Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Attic of Awesomer

AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
Welcome to AlphaFFrog’s Attic of Awesomer! Misbegotten sequel to my Sims 3 AlphaFFrog's Attic of Awesome! I hope to fill this thread with sims, rooms, exclamation marks, occasional builds and bucket loads of misplaced enthusiasm! All play tested with No CC and a severe lack of natural talent! Please, feel free to ask questions, give criticism and have a good time (unlikely…. mandatory!) <3

Thank you for visiting! I hope you find what you’re looking for :) and if what I make is what you’re looking for then you need to seriously reconsider your life choices :unamused:
Post edited by AlphaFFrog on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Sims

The Hinton Sisters A Rockabilly Riot B)
    Danika Guerra A Star Wars Scoundrel >:)
    Motor Mayhem ..... I can't really explain this one
    Rosa Says Thank You! Big hats, bigger dreams
    Hope's Wish Full of Hope, Joy and Love
    A Wild Night Out or When You Wish You'd Stayed In
    Danika - A New Hope A makeover mistake miracle
    Growing (Up) Together - A family barely stapled together

Rooms

What The Butler Saw A Butler’s Bedroom/Future crime scene o:)
    Green Tea & Sympathy A Green Tea Ice Cream bathroom without the sympathy part
    Los Dos Mundos A Perfect Patio to celebrate Hispanic Heritage month
    The Secret Garden A children's library that's probably not so secret :unamused:
    Cucina Ex Machina Industrial Kitchen/Tetanus Hotspot
    A Christmas Miracle A Winter Nursery - the miracle being I finished it on time :#
    Beneath The Bower Outdoors, where blossom goes to live
    Orange You Feeling Blue? Indoors, where puns go to die
    Why Am I Still Single? - The World's great mystery is answered

Builds

Memory Lane - A stroll down ... what was it called? I can't remember
    O Tannen Farm - When a rip off Starbucks is born
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Reserved – for future nefariousness and/or cookie eating purposes

Choices are hard :weary:

This post has been co-opted as a screenshot thread for Build and Share Challenge #167 – Revival. The heirlooms in the build are – typewriter (study), grandma’s much used easel (study) and record player (lounge). There is also a grandfather clock on the landing and various porcelain tea services which only just survived the builders :wink:

Outdoors

EbIlHZS.jpg

s0cwW0l.jpg

89c02Hx.jpg

F2rMJvU.jpg

wRLheai.jpg

Floorplan

Upstairs

c8JY8s1.jpg

Downstairs

d9n8rfW.jpg

Old Barn - now workshop where Millie keeps the tools to keep Grandma's flower garden going

vCliGc2.jpg

ClRYxcX.jpg

Downstairs

Lounge

d51td0O.jpg

Dining Room

niaGlvW.jpg

Kitchen

9QPtV2V.jpg

Y9J6FC9.jpg

jWnyhMp.jpg

Utility

gIMocDc.jpg

HempbMn.jpg

Bathroom

ph6plRK.jpg

Study – a place for Millie to work/create overlooking Grandma’s beloved garden

A33waEd.jpg

lc9NzSU.jpg

XpZGeOI.jpg

Upstairs

Landing – the most exciting room in every house

oji3ZKj.png

2QET7RY.jpg

Bathroom

h8MT66N.jpg

FTdr37Q.jpg

Master Bedroom and rampant shoe collection

Dr8Dp3b.jpg

EFR14Of.jpg

Bedroom for visiting niece/nephew

nqST5DR.jpg

1hn0H4h.jpg

Second bedroom for visiting niece/nephew

1peVvrX.jpg

1Heu0CQ.jpg

Thank you for looking. I hope you enjoyed the tour!
  • Options
    Reasons for uploading: GLovely1’s Quick Creativity Challenge
    Theme Rockabilly aka Boogie Woogie straight down to Juvie
    .…………………….

The Hinton Sisters

Ready to shake, rattle and roll her eyes at a moment’s notice teen tearaway Cherri Hinton is not the kind of girl who takes kindly to older sisters, bobby socks or older sisters called Betty-Mae who alphabetise and colour code their bobby socks. Stuck with a parental guardian/sister/void of un-hip, who thinks a cool cat is a pet with hypothermia, Cherri bitterly regrets the day her parents skipped town to follow The King on tour leaving her with just a headscarf, an Elvis complex and a persistent belief that they were "just popping out for some milk"….. for three years….

Cherri exhibiting her ability to ignore the blatantly obvious

x3NPH1g.png

Now stuck in Smalltownsville, USA a town so square it accidentally invented the right angle, Cherri is doing her very best to make it happening, hip or any other bone structure with a one-woman teen rebellion. Rocking around the clock, twisting the night away and (allegedly) starting at least two great balls of fire. So far she has been met with a satisfying mount of police cautions, but Betty-Mae greets her with nothing but a home-cooked meal and a side helping of unconditional love and support….. it’s the worst…. apart from the cooking which tastes pretty good :yum:

Betty-Mae realising AlphaFFrog’s decision to colour co-ordinate the kitchen with her outfit was the least of her problems :unamused:

We91EcM.png

Until the day Cherri decided to crash the local country club for her live action remake of Jailhouse Rock…. complete with real-life convicts. Simultaneously ruining Betty-Mae’s hopes of moving up in the world and introducing the mayor and his wife to Texas "Open to Anything" Curtis. Now the atmosphere at home, and the mayor’s office, makes the Cold War look like just a slightly awkward tea party. Has Cherri gone too far and driven Betty-Mae to start a rebellion of her own? Are the sisters heading straight for Heartbreak Hotel? :heartbreak: Or will Cherri realise that, when it comes her sister, she might just be a rebel without a cause? :hushed:

Cherri Hinton
    Traits: Dance machine, Glutton
    Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
    Skills: Getting the local authorities, and her sister, all shook up B)

Outfits (l-r) Everyday, formal, athletic, sleep, party, swimwear, hot, cold
    CCF2yeH.png

Betty-Mae Hinton
    Traits: Snob, Foodie, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Super Parent
    Skills: Having the patience of a bobby sock wearing saint

Pp6DeDw.png

P.S Cherri would never steal from Betty-Mae’s wardrobe! The clothes just fell on her accidentally! :innocent:
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Reasons for Uploading The One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge of @rosemow
    Theme: Small Butler’s Bedroom – I missed the "small" part and also the "deadline" part….*cough* :flushed:

…………….

What The Butler Saw

Having Majored in Silent Snobbery and minored in Blaming The Footman, Sam Jenkins the butler is prepared for anything. When Miss Olivia accidentally became a cat burglar... for five years... or when Master John accidentally married a…. camel*... Jenkins was there to hold the lockpicks and take the inappropriate wedding photos. Now retired and leaving his room behind, Jenkins is eager to do something less stressful with his life like cow plant wrestling or Russian roulette :unamused:

An overview of a life’s work and at least three missing museum pieces … I mean … presents from Miss Olivia :kissing: …..

Iw4SrMt.png
    An accidental cat burglar’s view

WZ6f3OB.png

The desk where Jenkins signed his first Non-Disclosure Agreement

3ZPpXSf.png

And a cosy fire to burn any police warrants in ...

nB6FZfC.png

*Camel sold separately :innocent:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your Sims 4 creations! :)
    I will repost here what I wrote about your room in the other thread
    What the Butler Saw is a lovely bedroom for a butler! :) The furnishing and layout of the room is lovely! Very nice pattered wall panelling, and the brown and blue color scheme is very nice, Very nice corner study area for Sims to keep in contact with family and friends through the computer after their workday is over. The portraits on the wall are a great touch there, and it is great that the non disclosure agreement is framed and is on the wall! The swords are a little scary there! I hope sims don’t need to use them! Very nice fireplace sitting area to enjoy relaxing there after the stress of the day, reading books from the bookcase and the coffee table , having a calming cup of tea from the teaset and listening to music from the gramophone. The vases of flowers either sides of the statue, family shield on the wall and the clock,vases and scrolls on the fireplace ledge are very nice touches. It is great that the Butler’s diploma from butler school is on the bedhead wall.
    It is a very nice Butler’s bedroom :)

The Hinton Sisters are very nice Sims for the rockabilly challenge! :) Very creatively written background details about them! The rockabilly theme in the description is great! Their clothing and hairstyles are very nice and suit the theme well!
  • Options
    Welcome @rosemow ! Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment even though you'd seen the room before. You're very kind :)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Theme: Star Wars

……...

Danika Guerra - A Staar Wars Story

After picking up her lightsaber from the pointy burning end too many times to count (36 and a half), young Danika Guerra was kicked out of Jedi training by master Obi-Wan Ke-nobody just as he was imprisoned for fraud and blatant copyright infringement. Narrowly escaping the descent of the Rebel Alliance’s armada of copy-right lawyers and forensic accountants, Danika, finally realising why three hours a day of her Jedi training was spent sewing "Staar Wars: A New Pope" t-shirts, abandoned her calling for a new life and a one-way ticket to Batuu

This is not the droid you’re looking for…. because it’s a sim… I thought that was fairly obvious :unamused:

cxG7a5f.png

Armed with only her excellent education, a cheery moral ambiguity and the mistaken belief that stormtroopers are the Emperor’s meteorological unit, Danika arrived in a sunny Batuu that looked suspiciously like something AlphaFFrog threw together in Oasis Springs. After a confusing conversation with a local bounty hunter, who was clearly her type having two feet (optional) and a pulse (also optional), on how exactly to pronounce Batuu (two or tao?), Danika discovered the planet was more divided than public opinion on a Star Wars prequel trilogy….

Oasis Springs ...Batuu a place where random townie fashion choices finally make sense :|

PR7fKTs.png

Needing to avoid The Resistance having gotten her hands burnt, literally 36 and a half too many times, before and wary of The First Order a side so dark they made stormtroopers wear white after Labor Day, Danika wound up lost and alone in Black Spire market. On a new world with no Jedi masters, dawn starts or lessons on painting Millennium Hawk models Danika looked around and she finally picked a side ... her own … and she suddenly felt ….. free. Free to find her own destiny, adventure, a romance (or three) and, most importantly, free to sell bootleg Ewok hot water bottles … o:)

Danika Guerra
    Traits: Cheerful, Clumsy, Materialistic
    Aspiration: Serial Romancer
    Skills: Having a moral ambiguity so wide you could fly a Death Star through it

gr4efY9.png

Disclaimer: AlphaFFrog doesn’t endorse copyright infringement, illegal merchandising or using Ewoks as hot water bottles however furry they may be
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    This thread made my morning. Star marked.
  • Options
    Thank you both! And Welcome @Auroraskies :star: Your comment made my morning! It's lovely to meet you :)

P.S Love the name
  • Options
    Thank you! Then we both met the morning light with joy. I am intrigued by yours.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Reasons for Uploading The One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge of rosemow
    Theme: A Bathroom designed with vanilla ice cream and one other ice cream flavour in mind – I chose Green Tea because Blue Tea hasn’t been invented yet :kissing:

……...

Green Tea & Sympathy

After a day of tasting ice cream, eating ice cream and writing musicals about dancing ice cream (don’t ask) what better way to relax than meditating in a Green Tea Ice Cream bathroom? Having a full set of teeth? Intensive therapy? Realising you have a crippling ice cream dependency? Not in a month of sundaes!! Ignore the screaming voice inside that says you have a problem! Even if it got a PHD at dental school! :weary:

This weeks theme coincided with me getting the Spa Day pack. I wonder if you can tell :kissing:

yrAECj4.png

A bird’s eye view - because your sugar high just got literal :unamused:

oC7g16f.png

A place to meditate on your life/bathroom designer choices

lGU4IqI.png

Relax in the bath while all your troubles... and dental bills…. disappear*

ohg1opC.png

*Bills will not disappear. Taking your clothes off is not a valid form of payment … no matter what your dentist says :innocent:
  • Options
    Oh you make me giggle.
    I also like the build, it's very innovative and a good take on the challenge theme.
  • Options
    Green Tea & Sympathy is a lovely restful green tea and vanilla icecream flavoured bathroom! :) The green and white colours are beautiful and calming! Very nice layout and furnishings of the room! The softly coloured green tea walls and flooring are very nice! Very nice nook area where Sims can quietly meditate on the vanilla meditation stool. The leafy wall art is relaxing for Sims to look at whilst meditating, and reflects green tea and vanilla colors well! Sims will enjoy having a lovely calming cup of green tea from the tea brewer, that looks great on the curved white corner, whilst in the room. It is very nice that a peaceful candles wall separates off the nook. Very lovely bath tub nook! The calming green tea coloured bamboo plants around the bath tub are very nice! The white circular mirror is very nice on the wall. Very nice vanilla colured shower nook for Sims to enjoy having a shower then using the white towel. The green and white toilet is great, and very nice sink counter. The green tea coloured towels on the sink counter are very nice for Sims to use. The wall mirror is nice for Sims to check their appearance whilst using the sink.Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the green chair, having a drink from the drinks tray, and wearing the vanilla bath robe. The green diamonds shapes on the middle area of the room are very nice! The green coloured incense will bring a lovely aroma to the room.
    It is a very peaceful, calming green tea and vanilla flavour room! Thankyou again very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Thank you @rosemow and @Auroraskies for your lovely comments and for visiting <3 It was such an inspiring challenge! I went through a number of flavours Raspberry Ripple, Honey Comb pieces, chocolate .... and once I finished with the ice cream I started on the build :*
  • Options
    WintersEdge22WintersEdge22 Posts: 103 Member
    Very cute and humorous thread with some beautiful creations! Love your Ice Cream Green Tea bathroom! Looks so calming and I really love how you wrapped the bathtub with bamboo! Beautiful work! ^_^
  • Options
    @WintersEdge22 Welcome! Thank you for visiting and saying such nice things! I honestly don't think there's any bamboo left in the world after I finished with it :#
  • Options
    Theme: Create your own game pack
    AlphaFFrog Interpretation: Make stuff up as you go long. No change there then :unamused:
    …..

Sims 4: Motor Mayhem – Never coming to stores near you!

Welcome to Ford Valley! Home to an oil reservoir so over-exploited it’s suing for damages! First discovered in 1885 by passing geologically aware llamas who were immediately slaughtered by a passing ecologically unaware wagon train. They then made the llama the valley’s mascot because irony hadn’t been invented yet. Over a hundred years and a billion dollars in llama reparations later Ford Valley is a thriving example of industrial collapse and local government mismanagement!

The annual Llama Liberation Day parade described by a visiting diplomat as "crassly insensitive"

mP4rMWV.png

Don’t know where to start? Try the slum tenements of Tyre Skid Row! Post-industrial abandonment never looked so sexy! Rarely visited after locals learned to strip a car of its hubcaps faster than mothers-in-law strip you of your dignity, Tyre Skid Row is a hive of authentic off the tourist trail criminal activity! Between illegal street races, rusty tattoo parlours and the, still technically a crime scene, dive bars there are plenty of ways to extend your stay with an unplanned trip to the ICU!

Local residents and Tourist Board PR puppets whose names I wasn’t paid to ask…...wait…. I’m not paid for this either :unamused:

8n8S5eW.png

A romantic night out scavenging for car parts by the local tyre fire not your style? Find the physicality of failed capitalism too depressing? Fear not! Your Anniversary trip isn’t ruined! Visit the gleaming skyscrapers of Petroleum Heights! Home to most of the missing oil money and the Llamborghini racing team! Looking for a souvenir or a way to make your neighbours hate you besides your personality? Buy a Llamborghini of your own and head to the drive-in for a screening of Sul Paul’s Drag Race! Or speed through the hairpin bends and natural wonders of Carburetor Creek joining its ever-increasing accident figures! Whatever you decide, we hope you buy comprehensive insurance enjoy your trip and remember whether your visit is brief or you stay Ford Valley is only a hair-raising drive away! :sunglasses:

Name: Ashton Martin, racing driver - Representative of Petroleum Heights randomly chosen by Ford Valley’s Tourist Board 95 % of whom are surnamed Martin
    Traits: Romantic, Ambitious, Athletic
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
    Skills: An inability to spell nepotism

ia5m9oJ.png

Name: Mercedes Bentz, aspiring mechanic– Representative of Tyre Skid Row randomly chosen to be under 25 by Ford Valley’s Tourist Board 95% of whom are men over 50
    Traits: Hot-Headed, Genius, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Skills: Being from streets so mean they give one-star yelp reviews

LMT1RyH.png

No representative of Carburetor Creek was available at this time due to hospitalisation, compensation claims or downright ugliness :|
  • Options
    The racing car driver and mechanic are great motor themed sims :) Their outfits and the colour schemes are great. Very creatively written description!
  • Options
    ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    Hi good to see you got a thread going on now :smiley: Love your comments and descriptions they always make me laugh! :joy:
  • Options
    @Auroraskies I've been trying to hunt you down (in a non-creepy way) on the gallery. Do you have a different ID there? :)

Welcome! :star:@Shaymantha I see you have your own showcase thread too! With a spectacular mansion in it! I'm busy perusing it as I type and spill coffee on my desk B)

I did not think this multitasking thing through :|
  • Options
    ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    Hahaha thank you Alpha it's good to see all my friends threads on here too! Though sorry you spilled coffee due to my mansion dazzling you :joy: I'm a coffee lover too my bloodstream made of it by now XD
  • Options
    Oh, that makes me happy that you want to see my builds! My EA ID on the Gallery is: DonroaAkashu; but there are just a few uploads though, since I've only played for a year and do not upload what I build for my playsave. I'm making The Sun King's castle now, I expect my game to crash every time I load it. And permission granted to hunt me down, if for such a pleasant reason.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Betty-Mae has a great kitchen/hairstyle/pair of specs ... Looking good Alpha !!!
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Betty-Mae has a great kitchen/hairstyle/pair of specs ... Looking good Alpha !!!

@mothersuperior2 Always B) Despite mother nature's and my mirror's attempts to prove otherwise :unamused:

So happy to see you old friend!! Hugs and Welcome <3