The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat I recognise Patty Hong as I have seen her around before, It took me a long time to get familiar with all the Uni students though
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Model 2 and 6 are both from the same world,if you guess who they are I will gift you something.

Clue 1: the world is a store world.

Clue 2: One is a NPC the other a homeless townie.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat

Clue 1: Luna Lakes?

Clue 2: No idea :bawling:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Last clue Model 2 is normally a blonde,changed her to a redhead and took off her sunglasses,model 6 looks just as she looks default basically she is the NPC

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,375 Member
    @PalmArrow, Thank you... :) I don't mind re-sharing them for anyone who wants to see them again... :)
    emorrill wrote: »
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @emorrill Love Devin :heart: he was always one of my favorite sims in Bridgeport. I like both. :tongue: clean shaven or facial hair is fine with me as long as it's groomed and not like a huge, unruly beard. lol

Caption away! I never mind! :smiley:

Would love to see glamour shots of Sam!

@Emily4331 Your wish is my command. ;):tongue:

nice_butt.jpg
    :lol:

Edit to add: @Charlottesmom I want to caption one of your pictures too. If that's alright? :)

@emorrill, lol I was trying to think of a caption for this picture... :p I think mine was going to be something like "I just love the hearts on her butt."

• Options
    @CravenLestat Still can't work it out :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Ringo starts his day with a tropical cocktail before school.
    67d4a2f2_o.jpeg

Molly and Bruce are spending the day at the nautical museum, making friends.
    59c98018_o.jpeg

a0c2bfcf_o.jpeg

William was going to Everado Ichtaca's house castle after school. However, the moment he got out of the bus I teleported him home because I got the message reminding me he had to go to prom in a few hours. He would need a few hours just to get into that castle!
    d3d2c1e6_o.jpeg

Once home, he managed to get only about a third of his homework done before the limo came to pick him up.

Meanwhile, everyone at the museum is getting hungry, so they are crowding around the ice cream machine.
    e7470883_o.jpeg

Bruce was invited to Omar Collins' swimwear party that evening, but he has a very good reason not to go: the host is very obviously not at home. He is right there in the museum with him. Still, Omar changed from his military uniform into swimwear when the party was supposed to start.
    He is so obviously not happy. "This is not what my party was supposed to be like at all!"
    8e19c127_o.jpeg

In the ladies' room, Mylee Arias is delighted to have snapped a shot of famous musician Aislara Alvarez. Aislara doesn't look pleased.
    31269de6_o.jpeg

William is having an interesting evening too: he got into a fight on the dance floor, and he was crowned Prom King!
    bf6c896e_o.png

When he returns home, his prom photo and his crown are displayed on his dresser.
    47ff0798_o.jpeg

But he can't go to sleep yet: he has his homework to finish.
    d726c0b1_o.jpeg

Finally, free to sleep! (While William was doing his homework, the Sim Fu gnome found a place for meditation in the corner of his room.)
    faab8bdd_o.jpeg

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Simsophonique I've always been afraid of adding toddler CAS CC because of glitches like the one you showed. I finally did install an All Snuggled Up mod for infants. I may still try a few hairstyles for toddlers though.
    @lalyn : Infants babies under toddler age or you spoke of toddlers? Please tell me where can I find such mod. I have my game fulled patched until 1.67. I need clothes for toddlers, at least a handle of them.
    @Simsophonique , Sounds like Ulysse adopted your sim! ;)
    @Charlottesmom: Oh yes I think you're right or he smells my simself dog odor. She has a doggy called Sirius she is very close to (she is close to her pets). He is now among her known people list.
    Nathan his owner is a neat vampire guy.
    Here are the pictures .

Screenshot-68_zpshvhstvj7.jpg

Screenshot-69_zpswpjj9wyp.jpg

Screenshot-70_zpsz738yyjg.jpg

Screenshot-73_zps2iqnxu0p.jpg

I also have a great story with dogs from my old save I can't play anymore. If I told you, everybody especially pet lovers will cry of cuteness. i myself was OMG , so much it was an awesome event. The sims no matter the game you play hides gorgeous surprises.

@TadOlson :You had a heavy broken game and it's always interesting to learn from serious troubles because it can happened to me someday. I don't know which mod are you talking about, but I am quite interesting in , if of course it doesn't take a lot of ram.

For now I don't really played because I had a busy week.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    @ilikethesims30 why did Monica and Chandler break up? They're like the loveliest couple on earth!
    @bekkasan I'm not liking those odds.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2017
    Gee, wish my laptop do that update like that lol cause i would start fresh would help get rid unwanted cc items plus fix glitches sometimes have. once my brother gives his old computer to me ill be sure only get cc from mod or trs not from exchange yea i still have them no octpus or feet missing thankfully..

Not at my computer so I'll have to post proper responses later.

My documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3

^That is the location.

But, I wanted to let you know, that if you want to start the game fresh, an easy way to do it is to rename your sims 3 folder as the game will create a new one. You can rename it anything. Like Sims 3 catz. :tongue:

Now, start your game like normal, once you reach the main menu, exit out of the game.

Go back to My documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3

Now there will be The Sims 3 folder and The Sims 3
    catz.

In The Sims 3 catz folder, you will find all of your stuff. The new Sims 3 folder will be100% fresh start mode.

If you have store content, it will still be in that Sims 3 catz folder's Dowbloads subfolder. To differentiate it from Custom Content, my only advice is to look for names that make sense. "
    FancyPantsyAM" might be the name of an EA store item. Look for proper capitalization and the noting of age and gender. Usually CC will start with the creator's name "Cazy_Melody" or something along those lines. You can copy all of those into your new Sims 3 folder's Downloads subfolder and then they can be mass reinstalled in the launcher.

(I can make that step 1000x easier. Lol move everything in your downloads folder to the new one and go to your launcher. Only check non-CC items or just the items you want and then only install those. Uninstalled items in your downloads folder won't matter).

Don't copy your mods folder if you don't want your CC. If you want some of it, take your mods folder and put it somewhere else. I recommend your desktop. Then create a new folder named something easy to remember like modstemp.

Take all of your content from your packages subfolder (only packages. Leave mods alone and do not remove the entire packages folder, just the content). Move the contents to modstemp. Now, take your mods folder, which should now be empty save for your resource.cfg and your now empty packages folder, and place it in your new Sims 3 folder.

If you want any of your saves, library content, screenshots, etc move those over as well. When prompted, replace the files and folders of the same name.

Keep in mind, saved sims might still have CC attached.

When you're done, if you wish to go file by file and sift in your CC. It will be tedious if you have a lot. Check what each item is in-game (or you could google a good guess of creator and content name) and then just add back in to your package folder what you want.

This way, you get a clean Sims 3 for a fresh start with no reinstallation of games necessary.

You can take your old Sims 3 catz folder and do what you want with it. Delete it or you can move it to your desktop for a backup of saves and things you might want in the future.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: new phone keyboards are the real enemy. :lol:
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,139 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill Glamour shots...Sam.....yes please. :) I don't update mine like I should. I think I'm going to take mine to a puter place and have them look it over. Might be cheaper than buying a new desktop. I can't seem to get enough saved to get a desktop. Every time I get close, something goes on the daggum car.

@bekkasan The struggle is real honey...the struggle is REAL!!! *pats back*

Yeah, I'll have to see what I can figure out for glamour shots of Sam. ;):love:

Speaking of which....did you all know that Scott Bakula was featured in Playgirl magazine back in the early 90's? :mrgreen: (At the time he was doing QL). I don't think I should share the image on here because it's most likely not appropriate. He didn't pose nekkid from what I understand, good for him, but he is pictured in his "tidy-whities." :love: Just do an image search on Google and you'll find it. ;) That chest of his.....wow! :kissing_heart:

ANYWAY

I feel a surge of energy this morning so I am going to take advantage of it! (Just gotta remember to take it easy on my back). I'll get back to reading your posts once DD is in school. :)

Happy simming my friends!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Great pictures :smiley: I love the castle :smile:

@Simsophonique Nice pictures of the dog :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Emily4331 Bernie is cute :D Sorry about your game woes :(

@emorrill Glamour shots of Sam? What did you have in mind? It's your game, do what you want. I personally don't like poses, but each to their own :)
    Hope the computer update went well :)

@CravenLestat Lovely patterns and video as always :D
    Interesting outfit on the girl with the dragon!

@ilikethesims30 Nice mix of sims in your new save :)

@king_of_simcity7 I really enjoyed your second video talking about the changing accents. I have noticed that young people here in Australia even speak differently to Aussies of my generation. In my house we have two accents. My Aussie accent is very strong and my son speaks with an American accent because we lived there until he was 14. My family tells me I picked up no American accent at all while I was gone. I keep listening for changes in my son's accent but he doesn't seem to be picking up any of mine. I suspect that the large number of American shows on TV and that he speaks daily with his old friends on Skype will stop his accent from changing.

@PalmArrow Wow, a castle! I bet that would take some navigating ;) Poor Omar! Couldn't get away from the museum for his own party ;) Congrats to William on being crowned Prom King :) Poor thing is so tired! I think sim homework takes way too long, like I think that modern kids get too much homework as well. I have a mod that cuts down homework to half a sim hour - much more reasonable in my opinion. Besides I can use the extra time skilling my kids in useful stuff :)
    Great update :D

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @emorrill

Ahahah! I think Devin should have lied about being ready! :tongue:

@Emily4331 Yeah...lol. ;)
    Mia: Good GOSH what is taking you so long to push me!?
    Devin: Dat A**! Huh? What?.....Oh yeah...sorry. *pushes*
    :lol:
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Mikezumi wrote: »

@emorrill , I enjoyed the Scott Bakula dancing video!

@PalmArrow That song goes so well with mikezumi's picture. :wink:
    Thanks! It's hard not to enjoy that video with him sexy dancing like that! :love:
    I'm going to send you a PM a little bit here...
    PalmArrow wrote: »

Bruce was invited to Omar Collins' swimwear party that evening, but he has a very good reason not to go: the host is very obviously not at home. He is right there in the museum with him. Still, Omar changed from his military uniform into swimwear when the party was supposed to start.
    He is so obviously not happy. "This is not what my party was supposed to be like at all!"
    8e19c127_o.jpeg
    Poor guy. I HATE it when that happens in the game! Your sim gets invited to a party and when they show up, the host isn't home... :angry: Whaaa?
    @emorrill I don't think I'll bother then.

@TheDarkRose Yeah, seriously you aren't missing anything.

@ilikethesims30 Beautiful Sims and cute couples. :) I LOVE the world's from My Sim Realty. I would love to see more of Justin and Britney. ;)
    CravenLestat should be commenting on your Harley Quinn sim pretty soon. :tongue:

Speaking of... @CravenLestat Didn't see you here on the forum for a couple of days. ;) Hope all is well.
    Your Dragon Queen gal is pretty. :) Is she really only 17 though?? :flushed:

Uh oh...Musical Tourettes is kicking in.............
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjVUUFDTnE0
    Jimmy Eat World...man, those were good times. #90'sgirlforever

lisasc360 wrote: »
    @emorrill, lol I was trying to think of a caption for this picture... :p I think mine was going to be something like "I just love the hearts on her butt."

@lisasc360 LOL! That would've been a good one too! :lol:

Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Emily4331

@emorrill Glamour shots of Sam? What did you have in mind? It's your game, do what you want. I personally don't like poses, but each to their own :)
    Hope the computer update went well :)

@Mikezumi I was thinking of poses with his shirt off and stuff. :lol: C'moooon...you KNOW you want to see them!! :tongue: lol
    Thank you, the update did go well and I didn't lose my Saves! :smiley: Woop woop! It really must've been because I had the game minimized last time when it restarted after the update.
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    @emorrill : Thanks! And there will be more of Britney and Justin. :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Emorrill If you must steal her from me :'(

JUST BE SURE TO TREAT HER GOOD AND GIVE HER PRETTY CLOTHES.... Lily I will miss you my pretty sim buddy,you must go with Emorrill now and dont forget to eat your veggies.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lily_January

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

PS: Townies are where its at ;)

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Emorrill If you must steal her from me :'(

JUST BE SURE TO TREAT HER GOOD AND GIVE HER PRETTY CLOTHES.... Lily I will miss you my pretty sim buddy,you must go with Emorrill now and dont forget to eat your veggies.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lily_January

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

PS: Townies are where its at ;)

@CravenLestat Your humor cracks me up every time! :lol:

I would love to have her in my game, but.......I don't have Lunar Lakes. :disappointed:
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Emorrill Next time I go in game after uploading those Patterns later will upload her for you.She is right perty :love:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Time progresses. Game continues to be playable. My matriarch died.

Has anyone else had issues with the Firefighter career? I have a Sim in that line of work, and it keeps glitching (Sims in need of rescuing aren't there. Closing down the lot before the job is complete.) I've had to have her quit her job twice and get it back. She should be at level 10, but because of this, she's only at level 4.

I'm also itching to put MC back in, but I'm not sure if it will cause problems with the game.

Still missing my mods. Most of the CC, not so much.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,037 Member
    @Simsophonique I've always been afraid of adding toddler CAS CC because of glitches like the one you showed. I finally did install an All Snuggled Up mod for infants. I may still try a few hairstyles for toddlers though.
    @lalyn : Infants babies under toddler age or you spoke of toddlers? Please tell me where can I find such mod. I have my game fulled patched until 1.67. I need clothes for toddlers, at least a handle of them.
    @Simsophonique I was speaking of infants under toddler age. It gives burrito babies shirts and more colorful blankets.

All Snuggled Up
    For example:
    w-133h-100-2226232.jpgw-133h-100-2226222.jpg

• Options
    T

Has anyone else had issues with the Firefighter career? I have a Sim in that line of work, and it keeps glitching (Sims in need of rescuing aren't there. Closing down the lot before the job is complete.) I've had to have her quit her job twice and get it back. She should be at level 10, but because of this, she's only at level 4.

I'm also itching to put MC back in, but I'm not sure if it will cause problems with the game.

Happy Simming, all!!

Hey there @MoonandStars83 Yes, I've had problems with the Firefighter Career sometimes too. Like, there's NO FIRE when a house is on fire. :grey_question: I think it's all just part of the bugfest that EA was never able to work out with Sims 3...

I don't think MC will cause problems in your game, if anything it will make it better! :) I would go ahead and add it back to your game. When you're in aerial view, click on town hall, then MC, then Town, and then Reset Everything. That part of the mod is my favorite because it does SO much to help the game run smoother.

Hope you can figure everything out.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited February 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 :I am glad you like this baby :)

@emorill About the paleness of my simself
    1) My sims here is my simself . I am very white skinned and white "people/sims etc" bashing is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 annoying to read. Because it's racist and I never ever judge people or the sims for their colourskin but for who they are inside. Thought like this for any kind of sims and any kind of people in reality are bad and stupid as hell.
    2) I edited my pictures because my computer doesn't really have good pictures. My way of editing make a lot of clear. My pictures are often darker and the graphism is poor.

Please choose the correct answer that suits your true mind. and I am not sorry for being 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off facing colourskin judges in this community. they have got too much and I don't like that.

@lalyn: OMG I love this mod ;) I ignored it could exist because I only have one time a burrito baby I use it for my story.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Page 1156

@TadOlson Very cute Hello Kitty laptops.

@king-of-simcity7 Thank you. I wish I could take credit for the patterns but they are ones that came with the game. I was showing @emorrill some examples of patterns I thought might work in the bedroom she is doing for my SS.

@PalmArrow Glad you got your school problem sorted out.
    I hope the student that fainted doesn't have the ghost as his teacher otherwise I don't think he will do that well in class.
    That is sweet that William tried to fix dinner for Mindy. Hopefully he will get another chance.

@Charlottsmom I can relate to how that picture made you feel. It's been a little over a year since I lost my Brandy and I almost totally lost it when I showed my guy a bag with some of her toys we could toss out. I had packed them away during the Christmas holidays and lost her before I could get them back out. (((Hugs))) <3 Charlotte was very pretty.

Thanks for the compliment on the mansion. I am trying to figure out how to create a story with my Clue bunch partly just so I can use the mansion.

@Mikezumi Thank You. There are a lot of things I forget about as well. When I see that someone else has posted a picture of it or when I'm in game looking for something else I run across the item and think "I've been wanting to use that" then forget about it again 2 seconds later.

Page1157

@Mikezumi Hankin is a very cute child.
    Could the prom have been canceled because of the protest?

@Charlottesmom LOL at what you did to Conner.
    Very pretty pic of the lighthouse.

@lanlyn Thank you. If you want I can try to upload those wallpapers for you.
    Great pic of Ziri, That outfit really works for him.

@emorrill When Bonehilda 1st got in the shot I was rather annoyed because I thought that was going to keep the two from being romantic but, Gerold and Katrina acted like she wasn't even there. LOL

@Charlottesmom Not sure if Katrina is into tickling but they both have the neat trait so I am sure they can think of quite a few things to do with that featherduster.

@bekkasan Thank you.
    @mycami21 I think your Bonhilda wants to join in with your Sims :open_mouth:

You might be right.

@Emily4331 Good luck with cleaning out your saves and getting rid of error 12.

Page 1158

@Mikezumi That joke made me laugh. :D

@Emily glad the horrible error 12 went away.
    Cute picture of the gnome helping Lola with her homework.
    Sweet pictures of Devin and Mia.
    Sorry to hear your having other problems with the game now. :(

@emorrill I would love to see glamour shots of Sam. (Somehow I think you will have waaaay too much fun making them. Almost as much fun as @Charlottesmom seems to be having with torturing poor Conner. lol)
    LOL at the caption you did.
    Good luck with your updates.

@TadOlson Thank you. Great update yourself.

@PalmArrow I wanted to try and use that photo of Bonehilda as part of the story but I haven't felt very creative word wise lately and it was too good not to share.

@CravenLestat Great video.

Page 1159

@ilikethesims30 Nice looking sims. Very cute baby and toddler. Love the Husky puppy.

@CravenLestat Very pretty Dragon Queen.
    Congrats to William on becoming Prom King.

@Emily4331 The info you gave will be very useful if I have to do a fresh start. Copy and saved it to a wordpad doc for future reference.

Page1160

@PalmArrow That drink Ringo has in the 1st pic looks yummy. He needs to bring some for all of us.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    double post sorry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file