The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Here's the next part! It's pretty long, but spoiler tags should help it load fast. :)
    P3dx0eW.png
    TMKI8VH.png
    The karaoke bar was proving to be a bit too loud, so the couple headed to one of the local fishing spots where, even though there were other people, it was still much quieter and they were both able to do an activity that they loved.

DMKc8JQ.png
    mwJ5YSi.png
    Irwin and Jessica were also able to sit down on the nice soft grass and relax without being bothered.
    "This is so nice." Jessica leaned against his strong chest as Irwin wrapped his arms around her almost protectively.
    "Mmhm," Irwin agreed quietly as he lightly rubbed her stomach, wanting to do more, but also respecting her comfort zones until she was ready. Jessica didn't have any problem with making out though and was happy to kiss him for hours at a time.

4oCrNus.png
    7O92O51.png
    prfVf2p.png
    xxmrn9H.png
    But, with both of them being celebrities, it was still a little hard for them to go anywhere without being followed and asked for autographs or being questioned about certain past cringy videos that they might've done.

PTTlYZp.png
    The couple went their separate ways after the park and Jessica went to the consignment shop to sell a few things and to purchase some items, getting a hefty discount due to her celebrity status.

Qhm2l6W.png
    When Jessica finally got home, she sat down at the computer and worked on improving her writing. She hoped to get good enough to, one day, write an autobiography of her life and hoped that future generations of her family would want to do the same, as well.

9iLHmjM.png
    Gby4TXv.png
    U3mlKYW.png
    Dinner that night was a plate of spaghetti, which she ate alone, unfortunately. If only she could've been sharing it with Irwin and they could reenact that famous scene between Lady and the Tramp, which was clearly the best romance of all time.

whHaMc7.png
    gmTqPTM.png
    aDWU5UR.png
    kvaxbsZ.png
    There was another burglar that evening and, surprisingly, the officer arrived on the scene right on time and managed to apprehend the culprit. Nothing was stolen and Jessica went to back to bed very pleased with the competence of the police force, although she wondered how long it would last.

SOMct4e.png
    lwnNxOI.png
    The next morning, Jessica woke up early to practice her martial arts by breaking a few boards and earning a new belt before tending to her garden and harvesting all of the fresh produce to use in future meals.

Pz69RBc.png
    UPpD6b6.png
    Daisy gave birth to a male foal that morning as well, which Jessica named Banner. He looked just like his mother, but had his father's white stripe down his nose. The first thing he did was nurse from Daisy, displaying his hunger upon coming out of the womb.

bbmocAx.png
    kHcwwqG.png
    kPHguWU.png
    Whbha3x.png
    Jessica learned how to scuba dive and spent some time underwater, but didn't stay down long, on account of sharks and it was just too creepy down there at night.
    *Not to mention, underwater caves are bugged for me and end up resetting my sims back home.*

RrduXqZ.png
    cKKsXEu.png
    Jessica stopped by one of the local parks on her way home and saw a unicorn. She'd never seen anything so beautiful in her life and was surprised when it let her come near it and even allowed Jessica to stroke her mane.

auTwFUU.png
    When she got home, Jessica cut a few gems that had been found earlier for profit, earning a nice sum of cash.

r1QDBH4.png
    k1xXcnG.png
    She was a bit turned around when she climbed onto Daisy the next morning, but soon managed to get her bearings and train Daisy for a few hours in racing until the horse got tired.

gbLRUzw.png
    cfbDvoy.png
    She still had a lot to learn before she became an expert rider, but it was a learning experience she enjoyed, even if getting off them was just as hard as getting on.

oQQ6zui.png
    UTuw8qM.png
    K2DnEUw.png
    X4F61hG.png
    iPKDNyL.png
    After she brushed Daisy and cleaned her hooves, she worked on training Midnight next. He required a bit more work since he wasn't as trained, but was still an eager learner and Banner even watched his father in hopes that he could learn something.

That's it for this batch! I'll work on more later! I'm thinking of working on a batch a day because that's all I really have time for. I hope everyone enjoys! :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Cute toddler pictures :smile:

@meerkattime Sorry to see so much rain in your game!

@coco Thanks for the link :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,232 Member
    edited June 2018
    @LunBeauty Awwww that foal is also so adorable.
    Such a nice update, thank you. Im downloading some more toddler stuff
    from Lana finds atm.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I forgot to pack perfect produce so the boys had to eat breakfast at the Diner.
    42034465584_5fb49e83d2_o.jpg
    When I realized that I had forgotten to pack, I placed my community garden in a nearby lot. I sent the boys to harvest enough for their stay. Many hands make light work and the boys were back home by 9.30 :)
    40941211680_5eb94ef9da_o.jpg
    Niall's waking wish was to eat a perfect quality meal. I had him prepare some food for the fridge so his next meal would be perfect :)
    41851731145_263cca3c0f_o.jpg
    Lachie was up to his old tricks ;)
    40941210890_bb85f578dd_o.jpg
    41851730445_db570aa4b5_o.jpg
    I bought the MA training equipment for Cain earlier in the day and was surprised that he went inside to hug Lachie instead of working out.
    40941210270_9065625ba0_o.jpg
    Rory's waking wish was to call Beau Merrick :)
    41851730005_12346ac0aa_o.jpg
    I had Lachie make some Stink Juice Potion to keep in his inventory because I wanted to see if he would do anything with it autonomously because of his evilness ;)
    40941209370_93aae168bf_o.jpg
    Cain finally found the board breaker because Niall was preparing two meals and the boys were busy.
    41851729365_0fe38a555c_o.jpg
    I sent the boys swimming to work on their athletic skill.
    41851728895_8b184787a7_o.jpg
    Cain and Niall didn't want to swim - they wanted to skinny dip! LOL
    42034552474_fc557c3347_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2704

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Lonnie is lovely but he's a little on the bland side for my taste.
    Lachie is irresistible because I thought an irresistible evil genius felt right ;)
    You have a dirty mind! Although dismount does conjure some naughty imagery ;)
    I look at what the kids' favourite food is when they age up to toddler and mostly keep it unless it is something silly like hotdogs. My sims don't eat hotdogs!
    L does have an expressive face :)
    LOL he must have borrowed one of your books ;)

@PalmArrow Happy birthday Erica! You are a good Sim Goddess to indulge her wish to kiss pudding!
    I hope she enjoyed her birthday date :)
    The tattoo artist looks interested. Looking forward to seeing what you decide :)

@Silverofdreams30 Great update :) Love the baby bump interactions :)

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) Good luck with the Social Networking skill :)

@king_of_simcity7 Love summer pics :) You put a lot of effort into making videos. It's not my cup of tea so I will probably never make videos but I do enjoy watching sim videos occasionally :)

@lanlyn I should look into Traveler. I might even have it downloaded but should read the documentation before trying it out.

@Nikkei_Simmer Looks like River got a good settlement!
    Fiona has a sweet smile on her face. She must be enjoying the netherworld :)
    Glad no-one was hurt in the fire but I can understand Haruo's anger because of his concerns for his daughter's safety.

@Emily4331 Those elevators can be vicious! :#
    Good back story and nice to see Yasmine setting in nicely and making friends :)
    Wow! Three elevator fails! :o
    I wouldn't say she was more to love. She's a nice size.
    Another elevator fail! It has it in for her! :D
    Glad she's doing better with online dating than she is with the elevator ;)
    Beau <3
    Cute makeover for Lily-Bo!

@lanlyn I will try sending them a few times and see if that helps. Thanks for the info :)

@polrbear Congrats on the pregnancy and on the girls getting the girl they want :)
    Sarah is a cutie!
    Why did you take control of his grandparent's house? When I want my sims to visit with extended family I open the house with MC without losing control of my family.
    Nice visit with the family :)
  • Options
    After swimming for a while, Lachie decided to try his hand at diving. His first ever dive was impressive! :)
    41851728075_df2f590163_o.jpg
    40941207240_f07970e597_o.jpg
    41851727655_8e799924d3_o.jpg
    40941206790_7cc609d273_o.jpg
    42034457554_7524638da3_o.jpg
    42034456644_e62b5e4436_o.jpg
    40941205420_a553f3e321_o.jpg
    A little later, Rory used the diving board on his side of the pool. His dive wasn't as spectacular but at least he didn't fail ;)
    42034455304_1b8f5e2456_o.jpg
    40941204610_45d5f69672_o.jpg
    42034454154_9e8800d319_o.jpg
    40941203470_37d2cb5e97_o.jpg
    Don't open your eyes, Rory! :p
    42034452704_f6bfcd9082_o.jpg
    I always worry when my sim kids swim too long so I had the boys get out. They decided to relax in the hot tub and I was fine with that :)
    40941202490_ecf33c02b9_o.jpg
    Niall has rolled many a wish to throw a party throughout his life and I have cancelled them all. I decided he should finally get his wish :)
    42034451924_1d248129f2_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2705

@Charlottesmom Vadim looks much better after you got to him! :)
    Oooooh you really did mess with their relationship! LOL
    Don is such a cutie and totally clueless by the look of things ;)
    LMAO Don and Vadim! You really are messing with their lives!
    "Am I going to have two daddies now?" LOL LOL LOL

@Nikkei_Simmer Lovely snowy shots! :)
    Makes my feet cold just looking at Haruo! brrrrr
    You get much better quality if your sims grow their own steak! My sims eat nothing less than perfect steak, patties, eggs and cheese!
    Ouch! Those elevator doors can be vicious! :#
    Glad Greta managed to put out the fire!
    Do you have plans for Tatsuyoshi to marry into your family?
    Ah he's for Brianna perhaps?

@Karritz That's a great shot of Deangelo playing the violin! :)
    I suspect I have never watched whatever movie or series that the skin was based on either.
    Thank you :) I guess I should look after myself better and sleep may follow.

@Emily4331 Swimsuit party! Did they have a pool?
    Yum tacos!
    River is barely recognizable! Great job :)
    Piper looks good too!
  • Options
    Bronson Littler and Richie Striker were the first to arrive.
    42702858232_9754dbd618_o.jpg
    I don't remember inviting Jessica Talon and Lil Bling!
    41851723715_ecbcc7b5b2_o.jpg
    Beau Merrick and Apollo Bloom also came :)
    42702857512_f77b66f181_o.jpg
    Lachie and Beau were getting on well. They were probably plotting evil together :)
    27883074177_7c6a091b3a_o.jpg
    I saw this from the corner of my eye and didn't see what Apollo was saying but I know he has bad traits and wasn't sorry when he left immediately after.
    42702856732_2927cafef4_o.jpg
    I thought Beau looked sad :( He probably has dim memories of a past life where he and Marina were romantic interests. Of course he is so gay now that she could flirt for the next 20 human years and wouldn't sway him ;)
    27883073117_06b55afa7d_o.jpg
    I laughed when both Marina and Lachie turned to look at Niall when he introduced himself to Beau. There was something about their expressions that tickled my funny bone :D
    42702855822_6f5810d73e_o.jpg
    I went looking for Cain and found he had started dinner without the family!
    27883072027_666479f9e3_o.jpg
    It looks like Rory just discovered that Jessica is a daredevil :p
    42702854912_ea53e88d25_o.jpg
    27883071037_d26bf92a51_o.jpg
    I didn't have any plasma fruit but didn't worry about Beau because I maxed his motives when he arrived :)
    42702853942_ce25921795_o.jpg
    The boys watched the stars from the back deck :) I added a lamp in the corner but it is still very dark - much darker than SV.
    27883069927_7a0b499ff4_o.jpg
    I think Marina was the only guest who danced.
    42702852912_7bb6b88694_o.jpg
    I was beginning to think that Wogan would never arrive!
    42702850492_82d7321345_o.jpg
    "It feels like someone is watching us!"
    42702849512_70ea9a32a4_o.jpg
    "I'm scared!"
    42034445754_ebb40568c8_o.jpg
    It wasn't long before Wogan and the boys were friends :) I didn't take pics but there were lots of floating hearts!
    42702848602_fe972f14b5_o.jpg
    When I saw Rory dancing on his own, I sent Lachie in to keep him company.
    42702847942_f1111f3e2b_o.jpg
    The boys ended the night with woohoo. I had to stop them a few times during the party but I let them go once the guests had gone.
    28878476108_6bfcfe1ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @coco https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/ :smile:

@Mikezumi That elevator is cursed, I tell ya! :lol:
    Beau for lifeeeee :heart: Thanks for the comments :3
    She didn't have a pool, no. :lol: It's a trend. Throws a pool party...no pool. :tongue:
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Likes/Awesomes passed around...Thank you all for the wonderful feedback on my updates! <3

@PalmArrow , Erica sounds like a hard worker, she has her priorities in order, I love that painting but yes, it was more important to sell it.

@king_of_simcity7 , I remember my first house, will try to find a picture..
    **Great summer pictures!

@CravenLestat , I like that Betty and Fatima are practically twins, familiar resemblance is a priority (to me) in Sims. That is why I use Sims who have no parents for their parents..EA did good with Betty's family. They are fun to mess with!! :D

@Emily4331 , Goodness those killer heels...literally, she takes one step those ankles are gonna snap! Very pretty makeover on Hui.

@Nikkei_Simmer , Yeah that video looks likes loads of carnage...will watch in a bit.

@lanlyn , Oh but Ted is adorable so....oh he destroyed a gnome?? Yikes, never knew they could do that! Expensive "toy" for a dog. :anguished:
    **Had to laugh at Ted's awesome party thought bubble, of course you silly doggie, you cost the party hosts mucho bucks!
    **Adore the archery set!! it's actually one of my favorites, you can get some cool expressions from Sims practicing with it.

@meerkattime , Thomas appears smitten!
    **Understandable for Maura to be leery.
    **I hope something positive comes of the relationship with Thomas, the girls deserve it!

@Mikezumi , Lachie is so mean...donating to bad causes. *LOL!*
    **I keep forgetting Niall and Rory are brothers, must be the age gap and the fact that Fife was gone when Rory was born...mind boggled!
    **So graceful...though ghosty.
    **The watcher is not old...she's not even close to 85 which is Old! :wink:
    **Gobias garden is a great place to swipe stuff, wish the Bachelor's garden was accessible!
    **I may play a teen for a day and indulge their every wish no matter how horrible, then not save...it never happened. :wink:
    **Rory is airborne!! Boy takes his bowling serious...
    **Setting up is usually fun, but sometimes is a huge PITA when I want to get started playing.
    **I will be doing a couple more days of horse ranch, my mind is not on Misunderstood at all.
    **They can do homework on the multitab?? how did I not know that, I usually always give my whole families multitabs.
    **Morna looks uncomfortable but the bow across her pregnant belly strikes me a super cute.
    **A genius, bookworm, couch potato would probably just sit and read...all day! :flushed:
    **Ah, he is irresistible!! I thought so because of the blow a kiss.
    **Glitchy supper...
    **Boys still look great!
    **Send the boys into the future!!! :wink:

@bekkasan , Yup attics and garages...YUCK!! but it has to be done. our garage is pretty clean but we could really use a dumpster just to get rid of some big stuff from the attic.

Stopping here, trying to watch baby bird in his bigger area cage and type..not possible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    @LunBeauty Nice updates and cute poses :smile:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile: Making videos is hard work so I need to take a break from it now and then but I will try to start on the next one later this week :smile: Also good scenes from Bridgeport :smile:

@meerkattime I sometimes turn the rain off. Shame that you cannot do that in real life lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    'What a strange dream that was!'

35076961_10155615845781497_798648902403227648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=aa69a999c9383c4b7f28799718bb4ba8&oe=5BC2B7A3

A cute little close up :smile:

35143400_10155615845826497_1072365506024964096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a30ddb739632e3e6da742e462a236354&oe=5B7A9748

The famous pony tail :love:

34984226_10155615845921497_6479664709611028480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1084750fb82ac54a5b32c684b4bedbbd&oe=5BC01BAD
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @meerkattime Right? Ridiculous "more to love" :(
    Thank you :3

Ty makeover for @Silverofdreams30 :3
    bBMzVsL.png

fskTaBc.png

SwY6RWn.png

gusGSDU.png

If you want your sim madeover by me, just send me them via a filehosting site. Not the exchange. :tongue: Dropbox, mediafire, simsfileshare, or google drive are preferable. :3
  • Options
    Yasmine, feeling a bit lonely, (she rolled a wish to go steady :( never seen that before) had a fun little one nighter with Big Hartley :lol:
    48Tt7Mb.png

Had some summer fun with Sugar
    a9B7ads.png

XlA2x2D.png

JJHljic.png

And finally found her first real love :smiley:
    ghoFpGk.png

jukvhWS.png
    Rafael!

I6CmNpx.png

Bonus pic of Sugar having a little too much fun :tongue:
    m8cx7nh.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Charlottesmom You almost had to pay for cleaning the coffee off my keyboard, but I managed to choke it down, rather than spit it out. I laughed and have tears running down my face. Thank goodness I don't wear mascara or I'd look like Fatima! Didn't know Don went both ways.
    Oh....I really did misunderstand. I guess I better go to creative corner and re read the beginning of the story. :)

@coco In my legacy game I had a child grounded by her aunt for skipping school which she really didn't do as that worlds school was over crowded. I didn't realize other adults in the house could ground a kid until then. That was when I learned how to make two schools and assign the kids to the schools as well as the career school program.

@karritz Thanks for the comments. It is actually Alexandra and Jared who have the twins. Derek is Jared's brother, Kendall is Derek's girlfriend.

@Emily4331 Hope those taco's don't make her sick!
    Great job on River. You made her look so pretty her pointy chin doesn't seem so noticeable.
    Piper looks great as well, girl next door meets glamour gal, but still has that sweet look about her.
    I like your Ty very much, but, I would not have recognized him as the original Ty if you had not said it. He is a very handsome sim.
    I'm not sure how to load sims to other places. Got instructions? I only know how to download and my puter wishes I didn't know how to do that!
    Cute pics of Yasmin having fun. Dag Big Hartley is a player in my Bridgeport too and has several kids by several different women.
    Her 'first real love'. So we can expect more I take it. :love:

@Springfairy556 Lady is a beauty.

@Mikezumi Glad to see you added traveler mod. It adds so much to increase playability in other worlds. :)
    Love that you sent all the boys this time. :)
    Thanks for the comments. :) Boating is great fun and good for those photo ops too!
    I'm pretty sure the hair came from Plumbob's retexture catalogue here The name is PlumblobsAlessoEdgeTFEF. It does glitch a bit like when she was on the gondola going under the bridge or in the tunnel of love. Usually on lasts for a few seconds.
    Bridgeport is a pain getting sims pushed to lots especially since their are so many party venues in town. I deleted most of the venues so they were not quite so spread out. I think I ended up with 3 high rise bars and the grind and waylon's haunt, and the karaoke place and that is still too many at times.
    Great pics of them at the pavilion. It is so pretty.
    Lachie and his evil doings! Scared Rory!
    Dag, Cain skinny dipping at his age. :lol:
    Nice first dive. Is he athletic?
    Rory's is the kind I usually see for a first dive.
    You got a great house as a rental!
    Great party. Love Wogan! He and whats her name have 4 kids and I finally set it so they can't have any more. They are about the only couple in Bridgeport that are still together from the original pairing up. They still live in that tiny apartment and I added cribs and bunks for the kids.

@LunBeauty Glad you are feeling better. Great update. Nice to see a magic show, even if some tricks failed.
    Lovely date for them. They seem to be getting close. :) Congrats on Banner!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :)
    Congrats to Ty and Audra. Luna is a cutie! Love her dark hair!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures.

@meerkattime Bummer about the rainy date. At least they had some fun in the dry tent!

• Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,232 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Emily4331 wow! he looks like a rockstar, amazing job on him.
    Great update.

@bekkasan Thank you

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you, great update

• Options
    @bekkasan I feel like the facial hair might be what is causing it. And the difference in custom skin.
    You need an account on any of the aforementioned file hosting sites. I recommend dropbox. Then you just upload your file to the site and click the chain link next to the file on dropbox to create a download link and message the link to me.

@Silverofdreams30 Hehe glad you like him! And thank you :3

Jessica makeover for @LunBeauty
    zbUAlSJ.png

SRA07nR.png

NfRTjsT.png

d7TfJTn.png
  • Options
    Aw man when I was doing that makeover an ant fell from my ceiling onto my arm and it startled me so much that my heart was racing. LOL
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meerkattime Piper said she seen Mea and was gonna say hi,but you smelled like dumpster :D

@Silverofdreams30 What exactly did your sim see on the internet that made her have that face expression ?? Or was that officer next to her sending pics of himself :smirk:

@king_of_simcity7 What happened again,I don't understand ??
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer, that is interesting :) I'm glad that they kept the original W after they demolished the building. I just like random, cool stuff like that :p
    Lol, poor house! Why are you attacking it with meteors? :p

@Emily4331, no problem :)
    I love it when Sims dance on the counter! They really look like they know how to party ;)

@lanlyn, no problem :)
    Heheheh, Ted was funny when he gatecrashed :P I'm glad he enjoyed the party ;)

@Mikezumi, me too, it's so cute :3 They are like "You can't see me!"
    I love your shiny silver settees :) They look so space age!

@bekkasan, no problem :)
    I love your nursery :) The babies are so cute :3
    Have you got a double cot? I always worry that my twins (when I have them) are lonely in single cots.

@emorrill, I loved those episodes :smiley: I felt bad for the Pinkies that went back into the pool but then, in the episode where Rarity has her Manehattan boutique, you see a rogue Pinkie in the cafe xD
    Kitty shirt :3
    Your new house looks lovely :)

@LunBeauty, I'm glad that Irwin didn't die :)
    It's so cool when a unicorn appears :) Your horses are lovely :)
    Oh no, I hope it isn't a migraine :( I hope your head goes better soon!

@Silverofdreams30, Luna is adorable :3

@Charlottesmom, that reminds me of this one time I was watching an Indiana Jones movie. One of my gerbils stood up on his back legs and stared at the snake. I swear he was trying to scare it away xD
    I know, the toddlers are such little cuties :3
    Don was so funny flirting with everybody xD

@Karritz, good luck with your cat people :) I hope that they like being humans are don't feel sad.
    Your Sims look like they are having a great time in France :) Nectar making look like fun :)

@king_of_simcity7, what did your Sims dream about? I'm curious :)
    Post edited by plushtrap_107 on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@CravenLestat My Sims got thrown into the sky, the update is on the pervious page lol Sadly when they get thrown into the sky by using the bug you only seldom ever see them
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 There's so much cute toddler CC. Toddlers and children didn't really get a lot of love when it came to clothes and hair in the game.

@Mikezumi Very nice updates! LOL at that picture of Cain skinny dipping. :lol:
    Those diving pictures were nice too. :)

@meerkattime I like Bella too. I think Mortimor died in my game and then she got with Skip Broke last time I checked!
    I love how the police are competent with this household, but with my Mason household the burglars always get away. :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 I love that little ponytail so much. :)

@Emily4331 Mmmm Ty! :love:
    Very nice pictures! I love Sugar dancing on the bar. :p

@bekkasan I still have so many updates to write up and I'm still not feeling 100%. :(

@Emily4331 HOLY! :shock: :love::heart: I always thought she was beautiful, but you did wonders on her! She's really rocking that hair and that lipstick!

@plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comments and it's just a really bad cold. I just have to tough it out for a few days.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top