Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Another busy Saturday! Elis had a wish to meet someone new so the park is always a good bet for finding someone. The park was relatively quiet when the family got there. Elis caught up with his niece Marisa, daughter of Ibb and Peter Lothario.
    31965646224_0cb1e60978_b.jpg
    Dye obviously couldn't find anyone to talk to so she interrupted to make a silly face ;)
    31994423363_c271f6ba3c_b.jpg
    Although this pic doesn't show it, sims are arriving from all entrances of the park because actives are on the lot. Peter Lothario came from across the park to talk with Elis - I didn't know they hadn't met, so Elis' wish was granted without any effort on my part :p
    31965643124_2c85bdfc48_b.jpg
    I was zoomed out to see what the family were up to when I saw Peter in this odd position - it looked like he was sweeping from a distance. Then I zoomed in and saw flowers coming out of the ground. I suspected it was Ibb in her work outfit so I went into map view and changed her outfit.
    32808588785_f57178ee5b_b.jpg
    When I zoomed back in, all was well :)
    32685413111_bd410edb40_b.jpg
    Dye decided a fun Saturday morning should be spent tutoring her teen niece :/
    32767826146_1423ca4b0f_b.jpg
    The kids were both clammering for Jensen's attention - from the smile on his face, I suspect he doesn't mind :)
    32685409811_74e499cd47_b.jpg
    Meggy, Lucas and Casie also came to the park and Meggy and Elis had a chat :)
    31994405333_91615cce46_b.jpg
    Hankin and his nephew, one of Eda's sons, became friends :)
    32655287442_9a28299b96_b.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi I work with someone from Australia who comes from Queensland and he has a very typical Aussie accent. I am not sure how long the accent has been around but there is mention of it in the 19th centaury. As some early Aussies moved to New Zealand they also have a similar accent. This is similar to how some Canadians have similar accents to the Americans as they crossed over at times after the civil war. American accents have no longer many ties to the European accents but I have heard some minor similarities in some Irish people and even Germans speaking in English which gives hints to where some American accents come from. You can also here some minor Italian hints in some Italian Americans due to the strong familial ties.

This is what I sound like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgFfvQ6lgxE&t=9s

Compare that to this old recording from the 30s. It is from a rural part of the county that I live in and would be rare to here these days. There are dozens of these recordings, all telling a roughly similar story but in a local dialect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2owHROX5Ebw&t=63s
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Seems like I missed your pictures but I like the one of the two teens doing their homework together :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,132 Member

@emorill About the paleness of my simself
    1) My sims here is my simself . I am very white skinned and white "people/sims etc" bashing is plum annoying to read. Because it's racist and I never ever judge people or the sims for their colourskin but for who they are inside. Thought like this for any kind of sims and any kind of people in reality are bad and plum as plum.
    2) I edited my pictures because my computer doesn't really have good pictures. My way of editing make a lot of clear. My pictures are often darker and the graphism is poor.

Please choose the correct answer that suits your true mind. and I am not sorry for being plum off facing colourskin judges in this community. they have got too much and I don't like that.

@Simsophonique Oh my....

First of all, I didn't know that was your simself. Second, I was in no way trying to bash yours or anyone else's skin color. I thought it was unique. I'm a super white girl too. I apologize for coming off as racist with that comment. It certainly was not my intention and I am certainly NOT racist! It hurts me that you would assume that.

I was just trying to give feedback, now perhaps I won't give so much for fear that someone will be offended by something I CLEARLY did not mean to imply!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    After the morning at the park, I sent the kids to watch a movie so I could concentrate on the teens. I checked the map and found Ivan at the bowling alley.
    31994401893_f1013c6995_b.jpg
    Poor Elis was still at the park because he was surrounded by sims wanting to talk to him. His face shows his anguish at my decision to give him the irresistible trait ;)
    31965633234_c121a213c6_b.jpg
    I found his girlfriend, Elizabeth, at the diner. Hob was also there :)
    32655282422_21d327a8f3_b.jpg
    I spared him from the crowd of admirers and sent him to meet up with Elizabeth.
    31965630594_ab544e2694_b.jpg
    But, of course, irresistible sims never really escape the attention ;) His brother Daw and his kids, Christy and Ozzy, showed up and Ozzy and Daw went straight for him :p
    32427860830_1ec99f2685_b.jpg
    He went to join his family at the picnic table but, before he could sit, Elizabeth and a grandson of Connor Frio, appeared in his queue.
    32685392031_9364b1d5e3_b.jpg
    32427857340_7a38c13384_b.jpg
    I checked back on Dye and she and Ivan were happily bowling :)
    32685387581_d2ac4fe250_b.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Getting sick, Thanks Zach :/ ! I just redid Jamie and Dylan's house today, I let their parents stay with them for now, usually I move them out pretty quick.

I'm moving everything from my old HP to my new Alienware, the only issue is none of my store items want to move, the husband will play with files later, last time I played with files very bad things happened!

I missed my Dylan...(Dylan, Jamie and Belle are some of the first Sims I ever created over 2 years ago), they are the first ones to move into all my towns.

Screenshot-469_zpsnhrarrks.jpg

Jamie and Belle are perpetually engaged...though, I did let a copy of them get married once.

Screenshot-468_zpsroxevsyh.jpg

Jamie and Dylan's parents Jane and Daniel.

Screenshot-472_zpsr5knjtko.jpg

Belle and Daniel having a fat lip contest..

Screenshot-473_zpssm9wgpyx.jpg

Dylan and Belle playing dominoes..I always have visions of these two ending up together but I just can't do it to Jamie....he is one of my "never cheats" sims, Belle could cheat on him left and right and he always remains faithful.

Screenshot-470_zpsypzpvtup.jpg

Jamie was flying around the mood light and got zapped..

Screenshot-475_zpsryrgd1kg.jpg

Dylan studying Alchemy..

Screenshot-478_zpsb4e0yqno.jpg

Screenshot-479_zpsjh20huk0.jpg

Jamie eating in Dylan's room, there is a perfectly good dining room table downstairs!

Screenshot-476_zpsoh92tyd5.jpg

I stalk Dylan a Lot! I have more screenshots of him than I do of Connor..

Screenshot-477_zpsmpxl0ksc.jpg

Even cute while sleeping...(yes, I realize I need professional help... :o ).

Screenshot-480_zpsmhsxka64.jpg

Setting up my SS Becky and my RL dog Charlotte who I haven't played with since I created her 2 days after she died (last May). @lanlyn made me want to add her into town with my simself. I was originally going to move in with My Vladimere but Charlotte hated him (she has a thing about Vampires it seems)! So we moved into our own place..

Screenshot-481_zps2fpyblcp.jpg

She was listening to my SS talking outside..

Screenshot-484_zps3ideow9y.jpg

Sleepy time...

Screenshot-485_zps77xzhovv.jpg

Play time..

Screenshot-488_zps2dx47fmq.jpg

A raccoon over by Agnes's house.

Screenshot-483_zpshasact8t.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited February 2017
    emorrill wrote: »

@emorill About the paleness of my simself
    1) My sims here is my simself . I am very white skinned and white "people/sims etc" bashing is plum annoying to read. Because it's racist and I never ever judge people or the sims for their colourskin but for who they are inside. Thought like this for any kind of sims and any kind of people in reality are bad and plum as plum.
    2) I edited my pictures because my computer doesn't really have good pictures. My way of editing make a lot of clear. My pictures are often darker and the graphism is poor.

Please choose the correct answer that suits your true mind. and I am not sorry for being plum off facing colourskin judges in this community. they have got too much and I don't like that.

@Simsophonique Oh my....

First of all, I didn't know that was your simself. Second, I was in no way trying to bash yours or anyone else's skin color. I thought it was unique. I'm a super white girl too. I apologize for coming off as racist with that comment. It certainly was not my intention and I am certainly NOT racist! It hurts me that you would assume that.

I was just trying to give feedback, now perhaps I won't give so much for fear that someone will be offended by something I CLEARLY did not mean to imply!

@emorill You use the word white that could be not really well understood , if you used shiny or bright, I understood better you speak about my edits. White was an equivocal words. This time just because I thought black side and white side and I wasn't enough refined my thoughts because it's extremely important what I said . I often read and there in the sims community that the European beauty standard that is over-represented is better, sexy etc and the rest of the sims are not. That's not true . I hate to see how much people push their down themselves, push their sims down and I hate to read that everywhere. I hate to read underestimate beauty and have a low esteem of their own beauty due to medias etc.
    Now about my edits , my graphics are poor and I have to use light a lot because my pictures are darker in fact and with serious graphic troubles. I have to play with low quality if so my game uses a lot of ram and crash or freeze.

Now to reply you, yes my simself is special and unique because I got a special face myself far away from beauty standard also.

I didn't want to be dramatic . I am direct in my thoughts.

Post edited by Simsophonique on
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Jensen got an invitation to Bronson Oliver's party (Matty's husband). Bronson spent the better part of a sim hour in the garage :/
    32427854370_c8654d023a_b.jpg
    I saw Jeffery Dean was invited as well :)
    32767797536_43b98c9626_b.jpg
    The kids had been amusing themselves since coming home from the movie but I decided they should have a treat and attend the party with Jensen :)
    32427852080_4aa6f9df72_b.jpg
    Somehow, Ebba's IF appeared back in her inventory and I found her playing with it. I quickly stopped her and put it back in Jensen's inventory where it belongs until she is a teen :/ I thought I had a pic of her but I must have forgotten. Instead, here is a pic of Jensen eating with Amice and another party goer :)
    32808555455_b60bfdbc3a_b.jpg
    I don't know if you can see it, but Jensen's face looks happy to see his daughter pregnant and happily married :)
    32685379551_4a93d9307b_b.jpg
    Back at home I saw Ivan crying after he and Dye finished watching the stars. I had seen a popup earlier about someone passing and he must have been related :(
    32655261762_d0e8fcb6f7_b.jpg
    A couple of positive moodlets and a reduction in the grieving moodlet value from cheering up and consoling should boost his spirits :)
    31965614284_327d7c388e_b.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21 wrote: »

@emorrill When Bonehilda 1st got in the shot I was rather annoyed because I thought that was going to keep the two from being romantic but, Gerold and Katrina acted like she wasn't even there. LOL

@emorrill I would love to see glamour shots of Sam. (Somehow I think you will have waaaay too much fun making them....

@mycami21 Lol. That's awesome. :)
    I might have too much fun making them, but I gotta find the right poses that aren't too risque because that's not Sam. ;)

@Mikezumi The pic of Peter's position and the flowers on the ground was funny! :lol:
    Wow. Elis is quite the popular guy. ;) Oh, it's because of that trait. :lol:
    I like the irresistible trait, but sometimes I'm with him...it can be tiring with all the Sims flocking around them constantly. :tongue:
    Those darn IF dolls!
    Yeah, any parent would be proud to see a grandchild coming and see their child happily married. <3

@Charlottesmom So sorry you're feeling sick. :( Hope you get well soon. <3
    My mind is in a blur right now...(I sent you a PM), but I always love the great pictures you take of your sims and your witty sense of humor. :grin:
    Have you had your SS and Vlad make a baby before? ;)
    The pic of Charlotte looking out the window! Awww <3 I didn't know that dogs did that on the game.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Cute video! The outfit looks great in both colours :D

@emorrill Glad the update went well :) As for shirtless sims, I must be getting old because the thought doesn't really inspire me ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D

@MoonandStars83 I don't think MC would cause you problems as it only gives you more control over the game. SP, on the other hand, could get things happening more than they would with EA SP and so might add a little extra strain to your game.

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments and I am glad you enjoyed my old joke :) I don't know why the Prom was cancelled as this was a first for me. I have had Proms where a date or two didn't go along but the Prom went ahead just fine.

@king_of_simcity7 You have a great accent and I enjoy the tone of your voice :) Very different accent to what my dad had - my dad was from Kent. Enjoyed the old recording very much - I could totally understand about 10 percent of what he was saying but it sounded great nonetheless :p
    Thanks for your comment :)

@Charlottesmom Sorry you are sick :( *hugs*
    Don't quite understand why your store items are not moving. They are files like any other. Can't you just transfer the files to your Sims 3 Downloads folder and then they should appear in your launcher for installation - of course I could be wrong.
    Lovely seeing your earlier sims :D
    "Fat lip competition"! LMAO
    Awww poor Dylan never gets to fool around?
    Shhh - don't tell anyone - I look at my sims when they sleep too :)
    Charlotte listening at the window was precious <3
    Her fur looks great in your game :)
    Looks like the raccoon is limping :p

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Emily4331 Fun pic of the gnome sitting in front of the visiting friend. ...Devin and Mia are such a cute couple. Love them on the swings. And the photo booth pictures! LOL

@CravenLestat The colorful floral pattern paired with the white shorts is beautiful. And the other video--the two girls dressed in black and white, like chess pieces--was fun. Neat idea.

@ilikethesims30 I enjoyed seeing all the sims you added to your world. Nice variety, even Harley and Joker! That one phone booth dress was cute. Dr Who?
    @TadOlson The fit-together cabinets and shelves look really good in your sims' home. CC, right?

@king_of_simcity7 It was interesting to hear a little of the different types of British accents. Not too long ago, I talked my husband into watching some British TV shows with me. At first, he said he wouldn't be able to understand what they were saying. I told him he'd get used to them! He did. Now, I'm beginning to catch the differences in dialects. I still don't know the origins of the accents, but I can hear them.

@PalmArrow Loved that pic of Ringo drinking a tropical "cocktail." Just juice, I'm assuming! ...William's prom night sounded memorable.
    @Simsophonique I liked your rain pictures, especially the ones with the dog watching your sim. Cool transparent umbrella.

@mycami21 RE: your wallpapers. I used to do mostly plain colors on game objects, but I'm finally remembering to try more patterns. I enjoy seeing what others do with different designs too. Didn't you say your wallpaper was from default game patterns? I recognized one of them for sure--the birds. Is the fans default too? If so, I should already have those designs, so no need for you to take time to upload them. Thank you for offering though. Very sweet.

@Mikezumi Funny pic of the flower issue, when I first saw it before reading the caption, I thought Peter had thrown down the flowers! I'd never seen that before. LOL ...The two little redheads talking to Jensen. Darling! ...That irresistible trait, coupled with high charisma--it can be overwhelming! ...I've had IFs jump out of a parent's inventory and go back to the child's. That's why I started destroying the dolls right away with the Philosopher's Stone when I didn't want an IF. I keep some IFs, but not all. ...Cute pregnancy top!

@Charlottesmom Sorry you're feeling sick. ...Good luck moving everything over to your new computer. I was able to do that last year without any issues at all. Hopefully it will be the same for you. ...Dylan is so handsome! ...LOL at the fat lip contest. ...Jamie was flying around the mood light? You mean, in sprite form? Wow! I haven't tried that yet. ...I love the picture of Charlotte looking out the window!
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you! :smiley: I don't think I could stand changing their outfits every day. lol Shockingly, nothing else went on in the photobooth. Since Mia is brooding, she would be publicly disgraced for woohooing in public and this would result in her not understanding people, getting all sad about it, needing to brood for hours and have her social go down to red. :lol:

@emorrill "Well, I just need to make sure the errr angle of the swing is correct so you don't get hurt, of course!" *stall stall stall* :lol:

@PalmArrow I hope that cocktail is non-alcoholic, young man! :tongue:

@lisasc360 It's such a lovely design! He is merely admiring it and nothing else! :lol:

@Mikezumi Isn't he? I just love Bernie! :heart: I'm used to my game being wonky, at least!

@mycami21 This was my first encounter with Error 12, too! The streak is over. lol Thank you for your comments! :smile: Let's hope my game holds up for at least a little longer!

@Mikezumi looks like your family had a fun day at the park! I love how a lot of your town is composed of your other sims! I know when I put Mia and Ethan in mine that it was always fun to see them around town!

@Charlottesmom Cute doggy! And cute Dylan! :open_mouth: I hope you feel better!

@Mikezumi Don't you remember that Sims 3 sims are robots? I never understood that logic. Jensen totally is happy to see his daughter pregnant and happy! :smiley:

@lanlyn Thank you! I absolutely love these two! Even after I made Simon I always had plans to go back to Devin. The only thing that has really made me sad in this game was him autonomously breaking up with Mia before! :lol:

Putting my update in a second post so this one isn't El Gigante. :tongue:
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Nice pictures of the dog :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: Nice pictures as well. I can't really understand the old accents either but the recording is quite as well which doesn't help

@lanlyn Which British TV shows are you watching?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    wrq1Buz.jpg
    The family broke the hot tub and killed the butler. :astonished:

boYfWqX.jpg
    Everyone gather around to witness the death! Seth cackled... o.o

So. Many. Birthdays. And not a single one early enough for a party.

First off, Alexis grew up!
    EuIpo7J.jpg

bUOad51.jpg
    I gave her makeup to "mimic" her mother's look. :lol:

X1DhEm2.jpg
    The Queen is coming! Make way for the Queen!

Py9MF2g.jpg
    Dad helped out with homework on her first day of school. :3

NMLKgga.jpg
    And she went on a submarine adventure!

Next up, I completely forgot Mia had a birthday! :open_mouth:
    Q7xQKsZ.jpg

OJv3Pzk.jpg

Yes, I dye Mia's hair like way too much, I know. :lol:

Do3lSuc.jpg
    There was a bit of an incident with a school bus...which was funny until it caused a script error that resulted in the deletion of Alexis! Grrr!

Finally, after a painful hour and a half of trying desperately, the game cooperated enough for me to have Seth's birthday!
    KlSmts4.jpg

abs1hHi.jpg
    He actually has a mix of his mother and father's faces and I love it! Handsome fellow! :smiley: I'm so proud! *wipes tear* :tongue:

Also, Bernie has trained himself to sleep with his eyes open...much like Mermaid Man. :lol:
    ZpuJVos.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 I've been watching mainly mysteries: Midsomer Murders and Foyles' War, most recently. And Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. I've also watched Agatha Raisin, Jericho of Scotland Yard, Miss Marple, Hercules Poirot, Partners in Crime, Death in Paradise, and Father Brown. I've watched the Australian show Miss Fisher's Mysteries, and the Canadian shows Murdoch Mysteries and The Pinkertons. As you can see, I'm a huge mystery fan! :# But I've watched one British comedy too: the Blandings. And of course Monty Python. ;)
  • Options
    @Thanks for the lovely comments :) I was terribly confused at first when I saw the flowers coming out of the ground :p

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :) Ah, charisma skill - never thought of it! All my teens work on their charisma skills and Elis is probably level 6 or 7 by now.
    I have installed retuner and should just eliminate IFs altogether. I think I will for my next save since the kids have already got theirs.

@Emily4331 Thank you :) I guess my sims can't help but meet my other sims in this save since I populated the town to start with and now, with all of Jensen's kids, nearly everyone is related by marriage or blood ;)
    Whoever said TS3 sims were robotic needs their head read! :|
    I don't think you understand how that is meant to work - it is usually the butler whodunnit not the butler being killed ;)
    Alexis is a cute child :)
    Seth looks great as a teen!

Off to get my hair cut and do some shopping! Back in a few hours :D
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Ahahaha! Right? There's no mystery here! It was hot tub in the backyard with the...electricity? :lol:

The best part I forgot to include - I have the assassin career for my mobster sims (not in the is save, clearly) and right after he dies a prompt comes up that says:

"Bernie has witness the death of *insert butler's name here*. Do you want to take credit for the kill and join the assassination career?"

Bernie! what have you done!? hahahaha!

Thank you! I see Seth already growing up to be a lady killer!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@PalmArrow Great update. Love Ringo's tropical breakfast. Congrats to the prom King!

@emorrill :) I did go look and very nice!!
    I hope you don't stop making comments to the rest of us. You have never offended me nor anyone that I've ever seen. You are one of the nicest people in the forums, let alone on this thread. I'm very sorry you had things said to you that I personally was shocked to see. Sheesh, you've got pony sims of all colors of the rainbow!!

@MoonandStars83 From what I've read the Fireman career is pretty bugged. Just one of those things they did not want to fix :(

@Mikezumi Enjoyed your updates and thought that Peter was doing a magic trick! Just an invisible sim. Your kids are adorable.

@Charlottesmom Hope you feel better. Enjoyed seeing your pics of Dylan and Charlotte. She's beautiful.

@Emily4331 Great update. Everyone aged up quite beautifully. Lol at the bus, just sorry it caused a glitch with Alexis.
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »

@emorrill Glad the update went well :)As for shirtless sims, I must be getting old because the thought doesn't really inspire me ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D

@Mikezumi What!? :open_mouth:
    I don't understand what you mean? ;););):tongue:
    <3
    Emily4331 wrote: »

@emorrill "Well, I just need to make sure the errr angle of the swing is correct so you don't get hurt, of course!" *stall stall stall* :lol:

@Emily4331 LOL! :lol:
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    wrq1Buz.jpg

Oh...my... :flushed:
    Poor Butler! That just looked...painful!!! :fearful:
    Mia's a really beautiful sim and Alexis is a cutie. :)
    I love Mia's hair! And the color you give it. ;)
    "School bus crashes into school!" :lol: Ok, that would SO not be funny in real life, but it would make headlines for sure! They have a pool at their school? Sweet!
    Seth is a handsome one. Watch out teenage girls! ;)
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill :) I did go look and very nice!!
    I hope you don't stop making comments to the rest of us. You have never offended me nor anyone that I've ever seen. You are one of the nicest people in the forums, let alone on this thread. I'm very sorry you had things said to you that I personally was shocked to see. Sheesh, you've got pony sims of all colors of the rainbow!!

@bekkasan

176439__UNOPT__rainbow-dash_animated_scootaloo_gif.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Emily4331 Nice pictures :smile: I love Mia's hair :smiley:

@lanlyn I never watched too many mysteries myself but the Midsomer Murders used to make me laugh how a very small rural area has such a high murder rate! You would think that there would be no one left there now :open_mouth:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ... @lanlyn I never watched too many mysteries myself but the Midsomer Murders used to make me laugh how a very small rural area has such a high murder rate! You would think that there would be no one left there now :open_mouth:
    @king_of_simcity7 :D Yes, I know what you mean. Also, hubby and I are wondering if everyone in British villages are having affairs??? :o And they say Americans are wild! :#
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    ... @lanlyn I never watched too many mysteries myself but the Midsomer Murders used to make me laugh how a very small rural area has such a high murder rate! You would think that there would be no one left there now :open_mouth:
    @king_of_simcity7 :D Yes, I know what you mean. Also, hubby and I are wondering if everyone in British villages are having affairs??? :o And they say Americans are wild! :#

About Midsomer Murders - not only is the murder rate there unusually high - they always seem to be so surprised that there could be a murder is such a quiet place.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Karritz Yep, and there's usually 3 deaths per episode. :o I love the show, but like most TV shows, you have to suspend disbelief. What we always have fun with is when a suspect does a "runner." One guy took off on a tractor once. :D Needless to say, he didn't get very far--the English countryside version of a high chase take-down! :# We always yell out, "Watch it! He's doing a runner!"

And the other thing (you should never have gotten me started), did you ever know there were so MANY different ways to kill a person? Very few guns, it's true. But what do the creative Brits need with guns when they have pitchforks, tree limbs, cement mixers, forklifts, ploughs, statues, gravestones, deadly herbs, ropes, horses, cows, wine vats, clothes dryers ... and spontaneous combustion. :D
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Karritz Yep, and there's usually 3 deaths per episode. :o I love the show, but like most TV shows, you have to suspend disbelief. What we always have fun with is when a suspect does a "runner." One guy took off on a tractor once. :D Needless to say, he didn't get very far--the English countryside version of a high chase take-down! :# We always yell out, "Watch it! He's doing a runner!"

And the other thing (you should never have gotten me started), did you ever know there were so MANY different ways to kill a person? Very few guns, it's true. But what do the creative Brits need with guns when they have pitchforks, tree limbs, cement mixers, forklifts, ploughs, statues, gravestones, deadly herbs, ropes, horses, cows, wine vats, clothes dryers ... and spontaneous combustion. :D

I like that creepy old house in the woods. I've seen it in a few episodes of Midsomer Murders and also in some other shows but I can't remember which ones. I do enjoy a mystery. There was one with deadly frogs as the murder weapon and I remember one that had something to do with rare orchids. All lots of fun though.
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    @lanlyn : Thank you. Are you talking about Thea?

991vFNN.jpg

I am not sure if this will be much help, but I did find the website. You'll have to scroll down a bit, but the dress is there if you want it.

http://touchmypixels.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top