Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2703

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :)

@king_of_simcity7 Although I know most of your sims' names I get confused as to who is who but I also get my own sims mixed up too!
    Fun Summer video :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) I have a mod that stops the reaction to ghosts or my sims would be constantly waking up or stopping dead in their tracks. The family has lots of money now so they don't need the gems but they are still good for wishes to buy things when the kids collect the stones, get them cut and then sell them :)

@CravenLestat The house is beautiful!

@coco I hope you had a good long weekend :)
    What a great title - sounds like a kids' book!
    Kara certainly gave Tracey a hard time!
    Oh my! Blows were exchanged!
    Poor Tracey but I am glad Kara won :p
    Saville put his foot down!
    The expression and posture when she was grounded! :o:D
    Oooh she's definitely up to no good!
    Love the next post with Kara reflecting on her relationship with Saville :)
    Awwwww what a great conversation and I knew Saville would be understanding :)

@Silverofdreams30 Audra looks very pregnant!

@emorrill Your sim is really cute and you did a good job with the colours you chose :)
    Seren looks good in your game after your makeover :)
    Great job on the house too!
    Cute doggie :)

@Charlottesmom Birdie looks so big sitting on the monitor!
    That's a great idea putting her outside without the bottom of her cage! Learning to find her own food is a good step towards independence :)
    Awesome pics :)

@LunBeauty Jessica looks very nervous on her first mount!
    Welcome Daisy!
    Those kids will be well trained by the time they leave her care :)
    Congrats on the promotion :) Three kids will be a handful but I am sure she will manage :)
    Congrats on learning the MA skill!

@PalmArrow It does seem like only yesterday but I am enjoying seeing the game through so many generations in a single save.
    Thanks for the nice comments :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Although Beau was on his way home, Rory must have spotted him and rolled a wish to give him a friendly introduction. I teleported him over to Beau to do just that :)
    40936312210_153f322142_o.jpg
    Cain must have spotted him too and rolled a wish to meet a vampire. Done! :)
    42697852162_d07b3ea4ca_o.jpg
    When the boys had their introductions I sent them all to Eugi's.
    42697851762_f90ae2edc5_o.jpg
    Cain and Niall rolled wishes to have a drink - granted! :)
    41847118795_4194f50758_o.jpg
    Beau called Cain for a chat! :D
    41847118355_3745eb443e_o.jpg
    Lachie continued to attract sims, Rory danced and Niall played a game.
    42697850812_f5cee53957_o.jpg
    I sent the teens to have a drink as well :)
    41847117815_e91d9d1963_o.jpg
    When it was getting close to dinnertime, I had Rory try to order pizza at the bar. Every time he tried the mixologist would reset so I sent them to the Bistro for dinner.
    42029736214_43ba7376c1_o.jpg
    The grown ups watched the stars after dinner :)
    41847117185_0141789fe3_o.jpg
    The teens played catch in the dark :D
    42029734934_0dd2272b27_o.jpg
    The house could do with a little more light as well!
    28873789538_655f21f471_o.jpg
    While Lachie tutored Rory, Niall and Cain were woohooing upstairs before going to sleep :)
    42029733804_b856e3c982_o.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @Emily4331 - Here he is... via download...from my Google Drive. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zZsb0HNZZMIDjMkn_VkcNcvJdIamcvCT
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hehehehehehehe *rubs hands together*
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @PalmArrow Jessica has managed to stay on top of their needs for the most part without me directing her. It does get slightly annoying when there is nothing wrong with them and there are so many toys and they've been given attention so much, but they just sit in the middle of the floor and cry for no reason and then when I have Jessica pick them up to play with them, they still cry. That's really the only time I don't like toddlers in this game. :lol:

@Charlottesmom It's an action I rarely do since my sims rarely have pets.
    I don't think I've ever lost a sim to a house fire. They're usually able to put it out on their own, which is a good thing because of how useless firefighters are in my game.
    I'm probably going to just stick with a horse legacy because having all of the pets doing the petacy will get tedious and there's not enough room. Plus foals are so cute! :)
    I do end up giving Paris up at some point. I didn't want to, but I realized that there wouldn't be enough room, even though I set the number of sims and pets way higher than 8, I still keep getting messages that there's no more room in the household for anything or anyone else. I'm pretty sure Paris is still available to adopt and after Jessica has all of her kids, I might have her adopt the kitty again if possible.
    I love Don too! Although I never let Cassandra and him get married. I can't put her through that.

@PalmArrow I don't like puddingface sims either and usually take them into CAS to change up their faces and make them more unique. I like finding spouses that have majorly different features than my sims because of the genetic blending that could happen in offspring.

@Silverofdreams30 Very nice update! I bet Audra can't wait for her baby. She looks like she's about to pop!
    Awww, Connor!

@king_of_simcity7 Very nice pictures! :)

@lanlyn I just never really saw Don settling down and had him impregnate quite a few women in Pleasantview, including Brandi Broke at one point after she had her story baby, mostly in hopes that she would get a girl, but she still got a boy.
    It's fun, but so slow to get promoted. Those kids eat and poop a lot, even after you potty train them, they still have accidents. I think around level 4 of that profession, you start taking care of children instead of toddlers.

@Nikkei_Simmer Glad that River managed to win that case. The media in the sims is more trouble than it's worth. Also, Kunio seems pretty incompetent and Haruo's daughter better not die because of his stupidity. I have a feeling Haruo will definitely come after him sooner or later.

@bekkasan It's pretty easy and Jessica is pretty on top of their needs autonomously, although her being an animal lover, I sometimes have to stop her from going outside to play with the horses. :lol:

@Emily4331 She's very pretty! :) That's 'More to Love'? I don't think the game understands what that means. :lol:

@Charlottesmom Sims really do make the best impressions. :D

@polrbear Sarah aged up into a cutie! I also like to check and see what my sims are having, even though it never tells me how many, but if I can see the gender of the first child, then I can start thinking of names. :)
    Sarah is so cute! I love that store outfit on her!

@Emily4331 That elevator doesn't like poor Yasmine. :lol:
    Lily Bo's new make-over is cute!

@Charlottesmom I'm laughing so hard right now! :D Who knew Don played both sides of the field?
    Betty's little question at the end was priceless! Yes, sweetie, you just might! :D

@Nikkei_Simmer Very nice update! I get a bit of a laugh too when sims sometimes catch fire from the Invention Bench and have to rush to the shower. My last sim almost died because they had a dog that liked to follow them and he was right in front of the shower and wouldn't move. I might've yelled at the dog a bit. :lol:

@coco Saville looks like he's trying his best. Raising a teenager can't be easy.
    I've been having to give away some of the pets once they had their babies, but I at least try to wait until the foals are grown so that they can nurse from their mothers. Midnight is the only original pet I still have. I can't bring myself to get rid of him.
    I also think the Equestrian Center is bugged, because every time I try to have Midnight go in there for a race, he shakes his head like something's in the way or there's not enough room, but there's plenty and he has options to be in a few competitions.
    I would take them all into CAS and play with them, but my game doesn't seem to like it when I'm in CAS a lot. That's why I haven't taken Jessica in there for a long time.

@Emily4331 Nice updates! River looks amazing! :heart:

@Springfairy556 Lady is a very pretty horse!

@Mikezumi Very nice updates! The family really gets up to a lot don't they?
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2018
    @charlottesmom :D Am speechless,that was so good.You tried so hard for Don to be the object of Fatima's unfaithfullness but he kept secretly wanting Vadim.No matter how hard you tried he couldn't keep his eyes off you.That made the story so funny cause it's like his Gey tendencies were trying to rewrite your script.Your update had me rolling then Betty asks if she is going to have two daddies like a gullible sheep.

@Emily4331 That is so good,you captured her innocence but made it smexy at the same time.Love it!!! last pic is my favorite that one is great and because of you am going with a leopard print skirt on mine from now on as default.It is so her :o Seriously am taking mine out my premade bin redoing her everyday deleting the old one and binning her in a leopard print skirt.Not sure what top yet though.

@mikezumi I love when your updates has you interacting with the townies.They are my faves,but you know it is coming.....

Same with pitbull it is time you just confess your obsession with Marina Prattle,now I called you on her before but it seems the bud of the love flower is blossoming all over again.I am here for you if you need to confess,it is understandable since she is so cute with her blue eyes and blonde hair.

PS: Oddly enough the Duke Of Bows looks like it was meant for BP,wow it actually matches the look :o took me a bit scanning the background of the city but it looks great there.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thank you :3 I love leopard print!

@Nikkei_Simmer I wonder how Haruo and River's wedding night went...
    I90EKHU.png
    no, no that isn't right.

tV8ltsZ.png
    better...

AJZGzCN.png
    meh...

MII3bvY.png
    :heart:
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Emily4331 <3<3<3 Awesome. :)

I stand in AWE. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Emily4331 , Piper the pizza girl is cute and has stunning eyes!

@Mikezumi , I think you're going to enjoy Traveler a lot - now it's not just University and the three WA destinations when you want to give your sims some extra time, it's endless possibilities! I love how well the Renaissance Faire lot fits in Bridgeport despite being completely opposite to it in every way!

@Charlottesmom , your Fatima/Vadim/Don love triangle made me laugh!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I love Haruo's Lamborghini. Tatsuyoshi is very handsome, he and Brianna will make a stunning couple!
  • Options
    @Karritz Thanks for the comments :smile: Being able to visit neighbours in The Sims was one of the most frequented features for years

@Emily4331 Nice makeovers :smile: You are using one of my favourite poses :smile:

@Springfairy556 Nice pictures of the horse :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: I see that your elders are active again :smile: I have never used the traveller mod myself but I am tempted. I don’t recognise the archery venue. Where is it from? I forget a lot of my Sims names as well lol

@LunBeauty Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I finally feel well enough to start up another batch of updates! I've played pretty far into my game and I'll just say that Gen 2 has been born and they are already more than a handful even as babies. They're very cute though. You'll all have to wait a bit to see them though as it'll be a while before we get to them. ;)
    u9zKsqB.png
    IvfNnYP.png
    Irwin arrived just as the magic show was getting underway and Jessica turned to hug him, the audience cheering in the background.
    "Sorry I'm late, the subway was packed and people wouldn't move out of the way."
    "At least you're here. Now hush, I'm hoping the magician catches herself on fire with one of her tricks."
    Irwin smirked and let out a snicker. "Whatever you say, love."

WCfRJQe.png
    FhdfDH6.png
    eYCd2Rn.png
    Unfortunately, it seemed that the magician was really good at what she did and there were no flaming bums, but when she called Bella Goth up onto the stage to help her with the swords in the box trick, everyone gasped.
    "This trick almost never works!" Jessica whispered.
    "Shhhh, you don't want Bella to get stabbed, do you?" Irwin asked.
    "Oh please, the most that's happened is that the person might get poked a bit."

223ZGZV.png
    XAvnDa8.png
    5frzX06.png
    GtkxSDs.png
    Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how people feel about Bella Goth, the trick was a success and Bella spent the next few minutes blowing kisses to the audience like the diva she was before being shooed off the stage by the impatient magician.

j0Tx6k3.png
    It was a surprise when Bella was called back up again a few minutes later for the same trick.
    "Seriously, again? I don't think this woman knows any other magic trick," Jessica whispered getting a little impatient.

dOlPSNm.png
    tPWTCpl.png
    WWt31vJ.png
    SmOw5g8.png
    qIbFowD.png
    x1UcSLy.png
    G9WjoMh.png
    Bella definitely seemed more uncertain this time and wondered why the magician would show the same trick again, but it had gone so well last time, she was sure that it would be the same this time. Oh, how wrong she was. Everyone jeered and booed at the failed trick.

WYruDtS.png
    NALqUAn.png
    RIoSGXw.png
    jerpPxy.png
    Other audience members also weren't so lucky and it was pretty clear that she had just gotten lucky the first time and didn't know how to do this trick at all. Jessica was thinking that this woman should stick to simple slight of hand tricks and leave the big stuff to the professionals.

sKzz8hE.png
    wUzlqUj.png
    JpikPiN.png
    9ZJCZUT.png
    1poCkyk.png
    1poCkyk.png
    yVPpUuI.png
    Gsl4f0O.png
    Jessica thought the entire thing was pretty funny until she called Irwin up to help her out.
    "Um..." He rubbed the back of his head nervously.
    "Come on, sweetheart!" She winked at him.
    Jessica grinned. "Yes, go on, sweetheart." She giggled.
    Irwin rolled his eyes. "If I get poked even a little bit, you have to kiss it." He stepped up onto the stage. "I like my bum intact."
    "Wooo!" Jessica cheered loudly making Irwin blush.
    But like with the other two or three tricks, this one ended in disaster and a sore bum for poor Irwin who wasn't very happy when he stepped out.

uo7Rzxe.png
    4KqrcaI.png
    He needed to get his mind off of this so called "trauma" and had to sing on the karaoke machine while Jessica danced along forgetting about the rest of the show, which ended pretty soon after.

The next one will be up soon!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Mikezumi to obad no townies were at that venue. Glad they found
    a few somewhere else. In my game they like to stand outside the school lol.
    Audras already given birth will update later.
    Great makeovers.

@Emily4331 Wonderful sims and nice update,
    I love the Lana finds tumblr cand sit for hours going through stuff.
    Emily finds is great too almost thought it was your tumblr first lol.

@LunBeauty I have to go out soon so will check the update
    this afternoon. Yep shes already given birth haha.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great updates

@coco Thank you, I will post tonight what they
    had.

@Karritz Thank you great udpates

@Springfairy556 Great update

@lanlyn ohhhh that was a big fire, great update

@bekkasan Wodnerful update thak you

ok more later
  • Options
    WhyDoIKeepDoingThisToMyself.jpg
    Why am I not surprised? 20+ pages behind...comments are going to be lean, but I'm gonna try to get as much done as I possibly can to catch up.
    Page 2681
    @coco - Jeremiah is adorable and I'm sure that Saville dotes over him. :)
    @LunBeauty - Wow...what is it with women and throwing objects. :D ~ducks for cover~
    Of course @Featherbelle oft threatens to brain me with a frying pan whenever I do something extraordinarily stupid.
    Love the expressions on the faces of the sims.
    @PalmArrow - looks like a fun start to your game. :) I can't seem to follow strict Legacy rules. :D I'm a rebel. :D

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2682
    @Finbar659 - Chuckles looks cute. Nice calico kitten.
    @polrbear - nothing wrong with cheating. I generally use MC to find out if the sim is pregnant or not...if I completely miss the chime. I play the game the way I want. :D
    I take it poor Liv is having to have the second baby too? :D No alternating like @Mikezumi's game? :D Poor Liv's gotta take a rest some time. ;)
    @meerkattime - OMG...it's tomorrow isn't it!? Oh dear. So when is it that I start counting backwards. Ah heck...I'm 16 with 32 years experience as of tomorrow. Then again my @Featherbelle routinely says that my mental age is 2. And @Featherbelle follows me in two days time.
    @meerkattime - poor Goodwin.
    @king_of_simcity7 - OUCH... poor Emily...
    @MoonandStars83 - Yep...adulting stinks. I can't have that in RL anymore so I'm gonna have to let my Sims partake in that...
    Awesome pics.
    @CravenLestat - Gorgeous sim.
    @Mikezumi - OMG...the look on Lachie's face. :D Awwww, it's good to see Jordan...even as a ghost.
    Niall better level up and reach mastery as does Cain. :D Congratulations...Niall on achieving blue belt. Now for brown. :D Both of you, Niall and Cain... GET BUSY!
    Awwww...congratulations to Oliver and Morna on their engagement. Just countin' the minutes before kickin' em out, right? :D
    @Minx11 - Sorry to hear that... Not sure whether to be amused at the fact that you put up a :D or render a :( face in sympathy. Hopefully you get the broken game fixed.
    @Mikezumi - Congratulations on Morna's and Oliver's wedding. And... "Out you go!" right? :D
    Lachie's face on seeing Rory age up. "Wow...I can't pick on him anymore." :D "Uncle" Rory's got a heftier build than Lachie. :D
    Poor Morna with "morning" sickness at all hours of the day. :D
    Boy in the family photos, Lachie sure looks grumpy that he can't pick on Unca Rory anymore.
    @lanlyn - the Skyrim shots look fantastic.

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2683
    @VexingQuery - Ahhh...another simmer after my own heart. :D Welcome back.
    Screenshot-113.jpg
    Competitive Carnage? :D
    Screenshot-114.jpg
    That's quite the short timeframe for a Legacy generation. But it'll be interesting watching your challenge.
    @coco - Yep...third generation is on its way, I just have to have the heir's wife get pregnant too. :D Oh well, shouldn't be too hard in the shower. :D
    Yep...Haruo and River should have a nice comfy retirement...just like Grandpa Yasunobu whose time is just about up. :D
    I have my lifespan on epic so it gives me quite a while to hang with each generation. :D
    @Karritz - Awesome pictures.
    @VexingQuery - I think I'm really going to enjoy your gameplay. :D
    @LunBeauty - Yep...most definitely. And of course...well, I always do Woohoo on River and Haruo...and not Try for Baby... They're a bit too old to have kids now. :D
    Awesome magic show...Glad Connor made it out alive... because @Charlottesmom would be very unhappy to see Connor expire.
    Congratulations on the birth of Eden.
    Awwwwww...that picture of Sassy is adorable.
    @king_of_simcity7 - Awesome update
    @Silverofdreams30 - Great update
    @polrbear - ahhhh...now I see. :D So Liv is the child-bearer in the family while Kimbra is the breadwinner.
    @Nikkei_Simmer , Summing up your update...Kablooie...smooch smooch...kablooie!! LOL!
    **The alien snowman is my favorite (well a tie with the Grim one!)
    Your assessment of my update made me snort my cola out my nose. :D LOL. It's true isn't it? :D
    I love the alien snowman, the Grim Reaper and the Hockey Player snowman (gotta love that one...since I'm Canadian). :D
    @Silverofdreams30 - Nice looking sim.

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2684
    @Charlottesmom - OMG... nearly blew my soda through my nose again seeing Meggie's disembodied head. :D:mrgreen: I know, I'm a sick puppy too. :D Can't let a demented mind go to waste, eh? :D That's why I keep dropping meteors on Sims...and setting paparazzi on fire. :D Your freeplays are absolutely hilarious.
    @polrbear - looks like Kimbra, Liv and Chase had fun at the Spring Festival.
    @ZhakiraP - Your Vampire Richard looks nice.
    @LunBeauty - Nice to see that Autumn and Star are closer than ever. :) And Eden is adorable as is Sassy. :)
    @Springfairy556 - Awesome update.
    @CravenLestat - Venus looks awesome.
    @Silverofdreams30 - Awesome update

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2685
    @lisasc360 - Awesome update
    @Mikezumi - That multitab is useful. I need to get some SimPoints and nail one down. :D But the darned store always has something that catches my eyes and the SimPoints vanish. :D
    It's funny, the kids sometimes do that, even when they haven't started going to highschool; must be a glitch or something.
    Congratulations to Morna on her pregnancy.
    Congratulations to Cain on his brownbelt.
    Gotta admit that's a nice looking guitar that Lachie's holding.
    Dang, Cain...that's one heckuva dance move.
    Congratulations to Kenna on aging up to YA. She's pretty...with distinctive features.
    Rory's bad mood: CANCELLED! :D
    Good to see Fife.
    Kenna's got gorgeous green eyes.
    @polrbear - Congratulations to Liv and Kimbra on Baby Sarah
    @Charlottesmom - Stickboy doesn't look half bad...once you got to work on him. :D Poor Blair really needs some work. :D Awesome makeovers.

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2686
    @thuggishsplicer - yep...Haruo is still in shock. :D
    @TinySpaceFox - Good luck on your studies. :)
    @Karritz - 30 Grandchildren - OMG... :D I'd be afraid to attempt that one. :D
    @LunBeauty - Eden is so cute and watching Star interact with her daughter is so precious.
    @king_of_simcity7 - awesome pics.

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2687
    @king_of_simcity7 - I presume so, considering the fact that it's a T-site. :D
    @Mikezumi - Nice to see Lonnie in the household...and I guess that means that Kenna is a "goner". :D ...as in out the door. :D
    Congratulations to Kenna and Lonnie.
    I'm looking forward to continuing the storyline in LI-3.
    Congratulations to Rory and Marisa for getting hearts for each other. Does it sound like a match? :D
    An Irresistable evil genius. Oh dear, the world is in trouble... :D
    @Charlottesmom - Congratulations on 31 years. I hope to be around at 31 years... :) That should make me 61 years old. :) I got married at 30. :D so age-wise doing the math, I'm only a few years following you. :)

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2688
    @Charlottesmom - Nope, not sure if L would be thrilled or not...with an alien male pregnancy. :D
    OMG...a L clone. Lance looks absolutely evilly funny. :)
    Love your RandomPlays. Never fails to make me smile, laugh or snort soda out my nose - ouch...that's painful.
    @king_of_simcity7 - nice pics.
    @LunBeauty - @Rflong7 makes really wonderful worlds. You should check out her website for more worlds.

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2689
    @lanlyn - did a little googling of Lord Peter Wimsey; recipient of the Distinguished Service Order, and he appears to be a very interesting character. Piers seems to also be quite the interesting character (since he is modeled after Lord Wimsey).
    Bunter also like his novel counterpart Sgt. Mervyn Bunter seems like a very interesting character too. I have never read Dorothy Sayers' books however they seem to be an interesting read...from what I've gleaned from the Wikipedia article so far.
    @meerkattime - I'm hoping that Mea and Maura will manage to get themselves a roof over their head soon. Is it almost time for fall to take over?
    I guess my gut hunch that it's fall was right from the leaves on the ground. Hopefully they have a roof over their head when it snows.

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2690
    @TadOlson - Yeah...I guess so. I'll be definitely using LI-3 to continue the Legacy.
    @LunBeauty - Sounds like you have an interesting start to the Legacy
    @Mikezumi - I have to start using those incense holders. :D
    Oh goodie, Lachie's the Heir? :D Oh it's gonna be fun to see what an evil, irresistable genius as heir will get up to.
    Congratulations to Kenna and Lonnie.
    My wife says I'm half-way there as far as insanity. :D
    @LunBeauty - Gosh those darned zombies, eh? :D

Likes and Awesomes given

Will do more feedback later...have to get Loki to the vet tomorrow...he's not going to enjoy the experience. snip-snip.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @LunBeauty Nice to see Bella Goth :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Jennifer is looking forward to spending the night with her boyfriend. What could possible go wrong?

35147461_10155615845116497_8012574001098391552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=088483547a82dd34d57d8bad5cda5afc&oe=5BC41BBD

Well it happened again!

35102311_10155615845141497_7322408228766089216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5b2013f3eae4eda0b774e379cb9f1b1b&oe=5BBFAFB3

35077776_10155615845156497_6517976771374088192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=60e0ac211875aac6d53ed4ac6863b984&oe=5BC49527

35062511_10155615845441497_7739732179235635200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cf62f3220de440bfd2ca5d8305f7d2d5&oe=5BA60B7A

35162142_10155615845481497_5468945092523851776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e08467335d55ba551ed9f3df86a0ac25&oe=5BAA2A33

35142638_10155615845466497_158499712154992640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=127aba1edc3b9049abb5cafabff3e447&oe=5BB3D8A0

35102780_10155615845596497_6768264783662678016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5d43a507a44fa723940676a958d3d97c&oe=5BC03779

35078438_10155615845626497_7701068046118420480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c0cc2878229c122a7794b9073be8fdf2&oe=5BAC02CC

35270207_10155615845751497_3637452333203324928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=eb16a87a94c907bc7dfc04ae26384180&oe=5B7A4FFA
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Glad you like it! :smiley: I had to tweak Haruo a little. Do you use custom sliders? He didn't look quite the same in my game. :(

@PalmArrow She's a pizza girl from Bridgeport! You should go steal her! Though I tweaked her eyes a little. She had the Bridgeport squinty eye syndrome. :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Hehe Yeah, not my tumblr but I should have a cc finds one at this point :tongue:

@king_of_simcity7 It's a really cute pose! :3 Thank you!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2018
    @PalmArrow It is Piper Edmonds the Bridgeport pizza girl NPC I posted many pics on this thread of her.But just took these.She has really pretty blue eyes and great jaw structure and love her brows

sF6zrli.png

mECd92c.png

z0RNAz4.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Leopard skirt yay! She looks great!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Glad you like it! :smiley: I had to tweak Haruo a little. Do you use custom sliders? He didn't look quite the same in my game. :(

I actually used a custom skin ("bodybuilder") from MTS. I really liked what you did with Haruo. :)
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2018
    @CravenLestat Very nice sim

@LunBeauty Irwin and Jessica are so cute togheter.
    He he had to go up on stage poor guy.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you

Here is todays first update, under spoiler cause a few images

[img][/img]JsXvNG2.jpg

I browsed around the town and found Bree by the internet cafe.

[img][/img]DlikT2C.jpg

Ty had some food

[img][/img]oWpmJQ1.jpg

Later Audra was giving birth, they had a girl

[img][/img]UQC2XQF.jpg

[img][/img]P40c9SH.jpg

[img][/img]hd8sf7z.jpg

Little Luna

[img][/img]xlG6oL9.jpg

Aged her up at once

[img][/img]rKrHe1P.jpg

Luna before editing

[img][/img]jdrv0lW.jpg

[img][/img]fzbdRwf.jpg

Luna after editing

All for now

Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Found that hair you were asking about earlier. It's from here :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer You have created similar uniforms already so I don't doubt that you can make the USN uniform one day too :smile:
    @mikezumi Traveler is an excellent mod, good choice! :smiley: Lachie and Rory are growing up so fast. Oh and congrats for getting the Duke of Bows. The venue looks great and I'm sure your sim will love the violin. I don't like the pesky group system either. It's only redeeming quality is that sims autonomously follow each other.
    Bridgeport has a lot of lots, which is probably why they weren't meeting up with your sims sadly. Hey Beau! Lachie tutoring Rory is adorable :smile:
    Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm afraid I did copy the title a little bit from another book as it had been stuck in my head all day. It's based from 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day'. I'm glad you liked the reflection and conversation with Saville as that was my favourite part of it all :smile:
    @LunBeauty Sometimes I have trouble with the Equestrian Center too. I can't remember clearly but I think the sim has to be leading the horse in instead of riding it.
    Magicians are so fun to watch. Lol Bella whyyy? At least try another trick. Ouch poor Irwin. I wonder if Jessica really will kiss it better :tongue:
    @Emily4331 Wowza... :love: Where did you get Haruo's suit may I ask?
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I think your spoiler is broken or at least it didn't show any images for me. Congrats on the baby girl. Luna is an adorable name. Oh I am surprised that she got brown hair since it looked like she had black hair as a baby lol. Aww I love bows on little girls.
    @meerkattime Mea scored a decent haul from the dumpster. If only it was possible for Thomas to share his umbrella with her. It's kind of sweet that Thomas didn't take Mea's sudden running away as rejection. Looks like they had a good time in the tent.
  • Options
    Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for all the comments! :)

@king_of_simcity7 A lot can go wrong when you abuse pose player. :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 I don't know if sims can actually die from the sword in a box trick. I know they can die in the water chamber if they're not careful.
    Welcome Luna! She's so cute! :heart:

@meerkattime They really are a cute couple. I wish there was an action where sims could invite others under their umbrellas, or an interaction to cuddle under the umbrella. That would've been so sweet! I sometimes feel it is hard to get a super successful date in the sims 3.

@coco I tried leading the horse in, but it says that you have to be riding the horse to enter the competitions. I would love to make a tradition of it in the family so I want to figure out how to work it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top