Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,028 Member
    @lanlyn : Thank you. Are you talking about Thea?

991vFNN.jpg

I am not sure if this will be much help, but I did find the website. You'll have to scroll down a bit, but the dress is there if you want it.

http://touchmypixels.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads
    @ilikethesims30 Yes, that is the dress. I thought it was different. Fun. Thanks for the link! I'll take a look. :)
  • Options
    @Karritz and @king_of_simcity7 Found this article. :#Top 10 Murders in Midsomer Murders

Victim's famous last words: “Oh it’s you! What are you doing here?”
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you! I did get a good laugh out of the school bus!

@emorrill Sad thing is, them crowding around his death is the most social interaction he ever had! Poor butler...was his name Nelson? Who knows? :lol:

The bus actually drove into their house! Pfff I don't know which would be worse!

And thank you!

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you! I think it is Cazy based on the texture! Adore Cazy hairstyles.
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @Mikezumi I love how it seems like every sim in the world ends up which ever public lot our sims end up at.
    Your sims had a busy Saturday. I love how Jensen's kids all seem to come together even though they have their own households.
    Still weird seeing Hob as an elder.
    I'm glad you were able to stop Ebba and her IF.

@Charlottesmom Sorry to hear your getting sick I hope you feel better soon.
    I don't blame you for stalking Dylan. He's cute!!!
    The pic of Charlotte sleeping in her bed is darling.

@emorrill You deserve to have too much fun making those glamour shots. Personally I think smoking is one of the worst things a person can do but, some of the poses they had the guys do in the ads from the 80's and (I think they still did them in the 90's) would probably work.
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill :) I did go look and very nice!!
    I hope you don't stop making comments to the rest of us. You have never offended me nor anyone that I've ever seen. You are one of the nicest people in the forums, let alone on this thread. I'm very sorry you had things said to you that I personally was shocked to see. Sheesh, you've got pony sims of all colors of the rainbow!!

Ditto what @bekkasan said. I have never seen a mean thing typed by you.

@lanlyn Yes I did say the patterns were default patterns. I think they may have come from Word Adventures. Both patterns can be found under the Themed section in Create a style. The fan pattern is hard to spot because the thumbnail is mostly brown and doesn't look like a fan. For me it was 6 rows down.

@Emily4331 Poor butler getting electrocuted. :(
    Alexis turned into a cute child.
    Love Mia's hairstyle
    Seth is a real cutie.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited February 2017
    When Brandon turned into a teen, his father gave him a gift, It was so he could turn his Imaginary Friend into a real sims. Annie and Brandon have been best friends from birth.
    So here is Annie, I think she is so beautiful, and I did not change her looks, this is how she turned out. I did change her clothes
    Screenshot-350_zpsendsm6v2.jpg
    Here she is again
    Screenshot-351_zpsoz2qxzwh.jpg
    Their first kiss.
    Screenshot-352_zpsyfidj6vp.jpg

I am going to have her marry Brandon when they turn to young adult.
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    I wanted the kids to be able to play together for a few days before Crystal became a teen so I had Katrina throw a birthday party for Grant.

32753084755_01cf09cee9_c.jpg

32753072795_e6cd76b595_c.jpg

32293256550_c64cfc1963_c.jpg

After he finishes eating his birthday cake the first thing Grant does is goto the rocking horse. (This is not the photo from his 1st ride. I uploaded the wrong one.) Everytime I check on Grant after this (If I haven't given him a task) I find him riding the horse.

32672337405_a7b587e4af_c.jpg

With it being the weekend Crystal and Grant spend some time playing dress up.

32372869570_039c853805_c.jpg

31938791703_f8d6f4fb4e_c.jpg

32636884612_52acc23bf4_c.jpg

32666882001_0fe0a3d2e9_c.jpg

Which inspired them to go Trick or Treating.

32749676866_7b74e84187_c.jpg

It was getting late when they started trick or treating so, they were only able to hit one house. After that they went home and played tag until they got tired enough for sleep.

32599494682_1eafae974e_c.jpg
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emorrill Here you go <3

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046758

She is all default untouched so I just used her Wiki Pic,good sim :love:

LilyJanuary_zpsipsrlccz.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,125 Member
    @Emorrill Here you go <3

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046758

She is all default untouched so I just used her Wiki Pic,good sim :love:

LilyJanuary_zpsipsrlccz.jpg

Awww Thank You @CravenLestat <3 Always so generous.

I'll find a way to incorporate her into my Sims game. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    HERE ARE THE PATTERNS EVERYBODY Links have pics so you know which is which.

Here is the video of them if you misssed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GYtvJ5BM94

Links

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046767

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046766

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046765

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046764

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046763

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9046762

These are great for everything,clothing all categories Everyday/sleepwear/swimwear/formal etc Beds,couches/chairs/wallpaper/borders

Enjoy..

Dont make me show you them used in a room :rage:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 You never guessed it :( . So anyone interested the last model in the video is.....

A NPC SOCIAL WORKER, SHE IS REALLY GOOD GO GET HER :love:

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sonia_Cervantes

And model 2 in my video the cute redhead is her below,same town homeless sim she is a cutie. <3

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Clarissa_Patterson Take off her glasses the rest is easy after that she has a great face

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Emily4331 Yikes! Poor butler. He must have been asleep during the Butler Training: Hot Tub Repair lecture! ...Cute pics of the kids. ...Mia looks good even if her hair is dyed. ...LOL at the school bus. ...Seth is very handsome.

@CravenLestat I downloaded Patternizzle2. :)

@mycami21 Thank you! I'll look for the fan pattern. Themed section. I may not have ever used that pattern. ...Loved Grant on the rocking horse. My sims hardly ever use the horse on their own. Wonder if traits have something to do with choices of toys? ...Fun pic of the fairy children flying around in their Halloween costumes.

@Evalen Annie is a very cute IF. Sweet first kiss screenshot.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I just realized that one of the patterns I used on an outfit for Piers was yours. I thought it was one by @Charlottesmom. She has a black and white pattern that is very similar.

Isn't this the same pattern, just different colors? ...Or am I still confused? :s

KrisNightiesNew1.jpgCASMenPatterns2.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,125 Member
    Alrighty! I just finished writing the next Sam update, now I just have to work in all the right Screenshots.
    That's always a doozy...I hope I can be this enthusiastic about it when it's all done. :tongue:

Quick 5 second clip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDxjdS2YCVc

But anyway, it's coming so stay tuned tomorrow. :blush: For now though, I need to head to bed. Goodnight everyone. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thanks everyone! :smiley:

So things since the move have been good.

lrbHEbK.jpg
    New house!

xGBKlb9.jpg
    Spent some time watching TV together. :smile:

Then they all went out to attempt to meet some new people!

ntypwjt.jpg

qOgtgLn.jpg

zfdhVtM.jpg

lnha773.jpg

sVV2SXO.jpg

1dSjdsJ.jpg
    First autograph! :lol:

On her first day of work, Mia was introduced to Amir Khadem - her new studio's lead actor who would be working with her in an upcoming film about a maid who falls for the wealthy businessman that she works for.
    The two decided to eat out after work.
    SdTCtUL.jpg

And had a little chat about the first day of the shoot which would take place tomorrow.
    O8xMJOp.jpg

Going to put the next part in a spoiler tag so this isn't overly long...
    The shoot went well...
    d3pDYU0.jpg

XKaFLUD.jpg

TzAs8OO.jpg

4XMwtpi.jpg

uMqzTFw.jpg

sBA8VZl.jpg

uX1gPIJ.jpg
    Very well...

Perhaps...too well. :naughty:
    BOuXGky.jpg
    That's not part of the script!

dPBHaSP.jpg

2pMVlWA.jpg

LkQAC7a.jpg

9dTHF4l.jpg
    :lol: I am terrible.

bzVy0hf.jpg
    Just terrible.

So at this point, does Mia even have one ounce of her that seems like a even remotely decent person to you guys? :lol:

pGcyANS.jpg
    And she can just come home and cuddle with Devin. :lol: Mia is a snake, man. Why do I make all of my female sims terrible people? hahaha!

Well, Mia, that was a mistake...as earlier she had invited Amir to her house for dinner...
    0kvP8AX.jpg
    What Mia failed to mention was that she is married...

Two spoilers so I don't have to make another post!

7dCKaX3.jpg
    Poor Amir just wanted to have dinner. :(

hnko9I3.jpg
    Amir had a strange feeling he wasn't a "normal" relationship of Mia's. And he did not take being the affair very well.

Mb7naWw.jpg
    Confused as all heck, Devin just thought Amir was being a jerk, so he stood up for his wife.

Only to be told the truth...
    1WbnNbr.jpg
    Amir trying to sneak away :lol:

hTalxz1.jpg
    Devin is the this third time? I have lost count and that basically sums up Mia. :lol:

84qIwEB.jpg
    No :(

TqJAdTQ.jpg
    Mia looks genuinely upset. Maybe she'll change this time! Fat chance! :tongue:

8aNUmdX.jpg
    Interestingly, Amir would comfort Devin...

RK519NS.jpg
    And apologize for what he had done. Explaining that he had no idea she was married.

Devin took that well...

(Imgur had to ask me if I was a robot at this point. :open_mouth: )

2k44Bc0.jpg
    He comforted Mia a little as well...

But that didn't sit well with her. Clearly, she is not happy that he forced her to spill the beans.
    eNZkFe8.jpg

As Mia cooled off a bit, Amir sat down with the family for a second...and it's like he knew. :(
    tMKwFcw.jpg
    Preparing for divorce makes Devin hungry! :lol:

WlCssjf.jpg
    Look, Mia, do you love him or not? Because this is the second time he's had to break up with you in an attempt to stop your cheating habits!

68GsTno.jpg
    Amir isn't just angry at himself...

VAjiJP4.jpg
    Alexis watched it all transpire. The situation is unknown to her, so she immediately took the side of her mother.

Q1rlpxp.jpg
    Amir stepped in again to cool things down. What have you gotten yourself into, buddy? :lol: Actor to Family Counselor!

This post is really just a game in which I use as many spoiler tags as possible. :lol:

ixy0Yzl.jpg
    Devin and Amir take a moment to chat after everything transpired.

There is something about Devin that he has kept a secret for awhile, sort of...

Devin initially wanted to get into film because of Matthew Hamming (I literally typed his name as Matthewing at first because my brain thought too fast :lol: ). And it wasn't simply just a young actor looking up to a superstar...it was more than that.

It was attraction. :wink:

DoaGJOO.jpg
    Amir gave Devin another hug...

ZtAq419.jpg
    And Devin perhaps was a bit too comforted by Amir. :tongue:

Even if Amir liked that kiss at all, he knew it was wrong. He had just witnessed Devin break up with his wife! So Amir let Devin down easy before leaving to let the family settle their problems amongst themselves.
    2GoYX1P.jpg

Devin's night wasn't over with yelling, as Seth got wind of the goings on from Mia...
    ONrUYGb.jpg
    And he was not happy!

Devin reminded him of how he, to Devin's knowledge, was a product of an affair! (Even though, technically he wasn't).
    5bb2Jvw.jpg

Unable to take the family drama, Seth went to find solace in his new friend, Becky Lack.
    mlWbZaL.jpg

I believe my story has officially reached Soap Opera levels of "this would never happen in real life." LOL
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I also agree with what you say about @emorrill. I was truly amazed at the response to a very innocent comment. I don't believe emorrill has it in her to be mean in any way. By the same token, I suspect that English not being the responder's first language may have played a part in the misunderstanding. Notwithstanding, the response was truly way beyond what was necessary :|

@mycami21 I love seeing all the familiar faces converging on the lots that my sims are at but, at the same time, I get a little annoyed that my sims don't get enough peaceful family time. Not to mention that having so many sims on one lot tends to cause a little lag. Still, like in real life, I never say no to seeing family :)
    Whenever I go into map view when my sims are at home, I can see that family members are out and about with each other or throwing parties that my household aren't invited to and filling houses to capacity. I am forever getting pop-ups that they had an epic baby shower, wedding party, birthday etc. And the best part is that the baby daddies are always included in all the family get togethers :)
    Thanks for the lovely comment :)
    Grant is cute and I love how his wings match his outfit :)
    I don't have a rocking horse but I have had a few kids that I can't keep away from the spring riders. Some kids never go near them.
    Cute dress-up pics :) Always fun seeing those :)
    The kids flying in their trick or treat outfits is adorable <3

@Evalen Congrats on Brandon and Annie's first kiss :)

@Emily4331 New house looks great and am glad the move went well :)
    Yep, soap opera level was definitely reached! :p

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    Hello everyone.

I've been reading your posts and giving out likes and awesomes. I'll try to make some comments tomorrow - except it is going to be heat wave here tomorrow.

Right now I'd just like to let you know I am currently loading my Episode 8 of the Isla Paradiso Bunch to YouTube. It says it will finish loading in over 2 hours so I might not manage to give you a link until tomorrow as it'll be nearly midnight here by the time it finishes loading.

One word of warning - in this video, while Dianna is fishing in the wishing well and the fireflies were hovering over it my little avatar barked loudly. He is very clearly heard on the video - I was going to remove his contribution to the sound track, but decided to leave him on the video just because. Well - there is a dog in the household and he doesn't seem to be too loud (but I suspect that may depend on your sound equipment) and I thought some of you might like to hear him - you've been seeing his picture for a few years now. A little bit further on I discovered a loud sneeze also made it onto the video. That was Mia sneezing. She is smaller than Mickey and is my avatar in the Australian forum. Mickey was across the other side of the room when he barked but Mia was lying under my chair when she sneezed.

Judy finds Diver's Den island and that's the island I plan to build their resort on. They need to run a five star resort to find another island.

Sam is progressing in his lifeguard career. I made an interesting discovery about that today. He was about half way through level 2 and I noticed he needed to work on his athletic skill. So I got him working out on the exercise equipment in their basement at home. When he had done that for a while his work performance moved up to the top of level 2. He wasn't even on the clock.

At the end of the video Muriel delivers some wooden sculptures to the Criminal Headquarters. Now the elephant is gone from the room in their top basement.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Evalen wow...she is a beautiful IF

@mycami21 Grant is a cutie. I have one child sim who loves riding the hobby horse too. I think that is fun. Makes me think of my son riding when he was little. Love that last pic of them playing tag in the dark.

@CravenLestat Lily January is quite lovely. Thanks for posting your patterns. Rec'd and downloaded.

@Emily4331 Wow....I knew it was too good to be true. Mia was not cut out for long term family life. Great pics showing all the drama. Poor kids, got two dramatic parents!

@Karritz I look forward to seeing your video even with sneezes and barking. I would have meows and either laughing or snoring (from hubby) :)

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn I wouldn't know too much about village life because I have never lived in one. Emmerdale is a popular soap set in a Yorkshire village. Needless to say in order to compete with urban soaps such as Eastenders and Coronation Street the village has a high crime rate :open_mouth:

@Evalen Welcome back to the thread and nice pictures :smile:

@mycami21 Nice family pictures :smile:

@CravenLestat I have never seen Sonia Cervantes before but then again I have never seen any social worker in TS3 I don't think :no_mouth:

@Emily4331 Great pictures and good looking Sims :smiley: I do agree that it was reaching soap opera levels in the end but made an interesting read :smile: Mia sounds like she is trouble

@Karritz Looking forward to the next video :smile: Sadly we won't a heatwave here where I live for months :(

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Simsophonique I liked your rain pictures, especially the ones with the dog watching your sim. Cool transparent umbrella.

thank you @lanlyn

Ulysse is a very cute dog and we can feel through his look he misses Attention. o:)
    About the transparent umbrella, if you or an other person wants it. You can find it here at GardenBreeze on tumblr . (made by Pocci an other creator I am a huge fan and she used to create as well for the sims 2). The umbrella isn't default so it doesn't override the in-game umbrella.
    I wish to get more umbrella shapes but it's not for tomorrow except if the sims 4 seasons is up and aroundthesims or kandiraver will convert the umbrella. I have the small feeling the freezer bunny umbrella will be made with ts4.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    This is the link to Isla Paradiso Bunch Episode 8.

https://youtu.be/scJp-lyMn-s

I hope you enjoy it.

I'm off to sleep now. Will add more info tomorrow. It's midnight here.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    New update :smiley:

The fire spread rapidly without warning. Later it was determined that the rotten timber structure of the warehouse was to blame.

Sun had to shield her eyes, the heat was getting unbearable.
    Who did this? Sun wondered... It had to be Saville.
    Screenshot-641.jpg

Nearby, Elvira was cackling like a mad witch.
    Elvira: Do you think this will stop me? You forget I've been alive for centuries and I'll be around for many more once I'm done with you!
    Screenshot-643.jpg

Brigit: Ach.
    Erika: It's time to go, Elvira!
    Elvira: Not until I've dealt with Sun.
    They turned but Sun was nowhere in sight. Elvira was enraged.
    Elvira: Sun!!
    Brigit: My lady, the *cough* smoke.
    Screenshot-645.jpg

Sun had already made it outside to find Saville pacing nervously. His face lit up when he saw her.
    Saville: Let's get out of here.
    He grabbed her hand and ran for the road. Sun tugged her hand back.
    Sun: I can't, not yet. Can't you hear them?
    Unbeknownst to Saville were the screams of three women inside the building. Sun heard them quite clearly and couldn't help but feel sorry for them.
    Sun: Now is the perfect opportunity to give Erika and Brigit the elixir.
    Screenshot-647.jpg

The fire truck sirens interrupted their conversation. They both stood by and let the firefighters do their work. The dark smoke continued to billow out of the ceiling.
    Screenshot-649.jpg

Elvira, Erika and Brigit were pulled out of wreckage burnt and singed. The firefighters laid them unconscious in the tall grass. Their features were obscured by the giant scorch marks on their bodies. Sun looked to Saville.
    Sun: Do you still have the bottles on you?
    Screenshot-650.jpg

Saville reached into his pocket. If they were going to do this, it better be quick before they wake up. Sun tipped the full contents of each elixir into Brigit and Erika's mouths. They were oblivious to what was happening.
    Screenshot-653.jpg

Saville rested his hands on Sun's shoulder as a comfort.
    Saville: You did well.
    She let him lead her away. They kept walking through the city until they reached the water's edge. Sunlight was starting to poke through the clouds, illuminating them in beautiful shades of orange.
    Sun: You've been so strong for me.
    Screenshot-661.png

Saville pulled Sun into a hug.
    Saville: I love you.
    Sun nodded her head in return. Starting from this moment they could start their lives together. There was only one thing to fix; Sun's vampire status.
    Screenshot-662.png

This isn't the end, I have a two part epilogue coming up :wink::blush:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Karritz Good video :smile: Congratulations on finding a new island and nice of your dog to join in lol

@coco Great pictures :smiley: I love the sky in the forth picture for a dramatic effect :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @emorrill -I've always been updating my computer manually because of sims.I turned automatic updates off early on.
    @Emo-usagi2187 -I download from the Exchange carefully and always test before installinganything from there to make sure it's not hiding anything bad.I prefer to use reuptable CC sites and TSR is a bit safer than the Exchange for getting CC.I got deformed toddlers and children once from a corrupted save after a social worker took a baby away and the tots and child sims got assigned to adult careers.I had a toddler in law enforcement while his child aged sister was in the military in that corrupte save.
    @PalmArrow -That kind of thing can happen if a family tree gets glitched from a sim being object deleted in a save and it starts getting corrupted.That happened to me when a child got removed by the social worker and the family trees for messed up.
    @Mikezumi -They got into bed later because their work goes until 10PM in a pirate career I downloaded from MTS.Great update!I had money for haircuts and had to spend it on new snowboots because my old ones have no treads left.
    @Emily4331 -I hope there wasn't a social worker taking a child away in that save because that would corrupt a save.I lost three saves to corruption that way.I used to get that soap opera in my old Modless games when EA's bugfest messed them up.
    @CravenLestat -Great video!I do add watches and earrings to sims in some outfits.I've been editing those so they won't be applied as random because some of them caused problems and weren't ones that sim would chosen.Great patterns!
    @bishop49er -I had lost a Sims 3 folder once to updating my Mods wrong and had to restore my backed up one.
    @Simsophonique -Great pictures!I got a fix for stopping the social workers HERE
    I've not had any trouble running my game with 109 NRraas Mod files and over 500 other Mods though I turned my graphics down to save on RAM.
    @MoonandStars83 -I would get the NRaas Mod bakc in because MC allows you to reset the town or fix sims stuck underground with MC reset sim.I just ended up adding more Mods to my folder and the game is running so smoothly I only get enough pictures if I act fast or remember to pause the game enough.I've got a link to something that might hep you to avoid saves getting corrupted by child sims being removed.
    @mycami21 -I love them and they came with a set I downloaded from TSR.Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!I seem to be coming down sick again and can thank the power outages for that.
    @lanlyn-Those came from MTS and I had to use MOO to place them.It'll be a huge pain to move them them when the time comes to rearrange everything.
    @Evalen -Great update!
    @Karritz -I don't mind pets making noise in videos.
    @coco -Great update!
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1552.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovtich were up and getting ready for the day early that morning.
    31998008383_618b78f707.jpg
    They both spent most of the day writing on their laptops until it was time to start getting ready for work.
    31998002793_dee8478f04.jpg
    They both ate dinner before leaving for work by 6PM.
    32771539076_c81f91fa92.jpg
    It was 6:30 when they arrived at work.
    32812243535_fa5559142c.jpg
    They got home and got the new addition finished off and closed in before getting to bed at 10:30.
    31997977593_47a38a22a8.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Before school, the family spends some quality time together in the skilling room on the upper deck of their houseboat.
    ca0ca023_o.jpeg

I caught the moment the ghost boy Edgar Dregg arrived at school.
    c27424a3_o.jpeg

The children went for a field trip at the bistro. Old family friend Nophret Varadi was the adult accompanying them. She has a child with her husband Andrei, and now she's pregnant again.
    6f5626f2_o.jpeg

Molly and Bruce were visiting the Scotts in the houseboat docked next to their, until their hosts had to leave for work. Although elders, both of them are still working in the culinary career. I thought they looked adorable - one of those couples who start resembling one another as they grow old!
    c715fce6_o.jpeg

William chats with schoolmate Mindy Hamada, while the diver gnome looks as if he's giving him romantic advice.
    ed27a5e6_o.jpeg

I gave Molly a Missoni knitted coat from a pattern I "made" (I made it in the sense that I cut it out of an image I found by Google image search and made it almost repeatable. I didn't manage to make it completely seamless - I can see the horizontal edge above her belt).
    02d5337e_o.jpeg

As I was giving the family Christmas sweaters in Stylist, I was tempted to give Bruce this hat to go with it, but decided against it in the end. :smiley:
    ea403681_o.jpeg

It's Saturday and the last day of winter. Ringo and Julius are going out to collect rocks and metals for a science center opportunity.
    86531eee_o.jpeg

Julius finds an emerald and a diamond in an empty lot near their port.
    eb057af9_o.jpeg

But Ringo has to cycle to a hill on the other side of the island for iron.
    1639263d_o.jpeg

William fulfills his wish for playing drums in the park.
    da529ed2_o.jpeg

He meets teen Raina Medina - my game's version of the baby Florita Hernandez was expecting at the beginning of the game, fathered by her lover Alfonso Alto. Florita is watching them rather creepily from behind the wall as William is introducing himself.
    ebbc57a2_o.jpeg

The game says Raina thinks William is okay, but somehow this doesn't ring true!
    bbceeaee_o.png

I think you'd better not get too close to this family, William.

Everyone is reunited at home for a festive dinner.
    29cca5e4_o.jpeg

William's mood was very good in this moment, so I have no idea what this face was about! Teenagers...
    7b97ee6f_o.jpeg

About that time the game informed me that Nophret has given birth to twin girls. I named them Clea and Isida and zoomed in on her as she was coming out of the hospital. Her husband Andrei is holding the other baby, although it's not visible from this angle.
    I love the combination of Andrei's thought cloud and Nophret's grumpy face.
    Andrei: "Twins at my age! I'm so strong and virile!"
    Nophret: "You're never coming near me again, Andrei Varadi."
    d2890e6d_o.jpeg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top