The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,802 Member
    Is there anybody who still makes Sims for people? I was thinking about trying something in the Sims, despite not having the Alienware anymore, but I'm not very good at making Sims based off of games or celebrities, etc.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,312 Member
    I just love watching my sim play with this, it's so fun watching them

Screenshot-1231.png

I love watching the robots and little buddy your sim or robots can talk to.

Screenshot-566.jpg
    new.png
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,319 Member
    edited May 14

I have been slowly rebuilding all of Bridgeport's waterfront and not touching any of the skyscrapers in the main city area. I am trying mix old historical downtown with the new city. Catalina and Darnell live in the apartments with graffiti. Her family owns that building and the shops next to it as well.

wTCwEqL.jpeg

pXpG4JV.jpeg

Bridgeport was built and founded off the shipping industry. In my story seafood is one of the city's major products exported (along with blood...). I built a fishery/ hatchery that is owned by the Redder family. They bought the fishery from Ebenezer Alto right before he passed.

TIumSYG.jpeg

1cKHp3S.jpeg

Np9YnQp.jpeg

q0fy3t8.jpeg

qTscgfh.jpeg

I plan on putting low-income apartments on the second and third floors and retail on the on the first floor. Waylon's Haunt is a separate building that will have apartments above the bar...sorry tenants! :s:p I love the lot that Waylon's Haunts is on because its ready to build into whatever you want. So much open space in both buildings. Maybe I used debug...I can' remember. These spaces are open in my game!

wKd7rtY.jpeg

After getting my baby sis back from the dead...we chill...just for a minute.

wbdK2r5.jpeg

ZXsvdOz.jpeg

The restaurant scene is booming, and I need in on this! A lot of these chefs are vampires?...What are they cooking!

QvOZ3zW.jpeg

Humans love fish, vampires love fish, everybody loves fish! Catalina visiting her family's fishery. There is a food register from debug in this lot making the lot a market. Sims can buy fresh produce, cooked meals and most of all fish. Sims can also sell fish and produce on this lot. When I first started building this fishery I put three ponds inside the building. I could fish inside the hatchery. I'm not trying to breed fish in my game, so I switched it up :)

Happy Simming!

• Options
    edited May 14
    OMG, I messed up lol, my sim is on two dates, and I don't know where my sims other date is, he left that date to meet-up with Patty Hong, I was too busying trying to see who the police was arresting at the party.

Screenshot_2024-05-14_110826.png

I assumed Patty Hong was asking my sims brother out on a date, but I noticed his brother is still at a party where the police showed up to arrested a sim.

Screenshot-1243.png

new.png
  • Options
    edited May 14
    OMG my sim is sitting in his car waiting on his other date to show up to the car so that all of them can go out and eat. 🤐😶

UPDATE: Whew it's a group outing I didn't read it clearly; he was on a date and left the date to go on a group outing.

new.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,219 Member
    @emorrill inspired me to go into Hidden springs aswell, so here is a little update from that!

suWqMan.jpeg

HBNZeft.jpeg

Just scenery, this world is sooo pretty!

YEnmzIq.jpeg

I decided to play with Darlene Bunch as a young adult, she had enough of her crazy
    family so she took her stuff and a cat with her and moved to Hidden springs.

K10kRPt.jpeg

This is townies I edited a tiny bit

OVpAUsC.jpeg

The spa is so gorgeous! Look at this pool!

hs5kRj7.jpeg

0vBdZCO.jpeg

gVStKtQ.jpeg

More scenery gorgeous!

aVRJAy0.jpeg

Darlene Bunch

pl1BWHg.jpeg

owner of micks karaoke place

qKpPWyQ.jpeg

Darlene again

CGtHmEL.jpeg

yxdHtXr.jpeg

cool sign

nRDe4Yg.jpeg

CarlA bbot as a young adult with new hair and skin

49do0kl.jpeg

Another townie

gh2Mwrk.jpeg

one of the mean sisters in this world

eRkudNe.jpeg

T6fYwp9.jpeg

Darlenes cat

That was all!

• Options
    Nice screenshots, awww look at the cat @Silverofdreams30
    new.png
  • Options
    @misty4m

Thank you, I like for my sims to have a cat or another pet as I have none in
    real life.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,137 Member
    Morning y'all. :blush: I'm glad y'all enjoyed my last post from Hidden Springs. It's been fun! I got more to share soon. :mrgreen:

But first...

@Brandontaylor I'm glad there were no tornadoes in your area. One touched down in Hot Springs out of the clear blue and it was a shock to everyone in the area... Because they don't happen often here. EF2. :flushed:
    Check it out. (No sound...) Watch the whole thing, it's crazy. But on the bright side, no one was killed, only minor injuries. 🙏🏻 Praise the Lord.
    Is there anybody who still makes Sims for people? I was thinking about trying something in the Sims, despite not having the Alienware anymore, but I'm not very good at making Sims based off of games or celebrities, etc.
    ^I sent you a reply to this in our PM. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. <3 I'm glad you liked my post. :blush:
    Yay! You're visiting Hidden Springs too! :smiley:
    Yes it had gorgeous scenery! 🥰
    Darlene is a pretty sim. :) And I love that Spa place too! Nice close up of the pool on the inside. ;)
    You made a hottie out of Carl Abbot!!! Woo!!! :love: I mean, he was already "daddy" looking in my opinion, lol :lol: but you made him 20% hotter. 😜 I will be delivering soon on showing what I did with him as a YA for you as well. :smirk:
    Which evil sister is that that you gave the makeover to? :grin: Or was it Ella?
    Awwwwww! I adore this picture of Darlene's cat! <3 😽
    T6fYwp9.jpeg
    Awesome post! :star: I really enjoyed it!

@Misty4m Enjoyed your posts. :lol:

@MiataPlay It looks great what you're doing in Bridgeport. :star: I started revamping it not too long ago and I need to get back to it. ;)
    I love how the city looks with the snow falling. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,094 Member
    Found it. Didn't realize people were still posting here. ^_^
  • Options
    screenshot-26.jpg?w=1024
    The air crackled with anticipation as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, amber glow over the sprawling venue. Dust danced in the gentle breeze, swirling around the boots of eager concertgoers who had gathered beneath the star-studded sky. Nestled amidst rolling hills and under the vast expanse of the open sky, the stage stood as a beacon of promise, its lights pulsating with rhythmic energy.

At the heart of it all, Jackson Reid took his place, a lone figure bathed in the spotlight. With his guitar slung low and the brim of his hat casting a shadow over his piercing gaze, he exuded an effortless charisma that captivated the crowd from the moment he stepped into view. His fingers danced across the strings, coaxing melodies that seemed to echo the very soul of the land

screenshot-27.jpg?w=1024
    As the first notes of his signature song rang out, a wave of cheers swept through the audience, mingling with the twang of guitars and the thump of drums. Jackson’s voice, rich and soulful, soared above the sea of sound, carrying with it the stories of love and loss that had come to define his music.

But amidst the sea of faces, there was one that caught his eye—a lone figure seated in the front row, her eyes alight with a fervent passion that mirrored his own. Her voice rose above the crowd, a sweet harmony that intertwined with his own, as if they were two souls bound by the music that pulsed through their veins.

screenshot-33.jpg?w=1024
    Jackson:
    I thumb my way from L.A. back to Knoxville.
    I found out those bright lights ain’t where I belong.

For a moment, time seemed to stand still as their voices intertwined, weaving a tapestry of sound that enveloped them both in its embrace. And as the final chords faded into the night, Jackson found himself drawn to the edge of the stage, his eyes locked with hers in a silent promise that spoke of a connection forged in the fires of passion and music.

Libby from the audience: From a phone booth in the rain I called to tell her, I’ve had a change of dreams I’m coming home.

Jackson: But the tears filled my eyes when I found out she was gone.
    Smoky Mountain rain keeps on falling, I’ll keep on calling her name.
    Smoky Mountain rain, I’ll keep on searching, I can’t go on hurting this way.
    She’s somewhere in this Smoky Mountain rain.
    I can’t blame her for letting go, a woman needs someone warm to hold. Feel the
    rain running down my face, I’ll find her no matter what it takes.

screenshot-35.jpg?w=1024
    Jackson: I waved a diesel down outside a cafe, said he was going as far as Gatlinburg.
    I climbed in the cab all wet and cold and lonely.

Libby: climbed in the cab all wet and cold and lonely.
    I wiped my eyes and told him about her.

screenshot-34.jpg?w=1024
    Jackson: I can’t blame her for letting go, a woman needs someone warm to hold.rain running down my face, I’ll find her no matter what it takes.

screenshot-29.jpg?w=1024
    As the last lingering notes of the song faded into the night, Jackson couldn’t shake the magnetic pull of the fan in the front row. There was something about her, something that tugged at the edges of his consciousness like a half-remembered dream.

With a crooked grin, he leaned forward, his guitar hanging casually from his shoulder as he addressed the crowd. “Well, would you look at that?” he drawled, his voice carrying effortlessly over the hushed murmurs of the audience. “Seems like we’ve got ourselves a fellow troubadour in the house tonight.”

https://graceysimstories.wordpress.com/romance-stories/melodies-of-love/
  • Options
    @emorrill

Thank you, I think that was ellas sister or step sister
    eunice I made a make over to.
  • Options
    edited May 15
    Alrighty everyone, here's more from my random gameplay in Hidden Springs. :p

Continuing from Emma Beckett's party: (With Liam O'Dourke as the active Sim. 🥰 )

Liam saw her busting out the moves and was quite impressed!

53723100266_45ed9dc612_b.jpg
    ^Sorry, sometimes the OMSP doesn't disappear when I'm in Live Mode in this save... 😐

So he decided to join in! (But sadly he didn't do the Smustle as well... :( Bummer! But he looks cute anyway. 😊 )

53723440664_0437fdb68f_b.jpg

Of course I made sure Liam had a good chat with his buddy Sam. 💜

53723313578_c9e9855040_b.jpg
    ^I do wish that Sam had been in his formal attire like everyone else because he looks so smexy in it. 💖 Sigh...

Naturally they talked shop about Science stuff. 😄👍🏻

53723534495_fe99ebdd93_b.jpg

Liam finally left the party at around 3am! It was a foggy early morning...

53723313593_782fdb35f6_b.jpg

Once the sun was up high in the sky, it heralded a gorgeous day! 🌞

53723313598_c38129b895_b.jpg

Liam was quite overjoyed to catch a cockroach on his property... 😬😂 I love his smile. 🥰

53723534520_25facde32a_b.jpg

It was the weekend, Sunday, so I sent Liam to a community lot for fun. I chose the Shoreline Cabin, even though there really isn't much to do there. lol.

While there, he met @bekkasan 's Simself, Bekka and I KNEW they would get hearts for each other! 😁
    (How did I know? I dunno, I'm just good like that... 😏😜)

53722198182_72148cdaae_b.jpg

Since Bekka is new in town, she told Liam all about where she used to live. And he seemed genuinely interested in all that she was sharing. :)

53723313613_89d9fc6aea_b.jpg

Next, he bravely approached Francisca Vanderburg to ask for her autograph. (I was surprised this time around that they got hearts for each other... 🤷🏻‍♀️ )

53723534540_8b046c4dc9_b.jpg

She agreed! 😃⭐ Liam was THRILLED!

53723100316_4600004dd3_b.jpg
    ^It might've been due to the fact that Liam is now a 3-Star celebrity, being BFF's with Sam and Emma Beckett and all. 😜

Liam had a wish to "mind meld" with someone, so I thought I would try and fulfull that with Francisca. I'll admit I was also surprised she allowed him to do that. ;)

She looks so nervous! 😆 Like, "Oh gosh what kind of dirt is he going to dig up on me from my troubled past...Maaaaybe this wasn't such a good idea after all..." 😬🤣

53723100351_04777b0caf_b.jpg

After that Liam hit up Mick's again and did some Karaoke. He was killing it! ⭐ And he looked adorable doing it. 💗

53723534585_5a01a0f180_b.jpg

Later that evening he visited the gym, as he tries to go at least 3 times a week. 👍🏻 (It's what I need to be doing personally...I can use my sims to inspire me! 😂)

53722198207_dbf747b4a5_b.jpg

Afterward I was trying to capture a picture of him viewing the waterfall not too far from the gym. This was the best shot I got...

53723100346_be4c9e9076_b.jpg

As much as it pained me to have to move on from Liam and check out the other households and fix them up...it needed to be done.\

So bye to the sweet, adorable nerd Liam O'Dourke for now. 🖐🏻

I saw CravenLestat's ladies in town the other day while playing with Liam and they definitely need my custom skins - and other cc - on them. 😊

"The Man in the Black Cap" - Craven Lestat - lives in a large, 4 bedroom house with his 3 Queens (aka 3 of his favorite lady Sims 😏 ). They are:
    Betty Simovitch
    Lotta Greaves
    Lily January

I placed them all into the world for fun and to make cameo's in Sam's story. I know @CravenLestat enjoyed seeing them during the story's run and I miss him and hope he is doing well. 💜 (If you ever see this post Craven, this next part is all for you. 😘 )

The first girl I picked on 😛 was Betty. Here she is without my new cc touch:

53723100366_d9b9bf093a_b.jpg

She truly is a beautiful EA made sim all on her own, but once I'm done with her, she'll be gorgeous. 🤩

After being given a new skin, new eyes, new makeup - and some clothes - viola!

53723534590_3ae0def74d_b.jpg
    ^She's my favorite of the 3 ladies.

Next I quickly gave Craven a new skin, doing nothing else to him, and he gives me this smug expression like: "Alright, here I am. Did y'all miss me?" 😜

53722198222_13a8638088_b.jpg

Here's a close up of Lotta after touching her up. She's the famous ghost from Bridgeport, and when she's revived, this is the color of her skin - or at least pretty darn close to it with the custom skin I put on her. 👍🏻 Pretty lady. :)

53723440794_ebcd0f4235_b.jpg

I thought I had gotten a close up shot of Lily after I touched her up, but I didn't! Whoops! 😬 Lily is from Lunar Lakes and...has a husband apparently. 😳 I did not know this! Craven just sent her to me. 😆 Because I don't have LL. I guess she and her husband divorced once she met Craven! LOL! 🤣 Anyway! She's a unique one in her clothing style. Here's the best close up I got of her playing a video game:

53722198297_af9d9b7ef8_b.jpg

And here she is chatting it up with Craven at the dinner table:

53723313708_1904bfcf53_b.jpg

It would seem that Betty sure hates her job in Politics... Lol!

53723313688_df5630e5dc_b.jpg
    ^Guess I would too if I was a Podium Polisher... 😐

I don't know how in the hey they got a pet! But her name is Pretty Princess. 😆 She's not the most flattering looking mini poodle imho...

When I found her to take a picture, she was busy peeing. 🤣 In the flower bushes...

53723534620_4f085187ee_b.jpg

53723313703_d1da48f265_b.jpg

Once I directed her away from it, she barked at me:

53722198277_18c5cf9b02_b.jpg
    😬

I dunno, do any of y'all think she's cute? 🤷🏻‍♀️

53723440764_9c279a69a3_b.jpg

I went about the house and decorated a few things, inside and out. And I dunno about you, but I think I can see Chocobo tracks in the grass here... 😛 #whenyouknowyouknow
    Look hard...and let your imagination do the rest...

53723100461_cc9070e566_b.jpg
    ^Yes, I know they are dandelions, and Chocobo tracks are brown, but I couldn't help it. Lol! Just being silly...

Next I moved onto the Abbot household, for @Silverofdreams30 's benefit. 😊

So here's Carl, the way I did him up for Sam's story. (He made an appearance near the end of the story, when Emma's old flame, Bruce Chesterfield, hired him to spy on the mysterious Sam Beckett who stole his girl's heart away. 😜 )

53723534710_0afce7813b_b.jpg

Y'all, he's daddy. 😍 Can I get an amen?

53722198347_77e7e11e1f_b.jpg
    ^I'd forgotten just how attractive I made him... 🥰

Ok, so I told Silver that I would age him down to YA as well and provide a YA son for them (Carl and his wife). 👍🏻😁

Here's how Carl looks aged down:

53723313783_daea9bd9b6_b.jpg

Not too much of a difference from the previous picture, you can definitely see a change in the eyes though.

That's when I got to work creating a son. 😊

Everyone, meet: Kenny Abbot. 💗

53723313518_90cdb609e2_b.jpg

Yeah, need a close up. ;)

53723534475_d6c18eb894_b.jpg

53723100256_e04b382c69_b.jpg

I didn't want him to be an exact clone of Carl's - cause I really can't stand that in sim genetics - so I shrunk his nose a little. 👍🏻 And obviously changed his hair and skin color.

Before I went back into LIVE mode though, I was debating on giving Kenny glasses or not...

What do y'all think?

53723440614_d59cb058d5_b.jpg

53722198087_9817932562_b.jpg

For now, I decided without until I hear your thoughts. ;)

So I merged him with the Abbot household, added him as a child via MC, and then had Carl call his son over, welcoming him home. 😊

53723534425_aee9040db4_b.jpg

They hugged and then chatted about life. (I'm pretending that Kenny came home after a semester at University. :) )

Kenny: Nah dad, I don't think I can go the Political route. I don't wanna get wrapped up in that kind of stuff...

53723313463_c366d2f360_b.jpg

Carl: Understandable, son. Well, just keep focusing on your General studies and you'll find your passion soon enough.

53723534420_21aeda8176_b.jpg
    ^Kenny doesn't look too thrilled with that idea. 😆

Kenny: I think I've already found my passion though, dad. I wanna travel the world! Broaden my horizons. Heck, I dunno, maybe become and archaeologist. When I visited Shang Simla with my buddy this past summer we had the BEST time! It's just a darn shame we couldn't keep the Koi that we captured while fishing...

53723100186_66aa6fd2d9_b.jpg

Carl: Yeah... Well, I admire your ambitions Kenny, but *sigh* you gotta make some money in order to travel the world...
    Kenny: I know... And I'm on that.
    Carl: Just do whatever makes you happy...and gets you a decent living alright?
    Kenny: *half smiles* I will remember that dad, don't worry.
    Carl: Just don't do anything rash to earn quick money like, gambling, bitcoin, or...performing in drag or something. 😂

53723440589_f7a700344c_b.jpg

Kenny: *LOL's* No worries there dad... Although my buddy did that and he actually ROCKED it! 🤣
    Carl: *Gives an unamused look, but then cracks a smile with a head shake*

53723100176_69cc15d061_b.jpg

(I love coming up with dialogue based on Sim's thought bubbles. 😁 In case y'all didn't notice already.)

Once inside the house, Kenny took a look around; familiarizing himself with home again. 😊

He seemed quite repulsed with this vase of flowers his mom picked out in his absense. 😂 Cracked me up!

53723440559_b55b7a4365_b.jpg

53723534360_415b94b2f6_b.jpg

53723440519_7d84f3795b_b.jpg

But dayum, he's fine. 😍

53722198012_ca118de544_b.jpg

Meanwhile, Carl was throwing out suggestions at Maya (his wife). 😏

53723534340_917dda955b_b.jpg
    ^That's not her normal haircolor, I changed it for Sam's story for fun.

Kenny went outside to practice making drinks at their pool bar.

53723534350_84ec676fe4_b.jpg

They seriously have the smallest pool...

53722198007_3bd0d18341_b.jpg

I've never seen a Sim try their drink creation and then throw up from it! 😆 I tried to fully capture it when it happened to Kenny, but this is the best shot I got:

53723313378_41c2f0d399_b.jpg

Well anyway, that's it for this episode of Emorrill's Random Gameplay: Revisiting Sam's Hidden Springs Edition! 😃 Hope y'all enjoyed it!

I need to run and adult today! 😆

Bye for now. 💗
  • Options
    @emorrill

Wow he look great a s a teen, great job!
    I enjoyed the update, good Liam met that girl haha.
    great makeovers too.
  • Options
    edited May 15
    Awesome posts!!

@emorrill Dee..Lish! I love your hot male sims and Kenny Abbot is a heartbreaker! Carl is Daddy! :)
  • Options
    Been busy building a new house for my sim family, three babies crawling around in the house or walking in their walker keeping the parents busy.

Screenshot-1253.png
    new.png
  • Options
    @misty4m Awesome! Babies..take the game to a whole new level. Good luck with them lil ones! :)
    Nice post by the way!
  • Options
    screenshot-54.jpg?w=1024
    s the final echoes of applause dissipated into the night and the crowd began to disperse, the energy in the air slowly transitioned from electric to tranquil. The venue’s lights dimmed, casting long shadows over the emptying seats. Jackson stood at the edge of the stage, watching the people drift away, his eyes searching for the young woman who had captivated the entire audience.

There she was, slipping through the throngs of concertgoers, her head slightly bowed as if trying to blend into the background. She moved with a quiet grace, her presence almost ethereal in the fading light. Jackson felt an inexplicable urge to speak to her, to learn more about the woman whose voice had touched his soul.

He handed his guitar to a stagehand and took a quick, determined stride toward the exit. The bustling activity of the post-concert teardown buzzed around him, but his focus remained singular. As he reached the edge of the clearing crowd, he saw her stepping out into the open night, her silhouette framed by the glow of the distant lights.

screenshot-55.jpg?w=1024
    Hey, wait up!” Jackson called, his voice carrying over the chatter of the dispersing fans.

She paused, turning slightly, her eyes widening in surprise as she recognized him. The gentle hum of the night surrounded them, a symphony of crickets and rustling leaves. Jackson jogged up to her, a lopsided grin on his face.

“I didn’t get a chance to thank you,” he said, slightly out of breath. “You were incredible up there.”

Her cheeks flushed, and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, looking both pleased and shy. “Thank you,” she replied softly. “I wasn’t expecting… well, any of that.”

Jackson chuckled, the sound rich and warm. “Neither was I. But I’m glad it happened. What’s your name?”

“Libby,” she answered, her voice steadying. “Libby Foster”

“Libby Foster,” he repeated, as if savoring the sound of it. “You’ve got a gift, Lila. That was more than just singing. It was… magic.”

screenshot-55-1.jpg?w=1024
    Libby’s eyes sparkled with a mix of gratitude and disbelief. “Coming from you, that means a lot. I’ve been a fan of your music for as long as I can remember.”

“Well, now I’m a fan of yours,” Jackson said sincerely. “Listen, I’d love to talk more. Can I buy you a coffee or something? I’d hate to let this night end without getting to know the person behind that amazing voice.”

Libby hesitated for a moment, then nodded, a smile breaking across her face. “I’d like that.”

screenshot-58.jpg?w=1024
    They walked together toward a nearby café, the conversation flowing easily between them. Jackson learned that Libby had grown up in a small town, much like the ones he often sang about, and that music had always been her sanctuary. As they sat in a cozy booth, the café’s warm light casting a golden glow around them, Jackson felt a connection he hadn’t experienced in years.

screenshot-57.jpg?w=1024
    Hours passed like minutes as they shared stories and dreams, laughter and hopes. The world outside faded into a distant memory, leaving only the present moment—two kindred spirits finding solace in each other’s company.

As the night deepened, the café’s warm glow provided a comforting contrast to the cool breeze outside. Jackson glanced at his watch, realizing how late it had become. “Libby,” he said, catching her eye, “it’s getting pretty late. How about I give you a ride home? My limo’s just around the corner.”

Libby hesitated, then nodded, her smile returning. “That sounds great. Thank you.”

They stepped out into the night, the city lights casting long shadows on the empty streets. Jackson led the way to his sleek, black limo parked discreetly nearby. The chauffeur, recognizing Jackson, opened the door with a respectful nod.

screenshot-59.jpg?w=1024
    After you,” Jackson said, gesturing for Libby to enter.

She slid into the plush interior, marveling at the luxurious comfort. Jackson followed, settling in beside her. The door closed with a soft thud, enveloping them in a cocoon of quiet.

Rest of the chapter is here: https://graceysimstories.wordpress.com/chapter-2/
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,917 Member
    edited May 17
    emorrill wrote: »
    @lizzielilyy 🎉 CONGRATS ON GETTING ENGAGED! 💍
    best birthday gift ever right? ;)
    SO exciting!! :smiley: I wish you two all the best. <3

THANK YOU I have found it so hard to keep focused on my game with all this going on haha. As always I'm obsessed with everyone's updates, I'm a number 1 lurker :joy:

I hope everybody is doing well <3 Many Evergreen updates since my life carried me away!

Generation VI Chapter Thirteen: Ancient Bloodlines

Persephone finally confronts the ghost of Gretle Goth and gets some of the answers she seeks, as well as a ton more questions! I love a flashback episode and creating the scenes for Gretle's time was so much fun. Can the Goths and Evergreens unite to break the curse?

EG-6-13-7.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Fourteen: Growing Numbers

Still reeling from meeting Gretle and hearing her story, Persephone tries to settle into some kind of normality. Cosmo's life's dreams are realised, the twins prepare to start school, and we bid farewell to an all-grown-up Shadow. I will admit this chapter was an excuse to use the expansion pack's woohoo location...

EG-6-14-5.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Fifteen: Mending Bonds

Kressida offers words of wisdom as a heavily pregnant Persephone battles with her destiny. The arrival of her third child brings about a crucial decision and the heir to the seventh generation is crowned.

EG-6-15-3.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Sixteen: Giving and Receiving

Cosmo receives a huge opportunity for his completed ark, the twins are flourishing at school, and Xavier is finding his own two feet at last. In true Evergreen fashion, Persephone's second younger brother gets married bringing the whole clan back together!

EG-6-16-5.jpg

Generation VII begins on 2nd June with Winnie Evergreen

Gen-7-1500x500-1.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @MiataPlay thank you, I have very happy parents.
    new.png
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Lol! I think we posted our updates at the same time and that's how I missed the beginning of your story earlier. :p
    Of course people are still posting here. :mrgreen: "Ain't nothin' gonna break our stride. Ain't nothing gonna hold us down! Oh oh!" 🎵 :lol:
    You definitely have a way of making the words flow together as you write. ⭐
    Jackson is quite the handsome cowboy. 😍
    That was a nice capture of a mesmerized look on his face while singing, seeing the woman in the crowd who caught his eye.
    Boy I'll bet it made Libby's night to be personally approached by the famous Jackson Reid! :grin:
    “Libby Foster,” he repeated, as if savoring the sound of it. “You’ve got a gift, Lila. That was more than just singing. It was… magic.”
    ^Lila? Does he already have a nickname for her? ;):p j/k Libby is a cute name, but I like Lila as well. 👍🏻 Oh and I like her top and skirt. :)
    Jackson is quite the charmer. :smirk: And that all pretty much describes the first time me and my husband met. <3
    Umm, of course I'm gonna click on that link to read more! :smiley:
    Cute titles he came up with for the song. I'd be fangirling all over the place if I were Libby! He basically confessed his attraction for her and how he feels she is his match. <3
    Which world are you playing in for this story?
    Lovely chapter! I look forward to more. :)

@Silverofdreams30
    I think that was ellas sister or step sister
    eunice I made a make over to.
    ^Ok. Yeah Eunice is much easier to clean up that her sister and mom are! :lol:
    Thanks. <3 I'm glad you think Kenny is a cutie. :blush:

@MiataPlay
    emorrill Dee..Lish! I love your hot male sims and Kenny Abbot is a heartbreaker! Carl is Daddy! :)
    ^Hee hee! Thank you. <3
    I'm glad to see there's another person who agreed with me about Carl being daddy. :smirk::mrgreen:

@Misty4m Yep, those Sim babies be keeping Sims just as busy as real babies and toddlers do. Lol! I can only handle so many in the same household before I go... 😵

@lizzielilyy You're very welcome. :blush: I wish you both a wonderful life together as you embark on this new journey. <3
    Looks like some great updates! :grin: I love the way you do your banners. 👍🏻
  • Options
    edited May 17
    @emorrill i was orignally gonna name her Lilah, but liked libby better and forgot to edit that. Lol im playing in twin towns. I only out the link to read more there as my covid was acting up and i got too tired to finish posting lol
  • Options
    edited May 17
    @lizzielilyy Wow Congratulations on your engagement! <3
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,802 Member
    @emorill Yikes, that’s pretty scary. Guess I’m in a level 2 for Tuesday now. They think I might get pretty bad.
    It’s good to see Sam and Emma in these updates.
    Craven is being his normal self, I see.

@GraceyManor Thats such a good song. My mom got to see Ronnie Milsap in concert years ago. Great update, by the way. The song really worked there.

• Options
    Another little update

ZSYzlFl.jpg

lsKBR3S.jpeg

lsKBR3S.jpg

Love the scenery ! such a pretty world!

9czRF8u.jpg

Carl Abbot

rKH5FOV.jpg

Another townie, I edited with little cc

h7KMDPM.jpg