Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »
    @Admiral8Q I mean your favorite ones, or most pretty, or most weird haha.
    Ahh, ok. ;)
    @CK213 I cannot believe that there didn't used to be toddlers in game and they would emerge from the bassinet as children lol. I didn't buy the game until toddlers were included

What was it originally? Baby, child, adult, dead?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    So I posted about this in another thread too, but my MCCC settings got deleted so I ended up with a handful of random pregnancies. I deleted most of them, but kept a few as fun surprises. When I got to San Myshuno and was checking unplayed sims, I saw that Penny Pizzazz was pregnant and did a double take when I saw the father was Gunther Munch from Windenburg, who recently froze to death in my game. I was entertained by this random turn of events and decided to let Penny keep the baby - it seemed like Gunther was demanding a legacy from beyond the grave lol. Anyway, I cheated to see what the baby would look like aged up (though I'll let Penny be pregnant for a bit longer in my saved gameplay). She had a boy and I named him Gunther Jr. to honor his late father. Let's just say that Pizzazz-Munch genes did not produce the most attractive child :D
    The pose looks creepy with ghost Gunther, but I wanted to get a good shot of this unlikely family

HMGU8q9.png

And here is Gunther Jr. all aged up....

R7FP3fL.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Went in game to hunt down some of my kids (that sounds...I dunno...)

First off is the twin girls and son of my sim and Paolo Rocca. This was supposed to be a test sim, but per usual I just kept on playing that family. This is a same gender marriage, with biological children. Paolo is adorable when pregnant :D

AbEqD1Q.png
    Second pic, son of Duane Talla and a random townie (who is also a mermaid). And also, Dominic and Moira had a third daughter, after Siobhan and Morgan moved out:

Dp242MN.png

Third, the 2nd and 3rd generations of my Fruitcake Legacy. She is the daughter of my sim and Leslie Holland. The guy is her son with Knox Greenburg:

Z2h7J7R.png
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Thank you everyone for posting their sims! So interesting to see them :)

@IfIdieyoung stunning girls!
    @haneul the husband look exceptionally good for a townie!
    @calaprfy I think I can see Dina in him! :)
    @CK213 oh yes, having kids jumping out of a bassinet is so weird :# I didn't have Sims 4 back then, so I never experienced that.
    @permanentrose oh, MCCC likes to pair Penny and Gunther in my game too! I don't know why, they are a strange couple in my opinion. But MCCC definitely has patterns. Judith Ward usually ends up with Marcus Flex in my saves.
    And yes, Gunther Jr is quite a character :D but I like having interesting sims in my game too. For example, I like how Alexander Goth grows up. He may be a distant relative of British royals.
    Also, I've uploaded the sim you asked for! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/298067F53EA411EB881405BB85D44FD3
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Ah this is one of those days I get to show off my Sims cracks knuckles will upload pictures of my Sims from my current legacy in the spoiler below.
    So first off is Mira, my Legacy founder's daughter with Katrina Caliente.....I have no idea where she got those eyes from since neither her father or Katrina have eyes that even resemble those things.
    1v8pKur.png
    Then there's Mira's husband, another Sim born in game, Malcolm Landgraab II, the son of Malcolm Landgraab and Morgan Fyres, see you can see a little bit of her in Malcolm II.
    PlOmgsA.png
    Then there's their son, Malcolm Landgraab III.....At least we know where he gets those eyes from.
    CGbVHij.png
    Then there's Malcolm Landgraab IV, much different than Sims 2's Malcolm Landgraab IV that's for sure.
    zyS85oJ.png
    His daughter, Sapphire. We didn't get to see what a Malcolm Landgraab V would've looked like in this family. Her husband wasn't born in game though, he was just a random townie whom I chose because I liked his jawline.
    oFVRHw8.png
    But here's her son, Ace. I didn't upload a picture of his father because Ace did not inherit that great jaw unfortunately.
    p4vkp1W.png
    Then there's their daughter, Justice. One of the few Sims I got where it felt like the game seriously just smashed both her parent's faces together and gave me a mishmash of their genetics.
    KMaWWMl.png
    Didn't take a picture of her husband, I had to make a new Sim because during this generation most families were having daughters and there just weren't any bachelors to hook up with.....So here's her son instead, Harley!
    8e0qFSz.png
    Then there's his very evil son, Lemmy!
    J4jIApS.png
    His surprisingly more evil daughter, Minerva.
    mriw7A6.png
    But at least her daughter killed off the family tradition of being evil, instead becoming a successful actress. Good Ol' Zelda! She also got eaten by the Mother Plant, long story.
    y930XU9.png
    Then her son, Abraham who was the one to defeat the Mother Plant, poetic.
    4St5yVf.png

Will upload the rest of the family later, these were the only headshots I had taken pictures of so far, need to load up the game for the rest of them.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I have many born-in-game sims (way too many to count lol) but for now I'm just going to share some of my favourites that were born as part of my 2nd attempt at the 100 baby challenge, with premade vampire Elle DeVampiro as the matriarch.
    Elle herself for reference:
    TMsRCsG.png

One of my current favourites has to be Brandy Bailey-Moon (no. 18), the daughter of an aged up Orange Bailey-Moon:
    v0GUoPy.png
    AdZ7NQ4.png

Brandy's twin sister Kelley (no. 17) was pretty too:
    K3DpPvH.png

I also have a soft spot for the triplets - Kelsi, Keenan, and Jack (no. 19-21) - that Elle ended up having with Vladislaus Straud:
    UiiSmuC.png
    WbE6aMa.png
    CvPwgO5.png

But overall my all time favourite of Elle's kids (for his hair and eye colour) so far is Jabari (no. 23), who is the son of one of my own sims:
    Iaug6Is.png
    niF2BkJ.png
    mmxhRUU.png

(For reference, this is Jabari's father, Lonnie)
    BnsF2VR.png

These are just the ones I have screenshots of on this laptop, there are a few more that I like but I'm too lazy to get my external hard-drive to find the pictures :D AND I don't want to spam this thread lol so I'll just leave it at that :smiley:
    But if you do want to see more of Elle's kids you can always read the story so far (it has been on hiatus for about 5 months now because reasons however)

I also like to age up my kids in CAS too just to see how they'll look as they age. These are the daughters from my main family, Beatrix (red head) and Isla (brunette). Beatrix is still only a child and Isla is a toddler, but they both show potential to grow up very attractive haha (I edited hair, clothes, and make up for the sake of the screen shots and put on my favorite skin overlays since I give them overlays when they are toddlers anyway - the rest is genetics) Since they essentially look the same from teen to adult, I just did one screen shot for those middle life stages.
    vJ5HEw0.jpg

@permanentrose Wow these girls are both absolute stunners :love:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited December 2020
    afai1261 wrote: »

But overall my all time favourite of Elle's kids (for his hair and eye colour) so far is Jabari (no. 23), who is the son of one of my own sims:
    Iaug6Is.png
    niF2BkJ.png
    mmxhRUU.png

AAAA I love Jabari so cuteee :scream::heart: especially the toddler look

⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Most of my sims are born in game. Here's the ghost of Eve, my history legacy founder, with her 7 generations removed descendant.
    UZFdv9f.png

Vampire half brothers and super sims Zion and Joaquin.
    v2PsOT2.png

A son of Vlad. I was shocked, he's quite nice!
    Qdrm1jd.png

I wanted a stereotypical witch and I knew Vlad could provide the genes I needed. It took some wrangling to get him alien abducted but the result was everything I hoped for,
    iVw0iQL.png
    aLxgdBr.png

I took advantage of the Realm of Magic bug that allowed the application of the strangify graphics on a sim. Other than that she was born perfect!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Kallie Gregory & Fernando Veleta (brother & sister)

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jessica Landgraab & Ernesto Veleta > Kallie Gregory.

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jessica Landgraab & Ernesto Veleta > Fernando Veleta.

sB5U9Tl.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

Here's my very first EVER born in-game Sims. Triplets! Terry, Meresa, and Rohber Calhouni!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f00R5_5EFfY

As Young Adults:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixtFdeL7hWY

As Older Adults:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej_2Zlrq3wQ

Kinda a shame I haven't been taking any videos for ages now. :/
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    @CK213 I cannot believe that there didn't used to be toddlers in game and they would emerge from the bassinet as children lol. I didn't buy the game until toddlers were included

For me it was actually quite creepy! LOL I started with Sims2, you see.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited December 2020
    @afai1261 Thank you! I’m quite attached to them and glad that they are cute/attractive in all their life stages. They take after their mama for sure (the sim in my avatar). I actually don’t know if they have any other genetics technically. Before I had MCCC cheats, I wanted their moms to have kids but I didn’t want to adopt and I wanted Rose (avatar picture sim) to be pregnant with them, so I created donor dads for them and had them woohoo with Rose but then immediately deleted them as soon as she got pregnant since I didn’t want the relationship to show up or for them to be on the family tree. I read in another thread that if you delete the father before the babies are born, they only end up with their mother’s genetics which explains why Beatrix is almost her mother’s twin. Isla did get a little more variation so I’m not sure exactly how it works. I had Carrie, their other mom, officially adopt them once I aged them up to toddlers since you can edit relationships in CAS once they are toddlers.

I’m curious now what a true mix of genetics for Carrie and Rose would look like, perhaps I’ll make that child later in an alternate save just to see
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited December 2020
    5HCpsJ7l.png?1

This is my sim's biological daughter when aged up. She has his hazel eyes and a magical bloodline from her mother. I think she's rather cute. I am waiting/hoping for free babies before I add her to my main save though. I'm not ready to be a grandma yet! :D
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    CxptyzL.png

i9Y3e6k.png

HGnY4oi.png

i6S9Psz.png

3kqTRBg.png

m9jxPe8.png

ZayiIBC.png

All of these sims are related and all are aliens in disguise. They are from my O'Neal family. In order we have Poppy, Nadia, Jedidiah, Colette, Aleah, Marilyn, and Yaritza.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited December 2020
    Alright, finally got pictures of the rest of the Sims from my legacy so far.
    First up is Abraham's Son, his half-vampire son! Gunnar! Probably the only vampire son of Abraham's that actually passed off as a human when he's not in his dark form since he didn't inherit the pointy ears his mom had.
    8a9JsGf.png
    Then there's his son, Bruce, named after the great hero who lost his life in the battle with the Mother Plant, Bruce Willis (Long story)
    rh3yjjw.png
    Then here's Bruce when he got old and Fat.
    ozOr2ME.png
    Then here's his daughter, Luna! She was the Sim I got to use when Realm of Magic and Discover University came out! So she's a Witch with a College Education!
    XEnomEz.png
    Her daughter, Octavia......Same deal here, Witch with a Degree.
    k9iW5vj.png
    Then there's her Son, Grim Reaper Jr....Guess who his father is!
    dgMEZp2.png
    And here's him without the robe.
    3O51zm4.png

Congrats, you are now caught up with my family.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus , Gunnar!! Aww.. I was sad when he died :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2020
    This is the coolest topic! And I can actually join it! I've never played a save with aging on before, and I don't use mccc so I'd never had kids born in game until a few weeks ago when I started a save where I’m playing as my own mccc. (I’m afraid to use mods - lol) I matched up couples, married them in CAS, and then set them in a house full of flirty paintings until they were ready to "try for baby." 😃

These were the best ones so far!

Babs L'Amore and Marcus Flex had this darling; little Everett

7BXDO1S.png
    qrsKOVv.png

And he looks pretty good as a YA!

1IkIzlh.png
    I was trying different hair styles on him

gUsSSpX.png

XjQP0Nz.png

Here's little Terry, son of the Amicable Acolytes

QvYAb0C.png
    5SBhzgD.png

He turns out cool too!

i4fbKUd.png
    BgsxiJK.png

Akira Kibo and Siobhan Fyres had this darling lil girl:

3tEPwdk.png

And she's very pretty as a YA

zXl7TJZ.png
    SFbr7Rk.png

And this young lady might not be drop dead gorgeous

ycSv1M4.png

But she is very pretty compared to:
    Her premade sister Christie Sigworth!

w72Fg0d.png

And the biggest miracle!

Gi9wVez.png

Thorne Bailey manages to have a born-in-game child who doesn't inherit his nose!!!!

0CF1DeZ.png

VkkjsJR.png
    Y1Ndjsh.png

Just a few others if you want to look, lol
    Brent and Brant's son Jerrod is the cutest boy toddler I've ever seen!

PJqpZLM.png

And he's pretty good as a teen

aK743ZW.png

This little guy is so darn cute!! Mele and Alika's son Davis

qktDgac.png

And he ages up really nice looking!

KuiEBA6.png

Mitchell Kalani and Nalani had cute little Rosalie here:

Uad9tHs.png

Who manages to become a Nalani clone!

AOiuLA0.png

Salim Benali and Summer Holiday had this lil cutie

RpYlHoy.png
    SNO7Rya.png

And he ages up very handsome!

OkaLOHo.png

This little guy surprised me.

gg2A2PW.png

He's the son of aged down George Cahill and aged down Vivian Lewis

vWgve6n.png

Sorry, I know this is a lot! lol, but I've actually made these 33 couples, and had them all have kids. And I have to go to each couple to make them “try for baby”manually. A lot of them have at least 2 kids. And in the case of the 16 premade couples, I had them have kids (or more kids in many cases). I aged everyone down to start the save so I wouldn’t have to deal with deaths right away, I’ve only had 3 Sims die (permanently) in my game so far. And I’m including The original Sims and Sims 2 too lol.

I'm doing all of what is usually mccc's job. So I'm proud of them all! lol

TpbdscA.png

All the rest of them!
    mLAzUCM.png

ELZh2gN.png

1nI7Hgz.png

GcpJ03x.png

2T6l8mn.png

cbfzkVS.jpg

There are a lot :D

And holy cow! I wish I was one my computer so I could have 2 pages open. Scrolling up and down this page on my iPad is so difficult! I’m not going to be able to go to page 2 at all, for now. I am going to come back later when I’m on my computer, because I have something to say about everyone’s Sims!

But for now:

@somewhsome

Thank you for this thread!

Your current sim is very pretty. It’s nice when kids actually get a mix of genetics instead of being a clone of one of the parents. Her brother is good looking for sure. He reminds me a lot of Raj Khemlani, one of the Maxis trailer/promo sims. (My favorite one, lol)

@CK213
    Plus I did start over by aging all my favorite YAs down to toddlers and giving them parents.
    Ohhhhh, that’s so cute! Which ones did you do? Do you have any pictures?

@ArtsyBanana Holy cow! He is incredibly good looking. I don’t suppose you still have him?

@permanentrose
    Ohhh, those toddlers Adrian and Melody are so cute! And I love how Melody’s alien form has purple skin. I’ve never seen a toddler with the purple skin before!

@calaprfy
    I always love seeing good ol’ Tiberius in his cowboy hat. 😊 And yeah! All of your sims are born in game!

@hanuel
    Oh my, spoilers indeed! But she is soooo pretty. All of your Sims are ❤️💕

@Kerrigan
    Oh wow, she is very pretty! Despite green skin, lol. Such lovely features!

@Ellupelluellu
    Hi babies! I love all of your little darlings! Omg, Georgia is such a doll! 🥰 And I love how Johnathon looks so much the same as toddler and child (and his father, lol). And yeah, Darling was not a darling at all 😡
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Long time, no see! Tiberius Landgraab III has recently been born in my game.
    @somewhsome Thank you for uploading! I am excited to add Roxana to my game! Also funny that MCCC tends to pair off couples consistently between games - Penny and Gunther were meant to be together I suppose :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member

@AlwaysAsking , Jonathan really is a mini clone of his father :joy:

Uff how could I forget him.. Simon.. also very much born in game.
    XMHGr6o.png
    pZTV034.png
    OZXdP5Y.png
    1Piwgxh.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member

@CK213
    Plus I did start over by aging all my favorite YAs down to toddlers and giving them parents.
    Ohhhhh, that’s so cute! Which ones did you do? Do you have any pictures?

They are a sizeable bunch. (The old days, after Get Together came out)
    01-15-16_6-05-49nbspPM.png
    08-22-16_6-10-03nbspPM.png

This is from the old days of Alpha hair.
    08-22-16_6-11-42nbspPM.png

The strange looking sims are my cat sims.
    08-22-16_6-24-25nbspPM.png

But now they are toddlers, children, and teens, with the three of them now young adults in Uni.
    I can't show everyone, but this is Meadow Thayer and herself as a toddler.
    Meadow.jpg

Melonie and herself as a toddler with parents.
    Bloom2.jpg

Ling with parents.
    Chen2.jpg

Melonie as a child visiting the orphanage where Meadow Thayer and the cat sims live.
    It's run by Miss Peregrine. It's strange. I know.
    12-09-17_6-21-56nbspPM_2.png

Gamma Vareen, my alien sim arrives at the orphanage.
    02-11-18_4-00-28nbspPM.png

04-22-18_12-41-56nbspAM.png

Jump ahead to now and the first batch are going through my prep school dorm and University.
    09_12_20_1_51_07_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I really like sending them on vacation breaks to Mt Komorebi and the Batuu theme park.
    11_26_20_9_46_58_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The cool thing is when they all graduate from Uni, they will have come full circle and experience their worlds with a whole lot of new content as young adults.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    This is the first sim of my fourth generation, Kendall Hecking.

8AOLeJ3.png

Her mother was a CAS-made genetic daughter of Brent and Brant, and her father was the born in game grandson of Akira Kibo.
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited December 2020
    All of them were born in-game. They're cousins and siblings. The darker-haired sims are siblings, one has a different mom, and the blonde-haired sims are siblings with same parents.

qxvUY1J.png
    Post edited by Amj1995 on
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Here is one of my born-in-game Sims. I didn’t make any changes to her. I think she’s absolutely lovely.

50550246127_d578b5d29a_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top