Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2017
    This feels like my first real update in quite some time now. :lol: Sometimes you just don't feel like playing normally, ya know? You'd rather de-uglify the town than raise a toddler. :tongue:

Seth brought his friend home. She is Lola Belle's daughter. And one of our gnomes seems to like her. o.o
    R7Bf0WF.jpg

Bernie does not understand Birthday huggies!
    9rQyHO4.jpg

The day before their anniversary/love day/birthday date, Devin and Mia took some time to get cuddly as they don't have very much time to be lovey these days.
    8YaANQc.jpg
    I love that outfit for Devin. He looked so classy. I change their outfits out every season..that one will make a comeback down the line, definitely. :tongue:

Most of their anniversary/love day/birthday date was spent at the spring fair while the day was still sunny! It had been raining almost all season.
    1NzBN7s.jpg
    I don't know if you guys remember, but shortly after getting engaged then went to the spring fair for love day and hung out on the swing set. :smile:

yYxj97x.jpg
    Devin just having fun pushing his wife on the swing! :lol:

FbnCOxJ.jpg

VUIQqAa.jpg

nUSR73Z.jpg
    Caroline just ruining their sweet dance by taking a picture of them! She then got angry with Mia in a thought bubble. Jealous, Caroline? For the record, Caroline just so happens to be married to Michael Sleep...

Whose son the family saw later! He is a clone of his father.
    BlJyd2R.jpg

Date ended with a movie and some silly photo booth pictures!
    scU2xA8.jpg
    I think Devin forgot they were supposed to be romantic! :lol:

ZjL2cYy.jpg
    They got home too late to have a proper birthday party, but here is Devin as a full-on adult! He looks a bit more mature now than he did as a YA. :smile:
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,132 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    This feels like my first real update in quite some time now. :lol: Sometimes you just don't feel like playing normally, ya know? You'd rather de-uglify the town than raise a toddler. :tongue:

Seth brought his friend home. She is Lola Belle's daughter. And one of our gnomes seems to like her. o.o
    R7Bf0WF.jpg

Bernie does not understand Birthday huggies!
    9rQyHO4.jpg

The day before their anniversary/love day/birthday date, Devin and Mia took some time to get cuddly as they don't have very much time to be lovey these days.
    8YaANQc.jpg
    I love that outfit for Devin. He looked so classy. I change their outfits out every season..that one will make a comeback down the line, definitely. :tongue:

Most of their anniversary/love day/birthday date was spent at the spring fair while the day was still sunny! It had been raining almost all season.
    1NzBN7s.jpg
    I don't know if you guys remember, but shortly after getting engaged then went to the spring fair for love day and hung out on the swing set. :smile:

yYxj97x.jpg
    Devin just having fun pushing his wife on the swing! :lol:

FbnCOxJ.jpg

VUIQqAa.jpg

nUSR73Z.jpg
    Caroline just ruining their sweet dance by taking a picture of them! She then got angry with Mia in a thought bubble. Jealous, Caroline? For the record, Caroline just so happens to be married to Michael Sleep...

Whose son the family saw later! He is a clone of his father.
    BlJyd2R.jpg

Date ended with a movie and some silly photo booth pictures!
    scU2xA8.jpg
    I think Devin forgot they were supposed to be romantic! :lol:

ZjL2cYy.jpg
    They got home too late to have a proper birthday party, but here is Devin as a full-on adult! He looks a bit more mature now than he did as a YA. :smile:

@Emily4331 Nice update! :smiley:
    Devin and Mia are a beautiful couple. Devin is hott! :love: (Even though I prefer men to be clean shaven ;) )

Yeah, he's having fun pushing his wife on the swing alright (and also thinking to himself Nice B'u't't!! :lol: )
    I was going to ask if you wouldn't mind me captioning that photo? If not, it's no big.
    Yay for no Error 12! Curse it!

@msbeckycat How ya doing girl? Miss you. <3

I was thinking of doing some glamour shots of Sam. <3 (Would have to throw pose player back in my game most likely to do it). Anyone interested in seeing those??? :tongue:
    Oh crud, I have to go into the game tonight and make changes to Cami Kat's bedroom first! :open_mouth:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Love Devin :heart: he was always one of my favorite sims in Bridgeport. I like both. :tongue: clean shaven or facial hair is fine with me as long as it's groomed and not like a huge, unruly beard. lol

Caption away! I never mind! :smiley:

Would love to see glamour shots of Sam!
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @emorrill: I am okay just seeing if my laptop keeps playing my games without trouble
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the comment.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Tanner has her husband Tracy with her and they refuse to cheat on each other.I often use names like Tanner,Tyler and Toby for both boys and girls.
    @bekkasan -I got those laptops in a set from TSR and I love them bacause they don't cost much in the game.I also have to fix CAS parts because I had too many issues with outfits.
    @Simsophonique -Those glitches were just because the social worker taking children away would always corrupt a save where it's happened.I had three saves I lost to that because it corrupted each on in it's own way.The first corrupted save was after Malcolm Landgraab was taken because he failed in school and my toddler's family tree had the family's two pets listed as his parents when I reloaded it though other sims had glitched family trees because one had a toilet as his brother and other got vehicles as family.Other saves had aging flags get glitched and cause children and toddlers to get stuck in adult careers or in inappropiate relationships for their ages because the realionship and aging flags got corrupted when my family's baby got taken in one of the bad saves.I have a Mod to remove those save breaking menaces and I just use playable social workers now.Great update!
    @Mikezumi -THanks for the comment.Great update!
    @KimmyGibbler -Great picture!
    @Karritz -I hate hot weather and I've got to decide where to put some new sims.
    @mycami21 -Great update!
    @lanlyn -I'm aware of just how big this project is and nobody else is doing it so I decided to fix CAS myself and share the fixes.
    @Emo-usagi2187 -That sounds like fun.
    @Emily4331 -Great update!I got Error 12's before Mods when EA's bugfest was active.
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1552.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were up early that morning and ready for the day before the letter carrier dropped off mail.
    32758326575_741940cfb0.jpg
    They spent most of the day writing on their computers and stopped later in the afternoon to get ready for work.
    31943940353_42155d749c.jpg
    They ended up ealving for work at 6PM as it was getting dark outside.
    31943935073_5b0a0eb4a7.jpg
    They got another section of wall built after work at 10PM.
    32717104976_a23d2d9717.jpg
    It was 11Pm when they got into bed.
    32758308765_286925220e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @emorrill Love Devin :heart: he was always one of my favorite sims in Bridgeport. I like both. :tongue: clean shaven or facial hair is fine with me as long as it's groomed and not like a huge, unruly beard. lol

Caption away! I never mind! :smiley:

Would love to see glamour shots of Sam!

@Emily4331 Your wish is my command. ;):tongue:

nice_butt.jpg
    :lol:

Edit to add: @Charlottesmom I want to caption one of your pictures too. If that's alright? :)
  • Options
    @emorrill

Ahahah! I think Devin should have lied about being ready! :tongue:
  • Options
    So, I haven't updated my computer in almost 2 years.

I know, calm down, I have a reason. ;)

The reason was because of the SIMS!! :lol:

Freaking A! Last time my computer did a full on system update it wiped out ALL my Sims 3 saves!! :flushed: Yeah...all the worlds I played. Gone.
    THAT'S when I learned to back up EVERYTHING! I still back up my Saves and Mods folder (in a folder on the desktop) in case such craziness ever happens again. You'd THINK that because I DID that...I would be ok updating my computer. Well.....no. I was still hesitant. :neutral:

Lol! See THIS is how much my Sims game means to me! :lol:

But...I've been having some issues with the computer lately...particularly with the audio and I decided...it's time. So I backed up everything from Sims and am letting the update commence.

I think what might have happened before...was I had the game minimized (still running) when the automatic update happened and my computer restarted afterward. Somehow, something went bonkers and all my saves and mods got wiped! I dunno though.....it's a mystery.
    Feel free to share with me any info about something like this if you have any.

Anyway, this update is probably going to take HOURS and it's time for bed so goodnight everyone. :blush:
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Gee, wish my laptop do that update like that lol cause i would start fresh would help get rid unwanted cc items plus fix glitches sometimes have. once my brother gives his old computer to me ill be sure only get cc from mod or trs not from exchange yea i still have them no octpus or feet missing thankfully..
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    edited February 2017
    @coco , I can't wait to see what happens next to Sun and Saville! I love the dark and gloomy setting.

@Charlottesmom , I like the shots of Connor and Rebecca you made through the bushes and through the window to show that Liz was spying on them. Poor Liz, I'd be furious too!
    I love the picture of the lighthouse in the sunset.

@lisasc360 , I remember the pictures of your simself with the tractor from before, but I enjoyed seeing them again! I like the one you chose as your avatar picture best.

@Mikezumi , Wilky is so handsome aged up! I love that picture of the whole family walking towards the dining table. It looks like a slow-motion scene from an action movie. It needs a theme tune. Something like this:
    Mikezumi wrote: »

Also, your sim named Elizabeth Taylor made me want to make a sim actually based on Elizabeth Taylor.

@emorrill , I enjoyed the Scott Bakula dancing video!

@king_of_simcity7 , I love the photos of the Thames. I took a river boat from London to Greenwich once, with a tour guide who told us about the history of the buildings we passed in a heavy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 accent (ETA: I should have known this would get plummed. A C0ckney accent.) (probably exaggerated for tourists, but then I'm a tourist and it made me happy. He sounded like a character from Only Fools and Horses) and with so many jokes I had tears running my face.

@mycami21 , Bonehilda intruding on that romantic moment is hilarious and creepy at the same time!

@lanlyn , I love Ziri's sleepwear!

@Emily4331 , Devin and Mia are so handsome! Lol at Bernie's expression. "What are you doing, human?"

@TadOlson , great update! I've never heard of a sim having a toilet in his family tree. That's hilarious, but I'm glad you were able to fix it!
    Post edited by PalmArrow on
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @TadOlson Thanks :) Great update and I am kind of surprised that your sims went to bed late for once ;)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comment :) I just HAD to take a pic when I saw them walking like that and I think your theme music is perfect!
    When I was young, I thought Elizabeth Taylor was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. My mother used to dress beautifully and make up her face every morning before leaving for work and when I would hear her high heels in the driveway when she was coming home, Elizabeth Taylor was always my first thought :D If I were any good at making female sims, Liz would be high on my list of must-have sims :D
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    So I am up late just trying to get Seth aged up and the family moved to Starlight Shores.

The game is not having this. :lol:

Crashed. Restarted. Weird script error literally deletes Alexis...and now my save is taking an abnormally long time to load.

Serenity now. :weary:

Thanks everyone for your comments, by the way!

@PalmArrow Ahh the question my cats ask me every day! :lol:
  • Options
    bishop49erbishop49er Posts: 79 Member
    I loaded The Sims 4 after purchasing and playing City Living and everything was gone: all my builds and carefully constructed neighborhoods - all gone! This is the first time I've had anything like this happen and I've been playing The Sims 4 for a year. Has run beautifully until I bought and installed City Living. I have all packs except for: Get to work, Kid's Room Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff. I wanted all of the packs! I am so disappointed that all of my hard work is gone!
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    @emorrill I don't think I'll bother then.
    @Charlottesmom your dog is so fluffy! I love goldens.
    I made a male sim who I wanted to get abducted and alien pregnant. Aliens came and abducted his female housemate. So that went well. I swear, everytime I leave a sim and a horse together, the sims winds up on the horse. I can't be mad because I'd probably do the same if I had a horse living in my garden.
  • Options
    I made a male sim who I wanted to get abducted and alien pregnant. Aliens came and abducted his female housemate. So that went well. I swear, everytime I leave a sim and a horse together, the sims winds up on the horse. I can't be mad because I'd probably do the same if I had a horse living in my garden.
  • Options
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow You don't hear as many 'Del Boy' accents as you used to in London especially amongst young people. They speak the so called 'Jafakan' or Multi Cutural English which is everywhere. They even have thier own slang lol

@CravenLestat Cute townies! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited February 2017
    I am taking a brief detour from Justin and Britney. Lately, I've been playing in the custom world, SimMeapolis. It's on My Sim Realty. It was an empty world, but I gradually filled it up with people.

Here are some of the sims....

Annalise Keating....

87ovPu4.jpg

....her girlfriend, Eve Rothlow.

x1du7Fi.jpg

Bonnie Winterbottom.....

6spV7zV.jpg

Phoebe Buffay and Mike Hannigan. They just had a baby boy.

vMKI5dt.jpg

Wes Gibbins and his girlfriend, Laurel Castillo....

zUYjlB0.jpg

The Quinns. Harley Quinn and The Joker. They're married...and both evil.

EV0CvOS.jpg

The Williams family--Aimee, Marley, Malika & baby Keri...

86BfucT.jpg

2UTeETe.jpg

B8QONMb.jpg

Ryan Goose and Rachel Hamm. A lovely creative couple.

SuisvWm.jpg

Thea Northman...

991vFNN.jpg

Monica Geller....

olrvfgU.jpg

Her ex-husband, Chandler Bing and their 2 children. The names are Jack and Erica.

uVv7PYp.jpg

Ross Geller and Rachel Green. They're married now with a baby.

i46br3H.jpg

Here is Melanie Wu with her boyfriend, Cecil Ayala.

P9wjOVq.jpg

The Stubbs. Naomi, Hailey. Leah and Whiskey. Hailey is actually Leah's mother. Naomi adopted them both, so they pass as sisters.

TiBqQIM.jpg

pOg3Huk.jpg

e3uddE8.jpg

8PO5veD.jpg

The Caliente twins. Dina & Nina.

DUXqQPd.jpg

Marcie Blair, private investigator.

jPeYd51.jpg

...and a few other people.

I like updates, people. Keep 'em up! :smile:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Emo-usagi2187 Good luck with your new challenge

@Emily4331 Enjoyed the update. Love the pictures. I make mine wear different outfits everyday. Thank you MC. Your photo booth pics are fun. Did they enjoy anything else in the photo booth? Inquiring minds and all that? Sorry your game is giving you troubles.

@emorrill Glamour shots...Sam.....yes please. :) I don't update mine like I should. I think I'm going to take mine to a puter place and have them look it over. Might be cheaper than buying a new desktop. I can't seem to get enough saved to get a desktop. Every time I get close, something goes on the daggum car.

@msbeckycat Good luck with your laptop. My game has started lagging on hubby's and I've got to clean it up and see if that helps. I've got too much 'stuff' in my town and need to clean that up too.

@TadOlson Great update.

@PalmArrow Love your theme for @Mikezumi's shot!

@CravenLestat Beautiful

@bishop49er Sorry for your troubles. You'd get more help on a Sims4 thread though. This is Sims3. :)

@TheDarkRose It took two years for me playing to get a male abducted and preggers and once it started I seem to have it happen really often now. Occasionally one of the females will get abducted if they are up late at night.

@ilikethesims30 Great pics and love the Sims you are creating for it. :)
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited February 2017
    @bekkasan: Thanks, but I didn't make all of them. I made some of them, found some in the Game Bin. I downloaded some of them.
  • Options
    Off topic but in regard to my previous post about the modern London accent, I found it really hard to get a good example of one that didn't have any swear words in it but you can here it in these two videos. The first one is an interview with Dizzee Rascal and Johnathan Ross. Dizzee speaks 'modern London' while Johnathan Ross speaks 'old London'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TZxpBl5d7Y

The second video also explains this somewhat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KdVoSS_2PM
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks and yet again he slips in another Lunar Lakes townie..have I used her before in the past ..

NO :rage:

:smirk:

You are the Dragon Queen,young and mean, only 17.....

Screenshot-4556_zpssfe9birj.jpg

Screenshot-4569_zpshk8autqv.jpg

Awwww she is adorable,why did you call her mean. :(

Well hello there new friend ....

Screenshot-4570_zpsvyeqxzzp.jpg

Mwahaha

Screenshot-4571_zpssy43ckkb.jpg

Enjoy your brains

Screenshot-4576_zpstfnmtxok.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @ilikethesims30 Nice pictures of your Sims :smile:

@CravenLestat Cute townie :smiley: I like the blond one as well ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 If you mean the blonde in the skirt wearing a purple button down dress shirt that is Liz Tarry,speaking of Uni sims the first model is Patty Hong. :p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top