Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mischief & Mayhem

permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
A challenge for those looking to explore the more nefarious elements of game play in the sims.

The rules are simple:

1. Create a sim teen or older
2. Your sim must have either the mean, evil, or kleptomaniac trait
3. Your sim must complete one deviance aspiration - Chief of Mischief, Villainous Valentine, or Public Enemy

Even those rules are flexible though - I wanted to make this as friendly as possible for simmers with any packs, so if there are traits or aspirations that are pack specific but explore a more negative element of gameplay, feel free to explore those as well. You may add any other sims or pets to your household as well, as long as your main focus is your delinquent sim. Any lifespan is acceptable as well, as is starting season and length, and what world you want your sim to live in. Any occult sim is fine as well. Also as long as you're not cheating aspiration milestones or skills that aid in completing the aspirations, I'm always fine with cheating needs, skills, money, etc. in order to make your gameplay fun for you!

----

Links to players and their first posts:

@permanentrose with Max Villareal
@Ellupelluellu with Wolfgang Munch
@Belalucina with Ulrike Faust
@SoulGal7 with Clement Frost
@Skeilah with Max Hampton
@NRowe with Chloe Samuels
@mcrudd with Barbie
Post edited by permanentrose on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 13
    Max Villareal
    Traits: Evil, Mean, Genius
    Starting Aspiration: Villainous Valentine

UIoVH5l.jpg

Cast of Characters:

Jacques Villareal
    Max's father, widower(?), crime lord, and questionable sanity. He now lives alone in the Von-Windenburg Estate, as all his children have grown up and gone their own ways.
    zB72tkt.png

Hugo Villareal & family
    Max's older brother, master chef, married to Iggy Pancakes, and proud owner of 6 rescue cats. Currently living in Brindleton Bay.
    MSihoxT.jpg
    wMyreut.jpg

Luna Villareal & family
    Max's older sister, social media influencer, married to Malcolm Landgraab with three sons, Carter, Conrad, and Cooper. Currently living in a luxury penthouse in San Myshuno.
    FGv8tyS.jpg

She may be married to Malcolm, but her heart lies with another Landgraab, and Johnny may or may not be the father of her youngest son...
    5npMFNz.png

----

Where our story begins...
    Max has recently applied to Foxbury Institute, his father's alma mater, in hopes of pursuing a degree in Villainy.
    pJmdXRk.png

And as it so happens, he has just received his acceptance letter.
    L1JZcg2.jpg
    0giJp2P.png

---

Links to posts:
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    @permanentrose can't wait to read your story and also may not be able to help jumping in as well.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Wolfie will join, after christmas.
    24-12-2023-0-03-59.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    I feel like someone should play Morgan or Ulrike.
  • Options
    @Belalucina That would be funny if we all just played the Renegades :D Wolfgang and Max are the only two with negative traits though, surprisingly though.
  • Options
    @permanentrose true. Morgan could be aged up and a negative trait added, or Ulrike could have a negative trait added since you can have six now with self discovery. I've never played Ulrike so that could be interesting.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Well, I've gone and done it.
    Ulrike Faust
    Traits: Creative, Perfectionist, Art Lover, Dastardly, Mean, Kleptomaniac
    Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
    12-23-23-9-45-03-PM.png

I started the Super Rich Supervillain scenario with her as well so I'll be switching her career to the Secret Agent career. She decided she didn't like having a roommate, so she's kicked Maaike out. The house really does need some upgrades though so it's her goal to make money by any means she can, while still trying to paint the perfect painting. Will she be satisfied with the money she makes, or will she wind up becoming a villain? I guess we shall see.

I'll wait to start in January as well.
  • Options
    @Belalucina Haha, I was wondering if you'd cave! Her makeover looks great - I played Ulrike in a challenge once and I'm quite fond of her. I totally forgot about the kleptomaniac trait - editing my first post to have that be a main trait someone can choose too, along with mean or evil
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited December 2023
    @permanentrose @Belalucina @Ellupelluellu

I am going to start with an aged-down version of Father Winter, Clement Frost. His traits will be replaced with opposite traits. So, instead of good, he will be evil, childish will become hates children and cheerful will become gloomy. Friend of the World Aspiration will be replaced with Chief of Mischief. Will start in January.

clement-frost-closeup.png
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 oooh, very interesting! Can't wait to see his story.
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Love the idea! Perhaps we will see what makes him change his ways to be the kind Father Winter we know today...whatever direction you go with your gameplay, I'm sure it will be fun!

Seems like the consensus is that everyone would like to start in January. Of course feel free to post whenever you feel inspired to play, but I think I'll wait until January as well and tie up some other loose ends with other game play until the new year :)
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I'll probably see if I can use one of my Legacy Sims or decide to go with a premade... And seeing if I can combine this with all the rest, but I'll defintitely see what I can do :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    I'm so excited! You guys are all some of my favorite simmers to play with so I'm really looking forward to this (and if it works out that we all continue to explore little challenges throughout the year that we take turns picking, that would be so fun too!)
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited December 2023
    Meet Chloe Samuels
    Mknlywz.png

Yeah, teenaged Chloe has developed some new, disturbing appetites. She lives in Copperdale with her freegan, artist Mum Zuri and now Zuri's recent fiancé Victor Chavez. Neither adult knows Chloe is sneaking out at night to bite unsuspecting Sims hanging around the pier after dark.

Though I don't remember Chloe's traits off the top of my head, I am fairly sure she doesn't yet have one of the semi-requisite traits. However, she will be liable to gain one upon aging up. I also plan to explore mischief skill, deviance aspirations and quite probably the super-rich super villan scenario. :p
  • Options
    @NRowe Don’t worry too much about her traits, especially since you are continuing with a story you already have in progress, glad to have Chloe join in and it seems like she’s on track to be quite deviant 😂
  • Options
    edited January 13
    Okay, let's do this!

I decided to go with Max Hampton from my Follow the Whim Legacy (see signature banner). He's the older brother of Hannah (gen 4 heir).
    HBKr9ra.png

Since I've played him through his entire childhood, I came up with the following childhood story, where it all began:

Introduction:
    8xdOKQA.png
    Max was born in a warm home with loving parents… One of them (aka the father) is Erratic, but that’s okay.

z3AKT3r.png
    He wanted to be independent very quickly.

MIxQrF5.png
    But well, that’s pretty hard as a toddler.

kuVAWkE.png
    Life was good with just the three of them.

QXuNKL2.png
    But then Hannah came.

qPeGc3Y.png
    Unlike Max, she was a messy one and needed loads of attention.

jo3E7h2.png
    From then on, Max became a bit… Difficult.

JsVvfSL.png
    He developed the Hot-Headed trait and really had no patience for anything, as you can see. That mostly made him even more annoyed.

fLEvqbg.png
    Eventually he came to terms with having a little sister. He just focussed on school, very hard, so his parents would be proud.

6f52aLU.png
    All went well for a while, until his dad dropped the bomb that a third sibling was on the way...

v1jmxcm.png
    That, and the sudden passing away of his favourite grandma right before teenage-hood, made everything he worked for crumble down like it was nothing.

ZW97AgH.png
    From that moment, Max just wasn't the same anymore. Not interested in anything...

m1TG3p1.png
    Always angry and moody...

5JlKPGY.png
    And to make it worse, he just barely survived a fire he started in the kitchen. (on purpose or not? I guess we'll never know)

ZRGaoxp.png
    Any attempts from his little sister to connect were immediately shut down. He just wanted to be left alone.

OTaQBmk.png
    He quite literally just wanted to disappear.

E4YsIn7.png
    One day, his father approached him, and he just broke down. His father tried comforting him in his very special, erratic way. He told him that he should stand up for himself, and for some reason, that one encounter with his father, changed Max once again.

GR78xZo.png
    As soon as he got the chance, he applied for university and left everything behind as he got the news that he was accepted. Off to a new chapter in life, with the traits Hot-Headed, Mean and Snob in his pocket.

Chapters:
    Post edited by Skeilah on
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    @Skeilah @Belalucina @permanentrose @NRowe @Ellupelluellu - Lots of fun backstories and sims ready to start this challenge. So great!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    @Skeilah @Belalucina @permanentrose @NRowe @Ellupelluellu

~ CLEMENT FROST BACKGROUND STORY ~

FATHER-WINTER-REMINISCING.png
    Father Winter, (also known as Clement Frost), was checking his list when a cold blast of frosty air came in through the door. As he laid down his list to see who had arrived, a figure appeared before him.

He didn't recognize the figure at first, and did not want to come to any conclusions on what type of sim this was. But Father Winter got a vibe from this sim, and knew that this sim was on the Naughty List...the very, very, very, extremely bad Naughty List, and had been there for several years. In fact, Father Winter recalled giving this sim several lumps of coal in their stocking last year. Father Winter was not sure how this sim had found his way here, but something didn't feel right.

YOU-YOU-ARE-TO-BLAME.png

The sim pointed at him, "You!" he said vehemently,"You think you are something don't you? Bribing kids to be good so they can get presents?"

Father Winter: "Um, no...that's not how it works. I encourage children to be good so that they can feel good about themselves. To become a benevolent sim in the Simworld."

The sim laughed, "Is that so? Well, what if I told you that when I was a kid, I was good all year long, and I didn't get nothin' for Winterfest? How do you explain that?"

Father Winter: "Ted....your name is Ted, isn't it? But, surely, Ted, if you were good, you would have received something..."

good-will-prevail-2.png

Ted eyed him, "You calling me a liar? You are the one who is the liar here. All that year I was good, helping others, being polite, and what did it get me? Nothing! So after that I changed, I didn't care about being good anymore. Being bad was where it was at. And let's just say that I was really good at being bad..."

DIDNT-GET-ME-NOTHING.png

Father Winter: "Well, there is always time to change you know. You don't have to be bad if you don't want to...."

Ted looked at Father Winter and smirked, "Is that right? So, if say, you were bad...you could just change...just like that?" he replied snapping his fingers.

Father Winter squinted at Ted "Of course! I am essentially a good sim. I could resist it."

YOU-USE-A-CHIMENY.png

Ted eyed him."But what if you weren't good anymore? What if you were bad? I've read about you, and it seems that you started your toymaking career as a young adult. Your parents had died and you got quite an inheritance. THAT'S WHEN IT STARTED, AND THAT'S WHEN IT HAS TO CHANGE. Maybe if you were bad, I wouldn't be getting this coal in my stocking every year, but instead, I would be getting some great presents. Right?"

Father Winter, "Well, I..."

close-up-showing-pic-of-mrs-claus-santa.png

But before Father Winter could utter another word, Ted came closer and held up his cell and said that Father Winter might be interested in seeing something. Ted then showed Father Winter a live stream. It was of Mrs. Winter behind bars looking strangely at the camera. She seemed to have been drugged.

no-this-cant-happen.png

Father Winter looked shocked: "What is the meaning of this? What have you done to her? Let her go!"

Ted looked at Father Winter and sighed, "Yeah, that ain't happening anytime soon. You see, you've got a certain skillset that we need and we just have to adjust your thinking a bit."

explaining-things-to-a-sad-santa.png

Father Winter: "What do you mean?"

Ted "Well, it seems you have access to everyone's house and can just break and enter anytime you want. And no-one even stops you..."

Father Winter: "I am not breaking and entering. I am delivering gifts..."

mean-looking-ted.png

Ted: "Oh sure...if that was the case, you'd use the front door. But the chimney? Sounds rather suspicious to me. Anyway, leaving those gifts...that's gonna end. Taking gifts is a better idea and you just need the right mindset to do it.

You see, my partner and I stumbled across a potion. A potion made from a very powerful fruit, which will allow you to travel back in time. A sort of youth potion if you will, with a bit of a kick. To kind of start your life over as a young adult. The only thing is when you drink it, all your traits will be changed...and you won't remember anything about your former self."

Father Winter: "And how does this involve me?"

father-winter-listening.png

Ted "Well, let's just say that this is part of our recruitment process, and you've been chosen. Your name is well-known around the Simworld and it would be good to have someone like you as part of our um...organization. I mean you're pretty savvy at surveillance systems and can see sims when they are sleeping, when they are awake, and you know if they are good or bad. We could use all those bad sims to grow our organization. But the good ones will also be useful and will need to be um...converted. In fact, we will need everyone in the Simworld to be um...altered..to our way of thinking..."

Father Winter: "And if I refuse?"

YOU-HAVE-A-SKILLSET-WE-NEED.png

Ted: "Oh I wouldn't refuse if I was you because you really wouldn't want anything to happen to the missus, would you?"

WORRIED-SANTA.png

Father Winter looked at Ted and thought of Mrs. Winter, "It seems I have no choice. Fine, I'll do it. Just don't harm her..."

Ted: "I knew you would see it my way. Now drink this...we don't have much time...do it and your missus will be released..." he said looking at the clock and shoving the potion towards Father Winter.

this-is-a-special-potion.png

Father Winter took a deep breath and reluctantly drank the concoction.

drinking-the-potion.png

drank-the-potion.png

Ted nodded his head, "At the stroke of midnight, you will revert to your young self, only this time, your good trait will be replaced with the evil trait, your childish trait will be replaced with the hates children trait, and your cheerful trait will be replaced with a gloomy version of yourself. And being a friend to all? Oh no...you are going to be a very mischievous sim from now on."

i-am-glad-you-have-agreed.png

Father Winter: "I don't know why you are doing this, but I am Father Winter. I am good...and good will prevail over evil..."

CLOCK-TIME.png

Suddenly the clock struck midnight. It was Winterfest, and Father Winter magically turned into his younger self, no longer the good Father Winter that we all knew.

TURNING-YOUNGER-2.png

"And laying his finger aside of his nose, and giving a nod, up the chimney Father Winter rose and vanished".

gone-in-thin-air-santa.png

Ted then smiled, but had a strange expression on his face and suddenly started speaking in a strange language.

"ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ΔŇĐ Ɨ ΜỮŞŦ ΔŇŞŴ€Ř"

posessed-sim-3.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NOTES:

Ted Roswell is a premade sim who is the Mayor of Strangerville. He is an evil sim and has been possessed by the alien Mother Plant. The Mother Plant is evil and intent on brainwashing all sims to convert them to be her minions and do her bidding. Simworld domination is her goal,

"And laying his finger aside of his nose, and giving a nod, up the chimney he rose", verse from 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Poem by Clement Clarke Moore (1823).
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    That is AweSim @SoulGal7 <3<3<3
  • Options
    @Skeilah @SoulGal7 amazing back stories!

Skeilah - I love how you used your current legacy to do a spin off story. SoulGal7 - I love how you’ve incorporated premades and lore to set up your story!

I’ll update my first post with everyone’s sims - sorry I forgot to do that today!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited December 2023
    Great backstories, everyone :)<3

I have a question to OP , @permanentrose ,
    I hope making good and complex storyline is not mandatory in this challenge? If it is, I unfortunately have to withdraw before I start :) I am only focusing at finishing one story at a time, and only looking for light challenges to play.

I will follow everyone's stories, of course B)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu definitely not a requirement and people shouldn’t feel pressured to comment on stories either, i just want this to be fun for people! I don’t plan to make my story overly complex, just wanted to have some fun with setting up context for any characters that may show up!
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu I'm also keeping it light for this one. I mean, I have two Legacies going on, I really can't do a third complex story xD
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu @Skeilah
    Same. I have two other stories as well.
  • Options
    @permanentrose @Belalucina @NRowe @Ellupelluellu @Skeilah - Yes, agreed, just a light challenge. I kind of get carried away with backstories because I love doing them. lol