Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I'm trying to develop an origin story for one of my favorite Sims 4 couples, Tobias & Ann, and tried another variant yesterday in which they were college students living in a house owned by another sim I made, Luisa Valdez. Because of a certain mod which allows for autonomous romance, and risky woohoo, they got pregnant despite not having a strong romantic relationship, but the baby has brought them together -- at least for now.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Right now I'm in the middle of a build, and it's on the lot all the way in the back of Del Sol. I bulldozed the mansion, and I'm putting up a 4-story gothic-style house. When I'm done, it will look like someplace a vampire would live, although I'm not putting a vampire in it.

Since Del Sol is basically the Sims equivalent of Hollywood, I wanted to build something wierd there :) When I'm done, I'll have to come up with an interesting character to live there
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2020
    Dirk's been doing so 'good' he now has an atrocious reputation and can throw a Lampoon party, whatever that is. He's also 'holding' some cash for Nancy Landgraab. Good luck getting that back Honey. :D Being a baddie makes a guy hungry so Dirk made himself a big 'ol pot of Franks and Beans. That's actually all he's been making to eat. Why? Well, my inner 12 year old was begging to come out and play I guess. Makes me laugh every time he farts and actually likes it. Incidentally, Dirk just took a big bite out of that onion he's holding and then threw it in the pot. Ewww!

BUlfrqU.png

After dinner, Mr. Onion Breath took a trip up into the mountains to check out the rich part of town, in particular the Mayor's residence. He figures it wouldn't hurt to say 'Howdy,' and maybe case the jo ...I mean congratulate him on his success in life. Surprisingly, though it looked like they were loaded from the outside, there wasn't much inside worth his time. Dirk needed a declared enemy though, so he picked a fight with the Mayor's wife, Meredith.

70VA7G7.png

"Don't just stand there Ted, HELP ME!"

*shuts eyes* "La La La, I can't see you, so I can't hear you."

Fi9rMs3.png

Meredith didn't need any help though, she beat the stuffin's out of Dirk and now he's dazed.

"Wow, I didn't think you could do it Honey. My wife's a sexy bad butt!"

aPDVD6k.png

Dazed and sore, Dirk grabbed a painting before limping his way out the door to head home to lick his wounds and ego. Probably not worth much, but he wanted something other than just bruises to show for this little embarrassing visit. It ended up paying off, BIG time! 7500 simoleans! :o His biggest swipe yet!

Dirk quickly sold his ill-gotten gain and did a few renovations to his containers shack. Here's the outside. Not much to look at, no landscaping to speak of yet except one lone lemon tree grown from a lemon he stole from work.

E04oEEv.png

However, the inside looks somewhat nice. Absolutely no decorations on the walls and it desperately needs some plants and other homey touches, but the furnishings are getting better. I figured a guy like Dirk might fancy himself a bit of a romeo, hence the reason for all the candles to 'set the mood' and the 'fancy schmancy' rugs. He'll get around to adding some doo dads and knick knacks later, probably some flowers wouldn't hurt either. The ladies like flowers, right? They do Dirk, but flowers aren't going to help your atrocious reputation. Good luck luring someone of the female persuasion into your cushy lair. She'll have to be just as much a baddie as you to set foot in there would be my guess. :D

o4GrgpM.png

Dirk has been such a hoot to play so far! I need to look up what this Lampoon party is all about and maybe have him throw one. It sounds interesting. :)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

0bbe910ab2287580fc3f08559c8b5355655f0d02.png

I'm finally getting all my CC and stuff in order so here are my guys. There's starting to show up some really nice Star Wars builds on the Gallery :)

Here are my guys, after a long days work they are kicking back a bit and planning a future vacation back home. They are on an exchange program.
  • LauraRLauraR Posts: 60 Member
    Oh my poor Cadence! Girl was having a good week, won two scholarships and was accepted to college. Came home from school on her birthday completely enraged over something that happened on the bus and half way through her party had a cardiac explosion!

Fortunately Grim was sympathetic and agreed with mom that it was not her time. Definitely a party that won't be forgotten...
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    I posted this in another thread but wanted to copy it to here.

Laughter is OK

I'm so ready to start posting in "What happened in your game today" what happened in my game today. Since I don't use mods or cc i have a front row view of the effects of bugs.

Here's a quick rundown:
    Household is the O'Banian family consisting of
    Grandma Charlotte,
    her son Nathanael and his wife Teresa,
    teenager Nate,
    child twins Kelsey Rose and Chelsey Rose,
    toddlers Maggie and recently aged up toddler Harry.

Scene; the Grim Reaper came for Grandma Charlotte, she is passed out in the dining room.

Only he can't get to her because the hired Gardner and Kelsey Rose are blocking the way crying over grandma.
    When I click on household members to have them plead with the Reaper it says you cant do that before he takes her or he will take them too.

Both toddlers are passed out on the floor right past Kelsey, near starvation and trying to get to food.
    Their needs are almost all in red because of their needs dropping fast while they sleep and how many times everyone in they house takes turns to queue "check needs" so none actually get to them and they cant get to the food. When 2 hours before all their needs were in green, every few hours there is a drastic drop into red, whether sleeping or awake. Only parents and grandma are care givers. But mom Teresa continually makes cakes and uses the future cube and grandma is on the floor.

The butler is cleaning up in the dining room but the game sticks the whole household but him in stuck position with the time running until the game coding catches up? Somehow when he does actually pick up the last plates everyone begins moving again. There is a maid but the house is a mess because he is outside on the porch playing the guitar.

Still grandma is on the floor and the Reaper is waving his sickle in the air from the living room, he cant get to her. This goes on for a while because no one is moving around but the butler even though they are no longer stuck.

Nathanael finally makes his way toward his wife which makes room for the reaper to move in, he was behind Kelsey and the Gardner.

Teresa is busy making more cakes and the table is full of the ones she did not finish and while grandma is dying on the floor about a foot away, her husband Nathanael comes up to her walking right past his mother, giving her "fake news" and you see a tombstone graphic above her head as she cries.

You can see the broken sink in the background spraying water everywhere where Chelsey is stuck in the bathroom off the dining room because Nate is across from Kelsey and the Gardner with grandma on the floor between them and he is still dancing to the jute box and is blocking her exit.

I tried to get someone to plead for grandma Charlotte but the game would not let me, her urn showed up on the floor where she was and now she roams the property.

Maggie aged up the next day into a child but her emotional control and almost everything else is in the red and she barely learned how to talk beforehand because of all the bugs.

Seriously EA not everyone uses mods or cc please fix your product!

Well if anyone laughed its OK, everything was absurd to the extreme, poor sims cannot even die with dignity in this game.

Chaos
    Continuing with the 4-story house build, it's a lot more challenging than I thought it would be. Part of it is because it turned out bigger than I thought it would. Just to give you an idea of size, the second floor has a bowling lane and a dance floor, with plenty of room to spare.

On part of the third floor I have built a butler's suite, which has bedroom/bath/living room/kitchen. It's not as posh as the rest of the house, but it's nice. I haven't started on the fourth floor yet, and I have no idea what I'm going to use it for
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    One of my sims met an NPC named Baby (he was an adult male too).

Another NPC won the lottery and died on the same day!

calaprfy wrote: »
    One of my sims met an NPC named Baby (he was an adult male too).

Another NPC won the lottery and died on the same day!

Now that's harsh. It looks like someone is going to get an inheritance...
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited September 2020
    Memory erase initiated.

KEbLddd.png

Stop coming to my house everyday.

XxRL1u5.png

Edit: Just now.

oC5mpW5.png
    edited September 2020
    I took the Flower Bunny into CAS, and this is what I got:

50325399207_c2c4c11e1c_c.jpg

Ben Organa asked about his career, and the Flower Bunny said he's unemployed.
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    **Update my sim June who is a Spellcaster. Her son Xavier who's also a Spellcaster Started Dating Cassandra Goth. He's going to gift her the Rite of Ascension so Cassandra's becoming a Spellcaster 😁 I think she'll make a great Spellcaster

https://ibb.co/WxQdx70
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited September 2020
    Laraana, my mad scientist alien using her freeze ray on one of the nosy neighbours who keeps on coming around. She's also decided the lekku don't really suit her.

6GcgVEX.jpg

The house started out as a bunker, then she got friendly with Ailsa, the mail women, the relationship grew and they decided to move in together. Turned out Ailsa lived in Brook Bungalow and is pretty rich. I guess you can make bank stealing kids birthday money from gran (Ailsa has the kleptomaniac trait). So they decided to expand the bunker a bit.

5rLdgVU.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Nobody could ever accuse Erik Cantrell of being a slacker, nor did he take his sudden rise to fame for granted. "So, Erik, tell me, how did you get to this position?" asked the Paparazzi.
    "That's a very fair question," Erik grinned, pouring on the charm. "There is no such thing as an 'overnight' success, let me tell you."
    XOQAdCr.jpg
    To prove his point, Erik's Liberty Day was fully scheduled. In the wee hours, as he went on to explain, he was in the studios recording tracks for another album, his sixth.
    Back just in time to do a Showtime Event.
    fQY6Rgh.jpg
    Later on was a Fan Meet & Greet, which also kept him working the room.
    G0GcPv9.jpg
    BnXjlPO.jpg
    To top off the day, he had a scheduled concert.
    E4Vi0Wp.jpg
    Belting it out, hitting that high-note scream, Erik proves he truly is a Rock Star.
    lh4x3Oo.jpg

No Liberty Day would be completed without fireworks.
    The Cantrell boys, especially Erik, were very fond of fireworks. Some may think the Rock Star had a hidden Pyromaniac trait, in fact.
    fERbxeO.jpg
    QYq9ewl.jpg

Twelve days into summer and all of his hard work was paying off. Erik was deemed a Proper Star.
    OJO9M4s.jpg

All for now, thanks for reading! :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »

What is the background youre using? Its beautiful!
    Today I'm back with my nerdy Sim doing the baby challenge, and he just "finished" with Supriya Delgato. I always make sure these interactions happen right in front of the husband, because their reactions both during and after are priceless. During, the hubby will put his hand over his eyes and say "Uhoh". And then afterward, he will angrily yell at his wife and kids. My Sim is a homewrecker!

A little earlier, he woohoo'd with Nancy Laandgrab, and right after he gave her the gift of....spinach. For whatever reason, she liked it!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Today I'm back with my nerdy Sim doing the baby challenge, and he just "finished" with Supriya Delgato. I always make sure these interactions happen right in front of the husband, because their reactions both during and after are priceless. During, the hubby will put his hand over his eyes and say "Uhoh". And then afterward, he will angrily yell at his wife and kids. My Sim is a homewrecker!

A little earlier, he woohoo'd with Nancy Laandgrab, and right after he gave her the gift of....spinach. For whatever reason, she liked it!

Forgive me but your post made me chuckle. It was the gift of spinach that did it. LOL Makes me think of the rampion the pregnant mother had to have in the very ancient Faerie Tale Rapunzel.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited September 2020
    Rouensims wrote: »

What is the background youre using? Its beautiful!

Thank you! I found a site where you can download it! It is here:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-mods-casbackgrounds/title/wooded-trail-cas-background/id/1456884/
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited September 2020
    Couldn't help this one...

When someone cuts one loose and it seeps under your mask it bothers you so bad.
    ae490e17eed8cab64af0e68a372e44532feac912.png
    I love Kylo but this was too funny.. xD

But Everyone in the galaxy because it's too funny...
    1bf1f64054275d1fa7260547ad8dc025f267052b.png

I had a sim fart openly and it made everyone with a mask stop just to fan it but all the aliens stopped to laugh. I was testing something in game. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    KawaiiStacie's Slice of Life mod is causing some interesting moments in my game.

"Haha! Look at this waiter's face!"
    AtPsdUe.png

"Did she put on her makeup in the dark?! Hahaha!"
    kNUPe53.png

As if being a waiter in the sweltering heat of Selvadorada wasn't hard enough...
    p26Yim5.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Father winter has 3 children with my lecturer sim now. 1 child and twin toddlers. The child is getting all her skills so that she can age up well. Toddlers are already max skilled ready to go to childhood. The eldest is the main focus. She will be the start of a sort of legacy challenge where I dip in and out of all 3 kids’ lives to see where they get to in 10 generations. And to see how many times the special trait carries over (if any).
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I decided that Arne Karlsson needed a spouse so I had him use a bold pick-up line on the librarian and moved her in. I decided to let autonomy do the rest. Unfortunately, they didn't do much in the name of love, the pink bar faded to zero, and the librarian was deleted!
    Back with the 4-story mansion. I ran out of ideas to do the 4th floor, so I created a married couple and moved them in. The butler should be arriving shortly.

But with the mod I have installed, I found out I can create a gentleman's club. So I built the club tonight, and the new guy is going to own/run it. I have zero idea of how it works yet, other than that he runs the business. This includes all aspects--financial, ordering supplies, as well as managing the talent. It could be fun, OR it could be a real drag...we shall see.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top