Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Ok, I created a Sim and moved him in. Of course I gave him all of the eccentric traits that I could, and when it comes to his fashion sense, he's definitely a trend-setter. He'll definitely get noticed around town...
  • Options
    Continuing on in Willow Creek, I decided to rehab the Streamlet Single property. Back in the 70's/80's, earthtones were very common in interior decorating, so I decided to make a period-correct house. Lots of orange and green carpeting, along with wall tones in brown, olive green, and pale blue.

I also tried to make the furniture as correct as possible, meaning all dark brown. And of course, a console stereo!

Now to create a character for that house, and I have someone in mind...
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Honestly, I can only post about half of my actual gameplay here--the rest would either violate the PG-rating of the forums, or would be seen as politically incorrect :p

Given that I only play for laughs, I'll leave the rest open to imagination :)

Yassss! My gameplay too, lol.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Not long after I started playing, Alice got a phone call that her dad passed away. Luckily I was able to get his urn and put it in the family cemetary I made
    ZFBySHf.png

Alice's mom, Paige moved in. She has the active trait so she still has quite a bit of time left.
    vWFEGyE.png
    81jZxAm.png

It was time for the twins to age up!
    WTlxOWi.png
    Kap3OTH.png

Here's Phoebe:
    iBxnrLY.png

And here's Ezra:
    p4Uqymc.png

Best buddies
    RPt1l4D.png
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited September 2020
    Back in my mad scientist alien save, Ailsa and Laraana have just had a bouncing baby boy

jXZJXQX.jpg

The cousins decided they needed another chat with Ailsa

gZt8SVG.jpg

Work on the laboratory/control room overlooking the rocket chamber has commenced

IsQIlIz.jpg

Another view of the bunker. With the addition of another light well and the lab, I've discovered you can actually have 30 windows and 20 columns in a bunker. Now I just need to get the value up to 350k simoleons.

evxiRyr.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    " Still waiting for a patch to fix all the bugs that came in the pre-patch and EL pack, in particular the gardening bug. I'd be devastated if something borked my Drifters save file. o.O"

@Karababy52 Can you do a Save As copy of that game and play on the copy 2 version? You could play that new save without risking corrupting the original copy and, if things go well, you can make the copy your main save and keep the original version as an emergency back up that is not quite up to date but saved just in case.
  • Options
    Well, I did it this time; I just created a new Sim today, and he's managed to kill someone already.

Josh at "Let's Game It Out" on Youtube created a TS4 character named Igot McDemshoulders, but he just called him Keanu for short (he looks a lot like Keanu Reeves)....I created a look-alike today. On 2 separate days, he woohoo'd with Baako Jang's wife right in front of him, and the second time he got so angry that he died.

Keanu thought it was hilarious.
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited September 2020
    I came upon a video on YouTube comparing k-pop girl groups on which is better. Now, I’m no K-pop fan (I clicked the link because the girls looked pretty lol) But guys, don't do that! Respect other people's preferences. It's 👏 not 👏 that 👏 hard! 👏

But I did want to find out which girl group would SURVIVE the night in a haunted mansion :lol:, and so I devised this mini-game.

I downloaded the girl groups in question off tumblr. Black Pink lol
    FgNCaJL.png
    And Red Velvet lol
    fel8g39.png
    There was this other girl group too but meh.

Then I plopped them in this huge haunted mansion.
    liNlP7G.png

Now the mechanics are simple. They just have to make it through the night: from sunset to sunrise—alive—without my interference. But here's the twist! I have a mod that puts a malevolent spirit among them. So they have to use their tiny little Sim brains to avoid the spirit and having their souls extracted from their bodies.

Lol first death.
    oJ8B9KM.png

What is it with Sims clumping together to mourn strangers? The ghost child killed majority of them here.
    vFZVAgT.png

Netflix and kill with the Grim Reaper. LOL
    zPFVLFU.png

When there was only one survivor left, I exorcised the ghost.
    xM9gV1y.png

And unlocked the doors just as the sun rose outside.
    ndukprN.png

Congratulations Blackpink's Rose! You win the challenge as the Ultimate Kpop Girl! For your prize, you get to bury the dead! Yay!
    wa8L8de.png

Now excuse me as I go cleanse my sins for doing this :neutral:
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Catzilla
    Can you do a Save As copy of that game and play on the copy 2 version? You could play that new save without risking corrupting the original copy and, if things go well, you can make the copy your main save and keep the original version as an emergency back up that is not quite up to date but saved just in case.

That's a great idea! Thank you so much for the suggestion, I don't know why I didn't think to do this myself. o.O Next time I load up to play, I'll try it and see how it goes. Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2020
    Green Day performed at the Oasis Springs Amphitheatre.

50358537932_74ae136e1d_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sally Greene is an art critic but she also writes books. She spent the whole Sunday writing.
    FUH1Vk0.png

Sally's teenage son Tom went walking with their dog Sammy.
    dU6SwD3.png

In the afternoon Tom invited his girlfriend Amie to the new Star Wars restaurant that was opened in Oasis Springs (I downloaded it from the gallery, I love it).
    6JusELf.png
    brdYSl2.png
    LC99DtJ.png

On Monday morning Tom was on a great mood listening to music and eating french toast that he made himself.
    uXLFk30.png

Sally looks like she's grumpy 24/7. This is her default facial expression. :D
    0p6kiyj.png

Sammy is such a cutie. <3
    NSPVe2V.png
    EoBd0Yp.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited September 2020
    Started a new save for the first time since April.
    No, no kid or dog. Those are the neighbor's.

7C7CEhv.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    @Kimmer Sammy is adorable! ❤️
  • Options

7C7CEhv.png

A new save is always fun...it's like starting with a blank canvas, and the possibilities are endless
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited September 2020

7C7CEhv.png

A new save is always fun...it's like starting with a blank canvas, and the possibilities are endless

Well I had waited for the next two packs to come out to build a bundle, but since I won't get Star Wars ever, and Knitting was just "meh" for me, I opted to instead just buy Eco Lifestyle the other day and started my new game this morning.
    Post edited by Beardedgeek on
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Today I'm back with Nate and his club. The last time, I had put a bee box right next to the sidewalk at his house, and sometimes people passing by would get stung. I found that to be so hilarious that I put 2 more boxes out by the sidewalk, and I make sure that Nate keeps the bees in an enraged state--the end result is that anyone passing by gets swarmed and stung.

At the club, the janitor situation is completely hopeless. I spend most of the night trying to get him to clean up, and the club is still filthy when Nate leaves. I think I'm just going to fire him, and have Nate come in an hour or two early every day to clean up before the club opens.

One thing that always makes me chuckle--I have the camera zoomed out before opening time, and when the crew arrives, I can see them all coming down the sidewalk, single-file...like a bus just dropped them off around the corner...

EDIT; from the time Nate got up today till the time he left for work, I counted the number of people passing by his house that got stung by bees--4, including Lily Feng and Bjorn Bjergsen...the others were just random NPC's
    Post edited by Nate_Whiplash1 on
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    My sim, Yaretzi Daigle, went to Batuu and I think she looks cute doing anything.

Running-Around-Batuu.png
    Interacting-with-Vanel.png
    Bonding-Over-Similar-Outfits.png
    Acting-Silly-in-Front-of-Tent.png
  • Options
    Ok, maybe I'm fixated on the bee box thing, but I can't help myself :)

Today I created a small nightclub in Del Sol (not a gentleman's club). The inside is painted yellow and black, and it's called The Buzz. The club has a total of 9 bee boxes in it, 6 of which are placed around the perimeter of the dance floor. I then had one of my Sims go in and disturb all of the bee boxes to make them angry.

People are dancing, but not always to the music...sometimes 8 people or more will get swarmed and bitten at the same time. To date, it is probably in the top 3 funniest things I've ever done in TS4, and it is a blast to watch all of this happen
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Erik's phone kept going off, almost every fifteen minutes. Once the local Variety magazine dubbed him a Proper Celebrity, he was wanted all over the place. First a concert, here, then a photoshoot there. Meet & Greets, Showtime Events. Erik's summer was winding down. In less than a week he would be back in school.
    0fp50MU.jpg
    9s0Z3bd.jpg
    So, he was more than startled upon his return from his latest Photoshoot to get yet another call. This one was from his agent, Sam Simms. "You did it, Kid. I knew you had it in you."
    "Did what? Yeah, I met a girl, I even kissed her."
    "Well, good for you. I saw that in one of those rag mags, too. Say, did her father come after you?"
    "Sam, I know that's not why you called. Quit joshing."
    "No, you're right. She seems like a very nice girl. Pretty. No, hang onto your signature hat, son. You have made the Big Time. Tomorrow afternoon be down on the Avenue. You know the one. Your spot is located…"
    "Yeah, okay. Thanks, Sam, you're the best. No, I'll be there. For sure."
    With this news Erik did his own special form of Happy Dance. Sixteen Sim days and he'd made it. Quite the reason to dance.
    byoz5NO.jpg

After a short nap, since he'd been up almost all night, Erik pulled out of bed again. He got dressed and headed over to Kayleigh's house, right next to Kings Park.
    She was quick to greet him.
    dkw049K.jpg
    "Hey, is what I heard on the radio true?"
    "You mean, that I am getting a Frame to place on the Avenue of the Stars? Yeah. Wanna come along?"
    TCnGr5X.jpg
    "I would love to, but I would also like you to meet my sisters. This is Regi—"
    "Hey, I know you. You're Regina." Erik said. "We met at one of my earlier concerts. How have you been?"
    2CgIJ4k.jpg
    PIRq2IZ.jpg
    "And, this is my twin, Hayleigh."
    "Wow, if it weren't for the different hair styles … Wow."
    wzbhIq0.jpg

The event was set for late afternoon. Happily, Joseph Cantrell was off of work around four pm.
    The crowd gathered.
    Wdew6OR.jpg
    The frame dropped, Erik caught it and had a rather curious moment of Deja vu. As if he was reliving the dream he'd had last night.
    67ocBla.jpg
    The only thing missing was the fact Joey wasn't doing ridiculous, numerous prat falls.

After the ceremony Erik had a concert.
    vN3HrBa.jpg

Afterwards, everyone got ready for a fancy dinner out. They changed their clothing to something more suitable and headed to Willow Creek to the newly remodeled Chez Llama.
    Something very strange had happened in the dream Erik had. But so far, the day was going along very favorably and very smoothly. Almost too smoothly. That, in and of itself, left him a tad unsettled. The Host led them to their table. They barely sat down, the room suddenly quite full of Paparazzi and fans, and plenty of Looky-loos, when it happened.
    96eoSeU.jpg
    One of the old Gents, one of the now-familiar Paparazzi absolutely keeled over. He was lying on his side and as still as Erik had ever seen anybody. In his heart, he knew the Sim was dead. Just like in his dream. Only he was awake. He was right in the heart of a waking nightmare. Shaking hands, he pulled the cellphone from his suit jacket and reported the death.
    "We'll be sending out the Medical Examiner to check it out. In the meantime, do your best to stay calm."
    It took forever and always, but he finally arrived. The Medical Examiner took pictures, presumably to examine later.
    KkNhyFV.jpg
    And notes. Lots of notes.
    F309w1p.jpg
    On07KuH.jpg
    TiAk93R.jpg
    Finally, after everybody in the restaurant was sufficiently freaked-out, he covered the body.
    qrriFk3.jpg
    Before he left he asked who had made the call. And would he like to be the Executor for this poor Sim? Then he promised they would hear back from him in about two days when the report was ready. Erik volunteered. Joseph Cantrell just shook his head. "Erik," he began.
    "I know, Dad, but he was a faithful fan. He always took the best pictures and went out of his way to use reputable magazines. He never told lies about me, that much is certain. I owe him. Besides, I've got Simoleons of my own. I got this. It's the least I can do for him."
    QdjgVum.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading.
    Yes, the game changes, even if the characters don't. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've been playing various households mainly in Lani St. Taz in Sulani. It's springtime there and I'm going between different households.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    TOOL and I had some "fun" :D

gkqnvyZ.png
    qPFddtN.png
    eJJvQ1g.png
    TEgJBf6.png
    g5uZAji.png

whfgTRS.png
    R8Zv1K7.png
    NQlwTi8.png
    jq2hcgf.png
    xQNWGI1.png
    (Rat won)
    PQanT4L.png
    kaLo3ev.png
    mqwK9dC.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Your neighborhood looks amazing! Very vibrant and fun!
  • Options
    I'm still at The Buzz with my guy. My attention was on the bar when I noticed that the music stopped--I looked over, and the dj was under attack by an angry swarm. Then later, another dj came in to take her place--the second he walked in, he was blasted by a wall of bees. There hasn't been more than 30 game seconds gone by before someone gets attacked.

I have to hit the pause button every time before I can take a sip of my beer, because if I don't, I'll wind up spewing it all over my keyboard from laughing...
  • Options
    Oh, now this is cruel! So I sent Keanu McShoulders to the bar, and the bartender was an enemy (solid red bar) because Keanu kept woohooing his wife right in front of him. So Keanu has to order a drink from him. The first time he didn't get it, so I sent him back--the bartender served him a pet drink, which made him sick!

I guess Keanu had it coming, but lesson learned--never order a drink from an enemy!
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited September 2020
    Poor Winter. Her only audience would rather pay attention to each other than her stand up.

"Tryna do a routine here people."
    jOXRtGf.png

"You could take that literally anywhere else."
    7YEMqap.png

Also, there was a mid-summer celebration at the park.
    The couple above have a famous son who came to the fiesta. Party-goers were constantly asking him for photos and autographs.
    LRtVb4W.png

(Hiding behind boyfriend.)
    "Babe! Babe! Look, it's Noah Fletcher... eee!"
    gV0c2J2.png

"Quick! Ask him if I can give him a hug."
    qY5LUjg.png

"A hug, you say? Sure!"
    LYfAlj6.png

"Really?!"
    aP1L2GR.png

"Thank you!!"
    Cfmo2hz.png

Don't know if it is apparent but there are tears in the v-neck sim's eyes and all I can imagine him thinking is:

Nah, it's cool. Not jealous. Nope. :lol:
    CZJVFqC.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top