away either, I keep telling them to at least take a day off or two because we're old enough to keep our home fine without them (sometimes even better - the place looks definitely tidier when I'm in charge with my OCD :sweat_smile:) but they never do.
    Also this Monday? Ahhh congratulations!!! :blush:
    I see Steve was right, those kids can get Thor to do whatever they want, can't they?
    He tried so hard to be strict but they know him too well lol :D And Steve knew it would happen!
    That closet! Holy - Holy - something I can't say here!! Geez, ok, I can see why Thor is so protective of Tony. Man! Horrifying! And Tony is right! He had every right to say that to his mom. And Thor spent like a minute and a half in there and understood Tony for the rest of his life.
    Yeah... It was very hard to write that scene :disappointed: Come to think of it, Tony didn't have many happy years in his life at all.
    I love how it's told from Thor's point of view. He was very optimistic wasn't he? And seems to have been wise for his years, in some ways. Still very childlike, but extremely aware of feelings, emotions. And how he looked at things from his "God" point of view. Lol, it served him well.
    Yup, Thor is very wise, and optimistic even more so! And his "Thor" side really helped him with all of that, shielding him from anything negative and making the world look like one fun game.
    Little things, like how he wanted to hold Tony's hand while they walked. I can just see my little girl, being all wiggly and excited and wanting to do that too. He's a real cutie. A bit touched in the head, but still, quite a cutie.
    I know, he's just so sweet and genuine :blush: Might be touched on the head but not any more insane then the rest of the world!
    I don't like how Lucas took advantage of Tony like that. I don't know, this isn't a good place, at all. I can see why Nick was preferable. And Theo for that matter.
    Yup, Lucas is a sneaky one for sure... And it's clear why Nick had so much power over Tony with that kind of childhood. But Theo should be far more preferable than Nick if you ask me! :tongue:
    I'm still waiting for the Lucas door. It's not looking good. 😣
    Ahahaha... Not in this part yet... :tongue:
    Thank you!

@ChuChuExpress
    So, Tony was struggling through his teenage years. Poor lad.
    Indeed, he hasn't had a lot of happy years in his life :disappointed:
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    I love the Valentines update - its lovely to see Tony caring for Steve and a proposal (which means a wedding squeee - I hope you love your weddings as much as your toddlers).
    I LOVE weddings!! :smiley: And I miss them a lot too. The last time I played through one as one and a half year ago... at the very least...
    The Peter and Dwayne story was so achingly sweet _ I am glad Dwayne seems to like Peter as much as he likes him. That dance was so romantic - it was perfect for Valentine's day.
    I know, those two are just too precious <3 I have yet to figure out the best way for their story to evolve, but it should stay cute :blush:
    AHHHH Toddler Morgan is so beautiful I am going to die - I would be extremely surprised if someone didn't love her. And you can see so much of Tony in her.
    Yes, they actually look very much alike! Tony is more square-shaped as a toddler (I aged him down once and it looked hilarious lol) but everything else is very similar. I noticed in the Sims 4 daughters resemble their fathers more and sons their mothers. And she's just the sweetest little thing, I'm obsessed with her :relaxed:
    I love her winding up Peter with star Trek and Star wars (I am 11 years older than my brother so it brings back memories LOL) Peter needs to learn that the best people are those who have found their perfect balance in the intersecting centre of the Venn diagram of Star trek fans and Star wars fans. It is the best place to live.
    One day he'll find inner peace with his obsessions :D
    PS I want an Uncle like Thor.
    Don't we all :joy:
    I adored the imagery of rocks and metal being formed and forged and built into something strong and lasting like the rings because it makes us think of Tony and Steve's relationship and how it has been tried and tested and subsequently made stronger and lasting over time.
    Once again I just want to say how happy and excited it makes me when people notice these kind of things :relaxed:
    I think I can say that you do love weddings because that fulfilled all my wedding fantasies. (In real life I am not married and haven't wanted to be but that doesn't stop me from enjoying how beautiful and meaningful a ceremony it can be - it is something I spend hours on for my own sims.)
    I absolutely get the feeling! I plan out my sims weddings as if they were real life ones, I just love playing through them so much <3
    I rate this episode a million hearts and rose peals :)
    Aww, I'm so happy you enjoyed it :relaxed:
    I wondered what your update on pg 616 was about because you sounded so excited about it and it was a Thor flashback.
    Yup, most times when I'm excited about an update it's a flashback :sweat_smile: This sequence will probably be the last though.
    I adore how cheerful and optimistic Thor is (is it delusion or is he correct about who he is?)
    Depends on what you personally believe ;) Maybe... I'm leaving an open ending there for now.
    Have we seen the rabbit on Tony's bed before? It really frustrates me that i can't flick back easily through the chapters and check things.
    Nope. Although it would be a great detail and I'm kind of bummed I didn't do it.
    Also I can see echos of Jesse (from Terebithia) in Tony's bedroom eg. the running shoes hanging up.
    I bet he even might've "borrowed" some things from set to take home as a souvenir because I know a lot of actors do that ;)
    I used to believe in guardian angels when I was a little kid and they looked pretty stereotypical strong kind guys - now I want a little cheerful gap toothed yellow sandaled kid as my guardian angel.
    Aw, that's so sweet! He certainly is like a little guardian angel to Tony, always setting him on the right path and protecting from harm :blush:
    Thank you!
    P.S Totally off topic but the fact that you know Sergei Lukyanenko melts my heart :relaxed: I almost got to meet him once!

@RedDestiny92 thank you! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top