Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    So... Uhm... My sim was enjoying a night out at the bar while I was roaming around the world and... I found something I shouldn't have. I wish I knew what was going on. Actually, maybe I don't want to know.
    4-9-2020-11-02-00.png

Oh, that doesn't look good!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    My Sim just told her husband that she is expecting, but what she failed to mention though....is that she had a fertility massage at the Spa earlier in the day :o

hDMNL0e.png

Do fertility massages increase the chances of a multiple birth? Because I once had a sim have one with the fertile trait and drank the elixir of fertility...and failed to get pregnant!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,581 Member
    edited September 2020
    At this moment I'm not prepared to give a follow-up from the last time I posted. I did, however, begin a brand new game save. Yes, it's the Cantrells yet again, as I was busy testing mods that were said to be okay. (I finally broke down and installed the patch.) While I don't have all of the mods I'm used to using, Private Practice is broken, so Joey who got promoted to Chief Resident recently, won't be played until the Simsrealism can update that mod.

In the meantime, my original Erik Cantrell was taken out of My Library, dusted off and brought back via CAS, so he absolutely looks like himself. Longer story short, he began his musical odyssey once again. Showtime (a KS mod) still functions, partly. I was able to have Erik select the singing career, but the mod threw an LE when I tried to have him select a gig. It's through these gigs that he earns additional celebrity points. However, the Event part of the mod is working just fine. I set him up for a concert, of sorts, for noon that day. He brought his new drone along and he sang several songs on the simple Karaoke machine. Surprisingly, by the time the event came to a conclusion (and it was goaled event, so he got a Gold Award), he also achieved his first star. That's right by late Sunday afternoon, he was a Notable Newcomer. I guess this Sim just has what it takes, right? LOL I didn't take any pictures. I plan to go back to the other save once that other essential mod is updated.

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Today I've been playing my recently reincarnated Sim, Gary the nerd. A couple of nights ago he was at the club when the elderly bartender passed away...after the crowd disbursed, I had him nonchalantly go over to where the urn was and put it in his inventory.

Today he saw one of his enemies (husband of one of the many wives he got pregnant), so he gave him a "friendly gift", aka the tombstone of the late bartender
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Today I ruined Mortimer's life Mwahahaha!, while Bella was out with the kids learning about witchcraft, Mortimer decided to have an affair with a Filthy Landgraab, she caught him cheating and divorced him on the spot, his lover also didn't want him anymore, Mortimer got kicked out of the Goth household and managed to become enemies with his new roommate Jim Pickens, who I downloaded from the gallery, so if Mortimer ever goes missing, he won't be missed. also Cassandra Goth is dating the son of the Reaper.
  • Options
    > @Nate_Whiplash1 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Oh, that doesn't look good!

> @Nate_Whiplash1 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Oh, that doesn't look good!

seems like he joined a cult
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

Do fertility massages increase the chances of a multiple birth? Because I once had a sim have one with the fertile trait and drank the elixir of fertility...and failed to get pregnant!

I am hoping so :) She is in her second trimester now, I will keep you updated ;)

PYPZuea.png
  • Options
    3rd Trimester, oooooh getting close now :D

eFs7XRn.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    edited September 2020
    c6S2aoh.png
    ExGtdu5.png
    Malcolm, Mayor Whiskies and Jenny, Landgraab power trio!

edit: typos
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    None Identical Twins !!!! It worked <3
    Introducing Little Heather (white outfit) and Damian (black outfit)

JoFXrUG.png

90QJ1zF.png
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I’m back to furnishing my 18th century-ish chateau as I’m waiting for my mods to update. Thanks to @SilentKitty I have a newfound inspiration to building again as gameplay—and now I’m having fun again! :heart:

I‘m almost done furnishing the ground floor. :smile:
    Hdv4HVG.png
    I just noticed that one table has the wrong color swatch! Oh well :sweat_smile:

Here you can see my dilemma. This build has a lot of rooms that it overwhelmed me. The main floor is still empty (lol) but at least I know what to do with all the rooms on this floor now.
    hpC9bMe.png

For the attic space, I’m still at a loss. I think I’ll just put some “old” furniture and crates in the empty rooms and label it “storage”.
    uzPcPZG.png
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh my goodness, how many more days LOL. Twins are hard work, this is a very rare photo of them both sleeping :D
    R5Od5EJ.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, how many more days LOL. Twins are hard work, this is a very rare photo of them both sleeping :D
    R5Od5EJ.png

Be careful what you wish for. They'll soon be toddlers. 😀
  • Options

Be careful what you wish for. They'll soon be toddlers. 😀

Lol oh my, gonna be intetesting. :blush:
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Damian and Heather are now little Toddlers <3

OFv69Js.png

OH2HNVG.png

zrdNFzs.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    The first baby of generation 8 has been born.
    5-9-2020-12-27-18.png
    His name is Josef and his grandma adores him very very much.
    5-9-2020-12-29-08.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited September 2020
    My vampire family had a Halloween.

It started with a romantic moment between Adrian Vadas and his wife Gabrielle.
    XdOc4ob.png

Their son Lucian checking himself in the mirror while he still can...
    K2lBEVy.png

Gabrielle was reading something dramatic to Lucian , probably ancient stories about vampire history.
    uazkTVV.png

They decided to wear Star Wars outfits for Halloween. I don't know the name of the character that Gabrielle dressed as, I just assume it's from Star Wars. She met a ghost (Vivian Lewis) who was very angry, for some reason.
    MYSbgZ6.png

Lucian dressed as Yoda. :smiley:
    SHOvKyy.png

Adrian, dressed as Darth Vader, had a Halloween dinner from Geoffrey Landgraab. >:)
    wztUN7e.png

Vampire Darth Vader played with the dirty leaf pile while Geoffrey took a nap in the background. :D
    0brHFDY.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    > @Kimmer said:
    > My vampire family had a Halloween.
    >
    > It started with a romantic moment between Adrian Vadas and his wife Gabrielle.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Their son Lucian checking himself in the mirror while he still can...
    >
    >
    > Gabrielle was reading something dramatic to Lucian , probably ancient stories about vampire history.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > They decided to wear Star Wars outfits for Halloween. I don't know the name of the character that Gabrielle dressed as, I just assume it's from Star Wars. She met a ghost (Vivian Lewis) who was very angry, for some reason.
    >
    >
    > Lucian dressed as Yoda. :smiley:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Adrian, dressed as Darth Vader, had a Halloween dinner from Geoffrey Landgraab. >:)
    >
    >
    > Vampire Dath Vader played with the dirty leaf pile while Geoffrey took a nap in the background. :D
    > (Image)

the person is Aayla Secura, she is a Twi'lek Jedi, as a star wars fan even I had to look her up, I know Darth Bane, Darth Revan, Galen Marek, Vader, Luke, Mace, Yoda, Obi-wan, Tarre Vizsla, Darth Maul and Savage Opress, but her she is an unknown to me, I think she was in the clone wars show but I don't remember her that much.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    the person is Aayla Secura, she is a Twi'lek Jedi, as a star wars fan even I had to look her up, I know Darth Bane, Darth Revan, Galen Marek, Vader, Luke, Mace, Yoda, Obi-wan, Tarre Vizsla, Darth Maul and Savage Opress, but her she is an unknown to me, I think she was in the clone wars show but I don't remember her that much.
    Thanks. I've only seen the original trilogy, so I didn't remember her. There was a name, of course, when I chose Gabrielle's outfit, but I forgot it immediately. I remember seeing a character from Journey to Batuu trailer (or some GC early access video) with those similar "horns", so I assumed it was from Star Wars. I'm glad it was. :)
  • Options
    In the same save that I have Gary the nerdy homewrecker in, I started a new household (Burt Skolnick). He's even nerdier than Gary, but his mission is the same.

But that wasn't really the point of creating him, I wanted to try out new stuff (for me) in build mode. I'm only fair at building, not nearly as good as most of you. I wanted to build him a beach house on stilts--I did it, but it's not right. It's up on stilts with a proper stairway, and the house works as it should, but I couldn't figure out to eliminate the foundation underneath without removing the stilts. I know I'm not doing something right, so I'll have to experiment more
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    In the same save that I have Gary the nerdy homewrecker in, I started a new household (Burt Skolnick). He's even nerdier than Gary, but his mission is the same.

But that wasn't really the point of creating him, I wanted to try out new stuff (for me) in build mode. I'm only fair at building, not nearly as good as most of you. I wanted to build him a beach house on stilts--I did it, but it's not right. It's up on stilts with a proper stairway, and the house works as it should, but I couldn't figure out to eliminate the foundation underneath without removing the stilts. I know I'm not doing something right, so I'll have to experiment more

Hm, if you applied the stilts foundation to the entire foundation, there shouldn't be any other foundation showing. Are you sure you applied the stilt foundation everywhere?
  • Options
    Yeah, I have 4 (one in each corner), but I think I'm doing this wrong. In order to have an upper floor I created a lower floor (with foundation), and then deleted the walls on the lower floor. If I try to delete the foundation, it also deletes the stilts. But there is one thing I haven't tried--if I delete the foundation (which deletes the stilts too), can I simply add the stilts back without the foundation?
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Yeah, I have 4 (one in each corner), but I think I'm doing this wrong. In order to have an upper floor I created a lower floor (with foundation), and then deleted the walls on the lower floor. If I try to delete the foundation, it also deletes the stilts. But there is one thing I haven't tried--if I delete the foundation (which deletes the stilts too), can I simply add the stilts back without the foundation?

I am confused as to the imagery, but let’s see. So you want a raised upper floor on stilts with no other room underneath? All you have to do is make the foundation very tall (by grabbing the room and pulling up from the bidirectional arrows) and then build the upper room (which is really just the first floor room on elevated foundation).
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, I will try that
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    I’m back to furnishing my 18th century-ish chateau as I’m waiting for my mods to update. Thanks to @SilentKitty I have a newfound inspiration to building again as gameplay—and now I’m having fun again! :heart:

I‘m almost done furnishing the ground floor. :smile:
    Hdv4HVG.png
    I just noticed that one table has the wrong color swatch! Oh well :sweat_smile:

Here you can see my dilemma. This build has a lot of rooms that it overwhelmed me. The main floor is still empty (lol) but at least I know what to do with all the rooms on this floor now.
    hpC9bMe.png

For the attic space, I’m still at a loss. I think I’ll just put some “old” furniture and crates in the empty rooms and label it “storage”.
    uzPcPZG.png

I love it, it looks great!

Here's some idea fodder for you:
    One thing they did back then was give the bedrooms and salons a color or theme to make them easier to differentiate. There would be the morning room, it usually caught the morning sunshine. They had something like The Blue Salon (decorated in shades of blue, of course), The Yellow bedroom, you get the drift. You could also go fanciful with The Nautical room/Princess Cordeila suite, The Garden Suite, The Fairy suite and the like. The attics were used for storage but also housed the maids, where they had small bedrooms.

If you really want to go in-depth or strictly historically accurate you could check out some historical great house floorplans. They usually had the kitchen, scullery, pantry, laundry, entryway, the head Cook, Housekeeper and Butler's rooms on the ground floor/first floor and the family's living spaces including the salons and dining room would be on the upper floors.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top