Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited February 2015
    Earlier today I was not able to get the DD page to come up, but I read someone's suggestion to try a different browser. (I forget who mentioned this, but thank you!) This worked for me. I had been using Chrome with no luck, but the DD page loaded with Firefox. Later, I could get it with Chrome as well. Who knows why; maybe they work on different browser settings for the website from time to time??

@Cogitotoro‌ Thank you for trying to get info for me. I don't remember seeing the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center in the weekly sales before, and you're right, it's not there now either, just the walker. To tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever seen that venue on sale anywhere, but I could have just missed it.
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    @JennaIsGhost‌ - Glad to hear that your cousin's surgery was successful.

@Laynielouxu - Happy belated birthday to Mary.

The store is currently down for me, at least using Firefox. At least I'm not missing anything on the list at the moment. The store did come up using Chrome.

Sounds like a lot of snow is coming over night tonight and tomorrow. Not looking forward to having to shovel a possible 12 inches of snow.

Thank yo so much for the birthday wishes for Mary :D and all the advice for the DD, would you happen to know what date that 746 kidswears is on?

Massive love and hugs to you and your family :D XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Cogitotoro - Sorry, Ashley, I guess I misunderstood her question to begin with. The store has been hit-or-miss for me today and I managed to see the walker and jumped at that thinking that was what lanlyn was talking about. :(

@SpiderCrowWolf - I've been credited with everything but 15sp. Since I was owed 510sp, I guess I can't complain :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    @Cogitotoro - Sorry, Ashley, I guess I misunderstood her question to begin with. The store has been hit-or-miss for me today and I managed to see the walker and jumped at that thinking that was what lanlyn was talking about. :(
    Hey there. I actually mentioned both the walker and the venue, but I'm mainly interested in the walker. @Cogitotoro‌ and I were kicking around options. So don't worry. I appreciate your input!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited February 2015
    @JennaIsGhost‌ - Glad to hear that your cousin's surgery was successful.

@Laynielouxu - Happy belated birthday to Mary.

The store is currently down for me, at least using Firefox. At least I'm not missing anything on the list at the moment. The store did come up using Chrome.

Sounds like a lot of snow is coming over night tonight and tomorrow. Not looking forward to having to shovel a possible 12 inches of snow.

Thank yo so much for the birthday wishes for Mary :D and all the advice for the DD, would you happen to know what date that 746 kidswears is on?

Massive love and hugs to you and your family :D XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

For me it looks like luxe kidswears will come up on February 14 around 3am-5am cst. At least that is what I got marked down on my to watch to get list.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited February 2015
    I am just popping in with a question :D
    I read on a thread earlier (don't remember which one now as I have been stalking threads, LOL) but it said you cant gift after Feb. 2? Is this true?

Never mind. I think it was people who are only gifting on certain days and want people to post their list on their thread!
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @Laynielouxu‌ check out @LadybugLeslie‌'s thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809797/cascades-daily-deals-getting-the-best-bang-for-your-sp/p1 on how to get le cinema plumbob for the best price, via the March 2013 compilation :)
  • Options
    BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    Its wonderful to hear your cousin's surgery went well, @JennalsGhost.. Hopefully, he will recover well without any setbacks. I am very happy that you have found someone special.
    Happy early anniversary @Laynielouxu!
    Sorry everyone has been having issues with the store. I have had a couple of problems myself. I hope everyone's getting their missing points and deals without too much more fuss.
    I'm not sure if I'd want the DD list to change just yet. If that is even feasible anyways. I guess I'm just invested in this one and really hoping it repeats. Unless of course, they want to put all the sets on a new DD list. How awesome would that be? Not gonna happen, but one could wish. I'm waiting for an Origin sale on Sims 3 too. Its driving me crazy. I still need Showtime and Into the Future to complete the expansions. I don't own any of the stuff packs, but not sure what to get since I don't know if I can spend that much money.
    I really hope that isn't the case @charlotteprice.
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    @blazonreaper24 Thank you so much sweetie XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
    It's 6:50 am here in england south yorshire and I have not been to sleep yet :O I am off to catch an hour, take care guys, huge huggles and snuggles XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Anniemary
  • Options
    BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    Goodness @Laynielouxu please go get some rest! Though I am not any better; it's 1:20 a.m. here. I'm about to head to bed so good night everyone!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    For those getting errors on store pages like others I suggest trying a different browser. Safari wasn't working but chrome was, Safari is now working again.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @BlazonReaper24 - We're in the same time zone ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    AletaAleta Posts: 119 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Does anyone remember if Tiny Prodigies ever shows up on the Sale! page? That would be another alternative.

I think it was, just before I found out that it would have been a good idea to get it, because of the pricing of Aurora Skies Gold. So, that should be around october last year, if I'm correct.

I also almost missed Gothique library because the store was down. Then I remembered to try another browser, and was just in time to get it before the DD changed. Phew! Still have gotten everything I've planned from the DD. Most important for me is #900 India Collection. The store must be working then, and I will have to get up between 2AM and 4AM, so I will not want to have done that for nothing...

But playing is not so fun. I get saving error 12 all the time now. I save about every sim hour (!), and I get the 12 even if I have 6GBs free according to the activity monitor. :(

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Up now
    593 ) Steampunk kitchen - steaming gauge hot beverage brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Only appears once

Up next
    594 ) Ornate chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Only appears once

595 ) Advantageous washbasin / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    This is the cheapest one

596 ) Show stopping styles collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    This one is the most expensive, cheapest is number 330

597 ) Night flower pyjamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Only appears once

598 ) Empyrean luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Only appears once

599 ) Haute hacienda kitchen - old town oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    This is the most expensive, number 470 is cheapest

600 ) Morocco mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    This is the cheapest
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    Thank you for the browser tip, everyone who suggested it! I tried Chrome and FF before Opera finally let me in to buy the Steampunk Beverage Brewer, which left me just 20sp on New Year, New Kitchen. Happy Sunday, all!
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Aleta wrote: »
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Does anyone remember if Tiny Prodigies ever shows up on the Sale! page? That would be another alternative.

I think it was, just before I found out that it would have been a good idea to get it, because of the pricing of Aurora Skies Gold. So, that should be around october last year, if I'm correct.

I also almost missed Gothique library because the store was down. Then I remembered to try another browser, and was just in time to get it before the DD changed. Phew! Still have gotten everything I've planned from the DD. Most important for me is #900 India Collection. The store must be working then, and I will have to get up between 2AM and 4AM, so I will not want to have done that for nothing...

But playing is not so fun. I get saving error 12 all the time now. I save about every sim hour (!), and I get the 12 even if I have 6GBs free according to the activity monitor. :(

Oh no! I hate that. I had that happen to me for a while but something I did fixed it. Wish I could remember what that was now so it could possibly help you. I didn't have to do a clean install or anything that drastic. Whatever it was I found through a google search. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :(
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @JennalsGhost Happy to hear about your cousins surgery. Great news and hope he has a speedy recovery. Also, it is great to hear about the special one being 'facebook official' now.

I hope that we will see simpoints return sometime on Monday. I'm sure that EA gets some revenue from them each time we hit the button, so, you would think they would get them back ASAP. The daily deal page was error'd a few times for me, but, I could get to other pages in the store. Wierd.

Have a great day Simming!
  • Options
    @everyone happy 600 pages of writing.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    So I guess I'm out of luck again? I am owed like 300 SPs but never got them credited to me.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @JennaIsGhost that's great news about your cousin and about your relationship!! As part of your sim community family I feel I need to ask the question, does he play The Sims too or at least understand the way you feel about the game?? Lol! Forget politics, religion and if he wants children someday you need to find out the important stuff up front ;)

@‌Aleta I think I got the India Collection free thru the Best of 2012 Compilation. Do u own the greenhouse and More Magic? If so check out your cys on that one just in case :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    None of my browswers will let me access the store though. I tried and even on my iPhone and still can't get to the store. Just get Liam.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @spidercrowwolf they haven't put the ads back in yet (at least not that I have seen or heard) so they might still be trying to get everyone the points they were owed. As for browsers I tried chrome and Safari and they both worked and seem to be working now. Did you try those? Don't know if it makes a difference but I'm accessing the store on my iPad.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    I tried Chrome, I tried Firefox, I tried IE and got nothing. I tried Safari, nothing. Tried on my kindle, and nothing. Tried off of my iPhone and still nothing.
  • Options
    I tried Chrome, I tried Firefox, I tried IE and got nothing. I tried Safari, nothing. Tried on my kindle, and nothing. Tried off of my iPhone and still nothing.
    Ok that sucks
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @Laynielouxu‌ - Your welcome and thank you so much for the shoes that you gifted me. :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top