The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,411 Member
    @emorrill,
    Enjoyed your updates: @lisasc360 (Is that Donny in the picture above your SS's bed? :p )
    Thank you... :) That's the painting she did pf Donny in her art studio from him... :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments :smile:

No one has replied to my new thread yet. I saw one reply and realised that it was my own... :no_mouth:

I hope that other players want to get involved and share some summer pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,330 Member
    It is Erica's birthday. Can she be satisfied with what she's achieved in her life? She has a decent stove and fridge and can prepare very nice meals... but still has no chair and table to eat them from.
    XqX4JL4.jpg

Suddenly, Erica rolled a wish to kiss Rory, a sim I had never seen. The thing is, Erica has many friends and good friends I have never seen in game, because she has completed some opportunities that gave her improved relationships with rabbithole employees as a reward.
    Rory was one of the Science Institute workers. From his thumbnail he looked like a puddingface sim, but it was Erica's birthday and I didn't want to judge her taste. If she wants to kiss Rory, she can have her wish!

She invited him on a date to a barn adapted into a club.
    yu5LHBV.jpg

nxS1DUM.jpg

Rory walked in... and I was right, he was a puddingface!
    1bzH0On.jpg

This picture would make @Mikezumi faint - she doesn't even late puddingface sims come near her sims!
    enpP1wz.jpg

Soon after fulfilling that wish, Erica aged up to mature adult.
    LFB23x2.jpg

Rory is her romantic interest now, but I don't want him to be the father of her children. I would like her to have a partner with more unique genetics ... and I think this tattoo artist might be a good choice, despite being bald and chubby. I think his eyes and lips are pretty. He and Erica had hearts and share two traits.
    GRONVBI.jpg

I'm leaving all possibilities open for now!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,411 Member
    @Charlottesmom,
    @lisasc360 , Interesting décor ...the picture Donnie in his swim trunks with his hand down his pants?? EEK!! (Kidding, I l know it's clipping) over the bed.
    **Parenthood seems to agree with Lisa and Donny and they are doing well, well except for the forgetting about a pet lizard leading to it's demise. :cry:
    hehehe, She felt that she needed to hang the painting over their bed...lol But yeah, it does kinda look like it though... :p
    Thank you... :) Hope they continue to be good parents in the game... :) It's a good thing that Donny hasn't neglected Scout though... :)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,232 Member
    @PalmArrow Wonderful update

@king_of_simcity7 Great updates

@Charlottesmom Yep, will see soon enough what it is.
    Thank you.

@LunBeauty Midnight is a beautiful horse.
    Great update.

Here is one update from me

[img][/img]naPUV2k.jpg

[img][/img]Ar6TYUM.jpg

Both of them are very excited for the baby

[img][/img]I24zJ54.jpg

They took a photo togheter

[img][/img]AULObHg.jpg

Random townie I edited

[img][/img]7eL3MCO.jpg

Connor out and about

[img][/img]1gq19lF.jpg

Sent Audra to the spa

All for today

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom Hehe thank you! What have you got against plaid? :tongue:
    I am a proud CC Queen. haha! I hope you'll have time to do the color challenge. It's a lot of fun. :smiley:
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom I should have known that. We have tons of them in my area.
    ****Nice update.
    ****The last book (and the ending) of the Divergent series is incredibly polarizing among fans. Some loved it and others, like me, hated it.
    ****I think it's the eyes and the beak that make me think I'm being judged.

@Emily4331 Great Sims. I might keep that in mind if I get a hankering to start up a new save to add to the bunch.

@Springfairy556 Great houses.

@ashtinocho That's one way to say hello.

@meerkattime Does one of them have a pet-related trait?
    ****Imagine how I feel after not checking in over the weekend.
    ****Wishing Mea the best of luck.

@LunBeauty Kitten!!!

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely tourist pics.
    ****Looks like fun.
    ****Looks like a nice house.

@jillbg Welcome back.

@TadOlson Great update. Though I'm not seen too many babies in your 100 baby challenge.

@Silverofdreams30 Good luck with the baby wishes.

@polrbear Deer!! And congrats on the impending arrival of baby number 3.

@PalmArrow Good luck with Erica.

@ilikethesims30 Looks like Justine is having fun.

@lanlyn I played a firefighter once. I had to keep having them quit their job and reapply since there were issues.

@Mikezumi Looks like your Sims are enjoying their new toys.
    ****I didn't really have time to trigger it. Normally it comes 3rd or 4th, and it just didn't this time.
    ****How dare your Sims talk about their Watcher like that.

@bekkasan Nice Sim.
    ****Looks like they're enjoying parenthood.

@pisceschick75 I take horrible screenshots as well. Don't let that stop you.

@Finbar659 I don't think I've ever had a group of Sims collectively ignore a Sim in labor before.

@emorrill There might be an option like that in Dresser. I can't remember, though.
    ****Lovely Sim.

@CravenLestat rec'd

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On Friday I played the Lestat household. I did't get a pic, though, because I was messing with stuff in Game Options and froze my game after a couple saves. I don't think I missed much.

Saturday I didn't play because I went to see Ocean's 8, and when I got home, system updates needed to be installed on the computer, which took forever.

Sunday I played the Holcomb save. She's the one I want to marry an alien. I'm not sure if I want to cheat her Social Networking skills, or just have her randomly call and build the relationship that way. Guess I'll figure it out next time she comes around. Here's a screenshot I actually remembered to take. It's poorly framed.
    o8o23HR.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    A few more summer pictures: :smile:

35077572_10155611948291497_8407338872068898816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9112fe8d7dc9c699ae50d04eaf3ad2ef&oe=5BB7E667

34893267_10155611948421497_6693780829455253504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c47c163d0169858cf064ea6a91906c2e&oe=5BB02702

34963302_10155612146736497_4737958005390180352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d34fff2a0bffc29f19ceee7d6c0671c5&oe=5B787493

34838340_10155610222271497_4945173723402469376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4c7cc042a4d3d0c0b86351554bcaa513&oe=5B7E0FEB

35049821_10155612347551497_6715953224458698752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bf65acba4cf81fbaa5c051bcde1fd8cd&oe=5BC4DAFE

I will be working on a new video again soon as I was happy with how this one went :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,038 Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for the feedback! :)

@bekkasan, @emorrill, @LunBeauty, @meerkattime, @Simsophonique, @Charlottesmom, @MoonandStars83

_______

@Mikezumi Have you ever considered NRaas Traveler? Your elders could go to regular worlds for visits too. Bridgeport might be fun for your Party Animals. The mod would let your sims choose an empty house to move into free of charge for the vacation. No need for a base camp.

@bekkasan Daddy's Day was great. I like to make sure the infants get time with both parents too. I like the infant stage even though I don't have them stay there long. It's not as hectic as the toddler stage! ...Your babies look cute with their legs. ...That hairstyle is pretty. ...LOL at a future CEO mopping the floor! ...Fun talk about Alexandra's filming.

@Nikkei_Simmer I enjoyed seeing your Chronicles trailer video. Dramatic. And again, great music score for it.

@Springfairy556 Great screenshots of the fire. So cool to see the sims rescued.

@LunBeauty Thank you for the details about Tiberium. I have to try that now! ...When I played Sims 2, I also broke Don and Cassandra up! I also broke up Daniel and Mary-Sue. ...I'm enjoying your Day Care story line. I have one sim doing that, but haven't worked with it much yet, only a few days. It's busy, but fun. ...Congrats to Paris on her birthday. Cute that the dog and cat play with each other now. ...Can't wait to see Midnight and Daisy's new foal.

@CravenLestat Pretty house and good size for the lot. Rec'd.

@coco I had fun reading your updates with Kara! I've never grounded a teen before, so that was neat to see. ...Poor Tracey. She really let him have it! ...I'm glad Kara didn't do anything worse than fireworks. She might have had some serious regrets! Glad she made up with Saville. Sounds like she's basically a sweet girl, but typical teen!

@king_of_simcity7 Fun beach and arcade scenes. ...The older couple in the park was nice. You provided a good look at the different areas of town. The maze in the park was cool. ...The water balloon fights were fun. ...Lots of dancing at the club. How did you get them all to dance like that? Did they do that on their own? ...Fun summer screenshots.

@emorrill Nice color scheme and makeover. The earrings are very pretty! I hope she and Bunter get along! ...They have a lovely bedroom. ...Seren's house is cute too. Great CC touches. Her dog is adorable.

@Simsophonique That was great that Sirius followed your simself to the arcade!

@Charlottesmom I liked seeing your birdie photos. She must be mimicking the household using tech devices!

@PalmArrow Happy Birthday to Erica! An adult already! Too bad Rory was a pudding and not good for babies. But the new guy looks like a possibility! Hope he has decent traits and can get along with Erica.

@Silverofdreams30 Sweet shots of Ty and Audra! She'll be delivering soon! ...Connor is looking good in your game.

@MoonandStars83 I've never played a firefighter yet. One of my household's roommates (who I didn't control) was a firefighter though, so I got an idea about what it involves. I think it would be a fun career; I just haven't had a sim yet who I wanted to go into the field. I need to try it out. ...Your Holcomb sim is lovely. Good luck with her relationship with an alien.

• Options
    @lanlyn Thanks for the feedback :smile:

This video explains how I make my videos: :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgFfvQ6lgxE&t=1s
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,443 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Liars and Inferno

It just so happened that River heard about a nasty rumour about her going around town...so she decided to put a stop to it...and that meant heading down to the city hall/law courts and suing the pants/skirt off the guy/girl who started that rumour; it was either that or the Watcher would happily set that liar, liar pants-on-fire. After all, the Chikamoris couldn't have any old bad rumour going around town.
    Screenshot-126.jpgScreenshot-128.jpgScreenshot-129.jpgScreenshot-130.jpgScreenshot-131.jpg ...besides, that would just be uncouth to allow the townspeople to think that what this low-life had said was actually true about them. That was why the Chikamoris fought tooth and nail in court whenever such scandals about them arose. And what was even worse was that the lowlifes had absolutely no imagination what-so-ever about whatever scandal they wanted to cook up. It was either rooting around in the garbage, cheating on a spouse or picking a fight with a sim. The problem with those three is that they were refuted all the time, however they were still using those same three tactics and that made River even more mad. After all, River was too dignified to root around in garbage cans, cheating on a spouse was absolutely out-of-the question since she loved her husband dearly, AND...well, the only time that she would pick a fight with a sim is when that said-sim had said something nasty about her family, like in this case and she wouldn't be letting her fists do the talking on this one though as a martial arts Lev 10 black belt the sim in question who started this rumour would be wise to not start a physical altercation with her.
    Screenshot-132.jpg Success was most suredly assured as she won in court handily defeating the loudmouth and receiving monetary recompense. In fact she should have gotten a couple million simoleons for that but she would accept what the judge handed out. Then she headed out and sold another painting to top off the amount so that they could pay the massive tax bill on the house that they owned. Yes, it appeared that they were certainly subsidizing the pockets of the Riverview aldermen. And considering what little they got back in return for the taxes that they paid out, it certainly seemed like a rum deal.
    Screenshot-133.jpg They went out that night to celebrate the legal win and well, Brianna saw that Mahmoud Yavari had moved to Riverview. They had a brief chat, having been at the same university. Mahmoud noticed the lines in Haruo and River's faces as they were roughly of the same age and had been schoolmates as young adults. Time flies, he thought as he looked pensively at the two parents of this young woman and ironically thought. Geez, am I really not as young as I used to be....
    Screenshot-139.jpgScreenshot-140.jpgScreenshot-141.jpgScreenshot-142.jpg ...after they got home, the Chikamoris all went to sleep;
    Screenshot%2B%25281%2529.jpg ...it seemed quiet, except at the family graveyard, where Momma Fiona seemed to be hanging around.
    Screenshot%2B%25282%2529.jpg ...checking out the mausoleum...
    Screenshot%2B%25283%2529.jpg Brianna got up early to work on a book, because she'd been hankering to write something for quite some time now.
    Screenshot%2B%25285%2529.jpg ...and all seemed quiet until the wail of a fire-truck came down the quiet street doing a u-turn in front of their house and stopping at the house occupied by Kunio and Alanna. Gosh darn-it Kunio...what the hell are you doing?
    Screenshot%2B%25286%2529.jpg Crackling sounds and muffled screaming greeted Haruo as he raced across the street. Evidently his daughter had gotten out, but that idjit husband of hers was still in the house. He raced into the home seeking to get his son-in-law out. When he got in there, he was blocked by a wall of flame separating Kunio from the desk which was ablaze.
    Screenshot%2B%25287%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%25288%2529.jpg "Move it, sir...so I can do my job..." the irritated fireman brusquely barked at Kunio as he pushed himself in between the distraught Kunio Yamada and his father-in-law and blasted the blazing inferno with a torrent of water from the firehose.
    Screenshot%2B%25289%2529.jpg "What the hell happened?" Haruo snapped, rather irritated at being up this early...with interrupted sleep.

"I don't know, I don't know..." stammered Kunio as Haruo shook his head angrily and grabbed another fire extinguisher to help the fireman put out the flames.
    Screenshot%2B%25289%2529.jpg As the flames died down, Haruo stepped back to let the firefighter extinguish the blaze on his own and turned to Kunio regarding him with a jaded eye.
    Screenshot%2B%252810%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%252811%2529.jpg "I entrusted the safety of my daughter to you..." Haruo said ominously. "First you get yourself targeted by the mob, then there's a fire in your home. What am I supposed to think?"

"I...I..." Kunio stammered.
    Screenshot%2B%252811%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%252812%2529.jpg "Look Kunio, you're a husband and if you expect to keep my daughter, you need to be more mature than you are. Because right now, you're not looking pretty good at the moment." Kunio knew that Haruo was seriously brassed off and looking at the burned out husk that was the desk, he knew that he had carked up.
    Screenshot%2B%252813%2529.jpg "...now I need to let my daughter know that you're alright..." Haruo stated as he turned to the door, then turned back ominously, "for the moment".
    Screenshot%2B%252814%2529.jpg After that hoopla in the morning, Haruo went home to play his violin to relax his jarred nerves.
    Screenshot%2B%252817%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%252818%2529.jpg At least his violin playing was at a level where he wouldn't jar his nerves even more. Maybe some Bach would help soothe him.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2018
    @emorrill :( Did not know what sets you own,but you fixed her up nicely,so cute :love: And she has a fluffy,adorable little furry friend.I just gave my RL one a treat shortly before seeing you give hers a treat.Mine gets rewarded for pottying :/ Can you imagine everytime you use the bathroom you come out and your hubby says "Good girl" in a cute voice then hands you ten bucks.

@karritz Not sure if it is a holiday or what but google is celebrating Garden Gnome day today.Not kidding even giving history lesson etc from their banner on how they began and everything.Go check it out.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. I do agree some men are awesome caregivers. I see that all the time.

@CravenLestat Cute little house! :)

@coco oh dear, Kara is having a bad day!
    I was really surprised her parents didn't come chat with her though.
    Love the sneaking out of the house picture!
    Fireworks at the park! Oh my! She is a brave but silly girl. I'm glad she was not hurt.
    I like the filters you used to show the past scene shots.
    Glad she was able to think about things and come to terms.
    Probably good her parents didn't pop in and she did it on her own. :)
    Loved her and Saville's scenes. :)

@Silverofdreams30 She is so cute with her baby bump!
    Love the pics of Ty and Audra and baby bump!

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats on getting the video finished.
    Gave you a thumbs up on the tube. Nice fun feel to it. Everyone seemed happy.

@emorrill Your color scheme sim turned out great! I like that hair too! Love the freckles!
    I like what you did with Seren. I really liked the funky pigtail look on her.
    The house looks great. I like that you found a use for the romantic set with her.
    The chairs look really nice. Hope they don't glitch out again.
    Cute dog! You don't remember the name. Well, he/she is adorable.

@Charlottesmom Totally cute bird and hello Matthew's foot. I'd be worried about her pooing on my keyboard....or my foot. :open_mouth:
    That is a cool way to get the bird used to nature!
    Thanks for the comments. Would love to see the other gender swap sims in.
    I finally removed the little shoes. They started bugging me! He has cold tootsies now! :smile:

@LunBeauty Jessica is doing great in the day care career. The kids sure look happy.

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comments. :) I was so happy when I saw the baby leg mod!
    Goodness, she is taking her time.
    Happy Birthday! I do like lots of choices !

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :)
    Did you like Ocean's 8?
    Your sim is very pretty. Good luck with the alien set up. :)

@lanlyn Thanks for your comments. :) I'm a rarity that I like the baby stage, but, I also have lots of baby cc too. They are babies for 5 days in this save. I've had them as long as 10 days in my saves that have longer life spans that were based on length of seasons.
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Some pics! From an actual save! Yes, shocking, I know.

Played for 2 sims days, so about an hour+ and my computer seemed fine, so I think playing with HQ mod 24/7 will be fine. :smiley:

Started the game with Yasmine. God bless her, the first thing she did was fall coming off the elevator. She was not enthused.
    uu2tYNP.png

She's living in Bridgeport because I love Bridgeport. lol She's doing online dating, so we have a slew of hotties to choose from...though all aren't single. :lol:
    t6KSjjn.png
    IhifzaZ.png
    VysDxij.png

She hasn't checked her messages yet, but she sent one to Rafael and one to Romeo. :3

I should mention, the backstory I have for her in my head is that she was a spoiled brat whose parent's recently died in a car accident. She figured she'd make them proud by making it fully on her own...only problem is her inheritance is mostly gone and her ambitions are a bit too big. She dreams of being a fashion designer and owning a clothing brand and store. But that isn't exactly feasible when you have 1k simoleons only in your bank...So for now she is working at the spa part time and chasing her dreams. While, of course, trying to make some friends and memories along the way.

Her first friend is Sugar Bijou. :smile:
    zQXzl1V.jpg

Who she showed her fashion sense.
    QPJzWvy.png

Sugar seemed to enjoy the transformation. :3
    IRFq6u8.png

Friendship is going well for Yasmine, but money isn't. And neither is coordination...
    NFA5y6E.png

6ehYZ1C.png

Elevators 3. Yasmine 0.

EDIT: excuse my typos. I got a bunch of new Razer stuff including a keyboard. :lol: Getting used to the size difference and the transition to a mechanical keyboard. It isn't easy. :neutral:
  • Options
    Oh, by the way, the game puts this woman as "more to love" :confused:
    PHjElbq.png
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Hard to concentrate today, I had birdie out a few times today and am a nervous mommy...It's like sending my ill prepared kid off to college. Did play for a few minutes though.

The expressions though....

"L I told you a billion times to stay out of my bed!"

42693089042_519219f8bb_c.jpg

"Fine!...geeze I was just reading..." *my smutty novel*

27873362297_f4b945d3d7_c.jpg

For @emorrill , I love the pattern on this shirt, looks comfy!

27873362737_f16e0ac51f_c.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2701

@PalmArrow Erica is a hard worker! I must give inventing a bit more of a try but not in my current save as they don't live long enough to spend most of it collecting scrap.
    What quality is the money tree? They don't give much when they are low quality.
    Congrats on being able to buy a stove and fridge! That's got to be better than buying French fries ;)
    I love that painting! There are a couple paintings I miss from the EA selection and that is one of them.

@king_of_simcity7 Your first house looks great! My first house looked like a shoebox with a roof ;)
    Hana looks surprised about featuring in a video! :D
    Nice pics of your sims playing foosball but, unfortunately, I have no head for names :( Besides, I am still on my first coffee and can barely remember my own name ;)

@CravenLestat Betty takes after her mother! Good thing, too, because her dad isn't much to look at it ;)

@Emily4331 Not that I play any females once they grow up, but I still dress them pretty much as I would have dressed when younger.
    Lovely makeover of Hui Young Kim! :)

@lanlyn Adorable pics of Ted Little Dog at the party! He might have been naughty but I would have forgiven him because of his cuteness ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Do your sims use the archery range autonomously? My boys haven't gone near it since I had them test it out. I don't like to direct my sims much so was hoping someone would be interested on their own. I should have my boys compete. Looks like fun :)

@meerkattime Motherhood has really softened up Mea! Look at all those smiles! ;)
    She seems to be hitting it off with Thomas :)
    I hope that Maura can accept him into her life.
    Great update :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emily4331 Becca Bijou is my favorite Bijou,go give her a makeover. :love: And yes the game labels the sim ladies very wrong it seems the GUY in charge had a issue with womens weight.Labeling more to love on girls who in RL that are 5'6 120 lbs as more to love :/ I just pointed out the other day they have Evelyn Kwon as "Fat" don't take my word see for yourself go look at body type

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Evelyn_Kwon

Now do you wanna see her??

Apparently this girl obviously has no self control over her caloric intake and should be ashamed every time her hand touches a refriderator door handle.She should avoid the Golden Corral buffet until she can come to terms with her overall health issues :#

8pl1klM.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: That house was much more like a shoebox when I started it as well lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,038 Member
    @Mikezumi Yes, my sims use the archery set a lot. Autonomously. Maybe you need to direct them a few times first? I don't know.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited June 2018
    Kimbra and Liv # 26

Liv tells her wife about their third pregnancy, and Kimbra is extremely excited! Both girls want a girl, and I locked it in, because according to MC they are getting one!
    28868594688_f44445ae4d_o.jpg
    42742032401_e79fdbbe33_o.jpg

Sarah aged up the next day, into a beautiful little child! She aged up well, and I chose the artistic trait for her, making her an artistic, excitable genius.
    28868595348_2f894b220e_o.jpg
    42742033481_52ea6406fe_o.jpg
    28868596138_093246b11f_o.jpg
    42742034391_75ddfe4b4f_o.jpg

I let her loose since she wouldn't need to worry about school until the next day. I left when I saw her head to the chess table. When I checked in on her she had decided to stop playing chess and Preside over the Royal Court instead:
    40931356660_f95f34777c_o.jpg

Liv got let loose at some point and went to hug her daughter.
    42742035771_8be6c8605f_o.jpg

Sarah wanted to feel her future little sibling!
    40931357110_589b25cdfe_o.jpg

When Chase had finished his homework, I took control of his grandmas' and great-grandpas' house and sent everyone over except Eddy, who was at work. Helen was still in uniform, as she'd gotten out of work at the same time Chase got out of school. Then I took back control of my main household and let them visit with their relatives! Helen hugged her grandson:
    42742036891_005941b735_o.jpg

Then they played tag :)
    40931357760_faa2acfd7d_o.jpg

Meanwhile Liv was telling her other mother about her pregnancy! Charlotte was happy for her daughter and gave her a hug.
    42742038831_9a5fd2dd30_o.jpg
    40931358260_9d3458e846_o.jpg

"I love you grandma! :)"
    42742040461_ab6e8c971c_o.jpg

Sarah playing video games with her mother, grandmother, and great-grandfather!
    40931358730_482e0bacf8_o.jpg

When I checked back in on Chase, his grandma was excitedly telling him about her promotion!
    42742041681_b7ded37416_o.jpg

Then they went to take silly photos together, which got a place beside Chase's bed to be remembered forever :)
    40931359020_0c1b9b0885_o.jpg
    42742042791_4de5a042a0_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Man, like, if she's fat I am a whale. :lol:

It was in that moment that Yasmine knew...the elevator had truly won.
    hqrOZWr.png

On the bright side, she was making strides in online dating. :tongue:
    H2wShc4.png

And she managed to meet Rafael, Romeo, and Apollo. Rafael and Apollo had hearts. Romeo did not. :/
    iVRKXIQ.png

XR1ShqW.png

eWmbWvu.png

Worked out next to my boy Beau :3
    MYFoysR.png

Sneaked into a celeb section of Aquarius to eat Nachos and chill in the hottub :tongue:
    XGUSvfT.png

And Lily-Bo came over very late at night. She must've heard of our makeover prowess...Well this is a mighty task. But we never back down from a fight! *glares at elevator*
    BxtPXM4.png

Lovely! And much more street appropriate. :3
    cx5qL7P.png
    She liked it too...despite her angry face here. :lol:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 Thank you! :3

@Mikezumi Thank you! I dress my sims as current day fashionably as possible. Well, as long as it fits their personality. :tongue: I suppose I must have a sense of fashion to do so, but I am a comfortable dresser IRL. T-shirts and yoga pants = good. :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top