Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mischief & Mayhem

Comments

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @permanentrose - Chapter 10 -
    Max being greeted by a "herd" of cats at Hugo's lol and then he steals the cat wand. hehe Cheerful? Of course he's always cheerful when other sims are near misery, so why not...right? Well, at least Luna is interested in his kids. Oh, so funny about Father Winter! That'll be coal this year Max. And another enemy with Kristopher - he smacked Max down good. Oh he looks beaten up.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Chapter 11
    LCvx8Mo.jpg
    Under Bender's expert care, all three babies were thriving. He adopted all three as care dependents so their needs were his priority.
    bsucIcS.jpg
    RhpHB8P.jpg
    uQy4T9n.jpg
    j8BZN0j.png

(I'm impressed by his ability to get all three babies into their cribs autonomously)
    MsoXLBg.jpg

Meanwhile, one sunny afternoon, Max's vampire master paid him a visit.
    qJ5YXJx.jpg

But the sun was much more intense than either of them expected.
    bgEY6Zs.jpg
    li7Utwl.jpg

Before either of them had time to react, it was already too late for poor Vlad. Max was eternally grateful he'd taken several weakness in order to survive the sun's harsh glare - so much in fact that he seemed almost unfeeling toward the death of his creator.
    7NEm9CX.jpg
    c1Da8yO.jpg
    CSX6XQM.jpg

May you rest in piece, Vlad.
    N8sQziQ.jpg

Well, there was no time to fuss over Vlad's death. He went to work and was offered a promotion.
    M4hBbHM.png

He celebrated by trolling teh forums, always a favorite hobby of his, and at last!
    v7yUGgW.png

---
    To complete the Public Enemy Aspiration, which Max has also been switching to, they need to witness a death of a sim, and this seemed to be one of the easiest options, and I remembered that I never bothered to give Vlad the sun resistant perk. I'll be honest with you all and tell you that I immediately cheated Max's vampire points and rank up so I could get him this perk and not have to worry about death by sun for him lol.

Max has had the Chief of Mischief Aspiration almost done for a while now, minus maxing out the mischief skill, which took a lot of tedious work. Mostly trolling teh forums and sitting in on mischief skill classes. Time to tackle the last few bits of the Public Enemy Aspiration. (And if I'm feeling motivated, maybe I'll have another go at Villainous Valentine too, since technically he has been caught cheating 5 times now)
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    @permanentrose
    Max doesn't seem to be phased at all at his death lol. RIP Vlad.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    Chapter 12

Lf5ZSnD.png
    Well, now that Max had pursued the tech side of his villainous career, there was no need for them to continue living in the abandoned factory, as all his crimes could be completed digitally now, so he moved his family to bay side abode in San Sequoia, more than ready to have the comforts of an actual home once more.
    t67dNJs.jpg

And as all little ones eventually grow older, it was now time for these three little ones to celebrate a birthday. (Bender took very good care of them all, as they all aged up with the topnotch infant trait even I honestly didn't do anything extra for them)
    HoQtDxE.png
    35Vl3Uh.png
    Xnatam3.png

But then, just as things seemed like they might be settling into a routine for this family, of course there was another unexpected surprise.
    WG5Qd0B.png

(Max never received a phone call about Ulrike having a baby, but it only seems right to welcome her into this crazy brood, and she immediately got aged up to a toddler as well since presumably she's around the same age as the other three)
    NtWzFwg.png

Wolfgang paid a visit and got front row seats to the madness. (Yes, one of the twins is biting his sister. In fact, within 5 minutes of them aging up, two of the toddlers already have the aggressive quirk and one has the destructive quirk. They're doing their dad proud)
    ZFTDg7o.jpg

Max, meanwhile, was oblivious to it all, tucked away in an office that had a lock that only he had a key for.
    wSELWBN.png

Bender put all the children to bed expertly.
    fAZvBk3.png
    zBC7DVs.jpg.

While Max only cared for himself, as usual.
    IjAoQJb.jpg

--
    I'm so bad at remembering to screenshot builds I download from the gallery, but unless I state otherwise, you can just assume any build I feature is downloaded from the gallery. So far I've had Max live in Moonwood Mills and now San Sequoia since I've never actually played sims living in these worlds so now seems like a good a time as any to explore them a bit more!
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    oh gosh, another baby! :D they are all so cute! Good job, Bender!
  • Options
    edited January 10
    @permanentrose @Ellupelluellu @NRowe @Belalucina @mcrudd @Skeilah

CLEMENT FROST - ON THE MOVE

IN-THE-HOOD-AT-NIGHT.png
    Clem's meeting with Dennis Racket last night had gone better than he had hoped. Dennis was rather happy that Clem had made contact with Mortimer Goth and the Pancakes. Clem did mention that Bob and Eliza's relationship was not going well and he thought they had broken up. He noticed that Dennis seemed quite happy with this news, and Dennis enquired if Clem knew if Eliza would be moving away because of the marriage breakdown. Clem didn't know anything about that, and Dennis told Clem that he needed Clem to get closer to them. Oh gosh! That wasn't going to happen. Clem didn't really want to mention what had transpired between Eliza and himself last night and how he never wanted to see her again. But perhaps he could get some of the info from Bob.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aside from still needing to meet the Goth family members, and Iggy Pancakes, Clem still had one household that he hadn't met anyone from. The Spencer- Kim-Lewis household. And, as luck would have it, as he was heading outside, he spied someone on the sidewalk. It was Vivian Lewis! He immediately went over and introduced himself.

willow-creek-resident.png

He found out that Vivian was an elder, who was retired and lived with her son, Eric, and his wife, Alice and her granddaughter Olivia and Alice's father, Dennis, in the very exclusive Sage Estates neighborhood.

Of course Clem gave her a wonderful hug planting a listening bug on her.

planting-bug-on-viviane.png

They chatted for quite awhile, and then Vivian said she had to head home again because she had forgotten something. She paused for a moment and then turned to Clem and asked if he would like to come with her to meet everyone.

Eureka! This was better than he had hoped. Clem, of course, said he'd love to head back to her house with her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they got there, Clem stood outside for a moment and admired their house. It was an ultra-modern structure that overlooked a park called Magnolia Blossom Park. The house had a lot of windows and Clem was sure that the view of the park from their house was breathtaking. Yeah, and then this happened!

lets-one-loose.png

Vivian said that there was a strange smell outside and quickly brought him into the house. As soon as Clem set foot in the house, he could tell that this family was wealthy. Eric Lewis was sitting on the couch and watching television and Clem went over and introduced himself.

oliver-kim-house.png

He found out that Eric Lewis was a doctor. In his younger days, Eric, along with some of his med school buddies, had produced a calendar as a fundraiser for the Willow Creek Hospital. Apparently it was quite a hot seller.

chatting-with-eric.png

Clem also found out that Eric was a community advocate, who had been instrumental in protecting the lush bayou and rolling hills that made Willow Creek the idyllic place to live. Clem gave him that bro hug to plant the bug.

a-ug-on-eric.png

The next sim he met was Alice Kim-Lewis. She had just made some food and invited him to have some with them.

talking-to-alice.png

Clem got on quite well with Alice and found out that she liked to paint. They discussed the Municipal Muses Museum and Alice told him that they had a copy of one of the paintings displayed at the museum. Although she didn't work, she was a Board Member at the museum.

Clem gave Alice a hug thanking her for the food, and planted the bug.

planting-a-bug.png

And, of course Clem helped to clean up and also helped them with some plumbing issues they were having.

clogging-another-drain.png

He then headed upstairs and found Dennis Kim, Alice's father at the computer in one of the bedrooms. And another bug was planted. He found out that Dennis was retired and enjoyed gardening.

another-bug-plant.png

He knew there was another sim somewhere in this house. Geez this place had a lot of stairs. He glanced around in the dining room area, and saw the painting that Alice had mentioned. He did remember admiring this one at the museum. It seemed that whenever Clem looked at paintings, a calm seemed to wash over him.

these-sims-were-rich-they-cold-affor-a-plumber.png

Well, that calm didn't last long because Clem remembered that the other sim who lived here was a child. He didn't much care for children (he has the hates children trait). He saw her outside and headed over to talk to her. Her name was Olivia Kim-Lewis and she was rather annoying pestering him with questions. Clem was getting stressful around her and since he couldn't seem to plant a bug on her, he figured it was time to leave. He had quite enough of the Spencer-Kim-Lewis...Lewis-Kim-Spencer...or whatever they were called. Sheesh! Who would saddle a kid with that last name? Anyway, he was off as he had to get ready for his meeting with Dennis Racket anyway.

clems-meannesss-comes-out-on-olivia.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Clem had a pop-up at work.
    COSTUME-JEWELLRY-POP-UP-AT-JOB.png

TAKES-THE-JOB.png

And Clem gets promoted, and chooses the Boss Career track.

BOSS-CAREER.png

PROMOTD-TO-MUSCLE-IN-THE-BOSS-CAREER.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

another-day-of-listening-in-on-secres.png

Later that night when Clem listened in on the bugs, he learned a few more things about the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household.
    MORE-SKELETONS-ERIC.png

MY-FAV-COLOR-IS-BLUE-ALICE.png

dennis-ten-little-lies.png

get-the-cat-to-talk.png

Clem didn't know what Dennis Racket was looking for, but the residents of Willow Creek sure had a lot of secrets.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

All household members in the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household do not, by default, have jobs. So, I decided to change that.

Eric Lewis is featured in the Maxis created Malpractice household and the Malpractice trailer for Get To Work.

Watch the trailer. Malpractice Trailer

So, I thought it would be fun to have him be a doctor in my game. I also figured that since Eric was very high profile in the community, that his wife should also be, so made her a Board Member at Municipal Muses Museum.

malpractice-sims.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    edited January 10
    @SoulGal7
    I half expected Alice to come on to him. :D Funny that you made a mention of the malpractice household. :) I always wondered, "Are they real doctors orrr....male strippers?" :D Real doctors making a calendar sounds good. Lol.
  • Options
    edited January 11
    @Skeilah
    I uploaded Ulrike to the gallery under my ID Belalucina. She has some cc, like makeup and stuff, but she should be fine without it. Here's her hair.

I'm going to add your all's sims to my game eventually, just haven't done it yet lol.
  • Options
    @SoulGal7
    I love that Clem plants bugs on basically everyone he meets :D I like your reasoning for Eric's career, that trailer always makes me laugh lol
  • Options
    edited January 11
    Chapter 13

vxNbVjd.png
    While Max worked on promotion tasks, Bender took the children for an excursion.
    aJqnoI0.jpg

Unfortunately he had failed to predict how water would affect his metal gears.
    SrW5P0j.jpg
    UDtpBy9.jpg

He'd trained his charges well to respond in an emergency such as this, however.
    2SvXeoX.jpg

Good as new!
    XSIHi0N.png

Max had become so skilled at making viruses and hacking into systems that he embraced yet another trait.
    fw7Bybw.png

(And a peek at his work area, which includes several items he has swiped and other little mementos)
    KAp8O4n.png

"Daddy, he looks like the vampire ghost man who lives in our house!"
    8SPSed6.jpg

(And Max made the most perfect expression :D Perhaps he does feel a little guilty about not inviting Vlad inside to chat that day...)
    R2H2Kgf.jpg

Indeed, as witnessed by the daily image, Vlad was often a present member in the household and did more childrearing than Max had ever done.
    nQala6m.jpg

And for being such a terrible sim, Max's family really is good to him. Luna and Jacques visit especially often, and the little ones truly enjoy the warm embrace of a cherished family member, as I'm sure only hugging cold metal gears can sometimes take its toll on a child, no matter how kind their robotic caregiver may be.
    YDFMbOW.png
    7cFixzJ.jpg
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    "Daddy, he looks like the vampire ghost man who lives in our house!"
    :D:D

• Options
    I added Clem Frost and Max Villareal to my game. Updated Wolfie's look a bit in my game too, but I still love him with blonde hair so :D

I don't know anyone else's gallery ID though, so if you want me to add your sim to my game, please share your ID. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Chapter 14

HrUFnUR.jpg
    Well, well, I guess enough time has passed that old wounds have healed...
    (Why do they always want to go on dates to retail stores :D)
    NUWXOdL.png

He brought along Brenda, as he thought she should properly meet her mother, but rightfully so, she was wary of the woman who had abandoned her.
    878Ou8z.jpg

Max found a small corner of the brightly colored store that catered to his interests.
    XtpDiho.png

And his old roommate Cameron was an employee here! He was surprisingly pleased to see Max.
    ZNWtoLw.jpg
    Ccimtjz.jpg

Since Max has completed the Chief of Mischief aspiration, he can now "sabotage" other sims, which means that they become more likely to fail at their tasks for a bit after the interactions. Good old Cameron was Max's perfect first target.
    icZfgVp.png
    dt062Xs.png

Of course he harassed other guests while there as well.
    0jwoVRM.jpg

(And to no one's surprise, the date was a dud. It's not like he really wanted to get back with Bianca anyway)

Bender, meanwhile, made sure each day brought these tots love and joy.
    vxXszh0.jpg
    18Ib5ui.jpg
    HtO3B6v.jpg

And of course just some silly moments.
    rFuleZT.png
  • Options
    edited January 12
    @permanentrose @Ellupelluellu @NRowe @Belalucina @mcrudd @Skeilah

CLEMENT FROST - MORE MISCHIEF

clem-you-are-scaring-me.png
    In his meeting with Dennis Racket last night, Clem had mentioned how stressed he was feeling lately. So, Dennis gave him a stress doll and told him to think of someone who might be stressing Clem out and then use actions on the doll to relieve the stress. Clem thought that was a good idea and as soon as he got home, he tested it out.

PURCHASING-A-VOODOO-DOLL.png

binding-the-voodoo-doll.png

frolic-doll.png

soak-the-voohoo-doll.png

After a little stress therapy, Clem felt much better.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While Clem was outside, he saw Mortimer Goth again and gave him his usual handshake.

met-mort-while-he-was-on-a-walk-come-on-over-to-the-house-tomorrow.png

even-mort-is-not-immune.png

And then he dares Mortimer to streak...which Mortimer does!

MORTIMER-OFF-STREAKING.png

Clem met some other sims...

I-DONT-THINK-SHE-LIKES-CLEMS-JOKES.png

They didn't seem to think his toilet jokes were funny...

CLEM-YOUR-JUST-WEIRD.png

And then he saw Brytani Cho, the celebrity. Imagine! Practically in his backyard!

WOW-WHO-IS-THIS-SIM.png

TALKING-TO-BRYTAINI.png

And he gave her a rose...well...just because he thought she would remember him.

FOR-YOU-BRYTANI.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Brytani left, a sim came up to him and introduced himself. It was Marcus Flex, the personal trainer that Max Racket said he would be hiring for him. Yes!

FINALLY-HE-EETS-HIS-TRAINER-MARCUS-FLEX.png

Marcus suggested that they head out to the gym and Marcus would make recommendations for some training workouts that Clem could practice.

Marcus didn't stay very long, and actually spoke to another gym trainer to work with Clem. Clem did an "evil" heavy lifting workout.

im-the-trainer-here.png

so-upset-with-meeting-geoffrey.png

And apparently they had plumbing issues at the gym, which Clem had to fix...muhaha! (This, unfortunately didn't count towards the clogged sinks for the Aspiration).

clogging-the-sink-at-the-gym.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a good workout, he decided to head to The Blue Velvet Nightclub for some food and drink. He sat down and ordered some cold cuts and a very cute sim started flirting with him. Who was he to resist, right? Her name was Candy Behr...and she looked like eye-candy to Clem.

CLEM-CERTAINLY-ATTRCTS-THE-GIRLS.png

Well, one thing led to another, and Clem and Candy kissed.

KISSING-CANDY-IN-THE-BAR.png

But afterwards, she had a strange look on her face, and Clem realized that she had imbibed in too much juice, and probably wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. And he certainly wasn't going to take advantage of her in the state she was in. He was going to call it a night.

IM-SORRY-THAT-SHOULDNT-HAVE-HAPENED.png

He gets this pop-up and yep, I agree, he is a romantic.

romantic.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He urgently had to go to the restroom, and thought he would make it home, but no, he couldn't. So, he knocked on his BFF Neighbor's door and said he desperately needed to use their restroom. Summer was home and told him to go right ahead.

I-COULDNT-MKE-IT-HOME-COULD-I-BORROW-YOUR-BATHROOM.png

When he was done, he realized that their sink needed some...um...repairs, so, he had to fix it. I mean he was just being a good neighbor, right?

CLOGGING-THE-DRAIN-IN-BFF-HOUSE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was no meeting with Dennis Racket tonight, but Clem continued to send out those "feeler" letters and make some calls.

more-prank-calls.png

more-mischief.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,997 Member
    Belalucina wrote: »
    Updated Wolfie's look a bit in my game too, but I still love him with blonde hair so :D

@Belalucina , hehe, well I am not asking you or anyone to download my version , so you can freely keep him blond :p His facial hair is black, why I originally changed him, years ago, and just got used to it :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited January 12
    @permanentrose Max looks like he has it easy with Bender raising his children lol.

@SoulGal7 looks like you are making good progress through that aspiration. I love how Clem is "helping" with the plumbing. :D

@Ellupelluellu Definitely seems like his hair is dyed blond, but it makes me wonder because Lucas is also blond. Where did his black hair come from? Lol. Or maybe he dyes his eyebrows. :D
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,997 Member
    @Belalucina , the lore in SimsWiki Fandom suggests the boys most likely have different fathers :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu that's what I was thinking.
  • Options
    edited January 14
    @permanentrose - Chapters 11 - 14
    You have been busy! Bender is great with the kids. Thank goodness one of them is raising them. Oh Vlad...too much heat for you. RIP. And congrats on completing Chief of Mischief! Woot! Oh cool, Max is going into the Oracle career, so we shall see how he does there.

Nice house in San Sequoia. I just got that pack and haven't explored that world at all. lol Oh...a mystery daughter has emerged! Ariel Faust! lol Yep, might as well move her in. Brother Wolfie is looking really good. Max just goes on living his life and Bender raises the kiddos. Funny how they were all misbehaving when they turned toddlers. hehehe

Oh poor Bender, short circuited in the water park. And Max gets the geek trait. That should help in his career. Max, Vlad and your own father are better fathers than you are! lol We already know Luna is a softie for the kids.

Bianca meets her daughter for the first time on a date with Max. lol Max is terrorizing everyone in the store. lol No wonder the date was the worst. Love that shot of Bender taking the dog and the kids for a walk....and oh my gosh...the dog drinking out of the toilet bowl while one of the toddlers is using the toilet. Priceless!

@Belalucina -
    I haven't watched that Malpractice trailer for awhile, and. yes...looks like they were maybe doctors by day and um...entertainers by night! lol
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @SoulGal7 Clem has been added! Hope I'll bump into him soon :)

Chapter 4:
    The next day...

Y7lNZgo.png
    (Stephan) "Hey man, I'm out. Don't get into too much trouble today, will ya?"
    (Max) "Ha, I'll try. See ya."

wp6vHzD.png
    Max may be a little problematic, but he wants to have the best grades so teachers can say nothing about that at least.

0Trsua9.png
    I forgot how beautiful it is here.

rkOD1Sr.png
    Max got hungry after class, so he went to the UBrite Commons.

CmfRpOK.png
    Well that's a bummer. It's still to early.

1qd2Kca.png
    No worries, there's a bbq-thingie right outside!

jG05FEQ.png
    (Max) "It's a beautiful day to be mischievous. Too bad nobody is around."

OBCax1k.png
    You spoke too soon, Max! There's someone right behind you, and he's coming your way!

ywsJvqB.png
    (Nestor) "Hey man, can I have some too? They look good!"
    (Max) "Of course not, why would you think I'd share???"

3zo4YOF.png
    HWb1GXV.png
    Yeah, that makes sense. This is going to be Max's first enemy!

V69iDwl.png
    (Max) "Well, I guess I could share this drink with you."
    (Nestor) "Really?"

ZT4w2y5.png
    (Max) "Yeah, in your face, hahaha!"
    (Nestor) "What on earth is wrong with you?! I just asked if I could have a burger!"

EFnl6fZ.png
    (Max) "Don't you be like all goodie-goodie with me. I really can't stand that kind of people. Just get the frick out of my sight!"
    (Nestor) "You actually frighten me."

93udxl3.png
    (Max) "Good!"

And with that, Max made his first enemy.

HWQ1LSM.png
    Max went back to the dorms to take a shower. He really had to cool off.

(Max) Why are people so annoying? Gosh."

tOTPYYT.png
    (Kiyoshi) "Aren't you Stephan's roommate? What on the Simplanet are you doing in my dorm room?"
    (Max) "Just leave me alone man. I only want to do my homework in silence."
    (Kiyoshi) "You can do that in your own room!"

7iNQvKU.png
    (Max) "It's not like someone it using this desk man."
    (Kiyoshi) "I don't care, I don't want you in here, get out!"

ViQqbiF.png
    (Max) "Ugh, this place is annoying."

UTNC5o5.png
    He stayed on the forums for far too long, but at least he cooled down and completed an aspiration milestone in the meantime.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    edited January 13
    @Skeilah good job completing the milestone!
  • Options
    @Skeilah and @SoulGal7 You both are making good progress on this aspiration! Being mischievous is so much fun lol
  • Options
    Chapter 15

B5ov204.jpg
    (@SoulGal7 reminded me in a comment a few days ago of the Lampoon Party option Max now has with his reputation, so it was about time we gave it a try. The main goal is to get the guest of honor in an hysterical mood.)
    zX1YaQh.png

Max held the gathering at the Von Haunt Estate, bribing the staff to let him access the restricted area for his party. Our guest of honor was no other than Tane Ngata, Max's oldest and most hated enemy. (All because he followed Max everywhere during his brief time at uni :D)
    j9vGO8y.jpg

An eclectic group of sims in Max's acquaintance were in attendance.
    td6PE9S.jpg
    FLzhGDE.png
    4b1Sa3B.jpg
    r5OSrxx.jpg
    MduLLBI.jpg

Max performed an exceptionally hilarious roast of Tane that even Tane found himself laughing.
    UNv4J1r.png
    5MIf10d.jpg

And laughing.
    UCPV6xo.png

Until he laughed so hard he could laugh no more...
    ANqk2iB.png
    i7GwSEb.jpg

Max danced beside the urn of his enemy and was filled with a glee he had never experience before. (As fun as all this chaos is, the watcher here is feeling just a little sad about just how cruel this is lol. I don't think I'll ever play a sim this evil again)
    BaYAENG.jpg
    L5J40J3.png

In fact, no one seemed fussed at Tane's untimely demise, and the party raged on.
    2gEH3cY.jpg

As the party came to a end, Max's father, who was lonely living in the family estate with only imaginary friends for company, approached Max with a proposition.
    0tBNIIz.png

And because we say yes to chaos in this challenge, of course dear old erratic dad can come join the family!

---

I actually had to host the party twice for it to be successful - the second time, I locked the door so no sims could leave since the Estate was too large, and I will admit that since Tane was not reaching an hysterical mood no matter how many funny interactions Max did with him, I ended up cheating the mood for him, and I did anticipate this outcome for him after doing so (I know, so cruel of me lol) but after reading up about the Lampoon Party online, this of course is the desired outcome and I had to try it just once. Since I essentially "cheated" to get his death, I'm glad I didn't use this as the death for him to witness for the aspiration as I would have felt bad about that. Now Tane's ghost can keep Vlad's ghost company :D
  • Options
    @permanentrose oh my :D:D

I've had sims die of hysteria before because of toddlers being cute. Should have had some toddlers at that party. :D
  • Options
    @Belalucina dang, a missed opportunity, as Max has 4 of those at home 😂