Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    It's been a long time since I saw it, but didn't Sam make it home in the final episode? Or am I misremembering that?
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @emorrill All of Weird Al's songs are the best ever, I say!

@aricarai You're welcome! I've added your channel to the ones I check regularly, so hopefully I won't miss part 2! Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure most people would tend to ramble on their first full voice over! I'm sure it was still fun! I personally think 19 is the perfect relativity setting. The day's feel long enough, but still not too long!

@Mikezumi Anytime another window pops up I just spam Alt+F4. It closes whatever is opened and currently being used so I don't have to click anywhere on the screen (even the x) and risk page interaction giving me a virus or something.
    Irish names, right! I don't know how I didn't make the connection. :lol: I have a significant amount of Irish blood in me!
    Thank you! Awww my kitties rarely notice movement on screens anymore. :lol: My male, Dante, used to chase my cursor around if he was on my desk. :3
    Thanks! Gavin is an adult, yep!
    I am very picky about eyebrows! :lol: Yeah, I hate when eyebrows kind of have a bizarre natural shape so they end up looking funky on my sims. Especially when they are awesome eyebrows in general. :(
    Shay aged up wonderfully!

@OriginalMara Good idea to slow down skill building! I used to play on epic, but with how frequently I drop families and go back to them later nothing would ever happen, I fear. :lol:

@mycami21 hehe, thank you! Thornton is just too cute, it isn't fair to other sims! :lol:

@bekkasan Thank you! I have to still upload my Thornton makeover to my dropbox, keep being too lazy. Yes, too lazy to log into a website. :lol:
    I did my strength training for the first time in awhile (had like a month or so of not being in the mood to exercise) and I, too, cannot bring myself to dance lest I lose one or both of my arms. I don't know why my shoulders hate me so much, but they do! :lol: Tiny little weak muscles!

@lisasc360 I fully agree! They should find someone who can/will care for them!
    Yes! Hopefully the kitties won't ever have to go through that again! :(

@Faerie197 Crystal, girl, you don't just drink random things you find! :lol:
    :astonished: I hope running into her past self doesn't mess with the space-time continuum! :lol: I have seen Back to the Future!
    Oh my gosh! See? Butterfly effect! Don't mess with the past, Crystal! D:

@CravenLestat Haha! Thank you! He was my favorite, so I probably worked on him a wee bit harder. :tongue:
    Ahh! That's it! I couldn't remember her name! Thank you! I will find Piper, but if she has a horse face I am going to be very upset. :lol:

@TadOlson I make my inactive families unable to spend money willy nilly too, lest I return to them and they're poor!
    Thank you! Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer & @venusdemilosims Awww thank you guys! I actually have a deceptively small amount of CC compared to some! I'd bet I have more store content than CC at this point! :lol: But yeah, I still have almost 4 GB of CC in my mods folder. :tongue: Luckily, my computer is great at handling the extra load. I remember my old laptop was not...didn't stop me from having CC! :lol: Eat your heart out, weak laptop! Mwahahahaha! :naughty: She is made with...11? pieces of CC just in her everyday - skin, eye makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, nose mask, eyebrows, hair, eyelashes, dress, shoes, and necklace. :tongue:

Bleh. I have a bit of annoying headache so @donnabailey / @Karritz / @emorrill I will have to read/watch your most recent updates later today! :3
  • Options
    @Emily4331 The potion was a LTR I picked, but I worked it into the storyline. As for her running into her past self, while the time machine's story text didn't say who the couple were or what they were arguing about... When she returned there was now a Child age boy who was listed as Crystal's son, but no listed father. So I'm assuming a few things. Anyway, UPDATE TIME! I finally got my mystery sim to a point I'm ready to share.

Pamela Isley isn't exactly a people person. She'd much rather spend her time tending her garden and studying botany then talking with others. To further her research, she got a job at the science lab. For a while the work was satisfying, although her schedule was rough. The garden needed to be tended at five in the morning every day, regardless of how little sleep Pam had gotten. At least, the she enjoyed the work until she stumbled across Experiment 381. Finding a baby being torture by her boss Guy McAlister deeply offended her. So the baby had green skin and leaves instead of hair. No one deserved to be treated like an expendable lab rat.

That night Pamela broke into the lab and rescued the baby. With no regrets she took the little one into her home. It didn't take long for her to learn the baby she'd named Alec was part plant and part sim. But in Pamela's eyes, he was all adorable. Here she is teaching little Alec to walk.

Screenshot_zpslgeed2v7.jpg

A few days after the above scene someone stabbed Pamela in the back with a needle. She didn't catch who did this, And at first nothing happened. But as she approached her home Pam felt ill. She collapsed to the ground, which seemed to swallow her up. Minutes or hours, she isn't sure how long it lasted. But the pain was excruciating. And then she felt something incredible. Something so warm and wonderful Pamela found herself reaching for it...

Screenshot-5_zpsdnomomaz.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpsqkilcbxp.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsbywsivzw.jpg

Upon emerging from the earth Pamela found she can feel the plants around her, and they are in pain. She moved to Twinbrook from Gotham to get away from costumed crazies. But here she's found something much worse, amoral scientists who violate her children. Pamela Isley died that day, and something much worse was born.

(Jebus Mice! It took reloading the game just before planting the seed 37 times to get an edible forbidden fruit! Which I needed since I wasn't sending the sim to University and Poison Ivy pretty much demands being made as a plant sim.)

This sim was made because I got inspired by someone else's Harley Quinn sim. Speaking of which, guess who the castle I'm building will be for. :smiley: I'll give you a hint, she isn't green. If anyone wants to add Pamela Isley to their game, here she is in all her leafy glory.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9095135
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Hi my you been busy while I been sleeping,
    likes and awesomeness been giving out.

@emorrill Thank you, yeah most of the strays coming to my sims house is cute but can
    no take everyone in would be so much work and nothign else hehe. Loved your Sam update
    will miss him with morgana but will be interesting to see how donna react to him beeing back.

@Faerie197 Great update

@Emily4331 True I like trying out different careers haha, jsut that the ghost hunting
    was during the night and not so good with a fmaily around but maybe for a single sim sometime hehe.
    Styling career took most day aell will see what else she can do hehe.

I love your makeovers they do not look
    like that in my game since I do not have all the cc you use ,
    but still look great. Loved the boyband group you created they looked very similar to the poster.

@donnabailey Eventful day for Tracey ( been saying tracy for soem reason lol),
    not nice of the firemen to sold him since it was not his fault but they seem to always do that great update.

@mycami21 Thank you, loved the buildyou did im not a good builder but I love
    seeing others.

@bekkasan thank you she have not yet started that lifetime wish, but
    I noticed that what I had set for her from beginning haha.

@lisasc360 so great of you to take in those stray cats so cute

@Mikezumi Always great updates

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited June 2017
    Some drama happened today. Johanna is pregnant again, no vampire child as of yet, when...
    Disaster struck!
    1-oh-no-disaster-struck.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Cursed philosopher's stone!
    2-dirbyh.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    3-noooooooooooo.jpg?ssl=1&w=4504-not-dirbyh-my-precious.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    [img]https://i2.wp.com/pictures8799.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/5-grim-you-🐸🐸🐸🐸.jpg?ssl=1&w=450[/img]

Whats with that smug smile?
    6-wipe-of-that-smug-smile-dirbyh-youc2b4re-dead.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Ta-da! I am so happy I made Dirbyh do a lot of gardening!
    7-ta-da.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Dirbyh is quite pleased about it.
    8-pretty-darn-pleased-with-himself.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

And he´s back!
    9-and-hec2b4s-back.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

I really thought he was a gonner, but luckily Dirbyh came prepared. He´s a lot smarter than I give him credit for. :D

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP Great update

short mini update and last from Beach city, I let them move to appaloosa plains.

[img][/img]oZ2NZyk.jpg

Morning in the house

[img][/img]SYwWy9H.jpg

snowy playing

[img][/img]QmfG7BA.jpg

kitties

[img][/img]9xrYFzR.jpg

Drinking water

all for now

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @AlienStars Sounds like both saves are fun. Everyone needs a crazy aunt or uncle or grandma to spice up the game. :)

@msbeckycat Quiet day for them. I like the ivy wallpaper in the room. :)

@Mikezumi Shay is gorgeous.

@Faerie197 wow...what a blast from the past. :) Love the new story and your new sims. I gave you a rec and downloaded for future use. :)

@TadOlson Great update.

@donnabailey I enjoyed the update on Tracey and glad you are continuing with his story. Poor Tracey caught by the cops and they usually lose the burglars in my town. Oh dear, Daddy Goode is in hot water with his son. Another meteor! Glad he survived this one. I look forward to seeing some romance in his life.

@emorrill I loved it, what a glorious homecoming! Love the kiss and confusion and Emma's sadness. I'm glad Al got to see so he knows now!!! Great pics conveying all the emotion and the song is perfect.

@ZhakiraP Those death flowers do come in handy.

@Silverofdreams30 Yummy picture of Adam! :heart:

Hope everyone has a fun day, happy Simming. I'm working, but, not real busy so hopefully can play later. :)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks Amber's wish is to be swimming in cash but the house needs more rooms at some point
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @donnabailey Close call! I hope at least you made a pretty penny out of that enormous rock sitting in that hole on your lawn. This game :D

@bekkasan They do :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. You too, cute cats!

@Emily4331 I like Darla´s neigbours fashion-sense. :*
    Great job on that boy group! Now you gotta send them on tour :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Emily4331 -- Yes, haha. But sometimes it seems too slow for my active Sims... and all the inactives in town are still skilling all over the place. I may have to go in and put all the 'push' skills to false in my mod. (SP I think). Or just up the three toddler ones a bit: Jason Michael has just over a Sim year to learn to walk, talk and use the potty yet! :lol: Been focusing most of my time on teaching him to walk. Figure he should be able to walk before he can use the potty on his own. :lol:

In game, I had another puppy born (to one of the inactive families)! Will grab a pic when I can.
    And Booker Singleton and Benni Hennessey are now engaged. Her father Joey is already engaged. Wonder who will get married first? :lol:

Am thinking I may just tweak my lifespan settings so YA ends/A starts at 35. Seems a little early for possible mid-life crises, but with my lifespan only 70 years, it is at the mid-way point, ha. And going all the way to 40 seemed too old to still be a YA. Just need to close my game so I can edit the file. After doing some math. UGH. :tongue:
    Then will probably just tweak C and P's ages... either back to a year before aging to adult, or just into the adult stage so I don't have to worry about birthdays again.
    Also need to rework in my pregnancy stage settings... but may just wait out the current pregnancies, instead of ending them and restarting them again after I fix the numbers.

Happy Simming, @all!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Lucky Palms Day 18...

Started with my dumpster dives after a plate of strawberry pancakes.

Dive one
    Rafkins Dining chair/Sold for 80
    Bloomington lamp/Sold for 50

Dive two
    Copper ore/Sold for 23
    Quartz/Sold for 14

Dive three
    Rooster Utensil set/Sold for 18
    Cuddler loveseat/Kept YAY!!! Got a couch in my house. :p

My couch,try to not be jealous of my state of the art entertainment center and audio system.

Screenshot-2621_zps4xjgpjxw.jpg

After dumpster diving went to the pool and a new sim shows up finally.But the sim she lives with I have not seen yet.Jon Lessen from Riverview lives with her in a house he is a cowboy she is a saloon girl.Jon looks like a country singer :D I want you all to see him but he is still elusive.And also where is Connor Frio he is in my game but he never goes anywhere it seems.

Oh yeah the sim is Kerry Kasmir the saloon girl but will he get the hearts....

''''

FAIL!!!! Look how devestated my sim looks this is now two ladies in a row :| He is in shock.

Screenshot-2603_zpsohximinu.jpg

Formed a group went to the bar only have 270 bucks after my bad dumpster dives so cannot risk dinners and stuff

Screenshot-2604_zpseobjvezb.jpg

We played darts and to rub in what a loser my sim is she covered her eyes to throw.WTH

Screenshot-2605_zpslsqherdt.jpg

Went and bought her a drink but forget the name,I brought it to her

Screenshot-2607_zps6sen4plv.jpg

So after handing her the drink she hops in the hot tub sipping on it.Did not even invite me :grimace: That drink was 14 bucks

Screenshot-2610_zpsbhjapsqq.jpg

Screenshot-2611_zpsfzpdyiuq.jpg

We played some shuffleboard and slow danced

Screenshot-2613_zpsb4ko5y2c.jpg

Day 19 coming up was a great day

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @Emily4331 I don't know how much I've got in the desktop at the moment. I definitely have more store content than CC right now. I wouldn't consider the laptop 'weak' I guess I'm just fearful of wearing it out. My last laptop's graphics card collapsed under the weight of our favorite game's demands ;) It was an HP, I loved that thing.

For the vid makers among you, I have something.

It's a 'first attempt' at a 'show episode' I'm not a video maker like some of you here ;) Basically, you can catch Sebastian 'Bassy' in a cameo as the prom performer, and Alanna and Kaydence as their characters, Lauren and Alexa, in a winner-take-all confrontation at the prom. The song is 'No One Will Know' and I'm not sure who sings it, but they actually let me use it... I will take it down as soon as enough people see it ;) I have zero experience with Youtube and copyright issues, so I don't want the copyright folks to come after me.

https://youtu.be/LsszXeqZwqI
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    A paparazzi died on the property (of old age no less, not even something interesting), and the tombstone didn't vanish, so now I have a paprazzi ghost hanging around. Gunther and Cornelia aged up to elder. Nothing much else happened.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    Morning everyone! (Although it may be afternoon here by the time I get caught up with feedback LOL

@PalmArrow Oh, I love that look on Clark's face. That video must have been horrifying! OMGosh, this pic! I LOL'ed so hard. That poor baby!
    S9jfqvG.jpg
    Yep, the height differences can make the photo opportunities awkward. I use CMar's height slider, and I have to ignore certain things when I use it. The kissing animation usually winds up with the taller Sim appearing to be making out passionately with the other sim's forehead. :lol: Great update! :smiley:

@lisasc360 Still got the ghosts making themselves at home I see. Tracey found another Gnome of the Darned but I got rid of it after a couple of days because I didn't like the ghosts around all the time. Great update!

@mycami21 Nice to see you here again! Gosh, what a beautiful build! Great job. :smiley:

@Charlottesmom
    Can't wait to see the new puppy pictures! Gosh Jasper sounds like a really huge bunny. :astonished: I love bunnies, they're SO cute but unfortunately I'm deathly allergic to rabbit hair. :cry:
    **What do you name Leighton when you femalize him?
    Leigh. :blush: I'm not very imaginative when it comes to names. I named my feminized Thornton Wolfe "Amanda", then later realized Thora would have been a perfect name for her! I might change it.
    **Having Matthew's SS (my RL 15 year old son) in my town doesn't bother me as I never play him, he, his wife and dog just wander about doing their own thing. The only time I had to yell at him was when he got heart for my SS....blurgh!!!! :o:s
    Oh, GROSS! :lol: That must have been very uncomfortable!
    Tracey maxed his street art skill finally and it really does qualify for art now.
    Be careful if you kidnap Goodwin, his behavior in this save has been rather unexpected. Jenni also flirts heavily with EVERYONE. And yet SP sends me notices of how much in love they are, and they keep having kids. They seem to have some sort of weird Sims version of an open marriage that actually works. :astonished:
    I am looking forward to seeing your new Jared and Connor project! I welcome having my mind changed about Jared.
    Thank you for the nice comments. :heart:

@Emily4331 You're welcome. :smile:
    My biological paternal grandmother died in childbirth with my father's sibling, who also died. Daddy was raised by his father's sister and her husband, and for all intents and purposes, they WERE my grandparents. I consider the children of their other children my first cousins, as my father considered their children his brother and sisters. I never really knew my bio paternal grandfather, my father had a not good relationship with him. I think I met him once. I'm glad at least your mother and sister were able to reach out to their father before he passed. :heart:
    OMGosh I grew up watching old movies on TV and developed an abiding love for them. (We had exactly 3 channels in those days LOL) Love the screwball comedies from the 30s! Bringing up Baby and The Philadelphia Story are particular favorites. Bing Crosby! Yes! Have you seen the Road movies with Bob Hope and Mr. Crosby? My daddy and I used to watch them together, he was a huge Bob Hope fan, admired the man greatly for his work with the USO. Daddy was in the Pacific Theater and I believe he got to see Mr. Hope a time or two :smiley:
    I don't cry over dead squirrels alas, we are infested with them here and they are way too often blowing out transformers and plunging half the town into darkness for me to have much sympathy for them. I will cry over a dog or cat though. :cry: I'm sure quite a few of the men came home with severe psychological damage, as happens in every war. At least we are somewhat more knowledgeable and better equipped to treat them now.
    Ah, when you said Anna Karenina, it hit me, I HAVE read Tolstoy, because I have read that book! I agree with your sister, it is a worthwhile read. Never read Machiavelli, only know enough of him to know what someone means when they refer to someone as "Machiavellian" LOL.
    Teen literature basically consisted of Judy Blume when I was in school LOL. Mind you, I did read her, but I read everything else I could get my hands on too. I read every single book in the children's section of our public library by the time I was 11, and got special dispensation from the librarian and my mother to read anything I wanted from the adult section. The librarian did once force me to re-shelve Tropic of Cancer by Miller. :smiley: So almost anything I wanted! I am just bragging now, forgive me, but my 6th grade teacher actually phoned my mother after a series of standardized tests to report to her I was reading on the college level. I'm not that intelligent really, but I LOVE to read and learn!
    Rush is amazing. I've been a fan for literally 40 years. Tom Sawyer is brilliant, but my favorite is Limelight. :smile:
    Dogmeat's new friend actually came over autonomously one day while Tracey was at work and they had a splendid time! :smile:
    Ah, okay re Beyonce. :smile: My daughter is always talking about new music and I'm just blank. Fortunately her neo-hippie husband is a huge fan of 70s prog and power rockers, and he and I can have music conversations that I can actually contribute to.
    I didn't like that icky mural. It did look like a possessed centipede. Ugh.
    Thank you! I'm steadily working on his house. I don't use money cheats, so it's slow going but it's coming along nicely.
    Thank you so much for the nice comments. :heart:

Will continue my feedback in a later post, my dog tells me I really need to go out and buy dog food. :smiley:
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well it is one thing after another. I have now been locked out of my Facebook account for some reason. I am now back to using an old one :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Lucky Palms Day 19.... I Win!!! :o

Started with my dumpster dives

Dive one
    Firefly Vulvus/Kept YAY!!! new firefly the yellow one and now my eighth bug total so now need a new bug case they are 400 though.
    Sofa LE/Sold for 335

Dive two
    Trails end table/Sold for 50
    Bloomington lamp/Sold for 50

Dive three
    Saxony rug/Sold for 35
    Crock O Stuff cookie jars/Sold for 45

Went and walled in my bathroom,Yes!!!! I have a bathroom :p bought the faerie set door cause it was cute and cheap only 150

Went with a 4x4 bathroom

Screenshot-2622_zpspdx42hhk.jpg

Look at my new firefly the yellow ones :blush: Own 3 of the eight fireflies now.My bug case is full

Screenshot-2637_zpsbkxnrxra.jpg

Went to the Park and Kitty Price was there,if you remember early in my story I could not impress her.So tried talking about cooking and failed she got red minus signs,then tried name dropping Lola who is a celeb which did not impress her either :rage: You will not believe what worked....

Talking about being unemployed :mrgreen: Only in the sims 3 do the ladies think a jobless dumpster diver is fascinating.

So today is my day challenged Kitty to a one on one hot dog eating showdown

Screenshot-2624_zpsp4cydl1e.jpg

Down to the wire and my sim is looking bad ladies and gentleman

Screenshot-2625_zpszgonbepm.jpg

But then....

THE WINNER!!!!! I finally won and @Silverofdreams30 the prize is 25 festival tickets and a full plate of excellent quality hot dogs.

Screenshot-2629_zpstqibkkjt.jpg

Did you notice in my winner pic Kitty is gone and her dogs are still there,lets find out what happened..

Bwahahaha :lol: Like the girl from the Exorcist, she could not hang with my skillz

Screenshot-2628_zps93jtdeau.jpg

Thought this was sooo awesome,Laticia was at the park I snapped pics of her and caught this. :love: She was sitting to eat a picnic and by luck caught it where it looks like she was posing smexy with her heel on the seat.

Screenshot-2630_zpswilu9jnd.jpg

I danced with Kitty afterwards

Screenshot-2632_zps9iwkotvl.jpg

Parting shot..So cute!!!! she spun me and danced at my back

Screenshot-2633_zpscjptsdoh.jpg

Final tally 52 dollars :bawling:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have a longish update, so I'll divide it into two sim days.

Sunday, the first day of summer.

I decided that Amelia, who aged up to child yesterday, would go to boarding school like her older brother did. But before leaving, she will spend Sunday having fun and fulfilling her wishes.
    She started by presiding over the royal court.
    gFoqmi3.jpg

I gave Odessa and Amelia matching clothes.
    b0INJLf.jpg

Amelia wanted to learn the painting skill, so I sent her and her brothers to the museum. (I always add an art studio and a café to every museum!)
    They have all read art books as toddlers, so the moment they approach the easels the boys are at level 2 in painting, and Amelia is level 3.
    kwWuXW3.jpg

I noticed Ayesha Ansari and her daughter Yasmina in the museum. The poor little girl was bald, so I decided to give her hair.
    749VUN7.jpg

There! She is a cutie now.
    TPBlmDN.jpg

Alan, Amelia and Neville finished their paintings and took them. (I just noticed now that the paintings seem to correspond to the rugs they're standing on!)
    5obmNi1.jpg

Meanwhile, their mother was at home writing a political memoir, and their father was going around collecting metals, meeting new people and gossiping. There is a reason for this - these are actions that give him the "Gotta blog" moodlet he needs to write successful blog posts.
    Here, on a hill overlooking the city, he picked up a piece of iron and then write a blog post that made him master the social networking skill! Now he just needs to get his blog from 4 stars to 5, and his LTW will be complete!
    bPtEuiZ.jpg

The kids went to the school playground afterwards. I sent a couple of other children and teens there. Raymundo Alicea, the son of Jared Frio and a pudding sim called Crystal Alicea, brought his three dogs with him.
    CV8yiJn.jpg

Pretty afternoon light in Sunset Valley:
    84qAqLD.jpg

The boys played basketball...
    GJxZzgF.jpg

...and Amelia fulfilled her wish to brush one of Raymundo's dogs.
    Zv6cOH1.jpg

• Options
    JaneSimmerJaneSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    lol :) :D :p
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Monday, second day of summer:

When Alan went to Smugsworth Prep School, a limo came for him. Amelia only got a taxi. Is it because she's only going to art school? She seems a little offended by this. Never mind, Amelia, someday you'll be a star musician and have your own limo!
    VefcIkY.jpg

Regina Koffi, daughter of Gobias and Fiona née McIrish, came home with Alan and Neville after school. I think she's very pretty. Unfortunately, the boys have net her before and I know she has the mean-spirited trait.
    FSDbUrd.jpg

It didn't take her long to show this! She started arguing with Neville while they were still doing homework...
    SVyApsN.jpg

... and when she was finished, she walked straight up to Clark and slapped him out of the blue!
    St6AH4R.jpg

Slapping a teenager back is out of question, so Clark responded by insulting her intelligence and then asking her to leave.
    Wd9wNl5.jpg

The insult worked - she walked out with "half a brain" in her thought cloud.
    5vy2rLU.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Ignore this post. I'm redoing my siggy and want to have only one link to my Clue sims and mansion. I'll place the pics in spoilers. :)

Boddy Mansion 30x30

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9067754
    2nd floor

32848134864_f78c3b3c26_c.jpg

1st floor

33534671452_0843ca945e_c.jpg

basement

33561724321_ab3c2e199c_c.jpg

Outside of Mansion

33561695311_4ce9e305db_c.jpgmansion front by

33691052475_07bdda2a1e_c.jpgmansion back

pics of some of the rooms

33561684141_e08c537d75_c.jpgservant bedroom

32848141054_3b1036343d_c.jpgscarletts room

33561692061_acca703a1b_c.jpgmrs whites room

33306963540_2bf2f9afe5_c.jpgLounge

33534685622_686f183925_c.jpg[/url]kitchen

33306967350_5e19a2d87f_c.jpgdining room

33650147396_ec7be9a1b7_c.jpgbutler didits room

Boddy Mansion 64x64

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9040854
    The Hall

32406052566_32efe196c5.jpg

32406039646_034475c441.jpg

The Study

32431367995_8c96fc9c45.jpg

32310546601_e9970d5ef9.jpg

32446053275_5cbef0a508.jpg

The Library

32406030126_3d99a8da9d.jpg

32446066385_fa7c1470ff.jpg

32294817422_70c34d84a6.jpg

The Billiard Room

32068054880_527d9cafb0.jpg

32294861032_5d9c741c5d.jpg

32068043770_f3b5be88fd.jpg

The Conservatory

32500198516_b7f5f956e3_c.jpg

The Ballroom

32068066160_6ca93bcb8c.jpg

I had to change out the chandalier in the ballroom other wise sims would look like this dancing

34417800542_aaca456df4_c.jpg

The secret tunnels under the mansion After I took this screenshot I added an alchemist room next to the wine celler.
    32431384225_eca82a3b8d.jpg

The next couple of rooms are not part of the game but, I believe a real mansion would have rooms for their servants comfort.
    Servant Quarters
    32431381925_b5f3e8c9f0.jpg

Laundry area/ Servant Rec Room
    32053600650_a65560e3aa.jpg

The Clue Household

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9035094
    First up is our victim Mr. Boddy Black (I read where his last name is Black in the original version so I decided to include both names. (Libra)
    Job: Epitaph Writer (Mausoleum Clerk 3)
    LTW: Jack of All Trades
    Traits: Great Kisser, Ambitious, Brooding, Work-a-holic, Schmoozer

Living Version download link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9039589
    32189939951_13e2fcbe0c.jpg

Ghost Version he died of Blunt Force Trauma
    31498620963_b8dc37d0fd.jpg

Josephine Scarlett (Aries)
    Job: Local Representitive (Political 6)
    LTW: HeartBreaker
    Traits: Flirty, Ambitious, Great Kisser, Schmoozer, Charismatic

32270168326_b311ce0d9e.jpg

Peter Plum (Virgo)
    Job: Carniverous Plant Tender (Science 5)
    LTW: Become a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder
    Traits:Genius, Absent Minded, Bookworm, Computer Wiz, Good Sense of Humor

32309508235_5286c62756.jpg

Blanche White (Capricorn)
    Job: Pastry Chef (Culinary 5)
    LTW: Culinary Librarian
    Traits: Heavy Sleeper, Natural Cook, Neat, Nurturing, Proper

31467604974_976183679e.jpg

John Green (Sagittarious)
    Job: Division Manager (Business 6)
    LTW: CEO of a Mega Corporation
    Traits: Ambitious, Schmoozer, Snob, Lucky, Work-a-holic

32270187576_5d22e0ea5f.jpg

Patricia Peaco ck (Libra)
    Job:I could not decide on a good job for her so I decided to make her a witch. (Her 4 previous husband's died mysteriously and a witch could have easily manufactured something)
    LTW: Gold Digger
    Traits:Snob, Ambitious, Charismatic, Proper, Equestrian

32270180466_d371ccbbdb.jpg

Michael Mustard (Cancer)
    Job: Flight Officer (Military 5)
    LTW: Seasoned Traveler
    Traits: Adventurous, Angler, Daredevel, Hot Headed, Loves the Outdoors

32270184996_36f8fa4fb7.jpg

Buter Didit (Capricorn)

Download link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9065583
    33209914560_4d7d6b9e3d_c.jpg

For Boddy Black's "protection" I made him a Warlock
    Traits- Brave, Disciplined, Neat, Handy, Proper
    Likes- Classical music, Grilled Salmon, Blue

Inspector Gray

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9077715
    Job: Level 5 Private Investigator.
    LTW is Pervasive Private Eye
    Traits are Dramatic, Good, Perceptive, Friendly, Computer wiz.
    Likes Custom Music, PB&J sandwiches, Spice Brown
    Skills Logic 4, Charisma 3, Cooking 2, Handiness 4
    LTR Observant, Inappropriate in a good way

34143957696_c29b7c80f3_c.jpg

Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Sunrise's New Dawn (part... er, I forget)

Sunrise had been growing increasingly frustrated with her career. The hours were long and unpredictable. Spending so much time staring into a microscope was giving her a back ache. And there just wasn't enough FUN involved. Oh sure, she was an internationally acclaimed forensics expert. And the money was nice. But more and more she was thinking it wasn't worth it. Thus she decided to quit. Then a day later a delivery truck arrived at her house. And it was a big one. What was inside it? Anything for her? She just HAD to know!

It turned out the entire truck was filled with a delivery for Sunrise. Her very own Swiftgro Gardening Station! Two of them in fact! This was so AMAZING!

Screenshot_zpsalb2e9jv.jpg

Once they were set up Sunrise wasted no time in starting a garden. To her amazement the plants were growing even faster then they would with just fairy magic! A few days later there was a rumbling noise from the dining room as Sunrise was making waffles. Once her breakfast was finished cooking she went to investigate (and to eat). To her surprise a chunk of silver had been pushed up through the floor.

Screenshot-2_zpscvm6fchr.jpg

I'll add a pic of her house's current layout later. Both exterior and interior. She ran out of money (for now) while building the 2nd floor.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    LONG Overdue feedback here...
    If I missed certain posts from some of you, please forgive me. Know that I read them and gave out Likes and Awesomes. :)

I need to work on my PM's after this too. ;)

@Mikezumi I knew Shay would grow up to be a cutie. ;)

@Emily4331 Beautiful Sims! I love the eyelashes you used on Andrea. :)
    *True, all of Weird Al's songs rock! :star:

@donnabailey A Tracey update! :smiley:
    Yeah, it's pretty sad when you make less as an Art Appraiser than you would doing street art! :lol:
    Oh it's a LADY cop that arrested him eh? Is she single? ;):p
    So Jenni had a boy with Goodwin before they got married? As you know they had a girl (Sue) in my Twinbrook game. :)
    Gee whiz ANOTHER meteor!? :worried: I am so glad Tracey, Dogmeat and their home weren't affected.
    Oh my goodness Sims did a reference to Emergency! ? That's awesome!
    Scolding Tracey for the fire from the meteor? Really??
    Oooooo! Tracey has a girlfriend!? :smiley: Is it DeAndre's widow? :p Can't wait to find out!

@CravenLestat Thanks for uploading the patterns. :)
    *Nice entertainment center. :lol:
    *Well you know Craven, all of us women have different tastes in men. ;)
    That's what makes life interesting and makes it possible for everyone to have someone in the world. :)
    *Darn, she should've at least invited you in the hot tub. ;) But glad to see you got a slow dance in with her.
    **Yay for finally winning the hot dog eating contest! :grin:
    **Oh wow! That pic of Laticia! :open_mouth: Impressive shot.

@Karritz Oh you have another video up. :) I'll try to watch as much of it as I can. Summer is busy...

***So what was everyone's reaction to Sam planting a kiss on Emma??***
    :mrgreen:

@Nikkei_Simmer Yeah...I had to make him come back to his own time (well, not to Earth, but Hidden Springs). He deserves to have a happily ever after amidst all the good he is doing you know? :)

@Faerie197 I'm gonna put my reply to you in a Spoiler because I don't want to ruin the ending for anyone who is watching QL...
    Sadly, no, he does not return home. :cry: It was a pretty su'cky ending! This message just simply pops up saying "Sam Beckett never returned home." It was a stab to the heart for many of us fans. However, the producers thought they had one more season left until they were told otherwise, so Donald Bellisario had to try to wrap things up all in the last episode of Season 5. He made it so that doors would be open for a remake and the Network were the people who put that stoopid, devistating message at the end. At least Al had a happy ending where he was reunited with his first wife and only true love, Beth, and had children with her...because of Sam. :) But yeah, that's how it ended. That's why I HAD to continue his story!!! ;)
    *Enjoyed your updates. :)
    **Yes it's super cool that the gardening station connects! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. <3
    Yeah, he and Morgana did look a little cute together huh? ;)
    And yes, it will be interesting to see how Donna reacts. :p
    *Hello sexy man chest! :lol:
    *Awww, kitties! <3 I love them...I need one...wish I wasn't allergic!

@ZhakiraP Thank goodness for the death flower! That's what saved Sam from the stoopid meteor in my game!

@emorrill I loved it, what a glorious homecoming! Love the kiss and confusion and Emma's sadness. I'm glad Al got to see so he knows now!!! Great pics conveying all the emotion and the song is perfect.
    @bekkasan ^^Awww, thank you so much! <3
    I'm glad you enjoyed it and I worked very hard trying to capture the right poses and face expressions. It's been fun discovering all I can do with "moviemakercheatsenabled true" :blush: {{{Hugs}}}

@venusdemilosims I think your first attempt at a video was very good! :) Better than what I could ever do! :p

@MoonandStars83 Ugh, those paparazzi are so annoying...even in death.

@PalmArrow Awww, Odessa and Amelia look cute in matching clothes! <3
    Why oh why does the game age up girls bald!? :confounded: I'm sure she very much thanks you for throwing her into CAS! ;)
    Congrats on him mastering the Social Networking skill! That's a hard one!
    Doggies! <3
    Very pretty sunset!
    *I never would've thought to hook up Gobias with Fiona. :lol: Their daughter is pretty actually. :)

@mycami21 Your Clue mansion and characters are awesome! :star:

Well, that's all I have time for at the moment. Daughter needs me...
    @charlottesmom @donnabailey @mycami21 @bekkasan I have not forgotten you and I promise to write PMs back as soon as I can! <3 {{{Hugs}}}

Happy Simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Speaking of death flowers... After the 2 Swiftgro stations were given to me for being Sunrise being a celebrity (and installed) I found the following in her backyard: 2 Life seeds, 1 Death seed, 1 Money Tree seed, and 2 Special seeds I haven't identified yet. Ironically, I JUST bought the swiftgro last night in the store.
  • Options
    @emorrill I never had any pets myself either, but there have been some around with relatives and such.
    I have now moved them to appaloosa plains needed a new world.

@CravenLestat Congrats on the win and thank you

@PalmArrow Great update ltos goign on in your gam

@Faerie197 Great update

been playing one of my other saves this evening, ncie with a bit of change soemtimes.
  • Options
    donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    Back with more feedback.

@Mikezumi You're very welcome. :smile:
    I can't believe I've never noticed the teen gnomes before. I guess I've always been too absorbed with the actual sims to pay attention. I will watch for them now! So far Tracey has a dog gnome and a freezer bunny gnome from Dogmeat barking at the fridge. He found another gnome of the darned, but I sold it.
    I tried an MC reset on Lenny's door and it didn't work. I was getting worried but thank goodness DE finally allowed me to delete the door and replace it, which fixed things. I like DE, but I also need to get more familiar with it. I have so many NRAAS mods and I"m learning new interactions with all of them every day.
    EA went really overboard with how fun they make some things. They will make fried stuff and ice cream from the Fiesta store set until they're ENORMOUS. I have a mod to make the use of both those items non-autonomous. Yes, they are all about the fun! I mean so are people, but most of us can tear ourselves away long enough to eat and sleep. And p.e.e! :lol:
    I don't care much for the splash interaction. It backfires too often. I prefer hold breath contest. :smile:
    I think just watching Tracey strike out at the claw machine so many times in a row and watching Craven's simself do the same with the dumpsters has made me a bit superstitious! :lol:
    Tracey still has access to his sketchbook, but once he's married I have a feeling it will stay in the family inventory a lot. :smile:
    Thank you, pictures of Tracey and his new honey are coming soon.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. :heart:

I'm sorry Cliff and Jordan didn't interact. :cry: That's a bummer.
    Oh no, Nevan and Shannon can't die! :cry: I guess they have to but I'll be sad. :disappointed:
    You weren't kidding, your town is FULL of Mullises! They are all very attractive for sure.
    Yes on more grandbabies!
    Gosh I wonder how Nevan and Shannon managed to break the shower. :lol:
    I'm glad prom went off without a hitch again for your teens. I need to figure out why my prom scenario is so broken.
    LOL at the patriarchs getting the Bistro and everyone else having to settle for the diner. :lol:
    Oh, Shay is GORGEOUS! :heart:

@aricarai Great video! I only watched part of it I'm sorry to say because what you do is so far advanced of my building abilities I could never hope to learn anything from it. When it comes to building you're Neil DeGrasse Tyson and I'm a 9th grade physics student LOL. But I did enjoy watching your impressive building skills. :smile: I love your accent, though I can't actually quite place it. Lovely building and great video! :heart:
    Congratulations on your trip home! Be safe and have fun. :smile:
    I set my Relativity to 19, which is 50%, so the day is twice as long. It's perfect for me.
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments. You should try the challenge if you want to, it's loads of fun!

@CravenLestat Awesome video! This girlie girl loves florals and I'm so glad you uploaded them. Gonna catch 'em all!
    Congratulations on the firefly, the bathroom walls, and finally winning a hot dog eating contest! You're that much closer to the tanning booth, yay!
    Congrats on the sofa! Well, at least you HAVE a TV and stereo now. Things will look up eventually. You just need that one big score. :smile: I wonder what is the most valuable thing you can find in a dumpster? Hmm... pink diamond maybe?
    Sorry about striking out with Kerry, but at least it looks like you had a good friendzone night out together.

@emorrill You're very welcome. :heart:
    That dance scene is BOMB! I remembered it instantly as soon as I saw the gif! Love it anytime he dances. I enjoy the singing and piano playing, but the dancing is what I live for. :love:
    Oh yes, I want to know about your dream. I dream about my favorite actor a lot too, only they tend to be extremely off the wall and not always something I'd LIKE to be dreaming.
    Oh girl, that is my FAVORITE Dixie Chicks song! I did a desktop wall paper a while back utilizing the lyrics and screens of my favorite man in one of his many 90s cowboy roles.
    jpf20small.jpg
    He does have a name, LOL. It's John Pyper-Ferguson, I just go on the assumption most people have never heard of him.

Awesome update! Oh, I'm so excited Sam made it back to Hidden Springs! OMGosh he kissed Emma! Well that was awkward. :disappointed: I'm sure Sam had no idea that his impulsive "I'm so glad to see you kiss" would have such an effect on Emma. :cry: He's not that kind of a guy. It must have been hard for her to watch him run out the door to find Donna. I sure hope Al can let Sam know he's got some work to do to make things right! Can't wait for the next update! :smiley: OMGosh, REO Speedwagon. I haven't thought of them in years! I Googled and the year that song was #1 I was a married 23yo working hard at a secretarial job and trying to get pregnant (not at the job, mind you). Gosh I feel old ugh LOL. Eh, you're as young as you feel and emotionally I'm about 10. :lol:

@TadOlson You're welcome. Great update!

@mazakeen You're welcome.

@bekkasan You're welcome! :smile: Thank you for the nice comments on Tracey's update. I will be continuing on with him and try to update semi-often. Tracey's only had one burglar so far, and the cop actually won the fight! Yep, I keep meaning to check Blake's relationship stats with his parents. Considering their behavior, I wonder if he's even friends with them. :cry: Tracey did survive the meteor, and made a financial killing! The gigantic one was worth over $5000. Yay! :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Great updates! Aww, Snowy is so cute. :heart: Ella and Ava aged up beautiful! I love Ava's hair color so much. :smile: Wow, Sandi wants to be an astronaut? That's a high paying career but their one day a week 24 hour work day is SO stressful on them. :cry: Thank you for the nice comments on Tracey's updates. You can call him Tracy if you want, I don't mind. :smile: Yes, the firemen scolding Tracey after a natural disaster is another great example of Artificial Stupidity LOL. That will probably get plummed, sigh. Oh, they moved to Appaloosa Plains! I love that world, it's great for pets. :smile:

@king_of_simcity7 Congratulations on regaining member status. :smile: Great video!

@Charlottesmom Yes, the moonstone was awesome! Oddly enough that was the first gem he ever got from the claw machine, and I think he's only gotten one more since. Most of their gems come from the dumpsters and Dogmeat's hunting.
    I used to get impatient with the dancing too, but now I enjoy watching them. I think I didn't used to give them enough time to get good at it before giving up on it. Once they get skilled enough it's pretty entertaining.
    Thank you, I was happy to get that big ole money bag even after the fact. It went to building a pretty sweet home addition. :smile:
    Thank you, I'm so glad you're enjoying Tracey's story. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. :heart:

@MoonandStars83 Good to "see" you! I'm glad your game is still running smoothly, sounds like you're having fun. I hope things settle down for you soon. :smile: Well good gosh, as if the paparazzi aren't annoying enough in life, you now are stuck with a ghost one?? That's not cool. :angry:

@Emily4331 Aw, what an adorable kitty!! She looks very happy and satisfied with life. :smiley:
    But why do we have to CHOOSE between Thornton and Gavin??? They're both gorgeous, especially your versions. Yummy!
    Andrea is beautiful, but I REALLY like Daria. She's so exotic looking and seems to have a vivid personality based on that pic of her reacting to the art. :lol:
    OMGosh, Daria's neighbor of the horse face. :astonished: That's some intimidating clothing!
    Great job on the boy band members, they look awesome! Loved reading the backstories you created for them. Are you playing them?

@mycami21 Bookmarked your werewolf thread for later reading. :smile:

@Faerie197 Great updates. :smile:

@ZhakiraP Yay, you got to keep your sim alive AND keep or sell that awesome gold statue! Or wait, did you WANT him to die?? :lol:
    Thank you for commenting on Tracey's story, he did indeed make out like a bandit on the space rocks. Gonna pay for a really nice wedding soon! :smile:

@venusdemilosims Enjoyed the video, great job! One of these days when I get a gaming computer I'm going to finally buy Showtime. Wow, that was an EPIC prom formals wearing cat fight! :lol:

@PalmArrow Great updates! Love the mommy and me outfits!
    I always add a studio to the art museums too, but never thought of a cafe. Great idea.
    Yikes that poor bald child. She looks much better after.
    LOL at Regina Koffi slapping Clark. Good heavens, teenagers these days! :lol:
    I'd have been miffed by a taxi if my brother got a limo too. :angry:

Okay I think I'm caught up for now. If I missed an older post, I'm so sorry! I do read everything and awesome all updates. Happy Simming everyone, I'll be back later for more feedback from today and hopefully a Tracey update.
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top