March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

illusieillusie Posts: 13,815 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
Hey everyone,

Here I'll post my sims 4 creations. Everything is cc free.
I hope you enjoy them!

At the moment I will only build for TS4.

My Links:
Illusie´s Website
Illusie's Sims 4 Gallery
Illusie's Sims 3 Studio
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,815 Member
    edited April 2022
    Post edited by illusie on
    edited August 2019
    Reserved
    edited August 2019
    Reserved
    edited August 2019
    Reserved
    Reserved
    Here is a kitchen I made for one of Rosemow's old challenges for One Room a Week.

Challenge 1 - kitchen
    Theme for the week: "Grandma's Kitchen"
    Gallery name of room : Granny's Kitchen
    Origin id : illusie

9739243_orig.png

5719465_orig.png

8492243_orig.png

4054149_orig.png

• athenacapuletathenacapulet Posts: 74 Member
    Beautiful kitchen @illusie ! The colors, the details and the placement of the kitchen is just wonderful! I love your attention to details, makes it look alive. The green-pink-brownwood color scheme you have going works really well, it's not easy colors to combine and you've done a great job with it! Never thought green and pink could look so good together honestly. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    It is very nice that you have started a showcase thread for your sims 4 creations :)
    Granny's Kitchen is a very homely room! :) The layout and furnishing of the home looks so very nice! The floral wall pattern is very pretty! Very nice cooking area! It looks very nice how the wall cabinets are placed in there. Very nice curved bar stool counter. The plates wall decor, hanging pots and the fruit bowl, weights and tea pot on the counter are nice kitchen touches there. The pink curtains are very pretty in the room. Very nice dining room area in the room! The type of dining seats suits the type of room. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst sitting at the table dining there. The fireplace will keep the sims warm when eating their meals. The basket of eggs on the fireplace ledge and the rooster picture on the wall are nice homely touches there. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the gramophone whilst cooking and dining there. Very nice mirror table area! The bunny is cute on the mirror wall table! The candles are nice there for sims to see when looking in the mirror and it is a nice touch the way the plates are placed either sides of the mirror.
    It is a very nice room for a grandma to enjoy cooking meals in! The kitchen is very nice! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited January 2016
    Beautiful kitchen! The details are well thought out and are consistent with the overall look. I especially like the use of the burgundy accents. They add the right amount of contrast and tie the whole look together. Am looking forward to following your showcase, @illusie.
    @athenacapulet thank you. One of the plants in the kitchen inspired the colour scheme. I never thought I'd use the pink curtains!

@rosemow, thank you for the beautiful description of the kitchen. You are good with words. Thanks for hosting all the challenges, they are so inspiring {hugs}

@StSciurus , thanks! Glad to hear you like all the details in the kitchen! It was fun to create this kitchen.
    Here is another room I created for one of rosemow's challenges. This time a mordern dining room.

Challenge 29
    Theme for the week: a Sims 4 four item room!
    Gallery name of room: Modern Dining in Red
    Origin id: illusie

5385916_orig.png

8229564_orig.png

9776126_orig.png

2579828_orig.png

2925403_orig.png

I love creating themed rooms. Here is a old challenge I tried. The theme was to create a little girls bedroom for a girl who had been in hospital for a long time.

Challenge 2
    Theme for the week: A Colorful Little Girl's Bedroom
    Gallery name of room: Flowery Girl's Bedroom

4228635_orig.png

1647119_orig.png

6124828_orig.png

3923127_orig.png

Challenge 3
    Theme for the week: The Annual Florist Dinner Party
    Gallery name of room: Conservatory Dinners

3283974_orig.png

9061929_orig.png

8428184_orig.png

3169065_orig.png
    First a room for one of the old challenges, just for fun

Challenge 4
    Theme for the week: A Study for a retired gentleman
    Gallery name of room: Grandpa's Study of Clocks

6566036_orig.png

4947813_orig.png

3480937_orig.png

1297844_orig.png

7316472_orig.png

5194259_orig.png

House name: Highview House
    Description: Highvieuw House is located in Willow Creek. The house features a big livingroom, kitchen, diningroom, cupcake baking area, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, study, music area and art studio. This house is perfect for a family. As mentioned, there are 4 bedrooms; a bedroom for the parents, a princess room for a little girl, a room for a boy, and a spare bedroom. The house has got a lush garden with plenty of opportunities to entertain. There is a lovely spot to hold a BBQ during warm summer days. There the family can sit down to eat and have a drink from the bar. You can even hold a wedding in the garden! Especially for the children is a monkey bar. Something for the whole family to enjoy is the pool. In addition, there is an area to play chess.

Basegame only, No CC or Mods. I did use MOO, DEBUG Items, Unlocked items, Enlarged Items, Moved items up walls

Download link: tinyurl.com/qhucecf
    More pictures: illusie.weebly.com/s4-high-view.html

Inspired by:

sten009monu10ill789.gif

This house was build in 1917, as a summerhouse for a rich family. The house burned down in 1928, but was rebuild based on the floor plans. Main features of the house are the high roof and the elaborately decorated entrance.

Exterior pictures:

8069713_orig.png

1513346_orig.png

Interior pictures:

Living room

3854708_orig.png

Dining room with a cozy area where you can sit down to read.

2308615_orig.png

Princess bedroom

1718099_orig.png

there is no seperate nursery. The baby gets to sleep close to his/her parents in the parents bedroom.

1149693_orig.png

The art studio is located in the tower. From there you have a lovely view over the town.

8842049_orig.png
    I have a 2 more houses and several rooms I still need to add to to my showcase. I'll post more later this week or next week.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Each of the rooms that you have created look so very nice! :) I have posted about them on the room challenge thread so I won't post about them here again but just wanted to say here that the design, layout and furnisjing of each of the rooms look so very nice!
    Highview House is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! Very nice curved roofing and the roof tower is very nice! The flowers and rocks look so pretty on the edges of the home, around the base of the trees and around the pool! The front and back porchways are very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Very nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there having a chat and reading a book. The candies, flowers and teapot are nice touches on the coffee table. Nice windows chess nook for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst playing chess. The curtains look very nice how they are placed in the rooms of the home ! Very nice dining room! The enlarged dining table looks nice, and it is nice that there are dining seats on each side of the table. The flowers, teapot and fruit bowl on the table are nice for sims to see when eating meals. Very nice sofa windows sitting nook! The fruit photo and flowers are nice touches on the corner shelf. The wall paneling looks nice. The princess bedroom is very pretty! The curtained windows bed nook is very nice! The giraffe, unicorn, deer and heart teddy look cute in the room! Nice corner toy box nook for the kids to have fun playing with the toys. The baby section in the corner of the master bedroom is very nice! The bunny, animal wall pictures, lady bug and rabbit look very cute there! Very nice art studio! The paintings look very nice how they are placed on the walls. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst painting on the easel there.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you Rosemow. I'm glad to hear you like the house.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,988 Member
    Wonderful showcase, awesome rooms packed with lots of fantastic detail and I love the design of Highview House :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo, thank you for the kind words!
    Challenge 47
    Theme for the week: an animal themed living room for a Vet.
    Gallery name of room: Animal Lovers Living Room

4107539_orig.png

5260786_orig.png

6645116_orig.png

954568_orig.png
    Challenge 41
    Theme for the week: A Christmas living room.
    Gallery name of room: Christmas Every Day Room

2063443_orig.png

4782139_orig.png

2496788_orig.png

Challenge 41
    Gallery name of room: Modern Blue Christmas

I couldn't resist making a second room. I was inspired and in no time the room was done.

481420_orig.png

1966616_orig.png

2848043_orig.png

7078261_orig.png

Challenge 41
    Gallery name of room: Christmas at the Farm

4319176_orig.png

9682538_orig.png

7881828_orig.png

791456_orig.png

5855186_orig.png
    Challenge 43
    Theme: Christmas dining room for Alice
    Origin ID: illusie
    Name of Room: Modern Blue Christmas Dining Room