Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,918 Member
    Generation VI Chapter Nineteen: Fairytale Found

Persephone and Kai dominate the equestrian circuit as Winnie and Vincent celebrate their birthdays. A beautiful posthumous delivery from Kressida arrives for Persephone.

EG-6-19-14.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,094 Member
    edited May 27
    screenshot-6.jpg?w=1024
    hat evening, Jackson picked Libby up from her hotel in his limo. As she stepped out of the lobby, his breath caught at the sight of her. She wore a lovely knee-length dress in a lovely shade of red that complemented her eyes. Her hair fell in loose waves around her shoulders, and she looked every bit as enchanting as she had on the night they first met.

“Wow,” Jackson said, stepping out to greet her. “You look stunning, Libby.”

She smiled, a hint of a blush coloring her cheeks. “Thank you, Jackson. You clean up pretty well yourself.”

screenshot-10.jpg?w=1024
    He chuckled, opening the limo door for her. “Shall we?”

They drove through the city, the skyline twinkling with lights. Jackson had chosen a charming, intimate restaurant on the outskirts of town, a place known for its cozy atmosphere and exceptional cuisine. When they arrived, the maître d’ greeted them warmly and led them to a quiet corner table, lit by the soft glow of candlelight.

screenshot-11.jpg?w=1024
    The ambiance was perfect, a harmonious blend of sophistication and warmth. They settled into their seats, the flickering candles casting a golden hue over their faces. Jackson couldn’t help but feel a sense of contentment as he looked across the table at Libby.

“So, how are you feeling about the song?” Jackson asked, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Libby’s face lit up with excitement. “I love it. I can’t believe how quickly it all came together. It’s like… it was meant to be.”

He nodded, his smile reflecting her enthusiasm. “I feel the same way. It’s like we captured something special, something real.”

screenshot-12.jpg?w=1024
    Their conversation flowed effortlessly as they moved from discussing music to sharing stories from their lives. Libby spoke about her small-town upbringing, her love for singing that began in the church choir, and her dreams of making a mark in the music world. Jackson shared his own journey, the highs and lows of his career, and the moments that had shaped him as an artist.

As the evening progressed, they laughed and bonded over shared experiences, discovering a deep connection that went beyond their mutual love of music. The food was exquisite—succulent steaks, fresh salads, and a decadent chocolate dessert that they couldn’t resist sharing.

At one point, Jackson reached across the table, his fingers lightly brushing against Libby’s. “You know, I’m really glad I took that chance and invited you on stage,” he said softly. “This feels like the start of something wonderful.”

Libby’s eyes softened, her smile tender. “I’m glad you did too, Jackson. This whole experience has been… magical.”

screenshot-13.jpg?w=1024
    “Would you care to dance?” he asked, extending his hand.

Libby hesitated for a heartbeat, then nodded, slipping her hand into his. They made their way to the small dance floor, where a few other couples were already swaying to the music. Jackson pulled her close, his hand resting gently on the small of her back, their movements naturally falling into sync.

The world seemed to shrink around them as they danced, the music wrapping them in a cocoon of intimacy. Jackson could feel the rhythm of Libby’s heartbeat, the warmth of her breath against his neck. He whispered softly, “You’re an incredible dancer.”

screenshot-15.jpg?w=1024
    Libby smiled, her cheeks flushing. “I think you bring out the best in me.”

Just as they were getting lost in the moment, a sudden burst of light flashed from the entrance. Jackson looked up to see a group of paparazzi pushing their way into the restaurant, cameras flashing incessantly. The atmosphere shifted abruptly as the peaceful ambiance was shattered by the intrusion.

Libby tensed in Jackson’s arms, her eyes wide with anxiety. He tightened his hold on her, trying to offer some reassurance. “It’s okay, Libby. Just keep your eyes on me,” he murmured.

But the photographers kept snapping, their voices calling out to Jackson, shouting questions and demands for poses. The restaurant staff quickly moved to usher them out, but the damage was already done. Libby’s hands trembled slightly against his shoulder, her discomfort palpable.

screenshot-19-1.jpg?w=1024
    Jackson led her off the dance floor, guiding her back to their table. “I’m so sorry about this,” he said, frustration evident in his voice. “I didn’t expect them to find us here.”

Libby shook her head, trying to smile but failing to hide her nerves. “It’s not your fault, Jackson. I just… I’ve never been in the spotlight like this before.”

He reached across the table, taking her hand in his. “We can leave if you want.”

The limo came to a stop, and Jackson walked her to her door, the night air filled with the promise of new beginnings. They stood for a moment, savoring the silence,

“Goodnight, Jackson,” she whispered.

“Goodnight, Libby,” he replied, watching her disappear inside.

Link: https://graceysimstories.wordpress.com/chapter-4/
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,226 Member
    edited May 27
    A little update with the johziii sims save Im doing to relax.

vnFByMv.jpg

I switched to play with a guy household, they wanted a party.

emYnYNs.jpg

I had them socialize with the guests, so noone wouldl eave.

mq0RhFo.jpg

This is a townie npc I edited with hair, skintone an dmakeup

38dkh2f.jpg

It was a juicekegger party

bfCW8eC.jpg

The boys home in Hidden springs.

All for now

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,381 Member
    This is what happened in my sims game today. After many months of delay and indecision, I finally finished this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwZSKEPMX1o
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,391 Member

I decided to take some of my sims on a vacation in Suvadiva. They needed a break from the city. This is a beautiful small custom island world.

IVWzLq8.jpeg

They will be staying at this beautiful resort for the next four days. Catalina booked 3 executive suites for a group rate and they have full access to the boat while staying at the resort.

B2kvK6R.jpeg

zQW0utU.jpeg

qLNCSVN.jpeg

pi8niR0.jpeg

gY7J1P9.jpeg

First plan at hand after checking in was to hit the water. Janel and Ravish are both skilled in deep sea diving. Darnell loves being outside and couldn't wait to go windsurfing.

r9cdRD2.jpeg

U5hwBsK.jpeg

Janel has a degree in marine biology and ocean science she loves being in the deep blue. Ravish is just happy to be following her. He's got some diving skills, but she knows a lot more then him about environment.

0GB5kyc.jpeg

Ravish and the clown fish. He captured it and will cook it tonight.

8Su2Co6.jpeg

Ravish taking chances..

UUnzwwt.jpeg

17uqb0O.jpeg

Janel would live down here if she could breathe freely. She is in her space.

39GNHqe.jpeg

Janel and Ravish had a deep-sea connection today while diving. Things are starting to heat up. They went for a late-night skinny dip in the resort's gym.

iFE67dH.jpeg

mEE3r4l.jpeg

Happy Simming. :)

• Options
    @ZeeGee Awesome video!!
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,153 Member
    @ZeeGee Whoa there! How did you do that? The song is new to me, but that looks really good. The mouth movements even sync with the words sang.. which, I have found, is not that easy to do, if one hasn't done such a thing before... <_<
    Yeah, so... I didn't really want to outright say it yet, but I have been working on a Sims 3 music video myself for the past few days now, and I can already tell yours is looking better than mine... but, so.. I'm over halfway on my project now, and I'm not gonna redo it. To time consuming, so it's gonna be what it's gonna be. :P

Don't know when it will be ready, and I don't want to share more until it's done. I already posted an image of the singer a few posts back. ;)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,381 Member
    @MiataPlay Thank you! And love your beach pics and story.

@Sprottenham Thanks! And the lip synching does take lots of practice.
    It’s for sure a learning process and every time you do one you’ll get better! If you’ve seen any of my early stuff that’s obvious lol. So keep pushing through and get it done cause now I really want to see it! And what I did early on (until I got faster) was just put a few lip synched words in. (See the sweet but psycho video) If you want any help I’m here. 😊
  • Options
    scribbly_simsscribbly_sims Posts: 61 Member
    I'm currently typing up another chapter of my Bachelor challenge after not playing that save for months! Super excited to share it with you guys here! <3 Here's a little sneak peek at one of the dates:

GROUP4.jpg
    ~ Read my blog here!
    ~j0q06q6qq6n1.jpg
  • Options
    Generation VI Chapter Twenty: From Pets to Showtime

The baton passes from Persephone to Winnie as we leave the sixth generation of The Evergreen Legacy to begin the seventh. Kai departs for a new life and an unlikely alliance is made in preparation for what is to come. Will the next generation of the Evergreen-Whitgrave, Evergreen-Goth, and Evergreen lines do what it takes to break the curse and save their families?

EG-6-20-14.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,313 Member
    The Police in the sims 3 game is something else lol 😂🤣😆

After the police officer broke-up the party, she started partying alone to the point she passed out lol.

policepassedout_mrcVRCnFtj1u8q4EYTcoRa.png

This one broke-up the party my sim was having at the dorm, once everyone left, she started flirting with my male sim and once he went to bed, she went dumpsters diving at the dorm lol.

Police_in_Trashcan.png
    new.png
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,313 Member
    @ZeeGee really nice work.
    new.png
  • Options
    scribbly_simsscribbly_sims Posts: 61 Member
    edited May 31
    A new chapter of my Bachelor Challenge is typed up and posted! Our bachelor invited all of the remaining contestants on private dates in Episode 9! Read it now <3

d0w76a6he90w.jpg
    ~ Read my blog here!
    ~j0q06q6qq6n1.jpg
  • Options

Darnell and Catalina are starting out their island morning with a little waterskiing. They'll be heading back to the dark grey city in two days. He hasn't proposed yet. I have a bad feeling he's not going to. Not here. Not now. Maybe she should, or just be chill. Eternity can wait.
    xmXCr7i.jpeg

7OjGAOj.jpeg

nOqNdlG.jpeg

fqmXXOD.jpeg

0Ekg0RL.jpeg

IrCpgMH.jpeg

tykYDJG.jpeg

:)

• Options
    Generation VII Chapter One: Just Winnie

A new generation takes the reins at Evergreen House! Winnie celebrates her birthday with her twin brother, Vince, and together they set their sights on becoming Sunset Valley's best acrobat and singer.

EG-7-1-8.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Another little random update from the save with sims made by johziii on tumblr.

v2XA19p.jpeg

A starry clear night

KGaNjTd.jpeg

iRh5NUk.jpeg

Chrr8Dz.jpeg

sFCJkM2.jpeg

Phoenix met his crush randomly as he was out at micks master kraoke.
    They are so cute.

4bTN85Y.jpeg

Watching the stars.

Al lfor now
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    Hello All. I've been popping in each day and doing a few Awesomes and Likes. My game has been a bit of a challenge as I played it to record for my next Perfect Genetics video. It took me 3 days to record 2 birthday parties that took place on the same in game afternoon. I had a few crashes and Error 12's. I must admit I was being a bit/extremely ambitious with those parties. There were a lot of sim guests at them.

In the end I decided to move a lot of stuff from my hard drive and ended up freeing over 50GB of space before trying again. I think this helped a bit as the drive was getting clogged and there wasn't much room on it before moving so much to an external HDD.

I also decided to take some time to organise my sims that I've made and kept over the years. This was a result of me starting to set up a new world for my McFluff video sims to move to. I wanted it to have some witches in it. It is a small world and there isn't room for many extra sims. I found I couldn't find any witches and I know I have a lot of them that I've made and kept over the years. I didn't want to make more of them. I ended up placing a genie and a few human sims into the world due to my total inability to find any witches other than Judy Butler who I didn't want to use as she is a main character in my Isla Paradiso bunch videos.

So, I set up a separate Sims 3 folder and placed all of the sims I could find on all of my drives into the Downloads folder. Then I placed each sim/household into a house in a fresh version of a world. I ended up using a few different worlds to do this as it took me several days to do. And I'm still a long way from being finished with this. When I placed a sim into a world, I made a text file for it and I made a name that showed not only it's family name, but its given name where possible, and it's occult type if it wasn't human.

For example Judy Butler shows as Butler in her name in my launcher or library. I changed this to read Butler_Judy_Witch and used that name to save her file to a separate folder on my hard drive and saved that text file with the same name to the same folder. In the text file I added extra information such as if this version of her has skills or not, and some idea of what is in her inventory. For households the way I came up with the names changed depending on the number of sims in the Sims3Pack file. I ended up with unique names.

During this process I came across many duplicates. A duplicate was a file with the sims having the exact same name and skills and inventory contents. I deleted the duplicates. Most duplicates I've found so far were freshly made versions with the sims had no skills and their inventories had only a camera and a diploma.

So far that folder has 604 items in it. With two files per Sims3Pack file that means I have 302 unique Sims3Pack files and I've still got a long way to go before I complete this project. I have found a lot of witches, some of whom I have completely forgotten about and could have never picked from my library when looking for witches with which to populate a world. I know a lot of sims I want to include in this have not been found yet. So when I complete going through all of the Sims3Pack files I have I will need to go through all of my backup folders and probably launch saves to export sims I want from those games. I particularly want all of the imaginary friends made real that I edited in CAS from the 30 Grandchildren game. I have a few of them already, but several have never been exported. They are all unique looking sims and I spent a lot of time training each of them so I don't want to lose them. They will help make very colourful townies, and even could end up becoming main sims in some future videos.

And sims it is now time for the McFluff sims to start trying to work out how to change those cats into human sims I needed to download all of the various skins made by Moonskin93. I found a place where I could download them by searching MTS. I also used her Tumblr to get information on names of the various skins, eyes and other things I needed. One of the sims I have is a fawn. I can't remember if I made it or if I downloaded it but I like it and I do know I used one of the Moonskin93 skins to make it. It took me days to work out I had used a skin made for a goat. I was looking for her faun/fawn skins. There are skins with both versions of the name for a fawn.

This is the best pic I could get of the Fawn.
    Screenshot.jpg

It uses Moonskin93 goat skin with Psycho's horns and other bits by JuBa. All info is available on Moonskin93 Tumblr. I had to go searching there to find out it was her goat skin that I was missing as it took me quite a long time to get him to have any skin. He was just flat black on all parts of him there were not covered with JuBa's clothing or Psycho's horns.

And here are some pics of the current game with the birthday parties, James and Mable's wedding and the evil Marigold after she aged up to teen.
    Screenshot-131.jpg

Screenshot-135.jpg

I wanted Marigold to be in yellow due to her name. When she aged up she was wearing purple. She still had you yellow wings.
    Screenshot-132.jpg

When Marigold aged up I took her into stylist and realised there was something very wrong with her green skin. It took me a while to work out the problem was she was no longer a Plant Sim. She'd kept her fairy occult type but Plant Sim was gone. So I took her out of Stylist and used Master Controller to make her a Plant Sim Fairy again. It took a while, but she was eventually encased in smoke and then she was a Plant Sim Fairy again. But she was dressed in a dark purple plant sim outfit and her green skin had become the darkest shade of green possible and she just didn't work for me. At first I tried to leave her skin alone but it was too difficult to work out where the dark purple ended and the dark green began. So I moved her skin slider to the left. She almost went pale orangish but I wanted her green so slid it back to the right for a bit. Her wings had also changed. They were the same type of wings she had as a child but they were now pure white. If she had a purple outfit she had to have yellow wings to be named Marigold. The only way I could find to change her wing colour was to take her into CAS. I worried she'd come out of CAS without her Plant Sim or Fairy occult type but the change of wing colour from white to yellow worked. I was relieved. After a while I decided I really couldn't live with the dark purple outfit so I took her back into stylist and chose the autumn coloured outfit for her. This also changed her hair colour. Then I decided I really needed her to be dressed in yellow and worked on changing the colour of her outfit. I ended up with this yellowish outfit for her. I'm not totally delighted with it, but it seems to work. I was a bit worried about making it too brightly yellow as I thought I'd soon want to change it again. So far I have kept her like this. I needed to change the flower in her hair as it was still purple. I found dragging the colour from her dress up to her hair using the colour change tool worked.

So all of this took time.

A bit about the wedding of James and Mabel. The cake didn't work properly. They were able to cut it but no one could eat it. There was an error message about it so I should have changed it before the wedding started but I didn't. The other thing about the wedding that made me wonder if they'll stay together was after the ceremony Mabel gazed lovingly at her ring as they all do after their weddings, but James didn't do that. He seemed horrified and wondered what he'd just done. His reaction reminded me of the way Anakin Skywalker reacted to changing to the dark side and all the horrors he did to achieve that. So only time will tell if James is still with Mabel next time someone visits Mountain Lake.

I had tried to get Mabel pregnant. It didn't seem to work. I used Master Controller to pollinate her. She ended up with a forbidden fruit seed in her inventory. After the wedding James and Mable planted the forbidden fruit seed. Now I have to keep everyone in Mountain Lake until we see what happens with it.

Mateo and Connie had been married the day before and there will be video of that wedding in the next Perfect Genetics video I post. Since I knew Don was going to take them to live in Vice City I decided not to allow Connie to become pregnant before they left. With the mods I have it is possible for a pregnant sim to travel to a different world, but if they do they are not pregnant when they arrive. Well, just before the birthday party I checked her using Master Controller and discovered she is pregnant. I never saw them try for baby and never heard any chimes so I don't know what happened. Looks like we will be waiting for the birth before they travel. So this means there is still some game play I need to do before I can complete this next episode as I want them in Vice City and Don and the teens he's travelling with ready to return to Appaloosa Plains for the next episode. I need to age up the younger twin sisters of Denise and Daryl. Little Donna needs to age up to teen so she can become a young adult and get Generation 3 started.

Other things that happened out of my control is the relationship between Denise and Riley is steaming along. So they will be aging up to YA soon and can get married and move to Vice City. I hope they aren't pregnant for that move. They should be safe as teens as my game won't allow them to do woohoo or try for baby while they are teens. And I'm trying to reduce the number of sims living in Mountain Lake and the game is working against me doing this as I got a message that Donna and Gary are now expecting another baby. I suppose it will be born before Don travels to Vice City.

That's it for me for now. Back to working on the video, then back to the game. I think I'll be training the teens for the next few Sim days until all of the babies are here and they have received their imaginary friends in the mail.

Happy Simming All.
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,283 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Hello All. I've been popping in each day and doing a few Awesomes and Likes. My game has been a bit of a challenge as I played it to record for my next Perfect Genetics video. It took me 3 days to record 2 birthday parties that took place on the same in game afternoon. I had a few crashes and Error 12's. I must admit I was being a bit/extremely ambitious with those parties. There were a lot of sim guests at them.

And here are some pics of the current game with the birthday parties, James and Mable's wedding and the evil Marigold after she aged up to teen.
    Screenshot-131.jpg

Happy Simming All.

Your birthday party has a Sims 2 vibe, especially after the expansion pack of when you could age up your neighbours/and townies. Its probably due to the 'storybook' set/range of fencing and matching table, or just the way they're gathered , and the street, I don't know, possibly even a vibe like good ole dsydk11. Sorry if you don't remember her. She was lovely. However, yours is of very good quality and care :)
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    edited June 6
    @DivinylsFan thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've shown only a little bit of the party here. I didn't have Sims 2 until I download a free version of it in 2014. I never really looked at it and I can't access it on this computer as I don't have Origin, or its replacements, installed.

Their yard was always mostly empty and I placed picnic tables and seats and a few other things to have the parties there. I had been planning to have the parties on the roof but changed my mind as I wanted to invite lots of sims from other households and it would have been a nightmare as they found all sorts of other things to do indoors. So I locked the two entrances to the house so none of the guests could get inside and set up the outside for the parties.

I had the wedding on the roof but didn't invite any guests from outside of the active household.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,143 Member
    Well y'all I'm finally back! :smiley:

What an almost 2 weeks it has been... 😓 I'll give you the Reader's Digest Condensed Version:
    The in-law family reunion in Colorado (for my newphew's HS Graduation, which was lovely) was pretty good and it was nice to see everyone after 3 years. After that, a few of the in-laws followed us home to Arkansas for a visit which I'm so glad they did because hubby and I ended up having a double tire blow-out on the freeway in Oklahoma. :flushed: Nothing happened to us at all, thank the Lord cause He was with us. 🙏🏻 (And we're so glad daughter was in the other car with her cousins when it happened because it sounded like a dang shotgun was fired!) So that was a huge fiasco, especially with Roadside Assistance, but I won't get into that. 😖 Let's just say Progressive su'cks and we need better auto insurance. Anyway! That blowout not only destroyed the tires, but my WHEELS as well! 😦 NO clue what we hit y'all, it's a mystery to all of us, even the folks at the tire repair shop. (Oklahoma residents are so dang friendly y'all. 💜)
    After a day in OK of being stumped as to what to do, we piled into my sister-in-law's SUV (with all our stuff crammed in), left my car in OK until the tire shop opened because it was Memorial Day..., and made our way back to Arkansas. Hubby wanted to stay behind to figure out things with the car, but we're so glad he didn't because that would've cost us a WEEK in hotel stays (on top of the tire and wheel costs 😬) because that's how long it ultimately took to find new wheels for my car!! So yeah it was just quite the ugh-fest!
    In the meantime we had a pretty enjoyable week with the in-laws here in Hot Springs, checking out all there is to check out here - especially Bathhouse Row. :) They had a fun. But I'll tell ya, after about day 3 I was ready for them to leave. :lol: I know that sounds kinda bad, but sometimes you can only handle family in your small house for so long you know? It was a bittersweet goodbye and I'm so very thankful to have my car back!!! :star:

Anyhoo, that's why I've been away for so long and I was excited to come back on here and read new posts! 😁💗 I've missed y'all and my Sims!

@lizzielilyy So great to see all the fun you're having in your game. :blush: I've gotta catch up...

@Silverofdreams30 Those sims are indeed beautiful and I like that Jo includes the cc with them when you download. 👍🏻 So very nice!
    Did you download all the sliders she uses? :lol:
    Very nice kissing shots. :smirk:<3

@GraceyManor Love the recent updates to you story. :star:<3 Quite the sexy red dress Libby was wearing there for their date. :smirk: Jackson's loose hair is hot! :love:
    Leave it to the dang Paparazzo to ruin a lovely night... :neutral:
    Sorry about the game crashes you've been having...those are always a pain. 😓 And it's almost always due to bad cc. Sigh...

@MiataPlay Ok, your Redder Apartments with the garden shop and vampire bar downstairs ROCKS! :smiley: Any chance you might share it on the Exchange? :smirk: Or does it have too much cc for that? :lol: Great job! :star:
    Boy that's the kind of island resort I need to be at right now... 🏝

@ButterWafflesAR Hey! :smiley: It's so nice to see you again! And I loved reading about your new Sim Winnie, even if there's no pictures. ;) 👍🏻
    I'm sorry life has been hard for you lately... ((((Hugs)))) 💜 I think it has been for all of us. :pensive: COVID changed everything in such a painful way. I'm seriously just trying to make it through one day at a time lately. Finances (for real...) and Severe weather in these parts has been knocking me down a lot. So scary!!! :flushed: But thankfully we've been blessed. 🙏🏻
    I've always loved the fun and friendly community we've had here and that's why I'm sad it's ending... :cry: But I hope the new forums will be just as fun.
    Feel free to follow my Blog if you want for lots of random sim happenings in my game. 😊 If you don't feel like you'll check out the new forum.

@ZeeGee Wow! That was an awesome Sims music video!! :smiley::star: Great job! Sad story...but I loved it!

@scribbly_sims Very sweet and cute picture preview from your new chapter. :blush:
    Oh. It's up and ready to read already. Nice! 👍🏻😁

@Misty4m Wow, seems like the police have gone wild in your game! :lol: In mine, they never seem to do their job right... :neutral:

@Karritz *Waves* :blush:
    And wow! The Fawn sim looks incredible! :star:

I hope to start playing around some more in Hidden Springs. <3 But of course there's always lots to do after a long vacation...

Until then, keep calm and Sim on y'all. 👍🏻 Thanks for your enjoyable posts! 😊
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Yep paparazzi to ruin the night. Glad you like Jackson's new do. XD I was so indecisive.
    I took out SP mod and smooth patch and it helped a bit.
  • Options
    New update!

screenshot-21.jpg?w=1024
    The morning sun streamed through the sheer curtains of Libby’s bedroom, casting a warm, golden light across the room. She stirred, stretching lazily before opening her eyes to the new day. For a moment, she lay there, replaying the events of the previous night—the excitement of the concert, the unexpected duet, the enchanting dinner, and the intrusion of the paparazzi.

screenshot-22.jpg?w=1024
    Sighing, she pushed herself out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, and she poured herself a cup, savoring the rich aroma. She set the table with a simple breakfast of toast, scrambled eggs, and a small bowl of berries.

screenshot-22-1.jpg?w=1024
    s she sat down, her mind kept drifting back to Jackson. The way he had looked at her, the sincerity in his eyes, the connection they had shared—it all felt so surreal. But with those memories came the anxiety brought on by the paparazzi, their flashing cameras and invasive questions. She took a bite of her toast, her appetite waning as the conflicting emotions swirled within her.

Her phone buzzed, and she glanced at it, her heart skipping a beat when she saw Jackson’s name on the screen. With a mixture of excitement and trepidation, she opened the message.

screenshot-24.jpg?w=1024
    Good morning, Libby. I hope you slept well. I was wondering if you’d like to meet up today? Maybe we can find a quieter spot away from the chaos.”

Libby stared at the message, her heart racing. She wanted to see him again, to feel the warmth of his presence, but the thought of facing more paparazzi made her stomach churn. She took a deep breath, her fingers hovering over the keyboard as she tried to come up with a response.

Finally, she typed, “Hi Jackson. Thank you for the lovely evening. I had a great time. But today, I’ve got a lot on my plate—some work and errands to catch up on. Maybe another day?”

She hit send, feeling a pang of guilt mixed with relief. It wasn’t entirely a lie; she did have things she could catch up on. But deep down, she knew she was also trying to buy herself some time to figure out how to navigate this new reality.

A few moments later, her phone buzzed again. Jackson’s reply was almost immediate. “Of course, Libby. I understand. If you need anything or just want to talk, I’m here. Take care.

Libby sighed, setting her phone down on the table. She finished her breakfast in silence, her thoughts a jumble of emotions. She knew she couldn’t avoid Jackson forever, nor did she want to. But she needed to find a way to reconcile her feelings for him with the intrusion of the public eye.

screenshot-25.jpg?w=1024
    After breakfast, she decided to take a walk to clear her mind. The streets were quiet, the morning air crisp and refreshing. As she walked, she let her thoughts wander, trying to make sense of everything.

She thought about Jackson’s kindness, his genuine interest in her, and the undeniable chemistry they shared. She remembered the way he had looked at her during their duet, the way he had held her on the dance floor, and the gentle reassurance in his voice when the paparazzi had shown up.

But with those memories came the stark reality of his world—a world filled with scrutiny, where privacy was a luxury and every moment could be captured and analyzed by strangers. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for that kind of exposure.

screenshot-27.jpg?w=1024
    As she walked back home, she resolved to take things one step at a time. She would talk to Jackson, be honest about her fears, and see where things went from there. If there was one thing she had learned from the previous night, it was that music—and maybe love—had a way of bringing people together, no matter the obstacles.

screenshot-28.jpg?w=1024
    Back at home, Libby felt a bit lighter. She picked up her guitar, strumming a few chords, letting the music flow through her. The notes carried her thoughts away, giving her a sense of clarity and peace. She knew that whatever happened, she had her music, and maybe, just maybe, she could find a way to make this new chapter work.

screenshot-29.jpg?w=1024
    As the sun climbed higher in the sky, Libby felt a renewed sense of determination. She wasn’t sure what the future held, but she was willing to take a chance and find out. And as she played her guitar, the melody seemed to echo her resolve, filling her home with a sense of hope and possibility.
  • Options
    Great updates everyone!

@emorrill so glad to have you back! You do need to catch up ;) so do I, I only have 2 months to write Gen VIII :joy:

That said, I forgot to post on Wednesday so here's Generation VII Chapter Two: First Day

Winnie and Vince take on Sunset Valley's performance scene and one is a little quicker off the mark than the other.

EG-7-2-4.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Great updates everyone!

@emorrill

We have familyfriends here atm so been busy, they had to go to a funeral
    today. Yep, downloaded her sliders aswell.
  • Options
    @emorrill Thank you!

The lots that you see in my pictures are created for stories and scenes. The build structures have no cc or as little cc as I can use( wallpaper, cars, sims). I add the cc to my buildings according to the storyline and only use what's necessary for the scene. I don't upload my builds because I want to own them. I'm still exploring bulding in sims 3.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top