Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I decided that Arne Karlsson needed a spouse so I had him use a bold pick-up line on the librarian and moved her in. I decided to let autonomy do the rest. Unfortunately, they didn't do much in the name of love, the pink bar faded to zero, and the librarian was deleted!

That's a shame. I've found that autonomy is good enough to spark a relationship, but they're not savvy enough on their own to take it to the next level (at least in my games)
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I have this idea for a new game but I honestly haven't put that much thought into the story yet. Here's the heroine I came up with.
    2vu1Qaf.png
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    I have this idea for a new game but I honestly haven't put that much thought into the story yet. Here's the heroine I came up with.
    2vu1Qaf.png

She looks as though she's trying to help you out and think up a story as well, lol.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Where is she @orenjiAi ? I like the fence, her expression and the purple eyes.
  • Options
    Ok, so I just hired the staff for the club. There are spots on the roster for 6 dancers and 2 janitors, and you would naturally think that it would let me pick any Sim I wanted, right? Nope-instead it only gave me a choice of like 20 (maybe 12 women and 8 men). So given my limited choices, my dancers are; Tina Peeping, Eva Capricciosa, Moira Fyres, Nina Caliente, Sofia Bjergsen and Supriya Delgato. Not my dream team by any means, but I did the best I could with what I had to work with.

And the janitors are; Dylan Sigworth and Ted Roswell. Ted is a funny pick--this guy is a millionaire that lives in a mansion, and he's cleaning toilets and mopping floors now...
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Darren O'Ryan (aka Darin Orion) is my Sixamite, newly arrived to an abandoned cottage in Brindleton Bay.

aY6qD6X.png
    The Delgato's came by as the Welcome Wagon. Supriya rather quickly discovered that Darin was not all he seems.

Bkavd8j.png
    So I sent Justin home and memory wiped Supriya as damage control. :p

Darin's companion is the 'pug' Frankie. Like Darin, he is not exactly terrestrial (or completely canine). Frankie needed to do his business. Darin says "Whatever you do, don't do it inside."

Then this happened
    QX6Dnpm.png

I picture Darin being all "Not Cool!" or even swearing. :D

• Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    @Jasonschick80 lol I can sorta see that! Really hoping I could flesh out the story soon and get to play with her.

@NRowe Thanks! She’s at the Hound’s Head lot in Brindleton Bay. It’s all part of the lot dressing. It has this long driveway and a big front yard with a fountain which was perfect for the build I made.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Ok, so last night was my first night running the club, and surprisingly, it was a big hit! Made a lot of money on opening night, mainly on drinks (that's where most of those clubs make their money). The one annoyance--getting the dj to go home after the club closes. I wasn't given any prompts to send him home, ask to leave, etc. I finally wound up just sending my guy home with the dj still in the club.

Oh, and I think I'm going to have to fire Ted Roswell, because he's the worst janitor ever! He will not clean anything, and his idea of taking the trash out is shuffling trash from one can to another, without taking any of it to the trash can outside the back door. Dylan Sigworth is doing ok...he even fixed a broken sink in the ladies dressing room without me having to tell him to do it
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited September 2020
    "Erik, I'm proud of you, son," Joseph Cantrell said. "You set your goals and you gave up your summer to pursue them. And, now, it's your moment. Congratulations."
    A6BRc7U.jpg
    sv0EqVl.jpg
    U6TxwCV.jpg
    "Just one more thing, don't let it go to your head." The father warned.
    DnWiV9p.jpg

Erik had the morning off and a few hours to go before the moment struck. So, needing to do something with himself, since he'd spend the evening hours last night helping to clean up their mansion home, he headed out to the all but neglected green house.
    He was gratified to see there was work to do. So, he got right to it.
    Wg3K5va.jpg
    "Will you look at those weeds," he said to the scarecrow, since there was no one else around.
    MUP2IY0.jpg
    Not afraid to get his hands dirty, he actually found this chore relaxing.
    MHw1jnm.jpg

After showering, shaving and brushing his teeth it was finally time to head downtown, Del Sol Valley. Everyone came, with the exception of his older brother. Aaron had caught a stomach bug and was feeling pretty lousy. "I'm sorry I can't be there, Erik. I know how hard you've worked for this."
    "It's okay, bro, I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures. You rest and get better, okay?"
    "Sure, I'll try not to die on your moment."
    "What a kidder."
    Once Erik found his designated spot, his family and friends gathered around. They waited for a few minutes to allow for the press and his fans to arrive before the actual ceremony began. Finally, it was time. Erik got down on his knees. His stomach was suddenly fluttering around as if he had swallowed a bunch of butterflies. He hoped he hadn't caught Aaron's bug.
    8zuQBVt.jpg
    Reaching up, he caught the frame as it was lowered down to him. Is this a dream?
    wgGxyDI.jpg
    "Hold it right there, Erik," a Paparazzi called out. The flashes and clacking sounds of cameras went off. I've been framed! Erik thought.
    v0HKNjt.jpg
    Erik was amazed as he guided the frame into its spot in the pavement. He didn't expect the sparkle and shine. The glow was amazing.
    evRixHo.jpg
    Then it was over. Erik got up off of the ground again to thunderous applause.
    yIrlpdu.jpg
    HIzShyr.jpg

While Erik was busy placing his frame into the cement, Joey was busy planting himself into the pavement. Erik looked over his shoulder as he heard the many gasps behind him. He wondered for a moment if he had ripped the back of his pants or something.
    No, it was just Joey. What was up with his younger brother? Lately, he was doing prat-falls all over the place.
    wsJHLCh.jpg
    One slip could be forgiven, and Erik surely hoped his brother was all right, but apparently, it was his intent to steal the limelight. Just as Erik let out a whoop of delight,
    F2qchLC.jpg
    as if on cue, Joey slipped yet again. Pathetic. Erik thought. He never knew Joey to be the jealous type. What was up with him?
    TNrl7qG.jpg

After the Frame Placement Ceremony, the family decided to go out to a formal dinner. "Let's hit the Chez Llama," Erik said, "My treat."
    The family enjoyed a lively discussion.
    OVWKzg6.jpg
    7jO8KCG.jpg
    Shortly after they were seated a young fan approached. Erik got up from his seat. The consummate celebrity, he promised himself he would never forget his fans. They were the ones who got him here.
    "You're Erik Cantrell. Can I have your autograph, please?"
    zJQdslW.jpg
    "Sure, here you go."
    ou6If1j.jpg
    Erik resumed his seat and the waiter was there to take their order. He was impressed with how well this place was run.
    "Welcome to Chez Llama, my name is Vasquez, are you ready to order?"
    reXttPY.jpg
    Dinner arrived and they paused to give thanks.
    Pvl1Lbf.jpg
    All -in-all it was a sweet day. One that Erik would likely never forget.

All for now! Thanks for reading! :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    I'm back to playing the club again, and I realized I did a bad thing with the hiring--I hired Sofia Bjergsen without even realizing she's a teen! Now I'm gonna have to let the poor girl go, even though she didn't do anything wrong. And I also noticed that teens are allowed in the club, and even allowed to drink! I don't think there's anything I can do about that, though--there's no age-restriction settings.

Some of the customers that show up are ones I wouldn't expect. Vlad is a regular, and so is George Cahill and Caleb Vatore. And Thorne Bailey even checked the place out.

The janitor situation is still a mess. I caught Dylan Sigworth taking trash out of the big can out back and putting it into one of the cans inside (???)

• Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Dhalia Snooboo took 5 of her 10 toddlers out to the Sandy Run Arcade. It is a family arcade and nightclub with activities for every age. They hung out in the toddler section. She also invited two of the dads. The two green toddlers are hybrid alien sim and they are twins, they are Max Rendo's kids.
    Dhalia-Toddlers02.png
    Dhalia-Toddlers01.png
    If you didn't see my post on pg 45, Dhalia is a scientist who was abducted. When she came back she was redesigned to be a pollinator and impregnated 9 men before it wore off. She now has 10 children, they are all toddlers. And yes, she has a baby by Johnny Zest, Bob Pancakes, Baako Jang, Mark Eggleston and Don Lothario. And 4 other male sims I created.
    Dahlia-Toddlers-10.png
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    @troshalom Looks like a lot of chaos and fun! :smiley:
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @Rouensims it is. Thankfully none of the 10 toddlers live with her. But I often do toddler dates. Once I had all 10 of them at Magnolia park, I created a toddler section. I always invite some or all of the dads. And sometimes the wives of the dads - teehee. No hate from the wives, which is amazing.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I had something happen that I've never seen in my game, only in the Seasons trailer. During a monsoon in Sulani my sim gut struck by lightning twice while taking out the trash. She got "hypercharged" and was able to shoot lightening bolts for 12 hours!
    WjQ10a7.png
    JPpkTPt.png
    esGc0ao.png
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I had something happen that I've never seen in my game, only in the Seasons trailer. During a monsoon in Sulani my sim gut struck by lightning twice while taking out the trash. She got "hypercharged" and was able to shoot lightening bolts for 12 hours!
    WjQ10a7.png
    JPpkTPt.png
    esGc0ao.png

Can you shoot lightning at other sims >:)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    Still playing the club, last night's update; 1) The butler of my Sim who owns the club is turning out to be quite the regular. That's a bit awkward. I also notice that many husbands of the wives that work there are showing up, seemingly completely oblivious to the fact that their wives work there. You would think they would recognize each other and chat, but nope!

2) The janitor situation is truly out of control, and I'm going to replace both of them today. They keep taking trash out of the bins and dropping it on the floor, just leaving it there. And they never clean up--when the club owner comes in, there are empty glasses everywhere, and oftentimes trash still on the floor.

3) Eva Capricciosa is quite the bartender! She's maxed out her mixology skill, and is making quite a tidy profit for the club
  • Options
    Ok, so an update from today's gameplay, because I've made some changes. Both janitors were fired, and replaced by Alika Kanananui and Ekram Elderberry-I'm noticing a big improvement already!

And I let Sofia Bjergsen go after I belatedly found out she's still a teen (oops!), and I replaced her with Judith Ward. So much for her Hollywood career, she's a dancer now lol But apparently Sofia isn't bitter, she was hanging out at the club today.

Not a good day financially for the club, though--had to order supplies, and that put profits into the red by $66. Such is the life of a club owner, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose..
  • Options
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited September 2020
    Runaway gran Moxie at GeekCon with her toyboy Johnny

dJcSBW0.jpg

And having fun at the karaoke

D6HmbwY.jpg
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    @WaytoomanyUIDs I love your runaway gran! :smiley:
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Thanks, having great fun with her!
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    Lunar Seven, my poor paranoid alien-spellcaster scientist, is having a rough time.

He keeps falling off his broom...

143-Not-a-great-landing.jpg

At work, one of his coworkers sat down while he was eating lunch and started staring at him. She never said a word to him, she just sat there staring...

171-Coworker-staring.jpg

And staring...

172-And-staring.jpg

And staring...

175-Why-so-intrigued.jpg

And staring...

177-Creepy-coworker.jpg

It really freaked him out.

180-Lunar-freaking-out.jpg

And on top of that, baby Tranquility really isn't letting him get much sleep.

185-Tranquility-needs-something.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I don't have pics because I'm on my phone but I made a new household late last week. It consists of mom, Deanna, and her two daughters, Lucy and Laila.

Lucy has earned two degrees, Physics from Britechester and a Distinguished Computer Science degree from Foxbury. She's currently working as a Computer Engineer, almost level 10. Last night, she built her (and my) first servo, named G1g4 Byt3 (Giga Byte).

Laila is a teen and she's a goofball. She started a Comedy Club for Buckingham High and has made several friends. She doesn't take school too seriously but she's an A student nonetheless.

Deanna recently got married to Miguel Vasquez (from my custom save), and became step-mom to his two daughters, Ilana and Gabriella. Deanna and Miguel met at a Widow/Widower Support group and became great friends.

That's all I have for now.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top