Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Fernando Veleta with his fiancee Tabitha Trujillo.

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jessica Landgraab & Ernesto Veleta > Fernando Veleta.

1nybWg0.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    My most recent born-in-game sim, Rami. I'm not playing his family legacy style, nor my usual rotational style play in this save. His family is in a save of their own so that I can play Rami (and no one else BUT Rami) from birth to death without the temptation to rotate other households. Yeah, it'll probably take me a while, because I have longer-than-normal custom lifespans and often get bored with one family after some time. So I'll no doubt switch to other saves occasionally to avoid burnout, lol.

4L9PXl1.jpg
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Wow, this is a great thread. I have way too many born in game Sims to pick just one, so here's a whole extended family:

30.png

The two on the top left (in the pink and striped sweaters) and the ones in the green and brown and gray on the couch are all siblings-Leia, Poe, Luke, and Han. Everyone else is either a spouse or a descendent. (The only one in the picture not born in game is the one in the purple shirt on the couch; she is Luke's wife Cindy and is a random townie.)

TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    Fernando Veleta married Tabitha Trujillo.

VjAM1BR.png

His son Bruno with girlfriend Molly Boswell.

9zZRoP2.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    These are my Global Superstar's children. They are still pretty young.
    First Born, Jamison Cantrell
    TDT34k0.jpg
    Second Born (No you're not seeing double —
    Identical Twins, Melodie (screen left in pink) and Harmony (screen right in purple)
    pFXfX9y.jpg
    Close-up of Harmony:
    4XY2aTg.jpg
    Fourth child, Andrew Cantrell (in the foreground)
    EJvr5OL.jpg
    Fifth child, Paul Cantrell:
    nPqi30O.jpg
    Sixth and youngest child, Cadence Cantrell:
    EFqcNkY.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

This is Sandy Charm, daughter of Darren Charm. MCCC had married him to one of my own sims, (who was also born in game).

S6i9TFh.png
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    @CelSims pretty Sim, she has gorgeous eyes!
    This is my Generation 11 Sim Mia, she was always one of my favorite born in game Sims, sadly she’s long gone now.
    JH2cy5U.png
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    The dad was born in-game and grew up to be my gen 2 heir. I made his wife in CAS so she doesn't count. Both boys were born in-game. The older of the two (blue-eyed) is a child now and takes a bit more after his mom despite having the same hair + eye color as dad. I'm so excited to see what they look like grown up!

0443d71d95a8c3427e01fdf6074289313eb3553b.png
    d1e73ec037b17055eed4ac4af3234580587f800a.png
  • Options
    The Elderberry twins, Jason & Kerry, aged up to children with the mean and hot-headed traits respectively. Elder sister Eve in the background.

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jeremy Landgraab & Blaire Stewart > Robyn Landgraab & Jordan Knight > Erin Knight & Rohan Elderberry > Jason & Kerry Elderberry.

zcs9SsK.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    Fqsazhh.png
    Hannah aged to a kid :smile:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Here's Cecilia feeling on top of the world after winning her first magical duel.
    title-on-top-of-the-world-for-a-moment.png

The generation 3 kids as teens: Eliana, Valentín and Cecilia
    title-we-only-have-each-other-now.png
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Well...... does adopted (RANDOMLY GENERATED) and then no cas.fulleditmode makeovered count?
    If so;
    0AGBdd5.jpg
    Bruno and Scarlett
    DO02Z05.jpg
    Alicia
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited February 2021
    Gideon at the top, Guinevere at the bottom! They are brother and sister. Gideon looks like his mum, Guinevere looks like her dad :blush:

left to right: child, teenager, young adult :smiley:

ulBZeQD.png

The parents, Ophelia and Marcos. Marcos was also born in game :smiley:

WokDxyZ.png

KdyAvzq.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Gunther Munch's daughter Yvonne from my 100 baby challenge aged into a teen and turned out super cute. :)
    B6Pa92w.png
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Gaia is my latest sim born in game... generation 29 of my legacy.

tDAHdiR.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I shared this in the screenshot thread but i'll put it here too. Here is how my Sim self's family looks at the moment. The teens are twins and i have no idea where the male teen gets his red hair from!

SEJFYsb.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    7mISfZt.png
    I was pretty sure I shared her here now I don't know but this is Michelle she's the 'winner' of my uglacy challenge, it was such a close call with her nephew...or her great nephew I don't remember at the moment I had to pull her chin down to compare final results. I need to play that save again now ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    MelsieYT wrote: »
    The dad was born in-game and grew up to be my gen 2 heir. I made his wife in CAS so she doesn't count. Both boys were born in-game. The older of the two (blue-eyed) is a child now and takes a bit more after his mom despite having the same hair + eye color as dad. I'm so excited to see what they look like grown up!

0443d71d95a8c3427e01fdf6074289313eb3553b.png
    d1e73ec037b17055eed4ac4af3234580587f800a.png

Where did you find those poses?! My couple are expecting twins themselves, so I can't share my B.I.G kids yet. ;)
    Currently WIP:
    JAWdUCN.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Just 3 guys listening to a story.

3-dudes-listening-to-a-story.png

• Options
    anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    > @FurAndYarn said:
    > Gaia is my latest sim born in game... generation 29 of my legacy.

29 generations??? Wow, I'm impressed!
  • Options
    Since I am a full member now, I'd like to know how to upload photos here :smile:
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    anskuplays wrote: »
    Since I am a full member now, I'd like to know how to upload photos here :smile:

I use imgur, but there are a lot of different image hosting sites. You have to copy the li9nk from the site. :smile:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I have many born-in-game sims but this cutie is the youngest daughter of my one legacy spare. Her father is a random Sulani guy called Aleki :smiley:

tuAlAWJ.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited March 2021
    Latest in my Legacy to age up to Young Adult, and my second born-in-game Spellcaster, Brodie Hart moved out to take over the Ohan'ali Town home my Founders were in before building their retirement home on Lani St. Taz. He's still pursuing his Communications degree at Britechester, but that didn't stop him from eloping earlier tonight.

jCnYbTX.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top