The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KimmmyGibbblerKimmmyGibbbler Posts: 120 Member
    edited February 2017
    tumblr_okmh3eNV9o1uy65rco2_1280.png
    !!! Legacy founder fail !!!

Edit: Haha didn't notice this was so sims 3 specific. Now I am slightly embarassed. Ughhh... Sorry guys. Just seemed like the happening thread to post in. If I ever learn how to get a great pic in the 3rd I am coming back for you though!!!
    Post edited by KimmmyGibbbler on
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,037 Member
    edited February 2017
    Pages 1152-1155.

@Charlottesmom I liked seeing your makeovers. Fantastic. ...And loved the update of Connor and his romance woes. He can't seem to get his act together, can he? Or he can't resist a pretty face anyway!

@PalmArrow Glad you got the school problem fixed. Something like that can really spoil a game. Just curious, did you try resetting the school itself? I looked quickly through your other thread and didn't notice whether you tried that or not. ...Beautiful scenery pictures of IP! And love the Christmas pics. Enjoyed the music too.

@lisasc360 Great tractor poses. Hubby and I watched an old episode of Foyle's War on Acorn last night. It showed young women working on a farm with a new tractor (wartime England, 1942). I thought of your screenshots, especially that Field Artillery poster. Great timing for the TV show last night!

@Emily4331 LOL at Toddlezilla!
    @CravenLestat Loved your "Connor, Call Me" photo.

@mycami21 I like Dragon Valley, but I really haven't played very long there. It's a lovely world though, with unique architecture. And I love the dragons. ...I liked how you used those patterns on the wallpaper panels. The fans in the oriental bedroom and the birds in the dining room.

@Mikezumi Great pic of the family walking off to dinner together. ...Wilky "aged up well!" Handsome guy. ...Your sim Dean is awesome!

@king_of_simcity7 Really enjoyed seeing your RL photos. Beautiful.
    @emorrill It was fun reading all your feedback to everyone. You're so cute! So man-crazy, especially about Scott! Such enthusiasm!

@coco Loved the update on Sun and Saville. And so cool that Saville tried what he could to help Sun. I hope it works! Very atmospheric screenshots of the old warehouse, BTW. Awesome scenes.
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member

This picture reminds me of me - I feel like that right now and have for the past few days.

I've been reading forums on my phone during my lunch breaks on my few days of work this week and trying to click likes and awesomes but grew tired of all of the messages to try again so I probably didn't end up liking and awesoming as much as I usually do.

I just got back from the doctor - had an early appointment. All seems good. Nothing to report other than I need to get more disciplined in my sleep habits. And get more exercise - that's a bit difficult in heatwaves. I'd rather stay home and play Sims.

I will start on Episode 8 of my Isla Paradiso Bunch today. There is another island to be revealed. They now have only 2 islands to find in the game but you will see only one of the two extras they have discovered since Episode 7 in Episodes 8 and 9 respectively. I'm showing them to you in order of their discovery. Consequently I've now started to spend more time with Sam as he has to get to the top of the lifeguard career and rescue 35 sims from drowning. I don't know how many he's already rescued while I wasn't watching but he's almost up to level 3 of that career now. He achieved that progress on his own while I had my girls diving and finding islands. Once he achieves level 10 and the 35 rescues he'll reveal an island.

The only other island to find is where they have to run a 5 star resort. I've decided to build my own resort on one of the islands they've uncovered.

I sent Jeannie out around the various humble harvest stands to consign produce as they will need a huge amount of simoleans to achieve that without having to cheat for money.

I also have Jeannie planting seeds in the basement of Plumbob Island. I got her to start doing that last night when I should have been sleeping. If I'd been sleeping instead getting a sim to plant seeds I'd probably be less tired today.

I'm too tired today to start working on the McFluffs. I still have to decide which world to put them into. I built the house in Barnacle Bay but don't want to keep them there just in case I decide to add them to my Big Game and continue visiting them from time to time when playing that game.

So the worlds I can't put them in are: Barnacle Bay, Sunset Valley, Legacy Island III, Moonlit Falls, Dragon Valley, Hidden Springs, Sunlit Tides, and the three World Adventure worlds.

The reason I can't put them into any of those worlds is I already have those worlds in my big game. Unless I save them to my library and insert them into the game. If I were to do that I'd probably put them into Barnacle Bay and they could become part of the fairy community - if that is logical for a family of cats.

I have all the store worlds and worlds that came with expansions. I'd rather not have anyone living in Isla Paradiso due to the annoying lag.

Well - I'd better get to work on the next video. Happy Simming everyone.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Mikezumi I think that some of your Sims are protesting about their prom being cancelled! :smiley:

@Charlottesmom I think that Connor looks good in those clothes lol

@KimmmyGibbbler Nice picture! :smiley:

@lanlyn Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    I was working on the next update for my Fairy family and realized that I have quite a few photos that I uploaded but decided not to use. I figured I would share some of them with you.

I think this one was taken after Grant became a toddler. Bonehilda number 2 (I killed the first one after she stole $2000 worth of toddler books) wanted to empty the potty chair. Gerold and Katrina had other thoughts.

32749682756_1f4eac8fc1_c.jpg

Katrina changing baby Crystal. Love the look on Katrina's face.

32160319656_dfe30621fa.jpg

A few more of Bonehilda

32554490486_41d9f2212a_c.jpg

32189936691_3bd353e6b0.jpg

Gerold putting Crystal in her crib

32472131691_d377568156_c.jpg

Gerold flirting with Katrina. Why he's talking about a featherduster, I have NO idea.

31425785414_33153198f3.jpg
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Pages 1156-1157 (ish).

@TadOlson So nice of you to share your overhaul work with others. ...OMG! Leftover sushi gone bad! That Slob trait must give your sims iron stomachs!
    @Karritz Glad your doctor visit went well. Good news. ...Rest up and have fun working on your next video.

@PalmArrow Good grief, that kid fainting in his own pee! You had a "pee" theme going, I guess, with Akoni also having a problem. ...Poor Ringo standing in the corner. Wonder what he did. Was he unable to go to school too?

@Charlottesmom Oh, that is an awesome photo of Zach and Charlotte! I love it. So neat that you managed to get it captured. Love the digital age! Thank you for sharing it. ...Connor's wardrobe tryouts! Bold and Beautiful! LOL ...Cute pics of him with little Riley though. ...Awesome lighthouse screenshot.

@Simsophonique I've always been afraid of adding toddler CAS CC because of glitches like the one you showed. I finally did install an All Snuggled Up mod for infants. I may still try a few hairstyles for toddlers though.

@emorrill I hope you can get through your back problem soon. No medicine=pain. Medicine=loopy. What a choice!
    @Emily4331 Sounds like you have some good plans for your sims.

@Mikezumi Hankin just keeps getting more and more handsome with each age up! ...Bye Ludo. Sniff. ...I love watching the protests, even having my sims join in at the lecture stand.
    mycami21 wrote: »
    ...Gerold flirting with Katrina. Why he's talking about a featherduster, I have NO idea.

31425785414_33153198f3.jpg
    @mycami21 Gerold wanted to tickle her fancy!
    ____

I'm about finished with the next Al Medina update. Since I decided to change up the ending a little, I had to do some rethinking about future scenes. This next update is actually a short one, but has more background info. I want to get past that and show some action scenes.

I also took time to put my Dragon Valley updates on my blog too. Things I already posted here recently though.

Here's a preview pic of Ziri Benhelloun, who will appear in the next update.

This is his sleep wear, BTW. When I was trying out new outfits in CAS, that ragged top came up randomly. I've never used it before, and I decided to go with it, then added a wrap-around loin skirt. Ziri likes to be comfortable while sleeping. :#

cMYIpcJtrrU_vqk6p6LwByVtTINoZmADT6eFBwGzE-RooqB-u1Kb95BwwpVozqX3TzaKY2bskhzay5b3A1-WqttTTGnglAmE59OLjFk9dVd4ZsedDbC-gowij3SlkcTKdccNJzBKVd8WaB4oppRNqM2ZxKqqqmzl-T049A-O-NLl9sN6K8ifGDPuo8A4yt-vHLejiI7zibeQ_Vgft5cKl96k6CWxQzO38IIePQhkjyAT5W4aRpWne3Gt8Wi6HmZ-YSfmoaa6Qf5iQLTNRvCpPKRkL9bR2oZBBPUZGIJMMKKOq-6y64CqmrfZSrMjLyhORnMy9xKcjtMSn2KNXZHVY79LrIFmVAI3uOTJs4xmcAXIp97VwvnBB0HOhBUwNjA574nTnnp9w_vUAA-9aZsEdOldx3ugzLqc4yGM-n0L79bnLp1r_MlrI9InsY36GPMpOEZxNqIzDT_Zz6mH1LKWYo0OFYNPexva0ToSqDwF0VPLlCAhTBwLbMsZ_YoHZaRcTLpIJGnrG8myBGt-DqwFLMn-4pdigTIGWIdOJ9yxjehdEf3q8kbpDWh3pYuy9WWiszB2ppbYhqMxhc5vnXwCx69Nb5eU15C6Vyl9YwxRBXyC4SNRZOfWgQ=w1600-h896-no

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @coco - Thanks! I will certainly give that site a look. :)

I had gone through the Store the other day, since I own it and should have them all installed, and I could have sworn there were other hairstyles in there for toddlers that I had gotten/remembered seeing... and there were. I'm just not sure why I didn't see them in CAS earlier when I was doing townie makeovers while my 'net was out. Further investigation perhaps.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,139 Member
    Karritz wrote: »

This picture reminds me of me - I feel like that right now and have for the past few days.

I just got back from the doctor - had an early appointment. All seems good. Nothing to report other than I need to get more disciplined in my sleep habits. And get more exercise - that's a bit difficult in heatwaves. I'd rather stay home and play Sims.

@Karritz Join the club hun. This is SO me lately too...

Looking forward to seeing more of the McFluffs. ;)

@KimmyGibbbler It's all good. That's a funny pic! :lol: Thanks for noticing the forum and yes, if you ever play Sims 3 again, we'd love to hear all about your gameplay (or stories, if you like to tell them with the Sims). :)
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @emorrill It was fun reading all your feedback to everyone. You're so cute! So man-crazy, especially about Scott! Such enthusiasm!

@lanlyn Awww, thanks. :blush: I've been feeling pretty giddy lately, among my normal, happy personality. ;)

I hope you all aren't annoyed with how much of a fangirl I am with Scott Bakula. I don't know why his character (and the kind, talented person he is IRL) has inspired me so much, but it has. I would LOVE to meet him one day and just say how much I admire him. <3 I would write a nice fan letter, but...there's no guarantee he'd actually read it... :confused:
    Anyway,

@mycami21 Boy, Bonehilda really photobombed that kissing photo didn't she? :lol:
    Pretty Sim family. <3
    I'll be making some changes to your SS's bedroom tonight. :mrgreen:

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill I'm never annoyed with fun lighthearted posts. Love them! We all need Joy Joy feelings! :D

Quote from the movie, Demolition Man:
    8fng_S6jlNb-aclT8k54Xffr_PELyR6JxSNV_ThH-UCqgX6KL5KpqA9G-pqphoHINeISusyCUwS09Ssv9l2UnCXngH1dn1cE7fbCagZugvnz3k_f-2PsAIMo5ERUClHIVP2DXaBfkEOOc-4YpWh4uYysxWHMVF_oqpPSmgc9b9DiaSzw2o--H4SW6P7Hy8Ld9vC7hwS2PxK_qV-DIoFTaK8MtUd1TFCY2hF385ZIPug4-pDJXJf5dov9xgAKfhMfQ6F4ItHAb3wXgKN4fRuK6icVgh5EXi288PHbbn27l1yYY3-Y3epSgeYlsiVXY7v5dSj-uu7dNBV8QIyhFfd9UZ1JLQQ2InROf6LsohYPKluTgY1K_bnSEXb5H8YltH3vqt83uerDtu3PD--y0them4Q8tSOK-P3ZRBVgsfIFuxWaosxrG8pgm16CO31ww9SbFmafe1DkfLqlHBeIpgyTt2BfUyaSQeJOL2U9BZfpp6tjGKwOOA5ljoMqxvn7VyT3Mo_3fZurJOHb7EZVRy0v7qrcvzYXKoGUFYPolTksIW7pccdl-NBt2E2PIYSha8OFKZiUR4yiEup1FcwDEr8lXSPALTUd7lQpwF-X8JjQ8uWLgNrXCAZHnQ=s250-no
  • Options
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @emorrill I'm never annoyed with fun lighthearted posts. Love them! We all need Joy Joy feelings! :D

Quote from the movie, Demolition Man:
    8fng_S6jlNb-aclT8k54Xffr_PELyR6JxSNV_ThH-UCqgX6KL5KpqA9G-pqphoHINeISusyCUwS09Ssv9l2UnCXngH1dn1cE7fbCagZugvnz3k_f-2PsAIMo5ERUClHIVP2DXaBfkEOOc-4YpWh4uYysxWHMVF_oqpPSmgc9b9DiaSzw2o--H4SW6P7Hy8Ld9vC7hwS2PxK_qV-DIoFTaK8MtUd1TFCY2hF385ZIPug4-pDJXJf5dov9xgAKfhMfQ6F4ItHAb3wXgKN4fRuK6icVgh5EXi288PHbbn27l1yYY3-Y3epSgeYlsiVXY7v5dSj-uu7dNBV8QIyhFfd9UZ1JLQQ2InROf6LsohYPKluTgY1K_bnSEXb5H8YltH3vqt83uerDtu3PD--y0them4Q8tSOK-P3ZRBVgsfIFuxWaosxrG8pgm16CO31ww9SbFmafe1DkfLqlHBeIpgyTt2BfUyaSQeJOL2U9BZfpp6tjGKwOOA5ljoMqxvn7VyT3Mo_3fZurJOHb7EZVRy0v7qrcvzYXKoGUFYPolTksIW7pccdl-NBt2E2PIYSha8OFKZiUR4yiEup1FcwDEr8lXSPALTUd7lQpwF-X8JjQ8uWLgNrXCAZHnQ=s250-no

Awwww. Thank you @lanlyn <3

pinketwihug.gif

Love the quote! (And I love Rainbows ;) )

This crazy world needs more Joy. <3
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited February 2017
    @lisasc360 , Thank you, Zach would normally come right over to me had he known he was having a picture taken, photo hog that one. ;)

@bekkasan , Yup, I hear you, my legs are still pretty good in general but occasionally my knee loves going out...old-ish age is fun! ;)
    **Connor looks goofy in 99% of everything I put him in so I go nuts and terrorize him on a regular basis.

@Simsophonique , Sounds like Ulysse adopted your sim! ;)

@king_of_simcity7 , Does it take a long time to go all the way around on The London Eye? It just looks way too high for me...yipes!
    **I thought Connor looked good in all those clothes too...Hehe!! ;)

@jillbg , If you lurk (stalk...) post something! <3

@PalmArrow , I should have kidnapped Cara and Edward while I was in IP...

@emorrill , Hope you're feeling better!!
    **I hope my Freud explination in the PM didn't freak you out... :o
    **Glad both Charlotte and Zach had no idea I was taking the picture, I really like that one.
    **I'd love to be a fly on the wall if you ever did meet Scott! The fangirl noises that would come out of you would be silly/cute! ;)

@Emily4331 , Back to University to collect sims for you....there are some nice Sims there, I'm off to MH next, there are a few I'd like to collect there.
    **My son Jake and I are huge movie quoters!
    **Connor has a Twilight shirt he loves too! :D

@Mikezumi , I knew Reed was related somehow, I couldn't remember if he was Connor's son or what...
    **Ohhhhh, put Ebba in something revealing if she does inherit the hairy chest!! ;)
    **Your son is very likely a late bloomer, Jake was (except for his hairy face!) he was 18 before he shot up.
    **What are Hankin's traits, he seems a very happy kiddo!
    **Do any of the baby daddies get together, or are they not allowed to have any fun, they just sit around all day guzzling juice, playing video games and getting guts??
    **Sweet Elis....can't wait to see him gussied up for prom....oh, guess that won't be happening. :'(

@msbeckycat , Cloe is very cute! Enjoying the Cortez family! :)

@lanlyn , I can't seem to get Connor's act together...I'm back to Kate starting tomorrow *Gotta Finish!!* though so Connor will be back burner, strictly for blowing off steam.
    **I love that shot of Charlotte and Zach too, I think it was the last one of them both in the same picture.. :'(
    **I have way too many screenshots of that blasted lighthouse but I love it!
    **I like Ziri's sleeping clothes it does look comfy!

@Karritz , sounds like the speech I get from my doctor, sleep more (yeah RIGHT!) and exercise more (yuck!)

@mycami21 , LOL!! Bonehilda the klepto!
    **The diaper changing face! ;):p
    **Bonehilda is a sweet playing with Crystal!
    **Ki*n*ky man thinking about the featherduster, is Katrina into tickling?? ;)

:smiley::mrgreen::smiley::mrgreen:

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Karritz Hope you feel better. Enjoy your playing and video making.

@mycami21 lol at Bonehilda busting in the hug. Crystal looks so cute in the bear outfit. Enjoyed the pics.

@lanlyn Ziri pretty much rocks that outfit!
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Am doing a new challenge this time single parent Eva just divorce her husband he very crude and evil he abused her i didn't take picture cause i just started he got kicked out so now eva is living her two kids emily and emma. he wasn't going be story anyways. i had make something go with the plot so Eva is single mom who will later on start date and will married but am working on her kids first fix Eva up to normal Mother look. sweats and tank top won't help her if meets anyone to my point of view..lol sims on other hand..
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    @mycami21 I think your Bonhilda wants to join in with your Sims :open_mouth:

@Charlottesmom I cannot remember how long it takes to go around as it was a long time ago. It probably says online somewhere
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom Oooh more Uni sims! :smiley:

I am currently cleaning my save in hopes that will get rid of the Error 12 I keep getting when trying to save now. Wish me luck. :neutral:
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom Oooh more Uni sims! :smiley:

I am currently cleaning my save in hopes that will get rid of the Error 12 I keep getting when trying to save now. Wish me luck. :neutral:

When I get error 12 I just plow through my library and get rid of doubles or unused Sims and builds, that clears it right up.
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom My library isn't very full, really.

But I did notice my save was now up to over 500MB :astonished: So after cleaning, it's now only down to 300 MB...but I have nothing left to delete! :lol:

Oh well. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @emorrill As I was looking back to see what needed commenting on, I saw your comment about musical tourettes ... I must have it bad! My son hates it but words and phrases set me off singing constantly LOL

@Charlottesmom Connors outfits! LOL Takes me back to the 90s when I wore brightly patterned leggings :p
    So why is it you don't do these things to Jared? hmmmmm? Enquiring minds wish to know ;)
    Lovely seeing Riley small again :D
    I also love the lighthouse in SV and am happy that it can be seen from where my sims are currently living :D

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comment :) Instead of going to prom, my sims got to stay home and work on their skills LOL

@Emily4331 Thanks :) Sorry about your game crash :(

@KimmmyGibbbler Mistakes happen all the time - don't sweat it :) Besides it was a fun pic :)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :D
    I was tempted to send my sims over to the protest but I decided a quiet sim night was in order between babies ;)
    I like Ziri's sleepwear - totally fits his surroundings! :)

@Karritz I totally agree that exercise and heat waves don't go together! Just walking a short distance today put me in a bad mood :/

@king_of_simcity7 I never thought of it that way! You are totally right about them protesting the cancellation of the Prom LOL

@mycami21 Looks like Bonehilda is taking a bite out of Katrina's head! :o LOL
    I agree with @Charlottesmom that Gerold is being a bit ki*n*ky ;) Actually, it reminded me of an old joke - What's the difference between ki*n*ky and pe*rv*er*ted? One is using a feather, the other is using the whole chicken - bad joke, but always cracks me up :p

Back with more comments when I have a cup of tea :D
  • Options

@emorrill , Hope you're feeling better!!
    **I hope my Freud explination in the PM didn't freak you out... :o
    **Glad both Charlotte and Zach had no idea I was taking the picture, I really like that one.
    **I'd love to be a fly on the wall if you ever did meet Scott! The fangirl noises that would come out of you would be silly/cute! ;)

@Charlottesmom Pm? What pm?? ;)
    Lol! I really haven't read it yet, will do that now.
    Heck yeah you'd wanna hear my fangirl scream from meeting Scott!! ;):grin:
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @emorrill As I was looking back to see what needed commenting on, I saw your comment about musical tourettes ... I must have it bad! My son hates it but words and phrases set me off singing constantly LOL

@Mikezumi Wow you have the tourettes also?! We must be awesome! :mrgreen:
    Oh and it bothers my husband every time too!

One time I heard 3 PEOPLE in ONE day say "I feel like someone's watching me." No joke. You know EXACTLY what song appeared in my head EACH time! :lol: It was stuck in my head for DAYS afterward! Good thing it's a rockin' song! ;)

I've shared this "version" of it with some of you on here (in PM's), but this is my musical tourettes for ya (because I JUST mentioned the song) and it's hilarious so watch it! :lol:
    #quantumleapforever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB0Q-RqFfsk
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Well my mini laptop being a plum so am on my phone that's okay though at lease my phone keep me to update xD then small notebook
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @Charlottesmom: thanks
  • Options
    No Error 12! Yay!
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I double checked your picture and there are a few teens there so it would make sense for them to be the ones protesting :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom I really happy that Reed has Connor's hair colour and eye shape. The rest seems to have come from his other grandparents. :)
    If Ebba gets a hairy chest, I will take a pic specially for you! ;)
    All my sim kids get good traits because I don't like discord in the house LOL I don't remember Hankin's traits but I am sure they include friendly :)
    The baby daddies are not allowed romance but otherwise they live their lives like all other sims. I see them out and about in town and they also spend a lot of time visiting their kids, which makes me really happy :D
    I was upset about the prom but not that much because it is kind of a non-event after you have sent dozens of kids to them LOL
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D

@Emily4331 Good luck getting rid of Error 12! :)
    I see you fixed it ... Yay!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top