Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I've played with 1 family for 25 generations. Here is an overview of the heirs. I only created the first sim, the rest is born in game

overview-driftersims_orig.jpg
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Not usually a family or generation type of player, but Snowy Escape has made family gameplay more fun for me.

Emiko and Kazuhiko are Haru's parents, though I'm not sure how he ended up with red hair lol, it was like that when he aged up into a toddler. Haru is a child now and Emiko is expecting another baby. It'll be interesting to see what Haru will look like as an adult.

Lpzir8N.png
    FRD9xDb.png

Likely because his mother has salt&pepper which confuses the game because kids can't have it
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I love that this thread exists. Having awesome Sims shake out of game genetics is the best.

This is one of my more recent born-in-game Sims that really caught my interest. Lola Piper Rich-Beaulieu, who is actually a 3rd-gen born-in-game Sim of a very interesting lineage.

Lola is a very confident and talented young person, an introvert who enjoys all San Myshuno has to offer including public transportation and the chance to explore independently.

xJz9Q6Yl.png?1

They are unschooled, learning by living and living by learning, with the mentorship of their amazing parents plus many other caring and interesting adults and teens in their life, from museum docents to acting coaches in Drama Club. Lola also keeps a journal

QIGSM2Bl.png?1

and loves building hands-on projects and doing real science experiments, sometimes independently and sometimes with the help of both parents. This is when they lived in Newcrest, before moving to San Myshuno.

D29f8BQl.png?1

bBwjXn8l.png?1

One of the things that makes Lola really special to me is that they seemed to come into the world with their own thing: I didn't choose the hair or clothing, but left them as they were because they really seem to work with Lola as a character.

This is Lola visiting their half-sister (their mom's daughter with Marcus Flex) at Partihaus. Those two are mischief looking for an opportunity to prank, when they get together!

0MdBMchl.png?1

I'll be excited to see what Lola turns out like as a teen and adult.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    Hope they show up on here... >_<
    Of all the sims in my current legacy save, it has to be Ciel Vatore-Lein here. As the name implies, he's the son and only child between my founder sim Ephemer Lein(now deceased), and Caleb Vatore. As of now, he is partners with Xavier Feng(3rd son of Victor and Lily Feng respectively) and currently has 2 children of his own named Xion(older brother) and Ava(younger sister).

Toddler:
    i1BoX0S.png

Child:
    9ti3rne.png

Teen:
    n43OUYB.png

Young Adult: Shown with Ava(now a child)
    E5JfgzO.png
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited January 2021
    In my main save I started with one sim, Emmi, who I created.
    This is Emmi as a young adult.
    Jubtc5C.png

This is Emmi’s oldest daughter Leah, her father is Lenny Aguilar in lilsimsies simsie save file.
    7aofhdM.jpg
    Lenny with Leah as a toddler.

yf4DwaP.png

From Leah’s wedding. I think she is so beautiful.
    IfCToZA.png
  • Options
    It's great to see everyone's sims! Very cute screenshots everyone <3
  • Options
    bluehydrengaebluehydrengae Posts: 29 Member
    [quote="somewhsome;d-984876"]Do you have sims that got exceptionally lucky with genetics? Or who are just your favourite?

I really like my current sims' daughter. She's only a child now, but I am curious and always cheat to see how sims will look as YAs.
    [img]https://sun9-55.userapi.com/impg/vl7kgqQmj-uLKyIjNTjObzwFOf2O091RCwNY8Q/iyryGJGCXVE.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=9f6044c8b6f7a88cfb8396a426571597&type=album[/img]

Her appearance is a good mix of her parents' features.
    [spoiler][img]https://sun9-49.userapi.com/impg/0koLGdW2q93kSwuEnjoA1rA_xMqBerREX3a1PA/IVKxvgiQiJc.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=a005e72246c1b7930be6e7784352d5e9&type=album[/img]
    [img]https://sun9-24.userapi.com/impg/DgKdr3YdrfG5Jg0VmCxA5u2opoWp1h0Kc6VjEg/UcOCT8q60yY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=c56883496f540f8372ea65d62a317a67&type=album[/img]
    [img]https://sun9-71.userapi.com/impg/j7TB1JuqjwvH23pT2B0c2PR7L0uoJt6_JJQZ-Q/gdf3UqNnoGg.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=737be87a11af79b0d33d6f5bcc05099d&type=album[/img]
    Her brother looks nice too.
    [img]https://sun9-26.userapi.com/impg/HHJ0qLa0XSsdrbJ8Oo04QUdS0mpKfVkllYlesA/4IZWC5m7FVY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=e004cc18207c791b24425e9878e48447&type=album[/img]
    [/spoiler]

Also I was very suprised when I saw this sim.
    [img]https://sun9-10.userapi.com/impg/AI5tp6cLws02bSMQJv0p-xf6kZc61MMiL4Rp_w/iHzXv40LBbM.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=5b890740ec5ab27305d8b98c00861bba&type=album[/img]
    She's the daughter of two sims I've created as backround townies, and what's interesting is that her parents are just average-looking, her brother has interesting features, but he's also not a model, and she looks like a sim from the gallery haha. She also has an identical twin sister.
    [spoiler][img]https://sun9-29.userapi.com/impg/xjkJgn6CgLPIhXHxGRpEIxZu0Yrhne6W2Z5OjA/pQzDd-tAXnI.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=abd92877b6671a9d5cd471007d44aa73&type=album[/img]
    [img]https://sun9-24.userapi.com/impg/Wy6ynp7W939R3Aqy50M-YhgOTK1qCwCpPHh2TA/CKPCcj04oWA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=0e5e2864a5f4a675b251d6f758d41604&type=album[/img][/spoiler]

And these sims were not actually born, they were randomized in CAS as children of an elderly couple. All three turned out exceptionally good-looking.
    [spoiler][img]https://sun9-16.userapi.com/impg/Q4fyQcvt8nqX5MXkFGZQcm8nPBYzI54R6L5Zlw/Ej0ikvSI-Pc.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=9da11e03a7e2fa53a708aa90f5b1bf12&type=album[/img]
    [img]https://sun9-20.userapi.com/impg/qtb7l_2kN6P26DBK9r6qRO0-9uEFqzN9X2bGZw/MhskXJWZGPA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=fa73efa9287c5464f0eca52260f9a16f&type=album[/img]
    [img]https://sun9-52.userapi.com/impg/qId0NkIvuPLA5X3b6rPSUviOeFIcHWIoMqCsdg/FDG961Fw0VM.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=095a4b7ff9b042c1f34cf6cc69515c5f&type=album[/img]
    Their parents:
    [img]https://sun9-38.userapi.com/impg/9HEKRNHQru0w-LcqY48mQV5oz3OtUgENzPL5xA/km8JcBfjyPk.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=ba73a67181f9a865872d17cd231645cf&type=album[/img]
    [img]https://sun9-25.userapi.com/impg/43bQ50vFKKWrAoCflPMBXJOUUZItUn9YJ345GQ/A50LG6eQI9E.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=0f0c780b7a6621d5ec36ffdb5f01d9fe&type=album[/img]
    [/spoiler]

[/quote]

can you upload the girl with the dark lipstick and the girl with pink top and short black hair to the gallery? they're so pretty!!
  • Options
    anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    I wish I could post photos :smile:
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    This is the youngest children of my sim Leah (born in game) and Aleki (made by me). They are just toddlers in game now, but I sneaked a peak in cas.

First a picture of the parents Leah and Aleki
    4OR3nj3.png

Noah
    TrYvHeH.png

Luanna
    aDzYCZ6.png

• Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    @Thunderbat87
    What skin overlay do you use? It's really pretty.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    BookBear wrote: Β»
    @Thunderbat87
    What skin overlay do you use? It's really pretty.

I use the Knight skinblend by Madmono (default), been a favorite of mine for years. :smile: You can find it in a non-default version as well.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Awesomes out I had to show off this girl that is technically part of my family and one of the heirs that comes from the direct line.
    e9ixdYM.png
    She's Don and Salim's daughter.
    FSjlh9Q.png
    Now the little one this is an uglacy so even though he's lookin' evil about now he's adorable, technically they would be considered cousins I think....or maybe she would be an aunt. They aren't related but all of them were sort of "adopted" into the main family because of the late head sim.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Bj0Kpik.png

Mona Lothario, daughter of Don and my sim Tessa.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    The youngest of the three Gen 3 kids... Eliana Jones. Is it just me or does she have a kinda AOC thing going on?
    eliana-cropped.png

All 3 together. Cecilia is on the left. She's the heir, as she is the eldest and loves the outdoors. ValentΓ­n (born on Love Day) is on the right.
    3-kids-portrait-smaller.png
    This portrait not as good a picture, but you can see their faces better
    3-kids-portrait-other-angle.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2021
    Been playing this family for a couple weeks now(irl) and all three kids have their father's hair and eye color while one of the toddlers has their mother's skin tone and her brother and sister have their father's skin tone. Ryan and Katherine started off in college and had a hard time getting pregnant once they were married. First two pregnancies were girls(Marie-Anne, child and Margaret Lacy Cole, toddler.) Ben rounded them off and all three kids are adorable, though Marie-Anne pushes her mother's buttons, making messes and such. (LOL!) As you can tell, Dad has gone prematurely grey due to the stress of three rambunctious children. LOL!!
    nTFamZY.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited January 2021
    FSjlh9Q.png
    Now the little one this is an uglacy so even though he's lookin' evil about now he's adorable,

*sees mean/evil looking kiddo sims*
    *hits awesome immediately no questions*

:triumph::heart::heart::heart:

i just love it when toddlers and kids look like spawn of evil

sometimes though they grow out of their spawn of evil looks and make me sad
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I love genetics!

In my current legacy, gen 4 are currently kids and toddlers, so for brevity I'll show gen 2 heir and his kids.

pics under spoiler :)

Here is my Gen 2 heir, Daichi
    pFdKZyr.png

His wife, Cleo
    Y0aTm7J.png

Their eldest child, Tori
    ccg4psz.png

Middle child and only son, Koda
    sppjszX.png

and youngest daughter and gen 3 heir, Nara
    Vk8ZaVQ.png

Tori looks almost just like her mom except for her chin, and Nara looks the most like her dad. I'm excited to see what gen 4 kids look like grown up, including the kids in the extended family. Legacies are the best for forming attachments to your sims <3
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Simmingal I approve lol, he's a sweet pea...at least while he's an only child guess we'll see I didn't intend for him to have a sibling but mccc...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Chance, still a young adult, is the youngest kid (and a late surprise) for my founders, Riley & Avery:

isRmrpO.png
  • Options
    maicemaice Posts: 167 Member
    This is Rocco
    33_zpssu1qkjnh.jpg

His father is Don Lothario. His mother is another sim born in my game. She was born to the mail lady, and a random townie I used to get a bunch of townies pregnant.

He is Cam's best friend - Cam is my absolute favorite sim. He was also born in-game, my third gen heir.
    14_zps5suyvmxc.jpg
    camrocco-1.jpg

Most of my sims are born in game but these two are my favorites.

• Options
    VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    edited January 2021
    Rosemary is the product of my Black Widow and Father Winter.

RppTS9D.png

Even without CC she is beautiful
  • Options
    anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    > @illusie said:
    > I've played with 1 family for 25 generations. Here is an overview of the heirs. I only created the first sim, the rest is born in game

25 generations?!?! That's incredible!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    25 generations?!?! That's incredible!

Thank you! Before playing the Drifter Challenge i never got past generation 3 as a toddler, so this is a huge accomplishment for me. Generation 26 is now a toddler. Her name is Celeste

09-24-20_7-10-02_PM.png

Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    This is Wren, the daughter of one of my sims and Mark Eggleston. I only changed her hair color (she inherited her mom's cheese hair and I thought it looked weird with her skin tone) and her eyebrows.
    qDKjgwM.png
  • Options
    @mia_noelle97 she is very pretty

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top