Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @pixieydust - Welcome back and I'm really glad the your feeling better. :smiley:
  • Options
    TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    I think what SimGuruTaterTot meant by "Unless there are issues, this will be the final list", is that if there is any issues with the final list a new one would be generated. At least that's how it sounded. There were issues with the previous list that was brought to her attention and they were fixed with this one. So that's how I took the comment.

Actually she was mentioning this one being the last one. (hugs) That's why it was mentioned at the end of that rotation, and the time stamp is for September being the new list...Which is this DD.

GuruPost_zps40d8b0fd.jpg

Also she already posted in August (about a month before she even posted that) they uploaded a new list.

Gurupost2_zpsff15d1b0.jpg

.. So this is the last DD she was talking about.

Like I said, it really doesn't matter. Tatertot isn't here. So even if the store has technical glitches... I very doubt we will get a second chance.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Glad to hear you're on the mend @Pixieydust Make sure you take things easy...missed you lots :D
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    @Tboythegreat No, I know she was saying this was the last list, I was here for all that, I was referring to what she meant by "unless there are issues" part. As in, if there are issues that need to be fixed with the list (not the site). I think she was referring to "issues" as issues with the list. The previous list had many issues, which were addressed and fixed with the new one, that is why I think she said this.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Did the ads ever reappear for anyone? I haven't seen any today at all. I wasn't logged in over the weekend, so I wasn't sure if anyone had seen them. There is always the chance they are just hiding from me.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    I haven't seen any @trithone.
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    I haven't seen any ads either.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Did the ads ever reappear for anyone? I haven't seen any today at all. I wasn't logged in over the weekend, so I wasn't sure if anyone had seen them. There is always the chance they are just hiding from me.

SimGuruBChick said that they have been disabled while they were investigating the issue of the missing simpoints that people were having.

This was posted on 1/29/15 from SGBChick in another thread about the points.

"UPDATE: The team has disabled this function completely while they investigate. Sorry about this. Don't know when we will have a fix in place but we are working on it."
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/812308/anyone-having-trouble-with-getting-simspoints-from-the-ads/p4

• Options
    TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    @Tboythegreat No, I know she was saying this was the last list, I was here for all that, I was referring to what she meant by "unless there are issues" part. As in, if there are issues that need to be fixed with the list (not the site). I think she was referring to "issues" as issues with the list. The previous list had many issues, which were addressed and fixed with the new one, that is why I think she said this.

You could very well be right. (hugs) It is possible.

• Options
    Thank you for answering. I was just wondering if I should look for them at all tonight or just not bother. Well, shoot. I hope they get them fixed soon. I have people I want to send gifts to!! (pouts)

I'm going to go get some shut-eye. I'll be back tomorrow to keep an eye on the spreadsheet. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited February 2015
    Thank you @despina53 for the Faire Wheel Barrow that you gifted me. That really helped bring my cys down more for the site. The set went down 70 points and the featured set it's in 25 points for me. :smiley:

My simspoints balance appears to be done having points from the ads being added to it. I'm hoping that they can fix the problem with the ads and enable them again this week.
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    edited February 2015
    @Pixieydust‌ so good to see you again! very pleased to hear you are feeling better. i hope you continue to improve-- but don't push yourself too hard! i had 3 bouts of pneumonia last year, in part, i think, because i kept pushing myself after my initial recovery. it really does take a long time for your lungs to heal! sending get-well vibes your way :)

also, hello to everyone! hope your week is starting out nicely. :)

ETA: i, too, hope the ads come back soon. i passed up a good MMAO today because i need to be sure i have enough sp for some upcoming daily deals
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Thank you for answering. I was just wondering if I should look for them at all tonight or just not bother. Well, shoot. I hope they get them fixed soon. I have people I want to send gifts to!! (pouts)

I'm going to go get some shut-eye. I'll be back tomorrow to keep an eye on the spreadsheet. :)

You're welcome... :) I'm hoping that when they do turn them back on that SGBChick let's us know that... :)
  • Options
    2uise2uise Posts: 74 Member
    @angeljess26 Thank you for the info.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    2uise wrote: »
    @angeljess26 Thank you for the info.
    No problem
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Good day (or night) stalkers!
    Since I don't see that anyone else has posted it, here is the line-up for the next 14 hours:

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hrs B)
    This is part of Once Upon a Time Cottage, Happily Ever After, and Make a Wish Compilation. This is the only time this single item appears on the list. This deal will be gone in 10 minutes.

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hrs B)
    Part of Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom and Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire. This is the only time this single item appears on the list.

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours (less than 155 and 487) B)
    Part of May 2011 Compilation, Island Escape Compilation, and one item from the set is included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty. This is the best price for this set on the list.

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hrs (more than 188 and 250, less than 464) B)
    Part of Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads. This is a medium price for the item. The best price is at # 250 for 114sp (75% off)

622 ) MultiTab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hrs (less than 163)
    Part of Technophobe No More and the May 2012 Compilation. This is the best price for this item on the list.

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hrs :D
    Part of Provence and World Inspiration Collection. This is the only time this single item appears on the list.

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hrs (more than 57, 131 and 324, less than 538) B)
    Part of Le Cirque Celebration. This is a medium price for this set on the list. The best price is #717 for 479 sp (73% off). If all goes well it should appear a week from tomorrow (2/11/2015).

625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hrs :)
    Part of Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining, and the Best of 2012 Compilation. This is the only time this single item appears on the list.

626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hrs B)
    Not part of any set or compilation. This is the only time this set appears on this list!

• Options
    CeruleanEchoCeruleanEcho Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2015
    I have a question and I figure you all here might be able to answer it.... how do you know if you are being offered a gold edition of a world on MMAO? Sunlit tides came up for me but all it says is "Sunlit Tides" but the price that's crossed out is the higher price that you'd pay for gold. But it doesn't say "gold" so just wondering... how do you tell?! (It's a 25% discount and it's Sunlit Tides, Greaves' Writing Set and Palace of Versailles all for 3644 points. Probably going to pass on it but still want to know what I'm actually looking at, ya know?)
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    I have a question and I figure you all here might be able to answer it.... how do you know if you are being offered a gold edition of a world on MMAO? Sunlit tides came up for me but all it says is "Sunlit Tides" but the price that's crossed out is the higher price that you'd pay for gold. But it doesn't say "gold" so just wondering... how do you tell?! (It's a 25% discount and it's Sunlit Tides, Greaves' Writing Set and Palace of Versailles all for 3644 points. Probably going to pass on it but still what to know what I'm actually looking at, ya know?)
    The price is definitely the give-away there. It will be the "Gold" version at that price.

25% on an MMAO including a world is pretty good. I get ST and LP offered even though I already have them both ... with the 'Gold' venue bought separately and almost never see a discount about 20%

... which just isn't enough to tempt me to buy it again! >:)
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    Radlee wrote: »
    @Pixieydust‌ so good to see you again! very pleased to hear you are feeling better. i hope you continue to improve-- but don't push yourself too hard! i had 3 bouts of pneumonia last year, in part, i think, because i kept pushing myself after my initial recovery. it really does take a long time for your lungs to heal! sending get-well vibes your way :)

also, hello to everyone! hope your week is starting out nicely. :)

ETA: i, too, hope the ads come back soon. i passed up a good MMAO today because i need to be sure i have enough sp for some upcoming daily deals

@Radlee, I am so sorry you had three bouts of this!! Wow!! I am really taking it easy. I seem to be doing well without the oxygen but last night had to use my walker to get around due to the side effets of the singulair tablet. I still have about 10 days of that. I will be talking to my dr about that and everything else. I do not go out muh so I will probably be okay with not being sik again. I had not had a cold even for 2 years lol!!

This laptop has been giving me issues and I have not beeen able to sim. I had to uninstall so I am going to reinstall and just maybe a few of the expansions instead of all of them. I have no idea what to pick!! I need help figuring that out!!

Any suggestions would be great!! I am soo glad I visited you all to find out about the ads!! Thank you for letting us know!
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    SemaviLady wrote: »
    LOL, I'm slowly going insane watching it. I will probably put something else there when I finally update my avatar. No ETA ...
    Noooo! I have only just discovered the wondrous twirling joy of it, even the mere threat of the removal of such bounciness is to much for me to take this early in the morning. :s
    :p

LOL! Thank you. Did update the avie--but not the Sig for now. :D

Pixieydust wrote:
    Wow, that is really awesome!! I am glad you were able to do that to the spreadsheet to make it easier!! Great ideas, also I love your signature!! It is really adorable!! =D
    So good to hear from you , Pixiey!
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    Just an update from Simguruchick UPDATE: We are still working on this. So sorry, but ads remain disabled while the work goes on. Will let you know more once we have worked out how to actually fix the issue.
    SimGuruBChick

I was not sure how to do a quote. This was at 9:50am.
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @SemaviLady Wow, who knew pestering people would work, everything my parents ever taught me was wrong :o:p

Your new avatar is classy, I like it. Great news about the bouncy pom pom waving smiley, it will help me through these dark difficult no ad days ;)

I have to say I thought the ad problem would be fixed in a couple of days. The recent update (thanks @pixieydust) was a disappointment. It doesn't sound like they're any closer to fixing it.
  • Options
    Last time they took the ads down to fix them it took a while before they put them back up. Hopefully it'll be quicker this time around. I don't think we were updated like that on them either, so I think that's a good sign. At least the Simguru is keeping us informed :) Thanks for posting @Pixieydust :)
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    CeruleanEchoCeruleanEcho Posts: 79 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    I have a question and I figure you all here might be able to answer it.... how do you know if you are being offered a gold edition of a world on MMAO? Sunlit tides came up for me but all it says is "Sunlit Tides" but the price that's crossed out is the higher price that you'd pay for gold. But it doesn't say "gold" so just wondering... how do you tell?! (It's a 25% discount and it's Sunlit Tides, Greaves' Writing Set and Palace of Versailles all for 3644 points. Probably going to pass on it but still what to know what I'm actually looking at, ya know?)
    The price is definitely the give-away there. It will be the "Gold" version at that price.

25% on an MMAO including a world is pretty good. I get ST and LP offered even though I already have them both ... with the 'Gold' venue bought separately and almost never see a discount about 20%

... which just isn't enough to tempt me to buy it again! >:)

Thanks for the input! It was just to much for me point wise at the moment since I'm not currently working (job possibility in the works but to early to tell!) but at least now I know what I'm looking for!
  • Options
    @CeruleanEcho, if you are after Sunlit Tides, the standard version is on the DD at #972 for 54% off, 1127sp. Serenity Retreat is also on the DD a few times. The cheaper Serenity Retreat will be be up at #690 for 513sp (67%). This would be the cheaper way to go.
    2zxozcx.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top