Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• Options
    volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member
    I have most Sims in my gallery profile born in game. I don't usually create them in CAS. This is the latest family I play that has both father and kids born in game.
    YtCzbpU.png
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited December 2020
    I am a rotational player so all of my sims are born in-game with the roll of the genetics dice. In this particular family, the mom and dad were not different enough (IMO) so it is a genetics fail. I apologize that I am not showing them older but I don't like to see them before they age up.

Mom and Dad (this is generation 2 for both)

12-16-20-10-49-53-AM.png

Oldest son:

12-16-20-10-50-55-AM.png
    12-16-20-10-51-16-AM.png
    12-16-20-10-53-08-AM.png

Middle Son:

12-16-20-10-55-03-AM.png
    12-16-20-10-55-09-AM.png
    12-16-20-10-55-16-AM.png

Youngest son:

12-16-20-10-55-39-AM.png
    12-16-20-10-55-50-AM.png

EDIT: Sooo, because I considered this a DNA fail and they got wind of my statement, right under my nose, my sims must have woohooed without my knowledge and decided to have a 4th child, which I didn't know about until I got the notification, another son BTW. My sims now have 4 sons Lordy Lordy Lordy.
    Post edited by SimsLady2000 on
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    These are the born-in-game children of my freegan outdoor legacy founder Ragamuffin Jones and Cameron Fletcher (townie from University). I didn't change anything about them except the outfits.

Ragamuffin and Cameron
    ragamuffin-and-cameron.png

Little Marcellus as a toddler... cute and outdoorsy
    marcellus-as-toddler.png

And as a child
    marcellus-kid.png

Little sister Fletcher... fierce and fussy!
    fletcher.png

Here are Marcellus and Fletcher together. She looks like she's plotting something...
    marcellus-and-fletcher.png

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I actually got a surprise when one of the kids in my many households aged up to a teen yesterday. I was a bit disappointed when she was a toddler/child because she looked nothing like her father, but I love how she came out.

This is Faith as a toddler/child:

h0sJtDJ.jpg

And now as teen:

YclSYRx.jpg

Picture of her parents, Hope and Phillip Erwin under the spoiler.
    utkI6HV.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I actually got a surprise when one of the kids in my many households aged up to a teen yesterday. I was a bit disappointed when she was a toddler/child because she looked nothing like her father, but I love how she came out.

This is Faith as a toddler/child:

h0sJtDJ.jpg

And now as teen:

YclSYRx.jpg

Picture of her parents, Hope and Phillip Erwin under the spoiler.
    utkI6HV.jpg

Her whole face changed when she became a teen. I'll have to make sure I do screen shots of my one toddler before I age her up and so on.
  • Options
    Here are two in-game sims I put together and their son and his girlfriend (Amber Bheeda). I posted their story in another thread because I didn't have much to do with their life changes LOL

Ryan and Tania Gresham

12-16-20-12-30-28-PM.png

Stew Gresham and Amber Bheeda

12-17-20-11-11-40-AM.png

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    This sim was Generation 26 of my legacy if I remember correctly (his name was Fabian), The cutest and most handsome born in game sim I've ever had!

4PA6z0H.png

What a hunk! <3
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Here's just a small sample of my born in-game Sims that I think turned out exceptionally well and a few favorites. :) First up is the YA daughter, Della, of my Drifter Challenge founder, Ella McDonough and Don Lothario. My avatar is them as adults. I personally think she's the most beautiful of all.
    cPVoIIY.png

Della had twin Sons with the town pizza guy who actually turned out very handsome underneath his cat ears hair and piles of jewelry, including the dreaded eyeball ring. Here's YA Adam and Ian.
    rvjP4Ln.png

Adam was first born, so he was the heir for the next house. He married Summer Holiday and this is their YA daughter, Britta.
    KETpxLi.png

Britta invited her elder Dad to live with her and she was in the Scientist career. Adam was abducted and gave birth to Brett and Bree. Sadly, Adam only lived long enough to see them grow to toddlers and died the next day.
    gqk4U0Z.png

Britta had one daughter, Carina, with the former Hermit of Granite Falls. Here she is as a YA.
    zejPQCg.png

This child is my first ever across all iterations born in-game alien abduction baby, Quazar Horn. His Daddy, Ty, is a Scientist.
    OBYDrMk.png

In my Boomer 100 Baby Challenge I had numerous babies, of course, until I put it on hiatus. I won't show them all. But here's a couple sets that are special and my favorites. My first and only, so far, set of triplets were born from Baby Daddy #1 (not a premade). What a shock and a big kick-start to the challenge! Here's Amaryllis, Aster and Azalea as children and teens. I can't find any pics of them as YAs. Obviously I had a Flower name theme.
    KZjEGxN.png

Before Della was born, I thought this set of identical twins were my most beautiful. They were my first identical twins as well. Here's Dahlia and Daisy born from Baby Daddy #4 (not a premade) as teens.
    h0GZOa5.png

YA Greta Gamble from my Random Legacy Challenge. Her Father is Joaquin Le'Chien.
    Duz5dm0.png

Teen Rosalind (Roz) Berry born to my Not So Berry founder.
    HxnTIYC.png

These twin sisters are very special. Their Mom, Jazlyn, was adopted as a child by Lorna Leone from my Homeless Elder Challenge. Lorna opened a retirement home after the challenge was finished and she needed an heir to take over after she was gone. Jazlyn grew up surrounded by elders and befriended many of them. There was one she bonded with more than all the others, Dom Chambers. On the day Dom was supposed to die, Jazlyn plead with Grim and won! She was a teen at the time. When she aged up to a YA the next day, she and Dom could finally fully realize their feelings for each other. Lana and Lori were the result. Dom died before the girls were born.
    5gSj6in.png

Dom is actually back in their lives again as a YA. But neither Jazlyn or the twins know it yet. He was given a second chance at life under mysterious circumstances. Anyway...moving on.

This is Charley McGee (Mom Bobby is behind her) from my Nomad Challenge. She'd just aged up to a teen and I hadn't given her a makeover yet. I think she's so pretty! Her Dad is Salim Benali.
    YCCeQs8.png

And last but certainly not least is Willie Willougby. He's the Son of my BOTU Challenge founder, Winnie, and Salim Benali. I know for a fact he won't be cute much longer, he looks just like his Mom. But I just love how he looks now, he's such a charming little guy. I almost want to keep him a toddler forever.
    HcVPHc3.png

Thanks so much for starting this thread, I love it! All the other Sims posted here are so good-looking or just plain cute! <3
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,466 Member

I’m not a family or legacy player at all. My sims have kids on very rare , ‘accidental’ occasions. But it happens. The Sims below are from an old save from the start of this year.
    I created The Wife, a painter. (Mom aka Amber)
    Mom.jpg

I created The Husband, an archaeologist / explorer. (Dad aka Rylan)
    Dad.jpg

They created their sons aka....I’ve got no clue. 😬
    I use cc skintone overlays, and these tend to auto generate on a born sim from toddler upwards, which I find interesting as I usually don’t change anything in that regard. I was playing around with the Moschino Tripod. Hence this crazy kid pulling faces.
    Sons.jpg

Their sons all grown up. Again, I was playing around with the Moschino Tripod. They look a little awkward in the shot...as you usually would when one of your parents tries to eternalize you and your siblings. Not now dad 🙄. The little toddler from before is the tall dude on the left. The older, blonde dude is the blonde dude.
    Sons2.jpg

But this little mouse is one of my most favorite born-in game’s. I created her parents, they created Amelia.Her folks were very peculiar folks indeed. I may have lost them in a save but I’ll try and find them in one of my old tray folders. She looks very much like her mother. I gave her glasses, that little band-aid and the lip texture. Other than that...she is what she looks like. Her biological parents were trouble makers, so I made sure a lovely couple-one a famous writer, the other a not so famous musician- adopted her so she can have a happy childhood in Brindleton Bay. I believe she still lives there. ☺️
    Amelia.jpg
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Karababy52 They all look so good, your game has generated some very attractive sims!

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7, they are great! That last one is especially cute.

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @permanentrose Thank you for saying that about my Sims! I've been incredibly lucky! I think your Sims and everyone else's posted here are gorgeous too! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I already posted Emmett and Eliza in a previous post, but I found an old save when they were a life stage younger and it was too cute not to share. I love Eliza's toddler glasses <3

XcdxH89.png
    18k011h.png

Also do you guys ever write bios for your created in game households? Apparently I used to do this :D Some of them were entertaining so I thought I'd share. Not all of these families even exist in my game anymore but they were fun to create at the time. Please excuse my babies not wearing any clothes, it's glitch either caused by my skin overlay or custom outfits, they are very much clothed in game LOL
    IkgbgNR.png
    RXarJCR.png
    lgrZCpn.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited December 2020
    I just realized that this guy was born in-game, though not quite in this form. I don't have screenies of his original form (and he's an elder now, anyway), but this version was a random townie-spawn pulled from a copy of the original from my library (thanks to MCCC). I recently adopted him as a playable sim and gave him his present makeover. The hair, facial hair, clothes and bling are CC, and his skintone (not CC) is updated now, but his face shape is exactly the same as the original.

CwCxJkL.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    While going through some of my screenshots I decided to share a few more. These are from my favorite legacy family, and they have been exceptionally lucky in the genetics department. I've had to do very little to nothing to make them look good, and only changed hair, makeup, and/or apparel. Unfortunately, I didn't think to do portraits or even just quick clicks early enough to show the founder or 2nd generation, but I have a selfie of the 3rd generation heir, Kir (on the right) and one of his brothers (yes, the brother is my avatar). Sadly for me, Kir died recently, but not without living a very long and quite full life.
    7Ox5adh.jpg

Next is Kir's son Arman, the current heir (generation 4). He's a rank 5 celebrity music-man. B)
    5OIvA3s.jpg

Then there's Vahid, one of Arman's three sons and the current heir-apparent. He's pretty much as sweet as he looks. His parents allowed Vahid's high-school sweetheart to move in after they both graduated, and you'll never guess what happened during their very first woohoo...
    OQeKt7d.jpg

Or maybe you would. :* Yep, this is Darius, their accidentally early but nonetheless welcome 6th generation heir-apparent.
    Sj23yGI.jpg
  • Options
    @VeeDub They are all so beautiful, and the CC hair yo've chosen for each really suits them!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness. @VeeDub, they are all gorgeous! I would love to have that first one in my own save. His DNA potential is awesome.

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    My favorite Sim born in-game is my Sim Aspen. She was born to an evil vampire, thru alien abduction:

Here she is when she was younger:
    lEAgx2E.png

& with her Dad
    PeGg5cT.png

Here's Aspen as a teen: 05y3ZxG.png

& YA: bvpRBBA.png

So in CAS, she's not labeled as vampire or alien....but she has powers for both! She's a full-on vampire & a super powerful one....
    sVDXSo8.png

She also has alien powers too. So she's a "broken hybrid" but she special to me since she was born in game. I haven't played her for a bit, but she's a mom of 6....and her kids either have her skintone or some of her more alien features such as her nose....which I'm happy to see genetics playing out smoothly lol
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member

Love seeing all of these lovely simmies! A few of my beloveds born in-game - Jaelynn as a child, a young adult and a boss lady elder
    vfSRRbZ.pngaBQyfMD.pngHY9J38j.png

Shanae as a YA - my icon <3
    mLk4Bu7.png9lko8GE.png

Amaryllis as a toddler and a teen - one of my most adorable toddlers ever (though she doesn't look happy in this pic lol)!
    YQiqctg.pngWrnwspS.png

Lily as a toddler and a co-ed at Britechester
    aeA36v6.pngvvhcNPS.png
  • Options
    Thank you, @permanentrose and @SimsLady2000 for taking the time to be so kind. :)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Damian & Cory Knight (brothers)

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jeremy Landgraab & Blaire Stewart > Robyn Landgraab & Jordan Knight > Damian Knight.

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jeremy Landgraab & Blaire Stewart > Robyn Landgraab & Jordan Knight > Cory Knight.

l9GC0KC.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Cade Antares got updated with a Snowy Escape hairstyle, and I think it suits him. Teen look. Yes, he wears that belly-top to school. "But dad, the dresscode says halters are fine as long as they have shoulder straps..." ;)

JWmzEIy.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    my first born in game since the update I paused my playing just to come show her off.
    cDHU4vw.png
    The game named her Loren.
    3ecOjI4.png
    And she's a literal doll. <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    hQIWFnh.png
    One of the100 baby Challenge kids. She's called Ivy and rolled serial-romantic. She also rolled slob and kleptomaniac :D
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    Wilma Teresa Munch, one of the toddlers I posted here earlier, just aged to teen. Based on traits she got, she really is a good mix of her parents, and most likely will cause lots of troubles :)
    RFO42Xr.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top