Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Does the Local Motion Toddler Walker ever come up on MMAO? I don't remember seeing it. It's on sale at 23% right now. I don't know if that's a good discount or not. I keep going back and forth about getting this item so haven't really been watching its sales. I have the playpen, and I don't want to spend the points on the venue. But just not sure about this walker...

I've never seen the walker alone come up on MMAO. However, Aurora Skies Gold does often come up for me, and it includes the toddler things in Tiny Prodigies, but CYS doesn't work on worlds or venues - so if you were to end up buying AS Gold, you'd end up double-buying the walker. I've seen worlds come up at around the same 20 - 25% off as the Sale! page, but not often. It took me trying MMLMAO every day for months before finally getting worlds offered for that much without also being accompanied by sets I have good CYS on or something.

If all you want is the Walker, the Sale! page is probably about as good as you're going to get. Otherwise, you can be patient and wait for a good deal on AS Gold.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @Cogitotoro‌ I have Aurora Skies Standard, so the Gold version won't help me. :( It's frustrating to get offers for the Gold version of the worlds on MMAO because I chose to buy standard worlds and decide on the extra venues later. Some venues I wanted and did get, but a few I was iffy on.

So I guess I need to think about the walker on the sale page. I've seen it offered there a few times, but I can't remember at what discount. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    @Cogitotoro‌ I have Aurora Skies Standard, so the Gold version won't help me. :( It's frustrating to get offers for the Gold version of the worlds on MMAO because I chose to buy standard worlds and decide on the extra venues later. Some venues I wanted and did get, but a few I was iffy on.

So I guess I need to think about the walker on the sale page. I've seen it offered there a few times, but I can't remember at what discount. Thanks for your help!

Does anyone remember if Tiny Prodigies ever shows up on the Sale! page? That would be another alternative.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Ashley ( @Cogitotoro ) - It's on the Sale! page right now, I believe that was why @lanlyn was asking ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    Hey guys, does anyone know what sort of saving we are to expect on the Luxe kidswears set that is coming on in 4 hours? also if it will appear again and if so what date if it is at all possible to know that :) I just need to know if it's worth staying awake for as it wont be on till 3am :P

Huge hugs and love XxxxxxX <3<3<3 XxxxxxX

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Anniemary
  • Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    Is the store down for everyone?
  • Options
    Is the store down for everyone?
    not for me sweetie XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

• Options
    Oh dear. Now what? Am I locked out then?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Oh dear. Now what? Am I locked out then?
    Oh no :'( that S 🐸🐸🐸🐸 S :( hope you are allowed in soon sweetie XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
    Every time I write the word s. u. c. k. s it changes it to plum :s
  • Options
    Same here. I can't figure out why I'm always the only one that have these issues.
  • Options
    Don't know what I did, could they have banned me for something without saying?
  • Options
    I dont think they can without warning :( I hope they cant anyway XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
  • Options
    There has to be some reason why everyone but me can get to the store
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    hi everyone!

@JennaIsGhost‌ glad to hear the double good news-- both about your cousin and about your special person!

thanks to everyone who offered advice about the library. in the end, the store made the choice for me, because i got liam'ed when i tried to open the dd page. so i guess it wasn't meant to be! at least this way i'll be sure to have enough for the boardwalk when it comes up, even if the ads aren't back.

@SpiderCrowWolf‌ i think a lot of people have gotten locked out of the store intermittently. i was just a little while ago, but i'm back now-- i hope it'll be back for you soon, too!
  • Options
    I'm still waiting too for them to credit me for those ads they are supposed to be crediting us. I don't get a lot but I do get some coming to me. Are they still crediting everyone?
  • Options
    MooshygirlMooshygirl Posts: 119 Member
    I was all set to grab the World of Wonders set on the DD last night and I could not get on the store!!! I am comforted (?) that I was not alone but sad for others who got plum liam'd by store glitches!
    Also, the ad thing is wonky, isn't it? on Monday or Tuesday I hit the jackpot and made 80 points which hasn't happened since the early fall! then NOTHING...it completely stopped and I have not seen one yet since then.

To JennalsGhost: happy to hear your cousin had a successful surgery(what a blessing) and even better you have a special someone to share your joy...
    ;)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
    Mooshygirl wrote: »
    I was all set to grab the World of Wonders set on the DD last night and I could not get on the store!!! I am comforted (?) that I was not alone but sad for others who got plum liam'd by store glitches!
    Also, the ad thing is wonky, isn't it? on Monday or Tuesday I hit the jackpot and made 80 points which hasn't happened since the early fall! then NOTHING...it completely stopped and I have not seen one yet since then.

To JennalsGhost: happy to hear your cousin had a successful surgery(what a blessing) and even better you have a special someone to share your joy...
    ;)

SimGuruBChick said that the ads has been disabled for the time being until they can get a fix for the missing simpoints. Hope this helps... :)

• Options
    TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    @kellycot1 Here is the link from the last list where SGtatertot made a reference.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/761252/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-july-3rd/p418

It's on line 13

Although it is a mute subject, seeing the one who wrote it, is only with us in spirit now.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the Le cinema plumbob is coming to the DD?

@Jennaisghost so happy to hear your cousin's surgery went well and so happy that you have that special someone ;) Life is so beautiful when you have your person by your side :D On the 24 of this month, my husband and I have shared 18 years side by side, there is nothing better <3

So sorry to hear everyone has been missing out because of the site going down :( its just typical, when the last venue of amour come on to DD I couldn't get on with my laptop, so I went on my phone and luckily I managed to get it :D I don't know if the site is different for the phone or if it will work for anyone but maybe if you didn't already try it have a go at logging in on your phone when the pc.
    I can't see these problems getting any better to be honest :'( but we can all hope :D

Take care everyone :D BIG warm hugs to y'all XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    @Jennaisghost so happy to hear your cousin's surgery went well and so happy that you have that special someone ;) Life is so beautiful when you have your person by your side :D On the 24 of this month, my husband and I have shared 18 years side by side, there is nothing better <3
    Aww! Congratulations to you and your husband! :)<3
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    Cogitotoro wrote: »

Does anyone remember if Tiny Prodigies ever shows up on the Sale! page? That would be another alternative.
    despina53 wrote: »
    Ashley ( @Cogitotoro ) - It's on the Sale! page right now, I believe that was why @lanlyn was asking ;)

I don't see Tiny Prodigies on my Sale page - just the walker. Am I missing something? I was asking about the whole venue, which includes the walker.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    @Jennaisghost thank you sweetie XxxxxxX <3<3<3 XxxxxxX
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    I think what SimGuruTaterTot meant by "Unless there are issues, this will be the final list", is that if there is any issues with the final list a new one would be generated. At least that's how it sounded. There were issues with the previous list that was brought to her attention and they were fixed with this one. So that's how I took the comment.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Hey guys, does anyone know what sort of saving we are to expect on the Luxe kidswears set that is coming on in 4 hours? also if it will appear again and if so what date if it is at all possible to know that :) I just need to know if it's worth staying awake for as it wont be on till 3am :P

Huge hugs and love XxxxxxX <3<3<3 XxxxxxX

589) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours

The best price one for Luxe Kidswears is still further down the list.

746) Luxe Kidswears / 270 / 1000 / 73% / 2 hours
    Does anyone know if the Le cinema plumbob is coming to the DD?

The cinema is not on the dd.

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @JennaIsGhost‌ - Glad to hear that your cousin's surgery was successful.

@Laynielouxu - Happy belated birthday to Mary.

The store is currently down for me, at least using Firefox. At least I'm not missing anything on the list at the moment. The store did come up using Chrome.

Sounds like a lot of snow is coming over night tonight and tomorrow. Not looking forward to having to shovel a possible 12 inches of snow.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top