Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    I guess they'll be taking care of two toddlers now lol

Yup... and update, now the dog is expecting as well! Two toddlers (though the first may age up before the baby is born), and puppies as well. :/ It's gonna be an interesting time for that household...
    banner.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I discovered an NPC in my game has the evil, hot-headed and kleptomaniac traits so I added her and her teen son to my rotation.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Okay, I know I mentioned I would likely go back to the other save once the mods I use are all updated, however, the Authentic Erik is just doing so very well. Plus, after the EL patch nightmare I went through, I'm not going to chance it. I will also delete my other game save to start that one anew. No worries. All the same players will be back. I'm adding Sims slowly. Kayleigh Golden now has an actual family, before it was just her and her toddler daughter. I got wild and crazy and gave her parents and two sisters. The girls are triplets, just for fun. Hayleigh, Kayleigh and Regina. That ought to liven things up.

Erik was sad that his Grand Uncle Joe had passed away, however, he left everything to his namesake, Joseph Cantrell, Sr. Mansion on the hill and over six million Simoleons. The house was huge, but old. So after a few renovations and fresh coats of paint, it was the very first day of summer before the family could move in. Shortly after, Erik got started on his budding career aspirations. He participated in a Karaoke contest, and won. The next evening, he was able to book a Showtime Event.
    He did well with that, too.
    pKsizHC.jpg
    The audience was gracious, even if Erik felt a little uncertain
    Z1NymXr.jpg

The next day it was odd reading about himself in the local newspaper. They called him a Notable Newcomer. Again, he had another Showtime Event. But things went a tad awry.
    Nobody looked at the weather report. And it began to rain. Which turned into a pour, as if someone above had tipped over a pitcher full of water onto the crowd and the stage!
    SpKLara.jpg
    The amplifier broke, of course. Those types of things simply don't work in the rain. So, trying to be a Trooper, Erik moved over to the cordless microphone and continued to sing. He gave it his all.
    C1NQJRS.jpg
    Shortly thereafter Erik cut an album and wrote a song of his own which he uploaded to the cloud-service. The next local paper dubbed him a Rising Star.

The following Sunday, after church services, the family decided to go out to breakfast at Millie's Café. Since their father had come into so much money, the kids felt free enough to order whatever they wanted. Erik ordered Eggs Benedict and a Macchiato. His father and two brothers all ordered the Grand Slam. So Erik was quite miffed, surprised, but miffed when Joey got up from the table and took Erik's plate away from him. Then he proceeded to gobble it down right before Erik's eyes. Erik got up, deciding tit for tat. He took Joey's untouched platter of food, for his own.
    "Hey, that's mine. If you wanted Eggs Benedict, why didn't you order one for yourself!"
    "See, our star has gotten too full of himself, he can't even share."
    "Share? You ate the whole darn thing. I didn't even get a bite!"
    Tdw17Yn.jpg

Meanwhile, as Erik continued to rise in fame and notoriety, Brianna decided to try out her programming skills. Sadly, she hacked into the Sims National Security System, and availed herself of over eight-hundred Simoleons.
    "If you needed money for something, just ask. This could hang around your neck like an albatross and you'll never get anywhere in life. I'm very disappointed in you, Bree."
    tx82caI.jpg
    "I'm sorry, Daddy. I don't know what got into me."
    "I have already returned the money to the system. They promised to not turn you in. But, young lady, you will speak to Father James about this. You broke one of the biggies. One of the top ten."

Erik began to suspect he had just become a 'somebody' when he went down to the Lounge for a Celebrity Meet Up. He watched with awe as Judith Ward snatched a very expensive camera right out of the Paparazzi's hands.
    "Be a good boy, Erik and smile for the camera," she chortled.
    13WQM6Y.jpg
    Later on, he approached her and gave her his autograph. Her reaction took him by surprise. Seventeen years old, a Rising Star and she was practically melting.
    P5iIBvQ.jpg

Nine days into summer with a second album released and the rag magazine at the grocery check-out declared him a B-lister. Life was good. Erik was well on his way.
    3Vu83jt.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Spooky Day party - is that robot costume new?
    CdBGypG.png

We even had a few trick-or-treaters: a couple of witchy teens and hotdog boy
    x9kmpIa.png

And then the ultimate spooky event...
    c29XS6n.png
  • Options
    wilsonstonewilsonstone Posts: 18 Member
    Alexander Goth (who I assume is a descendant of the Goth family died right in the middle of my Sim's pool party. The only reason for the party was tto make more friends to help with her political career. Strangely enough my sim's nanny, Salma Choukri, showed up. Why is that strange? This sim was HER NANNY. Salma is still an adult! She won't age! She ended up as friends of the parents, now the child and her are the "same" age! It's gettin' wierd! I'm thinking she's saying "There can be only one!" in Sim speak.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @Rouensims Vlad feeling the baby from the inside out is hilarious! I love the pink-enization of the Vampire mansion too!
  • Options
    I don't have any pics, but my legacy family had a little bit of an accident that makes for a funny anecdote. I tried to get my heir sim to have a shower, while I panned away and got their toddler's needs up. I panned back just in time to realise that I'd accidentally had my sim try for a baby in the shower, and she's now pregnant. :#

These things happen. Also, Are you SURE it was an accident? lolol
  • Options
    @loubyloulou Wow, the timing! You win for the most spooktacular event at a Spooky Day party. It's going to be hard to top that one. ;D
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I added a bunch of sims from my library (some that I made, some from the gallery) to a new save game to prevent the game making so many random sims with crazy outfits. I guess I accidentally added two copies of the same sim. :joy: They don't look very pleased to meet each other!

047-Kip-goes-out-to-Club-Slate.jpg

And, in other news... Kip becomes enemies with Diego Lobo after mocking his outfit.

053-Getting-into-a-name-calling-match.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I added a bunch of sims from my library (some that I made, some from the gallery) to a new save game to prevent the game making so many random sims with crazy outfits. I guess I accidentally added two copies of the same sim. :joy: They don't look very pleased to meet each other!

And, in other news... Kip becomes enemies with Diego Lobo after mocking his outfit.

One never wants to show up at a party wearing the exact same outfit as someone else. Lol You'll have to make them twin sisters now.
    The mocking animation is a crack up, so much the 7-year-old in the schoolyard.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    Catzilla wrote: »

One never wants to show up at a party wearing the exact same outfit as someone else. Lol You'll have to make them twin sisters now.
    The mocking animation is a crack up, so much the 7-year-old in the schoolyard.

I know, that animation! :joy: I laugh every time I look at that picture. They were really cracking me up. They got in a fight, and then Kip did a Simstagram post, which seemed to really annoy Diego.

054-Kip-is-now-dispised-by-Lobo-And-oh-yeah-this-is-going-on-Simstagram.jpg

I really don't play with the "mean" interactions a lot in most of my games, but Kip is an evil-genius-goof ball social media careerist with the "chief of mischief" aspiration trying to get all the bad reputation perks in the fame system. I'm having a blast with him. :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options

I know, that animation! :joy: I laugh every time I look at that picture. They were really cracking me up. They got in a fight, and then Kip did a Simstagram post, which seemed to really annoy Diego.

054-Kip-is-now-dispised-by-Lobo-And-oh-yeah-this-is-going-on-Simstagram.jpg

I really don't play with the "mean" interactions a lot in most of my games, but Kip is an evil-genius-goof ball social media careerist with the "chief of mischief" aspiration trying to get all the bad reputation perks in the fame system. I'm having a blast with him. :lol:

That sounds like it would be tons of fun, it's the perfect combo of traits, aspiration and career path too. lol

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Tonight I started a brand-new save, and I played one of my favorite games--"dress the townies". I always want my neighborhoods to look like a freak show, like it's Halloween every day of the year.

I'm especially hard on the celebrities. Thorne Bailey now has a disfigured face and is balding....not that you could really tell, because I put a devil mask on him, and dressed him in a dark lord costume. Judith Ward didn't fare much better--she now looks more like a homeless person than a celebrity
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    My sim gave birth I gave the baby to the landgraabs in exchange for 40k then I did up their house and bought them a smart speaker
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I've decided to try something completely new for me. I've never, ever played a Sim with the mean trait or ever had one in the Criminal career either. Well, except as required in the Asylum challenge, but those don't count since I don't control them.

So last night I created a Sim with the Mean, Hot Headed and Kleptomaniac traits and the Public Enemy aspiration which had a requirement to join the Criminal Career. I named him Dirk 'The J***' Dillon. The 'J' nickname rhymes with his first name. I think y'all can figure it out. :D

He started out on the trailer park lot in Strangerville with 0 simoleans. I still kept that well-loved aspect of my normal gameplay at least. From there on out though it's been nothing like how I usually play. He has full autonomy for one thing, which has been a challenge just trying to keep him off his phone and running to the sink for glasses of water. 🙄 Now I can understand why y'all complain about that. I never, ever had the water problem before since I usually play with no autonomy.

Anyway, I figured Dirk would do anything and everything he could to keep himself comfortable and get simoleans. One of the first things he did was visit old man George in the crashed airplane lot. While there he used George's bathroom, helped himself to sandwiches, used his laptop and even swiped a poster when George was sleeping.

Normally my R2R Sims end up sleeping on a bench the first night, not Dirk. He'd made enough from swiping the poster, getting Judith's autograph (and having it appraised then selling it right in front of her), plus a few dig collectibles to buy himself a tent, shower and poohoo bush. Not bad for his first few hours in Simland!

The next day he went to the bar where he got into a couple fights and made some enemies and then did some forum trolling at the Library to up his Mischief skill for better five-finger discounts. A few more swipes, more enemies and 2500 simoleans from the inheritance phone call and he had a small container shack in the making. He still visits George though. I think that guy will end up being his only friend. At least for awhile until he croaks. I also put aging on for everyone which is not the norm for me.

I find it interesting that a couple Sims never get angry when he uses mischief on them. For L. Faba, it just makes sense, she's the Sage of Michief, but another NPC female in the military actually enjoys them too. She might just end up his girlfriend one day. We'll see... Dirk has now joined the Criminal career and has a two container shack in an L shape. We'll see how it goes from here, but I'm surprisingly enjoying myself so far. :)

Here's some screenshots from the first day. I keep forgetting to take more. Opps!

IdsWiE5.png
    BmHlAys.png
    ZxyFqsP.png
    wM3KHBa.png
    eOwD5dZ.png

Still waiting for a patch to fix the EL bugs so I can play my Drifters. But this is yet another fun distraction.

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Putting it under a spoiler for folks who don't want any Journey to Batuu info
    We got stopped by a Stormtrooper for an ID check
    otPJTug.png

It didn't go so well :o
    nV2fbqB.png
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited September 2020
    Ailsa and Laraana continuing the long tradition of my Sims getting engaged in the kitchen, in their underoos. If you wonder why Laraana looks like a Twi'lek, I was wondering if you could use the free Lekku on all outfits. Not really, you have to use cheats to apply it to the career outfit and reapply it every promotion and they don't stick to the bathing outfit at all. Hopefully someone will create a mod that covers the free ones as well as the GP ones.

iDYGHiW.jpg

Their cat, Wendy, trying to look like an apex predator

qUgYxLM.jpg

Wendy, in her natural environment

gw8CgM8.jpg

Another save I created to try out ghosts and the first time this year that Vlad showed up to do anything other than discuss fishing strategies. Kelly is understandably a bit upset at Vlad getting up close and personal with Raul.

NRBm4iW.jpg

21qBNBW.jpg

Turns out ghost really don't like losing at MySims Racing, here's Kelly possessing Linn-Z in a fit of rage

mzAnxnJ.jpg
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    My sim gave birth I gave the baby to the landgraabs in exchange for 40k then I did up their house and bought them a smart speaker

I forgot to mention vlad came and hypnotised my sim and got him out of bed so I cancelled the action so vlad went and put some stinky plates in the sink and left
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Do you remember Colleen Lovett, the little girl who watched her parents making love in the shower? Well, here she is hugging the product of her parent's demonstration of lust, her little brother Kristofer.

WmOzbxF.png
  • Options
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Do you remember Colleen Lovett, the little girl who watched her parents making love in the shower? Well, here she is hugging the product of her parent's demonstration of lust, her little brother Kristofer.

WmOzbxF.png

Are you sure that is appropriate?
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I like this picture. It's something.

NCzkOCt.png

My alien.

sSpT14x.png

Aliens. Aliens everywhere.

cTRTF7B.png

sQLicGp.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited September 2020
    Natalie Morrison is an actress. She went to romance festival with her married boyfriend, but he disappeared leaving Natalie there alone. She ended up flirting with other men.
    LzHNQpO.png

She also practiced acting alone...
    BoM55YS.png

She was nominated for an award. She went to the award show hoping that she'd win.
    e0dOPF1.png

She didn't win, but of course her enemy Judith Ward did. :/
    f14x5BU.png

Natalie was very disappointed and stayed for a drink after the award show ended, plotting for a revenge...
    D75gbUM.png

The bartender was Vlad. Natalie told him about how Judith stole the award that belonged to her.
    vwiXIDY.png
    Maybe Vlad will pay a visit to Judith one night. ;)>:)
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Got inspired by lilsimsie to try out the 100 Baby Challenge again. Just another practice round for me (like my tenth one) -- I can never manage to make it past like...two teens and four kids lol. But I made a matriarch that I really like this time around, so she just may stick!
    3jTw5qs
    2GI30Ad
    Karen Foster! I named her Karen because I really love the idea of her being like...a Bizarro "Karen" (as in the current meme) in that she looks like she would be one...but really she's like...super nice to everyone lol. Also she has a great sense of humor (Goofball trait), so I think she'd find it funny that anyone referencing her spawn would call them "the Foster kids." Yeaahh... She'd probably get a chuckle outta that. Also I wanted to go for big "hippie mama" vibes (barefoot 99% of the time). And...just for some added flair, she gives all of her kids F names. Not something that will continue in the next generation, though. There's only so many names that can start with F...

35vffur
    2Fe5Fky
    Johnny Zest's kiddos are proving to be as precious as I anticipated. Goofy lil souls -- Fiona and Finn! Partners in crime. Pictured above is Fiona leading an adventure to wake up their poor, sleepy mom from her nap so they can ask for snacks. What can I say? They've got their priorities straight!

3hc68kf
    This moment cracked me up quite a bit! She must have had a great time at the Vatore house 🥴 Gotta pee, stinkin' to high heaven, too tired to see straight, but still got a smile on her face ayy~

3iaxsRq
    2F3gSER
    2FjdG7s
    Fiona is gonna be a great big sister, I can already tell! She was actually happy when Frankie and Francis (Simeon Silversweater's kiddos) came along! I've actually never seen any of my toddlers get a Happy buff after meeting their new siblings, lol. Also pictured is Mama Foster getting some much-needed entertainment by watching "Lost Dog's Journey Home" with the babs. That's the thing I always miss about 100 Baby Challenges is...it's hectic, but peaceful moments like this have such a cozy nostalgic vibe for me and I love it~ Also I'm debating getting a puppy for the house once the eldest kids age up and can take care of them lol. I imagine after seeing this movie they're constantly asking her for one! Also on a random note, Frankie and Francis came home in regular bassinets, but I noticed they both have the "Weak Bloodline" trait. So I'm not sure if they'll wind up having powers or not? Hmm~

2R5jBj8
    Finally, I had an inkling that at least one of Caleb Vatore's kiddos would be a Vampire. First time Mama Foster ever got morning sickness (and literally every time she woke up, to boot). Being a human Sim having an occult baby must be rough on the guts, lol. Anyway, that's Fink and Finnegan! Fink is the Vampire, hehe~

"Who's mommy's little plasma-slurping bat-spawn? You're mommy's little plasma-slurping bat-spawn, that's right!"
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top