Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Lilith Vatore's born-in-game daughter recently aged up to teen, and I think she's really cute!

YBJkQW2.png
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    Lilith Vatore's born-in-game daughter recently aged up to teen, and I think she's really cute!

YBJkQW2.png

Oh she is very cute! Who is her dad?
  • Options
    simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    I got these triplets born in-game. I wasn't playing while they were born so I was quite surprised when I found out! They also have a cousin born at the same time to the same household so I had 4 babies at the same time and aged them up pretty soon :D I kept the names the game gave them: Kelsi, Dante and Isaac. Looks like they're all identical and I think they turned out pretty good :)

image.png

• Options
    anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    I have many born-in-game sims in all of my saves. I just created this acc so I'm only a new member. I hope I'll become a full member soon so I can post pics.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    This family, my main family, are the second and third generation of my decade challenge right now, all were born ingame. The daughters came after her mother and needed a minor surgery.

8b7nkYp.png?1

But I was more than surprise when I saw the forth generation from another family from same savegame. I think she looks beautiful, no surgery was needed, she needed just to change her style to fit better in the current decade.

Margarethe Bjergsen, née Hegenbrecht

FQIl0Vt.png?1

The family itself wasn't beautiful, so she had the luck to get a good mix the genes from her npc mother.
    1IK7fBh.png?1

She is now married with a ingame-born son from the Bjergsen family, lucky guy. If my main family would have a son already in her age, she would definitely marry him.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited January 2021
    This is the granddaughter of Mortimer and Bella Goth. I don't see the resemblance at all LOL Her father is their son, Heston Alexander.

01-10-21-8-58-35-PM.png

I did give her a little makeover. Here are mom and dad too.

01-11-21-1-18-55-PM.png
    01-11-21-1-19-02-PM.png
    01-11-21-1-19-08-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    FanPhoria wrote: »

YBJkQW2.png

Oh she is very cute! Who is her dad?

Her other parent is this vampire sim I made!

GtdJKR2.png

She was actually part of an entry I did for one of those "sparkd' challenges? The theme was a snowglobe or something like that. I did 4 sims of different occults, all named Winter, with a Winter theme lol. So there was Winter Sea the mermaid, Winter Sky the alien, Winter Spell the spellcaster and, of course, Winter Night the vampire.

0XQoCjA.png

Anyway, then I started playing with them and they all have kids now XD Winter Spell married Morgyn Ember had a son with them.

Cab6w0q.png

And then Winter Sea and Winter Sky actually married each other and had 3 kids! January, a full alien, February, a merman, and then December, who's a "hybrid," which means she's blue but doesn't really have any abilities, but that's fine cause she decided she wanted to be a vampire anyway lol.

tizNFVE.pngzAOHBlX.pngYefAwuZ.png

January is now married and has 2 kids with one of the Charms, Grace, (Emilia and Darrel's...granddaughter, I think?) so we'll have to see what their kids look like when they grow up.

migeYYW.pngYPqu0Ip.png

So far the kids both have blue skin, black hair, freckles, and are both spellcasters, so I'm pretty pleased XD

zAXQqpm.pngBlqsH7y.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    This kid juuuust aged up to teen, and I grabbed this screen before doing any editing. I wouldn't have chosen that particular hair for him, or those particular eyebrows, but otherwise I thought he was perfect. But...

GSxAEMs.png

Then I saw his profile. *Sigh* Well, he was almost perfect. Man, that chin is on the verge of being downright comical, though. :D

iMWe0CL.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2021
    My beloved Kaylyn, the first Sim I had born in the game who made it out of the toddler stage. She’s so awesome and gorgeous. I play her family exclusively.

025358-E1-FD22-494-C-803-F-61-B68645-F599.jpg3-ABA7-DA2-DE37-4-FE1-8-D07-C5-D77-F13-E004.jpg
    41457001-9-C49-49-AE-96-C6-80-A96-A557-BC0.jpg
    53701-B35-96-C3-4-BF5-9-D4-F-9-C3-E4-E03454-B.jpg
    6-E2-B5407-CAF2-4-F65-90-FA-5-D4-E6-A2604-B8.jpg
    6-FBF453-B-08-AE-42-E3-8-D43-4-E64-EEA33-F97.jpg
    9355845-E-9-A0-D-424-D-89-B0-89698952-B8-C4.jpg
    9-A38673-B-F7-D8-4777-8997-29480-CCA606-D.jpg
    A28-A84-F5-0097-4-FF1-86-F8-767-AFD56-E9-F5.jpg

• Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2021
    Here’s Soraya, Kaylyn’s little sister. They have the same mom, but Kaylyn’s stepdad is Soraya’s father.

4-C680054-FDD8-4-AA7-B11-F-C186-E3-C75-CFB.jpg
    4-A9680-CC-3741-4-F81-9131-EDDF7-DE85-D18.jpg
    51-EF8219-4222-4-CED-A6-EB-9-B4789463915.jpg
    A7537225-EA55-4473-A5-D5-C829-D9971075.jpg
    CB28-E011-3764-444-D-8-AEB-C76021-DC7-AE8.jpg

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    NtEMKhB.png

That's Mabel, my generation 7 heir in the Brennan Legacy :) She's a true beauty! <3
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My favourite born in game: Quin Landgraab (Malcolm is his father and Thomas Jabari is his grandfather). I love him so much that I even like his cheese hair.
    4UMwJvq.png?1

My favourite born in game couple - The son of Luna Villareal and Johnny Zest (red hair) and Adam Jeong (from 2 other born in game sims)
    pl43iDA.png?1
    They were also good looking elders.
    c7QQbBR.png?1

This is Bjorn Bjergsen's son Edvin (their mother was one of my sims)
    WB9wiNL.png?1
    and his younger brother Viktor (with Max Villareal)
    5vJsRYbl.png

This is my fifth gen sim from my breed out the weird challenge
    nfgVhrTl.png

Finally Walter Rock
    ZYnPkHY.png?1

and his sister
    RaDWC5V.png?1

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @VeeDub what amazing sims you have - I love your choices of styling and cc for them.
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    I never play vampires because they've always creeped me out. Some of you may remember back in November 2010 I finally gave vampires a go. When my sim finally started to turn, a "real" bat flew over my head in the house. That game is forever frozen in time and saved in the very same spot from when it happened. I haven't played a vampire since... until now. Thought I'd give it a go one more time. So here are Blu and Caleb's kids. Btw, there is one in the oven. ;)

All the kids got Caleb's blue/grey eye color except for Tahira (the youngest). She got my sim's brown eye color. But all of the kids got my sim's black hair color. I'm hoping the next kid does get Caleb's hair color.

I posted mom and dad so you can check out the physical resemblances.

Anyway, enjoy! :)

Caleb Vatore
    20210117_082443_CalebVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Blu Note-Vatore
    20210117_082713_BluVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Cassius Vatore
    20210117_083101_CassiusVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Zolan Vatore
    20210117_083848_ZolanVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Victoria Vatore
    20210117_084431_VictoriaVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Kieran Vatore
    20210117_084613_KieranVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Tahira Vatore
    20210117_084800_TahiraVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @VeeDub what amazing sims you have - I love your choices of styling and cc for them.

Thank you. :) I especially like your Quin, by the way, and I rarely like any spawn of the Landgraabs at all, lol.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I have so many born-in game sims, but here are my most favorites.

Atlas Lothario - Generation 6 heir of the Mafia Legacy
    2qgMnFy.png

Parents: Curtis and Andromeda
    FOQZ6M0.png

Jamie Romero
    e72Estz.png

Father: Antonio (became a spellcaster after Jamie was born)
    vbwHMDa.png

Mother: Evangelina (she's the alien queen)
    H1DkPXy.png
    U7tU510.png

Francesca Lothario
    F3gZvCg.png

Parents: Don and Caleb
    9ovYDu8.png

Autumn, Nyx, Calista, Damien, and Atticus Lothario - Atlas and Dylan's children. Autumn's the Generation 7 heiress.
    p7Wcuxg.png
    nhKQgse.png
    WfWnXfa.png
    XmXVz1f.png
    tHqktQj.png
    GTfmJfK.png
    I7iDopE.png

Tristan Lothario - Generation 8 heir of the Mafia Legacy
    PihhID7.png

Parents: Ian and Autumn
    dVIjiYh.png

Luke and Leia Lothario - Luke's the Generation 9 heir
    qF8Fiky.png
    3eTayGr.png

Parents: Tristan and Elliot
    fIthhkD.png

Elan Ember
    uf8Mc6A.png

Parents: Morgyn Ember and Seth Bradley
    FVy2b63.png

Demetria Lothario- Generation 11 heiress (currently playing the Disney Princess Challenge)
    fxFpBmD.png

Parents: James and Sarah
    StMDgxL.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 Your sims are gorgeous! ♥
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    blunote00 wrote: »
    I never play vampires because they've always creeped me out. Some of you may remember back in November 2010 I finally gave vampires a go. When my sim finally started to turn, a "real" bat flew over my head in the house. That game is forever frozen in time and saved in the very same spot from when it happened. I haven't played a vampire since... until now. Thought I'd give it a go one more time. So here are Blu and Caleb's kids. Btw, there is one in the oven. ;)

All the kids got Caleb's blue/grey eye color except for Tahira (the youngest). She got my sim's brown eye color. But all of the kids got my sim's black hair color. I'm hoping the next kid does get Caleb's hair color.

I posted mom and dad so you can check out the physical resemblances.

Anyway, enjoy! :)

Caleb Vatore
    20210117_082443_CalebVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Blu Note-Vatore
    20210117_082713_BluVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Cassius Vatore
    20210117_083101_CassiusVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Zolan Vatore
    20210117_083848_ZolanVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Victoria Vatore
    20210117_084431_VictoriaVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Kieran Vatore
    20210117_084613_KieranVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Tahira Vatore
    20210117_084800_TahiraVatore.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

@blunote00
    Little Tahira looks adorable. The whole family looks great. :smile:
    I should let one of my Sims marry Caleb finally. I've never been interested of his character, because he doesn't look like a vampire, but he seems to make cute babies. My 100 baby challenge mom had twins with him.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited January 2021
    Here are some of my in-game born Sims.

Parents Marjaana and Olli Tähtinen.
    CiOskAd.png

Their teen son Ville and young adult daughter Veera.
    YqQSuOT.png

Here is my 100 baby challenge mom Elina.
    JF3Xf4O.png

I put her some of her children under spoiler. They all have premade Sims as fathers and they are all young adults except Caleb Vatore's twins (they're still teens).
    Here are Ulla and Ukko. Their father is Caleb Vatore. Ulla isn't a vampire but Ukko is. He's very skinny, but has a chubby face.
    Rpi260g.png
    2sfqYy9.png

This is Olivia. Her father is J. Huntington.
    Kygcm6i.png

This is Sami. His father is Alexander Goth. He looks a lot like him.
    rwEdNgS.png

This is Riki. His father is Makoa Kealoha.
    7IEcd7y.png

This is Tiina. Her father is Mitchell Kalani.
    jaM8bFK.png

This is Elli. Her father is Jacques Villareal.
    eALfJX9.png

This is Henri. His father is Dominic Fyres.
    OYjz4BB.png

This is Janita. Her father is Mortimer Goth.
    8cbgOMu.png

This is Maria. Her father is Johnny Zest.
    Vl1U8XU.png

This is Fiona. Her father is Don Lohtario.
    cc47ACa.png

There's a lot more but I don't want to spam too much. My 100 baby challenge babies all turned out looking great. I still have a long way to 100. Elina has only had 30 babies.

I have a huge amount of saves and in-game born Sims. I could post all the pretties ones, but they don't always turn out to be my favorites. I often favor the ones that aren't so perfect.
    Here are the parents Olivia Moon and the random mailman Sim that got her pregnant. :D
    NvW2WFJ.png
    ej5z54z.png
    They're both evil. Olivia is a criminal boss and I don't even remember the name of the mailman. He was only meant to conceive a child and he isn't interested of his son at all.

Here is their son Donnie Moon. He's one of my favorite Sims ever. His girlfriend is Morgan Fyres and they're going to get married soon. Donnie is completely different than his parents. He's a good-hearted goofball who's going to be a comedian. I love him a lot. He's not perfect but he turned out looking fine, at least I think so.
    fdQz2dV.png
    2Gq8uLX.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    So I figured I'd go back to my gen1 house of my legacy. I'm trying to age some "leftover" kids here and there. Among those, Knox's surprise twins with a random townie will be next :D

There was a toddler girl there when I left off to follow my gen2. This toddler just now aged up to teen. Parents are Leslie Holland (Now McIntyre) and my CAS sim Piper. Apparently they have good genes together, since I only had to change hairstyle and clothes, and added very light makeup ("eyelashes" and lipgloss). Think her sister Regan is on page 1 or something in this thread.

K9y7kxz.png
  • Options
    thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member
    I think these are my only in-game born sims, at least that I know of lol. They are twin boys, Koa and Kailani, sons of a my mermaid, Leilani, and Loario, a townie.

Kc6eqQp.png
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@anskuplays - Thanks! :blush:

Finally completed the main goal for Generation 11: Have seven children.

The parents are Demetria and Adonis, and their children: Dominique, Gloria, Samuel, Hunter, Benjamin, Savannah, and Cindy.
    S8XElQ3.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    And then Knox's twins are teens as well. Have to say, Mateo looks awkward, but not too bad looking. Kasandra really is quite lovely.

yfBvn9j.png
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    These are all super cool, I've booked mark it so I can post some if I get any remarkable sims like everyone's here! Super awesome Sims!! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top